The House of Gaming is a colorful... retro themed house, decored with a number of game rooms with every console in existence across the multiverse scaled for any set of hands that can hold a controller, and an arcade area with a twenty-foot-tall anachronistic pinball machine and, of course, many arcade games. Outside of the gaming center, there's a department where many deities are revising their high scores, and an achievement zone. There are also rumors of a copy of Half-Life 3 being hidden in the house somewhere...
Many Deities originating from the videogame industry visit this house. They challenge in many activities aside from participating in tourneys and all, aside of alignments
. The recognized legends of this house are Friendly Rivals
Mario and Sonic.
This house is located side-to-side with the House of Technology
Both the PlayStation 4
and Xbox One
are succesfully launched. Sadly, some units got defective. The reason: they blame Newton Pulsifer
for that. Fortunately, Felix is here to fix them.
, an avid videogamer
, inaugurates this house with much fanfare.
Now accepting other Gaming themed Gods, be either classical, tabletop and card games.
Mario, God of Mascots
(Mister Video Game, Super Mario, formerly Jumpman)
Cyrus, God of Hard to Use but Incredibly Powerful Characters
- Theme Song: Do you even have to ask?
- Greater God
- Symbol: Red hat with an "M" on it.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Mascots, Power Ups, Everymen, Being Average In A Good Way, Jumping on Platforms, Jumping on Other Things, Jumping In General, Hackneyed Old Plots, Branching Out, Go-Karting, Party Games, Quack Medicine, White Gloves.
- Domains: Celerity, Courage, Fire, Good, Trade, Trickery.
- Follower: White Bomber.
- Allies: Luigi, Yoshi, Princess Peach, Rosalina.
- Friendly Rivals: Sonic the Hedgehog, The Angry Video Game Nerd.
- Friendly Enemies: Bowser, Wario.
- Was previously God of Video Games before ceding his responsibilities to Gabe and Tycho to focus on merchandising. Spends a lot of his time with the Angry Video Game Nerd, or trying to get the last purple coins. He is now officially an ally of the Nerd, after he aided him in repelling a malfunctioning R.O.B. attempting to assimilate all vide games on the planet to his standards.
- Has a spot on the Main House as well, and in the House of Theater as the God of Fun.
John Gabriel and Tycho Brahe, Gods of Couch-Sitting Gamers
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: Black Raven with a red tear drop in the center.
- Alignment: Lawful neutral
- Portfolio: Difficult but Awesome characters.
- Domains: Stealth, Law
- Allies: Mario, Leman Russ, Vulkan, The Emperor, Solid Snake
- Opposed by: Khorne, Tzeentch, Nurgle, Slaanesh, The Night Briniger, and The Deceiver.
- Ascended to god hood after Mario became very impressed with his solo runs in a team based strategy game. He then realized that there is a special type of fun to be obtained through hard work and dedication obtaining great rewards.
- Despite appearing weak, Cyrus is incredibly dangerous. He has proven capable of killing avatars of war gods, something which has made Kratos very nervous. Few deities try to attack him because they know they have very little time to find and assault Cyrus before he pops them off with a high powered shot. Is rather embarrassed about being a diety of fun rather than of war.
- Has a friendly rivalry with Solid Snake, a fellow Difficult but Awesome character. Their game of trying to out sneak one another has become a source of great entertainment (and wagers) in the GUAG.
- Upon the orders of The Emperor of Man, Cyrus and the entire Blood Ravens chapter have deployed to the GUAG Sisterhood's base to protect Madoka during "The Pantheonic Rebellion".
(Gabe and Tycho, Bald and Piglike
Yahtzee, Demigod of Fast Talking and Video Game Page Quotes
(Benjamin Richard Ermintrude Featherstonehaugh Godzilla Croshaw, Nick, Callipygian Superman, Charismatic Stallion, Ordinary Person, Inappropriate Menstruation Joke, Slick Internet Paparazzi, He Whose Name is Also A Game, A Banana)
The Guy, God of Nintendo Hardness
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The Zero Punctuation logo.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral (you nerds)
- Allies: Gordon Freeman, GLaDOS, Keima Katsuragi mostly anyone from video game he finds good
- Enemies: Nathan Drake (and those who sound like him), Bad Video Games in general
- Portfolio: Cruel British (And Australians), Half-Empty Glasses, Use of Big Words with profanity, Unbigoted Misanthropy, Rapid-Fire Discourse.
- Domains: Chaos, Criticism, Humor
- Has a clear dislike for most gods of Webcomics, but has at least a little respect for Gabe and Tycho.
- Has a clear dislike for many other gods, though he usually does little other than snarky criticism coupled with the occasional constructive complaint.
- Captain Planet once passed by Yahtzee's temple during a recording session, the sheer hatred exuding from it nearly (temporarily) killed him, he went back by it a few days later when Yahtzee was just hanging out and " "only" felt incredible pain".
The Angry Video Game Nerd, God of Bad Old Games
- Intermediate God
- Theme Song: Home Sweet Grave
- Symbol: Fruit, Spike, and Moon
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Frustratingly Difficult Games, Puny Weakling Protagonists, Nigh-Impossibly Hard Situations, Malicious Environments, Trial-and-Error Gameplay, Survivors of Platform Hell
- Domains: Evil, Destruction, Cruelty, Agony, Vile, Death
- Enemies: Bowser, Wart, Doctor Wily, Dracula
- "The Kid" is engaged in an eternal sisyphean battle to ascend to the position of "The Guy" through combat; he has been killed by the current "The Guy"'s traps and respawned countless times. Former "The Guy"s include Bowser, Lu Bu, Sinistar, The Vic Viper, Mike Haggar, Karnov, Big Boss, and Scrooge McDuck.
(James Rolfe, The Angriest Gamer You've Ever Heard, The Angry Nintendo Nerd, The Angry Atari Sega Nerd)
Whispy Woods, Patron of Warm Up Bosses
- Theme Song: "The Angriest Gamer You've Ever Heard"
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His own cartoon-ish angry face, screaming FUUUUUUCKKKK!!!, while holding a NES joystick
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Swearing A Lot, Playing Difficult Games For Very Odd Reasons, Nerd, Making Vulgar Words Funny, Playing Shitty Games That Suck Ass
- Domains: Agony, Hatred, Snark, Riffing
- Allies: Mario.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: With The Nostalgia Critic.
- Opposed By: Bugs Bunny, Freddy Krueger, Jason Voorhees, Leatherface, R.O.B.
- Has never technically attacked Yahtzee or The Kid; Yahtzee deflected him with very fast-paced non-sequiturs and The Kid was too distracted to fight him. He now sits in his room, playing Big Rigs and waiting for someone to give him a copy of Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
- He actually would rather have a buffalo take a diarrhea dump in his ear or eat the rotten asshole of a roadkilled skunk and down it with beer than playing those Shitty Games That Suck Ass.
- The only man to outmaneuver, silence and defeat Bugs Bunny. However, Bugs has since avenged his defeat.
- Archons include Armake21, Play It Bogart and The Fat Man Judgeth.
- The Nostalgia Critic finally launched his epically hostile 'final' takeover towards the House at October 10th 2008. After a very epic battle, Nerd comes out victorious... this time.
- After a later, even more epic conflict they chose to peacefully end their grudge and team up against a common enemy: Shitty Games and/or Movies that Suck Ass. But shortly after got back in track in the feud.
- Recently saved all video games in the world from destruction by the hands of R.O.B.
- Has a scathing hatred for LJN Toys, which he refers to as "Laughing Joking Numbnuts", due to the company's habit of laying down crappy licensed games. He despises the company even more for masterminding the events that led into his forced transportation into Game Land, which he eventually successfully got out of.
- However, once he learned that Spiderman and Venom: Maximum Carnage, a game that he considers decent, was made by LJN, his cries of "IT'S NOT SHIT!!!", echoed throughout the Pantheon.
- Blanc / White Heart has taken a liking to the Nerd, and is even considering an alliance with him. The two share some things in common: their affiliation with Nintendo, their short tempers, and their filthy mouths.
Kevin Keene and Alex Williams, Dueling Gods of Video Game Crossovers
- Symbol: An apple
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Hostile Forests, Being In His Position For Forever
- Domains: Nature
- Followers: Death Metal, Granga, Chariot Type 27, Garam, Winston Payne, Ryuhaku Todoh, Petey Piranha, Wyzen
- Allies: Glass Joe, the Slimes, Brock
- Enemies: Kirby
- Even though Whispy Woods counts Kirby as an enemy, he does not pursue this antagonism actively, due to a combination of being far weaker than Kirby and being a tree.
- His ascent to the Pantheon was Batman's doing at Wizardmon's behest. Batman came to the conclusion that Whispy Woods, as a longtime foe of one of video gaming's most iconic characters, would make an ideal plant within the GUAE.
- Is utterly powerless against Johnny Appleseed, The God of Apples and his (former) herald, Applejack.
(Captain N, Captain SNES)
Sonic the Hedgehog, Slayer of the Polygon Ceiling
- Quasideity (Kevin), Demigod (Alex)
- Symbols: A Zapper light gun and an NES controller (Kevin), a Super Scope (Alex)
- Alignment: Neutral Good (Kevin), Chaotic Good (Alex)
- Domains: Craft
- Kevin: Link (friendly rival)
- Opposed by:
- Both: Mother Brain, Ganondorf
- Kevin: the real Simon Belmont ("My real self isn't that big, oafish, gaywad that you thought to be, Kevin!"), his brother Simone (Who is that big, oafish gaywad, and who tried to banish Captain N to the Mirror World), Alucard ("I am not a Totally Radical punk skater who will turn myself away from goodness for power"), Pit ("I don't put "-icus" in everything I end my sentence with! And for Palutena's sake, my name is Pit, not Kid Icarus!")
- This position was once held by Master Hand, until his untimely defeat by Tabuu.
(Blue Blur, Nineties Video Game Legend)
Tetriminos, God of Blocks, Weaver of Fates
- Intermediate God
- Theme Music: It Doesn't Matter -Sonic Adventure 1 Version-, Live & Learn when in Super form.
- Symbol: His Head
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Super Speed, Those Who Can't Swim, Gameplay Roulette, Unexpected Gameplay Changes, Walking, Talking Woodland Creatures, Unnaturally Blue Animals, Mascots With Attitude, Inferior Sequelsthat turn into Surprisingly Improved Sequels, Unpleasable Fanbases
- Domains: Celebrity, Competition.
- Allies: Shadow, Mega Man, Tails, Arturia, Pit, Amy Rose
- Rivals: Rainbow Dash, Barry Allen, Mario
- Enemies: Eggman, Metal Sonic, Sho Minamimoto ("Who's zetta slow?")
- Once a Greater God of Speed, patron saint of Fun, and true rival to Mario, Sonic was one of the first victims of the snarling un-thing manifested as the Polygon Ceiling. After being submerged for countless ages and suffering increasingly subpar sequels, Sonic was rescued by the combined efforts of the video game deities around the cosmic event known as "The Brawl".
- He's formed a bit of a bond with Arturia due to both having taken the title of King Arthur and ruled the land of Camelot for a time. They occasionally spar in order for Sonic to keep up with his swordsmanship.
- Due to having once wielded an annoying talking sword that constantly called him "Knave!" and Fool!", he's actually able to stand Excalibur to an extent, though he admits his sword at least stopped calling him that after a while and would actually say something useful.
- Upon his triumphant return to the Pantheon, he challenged Mario to a friendly sparring match. In the end, his speed ultimately allowed him to beat his long-time rival. They treat the battle as water under the bridge now.
- In November of 2010, after decades of struggle, Sonic defeated the Polygon Ceiling with something called a FINAL COLOR BLASTER!. The Polygon Ceiling stated in its dying breaths that as long as there were 3D sequels it would always return, to which Sonic replied that he was always game for a rematch.
- Considered one of the fastest Gods in all the Pantheon. Whether he's faster than Barry Allen, the current God of Super Speed, or Rainbow Dash is a subject of heated debate among their followers and the other Gods of the Pantheon.
- Of course, all three are game for a match whenever it finally comes around.
- There was once an incident where two Sonics appeared, fighting to save their history from being eradicated.
- His Badass Boast that no copyright law in the universe could stop him was put to the test when a random mortal tried that to his comic. His comic's still going.
- He is also rather infamous for having one of the most divided group of followers of any god in the pantheon. They've divided themselves into various sects based on those who prefer the classic Sonic, the current Sonic, the cartoons, the comics, etc., all of which despise one another. The aforementioned incident with past and present Sonic joining forces did help smooth things out a little though.
Missingno (also known as the Entity) , the Glitchiest God That Never Should
- Theme Song: Korobeiniki, the B theme, Bach's Menuet for French Suite No. 3, or Dance of the Sugarplum Fairy
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A Line Piece
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Planning On The Spot (Possibly, Nobody Knows For Sure), Being Really Loud When He Wants To, Being Really, REALLY Loud When He Wants To, Interference In Long-Term Planning, Total Unpredictability, Seeing His Image Everywhere
- Domains: Chaos, Competition, Madness
- Often accompanied by Those Two Guys. The first one is more inclined to question his methods, and the latter is far more loyal.
- Is rumored to be a lesser aspect of the Random Number God.
- They are known to have a rather capricious sense of humour; no matter how many times you pray to them, you will almost never get the block you need at the moment you need it.
Absolute Virtue, Deity of Near-Literally Unbeatable Bosses
- Theme song: "Satanic".
- ??? (power level unknown due to data corruption)Outer God
- Symbol: A mass of jumbled pixels in the shape of a backward-L; can sometimes take on the form of a ghost, an Aerodactyl or a Kabutops or 90s Kid
- Alignment: ??? (alignment unknown due to data corruption)) Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Ascended Glitches (maybe), Good Bad Bugs, Eldritch Abominations, becoming existence
- Domain (type): Normal/Bird/999
- Enemies: Linkara, Lord Vyce, every Pokemon ever
- The Missingno.'s genetic code is one of the world's greatest mysteries due to the fact that it is not created similarly to other Pokemon. Strange side effects have been observed in its presence, such as duplication of items and temporary distortion of reality.
- Rumor has it that there may be more Missingno. residing in Minus World, but such reports have yet to be proven true or false.
- There's another rumor suggesting that the Entity and Missingno is one of the same. If true, we may know its alignment. Lord Vyce hasn't confirmed nor denied this. Turns out they're right.
- I am the never should. I am glorious, beautiful error. I am Missing Number. Afterwards, Linkara convinced it to kill itself after it had devoured most of the Pantheon, restoring everything back to normal. Has yet to be seen.
- Is rumored to have had a hand in the creation of Polybius.
Naoki Kashima, God of Bonus Bosses
- Overdeity (May actually be more powerful than the Dark God Promathia)
- Symbol: Pure white exploding baby dragons
- Alignment: Lawful Evil (or Good, none truly know)
- Portfolio: Nintendo Hard, Things that can't be killed, Victim of Exploits, Giving players nightmares over it's existence.
- Domains: Other Dimensions, True Power, Eternity.
- Followers: Solo-Rogue, Brock, Air Man.
- Rival: Naoki Kashima.
- It lies in wait,
punishing rewarding adventurers who have proven themselves with It's presence. Only recently has It's incarnations in the mortal realm been weakened, and even then most cannot defeat It, especially after a liberal application of Zerg-B-Gone (Too bad Bubs charges a few million per bottle). Has a capable foe in Zaraki Kenpachi, despite always claiming victory, due to the man's sheer determination. If only a mortal could provide such strength...
- Fears Mr. Rogers.
- The closest any mortal has ever gotten were the brave FFXI players who fought the Pandemonium Warden for eighteen hours straight. Absolute Virtue allowed them to face It as a reward for their tenacity, and they were never heard from again.
- Speaking of, The decisive battle that took place between the two was predicted by the gods as being so long they had to make them fight for their worth in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. The two were so caught up in their battle that it took two real-world years, or roughly 1400 years for them before Pandemonium Warden crawled out of a dimensional vortex whimpering. Virtue, realizing the battle would never end in a clash of power, let PW nearly kill him, then healed himself to full in an act that completely shattered his will. Virtue thought this was a fitting end to his rival, as it was the same method PW used to drive the aforementioned players away from the realm of gaming.
- Has a friendly rivalry with Naoki Kashima, its opposite in JRPGs.
Luigi, God of Second Bananas
- Demi...Fiend. In terms of raw power, likely above Greater God.
- Theme Song: The Nocturne Random Battle Theme and its many variations.
- Symbol: A demonic magatama
- Alignment: True Neutral (conflicting timelines make it hard to make sure)
- Portfolio: Walking the fine line, Existing between Two Identities, Silent Heroes, Destroying the Indestructible, Turning Enemies into Allies, Real Life Mythology, Power Tattoo, Snapped Controllers, Being made in the Morningstar's own image, Defeating the aspects of death to become stronger, and prove his power as the hope of the forces of Chaos, Hybrid Power, From Nobody to Nightmare
- Domain: Philosophy, Balance, Order, Chaos, Strength, Diplomacy
- Followers: Margaret (Persona 4), Elizabeth (Persona 3), Serph (Digital Devil Saga), Aleph (Shin Megami Tensei II), Kazuya (Shin Megami Tensei)
- Opposed by: Light Yagami, The Joker, Black Mage
- Allies: Dante, Caerula Sanguis, Lain Iwakura, Lelouch vi Brittania, Cu Chulainn, Medusa, Raidou Kuzunoha XIV, Yu Narukami, Akemi Nakajima, Minato Arisato
- Rivals: Flynn, Absolute Virtue.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Guts, Flynn (if the Yamato Reactor is in danger)
- Is...really tough to beat in a fight. Because of this and their respective reputations, he has something of a friendly rivalry with Absolute Virtue.
- Is ambivalent about Lucifer. Says something about Lucifer as well since he inherited Lucifer's will.
- Is unassuming and speaks little to casual acquaintances, but has made some friends among the gods, mostly like-minded fans of puzzle games. One notable exception is Dante, after giving said demon slayer one hell of a fight.
- Lelouch has managed to rope him into a game of chess. He didn't do too badly, actually.
- Finds Lain Iwakura's search for knowledge and understanding poignantly close to his heart, and speaks with her more often than with others.
- Has worked with Cu Chulainn before, and became fast friends with Medusa. Since both of them were originally from Real Life pantheons and Medusa's a likewise contemplative sort, this is not all that surprising.
- His initial meeting with Serph and the Embryon Tribe was... strained.
- Due to his experiences, he and his followers are virtual encyclopedias on Real Life pantheons. While this info is far less useful where he is now, the sheer number of stories he knows and his generous donation of his Demonic Compendium makes him a semi-frequent and unexpectedly popular guest at the Library.
- Near the end of his original journey, he met with Akemi Nakajima as Izanagi and Izanami, who gave him a fragment of their power. While this was rather unneeded, Izanagi insisted Naoki deserved it after witnessing him finish the grueling Amala Grave Run.
- As of recent, he has been developing a rivalry with Flynn at the House of Personal Appearance. It doesn't help they are both of similar power ranking and have been approached by both Lucifer and Masakado with important plans for the future. Both are wary of each other, though having tasted the hells of war and having similar alignments, neither is willing to throw the first punch, choosing to err on the side of caution rather than risk conflict over a petty argument on power levels.
- Recently aided Flynn in defending the Yamato Perpetual Reactor from a siege by Magical Girls, who were in despair after "The Great Upheaval". It was, for lack of a better term, a massacre. The two have a grudging respect for each other after working together.
- He is one of several gods who could conceivably find a way to trigger the definite Z-Class Apocalypse How. Reluctantly he's made a deal with Flynn to keep either from actually deciding doing so is in any way a good idea. Naoki grumbles about it, but knows that between he and his followers, he has too much power to run unchecked. However, if he ultimately views the Great Will's control over the universe is far too great he will aid Lucifer and break the system. One world learned this the hard way.
- Has no alignment to the Triumvirate Power of Bonus Bosses. Most gods fear what if him and the triumvirate fight over who will truly claim the title of Bonus Bosses.
- Considering taking part in the Pantheonic Rebellion as an agent of balance. Holds no real opinion toward Madoka or her allies, but wants to make sure the Reactor isn't threatened again by her apostles if something happens to her. Pretty much his only goal is to ensure the Pantheon's balance between Law and Chaos, never allowing either side to fully dominate it, not even in the name of Good - he's too cynical to believe such pretty thoughts will last, citing Homura's rebellion as validation for this.
Banjo and Kazooie, Gods of Collection
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His green "L" cap
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Being Second Banana, Adorkable, fear of ghosts, Being Dangerous if pushed
- Domain: Fun, Celebrity, Electricity, Courage,
- Followers: Every character who appeared as palette swaps.
- Rival: Miles "Tails" Prower
- Allies: Mario, Princess Daisy, Princess Peach, Solid Snake, Tails (again), Ken Masters, Yoshi
- Odd Friendship with: Solid Snake
- Enemies: Waluigi
- Wishes to make every Palette Swap a separate character with altered abilities, considering he's in Mario's shadow.
- Does recreational activities when he's not on the battlefield. This also includes going into mansions and sucking up ghosts.
- Despite the fact that his brother Mario is more famous, It's not easy to take Luigi very lightly. For him, however, it's not easy being green.
- Has once confronted Ganondorf alongside a few other deities.
- Due to the screwed up nature of Hyrule's multiple timelines, he wound up doing it again when he jumped dimensions and went on vacation. Due to a reserve power star, it ended quickly.
- In spite of his rep as the "King of Second Bananas," Luigi has actually found a kindred spirit in Snake, who empathizes with him and defended the younger Mario brother from some scathing remarks delivered by his CO.
- Luigi is the prime target of Waluigi, who constantly annoys him by stalking, jump-scares or bullying, despite the fact that Waluigi is even worse when it comes to being recognized. One day, Luigi snapped and brutally called him out on it. The speech was so strong it made Waluigi cry. Luigi felt sad for his rival and attemped to console him, only to be on the receiving end of an brutal atomic wedgie by Waluigi. It turns out it was another one of Waluigi´s schemes to torment him, and Luigi had fallen for it again.
- His argument with Mario over whether the rock Luigi chiseled was a stone that he didn't make or a football, ended up being taken all the way to the House of Justice, where it was ruled to be at least an attempt to make a football, albeit a very unsafe one, being of unofficial weight.
- He doesn't eat lotsa spaghetti with Garfield and Mario, the former of whom gets caught everytime. Garfield, on his part, grins proudly that he does so.
King Tezro of Dotnia, God of Voxels and the Third Dimension
- Intermediate Gods
- Symbol: A Jiggy
- Alignment: True Neutral (Banjo), Chaotic Neutral (Kazooie)
- Portfolio: Being a pair of opposites, killing a witch for kidnapping a relative
- Domain: Fun, Adventure, Snark (Kazooie only)
- Followers: Conker, achievement lovers, people that pick up money even when their wallet's full
- Friends: Donkey Kong, Mumbo Jumbo
- Rivals: Gruntilda Winkybunion (Banjo thinks she could do as Goddess of Persistance), Lord Of Games.
- Tried the hardest of everyone to destroy the Microsoft Severing Station that cut the Rare Hyperbubble away from Donkey Kong's realm. The gash left behind was Tabuu's stepping stone out of subspace.
Felix, God of Fixing
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The Hero's Sword
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Royalty, NPCs, Gratuitous Video Game References, Retro Throwbacks, Genre Throwbacks
- Domains: Creation, Nobility
- Ally: Steve?
- Rival: Mr. Game and Watch
- Up-converted an entire world from two dimensions to three dimensions. The current voxel count is estimated to be somewhere in the tens-of-millions range.
- Like most kings, His Highness does nothing but sit on his throne all day, but it is presumed that he spends his free time playing video games in order to add to his vast knowledge of video game tropes (and memes).
(Fix-It Felix Jr.)
Noh, Goddess of Video Game Caring Potential
- Greater God
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Symbol: His golden hammer
- Catch Phrase: "I can fix it!"
- Portfolio: Ability to fix anything with his hammer, being loved by everyone, Wall Jump, able to heal anything with his hammer, heroes to look up to, Percussive Maintenance.
- Domains: Technology, Video Games, Fixing.
- Allies: Tails, Wreck-It Ralph, Mario, Luigi, Vanellope Von Schweetz.
- When Ralph came into the Pantheon, Felix asked to come along for the ride. His reasons: 1) it's his job to fix up any messes Ralph makes and 2) so he can be with his good friend.
- His hammer has become a blessing to the Pantheon. With one strike, he's able to fix anything whether it be walls, fortresses, injuries, broken hearts, etc.
- That hammer is a double-edged sword, however. One time when he was stuck in jail, Felix accidentally used it to make the weak bars become twice as thick than usual. Moreover, it cannot be used as a weapon so he's only good for support and not for combat.
- A couple gods have asked if he's Mario's long lost third twin since he arrived, but with good charm he points out, "No mustache."
- Has been seen "fighting" Ralph whenever the two are working, and then going to the House of Food with him once they get time off.
- Often asks why Sergeant Calhoun never ascended, since she's now his wife. The gods at this time haven't found a proper place for her. So for now, they made her one of the acolytes of the Action Girl house, so that he can visit her.
- Also present in the House of Technology, which still retains his membership.
- Gets along famously with Emmett due to their shared background in construction.
Vanellope Von Schweetz, Goddess of Ascended Glitches and Teleport Spam
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A highly ornate and obviously magical rapier on top of a similarly ornate and magical chainmail shirt.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Artificial Human, Shedding Single Tears, Moe Moe, Surprising the GM in a Good Way, Character Tests That Were Passed With Flying Colors
- Domains: Kindness, Constructs, Soul, Humanity, Character, Cuteness, Gaming, Suprises
- Allies: Old Man Henderson, for her origin as an example of Off the Rails, most of the houses of Friendship and Love
- Noh was once a construct, part of a morality sidequest in a tabletop roleplay. When the players passed with flying (if unexpected) colors, she was granted a soul, and the incredibly kind act of those players secured her a spot in the pantheons as Goddess of Video Game Caring Potential.
- Can only say two phrases: "No", and "Please do not take these items" (referring to the items she guarded as a construct), but usually communicates by writing. When she actually does speak, most of the nicer gods' (and even a few of the not-nicer ones) hearts tend to melt from the overdose of cuteness.
- Is, along with Mr. Welch and Old Man Henderson, a member of the Trinity of Games Gone Off Track, representing the Heartwarming aspect.
(Princess, sorry, President Vanellope Von Schweetz
Black Beanling, God of Rare RPG Enemies that give a disproportionate amount of experience points.
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: Her car, with "Made by Vanellope and Ralph" frosted on the side.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Optimistic and brave girls, The Trickster, being a princess, having friendship with someone older than her, having a terrible past, being an awesome driver and an adorable winner, teleporting everywhere, forgiving those of crimes as if they never happened
- Domain: Driving, Video Games, Glitches, Royalty
- Allies: Wreck-It Ralph, Felix, Kite, Ed
- Ralph asked the Gods to include Vanellope into the Pantheon once she learned to control her glitching and make it her teleporting powers. Seeing as how much Ralph has done for her, they agreed. The two reunited with hugs and insults.
- Is able to be at any place at any time due to her teleporting, constantly questioning about stuff and having a good time. She loves joking around and messing with them, but she never intentionally does any harm.
- Has tried multiple times in making Pinkie Pie stay far, far away from her car and to the entrance of Sugar Rush. To say that the pink pony would host a party and devour all of the world would be an understatement.
- Oddly enough, their conflict can lead to some very interesting fights, since they both make use of teleportation but in different ways. So far, out of this restriction, Vanellope is the only God who has had her ascension party away from her temple out of "safety" concerns.
- In Pinkie Pie's defense, she knows how hard and how much fun Vanellope and Ralph had building that car and "Pinkie Promises" that she isn't going to eat it. The one Vanellope has to watch out for is Kirby.
- While she is a bit weary of Kirby, both have agreed to ban Kero from their respective temples due to his own voracious appetite for sweets. With the recent ascension of Anarchy Stocking, she has also been banned seeing as her own appetite for sweets is greater than Kero's.
- When she's not teleporting, Vanellope is usually seen hanging out with Ralph and riding in her car. She recently gave him enough driving lessons so that he could participate in some racing of his own.
- That said, she never uses her teleporting to cheat when she races with other gods.
- Residing over glitches that become well known, Vanellope is capable of giving most—if not all—video game characters new techniques, power-ups, etc.
- After her ascension, she has been fiercely guarded by not only Ralph, but many of the female goddess in the Pantheon due to all of the crap she had to go through. It is also not a good idea to bully her in Ralph's presence, because he will wreck you if you do.
- There was a bit of an episode regarding Rena Ryuguu going "OMOCHIKAERI!!!!". However, Ralph takes it all in stride in the fact that Rena doesn't hurt Vanellope, the fact that Vanellope could just teleport out of Rena's grasp at any time, and also because the two became very close friends.
- Hangs out with many of the Equestrian deities, especially the Cutie Mark Crusaders. Vanellope does her best to help the CMC find their Cutie Marks and was amazed at how Apple Bloom created her own cart. Apple Bloom, for the most part, has been humble about her skills in building.
- With Ralph now in the House of Ambiguity, Vanellope and the Cutie Mark Crusaders can be seen having play dates. Many of the gods there know not to get in their way else Ralph will have a word with them.
- Due to her origins as a princess, many have suggested she move to the House of Royalty. Vanellope declined all invitations, because she doesn't believe that it truly defines her, and is happy in the House of Gaming.
- Had an encounter with Kite, who initially believed she was some sort of an illegal glitch. She quickly explained her origins—including her tragic backstory—to him, and the two have become good friends, having friendly races with her car and him riding Grunties.
- Once ran afoul with Carmen Sandiego when she stole the Sugar Rush Winner's Cup. Vanellope requested that Ralph appeal to Carmen villain-to-villain, but Ralph asserted that Carmen was only challenging Vanellope the way bad guys are supposed to do and insisted she would play Carmen's game and take it back herself. Once Vanellope recovered the Cup, Carmen offered Vanellope a position as a VILE operative, but Vanellope insisted that she's not a thief. Ralph begged to differ.
Herobrine, the Urban Legend of Minecraft
- Symbol: His own battle sprite.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Rare enemies that reward the player exponentially for defeating them, unexpected amounts of power, games with bizarre settings and/or creatures, Level Grinding, running away.
- Domain: Technology
- Allies: Regular Beanlings, Mystery Metal Monkey, Metal Slime, Bright Smile, and most other rare RPG enemies.
- Enemies: Chuck Norris and his son, Lucas.
- It is unknown how the Black Beanling managed to sneak onto the Pantheon, but one day it simply appeared without warning and the Pantheon saw no reason to kick it out.
- Although it is among the weaker quasideities, it should be noted that it is capable of performing PK Fire, and has become infamous among the Pantheon for setting fellow Gods alight before running away.
- However, this is not simply to troll the Gods- it is simply afraid of what the higher Gods may do to it in order to attain its high, high experience reward.
- Due to its inability to speak and mostly animalistic behavior, the House of Technology view the Black Beanling as the closest thing to a Cute Animal Mascot they're going to get.
Polybius, Divine Game of Malevolent Video Games
- Unknown Rank
- Symbol: A pair of pure white pixellated eyes on a pixellated brown background
- Alignment: Evil, either Chaotic or Neutral
- Portfolios: Humanoid Abomination, Urban Legend of Zelda, Griefer
- Domains: Mystery, Shadow, Evil
- Enemies: Steve
- Herobrine is supposed to be the dead brother of Notch, creator of Mincraft, who roams the game, trying to ruin your gaming day. He is said to look exactly like Steve?, except his eyes are pure white.
- Notch denies that Herobrine ever existed, but every major update has said that he has been removed...
- Removed Herobrine.
Roahm Mythril, God of Challenging Oneself and Unlocking Everything
- Rank: Unknown (rumored to have power on par with a Greater God. No one is willing to find out.)
- Symbol: A skull and crossed joysticks
- Alignment: Most likely Evil of some kind, likely Chaotic or Neutral
- Portfolio: Arcade Games, Inducing mental illness or suicide in players.
- Domains: Video games
- Followers: Ben, Tails Doll, Giygas
- Enemies: The Angry Video Game Nerd, Yahtzee, pretty much any gamer or game character
- Polybius is an arcade game shrouded in darkness, said to involve gameplay with flashing lights and bizarre visuals that can induce physical illness or even suicidal thoughts in those who play it. Needless to say, most people stay as far away from it as possible.
- To this day, it is unknown just who created Polybius or for what purpose. Some claim that a rogue government organization created it in hopes of studying mind control, while others believe the game itself is alive and malevolent. Polybius has given no hints as to whether or not it is truly sentient.
- Felix, Ralph and Vanellope once tried to fix Polybius as best as they can, but their efforts were in vain. To this day, they don't talk about what happened.
- Polybius is tucked away in a dimly-lit corner of the House. If you are lucky (or possibly unlucky), you might be able to find Giygas slipping a few quarters into the machine...
Kite, God of Deep-Immersion Gaming
- Rank: Intermediate God
- Symbol: the Mahjong Green Dragon symbol.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Issuing Challenges to Oneself, Getting Everything he Possibly Can, viewing this Wiki, Being a Different Dragon, Liking Cuteness, Liking Shineys Even More, Never Giving Up on Even the Most Grueling of Sidequests and Challenges
- Domains: Scalykind, Magic
- Allies: Mega Man, Bahamut
- Enemies: Quick Man, HughesNet
- High Priestess: Pink Kitty Rose
- No matter the challenge, no matter how hard it is, Roahm will make sure he completes it 100 percent. Nothing will stop him.
- He has a strange friendship with both The Runaway Guys and Mat and Pat as the two groups are Let's Players just like he is, but their dynamic when it comes to completing challenges aren't to his level. Still, he joins the groups for some friendly competitions.
- No, he will not play Mega Man X. Even if it would put all of his skills to the test.
- His temple has an odd habit of spontaneously vanishing on occasion, typically when it's cloudy. Roahm's only comment on this is "HughesNet."
- He is forbidden from entering the Vault, due to his habit of hoarding "shineys."
Bartz Klauser, God of the Job System
- Lesser God
- Theme Song: Stairs of Time
- Symbol: His Twilight Bracelet
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Using twin knives as weapons, Leaving an impact on all future versions of The World, using the Twilight Bracelet's Data Drain ability to illegally level down enemy characters, originally the one not chosen.
- Domain: Video Games, Hacking, Good
- Followers: BlackRose, Kazuto Kirigaya and Asuna Yuuki, Haruyuki Arita and Kuroyukihime, Shiroe and Akatsuki
- Allies: Wreck-It Ralph, Fix-It Felix Jr., Vanellope Von Schweetz, The Angry Video Game Nerd, Neo, Kevin Flynn
- Enemies: SHODAN, Noah Kaiba, Missingno
- Ascended when he tried to log onto The World and instead ended up in The House of Technology. He hasn't been able to log out since, though.
- Kevin Flynn has taken an interest in Kite's adventures The World, due to his own past predicament in cyberspace.
- When he first met Vanellope Von Schweetz, he wondered at first if she was an illegal character like himself because of her glitch powers before learning about her arcade origins. Which was a good thing too because if he decided to inflict Data Drain on her, he would've had to contend with Ralph pummeling him into oblivion.
- Various evil computerized deities, such as SHODAN, seek his Twilight Bracelet so that they can gain physical forms.
- Gets along with Lain, because she reminds him a lot of Aura.
- Radical Ed has gotten very interested with his bracelet, as she believes it to be an asset to her hacking skills. Kite's not sure what to say on that matter.
- Had an adventure with a lot of people from the pantheon and he still cannot log out.
(Butz, Warrior of Light, Mimic
Chuggaaconroy, ProtonJon and NintendoCapriSun, Gods of Let's Play
- Theme Song: Four Hearts
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A chocobo feather next to an adamantite crystal
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Many talents, wandering, Fun Personified, Older than They Look, vocal mimicking, foolishness, Ditto Fighter, knowing when to get serious
- Domains: Technique, Copying, Wandering, Fun
- Allies: Cosmos, Kain, Firion, Squall, Cloud, Terra, Cecil, Sora, Kino
- Enemies: Chaos, Garland, Mateus, Sephiroth, Exdeath, Kefka
- Rival(Arguably): Gilgamesh
- Many have wondered about the empty shrine to the god of the Job System. It seemed to just be vacant for years, with no one being named its lord. Only recently was its god discovered, as Bartz was found one day casually strolling through the House of Nature. Many are shocked to discover he had been in the Disgraces, the Fallen, and Purgatory before arriving to the Pantheon proper. He was never an official resident to those feared locations, but simply wandering around and exploring.
- As god to the Job System, Bartz can become just about any warrior type a person could think of. Though his two favorites seem to be the Mime and Dancer jobs.
- Declared, "Sweet Cosmos, it's a talking duck!" When he first met Sora's ally Donald. Though he did add that he could "partly" talk, having a hard time understanding him.
- It took a few tries, but Bartz figured out how to perfectly match Donald's voice, which was indeed a surprise.
- It didn't take long for Gilgamesh to catch wind that his chosen rival had at last found the Pantheon, and rushed as quickly as he could to meet up with Bartz. The meeting was a little awkward, but the wandering man did like the idea of some friendly sparring. The two have met up regularly here and there.
- Has also become one of the GUAG's instructors alongside Firion. While Firion teaches beginner weapon combat, Bartz introduces new recruits to various styles of combat ranging from healing to martial arts.
, The Runaway Guys)
Zubat, God...damned Bat
- Demigods (Their powers of video games combined let them reach Intermediate God status)
- Symbol: The Runaway Guys Symbol
- Alignment: Chaotic Good/Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Let's Play, Large Ham, Dream Team, being incredibly incredibly loud, not giving up on difficult levels, exceptionally good gamers...sometimes, epic hilarity, weaponising karma, explaining mechanics and trivia in their works.
- Domains: Fun, Hilarity, Video Games
- Allies: Gods of games they have let's played (which includes Mario and Amaterasu, Yoshi, Link, etc.), Mat and Pat, Roahm Mythril
- Alone, they were powerless. But when they teamed up together, their power was so great that they ascended into the Pantheon.
- That said, the three also have their own rooms in their Temple for their own projects. NintendoCapriSun has the most games in his pocket (many of them falling under Self-Imposed Challenge), Chuggaaconroy is the most prolific and ProtonJon, the originator of the three, and his Super Mario mods. Visitors are allowed to look around and get advice on how to advance the games, or have a good laugh at what goes on.
- Each of these three are specialized in different areas. Chuggaaconroy is said to be Born Lucky, ProtonJon is said to be the one that runs away the most, and NintendoCapriSun is said to be exceptionally well with non-joystick based games.
- Note: if you do not want to get on their bad sides, do NOT ever remind Chuggaaconroy about the Steve incident. Nor should you scream "MOVE FASTER, POKEY!" or "Don't eat the Mushroom" to ProtonJon. Saying, "In the bathroom!" along with NintendoCapriSun is fine though.
- The volume that these three generate can sometimes match with ones of Gentaro/Kamen Rider Fourze, BRIAN BLESSED, and Kamina. It is said that the heavens would crumble if their voices merged.
- If anyone hears someone scream "GAAAAMEEEE!!!", they had just heard ProtonJon being screwed over by Mario Party... multiple, multiple times.
- They once held a special tournament with other LPers. Chuggaa once mentioned that Diabetus should be considered the God of Let's Play, but ProtonJon suggested against that. Diabetus even suggested that while he created the concept of Let's Play, the Runaway Guys deserved to be the symbol for all of them.
- Chuggaconroy's luck is so great, that if he should ever be reborn as Pokémon Trainer, all of the Olympus Mons (particularly Arceus) had better pray that he's not wielding a Pokéball. Chances are he's gonna capture them in it. He wasn't Born Lucky for nothing. His attempts in Pokémon capturing include capturing both Groudon and Latias in Nest Balls (both of them close to full health), Kyogre in a Net Ball and Ho-Oh in a Pokéball. The House of Knowledge calculated that the chances to capture them were slim to none.
- ProtonJon is considered The Mentor for both Chuggaa and NintendoCapriSun as they were both inspired by him to create Let's Plays. Thus, he plays the biggest part in their ascension as gods as a whole.
- NintendoCapriSun is said to be an exception singer and can make lyrics in a heartbeat. Despite this, he denied a place in the Pantheon of Music and wants to focus more on his Let's Plays. He also can hold his breath for a long time, once starting off a race by screaming "Let's get ready to RUMMBBLLLLLLLEEEEE!" for at least an hour. He could've held it longer.
- They frequently make comments on how Bowser Land is the 'happiest place on Earth'; the Villainous Gods agree on that statement.
- Not to mention that Bowser Revolution is like Communism.
- They are extremely popular in the House of Technology, mostly for the laughs the Gods get when they see them in action.
- The three host a little event known as "Thrown Controllers" every now and then. Everyone is free to participate in a videogame quiz/challenge hybrid. They will also accept any challenges in this event—but they will not go easy on you. To be prepared, one must have an encyclopedia of videogame knowledge (ranging from the Konami Code to how to spell out "Tatsumai Senpuukyaku") and skill (such as surviving Battletoads and fighting Glass Joe blindfolded) in order to be out on top.
- ProtonJon has recently received the power to weaponize Tempting Fate. One should be careful when playing games against him; he will invoke Tempting Fate to screw his opponents over.
- The Runaway Guys have a fierce rivalry with Mat and Pat in the House of Friendship and the five get into epic Let's Play contests with one another. It makes a killing in the House of Commerce to see which side gets the most Epic Fail moments, who screams the loudest, and most importantly, who wins in the end. They also invite Roahm Mythril to their matches.
- The three usually play Mario Party but really hate it whenever they fight Peach. It's not that they don't like her, but it's just that she is a monster to fight against on harder difficulties.
- ProtonJon is never allowed to have coffee after the higher-ups saw this.
- Dudley and Professor Layton once came and gave the three some lessons on politeness, and so the trio used it during an adventure across Sackboy's temple of LittleBigPlanet. It only lasted 30 minutes.
- Due to the "Steve" incident, Pikmin are to be kept away from the Guys' temple. Early after their ascension, when the Runaway Guys were still in the House of Theater, the Pikmin, being the way too plentiful pests they can be in other houses, snuck into Chugga's room. Upon seeing a red leaf Pikmin, his resulting scream was so loud that it shattered every window in the pantheon and left several sound-power based gods clapping in respect.
- Because of the above incident, when the House of Gaming was being built, the other gods suggested that each of the guys' rooms, plus the meeting chambers they record in, be soundproofed with reinforced adamantium, except for Chugga's room, which got two layers.
- Among the members of the gaming house, Chuggaa is considered to be more morally ambiguous than NCS and Jon are, due to his extreme fanboyism towards the house of Villains (especially Bowser and Hades).
- Chuggaa also has stated how he ships Viridi and Pit. He was just one second away from Viridi dropping a Reset Bomb on the House.
(the Bat Pokémon)
Firebrand, God of Hard-To-Kill Deadly Creatures
- Quasideity (yeah, right)
- Symbol: An Eyeless Face and a pair of bat fangs.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Deceptively Hard-to-Defeat Enemies, Cave-Dwelling Pokemon, Bats, The Ability To Be In Many Places At Once.
- Domains (Types): Poison, Flying.
- Followers: Medusa Heads, Fleamen, Future predators, and... bats.
- Enemy: Pikachu.
- It is prophesied that through capture, training and The Power of Friendship, Zubat will one day gain great power to aid in the battle against evil. It was stuck in the Villains house before the opening of the Gaming house just because how it annoys many Pokemon trainers in their quest to attain heroism. Doesn't help that Zubat is the most common Pokémon amongst the grunts of Pokémon world's villanious teams.
The Servbots, Mini-Gods of Invincible Minor Minions
- Theme Song: His UMVC3 theme.
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His Wings.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Deadly, Player-Killing Maneuvers, Gargoyles, Flying, Playing with Fire, The Unintelligible, King Of Lesser Ones, Baleful Polymorph, Super Modes.
- Domains: Beast, Death, Combat.
- Allies: Zubat, his fellow Red Arremers (who consider him a hero).
- Enemies: Arthur, Kyo Kusanagi and Iori Yagami.
- Firebrand is the bane of many Gods out there. He is capable of moving swiftly and a single touch of his body, or a claw swipe from his hand is enough to destroy many poor adventurers that came across him. For those originating from The Eighties, his name still instill fears to the heart of many adventurers.
- He ascended when he was spotted to even fighting Galactus.
- Only those with true tenacity could eventually best him, one such person is Arthur. For that, Firebrand consider him a most Worthy Opponent.
- In another realm, he's said to have powers of Hell and those that he defeated would be turned into demons. This was the report of Kyo and Iori, but Firebrand has yet to confirm it. So far, he's fine with what he had: Extreme speed and flight.
Dural, Goddess of Ditto Fighters
Geese Howard and Rugal Bernstein, Co-Gods of Ridiculously Cheap And Powerful Bosses
- Theme Music: Messenger from the Dark.
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: The J6 logo.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Liquid Metal, Ditto Fighters, Clones, SNK Bosses.
- Domains: Hunt, Metal.
- Followers: Mokujin, Kakashi Hatake, Ditto.
- Allies: Shang Tsung, I-No.
- Dural was created from liquid steel, so she is incredibly hard to knock down, even for a Goddess. She is capable of emulating any move set from anyone on the Houses of War and Combat, save Bruce Lee. He already has enough imitators.
(Geese: Nightmare Geese - Rugal: Omega Rugal, God/Ultimate Rugal)
The Reaper, God of Time Penalty Bosses
- Theme Song: Remix of Soy Sauce for Geese and Showdown R&D.
- Intermediate Gods
- Symbol: The Geese Tower, with the Blacknoah flying nearby.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil (Geese), Chaotic Evil (Rugal)
- Both: Ridiculously Hard Fighting Boss, Badasses, Blood Knights, Evil Blonds, Evil Laugh
- Geese: Being Named After A Fowl Species, Giving Rewards For Those Whom He Sees Fit, Counter Throw, Corrupt Corporate Executive With Style, Tossing Beaten People Off His Tower (And Dying By That Too).
- Rugal: Utter Sadism For the Evulz, God Complexes, One-Winged Angel, Move Replication, Turning Defeated Opponents Into Statues For Collection, Genocide Cutter.
- Domains: War, Battle, Evil.
- Followers: Igniz, Saiki, Goodman, Parace L'Sia, Ogre, Azazel, Gill, Seth, Exor, Asmodeus, Mutilator.
- Allies: M. Bison, Shao Kahn, Nightmare (due to his Night Terror form), Justice, Billy Kane (for Geese).
- Worthy Opponents: Yuuki Terumi, I-No.
- Possibly one of the hardest duo to beat in the Pantheon, as they are just ridiculously cheap on one on one, but EVEN MORESO when they combine their strength.
- The one chink of their teamwork is that they hang out with different person. Both are pure SOB, but Geese has his standards and is even repulsed with some Gods. Rugal has no such restrictions.
- Geese wishes that some of his disciples would stop calling him Master Cheese. He also wishes that people would stop mistaking him as some sort of Memetic Molester that stains his hands with people's bras. For the latter, he would be glad to Raging Storm the insulter's ass.
- Whenever Rugal performs Dead End Screamer on someone, the "You Spin Me Round" song plays.
Sackboy, God of Level Creation
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A card with a black skull above a pair of revolvers crossed and held together by chains on it.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Grim Reapers, Dual wielding Long-ass Revolvers, Bonus Bosses who comes after a certain time limit or from chests, Making ominious sounds when moving.
- Domain: Guns, Bosses, Shadows
- Followers: Grim Reapers, The Guardians, Skel-Monster, Evil Otto
- Allies: Barbatos Goetia
- Opposed by: Yu Narukami, Yukiko Amagi, Kanji Tatsumi, Yosuke Hanaruma, Naoto Shirogane, Teddie, Mitsuru Kirijo, Rise Kujikawa, Chie Satonaka, Minato Arisato.
- Enemies: Indiana Jones, Lara Croft, Nathan Drake and any other explorers.
- No one is sure how long The Reaper has existed in the Pantheon. It only was found when some god (spectulated being Nathan Drake) was reseaching the inner areas of the Pantheon way too long, resulting for it to spawn out and attack the god. It eventually wandered into this house and primarily stayed there.
- Has find an ally in Barbatos as both of them support Anti-Grinding. In fact, if any one would try to use an item what can bounce off its magic, Barbatos would rush in and beat the guy before The Reaper would even cast Megidolaon on them.
- Speaking of which, Susan Richards and it are not allowed to be close to each other as her barriers might make the Reaper start spamming Megidolaon in order to kill her what would lead to a lot of damage to the surroundings.
- There is said to be a barrier spell in existence that CAN act as the perfect defense against it. It is temporary and costly to cast, but is purported to have blocked Megidolaons FAR stronger than what the Reaper could manage with no ill effect. The said thing is called "Shield of Justice" and it is used by Naoto Shirogane.
- A spell called Infinity exists which gives out a similar effect. However, it can only be casted by Minato Arisato who much prefers to cast Armageddon on The Reaper (which is why it has partial hatred forwards Satan and Lucifer as he requires the power of those two to cast it.)
- Where he might not be the hardest Bonus Boss as Investigation Team of alternate universe was able to face three of them in teams of three, he shall and will kill any one who is not prepared to face him.
- It is not to be confused with The Reapers where Harbinger is part of. Also Councilor Sparatus knows better not to dismiss the claim of this Reaper's existence.
Steve?, God of Sandbox Games
- Leitmotif: "Get it Together!"
- Greater God
- Symbol: The Pop-It
- Alignment: Neutral Good with traces of Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: being in various degrees of punk, having a giant zipper, creating worlds of all sorts, doing what he does for smiles, not able to speak at all, able to fight others despite being tiny, always smiling
- Domains: Happiness, Creation, Imagination, Sharing
- Followers: Tag
- Allies: Steve?, Ratchet, PaRappa, the House of Craft, Maxwell
- Enemies: The Negativitron, all gods in the House of Hatred and all members in the GUAE.
- Rivals: Big Daddies
- Flew all the way to the Pantheon on his base, The Pod, and immediately assembled his temple with little time to waste. His temple and power continue to grow as they are based on the creation and imagination of people around the world.
- Sackboy has been called to help create new temples/fix areas of the Pantheon whenever a giant battle happens. His biggest achievement has been creating the new House of Friendship.
- Visitors are allowed to enter and have their own fun in exploring, creating and manipulating the world around them. They also get the friendly help of the Narrator that guides them throughout the land. Many of the Gods have requested in Sackboy's help in additions to their own Temple, which Sackboy immediately complies.
- Despite his friendly appearance, Sackboy recently found himself fighting other combatants from different worlds. Rather than go for power, money or glory, he went to these combatants so he could heal them and their worlds with the power of his creation. After his adventure, he came back, his prize being the smiles of people who create and share with others.
- There's also the fact that Sackboy, who is at best 8-inches tall, is capable of bringing Kratos to his knees (with a little help from Cole MacGrath and Nathan Drake. In fact, many are wondering why Sackboy isn't considered a full-blown Overdeity, considering that his power grows with all of the levels pouring into the world of LittleBigPlanet. The Narrator explains that it's Sackboy's mission to create to live, and that his imagination is to brighten people's worlds, not destroy them. Thus, Sackboy is fine with being a Greater God as long as people continue to use their creativity to their own liking.
- Is adored by many of the female goddesses and conjures up many types of toys and games for them to play with. This also includes some of the more...unstable Gods like Alice.
- For some odd reason, he can sometimes seen as a Sackboy version of Cole MacGrath, Nathan Drake, or PaRappa. Other times he can be seen as a Sackboy version of Solid Snake and even Revolver Ocelot.
- Gets along well with Maxwell as they are known for creating all sorts of things to their liking. A prophecy states that when the end of the world comes, the two will use their powers to fill the new world with wondrous things the likes that no one has ever seen before. Until then, the House of Commerce has been making bets to see who can one-up each other to see what type of crazy things they can create.
- The Runaway Guys have traveled through Sakcboy's temple once in their avatars: The Mustachioed Shark (Chugga), Mexican Penguin (ProtonJon) and Victorian Lady Gaga (NintendoCapriSun). Anyone who encountered them could only stare in amazement at how loud they were.
(Mr. Minecraft, Steve
Baal, God of High Power Readings
- Greater God
- Symbol: A Diamond Pickaxe
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: The Aloner, Badass, Protagonist Without A Past, Hyperspace Arsenals
- Domains: Mining, Blocks, Creation, Mechanics, Enchantment
- Allies: Sackboy, the King of Dotnia
- Followers: the kid from Terraria
- He wanders around the Pantheon in search of new materials, often into the House of Commerce where most gems reside, which resulted in him being banned from there, mainly because he tried to turn some of them into armor.
- He gets along well with Sackboy and the two are shown trying to out-do each other in creating new items and sharing them with everyone else.
- There are those who say that he built all of the houses in the Pantheon with his bare hands, but no one's been able to confirm this yet.
- As part of his daily routine, every morning he punches down the nearest tree with his bare hands. When asked why, he always cryptically responds, "It gives me wood." People usually don't ask any further questions after that.
(The Lord of Terror, The Tyrant Overlord)
PaRappa, God of Rhythm Games
- Greater God
- Theme Music: Great Wilder. Occasionally Disgaea or The Invasion From Within if he's really serious.
- Symbol: His shadowed head
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Bonus Bosses, Being Obscenely Powerful, Surviving Several Defeats, Armored Villains, Evil Overlords, Those That Terrify Enemies, Conquering The Multiverse, Power Levels, a special ability that can instantly damage anyone who step onto his battlefield, working odd jobs to make ends meet
- Domains: Power, Evil, Dimensional Travel, Boss Battles
- Enemies: All of the gods from the Disgaea multiverse, especially Laharl.
- Baal is among the most dangerous of the evil gods, with his quantifiable stats going into the billions and higher. However, he holds no place in Melkor's army due to being in the interests of conquering the multiverse for himself, making him an unreliable ally.
- Whenever Baal is defeated, he Body Surfs to a new body, and keeps a soulless Prinny in his chambers for immediate usage as such if needed. However, even in such a laughable form, his power is immense.
- Despite his considerable power and his name commanding terror among many, Baal himself is forced to acknowledge Laharl and his allies as his greatest foes, having defeated him before at least once, and are about the only forces he openly admits could threaten him.
- Also has a spot in House of Combat with Ragu Ragula and Gabriel Celeste as the Triumvirate Power of Bonus Bosses.
- There was once a time when Baal was forced to retire from the Pantheon thanks to Pringer X. However, Baal returned with a vengeance and instantly threw Pringer X out of the pantheon. Those who witnessed it said that by the time the battle was done, there wasn't a single part of Pringer X's mechanical body that wasn't impaled by one of Baal's swords.
- One of the things that has made Baal so much more dangerous now is an access to a new ability that instantly attacks all who step onto the battlefield with him. Some have seen entire armies wiped out without them even making a move.
- Despite being so feared, there have been times where he was forced to work odd jobs in the Pantheon in order to make ends meet. Employers in the House of Commerce have found him to be surprisingly cordial and friendly.
(PaRappa the Rapper)
The Console Patron Units, Avatars of the Console Wars
- Leitmotif: Live Rap
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His orange beanie
- Alignment: Neutral Good.
- Portfolio: Beanies, Keet, Determinator, Paper People, Fun Personified, wielding skateboards, "I gotta believe!"
- Domains: Rapping, Rhythm, Believing, Fun
- Allies: Pinkie Pie, The Cutie Mark Crusaders, Subaru Nakajima
- Rival: Spike
- Made his proper place in the Pantheon by participating in an all-out brawl after a long hiatus. This was all in a pursuit of getting his own comic book. When the Gods saw him use his skills to beat up many of the other Gods here (Sackboy, Sly Cooper, Kratos, Sweet Tooth), they decided that he belonged in the Pantheon.
- He did eventually get his comic book, thanks to fellow goddess Yayoi Kise. The two get along splendidly.
- His existence meant the birth of all rhythm games, seeing as he was the originator for the rhythm genre. This was enough to give him an additional house in the House of Gaming. He still goes to the House of Emotion to do his duties the God of Gotta Believe.
- Kick, Punch. It's all in the mind!!
- Due to their love of fun, PaRappa seems to be very good friends with Pinkie Pie, so he usually performs at her parties.
- Can usually be skating across the Pantheon, which has gotten the eye of Subaru and Scootaloo. Impressed with his skill and speed, the two invited him to join their friendly races to determine who is the best: skates, scooter or skateboard.
(Neptune/Purple Heart, Blanc/White Heart, Noire/Black Heart, Vert/Green Heart)
Mr. Game & Watch, Avatar of Hammerspace, Lord of the Second Dimension, Ruler of Handheld Games, The Elder Creation of Nintendo
- Demigoddesses (Lesser Goddesses when their HDD modes are activated)
- Symbol: scale models of Planeptune, Lowee, Lastation, and Leanbox, respectively
- Alignment: Neutral Good (Noire and Vert), Chaotic Good (Neptune), True Neutral (Blanc)
- All: Moe Anthropomorphism, Physical Goddesses, Super Modes, Console Wars, Rivalry
- Neptune: Genki Girls, Totally Radical Speech, The Color Purple, Swordsmanship
- Blanc: Grumpy Goddesses, Badass Bookworms, Swearing A Lot, Giant Axes
- Noire: Seriousness, Tsunderes, Rapier Fighters
- Vert: Gamer Chicks, Big Sister Figures, Spear Wielders
- Domains: Gaming, Competition, Machine, Technology
- All: Lan Hikari
- Neptune: Sonic the Hedgehog, Tails, Segata Sanshiro
- Blanc: Mario, Link, Pikachu, the Angry Video Game Nerd
- Noire: Kratos, Nathan Drake, Jak, Daxter, Ratchet, Sly Cooper
- Vert: Master Chief
- Enemies: Arfoire, Noah Kaiba
- High Priestesses: the CPU Candidates (Nepgear/Purple Sister, Uni/Black Sister, Ram and Rom/White Sisters)
- The CPUs, when not fighting/teasing each other, do their best to stem the spread of digital piracy. When they learned that Arfoire had relocated to the House of Technology after her last defeat, they hurried to the House of Gaming to meet with their heralds to devise a new plan to stop her from corrupting the other Gaming gods.
John Carmack, Avatar of First Person Shooters and Online Multiplayer, Lord of the Third Dimension, Ruler of PC Games
- Overdeity (All those who were born in 2-D answer to him first. Even Mario)
- Symbol: Mr. Game & Watch waving his Scepter of Power. It only looks like a bell
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Hammerspace, Use of everything From Torches to Turtles to Fish to Buckets of Oil and Everything In Between, Flat Characters (literally), Secret Characters, Hyperspace Mallets
- Domains: Darkness (he is monochrome, after all), Mechanus
- Followers: All who were born in 2-D. Most famously Mario, Link, and Samus
- Opposed by: Tabuu. Mr. Game & Watch spends much of his time trying to catch up to Tabuu and get his revenge for Tabuu making him the worst boss ever. Also, the King of Dotnia, for being able to move in one more dimension.
- Likes to show off his pan-dimensional Mismatched Sock Collection, made up of every sock in all of time and space that has ever been lost in the wash.
- Whatever you do, do NOT mess with this guy. Besides being able to wield all Hyperspace Mallets and control all robotic implements that are too big to fit into a robot's body, he also has many, many, favors from Mario, Link, Sonic, Pac-Man, Pit, all who gained their greatness in 2-D, Deadpool, (G&W taught Deadpool the fourth wall's weaknesses), Solid Snake, and all non-CGI cartoon characters. You have been warned. If you don't want your butt kicked into the next-century, and just want to see Spongebob vs. Deadpool, you can ask him.
- It's possible that if he really wanted to, Game & Watch could cash in all his favors, battle Batman for the title of God of Preparations, and win, proving himself the most powerful being under the Main House.
- Batman read this, and is now preparing for this possibility. Nice one.
- But given the above, doesn't Batman himself owe a favor or two? He's a cartoon character, too...
- Well, comic book character, but the principle's still the same.
- Overdeity (Most of those who were born in 3-D and those who were born in the First-Person Shooter realm consider him as the 'tribal elder', and will obey him if circumstances allow it. Yes, even Master Chief.)
- Symbol: A shotgun crossing a Playstation paddle in a square khaki field.
- Alignment: Neutral Good, though Moral Guardians call him Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Popularizing the First-Person Shooter genre, Developing a lot of the technologies, especially BSP trees, that are practically essential to modern video games, even on consoles, and still at it, being an aerospace engineer aside from video game developer
- Domains: The 3-D realm, 4th-Gen videogames (his games debuted during the 4th Generation of Video Games), PC Videogames, First-Person Shooter, Online Multiplayer
- Followers: Every videogame character born in 3-D, every CG cartoon and Machinima character, every First-Person Shooter character.
- High Priest: The Doom Marine, William "B.J." Blazkowicz
- Allies: Mr. Game & Watch, Master Chief, William "B.J." Blazkowicz, Gordon Freeman, the Team Fortress 2 characters, Lain Iwakura.
- Opposed by: The Moral Guardians who bash on Doom and Wolfenstein 3D, Mecha Hitler
- Likes to show off his pan-dimensional Gun Collection, made up of every gun in all of time and space that has ever been made.
- Whatever you do, do NOT mess with this guy. Besides owning every kind of weapon imaginable and having access to all items held in his ever-expanding Hyperspace Arsenal, he also has many, many, favors from Master Chief, Gordon Freeman, William "B.J." Blazkowicz, The Team Fortress characters, and various others who gained their greatness in 3-D.
- Being the 3D counterpart to Mr. Game & Watch, both Carmack and Mr. Game & Watch share a mutual friendship with each other.
- John Carmack is also an aeronautical engineer at the company he founded, Armadillo Aerospace. The company won the $350,000 Level One X-Prize Lunar Lander Challenge in October 2008.
- Has won numerous awards and gained recognition.
- Aside from developing technologies that are essential to modern videogames, PCs and consoles, he is researching on "sparse voxel octrees" for the upcoming Id Tech 6 engine.
- Recently is currently bidding to add Virtual Reality to his title after he transitioned from Id Software to Oculus to focus on a new development: the Oculus Rift. Only time will tell if it becomes a success and if it does, then he will also have a spot in the House of Technology.