open/close all folders
Sobek, God of Crocodiles (Sebek, Sochet, Sobk, Sobki, Suchos, God of the Nile)
- Greater God
- Symbol: A set of Crocodile jaws.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Ruler of the Crocodiles, Not-So-Bad Vicious Gods, Super Thick Skin, River Control, Care For His Animal Deities, Wielding Axes If He Needs To Walk With Two Feet, Stone Wall.
- Domains: Beasts, Reptiles, Water, Death.
- Allies: Anubis, Steve Irwin, Inori Yamabuki. Also, he has tolerated Zeus, Hercules, Thor, Osiris, Guan Yu, Aphrodite, but he wouldn't call them true allies.
- Enemies: Anyone who disses the Nile River. And Poachers. And Saxton Hale. And Big Boss
- Feared by: Moses
- Followers: Renekton, The Crocodile of Neverland
- High Priest: Gustave
- His avatar Gustave made it to the Pantheon and kept his throne warm (or was it cold like his blood?). Until at one point, Gustave was seen scaring off Inori Yamabuki. In an instant, Sobek arrived and calmed Gustave down and apologized to Buki, promising that it won't happen again. Actually, for all his dark vibes, Gustave obeyed Sobek and returned to the river. The Crocodile God then gave Buki his thanks for protecting his other crocs rather than making boots and bags out of them.
- Ever since, Sobek has included Gustave amongst the crocs that magically appear whenever he creates a body of mobile water on the ground to swim around and disrupting and destroying those who piss him off.
- There's a lot of rumors going on about Sobek's true nature, at least Gustave could be considered as straight-up evil. Did Sobek make the Nile river out of his sweats? Is he something like Hades to the underworld, making the Nile river something like the river of Styx? Or is he exactly like how Gustave acted, a vicious croc that ravages anyone that came to his sight? The answer is he's all of them and none. At the core, Sobek owes his allegiance to no one, just interested in maintaining his domain. Woe betide anyone who tries to get in the way of that.
- He was once invited to a musical by King Gator. Sobek just watched and then walked away, saying that the music fits his job at least: pointless.
- During that same visit to the House of Theater, he ran into one of his former followers, King K. Rool. Sobek isn't entirely sure what to make of the king or his apparent hatred of the Kongs.
- Unlike his previous avatar, Sobek has high respects on Steve Irwin. The dude may wrestle with his crocs a lot, but it's always on a good nature. Hell, after his 'ascension', Sobek lets Steve wrestle with him occasionally. He even later pays tribute by donning his clothes and then learning some Australian accent to honor him.
- However, he agreed with his avatar that he hated Saxton Hale because the latter tried to turn his followers, and later even him into a croc-skin hat! He also disliked Big Boss for that one time he wore a croc-hat and bombed Sobek's crocs lurking in the river en route to Groznyj Grad.
- Sobek is no part of the Deep Blue Trio, in particular, the rivers. However, he still lets Gustave resume that role.
- His participation in the Battlefield of the Gods has certainly done wonders about letting the world know just how god-damn tough his skin is. He always took most of his followers for a swim whenever he was about to strike one poor schmuck and make a lot of disruptions. The only one not included on the pool would be Renekton because Sobek specifically sent him to Runeterra to spread his teaching.
- Thanks to the information gotten from Renekton, Sobek occasionally visits upon some deities from Runeterra, like Miss Fortune (although that got him shot a bit because he dressed up as a pirate, and she doesn't like pirates). After a few exchanges, Sobek could be seen on the seas, whenever Miss Fortune teamed up with Jack Sparrow and kicked Gangplank to the sea, Sobek would chase him like his follower the Neverland Crocodile.
- Though that ended when Sobek received a challenge to enter Gangplank's ship the Dead Pool for a mortal battle, and found out that Gangplank not only has already battled Kunkka, he just beckons Sobek to fight him 2 on 1. Surprisingly the man puts up a big fight, maybe as his pent up anger. However, the two suddenly booted out of battle and shortly after, Gangplank's ship was sank by Miss Fortune's cannon. If anything Sobek is going to remember the days he chased the pirate on seas.
Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello and Michaelangelo, Gods of Turtles (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles, Heroes In a Half-Shell)
- Theme Song: "Turtle Power" or the other "Turtle Power"
- Intermediate Gods
- Symbol: Four turtle shells, alternatively four different colored masks.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- All of them: Being Turtles, Being Ninjas (Stealth Optional), Distinct coloring, Animal Superheroes, Trademark Favorite Food, Secret Mutant Hero Teams
- Leonardo: the one leading the team and one struggling through said leadership, wielding ninjato
- Donatello: wooden staffs, gadget makers
- Michaelangelo: goofballs who can still kick butt, nunchucks, hidden talent but not willing to use it
- Raphael: hidden kindness behind jerk attitudes, sai wielders
- Domain: Turtles, Battle, Stealth, Brotherhood.
- Followers: Master Oogway, The Oarai Academy Student Council (aka Turtle Team).
- Rivals: Twitch
- Enemies: The Shredder(s), Deus (Michaelangelo only).
- All of them like pizza, which is why they hang around at the Food Pantheon (or with C.C.) a lot. They also gained a friendship with Dante because of that, but make sure that there are enough slices for each of them, else a humongous brawl over the last slice ensues and the Pantheon starts getting destroyed.
- Have recently applied to the Defense force as a strike team. Their application is being considered.
- Michael Bay once insisted that they are aliens, no matter how many times the followers of the turtles try to tell him otherwise. The TMNT are not sure what to think of this, though. Fortunately, it didn't last for long that even April O'Neil's 2014 film incarnation lampshaded it.
- There have been multiple incarnations of the turtles, barring a few exceptions. There was also an incident where three of these incarnations got together to fight off The Shredder from nearly destroying the pantheon.
- Amongst their adventures, they were once stuck in feudal Japan. They agreed later with the Nostalgia Critic that it was a Horribufuckus adventure overall.
- Depending on the incarnation of turtles Raphael can sometimes sound like Donatello...or maybe that's vice-versa.
- No comment has been made at this time if there's any connection between the Ninja Turtles and Greninja, a ninja frog.
- Michaelangelo wasn't happy when he found out about the ascension of Deus as the God of Nunchaku and went to his temple to confront him. Deus for his part barely even acknowledged the guy, and sent him flying back to the House of Beasts with a flick of his hand and a bolt of thunder.
- April, a very good friend of theirs, was kidnapped and is now sent to be a spreader of propaganda for the "Friendship Asylum". The turtles are preparing to get her back.
- Believe it or not, they're classified as Nickelodeon Gods, however, they have the same level of respect as with the Avatar-verse Gods by the rest of the Toon Gods in the Pantheon.
Orochi (Senran Kagura)
Orochi, Deity of Sinister Serpents
- Intermediate Deity (Greater Deity as True Orochi)
- Symbol: A giant serpent head which has faces on its throat or the wheels held by True Orochi's hair
- Theme Music:
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Based on The Mythological Demon Serpent, Eldritch Abomination/Eldritch Location/Humanoid Abomination, Born from the Hate, Jealousy and Despair of Others, Craploads of Katanas, Womb Levels, Demonic Corruption, Bishonen Line, Beam Spam, Multi-Armed and Dangerous
- Domains: Locations, Evil, Corruption, Snakes
- Allies: Mikami, King Ghidorah, The Other Orochi, Jedah Dohma, Chibiki
- Enemies: Almost every one from Senran Kagura universe in the Pantheon (especially Asuka and Homura), Kyurem
- Orochi, named such due of its resemblance to the legendary Yamata no Orochi, is a yoma who has supposedly existed for centuries, resting for centuries within the castle where the Hebijo Academy of Serpent Girls was located. It was resurrected by Dougen, using the blood of the countless Hebijo students who have died, and fuelled by their hatred and jealousy.
- While Orochi is horrifying (yet surprisingly small◊) from the outside, wait until you see its insides.. It is like a ruined temple embedded in flesh, with its "inhabitants" being shinobi made out of its blood. Those inside it will be corrupted, turning them into black and red versions of themselves and adopting their most spiteful and hate-filled mindset possible.
- Further research support that even if Orochi cannot corrupt someone, it can simply create "Scarlet" versions of the gods to fight the real one instead.
- To put it simply, almost every one from its universe opposes it. Even though it is kept sterilized so it cannot go rampant, Asuka and Homura want to see it dead. And the others are there to support them.
- Was once just an aspect of the other Orochi until it was separated from him for unknown reasons. No one wants to admit they did it in the fear that they are going to get skewered by Homura, alongside other things.
- Some gods suggest that Orochi was brought here by Junko Enoshima as a payback forwards Haruka. Besides, she thinks that having it around would be beneficial if the situation requires it.
- Orochi used to be called the "(Un)holy Bearer of Womb Levels" in Dominions, but the wandering state and the fact that other yoma started appearing around Orochi made it really hard to contain. So it was moved here. It was an oddball regarding Dominions, anyway.
- Even now, Jedah seems to think that Orochi might be a perfect vassal to bear the new god to create the perfect world.
- Being that Orochi is the first snake deity in the House of Beast (second overall due of the OTHER Orochi), Samuel J. Jackson had a reaction which you can guess already.
- Chibiki somehow managed to take Orochi. No one is sure how she managed to do that. However, she can simply summon Orochi and has only minimal control over it.
- Believe or not, Orochi here is due of a result of an incomplete summoning note , explaining why it looks like it might fall down at any given moment. There exists one version what looks more properly snake-like, meaning that either that is Orochi's true form and the form it takes here is just it trying to gain a physical form, or that isn't even Orochi's true form.
- As it turned out, that version wasn't Orochi's true form. Dougen eventually was able to summon True Orochi, taking a form of a multi-armed and legged giant woman with tremendous power, with power to practically rain lasers from the skies. While Asuka and Homura were able to stop the beast, and it was finished off by Kagura, the threat it possesses has made many deities cautious of True Orochi.
- This is probably why Kyurem doesn't look highly on Orochi; while Kyurem knows what it feels like being "incomplete", Orochi is nothing more than destructive force practically struggling to validate its summoning.
- Most gods want to call Orochi "it". While Orochi has breasts and a feminine figure, that just makes it worse.
- Some might argue that Orochi is more of a reptile than a serpent due of having limbs, but most people think Orochi is more like a serpent with a human torso and limbs than anything else.
- In a plan called "Orochi Rising", it almost manifested in the Cyberspace as a digital entity composed of multiple bots which were to spread chaos and conflict across the Internet and social media in order to create the ultimate program capable of plunging the entire world into chaos through manipulation of human's feelings. However, the "digital youma Generals" were stopped before the digital Orochi would manifest fully (mainly as 5th Seat was too busy messing with Katsuragi's Twitter account) and it was deleted.
Charizard, God of Fiery Reptiles (The Flame Pokémon, Mega Charizard X, Mega Charizard Y, Blazing Fury)
- Lesser God as Charizard, Intermediate God after Mega Evolving (to either variants)
- Symbol: The flame on its tail
- Alignment: True Neutral, Neutral Good when on Ash's side
- Gender: Male
- Ability: Solar Power (Tough Claws in Mega form X, Drought in Mega form Y)
- Moveset: Flamethrower, Solar Beam, Focus Blast, Dragon Claw
- In General: Part-Fire, Part-Flying, Fiery Dragon, Awesome Dragons, Difficult to Use, Popular Figure, Fights for Glory and Honor, Overused Pokémon, Can Mega Evolve Into Two Forms for different purposes, Fly With Scorching Fire
- Mega Charizard X: Skin Darken to the Max (though is alignment does not change, only its edginess), You Gotta Have Blue Fire, Replacing its Flying-type with Dragon-type, Being a legitimate Dragon by typing, Having Attack Boost combined with its ability Tough Claws
- Mega Charizard Y: Summoning sunlight with its ability Drought, Naturally deadly Flamethrowers, Fire Blasts or Flare Blitzes
- Domain: Fire, Dragons, Competitiveness
- Followers: Charmander and Charmeleon
- Allies/Friends: Pikachu, Greninja, Ash Ketchum, Lucario, Mewtwo, N, Misty, Brock, Kirito and Asuna
- Partner: Harry Potter
- Rivals: Agumon evolutionary line, including the Greymon side of Omnimon and Masaru's follower, Agumon, Gallantmon, Venusaur, Blastoise.
- Enemies: Team Rocket, Ghetsis Harmonia, any Water/Electric/Rock-type enemies
- It's said that that Charizard ascended by Mega Evolving to Mega Charizard X to take down Mewtwo followed by breaking out as a solo fighter in the 4th Super Smash Bros. tournament. No one has yet to ask.
- While Charizard is the sole God, its previous evolutionary line also has the characteristics of Fiery Reptiles; it starts as Charmander born with a flame on its tail representing its life force, and Charmeleon's hot-temperance is the equivalent to its puberty stage.
- Its wings can fly to almost 4600 feet of altitude, even higher if it Mega-Evolves into Mega Charizard Y. It is also glad that he temporary becomes a Dragon-type as Mega Charizard X.
- It will reserve using its powerful flames against appropriately powerful opponents.
- Ash is very glad to see Charizard arriving in the Pantheon, even if the latter greets the former by setting him on fire.
- The dragon is getting along with Kirito, considering that the boy's voice is similar to Red.
- Has been invited to participate in the upcoming Pokkén Tournament.
- Despite his immense popularity, Wiz and Boomstick proved that Blastoise was the best of the Kanto starters, though Charizard did come in 2nd.