open/close all folders
Bowser, God of Evil Reptilians (King Bowser Koopa, King of the Koopas)
- Greater God
- Symbol: A Spiky Shell, or the Koopa Troop Insignia, a stylized version of his head
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Evil Reptilian Creatures, Dinosaurs (Dragons?), Villainy as a Side Job, Fiery Breath, The Dreaded Clown Copter, Diminishing Villain Threats Then Coming Back and Kicking Butts.
- Domains: Scalykind, Bestial, Dragon, Fire, Strength.
- Allies: Bowser Jr., King K. Rool, Dr. Eggman, Tyrantrum.
- Friendly Enemies: Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, Princess Daisy, Yoshi, Rosalina.
- Followers: His minions, of course, especially the Koopas in his army.
- Bowser is forever opposed to Mario, but at the same time, realizes that without him as an arch-nemesis, he'd be out of a job, as there isn't much of a market for kidnapping princesses anymore.
- Samuel L. Jackson once visited his House, but got appalled and never visited it again because he has had it with those muthafuckin' snakes in Bowser's muthafuckin' house. They still maintain a decent relationship, though.
- He once sang this.
- And this.
- He once stated that Bowser Land was the happiest place on earth. Some villainous Gods do agree with this.
- That turned out to be something started by The Runaway Guys. Not only that, they really hate Bowser Communism.
- Previously used his Dry Bowser form to great effect in battle against the GUAG, until he made the mistake of going up against Faust VIII who succeeded in not only controlling his Dry Bones troops but also himself as well. It took the combined efforts of several high-ranking members of the GUAE to wrestle control of Dry Bowser from Faust VIII and revert him to his mortal form to bring him back.
- With Princess Peach in the Pantheon, Bowser's been up and running trying to capture her. Again. Luckily (or unluckily, from Bowser's perspective), Peach has gained some allies of her own, so it's made being captured by him a bit more difficult.
- King K. Rool of the House of Theater is constantly petitioning other gods to support his bid for takeover of Bowser's throne, but with his superior powers and public image Bowser considers him too minor a threat to get rid of. In the meantime, they work together on occasion to fight Mario and Donkey Kong, K. Rool lending Bowser the Flying Krock for his airship fleet since he hasn't used it in a few years.
- Also has a seat in the House of Villains. It should be noted that when Bowser is in House of Beasts, he is less serious when than the times he is in House of Villains.
- Bowser's Temple is his castle. And no, he'd like to remind certain people, it is NOT a Neon Castle or a Coney Island Disco Palace.
- Being a proud father himself, Bowser opposes the Child Abuse Supporters, declaring war on them. While he supports the rest of the House of Family, he's still angry at them for having the Huckebein be the God of the Evil Families.
Great A'Tuin, God(dess?) of Landmass-bearing Sea Creatures
- Greater God
- Symbol: Herself/himself. Complete with elephants Berilia, Tubul, Great T'Phon and Jerakeen on her back, the Discworld on their backs, and a moonlet and sun orbiting the whole shebang
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Island Turtles, Things of a mind-bogglingly huge scale, Shout-outs to classical mythologies
- Domain: Turtles, Worlds
- Allies: The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Angua von Uberwald, Captain Carrot Ironfoundersson, Commander Samuel Vimes, Esmerelda Weatherwax
- Followers: The last of the Lion-Turtles, The turtle-island of the Great Bay, The last of the Star Whales
- A'Tuin and his/her Disc play host to the pantheon and its associated valuables whenever the usual planet, Primus, finds the need to transform into his robot mode (and, incidentally, crush everything on his surface and grind anything inside).
Bragigas, Guardian God of Awesome Dinosaurs and other Ancient Animals (Gigant BragiOh)
- Theme Song: Houkou Bragigas
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: Its own Zyudenchi (Beast Battery)
- Neutral Good
- By itself: Large and In Charge, Based on a Sauropod (Brachiosaurus), Decorated with themes of other dinosaurs and ancient animals, Father-figure to the 13 Guardians, Gentle Giant until his allies are hurt, enraged and went all out when the Guardians were killed, Grieving over their deaths while doing so, Doubling as the Team's Secret Base, Having all the Guardians' Powers, Can become a Gigantic Robot
- From the 13 Guardians (Confirmed): Breathing out Fire, Making foes Dizzy, Augmenting its Crushing Power with Gravity
- From the 13 Guardians (Unconfirmed): Summoning Motorcycles, Fast Tunnelling, Deadly Spikes, Unnatural Charm Power, Super Stretching, Fartillery, Tickle Torture, Safe Flattening, Inflation, Duplication
- Domain(s): Dinosaurs, Transportation
- Followers: All the other Zyudenryu, including the other 9 of the Ten Great Zyudenryu, Tobaspino and the late 13 Guardians, The Bakuryu, All other Dinosaur-based Zords and Mechas.
- Allies: Torin, The ToQgers, The Kyoryugers, All the Dino-themed Sentai, and the rest of the Sentai
- Enemies: The entire Demonic Legion
- Bragigas was a Brachiosaurus that agreed to be modified to fight the Deboth Army in ancient times.
- Being a dinosaur mecha, he was partnered with Kyoryu Silver. It happily reunites with Torin when it gets ascended.
- It also recognizes the ToQgers from the time it helped them, together with the Kyoryugers, deal with a giant fiery caterpillar.
Indominus Rex, Goddess of Genetically Built Creatures and Beasts More Intelligent Than They Appear (I. Rex, iRex, GMOsaurus Rex, Diabolus Rex)
- Theme Song: Indominus Wrecks
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: The silhouette of her claw in an hexagon◊
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Hybrids, Combined Different Creatures' Strengths and Abilities, Performing Better Than Expected, Intelligent Animals, Isolation Induced Madness, Deliberate Maliciousness Living Weapons, Nigh Unstoppable, Chameleon Camouflage, "Very High" Aggression, Sociopathy, Psycho Prototypes, Monstrous Dinosaurs, Seldom Seen Species, Deconstructing Rule of Cool,
- Domains: Dinosaurs, Genetics, Hostility
- Followers: The Xenomorphs, The Graboids, The Velociraptors, The Nobodies
- Allies: Riptor, Sharptooth, Cell, Frankenstein's Monster, Deathwing, Slaanesh, Rau Le Creuset
- Enemies: Every Good/Neutral aligned dinosaur deity, Mewtwo, Emmet, PeterQuill/Star-Lord
- High Priest: The Xenomorph Queen
- Havoc broke out as soon as this monstrosity ascended to the pantheon, as she immediately lashed out at any and every god she encountered. The gods initially planned to bring her to the House of Beasts and sent the Beast Taming Trio to put an end to her rampage. This turned out to be more difficult than initially expected since she displayed surprising amounts of intelligence for a "dinosaur", managing to throw them off her trail multiple times.
- Absolutely terrifies her fellow dinosaur deities, as she is a great deal bigger, stronger, smarter, and far crueler than the rest of them. She especially scares Littlefoot after he caught word that she slaughtered a herd of Apatosaurus just for fun. Even her fellow carnivores think she's too bloodthirsty for anyone’s good.
- She gets along well with Riptor, however. It might have something to with the fact that the two were created for the purpose of being Living Weapons and they see one another as kindred spirits. Also gets along well with Sharptooth, and the three have formed a dangerous Power Trio. She doesn't really mind that both are of the same species that led to her demise.
- Gets compared to Mewtwo for being powerful, genetically enhanced creatures who exceeded expectations to the detriment of their creators. Mewtwo sees her as the same destructive being it could have become, and while it sympathizes, seeks to stop her from causing needless death and destruction. I. Rex challenges Mewtwo for a comparatively straightforward reason.
- Fittingly for the Goddess of LEGO Genetics, she actually has a LEGO incarnation. This means Emmet is among those called upon to contain it. similarities between Emmet and the human that helped defeat I. Rex in the mortal plain have been noted. She also hates Star-Lord for the same reason.
- Secretly, Indominus Rex's biggest supporter, and The Man Behind the Man regarding her ascention: Rau Le Creuset. He sees a lot of himself in her, created out of human arrogance, a terrible upbringing causing them to lash out at everything, decrepitly smart, and likes while. Rau’s saw fit to arrange for her creator to escape karma, meaning I. Rexes legacy will continue to bring destruction upon mankind.
- Seems to get nervous around large bodies of water and is always cautious when she is. Given how she met her end, no one can really blame her.
- Her tree frog and cuttlefish DNA means she can camouflage. Most think it would've been better to make her up with vanilla paste instead of the latter.
- During one of her rampages, the I. rex broke the colony of Durant out of confinement, causing even more chaos than before. While no one knows why she did that, most agreed that she intended to do so.
- Has made allies with Deathwing and Slaanesh, both of whom admire her penchant for sadistic, brutal, and painful deaths. Also gets along well with Cell, a fellow Blood Knight with LEGO Genetics.
- Her temple resembles her enclosure from Jurassic World, albeit heavily expanded for more room. Fluttershy regularly makes visits to the pen to try and befriend the creature, but all attempts at reaching her have failed.
- Fluttershy's fellow god of the House of Friendhship, Chomper, also tried his hand at befriending her. It was only thanks to his pal Littlefoot's quick reaction that he made it out with his life.
- One plan to defeat her, in case she escapes again, is to lure her towards the Deviljho. Several gods are already trying to predict the outcome of a fight between these two unpredictable monsters.
Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello and Michaelangelo, Gods of Turtles (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Heroes In a Half-Shell)
- Theme Song: "Turtle Power" or the other "Turtle Power"
- Intermediate Gods
- Symbol: Four turtle shells, alternatively four different colored masks.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- All of them: Being Turtles, Being Ninjas (Stealth Optional), Distinct coloring, Animal Superheroes, Trademark Favorite Food, Secret Mutant Hero Teams
- Leonardo: the one leading the team and one struggling through said leadership, wielding ninjato
- Donatello: wooden staffs, gadget makers
- Michaelangelo: goofballs who can still kick butt, nunchucks, hidden talent but not willing to use it
- Raphael: hidden kindness behind jerk attitudes, sai wielders
- Domain: Turtles, Battle, Stealth, Brotherhood.
- Followers: Master Oogway, The Oarai Academy Student Council (aka Turtle Team).
- Rivals: Twitch
- Enemies: The Shredder(s), Deus (Michaelangelo only).
- All of them like pizza, which is why they hang around at the Food Pantheon (or with C.C.) a lot. They also gained a friendship with Dante because of that, but make sure that there are enough slices for each of them, else a humongous brawl over the last slice ensues and the Pantheon starts getting destroyed.
- Have recently applied to the Defense force as a strike team. Their application is being considered.
- Michael Bay once insisted that they are aliens, no matter how many times the followers of the turtles try to tell him otherwise. The TMNT are not sure what to think of this, though. Fortunately, it didn't last for long that even April O'Neil's 2014 film incarnation lampshaded it.
- There was a bit of a bet as to see which turtle was the best, so Wiz and Boomstick placed them in battle individually to see who would come out on top. The winner was Leonardo.
- And just when Leonardo thought he was done, he had to fight off against Zitz who decided to show that his powerhouse skills were better than the ninja turtles' stealth. It turns out that stealth beats brute force any day as Zitz was sliced in half.
- There have been multiple incarnations of the turtles, barring a few exceptions. There was also an incident where three of these incarnations got together to fight off The Shredder from nearly destroying the pantheon.
- Amongst their adventures, they were once stuck in feudal Japan. They agreed later with the Nostalgia Critic that it was a Horribufuckus adventure overall.
- Depending on the incarnation of turtles Raphael can sometimes sound like Donatello...or maybe that's vice-versa.
- No comment has been made at this time if there's any connection between the Ninja Turtles and Greninja, a ninja frog.
- Michaelangelo wasn't happy when he found out about the ascension of Deus as the God of Nunchaku and went to his temple to confront him. Deus for his part barely even acknowledged the guy, and sent him flying back to the House of Beasts with a flick of his hand and a bolt of thunder.
- April, a very good friend of theirs, was kidnapped and is now sent to be a spreader of propaganda for the "Friendship Asylum". The turtles are preparing to get her back.
- Believe it or not, they're classified as Nickelodeon Gods, however, they have the same level of respect as with the Avatar-verse Gods by the rest of the Toon Gods in the Pantheon.
Charizard, God of Fiery Reptiles (The Flame Pokemon, Mega Charizard X, Mega Charizard Y, Blazing Fury)
- Lesser God as Charizard, Intermediate God after Mega Evolving (to either variants)
- Symbol: The flame on its tail
- Alignment: True Neutral, Neutral Good when on Ash's side
- Gender: Male
- Ability: Solar Power (Tough Claws in Mega form X, Drought in Mega form Y)
- Moveset: Flamethrower, Solar Beam, Focus Blast, Dragon Claw
- In General: Part-Fire, Part-Flying, Fiery Dragon, Awesome Dragons, Difficult to Use, Popular Figure, Fights for Glory and Honor, Overused Pokemon, Can Mega Evolve Into Two Forms for different purposes, Fly With Scorching Fire
- Mega Charizard X: Skin Darken to the Max (though is alignment does not change, only its edginess), You Gotta Have Blue Fire, Replacing its Flying-type with Dragon-type, Being a legitimate Dragon by typing, Having Attack Boost combined with its ability Tough Claws
- Mega Charizard Y: Summoning sunlight with its ability Drought, Naturally deadly Flamethrowers, Fire Blasts or Flare Blitzes
- Domain: Fire, Dragons, Competitiveness
- Followers: Charmander and Charmeleon
- Allies/Friends: Pikachu, Greninja, Ash Ketchum, Lucario, Mewtwo, N, Misty, Brock, Kirito and Asuna
- Partner: Harry Potter
- Rivals: Agumon evolutionary line, including the Greymon side of Omnimon and Masaru's follower, Agumon, Gallantmon, Venusaur, Blastoise.
- Enemies: Team Rocket, Ghetsis Harmonia, any Water/Electric/Rock-type enemies
- It's said that that Charizard ascended by Mega Evolving to Mega Charizard X to take down Mewtwo followed by breaking out as a solo fighter in the 4th Super Smash Bros. tournament. No one has yet to ask.
- While Charizard is the sole God, its previous evolutionary line also has the characteristics of Fiery Reptiles; it starts as Charmander born with a flame on its tail representing its life force, and Charmeleon's hot-temperance is the equivalent to its puberty stage.
- Its wings can fly to almost 4600 feet of altitude, even higher if it Mega-Evolves into Mega Charizard Y. It is also glad that he temporary becomes a Dragon-type as Mega Charizard X.
- It will reserve using its powerful flames against appropriately powerful opponents.
- Ash is very glad to see Charizard arriving in the Pantheon, even if the latter greets the former by setting him on fire.
- The dragon is getting along with Kirito, considering that the boy's voice is similar to Red.
- Has been invited to participate in the upcoming Pokkén Tournament.
Riptor, Goddess of Raptors (The Dino Warrior with A Killer Instinct)
- Theme Song: Rumble, Hatchery 09
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: The Ultratech Logo
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Raptors, Acid Spits That Kill Her Opponents, Cool Genetically Enhanced Dinosaurs, Eating Her Opponents With a Funny Effect, Female Revelations
- Domains: Beasts, Combat, Savagery
- Followers: Dromaeosaurids, especially the Velociraptors of Jurassic Park; Alex
- Allies: Fulgore (non-ascended), Spinal, Sadira, Mechagodzilla (mainly the Showa version), Sharptooth, Indominus Rex
- Rivals: Tyrantrum, Balrog
- Enemies: T. J. Combo, and by extension, Dudley, Bonk, Chun-Li, Anguirus, Jago, Black Orchid, Hisako, Yoshi, Littlefoot, Grimlock
- Opposes: Elmyra Duff
- She was originally the co-holder for Raptor Attack alongside Talon. However, the Court of the Gods noticed that she was far more vicious than Talon was, thus she ended up being the sole holder for that trope.
- At least, that's what the Court would say when asked. There have been rumors that Riptor suddenly attacked Talon and ate him. No one knows Talon's exact fate other than the fact that he's no longer in the Pantheon.
- Riptor was created by Ultratech through mixing humand and reptile DNA. She is vicious, to say the least, but that was Ultratech's goal anyways: to see just how ruthless she is during battles.
- Riptor once tried to tenderize Yoshi and have him for a snack. Everything went smoothly up until Yoshi spat her own acid back in her face.
- Believe it or not, Riptor is confirmed to be female. This has shocked many Deities.
- Has often been getting into fights against Tyrantrum just to try and make a snack out of him. The Pokemon has been more aggressive than normal in these battles against her.
- As she is involved with Ultratech, this has put her on Hisako's shitlist.
- Besides Yoshi, other good-aligned dinosaurs such as Littlefoot and Anguirus don't like her. Anguirus has been seen fighting against her whenever the raptor is disturbing him.
- There was a point in time where Bonk mistook her for a dinosaur from his homeworld and tried to befriend her. It did not end well.
- Prior to the new tournament, she was originally killed by an unascended T.J. Combo. This has caused her to make enemies out of the various boxers in the Pantheon such as Dudley and Little Mac. She has a strong rivalry towards Balrog since he reminds her of T.J before the latter sought redemption.
- She is shown to get along well with Sharptooth, by virtue of being very aggressive dinosaurs.
- Also gets along with Indominus Rex, due to the fact that the two were created for the purpose of being Living Weapons and they see one another as kindred spirits, forming a Power Trio with Sharptooth. The fact that she and Sharptooth are of the same species that led to I. Rex's demise doesn't seem to bother the latter.
- Managed to hear about animals with robotic and cybernetic traits. She is shown to get along well with Showa!Mechagodzilla due to being agressive and psychotic.
- However, she has a strong dislike towards Grimlock and he hates her equally. The two have been fighting each other often.
Rodan, God of Pterodactyls (Radon, Fire Rodan)
- Theme Song: Godzilla Unleashed: Rodan's Theme
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His wings
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Flying Pterosaurs, Looks like a wyvern, Fly at superspeed, Giant Flyer
- Domain: Dinosaurs, Pterosaurs, Kaiju, Flight
- Followers: Pterosaurs (especially those from Jurassic Park), Aerodactyl, Petrie
- Allies: Godzilla, Tyranitar, Mothra, Anguirus, Yveltal, most of the deities of Wind And Air, Korra, Raleigh Becket and Mako Mori
- Enemies: King Ghidorah, Mecha Godzilla, Hedorah, Lord Shen
- The giant pterosaur's ascension gives himself joy as he screeches and flaps his wings in the Pantheon.
- Reconnect with Godzilla, Rodan wonders whether Mothra will eventually join to renew the Power Trio back in the Showa days. At the same time, Tyranitar reminds Rodan of Aerodactyl.
- Has visit the House of Birds and becomes allies with Yveltal, but is enemies with Lord Shen due to giving the house's bad reputation.
- Somehow, Rodan visits the House of Nature and gets along with the folks of the Wind And Air sub-house.
- His Showa version had the ability to breathe uranium, while his Heisei version became Fire Rodan after absorbing Godzilla's nuclear energy. Plus, Rodan has a taste of fish.
- Just like Godzilla and Anguirus, Rodan has form an acquaintance with Korra. Korra reminds the experience of learning to airbend.
- Is not happy to see Mecha Godzilla's presence.
Sharptooth, God of Stock Dinosaurs
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A huge toothy jaw
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Stock Dinosaurs, Tyrannosaurus rex (we think), The Tears of Palaeontologists, Strangely Persistent Predators, Hero Killer
- Opposed by: Littlefoot, Chomper, King Kong
- Followers: Big Al, the T-rex
- Allies: Tyrantrum, Riptor, Indominus Rex
- It is unknown how Sharptooth and Godzilla see each other, although the T-Rex seems wary of the giant mutant dinosaur. The first time he laid eyes on the King of the Monsters, Sharptooth was overwhelmed by just how BIG he was, and when he caught sight of Godzilla using his radioactive breath weapon, that didn't help. Godzilla doesn't seem to notice Sharptooth.
- Don't dare talk to him about Chomper, just don't. The survivors still have the tooth marks. (If you must know, Chomper is usually seen in the House of Food, having become a follower of Tiger.)
- Now that Chomper has ascended to the House of Friendship to a post almost diametrically opposed to his own, Sharptooth now hates him almost as much as he hates Littlefoot.
- Lately, the other gods have noticed him acting even angrier than usual, and now refuses to enter the House of Theater under any circumstances. Many guess that this has something to do with his archenemy's recent ascension from the Fallen pit.
- Has formed a Prehistoric Monster Power Trio with Riptor and Indominus Rex, as all three of them are hyper-aggressive dinosaurs. It doesn't seem to bother I. Rex that Riptor and Sharptooth are both of the same species that led to her death at the hands-er, fins-of the Mosasaur.