open/close all folders
Bowser, God of Evil Reptilians and Princess-Kidnapping Dragons (King Bowser Koopa, King of the Koopas)
- Greater God
- Symbol: A Spiky Shell, or the Koopa Troop Insignia, a stylized version of his head
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Evil Reptilian Creatures, Dinosaurs (Dragons?), Villainy as a Side Job, Fiery Breath, The Dreaded Clown Copter, Diminishing Villain Threats Then Coming Back and Kicking Butts.
- Domains: Scalykind, Bestial, Dragon, Fire, Strength.
- Allies: Bowser Jr., King K. Rool, Dr. Eggman, Tyrantrum.
- Friendly Enemies: Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, Princess Daisy, Yoshi, Rosalina.
- Followers: His minions, of course, especially the Koopas in his army.
- Bowser is forever opposed to Mario, but at the same time, realizes that without him as an arch-nemesis, he'd be out of a job, as there isn't much of a market for kidnapping princesses anymore.
- Samuel L. Jackson once visited his House, but got appalled and never visited it again because he has had it with those muthafuckin' snakes in Bowser's muthafuckin' house. They still maintain a decent relationship, though.
- He once sang this.
- And this.
- He once stated that Bowser Land was the happiest place on earth. Some villainous Gods do agree with this.
- That turned out to be something started by The Runaway Guys. Not only that, they really hate Bowser Communism.
- Previously used his Dry Bowser form to great effect in battle against the GUAG, until he made the mistake of going up against Faust VIII who succeeded in not only controlling his Dry Bones troops but also himself as well. It took the combined efforts of several high-ranking members of the GUAE to wrestle control of Dry Bowser from Faust VIII and revert him to his mortal form to bring him back.
- With Princess Peach in the Pantheon, Bowser's been up and running trying to capture her. Again. Luckily (or unluckily, from Bowser's perspective), Peach has gained some allies of her own, so it's made being captured by him a bit more difficult.
- King K. Rool of the House of Theater is constantly petitioning other gods to support his bid for takeover of Bowser's throne, but with his superior powers and public image Bowser considers him too minor a threat to get rid of. In the meantime, they work together on occasion to fight Mario and Donkey Kong, K. Rool lending Bowser the Flying Krock for his airship fleet since he hasn't used it in a few years.
- Also has a seat in the House of Villains. It should be noted that when Bowser is in House of Beasts, he is less serious when than the times he is in House of Villains.
- Bowser's Temple is his castle. And no, he'd like to remind certain people, it is NOT a Neon Castle or a Coney Island Disco Palace.
- Being a proud father himself, Bowser opposes the Child Abuse Supporters, declaring war on them. While he supports the rest of the House of Family, he's still angry at them for having the Huckebein be the God of the Evil Families.
- Also has a spot in the House of Villains.
Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello and Michaelangelo, Gods of Turtles (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles, Heroes In a Half-Shell)
- Theme Song: "Turtle Power" or the other "Turtle Power"
- Intermediate Gods
- Symbol: Four turtle shells, alternatively four different colored masks.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- All of them: Being Turtles, Being Ninjas (Stealth Optional), Distinct coloring, Animal Superheroes, Trademark Favorite Food, Secret Mutant Hero Teams
- Leonardo: the one leading the team and one struggling through said leadership, wielding ninjato
- Donatello: wooden staffs, gadget makers
- Michaelangelo: goofballs who can still kick butt, nunchucks, hidden talent but not willing to use it
- Raphael: hidden kindness behind jerk attitudes, sai wielders
- Domain: Turtles, Battle, Stealth, Brotherhood.
- Followers: Master Oogway, The Oarai Academy Student Council (aka Turtle Team).
- Rivals: Twitch
- Enemies: The Shredder(s), Deus (Michaelangelo only).
- All of them like pizza, which is why they hang around at the Food Pantheon (or with C.C.) a lot. They also gained a friendship with Dante because of that, but make sure that there are enough slices for each of them, else a humongous brawl over the last slice ensues and the Pantheon starts getting destroyed.
- Have recently applied to the Defense force as a strike team. Their application is being considered.
- Michael Bay once insisted that they are aliens, no matter how many times the followers of the turtles try to tell him otherwise. The TMNT are not sure what to think of this, though. Fortunately, it didn't last for long that even April O'Neil's 2014 film incarnation lampshaded it.
- There was a bit of a bet as to see which turtle was the best, so Wiz and Boomstick placed them in battle individually to see who would come out on top. The winner was Leonardo.
- And just when Leonardo thought he was done, he had to fight off against Zitz who decided to show that his powerhouse skills were better than the ninja turtles' stealth. It turns out that stealth beats brute force any day as Zitz was sliced in half.
- There have been multiple incarnations of the turtles, barring a few exceptions. There was also an incident where three of these incarnations got together to fight off The Shredder from nearly destroying the pantheon.
- Amongst their adventures, they were once stuck in feudal Japan. They agreed later with the Nostalgia Critic that it was a Horribufuckus adventure overall.
- Depending on the incarnation of turtles Raphael can sometimes sound like Donatello...or maybe that's vice-versa.
- No comment has been made at this time if there's any connection between the Ninja Turtles and Greninja, a ninja frog.
- Michaelangelo wasn't happy when he found out about the ascension of Deus as the God of Nunchaku and went to his temple to confront him. Deus for his part barely even acknowledged the guy, and sent him flying back to the House of Beasts with a flick of his hand and a bolt of thunder.
- April, a very good friend of theirs, was kidnapped and is now sent to be a spreader of propaganda for the "Friendship Asylum". The turtles are preparing to get her back.
- Believe it or not, they're classified as Nickelodeon Gods, however, they have the same level of respect as with the Avatar-verse Gods by the rest of the Toon Gods in the Pantheon.
Orochi (Senran Kagura)
Orochi, Deity of Sinister Serpents
- Intermediate Deity (Greater Deity as True Orochi)
- Symbol: A giant serpent head which has faces on its throat or the wheels held by True Orochi's hair
- Theme Music:
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Based on The Mythological Demon Serpent, Eldritch Abomination/Eldritch Location/Humanoid Abomination, Born from the Hate, Jealousy and Despair of Others, Craploads of Katanas, Womb Levels, Demonic Corruption, Bishonen Line, Beam Spam, Multi-Armed and Dangerous
- Domains: Locations, Evil, Corruption, Snakes
- Allies: King Ghidorah, The Other Orochi, Jedah Dohma, Chibiki
- Enemies: Almost every one from Senran Kagura universe in the Pantheon (especially Asuka and Homura), Kyurem
- Just how evil Orochi is? Aside of being named after the mythical serpent, Orochi is a yoma, born from the born from the despair of dead Hebijo Academy students, who seeks to kill and destroy everything.
- While Orochi is horrifying (yet surprisingly small◊) from the outside, wait until you see its insides.. It is like a ruined temple embedded in flesh, with its "inhabitants" being shinobi made out of its blood. Those inside it will be corrupted, turning them into black and red versions of themselves and adopting their most spiteful and hate-filled mindset possible.
- Further research support that even if Orochi cannot corrupt someone, it can simply create "Scarlet" versions of the gods to fight the real one instead.
- To put it simply, almost every one from its universe opposes it. Even though it is kept sterilized so it cannot go rampant, Asuka and Homura want to see it dead. And the others are there to support them.
- Was once just an aspect of the other Orochi until it was separated from him for unknown reasons. No one wants to admit they did it in the fear that they are going to get skewered by Homura, alongside other things.
- Some gods suggest that Orochi was brought here by Junko Enoshima as a payback forwards Haruka. Besides, she thinks that having it around would be beneficial if the situation requires it.
- Orochi used to be called the "(Un)holy Bearer of Womb Levels" in Dominions, but the wandering state and the fact that other yoma started appearing around Orochi made it really hard to contain. So it was moved here. It was an oddball regarding Dominions, anyway.
- Even now, Jedah seems to think that Orochi might be a perfect vassal to bear the new god to create the perfect world.
- Being that Orochi is the first snake deity in the House of Beast (second overall due of the OTHER Orochi), Samuel J. Jackson had a reaction which you can guess already.
- Chibiki somehow managed to take Orochi. No one is sure how she managed to do that. However, she can simply summon Orochi and has only minimal control over it.
- Believe or not, Orochi here is due of a result of an incomplete summoning note , explaining why it looks like it might fall down at any given moment. There exists one version what looks more properly snake-like, meaning that either that is Orochi's true form and the form it takes here is just it trying to gain a physical form, or that isn't even Orochi's true form.
- As it turned out, that version wasn't Orochi's true form. Dougen eventually was able to summon True Orochi, taking a form of a multi-armed and legged giant woman with tremendous power, with power to practically rain lasers from the skies. While Asuka and Homura were able to stop the beast, and it was finished off by Kagura, the threat it possesses has made many deities cautious of True Orochi.
- This is probably why Kyurem doesn't look highly on Orochi; while Kyurem knows what it feels like being "incomplete", Orochi is nothing more than destructive force practically struggling to validate its summoning.
- Most gods want to call Orochi "it". While Orochi has breasts and a feminine figure, that just makes it worse.
Charizard, God of Fiery Reptiles (The Flame Pokemon, Mega Charizard X, Mega Charizard Y, Blazing Fury)
- Lesser God as Charizard, Intermediate God after Mega Evolving (to either variants)
- Symbol: The flame on its tail
- Alignment: True Neutral, Neutral Good when on Ash's side
- Gender: Male
- Ability: Solar Power (Tough Claws in Mega form X, Drought in Mega form Y)
- Moveset: Flamethrower, Solar Beam, Focus Blast, Dragon Claw
- In General: Part-Fire, Part-Flying, Fiery Dragon, Awesome Dragons, Difficult to Use, Popular Figure, Fights for Glory and Honor, Overused Pokemon, Can Mega Evolve Into Two Forms for different purposes, Fly With Scorching Fire
- Mega Charizard X: Skin Darken to the Max (though is alignment does not change, only its edginess), You Gotta Have Blue Fire, Replacing its Flying-type with Dragon-type, Being a legitimate Dragon by typing, Having Attack Boost combined with its ability Tough Claws
- Mega Charizard Y: Summoning sunlight with its ability Drought, Naturally deadly Flamethrowers, Fire Blasts or Flare Blitzes
- Domain: Fire, Dragons, Competitiveness
- Followers: Charmander and Charmeleon
- Allies/Friends: Pikachu, Greninja, Ash Ketchum, Lucario, Mewtwo, N, Misty, Brock, Kirito and Asuna
- Partner: Harry Potter
- Rivals: Agumon evolutionary line, including the Greymon side of Omnimon and Masaru's follower, Agumon, Gallantmon, Venusaur, Blastoise.
- Enemies: Team Rocket, Ghetsis Harmonia, any Water/Electric/Rock-type enemies
- It's said that that Charizard ascended by Mega Evolving to Mega Charizard X to take down Mewtwo followed by breaking out as a solo fighter in the 4th Super Smash Bros. tournament. No one has yet to ask.
- While Charizard is the sole God, its previous evolutionary line also has the characteristics of Fiery Reptiles; it starts as Charmander born with a flame on its tail representing its life force, and Charmeleon's hot-temperance is the equivalent to its puberty stage.
- Its wings can fly to almost 4600 feet of altitude, even higher if it Mega-Evolves into Mega Charizard Y. It is also glad that he temporary becomes a Dragon-type as Mega Charizard X.
- It will reserve using its powerful flames against appropriately powerful opponents.
- Ash is very glad to see Charizard arriving in the Pantheon, even if the latter greets the former by setting him on fire.
- The dragon is getting along with Kirito, considering that the boy's voice is similar to Red.
- Has been invited to participate in the upcoming Pokkén Tournament.
- Despite his immense popularity, Wiz and Boomstick proved that Blastoise was the best of the Kanto starters, though Charizard did come in 2nd.