open/close all folders
Kenshiro, God of Delayed Deaths and Manly Tears (Ken, Savior of Century's End, Man With Seven Scars, Fist of the North Star, 64th Successor of Hokuto Shinken)
- Theme Song: Ai wo Torimodose/YOU WA SHOCK / Sentou!
- Greater God
- Symbol: The Seven Stars of The Big Dipper.
- Alignment: Lawful Good (with more shades of Chaotic Good than he'd like to admit…)
- Portfolio: Love For All That Is Good, Hunting And Punishing The Wicked, Mercilessly Destroying Complete Monsters, Invincibility, Righteous Passion, Sentimental Masculinity, Honor Before Reason, Combat Accupuncture, Protector of Women and Children, The Ultimate Martial Arts of Hokuto Shinken, Masculine Kindness, The Embodiment of Manliness, Righteous Fury
- Domains: Justice, War, Martial Arts, Kindness, Vengeance
- Allies: Bruce Lee, Ragna the Bloodedge, Rei the Star of Justice, Chuck Norris, Son Goku, Sanger Zonvolt, Kouta Kazuraba/Kamen Rider Gaim, Jack Bauer, Kazuma Kiryu, Bryan Mills, Beatrix Kiddo
- Partner: Rayquaza
- Enemies: Most of the House of Hatred (especially Yuuki Terumi), Junko Enoshima and Monokuma, M. Bison, Cell, Frieza, every Complete Monster in the Pantheon
- Opposes: Scott Steiner
- Respected by: John Cena
- Worthy Opponent: Hit
- Ruthless avenger of innocents terrorized by the wicked. Murder children and let him know about it? You Are Already Dead.
- And since his targets were those assholes that deserve every ounce of gibs he unleashes, it is always a satisfaction to see Ken in action.
- Kenshiro is without a doubt the bane of many a Complete Monster in the Pantheon (as well as the House of Hatred, except for the likes of Eren Yeager and Emilia Justine). He is unaffected by the usual Breaking Speech, always ready to counter with a righteous Shut Up, Hannibal!, and if he could spare some time snarking, he'd deliver a scathing "The Reason You Suck" Speech before delivering the most righteous ass-kicking and Ludicrous Gibs to these scums. And even if they come back, with his Godhood, they can be assured that Kenshiro will always be there to be noted of their atrocities and would always come back and kick their ass. And he never gets tired of it. Thus let this be a warning for the wicked. When you think only of your own fortune, making innocents suffer in the way, and especially if it's for nothing but lulz…Kenshiro will find you.note
- If they do have a semblance of honor or tragic story, then lucky them, Kenshiro may shed some Manly Tears on their 'demise'. But if they don't…there's just no mercy.
- Of late, his most constant target would be Yuuki Terumi, to the point that Kenshiro has adapted the stance of 'no matter what he's doing, he must be planning something nefarious. Therefore, strike on sight.' However, there were rumors that Kenshiro 'held back' and usually let Terumi not completely destroyed, for he's always ready to strike him whenever he returns…and the fact that he recognizes Ragna the Bloodedge as the one deserving to deal him the ultimate finishing blow. While at first misled with how it was Hakumen who delivered the killing blow with Time Killer, Kenshiro's hunch was proven true when Ragna once again rose up and delivered the final blow. And his daily activity of putting him on watch continues… He doesn't give a damn about Terumi's identity as 'Susanoo' either. Let's rephrase it again. Even in the face of 'super deities', Hokuto Shinken is invincible.
- At one point attempted to take on Lucifer for the Chaos Lord's stance on Survival of the Fittest, the ideology hitting too close to home in regards to the world Kenshiro originally came from. Lucifer simply smiled, telling him "If you don't want a world like that, you need only continue the actions you have done thus far. A world where the innocent do not have to fear being trampled by the ruthless…I have no doubt you can make your dream a reality. You're certainly strong enough." To the astonishment of everyone present, Kenshiro turned and left, deep in thought.
- He, along with Sanger Zonvolt, are known to be the two Gods of the Pantheon that absolutely does not tolerate evil and are capable of dishing out massive punishment for evil without going to Knight Templar tendencies or running the risk of He Who Fights Monsters. Many would call them the 'Evil-Slaying Duo', and though they don't confirm it, there is a silent respect on both of them. There's one rule that both adheres though: They're not doing it for concepts like 'justice', but merely because Life is a privilege to all. True Villains don't deserve any of it.
- Currently in deep training to discover the Pressure Point that he could hit in order to dispel the love and feeding of despair and negative emotions. Against hope-crushing scum like Terumi, M. Bison, Monokuma and his mastermind, who one way or another get off on despair, Kenshiro wants to make sure that they don't get ecstatic in the despair of death. He expects something he hears on a daily basis against those mohawked thugs he kills for being extremely evil:
"I don't want to die! Someone help me!"
- Someone finally asked Kenshiro why he didn't just have Toki teach him how to use Humanist Face-Breaking Fist. Kenshiro responded that…he didn't know. Never crossed his mind, to be honest. Seemed kind of obvious now that he thought about it.
- Kenshiro's enmity toward those who actively seek to crush hope is also why he has enlisted in "The Pantheonic Rebellion" protecting Madoka from YHVH's latest atrocity. In preparation for the coming war, he has begun training his already-prodigious raw strength still further to make up for the fact that, as they are not human, the angels are for the most part immune to Hokuto Shinken's pressure point techniques. The angels foolish enough to try to capitalize on this usually find their heads punched clean off, or Kenshiro's fist shoved through their ribcages and out their backs.
- He, Bryan Mills, and Kazuma Kiryu are the most ruthless defenders of children in the pantheon, and will handily team up to destroy any child abusers.
- There were rumors that Kenshiro was some sort of godly being even before Ascension, as one of the head deities of the Ivgorod, to the point that one of their Monks, Kharazim, modeled some of his skills after some of Ken's signature ones, particularly Hokuto Hyakuretsu Ken and Hokuto Zankai Ken. Kenshiro didn't mind those, as he's more impressed about Kharazim and his friends' staunch belief in the protection of mankind. To him, if other so-called 'divine beings' threaten them, then they deserve to be kicked in the butt…and probably be already dead.
- This is actually in line with his perspective to the law; while it's good in and of itself, if there is a law that causes harm to the innocent, he will not hesitate to destroy it.
- Is aware that he is John Cena's favorite deity from any drawn/animated universe. Given John's Smug Super tendencies and at times questionable sense of righteousness, he's not so quick to form an alliance, but otherwise doesn't see any problems there. Scott Steiner, on the other hand, is a far bigger problem to him. He considers Big Poppa Pump an embarrassment to the Big Dipper.
- Was at one point encountered by the legendary assassin Hit, who ascended with the title as the Assailant of Pressure Points. The two ended up trading attacks but both had to get increasingly more serious in order for the other to feel the blows. Before they could spar, a small horde of Meta-Coolers invaded the House of Emotion; Ken and Hit proceeded to demonstrate their killing techniques to one another by using all of them as target dummies.
- While the real Metal Cooler slipped through the crack of battle to reach his true target, upon which Vegeta told them both to stay out of it, Ken and Hit walked out with respect for one another. Hit announced that if anyone were to hire him to kill Kenshiro he would not allow them to interfere in any way or impose a time limit, and in return Kenshiro declared he would have Manly Tears prepared for Hit on that day.
- He also has a spot in the House of Emotion, where he cries Manly Tears.
Connor and Duncan MacLeod
Connor and Duncan MacLeod, Dual Gods of the Last Man Standing
- Theme Song: "Princes of the Universe" by Queen.
- Intermediate Gods
- Symbol: Their Swords, crossed with each other, charged with lightning.
- Alignment: Both are Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Survival Fights, Last Man Standing, Sword Fights, Decapitation, Katanas, Fanservice Men, Proud Catholics, Proud Descendants of the McCleod Clan, Brave Scot
- Domains: Immortality, Combat, Survival.
- Allies: Siegfried Schtauffen, Ky Kiske, Maximus, Sayaka Miki, Thrall, Uesugi Kenshin, Artix von Krieger, Shinji Kido/Kamen Rider Ryuki, Jonathan Joestar, Scrooge McDuck
- Enemies: The Kurgan, Nightmare, Griffith, M. Bison, Yuuki Terumi, Dr. Weil, Bernkastel, YHVH.
- They are immortals, born in the Scottish highlands. They are living legends, and now they gain a place in the Pantheon.
- It's rumored that their presence is what endangers the entire Pantheon. If one of them decapites their foes, they are dead as mortals. Fortunately, Haruhi Suzumiya presses her ever trusty Reset Button to undo the effects.
- Don't bring the events of Highlander II to Connor, otherwise, he will cut your head.
- They are taking part in the "Pantheonic Rebellion" to save the life of Madoka Kaname.
- Recently seen playing rugby with Scrooge McDuck and Jonathan Joestar, finding kinship with the two heroes for sharing a proud common heritage of Scottish Warrior Blood in their veins.
- Related to Scotland, both are fans of Sean Connery, Connor in particular, and never miss any presentation by the House of Theater where he performs. Whenever Freddie Mercury is performing in the Pantheon, they'll be in attendance as well.
- Connor has struck an Odd Friendship with Raiden, given once the God of Thunder looked liked him.
Odin (Final Fantasy)
Odin, God of Party Annihilation (the Dark Divinity, the Angel of Valhalla, The Butcher)
- Theme: The Corpse Hall
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: The curved blade Zantetsuken
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Instantly fatal attacks, black armor, his steed Sleipnir, the Zantetsuken and Gungnir, riding into conflict, summon contracts.
- Domains: Victory, Death, Summons
- Allies: Lady Yuna, Rudia, Lightning, Cecil Harvey, Kain Highwind, Cloud Strife, Koku-Oh, Bela (Specifically Sleipnir's allies)
- Rivals: Thor Odinson, Freya
- Enemies: Gilgamesh, Caius Ballad, Garland
- Secretly Afraid of: Lightning users
- It is rumored that Odin's first appearance within the hallowed lands was in service to the Pantheon. Gossip and bards would say that the cursed Disgraces had attempted one of their many attempts to usurp the Pantheon proper for themselves with their mightiest unholy forces at the forefront. As the Pantheon's troops were being overrun, and it seemed that the Main House would need to be called upon, a black figure charged the battle field atop a six-legged horse. With one swing of his sword and a flash of blue, the entire opposing side was cut down in his wake, their essence dragged back into the Disgraces. No one can say for sure if this account is indeed factual.
- One of his first orders of business was to track down the sword thief Gilgamesh and repay him for stealing his Zantetsuken in a previous life. Not only did he (eventually) force Gilgamesh to yield, he had Sleipnir kick Gilgamesh for trying to "give back" a clear imitation of his fabled sword.
- The Zantetsuken itself was eventually revealed to be a cursed blade. If Odin is ever somehow permanently slain and the victor takes the sword as a trophy, the sword first brainwashes and then completely transforms them into a new Odin, eventually morphing their body into his.
- When first encountered by the God of Thunder, Thor took up arms against Odin. He had perceived the summon using the Allfather's name as an insult and would punish the black knight. As is often the case, the battle was climatic and worthy of retelling. As they struggled against one another, Mjolnir and Zantetsuken clashed so fiercely it threatened to level a wing in the House of Nature. Exhausted and finding mutual respect, the gods chose to parted ways. Though never calling the other friend, it was clear an unspoken bond was forged.
- This action was eventually backed up by Freya, as she claims that this Odin was never seen in the Battleground of the Gods and as far as she remembers, her Odin wields the spear Gungnir, not the sword Zantetsuken. Once again, his Zantetsuken clashed with her Brisingamen, and the result was... very much similar. At the very least, Freya would respect this Odin and leave him alone.
- Understanding the status Yuna carries, Odin has agreed to form a summon contract as others have. However in one case when Odin was summoned, just as he drew his sword Yuna had presented him with a heavy sum of gil before he could act. When questioned why she thought he would require any sort of payment like some sellsword, Yuna quickly apologized for what she thought was an unintentional insult to Odin.
- It has been noted that in an alternate world, he is a Dirty Old Man with some good doses of badassery thrown in. He holds conflicting opinions on this form: while he does appreciate this form's unbelievable power, he bemoans its perversion.
- Odin and Lightning had a chance encounter with one another. Lightning idly remarked that it was different to see her former Eidolon as flesh and blood, but a faint smile assured onlookers that she was glad to see him again.
- Odin is avoided by the Equestrian gods whenever he makes his rounds, simultaneously he is spied upon by them. Though the ponies pay little to no attention to the knight himself, but to his steed. No spoken opinion has been heard in regard to Sleipnir, if the ponies fear the creature or not.
- As much as he tries to hide it, he actually has a traumatic weakness to lightning due of one incident where he was struck by lightning when preparing for Zantetsuken.
- "Here I am, a God among men, yet here I remain, a mere man amongst Gods."
SCP-173, Deity of Neck Snapping (The Sculpture, Billy, Ted(?))
- Rank: Euclid. By Pantheon standards, probably Intermediate God.
- Symbol: Itself.
- Alignment: Unknown. Likely to be True Neutral or Neutral Evil.
- Portfolio: Implacable Man, The Dreaded, Living Statue, Murderous Mannequin, Moves very fast unless you are directly looking at it, Sickening "Crunch!"
- Domains: Statues, Sight, Mystery, Murder
- Allies: The Weeping Angels (Somewhat), Spooky, The Slenderman
- Enemies: The SCP Foundation, The Protectors of Plot Continuum, The Doctor, Mike Schmidt, Larry Daley, SCP-682, AM
- SCP-173 can be described as a docile statue and nothing particular stands out about it besides having a creepy appearance. However, should you take your eyes off it for just a moment, the creature will snap your neck. Maintaining eye-sight is the only way to control it and even then, it can move while you blink, and it's incredibly fast to boot.
- The first time it entered the Pantheon (or to be more precise, when it was first successfully broken out by someone, GUAE being the most likely suspect after the last breakout), it just startled a few deities who were wandering around the main halls of the Pantheon and suddenly a crowd formed around it, wondering why such a strange statue found itself standing in such an unexpected location. It wasn't until people lost sight of the creature and then it suddenly snapped the neck of Kenny McCormick that people realized this creature wasn't harmless. The SCP Foundation quickly contained the creature and—because the Court of the Gods saw it fitting to ascend—delivered it to its new temple, where it's kept at bay with heavy camera surveillance.
- SCP-173 is one of the few deities that has been capable of travelling almost anywhere in the pantheon, even to the most unlikely of places. A warning has been displayed that SCP-173 can show up at any moment if it's broken from containment and should it be spotted, maintain eye contact and call for help if you need to.
- It's relationship with the Weeping Angels is an interesting as they aren't really hostile towards SCP-173 and neither is it towards the angels. Although the only reason this may happen is because they can't move if both SCP-173 and the Angels are staring at each other. Both the Doctor and the SCP Foundation have taken this to their advantage when one of these creatures break free.
- Spooky has taken an interest into inducting the statue to her collection of Specimens in her mansion but that has proven troublesome since she doesn't have the best relationship with the Foundation but she has broken out the creature from its temple numerous time to relocate it to her mansion. How? Well not having a physical neck might have helped her avoid the creatures most deadly attack, so she just allows it to follow her wherever she goes. She might have accidentally killed a few people when she lost sight of SCP-173 though.
- The Protectors of Plot Continuum have been trying to fend off the creature since it has proven to be a troublesome annoyance for them thanks to 173's powers.
- Some deities like to call it Billy, for no particular reason other than because it sounds funny for such an strange creature.
- Of the few deities that were tasked to keep SCP-173 secure was Mike Schmidt, given his experience with the Animatronics. Mike has gone on record saying that dealing with 173 has been hard, since unlike the animatronics whose movement is erratic but predictable, given that he is not used to be constantly fearing that the sculpture moves every time he blinks. And even worse that it knows how to open doors.
- Larry Daley is another who often is tasked with guarding it. Unlike Mike, Larry is very used to dealing with living sculptures, although he also has had his share of problems with SCP-173.
- Said to have a similar MO as Slenderman, with the main difference that looking at Slenderman is actually harmful for the victim. It's not a strange occurrence that these two creature actually have come to an agreement and "hunt" together during very late hours of the pantheon. The pantheon has been unable to successfully capture the Slenderman yet, so the only solution they found was to keep an strict watch of SCP-173 in it's temple at all times.
- Has an habit of creating a strange substance that may appear to be a combination of blood and feces. The pantheon has tasked a few deities to clean it with supervision so SCP-173 doesn't escape containment. At least the Court of Gods think this is a better idea than the Foundation use of D-Class Personnel.
- It's one of the few beings to scare SCP-682, delivering a No-Holds-Barred Beatdown that's speculated to have killed it if not for their size discrepancy until SCP-682 grew extra eyes. Looking into this as way to pertinently neutralize SCP-682 has yielded an account of SCP-173 multiplying, with 150 of them successfully killing SCP-682. They continued to spread and wipe out humanity, so it's a scenario they are trying to prevent.
- As all accounts suggest it's suffering And I Must Scream over its current state, it's safely assumed to be against AM. This came to light after an account surfaced revealing SCP-173 was made into it's state by AM as one of its innumerable tortures, eventually escaping the dimension so mentally broken its reason for killing is is to force other to kill it. While the credibility of that account is anyone's guess, this has made it interaction with SCP-682, who the report alleges is AM, much more satisfying.
John "Soap" MacTavish
Captain John "Soap" MacTavish, The God who was Killed Unexpectedly in the Sequel (F.N.G., Bravo Six, Hotel Six, 2073521)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His Mohawk
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Theme: I Stand Alone
- Portfolio: Sniper for both the SAS and Task Force 141, Captain of Task Force 141 until Price's return, Undying loyalty to Price, Killed by Makarov during an assassination attempt on him, Violent Glaswegian, Made of Iron
- Domains: United Kingdom, Special Air Service, Special Forces
- Enemies: General Shepherd, Vladimir Makarov, Imran Zakhaev, Khaled Al-Asad, Nikita Dragovich, Raul Menendez, Liquid Snake, Ali-Al Saachez, Zoran Lazarevic, Jonathan Irons, Sundowner, Senator Armstrong , Reaper, Widowmaker
- Conflicting Opinion: Big Boss
- Commonality Connection: Poseidon
- Opposes: Dogs. He really hates them.
- Ascended into the Pantheon immediately following his demise at the hands of Ultranationalist leader Vladimir Makarov. He has since made it his goal in the Pantheon to rid it of both him and the other instigator of World War III, General Shepherd.
- The deities who had arranged for his ascension were his mentor Captain John Price and the entirety of Team Metal. They specifically arranged for his ascension due to the need to counter the ever-growing number of terrorists and warmongers within the Pantheon. Some of these warmongers have in fact become lackeys for Makarov or Shepherd, which is bad news for the joint Task Force 141 and Delta team.
- He has finally got around to meet the infamous Captain MacMillan that Price always told him about. Surprised to learn the he was also from Scotland and instantly formed a close bond with the man. Mac also appreciates Soap skills with the sniper rifle and can clearly see why Price grew so fond of him all these years and why he was so devastated when he died.
- Noticed that Thomas Wayne's alternate version sounds a lot like him, but thankfully Soap isn't a brutal as that version of Thomas. Percy Jackson also felt like he sounded a lot like his dad and became close with the scottish soldier while Poseidon found it strange that a mortal sounded like him.
- Surprised a lot of people when he stated that he hates dogs, probably because of the numerous encounters he had with attack dogs while he was still operating. He has warned that any dog that comes close to him and tries to bite him will get their neck snapped.
Soap: Consider me a cat man now. We overcame Ultranationalists, chopper crashes, danger close with gunships but a goddamn dog is what'll get me into an infirmary? Rabies, ridiculous.
- Hails from Scotland, which was noted given how brave and fierce he is. That's why he quickly befriended the likes of Scrooge McDuck, Sean Connery and the Demoman.
- Before his face was made known, Soap used to be described as a pink soap with really good aim. Whenever he is asked about that, he just laughs it out.
- He is very tired of people making fun of his codename. The last person who utters "What the hell kind of a name is Soap?" will get their face punched.
- Whenever he goes in "First Person" mode, he goes mysteriously silent. It's still a bad habit of his, even after being perfectly able to speak properly.
- He formed a special companionship with Overwatch agent Tracer. She was also a prodigy that quickly rose up the ranks in the military and became an important operative. But in the case of Tracer her military career was cut short after the Slipstream incident.
Marcus Junius Brutus
Marcus Junius Brutus, God of Tyrannicide (Quintus Servilius Caepio Brutus, Brutus the Younger)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His personal denarias, with his face on one side and daggers on the other
- Alignment: Lawful Good or Lawful Neutral to his supporters, Lawful Evil or Neutral Evil to his opponents
- Portfolio: Killed His Friend To End His Tyranny, Historical Villain Upgrade and Historical Hero Upgrade, Saw Caeser As a Parental Substitute (Might Have Been Caeser's Actual Son), Only Made The Republic Fall Faster By Killing Him, Conflicting Loyalty
- Domains: Friendship and Betrayal, Ancient Rome, Family, Assassination
- Allies: Jaime Lannister, William Shakespeare, Akechi Mitsuhide
- Enemies: Julius Caeser (former friend and father figure), Caligula, Nero, Cleopatra, Dante Aligheri, Asterix, Oda Nobunaga, the House of Tyrannical Figures (particularly Arcturus Mengsk)
- Opposes: Tartarus, the Satans in the pantheon, Donquixote Doflamingo
- Opposed by: Most of the House of Friendship, and to an extent the House of Fathers
- Pitied by: The Love That Moves The Stars
- Marcus Junius Brutus was from the Brutus family, who were descended from the man who helped deposed the last Roman king. Becoming a protege to Julius Caeser, after a civil war. Valuing the Roman Republic, Brutus was conflicted by Caeser's desire to be dictator for life and the kindness he showed him, sparing his life and making him governor of Gaul. Eventually he made the difficult decision to join the conspirators opposed to Caeser, assassinating him on the 15th of March 44 BC to save the Republic. It was already too late, as in less than 20 years the first Roman Emperor would appear and his would be a divisive legacy.
- One of the most famous and infamous traitors in history, he is to Italy as Akechi Mitsuhide is to Japan, and Benedict Arnold is to the United States. And like with Akechi, people are pretty divided on whether he should go down as a hero or villain. So it's unsurprising that him and Akechi get along in the pantheon, though Brutus isn't as bipolar. In general, Brutus has an honorary membership within the House of Betrayal. According to Assassin's Creed Origins, he was part of the Assassins precursor, the Hidden Ones, and killed Julius Caeser because he was manipulated by the Templars. It definitely takes the "hero" side with Brutus.
- His mother Servilia was an old mistress of Julius Caeser. This has led some to debate that Caeser wasn't just like a father but actually Brutus's biological father. If true, it would make him guilty of Patricide, the gravest sin of Rome. It would make Caeser's last words, "you too, my son?" literal as well. It's unlikely though since Caeser would've been only 15 when Brutus was born. Still, he did show disloyalty to his assumed father by allying with Pompey before he allied with Caeser. The House of Fathers doesn't trust him.
- Would like to remind Popeye that he has no relationship to Bluto, who's sometimes called Brutus. Doesn't like to be compared to that brute for some reason.
- Despite his attitude towards fathers, he disapproves of Doflamingo's Patricide. There's a big difference between disloyalty to one's father and turning on your father figure for what you see as the greater good, and doing it because you want to join the aristocracy again when daddy wanted to live on the common folk's level. Especially when said aristocracy of the Celestial Dragons is far worse than Caeser's.
- Few in the House of Friendship trust him either, given he's synonymous with betraying a close friend. Brutus has no hard feelings about their mistrust, since it was his loyalty to Caeser against the loyalty to the Republic. Ultimately, he felt turning on the former was the lesser of two evils. He respects Riza Hawkeye for being Roy Mustang's moral compass, to the point that she will kill him if he crosses the line. He kind of wishes Caeser gave him that role, it would've made his actions more closure.
- Though it was a hard thing to do, his sense of righteousness did lead him to gloat about it given his own coins reference the act. Not that he wasn't fond of the man he betrayed, but at the end felt absolved of his sins. One of the more shady tactics is he extorted money out from the poor, though it's not like many nobles cared about the poor back then. The House of Commerce is keeping an eye for that more shady side to Brutus.
- Seen by some as a conniving traitor, most notably in The Divine Comedy where he is in the lowest circle of Hell for treachery against his master. He is being chewed on alongside his brother-in-law Cassius and Judas Iscariot by Satan himself. Brutus is rather livid at this treatment, though it's more Dante's bias due to being stabbed in the back and views on Rome. The works of Asterix portray him pretty poorly, and make it obvious he'll betray Caeser one day.
- He would rather stay clear of any devil in the pantheon, given the aforementioned treatment he suffered. Or anywhere particularly cold, given both the frozen glacier Satan was stuck in at the center and as a Mediterranean he prefers it to be warm. He's no fan of Tartarus either
- William Shakespeare has a positive opinion on him, as seen in his take on Julius Caesar: Brutus was a Tragic Hero who did what he felt was right, and was more pressured by co-conspirators. Many in the Enlightenment gave him a Historical Hero Upgrade, in part because of Shakespeare's works. Brutus appreciates him a lot for this.
- Rome depicts him as a Momma's Boy, one hell of an orator and put more focus on seeking Julius Caeser as a father. Catelyn Stark noticed he resembles her brother Edmure Tully. She really doesn't like this, given how Westeros views betrayal and especially how she was victim to betrayal herself. Jaime is more sympathetic, given he also killed a tyrant. Brutus is grateful, but given what Aerys was like he doesn't think it's a good comparison.
- Very upset to learn that the kings would return less than 20 years after his death in the form of the emperors, which lasted about five hundred years. And that he only made Caeser a martyr in the eyes of the Roman people. Don't mention the last part to him.
- John Wilkes Booth, assassin of Abraham Lincoln, allegedly quote-mined him, and shared his mindset about he was committing a Tyrannicide (which just like with Caeser backfired). His father was named after Brutus, and both John and his brother Edwin played a performance of Shakespeare's Julius Caeser. Edwin played Brutus, John played Mark Antony.
Morinth, Goddess of Death by Sex (The Ardat-Yakshi, The Demon of the Night Winds, Mirala)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Herself disguised as her mother with a sick, twisted grin
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: All Girls Want Bad Boys, space succubus/vampire, dominatrix, Death by Sex, can pass off as her own mother Samara, Black Widow for power, loves exotic music, art, and drugs, Depraved Bisexual, Domination power can out-will Harbinger's Villain Override, kills for pleasure, both parents are asari, Hipster, Manipulative Bitch, Smug Snake, doomed to die by saga's end by Reaper indoctrination and turned into a Banshee if not killed first by Samara with Shepard's help
- Domains: Domination, Aliens, Evil, Sex, Death, Power, Art, Music
- Followers: Black Widows, Ardat-Yakshi on the prowl
- Allies: None so far.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: Commander Shepard and his/her crew (one-sided on their part)
- Enemies: A large majority of deities in the House of Love, Harbinger
- Can kill you in a number of ways (guns, biotics); sex is just assured. Nothing can survive having sex with her, not even Zeus. He has refused to comment on that particular experience.
- Revels in the kill, particularly attracted to wild, dangerous, and creative people, and may play with them for quite a while before finishing the job, usually with sex.
- Her disguise is nigh foolproof, and she is almost impossible to track until after she kills. Tracking her down can take centuries, and even the best information brokers in the galaxy can be fooled by her disguise. However, those who actually see though it get a sense of Uncanny Valley which they can't quite place… Except Commander Shepard.
- Well, only in regards to other asari, but while she and Liara T'Soni are the only ascended ones (and her mother Samara is the latter's High Priestess), there are more of them that are followers of various other deities.
- Thus far the only 'squadmate' that Shepard is not pleased with. It goes otherwise too, as Morinth is one of the few who isn't very loyal to him/her.
- Some find it a bit amusing that when she uses her "Dominate" power on a Mook that is subsequently possessed by Harbinger, she gets Harbinger to briefly fight for her. In other words, she can out-will a Reaper. Harbinger is naturally annoyed by this.
- Is intrigued that a version of her can acquire bending arts by melding with someone with the appropriate arts. But she also discovered that when that Morinth tried doing so with the Avatar, she immediately triggered the Avatar State, and was eventually curb-stomped and thrown straight out of Omega in a speed faster than light bodily into a Mass Relay. She made it a point to not piss off either of the ascended Avatars (Aang and Korra).
Shiki Tohno and Shiki Ryougi
Shiki Tohno and Shiki Ryougi, Dual Deities of Direct Death (Tohno: Satsujinki, Shiki Nanaya; Ryougi: "", Monster, Assassin, Saber)
- Theme Music
- Lesser Deities Ryougi may actually be an Overdiety
- Symbol: A fruit knife over a red jacket
- Both: Anti-Heroes, Magic/Mystic Eyes of Direct Death, Knife Nut, Split Personality, Determinator
- Tohno: Supposed Ordinary High-School Student, Parental Abandonment, Interspecies Romance, supposed Badass Normal, Chick Magnet, Restraining Bolt
- Ryougi: Katanas Are Just Better, Heir to the Dojo, Red Right Hand, Blood Knight, Story-Breaker Power, Reality Warper
- Followers: Sui-Feng
- Tohno's second personality manifests as Shiki Nanaya, a Neutral Evil killer who has a habit of slaughtering people For the Evulz and being a cynical bastard.
- Black Mage is very, very jealous of their mastery of Stabbity Death; and has tried to wrest the Portfolio from them. But when he tried using the Hadoken on them; Ryougi stabbed the Hadoken to death.
- Ryougi also serves as the official "Keep Nekron from taking over the entire House" deterrent. She is also the only deity that can permanently kill Albedo.
- Word of advice: Don't try to hurt someone they like. Even if you're supposed to be immortal. It never ends well and everyone's afraid they'll go after the universe someday.
- Lately, Tohno has taken to laughing quietly whenever he sees Combat Potemkin. When asked why, all he would say was "Reminds me of dodgeball." No one knows what he meant by that, except for Shirou Emiya.
- Other deities maintain a healthy wariness about these two. With only a few exceptions, they can "kill" nearly anything that exists (Ryougi's extends to concepts of all things), including those much higher up than they are.
- Alucard seems to actually have taken an interest in Tohno, given the fact that the man's killing of Nrvnqsr Chaos means that he could possibly kill him without having to deal with the whole countless lives mumbo jumbo.
- Ryougi's third personality actually reclassifies her as a Reality Warper that can annihilate the universe and replace it with a new one on a whim. The only reason that O-Haruhi-Sama isn't being challenged for supremacy right now is that it's debatable if Shiki knows that her third personality exists. The only other person who seems to be in on the secret is Mikiya Koukuto, and he isn't sharing.
- Is nowadays having a bit of an odd friendship with Fox McCloud, perhaps due to one vocal similarity.
Shinobu Hioka/Detec Bell and Tama Inubouzaki
Shinobu Hioka and Tama Inubouzaki, Goddesses of Secret Concealing Deaths (Tama: Tama Shinobu: Detec Bell, Bellsie, Detick Bell)
- Lesser Goddesses
- Alignment: Neutral Good (Detec Bell), Lawful Evil (Tama)
- Symbol: A bone next to a magnifying glass
- Theme song: Tama: Peaky Wan-dafuru! (Shared with Yunael and Minael)
- Portfolio: He Knows Too Much
- Detec Bell: Ascended Fangirl, Guile Hero, Mama Bear, The Exotic Detective, Sherlock Homage, Dying Moment of Awesome
- Tama: Sycophantic Servant, Book Dumb, Butt-Monkey, The Klutz, Token Good Teammate, Heart Is an Awesome Power, Tragic Villain, Beware the Nice Ones, She Knows Too Much, Off with Her Head!, Slashed Throat
- Domains: Magic, Death, Knowledge
- Respected by: Souta Kishibe/La Pucelle (Tama)
- Special Relationship Swim Swim (Tama)
- Ever since she was a kid, Shinobu Hioka had loved detective fiction, so when she grew up, Shinobu took the first chance she could get to become a professional.
- When she's not in her temple, Shinobu can frequently be found at the house of Justice, furthering her detective skills and interacting with other law enforcement deities.
- Unlike several of the already ascended maagical girls, Tama Inubouzaki isn't particularly brave nor does she have a lot of confidence in her abilities and as such, Tama never takes any sort of leadership roles and prefers to work for others.
- Many deities who've seen the moments leading up to Tama's death say otherwise as none of them had seen someone as cowardly as Tama kill a Big Bad before.
- After Tama had learned Swim Swim's identity and Bell had found an in-game item that would restore everybody's memories of Clamberry, they were both quickly killed off by Swim Swim and Melville to keep their secrets from spreading before their secrets becoming common knowledge would become an issue.
- Unlike most who were killed for learning things they shouldn't, Bell and Tama were killed by MG's they were close to.
- Not long after ascending, Tama was surprised to find that Yunael and Minael had already ascended before her. For a while, Tama was unsure of whether to tell them about Swim Swim's identity, but after a while, Tama had the idea that if she told them about Swim Swim's identity, then Swim Swim would target them as well so she decided not to tell them.
- Tama's current relation with Swim Swim is rather unusual as while Swim Swim was Tama's killer while she was mortal, Tama had always thought of Swim Swim as a trustworthy and kind leader since she followed in Ruler's footsteps and because of this Tama can't really bring herself to hate Swim Swim although she is much more cautious of her.
- Detec Bell's magic allows her to talk to walls and get information from them if she kisses them which she often puts to good use when solving cases. The only catch is that the wall won't give any information that's detrimental to its owner.
- Since her magic allows her to temporarily give life to an inanimate object, Shinobu developed a friendship with Elsa as she's able to give life to snowmen. Sometimes the two of them can be seen having 4 way conversations.
- Tama's magic allows to her create a hole in any surface she scratches. What Tama can create holes in isn't limited to inorganic material either, allowing for many a Cruel and Unusual Death.
- Because of her magic, Tama became fast friends with Excadrill and Yukipo as the bonded over their love of digging holes.
- It's not uncommon to see Tama getting along well Shinobu Omiya, not only due to their shared voice, but also due to the both of them not being particularly intelligent.
- After Shinobu told several deities of how she died, she became friends with other deities such as Kirito and Asuna and Shiroe as they too had been trapped in a video game.
- Despite being a magical girl like them, Tama has no relation to the Inubouzaki sisters.
Sonya A. Blade, Goddess of Death Kisses (General Blade, Mom - by Cassie, Aunt Sonya - by Jacqui, Mrs. Cage - by Jax)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: The Special Forces Badge.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Kiss of Death, Action Girls, Those With Missing Fathers, Lovable Blondes, Backflip Grab (and Using it to Rip Her Foes in Two), She's Got Legs, Baring Midriff, Heroic Willpower, Sometimes in Distress, Tomboyish Ponytail, Action Mothers, Colonel Badasses, Choosing her Military Job Over Johnny and their Daughter Cassie and Working with the Ex, Having Three Variations (Special Forces, Covert Ops, Demolition).
- Domains: Miltary, Combat, Technology, Family.
- Former Allies: Liu Kang and Kitana (not only they became rulers of the Netherrealm, but they also insulted her daughter)
- The Kombatants: Raiden, Johnny Cage (her ex-husband), Cassie Cage (her daughter), Jax, Kuai Liang/Sub-Zero, Kurtis Stryker, Kung Lao, Tomas Vrbada/Smoke, Kai, Hanzo Hasashi/Scorpion, Kenshi Takahashi, Jacqui Briggs, Kung Jin, Takeda Takahashi.
- Other Allies: Chun-Li, Mai Shiranui, Black Orchid, Thrall, Rachel Alucard, Noel Vermillion, Hal Jordan/Green Lantern.
- Follower: Elizabeth Swann
- Ascended to the Pantheon due to her iconic Fatality-Turned-Super Power Kiss of Death which causes her foes to intoxicate, she can use it depending of any demanding situation.
- Once teamed up with Green Lantern during the time the two worlds collided. Her hard work and dedication earned the trust of the DC Universe superhero.
- She once rejected Johnny Cage's advances until she explained him that she's a policewoman and not a supermodel.
- Maeda Keiji visited her temple because he's considering pairing her with Cage as a good couple. She currently has no word for it because of her job.
- However, the House of Prophecy has predicted that Sonya will become the mother of Cassie Cage. Said daughter is shown during the 25 year span, leading a team of rookies.
- Unfortunately, she and Johnny Cage are divorced because she chose her promotion to General over spending time with Johnny. However, their Belligerent Sexual Tension is still in effect. And just because she's divorced from Johnny, doesn't mean you can try to hurt him and expect to get away with it. Sonya will make you pay.
- Don't let her beauty fool you, if you do so, this means you're already dead.
- Currently, with Cage, Thrall and Rachel Alucard, she's finding a way to weaken the effect of Quan Chi's magic so their True Companions are joining the Pantheon soon. Quan Chi's not happy with this as she delivers a severe Take That! to him.
- During the 25 years, she nearly killed Kano, but Johnny intervened because Kano knew the location of the Amulet, so she arrested him instead of executing him.
- She's immensely proud of her daughter, who managed to take down Shinnok at his strongest only using her inborn powers and Special Forces equipment. So proud in fact, that she even praised Johnny for his success in mentoring her. She and her ex-husband congratulated Cassie for the quartet's ascension.
Souta Kishibe/La Pucelle
Souta Kishibe, Bearer of Offscreen Deaths (La Pucelle, the Dragon Knight, Sou-Chan, Mahou Shoujo Girl, nee-san, Trapucelle, Boi Pucelle)
- Lesser Goddess (Quasideity when de-powered)
- Symbol: His Sword
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Theme song: Yume to Yume (Shared with Snow White)
- Portfolio: Fan of Magical Girls and Changing Gender to Become One, Mistaken as Main Character, Dragon-themed Knight (Complete with Tail Horns, and Reptilian Eyes), Thrill for Battle but Not Fights to the Death, Busty and Strong, Childhood Friends and Knight to Snow White's Lady, Likes a Fair Fight but Will be Pragmatic for Survival, Interchangable Sizes for Sword and Sheath, Unexpected Death Out of Screen (in the manga), Death Faked to be Accidental, Death Further Reveals an Elimination Rule, Badly Mutilated
- Domains: Fandom, Swordplay, Nobility, Untimely Death
- Allies: Koyuki Himekawa/Snow White, Nana Habutae/Sister Nana (his mentor), Shizuku Ashuu/Weiss Winterprison, Princess Inferno, all good-aligned Magical Girls, (particularly the Puella Magi, Nanoha Takamachi and her friends, The Hero Club, and Souji Mitsuka/Tail Red), Jeanne d'Arc
- Rivals: Davion, Kit Taylor/Kamen Rider Dragon Knight
- Enemies: Ayana Sakanagi/Swim Swim, Yuna and Mina Amasato/Yunael and Minael, Kyubey, Monokuma and Junko Enoshima
- Respects: Tama Inubouzaki
- Opposes: Wiz and Boomstick
- Souta was a fanboy of magical girls, but he barely had any friends to share his interest with. When he was chosen to be one one day, she was shocked in disbelief. He eventually resolved to become his own ideal version of a magical girl, one who fights for justice. Unfortunately, he was killed when he unwittingly got himself into a death match with a bloodthirsty opponent.
- In one moment, he was waving goodbye to his friend, Koyuki, before leaving. In the next moment or after being beaten out of his MG form and then pushed into the path of a car, he's found himself in the Pantheon.
- Ever a fan of Magical Girls, La Pucelle joined the GUAG Magical Girl Sisterhood upon learning there's such a faction. He would've accidentally caused another riot when it was shortly found out that La Pucelle's de-powered form was a guy…were it not for the fact that Tail Red, another member of the Sisterhood, was also a member, and whose regular form is a guy named Souji Mitsuka.
- While Souta does not have twintails in either form, Souji still decided to help him out as a fellow Super Gender-Bender. Souta on the other hand feels a little envious that Souji never experienced (much of) the awkwardness from first having a female body due to his unnatural fixation for twintails. Well, there was the one time Souji's love to twintails got compromised after he was kissed by a girl that it turned his non-MG form female for a while.
- Upon hearing of his ascension, Koyuki was driven to tears as she reunited with her Childhood Friend, embracing each other for the longest time. He was also glad to reunite and fight alongside her physically this time, and not in a dreamworld after briefly believing her to be an imposter.
- And them someone (be it a Lol Ranger or a GUAG Relationship Enchancer) pushed them to kiss each other (and they broke off feeling extremely awkward) because "they deserve to after the hell they've been through" and "because death took their first chance away".
- He then worried for Snow White after hearing what she has become in order to survive and deliver evil Magical Girls to justice, and curses himself for not being able to survive to be there to prevent her from having to cross that line, or at least join her and truly understand why she did it.
- Not long after his ascension, Souta struck up a fast friendship with Princess Inferno, a fellow Childhood Friend of Koyuki and a fellow admirer of Snow White.
- At first, La Pucelle held nothing personal against the Angel twins and Swim Swim due to how he saw them before his death. However, he then learned from the others the terrible things they have done after that, like them ambushing Sister Nana and Weiss Winterprison and killing the latter (at the cost of one of the twins), leading to the former committing suicide shortly after, not to mention all of Swim Swim's victims thereafter (Top Speed (a pregnant woman), Tama (one of her own), and Hardgore Alice (a Magical Girl whose civilian form is even younger than Koyuki's), among others). Since then, he's come to oppose the three. This animosity doesn't extend to Tama, though, and respects her for being the one who killed Forest Musician Cranberry, his murderer.
- There was one instance Souta went to an IRL meet with other MG fans as La Pucelle because he told everyone on the forum he uses that he was a girl.
- In battle, La Pucelle always keeps a cool head and always thinks of what's the best move to make next. Her ability is to alter the mass and size of her sword (as well as her sheath). As such, not only can it become a BFS as a result, it can also become small enough to fit into her hair.
- Because Magical Girl animé never seemed to escape the Girl-Show Ghetto in his universe, he's impressed with how the likes of Lyrical Nanoha and Puella Magi Madoka Magica broke the mold and naturally became friends with deities of those shows. He also sympathizes with the latter group for the despair they experienced.
- Among the members of the Hero Club, he gets along with Fu Inubouzaki the most, as she also has an extendable sword.
Yoshiyuki Tomino, God of Massive Casualties (The Bald Wizard, The Father of Gundam, "Kill 'em All" Tomino)
- Symbol: A Gundam floating inert in space.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Trope Namer, Killing Basically The Entire Cast, Destroying The Universe, Not So Different, Breaking The Cutie, The Haughty, and Basically Everyone Else Too, Creator Breakdown, Murdering Love Interests, Lack of Therapy For Anyone, The Hero Dies, Dropping Big Objects Onto Earth.
- Domains: Anime and Manga, Character Deaths, Mechas.
- Allies: H. P. Lovecraft, Gen Urobuchi, George R.R. Martin.
- His creations: Amuro Ray, Char Aznable, Bright Noa, Gihren Zabi, Kamille Bidan, Jerid Messa, Bask Om, Haman Karn, Usso Evin, Loran Cehack, RX-78-2 Gundam, MS-06 Zaku II, MSZ-006 Zeta Gundam, and the WMD-01 Turn A Gundam.
- Other Underlings: Anavel Gato, Shiro Amada, Banagher Links, Marida Cruz, Domon Kasshu, Master Asia, Schwartz Bruder, Heero Yuy, Relena Darlian, Trowa Barton, Zechs Merquise, Treize Khushrenada, Garrod Ran & Tiffa Adill, Kira Yamato, Athrun Zala, Lacus Clyne, Rau Le Creuset, Muruta Azrael, Shinn Asuka, Lord Djibril, Setsuna F. Seiei, Lockon Stratos (Neil Dylandy), Nena Trinity, Ali Al Saachez, Sei Iori & Reiji, Tatsuya Yuuki, Aila Jyrkiäinen, Team TRY Fighters.
- People He Doesn't Want to Talk About: Every God hailing from Attack on Titan (although he respects Hajime Isayama).
- Has notably wiped out several universes worth of casts (both main and supporting). Strangely, the survivors (and even the victims) don't seem to blame him at all.
- As of recent, he has since mellowed down in his homicidal tendency. However, his homicidal tendency was so legendary it continues lived on, staying in power in the Pantheon.
- As he is the creator of Gundam, all Gundam pilots are required to defer to him on major matters despite his rank as a demigod. Given that both Char and Rau have their own agendas to advance and Setsuna and Ali can't be within sight range of each other without going to war, this becomes ... problematic.
- Upon realizing that the House of Commerce was making massive amounts of money scamming his followers with overpriced paraphernalia of his own works, he attempted to have it burned to the ground. While Rau was more than happy to have Ali do it (one must never dirty one's hands when unnecessary after all), the Main House intervened before anything major happened.
- Sundowner still hasn't given up and is busy setting up a black market for the goods.
- His temple is kept by a massive team of multicolored Haros, which do everything from mop the floors to man the railgun platforms.
- Many wonder how he can sleep at night after killing several million people in any one of his shows, even in those where he's not involved. He wonders how they can sleep at night without doing so.
- He officially returns to direct and write a new Gundam show since ∀ Gundam, the name of his new show is Gundam Reconguista In G.
- While he respects Hajime Isayama due to making his work being reflected on the author's problematic past, has a disdain for the titular Titans, considering it grotesque. He's not interested in Isayama's work for that.
- Might face some competition from Andrew Hussie for his title, although he deflects his claims by saying killing the same character more than once doesn't count.
Kenny McCormick, God Of Revolving-Door Death (Princess Kenny, Mysterion)
- Quasideity (becomes an Intermediate God under the guise of Mysterion)
- Theme Music: Kawaii Princess Kenny, alternatively Heavy Metal (Takin' a Ride) by Don Felder
- Symbol: His hood, splattered with blood. Also nearby are two word bubbles: "Oh my God they killed Kenny!" and "You bastards!" Also, a green question mark as Mysterion.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral. Although new evidence suggests he might be of the Good alignments. Self-described "Lawful Fatalism◊" as Mysterion.
- Portfolio: Coming Back From The Dead, Chew Toys, Death Is a Slap on the Wrist, Getting Killed A Lot, Lover of Big Boobs and Sex, Constant Voice Muffling, Humanoid Abomination
- Domain: Life, Death, Humor, Children
- High Priest: Mr. Bill
- Followers: Hyatt, Phelous, Sakura Kusakabe
- Superior: Trey Parker and Matt Stone
- Allies: Stan, Kyle, The New Kid, Hong Meiling, Rory Williams, Issei Hyodo, Chuck, Murky, Batman, Princess Zelda, Daenerys Targaryen, SCP-1440
- Enemies: Cthulhu, Death (Regular Show), Dhuum, Black Hand, Nekron, Thanos
- Pitied by: Scathath
- Commonality Connection: Cú Chulainn
- The moment Kenny ascended to the Pantheon, thousands of mortals pointed to one poor sap (that killed him) and yelled in unison "YOU BASTARD!!!"
- Is currently in a Pantheon support group with WALL-E and the God/s of Woobies. Naturally, Death is always stalking them.
- Kenny couldn’t help but want to bone Death of the Endless. Thanos is trying to find a way to get back at him for that. And things get weird when Deadpool gets involved….
- Fortunately for Kenny, his deaths don’t occur as often as they used to. Stan even laments the tired gag at times.
- As for how he comes back, it was caused by his immortality and that he just wakes up in his bed after having died.
- Being fellow Butt Monkeys, Kenny is on good terms with Hong Meiling. This unfortunately gets him caught up in whatever abuse is subjected to China and gets him killed in the process, causing her to take the mantle of yelling, "Oh my God, you killed Kenny!! You bastard!!!". Of course, Kenny comes right back after, but still…
- Rory Williams can’t help but feel sorry for Kenny, seeing as they've both suffered cruel, normally fatal fates many times in their lives. It’s no surprise that the other gods notice this connection.◊
- He managed to find a kindred spirit in Murky due to their similar conditions. Although, Murky wonders where Kenny respawns from. But since Murky does this from an egg, he thinks that Kenny might do something similar. This was confirmed true when Kenny told him that indeed, every time he dies, he is reborn from his mother.
- Gets along well with Batman due to his Mysterion persona owing a lot to him.
- Also gets along with Princess Zelda and Daenerys Targaryen because of his Princess Kenny persona. Zelda especially finds “her” get-up to be adorable, saying that she found Kenny's enthusiasm toward being "Princess Kenny" endearing and humorous. Though when "Princess Kenny" betrayed “her” friends and tried to kill The New Kid, Kenny earned a harsh scolding at the hands of Zelda, who expects the orange-hooded princess to start making amends toward “her” friends.
- Kenny wasn’t pleased when he learned that Cthulhu also resided in the Pantheon. He hates him for cursing him with immortality and has sworn to kill the Great Old One.
- Dhuum tried to bifurcate Kenny with his scythe, which had many call him a bastard immediately... then Kenny returned from death as usual. Dhuum reaped him over and over again out of annoyance before giving up and deciding to find a different way to make Kenny’s death final, even though Kenny just wants nothing more than to end his cycle of cheating deaths.
- Then there’s the fact that Black Hand and Nekron exist in the Pantheon. Seeing how his resurrection involves getting a new body, there could probably be hundreds of Kenny corpses who could become foot soldiers of the Black Lantern Corps. Because they can target the resurrected, the living Kenny will be controlled until he dies for real, only for a new Kenny to be born and repeat the process.
- Many have compared Kenny’s constant deaths with those of Cu Chulainn. Even the jokes regarding this were similar. note
- Sometimes hangs out with Scathath, who has shown pity towards his constant deaths and rebirth while she has been cursed to live forever until the world ends.
Makoto Itou, God of Those Killed by Jilted Lovers
- Theme Song: "Beyond Sadness". Though Timeless Melody note was heard when he ascended.
- Symbol: A cell phone with Kotonoha's pic... Who are we lying to? NICE BOAT.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral.
- Portfolio: Psychotic Love Triangle Magnets, Jerkasses with Pitiable Backgrounds, Ordinary High School Students, Attracting Lots of Girls and a few guys (To his Chagrin or Delight), Inability to Make his Feelings Obvious Due to Lack of Decision Making skills, Bad Decisions based on Recklessness with Horrible Results, Cheaters, Oblivious Incestual Relations, Bully Hunters.
- Domain: Chaos, Love, Suffering, Death, (Oblivious) Incest.
- High Priest: Charlie Harper
- Allies: Kotonoha Katsura, Sekai Saionji, Shuichi Shindou, Jimmy Hopkins, Yuma Tsukumo, Masato Kusaka/Kamen Rider Kaixa, Aru Akise.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: Makoto Kenzaki/Cure Sword, Anna Kozuki/Kaboom
- Enemies: Yuuki Terumi and the rest of the Trollkaiger, The Katawa Shoujo Eliza and Neil Reagan, The Chick Magnet Quartet (more one-sided on their part by now)
- Opposes: Bullies, the Grand United Alliance of Chaos (Nominally. He is aware he doesn't have the power to back this one up).
- Opposed by: Archie Andrews.
- To the surprise of... Well... ANYONE, Makoto Itou was allowed to be part of the pantheon. He told everyone to not worry, he really doesn't mean bad this time. The Chick Magnet Quartet are still wary of him, but he already expected that.
- Something like this happened when Makoto, Sekai and Kotonoha were seen on the same place at the same time after his ascension, but that was to be expected from the god of Psychotic Love Triangles. Though at the very least, Makoto has finally rekindled his relationship with his former ally-then enemy Kotonoha.
- When not being in his temple, he can be seen running away from Sekai and Kotonoha for yet another screw up he did with them. Some things simply don't change.
- There are few times where Makoto, Sekai and Kotonoha can be together without suffering, either hanging out or doing... stuff. It's a rare sight, though. And it may end up with Kotonoha and Sekai fighting for him again anyways.
- He hates Terumi and his Trollkaiger for manipulating Kotonoha. He'd have done something about them by now but he's only a mere Quasideity, so he cannot do anything except glaring at them. In the other hand, Terumi seems to be very pleased with Makoto's return...
- May actually be a Demigod or Lesser God. Or he could become one. It all depends on whether he manages to survive being stranded on an island. With that said, being able to be on a Nice Boat alive is a big accomplishment in and out of itself.
- While Makoto is too powerless to actually join a faction, he does find himself loathing the GUAC. No, not because of their goal (He plain doesn't care about that), but rather because of the some of the methods they use, like Lucifer manipulating Homura into rebelling against Madoka, which hits him too close to home to what Terumi did to Kotonoha and what broke their friendship for a while. Madoka also reminds Makoto of his own little sister.
- Sadly, Makoto's (platonic) interest on Madoka has made both Kotonoha and Sekai to add her to their shit list, due to reasons yet unknown. Some say it's yet another misunderstanding while others believe it's simply jealousy.
- Gained a new ally in the less-than-smart yet nice Yuma Tsukumo, who understands what it means to be hated for not being the sharpest knife in the drawer. It helps he's a newly-ascended god and Oblivious to Love to that point.
- Is little bit disturbed of an idea of people would love him more dead than alive◊. As in, that kind of "love".
- Also present in Romance as the God of Psychotic Love Triangles.