All Around Type Moon- Ahnenebe no Nichijou is a crossover manga featuring characters from the Nasuverse's three most popular works- Kara no Kyoukai, Tsukihime, and Fate/stay night interacting with each other, much like in Carnival Phantasm. In this series, however the events mostly take place in the Ahnenerbe.
This series contains examples of following tropes:
- Adaptational Villainy: Neko Arc first appears as a villain trying to become Type Moon's main heroine- by removing Shiki, Arcuied, and Saber from the equation! She fails, of course.
- Back-to-Back Badasses: Saber and Red Saber do this against a swarm of Enemies from the SE.RA.PH.
- Be Careful What You Wish For: Illya and Miyako both wish to become older so they can get closer to their big brothers- but as a teen girl, it looks even more embarrassing when Illya clings to Shirou, and when Miyako reflexively attacks Shiki, her larger size causes severe damage! Luckily, it was All Just a Dream.
- Call Forward: A series of yonkomas featuring the Fate/Zero characters, mostly when a pre-fire Shirou stops by- he expresses an embarrassing attraction to Saber, and a supreme dislike for Kotomine.
- Didn't Think This Through: After her plan to usurp the Type Moon heroines' roles is exposed, Neko-Arc resorts to summoning an army of Neko-Arcs, hoping to overwhelm the heroines through numbers. Of course, not only are the heroines each a One Woman Army on their own, they're also being backed up by their friends. Cue Curb-Stomp Battle.
- Inn Between the Worlds: Ahnenerbe, of course.
- "Freaky Friday" Flip: A magic potion of Magical Amber causes one.
- Love Potion: Created by Kohaku, of course- it doesn't cause someone to fall in love, but it makes love more noticeable. However, as she tells Akiha and Hisui, it won't work between a brother and sister, or a maid and her master.
- Work Off the Debt: After wrecking the restaurant due to hijinks involving a pot that spewed out laughing gas, everyone present had to work for Ahnenerbe or face the wrath of the manager.