Commerce Out of all the Houses in the Pantheon, the House of Commerce is the one that would fit best in a modern Earth city. It would still get a few odd looks, though. From the outside, it looks something like a boxy castle with several towers, all metal with glass windows that reflect the light. Each tower houses its own CEO and their staff. The lowest floor of the main building is permanently flooded with four feet of water, the better for a tiny pirate ship to navigate. Other floors have their walls splashed with brightly-colored advertisements for pretty much everything - the only square inches not given over to an ad are in the CEO towers. The place is infested with weird little robots that can be destroyed for cash. It's also populated with Gray Mann's robots who fulfill the same function, but aren't quite as easy to destroy. Primus is not amused, and his children have not-so-secretly infiltrated the pantheon to make sure it doesn't get out of hand. There's been a mini contest to get Commander Shepard to say "I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite House in the Pantheon." in each House. So far, there hasn't been any success. They would have even more richer if Jay Gatsby, who's on The Fallen, shares his fortune with them. They have also kept a leery eye on Petyr Baelish of the House of Mentalism despite his experience as Seven Kingdoms' Master of Coin. The House has two note-worthy guests that are to be killed on sight: and Mrs. Shun Ayasai. This is for being so consumed by Greed that they would sell their child to the Yakuza. Currently, there are no Trolls allowed, due to the fear that they will cause the Stock Market to crash, and the fact that they may inflate prices up the market. Bernkastel is currently trying to find a way to remove this, much to the entire House of Commerce's chagrin.
open/close all folders
- Commerce Overdeities And Greater Gods
- Commerce Intermediate Gods
- Commerce Lesser Gods
- Commerce Demigods And Quasideities
The Three Managers of Commerce
Seto Kaiba, CEO of Young Money (Kaiba Boy, The Prince of Games, The Chess Prince)
- Theme Music: Duel Madness Instrumental, Forbidden Memories OST - Seto Kaiba Duel.
- Demigod (Lesser God if he has Obelisk the Tormentor on his side)
- Symbol: The KaibaCorp Logo.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Anti Heroes, Badass Longcoats, Screwing of Rules, and Possession of Mountains of Money, Virtual Ghosts, Leet Haxor Skillz, Card Games as Serious Business, Disbelievers, Ensemble Darkhorses, Determinators.
- Domains: Avarice, Cold, Destiny, Family, Pride, Retribution, Wealth.
- Followers: The Kingpin, Montana Max, That Yellow Bastard, Mimi, Kaneo Takarada
- Allies: Kaito Kumon/Kamen Rider Baron, Kaito "Kite" Tenjo
- Rivals: Yugi Muto (a friendly one), Robin Hood.
- Enemies: Noah Kaiba (his step-brother), Dovahkiin, Spyro, Eliza and Neil Reagan.
- Opposes: Exodia
- High Priest: Karin Kanzuki.
- Kaiba chafes at the restrictions of the Pantheon and has in the past attempted to buy the positions of other Gods to expand His portfolio. He also has a fierce but ultimately friendly rivalry with Yugi Muto, God of Card Duelists.
- Noa Kaiba of the House of Technology often uploads himself into Seto Kaiba's mainframe, being jealous of his position. For his part, Seto constantly designs and redesigns firewalls and other security systems to keep the brat out. His tower is adorned with variations on the Blue-Eyes White Dragon, and there are hologram stations in every cubicle.
- He reacted to the news of his ascension with an angry "That's ridiculous! People don't become Gods!" He changed his mind in a hurry when Karin Kanzuki bought a mansion next door to his palace that was almost twice as big as his own. They both have connections.
- Keeps his little brother the Morality Pet around out of habit, though having to rescue him from the inevitable kidnappers is a chore. He's considering paying someone else to do it.
- He has grown quite an affection for Paarthurnax as well as the large stone where he learns people about the Thu'um. Where else is he going to find a giant rock along with a giant dragon? Sadly, the many visits of Dovahkiin bothers him greatly.
- Despite his cold attitude, he does have a soft spot in his heart: orphans. This is due to his backstory and he plans to open an amusement park for orphans and homeless children can roam about for free. This touched the hearts of many gods, some shedding a Single Tear at the story.
- There is also one thing that he really despises: Abusive Parents which stem from his childhood with his "adoptive" father. He met up with Uncle Howee who made a deal with him: he brings up the Ayasaki parents, and in exchange he simply asked for all of the House of Commerce to get their well-earned revenge on the two of them, all Howee asked was for the Gods to come to his special show to night. Kaiba agreed, and thus rallied the House of Commerce to attack the two bastards. Uncle Howee returned the favor by having the Ayasaki parents (transformed into marionettes) perform on his show. Uncle Howee walked away that night a millionaire.
- Would like it for other gods to STOP making comparisons to James of Team Rocket and Brock. He's getting sick and tired of that. And for Kirby and King Dedede, no he is not some masked freak who goes by the name "Meta Knight".
- Sometimes plays chess with Lelouch and Light Yagami. Unfortunately, despite his skills, he's nowhere near their level of gambits and strategy. He doesn't take these losses seriously (in contrast with his duels with Yugi Muto) and for Lelouch and Light's part, they've decided not to Geass/Death Note him as he's a Worthy Opponent in the game.
- When told of Spyro's surprising power for his size and age, Kaiba laughed asked if he was really expected to believe that a purple pipsqueak could stand up to the Blue Eyes White Dragon. Spyro has said he's eager to prove it to Kaiba when he gets the chance.
- Didn't want to do anything with either "Project: Alternate Gentaro" and the Friendship Asylum, even though his step-brother Noah is trying to prevent it from spreading. Then he learned how Alternate!Gentaro had brainwashed Yugi Muto and made him snatch the Egyptian God Cards. Kaiba was beyond pissed. He's now going into the asylum, not to destroy it...but because NO ONE is allowed to go after Yugi except for him.
- Himura Kenshin is the only person he'd ever avoid, as he's unaffected with his rules-screwing and bribery would just net him a hard crash with his Sakabato while being scolded to ask his money to save him from that crash.
- Is amused that one of his many "followers" has ascended. Though he tried to hide it by saying "Well, it was about time one of them did".
C. Montgomery Burns, God of Old Money (Mr. Burns)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: Blinky, the Three-Eyed Fish.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Billionaires, Anti Villains, Bad Bosses, Douchebags, Ignoring The Rules, Corrupt Corporate Executives, Cartoonish Villainy.
- Domains: Evil, Hell.
- Allies: Lex Luthor, Looten Plunder
- Followers: Rupert Murdoch, according to some reports (or maybe it's the other way around?)
- Enemies: Being evil as he is, Burns has too enemies to even list. The House of Nature are a special case, as well as any other business-related deity in the pantheon.
- Employee: Homer Simpson.
- Is currently hoarding money underneath the golden escalator to the Pantheon he constructed for himself.
- Frequently visits Satan down in Hell to play poker, to whom he owes his long life.
- Remember that time when he tried to block out the sun?
- Once attempted to make a deal with Scrooge Mcduck into investing in his businesses with the secret objective of embezzling the duck's wealth, not only to be seen through by Scrooge and refusing the deal but also scaring away the hounds sent after him with just one glance.
- Never seen on a Friday night for some reason. Of course, some gods have reported seeing an "alien" that wants to bring "peace and love" in the forest nearby. The "alien" and Mr. Burns are one and the same.
- Burns has sworn on his life to destroy the House of Nature and build a pollution faculty on it's remains. In retaliation, the deities in that house have banned him for life, especially after learning of his oil business that cost an underfunded school millions, and how he used a recycling plant to kill sea life and turn them into slurry for dynamiters.
Scrooge McDuck, CEO of Finance and Champion of Those who Swim Through Gold
- Intermediate God
- Theme Music: DuckTales Remastered Moon Theme
- Symbol: His Number One Dime.
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral.
- Portfolio: Wealth equals adventure, Smarter than the smarties, tougher than the toughies, AND He deserves every penny because he made it square, Cool Old Guy, Geriatric Badass.
- Domains: Money, Cunning, Money, Adventure, Money.
- Allies: Donald Duck, Huey, Dewey, and Louie, Theodore Roosevelt, All Inhabitants of Galt's Gulch and Honest Dealers in General
- Enemies: Flintheart Glomgold, The Beagle Boys, Magica Despell (non-ascended), Catwoman, Montgomery Burns, Looten Plunder
- Mr Burns at one time attempted to offer him a shady deal which magnificently backfired on Burns's face.
- Used his reality-warping wealth to purchase a ticket to the Pantheon. Once there, he spent years outfoxing the members of the House of Knowledge and standing up to the House of Combat. Ruthless and a stickler for the rules. And he will NOT break them. He's seen what happens when you do.
- Freddy Krueger once tried to end his godhood by invading one of his dreams. Considering what happened to the last people who tried to do sneak into his mind, the results were pretty obvious...
- For an old duck, his adventuring skills (especially for treasure hunts) are of great note. He has ventured to places like the Amazon, Transylvania, the Himalayas, the Moon, kicking ass (or stomping a pogo stick on many heads), and he's done it twice. Even more noteworthy, the Good Book and the fact he was once The Guy clearly show how much of a badass he was in his younger days, why he values the money in his bin more for memories than for actual value, and how idiotic it is to try to steal something from him.
- He is one of the few gods who has ever defeated Teddy Roosevelt in a fight, though he doesn't brag much about it. They still seem rather fond of each others due to their last adventures.
- Nobody attempts to pull of his physics-defying trick of diving and swimming through heaps of solid gold coins, not even the gods. The last person who tried it, Peter Griffin, ended up...well..see for yourselves.
- Got into the ice cream business...but his prized ice cream got into the depths of some of the underwater gods in the Houses of Beasts. He was ranting, "A SEA MONSTER HAS STOLEN MY ICE CREAM!!!!" for quite some time.
Chester A. Bum, God of the Homeless (Chester Alfred Bum, Poor E. Broke)
- Theme Song: "Minuetto"
- "I was a Lesser God once! It tasted like butter."
- Symbol: A Styrofoam change cup
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Shouting, Having strange things happen to him that he brings up out of the blue, Alcohol and drugs, Thinking everything is the greatest thing he has ever seen in his life
- Domains: Poverty, Alcohol, Drugs, Spare Change
- Allies: The Nostalgia Critic
- Followers: Lester B. Bum, Spencer D. Bum, Pester, and the Cinema Bum
- Opposed by: C. Montgomery Burns, Patrick Bateman
- "OH MY GOD, THIS IS THE GREATEST PANTHEON I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!"
- Chester can often be found sitting just outside the House of Commerce, living in a box and loudly demanding change of all passersby. Mr. Burns has grown tired of Chester's presence and would love nothing more than to evict him. Captain America and the rest of the House of Justice are also frequently at odds with Chester for his frequent possession of controlled substances, but Chester is often able to evade them.
- He and the Nostalgia Critic are long time friends. However, after an ill-fated search for the Necronomicon and a legal confrontation over the Critic's Transformers reviews, their relationship seems to be getting strained.
- Recently, Chester and the Critic have begun to repair their relationship, with the Critic taking Chester in as a sort of secretary and intern as well as giving him a paycheck.
BnL, Celestial Mega Corporation (Buy n Large)
- Theme Song: BnL's Commercial Jingle
- Diversified Conglomerate
- Symbol: The BnL logo
- Alignment: Individual members range from Chaotic Good (WALL·E and EVE) to Lawful Evil (AUTO and GO-4)
- Portfolio: Mega Corps, Acme Products, Corrupt Corporate Executives
- Domains: Greed, Evil, Robotics, Dystopias, Catchy Jingles (sing it with me: "Buy 'n' Large, we're your super-store...")
- Enemies: WALL·E and EVE
- This position was formerly held by Acme, but BnL bought Acme in 2002, closed Acme's legendary anvil forge in Sandusky, Ohio, and puts the name on cheap, Bangladeshi-made plastic anvils. Someday they'll run out of ultra-low-wage countries...