open/close all folders
The Three Managers of Commerce
Seto Kaiba, CEO of Young Money (Kaiba Boy, The Prince of Games, The Chess Prince)
- Theme Music: Duel Madness Instrumental, Forbidden Memories OST - Seto Kaiba Duel.
- Demigod (Lesser God if he has Obelisk the Tormentor on his side)
- Symbol: The KaibaCorp Logo.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Anti Heroes, Badass Longcoats, Screwing of Rules, and Possession of Mountains of Money, Virtual Ghosts, Leet Haxor Skillz, Card Games as Serious Business, Disbelievers, Ensemble Darkhorses, Determinators.
- Domains: Avarice, Coldness, Destiny, Family, Pride, Retribution, Wealth.
- Followers: The Kingpin, Montana Max, That Yellow Bastard, Mimi, Kaneo Takarada.
- Allies: Kaito Kumon/Kamen Rider Baron, Kaito "Kite" Tenjo.
- Rivals: Yugi Muto (a friendly one), Katsuya Jonouchi, Robin Hood, Karin Kanzuki
- Enemies: Noah Kaiba (his step-brother), Dovahkiin, Spyro, Eliza and Neil Reagan, Redyue.
- Opposes: Exodia, Twisted Fate.
- Kaiba chafes at the restrictions of the Pantheon and has in the past attempted to buy the positions of other Gods to expand His portfolio. He also has a fierce but ultimately friendly rivalry with Yugi Muto, God of Card Duelists.
- Noah Kaiba of the House of Technology often uploads himself into Seto Kaiba's mainframe, being jealous of his position. For his part, Seto constantly designs and redesigns firewalls and other security systems to keep the brat out. His tower is adorned with variations on the Blue-Eyes White Dragon, and there are hologram stations in every cubicle.
- He reacted to the news of his ascension with an angry "That's ridiculous! People don't become Gods!" He changed his mind in a hurry when Karin Kanzuki bought a mansion next door to his palace that was almost twice as big as his own. They both have connections.
- His Mortality Pet is his yougner brother, Mokuba Kaiba. The only other person who can get him to lighten him up a bit. Mokuba serces as his brother's Herald in the Pantheon and helps his brother run the day-to-day activities of Kaiba Corp.
- He has grown quite an affection for Paarthurnax as well as the large stone where he learns people about the Thu'um. Where else is he going to find a giant rock along with a giant dragon? Sadly, the many visits of Dovahkiin bothers him greatly.
- Despite his cold attitude, he does have a soft spot in his heart: orphans. This is due to his backstory and he plans to open an amusement park for orphans and homeless children can roam about for free. This touched the hearts of many gods, some shedding a Single Tear at the story.
- There is also one thing that he really despises: Abusive Parents which stem from his childhood with the man who adopted him and Mokuba, Gozaburo. He met up with Uncle Howee who made a deal with him: he brings up the Ayasaki parents, and in exchange he simply asked that for all of the House of Commerce to get their well-earned revenge on the two of them, all Howee asked was for the Gods to come to his special show that night. Kaiba agreed, and thus rallied the House of Commerce to attack the two bastards. Uncle Howee returned the favor by having the Ayasaki parents (transformed into marionettes) perform on his show. Uncle Howee walked away that night a millionaire. Seto himself has some odd feelings with the man. On the one hand, Howee reminds him of Pegasus, but on the other, he is easier to get along with and since the thing with Ayasaki, admitted to having enjoyed seeing the man at work.
- Would like it for other gods to STOP making comparisons to James of Team Rocket and Brock. He's getting sick and tired of that. And for Kirby and King Dedede, no he is not some masked freak who goes by the name "Meta Knight"...and his anger toward Meta Knight grew when he tried to challenge the former to a duel. Meta Knight agreed to it...by tossing a sword to Kaiba's face.
- Sometimes plays chess with Lelouch and Light Yagami. Unfortunately, despite his skills, he's nowhere near their level of gambits and strategy. He doesn't take these losses seriously (in contrast with his duels with Yugi Muto) and for Lelouch and Light's part, they've decided not to Geass/Death Note him as he's a Worthy Opponent in the game.
- When told of Spyro's surprising power for his size and age, Kaiba laughed asked if he was really expected to believe that a purple pipsqueak could stand up to the Blue Eyes White Dragon. Spyro has said he's eager to prove it to Kaiba when he gets the chance.
- Didn't want to do anything with either "Project: Alternate Gentaro" and the Friendship Asylum, even though his step-brother Noah is trying to prevent it from spreading. Then he learned how Alternate!Gentaro had brainwashed Yugi Muto and made him snatch the Egyptian God Cards. Kaiba was beyond pissed. He's now going into the asylum, not to destroy it...but because NO ONE is allowed to go after Yugi except for him.
- Himura Kenshin is the only person he'd ever avoid, as he's unaffected with his rules-screwing and bribery would just net him a hard crash with his Sakabato while being scolded to ask his money to save him from that crash.
- Is amused that one of his many "followers" has ascended. Though he tried to hide it by saying "Well, it was about time one of them did".
- Hates it whenever Twisted Fate borrows some of his cards to get thrown away, slashing other people and blowing things up, apparently the rarer the card, the bigger the damage. Kaiba has no problems in reacquiring them because he's stinkin' rich, but it gets annoying if he has to repeat that ad nauseum.
- And another thing? He'd REALLY not like to be reminded of his actions during the events of The Friendship Asylum. Being brainwashed by your own rival who used you as a puppet that triggered the Pantheon's destruction via a Zombie Apocalypse is not something he'd like to hear. He also hates Dean Ambrose for that comment on Kaiba "not being that important" since it was that very comment that caused said brainwashing and the domino effect that caused the Zombie Apocalypse in the first place! To this day, Kaiba has not forgiven Ambrose for the comment.
- At around the same time as the pantheon was recovering from the asylum, he has shown to be having tea with Princess Peach and her parasol friend, Perry. While he will never admit it, he is shown to be close to Perry because of how the parasol reminds him of his brother, Mokuba. He's now devoted to figure out how to transform Perry back into a human.
C. Montgomery Burns, God of Old Money (Mr. Burns)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: Blinky, the Three-Eyed Fish.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Billionaires, Anti Villains, Bad Bosses, Douchebags, Ignoring The Rules, Corrupt Corporate Executives, Cartoonish Villainy.
- Domains: Evil, Hell.
- Allies: Lex Luthor, Looten Plunder
- Followers: Rupert Murdoch, according to some reports (or maybe it's the other way around?)
- Enemies: Being evil as he is, Burns has too many enemies to even list. The House of Nature are a special case, as well as any other business-related deity in the pantheon.
- Employee: Homer Simpson.
- Is currently hoarding money underneath the golden escalator to the Pantheon he constructed for himself.
- Frequently visits Satan down in Hell to play poker, to whom he owes his long life.
- Remember that time when he tried to block out the sun?
- Once attempted to make a deal with Scrooge Mcduck into investing in his businesses with the secret objective of embezzling the duck's wealth, not only to be seen through by Scrooge and refusing the deal but also scaring away the hounds sent after him with just one glance.
- Never seen on a Friday night for some reason. Of course, some gods have reported seeing an "alien" that wants to bring "peace and love" in the forest nearby. The "alien" and Mr. Burns are one and the same.
- Burns has sworn on his life to destroy the House of Nature and build a pollution faculty on its remains. In retaliation, the deities in that house have banned him for life, especially after learning of his oil business that cost an underfunded school millions, and how he used a recycling plant to kill sea life and turn them into slurry for dynamiters.
Scrooge McDuck, CEO of Finance and Champion of Those who Swim Through Gold (Uncle Scrooge, The Wealthiest Waterfowl to Ever Live)
- Intermediate God
- Theme Music: DuckTales: Remastered Moon Theme and, of course, the DuckTales theme song
- Symbol: His Number One Dime.
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral, occasional hints of Chaotic Good.
- Portfolio: Wealth equals adventure, Smarter than the smarties, tougher than the toughies, AND He deserves every penny because he made it square, Cool Old Guy, Geriatric Badass, Brave Scot
- Domains: Money, Cunning, Money, Adventure, Money.
- Allies: Donald Duck, Huey, Dewey, and Louie, Theodore Roosevelt, All Inhabitants of Galt's Gulch and Honest Dealers in General, Dipper & Mabel Pines, Connor and Duncan Macleod, Jonathan Joestar
- Enemies: Flintheart Glomgold, The Beagle Boys, Magica Despell (non-ascended), Catwoman, Montgomery Burns, Looten Plunder, Bill Cipher
- Worthy Opponent: Shovel Knight
- Mr. Burns at one time attempted to offer him a shady deal, one which magnificently backfired in Burns's face.
- Used his reality-warping wealth to purchase a ticket to the Pantheon. Once there, he spent years outfoxing the members of the House of Knowledge and standing up to the House of Combat (or, as he puts it, "being smarter than the smarties and tougher than the toughies"). He may be a ruthless and pennypinching duck, but he wholeheartedly and truly believes in making wealth square, without resorting to underhanded tactics, believing it would not be worth it. He should know; the one time he deviated from his moral code, the choice left him an embittered and broken duck for decades,until he met Donald and his nephews.
- Freddy Krueger once tried to end his godhood by invading one of his dreams. Considering what happened to the last people who tried to sneak into his mind, the results were pretty obvious...
- For an old duck, his adventuring skills (especially for treasure hunts) are of great note. He has ventured to places like the Amazon, Transylvania, the Himalayas, and the Moon, he has kicked ass (in some cases, he did this by bouncing off of opponents' heads, using his cane as a Pogo stick), and he's done it many times (two of which have been recorded in video game format). Even more noteworthy, the Good Book clearly shows how much of a badass he was in his younger days, why he values the money in his bin more for memories than for actual value, and how idiotic it is to try to steal anything from him.
- He is one of the few gods who has ever defeated Teddy Roosevelt in a fight, though he doesn't brag much about it. They still seem rather fond of each other due to their last adventures.
- Nobody attempts to pull off his physics-defying trick of diving and swimming through heaps of solid gold coins, not even the gods. The last person who tried it, Peter Griffin, ended up...well... see for yourselves.
- Unsurprisingly, it turns out it's because of all the endurance and strength he built up over the years. He tells this specifically to Louie in their new cartoon.
- Got into the ice cream business once...but his prized ice cream was pulled into the depths of the Aquatic Life sub-house of the House of Beasts. He was ranting "A SEA MONSTER HAS STOLEN MY ICE CREAM!" for quite some time. His nephews could be heard muttering something about "deja vu".
- He's also been promoting sea salt ice-cream and nearly got into a fist fight with an army of Unversed. Many are wondering what would've happened if Scrooge actually did go toe-to-toe with Heartless.
- Despite being a successful businessduck, there are some areas of business his tight-fisted strategies failed him. His stint in show business wasn't exactly a profitable one nor a fun time for anyone involved.
- He became quite interested when he heard that some musicians created an album of music based off his lifetime of adventures. Needless to say, many powerful emotions and memories both negative and positive overwhelmed the old duck.
- A severe misunderstanding led to Shovel Knight in a fight against Scrooge McDuck. After an intense fight, Scrooge got the upper hand thanks to two rayguns he once used to get rid of the Beagle Boys and won. Nonetheless, with the misunderstanding cleared up, he has gained great respect for the Knight. He has also shown great fascination in Shovel Knight's Alchemy Coin (while also wondering why he didn't use the Phase Locket to evade the last attack).
- Despite being a very frugal duck, he is a surprisingly Big Eater. Granted, Scrooge doesn't indulge on his own pay, but he is often seen at the House of Food indulging in a lot of food (often lentils, his favorite food) whenever it's free or on someone else's tab.
- Scrooge has been prepping his spats and the Pantheon was abuzz with activity when it was announced he would be returning to adventuring once more.
- With the news that his new adventures would be made in part by those who helped make Gravity Falls, he ended up befriending Dipper and Mabel. Mabel reminds him of a more headstrong (if not bombastic) Webby while Dipper reminds Scooge of his own nephews. He also found Mabel's attempts to get the triplets to call him "Grunkle Scrooge" (since he is their great-uncle) somewhat amusing.
- His newfound friendship with them also makes him an enemy of Bill Cipher. Bill also attempted to invade Scrooge's dreams and failed just as badly as the others. Beyond that, the fact that Bill is a colossal con artist and just an amoral psychopath of the highest degree has earned him the enmity of Scrooge McDuck, especially since Bill once threatened the triplets. Bill, for his part, does little to antagonize Scrooge. He already met his end at the hand of one greedy old-timer, and Scrooge is certainly more threatening than Stan Pines was.
- Also of late, people have asked why he sometimes sounds like The Doctor. Scrooge always gives grumpy looks whenever someone calls him the Ducktor during these times. After all, he was Scottish long before the Doctor ever had a scottish voice.
- Recently seen playing rugby with Connor Macleod, his grand-nephew Duncan and Jonathan Joestar, finding kinship with the tree heroes for sharing a proud common heritage of Scottish Warrior Blood in their veins.
Chester A. Bum, God of the Homeless (Chester Alfred Bum, Poor E. Broke)
- Theme Song: "Minuetto"
- "I was a Lesser God once! It tasted like butter."
- Symbol: A Styrofoam change cup
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Shouting, Having strange things happen to him that he brings up out of the blue, Alcohol and drugs, Thinking everything is the greatest thing he has ever seen in his life
- Domains: Poverty, Alcohol, Drugs, Spare Change
- Allies: The Nostalgia Critic
- Followers: Lester B. Bum, Spencer D. Bum, Pester, and the Cinema Bum
- Opposed by: C. Montgomery Burns, Patrick Bateman
- "OH MY GOD, THIS IS THE GREATEST PANTHEON I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!"
- Chester can often be found sitting just outside the House of Commerce, living in a box and loudly demanding change of all passersby. Mr. Burns has grown tired of Chester's presence and would love nothing more than to evict him. Captain America and the rest of the House of Justice are also frequently at odds with Chester for his frequent possession of controlled substances, but Chester is often able to evade them.
- He and the Nostalgia Critic are long time friends. However, after an ill-fated search for the Necronomicon and a legal confrontation over the Critic's Transformers reviews, their relationship seems to be getting strained.
- Recently, Chester and the Critic have begun to repair their relationship, with the Critic taking Chester in as a sort of secretary and intern as well as giving him a paycheck.
BnL, Celestial Mega Corporation (Buy n Large)
- Theme Song: BnL's Commercial Jingle
- Diversified Conglomerate
- Symbol: The BnL logo
- Alignment: Individual members range from Chaotic Good (WALL•E and EVE) to Lawful Evil (AUTO and GO-4)
- Portfolio: Mega Corps, Acme Products, Corrupt Corporate Executives
- Domains: Greed, Evil, Robotics, Dystopias, Catchy Jingles (sing it with me: "Buy 'n' Large, we're your super-store...")
- Enemies: WALL•E and EVE
- This position was formerly held by Acme, but BnL bought Acme in 2002, closed Acme's legendary anvil forge in Sandusky, Ohio, and puts the name on cheap, Bangladeshi-made plastic anvils. Someday they'll run out of ultra-low-wage countries...