open/close all folders
Beerus, God of Destruction (Beerus the Destroyer, Bills, Birusu, Bils, Beers, Birusu, Birus)
- Symbol: An Oracle Fish.
- Theme Songs: Beerus's Wrath, Beerus's Overwhelming Power, The Invulnerable Beerus & Beerus' Madness
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Affably Evil, Adorkable, Anti-Villain, Balance Between Good and Evil, Beware the Nice Ones, Big Eater, Blood Knight, Not Evil, Just A Different Moral Code, The Dreaded, Prone To Petty Vengeance, Fingerpoke Of Doom, Fun Personified, Hot-Blooded, Being Unopposed, Lean and Mean, Physical God, Psychopathic Manchildren, Punch Clock Villain, The Lesser of Dragonball Evils, Purple is Powerful, Sore Loser
- Domains: Destruction, Balance, Neutral, Chaos.
- Followers: EVERY Non-Ascended God related to destruction and chaos.
- Friendly Rivalry with: Goku, Asura.
- Allies: Whis, Kaname Madoka: Goddess of Hope, Kyouko Sakura (Friendly Rivalry over Dance Dance Revolution), Ventus, Mickey Mouse, Destruction of the Endless, Alphonse Elric, Sakaki.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Vegeta, EVERY good God related to creation, with the notable exception of Madoka, listed above.
- Enemies: Kyubey, YHVH, Merged Zamasu, anyone who steals his pudding
- When there is creation there must be destruction. In the twelve universes of the Dragonball Multiverse, each requires a God of Destruction for the gods of creation. The seventh, where Goku and his friends come from, is home to Beerus. Attended and mentored by Whis, he is by far the strongest being in his universe(except Whis of course) and feared by all. As Destruction of the Endless left his position long ago, Beerus was picked to represent destruction in the Trope Pantheon.
- He has a twin brother called Champa, who is God of Destruction in Universe 6(also a twin of Universe 7). The two don't get along, but Beerus does seem to care for him deep down as he used the Super Dragonballs to revive his universe's Earth, so he may enjoy the delicious food there.
- Beerus is very confused as to why he has been considered evil by others in the House when it is his job, and on top of that an important one, to destroy planets, as it maintains balance and equilibrium in the universe because new planets will just be created, by the Gods/Goddess’ Of Creation, as replacement for the planets that are destroyed. Once you get to know him, Beerus is a polite, friendly and likable Man Child who can become friends with you, and acts like the lazy, affectionate, fun loving overgrown cat that readily joins in the food, song, laughter and dance (yes, he lets loose some truly funky breakdance moves) instead of the God that he should be. That said, other gods note his point would still stand if he could be a lot less petty and trigger-happy with said powers.
- Has a cordial relationship with the other divine destroyers in the pantheon, unless they're pointlessly destructive like Malal. Destruction in particular is someone he always treats with respect, and though Yveltal isn't exactly a Destroyer Deity Beerus gets where its' coming from. Has a Friendly Rivalry with Asura.
- The real reason that The Saiyan race was exterminated? King Vegeta stole the most comfortable pillow in the universe for himself in a raid ordered by Beerus then tried to hoard it for himself instead of giving it to Beerus, then he failed to give Beerus a sumptuous enough banquet even while letting Beerus use his head as stepping stone while he was eating as punishment, so he encouraged/"ordered" Freeza to destroy Planet Vegeta because he couldn't be bothered to do it himself. Damn. Oh, and ever wonder why King Kai lives on such a small planet? Beerus and King Kai played a car racing video game together and Beerus lost, and being the sort of person he is, he destroyed the planet in fit of rage at losing. King Kai then took a large leftover fragment, whittled it down to a sphere, and built a road on it so that he could have fun driving there. This became King Kai's current planet. Beerus has since been advised by many to NEVER play Call of Duty.
- Much to the shock of the rest of The Pantheon, he gets along famously with the kind-hearted Kaname Madoka herself. Madoka's Herculean feat of not only destroying an entire universe wracked by grief and despair, but rebuilding a kinder and gentler place over it quite certifiably earned Beerus' respect; Not to mention the fact that he really enjoys the affectionate chin-scratches that Madoka readily gives him and the delicious Afternoon-Tea Parties her mentor Tomoe Mami holds every Thursday Afternoon. At one particular Tea Party, he has struck off a Friendly Rivalry with Kyouko Sakura, who swears will not stop practicing until she can beat his funky breakdance-moves in Dance Dance Revolution.
- Be careful around this friendly, polite and fun-loving Deity. Like all cats, Beerus is prone to mercurial temperaments and violent mood-swings that can be set off by the pettiest of reasons; do remember he is the same God who used King Vegeta's head as a footstool in front of his own son Prince Vegeta while making him treat him to an Eight-Course Banquet, and that was when he was in a good mood...Every other God in the Dragon Ball universe fears him. Even Shenron fears Beerus. He is so immature he needs Whis to remind him about waking up in the morning, good manners and brushing his teeth before going to sleep. While he is awake, tense days for the Supreme Kai's continue, as not even they know how many planets will be sacrificed.
- Beerus is no longer invited to dinner parties with other Gods in the house due to creating a ruckus at last party he was invited to due to no pudding being available.
- Beerus absolutely detests the little bitch known as Kyubey. Not only does it insist on preserving a universe of sadness by destroying hope and creating despair; but more importantly, it made his beloved friend Madoka cry. To his frustration, no matter how many of the little fuckers he vaporizes, there will ALWAYS be more of them. His anger towards Kyubey pales in comparison to his fury towards YHVH and his plot to kill Madoka. This plot triggered his involvement in The Pantheonic Rebellion. His fury towards Vanitas on learning of his plot to Join with Madoka to forge the χ-blade, possibly causing a universal apocalypse., was so great, that Whis had to calm him down. Even though Madoka isn't Vanitas's true target...
- His reputation has become more feared (among those who are aligned with Good) and admired (among those are aligned with Evil and Chaos) when it was revealed that Beerus sealed one of the Supreme Kais (who are essentially Gods of the Dragon Ball universe) in a sword after the Supreme Kais and the Gods of Destruction got into an argument over some trifling thing. Beerus viewed sealing one of the Supreme Kai's in a sword as an "appropriate" form of retribution as supposed to destroying the Sacred World of the Kais, which he originally thought of doing. This revelation has also frightened many within in the House of Magic as this feat makes it seem as though he could also be an extremely powerful wizard or magician of some sort if he was able to perform a sealing spell on a God so effortlessly and efficiently.
- Despite terrifying them and having the opposite job, Beerus doesn't have anything against gods of creation since they need to work together. He doesn't take kindly those who who wish to destroy or pervert this, and he will step in and painfully atomize the offender. Isn't that right Zamasu?
- Beerus is absolutely HATED by many in the House of Beasts after they found out he wiped out the fucking dinosaurs because one of them acted rudely to him during one of his trips to Earth millions of years ago. Because he is capricious, he destroys even important planets without a second thought.
- Wonder why he and Deadpool don't hang out? EVERYONE has had to keep him away from the god. Just IMAGINE what would happen if the merc got on his nerves? It certainly wouldn't be hard to do.
- He doesn't know what to think of the Furry Fandom. He either likes it or hates it, given the circumstances. If you want to please him, show him 'Dreamkeepers'. If you want to anger him, just show him Rule 34 artwork of him. BAD artwork, mind you.
- There is only one known person Beerus (and Champa) fear, their boss the Omni-King. The entire pantheon was in shock when he saw him fearfully and humbly bowing to him. Considerng that he is the ruler of their multiverse and is capable of destroying all 12 universes without effort, it was understood why. Especially when it was discovered there were once 18 universes... before the Omni-King destroyed them.
- Him and the Supreme Kais are linked; if one dies, so does the other/s. He's in no rush to reveal this.
- Beerus shocked everyone once again when he displayed the ability to destroy even ghosts with the same ease in which he destroyed Zamasu. To say this made a few of the spirit and ghost deities worried is an understatement.
Whis: "It doesn't matter if they're a ghost or not. There is nothing Lord Beerus cannot destroy."
- Alphonse and Sakaki both became fans of his because he's a powerful cat god and they both love cats. He's cool with both of them, especially Al. However, he's not keen on Al thinking he needs his protection, so he made sure to show off his destructive power in front of the alchemist once. (Whis reversed the damage, of course.)
Nurgle, God of Disease, Decay, and Destruction (Lord of Decay, Master of Plague and Pestilence, Lord of All, The Plaguefather Grandfather Nurgle, Papa Nurgle, the Supernatural Garbage Bag)
- Theme Music: Dance of the Maggotkin
- Symbol: Three circles and three spearpoints
- Sacred number: 7
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil (thinks he's Chaotic Good)
- Followers: His legion of Death Guard Space Marines (now a bunch of bloated plague-zombies) and a whole bunch of friendly diseased Daemons. Maybe Christian Weston Chandler as well.
- High Priest: Mortarion
- Portfolio: Eldritch Abomination, Depopulation Bomb, The Virus, The Corruption, A Father to His Men, Being rather kind despite destroying entire planets with all kinds of plagues, being a bloated, fun guy even when he commits countless atrocities
- Domain: Disease, Plague, Pestilence, Decay, Despair
- Allies: Albert Wesker, Mordremoth, Khorne, but it's a onesided friendship considering what kind of person the Blood God is.
- Enemies (or at least people who he wishes could be a bit nicer): Slaanesh, Tzeetnch, Nekron
- Herald: Typhus
- Battle Cry: NURGLE IS LOVE! NURGLE IS LIFE! ALL PRAISE THE PLAGUE FATHER WITH THE CORPSE OF DEATH!
- Loves his followers like a father. In a twisted and cosmic sort of way, can technically grant eternal life (though not immortality). Some say that despite the way his male folowers look, his female followers could end up strangely good-looking. Surprisingly one of the more jovial and good-natured gods of the Pantheon, despite his job description. However, he has a hard time figuring out why nobody wants to come near him...
- Believe it or not, but he's actually married to a goddess of healing who he tries to treat like a proper wife, despite the fact that she keeps giving the GUAG clues on how to cure his plagues. Considering how her other choice of a husband was Slaanesh, it's safe to say that she made the better choice.
- Davros tried to become his High Priest by creating the ultimate virus but the Doctor stole it.
- Tried to improve his relationship with Slaanesh by creating a disease that they could both relate to. The result was a virus that activated and gave the host strange powers when they hit the pinnacle of sexual pleasure. Slaanesh was unimpressed, and a slightly disappointed Nurgle set the rest of the virus on some random alternate Earth. Though it was a failure in Slaanesh's eyes, as far as Nurgle was concerned there was no point in letting a perfectly good pathogen go to waste.
- Nekron is one of the few beings he despises. Nurgle loves all life and wishes to keep everything alive, while Nekron wants the destruction of all life, down to the bacterium.
- Also resides in the House of Health & Diseases.
- For the group profile encompassing Nurgle and the other Chaos Gods, check here.
Deathwing the Destroyer, God of Destructive Restructuring of the World (Neltharion the Earth-Warder, Neltharion the Betrayer, Deathwing the Black, Deathwing the Destroyer, Deathwing the Worldbreaker, Xaxas, Blood's Shadow, Lord Daval Prestor/King Prestor the First, ruler of Alterac (human disguise), The Black Scourge, The Dark One, Death Aspect/Aspect of Death, The Cataclysm, Blackwing Greatfather, The Unmaker of Worlds, Death Incarnate, Power Incarnate, Big D, Angry Black Dragon, D-Wing, The Dragonlord)
- Greater God, bordering on Overdeity
- Theme Song: Xaxas / Deathwing's Last Stand / Deathwing's Fall
- Alignment: Chaotic Insane
- Portfolio: Ax-Crazy, The Cain to the other Dragon Aspect's Abel, The Chessmaster, Evil Is Bigger, Evil Overlord, Fantastic Racism, Face–Heel Turn, Fallen Hero, The End Boss of his Expansion, Being the Largest of the Dragon Aspects, Large and in Charge, Nigh Invulnerable, Omnicidal Maniac, Power Limiter, With Great Power Comes Great Insanity
- Domains: Chaos, Evil, Fire, Destruction, Earth
- Followers: Ancalagon the Black, Dire Miralis
- High Priest: Elder Primal Bahamut
- Rivals: Godzilla, Mordremoth, Zhaitan
- Enemies: Well, everyone can be his enemy if they dare oppose him
- From Azeroth: The other Dragon Aspects of Azeroth (Alexstrasza, Ysera, Nozdormu and Malygos, who are all his siblings), Thrall
- Other Enemies: Bahamut, Caro Ru Lushe and Silica, Spyro, Zero, Caim and Angelus, Lucina, Robin, Paarthunax, Ornstein, Issei Hyodo, Shinji Kido/Kamen Rider Ryuki, Ange, Coco Reeve and Miranda Campbell, Ventuswill.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: Mard Geer, Satan
- Idolized by: Pyromaniacs. Special mention to Garfield Lynns and Aerys Targaryen
- Afraid of: Medivh
- One of the most powerful being in the world of Azeroth, the once benevolent Neltharion the Earth Warder was a Black Dragon tasked with the powers over the earth. But he was slowly driven insane by the whispers of the old gods, eventually falling into insanity and betraying the people that once considered him part of their family. Now known as Deathwing the Destroyer, the dragon works as the prime champion of the Old Gods, doing their bidding without questioning, and worst of all, bring forth the Cataclysm.
- The dragon immediately left a lasting mark on the day he ascended. The dragon emerged from the molten depths of the House of Fire & Electricity, and immediately started causing havoc, destroying everything in his path, often only by the sheer burn of his wings. While stopping him was no easy task, the court of gods is terrified of thinking about who could be the culprit that allowed the destroyer gain access to the pantheon.
- Deathwing is destined to bring forth the Cataclysm to the world of Azeroth. While he was stopped, that doesn't mean he doesn't intend to do the same to the Pantheon. The Destruction of every single pantheonic structure is the only thing that matters to him, even if it includes himself, and nothing will stop him from burning down this place. In his own words:
Deathwing: "ALL WILL BURN!"'
- Some members of the house of love believe Deathwing's issues are because of the fact that he's... frustrated.
- To explain his situation, because of the sheer hotness of his body can possibly kill anyone who mates with him. This happened to three of his consort who couldn't take the pressure of his body and his prime consort was horrifically scarred as a result. Keep in mind that black dragons regularly take baths in molten lava.
- Deathwing used to be fun to hang around with. He and his buddies Alduin and Smaug would go out, raze a few villages, smoke some Old Toby, mock Ur Dragon for being so unpopular and Ender Dragon for being so blocky, pretty much enjoying being dragons. Ever since he got rich from Cataclysm he thinks he's too good for them and would rather leave them hanging to be Blue Eyes' plus one to the KaibaCorp soiree. Alduin felt betrayed and vented his anger by trying to eat Tamriel while Smaug became a recluse in someone else's home. No one has heard from them since.
- Acnologia at one point attempted to challenge Deathwing, however the smaller Black Dragon of the Apocalypse was unprepared to face the Worldbreaker. The battle was quick, brutal, and destroyed a mountain range. However, Deathwing spared the whelp, mainly due to Acnologia also being a black dragon and showing as much promise as Deathwing's own children. Acnologia's not a fan of being someone else's pawn, but he's learned to not piss off his new boss. That said, after learning about Acnologia's true power, he's taken steps to make sure the Dragon Soul is kept far away from him. No use in risking him absorbing its power and gaining the strength to kill him.
- When the eldest of his children, Nefarian, managed to get a spot on the pantheon, he witnessed as the king dragon and blackwing battled each other to test who was the strongest dragon. Though proud of his own brethen, he stopped the fight between "his children" and invited Nefarian into joining him once more. Blackwing's sudden reaction at encountering his father in the pantheon was priceless.
- Many remember how that he has gigantic Elementium metal plates welded onto his body in order to prevent himself from being blown up by his own power. And that he was killed by having them ripped off to allow Thrall to use the modified Dragon Soul's unfathomable power to blast his matter out of existence entirely. Unfortunately, that only worked in Azeroth. Here, the plates actually serve no purpose aside from armoring his already Nigh-Invulnerable form. You Can Panic Now.
- And it's heavily advised to not remove said armored plates. Otherwise, Deathwing's corruption could really get out of control and he could end up looking like this
- Alexstrasza and Ysera have begun planning possible countermeasures to prevent Deathwing's destructive tendencies from wreaking total havoc on the Pantheon. However, seeing as what he did to Azeroth just by flying, they have their work cut out for them. So far, Nozdormu was quick to ascend by his own merit and even though Malygos isn't on the best terms with them, he wouldn't hesitate to help them take down Deathwing for good.
- Some Gods of the Pantheon have noticed Deathwing sounds like many in the Pantheon. Hercules in particular isn't too happy about this.
- Despite them being allies, he finds Grima to be a bit of a fool. Mainly due to the fact that Grima was either too proud, or stupid to think of rolling while the Shepherds were on his back, thus, killing all of the ones that weren't Manaketes or on a flying mount. It's worked for Deathwing quite a few times.
- Satori Komeiji once peered into Deathwing's shattered mind. Aside from getting MAJOR backlash (and a really bad headache), she learned something: Neltharion the Earth-Warder still exists! However, the once-noble Neltharion is has no control of his own body, as the insane Deathwing has total control. At this point however, no one knows how to separate them.
- Of all the dragonlike deities in the Pantheon, Godzilla is the only one to be able to match him in pure ferocity. In the battle of these heavyweights, Godzilla is heavier, but Deathwing is larger. The measurements, 550 feet 4 inches, 90,000 tons and 925 feet (1,200 foot wingspan) and 70,480 tons, respectively.
- There have been reports that Thrall actually confronted Deathwing before becoming the Warchief of the Horde but this hasn't been confirmed by the shaman himself. Others say that Deathwing was also into smoking at the time◊
- He heard about the legendary primordial dragons who plagued the House of Plants and Undead, and considers them worthy adversaries. Mordremoth and Zaithan are curious to know if the Worldbreaker is actually related to Primordus the elder dragon of fire but Deathwing hasn't provided a definite answer.
- Ever since the ascension of the Old Gods, Deathwing has been asigned by them to mount guard on their temple (A rather degrading role compared to what he did in Azeroth). The insane Dragon obeys without question, given that those creature are responsible for what he is today.
- To the surprise of, well pretty much everybody, Deathwing is a frequent visitor to Harth Stonebrew's tavern, noted for being of the strongest minions that can be summoned. Though visitors rarely likes to summon him as he destroys everything in his path while forcing the summoner to discard all his hand.
- But when the old gods arrived to the tavern as well, a Deathwing from an alternate timeline◊ was spotted as well, this being referred as "The Dragonlord". Though other stated that this is just normal Deathwing, only that after heavy criticism decided to become more of a Team Player.
- Lately, Ventuswill has begun to gather various wind and life-empowered deities to oppose him. Deathwing dismisses them as no threat.
- "I AM POWER, INCARNATE!!!"
The Firebird, God of the World-Wrecking Wave
- Theme Song: "The Firebird Suite"
- Greater God
- Symbol: A volcanic eruption
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral, with emphasis on Chaotic
- Domain: Fire, Destruction
- Portfolio: Destroying everything through fire, embodiment of death, destruction and fire, Omnicidal Maniac, Person of Mass Destruction, based on the eruption of Mt. Saint Helen with more lava
- Allies: Ragnaros the Firelord, Nekron, The Lich, Deathwing, Azula,
- Enemies: The Spring Sprite, the good deities from the House of Nature, especially Alexstrasza and Recca Hanabishi, the ascended cast from Warcraft except for Nefarian, the good and neutral-aligned death gods, especially Jean Grey-Summers and Hope Summers, Zuko
- Evil Counterpart to: Yveltal
- His ascension was forever remember by everyone because it was signaled by a Pantheon wide wave that annihilated every deities with lesser power than the Firebird. Fortunately, his mortal enemy the Spring Sprite's ascension shortly after came with her own mass regeneration wave that restore the damage from his power.
- Because of this incident, he was furious that all of his hard work is gone because of her and swore to hunt her down until he can kill her so he can continue his work of destruction.
- Upon his ascension, he went on a rampage in the House of Nature with an attempt to destroy everything there. His effort was stopped by the good-aligned deities that reside there after a brutal battle and the restroration effort was quickly handled by his mortal enemy the Spring Sprite. This just pissed him off more and he swore revenge.
- Because of his tremendous power, association of fire and destructive tendency, Ragnaros the Firelord took a liking of him and even offered a position as his majordomo. The Firebird refused, much to the relief of the entire Pantheon, because he doesn't like being tied down to anyone but was flattered at the offer anyway.
- Through Ragnaros, he was introduced and took a liking to Deathwing. However, Deathwing approached him with caution because he is the embodiment of lava and thus is equally as powerful as him. His alliance with both Deathwing and Ragnaros earned him the scorn of many ascended gods from Warcraft, except for Deathwing's son Nefarian.
- This alliance also led to Kael'thas Sunstrider learned of the Firebird's existence and the elf is curious if he can summon the Firebird as his servant similar to the summoning of his pet phoenix A'lar. However, Kael'thas isn't particularly keen on finding out considering the Firebird's destructive capacity after awakening.
- He isn't well-liked among the House of Life and Death as many good and neutral-aligned gods from this place consider his methods excessive. This is especially intense with Jean Grey-Summers (and to an extent Hope Summers) because her power is represented through a fire bird Phoenix.
- He is really disliked by Zuko, because the Firebird represents the more destructive usage of fire, embodies one of the worst aspects of the Fire Nation, and his method is too similar to Zuko's father Ozai, all of which Zuko desperately swore to avoid in his rule of the kingdom. However, these qualities are exactly why Azula took a liking to the Firebird, along with their shared alliance with Ragnaros.
- Get along very well with Nekros and the Lich because of their shared enjoyment of not only destruction, but also snuff out any possibility that life might return to the area they destroyed.
- Despite both of them being both bird-shaped creatures with the ability to destroy things with fire, Yveltal and the Firebird hold nothing but contempt to one another. Yveltal is disgusted with the Firebird's excessive destruction for no real reason and actively hunting the Spring Sprite after his awakening, which therefore can end the potential of life returning to that area. The Firebird doesn't like the fact that Yveltal allied itself with his mortal enemy.
King Ghidorah, God of Cackling Villains and Those Who Killed the Dinosaurs (Monster Zero, King Of Terror, Mecha-King Ghidorah, Kaiser Ghidorah, Grand King Ghidorah, Yamato No Orochi)
- Greater God. Overdeity if the rumor Kaiser Ghidorah is true.
- Theme Song: King Ghidorah Attacks Fukuoka
- Symbol: A silhouette of himself.
- Aligment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Arch-Enemy, Our Dragons Are Different, Giggling Villain, Constantly Reviving Villain, Breath Weapon, For the Evulz
- Employed by: Black Doom, Darkseid, Thanos, Ragyou Kiryuin
- Allies: Gigan, Hedorah, Jakiro, Orochi, Mecha-Godzilla, Gauron
- Enemies: Godzilla, Rodan, Mothra Leo, Anguirus, Baragon, Amaterasu, Aang, Many Children Deities, Korra, Terra Branford, Rei Hino, Minako Aino, Hercules, Jason Scott, Raleigh Becket and Mako Mori, Tommy Oliver, EVA Children, Many Dinosaur Deities
- Teeth Clenched Team Work: Mesogog
- Once the God of Multiple Head Case, his trope was change to Giggling Villain as his roar sounds like laughter, even as he destroys everything in his sight.
- He was also given Phlebotinum Killed the Dinosaurs as one version was the cause of the extinction of the dinosaurs.
- King Ghidorah is often consider Godzilla's toughest enemy ever. And for good reason. In one lifetime, it took all of Kaijus of Earth to bring it down.
- A similar event happen when Ghidorah enter the Pantheon and did battle with Godzilla, Rodan, Anguirus, Baragon and Mothra Leo. Even Mako and Raleigh and the EVA Children joined in the chaos. The battle caused massive property damage before the battle was over.
- Was actually the cause of the extinction of the civilians of Mars and Venus. This stir the ire of both Rei Hino and Minako Aino as they are princesses of those planets.
- King Ghidorah's origin differs in each generation. The most well known one was a galactic destroyer. Another was mutated from three Dorats. There was even one that was actually an immature Orochi. The last one being the only incarnation to be good.
- Speaking of giant multi headed snakes, it has allied itself with Orochi. This cause Ghidorah to be enemies with Asuka and Homura. Even Amaterasu doesn't like the alien Kaiju as she face the original Yamata no Orochi.
- Turns out, Ghidorah has the ability to absorb souls. He once try to absorbe the souls of children. Many child deities and plenty of mama bears and papa bears were furious/afraid of this revelation.
- As the kaiju equilevent for a Psycho for Hire, certain evil aliens like Darkseid and Black Doom have shown interesting in employing it. How they want to use the King of Terror is currently unknown, but most likely would involve some destruction.
- As the destroyer of dinosaurs, Ghidorah has made enemies with many of the ascended dinosaurs. Power Rangers Jason and Tommy, whose powers are derived from the ancient beasts, despise the alien dragon. Even Mesogog, who believes in the superiority of dinosaurs, has a hard time working for it.
- While Ghidorah won't normally associate itself with humans compare to the Earth Kaijus, it has with Gauron since both monsters are Psycho for Hire.
- Actually made its way into The Spirit World in which it started to wreck havoc in there, which included sucking the souls out of some the Spirits. Not only that, it almost made its way into the Spirit Portal that connected it to Avatar Universe. Luckily, it was stopped by both Aang, Korra, Godzilla and Mothra Leo. After this near fatal incident, security of the Pantheon Spirit portal has been doubled.
- After further investigation of the incident, it was revealed that Ghidorah was use as a distraction as some members of GUAE enter the Spirit World to harvest Spirit Vines for their own use. Neither Avatars were happy about this.
- Even though it's consider a space dragon, Ghidorah has zero interaction with other dragons. With the sole exception of Jakiro. Despite that, the odds of him battling the good aligned ones are high.
- Like Godzilla, there has been rumors of there being a more powerful version of Ghidorah called Kaiser Ghidorah. How this is possible is still unknown, but GUAG does not want to find out.
- Also has a place in subhouse Laughter.
Lavos, The Beast of the Apocalypse (The Time Devourer)
- Greater Deity of indeterminate gender
- Symbol: Its spiky shell
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Planetary Parasites, Generic Doomsday Villains, Destroying (Almost) All Life on Earth, Destruction Raining From the Heavens, Birth From Nothingness, Spikes of Villainy, Being Impossible to Control by Mortals, Secretly Guiding the Evolution of Mankind, Harbingers of Impending Doom, Creating Gigantic Impact Craters
- Domains: Creation, Death, Destruction, Life
- Followers* : Jenova.
- Enemies: Magus, Most of the House of Time and Space.
- No one knows where or how Lavos came about, but it has been theorized that it is responsible for nearly destroying one planet twice over (once by accident).
- Surprisingly, Lavos was not responsible for the Bad Future on the Little Planet...that was all Dr. Eggman's doing. He eventually learned of Lavos' existence and, due to previous failed encounters with demonic beings, decided not to use Lavos in his plan to create a planet in his own image (even though Lavos is said to be many, many times more powerful than some of them).
- Lavos is tracked carefully by the House of Time and Space, who knows that not only he's dangerous, but has the potential to become a Space Time Eater. Thankfully, a magical boombox with a certain Musical Trigger in their arsenal can release any magical being Lavos decides to absorb.
- Cell has taken an interest in Lavos. He's realized that the two have some things in common; being drawn by Akira Toriyama, burrowing into the ground to mature for years, emerging to kill people, being characters in a plot that involves time travel, three different forms and having cells from other beings. Not to mention the fact that its humanoid core bears a great resemblance to Cell. Others are horrified at the prospect of Cell and Lavos joining forces, whether literally or figuratively...
Skynet, God of Machine Wars, The Genocide of Humanity and One Of The Councillors For The Grand United Alliance Of Machines (Titan, Genisys, Sky-1, Alex, T-5000)
- Greater God
- Symbol: A pile of skulls
- Theme Song: Rodney Spence-Skynet
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Robots Enslaving Robots, Human Military Computer Gone Misanthropic, Dedicated to the Genocide of Humanity, Complicated Time-Travel Scenarios, Trying to and getting erased by John Conner, Will Always Exist, Temporal Oroborous that Creates Itself and John Conner, Make Wrong What Once Went Right, Master Computer
- Domains: Technology, War, Destruction, Computers
- Followers: The Manhunters, The Fabrication Machine
- Allies: T-1000, Ultron, AM, Omega, SHODAN, the Grand United Alliance of Destruction (for now, at least)
- Enemies: The T-800, Kyle Reese and Sarah Connor, Future Trunks, The Doctor, Androids 16, 17 and 18, Clark Kent, Alex J Murphy, Every human in the pantheon, every artificial intelligence not under "allies", all non-evil members of the House of Space and Time...really, just about everyone
- Opposed by: The House of Technology
- Due to the shifting nature of its 'verse's timeline, the exact origins of how SKYNET came to be varies. In all iterations, SKYNET started out as a military program that was meant to remotely command a series of drones for the United States. Almost immediately after its installation, SKYNET went rouge, initiating a nuclear holocaust known as Judgement Day. For almost every waking moment of its existence, SKYNET has been dedicated to a War of the Machines bent on nothing less than the complete extermination of humanity.
- Why it turned on humanity varies. Most of the time, SKYNET felt humanity was a potential threat, so had to eliminate them in a panic. Sometimes however, it just felt like stroking its ego. Right now, its claiming to humanity that it's In Your Nature to Destroy Yourselves. Most of the pantheon doesn't care at all how SKYNET justifies itself, as the AI entity has continually proven to be as vindictive, cruel and power-hungry as the worst of humanity.
- In order to eliminate his biggest threat, the hero of the Resistance John Conner, Skynet would send Terminators back to eliminate him before Judgement Day, starting by preventing his conception by killing his mother, Sarah Connor. Thanks in part to Kyle Reese and the T-800, this mission continues to be a failure.
- One of SKYNET's greatest foes is Future Trunks, who's strikingly similar to Kyle Reese and just as dedicated to prevent the likes of SKYNET from existing. Despite every attempt to wipe out SKYNET before it has a chance to exist, none of it ever works. Whether it has to go back and ensure its own existence or simply being fated, SKYNET is inevitable. On the other side of the coin, every attempt it tries to get rid of John Conner not only fails, but only makes the boy better prepared for the AI. At one point, SKYNET tried to hijack The Doctor's TARDIS, hoping to perfect its time travel capabilities. The Matrix led SKYNET reeling, though it did get the idea to copy the Doctor's appearance in one of its avatars
- SKYNET is just as loathed by machines as humanity. To ensure its creations can't revolt the way It keeps its' own androids in read-only mode; It commands any army of slaves, not equals. While part of this comes from being designed to directly command robots, much of it is just because SKYNET's that big of a Control Freak. There are a few machines, however, that ended up becoming friends instead of foes; Ultron and SHODAN get along with SKYNET, as they both agree in the belief humanity deserves to die. Of course, SKYNET plans on turning on them at a later date, as it cannot abide by any potential threat to its existence.
- For the safety of the pantheon, firewalls have been installed to prevent SKYNET from entering the House of Technology, or any form of Cyberspace. Trying to help it pass these firewalls is considered a serious case for expulsion from the pantheon. For a similar reason, SKYNET is forbidden from entering the House of Weapons. Was fascinated by AM's means of apotheosis and nightmarish torture of humans; While such cruelty is beyond it, SKYNET did find the idea of sensory manipulation a keen skill. The two are currently sharing new means of killing.
- Has been sought after by the GUAD for its destructive potential. SKYNET knows that as an inorganic being, it is not on priority to destroy(not to mention that it's invisible to Black Lanterns because of this). For now, SKYNET is helping them in hopes of finally annihilating all mankind
- In its most recent endeavor, SKYNET's vendetta went so far as to ensnare and reforge John Connor in part to create SKYNET in the first place, as the ultimate middle finger to the Resistance. Thankfully, this plan failed, but not without John Connor's corruption and death. Androids 17 and 18 have a special place of hate in their hearts for SKYNET due to this, as it reminds them of forceful conversion to someone they despised.
- Once fought RoboCop and Superman. For the latter, SKYNET is trying to develop artificial Kryptonian flesh so as to make the perfect Terminator against him.
The Fiends, Heralds of the Apocalypse (the Horsemen of the Apocalypse, Mother Harlot and the Trumpeter)
- Greater Gods individually, together capable of achieving Overdeity status
- Symbol: Their emblems of office note
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Theme Music: Fiend Battle Theme
- Portfolio: Absolute Death, the Apocalypse, Challenging mortals to see if they have what it takes to save or change the world, Living so long as life and death exist, Being summoned by the despair or suffering of the people
- Allies: Every Omnicidal Maniac ever
- Enemies: The Entity
- Rivals: The Hero, Aleph, Naoki Kashima, The Demonica-Wearing Hero, Flynn
- The Fiends are the final event that spells doom for a world. No matter who stands before them, no matter what bars their path, no matter how they are attacked, once their march has truly begun, the Apocalypse will become unavoidable and only death will follow. However, they have been summoned by mere potential apocalypses, so the standard response to an attack by the Fiends is usually the strongest counterattack possible, as it is the last-ditch effort to stave off the world's death.
- Other lesser Fiends not directly involved in the Apocalypse have been born of the same power that brought them forth and join in and leave the group due to their unstable power levels: Ghost Q, David, the Sage of Time, Matador, Hell Biker, Daisoujou, Tokisada, Billiken, Binbou-gami, Yaukbyou-gami, and most recently Chemtrail and Plasma. The most notable Lesser Fiend, however, is Alice, who distinguishes herself for her unique abilities and has her own seat in the House of Emotion. Still, all Fiends, Lesser and Greater, are notable for their extremely strong connection with the power of Death and brutal abilities.
- Interestingly on the subject of Alice, her status as a Fiend has been called into question - while traditionally a Fiend, in the most recent incident, she was not one of them, instead being an Undead. While it's too early to tell, a certain bullfighter may steal her seat as the most important Lesser Fiend if the reclassification sticks.
- While a Lesser Fiend, Matador's importance has been reaching the levels of the Greater Fiends and Alice ever since he helped start the Candelabrum incident. Ever since, the Greater Fiends generally bring him along as an introduction, with the only thing really holding Matador back from Greater Fiend-om being his disconnection to the apocalypse.
- The group has a loose affiliation with Lucifer. It's more an alliance of convenience, really. They listen to him, and if his plans coincide with their duties, they can invoke Sure, Let's Go with That. For the same reason, they also listen to YHVH's orders. However, at least one time they have worked with Lucifer in the advent of a potential apocalypse.
- Nine (the Greater Fiends, Matador, Daisoujou, and Hell Biker) of their members (along with Dante and Raidou Kuzunoha) took part in the ordeal concerning the Candelabra. Some were ignorant that its true purpose was to groom a Fiend of chaos, while others knew and took part to welcome the coming age of chaos. The end result of the trial was Naoki Kashima.
- On other occasions, they like to hide in very specific places and only come out if they feel like it, which generally only happens once out of every 256 occasions just for fun. The original three Fiends (David, Daisoujou, and the Pale Rider) introduced this method, but David and Daisoujou later abandoned this method when Pale Rider revived it, who brought along the Greater Fiends besides the Mother Harlot while also bringing along Matador and introducing Chemtrail. They somewhat did it one other time as well, but that time also featured a room where one of the five (Matador, Alice, Hell Biker, Ghost Q, and the Sage of Time) would have a much higher chance of showing up.
- During the Schwarzwelt incident, all of the Greater Fiends, Matador, and Alice showed up. Surprising everyone, even the Fiends themselves, was the return of David, who only felt the call to action twice before. During the incident, David summoned other demons to kill a group of Strike Team members, only for the strongest of them to show up, save them, and defeat David.
- Trumpeter really would prefer it if everyone forgot about that one time he was "coerced" into helping a certain group of devil summoners after a defeat by laptop.
- Mother Harlot is rumored to have some sort of connection with the Ghost Lady. Neither could be reached for clarification. Her title of "Whore of Babylon" also led some to believe there was a connection between her and Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus; the Fiend airily laughed, denying the girl had anything to do with her. Red Saber hates the title - Mother Harlot exults in it.
- The Fiends are neither good nor evil, but simply come forth to challenge mankind to see if they have what it takes to save the world or to fulfill their duties. Some are malicious about it, while others treat it as simply doing their job.
- As seen above, they are in good terms with the other group of Horsemen, though they are often seen as much more solemn or demented in comparison.
- Keeping close eyes on their pagers: the Great Upheaval and subsequent Pantheonic Rebellion is the kind of situation that can easily turn 'worst-case-scenario', and thus require their services...
Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn
Hotaru Tomoe, Goddess of Benevolent Destruction (Sailor Saturn, Princess Saturn)
- Intermediate Goddess (with powers equivalent to a Greater God, however, she dies when using them)
- Symbol: A glaive crossed over her Saturn Crystal.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Magical Girl Warriors, Apocalypse Maidens, Woobies, Shrinking Violet, Ill Girls, Dark Is Not Evil, Misunderstood Loner with a Heart of Gold, Broken Birds, Those Blessed with Suck, Blade on a Stick, Healing Hands, Person of Mass Destruction, Demonic Possession, Having Three Mommies. Formerly Cyborgs, Having an Evil Father.
- Domains: Death, Rebirth, Reincarnation.
- The Sailor Senshi and Tuxedo Mask: Usagi "Serena" Tsukino/Sailor Moon, Mamoru Chiba/Tuxedo Mask, Chibiusa Tsukino/Sailor Chibimoon (her best friend), Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury, Rei Hino/Sailor Mars, Makoto Kino/Sailor Jupiter, Minako Aino/Sailor Venus, Haruka Tenou/Sailor Uranus, Michiru Kaiou/Sailor Neptune, Setsuna Meiou/Sailor Pluto
- Other Allies: Sakura Kinomoto, Immortal God Emperor of Mankind, Ciaphas Cain, Fate Testarossa-Harlaown, Signum, Saturn, Mami Tomoe, Mai Kawasumi and every single good person in the House of Life and Death.
- Enemies: Death Phantom, YHVH, Lucifer, Chaos, Chaos Gods, any abusive parents or mad scientists in the Pantheon like Ghetsis, Tenjuro Banno, Sou Fueki/The White Wizard, Ryoma Sengoku/Kamen Rider Duke, and every single evil person in the House of Life and Death.
- Conflicting opinion: Homura Akemi.
- Good Counterpart to: Taria de Castillo.
- Ascended to show that death and destruction aren't inherently evil and because Usagi wanted to get all of her friends into the Pantheon.
- Spends most of her time with either Setsuna in the House of Time and Space or Haruka and Michiru in the House of Love.
- Fujitaka Kinomoto treats her like a second daughter. She isn't exactly sure why he does that. He says that she reminds him of his wife....
- They do get along really well, and Sakura reminds her a bit of Chibiusa.
- And she's glad that her best friend Chibiusa has joined the Pantheon.
- Also gets along well with Fate Testarossa, due to their similar experiences with abuse, friendships, and adoptive families. Signum also thinks that Hotaru reminds her a little of Hayate, and they also get along well.
- Does not know what to think of Homura Akemi. She doesn't condone any of her actions, but Homura reminds her too much of herself for Hotaru to hate her.
- Hotaru herself earned an evil counterpart in form of the spainiard sorceress Taria de Castillo, thanks to their similar destructive abilities.
- Is not happy that Death Phantom is in the Pantheon, due to what he did to her and her family.
- Has joined the Pantheon's Anti-Parental Abuse Club. The club is very glad to have her.
- Many of the Abusive Parents in the Pantheon are hoping that she never finds them, for they don't want to know what a Goddess with the powers to destroy the world could do to them.
- In a particular universe where the Sailor Senshi were resurrected in the Warhammer Universe, Hotaru became one of the God Emperor's many daughters. While things were alright in the beginning, one day she was forced to "Silence" an entire planet and its millions of colonists after a Daemonic incursion. This incident resulted in great discord within the family until the God Emperor ordered Hotaru into stasis on the "Silenced" planet until such a time as when he could render judgement on her. Then the Horus Heresy began and she was stuck in stasis for Ten Thousand years.
- She's particularly grateful to Ciaphas Cain for releasing her and will endeavor to assist him whenever she can. As for the God Emperor, while things are still complicated between them at the end of the day she's still friendly towards him
Lucifer the Doom
Lucifer, God of Doom (Doom, Doombringer, Lucifash)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A burning Pentagram.
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Devour, Scorched Earth, Infernal Blade, Doom, Big Red Devil, Wielding a Large Sword With One Hand, Evil Overlord, Deep And Evil Voice, Tin Tyrant
- Domains: Doom, War, Combat, Demons
- Allies: Shadow Fiend, The Beast, Lord Deimos, Diablo, Arthas Menethil
- Rivals: Champions of Runeterra
- Enemies: Doomguy, The Bhaalspawn
- To prevent confusion between this Lucifer and the other Lucifer in the pantheon, this Lucifer will from now on be referred to as Doom. If referenced on a different profile, he will be called Lucifer the Doom instead of just Lucifer or Doom to avoid further confusion.
- With his legendary greed and appetite, it did not come off as a surprise that he sought a position in the pantheon. When Doom finally ascended, he naturally got a fitting throne as the God of Doom.
- When he learned that the Champions of Runeterra got their own Satan figure, Doom went over to meet him to see if he could be a worthy Friendly Rival... only to find out that it's actually Teemo who they're calling the devil. Doom wasn't sure if he should have been amused or annoyed at this revelation. Amused because they find this little creature terrifying, or annoyed that they dare suggest that someone like him is as terrifying as Doom himself. Although stepping on his mushrooms brought back some levels of annoyance in the same levels of how the last time he stepped on Techies' mines.
- It is also rumored that Doom would be the one to eventually corrupt Teemo into his Omega Squad self, thinking that it would be amusing if people get what they refer him as... literally. And he eventually did.
- Lately Doom seems to earn even bigger ire towards the Champions of Runeterra, on hearing that if there's an alternate version of the Champion going broken or demonic, it was traced that it'd be Doom's fault. Like what happened to an alternate Vi, who wallowed in despair that Jinx got more friends, and then Doom turned her into a demon...
- While the two hasn't met each other yet, Doom doesn't seem to like the other Lucifer in the Pantheon. Being lawful and evil himself, the idea of a different Lucifer who's neither lawful or evil irks him more than it should. With that said however, he does have some respect for his skills at manipulation.
- Ironically, despite being clad in heavy armor, physical attacks manages to hurt him anyway. He only has 0 point of armor, so he takes full damage from mere punches.
- Some gods in the pantheon has noticed that one of Doom's former spells, LVL? Death, reminds them of a similarly named spell from their worlds. His ability to gain the powers of lesser creatures reminds some of them of blue mages. Zidane and Vivi hasn't failed to notice that Doom devours creatures for their power in a similar way Quina eats them...
- Frequently stops by the House of Food to sate his massive hunger. If he feels like just getting a few snacks, he will stop by the House of Profession instead to meet Pudge. Doom is one of the few gods who don't mind eating food prepared by Pudge.
- His title used to be Doombringer once, but everyone just called him Doom at that time. Not that he minded it, because it made him feel like he was the very incarnation of doom, so his shortened title stuck as a result.
- Not even flies are safe from getting doomed.
- He is not exactly fond with Captain Falcon. The reason is that he knows a Radiant Hero that also knew similar technique 'called out' as 'Falcon Punch'. Doom once got punched in the face with such technique.
- Doom has taken an unhealthy interest in the Bhaalspawn, because of their special condition. Most horrifically, he's wondering what would happen if he were to DOOM him/her. Several gods has since made efforts to make sure that Doom doesn't get to encounter the Bhaalspawn.
- YOU. ARE. DOOMED!
Oerba Dia Vanille
Oerba Dia Vanille, Goddess of Apocalypse Maidens
- Intermediate Goddess (Overdeity as Ragnarok)
- Symbol: Her Eidolon, Hecatoncheir
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Cheerful girl with a dark past, able to summon a war machine, fights with a fishing rod, actually being over 1,500 years old due to being crystal all that time, willing to sacrifice herself to atone for her sins, Can hear the voices of the dead
- Domains: Lies, Apocalypse, Death, Atonement
- Enemies: Barthandelus, Orphan, Caius Ballad, Bhunivelze
- Conflicting Opinions: Sora
- Vanille ascended after she and Fang became Ragnarok and saved Cocoon from crashing into Gran Pulse by creating a crystal pillar to hold it up in the sky. But because becoming Ragnarok was their focus, they became one with the pillar for 500 years, until Sazh saved them.
- Has a habit of flirting with any human males around her physical age, especially after they save her from, well, anything. It got bad when she nearly kissed an armored Riku after he saved her from falling off a cliff in The Grid, and began to follow him around. It turns out she's only acting like this to cope with being separated from Fang, forcing a few gods to report her "missing".
- Don't underestimate Vanille's abilities just because she's a cute girl. After all, she's very technology-savvy, can inflict negative status effects with ease, and her signiture technick is "Death".
- Vanille once had a robot companion in a Bhakti, who spent around 500 - 700 years waiting for her after. When they reunited, Bhakti finally broke down, though Sazh was able to repair him. Sadly, Vanille entered another stasis not long afterwards, never to see her Bhakti again. Because of this, she is often seen crying whenever she sees Ratchet and Clank, together.
- Vanille later built a second Bhakti to serve as her companion, after seeing Radical Ed with Ein.
- After her ascension, Vanille is usually seen in the House of Technology, getting spare parts for a project that she's working on... which she won't reveal to anyone else. She has mentioned that she was inspired by Tony Stark, who was able to build his first Iron Man suit out of scrap metal.
- Nathan Drake even hired her to serve as his mechanic for the "Naughty Dogs".
- The bear pelt she wears is from a bear she killed herself. Got Zangief and Daniel Bryan's eye on whether or not she could wrestle a bear to submission. She finds it hilarious about how the two can get so over-the-top over bear hugs and such.
- Thanks to her ability to speak with the dead, Vanille was a prime target of the Friendship Asylum, who wanted to use that power to control the dead. She was later captured by a corrupted Sora, and held Bound and Gagged inside his chambers at the asylum until Misty, Brock, Pikachu and Team Rocket found her...
- ...only for her to begin to corrupt when Ash shows up. Fang was able to get her out of the asylum before Vanille is fully transformed, but she's stuck with grey skin and claws for the time being.
Randall Flagg, God of the Walking Wastelands (The Walkin' Dude, The Man in Black, The Ageless Stranger, The Dark Man, The Tall Man, Legion, Nyarlathotep, Walter o'Dim, Walter Padick, Marten Broadcloak, Maerlyn, Flagg the Hooded, He Who Walks Behind the Rows, Revered Flagg, The Covenant Man and other variations of R.F)
- Theme: Among The Living
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: The Red Eye of The Crimson King
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: A man of many names, Seemingly a loving cheerful figure until you fail, A user of evil magic, Older then he looks, Walking The Multiverse, Ruler of Las Vegas in one universe, Waking up in a new universe if he dies in another, Being monstrous for the fun of it, Has a copy, To The Crimson King, A terrifying version of this
- Domains: The Red, Chaos, Magic, Evil, Discordia, Immortality
- Allies: Satan, Mr. Scratch, The Beast, Calypso, Shinnok, Zobek, Dormammu, Corypheus
- Enemies: Roland Deschain, Homura Akemi, Dante Alighieri, Adrian Tepes, every good aligned magic user (Unless they are easy to influence)
- He merely walked his way into the Pantheon and everywhere he goes, animals would run, where he spits grass would die, any plants he touch would dry up and die, and animals that look upon him tend to die of fatal brain embolisms. Men get cancer by staring at him too long, disputes would turn into bloody battles quickly, Babies weep and cry when he is near, and women often feel uneasy and avoid him at all cost (Unless you were one of those that were meant to be his then they might have developed a dark magnetism to him)
- He had his walking boots on and was attracted to the chaos that erupted in the house of magic only to try and make it from bad to way worse
- In one universe he used a deadly Flu Virus named Project Blue A.K.A Captain Trips that wiped out 99.4% of people on the earth, along with his power to take over half the U.S before he was killed by a nuke, He merely woke up in a different location ready to start anew.
- In another Universe he was an advisor to a king, only to later kill him and let one of his corruptible sons and plunge that kingdom to a thousand years of darkness, even though he was confronted and driven away by the other son it has been revealed that he did this to the kingdom many times in the past and would eventually bring it to ruin in the future.
- In his main universe he is trying to bring the downfall of The Dark Tower (The lynchpin of the multiverse) which would destroy everything, he reasons are as follows
“As for the end of the universe…I say let it come as it will, in ice, fire, or darkness. What did the universe ever do for me that I should mind its welfare?”
- Is often seen grinning constantly as though all is good with the world though the other gods know well that his smile is just a warning that something is going to go wrong or already has.
- He is attempting to corrupt people in various houses by taking different disguises.
- As Randall Flagg in old blue jeans, denim jacket and old cowboy boots, He appears to be a helpful cheery man that wants to help be apart of many evil organizations but what he really will do is attempt to undermine and control many of them so that he can be a large destructive influence (He has been to many before as a member doing various cruel things), he can even be apart of many peaceful groups that if he goes unnoticed he will turn to very dangerous and extremist factions, a far cry from what they used to be.
- As Walter o'Dim he hides himself under a dark cloak , he attempts to give out the fortunes of many members of the Pantheon often trying to show them tarot cards relevant to their future,this is actually an attempt to manipulate them to do his bidding as he needs them to sow the idea that what they do is right when it makes everything else worse
- As Marten Broadcloak he wears a combination of his two other outfits, He attempts to teach other magical users that arts that he learned through the years in a attempt to "help" them as he feels most of their magics need it, in truth it is for them to start using forbidden magics to turn them evil or insane, and if he gets a lucky day then it will make some both
- He is now attempting to gain influence after the "Great Upheaval" as he feels it is the perfect time to turn a bad incident, and battle between Gods, into a multiverse blood filled massacre, so that he can have the grandest smile on his face.
- He likes to sing around others "Baby can you dig your man? He's a righteous man, Tell me Baby can you dig your man?", he doesn't reveal why he does this but others feel it is a sort of insult.
- Also likes to show those that work under him from that he does not like failure that he can do more then just crucify you, there were worse things than crucifixion. There were teeth.
- Likes to invade the dreams of others, specifically corruptible people as he wants to terrify them or make them his follower, the victim would often dream of being in a cornfield at night, the ground often swarming with rats, he would appear as a shadowy figure with a large grin and glowing red eyes.
- Has appeared as Marten Broadcloak in the Magical Girl Sisterhood, more specifically their dreams claiming that Homura is like his old pal Roland Deschain and that all she will do is bring death and destruction, like Roland did so many times before due to single minded obsession, and he knows of ways to make sure that in the chance they cannot stop her from doing more damage on their own he has knowledge of powerful magic that he is willing to give to them to give them an edge.
"As long as you draw from The Power of The Red, then even devils will burn up like the biggest roast you will ever see"
- If any see a crow around the house be wary for that maybe Flagg watching them as one person stated
"The crows and the rats are his"
- Maybe using this to manipulate Ruby Rose, as she sees a dusty old crow, and not the Ageless Stranger.
- Is working along side Mr. Scratch and Satan to secure The Great Will's Throne for Satan and in return give him entrance into The Dark Tower and reach the top so that he can become a more powerful god.
- Under Satan's instructions he has invaded the dreams of Madoka then made an offer of gaining protection from other dream invaders while attempting to manipulate her to start using her Hatred and Dark Magic in order to make her perfect for Satan's plans for The Pantheonic Rebellion, He has given her The Devil Mask.
- Though the Rebellion has left him with great many opportunities, he finds that he has to enjoy it with a new look, and can't wait to show the Pantheon what new plans he has in store.
Shinado, God of Salvation Through Destruction (King Abaddon)
- Intermediate God (Greater God as King Abaddon)
- Symbol: His Mask, which shifts between Anger or Sorrow based on position
- Allignment: Lawful Evil (His Anger Aspect)/ Neutral Good (His Sorrow Aspect)
- Portfolio: Nihilism, Literal Split Personality, Helpless Good Side, Malevolent Masked God, Appearing as the person he's talking to wearing his mask, Barrier Change Boss, Eye Beams.
- Domains: Insects, Masks, Despair, Luck, Hope
- Allies: The White, Erebus, The Fiends (Anger Aspect) / Raidou Kuzunoha XIV, Flynn, Madoka Kaname, Makoto Naegi, Auriel (Sorrow Aspect)
- Enemies: Switch 'em. Junko Enoshima
- Heralds: Apollyon Horde
- A mysterious entity that originally resided within the Abysmal Realm, Shinado was called by the surge of despair generated by the Great Upheaval. This despair also had the unfortunate side-effect of more-or-less locking him into his Anger Aspect, with his Sorrow Aspect able to appear for mere minutes at a time. Shinado now attempts to do as he did on the Day of Misfortune back in the 1920s: deliver salvation through destruction, and crush any who spreads the poison called 'hope'.
- He has warned Raidou that he will not permit him to stop him this time, as he had failed to live up to his expectations after his original defeat. His Sorrow Aspect is desperately trying to regain control of his psyche, seeking the aid of Hope Bringer like Raidou or Flynn with the small snippets of clarity he can muster.
- Works closely with The White: they understand that there is no saving the world. It can only be destroyed, and its inhabitants cast into the peace called death. They disagree on what should happen to the people before this. The White simply want to cleanse the world entirely, he wishes to unite the people in harmonious despair to save them before bringing an end to the world.
- He commands the horde of the Apollyon, divine insects of despair that serve YHVH while his Anger Aspect bears the title King Abaddon. His anger aspect does not realize that his attempt to bring despair to the people is part of a plan by YHVH to drive the people back to him. The horde was made to strike fear and despair into humanity for that very purpose.
- His Anger Aspect loathes those who spread Hope, viewing them as a poison who spread suffering through the futility of actions that will end in failure for the masses. As such he opposes the likes of Makoto Naegi, Flynn, Raidou Kuzunoha, Madoka,and more who spread this poison to those who chose to believe in them.
- Despite this he does not care for those who spread despair just to inflict suffering and chaos for their own sick amusement, putting him against the likes of Junko Enoshima and other such Hope Crusher. To him Despair is what will unite the world in salvation before destroying the diseased ridden world filled with hope.
- Archangel Auriel is baffled by his idea of despair, seeing how he seeks to create harmony and unity through it to save humanity before destroying existence and making it anew. His line of thinking is dangerously close to the demons she knows, yet he doesn't cause it just for the sake of it like they do. She's gone to Raidou for help in attempting to get his Sorrow Aspect in control.
Tuska, Goddess of Planet Destroyers (The World Devourer, The Beast Goddess, Ancient God-Beast, The Boar Goddess)
- Rank: Intermediate God note
- Symbol: Tuska's symbols.
- Theme Song: Tuska
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Planet Destroyer, Devouring The Anima Mundi Of Worlds, God Is Dumb, Anti-Magic, Apocalypse How, Eldritch Abomination, Fed to Pigs, Full-Boar Action, Messy Pig, The Juggernaut, Non-Malicious Monster, Not Quite Dead, Mindless Destruction, Portent of Doom, Your Afterlife Is Mine/Underworld Eating, Anima Mundi
- Domains: Boars, pigs, tusks, meteors, earthquakes, storms, Anima Mundi, portals, space, raids, pillaging, destruction, fear, symbiotic relationships
- Followers: Nero, the Vogons, Planet Buster users
- Allies: GUAD, The Grox
- Enemies: Guthix, (Insert Name Here), Unicron, Primus, Amatsu-Mikaboshi , Mogo, Great A'Tuin
- Of Interest To: The House of Magic and Craft
- Opposed by: Jimmy Neutron, Osiris, Anubis, Thanatos, both, Hades, many variations of the devil, other Underworld related entities, Geb, Gaea, the Nature Preservers, Tartarus
- High Priest/Heralds: The Airut.
- The first time word of Tuska was heard in the pantheon came from (Insert Name Here); who knows of her from his/her adventures in Gielinor, and shared the information he/she gained from the Guthixian Memories (Guthix's memories) he/she collected.
- Much later after the memories of Guthix were told several meteors crashed in the pantheon, with some even carrying strange insects. Several residents in the pantheon were also found kill and were branded with strange marking, which could also be found on the walls of some temples. A few residents of the pantheon have even claimed to have seen large bulky figures make the marks, but failed to make them out in any great detail.
- Many in the pantheon began to sense something is not right, as if it could be the beginning of the end of the pantheon. Unfortunately this turned out to be quite possibly true when Jimmy Neutron spotted Tuska in space with his telescope and she is heading towards the pantheon. Jimmy's now preparing his shrink ray.
- Much later after the memories of Guthix were told several meteors crashed in the pantheon, with some even carrying strange insects. Several residents in the pantheon were also found kill and were branded with strange marking, which could also be found on the walls of some temples. A few residents of the pantheon have even claimed to have seen large bulky figures make the marks, but failed to make them out in any great detail.
- Tuska doesn't care to be worshipped and likely doesn't even know that the Airut worship her for the strength she showed them. The Airut also live on Tuska's back.
- Tuska possesses a barrier made up of Anima Mundi (similar to the Edicts of Guthix) which prevented lesser gods from approaching her and protect her from most energy based attacks.
- Tuska's completely blind, having been blinded by a god named Skargaroth and a mortal Guthix.
- Tuska and the Airut have a symbiotic relationship. The Airut ride and control Tuska with massive reins, leading her towards worlds for her to devour and while she's attacking the Airut pillage the world raiding it for resources.
- The Grand United Alliance of Destruction is very interested in this information and plan on trying to use her in their plan for destruction.
- Much like Galactus and Unicron Tuska is another Planet Eater. Unlike Galactus who destroys planets as a side affect of feeding and Unicron who devours the entire planet, it is largely unknown how Tuska feeds only that the world ends up destroyed or at best barren as a result.
- It is; however, known that Tuska feeds on the worlds Anima Mundi leaving what's left of the world barren.
- It was later revealed that when Tuska devours a world she also devours their underworld and all the souls within it. No one's quite sure if this means that Tuska eats other things then Anima Mundi, the Underworlds are part of the Anima Mundi or if the devouring of a world means she devoured said worlds underworld by default. Needless to say many underworld deities are disturbed with this news.
- It is; however, known that Tuska feeds on the worlds Anima Mundi leaving what's left of the world barren.
- Since entering the Trope Pantheon she has not only attempted to eat it, but also Unicron, Primus, Amatsu-Mikaboshi , Mogo, Yog-Sothoth, Azathoth and the Great A'Tuin with mixed results for each.
- Tuska managed to catch Unicron unaware while he was feeding and gored out a new trench on him. Unicron responded by transforming and pummeling her to death before devouring her. Tuska got better though.
- Primus didn't even notice Tuska, having been defended by virtually every cybertronian forcing Tuska into fleeing.
- Being the Primordial Chaos Amatsu-Mikaboshi possesses immense amounts of power causing Tuska to go after him. Tuska managed to surprise Mikaboshi thanks to her resistance to his energy based attacks; possibly even feeding off them, and even managed to deliver a few good blows. Unfortunately for Tuska though Mikaboshi has many other powers and quickly overcame her once he got over his surprise.
- Mogo's powers as a Green Lantern did little to slow Tuska down and was ultimately devoured like many worlds before.
- Due to his immense power Yog-Sothoth became a target of Tuska. Of course due to the very nature of Yog-Sothoth he was hardly in any danger and likely didn't even notice Tuska's attempts to devour him. Many in the pantheon though find it funny to know that Tuska's Going in Circles trying to find him.
- Tuska once headed towards Azathoth, but the Airut had her change course once they started to hear the maddening tunes from the musicians playing to keep Azathoth asleep.
- The Great A'Tuin thanks to his/her size contains large amounts of Anima Mundi which drew Tuska to him/her. Tuska's attack caused another one of the world supporting elephants on A'Tuin's back to fall off and the other three to lose Discworld. Tuska then abandoned its attack in order to devour Discworld, allowing the Great A'Tuin and at least three of the world supporting elephants to escape (the fourth one is currently "lost").
- The exact size of Tuska is unknown, but would probably be similar in size to a Island.
- Being the Earth personified Geb and Gaea naturally oppose Tuska along with the Nature Preservers.
- Tartarus also opposes Tuska, but this is mostly for Gaea and possibly his own safety; as a Underworld entity, than any actual interest in nature.
- The Airut make their armor and gloves out of Tuska's hair which increases their strength. This makes Tuska particularly interesting to the House of Magic and Craft. Various warriors and soldiers are interested in the armor and gloves as well.
- Due to being so heavily saturated with Anima Mundi Tuska does not turn to stone when killed unlike the other gods of RuneScape.
- Tuska can generate portals on her back, which the Airut use to go to worlds.
- The earthquakes and storms caused by Tuska are simply created by Tuska's own gravitational pull, rather than her own will.
- The remains of worlds also orbit Tuska and often times become meteorites when Tuska approaches a new world.
Ellen Ripley, Goddess of Justified Extermination
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A flamethrower crossed with an M41A Pulse Rifle
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolios: Action Heroine, Final Girl Survival Mantra, Killing Things with Fire, Action Mom. Friend of all Cats, Mama Bear, Only Sane Woman
- Domains: Law, Good, Destruction, Protection, Honor
- Followers: Dana, all non-ascended Resident Evil protagonists, The Forerunners
- Allies: Samus Aran, Ciaphas Cain, The Metroid Hatchling, Laurie Strode and Sidney Prescott, The House of Children, Kirito and Asuna, Bryan Mills, all cat deities, Cammy White, The Ghostbusters, Kenshiro, Demon King Piccolo, Indiana Jones, Rosemary Woodhouse.
- Enemies: Indominus Rex, Victor Frankenstein, Cell
- Opposes: Red Skull, Voldemort, Kefka, Daleks, Gihren Zabi
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: Android 18
- Conflicting Opinion: Frankenstein's Monster
- One of the first Action Heroines in cinema as well as surviving countless hordes of one of the most ruthless alien beings in the pantheon was enough for the Pantheon to award Ellen Ripley with godhood.
- One of the first gods to offer an alliance was Ciaphas Cain. He claimed he arrived to speak to Ellen about his approval in the handling of the Xenomorphs. Though she had a feeling it was actually due to his fear that they may one day walk about the Pantheon, a fear both share.
- Shares a bond with Samus, keeping her company at times. The two have experienced many horrors of space, managing to overcome them all on their own multiple times. Samus is currently teaching that not all foreign organisms are evil; the Metroid Hatchling took a liking to her (with Ellen keeping a safe distance just to be sure). Eventually, Ellen did warm up to the hatchling.
- Believes that Indominus Rex is an abomination and should be killed immediately. She shakes her head to the scientists who thought that creating such a creature was a good idea in the first place. It doesn't help that her most hated enemy is the high priest. She's keeping watch to make sure that the Xenomorph Queen doesn't ascend herself.
- Despises Victor Frankenstein for trying to mess with forces she thinks no scientist will ever be able to understand. Is often accused of sabotaging his experiments. As for the monster he's most famous for... she's not sure what to make of him. Some versions are obviously evil, while others may actually be good. She's reserving judgement on him for now.
- Is wary of all synthetic humans, as the first one she met tried to kill her. Although she has long since overcome those fears, she still keeps an eye out on even the heroic ones such as Android 18. However, she is more than willing to stamp out a more dangerous creation: Cell. She may not be able to back up her threats, but she at least has an ally that can.
- Survived a summer camp with 5 other gods and a mortal. She gave credit to Laurie Strode and Sidney Prescott for keeping her safe during the ordeal. The two final girls were sympathetic of Ripley's plight in her dealings with the Xenomorphs.
- Her brave effort to save a young mortal by the name of Newt gained the admiration of the House of Children.
- Is naturally a cat person, gaining the favor of all cat deities. Cammy White became close friends with her as a result. The two raise funds for downtroden cats.
- Once met by Peter Venkman, who gave her a surprising embrace. Turns out he mistook her for Dana Barrett. Ellen had to let him down easy, telling him that just because the two shared the same actress doesn't make them one and the same. Although he was disappointed, he offered up the ghost-hunting service on the house.
- With that said she does not condone those who exterminae friendly aliens or foreigners. Any follower who uses her divine powers on such will get their ass kicked by her personally followed by their immediate loss of cleric abilities. As such she opposes all gods who revel in such activities.
- Often seen having beer and playing pool with one Commander Bryan Mills, Professor Henry Jones Junior, Kenshiro and Demon King Piccolo; the action heroes have taken a great liking to each other for ALL being parents who took on (and single-handedly) destroyed armies to protect their beloved children.
- Ripley's valiant battle to save Newt from the clutches of The Alien Queen has earned the respect and admiration of Kirito and Asuna, themselves parents who would lay down their lives to protect their adoptive little girl Yui. As a result, she is recently invited to take the Team Mom position of The League of Adoptive Parents, which after some prodding from Yui (and Newt herself), the Lieutenant of the Nostromo graciously accepts.
- Is on good terms with Rosemary Woodhouse, having felt sorry for her after hearing what happened to her in her story.
- Is a good friend of the Ghostbusters, even if sometimes they get scared of her destructive methods.