open/close all folders
Olaf, God of Snowlems
- Theme Song: "In Summer".
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His Goofy Face.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Adorkable, Living Snowmen, connections to a person's past, Warm Hugs, devotion to those he cares about, Black Comedy, Love, surprising importance, impossible dreams which came true
- Domains: Comedy, Love, Winter, Guidance, Eternal Winter, Theater.
- Followers: Jack Frost.
- Allies: Queen Elsa, Princess Anna, Aladdin, Belle and Adam, Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Snow White, Aurora, Cinderella, Merida, Jar-Jar Binks, Rapunzel, Olaf of the Lost Vikings, Regice.
- Enemies: The House of Hatred despises him for being the representation of two sister's love, and for not having a mean bone in his body, and Prince Hans.
- High Priest: Frosty the Snowman.
- Jack Frost (the other one), the previous holder of this house was about to go on another killing spree, when suddenly, Elsa stormed into his house. Outraged at his acting in such a detestable way, she literally unmade him, and set up her "child" Olaf as the new god of this place.
- Olaf technically is an extremely weak god, and couldn't hold his own in a fight if his life depended on it. However, as he was created by magic, and has perfect immortality so long as he stays cold, he's a lesser god as well.
- As Olaf cannot defend his temple on his own, Elsa also brought up his "little" brother Marshmallow as a guardian of his temple. The one problem with this is that sometimes Marshmallow can be a bit protective of his brother, and can throw people out without warrant.
- While Olaf is naturally humble, friendly and cheery, he does have a protective streak of both Princess Anna and his "mom" Elsa. Also, the House of Theater proudly places on one of his shrines that without this little guy's help, Prince Han's evil plots would've succeeded.
- Elsa also brought Olaf's personal flurry up with him so that he could experience the summers of the pantheon without fear of melting.
- Olaf loves spending time with Jar Jar Binks, in part because they both fulfill similar roles. While Olaf is sad that Jar Jar wasn't well loved at first, he gave a little Squee! when Jar Jar asked Olaf if he wanted to go on adventures with him now that they're together.
- There was a bit of a debate over whether Frosty the snowman should take over the spot as he'd been around for far longer than Olaf. However, The Judge decreed that Frosty was typically only thought of during winter or Christmas, whereas Olaf is "another character for the ages". They did keep Frosty on as high priest though.
- He is not to be confused with a certain viking Berserker with the same name. Though that didn't stop people for waiting for this Olaf to yell out BROMACIA!!!
- Also not to be confused with one of the Lost Vikings, who happens to be considered to be this Olaf's friend, because the combination of his fat and his stout heart makes him capable of doing warm hugs, even if that Olaf is a little bit too scatterbrained.
- When he heard that there's also Sven in the Pantheon, Olaf was actually overjoyed and tried to pay a visit... only to realize that this is a different Sven. Even if this Sven was currently wearing some deer stag because someone else asked him to cosplay. Olaf certainly admires this Sven's manliness, though.
Regigigas, God of Golems (The Colossal Pokémon, The Most Gimped Legendary Ever, Poor Bastard, King of Giants)
- Theme Song: Battle! vs. Regigigas
- Greater God
- Symbol: The Dots on its Face
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Ability: Slow Start*
- Gender: Genderless (identified as male)
- Nature: Adamant
- Moveset: Crush Grip, Thunder Wave, Zen Headbutt, Fire Punch
- Portfolio: Awesome, but Impractical, Blessed with Suck, Difficult but Awesome, Fake Balance, Golem, Stone Wall that becomes a Mighty Glacier and then Lightning Bruiser, Moon Logic Puzzle, Normal-type, Olympus Mons, Super Strength
- Domains: Creation, Power
- Subordinates: Regice, Regirock and Registeel
- Allies: Ash Ketchum, Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza, the Kecleon Brothers, Akagi, Geb, Yuuka Kazami, Potemkin and Iron Tager, The Colossi
- Partner: Musashi
- Enemies: Hexxus, Hedorah,
- Opposes: Most of the martial-art using deities
- Ascended to the Pantheon, deposing the previous holder of the Golem title. It was a long, drawn-out battle. And then Slow Start wore off. It was over very quickly from there.
- Quite a few deities also bring up the.... fairly mind-boggling manner of getting him to appear in Hoenn recently. For him to appear, you must bring Regirock, Regice, and Registeel to the Island Cave (Regice's location) with a nicknamed Regice that is holding a Never-Melt Ice, Snowball, or Casteliacone. Quite.... odd to say the least. At least in Snowpoint Temple all you needed to do was just bring Regirock, Regice, and Registeel to wake it up.
- Well, if one looks at what's required to find Regirock, Regice, and Registeel, it makes sense. Clearly, the proverbial "apples" didn't fall far from the tree.... Or the people who locked them away were attempting to make it as difficult as possible to release them.
- Often hangs out with the Kecleon Brothers. Many deities believe it could be because of a Commonality Connection, whereas other, savvy deities know another reason.
- Turns out those who thought otherwise were right. Regigigas managed to find a way to permanently give itself Protean. Many deities were terrified upon finding out, fearing Regigigas would go on a destructive rampage. As it stands, Regigigas hasn't, and likely won't due to its own docile nature. Just don't piss it off now, it will not end well.
- It's surprisingly jovial with Yuuka Kazami. They even go on picnics together.
- Despite rarely ever leaving their temple, The Legendary Golems can sometimes be seen relocated to Regigigas' temple, disguised as statues, guarding him and come to life whenever an evil deity draws near.
- Wander was once seen entering Regigigas' temple in the hopes of killing it. Things were going well for Wander as it managed to climb up the moss on Regigigas' feet and get onto his back but when Wander found that Regigigas didn't have any runes on it for him to stab to do damage, Regigigas took advantage of his size and grabbed Wander (Something none of the other Colossi thought to do) and threw him out of his temple and back into the house of Ambiguity.
- Since then, Regigigas has been seen getting along rather well with the other Colossi (Especially the docile ones) that Wander killed while they were mortal.
- Regigigas ended up choosing its partner as Musashi, due to their similar issues.
Dwarves and Elves
Gilius Thunderhead, God of Dwarves (Gilius)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His axe that puts on his green horned helmet.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Physical And Magical Dwarves, Axe Fighting, Overly Long Age, Nice, Iconic Helmet, Heroic Sacrifice, Shorty And Powerful, Part of a Power Trio, Going Karting And Playing Tennis, Badass Beard, Getting His Twin Killed Before His Story Began, Bizarrian Combat
- Domains: Dwarves, Combat, Miscellaneous Things.
- High Priests: Magni Bronzebeard, Gimli
- Followers: Ghim, the Thuatha, the Bathas, every dwarf in fictional existence
- Allies: Sonic the Hedgehog, Axel Stone, Adam Hunter, Blaze Fielding, Segata Sanshiro, Muradin Bronzebeard, Conan the Barbarian, Red Sonja, the Fortress Dwarves, Lloyd Irving
- Rivals: Axe
- Enemies: Arthas Menethil, Mordekaiser
- One of the more reknown Dwarves in the verse, Gilius' services in the name of justice is very lengthy. He stopped the terrors of Death Adder, Death Bringer, Dark Guld, and later saved a group of heroes from Damned Hellstrike and returning one last time to face the return of Death Adder. And he was never alone, but he always represented the Dwarf race best: Stout and mighty in spite of his short size.
- This is finally capitalized when he seemingly perished delivering the great final strike against Death Adder, sacrificing his life so others may live. The greatness of his sacrifice made the Pantheon re-evaluate his worth to enter the Pantheon... and after seeing Gilius even adapt to modern times by playing tennis and going karting even beyond his death, they decided that he deserves a place in the Pantheon and ascended him as the Dwarf God.
- Contrary to the whole Elves vs. Dwarves thing, Gilius actually have no say about those, as he has never encountered them in life, and in fact would get along well with them if necessary.
- He actually knows some magic, but much like other Dwarves, Gilius' more known for his strength, his magic is kind of lacking and he admitted his friend Tyris Flare was much more adept in that. Then again, that was enough to save at least two of the four adventurers from Damned Hellstrike.
- As one of the earlier Sega deities, he got along well with deities like Sonic The Hedgehog and Segata Sanshiro. He also seemed to note about the trio of Axel, Adam and Blaze to be fellow Beat 'em Up deities (well, Hack N Slash seems to be more of Gilius' expertise) and has noted that maybe Blaze kind of reminded him of what happened if Tyris would reincarnate in modern times.
- His axe fighting is simple and direct. However, he doesn't seem to get along well with Axe, who, while hilarious, could get a bit too bloodthirsty for his own good.
- In the mortal plane, he's known to have a descendant named Gillius Rockhead fighting in his place.
- Has a distaste to those who are Tin Tyrant, and especially if they are of the Evil Overlord type, as it reminds him of Death Adder.
- As much as he respected his friends, he preferred that everyone try to forget that event called Beast Rider, as it seemed to bring great ruin to his realm. Actually, Gilius felt very sorry for his friend who was spearheading that event (Tyris), as he felt that she bore the greatest shame from that, which she did not deserve.
- He used to mine, like all dwarves as well, before all those shits with Death Adder. This is why sometimes he spends his time saving those Fortress Dwarves when they did something incredibly stupid it's life-threatening. Of course he can't be everywhere at times, so there were times he ended up unable to save them from the inevitable.
Legolas and Gimli
Legolas and Gimli, Gods of Tension Between Elves And Dwarves and Body-Count Competitions (Legolas: Greenleaf, Prince of the Woodland Realm, Gimli: Son of Glóin, Lord of the Glittering Caves, Elf Friend, Lockbearer)
- Lesser Gods
- Symbol: A dwarven axe and an elven longbow crossed together
- Alignment: Neutral Good (Legolas used to be Lawful Neutral)
- Portfolio: From Rival Races But Eventually Become Friendly With Each Other, Body-Count Competition, Heterosexual Life-Partners, Odd Friendship, Vitriolic Best Buds, Interspecies Friendship, Freudian Trio alongside Aragorn, Red Oni, Blue Oni, Short-Range Guy, Long-Range Guy
- Gimli: Axe-wielder (with several backups in hand and for throwing), Badass Beard, The Big Guy (ironically), Implacable Man, Pint-Sized Powerhouse, Warrior Poet, cousin of a king and takes action, Adaptational Comic Relief, Really Really Manly, Violent Glaswegian
- Legolas: near-exclusive archer with a long knife on the side, The Fair Folk, The Empath (for fauna, flora, and the land, but not people), Nature Lover, The Smart Guy, Submissive Badass, Captain Obvious, Mr. Exposition, Over 500 Years Old, Long-Haired Pretty Boy, Defrosting Warrior Elf Prince of Mirkwood, heightened sight and hearing, The Ace, Improbable Aiming Skills
- Domain(s): Rivalry -> Friendship, Body Count
- Gimli: Dwarves, Axes
- Legolas: Elves, Archery
- Allies: Aragorn, Gandalf, Samwise Gamgee, Frodo and Bilbo Baggins, Gilius Thunderhead, Malfurion Stormrage, Muradin Bronzebeard, Tyrande Whisperwind, the Fortress Dwarves, The Order of the Stick (Roy, Haley, Elan, Vaarsuvius, Belkar)
- Rivals: Each other (friendly)
- Enemies: Sauron, Melkor, The Witch-King of Angmar, Fafnir, Lady Vashj, Kael'thas Sunstrider, Illidan Stormrage, Arthas Menethil, Xykon, Redcloak, The Monster in the Darkness, General Tarquin
- Conflicting Opinion from: Nearly every other ascended non-evil dwarf and elf (at least those who care about the rivalry between their two races)
- For a time, Gimli had to step down from his position as God of Dwarves and demoted to High Priest (like Legolas was before the changing of deities in the Elves sub-section of the Fantastic Races sub-house resulted in his situation becoming ambiguous). Not one to leave a friend behind, Gimli went and searched for his fire-forged friend. Finally deciding to do something about it, and realizing he can ascend both of them, Aragorn made a plea with the Court of the Gods to ascend the two for Elves vs. Dwarves or for Body-Count Competition, which the two are best known for.
- It was decided to ascend them for both instead as their relationship did start as…rocky as was stereotypical between their races before it eventually became the friendship they now shared. And their competition has been a Ur-Example for the trope and nobody else has it more identifiable in their character than them.
- Many other dwarf and elf deities alike express confusion whenever the two are seen together, as the entire idea (when members of the two races aren't kept in line by a member of a third race, usually human) is ludicrous.
- Gilius Thunderhead has no problem with their friendship, since he never encountered elves when he was still alive to have any animosity with them.
- The Fortress Dwarves, being unbelievably stupid and with their anti-elf sentiments, once swarmed Legolas…and considered him as great as the Cacame, Elven King of the Dwarves from his befriending a Dwarf. So long as he doesn't oppose their tree-cutting, they will not oppose him in kind. While a bit confused with this revelation, he and Gimli decided it would be a waste for them to miss out of getting military equipment by pressing the issue any further; Legolas isn't that much of a tree-hugger.
- And after hearing from them what elves in their world are, both have concurred that DF!Elves are really really twisted and share a lot of savage orc traits.
- "Never trust an elf!" Gimli used to say. He wasn't too pleased with himself with that fact and doesn't condone any other dwarf (or any other race for that matter) who quotes that from him.
- Legolas used to be a guest amongst Lu Bu's forces , shooting Xiahou Dun in the eye and finally getting tossed to a pool of rabid old women fangirls…except that turns out to be all just a dream. When he mentioned it, Gimli said he was reading too much foreign novels since his ascension.
- The Order of the Stick hold the two in high regard, even when they're parodies of the Fellowship.
- They also managed to befriend Rincewind, no matter how hard he tries to run from their adventures; he somehow keeps finding himself involved every single time.
- Ever since he downed an oliphaunt, Legolas has garnered the attention of a few other archers. Hawkeye in particular also mentioned one time Iron Man called him Legolas.
- The two have additional Houses under Slaughter and Sports.
Lor'themar Theron, God of High Elves (Ranger Lord, Regent Lord of Quel'Thelas, Who?)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: The Greatsword of the Sin'dorei, with the Icon of Blood inlaid over it.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: The Atoner, Badass in Charge, Badass Normal, Four-Star Badass, Beneath the Mask, BFS, The Big Guy, Blood Knight, Characterization Marches On, Cool Sword, Defector from Decadence, Eyepatch of Power, Guile Hero, The Good Chancellor, Good Scars, Evil Scars, Heroes Prefer Swords, Let's Get Dangerous!, Lonely at the Top, Mistreatment-Induced Betrayal, Nobody Touches the Hair, One-Handed Zweihänder, Rags to Royalty, Regent for Life, The Chains Of Command, The Strategist, Took a Level in Badass, Unexpected Successor, You Are in Command Now
- Domain: War, Magic, Strategy, Leadership, Pride, Forest
- Allies: Drizzt, Thrall, Vol'jin, Sylvannas Windrunner, Baine Bloodhoof, Silencer
- Uneasy Ally: Kael'thas Sunstrider
- Enemies: Arthas Menethil, Tzeentch, Garrosh Hellscream
- Ascended after finally standing on equal grounds with the rest of the Horde leadership during the battle for Pandaria and the Darkspear Rebellion. He personally led the Sunreaver Onslaught against Emperor Lei Shen, and eventually fought his way through Orgrimmar during the rebellion. Those acts, along with some key revelations about his past, propelled him greatly in status among his peers.
- Has a cordial relationship with his counterpart Drizzt. While they represent different subsets of elven culture, they both find similarities in their life as rangers (even though Lor'themar has since moved up in the world) and their struggle to keep the pride of their race alive despite many of their kin choosing darker paths.
- Despite many of his subordinates suggesting that he take the throne of Warchief following Garrosh's overthrow, Lor'themar refused to be any more entrapped by politics than he already was and was one of the first to acknowledge Vol'jin as Warchief.
- Much like his former superior, Sylvannas Windrunner, his ire towards Arthas has not abated in the slightest upon his ascension. He is ready and willing to strike at the Lich King at any time.
- He also hates Tzeentch with a passion, remembering what nearly happened the last time there was a scheming Aspect of Magic in his own world.
- Above all things, even his love of battle, he works tirelessly for the survival and benefit of his people. This means safety from the horrors of every world and a constant supply of mana to keep the thirst at bay. While he does have other principles, this one is most paramount. Nothing else comes before the Sin'Dorei.
- He has no love for gods who represent tyranny and intolerance, such as YVHV. He is joining the rest of the Horde leadership in the Pantheonic Rebellion.
- Lor'themar has been informed that the fallen Prince of Blood Elves, Kael'thas, has been spotted within the battleground of Blizzard deities. While he's glad that he didn't have to involve himself, he still hasn't forgotten how Kael tried to sacrifice his own people to Kil'Jaeden. His only solace in this is that he saw the image of the same Prince that entrusted him with his people, not the mad prince, but anything can happen in the future.
- Furthermore, the Court of Gods approached him and told him about the possibility that maybe the Kael'thas that wanted to sacrifice his own people to Kil'Jaeden could be just some 'random Burning Legion demon possessing his body and adopting his personality and memories'. On this realization, Lor'themar decided to bet on this theory and released one of his titles (Because lately he's getting better in adjusting his magic hunger) so Kael can advance. While Kael was quite grateful, Lor'themar is going to keep an eye on his former prince.
Varsuuvius, God/dess of Effeminate Elves (V)
- Intermediate God(dess) (formerly Lesser God(dess). Was very briefly an Overdeity, but doesn't like to talk about that.
- Symbol: A pink triangle with a question mark on it
- Alignment: Arrogant Neutral
- Portfolio: Ambiguous Gender, Ambiguously Gay, Anti-Hero, The Atoner, Crippling Overspecialization, Deadpan Snarker, Functional Magic, Glass Cannon, Guile Hero, Inferiority Superiority Complex, Insufferable Genius, It's All My Fault, Jerkass, Protective Parents, Terrifyingly Protective Parents, The Plot Reaper, Pride, Squishy Wizard, Sugar and Ice Personality, Unscrupulous Hero
- Domains: Knowledge, Magic, Explosions* , Fire, Isolation (formerly)
- Allies: The rest of hir party, Merlin
- Anonymous Benefactor: Sol Badguy
- Enemies: Xykon, Tarquin, Bahamut Hel
- Opposes: Miko Miyazaki
- Pities: Sheldon Cooper
- Annoyed with: Leeroy Jenkins
- Uneasy Relationship: Drizzt Do'Urden
- Varsuuvius largely ascended because everyone else was ascending. Besides, Elan and Haley both agreed shi should. Varsuuvius has been reminded by hir crow not to let this get to hir head again. Varsuuvius for the most part just nods silently. Shi's had enough as is.
- People are just plain confused about what the hell shi's supposed to be. A man? A woman? Either way, seems to be rather fond of the color pink...
- With that said, V has no interest in interacting with the subhouse of Gender Appearances, having been repeatedly dogged by every being there trying to figure out which House the elf belongs too. There's much more important matters to go into.
- Was revealed to be in a relationship... but it only raised even more questions.
- Initially only joined the Order of the Stick in order to amass great arcane power. That made V less likely to interact with the Order. Haley and to a lesser extent Roy are V's go to members to talk to. Elan proved to be too idiotic and Belkar to reckless for V's tastes. And yet, the wizard has learned to cooperate with the group.
- As such, V shares their united disgust of Miko's inclusion in the Pantheon. Not one to care about the extremes of alignment, the paladin's extreme interpretation of the law was too much for even V to bare. Is only slightly relieved that Miko goes after certain other members more frequently.
- Finds Leeroy Jenkins to be almost as annoying. Almost because V finds Elan's antics at least slightly more enduring and the fact that the later has shown signs of improvement.
- While for the most part no one is aware of hir little accident, there are a few who are. Bahamut tends to look at hir disparagingly, in no small part for what shi did and its consequences. Sol Badguy, however, seems to be trying to push hir on the path to redemption. Not that he really needs to, anyhow…
- Has made amends with the Order over the incident, with the group more or less willing to keep the elf in the group. Belkar stated it made him like V for once. It hasn't helped with the guilt one bit.
- Has a complicated relationship with most of the parents of the Pantheon... While some were moved by how far V will go to protect hir (ex-)mate and children, the full rammifications and sheer power was also frightening, especially the amount of innocents accidentally killed.)
- While V has never struggled regarding Family Versus Career, shi has been found meditating with a picture of hir (former) mate quite often with a rather lamentful look. The only reason shi did not try and patch things up was in order to let hir family be safe from any other enemies shi may face as a result of hir travels with the Order of the Stick.
- While not present, V also took the events leading to Durkon's death, vampirification and being hijacked to become the High Priest of Hel like the others, not happy at all. While its now known how shi fully feels, some have noted that V may be beating hirself for another perecieved failure on hir part; after all, had shi not panicked, shi would've been able to help hir team.) Regardless, Hel has become another enemy for V to take down.
- When V found out there was a deity for dark elves, V was ready to give that person a verbal beatdown. V has long been stymied by a rival wizard called Zz'dtri. The encounter wasn't quite as expected. The resident god explained that the wizard in question wasn't a part of his clergy, though he did promise to look into things. Varsuuvius remains slow to trust the drow, even with the Z's death. Associating himself with Artemis on occasion didn't help his case.
- V and Sheldon have known each other for a while now and their relationship has evolved as they both underwent Character Development. Both known for rubbing their intelligence on others' faces, a team up between the two used to be unbearable. Both have improved, though Sheldon has been lagging behind (he does hold the title of Insufferable Genius after all). Still, the elf continues to occasionally visit the physicist.
- As a Wizard Classic, V does have to pay lip service to Merlin the wizard. While initially scoffing at giving him much praise, their friendship has improved after V's Break the Haughty moment.
The Genie, God of Genies and Parental Bonuses
- Theme Song: Friend Like Me, To Be Free, Aladdin's Word
- Greater God (formerly an Overdeity when bound to his lamp)
- Symbol: A Magic Lamp.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good (formerly True Neutral)
- Portfolio: Genies Who Are Named After Themselves, Anachronism Stews, Rule of Funny, Late To The Punchline Moments, Ink Suit Actors Who Tend To Throw Things In, Inability To Kill (Or Revive The Dead, Or Cause People To Fall In Love), Rule of Three, Breaking the Fourth Wall, Be Careful What You Wish For, The Other Williams.
- Domains: Otherness, Time and Space, Travel, Theater.
- Allies: Aladdin, Princess Jasmine, Sora, Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, Sly Cooper, Bentley Turtle, Murray Hippo, Shantae, Hoopa
- Enemies: Jafar, Mechanikles
- His phenomenal cosmic powers were lusted after by many mortals while he was bound to his lamp, but since being set free he answers only to good-hearted people and deities - particularly those in love with people above or below their station, as the list of followers will attest. (Unfortunately for Satine, he cannot invoke Disney Death.)
- Despite being unable to kill, he has been known to pull some pretty violent tricks, like that time he used an elephant to blow away people, or the time he turned himself into a ninja army, or a swat team.
- Fellow anachronist Honda Tadakatsu got the title from him... with the difference that Takadatsu is a Sengoku-themed Mecha.
- Often seen in Spargus City with clearing out sandstorms for the Wastlanders. How Sig was able to get the ability to summon Genie remains a mystery, but considering that he's friends with Aladdin, and only does the summoning whenever a wastelander is trapped in the desert (which is rare), Genie does not seem to mind.
- Has come to fear The Lich following his murder of Prismo. The Lich is simply frustrated at Genie's inability to kill, though is curious to see if there's a loophole to it.
- Sometimes, if Genie is summoned by Sora, he'll be dressed in an outfit that represents a Drive Form, and will hold a fake Keyblade. His Limit Break depends on his form:
- "Valor": Sonic Rave (giant hand)
- "Wisdom": Strike Judgement (magic bullets)
- "Master": Final Arcana (spinning, then giant mouth)
- "Final": Infinity (punching and slashing, followed by explosion)
Hoopa, God of Strange Genies (The Mischief Pokémon, The Djinn Pokémon)
- Intermediate God (Greater God as Hoopa Unbound)
- Symbol: The Prison Bottle
- Gender: Genderless
- Ability: Magician
- Moves: Psychic, Trick, Hyperspace Hole, Hyperspace Fury
- Portfolio: Cute Badassery, The Trickster, Genies, Rings, Glass Cannon, Impossible Thievery, Third-Person Pokémon, Unable to Teleport Itself, Until Freed through The Power of Friendship
- Dominions: Rings, Portals, Stealing, Genies, Forms
- Allies: Ash Ketchum, Pikachu, Aoi Asahina, The Genie, Ventus, Lugia, Latias and Latios, Raiden, Jak, Sakura Matou
- Partner: Chell
- Enemies: Wario, Vanitas, Mesogog, Dark Link, Jafar, Anub'arak
- Conflicting Opinions from: Kyogre, Groudon, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Kyurem
- Unknown Relation with: Diancie
- One day, multiple portals in the pantheon started appearing, all of which leading to the temples of multiple legendary Pokémon. The culprit was later found out to be Hoopa, and upon them finding it, Hoopa proceeded to get rid of said portals.
- Hoopa can relate to Genie, as both of them are mystical beings that were used for horrible actions.
- Upon learning about Hoopa, Wario proceeded to try to capture Hoopa. Hoopa's response? Take all of Wario's treasure and send the entirety of Wario's temple into the House of Earth and Metal.
- Hoopa can often be seen hanging around Aoi due to their love of donuts.
- Most gods are trying to prevent the Prison Bottle from being used, as it would result in Hoopa Unbound summoning a legion of Legendary Pokémon from different universes to attack everything for three days. Though, it has been proven that Hoopa Unbound can be helpful if someone manages to befriend it as Hoopa Confined, just as long as it's ego doesn't overtake it.
- Hoopa is on good terms with Ventus because of how both had their darkness taken out of them and forming identities of their own. For this reason, Hoopa sees Vanitas as what Shadow Hoopa could've become had it not possessed Ash and lead to Hoopa Confined trying to reason with it's dark side.
- The other Legendary Pokémon have made various comments about Hoopa. Lugia, Latias, and Latios are on good terms with the Mischief Pokémon, while Kyogre, Groudon, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, and Kyurem have high suspicions after Shadow Hoopa summoned and controlled them.
- Hoopa is implied to be the reason behind the recent sighting of rings in Hoenn. This was confirmed by Ruby when it uses it's rings to kidnap Sapphire, and was manipulated by both Team Magma and Team Aqua. Neither it or Diancie, who teamed up with Ruby, have made any comments so far.
- Hoopa's weakness to Dark-type moves while Confined keeps it from going near the Light & Darkness section of the House of Nature, or the Ghosts section of the House of Otherness. It has no problems with either house as Hoopa Unbound, but refuses to go near the Insects section of the House of Beasts, nor near any Fairy-type Pokémon.
- "Were you surprised? Hoopa is in the Pantheon!"
Jafar, The God Who Became A Genie
- Theme Song: You're Only Second Rate, Prince Ali Reprise (When he feels like ruining Aladdin's more Boastful mood)
- Intermediate God (As a Sorcerer), Overdeity (As a Genie)
- Symbol: His Snake Staff and Black Genie Lamp
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Ambition Is Evil, Greed as a Fatal Flaw, Evil Beards And Everything Else, The Chessmaster, Deadpan Snarker, The Greatest Sorcerer IN THE WORLD!!!, Jackass Genie, Red and Black and Evil All Over, Evil Viziers, Loves his puns, Becoming the Genie And Being Screwed Over For It, Senor Psychopath, Smug Snake (initially), Literal Snakes, Faux Affably Evil, Magic Staff
- Domains: Royalty, Manipulation, Power, Advisement, Magic
- Allies: Hades, Maleficent, Calypso, Scar, Zobek, Mechanikles, Corset, Renly Baratheon
- Rivals: Petyr Baelish, Lord Voldemort, Larfleeze
- Enemies: Aladdin, Genie, Jasmine, Sly Cooper, the other Aladdin, Sonic the Hedgehog, Sora, Hercules, Frollo, Gaston, Jorgen Von Strangle, Lord Tirek, Shantae
- Interested in: His old house, the House of Royalty
- Jafar is the royal vizier to the Sultan of Agrabah, officially second in power. In truth he easily manipulates the sultan, and is deeply resentful of being a vizier and not the sultan himself. Empowering himself through various magical artifacts, he desired the Genie's lamp so as to achieve his goals. In a way he did, but ultimately his lust for further power would be his own downfall, having become a genie.
- Through the machinations of Master Xehanort and Hades, they were able to ascend Jafar as they wanted more as a counter weight to the ascended Princesses of Heart. Although Hades brought him here as they worked together in the past to deal with their respective foes, Jafar learned to not let his villainous ego get to his head and taught Hades the great value of an Evil Laugh. He is attempting to find a way to defeat Sora and his allies to stop their meddling affairs. Of course, with Sora allying himself with various Sony gods (particularly Sly Cooper), finding a loophole will not be easy...
- Initially held the position of Evil Viziers, however the Court of the Gods decided he was better fit for Becoming the Genie. A bit miffed he doesn't get to be in Royalty as often, particularly since his temple's next to the Genie, but he gets to flex his genie powers more often. Is currently working on breaking the limitations of genies. His added presence further enforces the Fantastic Racism Jorgen Von Strangle has on genies, believing him to be ten times more dangerous than Norm.
- He knows of another evil magic users and has attempted to create a sort of group to use their power for control over their respective houses. Has a deep love for puns, often using them when he attacks his enemies. At first feared Maleficent due to her power but when he became the world's most powerful sorcerer those fears turned into respect and he tries to help her against her enemies. Of course, Jafar has his own agenda against the Mistress of Evil, as he has plans of his own...
- He is amused by Orochimaru's ability to turn into a large snake as he often shows him the best way to go about it. Him and Voldemort have a rivalry going on due their strong snake motives, and desire to be the most powerful sorcerer of them all. When it comes to scheming for power and manipulating others, he and Littlefinger are rivals. While stronger than him, most put their money on the Master of Coin when it comes to this field...at least when Jafar doesn't cheat with his hypnotic Magic Staff.
- During his search for Jasmine, a Princess of Heart, Jafar found a long line of homeless people getting gems from what appears to be a peddler with a poor Italian accent. The "peddler" is actually Sly Cooper, wearing the thief robes of his ancestor, Salim Al-Kupar. It turned out the gems belonged to Jafar, and were stolen by Sly to give to the poor. Jafar was livid, and tried to get the gems back by hypnosis, but Sly was immune to the spell, causing a frustrated Jafar to resume his search, swearing revenge to the raccoon.
- He was not happy to learn that there was another Aladdin in the Trope Pantheon. Interestingly he has his own Jafar (well, Ja'far) who is a loyal aid to Sinbad(though they share a snake motif). Wasn't happy to learn that Sonic took an Aladdin-like role and scammed a malevolent genie.
- There's a rumor going on that Jafar rules over Wonderland alongside Anastasia. However, given that Anastasia's morals are different depending on the canon, from being a redeemed villain in one, to an irredeemable monster in another, this rumor is unlikely, as Anastasia pulls a Heel–Face Turn in it, not to mention that the Queen of Hearts remains on the throne there. That version of Jafar is the sultan's illegitimate son and looks a lot more attractive thanks to Naveen Andrews, however is an even nastier piece of work.
- Jafar is also aware of another continuity where he has a son named Jay who pulls a Heel–Face Turn alongside the children of Maleficent, the Evil Queen, and Cruella. Jafar insists that the film is 100% fictional, and that if he did had children, he would take better care of them than his film counterpart.
- It is rumored that he briefly entered the Family Guy universe to get his eyes examined and answer the census—Jafar denies this ever happened, but that may be due to the influence of Disney's army of lawyers.
- A powerful and intelligent schemer, however he has two fatal flaws. First being his pride, which makes him seem smarter than he actually is. Second being his greed. The reason why he's a genie is that Aladdin goaded him into wishing for it, only to realize too late that was his plan as he would have all the restrictions of a genie; PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWER...itty bitty living space. This greed has not left him and he started desiring the Orange Lantern that Larfleeze wields. Other gods have to come in and break their fights up.
Jeannie, God of Bottled Genies
- Theme Song: Theme Song
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: Her bottle
- Alignment: True Neutral with good tendencies
- Portfolio: Bare Your Midriff, Ditzy Genius, Iconic Outfit, Innocent Fanservice Girl, Magical Gesture, Magical Girlfriend, Mundane Wish, She's Got Legs
- Domains: Charm, Wishes, Travel, Time and Space
- Herald: Anthony Nelson
- Allies: The Genie, Hoopa, Jasmine, Leonardo da Vinci, Lucy and Ricky Ricardo, Timmy Turner, Tinkerbell, The LOL Rangers, Sabrina Spellman, Belldandy, Shantae
- Rival: Mai Shiranui
- Enemies: Jafar, Calypso, Trollkaiger, Libby Chessler, The Ashleys
- Opposed by: Cersei Lanninster
- Uneasy Relationship: Flora, Fauna and Merryweather
- A lone Jeannie appeared in the House of Fantastic Races, happily greeting the folks there. She was met with Genie, who introduced her to the Pantheon. Interested, she brought her friend Anthony Nelson as well as their entire House into the Pantheon to settle down, much to his dismay.
- While she was happy to find a more friendly genie, she knew there were also more malevolent ones if the Pantheon. Namely, Jafar and Calypso have eyed the newcomer carefully, both waiting for an opportunity to capture her. Though in the later case, she admits she bends the rules more than she should. But at least she does it for a good cause.
- Her herald and current husband, Captain Anthony Nelson couldn't have ever imagined ending up in such a crazy world. Nevertheless, he has adjusted to this new place, mainly residing in the Houses of War and Leadership.
- Is rather famous for leaving her midriff bare (even more so now that she doesn't have to worry about exposing her belly button anymore). Not surprisingly, it brought her close to Genie ally Jasmine going in many adventures with her.
- Claims to have met Leonardo di Vinci in the past. That has since been disputed since she claimed she was stuck inside her bottle for 2000 years.
- Was welcomed by Lucy and Ricky Ricardo who helped the genie move to her temple. Secretly, Lucy hopes to gain some favors with Jeannie to gain some wishes to Ricky's objections. Still, the friendship with the two women are genuine, especially with the amount of trouble they give their men.
- Was sought after by the recently reinstated Timmy Turner. The boy wanted to learn how to be more careful with his wishes. Jeannie agree to the task. After all, she has made a living managing to subvert wishes all the time. She does admit Timmy is more mature about his wishes than she realized. The kid is at least grateful the latest genie is nicer than the one he has to deal with.
- While some deities criticise her for staying around as a housewife, others claim that she has done so under her own choosing. Jeannie even stated the title "Master" is merely a ceremonial title to Anthony. Cersei has led the charge to refute that claim, calling herself the only woman in the Pantheon who freed herself of the patriarch. The two would argue their case for hours at time.
- The three Goddesses of Fairly Godmothers have given her a hard time for subverting many of her master's wishes. Ironically, that helped her make quick friends with the mischievous Tinker Bell, performing pranks on other deities.
- One of her first interactions was with Trollkaiger, offering one wish for the group. Terumi eagerly wished for killer spiders to invade the LOL Rangers. What he didn't mention was those spiders turned out to be friendly, and were more than happy to wreck havok on Trollkaiger's base. For that, Jeannie pledged allegiance to the LOL Rangers Terumi and co. swore vengeance and seek retaliation.
- Doesn't like Libby too much. Much of that is due to her wicked sister, who worships the Alpha Bitch. Things get even worse when the Ashleys granted her sister a posse of her own. Thankfully, Sabrina was more than happy to help her deal with the women.
- Is quite modest about her beauty, even when she manages to make many heads roll with her mere presence. Many deities of the 60s often saw her as the Ms. Fanservice of the time. It made her rivals with Mai, though it's more friendly than perceived.
- Was greeted by Belldandy, God of Magical Girlfriends. The celestial had suspected her origins linked her to the genie and was elated with her ascension.
- Kindly declined the idea of any relationship with Shantae, the half-genie. Still, Shantae hoped to teach Jeannie how to bellydance with her. It's likely that Shantae hopes to team up with Jeannie and Jasmine for a bellydancing show.
Giants (Ogres, etc.)
The Colossi, Patron Deities of Giants (Valus, Quadratus, Gaius, Phaedra, Avion, Barba, Hydrus, Kuromuri, Basaran, Dirge, Celosia, Pelagia, Phalanx, Cenobia, Argus, Malus)
- Theme Song: Sign of the Colossus
- Lesser Deities
- Symbol: The Colossus Idols
- Alignment: Ranges from True Neutral to Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Advancing Bosses Of Doom, Ambiguous Golems, Creatures That Can Be Climbed, People Feel Bad When They Die, Unique Creatures, Puzzle Bosses, Glowing Sigil Weak Points, Single Specimen Species, Slow Moving Powerhouses, The Cans That Seal An Ambiguous Evil
- Domains: Nature, Giants, Ancient
- Allies: Annie Leonhart, Reiner Braun, Bertolt Hoover
- Opposed by: Wander, Eren Yeager, Dovakhin
- The Colossi are terrified of Eren whenever he goes into his Titan Form., because to him, being a giant is the same as being a Titan.
- And then they discovered that Wander from their realm is now in The Pantheon and he is attempting to continue his quest to bring his loved one back. Well, bring her into the Pantheon since she was successfully revived. It is not known who told Wander that, if not Dormin.
- It is said that should all sixteen Colossi be slain, Dormin will rise to the ranks of the Pantheon. Though no one is really sure what will happen if that comes to pass.
- They don't do much in the Pantheon itself, the Colossi are more than content to mind their own business. As such they don't really do much of note besides staying in their own little area. Occasionally someone might be unfortunate enough to cross the more violent of the Colossi, but given their size they aren't too hard to avoid.
Shrek, God of Ogres (Love, Life)
- Theme Song: "All Star" by Smash Mouth
- Intermediate God (Seen as an Overdeity by Brogres)
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Symbol: A green "S" with ogre ears coming off the top
- Portfolio: Ogres, misunderstood loners, being rather strong and fast for his size, cynical heroes, farting a lot, badass bald people, extremely sarcastic people, being bastardized by the internet, Getting Crap Past the Radar.
- Domains: Ogres, Personality, Family, Love (not of the Lust kind), Memes.
- Followers: The Brogres (much to his chagrin).
- Allies: DONKEY!, Homer Simpson, Dominic Toretto, Justin Timberlake, Arturia, Po, the Penguins, Miyuki Hoshizora/Cure Happy, Noriaki Kakyoin, Belle and Beast, Wreck-it Ralph
- Enemies: Lord Farquaad, all evil deities in the House of Royalty, the Trollkaiger
- Rivals: The Disney deities, specifically the Pixar ones (though it's more friendly)
- Opposes: Kyubey and the Incubators (they remind him of Rumpelstiltskin), many rapists
- Opposed by: Those who see him as a molester.
- Shrek was once the follower of Genie, but he decided to join the Pantheon when he was approached by Haruhi to do so. Shrek, having Seen It All, decided to take her offer.
- Has ventured to rescue a princess who turned out to be just like him by night (Fiona was cursed at first) and married her later, then had to gain the respect of his in-laws, searched for the heir for the throne of Far Far Away and even fought for his life in an alternate universe after making a Deal with the Devil.
- Is currently aware of his memetic molesting status, since his followers, the Brogres, pray him with the following quote:
- To the surprise of many, he's very similar to Dr. Evil.
- Would like people to forget the time he supposedly predicted the future.
- Despite groaning in annoyance, he was actually quite happy to see his best friend Donkey in the pantheon. While he may find him annoying, there's no being he's closer to as he was the first animal to want to see him for him rather than just as a "big, stupid, ugly ogre".
- Has an Odd Friendship with Kakyoin because both of their internet personalities are greatly different than their real ones.
- Shrek has a bad habit of shoveling out crappy games, which are (unironically) liked by the Brogres (as seen here). Vinny decided to shut them up by doing this, but Joel claims that they're related.
- Has a rivalry with the Disney deities, as his very existence is a Take That! to them. He personally finds it funny that he did the Rapunzel story first. Despite this, he's managed to strike a friendship with Beast, whose story parallels with his, right down to the "red-and-yellow clad asshole dies" part. Also has a friendship with Ralph, what with both being originally shunned by society.
- While he generally doesn't mind the nature of his followers, one in particular has caught his attention.
- Has some beef with Ice King when he has inadvertently kidnapped his wife Fiona while trying to ascend his fanfic characters Fionna and Cake.
Hooven Beasts (Centaurs, Minotaurs, etc.)
Baine Bloodhoof, God of Minotaurs and Bulls
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The Bloodhoof Clan Crest stuck on his totem
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Generation Xerox, Wise Beyond Their Years, Bulls, Big Weapons, Gentle Giant
- Domains: Bulls, Philosophy, War
- Predecessor: Cairne Bloodhoof
- Followers: Mino Magnaxe, Alistar
- Allies: Thrall, Jaina Proudmoore, Cyborg, Tavros Nitram, Braum, Kaguya Nanbu, Elite Tauren Chieftain
- Enemy: Garrosh Hellscream, Deathwing, Lord Tirek
- The son of Cairne Bloodhoof, he won his father's throne after retaking the city of Thunderbluff from the Grimtotem tribe.
- Fervently opposes Thrall's "successor" Garrosh Hellscream for his ruthless tactics and bloodlust, eventually going as far as helping the Alliance in bringing him down. This is also one of the reasons he ascended.
- Believes in achieving a peaceful solution to most conflicts but will not hesitate to defend his people.
- The reason why it took him so long to retake his father's throne was due to a nasty rumor claiming that, when a child, he was captured by Centaurs and needed to be rescued. Baine does not deny them but says that the experience helped shape him into the leader he is today.
- Whenever Cyborg is near and exclaims "MOO-YAH!", Baine rolls his eyes. Not that it ruins their friendship, especially when fighting evil. Baine believes that the spiritual strength of his race and Cyborg's technology when combined can be a deadly force.
- He finally succeeded in his longtime quest to take down Garrosh, helped by Thrall and Vol'jin. Like the rest of the Horde, he gave his full support of Vol'jin becoming the new Warchief. With this, he saw the spirit of Cairne smiling at him proudly before vanishing forever, with Baine taking the passing of his father from the Pantheon with Manly Tears. Now, the throne of Minotaurs is fully his and Baine has sworn to use it for good.
- However, he is aware that he probably might have to skip going over the battlefield amongst Blizzard deities. He's already sent one of his followers there and if there needs to be another Tauren, he's foreseen that his father would materialize in spirit and join the nostalgic fight.
- And furthermore, on the news of Garrosh's return, Baine has prepared to the possibilities that they will fight once again.
- He's flattered that Braum would invite him to meet his own cow that would do good with Baine's blessings. Unfortunately, Baine has stated that it's going to take a lot of time. The reason? The cow's name is 'Agatha'. Add one letter, and it becomes 'Magatha', the matriarch of the Grimtotem Clan that was partially responsible for Cairne's death, so Baine is going to have a longer time to get past that…
- Though his people are not very hostile, they are very hesitant with centaurs since the race were aggressively evil and has driven the Tauren out of their ancestral homes. While he tried to get along with good centaurs like Centorea, Chiron and Ventari, he will not show mercy to evil centaurs like Tirek.
- A lot have made bets that Kaguya Nanbu was going to be courted by Baine because she could've been a very sexy Tauren in disguise (Well, there WAS a certain master of disguise Tauren…). Kaguya debunked that when she personally paid a visit to his house, perfectly have a 'tea ceremony' and becoming friends with Baine while the latter acknowledged her of 'Definitely humanoid, not Tauren.'
Chiron, God of Centaurs (Chieron, Archer of Black, The Great Teacher, Mr. Brunner)
- Intermediate God
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Symbol: Centurus Symbol
- Portfolio: Badass Teacher, Combat Medic, Incredible Aiming Skills, Nice Guy, Warrior Therapist, Not Easy Off Guarded, Analysing Ones Enemies, Trainer of Heroes
- Domain: Medicine, Music, Archery, Hunting, Prophecy
- Allies: Hercules, Astolfo, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Luna, Steve Rogers, Clark Kent, Frankentein's Monster(?), The Doctor, Percy Jackson, Centorea Shianus, Ventari
- Enemies: Mordred, Karna, Lesale Deathbringer, Ares
- Worthy Opponent: Achilles
- Opposes: Poison users
- Son of the Titan Cronus and a Oceanid name Philyra, Chiron differs from many of his fellow wild and violent centaurs for being more educated and mentoring many heroes and teaching art, music, and hunting. Because of this, Chiron was ascended to the pantheon to represent the centaur race.
- Was overjoyed to be reunited with his students Hercules and Achilles. The two heroes were just as happy to see their teacher. Though, Herc is still upset that he was responsible for his death. Though, Chiron has forgiven him.
- Has been seen battling Achilles multiple times. The two seems to enjoy their confrontations.
- Hercules and Achilles weren't Chiron's only students as he has train many who became heroes. These include Theseus, Perseus, Phoenix, Jason and Ajax. In fact, he took a position at the Academy to train young males and females to become future heroes.
- He often visit the House of Heroes to study the different heroes of the multi universe.
- Was surprise to see Centorea Shianus as he never met a female centaur before and was impress on how chivalrous she was. Centorea however was awestruck in meeting Chiron as she sees her relationship with her master as alike the relationship between him and Hercules.
- Was train in hunting and archery by the goddess Artemis. His archery was so good that he could shoot the arrows from the constellation Centurus. He is currently setting up an archery contest for the many archers in the pantheon. Except for Gilgamesh.
- He was also trained in the art of healing and music by Apollo. He often volunteers in the House of Health and Diseases and use his medical knowledge to patch up any wounded deities.
- Was happy to meet up with Astolfo again who was just as happy. Some deities have joked that since Chiron is part horse, Astolfo could use him as a mount. While Chiron laughed at the thought Astolfo was seriously considering the possibility.
- Its unknown if Chiron is ally with Frankenstein's Monster. Even though he did team up with a version of it, it was female.
- Because he died from poison arrow, to be specific, blood from the Hydra, Chiron oppose any deities who use poison.
- Has made friends with both Luna and Obi-Wan as those two have also mentor other heroes. He does feel sorry for the former about Anakin's betrayal.
- Lately, Chiron has been training, that he would enter the esteemed Battleground of the Gods. He eventually made it, though it made his hair turn white. Don't worry, he's still as fit as ever!
Ariel, Goddess of Merfolk
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A Purple Seashell Bra.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Mermaids, Princesses, Devil Deals, Those Who Wanted To Become Human, Those with Overprotective Dads Who Mean Well, Sporting Perky Bivalves, Singing.
- Domains: Water, Seafolk, Ocean.
- Followers: Madison, San Seto, Nami the Tidecaller, Splash Woman, Wakasagihime.
- Allies: Prince Eric (her husband), Melody (her daughter), Aquaman, Rikuo, Percy Jackson, Sora, Donald Duck, Goofy, Lucia Nanami, Sly Cooper, The Good Gods of the House of Royalty (including many of her fellow Disney Princesses).
- Partner: Lapras.
- Enemies: Ursula (aunt), Morgana, Marina, Meroune Lorelei (though, it is one-sided to Mero).
- Lucia Nanami started out as a follower of Ariel before ascending to the Pantheon herself. The two still get together on occasion and gossip about their respective countries and princes.
- Ariel is a distinguished member of the Disney Princesses.
- Meroune Lorelei reserves a hatred of Ariel intense enough to boil water. Ariel doesn't really reciprocate: she's more confused as to why Meroune feels such ire toward her.
- Ariel shares a strong friendship with Sora, due to their common interests, including their desires to explore other worlds. They've also helped each other out often, mainly in combat or getting loot. Also, Sora once saved Ariel from drowning, after she was turned into a human by Ursula.
- Sly Cooper also seems to get along with Ariel. Often, whenever he finds invaluable items within a criminal's stash, Sly would just give it to Ariel via Scuttle, knowing that she would take great interest. Even if Sly could turn himself into an aquatic creature to visit Atlantica, he'd still be unable to swim.
- To the surprise of many deities, Ariel's teenage daughter Melody ascended into the pantheon as a goddess, despite her only appearance being rejected by many. However, Melody herself provided to be a fan favorite thanks to her voice.
- Even before she ascended in, Melody became a professional Blitzball player for Atlantica, and is even the team captain! Ariel is very proud of her daughter for this achievement.
- Ariel was overjoyed when her husband, Prince Eric, ascended to the pantheon.
Arthur Curry, God of Humanoid Merfolk (Aquaman, Orin, AQUAMAN)
- Theme Song: Aquaman's Rousing Song of Heroism
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A stylized Golden A.
- Alignment: Lawful Good, with Neutral shades
- Portfolio: Communicating With Sea Life, Fast Swimmers, Those With Awesome Beards, Arm Cannons, Nature Heroes, Beastmasters, Reaching Memetic Status, Lightning Bruisers, Reasonable Authority Figures, Competent Royals, Popular Characters, Grieving Over the Death of his Son.
- Domains: Water, Superheroics, Fury, Mermaids.
- Followers: The Mariner, The Ferines
- Allies: Clark Kent/Superman, Bruce Wayne/Batman, Diana of Themyscira/Wonder Woman, Barry Allen/The Flash, Hal Jordan/Green Lantern, Billy Batson/Shazam, Percy Jackson, Tytti Noorbuck, Captain Planet, Katara, Rikuo.
- Partner: Kingdra.
- Friendly Enemies With: Lobo, Thaal Sinestro
- Enemies: Lex Luthor, The Joker, Harley Quinn, Barbara Ann Minerva/Cheetah, Leonard Snart/Captain Cold, High Councilor Kal-El/Regime Superman, Tidehunter.
- High Priest: Namor (his Marvel counterpart).
- Herald: Garth/Tempest, also his apprentice.
- Formerly the Patron Saint of Stupid Powers, he Took a Level in Badass and ascended to a higher spot on the pantheon. His former portfolio was passed to Ma-Ti.
- It is rumored that he is involved in some way with Namor, the King of Atlantis.
- Is constantly vying for control over the waters of the virtual realms with Davy Jones. It is Aquaman's beneficence that gives rise to enjoyable aquatic levels and provides protection from drowning. His influence has been growing in recent years.
- Occasionally takes form of a muscular older big guy who's boisterous as hell and likes referring people as "Old Chums!" and constantly shouts "OUTRAGEOUS!". This form is well-liked by BRIAN BLESSED! When he is in this form, it is compulsory to inscribe with all caps, like this: AQUAMAN.
- "I'm the king of Atlantis! I answer to no one!"
- Recently, Anti-Hero and Bounty Hunter Lobo joins the Pantheon. Each time the Main Man doesn't pick fights with every God in the Pantheon, goes to the House of Nature and starts talking with his dolphins. Turns out Lobo likes dolphins, and Aquaman respects him for doing so.
- However... this doesn't mean that Aquaman shouldn't feud with him.
- When the archivist of the Toku Base was asked to make a joke about Aquaman, he instead gave a much needed answer:
Linkara: What's that? You want me to start making jokes about how useless Aquaman is? Hahahahaha... Aquaman is the King of Atlantis, whose domain pretty much encompasses the entirety of the ocean. He owns 70% of the planet! He is super strong, super fast, and he can summon Cthulhu to eat your soul if he felt like it. The perception of Aquaman as 'useless' is based on the Superfriends cartoon series, where Aquaman's superpower is that he owns a jet ski. ...I don't make fun of Aquaman.
Rikuo, God of Fish People (Aulbath)
- Theme Song: His Night Warriors theme or Green Scream (Shared with Sasquatch).
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A Pillar of Pearls.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Mermen, Being Modeled After the Gill-Man, Bishōnen (and Being Curiously Attractive for a Fishman), Four-Fingered Limbs, Water Powers, Sonic Wave, Competent Royals, Shapeshifting Weapons, Poison Breath, Aqua Spread, Gem's Anger, Ocean's Rage, Protective Action Fathers
- Domains: Combat, Shape, Nature, Royalty, Family
- Follower: Abe Sapien
- The Darkstalkers: Morrigan and Lilith Aensland, Jon Talbain and Felicia, Anakaris, Hsien-Ko
- Fellow Capcom Deities: Ken Masters, Guile, Hayato Kanzaki, Megaman
- Other Allies: Arthur Curry/Orin/Aquaman, Ariel, Melody, Percy Jackson, Bryan Mills, Johnny Cage, Sonya Blade, Jax Briggs, Kenshi Takahashi, Takuma Sakazaki, Nyarko and her friends.
- High Priest: The Gill-Man (the Trope Codifier)
- Apparently, he was the last of his species, that is until he found his soulmate, Aqueria, after the events of the first Night Warriors Tournament, of which procreated a son, Ricky. Later, when he heard that Ricky dissappeared, Rikuo had to rescue him in the Majigen Dimension. He found Ricky with a female friend, and both of them are now living in a former isolated territory. Rikuo ascended as a notable representation of the fishmen.
- He, as well as the rest of his species, only has four fingers in each limb.
- According to a certain unreliable source (Aya Shameimaru), there are gossips that he's curiously attractive... for a fishman. For your information, he's a family man. The fact that most Darkstalkers (particularly the male ones) said it in front of him doesn't help him at all, to the point of quoting the following phrase:
Rikuo: And so I am told.
- Gets well along with fellow fish beings like Aquaman, Ariel and Melody. Aquaman because both are royals, and Ariel and Melody because they are a family.
- If anything, don't speak ill of his wife and son, and damage his territory... and even worse, don't ridiculize his fighting style or otherwise will unleash his tidal fury on those who try to do it.
- Many people see him as the least popular Darkstalker, and they are considering demoting him as a Fallen God. The Court of the Gods appointed that unlike others, he cannot be demoted because of his actual character, however, they checked that the reason for that is his aforementioned fighting style, which many can't take him seriously. Nonethless, he managed to ascend properly. Again, Momo Karuizawa and Rufus are present in the Pantheon proper, being completely aware of their similar status.
Slithice the Naga Siren
Slithice, Goddess of Mermaid Sirens (Naga Siren)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Her head
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Non-Mammal Mammaries, Brown Note, Enthralling Siren, Fish People, Horned Humanoid, Self-Duplication, Sinister Scimitar, Un-person, Voice of the Legion
- Domains: Water, Sound, Good, Law, War
- Allies: Ariel, Melody, Arthur Curry/Orin/Aquaman, Dinah Laurel Lance/Black Canary, Black Bolt
- Rivals: The Champions of Runeterra
- Enemies: Tidehunter
- Opposes: The Dazzlings
- Worthy Opponents: Xiahou Dun, Undyne
- Uneasy Relationships: Odysseus, Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase
- Once exiled out of her homeland for allowing a single jewel chalice to be stolen, the Slithereen never thought that she would have any followers. To her surprise, many flocked to her side, particularly those who can sing phenomenally and are yet called mermaids. She eventually gained enough followers to become a goddess outright. She may be shunned by her kind, but now she has a new family to watch over.
- She shares a bond with the mortal Slark, the Nightcrawler, who reminded her not to let her rejection bring her down. She searches for a way to bring him into the Pantheon to this day.
- Ariel was delighted to find a singing partner in her subhouse. While the Naga Siren took away some of Ariel's faithful, it was worth it. She's also helping others in that house to teach them the difference between her and the Naga Siren.
- Melody met her with the same enthusiasm. After watching her performance in the sequel, she two was convinced it wasn't as bad as people had feared.
- Was confronted by Odysseus who accused her of sending forth her followers in an attempt to sink his ship. The Naga Siren reported no wrongdoing, claiming those sirens were not associated with her flock. Still, the Greek remains uncomfortable standing near her, thinking she would enthrall as she does with her victims.
- Ditto for Percy and Annabeth, though the later has been more forgiving towards her. She even volunteered to be tested on, just to see if the siren truly makes those who hear it invulnerable to damage. Thankfully, that experience was less traumatizing than that of the other sirens.
- She did promise to see into the actual gods of Sirens: The Dazzlings. Using one's voice for combat is one thing; using it to take advantage of non-combatants is a dishonorable task to her.
- Aquaman has taken a liking to Slithice as of late, dismissing her exile as an unfair ruling. The siren appreciated the vote of confidence, even if it's an empty one towards her people.
- Her soothing voice stands in contrast with some of the more destructive siren cries the Black Canary and Black Bolt are capable. Nevertheless, Slithice is in good terms with the two.
- Xiahou initially saw her as creature that is almost equally skilled as he is. He later became disgusted with her clan after they rejected her. Xiahou claims they hold no honor for dismissing her loyalty to the Slithereen.
- There has been a rather tense debate over whether it was Tidehunter and his crew that was responsible for stealing the chalice that got Slithice banished. The Naga Siren would rather not dwell into those theories for too long. Leviathan on the other hand sees her as an obstacle to his activities as she has been seen denying him some of his kills.
- Was once confronted by Undyne, a resident merfolk from the world of the human child. She wanted to prove that she could sing longer. Although she couldn't keep up, it didn't stop Undyne from trying... for many hours on end. Slithice had to intentionally concede defeat to make her stop. Still, she admired the monster's audacity.
- "I sing the Siren song of war."
Thrall, God of 'Cultured' Orcs (Son of Durotan, Go'el, Warchief of the Horde, Lord of the Clans, The World Shaman, Green Jesus, Disruptor, The Shaman and variants of "X" Shaman)
- Theme Song: "Power of The Horde"
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: The emblem of the Horde
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Weapon of Choice: Doomhammer
- Portfolio: Good, Civilized Orcs, Brawn And Brains, Proud Warrior Races, Messianic Archetype, Rebellious Gladiator, Hordes that act more like Alliances.
- Domain: Orcs, War, Leadership
- Allies: Grom Hellscream, Vol'jin, Sylvanas Windrunner, Baine Bloodhoof, Uesugi Kenshin, Madoka Kaname, Rylai, Lost Vikings, Tassadar, Nozdormu, The Nephalems, Jaina Proudmore, Harth Stonebrew
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Varian Wrynn
- Complicated Relationship with: Illidan Stormrage
- Enemies: Gul'dan, Warboss Ghazghkull Mag Uruk Thraka, Garrosh Hellscream, Arthas Menethil, Anub'arak, YHVH, Deathwing, Ragnaros the Firelord, Nefarian, The Old Gods
- With so many Orcs being labeled Always Chaotic Evil, Thrall has done his best to round them up and teach them how to be honorable, cultured creatures. He has been successful...mostly.
- Thrall will occasionally help if there is a War, but has refused a place in the War Pantheon.
- "We don't do silly things just because someone says "FOR THE HORDE!!!"... or "LEEEROOOOOYYY!!! JEEENNKIIINNSSS!!!" for that matter."
- Recently, he has been shown to express disappointment towards his so-called 'successor' Garrosh. And even moreso when he realized that Garrosh went out of control and even caused an Enemy Mine between Horde and Alliance to take him down.
- This, however, is viewed by the Pantheon that Thrall is the God of Orcs (well, aside of Ghazghkull, that is), even if there are new subtitles.
- This culminates with him joining in taking down Garrosh and succeeded, and also had a showdown with Ghazghkull and won. But when asked to lead the Horde again, Thrall instead ascended Vol'jin and chose him as the successor, while returning to his normal seat
- Is one of the masterminds behind decreasing the grip on Quan Chi's enslavement. It turns out it was a 'testing' for Thrall in order for a plan of his to seek potential Gods and Goddesses from Azeroth when they're at the peak of their examples, before tons of derailments was done.
- Madoka represents hope, something needed for orcs to be able to get past their blood thirsty image. Protecting that hope is his reason for joining the "Pantheonic Rebellion".
- Not fond of the "Green Jesus" nickname at all. He's well aware that he's far too flawed to be sharing a name-title with someone like Him. That, and he's aware that it's a term his distractors coined on the shorthand to call him "Incorruptibly pure to the point of being boring".
- Thrall has a soft spot with the Crystal Maiden Rylai and often pays a visit to the house (and usually when he's there, her sister Lina did not dare playing bully). Sources say that Rylai reminded Thrall of his human ally, Jaina Proudmoore, before her descent to madness and Horde-hating. His hopes is that Rylai would not suffer the same fate.
- In return, Rylai thinks he looks like a certain Oglodi Stormcrafter who rides a giant raptor instead of a wolf. This reminds Thrall of a form where he used to defend the Sentinel Ancient under the moniker 'Disruptor'. An orc-like creature followed him so well that Thrall anointed him as his successor and the being took up his class name as his own name, Disruptor, and went to become a Radiant Hero, making Thrall proud.
- Eventually, in the earlier time of a battleground between Blizzard deities, Thrall managed to not only get Rylai to help, but also Sarah Kerrigan and Zeratul to ascend Jaina taken from the time before she descended into madness. This proves his mission successful, Thrall being glad that his friend is back in her old peaceful self, and properly gives credits to the others who helped him, maybe that'll be a good note to say that if he really is 'Green Jesus', he could've done it himself, but nope.
- More recently, Thrall once again donned his warchief armor and took to the field himself, and once again, shows his commitment to the Horde, he can afford it in the Pantheon.
- He's also very glad that his old buddy Grom has ascended. The first thing Thrall did was to apologize that he failed to keep his son in line. Grom just assured him that just like what Thrall said, Garrosh chose his own destiny.
- Thrall was not happy to hear that the Warlock responsible for the mistakes his kind suffered, Gul'dan, had ascended in the pantheon. To the Shaman surprise, Gul'dan is now much more powerful than how he was in the past, thanks to his cursed Skull who still retains its powers. He is preparing for the worst the Warlock is planning to do with the Pantheon.
- And to his shock, even Garrosh makes it back to the Pantheon and has an urge to settle his vengeance over what he put through. Thrall thought that his failure is probably complete now. However, there is a silver lining on this: If the problem is about Gul'dan, even Garrosh is willing to call a truce to get rid of Gul'dan, but gets back to antagonism when the problem is solved even temporarily.
- After his stint of recovering the normal!Jaina, Thrall was approached by Raiden and was asked if he could work on something similar to the Kombatants under his tutelage, who were now revenant slaves. After hearing his side of story, with a tap on the shoulder and a reassuring smile, this is what Thrall had to say: "Let's work it out."
- "For Doomhammer!"
Warboss Ghazghkull Mag Uruk Thraka
Warboss Ghazghkull Mag Uruk Thraka, God of 'Savage' Orcs (Da Profit of da WAAAAAGH!, Da Beast o' Armageddon, Da hand of Gork an Mork)
- Theme Song: Ho zogging cares? Dis is good enuff to stomp humies to!
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: Power Klaw
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Porfolio: Bloodthirsty, Barbaric Orcs (and Orks), War for Fun and Profit, Proud Warrior Race Guy, Large and in Charge, Evil Overlord, Rock Beats Laser, Authority Equals Asskicking, Asskicking Equals Authority
- Domains: Orcs, War, Leadership, Destruction, Chaos, Strength
- Allies: Gork and Mork, Garrosh Hellscream.
- Enemies: Any git dat ain't orky enuff, speshally dat runt Thrall, those Chaos boyz, dat Dark Eldar pansie and dem Imperial humies., Kuroko Shirai (The first humie who can match him in a headbutt contest)
- On account of a great many orcs and orks choosing not to follow Thrall's example, Warboss Ghazghkull recently arrived at the head of his WAAAAAGH! to provide suitable leadership for properly orky orcs.
- Cordially hates Commissar Yarrick, his favorite enemy.
- Is actually impressed by Garrosh Hellscream and hoped he'd embrace his bloodlust and just fight under his banner, not Thrall's. He succeeded. Unfortunately, even his support wasn't enough to stop Thrall in defeating Garrosh. Even Ghazgkull lost in a showdown between Thrall during this takedown...
- But Ghazgkull wasn't satisfied with such defeat, so he made up early plans that eventually led to the return of Garrosh. Both of them has rekindled their alliance to one day get revenge on Thrall.
- With the recent tribes of the Prinnies, he has noticed that they make great "bana wavas", cheap replacements for lost Gretchins, nice improvised bombs and plentiful food for his squigs. Due to this, the prinnies does everything they can in order to avoid him, even seeking help from Etna of all people.
- Enthusiastically joins in the Headbutting Contest between Hanamichi Sakuragi, Stephanie Dola and Kuroko Shirai; he knocks out Hanamichi and Stephanie in short order, and to his delight he and Kuroko are still pounding into each other's skulls after three days. "First Humie since old One Eye Yarrik to give me this good a fight", he muses with genuine respect.
Hedorah, God of Muck Monsters (Hedoro, The Smog Monster, Neo Hedorah)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A sihoullete of himself
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Aliens Are Bastards, mineral-based lifeform, Metamorphosis Monster, Red and Orange Eyes of Doom
- Domains: Aliens, Smog
- Followers: Muk, Wheezing, Garbodor, Master Belch, Clayface, The Smokey Progg, The Great Mighty Poo
- Allies: King Ghidorah, Mechagodzilla, Hexxus, Lesale Deathbringer
- Enemies: Godzilla, Rodan, Tyranitar, Anguirus, Korra, Raleigh Becket and Mako Mori, grass-type Pokemon
- Opposed by: Roger Smith
- This alien creature relies on pollution in order to thrive. When he first ascended, he used all of the pollution from the Toxicity subhouse to make himself grow larger and started to attack. Godzilla proceeded to do this in order to reach the monster and defeat him.
- Strangely enough, the first time he fought Godzilla, Hedorah came close to winning. The second time...didn't go as well.
- Struck up an alliance with Hexxus as they both are powered by pollution. Needless to say, the rest of the House of Nature are wary of what will come of it.
- There was a point in time where a similar creature known as Neo Hedorah fought Godzilla. No one knows if that is the same as this Hedorah or not.
- Somehow, his eyes resemble vaginas. This has creeped out some deities, but a few dirtier-minded ones couldn't help but make jokes about it.
- Normally, he's a bit slow, but can jump very high for increased mobility. This has annoyed some deities who have been trying to stop him.
- Some have noticed that Hedorah acts...a bit too excited when taking in the poison. One can guess the reaction Hedorah has doing that.
- Despite being an alien, Roger Smith dislikes him for being a bit too much for his own taste.
- On friendly terms with Lesale Deathbringer and there have been rumors of a possible team-up between the two. Nothing has come of it so far, as Lesale hasn't thought much about using his poison to make Hedorah stronger.
- Was originally planned to be part of a monster free-for-all, but didn't make the cut. Hedorah isn't happy about that.
- Also resides in House of Toxicity. He mainly stays there because of how toxic it is.
Zac, God of Blobs (The Secret Weapon, Zaun Amorphous Combatant, Super-Flubber)
- Theme Song: Zac theme
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: the icon of◊ Cell Division
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Attack of the 50-Foot Whatever, Asteroids Monster, Bad Powers, Good People, Beware the Nice Ones, Big Eater, Boisterous Bruiser, Bouncing Battler, Cast from Hit Points, Dynamic Entry, Face of a Thug, Fun Personified, Gentle Giant, I Can Still Fight!, The Juggernaut, Leeroy Jenkins, Rubber Man, Super Soldier, Sweet Tooth, Token Good Zaunian, Unskilled, but Strong, Upbringing Makes the Hero, Your Size May Vary
- Domains: Slime, Heroism, Combat
- Allies: Riven, Superman, Braum, Captain America Ira Gamagoori, Suu, Seiichirou Kitano, Twitch
- Enemies: Hedorah, Braniac, Kira Daidouji, The Yellow Devil, any evil scientist
- Conflicting Opinion: Melona
- Source of confusion of: Luka
- Odd Friendship with: Twitch
- Ascended to the throne of Blob Monsters as there was a vacancy, and there was a need for an intelligent slime to ascend. Plus, Zac's a pretty swell guy to be around.
- Zac is surprisingly chummy with Riven, with many thinking they might be more than friends, and others being horrified at that thought. Both of them have decided to not comment about that.
- Zac has been unsurprisingly protective of Suu, seeing her almost like a younger-sister. The rest of the Monster Girls are glad that Suu has made a friend who can keep her out of trouble.
- Luka doesn't know what to think of Zac. On one hand, Zac's a heroic, moral guy. On the other hand, Zac reminds him of the issues he's had with slimes before. Though he's thankful that Zac doesn't seem to act like the ones he's used to (plus, Zac is a guy).
- He still would like a suit.
- Zac bonded quickly with Clark Kent over how they both gained good morals from their parents and upbringing.
- Many have noticed Zac's a lot nicer than the other Zaunite representatives. Zac explained that this is because Zaun is a land of unchecked scientific experimentation, and many people there are either amoral, unstable, or both (see: Jinx). There are some good people there, like Ekko or Blitzcrank (though Blitzcrank is more from Zaun than aligned with it).
- Often spends time in the House of Food. Especially in the deserts/sweets section. The house of food quickly learned that Zac's Big Eater habits combined with his natural size-changing due to his health lead to a very big, very sticky situation with a 60-foot tall Zac.
- Why yes, he does work out. Let the image of a giant slime weight-lifting sink to your head for a moment.
It's not how much you can lift. It's how good you look!
- One day, someone managed to "kill" Zac, and then just ran off. Little did he know that Zac just split into 4 smaller slimes and reformed himself. Then he trampolined right onto that guy to teach him a lesson, because splitting still hurts. And it's not nice.
- "I was made for this... literally!"
Small Folk (Gnomes, Leprechauns, etc.)
Shinmyoumaru Sukuna, Goddess of Inchlings (Descendant of the Inchlings)
- Theme Music: Inchling of the Shining Needle ~ Little Princess
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: The Miracle Mallet and the Shining Needle Sword in a cup
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Really Small People, Badass Princesses, Fighting with Sewing Needles, Sizeshifter, Holder of Miracle Mallet, Descendant of Isshun-boshi.
- Domains: Size, Princesses
- Followers: Lilliputians, The Minish, The Borrowers, Poncles, Flabébé, Helmacrons
- Allies: Reimu Hakurei, Jerry, The Pikmin, David, Link, Hank Pym
- Enemies: Good portion of Manipulative Bastard gods (including Seija Kijin), Durant, Vaati
- Fears: Sumireko Usami, Rena Ryuugu
- The princess of Inchlings of her world and descendant of Isshun-boshi, she ended up being the cause of the Miracle Mallet incident due of her being tricked by Seija that the larger folk were oppressing her people. She was stopped by Reimu Hakurei, Marisa Kirisame and Sakuya Izayoi with Reimu having to look after her while her Miracle Mallet would recharge to its former power. Because of being with Reimu, she got familiar with the Pantheon beforehand and ascended when her mallet had gathered all of its power.
- She is one of smallest gods in the Pantheon. Even if she can grow in size, she would still be a size of a human kid. That is why her allies are gods of her size and those who are familiar with people of her size like Link due of one of his incarnations.
- She also considers any one danger to the small folk her enemies. For example, she tries to drive away any and all Durant which try to eat Pikmin.
- There is some discussion whenever or not to put The Miracle Mallet into the Treasure Vault due of how potentially powerful it can be with its wish-granting powers even if it can be hard to control. However, because it can only be used by the descendants of Isshun-boshi, she is the only one in the Pantheon who can use it. That is why she has to be careful for Manipulative Bastard gods.
- Of course, this wouldn't be a problem if she wasn't so trusting. She trusted an amanojaku, a species known for their habit of lying to people!
- One time, Naoto Shirogane accidentally summoned Shinmyoumaru when trying to call out for her Persona, possibly due of the two having similar names.
- Doesn't know what to think of Mako Mankanshoku. On one hand, she doesn't hate her as a person, but on other hand, Seija's comparisons with Ryuko has made people put Shinmyoumaru in Mako's position, and she doesn't like to be related to Seija anymore.
- Has beenhiding away from gods like Rena Ryuugu due of her adorable appearance, causing some gods want to take her home with them.
Leprechaun, God of Leprechauns
- Symbol: A golden coin with a Four-Leaf Clover.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Domain: Greed, Gold, Leprechauns, Ireland, Shoes.
- Portfolio: So Bad, It's Good, Narm, killing people with pogosticks, getting enraged as all hell when somebody touches his gold.
- High Priest: Hornswoggle.
- Allies: Some of the Gods in the House of Commerce for obvious reasons. Also anybody who gives him a joint.
- Enemies: Anyone who dares to even get close to his gold, anybody who has a four leaf clover nearby as well as Usopp and Dennis.
- Is Scared to Death Of: Alucard (Hellsing) and Alexander Anderson
- His magic powers are based around the amount of gold that he claims as his own. Many servants of gods has tried to take away some of it in order to reduce his powers, but most of them has had to pay the price with their lives.
- He became an enemy of Usopp and Dennis The Menace when they one day fired some four leaf clovers down his throat in order to stop him from going on a rampage in the house of Commerce.
- Refuses to be anywhere near Alucard and Father Anderson, any time he does they both try to shoot/cut him open. Why? To see if he bleeds Lucky Charms.
- Became good buddies with Aran Ryan for being the only Irish God besides him in the pantheon. They usually hang out in Moe's Tavern doing drinking competions, until they start picking fights with other gods. Moe allows them to keep coming back because they actually pay for their drinks (Unlike many other gods).
David, God of Gnomes (David the Gnome, David el Gnomo)
- Theme Song: The theme to "The World of David the Gnome" (English or Spanish)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A red, pointed hat.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Being a Friend to All Living Things, helping sick or injured Woodland Creatures, never removing his hat, Speaks Fluent Animal
- Domains: Nature, Green Aesop
- Followers: Papa Smurf, The Underpants Gnomes, most other gnomes.
- High Priest: Gelbin Mekkatorque
- Allies: Bambi, Steve Irwin, Fluttershy, Shinmyoumaru Sukuna
- Enemies: Hexxus and other polluters, most (but not all) trolls.
- He was initially very wary of Vol'jin, until learning that he wasn't one of the evil kinds of trolls. The trolls David is used to like to harm animals for fun and eat gnomes, but they're just one sub-species. After working out their differences David conceded that gnomes are Not So Different, since there are several varieties of gnomes that differ from one another.
- David himself is a more traditional gnome, and looked up to in the gnome community. He ascended after his time on Earth was complete, with he and his wife turning into trees and passing on.
- David usually resides in the House of Beasts, tending to sick and injured animals there. David, like all gnomes, keeps very few human friends, but counts Steve Irwin among his closest allies.
- Though usually benevolent, get on David's bad side and he has been known to slap people's shit.
Bilbo and Frodo Baggins
Bilbo and Frodo Baggins, Gods of Hobbits (Bilbo: Thief in the Shadows)
- Theme Song: "Concerning Hobbits".
- Symbol: A Hobbit's hairy foot, or Bilbo's beautiful green front door.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Hobbits, Good Is Not Soft, Badass Normals, Having the Same Weapon of Choice, Badass Family Members.
- Domains: Nature, Adventure (especially for Bilbo), Friendship, Hardship (for Frodo).
- Superior: J.R.R. Tolkien.
- Followers: Meriadoc "Merry" Brandybuck and Peregrin "Pippin" Took, as well as all Halflings.
- Allies: Aragorn, Gandalf, Samwise "Sam" Gamgee (all for Frodo), Finn the Human, Jake the Dog (for both).
- Enemies: Sauron, Melkor, The Witch King of Angmar.
- Originally Frodo wanted to represent the title alone until he realized that his adoptive uncle Bilbo ventured before him, and as a result, both of them join to the Pantheon.
- Frodo's reunion with Samwise was a joyous, tearful one as the friends embraced each other, laughing merrily. Bilbo was happy for his adopted nephew, but sad that his old friends weren't ascended.
- Bilbo was surprised to learn that not only had he become younger when he ascended (to the point where he looked like he did when he set out on his adventure with Gandalf, Thorin, and co.), but he gained the ability to drastically change his appearance, from this◊ to this◊!
- Justified, since The Hobbit serves as the prequel to The Lord of the Rings.
Vol'jin, God of Fantasy Trolls (Chief of the Darkspear Tribe, Shadow Hunter, Vol'jian, Warchief)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: The Darkspear Tribe Emblem.
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral, with shades of Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Fantasy Culture Trolls, Shadow & Voodoo Magic, Leading A Horde, Troll Accent, Javelin Thrower, Care For His Men, Trolls Are Not Evil.
- Domain: Trolls, War, Leadership.
- Followers: Rhasta, Huskar
- Allies: Thrall, Sylvanas Windrunner, Baine Bloodhoof, Lol Ranger, Nozdormu..
- Enemies: The Trollkaigers, Jah'Rakal, Garrosh Hellscream, Gul'dan, Mordremoth.
- Odd Friendship: Niko Bellic
- Rose to the Pantheon after helping defeat Garrosh Hellscream, and to everyone's surprise, Thrall appointed him as the Horde Warchief. Vol'jin thinks he's not worthy, but he'll do his best.
- When he learned that Garrosh has returned and insulted how trolls aren't supposed to sit on the Warchief's seat, Vol'jin fearlessly claimed that he be ready fo' another sho'down and the seat was relinquished on Thrall's behalf and he won't hand dat over that easily. In his own words: "Who be da Warchief now?"
- For the record, maybe he be no Troll, but Gul'dan also be pretty high on da shit list. If the damage is that high towards the Orc race, things would go bad if he 'as ever to expand his evil towards da Trolls.
- A lot of his followers occasionally switches words in his praise into "Vengeance for Vol'jin!"
- A lot also takes note of his funnily weird accent. Vol'jin's reply is usually "Whaddaya mean what kind of accent is dis? 'Tis a Troll accent! I swear, ja makin' me crazy."
- As he realized that the term 'Trolls' has been ruined with 'people who makes other suffer just for lulz and reaction', Vol'jin has an enmity to Bernkastel, Terumi and the rest of Trollkaiger. He says that "Dey be disgracin' de name 'Trolls'!"
- He does however find the LOL Rangers endlessly hilarious.
- Due to just how different every kind of troll is, it is not easy to be their god. If they don't lack the brains to be able to worship him (like the ones in Middle Earth), they will outright refuse to do so in order to gather power for themselves (like the ones in Runeterra). Even in the realm of Azeroth, only the Darkspears are worshippers of Vol'jin while most of the other tribes of trolls are mortal enemies.
- He along with Thrall be joinin da Pantheonic Rebellion.
- He was horrified to learn that in one timeline, he had allied with the Lich King against some of his fellow trolls! He hopes to one day lure that version of himself (and the other trolls that had sided with the Scourge) over to the Sentinel.
- Is rather confused by the Alternian Trolls in the House of Love, and especially by their four romances. The twelve trolls are equally bewildered by Vol'jin; to quote Karkat, "THE FUCK? IS THAT WHAT TROLLS IN OTHER WORLDS AND TIMESTREAMS LOOK LIKE?" However, they have agreed with the God of Fantasy Trolls to call Matespritship, Moirallegiance, Auspistice, and Kismessisitude the Alternian-Beforan Romances.
- The deities hailing from Middle-Earth were wary at first when they heard there was a God of Fantasy Trolls, but when they realized what Vol'jin was like (i.e. nothing like the Trolls of Middle-Earth), they calmed down. Vol'jin is disappointed in three particular trolls from that world: Bert, Tom, and Bill, who had tried to eat Bilbo and some of his friends.
- At first he thought it would be good news when he heard that another troll, Jah'Rakal had accended. Sadly it turned out that the new god was seriously racist towards jungle trolls, including the Darkspear Tribe.
- Given his accent, Niko Bellic though his friend Little Jacob has ascended into the pantheon but to his surprise he instead found Vol'jin. The Troll on his part has no idea what a Jamaican is but became good friends afterwards.
- Vol'jin is currently absent on his throne, when some say it may be something about his mortal shell getting destroyed in the Broken Shore, he gave the message to not trust what actually happened in the naked eye, including his assignment of entrusting the Horde to Sylvanas. His believers think that he may have ulterior motives and trusted in him. Some think that he had to confront an old dark-kin, the Forest Troll Zul'jin, to strengthen his throne.
- "Da spirits be restless"
Bigby Wolf, The Big Bad Wolf (Gaffer Wolf, Sheriff Bigby)
- Theme Song: The Sheriff (Normally), The Big Bad Wolf (When Forced to Fight)
- Intermediate God, Greater God (In Full Wolf Form)
- Symbol: A cigarette carton labeled Huff N' Puff
- Alignment: Neutral Good (He was Chaotic Evil in the past)
- Portfolio: Trying to make up for all the people he killed, What his true form looks like, What he used to eat, Badass Abnormal, Deadpan Snarker, Actually a Wolf-Human, Tries not to be but it happens, Can look like this when angry enough
- Domains: Atoning, Protecting, Love, Wolves, Fables
- Allies: Snow White, Belle and Beast, Ariel, Jasmine, Aladdin, Sora, Alice (Both of Them), Skulduggery Pleasant
- Enemies: Bloody Mary, The Evil Queen, Jafar, Maleficent, Master Xehanort, Gaston
- Complicated Relationship with:Pinocchio
- Opposed by: Jiminy Cricket
- If there is a Big Bad Wolf in any legend or Fable then it is most likely him that did those deeds along with much more death and destruction. Though since then he has tried to be a better person and make up for those crimes.
- Since then he has become a sort of Sheriff for anything Fable/Fairytale related as he has done such a job before and does his best to keep the peace between these figures.
- Would like people to know that what they see is not his true form and that it is a form he took to be around his wife, his true form is a large wolf the size of an elephant that has the power to blow gale-force winds.
- When he discovered Snow White was in The Pantheon he at first was happy, but then discovered that she was not how he remembered her, despite that even now he does what he can to protect her and is attempting to kill Xehanort so that he cannot use her in his plans. He will know when he tries to as Bigby always knows where she is and how she's feeling at any given moment.
- He also has called Ariel "Nerissa" at times though this is due to past events and his times with another little Mermaid.
- Often seen at The House of Food in Moe's Bar for the occasional smoke and drink, all of it helps to keep The Wolf at bay if injured or angry enough.
- Has a complicated relationship with Pinocchio. While the wolf felt protective of him due to the fact that one of his alternative versions is one of Fablestown residents, Pinocchio is extremely wary of Bibgy due to how the wolf constantly sneers and keeps a watchful eyes whenever the marionette father Gepetto walks into the room as his universe version of Geppetto is The Adversery. Not help the matter is that when hearing about his ascension, Bigby was blinded by rage over being driven away by his homeland and nearly destroyed their house when he turned into his wolf form to attack Geppetto, earning him Jiminy Cricket's ire in the process.
King Genn Greymane, God of Worgen (Graymane, King of Gilneas, Lord of the Worgen, Genn. Motherfucking. Greymane.)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A handcannon and a Blade. Alternatively, the symbol of Gilneas◊
- Theme Song: Gilneas
- Alignment: Neutral Good (Formerly Lawful Neutral with Jerkass leanings)
- Portfolio: Alliterative Name, Trying to make up for not helping the alliance, The King Of Gilneas and the strongest fighter, Badass Beard, Badass Cape, Kicking ass even for his age, Broken after the invasion of the forsaken to Gilneas and the death of his son, Cool Old Guy, Getting Stronger after receiving the Worgen curse, Having a huge hatred against Orcs, Good Is Not Nice, Grumpy Old Man, Having a very prophetic name, Actually having a grey mane, Royals Who Actually Do Something, Wielding a sword and gun, Being a complete Jerk until the death of his son and making ammends with the Alliance
- Domains: Royalty, Worgen, Extremism, Guns
- High Priest: Banehallow the Lycan
- Allies: Varian Wrynn (Bordering on Fire-Forged Friends), Malfurion Stormrage, Tyrande Whisperwind, Valkenhaym R. Hellsing, Bigby Wolf, Fenrich, Usalia, Jon Talbain and Felicia, T'Challa/Black Panther, The Hunter, Lady Maria, San
- Rivals: Cervantes De Leon, Gangplank
- Enemies: Sylvanas Windrunner, Arthas Menethil, Kel'thuzad, Anub'arak, Fenrir, Garrosh Hellscream, Diablo
- Conflicting Opinion: Uther Lightbringer, Kael'thas Sunstrider, Thrall
- Good Counterpart to: Warwick
- Under the watch of: Ysera
- King Genn Greymane is the rules of the alliance Kingdom of Gilneas, a place famed for being borded by a giant wall. As a result of the invasion of the scourge, Greymane commanded a wizard to summon the worgen to guard the gates, which didn't end well for the Gilneans, as they were struck by the Worgen curse and even Greymane ended up transforming. Let's say that Greymane has been through a lot and during the invasion of the forsaken, he lost his son to Sylvanas Windrunner. Thanks to Night Elves, the surviving Gilneans have been able to relocate in Darnassus and Greymane is grateful to Archdruid Malfurion for such kind deed.
- Greymane's ascension was an odd one, since he had no intention of being here in the first place. It was thanls to Varian Wrynn that he was conviced to pay a visit. While initially lacking a clear place to stay, he was given a place after Valkenhayn decided to give him one his titles, essentially allowing the Worgen to stay.
- Despises Warwick, as he represent what would have happened to him if he got lost in his feral form. Warwick just loves to taunt Greymane into embracing his Worgen form and join the fun that usually ends in a confrontation between the lycans. Despite all the hardships, Greymane refuses to let his savagery get the best of him.
- When he met Fenrich, they were in a rocky start as he thought that the Werewolf was a really big dick, even for him. However, they actually got to know each other better and both actually have some semblance of respect for each other. Greymane is worried since he sees a lot of his old self in Fenrich.
- He also tends to call him Fenfen just to annoy him. He is one of the few people that seems to get away with it.
- Ever since he met the little Usalia, Greymane became super protective of her. For once, her story of losing her hometown of Toto Bunny to an army of undead is very similar to what happened in Gilneas, right down to losing an important family member in battle (Usalia's parents and Greymane's son Liam respectively).
- He also is training her to control her wererabbit state, as he also understand the weight of having a cursed transformation like that. After all, he is reminded of his own daughter when he looks at her.
- Having Gilneas overrun by the forsaken is not an easy thing that Greymane is able to deal with and he is trying his hardest to get his homeland back, to the point of swallowing his own Pride and asking Varian Wrynn for help. For this reason, he befriended Wakanda's leader T'Challa, who faced a similar situation.
- In another timeline, he became a Ringmaster of a circus◊, while being the lion Himself!
- He surprisingly gets along with The Hunter and Lady Maria, as they hail from a place that is very similar to Gilneas. They both had their doubts at first given his Worgen nature but nonetheless became friends in the end.
- His main fighting style consist of wielding a gun (Of Gilnean industry of course, and of the highest caliber) and a Blade. That caught the attention of the pirates Cervantes de Leon and Gangplank, who quicly became rivals with the old man.
Greymane: Of course the sword is just for show! I have a gun, you fools!
- Though people have been curious as to why he even bother to carry a sword to begin with, since he can easily transform if the confrontotion gets too close. One common theory is that Greymane only will use his Worgen form as a last resort option but the King himself has a better answer to that.
- And no, don't ask where the sword goes when he transforms, just....don't.
- He also gets along with another fellow werewolf in the form of Jon Talbain. To the surprise of Talbain, he seems to get along with Felicia really good as well. After all, she is a really nice person and Greymane doesn't mind her that much.
Greymane: Honestly, I'm more of a cat person.
- As a worgen, he has been under the watchful eye of the nature aspect Ysera, as she fears that his people might go feral and attack everybody. Greymane has promised that he will keep his people from losing themeselves.
- Ever since he arrived to the Nexus, Greymane has had time to relax in there. However, he has a few opinions on certain people from there:
Greymane: You were a hero for the Alliance...but not for GilneasGreymane: Am I to understand that they are bovine humanoids? Cow people? Well that's just preposterous!
- He has butted heads with Thrall a few times, for the fact that he let Sylvanas run rampant and invade Gilneas. Even though the Shaman is not in command of the Horde anymore, he still blames him for the fall of Gilneas.
- He is utterly disgusted at Kael'thas actions at trying to summon the Burning Legion into Azeroth, claiming that he did that for his people. While he isn't the one who should complain about that, given how he exiled his people in Gilneas, he says that he would never go that far to kill his own people
- While he is in good terms with the Paladin, he doesn't have a high opinion on Uther blaming him for his pupil descent into darkness. Uther does agree in what Greymane but the Paladin reminds him that he hasn't done wonderful things either to help out.
- When he heard of Sylvanas being ascended in the pantheon, he almost ended up going on a rampage in his Worgen form. He wants justice for the people that she masacred, especially for the death of his son Liam. Sylvanas doesn't pay attention to the old man but she is very careful about him.
- It also doesn't help that the Lich King himself is here as well. Greymane has woved to himself that he would personally slain Arthas and take down the Scourge for good, as a form of atonement to his late friend King Terenas.
- As of late, Greymane saw himself entering a long debate after ruining Sylvanas' collection of Val'kyr for pure vengeance on not just Greymane, but also Varian at the Broken Shore, the reappearance of Varian in the Nexus only soothed him a tiny bit. Several people called him out for letting himself consumed with vengeance when there's a lot of Manipulative Bastard like the Burning Legion around and he should have buried that hatchet long ago if he wanted Azeroth to existence. Greymane retorted with how much longer they're going to keep Sylvanas a Karma Houdini or actually hurting the efforts to combat the Burning Legion together and sometimes, personal happiness and justice deserve a chance to shine than constantly obeying the 'greater good' like a mindless drone. With that, the Pantheon actually agreed to place a strict control on Sylvanas, but in exchange, Greymane is told to control his urge for vengeance, for a change.
- Before his ascension, Greymane has taken interest to the fallen house of Ambry, in which their prince Banehallow has been cursed of lycanthropy and the rest of the family devastated by a mad king. Greymane has taken in the Lycan as his High Priest and together, they have been planning to strike back against said mad king, as even Greymane was not amused at said king's high avarice.
- "Gilneas will rise again!"
Valkenhayn R. Hellsing
Valkenhayn R. Hellsing, God of Man-Wolf Hybrids
- Theme Music: Howling Moon, SIX-HEROES (Shares this theme with the rest of the Six Heroes.)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: The pink ribbon that Rachel gave him as a gift, amidst a blood-red moon which has his crest etched upon it on his emblem.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Beastkin with Wolf DNA, Being a Badass Legendary Hero Who Prefers Nonviolence, Battle Butler with Undying Loyalty
- Domains: Canines, Butlers, Hybrids, Heroism, Time
- Followers: Sajin Komamura, Z.W.E.I
- Allies: Rachel Alucard, Hakumen, Hayate Ayasaki, Fiona Mayfield, Genn Greymane.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork With: Ragna the Bloodedge.
- Enemies: Yuuki Terumi and Relius Clover, anyone who dares to impugn Rachel's honor, Baby Bonnie Hood (werewolves are her #1 enemy).
- Valkenhayn was once a follower of Hayate Ayasaki, God of Battle Butlers, and made a few appearances here and there at the behest of Rachel Alucard, for he shall always be available to tend to her ladyship. After amassing even more power after her deification, Rachel was finally able to fully manifest Valkenhayn within the Pantheon as the God of Cool Werewolves.
- Despite common misconceptions, he is not a "true" werewolf (in the traditional sense), but actually a wolf beastkin who can transform into both a wolf and a hybrid form that is similar to the modern depiction of a werewolf. Hence the God of Man-Wolf Hybrids addendum.
- Is the one who beats the crap out of Relius Clover to near death. However, post-battle, Valkenhayn noticed that the man might have lost his will to fight near the end...
Hatsune Hirasaka, Goddess of Jorogumos (The Spinner in Darkness, Atlach Nacha, The Girl with Red Eyes, Hirasaka-Sama)
- Theme Song: Going On (All one hundred versions)
- Intermediate Goddess, Greater Goddess at her full strength and true form.
- Symbol: A Spider Web coiling around a naked, half eaten corpse.
- Alignment: Pure Chaotic, has none, and no longer comprehends human ethics. Does many Chaotic, and Neutral Evil acts, as well as some selfless Chaotic Good acts. On the best of days, would be considered Chaotic Neutral. On the worst, Chaotic Evil.
- Portfolio: Badass Gay, Tends to Target Other Rapists, Surprisingly Polite, Is the "Heroine" of Her Game, Spider Webbing, Prefers Girls Over Men, Who She Usually Eat, Glowing, Crimson Eyes, Better Than Her Arc-Nemesis, Genuinely Loves Kanako, Is Willing To Result to Rape, But Is Capable of Seducing Them With Normal Means, Chose to Become a Monster After Being Gang-Raped, Tortured, And Sacrificed by Her Village In the Muromachi Period
- Domains: Darkness, Spiders, Cunning, Spider Webs
- Allies: Skull Face, Gabriel Belmont, Sebastian Michaelis, Ato-ko Shirogane
- Enemies: Satan, Lucifer, Other rapists, Morrigan/Lilith, many other demons, Slannesh, Coraline Jones and Chihiro Ogino
- Friendly Enemies: Spider-Man
- Herald: Miyama Kanako
- Feeds off the flesh of humans, or their sexual energy with humans, very much needing celestial energy to survive. As a Jorogumo, Hastune takes the form of a young schoolgirl (Which is offshoted by her blazing red eyes) to blend in better with society. Unlike most of her species, Hatsune is attracted to the same gender, though she's willing to have sex with a male if she must. In actuality, her true form is a huge, rather hideous Giant Spider.
- While Hatsune seems physically un-intimidating in her human form, dont let that fool you, she's still a killing machine. Possessing super strength and speed, along with the ability to manifest huge-spider like limbs from her back and hands, fighting her unless prepared is a bad idea. That's not even going into her true spider form.
- Pissing her off is a very very horrible idea, as she will literally tear you apart, and devour you with a grin. Hurt Kanako, and she will add raping your corpse to that list.
- While Hatsune doesn't care at all for her demonic brethren in the Pantheon, she at least has respect for Sebastian due to his class. While Sebastian doesn't care for her appetite, he readily acknowledges her politeness, loyalty to Kanako, and has made remarks that she would make a tolerable maid.
- Doesn't get along with Morrigan and Lithith though. Despite the similarities between Succubi and Jorogumo, the duo doesn't like Hatsune's tendency to devour human flesh, and force herself upon others.
- After hearing about her apparent disdain in humans, Satan went to welcome his fellow demonic sister into the Patheon and was greeting to the scene of Hatsune, rather tenderly, making love with her human lover/servant Kanako. Satan flew into a rage, demanding what she was doing by having sex with a human, and taking a human shape. Hatsune in turn, dropped her normal politeness, and demanded the fallen angel to leave, or she would kill him slowly, before devouring his corpse. Satan merely scoffed muttering under his breath about how "monkey lovers" aren't worthy of his attention.
- Later, Lucifer himself, knowing her power, connection to chaos, and demonic nature offered her a moderately high position in the GUAC. Curiously, Hatsune turned him down, telling him she stands alone. Lucifer, chuckled, casually telling her her view on humanity is rather hypocritical, considering she views her lover, Kanako in a very high regard. The two haven't talked since.
- Despite being invited to join the GUAE, and GUAC Hatsune chooses to align with neither of them. Disliking the GUAE for there status of being evil for the sake of it (While Hatsune does evil acts to survive), and thinks the GUAC doesn't embody the true spirit of chaos, which is doing whatever needs to be done for herself to "Keep going on".
- Doesn't get many visitors, more to do with the fact both heroes and villains keep a safe distance away from her. Heroes, because of her willingness to use depraved tactics, and villians, because more often then not, she preys on them, then the fact that she keeps her nest very...messy, leaving around the cocooned remains of her victims everywhere.
- Though Skullface of all people, has been seen visiting her, apparently relating to her backstory, due to the fate of him and his own village. He knows a thing or two about using horrific methods to fight against greater evil.
- Has common ground with Gabriel, whom sympathizes with the fact she was forced into being a monster just like him, and shares similar views about humanity.
- Ultimately, the thing that she hates most in the world is herself.
- To the entire Pantheons shock Hatsune and...Spider-man appear to be on friendly terms. When asked by his fellow Super heroes, Peter claimed they hang out on the occasion. Despite this, knowing her rather...unusual eating habits, Spidey will stop her if she goes to far, but has no problem hanging out with her on one of her good days, knowing how lonely the spider-demon is. Hey, web-crawlers need to stick together.
- Occasionally visits the House of Love with the love of her life Kanako for a tea party.◊
- Nyarko and Mahiro Yasaka well mixed about her. Though its less about herself specifically and more about their "friend" Ato-ko Shirogane (who looks like Hatsune in a kimono). Mainly because they are not sure if Hatsune is worse than Ato-ko when you get down to it.
- To some gods surprise, she and Ato-ko are actually in friendly terms with eachother. Mainly because the latter has no interest on messing with her and Kanako's relation.
- She also has a house in Demons.
Koneko Toujou, Goddess of the Nekomatas (Hellcat, Shirone, Hypnobutt (call her the latter at your own risk))
- Theme Song: Jounetsu-Unbalance
- Intermediate Goddess, borders on Greater Goddess in Shirone Mode
- Symbol: A crimson rook chess piece
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Pintsized Powerhouses, Super-high attack and defense despite being petite, having small breasts and none the happier about it but doesn't mind it way too much, Deadpan Snarkers, Sugar and Ice Personality, Cats Are Snarkers, Cat Girls, Use of modern slang, Fan of rap music, Shirone Mode
- Domains: Cats, Power, Snark
- Her Occult Research Club pals (ascended: Hyodo Issei, Rias Gremory, Asia Argento, Akeno Himejima, Xenovia Quarta, Irina Shidou, Yuuto Kiba, Gasper Vladi)
- Others: Kuroka (her older sister), Noel Vermillion, Mako Mankanshoku, Kouta Kazuraba/Kamen Rider Gaim, Eminem, The Notorious B.I.G. and Tupac Shakur, Kanye West, Azusa Nakano, The ESP Research Society, Setsuna Sakurazaki, Ako Shirabe (ascended follower), Wendy Marvell, Rutile, Luka, Coraline Jones and Chihiro Ogino
- Enemies: Shinnok, Ornstein and Smough, Slaanesh, Raynare, Gul'dan.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Bayonetta (one-sided)
- Sought after (and disgusted by): Zapp Brannigan (as is the rest of Issei's harem)
- High Priest: Jibanyan
- Ascended not long after first entering Shirone Mode. Needless to say she's really happy to be with the other ORC members here in the Pantheon.
- The first thing she's done upon entering the Pantheon is go to Issei to give him a brofist. He gladly accepted it.
- Immediately became friends with Noel Vermillion since they both share small breasts. This is the reason she's got an invitation from her to be part of the League of Flat Chests, of which she accepted, becoming the group's Big Girl.
- Due to her dislike of perverted things, she really doesn't like Slaanesh and Bayonetta. She's not verily fond of Zapp Brannigan, either, though that won't stop him from wooing her and Issei's other haremettes (always without any success). Of course, some gods wonder how a prudish girl like her can love a perverted boy like Issei. Koneko's answer is that Issei is very protective and caring towards her, and did point out that she once tried to convince Issei to have sex with her. Then again, she still does punish him for his perverted antics from time to time...
- Speaking of Bayonetta, Koneko isn't fully approving of her friendship with Akeno. Her ORC friend did try to change Koneko's view on the Umbra Witch, though it barely worked.
- She enjoys spending her time with Azusa Nakano, possibly because they sound a lot alike. Though the same cannot be said about Yamato due of one particular reason. This is even after finding out that her breasts aren't as big as they seem due of her having Type 91 Armor Piercing Shells for a coconut bra.
- Koneko is often speculated to be the driving force behind the surprising success of the Grumpy Cat. In fact, the Grumpy Cat is said to be one of Koneko's avatars in the mortal plane.
- One time she beaten up Kenny McCormick, who commented on her small breasts. He got killed (once again!) because of Koneko's incredible physical strength. Actually, anyone who dares peek at her naked is bound to get viciously beaten up... Obviously, barring Issei.
- She shares a hate for Ornstein with the rest of the Occult Research Club as he continuously tries to kill Issei. One time, in fact, she delivered him a Breaking Speech, in hopes to make him forget about hunting down Issei for the rest of his life.
"You... You moronic bastard in a ridiculous armor. You simply do not understand the real nature of Ise-senpai. He is a good person at heart, even though he's a pervert. Whatever you do, you'll never be able to kill him. He is a person with grandiose power, a reborn devil, he came back from the dead and his current form is made with the flesh of our world's most powerful entities. You are nothing but a fly compared to him. He is nothing like you think he is, he doesn't have a single bad bone in his body. The only thing you can do is just forget it, because if you kill him, me and the rest of his haremettes will live to make you sorely regret it. Plus, what is this Age of Fire you're talking about? What is so special for you about this? And why do you think all Dragons are evil no matter what? Is it really so important for you to keep this so-called Age of Fire on check? And why do you want it to let it stay like that? Long story short, who in the world do you think you are, you so-called "Dragonslayer Ornstein"? Huh?!"
- It did not work as planned, unfortunately: Ornstein attacked Koneko with his lightning-imbued spear, while screaming: "Be silent! What I am doing is protect the Age of Fire from this execrable, deplorable entity! And YOU will be thanking ME when this foul, wretched scum has perished!". Issei intervened at the last moment and saved Koneko from the dragonslayer's grasp... With a No-Holds-Barred Beatdown, no less.
- Koneko also has a personal history with Smough, who once remarked that she doesn't have enough "meat" on her to make a good meal. Koneko, going for a certain explanation, responded with a ferocious uppercut which sent the executioner flying. After this event, Smough refuses to near himself to the Occult Research Club, also witnessing the numerous humiliations Ornstein received from Issei.
- Because of her physical prowess, she is a very welcome guest in the Combat Dojo. There, she sometimes trains with both Akeno and Issei. Unlike Issei, Rias and Akeno, though, she doesn't know what to think of Black Orchid.
- Bryan Fury was amazed on seeing Koneko in action, and thus vowed to fight her in the future.
- Some gods state that Koneko has made Carla her High Priestess not only for both being bonafide snarkers, but also because they sound a real lot alike. And this only gained further support when Carla eventually revealed she can transform into a Cat Girl, supposedly with Koneko's guidance. As such, she's good friends with Wendy.
- Upon realizing that Shinnok is currently planning to steal Issei's Boosted Gear to gain its powers and become the sole god of a certain position, Koneko vowed to give him a lesson whenever she's given the chance. She did manage, however, to put up a good fight against Shao Kahn, her finest moment being when she caught his thrown hammer in midair and hurled it back into his face.
- One time she's done a lap-dance for Issei with Rias, Asia and Akeno. After this moment, she's been nicknamed by her fans and followers as Hypnobutt. Koneko isn't really happy about this and prefers not to be known by this nickname, but will not mind if Issei refers to her like that.
- She sometimes plays the Boke and Tsukkomi Routine with Mako Mankakshoku. You can guess who plays which part.
- Being a fan of rap music, she often goes to the House of Music to see live performances of Eminem, The Notorious B.I.G. and Tupac Shakur. She also is a fan of Kanye West's work.
- While she's allies with Issei's new friend Luka, she tries to keep their physical meetings to a minimum, mostly due to the fact that Luka's monster-attracting scent makes her start to go haywire thanks to her nose, getting much more emotional than usual. Luckily, Luka completely understands, so they usually communicate through via video calls when possible and Luka uses extra doses of his special perfume for when they do get together. Still hasn't stop Issei from lending a helping hand every now and then though.
- Is less than please to learn that Issei's ex-girlfriend has joined the Pantheon.
Nitori Kawashiro, High Prophet of Kappas (Super Youkai Warhead)
- Theme Music: Akutagawa Ryuunosuke's Kappa ~ Candid Friend
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Her hat
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Kappas, Cute Monster Girl, Making a Splash, Gadgeteer Genius, Wrench Wench, Shy Blue-Haired Girl Until She Took a Level in Jerkass, Insufferable Genius, Bitch in Sheep's Clothing, Hollywood Atheist, Professional Butt-Kisser
- Domains: Kappas, Inventors, Jerks.
- Followers: Coo, Ludicolo, Kapp'n, Kappah Nosuke, Walkappa, Faux Kappa.
- Allies: Skuld, Kokonoe A. Mercury, Kyogre, Lapras, Blastoise.
- Rivals: Kira Daidouji.
- Enemies: The Mob.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Aya Shameimaru
- A kappa of the Youkai Mountain, she at first looks like a nice girl, if a bit shy. However, beneath that look lies an genuine jerk who looks down on other species. However, she is still a genius and will happily do business with other people. Just don't be surprised if she starts swindling you.
- However, she does have much better track record of selling genuinely good stuff than say Bubs, and has done other stuff what are genuine work, so she has her good sides.
- Refuses to call herself a goddess due do the fact that she isn't particularly religious person. She sort of dislikes the attention and such. Though she doesn't really want to disproof other people's godhoods, she just considers them being business partners for her faith and such.
- One of few traditional youkai who Kisuke doesn't quite hate due of him being familiar with friendly kappas. Nitori herself is keeping herself on his good side, because she knows what he can do to her fellow kappas, alongside other youkai.
- She supposedly becomes bit friendlier forwards you if you give her cucumbers.
- Some gods wonder why she doesn't look like a traditional kappa should. Nitori then uses this as a threat, warning that is can quite easily become a "traditional kappa"... including the part where she will rip your shirikodama out of your anus, alongside other things which are so scary and disturbing that a only recording of this (nicknamed "Cucumber Flavored Yukkuri") is too much for public viewing.
- She once mistook The Turtles to kappas due of hearing other peoples do the same thing, after which she was confused why they call them that. Though she hates The Mob for associating kappas with something completely different thing.
- ...Which is why the Trollkaiger once put wallpapers around her temple plastered with the "kappa face". She has sworn to get revenge on them one day.
- Has been seen building a mechanical version of Lapras. When asked why, she said "I have my personal projects, okay?".
- Unlike Kokonoe, she does look Kira as a potential rival of sort, making her one of few humans she respects.
Nyotengu no Miyama
Nyotengu no Miyama, Goddess of Tengus (Naughty Tengu Princess)
- Theme Song: Oiran Drive
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: Bankotsubo's Fan
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Action Tengu, Badass Princess, Blow You Away, Absolute Cleavage, Statuesque Stunner, Avenging Bankotsubo maybe, Distaff Counterpart, Hime Cut, Horned Hairdo, Impossibly-Low Neckline, Interplay of Sex and Violence, Lecherous Licking, Dark-Bluish Hair, Ivory Skin, Winged Humanoid, Really 1,018 Years Old, Sexy Kimono
- Domains: Combat, Tengus
- Followers: Tengloom, Tengu
- Allies: Morrigan and Lilith Aensland, Mad Moxxi, Adrian Farenheights Tepes/Alucard, Rachel Alucard
- Rivals: Aya Shameimaru, Kazuya Mishima/Devil Kazuya, Jun Kazama/Unknown and Jin Kazama/Devil Jin, Dante Sparda, Vergil Sparda, Ryu Hayabusa, Kasumi, Ayane,
- Friendly Rivalry: with Bayonetta
- Enemies: Mileena, B.B. Hood Orochi, Kisuke Uzumi
- Odd Friendships: Tsukune Aono and Moka Akashiya, Hinata Hyuuga
- As she is of noble Tengu lineage, Nyotengu's ascension into the Pantheon was a no-brainer. She is also the first of the Tengu to ascend to the Pantheon. Besides, she is a lot easier on the eyes, much more than Bankotsubo. Most of the male members of the Pantheon wholeheartedly agree with that fact.
- While she is easy-going and pleasant to be around, she has Ryu Hayabusa in her sights for his killing of Bankotsubo, it's unknown if she wants retribution on the super-ninja for killing her clansman or she was irritated that he stole her kill considering that Bankotsubo did kill the Tengu leader. Ryu, Kasumi, and Ayane are aware of Nyotengu's ascension and are ready for that day when she decides to attack.
- Aside from Morrigan and Lilith Aensland from being her best friends, she also found another friend in the form of Mad Moxxi. But she just can't figure out why she is friends with Moxxi. She decided not to worry about it. The Tengu Princess and the walking embodiment of Lust is often seen at the former's temple.
- Mileena absolutely loathes Nyotengu. All it took for the Edenian-Tarkartan hybrid to take one look at her and that sent the fallen Empress of Outworld into a rage. Now Mileena wishes to kill the Tengu Princess in the most painful way possible.
- Nyotengu has a friendly rivalry with Bayonetta. Bayonetta, for her end, welcomes the rivalry. As Nyotengu did her no wrong, she does not hunt her down. The more perverted members of the Pantheon (Jiraiya included) often debate who is the more hotter of the two.
- Surprisingly enough, Nyotengu has made friends not only with Moka Akashiya and her companion, Tsukune Aono, but also with the wife of the Orange Hokage, Hinata Hyuuga. Hinata enjoys spending time with Nyotengu, talking over tea. As for Moka and Tsukune, Nyotengu reminds them of Kurumu.
- For whatever reason, she one time stole Murakumo's costume, mask and all. Though she did have to get herself a smaller version of her cleaver.
Yuugi Hoshiguma, The Oni Goddess (Yuugi the Strong, The Rumored Unnatural Phenomenon)
- Theme Music: A Flower-Studded Sake Dish on Mt Ooe
- Intermediate Goddess. We think.
- Symbol: Her drinking dish
- Alignment: True Neutral to Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Gorgeous Powerhouse, With a Nice Rack, Prefers to Use her Fists, Unrivaled Strenght, Drinking A Lot, Even While Fighting, Boisterous Bruiser, Horned Humanoid, Broken Shackles, Honestly
- Domains: Oni, Power, Drinking, Honesty
- Followers: Kamikirimusi, Kinu, Lum Invader, Gargaros, Ogralus, Orcanos
- Allies: Reimu Hakurei, Marisa Kirisame, Adell, Daidouji, Sophia Velmer, Cana Alberona, Haruka Tenoh, Tsunade, Homer Simpson
- Respects: The Strong and The Honest
- Hates: The Weak who think they are better than they are, The Sly and The Dishonest
- Enemies: Dan Hibiki, Mr. Satan, Yuuki Terumi, Colette Brunel, Kisuke Uzuki (on his side)
- Opposed by: House of Food
- High Priestess: Suika Ibuki
- She was part of a plan by Yukari Yakumo to bring in more youkai into the Pantheon. She really enjoyed her ascension, as it allowed her to meet with new people, humans and demons alike, after spending so much time in the Former Hell, and getting to see how strong man has grown. Though she likes to remind people that she is still an oni, not a kishin.
- Though after she heard where she was placed, she commented that "I might be rather tall, but I am not really a giant".
- Once she ascended, the first thing she did was to invite bunch of people over to see if they can best her. There was a lot of collateral damage done because of that. And she beat most of the opposition. All while drinking. And apparently she was holding back all that time. Where the list of gods is unknown, the Doomguy seemed to have been one of them.
- The House of Food really doesn't like her, as she drinks alcohol like no other, especially sake. Pair her up with Cana, who is one of few gods what can apparently keep up with her, as well as Tsunade and Homer, and most of the drink supplies in the House tend to go down to nothing. It has come to the point where Yomi is asked to give some of her beans to others so that they can fry them and start throwing them at her so that she goes away.
- However, while she's there, she can offer some people to drink from her dish, what is known to enchant the quality of the sake poured into it
- One of humans who have impressed her the most is Daidouji, who challenged her to a fight to see if her strength could rival that of an oni. Yuugi was impressed by how powerful she was, to the point where Daidouji managed to swat away her drinking dish (so yes, her sake did drop). And where Yuugi won by finally letting loose, she was still impressed how a human like her possesses such power.
- She is sometime seen training even further in case Akuma decides to turn into Oni, in order to show him the true power of an oni-like oni.
- Spends quite a lot time near House of Ghosts to keep the more unwieldy spirits in check.
- Many gods have asked her to what does her power to "wield unexplainable phenomena" means. So far, she hasn't really explained it due of feeling like she would lie about it. Though it seems to center around stuff what cannot be explained by normal and irregular means.
- Heard that there is some one who wanted to become "The Queen of All Oni". Was sort of disappointed that the girl was Jade, but believed that she had no intentions to actually become one.
- She was also disappointed how the so called "Oni Division" of Toku Base doesn't have any actual oni in it.
- Buddies with Haruka due of the notion that she has a relation with Parsee Mizuhashi. She herself thinks that she is just some bitter neighbour.
- If you're wondering, she is a "red oni". Though funnily enough, her friend, Suika Ibuki, is also a "red oni".
- Some rather lucky gods have sometimes seen her wearing a blue kimono. Though as tempting as it might be, they know not to try to do anything with her unless they want to run the risk of getting brutally beaten by her.
- Do not confuse her with Yugi Moto. And especially not with Yuuki Terumi, who she hates for being a sly bastard who ultimately keeps on telling the (twisted) truth, something what oni value. And after hearing what he did to Aya Shameimaru one time, she knows that she shouldn't just charge head first into him.