(Demon Lords, Outer Gods, etc.)
The realm of Otherness is the largest collection of mind-breaking geography
ever to be assembled. Stairs run inside and around themselves, downward spirals tilt up at random intervals (at least...it looks
like "up"...), and the very ground always twenty-three feet to the before
of any visitor (Yes, that preposition is somehow correct) contains designs unintelligible to the human mind. Some of those who've had enough time to try and adjust to the House describe it as "an Escher sketch
used as plans by Bob the Builder on acid."
Due to the large number of deities, this house has been divided into six subhouses.
Azathoth, Emperor of Nebulous Cosmic Beings
(The Daemon Sultan, The Blind Idiot God, the Nuclear Chaos)
The King of All Cosmos
Zetta, Badass Freakin' Overlord of the Netherworld
- Symbol: A concentric circle. No, not concentric circles; a concentric circle, singular. Does your brain hurt yet?
- Alignment: None whatsoever
- Portfolio: Tentacles, The End of the World as We Know It (and even as we don't), being unfathomable, eating reality, batshit crazy God.
- Domains: Darkness, Water, Space, Mentalism, Hunger, Chaos, Reality, Fear.
- While even thinking about Azathoth for too long is enough to drive a mortal mad, any god in the Pantheon can have a conversation with him with the only side-effect being a mild headache. However, very few gods do this willingly, because as Dream said, "He's a bit of an idiot, and I can't stand that otherworldly techno music he constantly blares." As such, he usually uses his messenger Nyarlathotep as a middle man whenever he thinks of something to say, which doesn't happen often.
- Melkor is the closest thing Azathoth has to a friend due to him being every bit as gibberly insane as Azathoth, from all those eons of being sealed away in the Void.
- Spent some time in the Duel Terminal universe in a much weaker form. None know yet why it did so.
- Might or might not be a leader of a galaxy wide police organization in another universe. Fortunately for Nyarko, this Azathoth has no idea on this role so she doesn't have to obey his commands.
The Lady of Pain, The Unknowable
- Greater God
- Theme Song: Darkness Darkness
- Symbol: The Sacred Tome (specifically, the form it took when he was previously confined to it)
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral (post-sealing; previously Chaotic Evil)
- Portfolio: Sealed Evil In A Book (formerly), Butt Monkeys, Failed Attempts to Screw Destiny, Noble Demons, Sociopathic Heroes, Heroic Comedic Sociopaths, Wish Givers, Prinnies, Hamminess, Being A Ridiculously Overprotective Father (and being too damn proud to admit it).
- Domain: Chaos, Creation, Domination, Hades, The Abyss
- Opposed by: Laharl, the Slimes
- Rivals: Valvatorez
- Despite being confined to a book for a good portion of his life, Zetta still manages to control much of the underworld (at least, the parts not already owned by Laharl) with his ability to create anything he wants via the wishes of his subordinates.
- Also has a spot in the Main House.
- Upon regaining his body, many feared what he could potentially unleash. However, upon meeting his daughter from the future, Petta, he has been more concerned with making sure she is properly taken of, although he is quick to deny it. In fact, he begrudgingly followed Laharl's orders in order to keep his overprotectiveness a secret even though everyone could easily see through him.
- Petta's gentle personality can be reminded of if shared by the right person. You don't want to harm anyone who reminds him of her either. Like Madoka. When YHVH's plot to kill her got revealed, Zetta flew into a Papa Wolf rage and joined "The Pantheonic Rebellion.
(Her Serenity, the Bladed Queen, The Lady)
- Rank: Unknown, but her power is at least at Overdeity levels.
- Symbol: Her face surrounded by a bladed collar.
- Alignment: We have no idea.
- Portfolio: Beings that defy understanding, flaying her victims and worse, being feared by all, refusing to be seen as a god, prisons designed for specific beings, being forever mysterious
- Enemies: Anyone who annoys her. For your own sake, don't.
- Allies: None, nor any followers or worshipers. None that are still around, anyway.
- The Lady of Pain did not ascend, not that anyone ever saw. She just simply appeared one day and began wandering between Pantheons without a word. No one is even entirely sure if it's really her or someone similar to her, and no one is about to try and find out.
- Aside from looking like a woman, the Lady of Pain is an utter enigma. Any attempts to communicate with her from gods of any alignments end poorly for the gods. Why she has come here is unknown. It has been rumored that the Lady of Pain arrived sensing a great battle brewing, and that when the final battle of the GUAG and the GUAE comes, she will cosmically reset everything to its previous state.
- Visitors who have the ill fortune to see the Lady of Pain are advised to advert their eyes and not approach her or acknowledge her presence in any way, then evacuate the area immediately. Mentioning her name in any circumstance is also not a good idea.