- Fantastic Races
- Living Objects
- Other Creatures
open/close all folders
The Otherworldly Rulers
Azathoth, Emperor of Nebulous Cosmic Beings (The Daemon Sultan, The Blind Idiot God, the Nuclear Chaos)
- Symbol: A concentric circle. No, not concentric circles; a concentric circle, singular. Does your brain hurt yet?
- Alignment: None whatsoever
- Portfolio: Tentacles, The End of the World as We Know It (and even as we don't), being unfathomable, eating reality, batshit crazy God.
- Domains: Darkness, Water, Space, Mentalism, Hunger, Chaos, Reality, Fear.
- While even thinking about Azathoth for too long is enough to drive a mortal mad, any god in the Pantheon can have a conversation with him with the only side-effect being a mild headache. However, very few gods do this willingly, because as Dream said, "He's a bit of an idiot, and I can't stand that otherworldly techno music he constantly blares." As such, he usually uses his messenger Nyarlathotep as a middle man whenever he thinks of something to say, which doesn't happen often.
- Melkor is the closest thing Azathoth has to a friend due to him being every bit as gibberly insane as Azathoth, from all those eons of being sealed away in the Void.
- Spent some time in the Duel Terminal universe in a much weaker form. None know yet why it did so.
- Might or might not be a leader of a galaxy wide police organization in another universe. Fortunately for Nyarko, this Azathoth has no idea on this role so she doesn't have to obey his commands. Same applies to Cuuko and Hasta, who work for the same organization.
- Similarly, Nyarly doesn't have to follow Azathoth since he technically isn't quite the same Nyarlathotep as the one in Lovecraftian works.
The King of All Cosmos
The King of All Cosmos, The High Deity of Unusual Gods
- Theme Song: "Fugue 7777".
- Greater God
- Symbol: A Katamari.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Really Weird Gods, Speaking In The Third Person, Looming Shadows, Cute First Love Stories.
- Domain: Celestia, Competition, Family, Moon, Renewal, Sun.
- Allies: Rosalina.
- His many nephews and nieces provided the Pantheon with the stars in the sky. The fact that the King himself oftentimes screws up and causes their destruction is usually overlooked, because he always returns things to the way they were.
- Also has a spot on the Main House.
Zetta, Badass Freakin' Overlord of the Netherworld
- Theme Song: "Darkness Darkness".
- Greater God
- Symbol: The Sacred Tome (specifically, the form it took when he was previously confined to it).
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral (post-sealing; previously Chaotic Evil)
- Portfolio: Sealed Evil In A Book (formerly), Butt Monkeys, Failed Attempts to Screw Destiny, Noble Demons, Sociopathic Heroes, Heroic Comedic Sociopaths, Wish Givers, Prinnies, Hamminess, Being A Ridiculously Overprotective Father (and being too damn proud to admit it).
- Domain: Chaos, Creation, Domination, Hades, The Abyss
- Opposed by: Laharl, the Slimes, Asagi Asagiri
- Rivals: Valvatorez
- Despite being confined to a book for a good portion of his life, Zetta still manages to control much of the underworld (at least, the parts not already owned by Laharl) with his ability to create anything he wants via the wishes of his subordinates.
- Also has a spot in the Main House.
- Upon regaining his body, many feared what he could potentially unleash. However, upon meeting his daughter from the future, Petta, he has been more concerned with making sure she is properly taken of, although he is quick to deny it. In fact, he begrudgingly followed Laharl's orders in order to keep his overprotectiveness a secret even though everyone could easily see through him.
- Petta's gentle personality can be reminded of if shared by the right person. You don't want to harm anyone who reminds him of her either. Like Madoka. When YHVH's plot to kill her got revealed, Zetta flew into a Papa Wolf rage and joined "The Pantheonic Rebellion.
- The House of Prophecy has been asked to keep any prophecies regarding Zetta to themselves as it was a prophecy that ultimately lead to the destruction of his Netherworld (He destroyed the book that held his Netherworld together when a page called him stupid).
The Lady of Pain
The Lady of Pain, The Unknowable (Her Serenity, the Bladed Queen, The Lady)
- Unknown Rank, but her power is at least at Overdeity levels
- Symbol: Her face surrounded by a bladed collar.
- Alignment: We have no idea.
- Portfolio: Beings that defy understanding, flaying her victims and worse, being feared by all, refusing to be seen as a god, prisons designed for specific beings, being forever mysterious
- Enemies: Anyone who annoys her. For your own sake, don't.
- Allies: None, nor any followers or worshipers. None that are still around, anyway.
- The Lady of Pain did not ascend, not that anyone ever saw. She just simply appeared one day and began wandering between Pantheons without a word. No one is even entirely sure if it's really her or someone similar to her, and no one is about to try and find out.
- Aside from looking like a woman, the Lady of Pain is an utter enigma. Any attempts to communicate with her from Gods of any alignments end poorly for the Gods. Why she has come here is unknown. It has been rumored that the Lady of Pain arrived sensing a great battle brewing, and that when the final battle of the GUAG and the GUAE comes, she will cosmically reset everything to its previous state.
- Visitors who have the ill fortune to see the Lady of Pain are advised to advert their eyes and not approach her or acknowledge her presence in any way, then evacuate the area immediately. Mentioning her name in any circumstance is also not a good idea.
Eternity, Grand Representative of Cosmic Beings (Necessity, Adam Kadmon)
- Rank: Greater God (Overdeity within the Marvel Universe or as Multi-Eternity)
- Symbol: A clockwork galaxy
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Cosmic Entity, Personification of the Universe, Nigh Omnipotence, Celestial Body, Time Incarnate, The Worf Effect
- Domains: Time, Space, Magic
- Allies: Doctor Strange, Galactus(his "brother"), Death(Supernatural), The Status Quo
- Enemies: Dormammu, Rassilon, The Anti-Monitor
- Opposes: Lucifer, Harbringer
- Eternity is the living embodiment of his home universe, and while powerful is not the strongest of his ilk. But as one of the eldest and more iconic, he was made their overall representative. Eternity treats fellow cosmic beings with great respect, often as a host for their enjoyment
- In spite of Eternity's enormous power, many lesser gods have overpowered him. To try and stop this from happening and save face amongst the other cosmic beings, he is currently training in the House of Combat to better defend himself and the Marvel Universe.
- Eternity is good friends with Stephen Strange, who've helped each other out on numerous occasions. After becoming part of the pantheon, he and Death have gotten on quite well, bonding over their sharing experience at "usurper brats who don't know their place." Eternity hasn't gotten the time to eat pizza with Death though, since Galactus keeps stealing it.
- In spite of(or probably because) his providence, Eternity is relatively neutral to the conflicts in the pantheon...so long as they don't interfere with his duties. As such, he has allied with the Status Quo
- Dislikes Lucifer and Harbringer. Not because he sees them as a threat, though. It's just that it brings up bad memories of when Thanos overrided him
- As the personification of time, Rassilon constantly seeks to subvert Eternity to his will. He's on Eternity's permanent shit-list for the time he tried to destroy time altogether.
- Eternity also has a lesser known "sister"/other self, Infinity, who personifies space. In addition, the Eternity in the pantheon is but a facet of a multiversal Cosmic Entity known as "Multi-Eternity", present throughout his multiverse.