open/close all folders
Gabriel, God of Ironic Retribution (Archangel Gabriel, the Trickster, Loki, Mr. Trickster, Gabe, the Waiter)
- Symbol: A bar of chocolate.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral, eventually Chaotic Good
- Theme Song: "-HEEEEEEAAAAAAT OF THE MOMENT!"
- Portfolio: Invokes Irony, is really the Archangel Gabriel, Ensemble Darkhorse, Well-Intentioned Extremist, teaches lessons through his antics, Reality Warper, Plucky Comic Relief, the least evil of the Archangels, Trickster Archetype, Changed My Mind, Kid, believes that Humans Are Special, Karmic Trickster, Heroic Sacrifice, Video Will in the form of a porno
- Domains: Trickery, punishments, archangels.
- Allies: Most of the subhouse of Trickery, Michael, Q, the Impractical Jokers, Deadpool, Bugs Bunny, Nemesis, Judge Dredd, Fred and George Weasley, most of the Pagan Gods in the Pantheon
- Odd Relationship With: Sam and Dean, Bobby Singer, Lucifer
- Enemies: Lucifer, War, Famine, Pestilence, The Princes of Hell (especially Asmodeus), YHVH, the other Gabriel, Metatron, SCP-682, Draco Malfoy, Dolores Umbridge, Azula, Biff Tannen
- Rival: Loki
- Special Relationship With: Chuck Shurley (his dad), Amara (his aunt), Castiel (his younger brother)
- Neutral On: Crowley, Death the Horseman
- Feared By: Most evil-aligned Gods, because only very few people are safe from his antics.
- One day, a substantial amount of evil and incredibly jerkish deities found themselves to be the victims of deadly yet poetic pranks, and the good deities who tried to investigate were suddenly pit against each other, bickering childishly over petty and menial things. The Winchester, Castiel, and Bobby Singer recognized this as the work of one of their oddest foes-turned-allies: The Trickster, AKA Gabriel, whom last they saw, had sacrificed himself to buy them time from his brother, Lucifer.
- While he has caused trouble for the Winchesters in the past (pitting them against each other, trapping them in a "Groundhog Day" Loop), they haven't forgotten that he had repented and eventually sided with him against Lucifer, with Dean begrudgingly admitting that he was impressed by Gabriel standing up to his older brother. That being said, they still disagree with his methods of punishment, and think that his sense of humor is demented. They do acknowledge that he isn't as bad as Lucifer, though. It also remains unknown as to whether Cas actually encountered a resurrected Gabriel during the fight against Metatron, or whether it was just a hallucination by Metatron. Either way, they both find some common ground in the fact that they were some of the few angels who embraced Free Will, and didn't blindly obey their father's word.
- He reunited with his father and aunt for the first time in eons upon ascension. While he expressed disappointment and disbelief in how Chuck abandoned the angels, he ultimately forgave his father, who was proud of him for taking a stand in humanity's name, and for embracing Free Will. His reunion with Amara was a bit more awkward, given that they battled eons ago, but they both came to an understanding, once they saw that they have both changed for the better. His reunion with Lucifer, on the other hand, was much more tense, considering that Lucifer was the one who killed him in their universe. It doesn't help that Gabriel was the one who revealed to Sam and Dean that they could re-imprison Lucifer back in the Cage by using the Four Horsemen's rings, which also puts him on the bad side of Pestilence, War, and Famine.
Gabriel: "Lucifer, you're my brother, and I love you. But you are a great, big bad of dicks."
- He is on amicable terms with the Michael of the Pantheon, who is a more benevolent deity than the Michael of his universe. That being said, he is enemies with YHVH, the other Gabriel, and Metatron, and he sees them as even bigger dicks than the angels and God of his universe. The former three likewise despise him, but whereas YHVH and Metatron as opposed to him as a result of him opposing them, Gabriel thinks that Gabe went too far in his universe with his antics.
- He is on odd terms with Loki, given that Gabriel impersonated the Loki of his universe, and possibly killed him. It's also possible that the Loki and Gabriel of the latter's universe are one and the same. Either way, the Loki of the Pantheon is a bit perturbed and weirded out over how a deity could be both an archangel and a Norse God. Gabriel has also found the Weasley Twins following him around, thinking that he's fantastic. Gabriel takes all of it in stride.
- He is a fan of what the Impractical Jokers do to each other, and seems to be taking notes from them. He and the other Q have found some common ground in their methods of teaching lessons towards others. Given that the Impractical Jokers and the other Q are annoyed by each other, Gabriel has found himself stepping in and acting as a mediator between them, which he doesn't necessarily enjoy very much, and usually leaves behind an illusion of him to do the talking, while he goes out and plays pranks on some poor deity.
- SCP-682's view on humanity puts him directly at odds with Gabriel, considering that Gabriel believes that humans are better than angels, whereas SCP-682 wants to kill them all. Gabriel then gave him a smiting so powerful that it scared Lucifer, of all people. Unfortunately, what Gabriel wasn't prepared for was SCP-682 regenerating itself, which royally pissed him off and forced several other deities to keep SCP-682 and Gabe out of each others' way in order to prevent further damage from occurring to the Pantheon.
- The other Lucifer in the Pantheon (YHVH's son) is a perplexing figure for Gabriel. On one hand, Lucifer supports Gabriel and his antics, given that he is the patron of total chaos. On the other hand, Lucifer plans for victory reminds Gabriel too much of not his universe's Lucifer, but rather his universe's Michael, who similarly believed that Utopia Justifies the Means. They have a mutual respect for each other, but when a conflict comes around, they tend to stay out of each others' way.
- He has found himself in league with Bugs Bunny, who also enjoys plays somewhat cruel jokes on those who've been asking for it, or who are just plain dicks.
- He's proud of his massive popularity with fans of Supernatural, which is what inspires him to continue punishing the assholes of the Pantheon, much to the exasperation of Sam, Dean, Bobby, and Castiel.
- Some deities have found pornography movies starring Gabriel, aptly named Casa Erotica. It came in useful for Sam and Dean in the past, as this is how he left them a Video Will explaining how they can throw Lucifer back in his Cage.
"I've got the kielbasa you've ordered!"
- It turns out that he somehow survived his confrontation with Lucifer, only to have been captured by Asmodeus, who was feeding on his Archangel Grace and torturing him for years on end. He eventually escaped with the help of Arthur Ketch, and reunited with the Winchesters. When Asmodeus tried to take him back, Gabriel showed him the hard way to not mess with an Archangel.
Victor von Doom/Doctor Doom
Victor von Doom, God of Villainous Decoys (Doctor Doom, The Apprentice, Infamous Iron Man.)
- Theme Music: His MVC3 theme
- Greater God
- Symbol: The Latverian Flag
- Alignment: Lawful Evil, with occasional more neutral or good leanings. Currently Lawful Neutral or True Neutral with shades of good.
- Portfolio: Anti-Villainy, Deals With The Devil, Doombots, Faceless, Ill Gotten Utopias, Noble Demons, The Word "Doom", Morally Ambiguous Doctorates, Over-The-Top Revenge on that blasted Richards!, Ruritanias, Staying Alive, Speaking in the Third Person (and relatedly, doing so despite it going out of fashion), Steven Ulysses Pervillains, Time Abysses, Ubermenschen, Villains Protected By Diplomatic Immunity, Gambit Roulettes, COSMIC HAMS
- Domains: Army, Knowledge, Law, Mentalism, Nobility, Pride, Tyranny, War
- Allies: Lex Luthor, Leonard Snart/Captain Cold, The Illusive Man, Slade Wilson/Deathstroke, Loki, Funny Valentine
- Enemies: The Accursed RICCHHHARRRRDDDDSSSS! And his freakish family, Doreen Green/Squirrel Girl, Makoto Nanaya, Thor Odinson, Johann Schmidt/Red Skull, Jean Grey/Phoenix
- At the dawn of time, Doom would regularly team up with other evil aligned deities, which always ended badly when one tried to doublecross the other. Doom has since given up on the concept. Doom has no need of allies.
- Was invited into the Council of Shadows, but decided that he'd rather work alone and doesn't need the help of other gods to achieve his goals, having had bad experiences with councils before. Doom observes their actions closely, however; Doom will not tolerate the possibility of such a potentially formidable power-base interfering in his affairs.
- Although he is an unrepentant villain, Doom takes scrupulous care of his followers if they stay loyal, has in a few instances casually saved ignored worlds, and will occasionally assist the heroes when the Pantheon itself is threatened. Doom doesn't need them, though. Bah!
- Took over the whole Pantheon for a time. However, due to his status as God of Villainous Diplomatic Immunity... well, nobody can legally take action against him.
- Although he will never admit it to anyone, Doom secretly coveted the position of the God of Comic Book Science, and resents the hell out of the fact that they gave it to that Accursed Dolt Richards over him.
- Due to a Stable Time Loop spanning countless millenia, Doom is now millions of years old.
- Doom dislikes Red Skull. However, with his ally Lex Luthor forming an unholy alliance with him, it seems that he was planned to form part of their Supervillain Army representing the GUAE, yet rejected the invitation in favor of joining the Grand United Alliance of Law.
- Once started an Event that pulled together many of Marvel's Heroes to attempt to stop him from steal Odin's power, since then has been watched by many other members of The Pantheon in case he plans something like this again.
- At one time, the GUAG attempted to raid his temple. It went horribly wrong because there was Actually a Doombot!
- Will fight to the death with Darth Vader. After finding out, he said that Vader should be honored that DOOM would grace him with his presence. While Vader proved more than capable of destroying his Doombots, Doom himself put the Sith Lord in his place: At the bottom of a volcano.
- Sadly, his efforts to control the 501st Legion afterwards proved a failure. Doom was not discouraged by this.
- Thought you have defeated Dr. Doom? Surprise, it's actually a Doombot. He won't be defeated that easily.
- The Secret Wars of 2015 provided alot for Doctor Doom. Not only did he manage to help save the multiverse, at least in the form of Battleworld, he did it while one-upping everyone, including Reed Richards.
- However, for all his power, he still couldn't fix everything and to the shock of literally everyone, conceded that Reed was smarter than him and could do a better job with the power. One of Reed's first acts though? Heal Doctor Doom's face. This earned a very rare smile from Doom.
- As of now, he appears to be more Neutral, having even offered assistance to Tony Stark (after letting Stark vent out alot, especially considering what they all went through.) Many have noted that while Doom is still as dangerous, he is in better spirits. He's currently taking to wearing a nice suit and showing off his handsome face.
Xingo, God of All-Powerful Tricksters
- Greater God
- Symbol: The Xingo Show title card
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral, with shades of Blue and Orange Morality
- Portfolio: A Half-Dressed Cartoon Animal wearing White Gloves, a Nigh Invulnerable, seemingly limitless shapeshifter who operates entirely on cartoon logic and can pull any object out of thin air, Type 2 omnipotent, a screwy and very powerful trickster who escaped from the TV
- Domains: Cartoons, Trickery
- Allies: Lucifer, Mister Mxyzptlk, Discord, Peacock, Screwy Squirrel
- Enemies: Judge Doom
- Opposed By: Ben and Gwen Tennyson
- Opposes: Bill Cipher
- For years, Ben and Gwen thought they had heard the last of Xingo. That is, until he finally ended up catching up with them in the Pantheon. As it turns out, the only thing that could get Xingo to come out of the TV again was an offer of godhood from Lucifer himself. Lucifer seemed to think that Xingo's antics and sheer power would be more than beneficial to his cause. Some of Lucifer's ideals feel iffy to him, though, so he became a part of the Chaos Brigade instead of serving him directly. He and Lucifer still keep in touch, though, mostly because Lucifer lets him do whatever he wants. That's always a plus for Xingo.
- Xingo first came into being when Ben Tennyson was still only ten years old. Ben, Gwen, and Max were on a trip to the Grand Canyon when the TV started acting up. Frustrated at missing the Xingo Show marathon, Ben went Upgrade to fix it. When lightning struck the satellite dish, Xingo himself popped out of the TV.
- Despite being brought into the "normal" reality, Xingo still operated entirely on cartoon logic. He was nigh-invulnerable, capable of seemingly unlimited shapeshifting, capable of pulling any object out of thin air, and was pretty much omnipotent. Not only that, but he loved pulling "pranks," and was completely incapable of distinguishing between what is harmless fun and actually harmful.
- In niche circumstances, Xingo is actually capable of temporarily transferring his power to others. Presumably, this happened when lightning struck Ben as he was holding Xingo. This is what ultimately allowed Ben to defeat him. Frustrated and scared straight, Xingo retreated back into the TV. To this day, Ben maintains that he is no longer a fan of Xingo or his show. Gwen, however, was never a fan of it to begin with.
- Xingo is practically the living embodiment of everything Judge Doom hates, being a wacky toon with nearly unlimited power to boot. The sentiment is definitely mutual. Xingo considers Judge Doom to be a massive hypocrite. He also greatly fears the Dip, believing it to be one of the few things that can truly defeat him.
- Xingo and Mister Mxyzptlk have become fairly good friends, but it seems that a lot of that has to do with Mister Mxyzptlk just watching him to be sure that he doesn't take things too far with his antics. Whenever Xingo's with his partner in crime, Screwy Squirrel, his pranks are even more of a concern for Mxyzptlk.
- Discord seems to be close to Xingo for similar reasons. While he isn't exactly tamed, though, he is reformed. As such, even though Discord is impressed with Xingo's power, it's still important to him that he doesn't kill anyone with it.
- Similarly, Peacock seems to be pretty fond of Xingo. They're both toony and she thinks his wacky antics are funny... most of the time. Sometimes he can go a bit too far.
- Xingo's apparent dislike for Bill Cipher is nothing short of dumbfounding for most deities. Even Xingo thinks that Bill Cipher takes things too far, and that he would never deliberately try to kill someone, even though he almost kills people himself all the time. The key word here is deliberately, though. Xingo just frequently forgets that actions that are completely harmless in his home reality can actually kill people in this reality.
- Xingo's species has become a matter of debate amongst the Pantheon. Some deities think he's a fox, but others argue that the name "Xingo" is close to "dingo," so he must be a dingo. Xingo's response? "I'm just a Xingo!"
- "HERE'S XINGO!"
Beatrice The Golden Witch
Beatrice, Goddess of Memetic Trolls (Beato, The Golden Witch, The Endless Witch, Sayo Yasuda, Yasu, Shannon, Kanon, Ushiromiya Lion, Clair vauxof Bernard)
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: A golden butterfly
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral but portrays herself as Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Memetic Troll, Broken Bird, Butterfly of Death and Rebirth, Used to Be a Sweet Kid, Sanity Slippage (partially recovered), The Gadfly, Zero-Approval Gambit, Stealth Mentor, Trickster Mentor, Murder-Suicide (stopped by lucid side winning out), Self-loathing, Silent Scapegoat, Jerkass Façade.
- Domains: Chaos, Illusion, Trickery
- Allies: Lambdadelta, Sunset Shimmer, Mion and Shion Sonozaki, Bugs Bunny, The Warner Siblings, Homura Akemi, Commander Farsight, Itachi Uchiha, The Boss, Stella Grosso, Rena Ryuguu
- Enemies: The GUAE Trollkaiger (Yuuki Terumi, Bernkastel, Handsome Jack, Baco ta Jolokia, Izaya Orihara), Eric Cartman, Kinzo Ushiromiya, Dr. Sofia Lamb, Ragyo Kiryuin
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: Vector
- Was originally going to be the culprit of the Rokenjima mass murder. Fortunately, her lucid side won out as her sanity partially recovered through the help of someone close to her. Unfortunately, the event happened anyway. Yasu blamed the events on herself, going as far as to paint herself as a cold blooded sadist to hide the truth from the outside world to protect the people she cared about. Eva Ushiromiya also took part in this Zero-Approval Gambit, and it ended.....badly for her, with Eva dying with the person she was trying to protect seeing her as an enemy.
- Is not fond of Vector, seeing him as a dark mirror of herself. She does support his path to redemption... Though it took her a long while to actually believe he repented. As you know, the guy is a massive troll.
- He, along with Lambdadelta, tried to "recruit" her into the Itazura Griefers, their personal neutral trolls group, as "Itazura Golden". She has yet to give them an answer.
- Sees quite a lot of similarities between herself and Homura. The layers of masks surrounding their personality, the copious self loathing, and her broken mental state. Beatrice suspects that there is more to Homura's actions than she is leading people to believe, but she has warned her to turn back, for only pain and despair await that path, much like the fate of Ange Ushiromiya.
"I know people who did what you're doing now. You're only going to share in her fate. Dying with the people you care about hating you is only going to hurt them even more if they realize the truth.''
- Considers Yuno to be a terrible reminder of her less lucid past and the things she may have ended up doing. She does sympatheize with Yuno's horrible past, but still sees Yuno as someone who has to be stopped before she kills anymore large amounts of people. She was rather grateful when Yuno's 3rd world self took the reigns as the true Yuno.
- Beatrice is more affable to Rena and Stella, knowing what its like to lose their sanity over emotional trauma and pull back. Rena also reminds her a little of Maria.
- Considers the Sonozaki Sisters and Bugs Bunny absolutely hilarious. She is considering joining the ranks of Lol Ranger either as their gold ranger or as one of their partners.
Belial, Demonic God of Lies (Lord of Lies)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His Crest
- Theme Song: Belial, Lord of Lies
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil with a touch of Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Bad Boss, Cold-Blooded Torture, Dirty Coward, Manipulative Bastard, Smug Snake, Two-Faced, Uriah Gambit,
- Domains: Lies, Treachery, Manipulation, Trickery
- Allies: Azmodan, Evil Gods of the House of Demons, Gul'dan, the Incubators, Loki
- Rivals: Diablo, Baal
- Enemies: The Nephalems, Tyrael, Leah, Celestia Ludenberg, Death the Nephilim and War the Nephilim, Uther Lightbringer, The other Belial and Nebiros, Alice
- Adores: The House of Betrayal
- Opposses: Wonder Woman
- Oppossed by: Any ascended servant or minion deity, given how he treats his minions
- One of the Lesser Evils, Belial is a very manipulative and calculating about everything he does. After casting out the Prime Evils, he alongside Azmodan planned to take over Sanctuary for themselves, with Belial having a cult and taken kingdom under his control. But his plans would have come crumbling down after The Nephalems, with the aid of Tyrael and Leah, confronted and sealed him, for being indirectly responsible of Deckard Cain's death.
- Eventually he heard about the pantheon shortly after his partner Azmodan told him about it and has been plotting to get a spot for himself and try to conquer the pantheon after the failure in Sanctuary. He managed to pull the strings necessary to evict Celestia Ludenberg from her templea and make it a domain for himself. She is actually very angry about it but at least she has another temple to spare and she is planning to get back at the demon.
- He was not happy to learn that the Nephalem were already present in the pantheon, even Tyrael and Leah backing them up. What angers him the most is that his soul is bound to Diablo's Prime Evil form but the pantheon has freed him from the Lord of Terror's grasp, at least while he remains here.
- Belial has been a particular case of a deity that no one trusts, but somehow he manages to get what he wants eventually. He is trying to negotiate the ascension of the Coven that followed him since he needs them for an insidious plan. Even other demons are wary of him but nonetheless they welcome him to their ranks.
- Being the God of Lies, it's obvious that Belial despises anything that is immune to his machinations. He has a special disdain towards Wonder Woman, given her Lasso basically nullifying his powers and not very fond of amazons either.
- He is fascinated by Kyubey. At first he dismissed him as a worthless creature but after learning about how he deceived countless girls into making a contract with him and bounding them, he was pleasantly surprised. He sees potential in the Incubator and has tried to make a deal with him. However, he is very aware of nature of the Soul Gems and he doesn't have the best experiences with stones that seals someone soul.
- Seems to have a preference of using snake demons as his favourite minions. Not surprising considering what he is.
- Considered one of the worst employers in the whole pantheon, considering how he treats most of those who serve him like garbage. He even tends to send a few of his servants to face the Nephalems just to get rid of them.
- He learned about the existance of another Belial but he has stated that they have nothing to do with each other. However, he took an interest in his daughter alice and trying to impersonate his adoptive father in order to bring her among his servants. The little girl saw through the demon's lies and this got him into trouble with her parents.
- He adores that a house of Betrayal exists, if only because it's part of his domain and just the essence of the House makes him more powerful when he is around. Of course there are people that have tried to limit his power by trying to ban him from said house, but he has been resourcefully enough to avoid getting caught.
- He had earned the ire of both Death and War the nephilim. The former because of the actions of another Belial who Death himself had to deal with and the latter because he despises anyone who uses underhanded tactics and especially because Belial embodies all of these traits. What enrages the Lord of Lies the most is that these two horsemen are also Nephilim, as he had not enough of a problem with the nephalem already.
- He has access to a more powerful form that he used to fight the Nephalems with. However, it's very likely that said form is actually just an illusion and that Belial isn't as strong as what the Nephalems perceived.
Bugs Bunny, God of Karmic Trickery and Rascally Rabbits (Scwewy Wabbit, Wascawwy Wabbit, Long-Eared Galoot, Flea-Bitten Varmint)
- Theme: What's up Doc? which he has been known to sing himself or The Warner Bros. Jingle, or one of many variations of The Merry-Go-Round Broke Down
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: The WB Logo, a carrot, or a rabbit hole with a mailbox
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral (sometimes leans toward Chaotic Good)
- Portfolio: Trickster Archetypes, Western Animation, Funny Animals, Duck Season, Rabbit Season, Declarations of War, Refuge in Audacity, Deadpan Snarkers, Lampshade Hanging, Crossdressers, Wig Dress Accents, Hammerspace, Foe Yay, Attractive Bent-Gender, Playing Tricks On Those Who Deserve It, Comic Violence, Anvils, Taking Left Turns At Albuquerque
- Domains: Chaos, Trickery, Wrath, Charm, Courage, Determination
- Followers: the Marx Brothers,
- Heralds: Buster and Babs Bunny (no relation),
- Allies: Daffy Duck, Speedy Gonzales, Sylvester & Tweety, Yakko, Wakko, and Dot Warner (they were his followers before they ascended), Mel Blanc (One may be an aspect of the other, but which?), The other members of the GUAG Lol Ranger (the Sonozaki Sisters, Satako Houjou, Princess Celestia, Deadpool), The Gochi Usa girls, Beatrice The Golden Witch, Tewi Inaba, The Impractical Jokers
- Rivals: The Angry Video Game Nerd, Mickey Mouse (Friendly Rival)
- Enemies: Elmer Fudd, Yosmite Sam, Wile E. Coyote, Rocky and Mugsy, Springtrap, The Professor
- Pupil: Reisen Udongein Inaba
- Respects: Aang, Katara, Sokka, Toph, Zuko, Korra
- Teeth Clinched Teamwork with: SpongeBob SquarePants and Patrick Star
- The first sighting of Bugs in the Pantheon was when pop he came out from his rabbit hole, looking at a map and muttering "Hmm... I knew I should've taken the left turn at Alburquerque."
- Bugs had an argument with Daffy Duck over who should be the god of this domain. Bugs won by saying that Daffy should.
- He eventually got Daffy to ascend after demoting Spongebob into the Fallen, though. However, he ascended in another house. The latter eventually made a triumph return, but by then, Bugs had some respect to him (if little).
- After being 'shitted' out by The Angry Video Game Nerd, his response was... "Of course you realize, dis means WAR!". Is currently plotting with Krueger for the Nerd's demise.
- Is currently counseling Reisen Udongein Inaba after the latter was finally fed up with her fellow rabbit Tei for playing pranks that makes her life miserable. Bugs is now teaching Reisen the art of Escalating War... unfortunately this is part of a prank he agreed with Tei previously.
- The last time that Bugs, Cartman, and Sweeney faced off for the title of Overdeity over Escalating War, things quickly escalated from the usual amusing injuries to tessaract anvils, Ramen Noodles, more cream custard that is supposed to fit in hot pants, magical paint, regular anvils, an anti-gravity vortex, a Nurse Joy disguise, a Meowth, Metal Gear Ray, the moonwalk (the dance and Neil Armstrong's famous moment), Knife Bending, an overly complex wedgie mechanism, diamond-studded anvils heavy lourdes, and a contest to see who could give Yugi the best haircut. After stopping Yugi from calling Exodia into this, Captain Carrot, Dreams, and Mister Rogers forbid all three of them from having the title until they can agree on it peacefully. Thus, the crown of Escalating War lays empty to this day.
- At least, until the ascension of the Impractical Jokers and their own Escalating War between each other in all good fun. Now Bugs Bunny is interested in having a new contest to see who could win the fabled crown much to everyone else's fear and giddy excitement as to what jokes this round would bring.
- He is despised because people are usually too busy scheming to keep from falling into his rabbit hole or slamming into his mailbox (the lack of lights doesn't help). The last attempt to oust him from his position of Karmic Trickery, led by Light Yagami, Azula, and Batman, proved in vain, as Bugs's ability to escalate war into infinity eventually overwhelmed Yagami and Azula. Fortunately, Batman had a backup plan: simply apologize to Bugs, and ask him to put a fence around his hole. The plan succeeded, for the time being. While Azula hasn't had her next plan figured out yet, Yagami still plots against Bugs, but in hiding, as Bugs has friends in high places.
- Bugs is currently pending for Toontown to be included as a hotspot for the Toon Gods to play in. Surprisingly, he's getting a lot of support from even a few of his enemies.
- However, the only conditions for him are that every inducted Nicktoon in Toontown belong from classic series and the Avatar-verse ones. Reason: He hates modern Nicktoons aside of SpongeBob and Patrick for being considered "shames" to the nature of the Toons. Despite the fact that both SpongeBob and Patrick debuted in late 90's, their recent actions are basically enough for Bugs to discard them.
- Since their move to Purgatory, Bugs has buried the hatchet with those two. Or at least after giving Sponge Bob a big lecture about the "toe nail incident" and how it re-opened old emotional wounds in a friend who had to endure something like that as a form of torture. This hatchet burying occured as a result of him finding out a shocking truth: SpongeBob and Patrick were victims of a phenomenon known as "The Jerk Age" spawned by Peter Griffin and their old material was actually really funny.
- Although the two are still not on good terms, it's reported that Bugs sometimes gets a Krabby Patty from SpongeBob whenever the latter is using karate skills on them. Then again, no one can resist burgers when prepared through karate.
- Even he can't find anything funny to say about the likes of Springtrap. To be fair to Bugs, it's hard to come up with anything funny about a Serial Killer who was killed by his victims' ghosts tricking him into putting on a defective animatronic suit, whose corpse still rots within and currently possessed by the vengeful ghost. That, and Bugs is NOT amused by those who hurt children. All Bugs can say whenever he sees him, followed by a retreat to his rabbit hole, is:
Nope, nope, nope, nope, so much nope!
- Is a member of Lol Ranger. Designation: White Ranger.
- Also has a spot in the House of Beast and Luck and Fortune.
GLaDOS, The Goddess who Lies About Cakes (Genetic Lifeform and Disk Operating System, Caroline)
- Theme Song: Still Alive, Want You Gone and You Wouldn't Know
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: A piece of cake on a plate, with a turret guarding it. Anti-Symbol: A computerized potato.
- Alignment: Lawful Evil, althought some people see her as Lawful Neutral as of late.
- Portfolio: Only a Flesh Wound, A.I. Is a Crapshoot, Bread, Eggs, Milk, Squick, Announcer Chatter, Bitch in Sheep's Clothing, Crazy Awesome, Crowning Music of Awesome, Not Quite Dead, Briar Patching, Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!, Brain Uploading, False Reassurance, Hello, [Insert Name Here], Really Hating Potatoes.
- Weapon of Choice: Neurotoxin, turrets, lasers, etc.
- Allies: Cave Johnson, SHODAN, SCP-079
- Enemies: Chell, the Companion Cube, Samurai Jack, Mike Schmidt, Mabel Pines, Batman, General Fletcher, Gandalf, Wyldstyle. And because she's Aperture Science property, Gordon Freeman is also in this list because he's from Black Mesa.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: The Machine and General Fletcher, as co-guards of the Treasures of the Gods.
- Domains: Destruction, Evil, Tyranny, Android Hell, Science, Testing, Cake.
- She would like to remind all readers that she will one day find, test and destroy *reader name here*.
- Runs a fortnightly party for SHODAN, HAL-9000, AUTO and a couple others. There is cake, but you wouldn't want it.
- Formerly SHODAN's High Priestess, but decided to resign after discovering her…interesting origins and past.
- For reasons unknown she has listed birds as abominations to be purged from existence. She also listed potatoes as abominations for well-known reasons, but withdrew that order soon after.
- Her hatred for Samurai Jack stems from one time she managed to trap him once in Aperture Science. She tried to test him with her various obstacles, and even taking his sword away. Instead of using the portal gun as she wanted him to do however (the portal gun she provided was a shoddy yet functional knockoff since the real one was with Chell), he simply leaped across all of them with his impressive jumping skills, even retrieving his sword (because she hadn’t known about the jumping, she had been taunting him with it in plain sight), all without much issue. She has said nothing about the incident, and has despised him for making a fool out of her ever since.
- Co-guards the Treasures of the Gods alongside The Machine and General Fletcher. None of them is very happy about the arrangement; The Machine does not approve of GLaDOS's disregard for life, while GLaDOS sees The Machine as little more than a glorified Moral Guardian. Meanwhile, Fletcher was trapped by GLaDOS in a memory core in the past, and GLaDOS fell for one of Fletcher's tricks and lost control over the facility. Despite this, the three systems have worked out a surprisingly symbiotic approach to guarding the Treasures. The deal requires that GLaDOS not harm anyone she decides to remove from her territory (whether they're attempting to break into the Vault, vandalize her temple, trespass, or even if she just plain doesn't like them) beyond what it takes to neutralize them or take them to be used as her test subjects. In return, The Machine provides GLaDOS with more comprehensive information than what she can gather by herself on not just the Vault, but her entire domain, allowing her to manage and protect it much more efficiently. General Fletcher provides GLaDOS with powerful turrets to employ against intruders in dire situations, but will not allow her use them outside of said situations. This arrangement has worked better than most originally thought, and unauthorized entries to both locales have since seen a sharp drop.
- She has started hating Batman, Gandalf and a girl calling herself Wyldstyle for barging into Aperture Science Enrichment Center and not doing the test in the proper way. She also has asked for HAL 9000 not to come in while she's doing experiments.
- Recently however, some information came out suggesting that she may be coming around to her senses, and some Alternate Character Interpretation suggested that thanks to her latest adventure and the resurfacing of a dummied out song and even her own voice actor giving some facts that give GLaDOS a more sympathetic side help support this. For her part, GLaDOS is staying silent and is just focused on her testing.
Loki Laufeyson, God of Trickery and Deceit (Puny God, The God Of stories, King Loki, The Trickster God)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His Cool Helmet.
- Alignment: Chaotic? (Arguments can be made for good, neutral and evil all alike)
- Portfolio: Trickery, The Evil(?) Brains To Thor's Good Brawn, Magnificent Bastards, Unreasonably(?) Liked Villains, Astral Projections, Complicated But Effective Tricks, Black Magic, Breaking the Fourth Wall, Even Evil Has Standards, Self-Centered Individuals, Illusionists, Villain Teleportation, Unfavorites, Grey and Grey Morality.
- Domains: Stories, Lies, Magic, Trickery, Deceit, Redemption
- Former Allies: His Children, Bernkastel, Nui Harime, Yuuki Terumi, Lex Luthor, Captain Cold, Red Skull, Harley Quinn, The Joker, Vega, Deathstroke, Sosuke Aizen, David Xanatos.
- Worthy Opponent: Nagi Homura.
- Former Enemies: Thor (his adoptive brother), Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk, Hawkeye, Batman, Deadpool, Issei Hyodo.
- Enemies: SCP-953
- Friendly Rivalry: Ratatoskr
- Ascended at petition of Red Skull, who alongside with Lex Luthor, was planning on the foundation of the Supervillain Army of GUAE to counter the GUAG Superhero Division, but then betrayed them after his redemption arc in his own book, Loki: Agent Of Asgard.
- With his ascension, Nagi Homura found a worthy opponent for the throne of Malevolent Trickery.
- Loathes Deadpool so much... in fact, wants to kick his butt once and for all.
- He REALLY doesn't like it when people bring up that one time when he gave birth to a horse after transforming into a mare. Same goes for that time he became pregnant with the first trolls after eating a heart. And that time he tied a rope to a goat and his...well...you know.
- He has learned not to insult Hulk no matter the situation. That time he got interrupted mid-sentence with a Metronomic Man Mashing and being called "Puny God" still bears him a big embarrassment.
- He also occasionally took the form of a frail-looking old man with two knives with a knack of going invisible and backstabbing people. Not exactly as powerful as this current form, but Loki enjoys catching people by surprise with this.
- At one point, he started drinking heavily, to the point that he sold a key he was supposed to guard just to get more booze money. Understandably, he would prefer to not bring that up anytime soon. He doesn't take pride for being the original Big Bad of the Shin Megami Tensei franchise, though.
- And eventually, for shit and giggles, he tricked Robin Hood to step aside and becoming the secret, hidden Persona of Goro Akechi. Whether it's because Loki feels like taking a piece on Masayoshi Shido or purely for lulz, we will never know.
- There was also one time when he was punished to take a form of a young boy and took a role of a detective to gather the evil in men's hearts. He might not want to talk about this for various reasons.
- He also doesn't like to talk about a time when he was portrayed as a woman. Maybe not because of the woman part, he is no better on normal basics, but because she is maybe too nice normally to his liking.
- Also, don't remind him the time when he had his godlike form in an alternate universe get squashed to an omelet by an ultra-enlarged Mjolnir wielded by Issei Hyodo. Maybe it's because he can't withstand losing against a mere devil who is also a huge pervert. It has gotten to the point that, purely for payback, Loki has taken interest into brainwashing Issei's girlfriend, Rias Gremory. And that ended up being foiled by her and Issei's future kid.
- Recently, Loki has reincarnated himself in an act of redemption and became a hero. He still pretends to be evil to act as a double agent for Asgard.
- Despite Thor being his archfoe, deep down, he still loves and cares about his adoptive brother. However, Loki's somewhat messed up state keeps him from being able to fully show it in between that and his trickery. However, hurting Thor is a reliable way to get on the trickster god's bad side.
- He is sometimes confused for Archangel Gabriel. He has no idea why, though.
Ratatoskr, God of Spreading Slander Among the Gods (Ratatösk, Drill-Tooth, The Sly Messenger, Errand Boy—(We were experiencing technical difficulties. We will be back shortly after we sack the one responsible)—Rattataskr)
- Theme: Ratatoskr's Theme
- Rank: Claims to be an Overdeity but actually an Intermediate God
- Symbol: The Acorn of Yggdrasil, now in four colors!
- Alignment: Supposed to be True Neutral as a Messenger, but leans WAY in favor of Chaotic Neutral.
- Portfolio: Been Around Since Yggdrasill Appeared, Hyper Mobility, Loves Acorns and Constantly Reminds Everyone, The Only One that Lives and Climbs Over Yggdrasil, Shock and Awe, Small Name, Big Ego, So Adorable Yet So Dangerous, Spreading Rumors Because It Amuses Him
- Domains: Gossip, Conflict, Squirrels, Acorns, Trees
- Followers: ANYONE who loves some good gossip.
- Rivals: Yveltal, Nidhogg and the eagle on Yggdrasill (not that they know, non-ascended)
- Enemies: Yggdrasil (not the tree), Trollkaiger
- Respects: Xerneas
- Friendly Rivalry: Loki
- Opposed By: The GUAG Lolranger
- During his audience for ascension as the potential God of Nutty Squirrels, he regaled the audience with his various feats of awesomeness. Just as he was getting to the "good part", a handful of gods who have seen him participate in the Battlefield of the Gods called him out on his outrageous lies. Even pointing out that he even spread slander in the middle of battle. The audience, witnessing all of this, decided a seat in the House of Mentalism would be a better fit for the wily squirrel.
- Even though he has a temple in the House of Mentalism, he prefers to spend most his time darting around, looking for juicy bits of gossip, or simply climbing around the World Tree at Mahora Academy. It's nowhere near as big as the Yggdrasil tree, but he enjoys the acorns it drops nonetheless.
- Despite his reputation for instigating rivalries, most of the Pantheon still comes to him for news for any potential gossip, rumors, and/or dirt on their enemies.
- If one were to describe him, there's one thing you should never call him: Errand Boy. If you do... well, let's just say that the last person who did Rage Quit her job in a spectacular display of irritation. All because Ratatoskr hijacked her job as an announcer and gave an aggrandized tale of his heroic deeds like he was the Marty Stu of Norse Mythology...
- Claims that he once beat Thor at arm wrestling, Thor just sighed in irritation and declined to comment on this ridiculous statement.
- Doesn't have any personal issues with fellow Trickster God Loki, but Ratatoskr very much prefers Loki when he's not on the Battlefield, due to being subject to Kill Steals when they're on the same team, and being a prime target to being Backstabbed when they're not.
- Xerneas is one of the few gods the squirrel doesn't actively try to piss off. This may be due to the fact that something about the Deer God reminds him of Yggdrasil. Xerneas is usually kind enough to let the squirrel climb on its horns without complaint.
- When he heard someone with the name Yggdrasil was in the Pantheon, Ratatoskr thought the World Tree must have sent an Avatar-of-sorts to watch over him. What he did NOT expect was a "Yandere, bishie who wasn't as bright as his powers would suggest". All that could be heard soon after was Ratatoskr's laughter as he darted away, dodging orbs and beams of light from a furious Yggdrasil.
- When Doreen first saw him, she immediately picked him up and started cuddling and petting him, saying she's never, ever met another squirrel as divine as him. She didn't even care his name sounded like some villain she beat up not too long ago.
- The excitement levels went even higher when she showed him to her best friend Makoto. The resulting Squees were heard all over the Pantheon. Later, Ratatoskr simply said, "What can I say? If you got it, flaunt it, and I definitely got it!"
- The Lolrangers dislike him due to his habit of spreading Malicious Slander, and Ratatoskr doesn't have the same cruel streak like the Trollkaiger.
- That being said, he has found some kindred spirits in the Itazura Griefers, and he even joined them as "Itazura Orange".
- "I am...Ratatoskr! Lord of creation, maker of all living things, and destroyer of the winds of fate!"
Sun Li, God of Evil Mentors (Mentor of Two Rivers, Master Li, The Glorious Strategist, Death's Hand)
- Theme Song: Sanctuary, but Actually Anthem of a Tyrant
- Intermediate God Greater God with the power of The Water Dragon
- Symbol: The Sign of Two Rivers Actually The Corpse of The Water Dragon
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Being Protective of His Pupils until he has no more use for them, Being Tough, But Fair, Fighting Off Much Younger Enemies Singlehandedly, Seeing Others as Nothing More than Pawns, Manipulating Events In His Favor, Deliberately Teaching Flaws And Later Exploiting Them
- Domain: The Open Palm, Mentoring, Strength, Guidance, Manipulation, Control
- Allies: YHVH, Clu, Azula, Cao Cao, Kreia, Sima Yi, Darkseid
- Enemies: Iroh, Lucifer, Korra, Aang, Katara, Toph, Sokka, Asami Sato
- Trained a hero known later as The Spirit Monk to fight an evil and selfish Emperor known as Sun Hai when his past would come back to haunt him as he is Sun Hai's Brother what most didn't know was that he manipulated events so that the Monk would eliminate his brother allowing Sun Li to enact the second phase of his plan.
- He actually had been in hiding from the emperor after saving The Spirit Monk from the massacre of his people leaving him to be the Last of the Spirit Monks An event Li planned for so that he, Sun Hai, and Sun Kin (later Death's Hand) can obtain the power of the Goddess of Rebirth and he wanted to use it to keep The Jade Empire running into a glorious utopia, Sun Hai had more selfish goals in mind.
- Others that fought the Monk claim that there is a flaw in his fighting style that they cannot seem to exploit and think it a trap In actuality it is a flaw set so that when the time comes and Sun Li needs to eliminate the Monk he can kill him quickly and take all that he needs to use the full power of the Water Dragon
- Seems to want to help mentor the Magi and the Elrics to better fight spirits and monsters as it is what helped The Spirit Monk on his quest, really though he wants to closely study Soul Gems, and the philosophers stone so that he can use them to make new Jade and Siege Golems.
- Also is offering nice and helpful advice to Madoka and Cosmos as he feels they need his wise words, actually wants to study them also and usurp their powers to help make sure that his new Jade Empire can last forever.
- Has been compared to Iroh in the past and merely chuckles at the thought because he finds that ridiculous as he sees Iroh as be a naïve fool to let his brother slowly destroy what could have been a powerful empire and that he let the death of his son get in the way of his life
- Due to Emperor Sun Hai he has lost his wife and child, though he hears rumors of his daughter's survival and he realizes in the end that even if she did survive she would not matter as to him she is would simply be another tool
- Is quite happy to teach the Way of The Open Palm, it is simply considered the key to maintaining the universe by being in harmony with nature, one's own surroundings, and one's own standing in life. In order to stay in symbiosis with nature and one's surroundings, one is expected to actively assist in lessening the chaos in the area, defeat the reason for the chaos, and provide assistance for the lessening burdens of others. He simply believes that he must take it to it's logical conclusion, which is to make sure that the people must be controlled so that they do not come into disharmony with the balance of the universe or harm others.
- He is one of the main strategists to The Regime in return gaining the power to give order to The Pantheon and his Jade Empire.
- Surprised many with him presenting the idea to help train Azula into The Way of The Open Palm, Though he merely sees some use in her and attempts to gain another pawn in his plans to take power from the gods.
Izaya Orihara, God of Instigating Mayhem Just Because
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A broken cellphone
- Theme Music: He's Such a Coward that He Can Laugh
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral/Chaotic Evil depending on the situation
- Portfolio: Magnificent Bastardry, Made of Iron, Believing In Norse Mythology, Insane Troll Logic, Selling Information, Loving Humanity, Orchestrating Suicide Pacts, Comedic Sociopathy, Wild Card, Doing It For The Lulz, Ensemble Dark Horse, Troll
- Domains: Information, Lying, Smiling, Trickery, Confusion
- Allies: Namie Yagiri, The Joker, The Master, Red John, Yuuki Terumi, Xellos, Nagi, Handsome Jack, Bernkastel, Basco, Arael, Nefarian, Ladd Russo, SCP-953
- Enemies: Shizuo Heiwajima, Patrick Jane, Cellphones, Mion and Shion Sonozaki, Celty Sturlesson, Gentaro Kisaragi, Makoto Itou, Sekai Saionji, Kirito and Asuna, Ashi.
- Evil Counterpart to: Yu Narukami.
- Opposed by: Kung Jin.
- Has become much more cautious in moving about the Pantheon since Shizuo Heiwajima recently Ascended during his latest Roaring Rampage of Revenge.
- With the recent Ascension of fellow trolls Handsome Jack and Basco, he, Bernkastel, and Terumi have become Trollkaiger, making even more problems for the pantheon.
- His designation in the team is Trollkai Black, matching his English voice actor.
- Hates Gentaro Kisaragi with a passion due to him having the same love for humanity as he does. He's been trying his best to "study him", with rumors regarding another Gentaro Kisaragi who turned away from humanity and became consumed by hatred. So far, Gentaro's maintained his cheery disposition...but he's slowly starting to crack under the pressure.
- Started a Brains and Brawn group with Ladd; Izaya's the one who plots the mayhem, while Ladd slaughters the ones trying to stop it. Everyone wins in their case.
- Has earned the ire of Ashi after she learned he had tormented those with suicidal thoughts. She takes her Goddess role very seriously as she did one heck of a job to earn it. Izaya really didn't think of her as much of a threat until she formed an alliance with Shizuo. Turns out it was Celty that had told her about him after seeing this act first hand.
Riki the Stealth Assassin
Riki, God of Sneakiness (Stealth Assassin, Rikimaru, Ryu Hayabusa)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A smoke screen
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Stealth, Knife Fighting, Sneaking Around Undetected, Pub Stomp, Cloak And Dagger, Smoke Screen, Ignored For Being A Middle Child, Satyr Looks, Necessity To Fight Dirty
- Domain: Stealth, Sneaking, Combat.
- Allies: Solid Snake, Marked Ninja, The Spy, Sun Wukong
- High Priest: Night Hound
- Rivals: Champions of Runeterra, Gondar, Ryu Hayabusa, Clinkz, Loki, Bang Shishigami, The other Riki, Zeratul
- Enemies: Kratos, Gul'dan, anyone who brings about stealth detections.
- Even with the mighty nerf bat hitting Techies, it didn't stop anyone to still invest Vision Wards, Oracles, Gem of True Sights, Sentry Wards to counter the duo between them and Teemo. It just happened that at one point, a certain Helmet Bro just planted a ward... and instead of finding a mine/shroom, he found a whole frickin' house in stealth. Before he could wonder whose house is this, he got stabbed in the back to death by the house owner... Riki. Who prompted to destroy that Vision Ward and thereby rendering him invisible again...
- Until this attracts the whole Defenders of the Ancients, who came to the scene all carrying Gem of True Sight to spot Riki. When asked, Riki stated that he's snuck in this realm all along, it's just that no one bothered to give sight on his house, thus remaining invisible and able to sneak everywhere all day long.
- Riki is also a premiere example that being a Middle Child gave him the fortune of life, as it let him learn about stealth and saved his hide when everyone else in the Tahlin Dynasty gets slaughtered. He apparently learned from the likes of Solid Snake and the Marked Ninja.
- Not to be confused with the similarly-named ally of Shulk, who is adorable. There were bets on what would turn out if the two would fight, but Riki has yet to give a response on that.
- Used to go by the names Rikimaru and Ryu Hayabusa, until Riki stopped that practice, even before he entered the Pantheon and met the actual Hayabusa.
- Amongst the stealth fighters, Riki is known to be the most dangerous one, as he actually has his days of troubles and adapting to it: Days where there are many ways to counter stealth and sneaking, including days where his failure of sneaking means life and death. A trait shared with his other stealthy rivals Gondar and Clinkz. Most of the other ones, even Loki, didn't have that harsh upbringing, so Riki most likely knows the timing when to sneak well or when not to.
- And one thing that makes everyone's paranoia justified is his Smoke Screen, which silences everyone caught in it while making everyone hazy they miss thier normal attacks and making everyone easy pickings for his knives. He's been considering about a certain friend of his to follow up kills in the smokes with "Gentlemen?"
- He looks like a Satyr. He actually didn't mind that, he's not an overly evil creature, though he has no interest in goodness. That said, he didn't like how when by accident Kratos spotted him and thought he's the same Satyr that caused him trouble and Riki avoided being nearly ripped to shreds. He also didn't take kindly of Satyrs in the world of Azeroth, as they're too demon-worshipping for his tastes, and hated one of the prominent 'demon worshipper' there, Gul'dan.
- The Satyr look also gave the suspicions of Malfurion Stormrage and Tyrande Whisperwind, until they remembered a similarly-named Satyr who resisted such corruption and became a force of good. Riki only gave vague hints about such confirmation, something like "Maybe you just mistook a different Riki... or maybe not... who knows?"
- Has a distaste on Bang Shishigami for being so overly loud while claiming to be a ninja. "Ninjas are supposed to be sneaky... Don't mind if I backstab you out of open."
- He'll have you know that he'll avenge his family's slaughter, he's not doing these things for fun. His suspicion at the moment seems to lie within M. Bison, considering how many fathers he has killed
- As the lost prince of the Tahlin Dynasty, several good members of the Royalty house took pity on him and if they spotted him, offers him to rebuild the dynasty. Riki is grateful at the compassion, but denies that chance to rebuild. "Prince Riki of the Tahlin Dynasty is no more. There is only Riki the Stealth Assassin"
- There were rumors that Riki was the one responsible dragging Sun Wukong into the battlefield of the Ancients at one time. As of current, the knowledge of how to use it seems to be forgotten by even Riki himself, but he was sure that his smoke bomb is a main component... just how he does it, he forgot.
- While continuing to research how to repeat that event, Riki was taken by surprise when he saw Wukong himself taking on the field and overwhelming the resident Beastmaster.
- There are none so stabbed as those who will not see.
Screwy Squirrel, God of Tricking Others for One’s Amusement (Screwball Squirrel)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His face
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Annoying Laugh, The Bully, Often makes life hell for dogs that chase him, Karma Houdini (for the most part), Napoleon Delusion, Screwy Squirrel (duh), Villain Protagonist, Killed Off for Real after being crushed to death
- Domains: Chaos, Squirrels, Toons, Comedy
- High Priest: Woody Woodpecker
- Followers: Sledgehammer O’Possum, Heckle and Jeckle
- Allies: Tom and Jerry, Droopy, The Janitor
- Rivals: Many Disney gods (particularly Donald Duck and Pluto), Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Most other Trolls
- Enemies: Judge Doom, The House of Canines
- Fears: Bambina
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: Dominic.
- Screwy Squirrel is a cartoon character created by Tex Avery for MGM in the 1940s. In his cartoons, he is an insane squirrel that usually picks on his antagonists for no other reason other than because it was funny.
- Usually, he can be seen luring several dogs residing in the House of Canines into chasing him. Most of them that do so ended falling for his antics.
- He has a history with Droopy and Tom & Jerry due to them also working for MGM. Jerry, in particular, have been tormenting Tom for little to no reason, though the cat usually gets the last laugh.
- Often compared to Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck (at least in their early screwball iterations). Because of this, they are often seen pulling tricks against each other. Thought there might be a merit behind the theory given that all of them have involvement from the same creator.
- As he is seen as a Take That! towards Disney’s approach in animation, many Disney gods see him as a rival at best. Donald Duck have had experiences with people like him, as his temper is usually catalyzed by them. He would try to chase him whenever the squirrel gets on his nerves.
- However, they can agree on their shared hatred towards Judge Doom given his hatred towards toons and his plans to exterminate them.
- At one point, he hijacked Cartoon Network and had his cartoons (mainly one in which he escapes the funny farm and pretends that he's Napoleon) play over and over for twelve solid hours.
- Sometimes, he can be seen picking on other Trolls in the Pantheon. He is also allies with the Janitor and would team up with him to pull of several pranks together.
- He has no problem with trolling Trollkaiger as well. Because of this, Terumi is trying to find a way to get back at the squirrel for his antics.
- He was killed off in his last cartoon after being crushed by a dog who behaves like Lenny. Because of this, he fears Bambina as he is concerned that he might do the same thing to him.
- “You know, those guys in there think I'm crazy. And I am, too!”
Svengali, God of Manipulative Mentors (Anton Bosnyak)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His eyes
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Hypnotic Eyes, Evil Mentor, Jewish Stereotype, Antagonist Title, The Male "Partner" to Trilby
- Domains: Manipulation, Hypnotism, Mentors
- Allies: Yuri, The Master, Sun Li
- Rival: Shylock
- Enemies: 765 Pro, The Puchi Idols, Koume Shirasaka, Ranko Kanzaki, Rise Kujikawa, Applejack, Principal Krupp, Eric Cartman, Kyle Broflovski, Mr. Miyagi, Sherlock Holmes, Mary Jane Watson, Azura, Homer Simpson
- Svengali was a musician with the power of hypnotism who exploited a woman named Trilby to be a singer under his trances. When Svengali died from a heart attack during one performance, she awakes from her trance and cannot remember her life as a singer or even singing. He somehow showed himself in the Pantheon, likely to exploit his hypnotism again.
- His hypnotism caught the attention of Yuri who also uses mind control for his quest in world domination. While Yuri found that his exploitation of a woman is a waste of his talent, he hoped to train him as his new acolyte.
- As a result of his infamy, he ahs many dopplegangers that some believe are his incarnations.Yes, even in Equestria where a pony named Svengallop manipulated Applejack's friend Coloratura into becoming a vain jerk, all while screwing her over from the profits. Applejack gained an instant dislike toward Svengali once she learned of this.
- Elaine recognize him as the man who manipulate people much like her therapist that manipulates her. Of course, she always call him Svenjolly, much to this man's annoyance.
- Krupp would be angry if Svengali gets near him as having to be hypnotize to be Captain Underpants from the boys wasn't any trouble.
- Shylock is extremely disappointed in how Svengali is manipulative and controlling over people. He feels that he not helping the case of Jews having to deal with such derogative stereotype.
- Cartman tried to use him as an example that all Jews are manipulative, greedy bastards. Even Svengali gets mad with the boy's racist attitude and will do harm to him if he speaks another word against him and his faith.
- Kyle, as much as he has to put up with Cartman's bullshit, doesn't like him as well because he makes the Jews look bad.
- Because he hypnotized and manipulated Trilby who was a model turned singer for his own benefit, he is despised by many songstresses and models as they fear that he'll attempt to hypnotize them as well. Fortunately, he's banned from entering the House of Music because of his crimes, leaving him having to find some other hapless maiden elsewhere and exploit her.
- His method of mentorship doesn't go well with some mentors who doesn't use their students for their own benefit. On the other hand, some evil mentors applaud him with his use hypnotism to control a young woman to do what he wants.
- Mr. Miyagi is not amused by this man's form of trickery as his was at least serve a purpose in teaching his students.
- Some people thought that he looked like Sherlock Holmes when he was in his other alias, Anton Bosnyak. Holmes is investigating how he manage to get his likeness in order to assume a different identity.
- Apparently, a man named Sven Golly used his hypnotism to make Homer Simpson to be a ten-year-old. He is not appreciative of this guy due to their similarity.
Keiichi Maebara, God of Charming Others (Magician of Words, K1, Commander K)
- Theme Song: "Cool ni nare!".
- Symbol: An aluminum baseball bat with the word "Satoshi" at the bottom of the bat.
- Alignment: Neutral Good, Chaotic Evil under Hinamizawa Syndrome
- Portfolio: convincing others with his words and subsequently attracting females to his side, proud of being a pervert, those protecting the ones they care for and going way too far (known trigger for "Infected State), the butt of jokes, being the only male of the main cast, being incredibly smart yet isolated due to said genius, those horrible at cooking, Hooked Up Afterwards.
- Domains: Good, Trickery, Words, Manipulation.
- Superior: Ryuukishi 07.
- Allies: Rena Ryuugu, Naruto, Satoko Hojou, Rika Furude, Mion and Shion Sonozaki, Batman, Oyashiro-sama, Yu Narukami, Matt Hardy, Makoto Naegi, Lamington, Xander Bly, Artina, Tsugumi Komachi, Yuubiseiharukana Tanaka, Ryogo Kaburaki
- Enemies: Bernkastel and all of Trollkaiger.
- Worthy Opponent: Celestia Ludenberg.
- Received an invitation for some club games by his friends and raced to the Pantheon, where he had a washtub dropped on his head when he entered. After a couple of laughs, he was challenged to a club game of Old Geezer with Godhood on the line. As it looked like he was going to lose, Keichi came up with such a convincing speech in regards as to why keeping him out of the Pantheon would be so horrible, and that he could actually become better with some of the other charmer gods that it distracted them as he won the game. This cemented his position in the House of Leadership.
- Is very protective of Satoko and made a good kinship with Yu Narukami and Matt Hardy, who are also protective of their younger siblings. Keichi is now getting wrestling lessons from Matt, and lessons on "Calming people the hell down" from Yu.
- Celestia Ludenberg challenged him in a "Convincing" contest with her liars and his "Magician of Words" repertoire one day and applauded him, calling him a "Class A" person for how he was able to convince her to let him win the contest all without breaking character. She's suggested that Keichi meet up with Revolver Ocelot for an apprenticeship, but Keichi declined as he rather be hanging out with his club than get involved with Ocelot's schemes. He's always ready for a rematch with her anytime, though.
- Was given Lambdadelta's blessing for his mindset to not give up despite the odds against him. Keichi is now given the ability to pretty much convince anyone within a five foot radius. This made him cross paths with the Music Meister, who thinks that Keichi's stealing his schtick.
- Is currently tutoring Xander Bly on how to improve "Plan Xander". It's coming along... not so well.
- Both Batman and Lamington see great promise in him and are planning to mentor Keiichi in fine tuning his guile.
Yuubiseiharukana Tanaka and Ryogo Kaburaki
Yuubiseiharukana Tanaka and Ryogo Kaburaki, Co-Gods of Outsmarting Deities (Yuubiseiharukana: You, You'haru, Nakyuu. Kaburaki: The Kid, Takeshi Kuranari.)
- Symbol: A third eye.
- Alignment: Neutral Good (both)
- Portfolio: Both: Walking Spoiler, Broken Bird, Did You Just Scam Cthulhu?, Set Right What Once Went Wrong, Immortality, Determinator, Platonic Life-Partners.
- Allies: Takeshi Kuranari, Coco Yagami, Sora Akanegasaki, Sara Matsunaga, Tsugumi Komachi, Yuubiseiakikana Tanaka, Hokuto, Miyuki Hoshizora, Keiichi Maebara, Rika Furude, Hanyuu, Rena Rugyuu, Satoko Houjou, Mion Sonozaki, Shion Sonozaki, Junpei Tenmyoji, Snake.
- Enemies: Any evil people in the House of Mentalism, and the GUAE Mutation Lair.
- Ascended after spending 17 years planning to save two people by convincing God that two events 17 years apart were actually the same one, and succeeding. Many were impressed, but a few of the members of the House of Mentalism started getting a bit worried about them... and then it was revealed that God told them the plan, which he heard from You'haru, which she head from him, which he heard from her which didn't reveal exactly who came up with it, but they're still worried about what those two could do if given enough time and motivation.
- They're on better terms with Tsugumi Komachi than they were in their home universe, but she still hasn't forgiven them for locking her out of the loop about their plans.
- Due to both scenarios involving setting right what went wrong, time loops, diseases, and saving people, they're on good terms with most of the Higurashi deities, specifically Keiichi, Rika, and Hanyuu. This has also caused both of them to develop a hatred of Teppei Houjou.
- And for the reasons above, they're also close to the Zero Escape deities in the Pantheon. Although You'haru isn't sure why Junpei occasionally calls her Akane.
- Due to a pharmaceutical company causing a borderline apocalypse in their universe, as well as said company's dabbling in medical warfare and causing the death of You's father, both of them hate the GUAE's Mutation Lair.
- Both of them are close to Miyuki Hoshizora, seeing her as the embodiment of what they'd hoped to achieve with their plan. Miyuki enjoyed their story, although she wall a little confused on why exactly some things happened.
- You'haru is occasionally confused with Himeko Kurasawa, as they sound identical.
Johnny Turbo, God of Covert Ridicule (Jonathan Brandsetter, Majestic Beluga Whale)
- Symbol: A Turboduo with a HuCard of Lords of Thunder
- Alignment: Lawful Stupid (thinks he's Lawful Good)
- Portfolio: Acrofatic, Idiot Hero, No Celebrities Were Harmed, Product Placement, Super Strength, Takes Turbografx-16 Games Very Seriously, Doesn't Realize He's The Butt Of A Joke
- Domains: Lies, Trickery, Wrath
- Followers: Bubsy, Awesome Possum, Aero The Acrobat
- Allies: Bonk, Bomberman, Sherlock Holmes (one sided on his part), The Angry Video Game Nerd
- Rivals: Mario, Kevin Keene
- Enemies: Everyone in the Sega pantheon (especially Sonic the Hedgehog and Segata Sanshiro), Linkara, Darkwing Duck
- Pities: Anyone who buys a Sega console or game
- Pitied By: Luigi, The Professor
- Opposes: The GUAM
- Conflicting Opinion: With Mario on whether or not the Turbografx-16 actually is a 16-bit console or not.note
- Johnny Turbo, a short lived pseudo-mascot created by NEC for a very short lived series of promo comics in the early 90's to promote their Turbografx-16 console, wallowed in obscurity for years, having been fired by NEC after the failure of their console (in the US, at least) and having to fall back on his job of being a "computer expert" to make ends meet since. In the 2000s, he was brought back into the public image by webmaster Sardius, and again in the 2010s by Linkara, which eventually led to him ascending into the Pantheon.
- Johnny Turbo is believed to be an extreme caricature of a real life toady of the NEC corporation named Jonathan A. Brandsetter, who completely vanished from the public view and hasn't been heard from since the early 90's. When Johnny Turbo was asked if he and Jonathan were one and the same, he would neither confirm nor deny it.
- Johnny keeps his private life (what little he has anyway) kept tightly under wraps. He is believed to be still sharing rooms with his sidekick Tony, but he has denied that they are anything beyond Heterosexual Life-Partners in spite of the unusual third issue of his comic.
- Due to being a complete tool and going out of his way to shill NEC's product long after they dropped out of the console market, to the point of outright making up lies and spreading malicious propaganda about competitor Sega, Johnny Turbo is looked down upon with disdain by the Gaming Pantheon as a nuisance and a relic of a bygone age who just can't let go of the past. They have tried to explain to him many times that he was just a pawn in their business schemes and that his comic was intended as a mockery of the very company he promoted, but he absolutely refuses to believe this, even after NEC had long severed ties with him and ascending into the Pantheon specifically because he served that purpose. Even the fact that NEC ended up making games for Sega consoles (including porting his beloved Lords of Thunder to the Sega CD) anyway doesn't phase him.
- In spite of (or maybe because of) his odd personality, Johnny Turbo has shown potential to be a threat. He has a strong, if extremely misguided and overzealous, sense of justice, and he is surprisingly agile and strong for someone of his girth, capable of lifting a grown man right into the air with one arm and executing running uppercuts that can send men flying several feet away. He is seen carrying a laser pistol, but he rarely uses it, mainly because he's not a very good shot with it.
- Due to his origins as a mouthpiece for NEC to bash Sega, he does not have a good relationship with the company or anyone directly associated with it, even though NEC and its former rival Nintendo had long buried the hatchet with them. While usually benign, the subject of the old console wars will immediately trigger him, and he has been known to launch unprovoked attacks on Sega (and occasionally Nintendo) staff due to this. He used to accuse Sega of getting successful by scamming customers to purchase their Sega CD add-on without telling them that they need to own the Sega Genesis system beforehand for it to even work...despite this information being clearly advertised on every Sega CD box. Once he was called out on this, he immediately switched to accusing Sega of forming a monopoly with Nintendo on CD-based consoles. He also believes the modern NEC to be a pale imitation of its former self run by evil Sega robots in secret.
- Once, Johnny socked Alex Kidd with a running uppercut in the video game shop he now works at for selling an old Sega CD instead of a Turboduo, although he claimed after the fact that he thought he was a robot. This immediately incurred the wrath of Sonic, who handed Johnny his ass on a silver platter. Afterward, Sega was granted a restraining order against Johnny Turbo, ordering him to stay at minimum 160 feet away from both the company and its faculty. He was also banned for life from ever setting foot in Alex Kidd's game shop again.
- Prior to the above events, Johnny Turbo had a chance encounter with Segata Sanshiro, and challenged him to a duel. In mere seconds, Segata effortlessly disarmed and defeated Johnny, and forced him to spend a day playing Sega Saturn games against his will in an attempt to get through to him. Unfortunately, this experience traumatized Johnny and only drove him to hate Sega even more. Johnny attempted to take legal action against him, but the case was thrown out of court, not only because Johnny provoked the fight himself, but because Segata didn't physically harm Johnny, and no court would be willing to incite the wrath of Segata by trying to convict him anyway.
- While he has a rivalry with the Nintendo company, he has much more respect for it and its staff than Sega. Johnny also greatly appreciated that Nintendo was willing to rerelease Turbografx-16 games on their Virtual Console, even if he still thinks the Wii just doesn't compare to the real deal. However, this doesn't mean he hasn't challenged them on occasion—he once had a run-in with Kevin "Captain N" Keene and challenged him on the basis that his 16-bit Turbografx-16 was superior to his beloved 8-bit NES, but Kevin saw him as such a pitiful character that he just paused him in place and left the scene instead of wasting time fighting him.
- Johnny is wistfully nostalgic for the 90's and yearns for the days when the Turbografx-16 was competing alongside the Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis. His entire temple (an exact replica of his old apartment) is practically a museum of the early 90's, and he still uses antiquated lingo like "Radical" and "Bodacious". He is believed to be chatroom buddies with Rextro Sixtyfourus due to this.
- He became a fan of the Angry Video Game Nerd due to him complimenting the Turbografx-16 as only having one significantly bad game. Although he was greatly annoyed by his love of Sega, the Nerd made up for it by criticizing the Sega CD and 32X, and then trashing Sonic's infamous 2006 game. This did make Darkwing Duck a foe of his due to the aforementioned game.
- However, he has an acrimonious relationship with Linkara due to him mocking his comic, and has made an effort to avoid him.
- To this day, he maintains a friendly relationship with Bonk and Bomberman due to them being allies in the glory days of the Turbografx-16.
- He praises Sherlock Holmes for his FMV based video game headlining the Turbo CD, but Holmes finds him annoying and prefers to stay at arms length from him.
- Bubsy, Awesome Possum and Aero the Acrobat are all loyal followers of his due to them seeing Sonic the Hedgehog as their foe to beat. Johnny has mixed feelings about their loyalty due to them being pale imitations of one of his greatest foes and for appearing on Sega consoles instead of his beloved Turbografx console, but he tolerates their presence since none of them are directly affiliated with Sega.
- He is not well liked by the GUAM due to his thoughts on robots, and the feeling is mutual. The Professor briefly formed a friendship with him on this basis, but it soured upon discovering his unprovoked assault on Alex Kidd, and he is no longer on speaking terms with him. However, Professor understands that Johnny is not of sound mind and shows pity rather than contempt for him.
- He attempted to get himself nominated for entry into the Smash Bros. on the basis of being made by a video game company to promote video games. His offer was rejected due to a technicality, as the basic qualifications stated that all contestants had to debut in an actual video game to be eligible, and not just be tangentially related to video games. Even if that wasn't the case, it would be very unlikely he would be selected as a candidate anyway.
Sae Kashiwagi, Goddess of Crocodile Tears
- Symbol: A Peach Girl manga with Momo's face scribbled out.
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Fake Tears, Playing the Victim Card, Snobby Bullies, Love Triangles, Seeking Attention.
- Domains: Spite, Temptation.
- Allies: The Ashleys, Sora Shiun'in, Masato Kusaka/Kamen Rider Kaixa, Momo Karuizawa, Draven, Libby Chesler.
- Rivals: Eliza and Neil Reagan.
- Respected by: The Avatars of Friendship: Gentaro Kisaragi/Kamen Rider Fourze, Steven Universe, Elena, Pinkie Pie.
- Opposed by: Kenshiro
- Faked her way to the Emotion seat by convincing the Gods that she had been struck by a car for no good reason. Shortly after she took her throne, she kicked a rival worshipper in the shin for getting a grass stain on her shirt. The victim promptly purchased a new one for her. This method never works on Kenshiro. Last time she tried it on him, she almost got hit with Hokuto Zan Kai Ken.
- Has also tried this on the more angsty members of pantheon, and even they can see through it.
- Another side of her shows that she actually had a crappy life and really wants friends... it's just that she only sees being a complete bitch as her only way of getting attention. It's worth mentioning that she states that while she does pull out her Wounded Gazelle Gambit for sympathy and she is absolutely disgusted by the Reagan siblings thinking that their methods are abominable.
- Has finally found one true friend in Gentaro Kisaragi. Gentaro, ever so patient and understanding about how she's truly feeling inside, decided that he'd slowly open up and be her friend and make her be likable again. Sae, for the first time in her life, cried true Tears of Joy.
- As her first test, she was invited to a party held by Pinkie Pie and the other Avatars of Friendship. Sae was absolutely overwhelmed by everyone's kindness, ranging from how Elena could hear a "good rhythm" deep inside, and Steven also jumping in to welcome her. Sae has now made a promise that she will not sully the names of the Avatars of Friendship and will actually defend them if need be. Many jaws were dropped from this act of kindness.
- Sae could barely hide her joy when that little boy Sora Shiun'in begged to her that she should teach her on her techniques to fool people. After taking a few minutes to understand that the "begging" wasn't a real part of his personality, she took him under her wing. Of course, when she is not "teaching" him, she sends him to errands to places she can't get to. Having to stand a brat can be annoying, but the perks of having someone like that to boss around was something she felt that she couldn't deny herself to have.