Nature and Elements
Technically not a House, in the sense of everything being under one roof, although there are buildings in it. Visitors stumbling here often ask if this is the Pantheon's Garden. It isn't - they will know the glory of the Garden when they see it - but it's a forgivable mistake.
The House appears to be a vast cross-section of forests, oceans, deserts, mountains, valleys - all kinds of climates are in evidence, inhabited by all manner of plants, wild animals, minor wilderness spirits and a large variety of mons
. For the most part they are pristine with only a few structures to mar the landscape. There are a few oddities, like the plain covered in fire spouts, the one where no light shines, and the clouds that can bear the weight of humans.
is contained within here, to make the place more survivable for visitors.
The Mediators of Nature
open/close all folders
Aang, Avatar Of The Elements
(Kung-fu Action Jesus
, The Avatar, Twinkletoes)
- Avatar of the Gods, an incarnation of the soul of the world. In other words, Greater God.
- Symbol: Airbender Tattoos.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Kid Heroes, Unstoppable Rage, Chosen Ones, The Elements.
- Domains: Water, Earth, Fire, Air, Spirit, Balance, Mercy.
- Allies: Katara, Sokka, Toph, Zuko, Captain Planet, Haruto Sohma, Spyro, Korra, Naruto Uzumaki.
- Respected by: Every Looney Tunes, Cartoon Network and Disney Toon deities.
- Aang was the latest incarnation of Avatars, the sole being that maintains balance between the nations of his world. Unfortunately he was made a Human Popsicle when he tried to run away from his destiny. 100 years later, he returned, and upon his defeat of Fire Lord Ozai, earned a spot in the pantheon.
- Aang often joins Captain Planet in making sure that pollution is confined. Or just because he's the only one who laughs at Captain Planet's puns. He also gets along well with Aquaman when he's in his Outrageous! mode.
- Despite being a greater god at his most powerful, Aang is still relatively human nonetheless. He likes having fun, going to plays, chasing penguins and playing air ball (which he introduced into the pantheon since all the flying gods could play on his level). Though he never likes to talk about his lost years.
- After years of courtship and dating, he married Katara. They even had 3 kids. Eccentric normal Bumi (named after Aang's best friend), Smooth waterbending Kaya (after Katara's mother), and stoic airbender Tenzin. Sadly, while Aang loved all his children, as the only other airbender on the planet, he showed some Parental Favoritism to his youngest son. Some time after Tenzin was declared new head of the airbenders, Aang ascended to the pantheon full time, having existed for 180 or so years.
- His successor, Korra, wants to know if she could one day replace him, though most of the Pantheon doubts it. Aang himself is supportive of Korra's continued growth, but privately considers that once you save the world, end a 100 year war, and can stand being with Captain Planet for more than a couple hours, it will definitely be hard shoes to fill.
- Now that his spiritual connection to Korra via Raava has been shattered, he can no longer guide her and is stuck in the Pantheon plane. At least until she ascended.
- Witnesses the battles of Toku Base member Haruto Sohma, also known as Kamen Rider Wizard.
- There's an unspoken rule among the GUAG that whenever Aang is going into the Avatar State to give him extra protection. After what happened with Azula, they don't want to risk him losing this spot again.
- Aang has shown an interest in Spyro’s ability to use various elemental breaths. He never thought other worlds would have their own Avatars, and non-human ones at that!
- As a spirit of Balance in the world, he hates what Lucifer and YHVH have been trying to do to the Pantheon. He especially is saddened by what happened with Madoka, as he found her position as a Hope Bringer to be something he did a lot as well. As of such, he's thrown himself in with Cosmos for the Great Pantheonic Rebellion.
- Right after the fall of his fellow Nicktoon SpongeBob, Aang, as the Nicktoon Representative of Toontown, prepares for a big debacle with Bugs Bunny, Mickey Mouse and Finn the Human in the Cartoon Civil War. He chooses between the already earned respect from them or siding with the yellow sponge if he's redeemed, although this means breaking his ties with them for siding with a "shameful excuse for a toon".
Captain Planet, God of Nature
- Theme Song: Captain Planet
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: The Earth
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Elemental Powers Combined, Unsubtle Aesops, Puns, Good Captains.
- Domain: Earth, Fire, Wind, Water, Heart, Purification, Renewal.
- Followers: The Planeteers.
- Allies: Toph Bei Fong, Aquaman, Percy Jackson, Temari, Human Torch, Nakoruru, Viridi... kind of.
- Enemies: Looten Plunder, Kefka, Xykon, Black Mage, Hexxus
- Can often be seen leading environmental protests in front of the House of Commerce, much to Looten Plunder's chagrin.
- Constantly cleaning up the ash and smog that wafts off of Hexxus's patch of territory.
- Hitler can kill him just by hating him enough. Xykon, Kefka and Black Mage would presumably make him explode if they got within a mile of him, and being in the same universe as Bonecrusher would probably cause him to melt into a puddle of primordial slime.
- Any of the following situations would summon his young followers, who would take what's left of his power, resummon him, and proceed to kick butt (and clean up after, because real heroes don't litter).
- It is still unknown if he is simply Ted Turner in a costume and body paint. Considering that according to the House of Prophecy, Turner has karate-chopped meteors in the future, there might be some truth to this.
- He may be allies with Viridi, but he still finds her stance on humans extreme. While he stands firmly against humanity's polluting ways, he's in no way willing to flip the table and wipe them all out: he has full faith in their ability to learn from their mistakes. As such, he's as willing fight by her side against Hexxus as he is willing to reign HER in if the situation demands it.
- At one point, Viridi showed the Captain a recorded vision she got from the House of Prophecy, of an alternate world where a plasma storm, commanded by that world's incarnation of Gaia began spreading across the world in response to humanity's polluting ways. The Captain was initially stunned at the brutality of this 'Schwarzwelt', but upon seeing that humanity managed to destroy it and save their civilization, he was driven into a full blown Heroic BSOD. Viridi told him that eventually, humanity may become too strong for even them to stop, and they'll be free to destroy and consume whatever they want until nothing is left. The only way to save the world is to stop humanity before that happens. The Captain almost gave in, but Ma-Ti told him to watch the rest of the vision: humanity vowed to learn from what they had seen in the Schwarzwelt and better themselves so they don't destroy the planet. Needless to say, when the Captain realized he had almost been duped, he was infuriated, and Viridi made a quick escape.
- Has expressed honest confusion on Master Bison being compared to him by Boomstick.
Korra, Master of the Spirit Energy
- Greater Goddess
- Symbol: The Water Tribe Symbol or The Silhouette of Raava.
- Alighnment: Neutral Good with a bit of Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: The Rebuilt Ace, Nice Girl With A Rough Edge, Being a Tomboy, Instant Expert, Cute Bruiser, Elemental Powers, Bisexual Revelations, Growth Through Hardship, Amazonian Beauty.
- Domain: Water, Earth, Fire, Air, Ice, Healing, Spirits, Metal, Order, Balance.
- Allies: Naruto Uzumaki, Jotaro Kujo, Aang, Katara, Iroh, Toph, Sokka, Zuko, Varrick, Haruto Soma.
- Enemies: Most of the GUAC, King Ghidorah.
- Rival: Mordred.
- Respected by: Every Looney Tunes, Cartoon Network and Disney Toon deities.
- Pities: SpongeBob SquarePants
- Odd Friendship: Godzilla.
- Ascended to the House of Narrative first, sharing the Contrasting Sequel Main Character title with Touta Konoe. The Court of the Gods decided to give her a place in the House of Nature after her willingness to sacrifice herself for the New Air Nation and preventing a war by talking to Kuvira and convincing her to stop her campaign. The Gods were also impress with her blocking a Spirit Energy Blast and opening a new Spirit Portal.
- The last part was replicated with the help of Varrick and there is now a Spirit Portal in the House of Nature that any of the Good Align Gods can use. Though, Korra uses it most to meet up with her girlfriend, Asami.
- A tearful Aang welcomed Korra to the House of Nature by giving her a warm hug and saying how proud he was of her. With tears in her own eyes, Korra couldn't help but hug him back harder, bruising his ribs in the process.
- Both Korra and Aang have been known to race each one another on their Air Scooters.
- Many Gods and Goddesses have been impressed that she can stand three hours listening to Captain Planet as he talks about environment safety before falling asleep. Even Aang could only do it for two hours.
- Because Korra has the dormant Dark Spirit Vaatu inside her body, the GUAC have been looking for ways to free him. Whether or not her body would survive such an extract have been of little concern with some of its members.
- Mordred herself has taken a personal grudge against Korra after the former deflected her Clarent Blood Arthur and defeated her in battle. Mordred has since sworn that it will be her who defeats Korra in the rematch.
- Has been seen training with a much younger Toph to improve her Metalbending. Toph remarks how her fighting has improved since that last time she whooped her butt. But only a little.
- Has been training with other members in the Pantheons like Naruto, Jotaro, and Haruto, using any skills she learned and implementing in her bending.
- Even though Godzilla is a well known Chaotic being, Korra has befriended the Kaiju King and they have been seen relaxing with one another in the Spirit World.
- And since allying herself with King of Kaijus, she to opposes King Ghidorah, seeing the three headed dragon as a destructive force just like Vaatu.
- Even after the fall of SpongeBob, Korra is among the Nicktoon deities who get respect from every Toon deity in the Pantheon, secondly next after her ancestor Aang.
- However, if SpongeBob and Patrick are redeemed, she's willing to give the two a chance.
Yuuka Kazami, Goddess of Growing Stronger with Age
, is more associated with this house than House of Power, having a large field of flowers here. Do not mess with it
unless you want to die that badly.