Narrative, Storytelling and Tropes
This house is commisioned by O-Haruhi-sama as a big library where stories are told from everyone's perspectives (including her own).
It connects in the middle with the Houses of Magic
. Some of their residents used to belong in the House of Theater
as a result of a separation.
The Book of Trope is localized right here.
Haruhi Suzumiya, Goddess of Tropes
(The Unstoppable Force, O-Haruhi-sama
Gen Urobuchi, God of Deconstruction
- Theme Music: Hare Hare Yukai.
- Symbol: SOS Dan Logo.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral/Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Tropes, Genki Girls, Being the Girl Goddess, Aliens and Monsters, Academic Athletes, Psionics, Time Travelers, Mutable Hairstyles, Defrosting Ice Queens, Altering Reality, She's Got Legs, Abrasive Yet Secretly Kind-Hearted People, Black Comedy Molestation, Tsunderes, Sweet Girls in Sour Uniforms, Friends to all Children, Deconstructed God Mode.
- Domains: Creation, Chaos, Charm, Destruction, Envy, Mentalism, Tyranny, Resetting the Status Quo.
- Followers: Minori Kushieda, Troy Barnes.
- Much like how the Roman pantheon absorbed those around it, if a fictional group believe in a supreme creator, they're probably thinking about Haruhi.
- Probably Not Kyon's girlfriend.
- A good friend of Adam Young, much to the dismay of Heaven and Hell.
- Some sects believe Haruhi's position rightfully belongs to Sasaki. But since Sasaki herself does not desire this or any other position in the pantheon, this would be a moot heresynote . Likewise, another group of schismatics believe Kyon is the true God of Tropes. He pretends not to hear them.
- Haruhi always keeps her trusty Reset Button, which has caused Status Quo Is God numerous times, such as how Shinji Ikari's moments of happiness get cut short from her pressing it.
- She may have a bit of an ego, but deep down she does care about those around her. Unless you're her enemy.
- Also has a spot in the Main House.
(Urobutcher, Gen The Butcher)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The "Love" kanji in his shirt.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Massive Body Count On His Shows, Deconstructions, Yuri Genre Enthusiasts, Trolling Creators, Darker and Edgier Cosmic Horror Stories, True Art Is Angsty, Being One of Us.
- Domains: Anime and Manga, Character Deaths.
- Allies: H. P. Lovecraft, Yoshiyuki Tomino.
- Underlings: Madoka Kaname, Sayaka Miki, Homura Akemi, Kyoko Sakura, Mami Tomoe, Charlotte the Dessert Witch and her human form Nagisa Momoe, Kyubey and the Incubators, Kota Kazuraba (Kamen Rider Gaim), Mitsuzane Kureshima (Kamen Rider Ryugen), Takatora Kureshima (Kamen Rider Zangetsu), Kaito Kumon (Kamen Rider Baron), Hideyasu Jonouchi (Kamen Rider Gridon), Yoko Minato (Kamen Rider Malika), Oren Pierre Alfonzo (Kamen Rider Bravo).
- Many Deities are impressed that his involvement on Puella Magi Madoka Magica is the reason why his underlings ascended to the Pantheon in first place.
- He's impressed that Kota, joins the Toku Base in the Kamen Rider division, as well as Kaito, Hideyasu and Yoko joining the Demonic Legion, Micchy in the House of Villains, Takatora in the House of Ambiguity and Oren in the House of Combat, being his new underlings.
- Which is pretty meaningful, since Urobuchi is a Kamen Rider fan too.
- After the "Great Upheaval" unfolded, Urobuchi was the first one everyone blamed. To everyone's shock, he WASN'T behind it.
- He used to occupy the throne of Massive Casualties in the House of Life and Death, but was swiftly booted from his position following The Great Upheaval: not only did all five of the main characters survived, he managed to resurrect a sixth one. He was replaced by Yoshiyuki Tomino (the Trope Namer, who was finally compelled to take the job after months of negotiating to keep his damn mecha pilots in line) and reassigned to this position, as his ability to deconstruct genres are second to none.
- Has a Reality Marble known as Dead End Catharsis: Heaven & Hell Drop, which lowers the luck of all characters in his stories by one rank. Urobuchi's ascension to the Pantheon allowed it to affect any character. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
The Snarl, Tangle of the Threads of Reality
Tony Schiavone, Master of Hyperbole
- The Greatest God in the history of the Pantheon!
- Symbol: The WCW Monday Nitro Logo.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Hyperbole, Two and Three-Announcer Teams, Shocking Swerves.
- Domains: Theater, Competition, Temptation.
- Former Superior: Vince Russo.
- Opposed by: Jim Ross.
- As an announcer, Schiavone never directly gets involved in any of the numerous fights that take place in the Pantheons. Instead, he offers his insights on the action alongside a jolly fat guy and a former manager who actually knows what he's doing. Schiavone is also incredibly easy to please, as evidence by his overwhelmingly positive review of a match between Iron Chef Morimoto and a bale of hay, which ended in a time-limit draw.