open/close all folders
The Sports Masters
Vincent Kennedy McMahon, God of Wrestling Promoters (Mr. McMahon)
- Theme Song: "No Chance In Hell".
- Greater God
- Symbol: The WWE Logo.
- Alignment: Varies... but focuses mostly on the Lawful spectrum
- Portfolio: Chairmen, Professional Wrestling (aka: Sports Entertainment), Being Both Good and Evil at the Same Time, Those With Big Hams, A Good Boss to his Employees or Mistreating Them as Pawns, Author Appeal, Badass Grandfathers, Control Freaks, Fearful Beings, Believing That He's a Wrestling God and Creating the McMahonism, Being Either a Reasonable Authority Figure or Corrupt Corporate Executive, Jerks with Gold Hearts, Breaking Established Rules to Make His Own.
- Domains: Commerce, Wrestling, Theater, Family Business.
- Former Associates: Vince Russo.
- Current Employeed Superstars: John Cena, Randy Orton, Cesaro, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, The Undertaker, Kane, Christian, Paige, Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Bray Wyatt and the Wyatt Family, Chris Jericho, Joey Styles (Works off-screen as the Vice-President of Digital Media Content) and John Bradshaw Layfield (the latter on commentary).
- Notable Employees (WWE Legends): Bruno Sammartino, Stone Cold Steve Austin (his Friendly Enemy), The Rock, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Ric Flair, Edge, Goldberg, André The Giant, The Iron Sheik, Ted DiBiase, Ricky Steamboat, Roddy Piper, Howard Finkel (Finkel being a ring announcer), Gangrel, Luna Vachon, Jim Ross.
- Ex-Employees (those who are currently not associated with WWE but formed part of it): Scott Steiner, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas, Paul London and Brian Kendrick, CM Punk, AJ Lee, Rey Mysterio, Colt Cabana (aka: Scotty Goldman, Vince put him as a mere Jobber).
- Banned from WWE: Hulk Hogan.
- High Priests: Triple H (His son-in-law) and Stephanie McMahon (His daughter).
- If there's a God who's going to be depowered, Mr. McMahon instantly kicks them to the mortal world by saying "You are fireeeeeeeeeeddd!".
- McMahon is very loyal to his employees, past and present ones... except a certain Colt Cabana, who opposes him.
- Helped create the Pantheon Wrestling Federation, with many of the matches run by him.
- The man is known for having a gargantuan ego, but at times it tends to go rather overboard.
- Invited the Scooby Doo gang to Wrestlemania where Shaggy and Scooby had to fight off Kane. He was quite impressed with the group's detective skills when a ghost bear tried to ruin the show.
- After hearing Hulk Hogan's leaked audiotape which involved a case of racism by speaking ill of Brooke's black boyfriend, he took a serious issue and not he only fired Hogan, but also removed every trace of Hulkamania in every WWE related media and is forever banned from the Pantheonic Wrestling Federation.
- Call him a hypocrite, but there was a moment that he insulted Booker T with a racial slur. Unlike Hogan, his case is kayfabed.
- Unless you wish to be erased from reality, never speak to him about a certain imaginary and made up Canadian wrestler who does not exist and never has existed and never won any Royal Rumble or World Championship at Wrestlemania.
Jim Ross, God of Commentators (Good Ol´ JR.)
- Theme Song: "Boomer Sooner"
- Symbol: His hat and his BBQ Sauce placed next to each other.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: those who can get REALLY scary when angered, cowboy hats, those who get battered around (which makes other wrestling gods mad when it's done), awesome old people, Woobies.
- Domains: Wrestling, Commentary, Oklahoma.
- Followers: Jerry Lawler, Mike Tenay, Tazz, Michael Cole, Josh Mathews, Gorilla Monsoon, Booker T.
- Allies: Stone Cold Steve Austin as well as most other wrestling gods.
- Most people know not to ridicule or harm Jim Ross if they want to stay alive. Others who has done so in the past often became high priority targets by the Wrestling gods as well as the many followers of Ross.
- Commentates on all matches that goes down in the House of Combat and Sports and has actually gotten into a few matches himself.
- Can usually be seen in the House of Food, showing off his barbecue sauces to the gods there. Many of them have said it's pretty good.
- Is seen with John Bradshaw Layfield on commentary. Surprisingly, JBL is pretty cool to be around.
- Don't mock his Bell's Palsy, it insults his image with a bad taste. The fact that Vince McMahon did it once infuariates him.