open/close all folders
Lord English, God of Stable Time Loops and the Villainy of Pool (Caliborn, undyingUmbrage, MAN GAKA EXTRAORDINAIRE, The Speaker of the Vast Honk, The Angel of Double Death, Mirthful Messiah, Lil Cal Gamzee, Arquiuspritenote
- Symbol: His Cairo Overcoat
- Theme Songs: English, Eternity Served Cold.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Wanting to destroy EVERYTHING, ESPECIALLY HIS SISTER, (who was his Split Personality) taking complete control of his body (and doing it incorrectly), having his birth, summoning, events related to his summoning AND HIS NAME all be the result of Stable Time Loops, being directly and indirectly responsible for the misery of everyone, killing the Author Avatar, slaughtering ghosts and dark gods, being summoned at the death of the universe, controlling time, having Unconditional Resurrective Immortality, having his name, eyes, minions, weakness and more being related to pool, being an immature brat a heart, being especially nasty to women, being a Complete Monster, having a peg leg, being incredibly determined
- Underling and Host: Doc Scratch
- Allies: Gamzee, Khorne, Porky Minch
- Former Allies: Bob
- Respected by: Lambdadelta
- Enemies: John Egbert, Dirk Strider, The Trolls (except for Gamzee), Andrew Hussie, Lucy, The Doctor, Professor Paradox, Clockwork, Sans, Yu Narumkami, Merged Zamasu, SCP-1440, Chronoa/Supreme Kai of Time
- Fears: Missingno and Vinny
- Feared by: Every Ghost, Author Avatar and Lovecraftian God
- Opposed by: Every good sibling in the House of Family, The Human Child
- 2/4ths of his Soul Merge being: Gamzee and Equius
- Heralds: The Felt
- Soul Jar: Lil Cal
- Lord English was summoned into the Pantheon in the far future using Doc Scratch as a Host at the end of the universe. He then time traveled to the present to wreak havoc upon reality. The first thing he did was create Lil Cal, the puppet that was responsible for Doc Scratch's existence, thus guaranteeing his summoning through a Stable Time Loop.
- Caliborn is a Cherub born on a post apocalyptic Earth far, FAR into the future. Cherubs are creatures that have two personalities in them, one good, and one evil. Caliborn was the evil one and Calliope was the good one. A Cherub's two sides are destined to eventually fight until one half consumes the other. Caliborn was able to take a shortcut using Sburb and its connection to Dream Selves to get someone else to do it for him. However since Sburb was designed to be played with a minimum of two people, it tried to punish him by making different game that was virtually impossible to defeat. A monster would meet him and give him a choice; either die right there in order to stop an evil in the future, or try to beat the nigh-impossible game. If he would succeed, (and he would) he would be granted Unconditional Immortality, and be imbued with a limitless supply of power. Enough to destroy whatever he wanted for however long he wanted.
"And knowing the villain of our story, anything he wanted would be everything. And as long as he wanted would be forever.""Knowing him, in fact, proves it could hardly be considered a choice at all."
- After winning the Game and gaining his Immortality, John, Dirk and six other heroes appeared to stop him, only for Caliborn to seal John and three others away for a while. Dirk and the rest were able seal his soul into Lil Cal, along with half of Gamzee and Arquiusprite. and banish it into the void. Unfortunately, Caliborn's soul was too tenacious remain gone forever, and would appear trough Universe after Universe through his Stable Time Loop and completing his rise as Lord English.
- Lord English is incredibly dangerous. He was already a Cherub, which when grown are already threats to multiple planets but aside from his gift he gained from winning the dead session, he was already a Lord of Time, one the two most powerful classes Sburb can offer. Plus, his Soul Merge has given the ability to put thoughts and mental objects into other people's subconscious (a bad thing in the reality where he came from, where dreams take place in a physical world), impressive physical strength and a Breath Weapon. Also, due to using Doc Scratch as a host, he has First Guardian powers, giving him all the abilities Doc Scratch has, though he does not have his Magic Cue Ball aspect, meaning his intelligence thankfully isn't high enough for the First Guardian powers to grant him Omniscience like Doc Scratch. There is a reason he is a Overdeity and the biggest threat to Paradox Space to ever exist.
- He also had a weapon that could potentially defeat anything. Fortunately for everyone, it only could only be use twice; once by him, and once against him and he has already used it. He currently has it hidden someplace deep in the Void Between the Worlds. Unfortunately for him, Vriska has found it, and has used it on his future self.
- While it's not certain where his power comes from (although one very likely they is that he was granted permanent and infinite access to the same cosmic power cherubs get when they mate), it's quite clear how he got them; his prize for winning the dead session was to be able to destroy his God Tier clock, the device that determines whether a God Tier Sburb players death was either Heroic or Just (i.e. permament). Destroying it has rendered him nearly unkillable since he will just keep resurrecting, as well as imbuing him with previously said limitless power.
- While he does is nearly immortal he does have two weaknesses. One is that the pendulum of his destroyed God Tier Clock seems to be the origin of the Magic Cue Ball.◊ Therefore any weapon that originates from said cue ball is able to judge his death to be Heroic or Just, killing him for good. Unfortunately, Death Is Cheap in the Pantheon, so that might not even be enough. Even if it was, he is destined to appear in another world anyway; Alternia, meaning he won't be dying for good in the Pantheon.
- His other weakness is that it possible to glitch him out of reality. This is why he avoids Missingno and Vinny. He accidentally gained this weakness when he took on the name Lord English. This is because naming himself after a language gave him something in common with the Trope Namer of the Lord British Postulate.
- While he does is nearly immortal he does have two weaknesses. One is that the pendulum of his destroyed God Tier Clock seems to be the origin of the Magic Cue Ball.◊ Therefore any weapon that originates from said cue ball is able to judge his death to be Heroic or Just, killing him for good. Unfortunately, Death Is Cheap in the Pantheon, so that might not even be enough. Even if it was, he is destined to appear in another world anyway; Alternia, meaning he won't be dying for good in the Pantheon.
- He is very skilled in manipulating stable time loops, and has destroyed many universes using said loops. Said loop involves being summoned at the end of the Universe then traveling back in time to start his plan, which starts with spawning Lil Cal into someone's nightmares and using Sburb to bring that nightmare into reality, then use said puppet to create Doc Scratch, who would help him with all with his plan to end said universe as well as be his vessel for the summoning. And the plans DO work. He already was summoned at the end of the universe after all.
AS A LORD OF TIME. I THINK I'M GOING TO MASTER TIME. NOT WITH MY BRAIN. WHICH WOULD BE TOO HARD. BUT WITH MY INSTINCTS. LIKE IN A WAY THAT WORKS WITH MY NATURAL IMPULSES. SUCH AS MY AMBITION. MY WILL TO COMMIT MAYHEM. MY DESIRE TO PUNISH THOSE I DESPISE. I THINK PART OF MY PERSONAL QUEST. IS TO BECOME AT EASE WITH THE FORCES OF INEVITABILITY. INEVITABILITY THAT ALL THINGS SHOULD AND WILL FALL IN MY FAVOR. THAT ALL CAUSALITY ANSWERS TO ME. AND THAT ALL OUTCOMES NOT ONLY SERVE ME. BUT CONSIST OF MY BEING.
- Though he really doesn't have much of a plan for the Pantheon other than to just wait for it to end naturally. He knows if he and Doc Scratch try to end it prematurely, everyone would try to stop him, and he knows he would lose that fight.
- His ability to use stable time loops to bend fate to his will comes from him being the Lord of Time which gives him time powers and and instinctive intuition on how they work. Or, as he said when he was figuring them out:
- Even his NAME is a Stable Time Loop. He stole it out of respect from Jake English when he was battered around by his hope powers. But Jake was named after Lord English as an act of defiance against one Lord English's underlings on an alternate Earth who fears him greatly.
- Fortunately for well, everyone, his future isn't looking too hot. After he's finished with the pantheon, his planned location to be summoned at is Alternia the Troll universe. And after that, things aren't looking so good for him. It isn't known what will happen to him, but with a massive black hole right behind him made out of the Green Sun, caused by his sister, Vriska using his Juju against him that has John and his friends (one of them wielding a sword related to Lord English's weakness) trapped in it in front of him, Doc Scratch gone for good due to the Green Sun being a black hole, and Lil Cal possibly gone for good due to its curse being put into a creature who was killed by Dave, Lord English's future looks to see him trapped and/or killed and without a way to be summoned ever again. To top it off, his last known image had his rotating Billiard Ball eyes stuck on two black 8s signifying that his game was coming to an end.
- Lord English has a rather strong connection with the game of Pool despite probably never even hearing of the game. The Dead Session he beat was basically a cosmic game of pool, conquering planets in that looked EXACLY like pool balls, digging up bombs and using said bombs to propel planets into a black hole in numerical order (but saving the 8th planet for last) like one punts pool balls into the respective holes. His eyes are alternating pool balls, his mob, The Felt, are all green and named after the fabric used on pool tables, and member number 8, will destroy the universe if she dies, much like sinking the 8-ball will end a game of pool (she isn't welcome in the pantheon for obvious reasons), his peg leg and his cane resemble a billiard cuestick, his right hand man, Doc Scratch, has a cue ball for a head, his weakness is a Cue Ball, a ball used to sink other balls, and to top it all off, both his and Scratch's name are pool terms.
- Is considered to be one of the greatest enemies to Siblings part of the House of Family due to just how far he went to torment his sister. Even when she was still his Split Personality, Caliborn was known to leave leaving insulting messages in her inventory and constantly threatening to kill her. When he finally got the means to do so, he did it without hesitation. When he gained his destructive powers, he decided that killing her once wasn't enough, so he decided to search through the Void Between the Worlds where the afterlife exists so he could blow up piece after piece of the afterlife, completely erasing them from existence in an attempt to find his sister and remove her from reality completely.
- And this was just ONE of the ways he tried to torment her. As Doc Scratch is merely an extension of his will, everything Doc Scratch did was also something he wanted to do. When Doc Scratch was inserted into the Troll's universe and turned what would normally be a relatively peaceful race into a bunch of war hungry galactic conquerors and doom them all to extinction, the main reason Lord English wanted this done wasn't to create the Green Sun, his power source, it was because his sister was fond of the race. Seeing that he was willing to go so far JUST to hurt his sister disgusted everyone in the Siblings house to their core.
- There is nobody in the pantheon who hates Lord English more than Yu Narukami. What he feels towards Itachi is NOTHING compared to how he feels towards him. The one time Lord English had the gall to show up, Yu blasted him with EVERY Persona he had.
- In addition to being horrible to his sister, Lord English is known for being pretty terrible to females in general. He was already quite a sexist dick when was young and only got worse when he grew up. All three known female who ever worked for him were generally nothing more than slaves and were only able quit their jobs by dying.
- Lord English is known for killing Andrew Hussie, making him well feared amongst all the Author Avatars in the Pantheon. It has however given him the respect and alliance of Bob.
- Or at least it DID, until Bob learned more about him. When he learned just how horrible Lord English was to his sister, Bob was not very supportive. He and George may have been enemies, but they're still family. He also learned that Hussie actually helped Caliborn on his quest and that that Lord English's reason for killing him basically bodied down to Hussie being a snarker. The true nail in the coffin however was that this version of Lord English didn't kill Hussie yet. He's going to do it when he is summoned in Alternia. He's quite glad it was going to work though. After that, Bob ended their partnership with a blast of gunfire and shouting:
- Is feared by every Lovecraftian Deity and Ghost in the Pantheon. For the Lovecraftian Gods, this is due due to him killing their expies - the Horrorterrors. Not only is Lord English killing said expies, he is massacring them to such a ridiculous degree that they actually had to beg lesser beings for help. For the ghosts, it is because during Lord English hobby of killing universes, he also blows up bubbles of the afterlife in the Void Between the Worlds called the Furthest Ring.
- As such, he is barred COMPLETELY from the House of Otherness, and he only accepted this when he was commenced by everyone that his sister's ghost wasn't there.
- Despite being member of the Grand United Alliance of Destruction, he and Nekron don't get along. In fact, Nekron only allows him to help in the Pantheon and nowhere else. Partially because Lord English is immortal and Nekron doesn't like that, partially because the fact the Lord English being in a universe will mean it will be destroyed completely, and Nekron actually wants existence intact when all life is gone from it so he can enjoy its peace and quiet. and mainly because he is afraid Lord English will blow up the bit of afterlife Necron lords over in his rampage to kill his sister's ghost.
- If there is any virtue Lord English, could possibly claim to have, its that he is INCREDIBLY determined. The Dead Session he was in was designed to be practically impossible, to the point that starting the quests requred doing numerous tedious tasks, he still completed it. He did the extremely boring tasks, to start the quest out practically out of spite, he did the extremely difficult and time constrained task of conquering several planets and shoving them into a black hole despite a having a learning disability, he grinded the levels required to become strong enough fight the ludicrously hard end-boss, and despite having many allies in the form of The Felt and Gamzee helping him along the way, he most definitely did NOT learn the value of friendship. He did all this out of determination to gain the power to become the monster he is today.
- As such, he has the begrudging respect of Lambdadelta, due to his willpower as well as the opposition of Sans and the Human Child due to having disturbing similarities to the Genocide Run variant of Chara.
- Considers The Doctor to be one of his greatest enemies. Not only is The Doctor as good of a Time Master as Lord English, But Lord English thinks that The Doctor is ripping off his title as the Lord Of Time, since he is far older than The Doctor. The Doctor has countered that since Lord English was born in the future, He was technically first, but Lord English is too stubborn to change his mind.
- Another one of Lord English's enemies is Professor Paradox. His knowledge of the space-time continuum, gained through 100,000 years in the event horizon rival Lord English's instincts.
- Clockwork hates him. Hates his incredible cruelty, hates his unfathomable abuse of stable time loops ensuring that "Parade of time" goes only the way he wants it to go, and how he uses it to cause so much destruction and HATES the fact that he really can't do anything to stop him, seeing as he is destined to appear in Alternia after his rampage in the Pantheon as well as the ludicrous ease he displays in killing ghosts. Needless to say, he is VERY glad that Lord English's fate after his appearance in Alternia isn't looking very good.
- There are SOME allies that Lord English has obtained in the pantheon. One Deity that Lord English gets along with due to their shared bloodlust is Khorne, who LOVES what he's going to to the Alternian race in making them into a war-hungry race and causing untold amounts of universal damage to reality. He WAS concerned about Lord English blowing up the Warp, in his quest to find his sister's ghost, but Lord English but those worries to rest; He thinks all the suffering the souls in the Warp go through is awesome, and if his sister IS in there, he won't mind her staying in there.
- He also finds some common ground with Porky Minch due relating to him due to his Axe-Crazy Time Traveler who hasn't matured a bit despite his absurd Time Abyss. Lord English has also barely matured since his youth due to him taking a shortcut in killing his sister, causing him to skip an important part of maturation for himself. He is will be stuck a stunted miserable tool forever. This also means he can't grow the wings his species usually gets when they mature.
- There is one Deity that is just a monstrous as Lord English that considers him a grave enemy; Merged Zamasu. As far as Zamasu is concerned, Lord English is EVERYTHING that could go wrong when you give a mortal divine power and time travel, and considers his one of his greatest enemies. Naturally, the rest of the Pantheon doesn't consider him to be much better, and whenever they fight, they are honestly hard pressed to figure out who to root for.
- It should be noted that Lord English was once an aspiring artist in his time. He was originally a TERRIBLE Artist, but he improved got better at his art. He never actually got GOOD, but he at least got good enough that you could see what he was actually trying to draw and it all culminated in a claymation work that honestly wasn't that bad for a beginner. It completely burnt him out though so don't expect anymore art from him anytime soon.
- Also has a place in House of Time and Space.
Bruno Sammartino, God of Living Legends (The Living Legend, The Italian Superman)
- Greater God
- Theme Song: His WWE 2k14 theme
- Symbol: The WWWF World Heavyweight Championship Belt
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: developing character due to a harsh past, incredible feats of skill, heroes who were incredibly humble, those believing in the ways of the past, those who always won his matches and loved by fans because of it, kicking ass to get to the top
- Domains: Legends, Good, Strength, Invincibility, Wrestling, Determination
- Allies: Captain America, John Cena, King II, Zangief, Bret Hart, CM Punk...pretty much every single wrestling God has idolized him for good reason.
- Rivals: Ric Flair (Friendly, though)
- Enemies: Red Skull
- After having a rocky relationship with Vince McMahon, he finally ascended to the Pantheon by making it to the WWE Hall of Fame as an inductee of 2013, personally inducted by Arnold Schwarzenegger. There, he humbly announced that he made his success due to luck and the support of his fans.
- Despite having a bit of bad blood with Ric Flair, the two have buried the hatchet. They were last seen having an amazing match, with Bruce even doing the signature "WOOO!" with Ric.
- Utterly despises Red Skull, as he is a reminder of his Dark and Troubled Past growing up in World War II Italy. Has teamed up with Captain America to take him down.
- Spends his days training with all the other wrestling gods who made it into the Pantheon. Also opened up a wing in the Academy for those who want to know about wrestling. It has become very popular.
- Has an utter disdain for wrestlers who use drugs and steroids. Gets along with CM Punk due to Punk's straight edge lifestyle, and also found a spirited competitor in Billy Kane for his stance against smoking.
- Many await the day Bruno Sammartino fights Dante, waiting for how The Living Legend fights off the Showy Invincible Hero in an all-out brawl.
- Amazed most gods when they learned that he was a World Champion for more than 4000 days. This personal record was placed in the House of Knowledge for all to see. The wrestling gods agreed that none of them would ever break that prestigious record.
- Also sold out the prestigious Pantheon Square Garden arena 187 times.
Vincent Kennedy McMahon, God of Wrestling Promoters Who Frequently Change the Main Event (Mr. McMahon, Mr. McMagma)
- Theme Song: "No Chance In Hell".
- Greater God
- Symbol: The WWE Logo.
- Alignment: Varies... but focuses mostly on the Lawful spectrum
- Portfolio: Chairmen, Professional Wrestling (aka: Sports Entertainment), Being Both Good and Evil at the Same Time, Those With Big Hams, A Good Boss to his Employees or Mistreating Them as Pawns, Author Appeal, Badass Grandfathers, Control Freaks, Fearful Beings, Believing That He's a Wrestling God and Creating the McMahonism, Being Either a Reasonable Authority Figure or Corrupt Corporate Executive, Jerks with Gold Hearts, Breaking Established Rules to Make His Own.
- Domains: Commerce, Wrestling, Theater, Family Business.
- Former Associates: Vince Russo.
- Current Employed Superstars: John Cena, Randy Orton, Cesaro, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, The Undertaker, Kane, Paige, Dean Ambrose, Bray Wyatt and the Wyatt Family, Chris Jericho, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, AJ Styles
- Notable Employees (WWE Legends): Bruno Sammartino, Stone Cold Steve Austin (his Friendly Enemy), The Rock, Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, Edge, Goldbergnote , André The Giant, The Iron Sheik, Ted DiBiase, Roddy Piper, Howard Finkel (Finkel being a ring announcer), Gangrel and Luna Vachon, Jim Ross, Joey Styles (Both being commentators), Christian,.
- Ex-Employees (those who are currently not associated with WWE but formed part of it): Scott Steiner, Paul London and Brian Kendrick, CM Punk, AJ Lee, Rey Mysterio
- Banned from WWE: Hulk Hogan.
- Other allies: Mystery Inc.
- High Priests: Triple H (His son-in-law), Stephanie McMahon (His daughter) and Shane McMahon (his son).
- If there's a God who's going to be depowered, Mr. McMahon instantly kicks them to the mortal world by saying "You are fireeeeeeeeeeddd!".
- McMahon is very loyal to his employees, past and present ones... except a certain Colt Cabana, who opposes him.
- Helped create the Pantheon Wrestling Federation, with many of the matches run by him.
- The man is known for having a gargantuan ego, but at times it tends to go rather overboard.
- Invited the Scooby Doo gang to Wrestlemania where Shaggy and Scooby had to fight off Kane. He was quite impressed with the group's detective skills when a ghost bear tried to ruin the show. He later asked for their help once more on fighting off a racer known as the Speed Demon. He wasn't happy to learn that his son-in-law and daughter were the monster, though.
- After hearing Hulk Hogan's leaked audiotape which involved a case of racism by speaking ill of Brooke's black boyfriend, he took a serious issue and not only fired Hogan, but also removed every trace of Hulkamania in every WWE related media and is forever banned from the Pantheonic Wrestling Federation.
- Call him a hypocrite, but there was a moment that he insulted Booker T with a racial slur. Unlike Hogan, his case is kayfabed.
- Unless you wish to be erased from reality, never speak to him about a certain imaginary and made up Canadian wrestler who does not exist and never has existed and never won any Royal Rumble or World Championship at Wrestlemania.
- Shocked the wrestling world when it was revealed that he got AJ Styles (The Face of TNA for 11 years) to join the WWE. AJ Styles's matches have been Phenomenal, as they always are.
- Was happy to find André the Giant in the Pantheon, especially when it was revealed that Vince paid for the back surgery for André's famous Wrestlemania III match. Due to the Hogan incident involved, though, neither are able to mention that match with the gravitas it deserves however.
- Somehow became good friends with Fred Flintstone, to the point where they collaborated on a story where Fred interacted with prehistoric versions of wrestlers. Curiously, it turns out that his predecessor, Mr. McMagma got the idea for professional wrestling from Fred himself.
- His various attempts to ascend his son-in-law has been marred with failures. His attempts grew even more numerous ever since Daniel Bryan entered the Pantheon. Many gods cited multiple issues with this including his shady real-life past and overrated wrestling skills. A recent analysis of Triple H did show some form of appeal to followers.
George Herman Ruth Jr., God of Baseball (Babe Ruth, The Great Bambino, The Sultan of Swat, The Home Run King)
- Intermediate God
- Symbols: A bat hitting a baseball
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Badass Boasts, Big Eaters, Boisterous Bruisers, athletes that completely reinvent a sport and how it's played through sheer awesomeness, stars screwed over by a Pointy-Haired Boss, Curses, those who party hard after work, stars that are larger than life, having lots of Fan Nicknames.
- Domains: All aspects of baseball, but especially power and home runs. Also, being virtually universally adored by the public.
- Allies: Every Yankee player and Yankee fan ever. (Albeit with slight reluctance from Lou Gehrig and Joe DiMaggio.) Also gets along famously with Elvis when he visits the house of Music.
- Enemies: Ty Cobb, Harry Frazee.
- Still considered either the Greatest Player of all time, (or at worst, one of the Top 5) nearly 90 years after his prime.
- Was the catalyst for turning a second string team into one of the greatest dynasties of all time, and into the most dominant team in baseball history.
- Tends to make inspirational appearances in baseball movies, especially if it involves helping kids.
- The "Curse of the Bambino" was initially supposed to be a short term thing he and God worked out, but neither could resist yanking the chain of Boston and its fans.
Johnny Joestar, God of Horse Racing (The Seventh JoJo, Jonathan Joestar)
- Theme Song: Tusk
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His Stand "Tusk" and Horse "Slow Dancer"
- Alignment: Neutral Good (Sometimes Leans towards Chaotic Good)
- Portfolio: Unscrupulous Hero, Handicapped Badass, Deadpan Snarker, With The Power of The Golden Ratio, Finger Gun, quite dangerous with spinning fingernail bullets, thinks of himself as less than zero.
- Domains: Horse Racing, Horse Riding, Horses, Spinning, Handicapped.
- Allies: Gyro Zeppeli, Jotaro Kujo, Baiken, Yu Narukami and the Investigation Team.
- Enemies: Dio Brando, Funny Valentine
- Despite not being able to use his legs he put himself into a nation wide horse race called the "Steel Ball Run" to obtain something known as The Holy Corpse Parts ( The Corpse of Jesus Christ) in order to heal his legs, he went on the long race and later gained a friend in Gyro Zeppeli and later had to stop President Funny Valentine from obtaining the parts.
- His Stand Tusk allows him to be able to channel into The Golden Rotation, spinning energy that allows him to gain more and more power as long as he is able to use fast momentum.
- He ascended through Jotaro after finding out that Valentine ascended and is attempting to find out what he is doing there and stop his plans.
- He is open to entering any sort of Race as to prove that The Golden Rotation can make him faster then any vehicle.
- Is nice to the Equestrian Members of the Pantheon and treats them with respect though he has wondered what would happen if he was able to combine his power to their abilities.
- Hates Dio Brando as it reminds him of Diego Brando (only much worse), though is surprised that Dio does not turn into a raptor like creature when they fight, though he is often ready to battle his Stand The World.
- Does not like being called Jonathan nor being called JoJo as to him it is embarrassing.
- He's the first JoJo that belongs from an Alternate Universe instead of the main one.
- Would like to let people know that he may sound like Eren Yeager but that isn't a ahead on asking him how to slay titans.
- Has heard rumors of a universe where he is a part of The Investigation Team, Johnny merely chalks it up to the machinations of President Valentine and doesn't dwell on it too much. Though he has decided to help them if they ever need it.
- Johnny did actually manage to recover from his crippled state after a long recovery. Too bad he didn't get to enjoy it for long as ten years after the Steel Ball Run, his wife got sick of an extremely rare disease, and Johnny tried to use the Holy Corpse to remove the disease from her. Unfortunately the disease then moved to his son and when Johnny tried to cure him with Tusk, he was the one who caught the disease and soon after got his head smashed by a large boulder.
Rey Mysterio, God of Masked Luchadors (Oscar Gutierrez, Rey Mysterio Jr./Rey Misterio, The Ultimate Underdog, The Legendary King of Mystery, Rey Mysteriopal)
- Theme song: "619", or "Booyaka 619".
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: Any of his Masks, or a question mark topped with a crown.
- Alignment: Lawful Good/Neutral Good
- Portfolio: fast, agile wrestlers, speaking Spanish and English, cute looking and small ass kickers, those who like children and those who kids like back (and one who will hunt you down if you hurt his), crosses on his outfit and body, Face, numerous wrestling outfits that verge on Costume Porn, fighting against opponents taller than he is, luchador masks, being older than what they appear to be.
- Domains: Wrestling (particularly Lucha Libre), Good, Mexico.
- Herald: Misterio Sr. (His Uncle and the original Rey Misterio)
- High Priest: El Santo
- Followers: El Fuerte, Sin Cara (both the original wielder and Jorge Arias), El Toro Fuerte (no relation to El Fuerte), MASK de Smith.
- Former Boss: Vince McMahon.
- Allies: John Cena, King II, Zangief, The Murray,Yayoi Kise, Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy (only when they're not BROKEN), Daniel Bryan, Travis Touchdown, The Undertaker, Paul London and Brian Kendrick, Little Mac, Sora.
- Rivals: Edge (a friendly one though), CM Punk (also friendly), Kane, Randy Orton, Dolph Ziggler, John Bradshaw Layfield.
- Fears: Quetzalcoatl
- King II decided to bring in one of the most famous masked wrestlers of all time, Rey Mysterio, into the Pantheon. This is because no matter how big the opponent or how small the odds, Rey Mysterio has never given up. Rey also has been one of the biggest Faces throughout his entire career—even gods like John Cena weren't that squeaky clean in the beginning.
- There was a bit of a debate that some gods suggested El Santo be God of the Masked Luchador. However, when the Court of the Gods went over El Santo's profile, his fame actually came more for his masked persona rather than his wrestling skill. This cemented Rey's position, but Rey thought it would be right if El Santo became his High Priest. The Court of Gods agreed.
- Is very, very protective of his children. The last god who decided to hurt them (CM Punk who caused his daughter to cry on her birthday by singing to her), got a 619 to the face.
- Punk has since apologized for acting like such a douche and has buried the hatchet with him.
- Is an avid comic book fan, and every year at Wrestlemania (or any other pay-per-view he fights in), he comes out as different types of superheroes ranging from Daredevil, Captain America, Iron Man, and The Flash. There was also that one time he dressed up as The Joker, which caused the Clown Prince of Crime to laugh his ass off at the tribute.
- Yayoi Kise actually came to him with some of her comic books, hoping that Rey would use it for inspiration for his costumes. To her surprise, Rey said the designs were very interesting and he told her he'd wear her designs next time he fought. Yayoi immediately shed tears of happiness, causing many of the gods who saw the two together to coo in delight.
- Many gods have learned the hard way about underestimating Rey's skills. They've soon had themselves kicked in the face and then followed up with the 619 or a Frog Splash for good measure. It's gotten to the point that it's become a huge drinking game in the Houses of Combat, Sports and Commerce to see how many gods get their asses kicked by him.
- Despite never turning heel, there was that one universe where he got amnesia on the road to Wrestlemania thanks to Jack Swagger. The Rey in that universe knew about Jack giving him amnesia, but was having too much fun living by his own rules to reveal the truth.
- When he's not practicing or training, Rey is usually seen in the House of Weapons, trying to find some new swords for his collection. Gods who didn't believe he could kick their asses are now fearing the day he comes wielding a sword in tandem with his luchador skills.
- Travis Touchdown met up with him and handed Rey a spare Beam Katana he had on hand. Rey...smiled.
- Despite their stance as rivals, Edge and Rey actually have teamed up together and won the tag team champions once or twice. For old time's sake, Edge teamed with Rey to fight off Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin in a friendly match. Once the match was over, however, Rey was on the receiving end of a Spear. Rey then retaliated with a 619, so it all was fair.
- It took a while for Edge to forgive Rey in regards to his decision to marry Vickie Guerrero though, especially since Vickie became very abrasive to Rey for a time.
- Is not to be confused with Mysterio in the House of Magic. The last time Mysterio tried to pretend he was the luchador, Rey chased him with a beam katana.
- Rey is never allowed to use a steel chair in a wrestling match. Why, do you ask? Because unlike most heel and anti-hero gods who can easily get disqualified if they have one in their hands, he gets away with it due to him being so squeaky clean and somehow it's justified that he's channeling the spirit of his friend Eddie Guerrero.
- Was once accused of placing the Undertaker in a coma. After enough investigation, it was revealed that it was really Kane who did the deed and framed the luchador to hide the evidence. Rey even told that despite the matches the two had with one another, there would be no way that he could beat the Deadman into such a state.
- Of course it should be noted that Rey did break Taker's orbital bone and gave him a concussion, hence why Kane thought he could not only commit the assault in the first place, but also frame Rey for it.
- On one occasion, he got into a scuffle with Akuma, which resulted in him dodging the Shun Goku Satsu and countering with a 619. Akuma left... mightily impressed.
- Is impossible to be hated, as his title is "The Ultimate Underdog"...except for the Pantheon Wrestling Federation's Royal Rumble Match in 2014, the fans booed him due to them expecting Daniel Bryan as #30. Rey understands that it's not really him that they hated that night, but more on how Daniel Bryan got screwed over for a chance to headline Wrestlemania.
- Also can be seen in the Academy, supervising the Lucha Libré club.
- After leaving WWE, he had a match with Tigre Uno/Xtreme Tiger against Hijo del Perro Aguayo and Manik in Tijuana (both Mysterio and Perro Jr. are currently in AAA), and then a tragedy happened in the ring, when he kicked Perro Jr. in the back (which is not strong as it is), the latter got heavily injured in the neck by the second apron. Mysterio got shocked after learning that Perro Jr. passed away one day later after the match, and gave condolences to the Aguayo family for the accident.
- Was originally called Rey Mysterio Jr. because his uncle and mentor was the original Rey Misterio. Since achieving worldwide fame and a successful WWE career he has taken up the mantle as the main Rey Mysterio (with his uncle competing as Misterio Sr.), though he does still accept being called Mysterio Jr. out of respect.
- A prehistoric version of him called "Rey Mysteriopal" has recently been spotted. The current version of him has no comment, except how he's somehow gained a connection to Fred Flintstone now.
Calvin and Hobbes
Calvin and Hobbes, Gods of Calvinball
- Lesser Gods
- Symbol: G.R.O.S.S. Newspaper Hats
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral (both, but Hobbes can slip into True Neutral)
- Both: A Boy and His X, Vitriolic Best Buds, Red Oni, Blue Oni
- Calvin: Allergic to Routine, Hates Baths, Cant Get Away With Nothing, Mr. Imagination, The Chew Toy, Brilliant, but Lazy, Sore Loser, Unsympathetic Comedy Protagonist, the Noodle Incident, Jerk with a Heart of Gold, Kids Are Cruel.
- Hobbes: Casanova Wannabe, Panthera Awesome, feline pride, feline sarcasm, tuna as a Trademark Favorite Food, Karma Houdini, Companion Cube, Maybe Magic, Maybe Mundane.
- Calvin: Imagination, Anarchy, Games, Laziness.
- Hobbes: Tigers, Imagination, Games, House Cats.
- Allies: Big Boss, Lucifer, any comic character
- Followers: All duelists
- Friendly Rivalry: Erma
- Enemies: Garfield, YHVH
- By far, the weirdest thing to come into the House of Sports. Calvin and Hobbes' made-up sport consists of two rules: 1. Players wear masks, 2. the rules are never the same two games in a row. The rules are made up as you play, you see.
- Many of the more imaginative minds in the Pantheon are able to keep a game of Calvinball going for hours upon hours when playing with/against each other.
- All practitioners of Confusion Fu enjoy Calvinball as their favorite sport.
- Whenever Calvin has reason to leave his temple, his return is always met with Hobbes pouncing him.
- Calvin has managed to create not one, not two, but three inventions out of a cardboard box. The same cardboard box. With the opening facing upward, it's a time machine. Sideways, it's a duplicator. Upside-down, it's a transmogrifier. Big Boss was impressed.
- Sometimes, Calvin will not answer to the name of Calvin, pretending to be "Stupendous Man", "Spaceman Spiff", or "Tracer Bullet". No one is sure what to make of these alternate identities.
- Gods in the Pantheon are confused as to Hobbes's true nature. Does he come to life for Calvin? Is he just a stuffed tiger doll? There are differing reports. Hobbes has remained silent on the matter.
- Since their series is somewhat of a Gateway Series for many, Calvin and Hobbes are respected by most comic-related gods in the Pantheon. Though Calvin and Hobbes do not like Garfield much at all, for some reason. They say it's lingering sentiments from Bill Watterson's feelings towards the strip.
- Calvin has not peed on random objects or prayed in the middle of nowhere.
- The two have reopened their G.R.O.S.S. club (Get Rid Of Slimy Girls) and have invited any male in the Pantheon to join them. As of yet, no one has taken up this offer.
- While Calvin doesn't seem to care much for the war between Cosmos and Melkor, he does, as one who admires the idea of freedom and the ability of man to do whatever one wants, consider Lucifer to be an inspiration. On the other hand, he hates YHVH for daring to try and destroy free will through schools.
- Has been noted for making several extremely detailed snow creatures. He has since gotten in a friendly competition against Erma for who can create the scariest snowman landscape. To the suprise of everyone, he is currently winning with the point in his court due to how he created a mutated, living, demonic snowman before.
Cedric Diggory, God of Letting The Other Guy Take The Win
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The Hufflepuff badger playing Quidditch
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Hufflepuff House, Nice Guy, Pretty Boy, Being Honorable To A Fault, Campus Heroes, Chick Magnet, Lovable Jock, Humility Unlike His Dad, His Honor Causes Him To Lose, I Feel Guilty; You Take It, former Trope Namer for Sacrificial Lion, Inspirational Martyr, very good magical ability across the board,
- Domains: Quidditch, Wizardry, Compassion, Gratitude
- Allies: Harry Potter, Albus Dumbledore (most students at Hogwarts, really), Mami Tomoe, Eddard Stark, Pyrrha Nikos, Kamina, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Shinjiro Aragaki, Kaidan Alenko, Ashley Williams, William Overbeck, Zeratul
- Enemies: The Death Eaters, especially Lord Voldemort and Peter Pettigrew (for ordering and causing his death respectively), Dolores Umbridge (for belitting his death as an "accident"), cheaters in general
- Annoyed with: The Vampires sub-house
- Opposed by: Twilight haters who can't tell him apart, the Dursleys
- Ascended to the Pantheon after making Harry promise to return his body to his father. When the Court of the Gods accounted for his sense of honor to the point he wishes to forfeit his wins if he feels like he doesn't deserve them.
- All the Hogwarts students and staff celebrated his ascension, and even Draco had to give some begrudging respect. Additionally, he has vowed to side alongside Potter and his friends to stop Lord Voldemort once and for all.
- Has joined a club of other Sacrificial Lions like Mami, Ned Stark, Pyrrha, Kamina, Obi-Wan, Shinjiro, Bill, and Zeratul.
- The reason behind his annoyance with the Vampires sub-House is because of the existence of a character who shall not be named whose family caused quite a lot of drama and headaches that they had to be removed from the Pantheon's memory. Sparkling vampires is not something he finds amusing.
- Was horrified to find out that in another timeline, due to time travelling shenanigans by Harry and Draco's sons Albus and Scorpius, in which they humiliated him in the Triwizard Tournament's second task, he became embittered, joined the Death Eaters, killed Neville, and won Voldemort the war.
- Being the kind of guy who will surrender his win if he feels he didn't win it fairly, he has a very dim view on unfair play of any category.
Private First Class/Sergeant/Minor Junior Private Negative First Class/Captain Dexter Grif, God of Blood Sports (Griff, Dirtbag, That Yellow Guy, Sarge's Number 7 Man)
- Theme Song: Grifball Jam
- Alignment: True Neutral (Could be Neutral Good if he wasn't so lazy)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The AGLA logo
- Portfolio: Action Survivor, Being ultra-lazy, being gluttonous, being on the short end of Sarge's schemes and surviving all sorts of shit, being a Badass Driver when the situation calls for it, Cowardly Lion, Genius Ditz, Incorruptible Pure Laziness, Weak, but Skilled
- Domain: Sloth, Gluttony, Pain
- Allies: Kaikaina Grif (his sister), ''Donut, Church (both Alpha and Epsilon), Yukari Yakumo, Tucker, Caboose, Tex
- Enemies: The Meta, Felix, Locus sort-of-friendly terms with Locus, Johan Liebert
- Opposes: Boomstick
- He was forced to ascend after the Main House decided to have a Grifball court built into the House of Sports. Whenever a player picks up the Grifball, Grif's spirit possesses their body and their uniform becomes orange - leaving him the prime target for everyone's Gravity Hammers. Also, much to his chagrin, he gets blown up whenever he scores.
- Whenever anyone's not playing Grifball, Grif can either be seen sleeping in his house or pigging out in the House of Food. His bottomless stomach scares that entire House. He once got into an eating contest with Pac-Man, Kirby, and Kyoko Sakura - after what took weeks (even after manipulation from the House of Time and Space), it ended with a tie.
- He has no idea why everyone thinks his armor is yellow instead of orange. In fact, Charlotte once tried to eat him, mistaking him for a block of cheese. (Grif survived, thanks to his protective cone.)
- He gets uneasy whenever he's around any type of Action Girl. This is likely a result of Tex busting his balls one too many times.
- Has a huge respect for Yukari Yakumo, and tries to emulate her laziness.
- After much review, his pivotal contribution to the Meta's death, mainly throwing himself into danger to disarm him of his Brute Shot, as well as his contributions in the war for Chorus, it's been decided that he deserved a promotion to Lesser God. Which is unfortunate for him, as the higher the rank, the bigger the responsibilities.
- He tried to pledge himself as a follower of every other deity in the Pantheon, under the rhetoric that omni-religion would force him to take every single day as a holy day of rest. It didn't work.
- The Stig, after seeing some records of Grif's driving capabilities, sent Grif an e-mail challenging him to a race. Grif hasn't responded, since he's too lazy to even look at his email.
- Has recently entered a period of mourning. When asked why, he simply responded with "I didn't know him too well, but I knew him well enough." before cramming more lava cakes into his mouth.
- Of course, it was then realized that Oum himself is now in the Pantheon.
- Grif is currently vary wary of Boomstick, due to the latter attacking him any chance he gets and being Sarge's kid.
- Trying to mind-control him by way of Demonic Possession doesn't seem to work for some reason, as his laziness is so great the mind-controller also acquires his apathy until they leave voluntarily.
- This also makes him an enemy of Johan Liebert, as even the cruelest of tricks he has can't break him (partly due to this unchanging laziness, and partly due to his title, so death and other tricks Johan is used to using isn't something new to him). Meetings usually end with him trying to shoot down Johan, commenting on why no one else thought about just trying to kill him when he's trying to mind-break them.
- After fourteen seasons of adventures, Grif has decided enough is enough and is no longer participating in adventures with the rest of the Blood Gulch crew. Time will tell whether or not he eventually returns.
- He does return to the Reds and Blues, however the only reason he did was because as he said, "Holy hell, does shit get boring without 'em. And you know I figured that without me to beat up on y'all were doomed to fall apart at the seams. I'm your hate glue." He also managed to get on somewhat good terms with Locus.
Ippo Makunouchi, God of Boxing (The Wind God)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The Japanese Boxing Commission Championship belt
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Learning How to Box, Wanting to Be Strong, Bob and Weave, Fair Play, Badass Normals, Foe Yay, Butt Monkeys, The Dempsey Roll and its Special Adaptations, Crouching Doormats, Hidden World Champions, School-Smart Strong Guys, Dutiful Sons.
- Domains: Competition, Sports, Boxing, Strength.
- Followers: Manny Pacquiao (his avatar), Muhammad Ali (for now; he intends to challenge Ippo for a fight in the future), Rocky Balboa Jr., Oliver Bronstein, Max Lopez
- Allies: Hong Meiling, Little Mac, Ana Amari, Peter Parker/Spider-Man, Maya Amano, Yukari Tanizaki, Son Goku, Hulk Hogan, Krillin, Master Roshi, Vegeta, Mashiro Moritaka and Akito Takagi, Babe Ruth, Yamcha, Koichi Hirose, Batsu Ichimonji
- Worthy Opponents: Dudley, Sylvester Stallone (as Rocky Balboa)
- Friendly Rivals: Glass Joe, Joe Yabuki, Akihiko Sanada
- Rivals: Piston Hondo, Aran Ryan, Juzo Sakakura, Don Flamenco, Great Tiger, Von Kaiser, King Hippo
- Enemy: Balrog, Bernkastel, Biff Tannen pre-1985
- As one of the Pantheon's earliest deities, Ippo Makunouchi was instantly rushed to claim the "God of Boxing" title as soon as he ascended to godhood. However, this was haphazardly marked without a trope or concept attached to it, creating the perception that he was claiming godhood over everything to do with the sport of boxing itself. This soon led to gyms and challengers sprouting left and right to oppose him, causing Ippo to think that this position is some sort of divine setup.
- For this reason and due to his meek and humble personality, Ippo wasn't particularly keen on answering any of the challenges, but he still didn't — and won't — refuse anything presented to him as an official match. For awhile the current challenger on tap has been Sylvester Stallone in his Rocky Balboa alter-ego, and after that Muhammad Ali has a thing or two he wants to say about not being chosen…
- Many deities are surprised that such a meek young man could be such a talented and strong boxer that his skills alone have gotten and kept him in the Pantheon for so long. But that's the thing. "Many" deities is as far as that judgment goes. Considering how many have seen a meek-but-strong type in their world, the word "most" can't even apply here.
- Although Ippo is a generally low profile god, there was one time where he grabbed nearly everyone's attention, though not for any reason he's altogether proud of. One day, rumors started circulating in the Pantheon that although he's a featherweight in boxing, he's a heavyweight in a certain...other area. Soon enough this rumor reached the House of Lust…and finally hit the ears of one Panty Anarchy, who quickly went inside his temple and closed the doors behind her…only to exit it a few minutes later looking absolutely horrified. When she was asked if anything happened she denied it vehemently, stating, "Are you fucking serious!? That…THING would rip me in half!" Soon after many goddesses, and a few gods, began visiting Ippo to see if the rumors were true. Although no precise measurement was taken, there were reports that some goddesses, even including Bayonetta and Aphrodite, were very very impressed. Ippo doesn't like to talk about it.
Panty: I hope that Kumi of yours knows how to stretch.
- After that whole deal blew over, Panty went to Ippo with these parting and sobering words of wisdom:
- Ippo really, really doesn't like to talk about it.
- When he was approached by Hong Meiling, he initially thought it would be about the above subject. However, it turns out she admired him because like her, he's a strong melee fighter who takes a lot of crap both physically and otherwise and can be surprised and beaten when taken out of his comfort zone, but despite this he's become a top-level boxer in Japan. He wasn't sure how to take it exactly, but more or less accepted her friendship.
- Went one-on-one with Little Mac in a main event boxing match, with the two fighting all out. Mac knocked him out in the first one-minute round, but Ippo got back up and evened the score through the next two rounds. In the end, their trainers both carried them out of the arena and they came away with a great respect for one another, becoming friends after this. They've gone on to spar on a number of occasions to hone their skills since then.
- Ippo also went on to compete against many of Mac's fellow ascended World Video Boxing Association competitors, defeating all of them using various tactics he's learned over the years. He's considered a rival to most of them now as well as several other boxers in the Pantheon, some friendlier than others, similar to how Mac has it. His biggest rival of them all, though, is Piston Hondo, as both compete over who is the best boxer on the Japanese circuit.
- Absolutely despises Balrog due to the Crazy Buffalo perverting everything he stands for as a boxer. He would quickly find that he's not alone. Aran Ryan, being a similarly cheap fighter, earns some of Ippo's ire as well, but considering the Irishman so insane he doesn't even register some of the cheapest stuff he does as cheating, Ippo mostly just considers him irritating.
- Much like with Little Mac, Ippo and Joe Yabuki found mutual respect following a friendly match. He later introduced the two boxers to each other.
- Has had to take a month off training to recover and adapt his style to be more evasive than normal after injuries from a fight he lost caused him to develop symptoms of Punch-Drunk Syndrome. Since returning he has not shown those symptoms, though some believe magic from the Pantheon had something to do with that. He hasn't commented on this, but does seem oddly familiar with Ana Amari for some reason…
- After such a long time, Ippo's mysteriously tropeless title was finally rectified by the sleuthing of none other than Spider-Man. Taking an interest in him due to the shared commonality of both being unlucky everymen and extraordinary heroes/champions at the same time, Spidey discovered something about Ippo's history that filled a vacated article: Ippo had spent virtually his entire life training himself in boxing. Whether it was carrying coolers to and from his family's fishing boat as a child even before he had the idea to become a boxer, running full speed at bars in the park so he could get quicker at ducking blows, or taking on all sorts of new environments in his official training camps, Ippo has either been learning new tricks or adapting his body to be faster, sturdier, and stronger ever since his father died when he was a kid, and it has paid off in his boxing career.
- Realizing this, Spidey took Ippo to the Court of the Gods and established a case that his status as the God of Boxing should represent the fact that his entire life has been one big long Boxing Lesson. The Court accepted this on the condition that he finally fight Stallone as Rocky Balboa. The fight took place in a private venue with the Court members in attendance. Ippo barely defeated the aged Rocky, getting up just before the ten-count after both knocked each other down, but each man came away with another Worthy Opponent and Ippo earned himself an upgrade from Demigod to Lesser God as a result.
- Muhammad Ali's challenge to his title was finally rescinded after all of this, but many reports say that if Ali can find his own way into the Pantheon, Ippo should expect to be called out for a fight anyway. He is not looking forward to this.
- Since his place in the Pantheon has been reinforced, others have started taking interest to him. Maya and Yukari empathize with Ippo over the fact that they're all terrible drivers, though he's taken them fishing on his boat since that's one thing he can steer well and maybe he could teach them a thing or two with that. His tendency towards constant training and improvement and desire to know how it feels to be strong has the full support of the Kame House, his meek personality along with this fact reminds Vegeta of Cabba, and Hogan considers him a prime example of why train is the first of Hulkamania's Three Demandmentsnote . Mashiro, Takagi, Babe Ruth, and Yamcha are all cool with him even though he's pretty bad at both editing manga and playing baseball, as they would rather give him credit for making the effort than tell him he sucks like the "average" unpleasable fan. He and the latter four have all shared autographs.
- There is another sport he's an expert at, though: bowling. It's been joked that this is because "bowling" and "boxing" are just a few letters apart, but Barry Allen and Patrick Jane both found a more likely and serious explanation: his balance, ducking, arm strength, and U-motion swinging are all so good as a result of his boxing training that he just naturally picked this up.
- His high school grades are so good that it's been said he could've gotten into any college he wanted to. Many of the Students in the House of School have come to him for help, with Koichi and Batsu in particular becoming really good friends (though part of this is because they can all help each other train to get stronger too). However, one who he refuses to associate with is notorious bully and attempted date rapist Biff Tannen, who reminds him of his own school bullies except a bit more heinous. Ironically, Biff's 1985 old-man self seems to agree.
Legolas and Gimli
Legolas and Gimli, Gods of Tension Between Elves And Dwarves and Body-Count Competitions (Legolas: Greenleaf, Prince of the Woodland Realm, Gimli: Son of Glóin, Lord of the Glittering Caves, Elf Friend, Lockbearer)
- Lesser Gods
- Symbol: A dwarven axe and an elven longbow crossed together
- Alignment: Neutral Good (Legolas used to be Lawful Neutral)
- Portfolio: From Rival Races But Eventually Become Friendly With Each Other, Body-Count Competition, Heterosexual Life-Partners, Odd Friendship, Vitriolic Best Buds, Interspecies Friendship, Freudian Trio alongside Aragorn, Red Oni, Blue Oni, Short-Range Guy, Long-Range Guy
- Gimli: Axe-wielder (with several backups in hand and for throwing), Badass Beard, The Big Guy (ironically), Implacable Man, Pint-Sized Powerhouse, Warrior Poet, cousin of a king and takes action, Adaptational Comic Relief, Really Really Manly, Violent Glaswegian
- Legolas: near-exclusive archer with a long knife on the side, The Fair Folk, The Empath (for fauna, flora, and the land, but not people), Nature Lover, The Smart Guy, Submissive Badass, Captain Obvious, Mr. Exposition, Over 500 Years Old, Long-Haired Pretty Boy, Defrosting Warrior Elf Prince of Mirkwood, heightened sight and hearing, The Ace, Improbable Aiming Skills
- Domain(s): Rivalry -> Friendship, Body Count
- Gimli: Dwarves, Axes
- Legolas: Elves, Archery
- Allies: Aragorn, Gandalf, Samwise Gamgee, Frodo and Bilbo Baggins, Gilius Thunderhead, Malfurion Stormrage, Muradin Bronzebeard, Tyrande Whisperwind, the Fortress Dwarves, The Order of the Stick (Roy, Haley, Elan, Vaarsuvius, Belkar)
- Rivals: Each other (friendly)
- Enemies: Sauron, Melkor, The Witch-King of Angmar, Fafnir, Lady Vashj, Kael'thas Sunstrider, Illidan Stormrage, Arthas Menethil, Xykon, Redcloak, The Monster in the Darkness, General Tarquin
- Conflicting Opinion from: Nearly every other ascended non-evil dwarf and elf (at least those who care about the rivalry between their two races)
- For a time, Gimli had to step down from his position as God of Dwarves and demoted to High Priest (like Legolas was before the changing of deities in the Elves sub-section of the Fantastic Races sub-house resulted in his situation becoming ambiguous). Not one to leave a friend behind, Gimli went and searched for his fire-forged friend. Finally deciding to do something about it, and realizing he can ascend both of them, Aragorn made a plea with the Court of the Gods to ascend the two for Elves vs. Dwarves or for Body-Count Competition, which the two are best known for.
- It was decided to ascend them for both instead as their relationship did start as…rocky as was stereotypical between their races before it eventually became the friendship they now shared. And their competition has been a Ur-Example for the trope and nobody else has it more identifiable in their character than them.
- Many other dwarf and elf deities alike express confusion whenever the two are seen together, as the entire idea (when members of the two races aren't kept in line by a member of a third race, usually human) is ludicrous.
- Gilius Thunderhead has no problem with their friendship, since he never encountered elves when he was still alive to have any animosity with them.
- The Fortress Dwarves, being unbelievably stupid and with their anti-elf sentiments, once swarmed Legolas…and considered him as great as the Cacame, Elven King of the Dwarves from his befriending a Dwarf. So long as he doesn't oppose their tree-cutting, they will not oppose him in kind. While a bit confused with this revelation, he and Gimli decided it would be a waste for them to miss out of getting military equipment by pressing the issue any further; Legolas isn't that much of a tree-hugger.
- And after hearing from them what elves in their world are, both have concurred that DF!Elves are really really twisted and share a lot of savage orc traits.
- "Never trust an elf!" Gimli used to say. He wasn't too pleased with himself with that fact and doesn't condone any other dwarf (or any other race for that matter) who quotes that from him.
- Legolas used to be a guest amongst Lu Bu's forces , shooting Xiahou Dun in the eye and finally getting tossed to a pool of rabid old women fangirls…except that turns out to be all just a dream. When he mentioned it, Gimli said he was reading too much foreign novels since his ascension.
- The Order of the Stick hold the two in high regard, even when they're parodies of the Fellowship.
- They also managed to befriend Rincewind, no matter how hard he tries to run from their adventures; he somehow keeps finding himself involved every single time.
- Ever since he downed an oliphaunt, Legolas has garnered the attention of a few other archers. Hawkeye in particular also mentioned one time Iron Man called him Legolas.
- The two have additional Houses under Slaughter and Otherness.
Little Mac, God of Boxing Battlers and Pint Sized Powerhouses (Bruiser from the Bronx)
- Theme song: Punch-Out Main Theme (Wii version)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His pink tracksuit
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Those never giving up, those who don't talk, Type 1 American based characters, small people who really don't like to be teased about their height, very fast boxers, the Star Punch, pink tracksuits, Giga Mac
- Domains: Boxing, Determination
- Herald: Doc Louis (his coach)
- Allies: Dudley and all good Nintendo Gods, Rey Mysterio, Ippo Makunochi
- Rivals: Balrog and all evil Nintendo Gods
- Friendly Rival: Glass Joe, Donkey Kong, Soda Popinski, King Hippo, Aran Ryan, Great Tiger
- Followers: Ikki Takeda, Ryoko Ookami, Steve Fox, Heavy D!, Vanessa
- Ascended when he was given the invitation to participate in the next Super Smash Bros. Tournament, which was met with unanimous rejoicing, seeing as he was an Assist Trophy in the previous tournament.
- Usually does not like to be mocked of his height. The last person who did this, Samus, was sent flying to the moon with his K.O Punch. Gets along with Rey Mysterio, who has proven to be a god not to be messed with despite his size (although he doesn't like how Rey can get away with hitting people with steel chairs).
- Hates Balrog for being a disgrace to the sport of boxing, and sees Dudley as a mentor who at least has the sense not to insult him for his pink tracksuit he wears.
- Artix von Krieger, meanwhile screams in terror whenever Little Mac wears it (because he's scared of pink).
- Also leads the Boxing Club in the Academy.
- Trollkaiger thought it would be funny to replay clips of Samus making fun of his fight. Little Mac's response was to go Giga Mac.
- Happy to find a fellow WVBA boxer in Glass Joe, and Glass Joe is happy that it's Little Mac and not the other boxers like Mr. Sandman or Super Macho Man that's coming to see him. Other WVBA boxers soon ascended, but they don't seem to hold ill will toward Little Mac, and are waiting for the day they can all fight.
- Has a seat in the House of Combat.
- Also was rumored to have gone mad in power after winning his title and done some atrocities, forcing Abobo to defeat him. With the help of NiGHTS, Little Mac was able to defend his case that it was All Just a Dream of Abobo's, enabling him to retain his place.
Makie Sasaki, Goddess of Passionate Sports Girls (Armatura Quinquiplex, Baka Pink, Pink Albatross, Biblio Pink Tulip)
- Lesser Goddess
- Alignment: Chaotic Good, Occasionally dips into Stupid Good
- Symbol: Makie's Liberum Lemniscus, Bombus Globus, Frango Stipes, Cleaving Ring and Capturing Rope
- Portfolio: Passionate Sports Girl, Genki Girl, Rose-Haired Sweetie, The Ditz, Sensual Spandex, Global Ignorance, Girlish Pigtails, Global Ignorance, Ms. Fanservice, Smarter Than You Look, Super Gullible, Butt-Monkey
- Domains: School, Sports, Magic, Gymnastics, Optimism
- Allies: (Mahora Academy): Negi Springfield, Asuna Kagurazaka, Konoka Konoe and Setsuna Sakurazaki, Nodoka Miyazaki, Yue Ayase, Evangeline A.K McDowell, Kaede Nagase, Mana Tatsumiya, Sayo Aisaka, Ku Fei
- Makie loves gymnastics and we mean, REALLY loves gymnastics so much so that she's put all her efforts into being amazing at gymnastics that she can't score well on a test worth a shit.
- Due to her passion for gymnastics, Makie gets along great with other deities who also have a love for a certain sport such as Itsuki Myoudouin, Nagisa Misumi, Nao Midorikawa, Akane Hino, Saki Hyuga, Hibiki Hojo and Kirin Morino.
- Whenever you need Makie to stay in one position for a long time, just tell her "You fail at being Makie!" Doing so will cause her to stay in the same position for a very long time, Makie once held a yoga position for an entire day and didn't move an inch.
- Makie gets along well with Nepgear, Millhiore Filiano Biscotti, Ayu Tsukimiya and Hitomi due to sharing certain vocal similarities with all of them.
- One time, Makie went to the house of theatre to ask some of the deities there if they'd make a movie about Baka Pink but she was quickly rejected as its content wouldn't be suitable for any audiences, regardless of age.
- This caused Makie to storm out of the house of theatre and attempt to make her own movie with no prior knowledge on how to do so, and just like the house of theatre suspected, it contained things that should not be seen by anyone else's eyes.
- Due to her kindness combined with her pink hair Makie gets along well with Alisa Bosconovitch and Yutaka Kobayakawa.
- Makie gets along surprisingly well with Shinobu Omiya due to the both of them share Global Ignorance of the locations of European countries. Makie and Shinobu were both very surprised to learn that England and France were both parts of the same continent.
- Many were surprised to find out that she would become a PE teacher in the future. This has made her get along with Nozomi Yumehara and Gentaro Kisaragi—both gods who would also become teachers in the future (moreso on Gentaro considering how even he can't score well on a test worth shit). And despite her ditziness even she can see Gentaro's feelings for Elena. With a little practice, she's actually smarter than she appears to be and is now determined to make her dreams come true.
- Is absolutely immune to any and all LotusEaterMachines due to the fact that she has no worries. Her ditziness also means that she can pretty much tank anything Trollkaiger throws at her too.
- May have potential for magic, as she once successfully performed a simple fire spell. Makie, however, doesn't seem to pursue the arts of magic and wants to focus on her gymnastics.
- Makie was thrilled to learn that many of her classmates and teacher were already ascended, and even more thrilled to learn that her four fellow Baka Rangers had ascended as well, bringing the gang together. However, she is a bit concerned about the rumors she's heard about Yue's future self....
Natsu Ayuhara, Goddess Of Volleyball
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: The Gorin High Emblem or a Volleyball
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Sport-based Combat, Hugeness, Amazonian Beauty, Tomboy Desired by the same sex, Boyish Short Hair, Passionate Sports Girl
- Domain: Sport, School, Size
- Followers: Kozue Ayuhara, Rio Iwasaki
- Allies: Asuka Kazama, Chie Satonaka, Makoto Kino, Daidouji, Daichi Muroto, Minako Arisato
- Rival: Momo Karuizawa
- She prefers if you don't bring up her height. Though some one did point out that she is actually taller than Makoto and Daidouji. Makoto states that she sounds strikingly similar to a girl named Taiki, where as Daidouji challenged to a volleyball match... with a cannonball. Natsu was shocked when she managed to spike the said cannonball.
- Can spike a volleyball so hard, it can burst into flames. She is also a great swimmer, but that might be on the side.
- Gets along with Daichi due of both of them being interested on a smaller guy, but having some problems with the relation with the said guy.
- Currently has a three-girl volleyball team with Minako Arisato and Akane Hino
- Wasn't happy at all to see that little brat of Momo Karuizawa ascending in the Pantheon.
Paul London and Brian Kendrick
Paul London and Brian Kendrick, Gods of Wrestling Combination Attacks (The Hooliganz, Londrick, Brian: Spanky, The Wizard of Odd, The Brian Kendrick)
- Theme Song: "New Rockers" (Paul's initial theme and their main theme when together), "Hey You" and "Man With the Plan" (Brian Kendrick alone, the former being The Brian Kendrick's theme)
- Lesser Gods
- Symbol: A harlequin face superimposed on a black star (when together)
- Brian: A white jacket with three red slashes at the back (as The Brian Kendrick)
- Paul: A white rabbit in a circle of Aztec glyphs (as part of the Rabbit Tribe)
- Alignment: Chaotic Good (When together), currently both are Chaotic Neutral (Brian as The Brian Kendrick and Paul London as leader of the Rabbit Tribe)
- Portfolio: fast, high-flying wrestlers, wearing masks, rushing into the ring, full of energy, being liked by kids, contrasting personalities, very well liked despite not being upper-card material
- Domains: Wrestling, Flight, Masks, Tag Teams
- Heralds: Ashley Massaro (Their friend/manager/love interest), Mala Suerte and Saltador (Paul London only)
- Allies: Shawn Michaels (who they trained under), Rey Mysterio, Bret Hart, Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy, John Cena, Shotaro Hidari and Philip, Daniel Bryan, Colt Cabana
- Rivals: Edge, Randy Orton, The Undertaker, Kane
- Other relationships: Vince McMahon (former boss), John Bradshaw Layfield (Commentator during their reign)
- While Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin are the Pantheon's Greatest Tag Team, they've never held onto the champions for very long. That's where London and Kendrick came in; they held the WWE Tag Team Championship for an astounding 331 days despite not being featured often and decimated pretty much every tag team that came their way (Which includes The Hardys in a Ladder Match) until they lost the titles. This, including their ability to work together with a myriad of combination attacks, impressed gods in the House of Sports to let them ascend. In truth, they also were in need of another tag-team since Haas and Benjamin pretty much were plowing through everyone else.
- They entered the Pantheon rushing through the corridors with such speed that made gods like The Flash, Rainbow Dash and Ricky Fitness look in awe as they slid to the ring in nothing more than their wrestling gear and masks. They then began to amaze the masses with their high-flying arsenal, even jumping through the ropes in suicide dives.
- Have tried to get other wrestlers to call them "The Hooliganz", but unfortunately Howard Finkel just keeps calling them "The Team of Paul London and Brian Kendrick", much to their annoyance.
- Once, when going to the House of Craft for some new ring gear, they met up with Shotaro and Philip aka Kamen Rider Double. Inspired by their battle-style and partnership, London and Kendrick made their own wrestling gear (half-green and half-purple) in their honor.
- Prior to godhood, Brian Kendrick faced John Cena (in his Dr. of Thuganomics persona) in a battle rap. Let's just say that Brian unknowingly would cause the infamous "Cena Sucks!" chants heard to this day.
- And even prior to that, Brian had to be delivery boy to "American Badass" Undertaker. It wasn't a pretty sight.
- The two avoid Randy Orton like the plague after they found how Randy Orton did the RKO on the Shooting Star Press, London in particular due to him excelling in the SSP.
- When Vince met up with London and Kendrick, the first thing he told them, after Paul gave a sheepish grin was, "Keep that smile on your [Paul's] face". Paul won't exactly explain why Vince said that though.
- Can fight separately when not in need of a tag team. During this time, Brian sometimes branches out into a persona called "THE Brian Kendrick", and Paul has won singles gold. However, like Haas and Benjamin above, they're at their best when they work together.
- Due to them wearing lots of masks, they gained a strange kinship with Hata no Kokoro, who give them inspiration for the masks that they wear when they enter the ring. They've also learned not to mix up their masks with hers after hearing what happened when her Mask of Hope got stolen.
- JBL always states that the kids "Come from Pluto". They take it as a compliment. He still has a laugh over that time the two had an unruly welcome to the APA.
- The Hardys, Edge and Christian all did a collective Jaw Drop when they found out that Paul's first tag-team championship reign came from their long-time rivals The Dudley Boyz, who held at least eight Tag Team Championships and were part of multiple TLC matches and Triple Threat Tag Team Ladder Matches. Paul just simply shrugs his shoulders.
- Brian has apologized for his beatdown on Colt Cabana during his reign as The Brian Kendrick. Colt himself doesn't mind though.
- The two dressed up as Bill and Ted (calling themselves "Brian D. Kendrick, and Paul 'Paul' London") once, while traversing for their own "Excellent Adventure" throughout the House of Travel. Bill and Ted admitted that their costumes were "Excellent!", complete with Air Guitar, and the four have gotten along splendidly. It also helps that Bill and Ted love London and Kendrick's entrance theme and are planning to do a live entrance of that theme when they can.
- As of late, the two have gone on their separate ways: Brian is now calling himself "The Brian Kendrick" and has made all wrestling gods look in fear when it was revealed that he can now perform the BURNING HAMMER, while Paul London has found himself leading a group of wrestlers called The Rabbit Tribe and are searching for the White Rabbit that lead said tribe. Fluttershy is now creeped out by Paul after he bowed in supplication to her bunny friend, Angel.
- Neither of them known exactly what to say about the Broken Hardys, but Paul's not one to make judgement on this, considering his escapades as part of the Rabbit Tribe.
Ric Flair, God of Ring Oldies (The Nature Boy, The Man, The Dirtiest Player in the Game)
- Theme Song: Also Sprach Zarathustra, but with a WOOOOOO in the beginning.
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A Big Gold Belt.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Professional Wrestling, Magnificent Bastards, Hitting Below the Belt, "Creative Tactics".
- Domain: Competition, Glory, Trickery, Wealth, Nature (he is The Nature Boy, after all)
- Followers: Johnny (Also known as "The Man"... except in the DS version), Triple H.
- Rivals: Bruno Sammartino, Hulk Hogan, Bret Hart, John Cena, Randy Orton
- Enemies: John Bradshaw Layfield.
- Those in the pantheon who have found favor with Flair have disappeared for days when invited along to party with the Nature Boy. Those who have incited his wrath suffer unthinkable agony, which is predated by Flair's thunderous roars, his face turning scarlet and Flair ripping off—and physically assaulting—his own vestments.
- Routinely goes through suits that cost more than the average pro wrestling fan makes in a year...insomuch as that he, when suitably provoked (or in the middle of an intense enough promo) will rip his clothes off down to his boxers and drop elbows on them (at the very least his suit jacket).
- Despite ascending to Godhood, parts of his body (such as his forehead and scalp) are still very susceptible to bleeding at even the slightest physical trauma. Until the wound is healed, blood pours out from Flair's body without stopping.
- Should anybody in the Pantheon say "WOOO" within Flair's hearing range, then expect him to challange that person to a "WOOO-off". It is ill-advised to put your money on his opponent, since Ric Flair Is called "The Dirtiest Player in the Game" for a reason. Liu Kang learned it the hard way.
- He was sadly unable to win the elimination match that decided the God of Wrestling. But on the plus side, he did score with some nurses in the hospital.
Uzu Sanageyama, God of Tiny Package and Kendo (Athletic Committee Chairman, Monkey, Monkey King, SanageYamcha, Ninja Turtle)
- Theme Song: the second half of InuKa3L
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His kendo stick
- Alignment: Chaotic Good (Initially pretended to be Lawful Evil)
- Portfolio: Butt-Monkey, The Ace, Benevolent Boss, Black Sheep, Hot-Blooded Knight, Angling His Kendo at the Right Spot, Determinator, Using a Kendo Stick
- Domain: Sport, Kendo, Combat
- Undying Loyalty to: Satsuki Kiryuin
- Allies: Nonon Jakuzure, Ira Gamagoori, Houka Inumuta, Ryuko Matoi and Senketsu, Mako Mankanshoku, Aikuro Mikisugi, Viral, Matt Murdock, Sun Wukong, Yamcha, Johnny Storm, Wakaba Saegusa
- Enemies: Nui Harime, Ragyo Kiryuin, Quan Chi, Gilgamesh, Dio Brando
- Rival: Satsuki Kiryuin, Ryuko Matoi, Leonardo, Link, Hinagiku Katsura, Gallade, Samuel Rodrigues
- No one in the Pantheon would ever believe someone would ever take the Teeny Weenie trope. Uzu Sanageyama, however, took the chance to grab the vacant trope to finally join Lady Satsuki and be by her side.
- When he found out that Satsuki was captured by the GUAE and he wasn't ascended sooner to defend her, he felt ashamed. He begged Gamagoori to give him a thousand lashings for his failure. Satsuki however told him that there was no need for that and he hasn't failed her.
- Has been seen as some as the next Yamcha as he was easily defeated by Nui Harime and is a Butt-Monkey. However, Uzu has shown to do better the second round as he almost defeated Ryuko and he's proven capable of learning and adapting from his past defeats.
- Has been noted to sound just like Link when he yells.
- Uzu also notices that he sounds just like Viral. The two have been seen sparing against one another.
- Even though Uzu is loyal to Satsuki, he also sees her as his rival. The same goes to Ryuko Matoi. He's hoping to have a real rematch with both of them someday.
- There are some deities who actually see Uzu's rivalry with the Scissor Sisters as something more. Neither of the three has commented on it.
- Was a former Gang leader in the Northern Kanton region. And despite what others may think, he actually respects his men and is looked up to by them. They were willing to sacrifice their lives against COVERS.
- Even though Uzu is no longer blind, he still retains his skill that he honed during that state. It's because of this that he hangs around Matt Murdock aka Daredevil.
- Often views many of his allies as rivals. These include his Distaff Counterpart in Kendo, Captain Hinagiku Katsura, and the Pokemon Gallade. He has also battled Leonardo of the TMNT. The last one is sometimes made fun of since Uzu wearing his face mask reminds them of the Turtle's.
- Many deities were disappointed when they found out he doesn't shout "men, do kote". Uzu has to remind them that move past that.
- Speaking of kendo, Uzu is currently practicing the perfect Tsuki strike.
- Many have said that his fourth Blade Regalia reminds them of a certain Spanish katana user. Naturally for Uzu, Jetstream Sam became his rival.
- There are at least some female deities who do want to know the size of his package. But Stocking Anarchy, the person who's most adamant about this, seems to actually want to go through a few rounds with him. She thinks that if he isn't a grower, he must a shower.
- Also has a spot in the House of Personal Appearance.
Darjeeling, Goddess of Spirited Competitors
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Symbol: The emblem of St. Gloriana Women's Academy◊
- Theme song: The British Grenadiers
- Portfolio: Spot of Tea, Spirited Competitor, Combat Pragmatist, Fan Of The Underdog, Graceful Loser, Proper Lady, Stiff Upper Lip, Ice-Cream Koan
- Domains: The British, Sports, Tanks
- Allies: Lynette Bishop, Mahiro Yasaka, Rize Tedeza, Chiya Ujimatsu and Sharo Kirima, Uncle Iroh, Cana Alberona, Houkago Tea Time, Sayaka Miki, Asgore Dreemurr, Artina, Homura
- Enemies: Liquid Snake, Gunnery Sergeant Hartmann
- Friendly Rivalry: The Anglerfish Team, Maho Nishizumi, Katyusha
- Commander of St Gloriana Women's Academy, Darjeeling very rarely loses her composure and has an air of elegance about her, possible due to her personality.
- Despite being Japanese of origin, Darjeeling frequently speaks in a very posh tone usually befitting one who comes from Britain, granted St. Gloriana is a British themed school.
- If someone is ever able to beat Darjeeling at tankery, she will always give them a tea set as a prize.
- She also applauds anyone who's able to make Darjeeling spill her tea as Darjeeling always manages to keep her teacup level even while in a tank.
- Darjeeling sometimes goes to the house of food as she likes being with her friends Rize and Chiya due to all three of them being named after different blends of tea.
- She also goes to Fleur de Lapin with Uncle Iroh, Lynette Bishop, Asgore Dreemurr and Houkago Tea Time due to their mutual love of tea.
- Darjeeling can sometimes be seen with other deities who share certain similarities with Darjeeling such as Sayaka Miki, Homura, Artina, Mahiro Yasaka and Cana Alberona.
- Many food deities dread the occasions whenever Darjeeling cooks anything because whatever she cooks will end up looking more like an MRE than anything appetizing.
- Several deities in the house of knowledge believe Darjeeling needs to study proverbs as 90% of Darjeeling's "words of wisdom" sound intelligent, until you stop and think about them for a moment.
Jim Ross, God of Commentators (Good Ol´ JR.)
- Theme Song: "Boomer Sooner"
- Symbol: His hat and his BBQ Sauce placed next to each other.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: those who can get REALLY scary when angered, cowboy hats, those who get battered around (which makes other wrestling gods mad when it's done), awesome old people, Woobies.
- Domains: Wrestling, Commentary, Oklahoma.
- Followers: Jerry Lawler, Mike Tenay, Tazz, Michael Cole, Josh Mathews, Gorilla Monsoon, Booker T.
- Allies: Stone Cold Steve Austin as well as most other wrestling gods.
- Most people know not to ridicule or harm Jim Ross if they want to stay alive. Others who has done so in the past often became high priority targets by the Wrestling gods as well as the many followers of Ross.
- Commentates on all matches that goes down in the House of Combat and Sports and has actually gotten into a few matches himself.
- Can usually be seen in the House of Food, showing off his barbecue sauces to the gods there. Many of them have said it's pretty good.
- Is seen with John Bradshaw Layfield on commentary. Surprisingly, JBL is pretty cool to be around.
- Don't mock his Bell's Palsy, it insults his image with a bad taste. The fact that Vince McMahon did it once infuariates him.
Miho Nishizumi, Goddess of Non-Lethal Tank Warfare (Miporin)
- Theme Song: "Sensha-Do March: Panzer Vor!", SCHOOL GIRL Hajimemasu! and infinity orbit
- Symbol: The Cartoon-ish Anglerfish that marks her team's Panzer IV Ausf. H. Alternatively, the Ōarai Girls' Academy logo.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Tanks, unconventional tactics, No One Gets Left Behind, Heir to the Dojo, Adored Big Sister Figures who admire their own big sisters, Defector from Decadence, refusing to accept Serious Business unless it is legitimately serious, bringing hope to Sensha-Do students, Preventing schoools from closing.
- Domains: War, Sports, Tactics, Friendship, Hope
- Followers: The Oarai Girls' Academy Tankery Club, countless online tank gamers.
- Allies: Saori Takebe, Hana Isuzu, Yukari Akiyama, Mako Reizei, Madoka, Twilight Sparkle, Luffy, Millhiore, Leonmitchelli and Couvert, I-401 Iona, Miku Kohinata, The Nagarekawa Girls, Anoa Aoba, Naka, Teana Lanster, Sanya V. Litvyak
- Enemies: Azula and Gunnery Sergeant Hartman
- High Priestess de facto: Shizuka Tsuruki
- Opposed by/Opposes: Her mother, Shiho Nishizumi
- Friendly Rivalry: Maho Nishizumi, Darjeeling, Katyusha
- After taking a school whose Sensha-Do program was twenty years dead and winning a national tournament with leftover tanks, crews full of rookies, and tactical-defensive combat, she inadvertently caught the attention of Mars and Madoka. The Maiden of Battles determined that the girl had taken The Second Breath when she jumped a series of river-bound tanks to rescue her companions and the Goddess of Hope was impressed by the young Hope Bringer. She was then welcomed into the Pantheon.
- Has also assisted in ascending her fellow Anglefish Team crew into various houses in the Pantheon, the latest being her former high priestess Yukari; the latter still travels the mortal plane preaching the Neo-Nishizumi Style - the tankery discipline Miho embodies, which is based on friendship, fun and unconventional tactics - long after her ascension.
- She was offered a Lesser Deity status but refused it. According to her friends, it was hard enough to convince her to accept divinity at all. Even afterwards she was prone to saying Stop Worshipping Me.
- Whenever a Sensha-Do practioner says "Panzer Vor!" they are invoking Miho.
- As also performing the Anglerfish Dance, since it was one of the essential rituals that became instrumental in her team's victory over Pravda High.
- She often visits Lord Castellan Ursarkar E. Creed after JROTC class, sparking rumors that she is Creed's ancestor.
- Upon her ascension, Kamina expressed interest in mentoring her about Rousing Speeches. Sadly, when she tries to emulate his Large Ham style the result is endearingly awful.
- Learning about Azula and her treatment of her friends was the closest she's come to divine fury. Then she heard about her Villainous Breakdown and felt pity and compassion. They are only enemies as far as Azula believes that Sensha-Do is an elaborate plot by her loving mother to make her fail at life.
- She has a great relationship with Madoka and come to see the veteran goddess as a Cool Big Sis. She did not hesitate in joining the Pantheonic Rebellion to support her.
- She also is good friends with Saki Miyanaga, due to having similarities in their relationship with their respective sisters. Miho holds out hope that Teru cares more for Saki than she lets on, much like Miho's own sister does for her.
- Miho hasn't figured out why she sounds like I-401 Iona but she's not complaining because she's a nice person(?) from the few conversations they've had.
- She, Anoa Aoba and Naka (and later on, I-401 Iona, Teana and Sanya) have made a small group called "The Girl Military Force", with her standing for land crafts. She felt like she was bit out of place, though, as she was the only one not directly based on a vehicle, as she simply pilots a tank, until Teana joined in. They seem to look over the "non-lethal" part of her title.
Nekomaru Nidai, God of Saving Sports Teams (Ultimate Team Manager, Mecha-Nidai, Mechamaru )
- Symbol: Chain-suspended weights beside a clipboard
- Alignment: Chaotic Good, Chaotic Evil in Ultimate Despair
- Portfolio: Large Ham, Hot-Blooded, Younger Than They Look, Determinator, Made of Iron, Taking the bazooka shot, Becoming a cyborg, Dueling to the death and losing
- Domains: Athletics, Training, Management
- Followers: Patches O'Houlihan
- Allies: Makoto Naegi, Aoi Asahina, Sakura Ogami, Sonia Nevermind, Peko Pekoyama, Monomi/Usami, Mikan Tsumiki, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu, Nagito Komaeda, Chiaki Nanami, LetsPlay/NintendoCapriSun, Wii Fit Trainer, Hisao Nakai, Glass Joe, Little Mac, Adam Jensen, Raiden
- Enemies: Monokuma and his Mastermind, Balrog
- Upon ascension he was greated happily by his fellow classmates. He was however bemoaned by the majority of the gambling community as it shuffled the win-lose odds with his repeated training of underdogs taking them to extravagant heights such as national playoffs. Savvier gamblers noted this meant odds were mostly just reversed.
- As soon as he could he re-started training himself and his allies from his universe. Of note Aoi has improved even further while Sakura politely declined, seeking a partner instead. Nekomaru decided to throw everything he had at her despite knowing he couldn't win a straight brawl, if just to challenge her a little.
- Not the fondest of Nagito Komaeda especially after hearing just how crazy he could get. He routinely rounds up fellow minded gods and kidnaps him so he won't potentially sabotage the GUAG.
- Has decided to taken on training Glass Joe. While his physical performance has only improved slightly, Nekomaru outfitted him with headgear and has taught him fake out jabs and how to protect against his One Hit Ko weakness. Even Little Mac got a little afraid but continues to train with only Doc Louis depsite Nekomaru's offers. Still they respect each and are impressed by each other.
- He's been recently pushing Hisao Nakai, himself born with a heart disease. Hisao's appreacitive of the thought but often finds himself overexerted. Nekomaru joked that if things got to be dangerously harmful, Hisao could just become a cyborg like he once was to Hisao's dismay.
- When visiting Chiaki, Nekomaru heard the jubilant screams of someone declaring the greatness of the bathroom. Joyful that someone seemingly had a similar appreciation of a good shit, he marched to their shrine and declared each other friends. This was none other than NintendoCapriSun.
- After his roboticisation in the virtual world Adam and Raiden gave their sympathies even if it wasn't real and were impressed to hear that the incident that led it to it was to save a friend. They were caught off guard when it seemed Nekomaru MOSTLY seemed to enjoy it. This did end up leading Raiden to learn of what Ultimate Despair was, infuriating him and solidifying their alliance.
- Was happy to get the chance to try and fix things with Usami after his events in the island simulator. She promises to make sure that the future for everyone in Ultimate Despair will be bright.
Pound, Bang, Bupkus, Nawt, and Blanko, Gods of the Opposing Sports Team (The Mean Team, The Nerdlucks)
- Symbol: A basketball surrounded by space rings.
- Theme Music: Hit 'em High
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Opposing Sports Team, Amazing Technicolor Population, Make My Monster Grow, One-Winged Angel, stealing the talent of other basketball players, playing dirty, Punch-Clock Villain, Defeat Means Friendship, Five-Bad Band.
- Domains: Aliens, Basketball, Cheating.
- Followers: The Luca Goers, Cobra Kai, The Globo Gym Purple Cobras
- Allies: The Ginyu Force
- Enemies: Sakuragi Hanamichi, Dr Eggman
- Rivals: All Looney Tunes affiliated gods.
- The Monstars came to the Pantheon when their boss Swackhammer found out about the Pantheon and decided that he wanted the Pantheon to be a new attraction at his intergalactic theme park, Moron Mountain. The Court of the Gods decided to challenge the Monstars to a basketball game; if the Monstars won, the Pantheon would be moved to Moron Mountain.
- With the Pantheon's basketball team being led by Michael Jordan and Sakuragi Hanamichi, the Monstars didn't stand a chance, not even after they'd stolen the talent of several basketball players in the mortal realm to boost their skills. The outraged Swackhammer was sent back to Moron Mountain when the Monstars turned on him, only for the Monstars to realise that they had no way of going home themselves. As a result, it was agreed that they would be given a position in the Pantheon.
- After their ascension, the Monstars returned the talent they'd stolen, but the powers of the Pantheon enabled them to remain in their Monstar forms due to the nature of their position.
- The orange one is called Pound, the green one is Bang, the purple one is Bupkus, the red one is Nawt and the blue one is Blanko.
- Following the relevation that Charles Barkley had grown more powerful since the Monstars last encountered him, steps have been taken to stop the Monstars from stealing his talent again should he ever come to the Pantheon.
- The Monstars had challenged the Looney Tunes to a basketball game once before, so the Looney Tunes told the Pantheon's team what to expect from them.
- Dr Eggman dislikes the Monstars because he views Moron Mountain as a threat to Dr Eggman's Incredible Interstellar Amusement Park.
- The Monstars get along surprisingly well with the Ginyu Force, and have challenged them to a friendly basketball game. The Ginyu Force are the favourites to win because Guldo's psychic powers and Burter's super speed lend themselves well to basketball.
- If their poor stats in the tie-in video game are anything to go by, the Monstars aren't nearly as good at basketball as they claim to be.
Saki Miyanaga, Goddess of Mahjong
- Symbol: a 1 of Circles mahjong tile
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Mahjong, Joshikousei, Making Statisticians Cry
- Domain: Sports, Mahjong, Strategy
- Followers: Nodoka Haramura (her consort and Head Acolyte), Junichiro Koizumi, Hitler, The Pope, Yulia Tymoshenko
- Won the godhood from a much-vaunted Interdimensional Tournament of Mahjong, largely staying out of the proverbial bloodshed and defeating most other Mahjong masters too busy jockeying for position. She was defeated by Akagi in the final four match (the other two contestants are Junichiro Koizumi and her own sister Teru Miyanaga), but won the godhood anyway since the adjudicators from the House of Justice caught Akagi cheating and Saki's points was still unchanged after a mahjong equivalent of a massacre, thus demonstrating her absolute mastery of the game.
- Himeko has expressed interest in her and her partner, although it's still too early to say that they will be allies. The same could be said for Nanoha.
- She often gets lost in her own temple. This led to Nodoka leading her by the hand when she visits other Houses.
- Due to her skill with the technique, "Tsumo after a kong" is part of the standard prayer for her followers.
Keith Howard, God of Unsuccessful Cheaters and Sore Losers (Bandit Keith)
- Theme music: Bandit Keith's theme.
- Symbol: An American flag bandanna.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Sore Loser, Cheaters Never Prosper, Smug Snake, constantly picking on teenagers, Hair-Trigger Temper, Big Bad Wannabe, Asshole Victim, Unsportsmanlike Gloating, always wearing Cool and Sinister Shades, Killer Robot, Wearing a Flag on Your Head, Eagleland (Type 2), Spared by the Adaptation, Adaptational Badass.
- Domains: Competition, Gambling, Jerkassery.
- Allies: Dick Dastardly, Wario, Waluigi.
- Enemies: Yugi Mutou, Yusei Fudo, Seto Kaiba, Katsuya Jonouchi (aka. Joey Wheeler), Pegasus J. Crawford (aka Maximillion Pegasus).
- Opposed by: Judai Yuki, Captain America
- Pitied by: Yugi Mutou, Yuma Tsukumo
- Drinking Buddies with: The Most Interesting Man in the World
- Herald: Ushio.
- Gained the title due to his actions during Duelist Kingdom. After Duel Monsters creator Pegasus humiliated him in a duel, he entered the tournament uninvited and cheated his way into the finals, cheated during his and Jounouchi's duel, and tried to threaten Pegasus into giving him the prize money after losing. Unfortunately for him, said duel turned out to be a Shadow Game controlled by Pegasus, who caught his foul play. Whatever happened to him after that (sources differ note ), it wasn't nice.
- Also notable is that his initial loss against Pegasus led him into: drinking, entering a card game tournament in a deserted island, luring Jonouchi (a teenager) into a trap to watch his strategy, stealing the entry card to the finals from that teenager, beating up the teenager's shorter and weaker friend for almost catching him on the act, pointing a gun at Pegasus after losing a duel with said teenager, and in one continuity, actually getting resurrected to have a rematch. With the teenager. His utter inability to accept loss made him worthy of his second title.
- ... It should be said, though, that in several video game adaptations, Keith is actually a genuine threat, having usurped control of the Ghouls from Marik, facing off against the Other Yugi/Yami Yugi without cheating, defeating Jounouchi in battle, gained the ability to initiate deadly Shadow Games, and stealing the Millennium Items to control the Winged Dragon of Ra. These accomplishments, while dangerous, are usually foiled by the mysterious being playing the games. (It doesn't help that Ra was stuck in its Sphere Mode.) Then again, there are doubts about the veracity of these events.
- Is somewhat of an Unreliable Narrator, constantly saying the title as the champion was wrongfully taken from him (and beating up anyone who says otherwise). Contradicting stories circulate about his encounters with mortal Jounouchi (Joey Wheeler) pre-ascension.
- One version (the one Keith supports and tries to keep circulating... with a lot of success, surprisingly) says that Jounouchi confronted him (because of the aforementioned "luring the teen into a cave" thing) and tried rather ineffectively to beat him up, which Keith dodged with ease. Nothing major came of it.
- The other version, supported by Yugi Mutou and the mortal himself, says that the blond found Keith beating the living daylights out of Yugi, who had tried to call him out after catching him outside of Jounouchi’s room (right after the older man had stolen Jou’s entry card to the finals, no less). Jounouchi promptly kicked his ass.
- Regardless of which version is true, Keith often boasts that he's glad that the young man will probably never ascend to the Pantheon - as it should be. Other gods can't help but think he feels another way entirely, however.
- Not powerful enough to be considered a threat, but enough of an asshole for most of the weaker and/or smarter deities to avoid him. That doesn't stop him from trying to pick fights with weaker deities to pass the time, though. Unfortunately, he once tried to provoke a seemingly weak newcomer by pressing his buttons (that is, insulting the boy's clan). Unfortunately, that "weakling" was none other than Kurapika. Given what happened next, we can reasonably conclude at this point that Keith isn't all that smart, either.
- Used to look for Demigods and Quasideities to try to blackmail into kidnapping Yugi, just so he could have a duel and beat him (or beat him up, more likely), but got caught by Yusei Fudo. One roundhouse kick later, Keith went to other sections of the House of Gaming to restore some of his dignity as a former champion... only to end up cheating at every game he found until he got caught by Seto Kaiba. Now, Keith spends most of his free time in the bars in the House of Food. He has The Most Interesting Man in the World as company, at least.
- Even after everything that's happened (which also made Keith gain opposition from Yugi fan Judai Yuki), Yugi himself can't help but feel sorry for him. Not that he has forgotten what a jerk Bandit Keith has been (and still is); he certainly recognizes that his actions and cheating habits must be stopped. But rumors have started circulating of the King of Games planning to redeem the guy somehow. True or not, fellow duelist Yuma Tsukumo is totally down for the idea. Which doesn't make anyone else feel better about it.
- Oddly, a big deal seems to have been made from his nationality, (particularly the way he very visually represents it), and has come to be known as some sort of American nationalist as a result. Even though that's not quite true, Keith has decided to embrace this reputation due to the popularity boost it brings him.note ... That won't go to his head, hopefully.
- This makes him not very well liked by some gods, though. Captain America in particular is not much of a fan of his, not just because of Keith's overly-patriotic persona, but because of his true nature; therefore, he avoids him as much as possible. The super-soldier doesn't like bullies, after all.
- Unfortunately for everyone, Keith has been befriended by Dick Dastardly, Wario and Waluigi. The guy doesn't really know what to think of his new mustached pals, but they have encouraged him to keep doing his dastardly deeds and make pride of his title. Sadly, it doesn't look like he'll be reforming anytime soon.
- Should Keith win a duel, expect him to rub it in your face.
- Has recently befriended fellow cheater Aran Ryan. They are known around the pantheon as the "Cheater Duo".
- Also has a spot in the House of Gaming.
Peter LaFleur and White Goodman
Peter LaFleur and White Goodman, Gods of Dodgeball
- Symbol: Average Joe's Gymnasium logo and Globo-Gym Purple Cobra logo
- Alignment: Neutral Good (LaFleur), Neutral Evil (Goodman)
- Portfolio: Opposing Sports Team, On the Money
- Domains: Gym, Dodgeball, Funny
- Followers: Their respective teams
- Rivals: Each other, of course.
- Oppose: Ratchet (LaFleur)
- When the Pantheon are in need of a Dodgeball team, they call upon all players with the skill to participate for godhood. Both LaFleur and Goodman took part of it, but since the Pantheon didn't allow their team to come with them, they assembled what they could for a rematch. However, things did not go as expected as their selection are all of the ascended members of the Pantheon and used their powers to play and things went out of control. Essential, they both hold the title though they will have a rematch they seek to see who is the true holder of dodgeball.
- LaFleur is currently training the youths in a game of dodgeball after he and his team won the tournament. Though a lot of people learn of his training with Patches O'Houlihan and they wondered how efficient it is considered his mentor and coach throws wrenches at them, make them go through live traffic, and has a contraption that shoot dodgeball very fast.
Patches O'Houlihan: "If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball."
- So far, he taught them Patch's important lesson on the five d's of dodgeball: Dodge, duck, dip, dive, and dodge.
- Goodman blames Chuck Norris for his loss in the tournament since he was the tie breaker that allowed the Average Joe's to play in the finals instead of forfeiting. Chuck Norris would not take it as he told Goodman that the next time he ever denies him, he'll give him one hell of a roundhouse kick.
White Goodman: "Fuckin' Chuck Norris."
- LaFleur consider making Jimmy Hopkins his prodigy since he taught nerds how to beat jocks at dodgeball.
- If Jerrica had the chance, she would have helped LaFleur with his bankruptcy but LaFleur would admit that he would of decline if he didn't know about doing dodgeball. Despite this, he remain good friends with her. In contrast, she hates Goodman for he reminds her of Eric Raymond.
- Dexter once made a machine that give him a huge advantage in dodgeball against a trio of bullies. Ironically, as LaFleur pointed out, he left himself right in the open in which Dee Dee actually knocked him out as the result.
- Goodman once insulted Larry the Night Guard for having a deadbeat job, and for trying to steal his "good" looks.
- Eikichi Mishina is disgusted with White Goodman, because despite being narcissistic and was once fat like him, at least he didn't act like an asshole to other people.
- Goodman is a gross man when it comes to women, especially when he want to woo with them. This is shown when he try to flirt with his attorney Kata Veatch (later, LaFleur's girlfriend) and making her uncomfortable. He was banned from the House of Love when he was planning on wooing with the other women in the House.
- LaFleur would joking say that the Green Arrow is if Steve the Pirate decided to stop being a pirate and instead be a Robin Hood-wannabe.