- Popularity Overdeities And Greater Gods
- Popularity Intermediate Gods
- Popularity Lesser Gods
- Popularity Demigods And Quasideities
open/close all folders
The house is guarded by two sets of group, the Crimson Wolves and the Azure Falcons.note
Eliphas (Dawn of War)
Eliphas The Inheritor, God of Heel Hate (Dark Apostle)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: The Accursed Crozius
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Love to Hate, Bad Ass Preacher, Bad Ass Grandpa, Ax-Crazy, Lightning Bruiser, Sinister Minister, Bad Ass Baritone, Troll, Popularity Power, Large and in Charge, Nightmare Face, Religion of Evil, Chaos Is Evil
- Domains: Chaos, Evil, War, Strength, Trickery
- Allies: All four Chaos Gods, Melkor, Abbadon the Despoiler, Trollkaiger, every evil entity in the House of Demons, Lucavi, Nefarian
- Enemies: Every Warhammer 40,000 god not listed under allies, the OTHER Eliphas, Alexander Anderson, Oyashiro, Michael Carpenter, Tyrael, Rika Furude, Tassadar, Draco Malfoy
- When Eliphas ascended, Gabriel Angelos was rumored to have secluded to his temple cursing and fuming for hours about how the Dark Apostle just.....won't.....DIE! For the record, the Blood Ravens have either seen Eliphas die or killed him themselves at least three times. The rage may have also had something to do with the note left for Gabriel signed by Eliphas with the words "Gay Puppet" repeated over and over again.
- Gabriel proceeded to have his revenge by ruining Eliphas' portals every time he tried to port anywhere
- Ascended upon the concept of contradiction between love and hate that applies to villains, as such Heel Hate was what brought him back to life in the first place.
- Due to his dark wit and penchant for making people mad with well placed barbs, Eliphas gained the quick approval of Trollkaiger, who are debating recruting him into their ranks. Be afraid, be very afraid. He has especially bonded with Bernkastel, who is the splinted evil side of a priestess.
- The band of trolls are especially out to recruit The Inheritor due to his terrifying combat prowess as a 10,000 year war veteran.
- This news did not go over well with Rika Furude, as yet another ally to that detestable witch of miracles.
- Eliphas as made it his personal mission to troll and otherwise torment the OTHER Eliphas in the pantheon, with him and his Word Bearers preaching the chaotic gospel of the Dark Apostle at the door step of the House of Anti Villains. The fact that The Inheritor won't die no matter how many times he gets smited for his troubles is a further source of rage to The Radiant.
- The Radiant: I SAID NO TROLLS ALLOWED!!!!!
- Eliphas' blasphemous preaching is a bane upon the House of Faith, though it gets the approval of Lucavi.
- Absolutely despises Draco Malfoy as a disgrace to the concept of Heel Hate. At least the Inheritor's fanbase acknowledges that he is an unrepetant bastard.
- Is periodically seen in an adventuring party with Araghast and Carron. The later has had his obsession with Metal Bawkses turned into a super power.
- The last time they tried to go on trek, Eliphas and Araghast got a little gift from Gabriel showing them exactly what he thought of them and ruining their portal. Carron disappeared and nobody knows what happened to him, some say he got locked up in a Dreadnought and his obsession with Metal Bawkses turned him insane, few say that he became a nature documenter on Rhinos, still others say that he turned his back to the Chaos Gods to worship a new diety, the Box God
- For his own personal amusement, he sometimes interacts with and even serves as part of the Alfa Legion, a hilariously idiotic legion whose actions border on heresy at times. Hilarity Ensues.
- Found a Kindred spirit in the black dragon Nefarian. Both are Giant trolls and are both lovable evil jerks who like to mess with players. They both are known as "Troll overlords" in the pantheon.
The Shredder, God(s) of Breakout Villains (Oroku Saki, Duke, Acuraz, Ch'rell, Metal Mouth, Tin Head, Super Shredder, True Shredder, Utrom Shredder)
- Theme Music: This remix of "Technodrome - The Final Shell-Shock".
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: Either a foot, or a stylized dinosaur foot.
- Weapon of Choice: Blade Below the Shoulder.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolios: Villains Who Rise to Prominence, Spike-Covered Power Armor That Looks Awesomely Intimidating, Harmless Villainy ('87 Shredder), Canon Immigrants, Trying to Destroy Reality (2003 Shredder), Knight of Cerebus, Revenge Before Reason, Diabolical Masterminds
- Domains: Domination, Armor, Destruction, Animation, Comics, Evil, Villainy
- Followers: The Foot clan, The purple Dragons, the new york mob, Krang, Beebop and Rocksteady, Hun, Baxter Stockman, Bradford/Dogpound/Razar, Xever/Fishface, Karai, Tigerclaw, Shego pays him lip service, while the Archmage is one of his followers
- Allies: Any Breakout Villain in the pantheon, including The Joker, Victor Von Doom/Doctor Doom, Lex Luthor, Moriarty, Maleficent, Metal Sonic, Sauron, Seto Kaiba, Zed, Bisharp
- Rivals: Darth Vader
- Enemies: THE TURTLES!!!!, and April O'Neil. Nonascended enemies include Master Splinter, Casey Jones, the Utroms and the Kraang.
- There have been many with the title of Shredder in the history of the universe, but as it is just a title, many were given a share of the temple, after one of them tried to DESTROY THE PANTHEON IN ONE STROKE!
- Surprisingly, he almost succeeded, but timely intervention on the part of Gilligan helped put a stop to him.
- Despite this, there are two Shredders who receive the disdain of the Shredders. The first is the original Shredder, who was killed of in his first issue. The other is a whiny Shredder with a striking vocal resemblance to Uncle Phil. Most other Shredders consider this Shredder a wimp, but had to bring him along as without him, none of the others could have ascended.
- Said whiny Shredder points out that he has survived eight seasons and a movie fighting the Turtles something that none other of the other Shredders can claim, and that he and Krang have technology powerful enough to take over the Multiverse as Ch'rell has shown when using the Tecnodrome.
- The Shredders typically spend most of their time in the House of Beasts, trying to kill the Turtles, but eventually got rebuffed by Steve Irwin saying, "You all keep scaring the animals. Can't you guys get beyond your Revenge Before Reason and scheme elsewhere?"
- The Shredder has to fend off many challengers to his position, as breakout villains very easily can rise out of ANY media.
- Has good relations with all the villains for the most part, though some of them he finds arrogant since they were born to be in the pantheon rather than ascended through Popularity Power like he did.
- That being said, Darth Vader isn't much of a fan. In part because he can often be seen as yet another Darth Vader Clone, and in part because as Vader values family above all else, hates what some the shredders did to Tang Shen and Hamato Yoshi.
- The winier shredder has found some friends around the temple unique to him. For instance, he and Jack Spicer like to hang out to complain about being beaten by 4 goodie goods.
- Despite some history in the past, the temple in general has no ill will towards aliens. After all, they get their best equipment adapted from them.
- After meeting with Zed, Shredder forms an alliance with him to further defeat the Turtles. He also personally gave praise to Zed's choice of clothing.
Gaston, God of Adored Egotism
- Theme Song: Gaston
- Symbol: Decorative antlers
- Alignment: Chaotic Selfish
- Portfolio: Doing things unlike others, eating five dozen eggs every morning, expectorating, being hammy, Rated M for Manly, deserving Belle's affection
- Domains: Egotism, Adoration, Manliness, Pride
- Allies: Most of the simpleminded gods in the Pantheon, Frollo, Tohru Adachi, Eliza and Neil Reagan
- Enemies: Beast, Blake Belladonna, Bambi
- Followers: LeFou
- Abhorrent Admirer to: Belle
- Through sheer narcissism and fan support, Gaston was able to ascend into the Pantheon. Many cheered. Some groaned. Belle and the Beast in particular were not happy. His first words upon ascending were: "Nobody ascends like Gaston!"
- Gaston, ever the persistent, continues to have eyes for Belle (and she continues to turn down his advances). He is more wary of the Beast, and vows to one day get revenge, but instead of taking action, he mostly just mopes in the Pantheon's tavern and complains to Moe.
- Is sometimes known to barge into others' conversations and remark that, "No one can [relevant action] like Gaston!" Mickey Mouse and his friends got rather annoyed of it.
- Many people, however, mortal and god alike, tend to join in making these claims about Gaston.
- When he was a lad, he ate four dozen eggs every morning to help himself get large. But now that he's grown, he eats five dozen eggs, and he's roughly the size of a barge.
- Is sometimes seen spending time with Claude Frollo.
- Gaston briefly entertained the notion of entering the House of Villains, but most of them couldn't stand his boasting and had him removed.
- He once remarked that it's not right for women to read, lest they start thinking. This did not sit well with any of the goddesses, and Gaston had to go into hiding for some time.
- The Disgraces know of Gaston's tale and see nothing wrong with his actions whatsoever.
- He's heard of Adachi's tale and sympathizes with him, pitying him as another man shunned by the woman he "deserved". As such, Gaston tends to invite Adachi to have drinks with him. Adachi thinks Gaston's an idiot, but won't turn down a free drink.
- Sick of Gaston's ego, the House of Music decided to remix his theme song to make it something less boastful. This was the result.
- Became a nuisance to Blake Belladonna (and her whole team, but mostly Blake) when she ascended. Gaston heard rumors that she was another version of Belle, but was mistaken. He dismissed the new goddess and behaved in a generally deplorable manner. Blake smacked him upside the face with her sheath, and he got the message.
- For how close Belle and the Beast are to Sora and his friends, Gaston has never actually met them (mainly because Xaldin took his place). When asked around, there seems to be hints that Maleficent just doesn't think he is significant enough to be involved with her plans.
- Also has a seat in the House of Emotion. You know where.
Arthur Fonzarelli, God of Coolness and Breakout Characters (The Fonz, Fonzie)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A Black Bomber Jacket.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Breakout Characters, Percussive Maintenance, Rule of Cool, Ensemble Darkhorses Turned Recurring Characters, Troubled But Cute Guys, Rule Abiding Rebels, Being a Jack-of-All-Trades, Street Smarts, Being an One-Man Army Physically Incapable for Being Wrong, Large Hams, Fixing Everything, Cast Changes, Cool Bikes, Sarcastic Guys, Super Talented Men, Grease Monkey Delinquents, Chick Magnets, Smug Super, Hidden Heart of Gold, Really Gets Around, Third-Person Person (sometimes).
- Domain: Community, Spirit, Temptation, Popularity.
- Allies: Most Breakout Characters in the Pantheon, including Barney Stinson, Abed Nadir, Sheldon Cooper, Ron Swanson
- Rivals: The Shredder, The Seinfeld group
- Annoys: Bruce the Shark
- Loyal Customer of: Matsuo "Arnold" Takahashi.
- Pities: Chuck Cunningham, Lightning
- One would expect for the main character to hold all the glory regarding plot. This god dedicates himself for those whose fanbases consider them their favorite, even when they aren't the main character. The Fonz is among the first to achieve that status. Thus he was chosen to handle many others who have achieved the same popularity.
- He is so popular, he redefined the concept of what is cool. He has a separate temple that highlights his adventures in his show.
- His ascension was not without controversy. His followers may become so popular that they either appear at the expense of other characters or appear in many different medium. This can cause a backlash with others. He has had to kick out many of those aberrations as well as stand trial for quite a few of the Fallen.
- He himself was almost a victim. A few deities think he is responsible for the fall of his show as well as the disappearance of Chuck Cunningham, the supposed main character of his own show. Fonzie has remorse for his actions, contrary to popular belief. That and new evidence that showed that the infamous Jump the Shark episode did not mark the decline of the show saved him from a similar fate. He hopes to find his friend someday.
- It helps that he maintained on good terms with Lightning. He had hoped she could have the same popularity, but her creators were unable to replicate the same magic with other Final Fantasy characters.
- Few of his former followers enjoy a more amiable relationship than Barney Stinson. The Fonz was among the first to congratulate him on his ascension. The two can be seen performing various antics around the Pantheon. For Barney, Fonzie serves as the best substitute for Ted.
- Ron Swanson considered becoming a follower of the Fonz before settling for Obstructive Bureaucray. Rebellious streak aside, the park bureaucrat is a fan of Fonzie's ruggedness and self-reliant nature.
- Not all of his former followers share the same characteristics. Some are popular due to their odder personalities. He doesn't hang out with Abed or Sheldon that much, instead serving as a mediator to their many arguments with each other.
- Serves as the heroic foil to the Shredder (to an extent). Both have agreed to handle the oppositely aligned followers with the neutral characters deciding who to follow.
- A man resembling him was reported to have pulled an April Fools' Day prank on The Hollywood Squares- and neither the host or the celebrities knew about it. It would fit into his repertoire, but he hasn't confirmed whether or not it was actually him.
- Of course, there are plenty of people who would love to take the title with him. Among the most persistent are Seinfeld and his friends. Already popular enough, they feel that they deserve recognition for their breakout performance. Usually pointing out that only one of them could be a Breakout Character is enough; the four devolve into infighting to figure out the most popular character. As most see each other as equal members, finding a candidate is impossible.
Speedy Gonzales, God of Unexpected Appeal (the Fastest Mouse in all of Mexico, Queso Bandito)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His sombrero
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: being popular in the country he's parodying, Super Speed, Funny Foreigner, Gratuitous Spanish, Nice Guy, Comically Invincible Hero, Spexico, Nice Sombrero
- Domains: Mice, Mexicans, Speed, Popularity
- Followers: Any one that is an ethnic parody of a country and becomes popular there
- Herald: Slowpoke Rodriguez
- Allies: Daffy Duck (also former enemy), Bugs Bunny, the Warners, Jerry, Fievel Mousekewitz, Basil and Dawson, Mickey Mouse (mutual)
- Frequent Pizza Customers: the Ninja Turtles, C.C., Dante Sparda
- Friendly Rivals: Rainbow Dash, Sonic, Barry Allen/The Flash
- Rival: Tom
- Enemies: Greebo, Wile E. Coyote
- Opposed by: Doraemon
- As one of Jerry's former followers, Speedy's ascension came during another cat-and-mouse chase between Tom and Jerry. Tom had a trap set out for Jerry, one that looked like it would catch that mouse for good. Unfortunately for Tom, the trap had already gone off with the piece of cheese taken. The cat had to figure out what went wrong through a video camera he set up to record the attempt.
- As Tom slowed down the footage, he noticed that the mouse looked nothing like Jerry. Tom had to change his plans for this particular mouse. This time, Jerry came out and Tom threatened to eat him, but was defeated by his own trap. Speedy then showed up and Jerry greeted him. Tom was less than thrilled.
- As the Court of Gods discovered, he is very popular in Mexico and Latin America despite being a stereotype of these countries.
- Speedy's debut featured him weaing a pink shirt, no pants, a golden front tooth, and had a mop of greasy black hair. He has denied all of this since then.
- Had gone up against Daffy Duck a few times. The two have reconciled since and don't hold these adventures in high regard.
- With four significant mice in the Pantheon, Doraemon has to be more conscious to avoid encountering Speedy, Mickey, Jerry and/or Fievel. For some reason, Doraemon is a bit more afraid of Speedy.
- Is annoyed with Peter Griffin's joke about an American counterpart.
- Met up with fellow speedsters Rainbow Dash, Sonic, and The Flash. The three are eager for additional competition in the forthcoming race around the Pantheon after Speedy accepted.
- In his free time, he is seen the kitchens of the House of Food making pizzas. His pizzas became popular enough for Speedy to open up a pizzeria there with the help of the Ninja Turtles, C.C., and Dante Sparda.
- Visits the House of Music to do the Mexican Hat Dance from time to time. He's surprisingly proficient with the flute.
- Wile E. Coyote had a run-in with Speedy one time. The coyote hated him following the encounter, particularly since the mouse was in a race with the Roadrunner during that time.
- Has a cousin, Slowpoke Rodriguez, who is also Speedy's herald. While Slowpoke is the slowest mouse in all of Mexico, he is surprisingly dangerous, as he carries a gun and is capable of hypnosis.
Nanoha Takamachi, Goddess of the More Popular Spin Off (The White Devil, Ace of Aces, Ace of the Sky)
- Greater Goddess
- Theme Music: Eternal Blaze
- Symbol: Raising Heart in pendant form
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Friendship Through Superior Firepower, Training Sessions From Hell, Magic from Technology, Magitek, BFGs, Action Moms, Small Girls with Big Guns, Beam Spam, Blasting One's Way Through Things, Timeskips.
- Domains: Destruction, Family, Magic, Protection, Strength.
- Allies: Fate Testarossa, Hayate Yagami, Reinforce Zwei, Teana Lanster, Subaru Nakajima, Vita, Signum, Caro Ru Lushe, Genjuro Kazanari, Reimu Hakurei, Twilight Sparkle, Amuro Ray, Vivio, Lambda-11, Hibiki Tachibana and Miku Kohinata, Mai Kawasumi, Compa, Utau Hoshina, Kouta Kazuraba, Sunset Shimmer, Illyasviel von Einzbern, the ToQgers (especially Mio/ToQ 3gou and Kagura/ToQ 5gou), Geo Stelar, Asuka, Miyu Edelfelt, the Gokaigers, Usagi Tsukino, Doraemon
- Enemies: The Huckebein Family, SHOCKER, Kyubey, Nui Harime, Ragyou Kiryuin, Ghetsis Harmonia, HYDRA, Monaca Towa
- Rivals: Solo, Naga
- Odd Friendship: With Asuka Langley Sohryu.
- Former holder of The Power of Friendship, Nanoha was given her new title for the fact her series has eclipse in popularity in comparison to her brother's. As for her position in the Friendship Trio, she passed it over to Tokugawa Ieyasu.
- Fought Fate…and ''won''. They now share a bed, but they're just friends. Really. Or if it's more, it's nobody else's business and they're not gonna talk about it.
- Its generally agreed that harming Vivio in anyway is consider a very bad idea. Yeah, she knows how to take care of herself, but most baddies wouldn't want to mess with Nanoha in Mama Bear mode.
- Recently seen with Evangeline A.K. McDowell near closed space, which they call "Improved training area under construction". A lot of the deities are quite worried about this development, but some willing ones are competing over who gets to try it out first.
- Gets on well with Naruto due to their similar views on making friends and what happens when they're threatened. The Pantheon fears the day when a mutual friend is attacked.
- In this aspect, she has been courted by Twilight Sparkle, who also understands the principle of magic through friendship. For intellectual discourse, of course.
- Shares the nickname "White Devil" with Amuro Ray, whom Nanoha respected as her senior. The two often teamed up for thwarting threats big and small.
- Bonded with Lambda-11 after realizing she reminded her in many ways of Fate. One befriending session later, and the two of them began to hang out. It's been working as far as she can tell, though she is slightly disturbed by the fact that Lambda sounds so much like her underneath her usual voice.
- Has become quite close to Sunset Shimmer, a mutual friend of Twilight who was befriended through the concept of Friendship Through Superior Firepower. While Sunset is impressed with Nanoha, who was one of the ones who helped Twilight learn this lesson, she still gets a little anixous while being around her: She prefers words, as Nanoha's methods sting.
- It was in her capacity as part of the Trio of Friendship that she reached out to Homura, now known as Homucifer due to the Great Upheaval. She spoke of her own friendship with Madoka and how they could protect her together. The reply was "I am a demon. Demons...have no friends." ...The pain and sorrow that was plainly evident in Homura's eyes and voice have only convinced Nanoha even further that the girl can still be saved.
- She is also one of the few within the Sisterhood that knows that Master Chief's actions are ultimately intended to help them, as he works to slowly and carefully draw Homura out of her darkness and self-loathing. "Be there for her to help pull her back from that dark place".
- Was a bit disturbed when she first met Nui Harime. Not only did the two sounded the same, but she use that to get too close to Vivio. That earned her a Starlight Breaker. She keeping a very watchful eye on her.
- Is very good friends with Usagi Tsukino. Not only are they both powerful magical girls who believe in the power of friendship/love, but Usagi was also a character from a more popular spin off.
- In addition to her idealization of friendship and skill at discerning people's motives and natures, Nanoha also possesses surprisingly powerful maternal instincts, a quality shared by her "partner" Fate. The two of them, in addition to fawning over their own adoptive/surrogate children (Erio, Caro, and Vivio), also like to look after and take care of some of the other child members of the Pantheon, particularly those who have no-one else and/or have suffered traumatic pasts. Currently, they are looking after Negi Springfield, cheerfully 'mothering' him even as they help him & his Ministrae train; in addition, Nanoha may be getting close to discovering Evangeline's "secret room" and the meanings of it (see Eva's entry for details).
- Nanoha realized how hurt and fragile Asuka was deep-down, and after Arael's Mind Rape, she approached Asuka, insisting on being her friend. As always, Asuka got scared and tried to push the magical girl away, but Nanoha would not take "no" for an answer and she was so damned persistent the mecha pilot finally relented. When Asuka realized Nanoha knew her real self and wanted sincerely to befriend her despite everything, Asuka cried out. They have been friends since then.
- Gets along very well with Son Goku and Naruto Uzumaki, due to their shared traits of open-minded kindness, protectiveness of their allies & friends, desire for peace, habit of redeeming lost souls and making friends of former foes, and other similarities. This friendship extends to the three of them helping each other train, which spooks several evil deities; the thought of the infamous "White Devil" having access to anything from Instant Transmission, Kamehameha, and Rasengan, to Sage Mode or the Spirit Bomb, is a frightening one.
- Also present in House of Magic.