Mentalism and Trickery
The House of Mentalism is a very very dark
place. No, not figuratively, but literally
. Nobody really knows what the House of Mentalism looks like because there's no lighting to speak of. Most people would think that because the House of Mentalism is predominantly occupied with villains, that they are just trying to hide their identities. However, the truth of the matter is far more mundane. The deities within are so busy plotting, conspiring, backstabbing, and manipulating each other that they forgot to install adequate lighting. As a result, there's only one lightbulb for every square mile.
(The Council of Shadows
' meeting chamber is down below the main Mentalism council chamber. Somehow, it's even darker
than the rest of the House.)
Leto II Atreides, God of Prescience, Memory, Religious Manipulation, and Long-Term Planning,
(Master of Fate, Pawn of Fate, Shai-Hulud, Shaitan, the Worm Who Is God, the God-Emperor, the Divided God, the Tyrant
Tzeentch, God of Change, Hope, Ambition, Manipulation, Scheming and Sorcery
- Greater God
- Symbol: The Atreides Hawk.
- Alignment: Lawful Good, Lawful Neutral, Omniscience Morality License by the time of his ascension to God-Emperor
- Portfolio: Psychic Powers, Genetic Memory, Ancient Conspiracy, Sending in the Clones, Half Human Hybrids and of course, Sand Worms.
- Domains: Time, Space, Ecology, Religion, Memory, Oppression.
- Followers: The Zensunni fanatic Fremen, his all-female Fish Speaker army.
- Anyone else other than Tzeentch who thinks they head the Mentalism faction does not. Leto II sees all and rules all through his exclusive control of the Spice Melange, key to raising human awareness, and through his perfect prescient vision. He also possesses the heightened senses and physical abilities of a Sand Worm.
- He is also currently in a heated legal battle with the Imperium of Man over who exactly owns the copyright to the title "God-Emperor". Given that the Imperium's idea of legal proceedings in this area involves chainswords and flamethrowers, the case is progressing somewhat slowly. The God-Emperor himself, though, doesn't really care.
(Changer of Ways, the Architect of Fate, the Weaver of Destiny, the Grand Schemer, the Great Conspirator
Jupiter, Maiden of Secrets
- Symbol: The Number 9.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Magnificent/Manipulative Bastards , Gambit Roulettes and Other Kinds Of Plans More than Mind Control, God of Evil, Failure Is the Only Option, Giving you extra limbs if he damn feels like you should have them, Status Quo Is God
- Domains: Change, Chaos, Evil, Hope, Ambition, Manipulation, Scheming and Sorcery
- Followers: a horde of Chaos sorcerers, sorcerers, and eldritch suits of power armor animated by the bound spirits of their former wearers.
- Opposed by: Kefka Palazzo and Raistlin Majere, both of whom, it is rumored, are planning on usurping him.
- Allies: Bernkastel, Terumi, Lambadelta
- Enemies: The Status Quo, Shu Shirakawa, Rika Furude, Ryukishi 07, The Puella magi....ALL OF THEM, Kyubey, Lord Kroak; Yuji Sakai, The Crimson Denizens and Flame Hazes (post-season 3); The God-Emperor of Mankind and all of his underlings.
- Mention Squirrel Girl, The Doom Marine, Jurgen, or the Angry Marines around him, and he just starts twitching in fear. Try it. It's fun!
- The following warning from Victor von Doom caused Tzeentch to flee to whatever beings of primordial Chaos call a "bathroom".
: Doom was recently assaulted by a squirrel girl scandalously clad in orange and black. She was assisted by another, this one clad in the traditional garb and colors of Doreen Green
. Horrifying as it may sound, there are two of her now. Doom is bracing for a new assault... as should you.
- Also mention Umineko around him for added lulz, as this reminds him of how he got trolled by Ryukishi 07 because he was messing with Rika. Even Bernkastel laughs about it behind his back.
- There have been rumors about an incident involving Dorothy and Toto. They have been fully denied.
- Unbeknownst to all, through all the defeats he incurs, the spanners in his plans, and the humiliation he endures, he smirks internally in satisfaction. As always, Just as Planned.
- Has been found to have been the driving force behind The Incubators system for starving off Entropy. The system has since been changed, while earning the ire of Madoka Kaname and Homura Akemi. The Incubators, while not having the capability to feel anger/annoyance, have since been keeping an eye out for more trickery, especially since witches continue to pop up every now and then.
- Aside from being the driving force behind the creation of witches from Magical Girls and The Incubators system for starving off Entropy, he has also been found responsible for the millenia-long fighting between the Flame Hazes and Crimson Denizens. The system has since changed even further, while earning the ire of Yuji Sakai and Shana. The former, during his atonement, has since been keeping an eye out for Flame Haze-Crimson Denizen fights, especially since they're not completely at peace with each other.
- Their existence is not known to the Cutie Mark Crusaders, and it is best to keep it that way.
Patrick Jane, God of Mentalists
- Greater Goddess
- Symbol: A green astrological sign of Jupiter
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: The Five Faces Of Eve, Fate, Stars, Necessity, Inscrutable Plans, Koans, Truth and Lies, Revealed Truths, Conspiracies, Planning and Manipulation
- Domains: Balance, Destiny, Fate, Good, Knowledge, Mind, Oracle, Patience, Planning, Trickery
- Allies: The Unconquered Sun, Luna, the other Maidens
- Followers: The Sidereal Exalted, particularly the Chosen of Secrets
- May or may not be manuevering Leto and Tzeentch into their feud for control of the House to conceal the fact that she is the real power of the House of Mentalism. When questioned on the matter, she smiles and says nothing. Well, what were you expecting from the Goddess of Secrets?
Light Yagami, God of Improbable Strategy
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A red-colored drawn face.
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Mentalists, Knowledge of Human Behavior, Magician Detectives, Batman Gambit, Superhuman Deductive Skills, Photographic Memory, Bavarian Fire Drills, Jerks, Brutal Honesty, Crusading Widowers, Byronic Heroes, Badasses in Nice Suits, Chessmasters, Showy Invincible Heroes, Trickery, Genre Savviness, Social Experts.
- Domains: Mentalism, Trickery.
- Allies: Dr. Gregory House, Batman, The Question.
- Enemies: David Xanatos, Sosuke Aizen, Light Yagami.
- Can you defy him? He's ready to prepare you with mind games.
- While he visited the House of Love, he's excited for seeing its content. Here's his response:
I'm feeling naked
David Xanatos, God of Backup Plans
- Theme Music: Light's Theme or the Death Note Theme
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A Black Notebook.
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Well Intentioned Villainy (especially Knights Templar), Jumping Off the Slippery Slope, Justice, Foreign Sounding Names, Disproportionately Dramatic Moments, Gambit Roulettes, Xanatos Speed Chess, Ominous Latin Chanting, Victims Of Foe Yay, Magnificent Bastards, Visions For a Better World, God Complexes, Ubermenschen.
- Domains: Deathbound, Destruction, Evil, Inquisition, Planning, Retribution.
- Followers: Almost all of Japan.
- Enemies: L Lawliet, Batman, Black Orchid.
- Opposes: Dark Yagami.
- Dominic Deegan is plotting for his spot, but Light already has plans for him in case he does (especially for Lelouch Lamperouge and Dominic Deegan). Has allied with Dethklok, officially to kill off opponents during their concerts, but has gotten used to their music. (Under their earthly avatar "Bloody Valentine.")
- Zhuge Liang, the Sleeping Dragon, is merely biding his time.... That or his wife is keeping him from taking the job for fear of his working himself to death again.
- Has manipulated Ichigo and Ryuk into representing different views of the afterlife (or lack of). The fear of death can be used to change society; and it's the unknown of death that causes the fear. If even the gods can't agree...
- Disgruntled at Popeye for only selling spinach, not potato chips that he can eat epically. And that he can't write his name on the Death Note because the power of Death Note is compelled with the power of spinach (he tried once).
- Hatched a plan to twist the look of Simon Belmont. It succeeded, now Simon looked like him and Light hoped to use him as a necessary scapegoat whenever necessary. It turns out that he is trying to remove all traces of all Castlevania good guys from the Pantheon, citing them as one of the main obstacles of his plans.
- Has joined forces with Emperor Palpatine and is helping him with his secret plans to stage a coup d'etat against the Main House as his new apprentice, Darth Kira. Those aware of this are secretly amused, and are counting the days until Palpatine recruits a new apprentice, and the old one dies. Again.
- Is not related to Iori Yagami. However, some can't help but laugh at this.
(The Fallen, The Once and Future King)
Bruce Wayne, God of Preparations
- "Fallen" Lesser God
- Symbol: A Castle Atop A Tower.
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Magnificent Bastards, Manipulative Bastards, Corrupt Corporate Executives, Plans Always Have Some Kind Of Payoff.
- Domains: Evil, Law, Planning, Tyranny.
- Followers: Hans Gruber, Chase Young.
- Rivals: Petyr "Littlefinger" Baelish.
- Enemies: Itachi Uchiha, Goliath.
- He put the Magnificent in Magnificent Bastard.
- He may be part of The Fallen now, but this is all part of his plan to one day usurp the throne of O-Haruhi-sama.
- "And lo, when the Blue Dragon was laid low by the frost and flame, did Overlord Xanatos steeple his fingers and smirk." Xanatos 3:16. Phase two is complete.
- Batman, Yuko, and G-Man are the only members of the Pantheon he comes even close to considering equals. After all, it doesn't pay to underestimate your competition. Phase 3 is complete.
- Itachi Uchiha has more than once stopped his plans by complete accident. But don't worry, Xanatos has backup plans. Not to mention, he puts the fact that Itachi ruins his own plans into account. Phase 4 is complete.
- Helped Alice Liddell ascend to a stronger position as the Avatar of the Power of Imagination and moving her closer to him. Phase 5 is complete.
- Recently has another Worthy Opponent in form of Littlefinger. Right now, there is something of a chess match between the two to decide the better manipulator. Phase 6 is complete.
- Is currently involved in an Enemy Mine scenario with Seraph Lamington, Bat Man, Cosmos, and Philemon as part of "The Pantheonic Rebellion". His motive in it all: Madoka reminds him of his own daughter, and YHVH's plot to kill her provoked a Papa Wolf rage. Uh... Phase 7 is... complete?
(Batman, The Dark Knight, The Caped Crusader, The Goddamn Batman, The World's Greatest Detective)
Sosuke Aizen, God of Mind Manipulation
- Theme Song: When in a serious mood, this, this and this. Otherwise, Nanananananananananananana Batman! When hanging out with his friend Emmet, it's this one.
- Greater God
- Symbol: The Bat Signal
- Alignment: Neutral Good (and every other alignment at some point)
- Portfolio: Technical Pacifists, Badass Normals, Rich "Idiots" With No Day Job, Parental Abandonment (more specifically, Those Whose PARENTS ARE DEAD!), Getting Rid Of Bombs
- Domain: City, Darkness, Night, Planning
- Allies: Alfred Pennyworth, Superman, Wonder Woman, Temari, Ryukishi 07, Shikamaru Nara, Garrus, Emmet
- Enemies: The Joker, Harley Quinn, Bane Light Yagami, The Penguin, The Riddler, David Xanatos, Yuno Gasai, Nui Harime, Ragyo Kiryuin,
- Spends his not-preparing-time mentoring Shikamaru Nara, and as a result has gained the names and faces of all those members of the Council of Shadows.
- Is rather pleased he no longer has to play Bat-Mailman since his latest charge ascended, but still must deal with Temari sometimes to get said charge motivated. If there was a woman that ever did fit "troublesome"...
- Spider-Man once made fun of him, saying he wasn't much without all those precautions. For whatever reason, Batman wiped his mind of all knowledge of Spider-Man and decided to put his theory to the test in the hands of Wiz and Boomstick. It seems that Spider-Man was right. Many continue to debate the legitimacy of the bout, but Batman and Spider-Man simply treat it as water off a duck's back now.
- In the past, he just couldn't get rid of bombs. Over time, he evolved and managed to get rid of very dangerous bombs, and survive their explosions.
- Unknown to many, but before deification, Bruce has always been a fan of a certain mortal called "The Gray Ghost". His very house is filled with Gray Ghost memorabilia. Not available to see for public, though.
- Has never slept in a room with L before, despite both being the world's greatest detective
- Has secretly made passes to the House of Food, buying hotdogs.
- Has organized with a few other Gods to keep pieces of Kryptonite in store should Superman ever become a tyrant.
- That event has made him a bit uneasy with his mortal 'bastard son' Damian Wayne. On one hand, he's proud of what he's become, what with committing a Heroic Sacrifice to save the day, even at his own sadness. On the other hand, Damian's act of killing the Dick Grayson of that universe, accidental or not, disgusted Bruce so much he disowned him. The subject of Damian's name has become something sensitive to him, that every Bat-Family in the Pantheon is wary about it, but couldn't do a thing.
- The event is also related to his motive for being one of the masterminds behind "The Pantheonic Rebellion".
- Rumors are abound that he is the secret identity of Captain Falcon. So far, there were no responses. That would be insane, would it? This turns out to be one of ProtonJon's silly theories.
- Batman only works in black. Or sometimes very, very dark grey.
- Recently caught Kevin Levin trying to sneak into the Pantheon, Gwen Tennyson vouched for him, and seeing similarities to Jason Todd had compelled him to become Kevin Levin's mentor...as well as keep a close eye on him due to his dangerous powers of Energy Absorption.
- Has a very unlikely, yet genuine friendship with Emmet, God of LEGO. Batman can count on Emmet to build pretty much any contraption he might need(as long as it's made with LEGO bricks), and Emmet, well, he gets to hang with Batman.
(Captain Superman, Evil Superman, Captain Broken, The Other Sasuke
Revolver Ocelot, God of Treacherous Advisors and Magnificent Bastardry
- Greater God
- Symbol: An Arrancar Mask Fragment.
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Gambit Roulettes, Mind Manipulation, Dissonant Serenity, Drunk With Power, Spoilers Everybody Knows, Going back and forth over the Bishonen Line.
- Domain: Death, Illusion, Mentalism, Mind, Trickery, Drunk with Power, Endless Powerups (contested).
- Followers: Quattro, Hokuto Kaneshiro, non-ascended Arrancars.
- Allies: Dark Kingdom, Darkseid, Cell, Frieza, Precia Testarossa.
- Enemies: Ichigo Kurosaki, Uryu Ishida, Rukia and Byakuya Kikuchi, Orihime Inoue.
- Ascended using the Hogyouku's power. Is using his new found divinity to try and obtain even greater perfection beyond the limits of godhood.
- Disowned Loly and Menoly because their ungratefulness is a thing that even he dislikes.
- Is powerful enough to get a handful of Intermediate and Lesser Gods to do his bidding. The only being able to resist his mind control is The Brain (being an anthropomorphic mouse). And technically Toph, as she can't see him.
- No mere spirit can confound the mind of Doom with petty mind control tricks! Just ask the Purple Man.
- However, Sasuke Uchiha can see him.
- Johan proved to be immune, as their attempts to control each other cancel out.
- Frustratingly, Lelouch proves to be immune as well, although Lelouch has admitted it may be that the Geass he has from his various counterparts and having an immortal's code are likely to mess with any mental trickery.
- Has recently been seen hanging around with Precia Testarossa. Due to several nearby dimensional distruptions, some have theorised that the pair are planning to use the distrubence to retroactively alter contininuity to become the overdeities responsible for creating a universe and to revive Alicia.
- On the news that Precia has been murdered by Ghetsis, Aizen was not seen amongst the Pantheon, going into hiding. It's still unclear what his response to the event is. Not even Yhwach could get that piece of info from Aizen when he visited him.
Johan Liebert, God of Sociopathy and Mind Rape
- Demigod or so he says. In reality a Greater God in line to become Overdeity.
- Symbol: A revolver
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil NOT! More of a brand of Chaotic Neutral and Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Evil Chancellors, Cool Old Guys, Double Agents, Gunslingers, Evil Hands, Artificial Limbs, Chronic Backstabbing Disorder (the Trope Namer).
- Domain: Wrath, Darkness, Army, Cunning.
- Formerly the High Priest of Xanatos and Patron Saint of Assassins, he attained divinity by betraying him to Azula. And then betrayed Azula right back when the opportunity arose.
- Once entered a contest Aizen over who is a better strategist. It is still ongoing after 200 rounds. Ocelot seems to have succeed...
- Through careful manipulation of events, he has greatly increased his own power while simultaneously seeing Azula dethroned, leaving him at the head of the subpantheon of betrayal...for now.
- Has nothing but absolute contempt for Basco ta Jolokia for betraying everyone for his own benefit. Ocelot is planning a perfect opportunity for a gruesome punishment for him.
- In his worst days, if he would backstab someone, his response would be... "What? I'm sorry, I didn't catch that. It sounded like... 'Please shoot me in the face and (insert action beneficial to Ocelot here).' CAN DO. *bang bang bang bang bang*"
- There was a dark secret of him that few could see, excepting The Boss and Big Boss. The secret goes like... when he was young, he's kind of having a low self-esteem and often boost it by calling his "Self-Esteem Team" via a loud meowing.
- It's rumored that Itachi Uchiha is his right-hand man... The two have a lot more common ground than most of the Pantheon thinks.
- Has recently taken in Celestia Ludenberg as an apprentice. Ocelot just says that the girl's lying, bluffing and backstabbing skills could use some work and she has potential. If he's lucky, maybe he could get rid of that selfish tendencies of hers.
- He plays a pivotal part in the fall of Relius Clover by sending Celes to Litchi Faye-Ling and paying a visit to Alice Margatroid and had Litchi and Alice's follower Carl to not help Relius when things go south. Then he contacted Albert Wesker, promising that he'll be rid of a rival in perfection. Then he took on the battlefield... and had him and Wesker backstab Relius, and with the convincing, both Carl and Litchi did not help Relius one bit, causing Relius' fall and the two's redemption. Why would he do this? Because he made a promise to The Boss... If he doesn't help them, he's to be grounded for the year 2014 ("NNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!")
- Having experienced the same thing in the face of Colonel Volgin helps a lot.
(The Antichrist, The Monster, The Next Hitler)
Herr Doktor Tenma, God of Infinite Goodness and Care Bear Stare
- Theme Music: Grain
- Symbol: "The Monster With No Name" by Franz Bonaparta (Creepy Children's Book).
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil (Why? Just because)
- Portfolio: Brainwashed Crazies, Breaking Cuties, Creepy Children, Dissonant Serenity, Enfants Terribles, Freudian Excuses, More than Mind Control, Nightmare Fuel, Evil Blond Guys, Evil Twins, Manipulative Bastards, Brain Breaking, For the Evulz, Evil Light, Alluding to the existing German Neo-Nazis, Sociopathy, Absolute Immorality
- Domains: Chaos, Domination, Madness, Evil, Mentalism, Retribution, Trickery, Corruption
- Allies: Hansel and Gretel, Lucy, Melkor, Monokuma, Vaas Montenegro, The Red Skull, The Millennium, Griffith, Yuuki Terumi, The Joker, Yuno Gasai, Nui Harime, anyone who's had a horrifying childhood and became horribly evil as a result
- Enemies: everyone else...but especially Nagi. In actuality Raiden, Captain America, Batman, Guts, Kiritsugu Emiya, Superman, Kenshiro, Hakumen, Madoka Kaname, Akari Mizunashi, Herr Doktor Tenma, Naruto Uzumaki, Nanoha Takamachi, Asuka Langley Soryu, Kaworu Nagisa
- It is believed that all who look upon him will be driven insane or brutally murdered. This is not because of any mystical properties on his part so much as it is that he will hunt you down, and he will break you.
- Has gained the admiration and devotion of Hansel and Gretel and Yuno Gasai mainly gained from his ability to know which twin is male and which is female, personal experience helped, for the former, and manipulating the latter (in conjunction with Yuuki Terumi's trolling) to brutally kill Kaede Fuyou (The anime edition) in a fit of rage that had caught the attention of Guts, The Doom Marine, Kratos, and Jack The Ripper.
- Plays the straight man sociopath to Joker's Ax-Crazy psychopath when the two meet, though no one is quite sure what goes on during these encounters as every non-Eldritch Abomination gets the hell out when they do.
- It is rumored that the DNA Voice inside Lucy's head is actually Johan Liebert taking in the form of a naked girl wrapped in bandages commanding her and the Diclonius to kill humanity.
- He's somehow very fond of Lucy for some reason, and has recently 'married' her, forming an Unholy Matrimony between the two.
- He's been called as The Joker of Anime and Manga.
- Now that he's made it into the Main House thanks to forming a partnership with The Joker and mutual interests between the two have formed a group called the GUAE Liebertarian Movement, and its purpose is to spread "Lieberty" (which is in reality is eternal suffering and despair).
- After hearing news about the "Great Upheaval" and that the Witch system is reinstated as a result, he has taken to great lengths to break every magical girl into a witch, aiding in his plan to cause The End of the Pantheon as We Know It and also in his plan to cause eternal suffering and despair.
- Given his legendary Mind Raping and corruption skills, he pretty much would have made Superman's corruption quicker than what The Joker did.
Vaas Montenegro, God of Breaking Lectures
- Symbol: The Caduceus
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: All-Loving Hero, Turn the Other Cheek, The Fettered, Iron Woobie, Care Bear Stare
- Domain: Good, Healing, Strength, Redemption, Justice
- Prophets: Dieter, Nina Liebert
- Followers: Nana
- Allies: Naruto Uzumaki, Madoka Kaname, Akari Mizunashi, Raiden, Captain America, Batman
- Enemies: None, at least as far as he's considered. In actuality, Johan Liebert, Vaas Montenegro, Lucy, Hansel and Gretel, The Joker, Yuno Gasai, Nui Harime
- All life is equal.
- Tenma is the equal and opposite force of Johan Liebert, God of Sociopathy, with whom he is forever engaged with in a battle of mental fortitude. A Heretical sect of worshippers likes to interpret it as...something else.
- Not related to the other Dr. Tenma but has been mistaken for him.
Kane, God of Magnificent Bastards, Evil Prophets, Doomsday Cults, Ambiguous Evil, Heel Hate, and Contractual Immortality
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His signature Mohawk
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Those Who Are Completely Batshit Crazy, Those Who Kill People for Refusing to Kill Them, Those with a Short Fuse, Break Them by Talking, People Who React in Horrific Ways, Mass Murderer, Ruthless Modern Pirates, Those Who Throw F-Bombs All Over the Place
- Allies: Johan Liebert, Sosuke Aizen, Hannibal Lecter, Albedo Piazzolla, Yuno Gasai, Monsoon, Discord, "Buck" Hughes, Hoyt Volker, Vic Vega (Mr. Blonde), Nui Harime
- Enemies: Ascended: Raiden, Herr Doktor Tenma, Madoka Kaname, Sayaka Miki, Kenshiro, Shinji Ikari, Rei Ayanami, Satoko Houjou
- Non-Ascended: Jason Brody, Near
- Former Enemy: Homura Akemi (after the "Great Upheaval")
- Followers: V.V., Mao, Loki, Mojo Jojo
- Domains: Chaos, Domination, Guns, Madness, Money, Mass Murder, Surprise, Trickery
- He ascended to the Pantheon for his famous "Definition of Insanity" speech. The fact that he killed Jason's brother Grant and celebrated Jason's "death" by wiping out an entire village only confirms his spot with the best of the worst.
- Before Yuno sent Akise Aru into the Survival Game, she brought him to Vaas. There, they made a ransom video sent to her precious Yukki not unlike the one Vaas made featuring Lisa. Vaas probably would've made a killing if she didn't brutally murder him in battle after seeing him kiss her precious Yukki.
- Terumi once asked Vaas, purely out of curiosity, why he kept trying to kill Jason if it never worked. Vaas started to answer, "Because I (censored)ing felt like it, (censored)head! You got a problem with that?!?" Then he noticed Terumi's grin and realized what the God of Trolling was implying. He laughed, then shot Terumi in the forehead.
- Vaas was thrilled to learn about what Homura did during The Great Upheaval. By stripping Madoka Kaname of her powers and trapping her in a personal utopia, Homura has effectively taken Vaas' greatest enemy out of the picture. He now respects Homura much more and, in return, it seems that she's finally understanding the meaning behind his "Definition of Insanity" speech...
(The Prophet, Cain, The Granddaddy Of Them All).
Alice Liddell/Kingsleigh, Avatar of the Power of Imagination
- Greater God
- Symbol: The flag of Nod
- Alignment: Ambiguous Evil
- Portofolio: Bald of Evil, Beard of Evil, Magnificent Bastards, Contractual Immortality, Mission from God, Ridiculously popular villains, to name just a few...
- Domains: Evil Cults, Yellow Zones, Advanced Technology, Tiberium, etc
- Followers: The Brotherhood of Nod, as an organized lot, and roughly 50% of his world's population in total. Non-Entity General
- Known for orchestrating world wars, pulling off plans of unlikely complexity, and quickly recovering from Villainous Breakdowns.
- Has managed to insert himself into several pantheons at the exact same time through a plan few saw coming and executed without any failure whatsoever.
Charles Victor Szasz, God of Conspiracy Nutters
- Lesser Goddess in normal form/Intermediate Goddess in her dark form. If she becomes self-aware of her true potential, she would border on Overdeity
- Symbol: A Glass Bottle with a tag reading DRINK ME next to a Vorpal Blade knife.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good/Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Eccentric and strange female child main characters,absurd journeys, Power over her imagination, creator of Wonderland and reshaping it to her mindset, youthful snarking, powerful dark alter-ego, expert knife wielder, weapons made of toys and household items, drinking tea with friends, silly people to beware.
- Domains: Imagination, Creation, Mind, Wonderland, Chaos, Order, Strangeness, Tea.
- Herald: The Cheshire Cat.
- Allies: Ayumu Kasuga, Luna Lovegood, Goo, Rachel Alucard, Iroh, the ''other'' Alice, the Princesses of Heart: (Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Cindrella, Belle, Jasmine, Emmet
- Enemies: The Joker, Johan Liebert, Yuuki Terumi, Kefka Palazzo, Porky Minch, Maleficient, Master Xehanort.
- Having ascended, the Cheshire Cat made a request to the Court of the Gods for his "master", Alice Liddell, to be promoted to a more powerful position in the Pantheon. Despite the Cat's Insane Troll Logic five hour-long speech without pause, Johnson approved his request much to the shock of the rest of the Court. In truth, Xanatos bribed Johnson to allow Alice's promotion.
- Upon arriving to the House of Mentalism, Osaka, Luna and Goo were excited to meet a well-known precursor of the power of Imagination. The former two proposed promoting her to the Head of the Council of Cloudcuckooland, while the latter would give up her seat of the Goddess of Imagination to a veteran dreamer. Alice simply replied that she does not consider herself a usurper to established roles and instead opted for the temple of the Power of Imagination. She remains good friends with all three this way.
- Being the Avatar of the Power of Imagination, Alice has been observed to have an alter-ego aside from her normal appearance simply by the will of her creativity. Her regular form is that of a blonde-haired girl with a clean blue dress and apron wearing socks and Mary Janes. However when angered or pushed to the brink of despair, her form transforms into a brunette-haired warrior with a bloodstained dress and apron covered in alchemy symbols and wearing knee-high strapped black boots.
- Due to her transformations between her normal and dark selves being compared to those of a magical girl, she has been offered to join the Magical Girl Sisterhood. She politely refused as she pointed out that her transformations are instantaneous rather than the long amount of time other magical girls must take as part of the prerequisites to join. Sweat drops and nervous chuckles ensued.
- Inside the temple of the Power of Imagination, there is a doorway leading into Alice's main world, Wonderland. However, just like her, the appearance of this world changes with her mindset. When she feels calm and at ease, it is an idyllic realm populated by an assortment of strange characters. When she is in her dark warrior form, however, it transforms into an apocalyptic wasteland filled with deadly creatures.
- A frequent activity to those who visit Alice is her consistency of drinking tea. Anyone who wants to curry favor with her are forced to attend her little get-togethers alongside Wonderland denizens Mad Hatter, March Hare and Dormouse. If they can survive the surreal conversations peppered with non sequitur fallacies, they earn her blessing and the admiration of the other Pantheon deities.
- It was through their mutual love of tea that she met Rachel Alucard after being introduced by Iroh. The vampire lass at first showed scorn for her whimsical nature until she found herself challenged by Alice's darker self. Their fight ended in a stalemate and Rachel ended up considering her an equal, which is what Alice prefers. Nevertheless, she finds herself rather annoyed whenever she visits Alice for teatime only for Valkenhayn, Nago and Gii to join in the conversation with Alice's teatime trio.
- She has always been good friends with the other Alice due to their similar namesakes and allusions. The ascension made it easier for both Alices to be together and share a cup of tea now and then. Both Belial and Nebiros dislike the crazed antics of the Hatter and Hare whenever the two Alices congregate, but tolerate it for the sake of their friendship.
- Many Genre Savvy deities realized how powerful Alice can really be if she became fully self-aware of the true Power of Imagination, which in some turnabout way, was responsible for their own creations at the hands of Real Life authors and people. Her ability to change Wonderland from Lighter and Softer to Darker and Edgier is proof enough that should she ever apply it to the Pantheon, it would cause a disaster of unmeasurable proportions. Only the Progenitors, Johan and Fred Rogers are the deities powerful (and Real Life-based enough) to withstand any changes.
- She is also one of the legendary seven Princesses of Heart and has been doing her best to bring them into the Pantheon should any evil threats, particularly those from Master Xehanort, should arise. Through her efforts, she ascended all but the the last Princess of Heart, Kairi.
- Since his ascension, she has become great friends with Emmet, God of LEGO. Emmet is always looking to expand his imagination to built ever more wondrous things, and Alice is pleased by Emmet's ability to create pretty much any object or world(as long as it's made with LEGO bricks, of course).
(The Question, Vic Sage, "Nutjob", "That Kook")
Luna Lovegood, Goddess of Zany Theories
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A Question Mark.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral (or possibly Good. He wouldn't fill out Their questionnaire)
- Portfolio: The Crazy Prepared, Conspiracy Theorists, Crazy Survivalists, The Awesomely Insane, Ancient Conspiracy, Government Conspiracy, The Milkman Conspiracy — Oh, To Hell With It: All Conspiracies.
- Domains: Illusion, Trickery, Shadow.
- Subscribers to His Newsletter: Bosco, R-Truth.
- Allies: Batman, Fox Mulder.
- Fought for the position with Rorschach, until they realized they were essentially the same person, resulting in their fusion into a single, impossibly
crazy sane super(or at least Badass Normal)-being.
- Is on a never-ending quest to prove the validity of all of Luna Lovegood's bizarre theories. He insists that he's proven at least half of them, but nobody can make heads or tails of his evidence.
- Is permanently banned from the House of Life and Death for all eternity after getting caught several times trying to unplug the God-Emperor of Mankind from the Golden Throne.
Nagi Homura, Malevolent Trickster God
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A Crumple-Horned Snorkack horn
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Epileptic Trees, Head in the Clouds, Appalling Honesty, Vacant Staring.
- Domains: Intelligence, Magic.
- Allies: Osaka, Harry Potter, Hermione, Ron Weasley, Neville Longbottom
- Opposes: Dolores Umbridge, Lord Voldemort
- She and her closest deity friend Osaka are constantly one-upping each other to see who can tell the weirdest story.
- Occasionally, characters who feel that they have been wronged by their canon portrayal will make a pilgrimage to Cloudcuckooland to seek an audience with Luna. If she sympathizes with their tale of woe (and she almost always does), she will plant an Epileptic Tree on their behalf. As a result, many characters who would otherwise be followers of the Alliance of Evil have a soft spot for her. (A GREAT many. Just look at the Wild Mass Guessing section.)
Claude Rains, God of Cynical Mentors and Invisible People
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A clock tower
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- As Nagi Homura: Lovable Traitors, Polite Villains, Occasional Non-Villainous Behavior To Throw Off His Enemies, Manipulative Bastards, Bad Guys With Unknown Motives, Little Boys Who Know More Than They Should For Their Age, Hanging Out in Precariously High Places, Consummate Liars, Villains with White Hair
- As Archduke Nagi Dai Artai: Despots, Evil Nobles, Insincere Flattery, Inflicting Pain of War as a "Necessary Evil"
- Domain: Planning, Trickery, Darkness, Destiny, Mentalism
- Followers: Yoshiya "Joshua" Kiryuu
- Allies: Xellos (maybe), Izaya Orihara, Kyubey
- Enemies: Johan Liebert, Shizuru, Mai Tokiha, Yuno Gasai
- Worthy Opponent: Loki
- Former Underlings: Tomoe Marguerite
- Loves playing mind games with Johan and Loki. While he admires Izaya's style, he has little patience for learning how to "troll" people, instead playing on his targets' fears to sow discord among them.
- Though often seen as a casual annoyance below notice by most of the pantheon, in an alternate reality, Nagi is much meaner and nastier, and more overt in his desire to cause pain and suffering to achieve his goals. The only reason this Nagi was able to make it to the pantheon and the other one wasn't is because he managed to get away.
- Tomoe was once one of the alternate-universe Nagi's top generals, but following her subsequent defeat and fall, the two hardly acknowledge one another.
Mr. Miyagi, God of Trickster Mentors
Master Li, God of Seemingly Ideal Mentors
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A pigeon
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Training from Hell, Zen Survivors, Obi-Wans, Cynical Mentors, Mean British People, Invisible Beings, Misanthropists
- Domains: Sarcasm, Misanthropy, Invisibility, Trickery, Anger, Guidance
- Allies: Simon Cowell
- Followers: Dr. Cox, Mick the Boxing Trainer, Master Shi-fu
- Opposed by: Gandalf, Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, The Jedi Council
- Has been known to throw someone off a roof to prove a point.
- Dumbledore, Gandalf, and the Jedi renounced all ties with Claude because they considered his training techniques too rough.
(Mentor of Two Rivers, Sun Li The Glorious Strategist
, Death's Hand
Dr. Hannibal Lecter, God of Serial Killers
- Theme: Sanctuary Actually Anthem of a Tyrant
- Intermediate God Greater God with the power of The Water Dragon
- Symbol: The Sign of Two Rivers Actually The Corpse of The Water Dragon
- Alignment: Lawful Good Not! He's actually Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Being Protective of His Pupils, Being Tough, But Fair, Fighting Off Much Younger Enemies Singlehandedly, Seeing Others as Nothing More than Pawns, Manipulating Events In His Favor, Deliberately Teaching Flaws And Later Exploiting Them
- Domain: The Open Palm, Mentoring, Strength, Guidance, Manipulation, Control
- Non-Ascended: The Spirit Monk, Dawn Star, until he has no use for them then he has Death's Hand
- Ascended: YHVH
- Non-Ascended: Emperor Sun Hai, Death's Hand When he is not under Sun Li's control. The Water Dragon
- Ascended: Iroh
- Trained a hero known later as The Spirit Monk to fight an evil and selfish Emperor known as Sun Hai when his past would come back to haunt him As he is Sun Hai's brother and wanted to manipulate events so that the Monk would eliminate his brother allowing Sun Li to enact the second phase of his plan
- He actually had been in hiding from the emperor after saving The Spirit Monk from the massacre of his people leaving him to be the Last of the Spirit Monks An event Li planned for so that he, Sun Hai, and Sun Kin (later Death's Hand) can obtain the power of the Goddess of Rebirth and he wanted to use it to keep The Jade Empire running into a glorious utopia, Sun Hai had more selfish goals in mind
- Others that fought the Monk claim that there is a flaw in his fighting style that they cannot seem to exploit and think it a trap In actuality it is a flaw set so that when the time comes and Sun Li needs to eliminate the Monk he can kill him quickly and take all that he needs to use the full power of the Water Dragon
- Seems to want to help mentor the Magi and the Elrics to better fight spirits and monsters as it is what helped The Spirit Monk on his quest really though he wants to closely study Soul Gems, and the philosophers stone so that he can use them to make new Jade and Siege Golems
- Also is offering nice and helpful advice to Madoka and Cosmos as he feels they need his wise words Actually wants to study them also and usurp their powers to help make sure that his new Jade Empire can last forever
- Has been compared to Iroh in the past and merely chuckles at the thought because he finds that ridiculous as he finds Iroh to be a naïve fool to let his brother slowly destroy what could have been a powerful empire and that he let the death of his son get in the way of his life
- Due to Emperor Sun Hai he has lost his wife and child, though he hears rumors of his daughter's survival and realizes in the end that even if she did survive she would not matter as to him she is would simply be another tool
- Is quite happy to teach the Way of The Open Palm, it is simply considered the key to maintaining the universe by being in harmony with nature, one's own surroundings, and one's own standing in life. In order to stay in symbiosis with nature and one's surroundings, one is expected to actively assist in lessening the chaos in the area, defeat the reason for the chaos, and provide assistance for the lessening burdens of others. He simply believes that he must take it to it's logical conclusion, which is to make sure that the people must be controlled so that they do not come into disharmony with the balance of the universe or harm others
(The Cannibal, The Cemetary Mink)
Havelock Vetinari, God of Politicians
- Greater God
- Symbol: The Duomo, seen from the Belvedere
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Cannibalism, Scheming, Magnificence, Being Delightfully Nuts, Hannibal Lectures, Sinister Intellectuals
- Domains: Trickery, Planning, Manipulation, Evil, Intelligence, Hunger
- Allies: Johan Liebert, Vaas Montenegro
- Enemies: Overlord Zenon
- Engaged in an epic battle of slightly off-rocker wits with Johan. Somehow this ended with a trip to a fancy restaurant for some martinis, wherein they slaughtered every last person for shits and giggles.
(Lord Vetinari, The Patrician, Thinking Tyrant)
Waluigi, God of Absurdism and Hostile ShoWALUIGI TIME WAA
- Greater God
- Symbol: Black coat-of-arms on black background
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Plans, The Vetinari Job Security, Chessmasters, Magnificent Bastards
- Domain: Law, City, Tyranny, Planning, Trickery
- Followers: Although Vetinari is Lawful Neutral, most of his followers are Lawful (or Neutral) Evil, most notably Sir Francis Urquhart and Harry Saxon. Jed Barlett is a rare Lawful Good follower. Would-be followers of Vetinari who simply don't measure up include Cornelius Fudge and Jim Hacker. The jury is still out as to whether Harriet Jones qualifies as a follower of Vetinari, or indeed what her alignment is.
- Rivals: Petyr "Littlefinger" Baelish
- Master strategist and manipulator with an eye for details, expert politician. Knows the nature of anyone he observes for more than a few minutes.
- Has a new rival in the form of Littlefinger, who is very impressed with Vetinari's trickery and cunning. Vetinari however, is suspicious of him. As of right now, the two are civil so far.
Lelouch vi Britannia, God of Rebellion
- Theme Song: Waluigi Pinball
- ???? (Waluigi´s power is inconsistent due to him demonstrating new and absurd powers on a dime, making it difficult to determine)
- Symbol: His "Γ" symbol
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Mind Screws, Jerkass, Tragic Villain, Goofy Villains, Cloudcuckoolanders, Harmless Villainy, Tricksters, Evil Counterparts with small villainous crimes
- Domains: Slapstick, Bitterness, Trickery, Craziness
- Allies: Wario, Dick Dastardly, Snidely Whiplash, Spy, Shinichi Watanabe
- Rivals: Princess Peach, Princess Daisy
- Enemies: Luigi, Mario, Bowser, Solid Snake
- Waluigi is the Evil Counterpart of Luigi, and the two often fight and bicker. Solid Snake, a friend of Luigi, would come to have a talk to Waluigi about it. However, since Waluigi was in a private dance session and if Snake got too close he would be hypnotized he would have to delay the battle
- Waluigi found a common friend for mischief and cunning in the Spy. The two are often found causing mischief together in the Pantheon. Until the Spy backstabbed Waluigi. However, Waluigi had survived far worse, and was actually impressed by the Spy´s cunning brutality. The two would resume their devious ways afterwards.
- Waluigi isn´t well liked amongs´t the members of the Pantheon, primarily due to his appearence, tendency to cause mischief and an annoying tendency to do the so-called Waluigi Time, where Waluigi abruptly stops whatever current action is happening and makes people focuse on his shenanigas. You can expect vulgarity, mind screws and hypnotizing dancing.
- Waluigi, during one hot morning, attempted to solve the problem by becoming the sun itself. The results were, unfortunely, a complete success.
- During Waluigi´s drinking problem, he attempted to wrestle alongside other members of the Pantheon. The experience was filled with victories and losses ( mostly losses), but Waluigi would earn several fans due to his charm and charismatic actions.
- Proton Jon of the Runaway Guys is surprisingly a good ally of Waluigi's, and even helped him invest in a bridal boutique enterprise.
- This doesn't the guys from discussing his Designated Villain status. The biggest debates they've had regarding him revolves on the question, "What evil thing has Waluigi ever done?"
- WaluDID YOU MISS WALUIGI ?? TOO BAD! WALUIGI TIME !! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...
(Lelouch Lamperouge, Zero)
Loki Laufeyson, God of Trickery and Deceit
- Lesser God. Or so he wants you to think...
- Symbol: The Geass symbol (a stylized "V")
- Alignment: Impossible to pinpoint.
- Portfolio: Sister Complexes, Martyr Complexes, Magnificent Bastards, Chessmasters, Mind Control, Always Staying Two Steps Ahead (Sometimes More, Without His Memory), Resistance Leaders, Audacious Behavior, Manipulative Bastards, Byronic Heroes.
- Domains: City, Corruption, Knowledge, Pain, Retribution, Trickery.
- Former Followers: The Order of the Black Knights.
- Ally: Hakumen.
- Friendly Rivals With: Suzaku Kururugi.
- When not plotting ways to overthrow evil empires, Lelouch engages in the game of kings: chess. Few people who have played him have asked for a rematch. He is one of the few who could challenge Light Yagami - one of his greatest nemeses - without using any form of magic. At the same time, he seeks to overthrow the current god of Mind Control through manipulating his followers.
- Recently has been rumored to be spotted meeting with lunarian rabbit Reisen Udonegein Inaba. Reasons aren't known yet but already people are talking about Lelouh teaching Reisen tactics and an upcoming Lunarian uprising.
Xellos, God of Lovable Traitors
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His Cool Helmet.
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Trickery, The Evil Brains To Thor's Good Brawn, Magnificent Bastards, Unreasonably Liked Villains, Astral Projections, Complicated But Effective Tricks, Black Magic, Even Evil Has Standards, Self-Centered Individuals, Illusionists, Villain Teleportation, Unfavorites.
- Domains: Magic, Trickery, Deceit.
- Allies: Bernkastel, Nui Harime, Yuuki Terumi, Lex Luthor, Captain Cold, Red Skull, Harley Quinn, The Joker, Vega, Deathstroke, Sosuke Aizen, David Xanatos.
- Worthy Opponent: Nagi Homura.
- Enemies: Thor (his adoptive brother), Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk, Hawkeye, Batman, Deadpool.
- Ascended at petition of Red Skull, who alongside with Lex Luthor, is planning on the foundation of the Supervillain Army of GUAE to counter the GUAG Superhero Division.
- With his ascension, Nagi Homura found a worthy opponent for the throne of Malevolent Trickery.
- Loathes Deadpool so much... in fact, wants to kick his butt once and for all.
- He REALLY doesn't like it when people bring up that one time when he gave birth to a horse after transforming into a mare. Same goes for that time he became pregnant with the first trolls after eating a heart. And that time he tied a rope to a goat and his...well...you know.
- He has learned not to insult Hulk no matter the situation. That time he got interrupted mid-sentence with a Metronomic Man Mashing and being called "Puny God" still bears him a big embarrassment.
(The Mysterious Priest, The Trickster Priest, The Dragon Slayer)
Slade Wilson, God of Hidden Agendas
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His staff
- Alignment: Always Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Lovable Traitors, Tricksters, Clever Manipulation, Ever-Shifting Loyalties, Secrets, Deceiving Without Ever Technically Lying, Obfuscating Stupidity, Sudden Appearances And Exits, Being Incongruously Polite, Surprisingly Pleasant Villains
- Domains: Chaos, Corruption, Destruction, Evil, Knowledge, Manipulation, Trickery
- Allies: ? (Subject to such constant revision that Pantheon archivists no longer bother to keep track)
- Enemies: The Yandere Quartet (due to its leader Yuno Gasai putting him on her shit list because of him being voice by Akira Ishida)
- No one is entirely sure exactly when or how Xellos ascended. He just showed up in the pantheon one day without warning, acting as if he'd always been there. He's been friendly and polite to everyone thus far, but his true intentions are... a secret.
- People often assume that he and Nagi are allies because of their overlapping portfolios. When pressed on the matter, Xellos just smiles and shrugs.
- No one knows what Xellos' true goals are, so it's impossible to say who he really supports, if anyone. He's been allied at some point to nearly every deity in the pantheon, but every single one of them has also been betrayed, double-crossed, moled, reverse moled, abandoned, and/or tricked into advancing their enemies' schemes. Sometimes all at once, and often multiple times in the span of five minutes. They put up with Xellos nonetheless because a) he's impossible to get rid of anyway, and b) his services, while they last, are just that valuable.
(Deathstroke, the Terminator)
Click here to see his animated incarnation
Gendo Ikari, God of World-Destroying Betrayals
- Greater God
- Symbol: His Mask.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Shared Portfolio: Warrior Therapy, Genius Bruisers, Stronger Than The Average Human, Attacking Women If Necessary.
- In The Comic Book: Super Soldiers, Hero Killers, Badass Beards, Dirty Old Men, Gunslingers, The Abusive Dad Of A Big Screwed-Up Family, Boom Sticks, Fashionable Asymmetry.
- In The Cartoon: Ambiguous Motivations, Faceless, Having The Kid-Friendly Name Of Slade, Decoy Getaways, Robot Doubles, Badasses Out Of Hell, Never Saying Die.
- Domains: Army, Evil, Knowledge, Mentalism, Trickery, Tyranny, War.
- Allies: Lex Luthor, The Shredder, Taskmaster, Light Yagami.
- Not So Different From: Deadpool.
- Enemies: Nightwing, Raven, Cyborg, Batman.
- Once sought to manipulate the first Robin (now known as Nightwing) into becoming his apprentice, but has since lost interest.
- Nobody in the entire universe can be said to know Slade's true identity. Some suspect him to be an alter ego or alternate aspect of Batman, but that'd just be crazy, wouldn't it?
- Actually, his real name is Slade Wilson, a soldier who joined the army at sixteen through cheating.
Grand Admiral Thrawn, God of Military Geniuses
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His Scary Shiny Glasses
- Alignment: Lawful Evil/Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Manipulative Bastards, Glaring Menacingly, Zen Survivors, Dooming The World For Love, Hands Folded Neatly At The Chin, "Well Done, Son" Guy
- Allies: Kane, Xanatos, Slade, Ragyo Kiryuin
- Opposed by: Shinji Ikari, Rei Ayanami, Asuka Langley Soryuu
- Domains: Evil, Knowledge, Mentalism, Trickery
- Is never seen without his hands clasped at his chin.
Albedo Piazzolla, God of Insanity
- Symbol: A pair of all-red glowing eyes on a blue background, or the Imperial crest
- Alignment: To most of the Pantheon he seems Lawful Evil, leaning Neutral. To those who serve under him, he seems Lawful Good. No one really knows.
- Portfolio: Magnificent bastardry, strategy and tactics, art, an odd alien name, those whose plans may lead to greater good, Practicality
- Domains: Law, Evil, Nobility, War
- Followers: the Silverberg family (Suikoden), Zhuge Liang (Romance of the Three Kingdoms), Narsus (Arslan Senki), Darth Revan(according to Kreia).
- Will kick your ass while admiring how you must have held your paintbrush during your magnum opus. He's a surprisingly good shot with a blaster, and his men are all fantastically loyal. Of late Thrawn has been spending more and more time with the 501st Legion in the field, directing them with startling effect.
- Commands the Imperial Missile Boat, but has so far only had to call it down to take out an enemy once. His tactics are not always particularly subtle, but he judges his enemies and his allies and takes enough into account that if it comes to all-out war, he's the Chiss you come to. Ultimately, his goal is peace.
- Currently dead. Or is he? Yeah, he is. Had a few clones set up, and now waits for the right time. Being dead and in the Pantheon isn't as big a deal as being dead in the rest of the galaxy.
- There was a time when Grand Admiral Thrawn and Lord Haverlock Vetinari had never been seen at the same time. It passed.
- As de facto commander of the UAE's fleet, he has an intense rivalry with his opposite number, James T. Kirk, for whom he has a certain degree of respect despite them being polar opposites in tactics and personality.
- Still has a beef with Ursarkar E. Creed for wiping off the 501st. Supposedly with 100 Baneblades from Kaurava.
- His Arch-Enemy is Shiroe (on this pantheon as the God of Smart Magicians.
(URTV No. 667)
NiGHTS, Avatar of Dreams
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: The number 667
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Those Who Are Completely Batshit Crazy, Demented Laughter, Clones With Issues, Clonecestuous Homoerotic Subtext, Referential Babble, Biblical Allusions, Regeneration And Nightmarish Demonstrations Thereof, Those Who Really Don't Want To Live Forever, Brotherly Love Gone Horribly Wrong, Convoluted Suicidal Ambitions
- Domains: Chaos, Healing, Madness, Pain, Planning, Trickery
- In his more lucid moments, Albedo has shown signs of having a plan other than just...well, being himself. What no one realizes is that this plan's ultimate goal is his own destruction.
- Is at war with Kefka, god of Madness and Hate. More lucid gods are taking bets. Less lucid gods are taking hits to the face with large amounts of fire. The Joker just finds the whole thing hilarious.
Freddy Krueger, Avatar of Nightmares
- Genderless Lesser Deity
- Symbol: A jester's cap and a trail of stardust
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Flight, Dreamspace, Jumping Through Hoops
- Domains: Dream, Moon, Night
- Followers: The Wind Fish
- Opposed by: Freddy Krueger
- NiGHTS leaps through the minds of sleeping young boys and girls to make sure they don't wake up in screaming fits. However, with Wizeman and Freddy Krueger on the prowl, NiGHTS' job gets harder and harder every day.
- Due to the opposite portfolios, He gets into fights with Freddy Krueger to prevent nightmares.
(Son of 100 Maniacs, The Springwood Slasher, The Man of Your Dreams)
Kreia, Goddess of Heel Realization
- Lesser God
- Theme Music A Nightmare on Elm Street
- Symbol: A glove with very sharp fingernails.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Horror Movie Monsters, Dream Weavers, Comedic Serial Killers, Scaring Children and Adults Alike (Even While They Sleep), The Undead, Personification of Neglect
- Domains: Dream, Night, Death, Undeath
- Allies: Wizeman (Ni GHTS Into Dreams), The Sinestro Corps, The Nightmare King
- Opposed by: NiGHTS, Jason Voorhees
- Freddy has scared many mortals of all ages since the beginning of time. However, he holds very little sway over the realm of the Gods, since hardly any of them ever sleep.
- Freddy is not in any way to be confused with the Lord of Nightmares, and is not related to Natsuki Kruger or Biscuit Kruger, either.
- Freddy was once defeated by The Angry Video Game Nerd with the Power Glove. As a result, he tends to spend his time talking with Bugs Bunny, another God defeated by the Nerd, supporting him in planning the planned Escalating War for revenge. However, as of now, they're even in a strife when Bugs refuses to join the Grand United Alliance Of Evil. They plan their revenge whenever the Angry Video Game Nerd is alone. He'll side with Jason Voorhees instead if Bugs isn't collaborating.
(Old Witch, Darth Traya)
The Cheshire Cat, God of Mad Hatters
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: The memory of her voice, intoning "So it would seem, from a certain point of view."
- Alignment: Apparently True Neutral, with distaste for both sides of the alignment scale. Once was Neutral Good, then Neutral Evil.
- Portfolio: Sight In Blindness, She Who Watched Those Who Fought Monsters, CynicalMentors Without The Best Interests Of Their Pupils In Mind, Dark Mindedness
- Domains: Prophecy, The Force (ironically)
- Followers: Riderman, Regime Flash
- A long time ago, Kreia was the wise older goddess who helped Obi-Wan as he mentored the young God of Heroes. Things... happened, very few gods are clear on what, but at the end of it the God of Heroes abandoned his position to become the God Of Evil Fathers, Obi-Wan retreated to the House of Knowledge, several other gods shifted position, and Kreia was the Goddess of Betrayal. She stepped down on her own long before Starscream could start sucking up to her, and briefly held a series of other titles.
- She has a depth of cryptic cynicism that shocks a lot of younger or more ambitious gods. Nothing you do will ever work out the way you intend it to, she says, but apathy is death.
- Ultimately, her goal is the death of the Force itself, and in the process the very concept of gods will die. She won't tell anyone why. Originally, this goal was secret, but it spread throughout the rest of this House, at least.
(The Unitary Authority of Warrington Cat
Edward Nigma, God of Riddles
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: Two cat-eyes and a grin.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good.
- Portfolio: Perpetual Expression, Cheshire Cat Grin, Amazing Technicolor Wildlife.
- Domains: Disappearing, Chaos, Insanity.
- Has been placed in this Pantheon for now due to the fact that he never stays visible for long enough for people to make sure. Usually then pops up at the most inconvienient moment to taunt, sing nonsense-poetry, and wonder why you didn't just follow him last time he went invisible.
- With the ascension of greater power from his "master", Alice Liddell, and therefore an entry to Wonderland, he hardly stays in this Temple. Consideration towards replacing him is underway.
Bugs Bunny, God of Karmic Trickery and Rascally Rabbits
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A Question Mark.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Chronic Villainy, Gentleman Thieves, Tricksters, Idiosyncrazy, Criminal Mind Games, Constant Self-Defeat.
- Domains: Evil, Crime, Puzzles.
- Followers: the Sphinx.
- Allies: Joker, Penguin, Catwoman.
- Opposed by: Batman, Professor Layton.
(Scwewy Wabbit, Wascawwy Wabbit
, Long-Eared Galoot)
The Deceiver, Exactly What It Says on the Tin, God of [Ab]using The System
- Greater God
- Symbol: The WB Logo, a carrot, or a rabbit hole with a mailbox
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Trickster Archetypes, Western Animation, Funny Animals, Duck Season, Rabbit Season, Declarations of War, Refuge in Audacity, Deadpan Snarkers, Lampshade Hanging, Crossdressers, Wig Dress Accents, Hammerspace, Foe Yay, Attractive Bent-Gender, Playing Tricks On Those Who Deserve It, Comic Violence, Anvils
- Domains: Chaos, Trickery, Wrath, Charm, Courage, Determination
- Followers: the Marx Brothers, Buster and Babs Bunny (no relation), Tei Inaba
- Allies: Yakko, Wakko, and Dot Warner (they were his followers before they ascended), Mel Blanc (One may be an aspect of the other, but which?)
- Rivals: The Angry Video Game Nerd
- Pupil: Reisen Udongein Inaba
- Bugs had an argument with Daffy Duck over who should be the god of this domain. Bugs won by saying that Daffy should.
- After being 'shitted' out by The Angry Video Game Nerd, his response was... "Of course you realize, dis means WAR!". Is currently plotting with Krueger for the Nerd's demise.
- Is currently counseling Reisen Udongein Inaba after the latter was finally fed up with her fellow rabbit Tei for playing pranks that makes her life miserable. Bugs is now teaching Reisen the art of Escalating War... unfortunately this is part of a prank he agreed with Tei previously.
- The last time that Bugs, Cartman, and Sweeney faced off for the title of Overdeity over Escalating War, things quickly escalated from the usual amusing injuries to tessaract anvils, Ramen Noodles, more cream custard that is supposed to fit in hot pants, magical paint, regular anvils, an anti-gravity vortex, a Nurse Joy disguise, a Meowth, Metal Gear Ray, the moonwalk (the dance and Neil Armstrong's famous moment), Knife Bending, an overly complex wedgie mechanism, diamond-studded anvils heavy lourdes, and a contest to see who could give Yugi the best haircut. After stopping Yugi from calling Exodia into this, Captain Carrot, Dreams, and Mister Rogers forbid all three of them from having the title until they can agree on it peacefully. Thus, the crown of Escalating War lays empty to this day
- He is despised because people are usually too busy scheming to keep from falling into his rabbit hole or slamming into his mailbox (the lack of lights doesn't help). The last attempt to oust him from his position of Karmic Trickery, led by Light Yagami, Azula, and Batman, proved in vain, as Bugs's ability to escalate war into infinity eventually overwhelmed Yagami and Azula. Fortunately, Batman had a backup plan: simply apologize to Bugs, and ask him to put a fence around his hole. The plan succeeded, for the time being. While Azula is too busy trying to free herself from the ranks of the Fallen to deal with Bugs right now, Yagami still plots against Bugs, but in hiding, as Bugs has friends in high places
Hypnotoad, God of Hypnotism
- Cosmic Being, equivalent to Intermediate God
- Symbol: Any other divine or national symbol.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Corrupt Corporate Executive, Corrupt Church, The Starscream, Deceptive Disciple, Right Hand Versus Left Hand, The Chessmaster
- Domains: Disguise, Secrets, Intrigue, Corruption, Manipulation, Death
- Allies: Everyone on the GUAE, if only they knew it. Enjoys playing chess against the Count Of Monte Christo and The Emperor.
- Followers: No one, though they might think otherwise.
- Enemies: Loathed by the idealistic gods and Tzeentch
- For settings on the cynical end of things, there is a need for trickery, subversion, corruption, and misdirection to get things done. The Deceiver has recently arranged to be appointed god of these things, though in truth it is "merely" a cosmic entity. It is seldom to be found, let alone in his office-it's much more likely to be found sitting behind someone else's desk.
- Keeps the Pantheon clean of vermin, such as proto-gods, visitors, and condemned criminals. Does not patronize the cafeteria, for reasons unknown to its fellows.
Waldo, God of Hide-And-Seek
Lesser GREATER GOD. ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
- Symbol: His eyes. ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
- Alignment: Cha-WHATEVER HE TELLS YOU. ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD!
- Portfolio: Sitcoms, THE ENTIRE WORLD! ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD! ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
- Followers: Anyone who's seen his hit Sitcom Everybody Loves Hypnotoad.
- This entry was brought to you by Torgo's Executive Powder. "Apply directly to the buttocks!"
- ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD! ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD! ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD!
Izaya Orihara, God of Instigating Mayhem Just Because You Can
Kotomine Kirei, God of False Reassurance
- Greater God
- Symbol: A broken cellphone
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral/Chaotic Evil depending on the situation
- Portfolio: Magnificent Bastardry, Made of Iron, Bad Ass, Believing In Norse Mythology, Insane Troll Logic, Selling Information, Loving Humanity, Orchestrating Suicide Pacts, Comedic Sociopathy, Wild Card, Doing It For The Lulz, Ensemble Dark Horse, Troll
- Domains: Information, Lying, Smiling, Trickery, Confusion
- Allies: Namie Yagiri, The Joker, The Master, Red John, Terumi Yuuki, Xellos, Nagi, Handsome Jack, Bernkastel, Basco
- Enemies: Shizuo Heiwajima, Patrick Jane, Cellphones, Mion and Shion Sonozaki, Celty Sturlesson, Gentaro Kisaragi, Shinji Matou.
- Has become much more cautious in moving about the Pantheon since Shizuo Heiwajima recently Ascended during his latest Roaring Rampage of Revenge.
- With the recent Ascension of fellow trolls Handsome Jack and Basco, he, Bernkastel, and Terumi have become Trollkaiger, making even more problems for the pantheon.
- His designation in the team is Trollkai Black.
- Hates Gentaro Kisaragi with a passion due to him having the same love for humanity as he does. He's been trying his best to "study him", with rumors regarding another Gentaro Kisaragi who turned away from humanity and became consumed by hatred. So far, Gentaro's maintained his cheery disposition...but he's slowly starting to crack under the pressure.
- He, alongside with Yuuki Terumi, redeemed Kotonoha Katsura out of Disgraces by respectively manipulating and trolling her to kill Makoto, Sekai and Lord Djibril For the Lulz.
Master Xehanort, God of Manipulation, Obvious Villains, and Hammy Hand Gestures
- Intermediate God
- Theme Music: All the World's Evil (Fate/Zero Version)
- Symbols: A bowl of mapo tofu and Black Key swords.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Not Lying by Choice, Epic Bastardry, Powerful Priests, Being A Sympathetic Arse, Trying To Find An Answer For His Life.
- Domains: Magic, Religion, Trickery, Exposition.
- Allies: Gilgamesh, Ghost Lady, Araya Souren, Judge Frollo
- Enemies: To him, it's nothing personal, but Rin Tohsaka and Shirou Emiya hate him, though the latter is just trying to ignore the fact that they're very similar. He actually does like him, sort of. There's also another that he dislikes thoroughly: Kiritsugu Emiya. Also, Nozomi Yumehara
- Kotomine ascended to find the ultimate answer for his life: whether or not anything can be judged as evil if it is born true to its nature. To this end he plans to open every can marked "Sealed Evil" that he can find.
- One of the few people who is not scared at all with the Ghost Lady. When Kirei approached her, he just puts off some real cocky comments that he knows her tricks and casually blocks off her assault fearlessly.
- Kirei is one of the few people to have rented a room (the penthouse) in Araya's Complex at Gilgamesh's suggestion, why? To watch people suffer. Recently, he just adds another reason for that: To prepare for another battle against Kiritsugu.
(Ansem, Xemnas, No Heart
Fox Mulder, God of the Believers
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: Unversed Symbol (his later incarnations used Heartless and Nobody symbols)
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Obvious Evil, Grand Theft Me, Doing Evil For Science!, Multiple Incarnations, Chessmasters, Backup Plans, DARKNESS, and Hammy Villains
- Domain: Balance (the twisted kind that keeps evil around forever), DARKNESS, Manipulation
- Allies: Tzeentch, Xanatos, Ganondorf, Nerissa
- Followers: Himself, a majority of Disney villains (not that most of them realize it)
- Opposed By: Sora, Aqua, Terranote
- At one point Xehanort's manipulation got so bad that Cosmos had to put out an APB to her forces to absolutely, under no circumstances trust this man with anything. The memo apparently arrived too late to the KH 'verse circa-Birth by Sleep (through Xehanort's own meddling, of course), resulting in the three heroes plus Master Eraqus not realizing he was a villain until it was almost too late to stop him. Arguably, they still didn't.
- Is keeping an eye on Sasuke Uchiha due to his escalating slide into darkness. Recently, the latter has gotten better in terms of morality.
- As Alice and Sora have worked to help the Princesses of Heart ascend, Xehanort put his own plan into motion. With each new goddess, Master Xehanort has traveled to the various houses to spread a warning. He informed the other gods that these women were not to be trusted, as they were part of a plan for Disney to usurp the entirety of the Pantheon into their ever growing collective. While some have brushed off his words, others have shown increased caution when around Disney affiliated gods, just as he intended.
(Agent Mulder, "Spooky" Mulder)
Dana Scully, Goddess of the Skeptics
- Symbol: Blurry UFO image
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Occult Detectives, Conspiracy Theorists, Crazy Survivalists, Government Conspiracy, UST
- Domains: Investigation, Knowledge, Law
- Allies: The Question, (paradoxically) Dana Scully
- Never appears without Dana Scully covering his back. It is rumored that at the dawn of time, Mulder and Scully were often operating independently but very few members of the Pantheon can remember that far back.
- Mulder was the first Pantheon member (after the Question and Batman, who knew all along) who picked up the existence of GUAE, though he didn't have proof to convince other gods.
- Amazed with all of the strange and bizarre things that in the Pantheon and does his best to document each and every one of them.
(Agent Scully, Dr. Scully)
George Smiley, God of Spymasters and Hard Espionage Tropes
- Symbol: Old-school laptop for writing reports
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Occult Detectives, Heroic Scientists, Redheads and Heroes Who Want Them, Meganekkos, UST
- Domains: Investigation, Science, Law
- Allies: (paradoxically) Fox Mulder
- Never appears without Fox Mulder covering her back. It is rumored that at the dawn of time, Mulder and Scully were often operating independently but very few members of the Pantheon can remember that far back.
Iago, God of Manipulative Wordplay, Ambiguous Foe Yay, Jealousy, Magnificent Bastardry, Casual Racism and Misogyny, and Unspecified Motives
- Lesser deity.
- Symbol: his tie and spectacles.
- Alignment: inclined to be Lawful Good, but his profession leans closer to Neutral Good or True Neutral.
- Portfolio: Stale Beer flavoured spying.
- Domain: Intelligence-gathering, recruitment and turning of moles.
- Followers: Peter Guillam, Stephen Maturin, Len Deighton's unnamed protagonist, Varric Tethras.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: James Bond (he loathes the Tuxedo and Martini flavor of spycraft, feeling that glamour and visibility have no place in the intelligence-gathering business.)
- As opposed to the common perception of spies and spymasters, Smiley's appearance is that of a weary old civil servant. Outside of his intelligence service, very few speak of his deeds; as a result, most of the Pantheon thinks of him as just another member of the Celestial Bureaucracy. The few who don't disregard him hold him in high esteem.
- Rumored to be the ultimate controller of an alarming number of moles scattered throughout the Pantheon, many of whom he recruited personally. Despite his skill at piecing together information, hunting down moles, and inducing Heel Face Turns, he wishes for none of it and views it all as Dirty Business. He does it because someone has to.
- His service, the Circus, is viewed as the go-to institution for untangling Whack A Mole plots, despite having been infiltrated several times in the past, and despite not being technically under his command. Like Smiley himself, the building is drab and run-down, belying its success rate at infiltrating and undermining rival agencies.
The Incubators, Divine Weasels of Devil Deals
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A handkerchief, embroided with strawberries
- Allignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Planning and Manipulation, Interesting Subtexts, Unclear Motives, Magnificent Bastard, Politically Incorrect Villain, gaining something either way
- Domains: Evil, Politically Incorrect Villainy, Jealousy, Manipulation, Planning, Trickery
- Followers: Roderigo (periodically loses faith, usually as he notices the emptiness of his wallet, but is inevitably talked back into worship by Iago), Othello (unaware of his nature), Pretty much everyone who isn't himself.
- Currently attempting to plant the seeds of jealousy in the minds of the WALL-E and EVE and implicate Zapp Brannigan in an affair, in order to destroy their entire relationship for his amusement.
(Kyubey, QB, Jubey)
Left: Jubey. Right: Kyubey.
Tsukishima Shukuro, God of Fake Memories
- Theme song: Sis Puella Magica!
- Greater Divine Beings
- Symbol: (人◕ ‿‿ ◕人)
- Alignment: True Neutral (or so they believe), Neutral Evil by human standards (especially post-Rebellion)
- Portfolio: Devil Deals, Super Empowering, Truly Alien Morality, Manipulative Bastards, Weasel Mascots, Batman Gambit, Lack of Empathy, Cat Smiles, Hijacked by Ganon (for Kyubey), Wreaking Suffering For The Sake Of The Universe.
- Domains: Magic, Wishes, Despair, Hope, Emotion, Secrets, Reincarnation.
- Allies: Bernkasatel, Nui Harime, Satan, Nagi Homura, Monokuma.
- Enemies: The House of Emotion, Homura Akemi, Sayaka, Madoka, Lord Kroak, Kyoko, Mami, Charolette, Anyone that hails from Gensoukyou, Kanji Tatsumi (for Kyubey), all 4 Chaos Gods, especially Tzeentch, Rika Furude, Oyashiro-Sama, Guts.
- So far there are two known Incubators, the one known as Kyubey (who goes by many names) and the one known as Jubey. There are likely more of them - though whether they differ significantly from the ones that already known is up for debate, and Jubey is a special case: an incomplete Artificial Incubator.
- Incubators lack an understanding of emotion, believing it a rare mental illness, and as such have made an enemy of the entire House of Emotion. Kyubey is uninterested in the rivalry, but they keep punching it in the face anyway.
- Residents of Gensoukyou may to bring a chill to Kyubey, if it could show fear. Especially Flandre Scarlet, whom seems to think of Kyubey as a doll to play with. Jubey doesn't understand this fear of Kyubey's.
- Can't be in the same room as Sayaka Miki/Oktavia von Seckendorff because of her habit of impaling them with her swords.
- Can't be classified as Gods/Goddesses due to the fact that they are not of earth.
- Kyubey can't understand why, after everything his kind did for them, those humans hate him so much (then again, Kyubey has trouble understanding the very concept of hatred).
- Kyubey's emotionlessness caught the eye of Discord, who attempted to pull one of his signature discordings on him. Discord first tried to provoke Kyubey, which failed, leaving Kyubey as untroubled as ever. Then he attempted to manually reverse his emotions, which again failed because Kyubey has none. Rather than give up, Discord developed a new spell that forced Kyubey to experience every emotion that exists at once and left him like that until he was rescued by Madoka. Needless to say, this experience has not improved Kyubey's view of human emotion. It DID, however, earn Discord an earnest round of applause from Johan: THAT is how you Mind Rape someone.
- This last spell left something of a side effect, he is forever connected to Discord first (and maybe only) friend, Fluttershy. In response of discovering this, Fluttershy has made it a mission to subject Kyubey to THE Stare... which can't work, the Stare can only work with someone that has some emotion. And Kyubey has none.
- Kyubey once expressed interest in Mithra's power to manipulate Mantra, but only did so when Asura was outside of the Pantheon. Like everyone else, even he admitted that making Asura angry is a mistake no matter who you are.
- Has since found out that Tzeentch was the one who was behind the system for contracting Magical Girls and their eventual transformation into witches. Thankfully, Madoka Kaname reworked the system and excised the corruption.
- Kyubey would like it known that they had no idea that the previous system was powered by such a force as The Warp. Using that to keep entropy at bay would have ended up causing a worse end to the universe than simple heat death, and they are genuinely concerned with the fate of the cosmos.
- All this considered, everyone was genuinely stunned when Kyubey tried to bring the Witch system back during the events of the "Great Upheaval". When questioned, he revealed a shocking truth: the entire above statement turned out to be patently untrue! The Witch System never ran on the Warp! The entire time, that had been a lie spread by Madoka Kaname, in order to dissuade Kyubey from trying to bring the System back. Unfortunately, the little weasel had learned the truth. Its former ally, Kroak became furious with it, and if not for Homura pulling her own retribution, he would have nuked the little weasel with a "Deliverance of Itza".
- Their Resurrective Immortality has made them a target for many gods who've had off days and need to blow off steam. Issei Hyodo enjoys using a decidedly lethal variant of "Dress Break" to reduce them to what vaguely resembles pulled pork. After, of course, his best Kenshiro impersonation.
- Kyubey recently revealed to have been behind the popularity of Justin Bieber. As his lack of emotions means that he has no taste in music, they don't understand why people have been trying to kill him over it.
- They are also in the House of Commerce.
- Has lately found good company in Satan, who enjoys his deceptive nature and common view of humans as cattle. He has since joined up with The Usurper faction.
The Spy, god of Double Agents with completely indeterminable loyalties
- Lesser God
- Symbol: Bookmark.
- Allignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Outside-Context Villain, Mind Rape, Fake Memories, Absurdly Sharp Blade, Manipulative Bastard, Hidden Agenda Villain, Paranoia Fuel, Nightmare Fuel
- Domain: Memories, Paranoia.
- Followers: Adam, Nilin
- Allies: Anyone he strikes with "Book of the End"
- Enemies: Kurosaki Ichigo, Kuchiki Byakuya
- Attained Godhood by revealing he inserted false memo-
- A very friendly person, who always visits many pantheons unexpectedly. He seems to make a new friend in every pantheon during every time he visits. Oddly enough, despite being such a friendly person, there are many who are wary of him, especially in the Mentalism Pantheon.
- But why is that so? Why did the Main House insert him into this pantheon? Why did they give him the title God of Fake Memories?
- They are acting really weird...
- For some reason Lelouch got really angry at him the last time he got a visit from Shukuro, who avoids him because he doesn't want Lelouch to get irrationally angry at him again. When Lelouch was asked to comment on this, he simply said that he's "Done this little dance before", whatever that means.
- In the same vein, William Spears and Grell Sutcliff ran him right out of the House of Life and Death when he came to congratulate them on becoming members. William's only comment was "I won't associate with a leech who alters memories to his benefit", despite the fact this makes no sense. They are both surprised when his voice reminds them of a demon who not-so-recently ascended.
- Hasn't been seen since Kefka and Terumi failed in their plans to corrupt the Puella Magi.
Professor James Moriarty, God of Criminal Masterminds
- Theme Song: "Right Behind You"
- Symbol: A butterfly knife in a circle
- Alignment: As indeterminable as his loyalty
- Portfolio: Paranoia Fuel, Using knives as weapons, Chronic Backstabbing Disorder, actual Back Stabs, Invisibility Cloak, French Jerk, Wicked Cultured, Magnificent Bastard, Your Mom
- Domains: Espionage, Paranoia, Invisibility
- Allies: Revolver Ocelot, George Smiley
- Followers: Severus Snape, Ryoji Kaji
- Enemies: Anybody whose mother he has seduced and sent the pictures to, The Pyro, The Engineer
- He has a bit of a nasty habit of seducing the mothers of his enemies and sending the pictures to them in the act to the enemy in question, using it as mental warfare. Needless to say, this is an extremely effective tactic.
- Widely regarded as one of the least trustworthy individuals of the Pantheons, as befitting of his position. His catch phrase of "I never really was on your side" is a completely justified one, as countless members of the Pantheon have noted.
- Has been banned from the House Of Technology for sapping one too many inventions. Not that that stops him. Engineer is working on getting Pyro deified to keep him out, and he has managed to succeed at that.
(The Napoleon of Crime, Jim)
Gork/Mork, God(s) of Insane Troll Logic.
- Symbols: A most curious absence of any identifying symbols
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Evil Counterpart, Deductive Reasoning, Consulting Criminal, Forehead of Doom, Breakout Villain
- Domain: Crime, Knowledge, Secrets, Persecution
- Allies: An untold number of villains and underlings owe a debt of gratitude to Moriarty's machinations, but he'd never let you trace them back to him.
- Followers: See Allies.
- Enemies: Sherlock Holmes, Sam Vimes, Hercule Poirot, and other crime-solvers
- Moriarty's inclusion in the pantheon does not mark his acension, but rather the moment it became apparent that he'd been here all along, orchestrating crimes through a multitude of agents.
- As the evil counterpart to Sherlock Holmes, Moriarty uses the same brilliantly logical mind to orchestrate crimes as the detective does to solve them, and shares his arch-enemy's devoted interest in the works of the House of Justice.
- Has an aversion to waterfalls.
- Holds a prominent position in the House of Crime.
Itachi Uchiha, The Plan Derailer
- Greater God(s)
- Symbol: A set of Orky wrenches
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Insane Troll Logic, low cunnin, Our Orks Are Different, Orky Know Whatz, Mad Docs, Ork "Teknologie"
- Domains: Chaos, War, Knowledge, Orks
- Followers: 40k Orks
- Allies: Ghazkull, Terumi, Osaka
- Enemies: Khorne, Nurgal, Tzeentch, Slaanesh, The Emperor of Man, Night Bringer, The Deceiver, Cyrus, Leman Russ, Vulkan, Calgar, Creed, The Tyranids.
- Since the Orks of 40k are an entire race fueled and run by Insane Troll Logic, it was only natural that one (or both) of their gods ascended under that pretext.
- To this day, none of the gods knows who is supposed to be Gork and who is supposed to be Mork. All they know is that one is brutally cunning and one is cunningly brutal.
- May or may not be Kamina and Coop from an alternate universe.◊
Mion and Shion Sonozaki Twin Goddesses of Gadflies
- Theme Song: Many Nights
- Intermediate God (Has the skill of a Greater God)
- Symbol: His Mangekyou Sharingan.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil (Or so many may think) Actually Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Foiling plans, Defeating Opponents In Merely Minutes, Aloof Big Brother, Anti-Villain, Broken Aces, Using Crows As Illusions, Using Tsukiyomi, Powerful Shinobi with Genin stamina, Double Agent,
- High Priest: Shiage Hamazura
- Enemies: Obito Uchiha, Orochimaru, Yuno Gasai.
- Domains: Ninjustu, War, Strategy
- Ascended by stopping the plans of nearly Every villainous Chessmaster deity (Except for Xanatos, who has back-up plans, of course, Batman, who is Crazy-Prepared, The newly ascended Petyr Baelish, and Ocelot, whom he works under.) by putting Tsukiyomi on their followers.
- Tells Kefka and the other Gods who represent hate that their hatred is not strong. However, with the rise house of Hatred, he has nothing but disgust for all the deities there and is glad he helped Sasuke.
- Realizing that Sasuke is in the GUAE, he insists that he must set things right with him, with the latter's plans of killing the GUAG even though he messed him up already. However, with Sasuke finally starting to come to his senses, he's glad that his little brother has started following his will. He also has a nickname for him, dubbed "Dr. Snakes."
- Is one of the most skilled and feared Shinobi in the pantheon, which is saying something. Even the powers of the Ninja Shi-Tennou (Except Naruto, of course.) can hardly land a scratch on him.
- Once a follower of Byakuya Kuchiki before deification. He offers some help after the latter was heavily depowered by the Vandereich.
- Surprisingly good friends with Ragna due to the fact that they have similar hardships and crazy little brothers who only behave differently in their presence. At least Itachi's not the only one with a Crazy Jerkass brother. Interestingly, their common enemies tend to be Snake themed.
- Is rumored to be even better than Aizen in illusions. However, it hasn't been confirmed yet.
- Thrall has a great amount of respect for Itachi for his experience as a ninja. Itachi respects him as well for his experience as a warrior. The two got along so easily.
- Also once a follower of Mysterio. He doesn't like the fact that he's possibly gay for Spiderman. This is because he really hates the accusations of his brother being called "Gay Sauce" or "Sauce Gay" or "SasGay". Doing so in his presence generally warrants a Mind Rape for the offender.
- Finds a great war buddy in Kiritsugu Emiya due to both having a dislike in war.
- Has taken an interest in Reisen Inaba, tutoring her in the art of genjutsu; he is rather proud of her for not only taking to his teachings like a duck to water, showing a very strong aptitude for the stuff, but also being skilled enough to possibly pull off the Tsukuyomi despite lacking a Sharingan.
- Has sympathized with Homura Akemi after "The Great Upheaval." This is because her methods to protect Madoka is similar his method to help redeem Sasuke.
- Is planning a counterattack to undermine the GUAE along with Wizardmon, The Boss, and her son Ocelot if things go south.
- It's rumored that he's Ocelot's right-hand man. It just so happens that Ocelot is the one who requested his ascension.
(Club Leader - for Mion)
Albert Wesker, God of the Evilutionary Imperative (Wesker)
- Lesser Goddesses individually. Intermediate combined.
- Symbol: An Airsoft Gun with a "Troll Face"◊ on the holster.
- Alignment: Neutral Good (Mion), Chaotic Good (Shion normal state), Chaotic Evil (Shion when in her "infected state"). They do have Lawful Evil and Neutral Evil followers
- Portfolio (Both): Good Natured "Trolling", Mafia Princesses, Twin Switch, Attraction To Good Natured Men, Red Oni, Blue Oni (Shion is red, Mion is blue).
- Domains (Both): Good, Family, Community, Trickery.
- Mion: Strength.
- Shion: Protection.
- Superior: Ryukishi 07.
- Allies (Both): Rika Furude, Oyashiro-Sama, Rena Ryuguu, Satako Houjou, Keiichi Maebara (especially for Mion), Mr. Miyagi, Cheshire Cat, Pinkie Pie, Princess Celestia, Bugs Bunny.
- Mion: Itsuki Myoudouin.
- Shion: Etna, Hungary, Valvatorez, Artina.
- Enemies (Both): Yuuki Terumi, Teppei Hojou, Bernkastel, Tzeentch, The Joker, Izaya, Handsome Jack, Basco.
- Mion: Souther, Eric Cartman.
- Shion: Laharl, The Yandere Quartet.
- As the heroic counterparts of the dual Gods of Trolling, it comes to no surprise that the two are Terumi and Bernkastel's arch enemies.
- Twin Switch is one of their favorite ways to screw with people's heads. The twins revel in the confusion it sows before dropping the hammer. Its also a way they gather intelligence.
- Not to be underestimated as they are surprisingly skilled both at hand to hand combat and as a strategist due to the game club. Shion packs an assault rifle.
- Mion created the GUAG "Troll" Off as a way to mock and otherwise troll Terumi. With her portfolio, it came as no surprise that she was the winner of said contest.
- Is alarmed by the formation of Trollkaiger and have formed a group called Lol Ranger to counter them. It got personal when Trollkaiger (mainly Bernkastel) trolled Shion with the very thing responsible for her original state in Purgatory.
- Mion's designation is the "Yellow Ranger". Shion is the "Green Ranger".
- Shion is not allowed in the Treasury because of a certain "Old Friend" that is under Class S Lock Down.
- Etna and Shion would normally be enemies, but Shion managed to win her over with her mischevious nature combined with a Marshmallow Hell prank (in her Angel Mort outfit to boot) she pulled on Laharl. Etna couldn't stop laughing for days after that. She laughed for several days more when a picture of the act (which Mion took from behind the shadows) was sent to her.
- Mion and Shion's tactics for gaining lulz vary slightly. Mion focuses on more direct button pushes and openly perverted jokes. Shion's approach is more subtle and stewing, and occasionally uses sexual inneuendo.
- Shion absolutely hates the Yandere Quartet because they remind her of the things she's been trying to atone for.
- Don't mention Sins of Our Fathers type actions in either sister's presence.
- Mion was estatic over the arrival of her favorite target and post series boyfriend Keiichi. Shion had a tearful reunion with Satako during her arrival.
- When they found out about how Rika's allies were targeted in "The Great Upheaval", the Sonozaki twins gathered Lol Ranger and planned their first major operation. Let's just say that they have something "special" planned for Lucifer.
Luke Skywalker, God of Mental Purification
- Intermediate God
- Theme Music: Wind of Madness, or its MVC3 remix
- Symbol: His sunglasses with a red eye glowing behind them.
- Alignment: Neutral or Lawful Evil.
- Portfolio: Magnificent Bastardry, Uncomfortable Subtext With His Enemies, Evil Is Sexy, A God Am I, Genius Bruiser, Sunglasses at Night, Social Darwinist, Large Ham
- Domains: Hubris, Power, Planning, Betrayal, Charisma
- Allies: Relius Clover, Legion
- Opposed by: Jill Valentine, Edward Elric, Mayuri Kurotsuchi, Miki Aono.
- Revealed that Resident Evil 5 was part of an elaborate plan to ascend to Godhood and overthrow Sylar, the previous holder of this position. Sylar was weakened enough to be usurped thanks to a case of severe Motive Decay (suspected to be engineered by Wesker himself).
- Has formed a friendly rivalry of sorts with Spider-Man, after the Galactus incident. He is the only hero who doesn't seem to be worth killing, for him.
- Has recently been contacted by Legion to make a movie together.
- Endorses the product "Old Uroboros" as "The Man Your Man Could Kill Like"
- He would like all Gods to know that his goal is that with his Big Balls, ehm, Uroboros, he will reach Vader's Death Star, err, optimal altitude for releasing George Bush, uh, Uroboros, ensuring COMPLETE. GLOBAL. MASTURBATION, ehh, PENETRATION, uhh, CASTRATION -- "Oh, FUCK IT. We'll do it live. WE'LL DO IT LIVE!!"
- Moved to the Mentalism house when it was realized he didn't quite "fit" (and also due to The Creators avoiding a systems crash) with the Villains house. All according to his plan.
- Even though he actually is a god now, Wesker is still not satisfied, and now seeks to become something greater than an Overdeity so that he may rule over the Pantheon as "the only god". This drew the ire of fellow Mad Scientist Mayuri Kurotsuchi, because Wesker seeks perfection, which is also what Relius Clover seeks. And this also drew the ire of Miki Aono, as she correctly stated that he's making 'perfection' look bad by being a bastard.
- Ultimately, however, Wesker would betray and backstab Relius, in tandem with Revolver Ocelot, after both of them proposed to Melkor about tossing Relius aside, leaving the puppeteer severely depowered. Wesker only smirks in return, that's one more obstacle for the sole perfection throne removed.
- The right to be a God is now mine.
Pitch Black, God of Phobia Knowledge
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His green Light-Saber
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: "I Know You're in There Somewhere" Fight, AcePilots, Having An Artificial Hand, Heroic Resolve, Training from Hell, Sneaky Departure, DorkKnights, Growing A Spine, Love Redeems. Formerly Heroic Rookies.
- Domain: Light, Redemption, Heroism, Honor.
- Follower: Hayato Kanzaki.
- Allies: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Superman, Captain America, Iron Man, Kirk, Doctor Strange, Naruto Uzumaki, Goku, Asura, the majority of the Heroic Super Robot Gods, every Knight in the Pantheon.
- Enemies: Emperor Palpatine, Nyarlathotep, The Anti-Monitor, Melkor, Joker, Perfectio. Yuno Gasai.
- Additional Relationships: Darth Vader, his father.
- Ascended by making Darth Vader redeem himself for his sins. Other gods have tried doing this on the most irredeemable villains, but only a few succeeded. Many heroes penalized and scolded Luke for doing so, except Obi-wan, as he knew who Vader was.
- One of the few deities to not get broken into despair from Nyarlathotep's lectures. This makes the Crawling Chaos smile, as Luke is Anakin's Son.
- Earns the respect of many Ace Pilots such as Sanger Zonvolt, Kamina, Guy Shisioh, Simon, and Axel Almer, who offered him to ride their robots when they're not active. He's even an honorary member of the GUAG Robot War Division.
- Is likewise highly respected by many of the knightly deities in the pantheon. Artix Von Krieger holds him in high respect.
- Whenever he's not saving the galaxy, he trains with Obi-wan and Yoda to perfect his Jedi skills.
- Despite the fact that he does not like redheads, he ends up marrying one anyway.
- Is extremely abhorred that if one would twink his voice a bit, he'd sound like The Joker. He really doesn't like it when Palpatine uses a trick to fool the people of GUAG that Joker's in the house, when it's actually Luke all along. Because Joker disgusts him, probably on the same level as Palpatine.
- Once got in a Death Battle with Harry Potter. Luke won due to finding Harry's weak point to be his scar.
- Also present in the House of Weapons as the God of Lightsabers.
(The Boogeyman, The Nightmare King, Kozmotis Pitchiner)
- Rank: Demigod to potential Greater God. Pitch's power is directly related to the fear and belief of mortal people in his world, children especially.
- Symbol: His form in shadow, alternately a nightmare
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Knowing people's fears, Using dream sand after turning it to nightmares shaped like horses, using a scythe, turning from good, Dark Is Evil, Would Harm A Child, Break Them by Talking, Yellow Eyes of Sneakiness.
- Domains: Fear, Childhood, Darkness
- Followers: Darth Phobos, Trauma, Experement #300
- Allies: Freddy Krugear, Arthas, Melkor, The Sinestro Corps., The Janitor
- Enemies: NiGHTS, Nicholas St. North, Cosmos, The Green Lantern Corps.
- Was considered for the title of God of Fear, but was disqualified when his own fear helped lead to his downfall.
- Although both hold the title, Pitch feels himself more deserving of the name Boogeyman than Oogie Boogie. And for the record, he does not sing that song.
- His shrine has a bedframe in the back which covers an entrance into his personal layer, which connects him to every shadow of his world and others.
- Has been more than a little disturbed at how several humans misinterpreted his conversation with Jack in Antartica.
- His partnership with Freddie is symbiotic in nature. The more afraid a person is, the more likely they'll have nightmares. And the more nightmares a person suffers through, the more fear they produce, strenghtening both parties.
- Thanks to his shadow teleportation, extra safety measurements have been implimented by the Council of Shadows.
(Monobear) and his Mastermind
) God and Goddess of Getting People Kill Each Other In Despair
(Totes Sinister Bear-in-Command)
Petyr "Littlefinger" Baelish, God of Chessmasters
- Theme Song: Mr. Monokuma's Extracurricular Lesson
- Intermediate Gods
- Symbol: Monokuma himself.
- Alignment: Lawful Evil (Actually Chaotic Evil)
- Portfolio: Driving People Into Despair, Nasty Teddy Bears, Reducing A Group Of People One By One, Nasty Class Trials, Delivering Cruel and Unusual Death, Enjoying One's Own Despair, Faux Affably Evil, Considering Sadistic Things To Be "Extreme" Fun, Considering Hope & Teamwork "Cheating", Swinging Moods, For the Evulz, "Upupupu...", Utter Despicability
- Domain: Chaos, Domination, Madness, Evil, Death, Despair, Anarchy.
- Enemies: Doraemon, Yu Narukami, Makoto Naegi
- Allies: Terumi Yuuki, Kyubey, Johan Liebert, Perfectio
- Monokuma and his mastermind (Junko Enoshima) are considered to be the finest of Terumi's students even after ascension. Not only Enoshima loves despair even her own, they actually made Terumi shed proud tears by inducting the event known as "The Worst, Most Despair-Inducing Incident In The History Of Mankind", an event which has a very scarce details, but everyone knew it's just horrible.
- As a matter of fact, their house is the exact place where Terumi used to reside before he moved to the House of Hatred.
- After Terumi's downfall, Enoshima decides to do her best to surpass him in despair-inducing and depravity.
- Monokuma currently runs a 'school' in the Pantheon's Academy, where he indulges getting any inductees there to kill each other. Enoshima, masterminding this, wants to prove that even the best of the Pantheon Academy can have its dark side to be extremely dark. The Academy is pretty aware of their evil so they try their best to avoid it. When that doesn't happen... Monokuma resorts to kidnapping and brainwashing.
- Although capable of getting killed, Enoshima enjoys the hell out of despairing herself, so it threw a dilemma to those who wants to bring her down... they have to first dispel her love for her own despair.
- With his teddy bear form and voice, he earns the enmity of Yu Narukami (as it's an insult to his dear friend Teddie), and Doraemon.
- One day, Enoshima was in the vicinity of Perfectio when the latter unleashed his despair wave. Enoshima ran to him and begged for more once the...well, the afterglow had worn off. Perfectio considered her weird and just told her to be around when he unleashes the wave.
- Also present in the recently inaugurated House of Personality as the God of Despair Fetishes.
Fred Jones, Daphne Blake, Velma Dinkley, Norville "Shaggy" Rogers and Scooby Doo, The Meddling Gods
- Demigod (Has a Potential to be a Greater God, even Overdeity)
- Symbol: A Mockingbird.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Chessmasters, Magnificent Bastards, Deadpan Snarker, Devil in Plain Sight, Evil Chancellor, Chronic Backstabbing Disorder, Hidden Agenda Villain, Lack of Empathy, Lovable Traitor, Not-So-Harmless Villain, The Sociopath, SchmuckBait Personified
- Domains: Manipulation, Power Grabbing... and outright telling you he lies and can't be trusted, while you somehow forget that fact just a bit later... It's a gift.
- Allies: Baelish has been quick to create alliances to further his influence.
- Rivals: Havelock Vetinari, David Xanatos.
- Enemies: Many oppose Petyr knowing what he can do. Doubtless, he uses their passion and rage to his advantage.
- Since his ascent to the pantheon, "Littlefinger" has been quick to very subtly garner influence, and, due to his status as Chessmaster, has made several new pawns. Several in the House of Mentalism regard him with even more suspicion considering just how good he is at planning, though Petyr himself just smiles and nods. After all, he can find a way to turn ''anything'' to his advantage. Enemies, allies, power, terrain. It makes no difference to him.
- Privately he has little respect for others who cannot match his intellectual prowess. He, however, will admit to being very intrigued by Lord Vetinari. He, to a lesser degree, is also fascinated by David Xanatos.
- Is discreetly attempting to have himself inducted into the House of Commerce, citing his experience as the Seven Kingdoms' Master of Coin. While he is in the list, there is just too much pressure, both to kick him out and to just reel him in. So Littlefinger just smiles and waits…
- It's unknown what he's doing in the midst of the Pantheon Rebellion. Some say he's doing it to benefit himself as usual. Littlefinger just smirks in response.
(Mystery Incorporated, Mystery Inc.)
Celestia Ludenberg, Goddess of Lying and Old Identity Refusal
- Leitmotif: "Scooby Doo, Where are You!", or "Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated Opening"
- Demigods (But the recent killing of the Nibiru Entity has possibly given them Greater God status)
- Symbol: The Mystery Machine.
- Neutral Good
- As a whole: friends always there for one another, those who meddle in bad guy affairs, The Mystery Machine, solving mysteries for half a century
- Fred: Generic characters (but later showing Trap Master capabilities), The Leader (sometimes the designated or supporting one), declaring the gang splits to search for clues, ascots
- Daphne: being captured and tied up (but is now able to save herself), motorcycle riding, "Jeepers!", red haired protagonist
- Velma: Not being able to see without her glasses, snarking, creating different types of gadgets, Meganekko, the sane one in the group (sometimes), "Jinkies!", wearing an orange turtle neck sweater
- Shaggy and Scooby: eating a lot, only doing crazy stuff for food, Being likeable despite being afraid (and even being badass when the chips are down, friendly and heroic canines (Scooby), going as "Shaggy" rather than "Norville" (Shaggy), constantly saying "like" (Shaggy, again) "Zoinks!" and "Scooby-dooby-doo!"
- Domains: Mysteries, Meddling, Friendship
- Non-ascended: Vincent Van Ghoul (only for Scooby, Shaggy and Daphne)
- The Investigation Team: (Yu Narukami, Yosuke Hanamura, Kanji Tatsumi, Chie Satonaka, Yukiko Amagi, Rise Kujikawa, Teddie, Naoto Shirogane).
- Other: Angus MacGuyver, Satoko Hojou, Professor Layton, Sherlock Holmes, Hercule Poirot, The Addams Family, Batman, Robin
- Opposes: Scrappy-Doo, The Joker, The Penguin.
- Ascended after the five single-handedly destroyed the the Nibiru Entity with nothing more than their feelings of friendship and a well kicked spear to the chest. This has frightened many members of the GUAE. HP Lovecraft praised them for their determination against the monstrosity and is looking forward to their next adventure.
- With their ascension, the GUAE have also gotten many of their plans backfired due to the Mystery Gang coming in.
- The group has a humongous repertoire of mysteries they solved over the years in different countries and against different foes ranging from virtual realities, witches, aliens and zombies. If there's a mystery to solve, they are always on the case.
- Daphne's been slightly unnerved due to the fact that she sounds similar to Mandy and does her best to not be in the same room as her. Mandy does begrudgingly respect Daphne for how she killed off the Nibiru entity (with friendship, but still).
- Despite not liking him, Scooby does go to the Disgraces to see Scrappy once in a while (after all, Scooby is his uncle).
- Shaggy and Scooby can usually be seen in the House of Food, eating everything in sight. Their appetites are big enough to rival both Kirby and Pac-Man at times. They have recently become members of King Dedede's Gourmet Racer Club.
- Some have compared them to the Persona users of the Pantheon, mainly the ones involved in the solving of the Inaba serial murder case.
- Even though Shaggy and Scooby are cowards, they love watching Jack Skellington's Halloween shows. This is because Halloween is the only time of year where they know that the haunts are fake, not to mention the free candy for trick-or-treating.
- Are preparing to team up with many wrestling gods in preparation for Wrestlemania 30. Shaggy and Scooby have been seen training in he House of Combat with John Cena seeing as they will be going in a one-on-one match with Kane. After a grueling match—interrupted by a giant ghost bear of all things—Scooby and Shaggy made it out victorious. Kane's words for them were, "You deserve it."
(Super High-School Level Gambler, The Queen of Liars, Taeko Yasuhiro
, Super High-School Level Hellspawn
Mokkan, God of Those who Cannot Resist Betraying Everyone They Know and their Little Dogs
- Theme Song: Versailes Burning-at-the-Stake Witch Hunt Style
- Symbol: A miniature of a castle with vampire-cosplaying manservants greeting at gate
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Gambling & Poker Face, Believing One's Own Lies, Going From Calm Cute To Batshit Angry In Seconds, 'Gendo Pose' While Smiling, Stepford Smiler, Hating Old, Plain Self, Elegant Gothic Lolita, Liking 'Royal Milk Tea' (Actually, Gyoza), Stepford Smiler, Graceful Loser, Facing Death With Dignity (Or at least attempts to), Lack of Empathy
- Domains: Lies, Luck, Gambling
- Allies: Revolver Ocelot, Evangeline MacDowell, Iroh.
- Enemies (AKA those designated with 'Rank F'): Monokuma, Yuuki Terumi.
- Worthy Opponent: Keiichi Maebara
- Was once thought to perish during the High School of Mutual Killing, but in truth, Celes was saved in the nick of time by Ocelot, who's impressed with the way she lies through everything and considered making her an apprentice by deifying her. Out of gratitude, Celes accepted. She did grew to hate Monokuma for real for nearly destroying her grand death.
- Her other title shows that in time, Celes is the go-to Goddess for those who are tired with their old identity and wishes to shape a new identity. She'll be there to teach everything to do for such thing.
- Although she was a victim of the High School of Mutual Killing, Celes is not viewed with much positive light aside of a select few, as they were aware from the High School of Mutual Killing that if it fits her, she'd manipulate and murder some people she deems fit, all without any tinge of empathy. Celes doesn't deny such facts, treating them with stride, it's the way she is, and at least, in her opinion, better than the overly plain Taeko Yasuhiro.
- That being said, despite being 'condemned' to the execution by Makoto Naegi, Celes never held any ill-wills on him. To her, her condemnation just meant that she lost in a fair match with Naegi.
- Challenged upcoming God, Keiichi Maebara in a "Convincing contest", when she found that Keiichi was known as the "Magician of Words". The two went on a complete debate with Celestia's lies and Keiichi's charm coming head to head, until Keiichi somehow convinced Celes to let her win. When Celes realized what he did, she congratulated him on being beaten at her own game. She gave him the suggestion for apprenticeship under Revolver Ocelot, but Keiichi declined, but is always ready to thrown down another "Convincing Contest" over tea. Celes smiled in response.
- A lot will say that she is the Evil Counterpart of Hikaru Shidou in the Magic house. Where Hikaru is brimmed with positive thoughts, hope and Hot-Blooded; Celes is pretty dark and manipulative. But she wouldn't even use her similar voice with her to fool people.
- Is known as one of the greatest gamblers in the Pantheon. The reason why she didn't take The Gambler throne was because someone damn lucky can still beat her... like either Naegi, or Kyosuke Nanbu.
- Is known to get extremely pissed off if she's served with tea wrongly. Thankfully, she always got the tea she liked from Iroh. And just like every other God out there, Celes dreads the time when Excalibur visits.
- Naturally, due to her title, Terumi tried to goad her 'nicely' into shaping that the 'lies' she enthralled should include 'everything else' and the only truth being 'despair'. Contrary to what everyone expects, Celes goes nuts, scolding Terumi far harsher than how she got mad over tea or being exposed as a murderer and tells him that a being like him instantly Rank Fnote , especially when Terumi insinuates that she's Not So Different from him. She only got away with it because Terumi had to keep up his Hazama charade.
- Is aware that she shares the same name as one of the Co-Goddesses of Reigning Princesses.
- She recently helped Ocelot in his scheme for the fall of Relius by convincing Litchi Faye-Ling to not fully support him. The plan was a success, and Celes' reasoning to help? Since Relius is Terumi's friend and Terumi is the master of Monokuma, she considers the act being her middle finger.
- While it wasn't known for real, some has sensed that Celes has a demonic hellspawn voice when trying to convince Litchi. While it didn't faze the latter, it did convince Litchi that Celes was pretty serious on that thing and decided to give her idea a shot.
Commander Farsight God of Zero Approval Gambits
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His signature axe.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Betraying Everyone, Playing Said Betray-ees like fiddles, Being a Marlfox, Grinding Axes
- Domains: Trickery, Animal
- High Priest: Neyla
- Allies: None. Can you blame them?
- Enemies: His siblings, who (fortunately for him) have yet to ascend, Starscream.
- It's believed that Mokkan got this post by stringing along the previous holder and then (of course) lopping his head off. He will neither confirm nor deny this.
- Even Starscream despises this guy. While Screamer might be a content betrayer, he'll gladly keep people around who choose to be loyal to him instead of betraying them all. His latest form in particular dislikes this guy.
(O' Shovah, Communist Space Weeaboo
Haruka Kotoura, Goddess of Traumatic Telepathy.
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A Tau Ensignia overa dark red rectangle.
- Alignment: Definitely Lawful, but not evil.
- Portfolio: Zero Approval Gambit, Broken Pedestal, Alternative Character Interpretation
- Domains: Law, War, Protection
- High Priestesses: Beatrice and Eva Ushiromiya
- Allies: Madoka Kaname, Homura Akemi, Itachi Uchiha, Kratos Aurion, The Boss, Kiritsugu Emiya, Misaka Mikoto,
- Worthy Opponents: Cyrus, Vulkan, Sangunius, Leman Russ,
- Enemies: All four Chaos gods, Mork and Gork, Lucifer
- Is never seen out of his special issue Crisis Suit.
- The Dawn Blade he wields looks eerily Eldar in shape and design. This is started the theory that Farsight is the bearer of one of the Blades of Vaul, which explains his abnormal life span.
- Has the utmost admiration ad respect for Madoka Kaname since he believes this human child to be a paragon of the concept of "The Greater Good". He will protect her by any means nessecary, including ordering the Far Sight Enclave to fight alongside the Sisterhood in the "Pantheonic Rebellion".
Shiroe, God of Smart Magicians
- Theme Songs: Her prolouge theme and "Flower of Hope" (Lyrics here).
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A locket necklace with a picture of Yoshihisa Manabe and herself inside it.
- Alignment: Was True Neutral, but became Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Always-On Telepathy That Has Seen Too Many Hurtful Thoughts (And Some Erotic Ones to boot!), Always Honest and Curious yet Unknowingly Hurtful "Compulsively Lying" Cheerful Child Victimized into Social Stigmatism, Cynical and Broken Cutie Driven into Despair, Hurting Woobie Beyond Extremes. Afraid to Hope, Talentless Singer.
- Domains: Psychic Powers, Despair, Mind, Emotion, Friendship, Hope
- Followers: The rest of The ESP Club consisting of Yoshihisa Manabe, Hiyori Moritani, Yuriko Mifune, and Dai'chi Muroto.
- Allies: Yuri Tsukikage and Yayoi Kise, Ness, Lucy, The entire Pantheon of Friendship (except Enrico Pucci), The Blue and Green Lanterns, Miyuki Hoshizora, Reika Aoki, Nozomi Yumehara, Madoka Kaname, Nanoha Takamachi
- Additional Relationships: All of the Pretty Cures.
- Miyuki Hoshizora has personally come to congratulate Haruka on her accension since her Romantic Dramedy is one of the greatest love stories she's ever read. Never has a story put her through so much tears and laughter, although the Fanservicey mental visuals were a little much for her (Happupuuu ~3~). Haruka remarks how much Miyuki reminds the former of Yoshihisa Manabe seeing how transparent, hammy, excited, and well... happy she always is.
- Due to the voice, she quickly made friends with Yayoi Kise. Haruka's backstory made Yayoi cry herself dry and truly realize that this is the kind of Bad End that she, Reika, and Miyuki work so hard to prevent. These two always play a game of Rock-Paper-Scissors each time they meet. As for who usually wins, It's always a draw Reasoning . They are good sports about this, and Yayoi quickly proves to be a major role-model to encourage Haruka's future endeavors.
- She also has a special bond with Yuri Tsukikage who also had a major Downer Beginning where she had lost not only her powers but Cologne too, with much Angst attached. Haruka counts her blessings that she just loses her powers on sick days and gets them back sooner or later. Yuri, on the other hand, isn't so fortunate despite getting her Cure status back. Regardless, Haruka sees a valuable inspiration in Yuri when the former needs some classic Heroic Spirit.
- While she does sympathize with Lucy, she cannot forgive all the senseless killing Lucy's done. However, Haruka is the one person Lucy will never harm simply because their backstories are too alike. Ergo, they understand each other's pain and sorrow all too well. In fact, Haruka has quickly become a Morality Pet and Chain for Lucy within the Pantheon.
- Ness has been training Haruka at His Sanctuaries in the hopes that she would gain control over her Telepathy. No luck has been had so far, but she calls it "the greatest relieving experience" she's had since meeting Manabe. The following recounts the visions she has seen at each of these places, all of which seem strangely familiar note :
- Giant's Step
- Lilliput Steps
- Milky Well
- Rainy Circle
- Magnet Hill
- Pink Cloud
- Lumine Hall
- Fire Spring
- Upon completion, she thanks Ness for sharing his courage, wisdom, and friendship in her quest for finding places where she can belong. Even though her Power Incontinence hasn't subsided at all, her horrible childhood no longer haunts her; and her Trigger is nothing more than a childish insult to her now.
- Speaking of, do not call nor think of her as a monster, or else you will have Nanoha teach you what a monster is truly capbable of. Ignore this warning at your own risk, or prepare to put on your best Oh Crap face like Quattro here◊. Haruka always finds it funny how fast a Madness Mantra suddenly runs through the idiot's mind just before Divine Buster fires.
- Madoka Kaname wishes she could have dispelled Haruka's despair sooner, but she had two problems: One, Haruka isn't a Magical Girl; and Two, Madoka had already used her wish. Still, She prays for Haruka's happiness and for her wish to come true and will always be there to comfort her, especially since she is (or was) the personification of hope and shouldn't have been thought of as scary to begin with.
- Greater God
- Theme Music: Database.
- Symbol(s): Nerd Glasses, Quill and Ink.
- Alignment: Neutral Good.
- Portfolio: The Strategist, Awesomeness by Analysis, Sexy Mentor, Big Good, Hero with Bad Publicity, Creating contracts that even gods themselves cannot break, Tying together the Houses of Magic and Mentalism.
- Domain: Magic, Paperwork, Mentoring the Young.
- Followers: Minori (his Apprentice).
- Allies: Spock, Harunobu Madarame, Annabeth Chase, Uryu Ishida.
- Rivals: Ichigo Kurosaki, Beat,
- Enemies: Satan, Grand Admiral Thrawn, Master Li, Izaya Orihara, The Incubators.
- Partnerships: Kamina.
- Also has a house in . In fact, he is what binds the two together.
- No one is quite sure just how the heck Shiroe ascended to the Pantheon—no less as a Greater God. When asked, he produces a 20,000-page document with numerous fine-prints which "Clearly Explains" that a majority of members of the pantheon recommended him for the position. Those who's signatures appear on the contract confirm that it's real, but have no memory of signing it.
- Surprisingly, he works quite well with Kamina. Shiroe prefers to handle the logistics and all the paperwork, while Kamina takes all the glory and makes all the heroic speeches.
- Shiroe doesn't get along that great with Ichigo Kurosaki, largely because Ichigo keeps rushing forward and ruining Shiroe's well thought-out plans. Lately, they've reached a mutual agreement which Shiroe describes as "Letting that idiot do whatever he wants". Uryu enjoyed that one.
- Shiroe's magical contracts are so powerful that it's theorized he could even become an Overdeity if he wrote one well-thought-out enough.
- He is convinced that his Arch-Enemy, Thrawn, isn't dead. Either that, or the man had more plans than anyone realized.