Mentalism and Trickery
The House of Mentalism is a very very dark
place. No, not figuratively, but literally
. Nobody really knows what the House of Mentalism looks like because there's no lighting to speak of. Most people would think that because the House of Mentalism is predominantly occupied with villains, that they are just trying to hide their identities. However, the truth of the matter is far more mundane. The deities within are so busy plotting, conspiring, backstabbing, and manipulating each other that they forgot to install adequate lighting. As a result, there's only one lightbulb for every square mile.
As Alice is a Princess of Heart, any attempts to kidnap her or use her to recreate the χ-Blade will result in the person-in-question being temporarily banned from this House.
(The Council of Shadows
' meeting chamber is down below the main Mentalism council chamber. Somehow, it's even darker
than the rest of the House.)
open/close all folders
The Overseer of Scheming
Leto Atreides II
Leto Atreides II, God of Prescience, Memory, Religious Manipulation, Sand Worms, and Long-Term Planning,
(Master of Fate, Pawn of Fate, Shai-Hulud, Shaitan, the Worm Who Is God, the God-Emperor, the Divided God, the Tyrant
- Greater God
- Symbol: The Atreides Hawk.
- Alignment: Lawful Good, Lawful Neutral, Omniscience Morality License by the time of his ascension to God-Emperor
- Portfolio: Psychic Powers, Genetic Memory, Ancient Conspiracy, Sending in the Clones, Half Human Hybrids and of course, Sand Worms
- Domains: Time, Space, Ecology, Religion, Memory, Oppression.
- Followers: The Zensunni fanatic Fremen, his all-female Fish Speaker army, the Sand Worms of Saturn
- Opposed By: Beetlejuice
- Anyone else other than Tzeentch who thinks they head the Mentalism faction does not. Leto II sees all and rules all through his exclusive control of the Spice Melange, key to raising human awareness, and through his perfect prescient vision. He also possesses the heightened senses and physical abilities of a Sand Worm.
- He is also currently in a heated legal battle with the Imperium of Man over who exactly owns the copyright to the title "God-Emperor". Given that the Imperium's idea of legal proceedings in this area involves chainswords and flamethrowers, the case is progressing somewhat slowly. The God-Emperor himself, though, doesn't really care.
- Now has a place in the House of Beasts due to his new rule over Sand Worms (and the fact that the book he came from, Dune, codified and named the trope Sand Worm), but rarely goes to said House.
Waluigi, God of Absurdism and Hostile ShoWALUIGI TIME WAA
- Theme Song: Waluigi Pinball , or Here's Waluigi
- ???? (Waluigi“s power is inconsistent due to him demonstrating new and absurd powers on a dime, making it difficult to determine)
- Symbol: His "Γ" symbol. Alternatively, his nose and moustache
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Mind Screws, Jerkass, Tragic Villain, Goofy Villains, Cloudcuckoolanders, Harmless Villainy, Tricksters, Evil Counterparts with small villainous crimes
- Domains: Slapstick, Bitterness, Trickery, Craziness
- Allies: Wario, Dick Dastardly, Snidely Whiplash, Spy, Shinichi Watanabe, Proton Jon of the Runaway Guys, Eario
- Rivals: Luigi, Mario, Princess Peach, Princess Daisy, Waldo
- Enemies: Bowser, Solid Snake, Little Mac
- Waluigi is the Evil Counterpart of Luigi, and the two often fight and bicker. Solid Snake, a friend of Luigi, would come to have a talk to Waluigi about it. However, since Waluigi was in a private dance session and if Snake got too close he would be hypnotized he would have to delay the battle
- Despite his lanky, clumsy nature and his complete lack of social skills whatsoever, Waluigi is◊ an◊ amazing◊ dancer, and he makes no attempt to hide◊ that fact◊. He usually plays the role of a romantic◊, despite the fact that the ladies are either disgusted/creeped out/ignoring him/all at once. Regardless◊, it doesn“t keep him from trying◊.
- Waluigi found a common friend for mischief and cunning in the Spy. The two are often found causing mischief together in the Pantheon. Until the Spy backstabbed Waluigi. However, Waluigi had survived far worse, and was actually impressed by the Spy“s cunning brutality. The two would resume their devious ways afterwards.
- Waluigi isn“t well liked amongs“t the members of the Pantheon, primarily due to his repugnant appearence, mischievous tendencies, his sore temper and an annoying tendency to do the so-called Waluigi Time, where Waluigi abruptly stops whatever current action is happening and makes people focuse on his shenanigans. You can expect vulgarity, mind screws and hypnotizing dancing.
- Waluigi, during one hot morning, attempted to solve the problem by becoming the sun itself. The results were, unfortunely, a complete success. The problem has long since been fixed, altough Waluigi is well known for popping up in the most unexpected places.
- During Waluigi“s drinking problem, he attempted to wrestle alongside other members of the Pantheon. The experience was filled with victories and losses ( mostly losses), but Waluigi would earn several fans due to his charm and charisma.
- Proton Jon of the Runaway Guys is surprisingly a good ally of Waluigi's, and even helped him invest in a bridal boutique enterprise.
- This doesn't stop the guys from discussing his Designated Villain status. The biggest debates they've had regarding him usually revolve around the question, "What evil thing has Waluigi ever done?"
- They, along with BrainScratch Commentaries, have deducted that Waluigi is a Mexican Titan who runs a bridal boutique, is a gambling and drug addict, worships Lord Helix and his last name is Scapelli.
- WaluDID YOU MISS WALUIGI ?? TOO BAD! WALUIGI TIME !! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...
- During a long time, Waluigi did his best to make sure that he would become an actual fighter on the fourth Smash tournament and not just an Assist Trophy. Unfortunately for him, this plan failed. After he heard that Little Mac not only elevated from Assist Trophy status to a playable character, but became a god as result, Waluigi was understandably mad. The following days after Mac's ascent, he started kicking and stomping any one he came across to the ground, Little Mac included.
- Was once considered for a demotion to The Fallen after his latest April Fool's prank involved trying to take over the games of his fellow Nintendo dieties (with Wario's help), and getting himself sealed in an Assist Trophy capsule in retaliation.
- In light of this news, Waluigi has taken to kissing up to ProtonJon through winning Mario Party 4 boards in his name, one after another, so that Jon may stick his neck out to keep him out of the Fallen. Jon is rather pleased with this turn of events and declared he'll use Waluigi in future Mario Parties, so Waluigi may have made a friend in a high place.
- In a surprising twist of events, Waluigi has shown that, yes, he can actually be nice to people. Waluigi was seen◊ opening up his heart◊ and handing out stern advices◊ and even compliments◊ to Mii players in Mario Golf: World Tour. Some members of the Pantheon claimed that Waluigi was beginning to lose sight of his goals. Others claimed him to simply biding his time and was playing nice for the time. But some would say that, perhaps years and years of hare-brained mischief, obsessive loathing and failures might have finally tired out Waluigi, and he simply wants to avoid people being caught up in the same pitiful lifestyle as him (even though he always tried to make people as miserable as him ever since his very birth). His most dedicated followers would tell you that Waluigi had always a heart of gold that was buried underneath all that misery and mean-spiritedness. Waluigi has yet to comment on this issue.
- Waluigi was very happy to see that his fellow outcast and father Eario had ascended to a position in the Pantheon.