- Madoka Kaname, Goddess of Magical Girls, Co-Founder to the Magical Girl Sisterhood (Kriemhild Gretchen, Penitent Gretchen, Godoka, Madogod, Madokami, Ultimate Madoka, Madoka Kumquat) as a member of the Magical Girl Guardians of the House of Magic. Also holds a position in the Main House.
- Sayaka Miki, Patron Saint of the Shocking Revelation (Oktavia von Seckendorff) as a Lesser Goddess under Writing Techniques (House of Narrative).
- Mami Tomoe, High Prophet of Early Deaths (Candeloro) as an Intermediate Goddess under Death Archetypes (House of Life and Death).
- Kyouko Sakura, Goddess of Constantly Chewing on Something (Ophelia) as a Lesser Goddess under Tics (House of Quirks).
- Homura Akemi, Goddess of Retroactive Preparation (Homerun, Homu, Homuhomu, Homurika, Homulily, The Nutcracker Queen, Devil Homura, Homucifer) as a Greater Goddess under Time Manipulation (House of Time and Space).
- The Incubators, Divine Weasel Mascots (Kyubey, QB, Jubey) as Greater Gods under Advertising (House of Commerce).
- Charlotte the Dessert Witch, Herald of Darkening Narrative (Bebe, Nagisa Momoe) as a Lesser Goddess under Character Roles (House of Narrative).
- Nagisa Momoe, Goddess of Ascended Extras as a Lesser Goddess under Character Roles (House of Narrative). Yes, Charlotte and Nagisa are two separate gods.
- Oriko Mikuni, Titular Antagonist Goddess as a Lesser Goddess under Character Writing (House of Narrative).
- Niko Kanna, Goddess of Expendable Clones (Nico, Kanna Hijiri) under Combat Magic (House of Magic).
Pantheon / Puella Magi Madoka Magica
In the Trope Pantheons, the following were chosen: