Funny: Puella Magi Madoka Magica
- Madoka's guaranteed method of waking up her mom: open the blinds and rip off the sheets! It's the overly-dramatic way she enters the room and does it that sells the scene.
- In the part of the opening where there's different shots of Madoka in bed, the last one is her sleepily falling on top of Kyubey.
- Another is her apparently having goofed up her magic and have herself a giant afro. A few seconds later, she shows up later in a similar shot, now with an even bigger afro.
- Hitomi misinterpreting what Madoka and Sayaka were doing together so late early in the series.
- It's even funnier in the dub since it seems like she's having a minor mental breakdown.
- After Madoka tells Sayaka and Hitomi about Homura's vague warning Sayaka theorizes that Homura sees it as Fetish Fuel.
- Episode 6:
- Kyoko's reactions to Homura popping up behind her.
- The Challenge.
Homura: I'll take her on then, but you stay out of it, understand?
Kyoko: You've got till I've finished eating this, then it's on.
Homura: That's plenty of time.
- Then Sayaka gets pissed because they were ignoring her.
- Kyubey points out that Kyoko was strong because she had a lot of Grief Seeds. Then:
Sayaka: But what about Mami? She didn't have tons of Grief Seeds to keep her Soul Gem clean. She didn't seem to have any trouble fighting. Why is that? Is it because she was better at it than me?
Kyubey: Oh! She was much more talented!
- Hilariously, this becomes both Harsher AND Hilarious in Hindsight. Kyubey's attempts to throw Sayaka over the Despair Event Horizon are obvious in retrospect.
- This line from Junko: "Sometimes being an adult can really suck. That's why we're allowed to drink alcohol!"
- Episode 7:
- Episode 10:
- Homura saying to Madoka in front of the whole class that she is now a Magical Girl like her. Madoka's face here is priceless.
- Followed by Homura practicing her Time Stop powers for the first time by using them to rather clumsily beat up a garbage can in midair with a golf club which is rather amusing considering we've spent nine episodes seeing her as The Stoic Bad Ass.
- The second Drama CD Sunny Day Life is full of these:
- The five protagonists arguing like mundane schoolgirls.
- Madoka getting low scores on her English test and she's worried about it. Sayaka, on the other hand flunked most of her tests, and acts like its not a big deal.
- In a case of Hypocritical Humor, Sayaka thought Homura used her time stop powers to get high scores on exams, and suggests that she use it to get the answer sheet for the make up test. Apparently she's the only one to have this (brilliant) idea. Near the end of the story Homura offers to use her powers so Madoka can pass her exam.
- Everyone insulting and bullying Kyubey.
- The whole "Panties' Theft", with the shocking discovery that Kyoko is a Chaste Hero and Sayaka is a Covert Pervert.
- Kyoko making fun of Mami's "Tiro Finale" even if the third Drama CD Farewell Story makes it less funny.
- Homura flat-out telling Madoka that she should be spending her time studying instead of brainstorming cool names for her special attacks, since all her ideas are lame.
- Mami's theme continuing to play even if the target that she is aiming at is actually a cat.
- The final scene with Madoka and Kyubey in the bath.
- One darkly hilarious moment in this track at 16:34 is from a doujin that, while depicting Sayaka saying "I'm such an idiot-", shows the her expression when saying the line in the show immediately before transforming into a witch.
- Mami's English voice actress Carrie Keranen re-enacting her reaction to the end of Episode 3.
- The English dub bloopers.
- One that stands out is Homura in Shrinking Violet mode telling Madoka "I think you have a great ass..."; you could imagine her thinking it, but she, as she is at the moment, perhaps the last character you would expect to say it out loud.
- Christine Marie Cabanos demonstrates her sense of comic timing in this outtake:
Kyubey: So, if you ever feel like dying for the sake of the universe, call me. I'll be waiting. (fades away)(beat)Madoka: I'm so unfriending that fucker.
- There's also this lovely one:
Kyubey: We never imagined there could be a world where each individual had their own set of emotions, yet still manage to coexist with one another.Madoka: (deadpan) Really? (beat) then I guess you've never visited a chat room, have you?
- Sarah Williams, voice actor of Sayaka, seems to have an interesting sense of humor...
Kyosuke: Why are you taking me up to the roof?Sayaka: Paraplegic BASE jumping!
- The English dub bloopers.
- The fact that on the wiki, there's a whole page devoted to Mami's... assets.
- Meduka Meguca is the best parody ever.
- In an interview with Urobuchi and Shinbo on the English-language volume 2, they suggest they'd like to do a spinoff about Madoka's mother learning the art of manipulation from Kyubey and using it to hijack her company.
- In the first Drama CD, Sayaka gives Madoka and Shrinking Violet Homura some well-written math notes to help them out... only to immediately reveal that she stole them from Hitomi.
- During the sponsors roll at the end of the second episode, a bunch of Anthonies and other of Gertrud's familiar are seen freaking out over a picture of Mami as a background like they did when she attacked Gertrud's roses.
- This petition.