open/close all folders
Hachiko, God of Loyal Dogs
- Greater God
- Symbol: The Statue of Hachiko
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Canine Companion, I Will Wait for You, waiting for his master till the end of his days
- Domains: Loyalty, Love, Dedication
- Followers: General Pepper, Charlie Barkin, Underdog, Seymour Asses, Missile, Rin Tin Tin, Lassie, Huan, Koromaru.
- Allies: Scooby Doo, Filia, Jeremiah Gottwald, Rainbow Dash, Fenrich, Akane and Nazuna Inuwaka, Snoopy, Jake the Dog
- He waited for his deceased master to return until his own death occurred, going to the train station where his master would go to for thirteen years. This is true loyalty. For this, he ascended into Godhood, but still waits for his master to come home.
- Eventually, someone revealed the truth to Hachiko. The next few days were filled with nothing but Hachiko's howls that caused many emotional gods to cry along with him. The Pantheon ran out of tissues because of this.
- Because of this, Hachiko now serves as a symbol of loyalty and love. Couples come to his temple to pronounce their undying love and loyalty to one another.
- Neku and Beat usually can be seen with Hachiko, sometimes even playing with him.
Heracles, God-King of Horses
- Greater God
- Symbol: "AIR"
- Allignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Cool Horse, Hero Killer, Titanic Size, Blow You Away, Aerovore, Immortality, From a Single Cell, Hellish Horse
- Domain: Horses, Eight Kings
- Followers: Daruma Horse, Janis Unicorn, Catastros
- Enemies: Napoleon
- Bearing the same name as the mythological hero, Heracles shocked many in the Pantheon with its ridiculously casual display of power when she snorted and blew off one side of Toriko's body. But Koku-Oh continued to stand proudly in the presence of one of the Eight Kings, and Heracles allowed him a place on Horse King Hill. The Beasts Pantheon was immediately seeded with fast-growing Air Trees for the diets of the fellow Aerovores that came into the Pantheon with Heracles.
- Heracles has taken an interest in Godzilla, observing the God of Kaiju from afar, and Godzilla exchanged glances with him at one point. Many are worried about the Pantheon's survival if the two come to blows.
- Hercules has expressed an interest in trying to tame the horse that bears his Greek name, and has tried to do so multiple times already. He was blown out of the Beast House and back into the House of Power every time with a contemptuous snort from Heracles for his troubles.
- A notice was put up shortly after: Heracles is not meant for riding. That hasn't stopped Hercules from continuing to try.
- He was seen smiling when he observed Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy playing with her young foal, a very rare sight indeed.
- Recently gave birth to a healthy Herac foal when Komatsu successfully cooked AIR, and its Herac Response echoed throughout the entire Pantheon, and some believe the young foal will eventually grow up to succeed Heracles.
- A heavy pressure radiated off of Heracles when she saw one of her rivals, the Monkey King Bambina, had entered into the Pantheon. Precautions have been taken to ensure the two don't come to blows.
King Kong, God of Gorillas (The Eighth Wonder of the World, The Beast)
- Theme Song: The classic theme
- Greater God.
- Symbol: Himself standing on top of the Empire State Building
- Alignment: Chaotic or True Neutral, depending on the viewpoint
- Portfolio: Kaiju, destructive apes, having a more attractive partner, hailing from a dangerous place, Roaring Rampage of Revenge in New York City.
- Domains: Apes, nature, inner beauty, strength, rage.
- Followers: Kerchak, Tublat, Koko, Blizzard, Chaos, Kongor, George, and other gorillas of unusually large size.
- Allies: Tarzan, Donkey Kong, The Librarian (Even though he's an Orangutan.), Son Goku, Sun Wukong
- Enemies: Godzilla, Sharptooth, other carnivorous reptiles that remind him of the ones back on Skull Island (such as tyrannosaurs and 'raptors), biplanes, Frieza
- Ascended to godhood when he defeated the King of Monsters: Godzilla. Though Godzilla won the first battle they had, King Kong had the luck of getting struck by thunder in the second fight.
- In his mortal life, he was considered a god who had to be appeased through human sacrifices. Ever since he met Ann Darrow, he resorted to a more healthy eating habit.
- Using thunder against King Kong is always considered a horrible idea when fighting him, since it gives a massive boost of strength. In fact, it made him strong enough to beat Godzilla to the bottom of the sea.
- Kong has a habit of changing his size, though he never becomes smaller than a T-rex or taller than a Kaiju. This is how he is able to go toe-to-toe against the King of the Monsters.
- In his spare time, he tends to climb up and down on the tallest buildings of the House of Commerce. However, Kong knows they tend to respond with biplanes whenever it gets out of hand.
- Has a vendetta against Frieza for his racist insult against monkeys, calling them filthy. However, Frieza really doesn't care, as he laughs it off because he blew up Kong's "planet" in one timeline.
Kurama, God of Kitsune (Nine-Tails Fox Demon, Nine Tails, Kyuubi)
- Greater God
- Symbol: the Eight Trigrams Seal
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral, but comes off as Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Kitsune, massive size, being housed in a Jinchuriki, being composed mostly of hatred, protecting his host as needed, Tsundere, Heel-Face Turn Siding with Naruto, looking like an animal while being anything but.
- Domains: Hatred, Foxes, Chakra, Destruction, Nature (the latter two usually go hand-in-hand in the form of destructive forces of nature)
- Followers: Shippo, the Renamon line, Kongiku and Yuzuruha, Ninetales, Xiaomu, Saya
- Allies: Naruto, Ungoliant
- Enemies: Tobi, Orochimaru, Sasuke, Godzilla, Steve Irwin, Mokkan
- As Kurama is still sealed within Naruto, technically speaking, Naruto serves as Kurama's shrine within the Pantheon.
- Any communication with Kurama has to be done either through psychic links, or using Naruto as a middle man.
- Has been let out of his host a few times in the Pantheon, with the required hands at the ready for such procedures. The first time he got out drew the attention of Godzilla, which lead into a clash that lasted for seven hours before the two were tired enough the fight could be called off. The Nine Tails has a chip off his shoulder towards the lizard now.
- Out of either respect for Naruto or his own obliviousness, Luffy has yet to attempt to tame the fox demon.
- Recent events have called into question whether or not Kurama will willingly and officially join the GUAG. The fox refuses profusely.
- Definitely not to be confused with the Bishōnen fox demon who has control over plants, Kurama ''Minamio'', who resides in the House of Nature.
- First applied for the post of God of Eldritch Beasts, but settled for this throne when he found that Ungoliant had already taken the post, and he didn't fancy being eaten by a giant spider.
- His Norwegian worshippers keep praying for him to reveal what sound that he and other foxes/kitsunes make. The reason for this is because they have some...rather strange guesses.
- Kurama finally answered their question, if only to shut them up, by sending a fox to a group of his worshippers one day to sit nearby and make this sound. The poor folks were terrified, but a video of it was recorded by one of the followers, the clip was spread around, and nobody has bothered Kurama about it since.
- He is not overly fond of Mokkan, due to the Marlfox's habit of betraying everything and everyone he's ever met. Bets are being placed on how much Mokkan's going to regret trying to betray Kurama.
- Contrary to popular belief, Ahri the Nine-tailed Fox is not Kurama's follower. This is because she's a gumiho, not a kitsune. Kurama prefers that followers get these facts straight.
- The Tails Clan does not view him as their god or anything like that. Kurama wouldn't really care that much either way.
Xerneas, God of Marvelous Deer (the Life Pokémon)
- Theme Song: Battle! Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde (shared with the other two Pokemon in that track's title)
- Greater God
- Symbol: A stylized blue X
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Gender: Genderless
- Ability: Fairy Aura
- Moveset: Geomancy, Moonblast, Thunderbolt, Psychic
- Portfolio: Marvelous deer, Fay spirits, DNA, Exotic Eye Designs, granting eternal life, an X motif, Total Party Kills
- Domains: Life, Deer, Fairies
- Followers: The Deer God, the Deer of Shimmerwood, The Great Prince, Stantler, Deerling, Sawsbuck
- Allies: Tinker Bell, Ash Ketchum, Arceus, Pikachu, Fluttershy, Snow White, Bambi, Yuna, Diancie, Ratatoskr
- Partner: Emilia Justina
- Enemies: Hexxus, Shinryu, Grima, Frieza
- In a flash of light, one of the oldest trees of the Bestiary suddenly vanished. Xerneas began roaming the Pantheon from then on.
- Xerneas has been under attack at an alarming frequency by other members of the Pantheon for being able to grant eternal life to mortals. Why so many gods want this power when they themselves are already immortal is a mystery outside of common greed.
- Of course, the gods of this pantheon can die, it just isn't permanent, and some respawn faster than others. Perhaps they seek to truly avoid death?
- Oh these gods, Frieza and Voldemort covet Xerneas' immortality the most. Frieza wants a back-up in case his rematch with Goku goes badly, and Voldemort is sick of using horcruxes.
- When not in any danger, Xerneas is always found among the trees, carrying an air of serenity around it.
- Is very willing to stand by Arceus in its conflict against Zeedmilleniumon, and has proven a dependable ally.
- Is implied to have some sort of connection with Serena, on account of "Xerneas" being an anagram of "Serena", plus an "X"; a trait shared with the members of Organization XIII.
- Is oddly feared by Bahamut and a few other dragons, though Xerneas has shown no hostility toward the good-aligned ones.
- Has been known to eat Power Herbs, which greatly speeds up it's Geomancy. Do not let Xerneas do this if you're not on it's side.
- Especially during the 4th Super Smash Bros. tournament, where a summoned Xerneas can redirect its Geomancy buffs to the summoner, allowing that summoner to launch his opponents farther with his attacks.
- Has recently lended its powers to a boy named d.
- Despite not being an Aeon, Xerneas has granted Yuna with the ability to summon it whenever she can.
- Xerneas is one of the few gods Ratatoskr doesn't actively try to piss off. This may be due to the fact that something about the Deer God reminds him of Yggdrasil. Xerneas is usually kind enough to let the nutty squirrel climb on its horns without complaint.
- Some believe Xerneas' power to grant eternal life is the reason Ash Ketchum always remains a ten-year-old. So far, both Xerneas and Ash have not commented on this.
Lady Amalthea, Goddess of Unicorns (The Unicorn of Literature)
- Theme Song: The Last Unicorn
- Rank: Intermediate Goddess.
- Symbol: A pink star on her forehead◊.
- Portfolio: Never ageing, Knowing herself to be the most beautiful creature in all the world, Canceling every magic with her horn, Not having a mortal view of morality at first, Transforming into a human adult, Having little emotions as a human initially, Becoming the only one of her unicorn kind to know love.
- Domains: Magic, Immortality, Humanity, Love.
- Ascended after defeating The Red Bull and freeing her kind from King Haggard. The Gods gave her the ability to change from unicorn to human and back.
- Many in the Pantheon were surprised when they saw her unicorn form. Being the size of a large pony, having the tail of a lion, legs of a deer, cloven feet, the fur of a goat, the neck of a llama, and a horn with the length of a short sword, Amalthea only looks like a horse in broad view.
- Every evil dragon stays far away from her when they discovered that in her world, Amalthea kills them with one blast with her horn.
- Dovahkiin is impressed by her dragon killing power and wants her as an Allie. Amalthea said to him that she kills them only as self-defense or protecting the forest she lives on.
- She and Fluttershy became friends for their protection of wild life critters.
- Fluttershy is very disturbed as to how Amalthea deals with protecting them. While the pegasus pony will simply scare a dragon if it harms her forest, the unicorn will kill a dragon in hers.
- Gets along well with Twilight Sparkle, especially due to their common experiences with becoming human. Though Amalthea had to calm down Twilight and tell her she has no intentions of harming Spike.
- Unlike Amalthea, Twilight never had any problems while in human form, such as losing her memories. She did have a little difficulty getting used to the body, though.
- To those who don't know about her world, when she talks about "The Red Bull" they snicker and think that her race had been kidnapped by an energy drink. They also asked if her kind turned into alicorns. Rarity and Twilight made a joke about it.
- The term "alicorn" as a race confused her because in her world, "alicorn" is an element her horn is made out of.
- The House of Knowledge thinks that since Amalthea's horn can cancel ANY magic, she could cancel Lord Tirek's draining powers. Since he was defeated with a magic-based attack (even though he can drain magic). But they don't want to test it out, fearing the centaur might instead absorb her magic-cancelling powers, making him a much worse foe than he already can be.
- The House of Time and Space found out that in a few years she will fight in her world A MOTHER F#####G◊ DRAGON◊.
Antasma, God of Monstrous Bats (The Bat King)
- Theme: Antasma's Theme, The Final Antasma Battle (for fighting)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His mask and fanged grin
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Bat out of Hell, working with other villains, Vampire Vords, Dream Walker, Thinking Up Portals, acting as a pastiche of past Mario & Luigi villains, the ability to create a Dream Within a Dream, Emotion Eater, Big Bad Wannabe
- Domains: Nightmares, Bats, Villainy, Darkness
- Allies: Bowser (or so he thought)
- Opposed By: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Batty Koda, Riku
- Antasma's ascension was literally like a Bat out of Hell. After his demise, Antasma conjured a dream portal in order to escape from his afterlife, and eventually found his way to the Pantheon through the dream world.
- Ever since the incident where Bowser betrayed him, Antasma has been seeing red. Bowser is at the very top of his list of enemies because of it, and Antasma vows to get even. Anyone who crosses paths with him is in for a world of hurt. He'd also like to get revenge on Mario and Luigi, but first things first...
- Antasma's true power is awakened when he is inside dreams. He takes on a larger and far more imposing form, and is capable of putting any Dream Walker that arrives to sleep, warping them to a nightmare realm where he can endlessly torment them until they either die or find a way out. The GUAE has taken an interest.
- Due to this, Antasma looks forward to the chance to attempt this on Riku.
- Should Antasma find himself hurt, he can summon his signature snack - Antasmunchies - so that he may eat them for a power boost. He can also sleep upside-down (he's a bat, after all) and allow the Antasmunchies to heal him. Anyone else who eats an Antasmunchie simply falls asleep and suffers nightmares.
- He can also summon his music speaker and play the Dreambeats to put anyone in the vicinity to sleep, though covering one's ears can help them stay awake.
- Some people avoid talking to him, as they don't like his constant screeching during his monologues.
- Being another god of bats, Antasma considers Batty Koda a rival. The latter is actually afraid of Antasma.
- Antasma was at one time just a normal bat, but by somehow feeding off of the nightmares of a Pi'illo he gained the power to become the nightmare being he is now.
Caesar, God of Apes and Protagonists That Lead Their People
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: the Apes' tribal insignia (modeled after a circular attic window Caesar had back when he lived with humans)
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio:Leading his fellow apes, Guile Hero, Ideal Hero, Intelligence that surpasses most humans, Magnetic Hero, Raised by Humans.
- Domain: Leadership, Intelligence, Apes,
- Allies: King Kong, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Sun Wukong, pretty much all non-evil primate gods in the Pantheon, also Fluttershy and Crash Bandicoot.
- Enemies: Xenolestia, Elmyra, Draco Malfroy, Frieza, Scar, Napoleon
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: The God-Emperor of Mankind
- Followers: has a large tribe of super-intelligent Apes that follow his lead.
- Before he ascended, The Ginyu Force, under orders from Frieza, were trying to block his way as a part of Frieza's plan to prevent any more, in the latter's words, filthy monkeys from ascendeding into the pantheon. Luckily for him, Gohan shows up to make short work of them, earning him Caesar's thanks.
- Despite having some clashes with humans in the past, Caesar has made it quite clear that he doesn't believe humans are real monsters nor are they bastards, which has put him at odds with most gods that actually do believe those things, but he always does what he can to avoid having to get violent with those gods whenever possible.
- He is not sure what to make of how some of the gods tell him that his simian clan will eventually conquer most of the human race in his world, though he admits that such an outcome might be possible, given what he and his ape followers have already been doing.
- Out of all of the gods in the Pantheon he's met, the one he has most trouble dealing with was the God-Emperor of Mankind, who hates Caesar for the actions he made against humanity, despite the fact that most of Caesar's actions were largely because of what certain bad humans have done to him and his simian followers, however, what keeps the two gods from being at each other's throats is the fact they found a mutual enemy in Xenolestia (Caesar was equally as horrified and pissed as the God-Emperor was when he learned what Xenolestia has done to humans) and they made an agreement that they would both take action should the Disgraced goddess break out of Mary Suetopia.
- Speaking of Disgraced Goddesses, before Elmyra was converted into biomass, Caesar managed to catch her trying to 'love' Diddy Kong in her usual, injuring way, Caesar's immediate reaction was to give Elmyra a deep and loud Big "NO!" that actually left Elmyra frozen in silent intimidation, buying Diddy enough time to break free of her grip and escape. Caesar at that time became the only… non-human (he prefers that no one addresses him or any other apes as animals) the she became afraid of. Unfortunately, that wasn't enough to get her to change her ways.
- When he's not looking after his ape followers in his temple, Caesar likes to converse with and befriend any of the non-evil primate deities he comes across, whenever anyone asks him why he keeps doing so, he 'signed' his answer;
Caesar: "Apes alone weak, apes together strong."
- He has gained alot of sympathy from, oddly enough, Fluttershy, who was horrified to have learned the cruelity that he and his ape followers suffered at the hands of very bad humans. Caesar in return has shown a great deal of respect toward Fluttershy, due to the fact that Fluttershy is more than happy to treat apes with kindness. Though whenever they talk, Caesar would usually just use sign language since Fluttershy found his voice a little too intimidating (though she was amazed to learn Caesar was capable of speech).
- He has shown that he really doesn't like Draco Malfoy, who he found in many ways to be very similar to a certain bullying primate shelter guard he knew in the past.
- Dislikes Scar for usurping control of the Pride Lands by assassinating Mufasa and deceiving the rest of the pride, as he is reminded of what Koba did in Caesar's world.
- Is pleased to see that Crash Bandicoot doesn't let the fact that he was experimented upon by humans get him down. Caesar has asked Crash to introduce himself to Koba in the event that Koba ascends, in order to show him that there are others who have been experimented on by humans. Crash enthusiastically agreed.
- Also has a position in the House of Leadership.
Princesses Celestia and Luna
Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, Goddesses of Winged Unicorns (a.k.a. Alicorns)
- Intermediate Goddesses
- Symbol: Their likenesses circling the sun and the moon
- Alignment: Lawful Good (for the most part)
- Both: unicorns with wings, REALLY Long lifespans, Reasonable Authority Figure, powerful beings in positions of power, princesses who are actually more like Queens, great power over aspects of nature, establishing harmony in the land
- Celestia: Teaching, teaching a lesson stealthily, greatest forces for good in a setting, nice people you do NOT want to piss off, awesome planning, Light Is Good, Gold and White Are Divine, being loved by subjects, getting overwhelmed by even more powerful enemies
- Luna: Being popular despite lurking in the shadows, Dark Is Not Evil, redeemed fallen heroes, bad receptions, atoning for past sins, Wanting to be popular with subjects again, Antiquated knowledge of ways and customs, Traveling through dreams, THE ROYAL CANTERLOT VOICE
- Domains: Earth, Sun (Celestia), Moon (Luna), Nature, Knowledge, Mentalism, Dreams (Luna)
- Both: All of the Elements of Harmony, Most of the GUAG. The Anti Heroes definitely find Luna likable, Princess Cadance, Sunset Shimmer, Volcarona, Amaterasu, Utsuho Reiuji, Solaire of Astora, Superman,
- Celestia: Johan "Jesse" Anderson, Leona
- Luna: Mako Reizei, Diana, Jack Skellington, Osmosis Jones, Koichi Kimura
- Partner: Volcarona (Celestia)
- Followers: Unimon, Bronies, Swift Wind, Unis
- Despite their recent ascension, there's a fierce debate among the gods over what their formal title should be. For sure, they look like winged unicorns, but "pegasus unicorn" and “alicorn” have also been used to describe them. As for Celestia, she's not talking. Luna would talk, but due to her tendency to scare lesser deities, nobody really sticks around to hear it.
- When The Great and Powerful Trixie was deified (before her demotion to High Priestess of Oscar Diggs), it was because she was here to redeem herself after being corrupted by the Alicorn Amulet. While the amulet has been locked away, neither Celestia nor Luna has said anything about changing their title.
- Twilight Sparkle was particularly pleased that her rational case for promoting Celestia to the Pantheon finally worked and also ascended Luna as well as an added bonus.
- When word of their ascension came to pass, Pinkie Pie prepared the party to end all parties when they arrived. It was an understatement to say the Temple of Winged Unicorns was the loudest area in the entire House of Beast, in the history of the Pantheon. The noise actually drove the more animalistic members of the House, as well as Death World, to stampede. Only by a combined effort of Steve Irwin, Zak Saturday and back-up from the House of Combat was the riot quelled. Captain America and Commander Vimes made the pink pony ''Pinkie Promise'' from ever planning a party of that magnitude ever again.
- When Celestia and Luna made their grand entrance, most of the deities were awed. Celestia appeared in a beam of light, and Luna? Her entrance involved a nightmare chariot, bat-winged guards, and a cape made of bats. Along with her announcing herself in the Royal Canterlot Voice.
- No sooner had they ascended however, an unknown god or goddess somehow reawakened Nightmare Moon, Luna's resentful Superpowered Evil Side previously thought destroyed by the Elements of Harmony. There are three current culprit theories going about; Parsee, Bernkastel, and Terumi, though nothing has been proven yet. Laughing wickedly, the dark mare promised to bring upon the Pantheon an era of eternal night before being subdued by the promptly summoned Elements of Harmony. Unfortunately, they failed to function to their full effect and thus Luna is now in the same situation as Sayaka Miki, her normal self still acting as co-Goddess of Winged Unicorns while her Nightmare Moon personality fills the role of Goddess of Eternal Night.
- Months later, an unknown god or goddess (it's not known if it's the same one) managed to remove Nightmare Moon from Princess Luna completely…only for it to be plunged into Rarity, turning her into Nightmare's second coming. A fierce skirmish between Nightmare and her allies against Luna, Celestia, the remainder of the Mane Six, Spike, and all of their friends (including some gods whose followers were Equestrians), which eventually became a skirmish between forces in the Grand United Alliances of Good and Evil. Eventually, the Nightmare was purged, and [[spoiler:Rarity was saved. Unfortunately, Nightmare Moon was revived by unknown means and provided a new body so she can continue her "crusade" against the Day.
- They were very happy to here that their niece Princess Cadance had ascended to the House of Royalty as an equally ranked goddess due to her having a better track record of fighting back against anything that threatens them.
- Despite arising through the House of Beasts, the two, being very much sapient beings, spend most of their times in other houses, with Twilight Sparkle volunteering herself as guide initially. Most of their sojourns outside their temple include visiting the other Elements of Harmony, trolling villains, and asking to get up to the Main House as Princesses of Nature.
- Celestia took part in the GUAG 1st annual "Troll" Off. Participants included Wrex, Mion Sonozaki, and most benign trickster deities. She was easily bested by the goddess of Gadflies Mion as the result of some serious lulz produced (much of them being from some rather dirty, perverted jokes).
- She is now part of Lol Ranger, designation "Blue Ranger".
- Rarity has politely suggested that the Princesses might wish to wear a tad more clothing whenever they are actually IN the House of Beast, so that nobody gets confused about their intelligence levels. So far, they have not taken her up on this suggestion, Celestia for mysterious reasons, and Luna because she feels it should be obvious to anyone.
- Fluttershy hasn't visited the House of Beasts much since their ascension, apparently because she doesn't want to bother Celestia if she doesn't have to, though there are rumors that it's actually because she's scared of Luna giving her a hug.
- Celestia smiled happily with tears in her eyes from afar when she saw Sunset Shimmer ascend, no longer her fallen pupil. However, while she did want to greet and embrace her personally, she also understands that in order for Sunset herself to feel fully forgiven, she needs to be the one who makes the first move. As such, she patiently counts down 'til the day that happens.
- Luna oddly bears sympathy with Queen Elsa, especially after hearing her image song. As it was, both of them have powers that had the potential of instilling fear in others. Also, while Luna only (once) feared the negative things others thought of her, Elsa experienced them first-hand.
- They have often played games on their days off, though when they play it is quite similar to Matt and Pat.
- Volcarona acts as a replacement sun whenever Princess Celestia isn't feeling well and can't raise the sun.
- Volcarona has formed the Sun Quartet with Celestia, Utsuho Reiuji and Amaterasu to combat Baldez and Nightmare Moon should they ever decide to keep the Pantheon in eternal night.
- Celestia has earned the ire of Frieza's brother Cooler. This may be due to Cooler's experiences with the sun.
- Slaanesh shows interest in Celestia for some reason.
- They are rather nice deities most of the time, but that doesn't mean they'll take things lying down. Celestia in particular is known for being...explosive. Just ask Chrysalis during one of their previous battles. She didn't get those holes and warped horn naturally after all.
- Curiously, Luna is one of the few deities that can see Osmosis Jones without having to shrink down her size or see him through a microscope. She has apparently seen him sometimes when she is traveling through dreams, often teaming up to resolve whatever nightmare the dreamer is having.
- Having had a prior experience of accepting her guilt of her past, Princess Luna decided it would be useful to face them (again) in the TV World, and entered it with The Investigation Team. She successfully acquired her Persona, which was named Tantabus out of the embodiment of Luna's guilt over being Nightmare Moon that she had torment her with nightmares.
Chibiterasu, God of Puppies, son of Okami Amaterasu (Child of the Sun, Chibi, Mutt, Squiddy, Pooch, Dude, Pork Chop)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: The Celestial Brush (just like his mom)
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Theme Music: Preparing for Action
- Portfolio: The Time of Myths, Clapping of Believers, Götterdämmerung, Physical God, noble wolves, Spinoffspring, Badass Adorable, having many Embarrassing Nicknames, Generation Xerox
- Domains: Sun, Healing, Puppies, Purification, Life, Childhood
- Allies: Amaterasu (his mom)
- Enemies: Yami (especially one of his remnants known as Akuro)
- Ascended after his time in Nippon had come to a close, back to the realm of the gods. Chibiterasu and his mother were promptly reunited, in a heartwarming manner.
- Chibiterasu brings out the Cuteness Proximity in others, fitting for the god of the trope that centralizes on this. The fact that he's friendly and heroic just like his mother only helps his reputation.
- In spite of the fact that he's among fellow gods, he still has a tendency to get saddled with unfortunate nicknames.
- Chibiterasu and Amaterasu are regularly found playing with each other as parental and child canines are known to do, when they're not on celestial errands throughout the Pantheon (alone or with each other).
- Many of those who love all creatures have taken an especially keen liking to Chibi, so he's regularly detained and kept late by others in the Pantheon petting him, playing with him, and picking him up over their shoulder. He doesn't entirely seem to mind it, though.
- Do not underestimate Chibiterasu. In spite of his cuteness and relative lack of strength, he has almost all of the same powers as his mother, even some powers that she does not, and he certainly knows how to use them.
Lord Fredrik, God of Corpulent Kings and Walruses (The Snowmad King)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: The Snowmad Emblem, and his horn
- Theme Music: Volcano Dome
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Evil, Fighting Ruler, agility in spite of his girth, wielding a magical horn, summoning ice dragons with said horn, Endless Winter
- Domains: Conquest, Ice, Walruses, Vikings
- Followers: The Snowmads, Wapol
- Allies: Bashmaster
- Enemies: Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong Cranky Kong, Elsa, the entire Main House
- Rival: King K. Rool
- He's quite Acrofatic despite being an Adipose Rex, which may have been what helped him earn his seat. He can keep up with Donkey Kong himself through the use of electric helmet horn tackles, and jumping around. Then there's getting into his ice powers and dragons...
- There are many fat kings and queens, but none of them dare to think of conquering the Pantheon. Lord Fredrik, on the other hand, will conquer all that he sees, including the Pantheon. His ship appeared on the horizon of the Pantheon's ocean view, and he blew into his horn to summon an ice dragon to create an Endless Winter in the Pantheon.
- Lord Fredrik led a force to take the Main House, but was outclassed by all of the Gods within, especially after calling in the Kong family to help out. This would normally have Lord Fredrik removed from the Pantheon or worse, but the GUAE- impressed by his accomplishments- managed to pull some strings, and he now has a seat in the House of Royalty.
- That time he conquered Donkey Kong Island was merely another conquest for Fredrik, but after Donkey Kong and his family beat him up and kicked him out, he's developed a deep grudge for the Kongs, and is planning revenge on them in the Pantheon, starting with a siege on the House of Weapons. But given how well-armed the house is, this may not come to pass.
- King K. Rool is quite jealous of how Fredrik managed to completely take over Donkey Kong's home and have him removed. Fredrik himself doesn't like that there's someone else who's out to get Donkey Kong, so he and K. Rool have become rivals.
- Due to his knack for causing an Endless Winter as a means of warfare, Elsa finds him quite offensive, giving her trope a bad image.
Koku-Oh, Awesome God of Horses
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A giant horse hoof-print.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Cool Horse, Hellish Horse, Giant Size, Rule of Cool
- Domains: Horses, Travel, War
- Followers: Fuunsaiki (G Gundam), Red Hare (Romance of the Three Kingdoms), Date Masamune's 'Motorbike Horse' (Sengoku Basara), Trombe (Super Robot Wars)
- Owner: Raoh
- Allies: Bela, all Equestrian Gods.
- Enemies: Napoleon
- Was given this place by Raoh. Soon after, its house was flooded with many-many awesome horses. But none can reach the size and awesomeness of Koku-Oh
- Trombe, though friendly towards Koku-Oh, keeps trying to override the great horse's house with its theme song, but it is impossible without the help of its master Elzam. Fortunately, the two horses are not bitter to each other.
- Bad Horse has plans for taking the throne and ruling it with an iron hoof.
- Might or might not be dating Princess Celestia.
- He maintains the position despite the addition of Heracles, not just because of standing proud on his snort, but also for the fact that Koku-Oh is still a ride-able mount despite his great stature, as Raoh and Kenshiro has proven.
Krypto The Superdog
Krypto, God of Heroic Dogs (Superdog, The Last Dog of Krypton)
- Theme Song: Krypto The Superdog
- Intermediate Dog
- Symbol:The S Shield
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Animal Superheroes, Cool Pet, Badass, Sacrificing Itself for His Master, Heroes Love Dogs, Tough Hound
- Domain: Heroes, Animals, Powers
- Allies: Superman, Supergirl, Power Girl, Steel, DC Heroes, Hachiko, Pikachu, Luna, Bubbles, Sora, Hibiki Ganaha, Chibiki, Inori Yamabuki, Gardevoir and Gallade
- Enemies: Doomsday, Lex Luthor,Darkseid, Brianiac, most deities in the House of Crime.
- What do you get when you combined the loyalty of dogs with the moral values of Superman? Krypto, The Superdog. Sharing the same heroic spirit as his master, Krypto would do his best to help the innocent and defend his master. In fact, it preformed two Heroic Sacrifices in different timelines; he died of Kryptonite poisoning against the Kryptonite Man while defending Clark. He also dived into the Phantom Zone to stop the Phantom Zone criminals from torturing Jor-El, Lara and Kal-El. And in the latter, didn't even have powers.
- When Krypto ascended, he made a beeline towards Clark and super tackle him to the ground and gave him a super slobber kiss that he wouldn't forget. Lucina thought it was cute.◊
- Like many Kryptonians, Krypto gains super powers under the yellow sun, just in dog flavor. So not only does he gains super strength, super speed, vision powers, and flight, but he also has super sniffing.
- Also, since canines already have greater senses then humans, being a Kryptonian dog, Krypto's sight and hearing are superior to Superman's.
- Even though Krypto is a Superdog, he still poses the same level of intelligent of your average canine. Maybe.
- When he was back in his home universe, Krypto usually stayed in the Fortress of Solitude, but with his ascension, he has way more freedom in the pantheon. Though, he is sometimes seen guarding the Pantheon Treasures.
- Made a strange friendship with both Pikachu and Luna despite their species being consider natural enemies. They all decided to make a group of "Super Animals".
- Is very protective of the Super family that includes Clark, and both Karas. And he will defend them if he sees any one of them in danger.
- Like many beasts of the pantheon, Krypto can be summon by Chibiki when she shed a tear. And like always, something always get destroy once summoned.
- Inori once use her Pickrun to talk to Krypto. She said he kind of sounds like Double D.
Len, Goddess of Magic Cats (Ren)
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Symbol: A black cat wearing a black bow next to a slice of cake
- Intermediate Goddess
- Portfolio: Animal Motifs, Cute Mute, An Ice Person, Dream Weaver, Cats Are Magic, Empty Eyes, Familiar, Hair Decorations, Intelligible Unintelligible, Really 700 Years Old, Sibling Yin-Yang, You Gotta Have Blue Hair
- Domains: Dreams, Cats, Dialogue
- Followers: Blair, Lieselotte and Liesearia, Artemis
- Allies: Shiki Tohno, Shirou Emiya, Yagyuu, Luna, Mako Reizei, Presea Combatir, Sanya V. Litvyak, Yoruichi, Sona Buvelle, Mirai, Vivio Takamachi, Mami Tomoe, Gardevoir, Colette Brunel, Haruka Kotoura, Ysera, Azusa Nakano, Coraline Jones and Chihiro Ogino
- Enemies: Bernkastel, Salem
- Opposes: Laharl, Morrigan and Lillith Aensland, The House of Lust
- Is on good terms with: Medea and Souichirou Kuzuki
- Herald: White Len
- Len ascended when the court of gods viewed her abilities to shape the dreams of others while in the form of a cat.
- When they told Len that the court of the gods was ascending her, they knew she was fine with it, even though Len didn't say anything.
- The other servants of the pantheon are jealous of Len because she is able to replenish her mana without needing her master.
- Len rather likes being with Mako, Mirai, Yoruichi, Luna, Sanya and Azusa because they all contain a lot of imagery to a black cat. Especially Yoruichi and Luna because they can also transform into a black cat.
- From the excedingly rare times when Len has spoken, the other deities have noticed that she sounds like multiple other deities including, but not limited to: Yagyuu, Vivio Takamachi, Mami Tomoe, Navi and Laharl.
- Len doesn't like sounding like Laharl because she finds him annoying.
- Morrigan and Lillith Aensland enjoy teasing Len for not using her abilities as a succubus to make people fall in love with her. Len thinks that they would get tired of it considering that Len never reacts to them.
- Len is allies with Ysera and Gardevoir because all of them are able to manipulate the dreams of others.
- Some of the deities who were once emotionless such as Haruka Kotoura, Colette Brunel and Presea Combatir are nervous around Len because they were once like her and feel like they are looking at their past selves. But they don't dislike her.
- Len avoids the house of Lust ever since she read a doujin where Shiki tried to molest her and still did it even after transforming into a cat. Shiki has since assured her that he would never do that, but Len still avoids the house of lust anyway.
- The other gods have noted that after that one time when Len, Caster and Souichirou were together, the three of them look like a happy family when they're together. They've also noted that Len looks like a younger version of Caster.
- Caster once toyed with the idea of adopting Len. Len has yet to comment. Or maybe she has and no one has noticed.
- Len also has a spot in the house of magic.
Pikachu, God of Wild Mythical Creatures (the Mouse Pokémon, Pika Pika!)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His lightning bolt-shaped tail
- Alignment: True Neutral, but with Ash's influence he's Neutral Good
- Gender: Male
- Ability: Static
- Moveset: Quick Attack, Iron Tail, Thunderbolt, Electro Ball
- Portfolio: Lightning, Monsters, Kids with Leashes, Making Team Rocket "Blast Off Again"...and Again and Again.
- Domain: Animal, Lightning, Protection, Storm.
- Allies: The Slimes, Meow Wow, Samus Aran
- Partner: Ash Ketchum
- Enemies: Team Rocket, Zubat, any Ground-type enemies.
- Team Rocket is so inept at capturing him that Pikachu barely bothers Thundershocking them anymore.
- Is on good terms with Samus ever since their chance meeting during one of her trademark apocalypses.
- In contrast, Ridley promised that he'll skewer Pikachu with his tail as payback for preventing him from killing Samus.
- Between playing with his friends and shocking villains, he's sometimes seen carrying around - and eating from - a bottle of the House of Food's best ketchup. The House of Food doesn't mind a bottle going missing every now and then, as a single bottle is nothing compared to what some other deities consume every meal.
- While he doesn't mind sharing said bottle if asked, he will retaliate if it's taken from him. Whether this is on his own accord or with the help of friends depends on the aggressor.
- Once got into a fight with Blanka, and despite putting up a great fight, was sorely outclassed thanks to his small size.
- Despite his incredible speed, he sadly suffers of a case of sensitive knees. VERY sensitive knees.
- Once got unlucky with Ghetsis Harmonia, who tested mind control technology on him in a plot to eventually control legendary Pokémon within the Pantheon. Pikachu was able to break free thanks to the efforts of Ash, N, and surprisingly Team Rocket.
- Pikachu once spent a day playing with a Spirit Dream Eater called Meow Wow after getting lost from Ash following yet another Team Rocket incident. When Ash found them, he decided to catch the Dream Eater, thinking it to be a Pokémon, but the Poké Ball did nothing. After saving Meow Wow from Team Rocket (or rather, Meow Wow save itself from them), a portal was found which allowed the Dream Eater to return home. While Ash and Pikachu never saw Meow Wow again, they did get a chance to meet it's "trainer", Sora, at the Nature House, though for some reason, his friends did not allow them to speak with him.
- He and Ash ventured into the Friendship Asylum, but only Pikachu escaped. It turns out that the asylum corrupted Ash, with Pikachu escaping before he too was corrupted.
- News has come to light of Pikachu taking on an exercise regiment for the sake of facing a different competition. Even more bizarrely, Heihachi is actually interested in seeing how this will turn out.
Ren Akiyama/Kamen Rider Knight
Ren Akiyama, God of Bat Combat (Kamen Rider Knight)
- Theme Song: "Lonely Soldier"
- Rank: Intermediate God (Greater God as Knight Survive)
- Symbol: The Knight Advent Deck
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Seondary Riders, Badass Biker, Badass Cape, Teaming with Darkwing as his Contract Monster, Lightning Bruiser, Took a Level in Kindness, Considers Shinji Kido as his only Friend, The Last Rider Standing.
- Domains: Combat, Mirrors, Bats, Knights, Death Games, Tragedy.
- Herald: Darkwing.
- Allies: All Ascended Toku Heroes (especially his brethren Secondary Riders), Bruce Wayne/Batman, Katniss Everdeen, Connor and Duncan McLeod, Shiki, Sayaka Miki, Iona Hikawa/Cure Fortune.
- Vitriolic Best Buds With: Shinji Kido/Kamen Rider Ryuki.
- Enemies: All Ascended Toku Villains, Gleeman Vox, The Kurgan, Monokuma and his Mastermind, Sark, Antasma.
- Conflicting Opinion: Kaito Kumon/Kamen Rider Baron.
- Ascended from the Toku Base's Knight Division after he became the sole victor of the Rider Battle back in the Mirror World, Ren was originally a cold loner who fights constantly and frequently unemployed due to that said personality until he accepted Shiro Kanzaki's offer after receiving his Advent Deck as he joined the war between the 13 Riders as Kamen Rider Knight with his Contract Monster Darkwing in order to win the battle so he can heal his fiance Eri Ogawa, who was mysteriously put into coma due to her encounter with Darkwing.
- Shinji was glad that Ren had made into the pantheon proper, however even he treats Shinji as a friend, the two of them might clashes in battle someday.
- He is also allies with Batman due to them having the same bat motif in their heroic forms. They were often seen working together fighting their respective adversaries.
- He also became allies with Shiki since both uses bats to fight their enemies. Of course since his rider motif was based on a knight too, Shiki starts calling him "Knighty" much to Ren's dismay.
- On the other hand, he became enemies with Antasma due to his nature as an evil bat. They often seen dueling whenever they crossed paths in the pantheon.
- He is somewhat being close friends with Sayaka Miki since both gained powers due to their similar wish of healing their loved ones.
- Due to his participation in the deadly Rider Battle back in the Mirror World, he gained a symphaty towards the McLeods and Katniss Everdeen after knowing their similar stories of them being participants of death games in their respective universe.
- He became enemies with the Kurgan since the immortal warrior's thirst for battle reminding him too much of Takeshi Asakura.
- He also gaining an ire on Gleeman Vox after he heard of him running his Death Game called the "DreadZone II" in the Gladiator's Pit which reminds him of his time in the Mirror World. Because of this, he joins the fray along with Shinji and the rest of the deities who had involved in a death game in the past in order to stop this devilish game once and for all.
- This will also apply his hate towards Sark, Monokuma, and Junko Enoshima, since they initiated their respective death game in their respective universe.
- Also gained an ire towards Ryoma Sengoku since the mad scientist's actions of creating Rider belts and distribute it to the Beat Riders of Zawame which leads them in a war between Riders reminding him of Shiro Kanzaki's actions. Because of this, Ren joins the other heroic Riders to stop Ryoma's malicious plans.
- Had a conflicting of sorts with Kaito Kumon because Ren thought the Knight-themed Armored Rider walked in his footsteps after he found that Kaito's reason of being a Rider is to break the world's status quo through the power of the Forbidden Fruit, which Ren cannot accept his ways.
- He can also be seen in the House of Combat.
Zinogre, God of Savage Wolves (Standard Zinogre: The Living Thunderstorm, The Usurper, Zin. Stygian Zinogre: The Emperor of Hell)
- Theme Song: Sparkling Blue Light
- Intermediate God, Greater God under Apex status
- Symbol: A tribal rendition of the wolf◊
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Literal Lightning Bruiser, Canis Major, The Slow Walk, Noble Wolf At Least In Presence, A Hellhound-like Subspecies, Charging Its Own Rage Mode, The Dreaded
- Domain: Walking, Nobility, Wolves, Lightning
- Allies: Terry Bogard, Cerberus, Pikachu, Link
- Enemies: Deviljho, Gray Fullbuster
- Opposes/Opposed By: The Monster Hunters
- Odd Friendship With: Raiden
- Size: 1295.31 - 2063.16 cm (Standard) 1397.18 - 1887.00 cm (Stygian)
- Very slowly made its way into the Pantheon, uncaring of the peons as the Emperor made its entrance... And then some of the Monster Hunters jumped onto it and after the ensuing fight, the Zinogre was made the God of Savage Wolves. Zinogre seems a bit miffed about how that played out, though it seems proud that it knocked a few of the Hunters out.
- Raiden seems to get along with the Zinogre quite well, perhaps due to their shared electrical motifs, their music sounding similar and Raiden being somewhat reminded of Bladewolf by the beast.
- Even more oddly, the wolf seems to appreciate the presence of Pikachu. Nobody's quite sure why, but Pikachu teamed up with Zinogre is a pretty fearsome sight to see.
- Seems to be stalked by Agitha now and again, the self-proclaimed Princess showing interest in the Fulgurbugs the Zinogre uses to charge itself up.
- Given its penchant for casually strolling about, many were suprised by its speed and acrobatics combined with its sheer power when it actually got into a proper fight.
- However, as some have discovered, it goes down a lot faster to ice elemental attacks. If the Monster Hunters aren't around, somebody like Gray Fullbuster is usually brought in to handle it.
- Found an ally in Terry Bogard, mostly because... Terry's wolf motif and Zinogre being a wolf, but also because Zinogre and Terry seem to share a move.
- Its subspecies, Stygian Zinogre, has been occasionally seen around the Pantheon. It often hangs around with Cerberus, though more often than not it's on its own.
- Whenever this one gets out of hand, its weakness to thunder is often exploited to bring it down quicker.
- Link is tentatively allied with the wolf, as it's the Beast of Courage in the trifecta of it, Rajang (Power) and Kirin (Wisdom). Zinogre and Wolf Link are sometimes seen playing/sparring together. They're dogs, it's hard to tell which one they're doing.
Bambi, God of Woodland Creatures
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A pair of antlers. Alternatively, a butterfly.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Bambification, Being tougher than he looks, Being a Heartwarming Orphan, Infamous Tear Jerker moments.
- Domains: Forest animals, animals who've been wronged by mankind, orphaned animals
- Allies: Sora, Fluttershy, Littlefoot, Jerry, N, Batty Koda, Xerneas, David the Gnome
- Followers: The Great Prince, Faline, Flower, Thumper, Skippy Squirrel.
- Enemies: Hunters, rival male deers, Godzilla, Hexxus, most carnivores, Gaston.
- He will not go anywhere near Godzilla, due to a certain incident back in the 1960's.
- He still believes Humans Are the Real Monsters after what happened to his mother (He especially loathes Gaston since he was the one who killed her); however, in spite of this, there are a few humans he has managed to warm up to and considers exceptions:
- It all started when he took an unusually quick shine to N, which he thought made no sense until he learned about N's close connection to Pokémon. N sympathized with Bambi's view of humans and told him about how he grew up with and held the same exact belief, before the nobler humans that he met over the course of his journeys were thankfully able to prove him wrong. This was able to convince Bambi to start opening up to the idea of becoming friends with humans.
- Eventually, Steve Irwin was able to win him over by continually demonstrating his long-term commitment to keep everyone in the Bestiary, animal and non-animal, safe and sound from threats both foreign and within.
- He is also occasionally seen in the company of Jean-Luc Picard, who he says sounds a lot like his father.
- Many members of the House of Beasts are worried that he has been hanging out with the pig Napoleon a lot as of recently, speaking about how evil humans are.
- Has actually allied himself with Sora twice before.
Bashmaster the Unbreakable, God of Evil Bears
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The Snowmad Emblem, and his hammer
- Theme Music: Punch Bowl
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Wielding a hammer, ice powers, Lost Food Grievance, being able to leap off the screen In a Single Bound
- Domains: Ice, Bears, Eating
- Followers: The Snowmads, Mor'du, the San Diego Zoo bears, Kuma II.
- Allies: Lord Fredrik, Teddie.
- Enemies: Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong Cranky Kong, Winnie the Pooh, Po.
- The biggest reason Bashmaster is in the Pantheon is because he is one of Fredrik's lieutenants, and was with him at the time of Fredrik's attempted conquering of the Pantheon, even causing his fair share of damage. Like Fredrik, he was defeated by the Main House and the Kong family, but managed to find his own place in the Pantheon.
- Bashmaster serves as a darker application of Pooh's trope. Bashmaster cares not for any of the bears in the pantheon who aren't as strong as he is, therefore Pooh is on his blacklist. He also finds Po to be quite annoying, despite being quite strong.
- When not causing chaos for the Snowmads, Bashmaster lounges around his temple, licking one of his many fruit popsicles. Destroying or otherwise making sure Bashmaster can't finish his snack is the one surefire way to get him into a rampage.
- Hammer-wielding gods in the Pantheon admire how his hammer is designed to cause maximum damage and can even create ice projectiles, but recommend that he make both ends spiny, so that people can no longer jump onto the flat end and then onto his head.
- Has actually forged a friendship after realizing he was Not So Different from Teddie, due to the latter proving to be a strong bear (or bear-like creature), having an affinity for ice, and also being a fan of popsicles (or "Topsicles").
Batty Koda, God of Bats and Victim of Science (no relation to the Goddamned Bats)
- Theme Song: Batty Rap
- Lesser Deity
- Symbol: that thing attached to his head
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Profile: Bats, Anvilicious, Deadpan Snarker, Lyrical Dissonance, Wacky Guy, For Science!
- Domains: living symbol of animal abuse For Science!. Also, rap.
- Allies: Batman, Tinker Bell (because of his fairy friends)
- Followers: Foxglove, Fidget, Bartok, The Rats of NIMH
- Enemies: Hexxus, Dr. Wily, Looten Plunder, any other Mad Scientists and people who pollute.
- Has never recovered from his traumatizing experience in the biology lab. Still tends to bump into trees, walls, Transformers and others while flying around.
- Will gladly sing to everyone and anyone about how he's been brain fried, electrified, infected and injectified, vivisectified and fed pesticides.
- Batty is on Batman's shoulder whenever he visits the Beast House. Batman doesn't seem to mind, or at least he doesn't show it.
Cat (Red Dwarf)
Cat, God of Cool Cats
- Rank: Lesser God
- Theme Song: The fish song.
- Symbol: A fish, picked clean
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Looking good while being dangerous, piloting ships, looking good, missing the point, and looking GOOD!
- Domains: Spends a lot of time in Personal Appearance, due to his obsession with his wardrobe. He insists it's perfectly healthy, though.
- Followers: Egyptians.
- Allies: Ace Rimmer (What a guy!)
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Greebo
- The Good Counterpart of Greebo, who has no opinion of him. Cat doesn't seem to mind.
- Upon his ascension, he exclaimed "OHHHH-wee! It's about time you all realized I was meant for this! Now I can make even more things mine!"
- Cat has laid claim to both the Personal Appearance and Beast houses. Nobody really takes this claim seriously.
- He has established that should any dogs be added to the Pantheon, they will become his mortal enemy.
Cerberus, Celestial Guard Dog
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A statue of a three-headed hound.
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Multiple Head Case, Hellhound, Angry Guard Dog.
- Domains: Canines, Guardians
- Followers: His brother Orthrus, Garm, Carcharoth.
- Allies: Hades.
- Guards the door to the Pantheon. He is also assigned to make sure that Lord Tirek doesn't escape his temple.
- Got into a fight with the other guard dogs but won due to his three heads.
- Often thought of as evil but basically fine to just sit there guarding the doors. The only ones he allows to approach him without explicit permission are his brother and his master.
- With the introduction of some deities from the Shin Megami Tensei multiverse, Cerberus has begun cycling between a very large three-eyed Huskie with armor plates welded into its body, a white form with only one head, a lion mane and a sharp, stinger tail, a similar form with three heads, a warped, eyeless monster with three pseudo-heads, and a three-headed hound with small tridents instead of paws. Orthrus is understandably confused about his brother's choice in shape, but Cerberus clarified he's just showing off - even his most recognizable form is a far cry from his more monstrous true shape from mythology.
- In private, his master will refer to him by his actual name, Spot.
- Even though there are two gods named Hades, he only recognizes the one from the House of Life and Death as his master. The other one has Twinbellows as his personal attack dog, and Cerberus wouldn't want to help such a disgusting master anyway.
- After too many troubles on whether or not a deity is Disgrace worthy or not, the Court decided to put Cerberus as Guard Dog for the Disgraces so that no one enters or leaves the place.
Clifford, the Big Red Cute Deified Dog (The Big Red Dog)
- Theme Song: Clifford the Big Red Dog Theme
- Lesser God
- Symbol: Giant Toy Bone
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Big Friendly Dog, Canis Major, Red furred dog, was very tiny as a puppy
- Domain: Dog, Friendly, Red, Large
- Allies: Hachiko, Red XIII, Grey Wolf Sif, Jake, Scooby Doo, Filia, Mr. Rogers, Barney, Curious George, Xion, Snoopy
- Enemies: Wolf O'Donnell
- Opposes: Scrappy Doo, Sparky
- Odd Friendship: Catwoman
- The reason for his huge size was because of his owner's love for him.
- Since he doesn't mark his territory, many of the gods are glad about it since they cannot imagine clean up the Pantheon as the result of it.
- He has been friendly to Jake, another dog deity in the Pantheon, though Jake likes to grow larger than Clifford, seeing the giant dog as competition for the title.
- He was happy to see Barney in the Pantheon, though he is rather dismayed by the fact that he joined for a wrong reason. Though Barney doesn't clearly mind.
- While he is very friendly, he flat out ignores Scrappy Doo and Sparky when Clifford shown some discomfort with one tried to speak with them.
- He is always seen pestering Catwoman, because he thought that he heard his owner.However, when she told him to leave, he wasn't sure if she was Emily.
Eevee/Flareon/Espeon, God of Unstable DNA (The False Prophet (formerly), The Anti-Helix (formerly), The Martyr)
- Lesser God
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Hollywood Evolution due of its DNA, being adorable in any form, Martyrs those blamed unjustly, being redeemed, responsible Anarchy
- Domains: Evolution, Foxes, Cats, Cuteness, Martyrdom
- Allies: Lord Helix, Azai Nagamasa
- Enemies: Pidgeot
- Herald: Zapdos
- Followers: A growing number of the Mob, Nick.
- Lord Helix sent his second child, Eevee, to the Mob in order to teach them the dangers of anarchy without responsibility. Upon receiving her the Mob became divided over whether she should evolve into a Vaporeon or Jolteon, however in the confusion she became a Flareon instead. Refusing to take responsibility the Mob blamed her for the division and attempted to exile her to the PC, however in their blindness they accidentally released Abby and Jay Leno. Blaming her for their loss as well, they slew her. Failing to recognize her for what she was the Mob named her an agent of the Adversary. Infuriated by this treatment of his child, Helix sent the Archangel Zapdos to smite them. Following the event known as "Bloody Sunday" some of the Mob began to realize their mistake and named Flareon "The Martyr" instead, allowing her spirit to find peace and ascend.
- As a God, Eevee can evolve into any of the 8 Eevolutions and change back at will. Good for her, as Flareon isn't the best form she would hope for.
- She still harbors some resentment for his older brother Pidgeot, known as Bird Jesus, for what he considers to be undeserved popularity.
- In preparation for the Mob's arrival she has imbued her kin in the Johto region with the potential to evolve into two additional forms, and intends to do the same to every region the Mob travels to afterwards.
- The second Eevee, Burrito, has made good use of this ability, evolving into Espeon. Unfortunately, he has yet to learn how to use those new powers, and it's not an easy task (as demonstrated when he failed to learn Psybeam). Espeon eventually was able to pull his weight and become a worthy member of his trainer's team.
- After the good reception of Espeon, Flareon wanted to send the other trainers who might be possessed by the Mob their own Eevee. Unfortunately, A completely missed out on finding one and A(lice) somehow got Swablu in the place of Eevee. Napoleon was able to receive one without fail, who then evolved into another Flareon, with mixed reactions from the Mob. This time, however, Solaireon successfully leds the team to the top of Sinnoh region, though there're still some shipping issues remain to be resolved.
- Following Napoleon, Aoooo got a Gloom instead of Eevee and the Gloom hardly got to see any action. Jimmy C., Cly, Li'l D, and Arty also could get an Eevee during his adventure.
- In some kind of alternate world, a boy named Abe received an Eevee named Sam, and too evolved him into a Flareon (but safely and amicably deposited him). The line's constant failures to evolve into anything else were made up by Athena's Baeporeon - though perhaps a little bit of democracy was twisted in.
Felicia & Jon Talbain
Felicia & Jon Talbain, The Divine Female Feline & Male Canine Duo (Talbain: Gallon, Barky)
- Theme Song: Her Darkstalkers/MVC3 themes mixed (for Felicia); His Vampire Hunter theme or Concrete Cave (for Talbain)
- Rank: Lesser Gods
- Symbol: Her pawprint (for Felicia); His silhouette howling under a full moon (for Talbain)
- Alignment: Neutral Good (both, but Felicia can have Chaotic Good tendencies)
- Portfolio: Female cat with male dog duo, sexy-looking monsters, blue hair (or grayish blue fur in Talbain’s case), very sharp claws, friends with children and orphans
- Felicia: Cat Girl, Female fanservice magnet wearing nothing but well-placed strips of fur of modesty, large breasts with Absolute Cleavage and Gainaxing /Jiggle Physics… and yet still completely oblivious and innocent in nature despite her looks, Cute Little Fangs, Dance Battler, kind-hearted pacifist with a positive yet eccentic outlook on life (until she is sufficiently angered), Genki Girl, aspiring to be a superstar diva singer, very large mane of hair, able to transform into a regular cat.
- Talbain:Werewolf born from a mortal woman and a wolf demon with dragon blood, Cursed with Awesome / Blessed with Suck (depending on his mood), lone wolf, Training from Hell, thinking all humans are horrid creatures (formerly), fighting like a famous martial artist, nunchakus user, looking young despite being very old, containing a feral beast side inside his body
- Domains: Feline/Canine Duality, Orphans, Animals (both); Cats, Friendship, Innocence (Felicia); Werewolves, Loners, Inner Struggles, Speed, Dragons (Talbain)
- Allies: Morrigan Aensland, Anakaris, Hsien-Ko, all good children/orphan deities
- Felicia: Ichigo Momomiya,Erica Fontaine, Elena, Pinkie Pie, Gentaro Kisaragi, Ieyasu Tokugawa, Steven Universe, Makoto Nanaya, King II, Sakaki, Rutile
- Talbain: Bruce Lee, Bigby “Big Bad” Wolf, Valkenhayn R. Hellsing, the Ninja Turtles (especially Leonardo and Raphael), Zinogre, Bahamut, Alexstrasza, Ysera, the Dovahkiin
- Enemies: Jedah Dohma, Lord Raptor, B.B. Hood (more so for Talbain)
- Rivals: Taokaka (Felicia), Demitri Maximoff, Ryu (Talbain)
- Opposes: Jacob Black (Talbain)
- Followers: Rita & Runt, Kitty Katswell & Dudley Puppy
- Felicia has been in the Pantheon for a long time as Ichigo Momomiya’s High Priest. However, she was sad/upset to have seen several of her Darkstalker friends and enemies such as Demitri, Morrigan, Lilith, Hsien-Ko, Jedah, Anakaris, Baby Bonnie Hood, and even Lord Raptor ascend as formal deities. Ichigo took note of this and asked her allies in the Protectors of the Plot Continuum if there were any freed-up temples for Felicia to go to. They managed to find not only a perfect temple for her but at the same time they ascended her friend Jon Talbain as well. That made her very happy.
- Unfortunately, there were some gods who were against their dual ascension as there were other more deserving representatives. Two particular pairs they wanted were Rita & Runt and Dudley Puppy & Kitty Katswell. The former was immediately disqualified after Runt doesn’t consider Rita a cat, despite her and others pointing out she is in fact a cat, to which he immediately goes into a frenzy trying to find the cat to beat up. The latter because Kitty realized immediately that she and Dudley would have to share the same living space/temple and she immediately refused. Thus, Felicia & Talbain stayed.
- Many gods, especially Keiji Maeda, desperately want them to hook up, claiming their past in living in the same apartment for a brief time (where Jon maintained his human form and Felicia was in the form of a regular cat). Felicia merely smiles while Jon turns around with a slight blush to his serious countenance.
- Felicia is very familiar with many Pantheon deities as she has fought with them on several different occassions, unlike Talbain who has never meet them. However, he recognized Ryu as the man he once faced while training under the moonlight one time. They both fought, though their match ended in draw.
- Felicia’s first day in ascension to the Pantheon properly had a huge party with Ichigo and Pinkie Pie being the organizers. Talbain was nowhere to be seen as he prefers being by himself in his thoughts.
- As they were both orphans, Felicia and Talbain have a soft spot for all orphans and children within the pantheon. Of course, even they wouldn’t get near Mandy, Hansel and Gretel.
- Felicia is known as a very friendly deity who loves making friends with everyone. It’s that reason why she likes being around Elena, Makoto Nanaya, Gentaro, Pinkie Pie, Ieyasu, Steven Universe and other gods in the House of Friendship.
- Even then, don’t think she’d think twice about kicking the ass of anyone who disrespects her or makes fun of her part-time exotic dancer days. Her claws are considered to be among the sharpest in the Pantheon.
- She was a participant in one of Wiz and Boomstick’s Death Battles facing off against Taokaka. She lost, but held no hard feelings for her, as it was under orders of the Death Battle organizers. She did, however, say those claws hurt.
- Felicia is especially good friends with Erica Fontaine, both being dancers at clubs and nuns at the same time, and both saving the worlds from merging together on two separate occasions. Felicia has been teaching Erica more cat-based dance steps for her Waltz, and Erica in return, is teaching Felicia her Good Morning Dance.
- In relation to her time saving the worlds, she was overjoyed to see her fighting partner, King II in the pantheon as well. She still thinks of him as a jaguar-man Darkstalker rather than a human wrestler with a jaguar mask, though.
- Many goddesses are actually quite jealous of Felicia’s breast size. She was measured to have them at 88cm, 2cm more than her fellow Darkstalker, Morrigan (don’t ask how it was measured), more so since she flaunts them unconsciously. Etna and the rest of the League of Flat Chests find it hard to despise her since she’s so nice.
- When she feels especially lazy, she tends to shrink into a normal white cat form. In this form, she loves being around Sakaki as she tends to scratch her ears and rub her belly, which she adores. Maya doesn’t mind as he only protects Sakaki from evil cats like Greebo and in fact allows Felicia to indulge in Sakaki’s care as it makes his master happy.
- Has recently been acting as a mother figure to Rutile. It helps that Felicia looks very similar to the Nekomatas of Rutile's world.
- When he was still young, Talbain’s werewolf side was quite feral and dangerous, so he subjected himself a personal Training from Hell in order to control it. Years later, he managed to tame the beast within enough to maintain intelligence and retain his lycantrope body and senses.
- Nevertheless, he always feels the spirit of his beast side trying to free itself and return to his feral past. It was this which caused him, along with a Humans Are Bastards philophy, to be an Ineffectual Loner. Being around Felicia, however, he finds friendship and a way to keep his inner beast under control.
- Most days, Jon prefers going to the Combat Dojo to resume his rigorous Training from Hell to control the beast within him. In one sparring match, he was observed in interest by Master Bruce Lee, who noticed Talbain fighting and using nunchakus in a similar style as him. After the fight, Master Lee congratulated Talbain in using his Jeet Kune Do style as a way to control his inner rage. He officially recognizes Jon as one of his Heralds. The werewolf merely nodded in gratitude.
- Two non-humans he gets along with are Leonardo and Raphael of the Ninja Turtles. Both are excellent combatants and sparring partners, especially Raph. When not fighting, Leo invites Jon to meditate at a secluded spot in the Hall of Reptiles near a waterfall close to the Turtles’ temple that the werewolf admits is one of the most peaceful places to be in the entire Pantheon.
- Aside from Master Lee and Leo, Talbain also likes to confide in Bigby Wolf & Valkenhayn R. Hellsing, whom he sees as much more experienced werewolves. Bigby relates a lot to Jon in trying to control his feral urges, while Valkenhayn acts as a parental figure towards him. On the few instances where Rachel forces Valkenhayn to have time off, the three wolves (with Jon having one of the few times he allows his human side out) can be seen hanging out at Moe’s Tavern for a drink and discussing various topics.
- Talbain dislikes being around Fenrir, as he reminds him far too much of his inner beast he tries to control. Fenrir, on the other hand, tries everything he can to make Jon let his spirit go so they can both wreak havoc.
- While he generally likes or dislikes fellow werewolves, the one werewolf he is disgusted with is Jacob Black, as he considers him a disgrace in all senses of the word and a whiny little whelp that brings shame and dishonor to all werewolves.
- There was a rumor that Talbain’s blood contained not just wolf demon genes , but also those of dragons, many gods asked the Ninefold Dragon, Io, for his confirmation. He replied that one of his descendants is indeed Xell, head of the Kreutz Family, one of the Seven Noble Families in Makai and progenitor of Baraba Kreutz(Jon’s father), which gives the werewolf dragon genes, and explains Jon’s powerful chi used in his attacks such as the Beast Cannon, Rising Fire and Dragon Cannon. With that, Talbain gets many allies (Bahamut, Alexstrasza, Ysera, the Dovahkiin) and enemies (Tiamat, Grima, Acnologia, Deathwing) among the dragons.
Grey Wolf Sif
Great Grey Wolf Sif, God of Giant Canines
- Theme Song: Great Grey Wolf Sif
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The Greatsword of Artorias
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Heartbroken Badasses, Wielding Swords Between Teeth, Fragile Speedsters, Noble Wolves, Undying Loyalty
- Domains: Wolves
- Allies: Artorias, Gwyn, Guts, Murakumo
- When he ascended, the graveyard that he guarded was integrated into the Pantheon, to make him more at ease. Of course this also means he never leaves said graveyard, as he continues to guard the tomb of his late friend, and reacts hostilely to anyone entering it. He's a little more at ease with the Chosen Undead, but still won't grant him/her access to the graveyard.
- When he learned that his master had been ascended along side the Lord of Sunlight it was able to appear in the pantheon he was filled with great joy, though seeing Artorias so corrupted by The Abyss saddened him, but he is happy to be by his side nonetheless.
- Artorias has decided to allow Sif to keep the weapons he gave him long ago, since they cannot help The Abysswalker now.
- Has helped Guts every now and again due to him being similar to his master.
The Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog, God of Little, Lethal Creatures
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A bloodstained white rabbit
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Deadly Fluffy Bunnies, Arthurian Legend
- Domains: Bunnies, Murder, Cuteness
- Followers: Infernal Spawn of Evilnote , Vorpal Rabbits, The Fury, Bunnicula, Coney Dewclaw, Bun-Bun
- Enemies: the Catachan Devil, Sir Lancelot, Reisen Udongein Inaba, Springtrap, Hoto Cocoa, Kafuu Chino, Tedeza Rize, Ujimatsu Chiya and Kirima Sharo
- Master: Tewi Inaba
- Fears: John Marston
- Ascended to the immortal plain upon meeting its Achilles' Heel: High explosives, charged with a powerful divine blessing.
- Even the Catachan Devil avoids it, since it's not sure of its chances and it doesn't wanna lose to a freaking bunny.
- Constantly tries to take over the house owned by Useless Little Bunny Only Good For Her Sex Appeal to ensure its dominance as the only God of Bunnies. However, its attempts always end in eye contact with Reisen and reliving its destruction with high explosives.
- His flesh-eating ways and tendency to wreak carnage completely traumatized Fluttershy, Friend to All Living Things, when she tried to pet the cute little white bunny and it didn't work out too well. Thankfully, The Stare kicked in on time to prevent her from being mangled and devoured.
- Rumor has it that Bun-Bun seeks to usurp him.
- Arturia hates him with a passion, as Deadpool will never stop mentioning how her knights were beaten by it.
- Despite its fearsome reputation, there are those who would still willingly challenge it to combat. A group of six mighty warriors gained much fame by besting the beast in combat without the use of holy explosives.
- For whatever reason, he has gained enough hatred forwards Steve? that in rare occasions he will exit his temple in order to bite his face off.
- When Reisen stepped out of her position as the Goddess of Bunnies, The Killer Rabbit tried to kill Rabbit in order to become the God of Rabbits, thinking that Reisen was completely gone. However, Reisen quickly blasted The Rabbit of Carbannog before anything would happen.
- Tried to attack Hibari, or more accurately, the bunny which she can summon. He ended getting shocked by the bunny before Hibari kicked him away.
- The one bunny-related creature it has never once attacked is Springtrap. He beats out even it in the scariness department.
- One day, Tewi have come infront of his cave to meet him. Chasing the intruder away, the Rabbit have come to attack her. After a bout of fighting that involed a carrot and Holy Hand Grenade, he have been captured by Tewi and forced to become her's surbodinate.
- The Rabbit feared no deity (except those wielding the Holy Hand Grenade), until the day John Marston arrived. At first, the Rabbit thought him an easy kill as he was fast and immune to bullets. All that changed with a double unload of Dead Eye-infused Buffalo Rifle shots with blessed phosphorous bullets. All the Rabbit remembered after it was revived in the House of Life and Death was a huge headache and the flash of blue phosphorus. Since then, it stays as far away from the ex-outlaw, even if Tewi forbade John to come near it again.
Mamizou Futatsuiwa, Goddess of Tanukis (The Tanuki Youkai With Ten Transformations, Mami)
- Lesser Goddess (though is way smarter than that)
- Symbol: A leaf
- Theme Music: Futatsuiwa from Sado, which she occasionally sings along to. When she gets serious, it changes to Futatsuiwa from Gensokyo.
- Alignment: True Neutral to Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Tanuki, Cool Old Lady, Shapeshifter, Meganekko, Monster Boss, Little Bit Beastly, Beware the Silly Ones, Manipulative Bitch, Old-Timer Manners.
- Domains: Tanuki, Shapeshifters, Manipulation
- Followers: Shigaraki, Manuke, Hachi, Danzaburo
- Allies: Hata no Kokoro, Tom Nook, Kisuke Uzumi, Hayate Yagami, Men in Black,Nue Houjuu
- Enemies: Kurama, Fox McCloud, Ahri, really, foxes in general.
- Originally slipped into the Pantheon at the behest of her old friend Nue Houjuu to prevent Toyosatomimi no Miko's ascension. However, by the time Mamizou arrived, Miko had already revived and ascended with her rival, Byakuren Hijiri, to the throne of Dueling Messiahs in the House of Faith. Still, the elder tanuki decided to remain around, lounging and playing with everyone she finds interesting. She and Yukari Yakumo sometimes hold personal trolling contests. Yukari's winning by a very slight margin.
- As a tanuki, she can turn her appearance to anything she fits, from persons, to animals and even inanimate objects, and can do it to other people. However, she is only able to transform the subject's appearance, not powers and she cannot completely hide her tail.
- Because of this, her tanuki minions and her rather sharp mind, she is probably one of the greatest shape manipulators in the Pantheon. Though she doesn't have quite a long-term plan going on. And she usually does try to be careful about certain things, like people crossing the border with humans and non-humans.
- She seems to be partners with Tom Nook. However, no one is sure who is the one in charge.
- She has a rather large dislike forwards foxes in general. She isn't quote hostile forwards them, but she is keeping her eye for them.
- However, she likes to address that she has no problems with humans. Where she can play pranks on them, she is willing to help them in need, and wants to keep a stable relation between them and non-humans (even if she favours non-humans and is known to manipulate people to her advantage).
- She is also willing to put a temporal truce between her and foxes in crisis. Like if anything would want to free Inugami. This, and the fact that she promised to keep certain people in check, is why Kisuke is sort of allies with her.
- She does not have balls (we think). Neither does she have rather large breasts. Stop asking.
- She ensures people that the Tanooki Suits that Mario and his friends wear do not come from actual tanuki skin. The power-ups they get simply transform into the suits. If the former was the case, she would have done something ages ago. She is utterly confused why Luigi gets a fox-themed costume, however.
- Seemingly adored by Boomstick. She likes the compliment, and does sympathised with him in regarding a a certain tanuki.
- She avoids going anywhere Doraemon due of his rather angry reaction when people call him a tanuki. For whatever reason.
- Where she adopted the idea of The Men in Black as a theme when everyone else were taking themes from Urban Legends, she eventually got involved with the real Men in Black. Even aliens need to know their place in this society.
- Mamizou is allies with Hayate Yagami due to her being compared to a tanuki because of her mischievousness.
- After meeting her old friend Nue Houjuu again, they immediately marched straight into the House of Food for a good, ol' fashioned sake binge.
Mojo Jojo, The Maniac Monkey God
- Lesser God (Temporally Intermediate God after maxing his power in the prequel movie)
- Theme Song: Mojo Jojo's Theme.
- Symbol: His Helmet and Cape.
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Maniac Monkeys, Cool Villains, Starting as a Simple Lab Assistant, Ending as one of the Greatest Villains in History, Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness, World Takeovers, Sadists, Tragic Villains, Madness Mantra, Villainous Woobies.
- Domains: Evil, Science, Monkeys, Insanity.
- Allies: Princess Morbucks, Willie E. Coyote, Jack Spicer, Dr. Drakken, Team Rocket, Father (the one from KND), M. Bison.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork With: Ice King.
- Odd Friendship With: The Brain.
- Enemies: THE POWERPUFF GIRLS!!!, Dexter, The Kids Next Door Sector V, basically every Good Cartoon Network Deity in the Pantheon, and Frieza… and the Ginyu Force, and Caesar (in the same sub-house).
- Indirectly helped in the creation of the Powerpuff Girls when a regular lab monkey gone crazy and broke the Chemical X, said monkey also got infused with it. Result: Gained superior intellect but got rejected because of an exposed brain... said monkey later became the very nightmare of Townsville City: Mojo Jojo.
- Was attacked by the Ginyu Force due to Freeza not wanting any more monkeys to ascend to the Pantheon. Fortunately, none of them are very bright unlike the Powerpuff Girls. Mojo Jojo managed to survive the ordeal, but has now made an enemy out the monkey hating Freeza.
- Has a tendency to deliver very strange speeches. This sit well with his fellow villains in the House of Quirks.
- Surprisingly enough, has a strange friendship with The Brain, due to both of them having an affinity for world takeovers.
- Tends to butt heads with Ice King. While both of them represent the tragic villainy, he got biased that said king either prefers pursuing princesses or co-operating with Finn and Jake instead of taking the whole world.
- Apparently, Mojo Jojo has his own page in this very wiki.
- In case he ever takes the world, he would become a successful ruler and everything a villain has to bring. It's just that after that, it could be boring without fighting the Powerpuff Girls.
Pumbaa, God of Suids (Mr. Pig)
- Theme Song: "Hakuna Matata"
- Lesser God.
- Symbol: A snout, two tusks and a beetle.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Big Eaters, happy people who are also overweight, unhygenic pigs, fighting hogs.
- Domains: Food, Pigs, Sloth.
- High Priest: Waddles
- Followers: Zhu Bajie, Oolong
- Enemies: Scar,Hexxus, Hyenas and anybody who would forget to call him "Mr. Pig" when not referring to him by name.
- Though he spends a lot of time in the House of Food in order to search for bugs and food, he keeps a clear distance from the Epic Meal Time gang. Too say that their fanatic love for bacon makes him uneasy would be an understatement.
- For the love of your own health, remember to never simply call him a "pig", but "MR. Pig"! That is unless you enjoy the thought of being the victim of a one-hog-stampede!
Simba, God of Lions (The Lion King, King of The Pride Lands)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: Pride Rock, his drawing
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Rightful King Returns, Red-Headed Hero, Awesome Moment of Crowning, Overprotective Dad (sometimes),
- Domain: Lions
- Allies: His father, Mufasa, Pumbaa, Sora, good-aligned leaders, Aslan
- Enemies: His uncle, Scar, Master Xehanort, evil-aligned leaders, any Disney villains
- He holds a special place in the House of Family, as he has often visits where his father once resided. Often going there to greet his now-lost father and getting guidance.
- The House greet him well as he is a good father to his daughter, Kiara, although he can be overprotective of her.
- Rumors spread of him having a son named Kopa, in which he stated that he has no 'first-born' son prior to conceiving Kiara.
- Although he stated that he does has a second child and a son named Kion.
- The one-time he visited the House of Love, he was greeted with 'Can You Feel The Love Tonight' with everywhere he goes. He got annoyed the 4th time they played it.
- Although he is well greeted by Romeo and Juliet, as his daughter, Kiara, had a similar scenario with her lover, Kovu. He sympathizes with the two as their love lead to their death and was glad that she and Kovu didn't meet the same fate.
- He is happy to see his friend, Pumbaa, in the Pantheon, and he is hoping to get his other friend, Timon, ascended.
- People pester him to visiting Godzilla, in which he refuses and is still wondering why.
- Simba's power is of the Lesser rank most of the time, though if Sora is present, expect him to be more powerful. If Sora is in the form of a brown lion cub, beware of their Wildcat Limit Break, especially if the two are roaring together.
Twitch, God of Mean Rats (the Plague Rat, Sneakrat, Shitrat)
- Rank: Lesser God
- Symbol: Deadly Venom◊
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Automatic Crossbows, Big Eater, Breakout Character, Bottomless Magazines, Bullet Hell, Goggles Do Nothing, Improbable Aiming Skills, Laughing Mad, Magikarp Power, Master Poisoner, More Dakka, The Pig Pen, Plaguemaster, Poisoned Weapons, Stealth Expert, Stealth Hi/Bye, The Sneaky Guy, Loves (moldy) Cheese
- Domains: Rats, Poison, Stealth
- Allies: Zac, Braum, Leona
- Rivals: Rammus, The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Enemies: Lesale Deathbringer, Ratigan
- Odd Friendship: with Zac
- Surprising no-one, Twitch snuck his way into the throne for You Dirty Rat due to being both mean and selfish, and being actually dirty.
- In a surprising twist, he's friends with Zac of all people. Apparently Zac reminds Twitch of home.
- Doesn't like Rammus, for reasons unknown. The feeling is mutual. It's probably because they're both Single Specimen Species trying to replicate the process of how they became sentient.
- Often seen spending time in the House of Toxicity, looking for new poisons and such for his weapons (and it reminds him of the sewers of Zaun).
- Has an interesting relationship with the Ninja Turtles. They're not a fan of Twitch's self-servingness and Jerkass personality, however no major altercation between them has happened, yet.
- Despite both using poisons, Twitch quickly made enemies with Lesale Deathbringer. It's unknown exactly why, though some members of the Pantheon believe Lesale might have something akin to rat poison in his repertoire of poisons and venoms.
- Twitch has often been seen in the Houses of Ranged and Explosive Weapons, looking for aid to make his crossbow even better.
- Has often been seen trying to sneak into Mob events, though he's often found and kicked out.
- "What doesn't kill you just isn't finished yet."
Bela, Goddess of Loyal Steeds
- Symbol: A horse bearing a dozen riders
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Mounts who never turn balk, who carry their riders wherever they need to go, even if they run themselves to death in the process.
- Domains: Community, Courage, Strength, Endurance
- Followers: None
- Allies: Anyone who needs a convenient mode of travel to somewhere, All Equestrian Gods, Sun Wukong, Koku-Oh
- Enemies: Archers
- Ascended as the Distaff Counterpart of Koku-Oh. While she isn't as awesome as he is, she's still a very brave mare, which leads to her friendship to the Equestrian Gods.
- For those who are worthy, Bela will appear where she needs to be to take them where they need to go. Armies, battles, and the One Power itself cannot stop her from delivering her burden to precisely the right place at the right time.
Chip and Dale
Chip and Dale, Heralds of the Mouse World (Chip: , Dale: Rubber Bando)
- Rank: Demigod
- Symbol: Their black and red nose
- Theme Song: Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers Theme
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: From minor characters to big Disney figures, Heterosexual Life-Partners, Karmic Trickster, originally polite with each other before getting into each other's throat, likes acorns or nuts except for peanuts, Somewhat irritated of Dale's shenanigan (Chip), Cloud Cuckoolander (Dale), Genius Ditz (Dale)
- Domains: Mischievous, Adventure
- Allies: Mickey Mouse, Gadget Hackwretch, Goofy, many heroic Disney deities, Sora, Engineer, Ratchet, Clank, Jerry, Indiana Jones (Chip), Michaelangelo (Dale)
- Rivals: Donald Duck
- Enemies: Many villainous Disney deities, Master Xehanort, Spy, Tom
- Distrust: Luna, Len, Jaune Clafoutis, Sanya V. Litvyak, Lynette Bishop, Blake Belladonna, Perrine H. Clostermann, Ichigo Momomiya
- High Priest: Miss Bianca and Bernard
- When they first appeared in Private Pluto, they were both similar in appearance and didn't had any distinguishes with each other. They became part of the cast when they grew popular and were given their appearance and personalities that they are well known for.
- It actually took Dale some time to gain his iconic red nose, 2 buck teeth, and his goofy personality.
- For those who can't tell which one is Chip and the other is Dale, here is a hint. If one has a black nose, that one is Chip; if one has a red nose, the other is Dale.
- One of their daily job is the royal engineer of the Gummi ships. Upon ascension, they sometimes do some engineering of the Gummi ships they constructed.
- Other time, they are part of an adventurous team that take on any crime that is too "small" for the police to handle. Only one of allies, Gadget Hackwrench, has ascended and she have been helping them do some work on any vehicles and inventions.
- Donald antagonizes the two because he was their target for pranking in the past. He made several precautions to ensure they don't come in. Of course, Chip and Dale had some way to get inside regardless.
- Some deities point out that Chip and Dale in their Rescue Rangers outfit resembles Indiana Jones and Thomas Magnum, respectively. Chip admits that he was a bit of a fan for Indiana Jones.
- Not related to Chippendale, despite the similar sounding name.
- Several of their damaged or wrecked Gummi Ships are under repairs from the Engineer and Ratchet, with their own vision of the ships.
- Because they have been fighting crime against a crime cat known as "Fat Cat", they don't fondly trust any cat deities. Or even characters that are related to cats or part cats.
Greebo, God of Mean Cats
- Symbol: A cat's head with an eyepatch
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Mean Cats, Eyepatches, Oddly Attractive Human Forms
- Domains: Evil, Savagery, Cats
- Followers: Horse, Kamineko, Evil the Cat, Dex-Starr, Katz, Dragon, Warren T. Rat and Cat R. Waul.
- Allies: Nanny Ogg
- Opposes: Sakaki
- Fears: Sebastian Michaelis
- Followers: Felicia, Lucifer
- Engaged in an epic battle for this title with other competitors including Horse and Mewtwo. Devastation was caused. Horse was barely defeated and slunk off to lick his wounds, Mewtwo had the power advantage but was disgusted by the acts Greebo was willing to commit.
- Fears only a kitten named You. Reasons unknown. He also fears Sebastian Michaelis for some reason.
- While he is evil, there's only one thing he'd avoid: Telling Chiyo's Dad that he's not a cat.
- Though occasionally allying himself with Greebo's followers to take on Jerry and his allies, Tom is too Lawful Neutral to take direct orders from Greebo.
- Hops between here and the House of Magic with some frequency. His owner, Gytha Ogg, insists he is nothing but a nice kitten. Privately, however, she'll acknowledge Greebo's… pedigree.
Salem Saberhagen, God of Sarcastic Cats
- Theme Song: This or "Here's Come Sabrina" for Japanese deities
- Quasideity, formerly Intermidiate
- Alignment: True Neutral, formerly Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Deadpan Snarker, originally a warlock turned into a cat as a punishment for trying to Take Over the World 500 years ago, Only Sane Man, personality affected by his transformation, Manipulative Bastard
- Followers: Mittens, The Cat, Amanojaku
- Domains: Mammals, Sarcasm, Magic, Pranks
- Allies: SABRINA SPELLMAN, Sakaki, Bugs Bunny, Sun Wukong, Oswald The Lucky Rabbit, Uncle Iroh, Coraline Jones and Chihiro Ogino
- Vitriolic Best Buds / Friendly Enemy: Greebo, Cat
- Enemies: Libby Chessler, Sharptooth, Len
- Opposed by: Simba
- Conflicting Opinion: Scar, Napoleon
- Annoyed by: Sash Lilac, Sherlock Holmes, Chibiterasu
- His ascension came after a very close 3-way race between him with Mittens and Amanojaku (The Cat dislikes getting involved in something that has the Other Mother in it). Salem won the competition by asking which cat has been around the longest, while asking Mitten why the heck is Bolt's owner Penny received higher billing than her in her audience's world and has Amanojaku won that Golden Globe yet for performing that sudden Heel-Face Turn in his show finale.
- People wonder how his and Sabrina's position works, as they point out that Salem also has a temple of his own while he is by default required to be on Sabrina's side most of the time. Salem only sarcastic told them that why do they think this much sarcasm can contain in one small body. It turns out that Sabrina solves this problem by taking Salem's lesser known comicbook version to her temple while let the live-action version to manage his own temple.
- Recently earned the ire of Sash Lilac after he sarcastically ask her whether she is an alien or a dragon.
- Avoid sassing Sharptooth in the face in fear of being eaten. However, it doesn't stop him from leaving notes asking what species is he supposed to be or how Salem hopes his next child will follow Chomper's footstep signed under the name S.S.
- He originally wanted to replace Greebo and take over the Cats Are Mean temple as he feels that is much more fitting with his original form as an evil warlock. However, the Pantheon points out that he's a cat with no magic powers, so his plans are usually limited to taking advantage of others in petty ways. They also noted that he has such a strong and friendly relationship with the Spellmans and Sabrina's friends that he doesn't really qualify for the temple. Since then, Salem has been trying to prove that he is still mean with other gods to take over Greebo's place.
- Also resent Cat for "stealing" the Cool Cat temple and usually engaging in fighting about which one of them is cooler.
- Is on friendly term with Sakaki as she constantly tries to pet him and reminds him of Sabrina. However, while enjoying being pet, he still willing to bite her hand to avoid being too "boring".
- Comforts Sabrina out of her Heroic BSOD after the discovery of an alternative universe in which she unwittingly triggered a Zombie Apocalypse and was sent to Purgatory by her own aunts due to her recklessness. Although he is very exasperated that in this universe, he has to reminds Hilda and Zelda that things like worshipping Satan would attract attention.
- Admires Scar for actually succeed in his plan to take over Pride Land. However, Salem is annoyed with the fact that the lion allows his place to become such a wasteland and asked him why does he put so much effort to take over the place if he cannot manage it. He has a similar reaction to Napoleon (with different reasons as the other animals-related deities as Salem doesn't consider himself an animal) as the pig led the farm to fall apart and utterly fails to establish a proper lasting authority.
- Because of his admiration toward Scar as well as being too similar to the lion, Simba becomes very wary of him and tries to avoid any contact with his temple. And then their relationship took a step back when Salem discovered Simba's "Hakuna Matata" phase, which made him laughs uncontrollably and mocks how a growing lion can survive with eating just bugs.
- Resents Len as he is jealous that she can turn into human and has magic power in her cat form.
- Can be seen hitting on Cheetah as he said that she is his type and made both his human and feline side purrs.
- Get along well with Bugs Bunny, Oswald and Sun Wukong for their share love of prank and mischief. The four of them usually go around and pranking the Pantheon. One particular prank earned him Sherlock Holmes's ire is the one time when he replaces the detective's favorite pipe with his bubble-blowing one.
- He can usually be seen lurking around the Jasmine Dragon tea shop of Iroh recently. Nobody knows why. Iroh doesn't chase him away as he is too much of a Cool Old Guy and instead pets Salem whilist gives him a small dish of milk and returns to stashing out his new popular Nepeta cataria flavored tea that mysteriously weight less than what he ordered...
- Took great joy in constantly calls out (and invents new) Embarrassing Nickname for Chibiterasu, much to the latter's annoyance and embarrassment.