open/close all folders
Bugs Bunny, God of Karmic Trickery and Rascally Rabbits (Scwewy Wabbit, Wascawwy Wabbit, Long-Eared Galoot, Card-Sarn Idjit Rabbit)
- Theme: What's up Doc? which he has been known to sing himself, The Warner Bros. Jingle, or one of many variations of The Merry-Go-Round Broke Down
- Greater God
- Symbol: The WB Logo, a carrot, or a rabbit hole with a mailbox
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Trickster Archetypes, Western Animation, Funny Animals, Duck Season, Rabbit Season, Declarations of War, Refuge in Audacity, Deadpan Snarkers, Lampshade Hanging, Crossdressers, Wig Dress Accents, Hammerspace, Foe Yay, Attractive Bent-Gender, Playing Tricks On Those Who Deserve It, Comic Violence, Anvils, Taking Left Turns At Albuquerque
- Domains: Chaos, Trickery, Wrath, Charm, Courage, Determination
- Followers: the Marx Brothers, Buster and Babs Bunny (no relation),
- Allies: Daffy Duck, Speedy Gonzales, Sylvester & Tweety, Yakko, Wakko, and Dot Warner (they were his followers before they ascended), Mel Blanc (One may be an aspect of the other, but which?), The other members of the GUAG Lol Ranger (the Sonozaki Sisters, Satako Houjou, Princess Celestia, Deadpool), The Gochi Usa girls, Pinky & The Brain, several other rabbit deities.
- Rivals: The Angry Video Game Nerd, Mickey Mouse (Friendly Rival), Tewi Inaba
- Friendly Enemy: Elmer Fudd, Yosemite Sam
- Enemies: Wile E. Coyote, Rocky and Mugsy, Springtrap
- Pupil: Reisen Udongein Inaba
- Respects: Aang, Katara, Sokka, Toph, Zuko, Korra
- Teeth Clinched Teamwork with: SpongeBob SquarePants and Patrick Star
- The first sighting of Bugs in the Pantheon was when pop he came out from his rabbit hole, looking at a map and muttering "Hmm... I knew I should've taken the left turn at Alburquerque."
- Bugs had an argument with Daffy Duck over who should be the god of this domain. Bugs won by saying that Daffy should.
- After being 'shitted' out by The Angry Video Game Nerd, his response was... "Of course you realize, dis means WAR!". Is currently plotting with Krueger for the Nerd's demise.
- Is currently counseling Reisen Udongein Inaba after the latter was finally fed up with her fellow rabbit Tei for playing pranks that make her life miserable. Bugs is now teaching Reisen the art of Escalating War... unfortunately this is part of a prank he agreed with Tei previously.
- The last time that Bugs, Cartman, and Sweeney faced off for the title of Overdeity over Escalating War, things quickly escalated from the usual amusing injuries to tesseract anvils, Ramen Noodles, more cream custard that is supposed to fit in hot pants, magical paint, regular anvils, an anti-gravity vortex, a Nurse Joy disguise, a Meowth, Metal Gear Ray, the moonwalk (the dance and Neil Armstrong's famous moment), Knife Bending, an overly complex wedgie mechanism, diamond-studded anvils heavy lourdes, and a contest to see who could give Yugi the best haircut. After stopping Yugi from calling Exodia into this, Captain Carrot, Dreams, and Mister Rogers forbid all three of them from having the title until they can agree on it peacefully. Thus, the crown of Escalating War lays empty to this day.
- He is despised because people are usually too busy scheming to keep from falling into his rabbit hole or slamming into his mailbox (the lack of lights doesn't help). The last attempt to oust him from his position of Karmic Trickery, led by Light Yagami, Azula, and Batman, proved in vain, as Bugs's ability to escalate war into infinity eventually overwhelmed Yagami and Azula. Fortunately, Batman had a backup plan: simply apologize to Bugs, and ask him to put a fence around his hole. The plan succeeded, for the time being. While Azula hasn't had her next plan figured out yet, Yagami still plots against Bugs, but in hiding, as Bugs has friends in high places.
- Bugs is currently pending for Toontown to be included as a hotspot for the Toon Gods to play in. Surprisingly, he's getting a lot of support from even a few of his enemies.
- However, the only conditions for him are that every inducted Nicktoon in Toontown belong from classic series and the Avatar-verse ones. Reason: He hates modern Nicktoons aside of SpongeBob and Patrick for being considered "shames" to the nature of the Toons. Despite the fact that both SpongeBob and Patrick debuted in late 90's, their recent actions are basically enough for Bugs to discard them.
- Since their move to Purgatory, Bugs has buried the hatchet with those two. Or at least after giving Sponge Bob a big lecture about the "toe nail incident" and how it re-opened old emotional wounds in a friend who had to endure something like that as a form of torture. This hatchet burying occured as a result of him finding out a shocking truth: SpongeBob and Patrick were victims of a phenomenon known as "The Jerk Age" spawned by Peter Griffin and their old material was actually really funny.
- Although the two are still not on good terms, it's reported that Bugs sometimes gets a Krabby Patty from SpongeBob whenever the latter is using karate skills on them. Then again, no one can resist burgers when prepared through karate.
- Even he can't find anything funny to say about the likes of Springtrap. To be fair to Bugs, it's hard to come up with anything funny about a Serial Killer who was killed by his victims' ghosts tricking him into putting on a defective animatronic suit, whose corpse still rots within and currently possessed by the vengeful ghost. That and Bugs is NOT amused by those who hurt children. All Bugs can say whenever he sees him, followed by a retreat to his rabbit hole, is:
Nope, nope, nope, nope, so much nope!
- Is a member of Lol Ranger. Designation: White Ranger.
- * Also has a spot in the House of Mentalism and Luck & Fortune.
Hachiko, God of Loyal Dogs
- Greater God
- Symbol: The Statue of Hachiko
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Canine Companion, I Will Wait for You, waiting for his master till the end of his days
- Domains: Loyalty, Love, Dedication
- Followers: General Pepper, Charlie Barkin, Underdog, Seymour Asses, Missile, Rin Tin Tin, Lassie, Huan, Koromaru.
- Allies: Scooby Doo, Filia, Jeremiah Gottwald, Rainbow Dash, Fenrich, Akane and Nazuna Inuwaka, Snoopy, Jake the Dog, Philip J Fry
- He waited for his deceased master to return until his own death occurred, going to the train station where his master would go to for thirteen years. This is true loyalty. For this, he ascended into Godhood, but still waits for his master to come home.
- Eventually, someone revealed the truth to Hachiko. The next few days were filled with nothing but Hachiko's howls that caused many emotional gods to cry along with him. The Pantheon ran out of tissues because of this.
- Because of this, Hachiko now serves as a symbol of loyalty and love. Couples come to his temple to pronounce their undying love and loyalty to one another.
- Neku and Beat usually can be seen with Hachiko, sometimes even playing with him.
Heracles, God-King of Horses
- Greater God
- Symbol: "AIR"
- Allignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Cool Horse, Hero Killer, Titanic Size, Blow You Away, Aerovore, Immortality, From a Single Cell, Hellish Horse
- Domain: Horses, Eight Kings
- Followers: Daruma Horse, Janis Unicorn, Catastros
- Enemies: Napoleon
- Bearing the same name as the mythological hero, Heracles shocked many in the Pantheon with its ridiculously casual display of power when she snorted and blew off one side of Toriko's body. But Koku-Oh continued to stand proudly in the presence of one of the Eight Kings, and Heracles allowed him a place on Horse King Hill. The Beasts Pantheon was immediately seeded with fast-growing Air Trees for the diets of the fellow Aerovores that came into the Pantheon with Heracles.
- Heracles has taken an interest in Godzilla, observing the God of Kaiju from afar, and Godzilla exchanged glances with him at one point. Many are worried about the Pantheon's survival if the two come to blows.
- Hercules has expressed an interest in trying to tame the horse that bears his Greek name, and has tried to do so multiple times already. He was blown out of the Beast House and back into the House of Power every time with a contemptuous snort from Heracles for his troubles.
- A notice was put up shortly after: Heracles is not meant for riding. That hasn't stopped Hercules from continuing to try.
- He was seen smiling when he observed Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy playing with her young foal, a very rare sight indeed.
- Recently gave birth to a healthy Herac foal when Komatsu successfully cooked AIR, and its Herac Response echoed throughout the entire Pantheon, and some believe the young foal will eventually grow up to succeed Heracles.
- A heavy pressure radiated off of Heracles when she saw one of her rivals, the Monkey King Bambina, had entered into the Pantheon. Precautions have been taken to ensure the two don't come to blows.
King Kong, God of Gorillas (The Eighth Wonder of the World, The Beast)
- Theme Song: The classic theme
- Greater God.
- Symbol: Himself standing on top of the Empire State Building
- Alignment: Chaotic or True Neutral, depending on the viewpoint
- Portfolio: Kaiju, destructive apes, having a more attractive partner, hailing from a dangerous place, Roaring Rampage of Revenge in New York City, tragic antagonistic deaths.
- Domains: Apes, nature, inner beauty, strength, rage.
- Followers: Kerchak, Tublat, Koko, Blizzard, Chaos, Kongor, George, and other gorillas of unusually large size.
- Allies: Tarzan, Donkey Kong, The Librarian (Even though he's an Orangutan.), Son Goku, Sun Wukong
- Enemies: Godzilla, Sharptooth, other carnivorous reptiles that remind him of the ones back on Skull Island (such as tyrannosaurs and 'raptors), biplanes, Frieza
- Ascended to godhood when he defeated the King of Monsters: Godzilla. Though Godzilla won the first battle they had, King Kong had the luck of getting struck by thunder in the second fight.
- In his mortal life, he was considered a god who had to be appeased through human sacrifices. Ever since he met Ann Darrow, he resorted to a more healthy eating habit.
- Using thunder against King Kong is always considered a horrible idea when fighting him, since it gives a massive boost of strength. In fact, it made him strong enough to beat Godzilla to the bottom of the sea.
- Kong has a habit of changing his size, though he never becomes smaller than a T-rex or taller than a Kaiju. This is how he is able to go toe-to-toe against the King of the Monsters.
- In his spare time, he tends to climb up and down on the tallest buildings of the House of Commerce. However, Kong knows they tend to respond with biplanes whenever it gets out of hand.
- Has a vendetta against Frieza for his racist insult against monkeys, calling them filthy. However, Frieza really doesn't care, as he laughs it off because he blew up Kong's "planet" in one timeline.
Sun Wukong, The Monkey God (The Monkey King, The Handsome Monkey King, Protector of The Horse, Stone Monkey, Equaling Heaven Great Sage, Spirit Bright Stone Monkey, Son Gokuu, Monkey)
- Greater God
- Symbol: His Staff, Ruyi Jingu Bang, also known as the Compliant Pole, or to some, "Monkey King Bar".
- Alignment: Chaotic Good at best or Chaotic Neutral at worst.
- Portfolio: Carry a Big Stick, Inspiring hundreds of characters based on him, Mastering 72 Transformations, being a man of many tricks, possessing massive strength and speed, seeking a way to live forever.
- Domains: Journeys, fighting, monkeys.
- Enemies: Freeza (for being racist towards primates), Zeus (for looking down on him constantly)
- Followers: Two others, named Wukong, another Monkey King, Infernape, Ozo
- His first day in the Pantheon consisted of him stealing the Aegis Shield from Zeus just for the sake of fun. The fight that ensued set much of the House of Beasts on fire, but it still proved to be a rather even fight between the two gods. Once the other gods managed to break to two warriors apart and return the shield to the Olympian King, they wondered how he was able to do it. His strange response was as follows: "Not the first time I have battled the old man. And if you thought that was impressive, you should see my fights against Guan Yu!"
- However, regarding him fighting against Guan Yu, he's a bit iffy and regretful he's teamed up with Orochi (but by actual proxy, he sides more with Kiyomori Taira/Taira-no-Kiyomori). Even if the Koei Warriors-portrayal of his master (who's now a girl) is a bit touchy with him as well as a bit annoying.
- Although he's annoyed that his 'Monkey King Bar' is treated like an item for sale by not just Zeus, but also the likes of Medusa, Sven... even Lina Inverse at times.
- Recently, a rumor has been going around that Sun Wukong is planning to join the Defenders of the Ancients to fight for one of the sides, or at least someone named Sun Wukong. There has been no evidence or confirmation of this, however.
- Koku-Oh and Bela seem to be rather calm and happy around his presence, something that he hates due to his embarrassing first title. However, as evidenced in the world of Orochi, people say with some positive light that his horse-based moveset is quite a solid one (and that people will fear the day that Wukong gets himself a badass mount).
- There are theories amongst the gods that Sun Wukong may have been the original creator of the Saiyans. Though there is little proof to support this claim, he does seem to get along well with Goku and a bit with Vegeta.
- However, recently, it's starting to show that Wukong has had an epiphany with his name; it's been "stolen" by Goku via the same characters in a different reading. Because of this, Wukong's been getting annoyed by Dragon Ball fans having massive reactions when they're exposed to the Japanese script/dub of Warriors Orochi for the first time and hearing his name in on'yomi. Despite the fact that he's annoyed at people always using "Son Gokuu" to say "Sun Wukong" without even knowing it, Goku's willing to patch things up with the Monkey King, but is taking some time on the matter to make it count.
- Asura claims that Sun Wukong ripped off him at one point. His happy/suicidal response: "You say it like it's a bad thing!"
- Sun Wukong is also occasionally seen in the Fields of Justice fighting with or against the likes of Garen, Darius, or his Runeterran counterpart, also named Wukong. Of course, Summoners always mistake him for a copy of the Runeterran Monkey King rather than the original one.
- Can summon a cloud to fly around the pantheon, make clones of himself by pulling out a bunch of his hair and blowing on them (each hair turns into a clone), and has 72 Earthly Forms, allowing him into seventy-two different creatures. He also has several different appearances and voices for himself (such as the one dreamed up by a certain Jamie Hewlett).
- Was rather disappointed that Sanzang wasn't in the pantheon; although he has gotten over it by now, he still wonders if he could somehow ascend his former master, not to mention his other fellow pilgrims...
- Actually, he nearly got Sanzang into the Pantheon. But when the proposed title was in fact "Too Dumb to Live", an enraged Wukong beats up the suggester wildly. "Mock my master again, will you!?" As a result, the suggestion was pulled back.
- However, with some portrayals like his Oriental Legend 2-portrayal taking the cake in some forms of badassery, and a few of his adaptations showing he's not as swayed as one thinks; Sanzang might make his way up there.
- Actually, he nearly got Sanzang into the Pantheon. But when the proposed title was in fact "Too Dumb to Live", an enraged Wukong beats up the suggester wildly. "Mock my master again, will you!?" As a result, the suggestion was pulled back.
- For some time after being elected to fight amongst the deities in the Battlefield of the Gods, Wukong suddenly went missing and his position was manned by the Howler Monkey God, Hun Batz. Apparently he was embarrassed that his prowess wasn't showing how much of a total Badass he is. With a little help of Goku, Wukong was able to re-implement his badassery and returned, and rather than kicking Hun Batz from the position, he fought alongside or against him at times. He remarks that Hun Batz was an odd fellow and was facepalming on how the participants mistook him as the Wukong.
- In process, he's particularly been referring his bird transformation as "Bird of Nope"
- It was rumored that when Hun Batz took his place, Wukong got thrown into Runeterra, and was involved in a relationship with Ahri, a relationship that carried on when he returned to the Battlefield of the Gods and eventually the Pantheon.
- Not terribly fond, to say the least, of the robot that Doctor Wily built in his image, by dint of the fact that Buster Rod G is a bumbling idiot.
Xerneas, God of Marvelous Deer (the Life Pokémon, The Tree of Life)
- Theme Song: Battle! Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde (shared with the other two Pokémon in that track's title)
- Greater God
- Symbol: A stylized blue X
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Gender: Genderless
- Ability: Fairy Aura
- Moveset: Geomancy, Moonblast, Thunderbolt, Psychic
- Portfolio: Marvelous deer, Fay spirits, DNA, Exotic Eye Designs, granting eternal life, an X motif, Total Party Kills
- Domains: Life, Deer, Fairies
- Followers: The Deer God, the Deer of Shimmerwood, The Great Prince, Stantler, Deerling, Sawsbuck
- Allies: Tinker Bell, Ash Ketchum, Arceus, Pikachu, Fluttershy, Snow White, Bambi, Yuna, Diancie, Ratatoskr
- Partner: Emilia Justina
- Enemies: Hexxus, Shinryu, Grima, Frieza, Specimen 8, Zhaitan
- In a flash of light, one of the oldest trees of the Bestiary suddenly vanished. Xerneas began roaming the Pantheon from then on.
- Xerneas has been under attack at an alarming frequency by other members of the Pantheon for being able to grant eternal life to mortals. Why so many gods want this power when they themselves are already immortal is a mystery outside of common greed.
- Of course, the gods of this pantheon can die, it just isn't permanent, and some respawn faster than others. Perhaps they seek to truly avoid death?
- Of these gods, Frieza and Voldemort covet Xerneas' immortality the most. Frieza wants a back-up in case his rematch with Goku goes badly, and Voldemort is sick of using horcruxes.
- When not in any danger, Xerneas is always found among the trees, carrying an air of serenity around it.
- Is very willing to stand by Arceus in its conflict against Zeedmilleniumon, and has proven a dependable ally.
- Is implied to have some sort of connection with Serena, on account of "Xerneas" being an anagram of "Serena", plus an "X"; a trait shared with the members of Organization XIII.
- Is oddly feared by Bahamut and a few other dragons, though Xerneas has shown no hostility toward the good-aligned ones.
- Has been known to eat Power Herbs, which greatly speeds up it's Geomancy. Do not let Xerneas do this if you're not on it's side.
- Especially during the 4th Super Smash Bros. tournament, where a summoned Xerneas can redirect its Geomancy buffs to the summoner, allowing that summoner to launch his opponents farther with his attacks.
- Has recently lended its powers to a boy named d.
- Despite not being an Aeon, Xerneas has granted Yuna with the ability to summon it whenever she can.
- Xerneas is one of the few gods Ratatoskr doesn't actively try to piss off. This may be due to the fact that something about the Deer God reminds him of Yggdrasil. Xerneas is usually kind enough to let the nutty squirrel climb on its horns without complaint.
- Some believe Xerneas' power to grant eternal life is the reason Ash Ketchum always remains a ten-year-old. So far, both Xerneas and Ash have not commented on this.
- Though they have never met, Xerneas detests the idea of turning animals into monsters; something Specimen 8 actively does, to deer nonetheless.
Antasma, God of Monstrous Bats (The Bat King)
- Theme: Antasma's Theme, The Final Antasma Battle (for fighting)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His mask and fanged grin
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Bat out of Hell, working with other villains, Vampire Vords, Dream Walker, Thinking Up Portals, acting as a pastiche of past Mario & Luigi villains, the ability to create a Dream Within a Dream, Emotion Eater, Big Bad Wannabe
- Domains: Nightmares, Bats, Villainy, Darkness
- Allies: Bowser (or so he thought)
- Opposed By: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Batty Koda, Riku
- Antasma's ascension was literally like a Bat out of Hell. After his demise, Antasma conjured a dream portal in order to escape from his afterlife, and eventually found his way to the Pantheon through the dream world.
- Ever since the incident where Bowser betrayed him, Antasma has been seeing red. Bowser is at the very top of his list of enemies because of it, and Antasma vows to get even. Anyone who crosses paths with him is in for a world of hurt. He'd also like to get revenge on Mario and Luigi, but first things first...
- Antasma's true power is awakened when he is inside dreams. He takes on a larger and far more imposing form, and is capable of putting any Dream Walker that arrives to sleep, warping them to a nightmare realm where he can endlessly torment them until they either die or find a way out. The GUAE has taken an interest.
- Due to this, Antasma looks forward to the chance to attempt this on Riku.
- Should Antasma find himself hurt, he can summon his signature snack - Antasmunchies - so that he may eat them for a power boost. He can also sleep upside-down (he's a bat, after all) and allow the Antasmunchies to heal him. Anyone else who eats an Antasmunchie simply falls asleep and suffers nightmares.
- He can also summon his music speaker and play the Dreambeats to put anyone in the vicinity to sleep, though covering one's ears can help them stay awake.
- Some people avoid talking to him, as they don't like his constant screeching during his monologues.
- Being another god of bats, Antasma considers Batty Koda a rival. The latter is actually afraid of Antasma.
- Antasma was at one time just a normal bat, but by somehow feeding off of the nightmares of a Pi'illo he gained the power to become the nightmare being he is now.
Caesar, God of Apes and Protagonists That Lead Their People
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: the Apes' tribal insignia (modeled after a circular attic window Caesar had back when he lived with humans)
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio:Leading his fellow apes, Guile Hero, Ideal Hero, Intelligence that surpasses most humans, Magnetic Hero, Raised by Humans.
- Domain: Leadership, Intelligence, Apes,
- Allies: King Kong, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Sun Wukong, pretty much all non-evil primate gods in the Pantheon, also Fluttershy and Crash Bandicoot.
- Enemies: Draco Malfroy, Frieza, Scar, Napoleon
- Opposed by: The God-Emperor of Mankind
- Followers: has a large tribe of super-intelligent Apes that follow his lead.
- Before he ascended, The Ginyu Force, under orders from Frieza, were trying to block his way as a part of Frieza's plan to prevent any more, in the latter's words, filthy monkeys from ascendeding into the pantheon. Luckily for him, Gohan shows up to make short work of them, earning him Caesar's thanks.
- Despite having some clashes with humans in the past, Caesar has made it quite clear that he doesn't believe humans are real monsters nor are they bastards, which has put him at odds with most gods that actually do believe those things, but he always does what he can to avoid having to get violent with those gods whenever possible.
- He is not sure what to make of how some of the gods tell him that his simian clan will eventually conquer most of the human race in his world, though he admits that such an outcome might be possible, given what he and his ape followers have already been doing.
- When he's not looking after his ape followers in his temple, Caesar likes to converse with and befriend any of the non-evil primate deities he comes across, whenever anyone asks him why he keeps doing so, he 'signed' his answer;
Caesar: "Apes alone weak, apes together strong."
- He has gained alot of sympathy from, oddly enough, Fluttershy, who was horrified to have learned the cruelity that he and his ape followers suffered at the hands of very bad humans. Caesar in return has shown a great deal of respect toward Fluttershy, due to the fact that Fluttershy is more than happy to treat apes with kindness. Though whenever they talk, Caesar would usually just use sign language since Fluttershy found his voice a little too intimidating (though she was amazed to learn Caesar was capable of speech).
- He has shown that he really doesn't like Draco Malfoy, who he found in many ways to be very similar to a certain bullying primate shelter guard he knew in the past.
- Dislikes Scar for usurping control of the Pride Lands by assassinating Mufasa and deceiving the rest of the pride, as he is reminded of what Koba did in Caesar's world.
- Is pleased to see that Crash Bandicoot doesn't let the fact that he was experimented upon by humans get him down. Caesar has asked Crash to introduce himself to Koba in the event that Koba ascends, in order to show him that there are others who have been experimented on by humans. Crash enthusiastically agreed.
- Also has a position in the House of Leadership.
Chibiterasu, God of Puppies (Child of the Sun, Chibi, Mutt, Squiddy, Pooch, Dude, Pork Chop)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: The Celestial Brush (just like his mom)
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Theme Music: Preparing for Action
- Portfolio: The Time of Myths, Clapping of Believers, Götterdämmerung, Physical God, noble wolves, Spinoffspring, Badass Adorable, having many Embarrassing Nicknames, Generation Xerox
- Domains: Sun, Healing, Puppies, Purification, Life, Childhood
- Allies: Amaterasu (his mom)
- Enemies: Yami (especially one of his remnants known as Akuro)
- Ascended after his time in Nippon had come to a close, back to the realm of the gods. Chibiterasu and his mother were promptly reunited, in a heartwarming manner.
- Chibiterasu brings out the Cuteness Proximity in others, fitting for the god of the trope that centralizes on this. The fact that he's friendly and heroic just like his mother only helps his reputation.
- In spite of the fact that he's among fellow gods, he still has a tendency to get saddled with unfortunate nicknames.
- Chibiterasu and Amaterasu are regularly found playing with each other as parental and child canines are known to do, when they're not on celestial errands throughout the Pantheon (alone or with each other).
- Many of those who love all creatures have taken an especially keen liking to Chibi, so he's regularly detained and kept late by others in the Pantheon petting him, playing with him, and picking him up over their shoulder. He doesn't entirely seem to mind it, though.
- Do not underestimate Chibiterasu. In spite of his cuteness and relative lack of strength, he has almost all of the same powers as his mother, even some powers that she does not, and he certainly knows how to use them.
- At one point, Chibiterasu was a little confused that Amaterasu has taken a more humanoid form, but eventually recognized that it's still the same mother. Hence, he's also occasionally seen cheering at the Battleground of the Gods in case mom takes field.
Fox McCloud, God of Foxes and Space Dogfights (Fox Jr., Leader of Star Fox)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: An Arwing
- Theme Song: Star Fox Theme overall, Corneria - Melee in crossovers, and Area 6 for attacks on enemy bases.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: A Fox Named Fox, Guile Foxes, Reflectors, Incredible Piloting Skills, Barrel Rolls, Fire Fox, The Landmaster, Metallic Legs, Being A Leader, Looking A Lot Like His Father
- Domains: Foxes, Space, Pilots, War, Leadership
- Allies: The Star Fox crew (Falco Lombardi, Peppy Hare and Slippy Toad), Good Gods in the House of War, Samus, Captain Falcon, Eila Ilmatar Juutilainen, Jon Jafari
- Worthy Opponent: Wolf O'Donnell
- He and the rest of Star Fox were on patrol in the depths of space when they were attacked by one Captain Bucky O'Hare who mistook poor Slippy Toad as one of the malicious toads they usually fought against and seemingly killed him. This caused a righteously indignant Fox to send a Smart Bomb to the Righteous Indignation before having a one-on-one battle with Bucky himself. The match ended with Fox's legs blown off and him ramming into Bucky on his jetpack, choking the rabbit to death before blowing his head off with the blaster.
- Thankfully, Slippy was able to make a full recovery from the attack. Nobody knows what happened to Bucky's soul, however; we only know that he has not ascended.
- With Fox's ascension, this meant that the original 12 Smashers of Master Hand's first Smash Bros. tournament were in the Pantheon. The eleven veterans: (Mario, Samus, Captain Falcon, Pikachu, Yoshi, Kirby, Ness, Link, Donkey Kong, Jigglypuff, and Luigi) helped celebrate this with an epic free-for-all. It ended with the House of War, Combat and Technology in shambles when Fox used the Smash Ball to summon the Landmaster.
- Would really like it if the Gods stopped asking him to DO A BARREL ROLL! Besides, it's an Aileron Roll! (The only reason Peppy didn't say anything at the time is because he decided the Aileron Roll sufficed.)
- Together with Captain Falcon, they have performed the Wombo Combo.
- He wishes to debunk rumors that Miles "Tails" Prower is his illegitimate son. Tails, an orphan as far as anybody knows, has yet to comment, though the parallels between the two characters do make one wonder.
- If nothing else he could be more distantly related, like a long-lost uncle.
- Is very annoyed when some of his followers demand about "NO ITEMS. FOX ONLY. FINAL DESTINATION."
- Nobody is entirely sure whether or not Fox knows of any woman named Krystal. He has in some timelines, however, but our Fox doesn't seem to come from any of those timelines.
- Even now, Fox wonders whatever happened to his father, who supposedly got killed in a struggle against Andross. He has made occassional visits to the House of Life and Death to see if his father was alive, but the gods of that house were unable to confirm his status. Still, Fox is determined to find out the truth.
Lord Fredrik, God of Corpulent Kings and Walruses (The Snowmad King)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: The Snowmad Emblem, and his horn
- Theme Music: Volcano Dome
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Evil, Fighting Ruler, agility in spite of his girth, wielding a magical horn, summoning ice dragons with said horn, Endless Winter
- Domains: Conquest, Ice, Walruses, Vikings
- Followers: The Snowmads, Wapol
- Allies: Bashmaster
- Enemies: Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong Cranky Kong, Elsa, Ymir the Tusk, the entire Main House
- Rival: King K. Rool
- He's quite Acrofatic despite being an Adipose Rex, which may have been what helped him earn his seat. He can keep up with Donkey Kong himself through the use of electric helmet horn tackles, and jumping around. Then there's getting into his ice powers and dragons...
- There are many fat kings and queens, but none of them dare to think of conquering the Pantheon. Lord Fredrik, on the other hand, will conquer all that he sees, including the Pantheon. His ship appeared on the horizon of the Pantheon's ocean view, and he blew into his horn to summon an ice dragon to create an Endless Winter in the Pantheon.
- Lord Fredrik led a force to take the Main House, but was outclassed by all of the Gods within, especially after calling in the Kong family to help out. This would normally have Lord Fredrik removed from the Pantheon or worse, but the GUAE- impressed by his accomplishments- managed to pull some strings, and he now has a seat in the House of Royalty.
- That time he conquered Donkey Kong Island was merely another conquest for Fredrik, but after Donkey Kong and his family beat him up and kicked him out, he's developed a deep grudge for the Kongs, and is planning revenge on them in the Pantheon, starting with a siege on the House of Weapons. But given how well-armed the house is, this may not come to pass.
- King K. Rool is quite jealous of how Fredrik managed to completely take over Donkey Kong's home and have him removed. Fredrik himself doesn't like that there's someone else who's out to get Donkey Kong, so he and K. Rool have become rivals.
- Due to his knack for causing an Endless Winter as a means of warfare, Elsa finds him quite offensive, giving her trope a bad image.
Koku-Oh, Awesome God of Horses
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A giant horse hoof-print.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Cool Horse, Hellish Horse, Giant Size, Rule of Cool
- Domains: Horses, Travel, War
- Followers: Fuunsaiki (G Gundam), Red Hare (Romance of the Three Kingdoms), Date Masamune's 'Motorbike Horse' (Sengoku Basara), Trombe (Super Robot Wars)
- Owner: Raoh
- Allies: Bela, all Equestrian Gods.
- Enemies: Napoleon
- Was given this place by Raoh. Soon after, its house was flooded with many-many awesome horses. But none can reach the size and awesomeness of Koku-Oh
- Trombe, though friendly towards Koku-Oh, keeps trying to override the great horse's house with its theme song, but it is impossible without the help of its master Elzam. Fortunately, the two horses are not bitter to each other.
- Bad Horse has plans for taking the throne and ruling it with an iron hoof.
- Might or might not be dating Princess Celestia.
- He maintains the position despite the addition of Heracles, not just because of standing proud on his snort, but also for the fact that Koku-Oh is still a ride-able mount despite his great stature, as Raoh and Kenshiro has proven.
Krypto The Superdog
Krypto, God of Heroic Dogs (Superdog, The Last Dog of Krypton)
- Theme Song: Krypto The Superdog
- Intermediate Dog
- Symbol:The S Shield
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Animal Superheroes, Cool Pet, Badass, Sacrificing Itself for His Master, Heroes Love Dogs, Tough Hound
- Domain: Heroes, Animals, Powers
- Allies: Superman, Supergirl, Power Girl, Steel, DC Heroes, Hachiko, Pikachu, Luna, Bubbles, Sora, Hibiki Ganaha, Chibiki, Inori Yamabuki, Gardevoir and Gallade
- Enemies: Doomsday, Lex Luthor, Darkseid, Brianiac, most deities in the House of Crime.
- What do you get when you combined the loyalty of dogs with the moral values of Superman? Krypto, The Superdog. Sharing the same heroic spirit as his master, Krypto would do his best to help the innocent and defend his master. In fact, it preformed two Heroic Sacrifices in different timelines; he died of Kryptonite poisoning against the Kryptonite Man while defending Clark. He also dived into the Phantom Zone to stop the Phantom Zone criminals from torturing Jor-El, Lara and Kal-El. And in the latter, didn't even have powers.
- When Krypto ascended, he made a beeline towards Clark and super tackle him to the ground and gave him a super slobber kiss that he wouldn't forget. Lucina thought it was cute.◊
- Like many Kryptonians, Krypto gains super powers under the yellow sun, just in dog flavor. So not only does he gains super strength, super speed, vision powers, and flight, but he also has super sniffing.
- Also, since canines already have greater senses then humans, being a Kryptonian dog, Krypto's sight and hearing are superior to Superman's.
- Even though Krypto is a Superdog, he still poses the same level of intelligent of your average canine. Maybe.
- When he was back in his home universe, Krypto usually stayed in the Fortress of Solitude, but with his ascension, he has way more freedom in the pantheon. Though, he is sometimes seen guarding the Pantheon Treasures.
- Made a strange friendship with both Pikachu and Luna despite their species being consider natural enemies. They all decided to make a group of "Super Animals".
- Is very protective of the Super family that includes Clark, and both Karas. And he will defend them if he sees any one of them in danger.
- Like many beasts of the pantheon, Krypto can be summon by Chibiki when she shed a tear. And like always, something always get destroy once summoned.
- Inori once use her Pickrun to talk to Krypto. She said he kind of sounds like Double D.
Po Ping, God of Pandas (The Dragon Warrior, Kung Fu Panda, The Big Fat Panda, Little Lotus)
- Theme Song: Kung Fu Fighting (Kung Fu Panda cover)
- Intermediate God ( Greater God if he's given, note given, enough Chi)
- Symbol: The Dragon Scroll
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Strength Through Obesity, Ditzy Geniuses, Kung-Fu, Ascended Fanboys, Awesomeness, Supreme Chefs, Big Eaters, Has 2 dads, eventually growing in power
- Domains: Pandas, Martial Arts
- Herald: Master Shifu (to represent the red pandas while Po represents the giant pandas)
- Followers: Panda, Lao Jiu
- Allies: The Furious Five, Chen and Li Li Stormstout, The Panda King, Noel Vermillion, Litchi Faye-Ling, Rufus and Bob, Wreck-it Ralph, Ling Xiaoyu, Shrek, Trafalgar Law, Scyther, all martial artist deities in the Pantheon.
- Friendly Rival: The Murray
- Enemies: Lord Shen, Tai Lung
- Spends a lot of time in the House of Combat, partially to train with other martial arts legends but also so he can gawk in awe at them, to the point that he has decided to carve figurines of all of his favorite legends at the House of Craft.
- Has a rivalry with The Murray due to how similar they are. They've fought each other in eating competitions and fights between The Murray's wrestling and Po's kung-fu. They've been banned from driving go-karts after they nearly destroyed the House of Travel in one of their races.
- He's also known to be very good at cooking, and sometimes aids his father (a goose) in making delicious noodles for everyone to enjoy.
- Occasionally visits the House of Personal Appearance, particularly Litchi's house, to visit his 'little brother' Lao Jiu, offering to teach him as much Kung-Fu as a miniature panda can muster. Lao Jiu is always reluctant to accept, but Po is always happy to meet other pandas in the Pantheon. Sometimes Po also shares noodle-cooking and Kung-Fu skills with Litchi.
- Is known to immediately cheer up Noel Vermillion whenever she's having a bad day.
- Recently, the Wisdom Panda has made a challenge to Po to see who really should be the God of Pandas.
- When he was called for ascension, he had to climb a multitude of stairs to reach the Pantheon. Needless to say, it took him a while to get up there.
- After looking for a worthy High Priest, Po settled on Chen Stormstout, who also doubles as Po's Trainer in his patented Drunken Boxing. When the oddity of a high priest giving a god combat training seemed a bit backward and that Chen should take up the position, the Brewmaster declined, stating that he's too focused on living life and enjoying his drinks to settle down for the responsibilities of godhood.
- …Until Po suggested that Chen could be a potentially good candidate for Drunken Master, which prompted Chen to challenge the current holder and win himself a spot in the Pantheon. Po is really happy that his trainer now is able to come here more often.
- He gave a big bear hug to his friends, the Furious Five, when they ascended into the Pantheon. His stay in the Pantheon wasn't the same without them, so he could finally eat and fight with them.
- He stated that Tigress is his favorite member of the Furious Five, in which he is oblivious to other deity's opinion of his relationship with Tigress, in which the latter denies any of them.
- After the events of Kung Fu Panda 3, Po has just taken a huge bump up on the other alliances in terms of threat level. Now, not only can he fight as a master of Kung Fu, and deflect cannonballs, but he's also a master of Chi too. As such, the GUAC, GUAL and GUAE take him far more seriously—especially since he's started teaching Kung fu and Chi to the rest of the GUAG.
- During that time that he met up with Uncle Chan, the uncle of Jackie Chan, who is amazed at how Po is so good with chi. Po is now learning to be a Chi Wizard and gets to hang out with Jade and Tohru (and of course Jackie Chan) more often.
Ren Akiyama/Kamen Rider Knight
Ren Akiyama, God of Bat Combat (Kamen Rider Knight)
- Theme Song: "Lonely Soldier"
- Rank: Intermediate God (Greater God as Knight Survive)
- Symbol: The Knight Advent Deck
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Seondary Riders, Badass Biker, Badass Cape, Teaming with Darkwing as his Contract Monster, Lightning Bruiser, Took a Level in Kindness, Considers Shinji Kido as his only Friend, The Last Rider Standing.
- Domains: Combat, Mirrors, Bats, Knights, Death Games, Tragedy.
- Herald: Darkwing.
- Allies: All Ascended Toku Heroes (especially his brethren Secondary Riders), Bruce Wayne/Batman, Katniss Everdeen, [[Life & Death\ Connor and Duncan Mc Leod]], Shiki, Rouge the Bat, Sayaka Miki, Iona Hikawa/Cure Fortune.
- Vitriolic Best Buds With: Shinji Kido/Kamen Rider Ryuki.
- Enemies: All Ascended Toku Villains, Gleeman Vox, The Kurgan, Monokuma and his Mastermind, Sark, Antasma, Nobuyuki Sugou/Oberon the Fairy King.
- Conflicting Opinion: Kaito Kumon/Kamen Rider Baron.
- Ascended from the Toku Base's Knight Division after he became the sole victor of the Rider Battle back in the Mirror World, Ren was originally a cold loner who fights constantly and frequently unemployed due to that said personality until he accepted Shiro Kanzaki's offer after receiving his Advent Deck as he joined the war between the 13 Riders as Kamen Rider Knight with his Contract Monster Darkwing in order to win the battle so he can heal his fiance Eri Ogawa, who was mysteriously put into coma due to her encounter with Darkwing.
- Shinji was glad that Ren had made into the pantheon proper, however even he treats Shinji as a friend, the two of them might clashes in battle someday.
- He is also allies with Batman due to them having the same bat motif in their heroic forms. They were often seen working together fighting their respective adversaries.
- He also became allies with Shiki since both uses bats to fight their enemies. Of course since his rider motif was based on a knight too, Shiki starts calling him "Knighty" much to Ren's dismay.
- On the other hand, he became enemies with Antasma due to his nature as an evil bat. They often seen dueling whenever they crossed paths in the pantheon.
- He is somewhat being close friends with Sayaka Miki since both gained powers due to their similar wish of healing their loved ones.
- Due to his participation in the deadly Rider Battle back in the Mirror World, he gained a symphaty towards the McLeods and Katniss Everdeen after knowing their similar stories of them being participants of death games in their respective universe.
- He became enemies with the Kurgan since the immortal warrior's thirst for battle reminding him too much of Takeshi Asakura.
- He also gaining an ire on Gleeman Vox after he heard of him running his Death Game called the "DreadZone II" in the Gladiator's Pit which reminds him of his time in the Mirror World. Because of this, he joins the fray along with Shinji and the rest of the deities who had involved in a death game in the past in order to stop this devilish game once and for all.
- This will also apply his hate towards Sark, Monokuma, and Junko Enoshima, since they initiated their respective death game in their respective universe.
- Also gained an ire towards Ryoma Sengoku since the mad scientist's actions of creating Rider belts and distribute it to the Beat Riders of Zawame which leads them in a war between Riders reminding him of Shiro Kanzaki's actions. Because of this, Ren joins the other heroic Riders to stop Ryoma's malicious plans.
- Had a conflicting of sorts with Kaito Kumon because Ren thought the Knight-themed Armored Rider walked in his footsteps after he found that Kaito's reason of being a Rider is to break the world's status quo through the power of the Forbidden Fruit, which Ren cannot accept his ways.
- He can also be seen in the House of Combat.
Zinogre, God of Savage Wolves (Standard Zinogre: The Living Thunderstorm, The Usurper, Zin. Stygian Zinogre: The Emperor of Hell)
- Theme Song: Sparkling Blue Light
- Intermediate God, Greater God under Apex status
- Symbol: A tribal rendition of the wolf◊
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Literal Lightning Bruiser, Canis Major, The Slow Walk, Noble Wolf At Least In Presence, A Hellhound-like Subspecies, Charging Its Own Rage Mode, The Dreaded
- Domain: Walking, Nobility, Wolves, Lightning
- Allies: Terry Bogard, Cerberus, Pikachu, Link
- Enemies: Deviljho, Gray Fullbuster
- Opposes/Opposed By: The Monster Hunters
- Odd Friendship With: Raiden
- Size: 1295.31 - 2063.16 cm (Standard) 1397.18 - 1887.00 cm (Stygian)
- Very slowly made its way into the Pantheon, uncaring of the peons as the Emperor made its entrance... And then some of the Monster Hunters jumped onto it and after the ensuing fight, the Zinogre was made the God of Savage Wolves. Zinogre seems a bit miffed about how that played out, though it seems proud that it knocked a few of the Hunters out.
- Raiden seems to get along with the Zinogre quite well, perhaps due to their shared electrical motifs, their music sounding similar and Raiden being somewhat reminded of Bladewolf by the beast.
- Even more oddly, the wolf seems to appreciate the presence of Pikachu. Nobody's quite sure why, but Pikachu teamed up with Zinogre is a pretty fearsome sight to see.
- Seems to be stalked by Agitha now and again, the self-proclaimed Princess showing interest in the Fulgurbugs the Zinogre uses to charge itself up.
- Given its penchant for casually strolling about, many were suprised by its speed and acrobatics combined with its sheer power when it actually got into a proper fight.
- However, as some have discovered, it goes down a lot faster to ice elemental attacks. If the Monster Hunters aren't around, somebody like Gray Fullbuster is usually brought in to handle it.
- Found an ally in Terry Bogard, mostly because... Terry's wolf motif and Zinogre being a wolf, but also because Zinogre and Terry seem to share a move.
- Its subspecies, Stygian Zinogre, has been occasionally seen around the Pantheon. It often hangs around with Cerberus, though more often than not it's on its own.
- Whenever this one gets out of hand, its weakness to thunder is often exploited to bring it down quicker.
- Link is tentatively allied with the wolf, as it's the Beast of Courage in the trifecta of it, Rajang (Power) and Kirin (Wisdom). Zinogre and Wolf Link are sometimes seen playing/sparring together. They're dogs, it's hard to tell which one they're doing.
Bambi, God of Woodland Creatures
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A pair of antlers. Alternatively, a butterfly.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Bambification, Being tougher than he looks, Being a Heartwarming Orphan, Infamous Tear Jerker moments.
- Domains: Forest animals, animals who've been wronged by mankind, orphaned animals
- Allies: Sora, Fluttershy, Littlefoot, Jerry, N, Batty Koda, Xerneas, David the Gnome
- Followers: The Great Prince, Faline, Flower, Thumper, Skippy Squirrel.
- Enemies: Hunters, rival male deers, Godzilla, Hexxus, most carnivores, Gaston.
- He will not go anywhere near Godzilla, due to a certain incident back in the 1960's.
- He still believes Humans Are the Real Monsters after what happened to his mother (He especially loathes Gaston since he was the one who killed her); however, in spite of this, there are a few humans he has managed to warm up to and considers exceptions:
- It all started when he took an unusually quick shine to N, which he thought made no sense until he learned about N's close connection to Pokémon. N sympathized with Bambi's view of humans and told him about how he grew up with and held the same exact belief, before the nobler humans that he met over the course of his journeys were thankfully able to prove him wrong. This was able to convince Bambi to start opening up to the idea of becoming friends with humans.
- Eventually, Steve Irwin was able to win him over by continually demonstrating his long-term commitment to keep everyone in the Bestiary, animal and non-animal, safe and sound from threats both foreign and within.
- He is also occasionally seen in the company of Jean-Luc Picard, who he says sounds a lot like his father.
- Many members of the House of Beasts are worried that he has been hanging out with the pig Napoleon a lot as of recently, speaking about how evil humans are.
- Has actually allied himself with Sora twice before.
Bashmaster the Unbreakable, God of Evil Bears
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The Snowmad Emblem, and his hammer
- Theme Music: Punch Bowl
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Wielding a hammer, ice powers, Lost Food Grievance, being able to leap off the screen In a Single Bound
- Domains: Ice, Bears, Eating
- Followers: The Snowmads, Mor'du, the San Diego Zoo bears, Kuma II.
- High Priest: The Rabid Bear
- Allies: Lord Fredrik, Teddie.
- Enemies: Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong Cranky Kong, Winnie the Pooh, Po.
- The biggest reason Bashmaster is in the Pantheon is because he is one of Fredrik's lieutenants, and was with him at the time of Fredrik's attempted conquering of the Pantheon, even causing his fair share of damage. Like Fredrik, he was defeated by the Main House and the Kong family, but managed to find his own place in the Pantheon.
- Bashmaster serves as a darker application of Pooh's trope. Bashmaster cares not for any of the bears in the pantheon who aren't as strong as he is, therefore Pooh is on his blacklist. He also finds Po to be quite annoying, despite being quite strong.
- When not causing chaos for the Snowmads, Bashmaster lounges around his temple, licking one of his many fruit popsicles. Destroying or otherwise making sure Bashmaster can't finish his snack is the one surefire way to get him into a rampage.
- Hammer-wielding gods in the Pantheon admire how his hammer is designed to cause maximum damage and can even create ice projectiles, but recommend that he make both ends spiny, so that people can no longer jump onto the flat end and then onto his head.
- Has actually forged a friendship after realizing he was Not So Different from Teddie, due to the latter proving to be a strong bear (or bear-like creature), having an affinity for ice, and also being a fan of popsicles (or "Topsicles").
Cat (Red Dwarf)
Cat, God of Cool Cats
- Rank: Lesser God
- Theme Song: The fish song.
- Symbol: A fish, picked clean
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Looking good while being dangerous, piloting ships, looking good, missing the point, and looking GOOD!
- Domains: Spends a lot of time in Personal Appearance, due to his obsession with his wardrobe. He insists it's perfectly healthy, though.
- Followers: Egyptians.
- Allies: Ace Rimmer (What a guy!)
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Greebo
- The Good Counterpart of Greebo, who has no opinion of him. Cat doesn't seem to mind.
- Upon his ascension, he exclaimed "OHHHH-wee! It's about time you all realized I was meant for this! Now I can make even more things mine!"
- Cat has laid claim to both the Personal Appearance and Beast houses. Nobody really takes this claim seriously.
- He has established that should any dogs be added to the Pantheon, they will become his mortal enemy.
Cerberus, Celestial Guard Dog
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A statue of a three-headed hound.
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Multiple Head Case, Hellhound, Angry Guard Dog.
- Domains: Canines, Guardians
- Followers: His brother Orthrus, Garm, Carcharoth.
- Allies: Hades, Annabeth Chase?
- Guards the door to the Pantheon. He is also assigned to make sure that Lord Tirek doesn't escape his temple.
- Got into a fight with the other guard dogs but won due to his three heads.
- Often thought of as evil but basically fine to just sit there guarding the doors. The only ones he allows to approach him without explicit permission are his brother and his master.
- With the introduction of some deities from the Shin Megami Tensei multiverse, Cerberus has begun cycling between a very large three-eyed Huskie with armor plates welded into its body, a white form with only one head, a lion mane and a sharp, stinger tail, a similar form with three heads, a warped, eyeless monster with three pseudo-heads, and a three-headed hound with small tridents instead of paws. Orthrus is understandably confused about his brother's choice in shape, but Cerberus clarified he's just showing off - even his most recognizable form is a far cry from his more monstrous true shape from mythology.
- In private, his master will refer to him by his actual name, Spot.
- Even though there are two gods named Hades, he only recognizes the one from the House of Life and Death as his master. The other one has Twinbellows as his personal attack dog, and Cerberus wouldn't want to help such a disgusting master anyway.
Clifford, the Big Red Cute Deified Dog (The Big Red Dog)
- Theme Song: Clifford the Big Red Dog Theme
- Lesser God
- Symbol: a giant toy bone
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Big Friendly Dog, Canis Major, Red furred dog, was very tiny as a puppy but got bigger over time
- Domain: Dog, Friendly, Red, Large
- Allies: Hachiko, Red XIII, Grey Wolf Sif, Jake, Scooby Doo, Filia, Mr. Rogers, Barney, Curious George, Xion, Snoopy
- Odd Friendship: Catwoman (one-sided on Clifford's end)
- The reason for his huge size was because of his owner's love for him.
- He doesn't mark his territory, and many of the gods are glad about it; they cannot imagine cleaning up after him.
- He has been friendly to Jake, another dog deity in the Pantheon, though Jake likes to grow larger than Clifford, seeing the giant dog as competition for the title.
- He was happy to see fellow PBS deities (although he is unaware of the channel's existence) like Mr. Rogers, Curious George, and Barney in the Pantheon, though in Barney's case, he is rather dismayed by the fact that he joined for an...unflattering reason. Though Barney doesn't clearly mind.
- He can sometimes be seen pestering Catwoman, to her annoyance, because he thinks she sounds kind of like an adult version of his owner.
Eugene Gallardo, God of Badass Panthers
- Lesser god
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Symbol: A spear over a black and white stripe pattern
- Portfolio: Panthera Awesome, Blade on a Stick, Petting Zoo People, The Big Guy, Victim of Fantastic Racism, Badass Baritone, The Smart Guy, Cool Old Guy, Lightning Bruiser, Static Character, Promotion to Parent
- Domains: Animals, Atonement, Discrimination
- Allies: Veigue Lungberg, Arche Klein, Raine Sage, Makoto Nanaya, Francesca Lucchini, The Pink Panther
- Enemies: Heihachi Mishima, Any advocates of Fantastic Racism
- Friendly Rival: Augus, Cu Chulainn, Vert, Jade Curtiss
- Odd Friendship: Ange
- Along with Veigue Lungberg, Eugene was responsible in collectively punching out the personification of Racism, Yuris. It's also by Veigue's recommendation that Eugene ascended. All in all, he remains as a shining example of anti-racism movements out there.
- Bringing up any sort of racist remarks around Eugene is a very bad idea because not is Eugene very familiar with how to use a spear but also, Eugene's force of steel gives tremendous strength to his hands, making him capable of shattering boulders.
- Of course, the real reason for that is even if he has curbed that down, Eugene was known to burst into a murderous rampage should that force go out of control and it's not pretty. At all.
- Eugene gets along well with other deities who've been discriminated against such as Arche Klein, Makoto Nanaya, and Raine Sage.
- While Eugene doesn't believe Ange should hate most humans, he admits that she has very good reason to hate the humans that abuse magic and look down on regular humans for not being able to use magic.
- Eugene doesn't mind fighting Augus because he doesn't care about racial differences and believes Eugene is a skilled fighter but at the same time, Eugene wishes that someone who sounds similar to himself wasn't so battle-thirsty.
- Though he's fine with him, Eugene wishes that if there's a yell of "OH MY GOD!!", they'd correctly look to Old Joseph Joestar instead, because Eugene doesn't scream like that. Though a panther yelling that would look amusing.
- However, the can't be said for Heihachi who Eugene outright hates not only due to their similar voices but also due to all the terrible things he's done to his children and would have no issues with impaling him on his spear. Even worse, in the past, Heihachi used to sound the same like a certain evil Gajuma he knew of.
- Since Eugene always wants to be ready for anything at a moments notice, he'll frequently be sparring with other spear users of the Pantheon such as Lancer, Vert and Jade Curtiss.
- Despite Eugene not thinking so himself, he was very surprised when Yui Hirasawa started hugging him for no apparent reason. When Eugene asked Yui why she did it, she responded with:
- "You just looked so cuddly and huggable, I couldn't resist."
- One of the very small number of things that can actually annoy Eugene is if he asks someone a question and his question is answered with another question.
- "I'm unamused you answered my question with another question."
- Unlike Jim Raynor, Eugene carries his name with pride, not embarrassed with it.
Excadrill, God of Drill Moles (Subterrene Pokémon, Simole)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: Its drill head
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Gender: Male
- Ability: Sand Rush
- Moves: Drill Run, Hone Claws, Metal Claw, Sandstorm
- Portfolio: Drill Mole Miners, Tunnel King, High HP to compensate for bad Defense, High Attack, plentiful Type resistances, and decent Speed, Ground-type, Steel-type, only two feet four inches tall, steel-boring claws
- Domains: Moles, Drills, Digging
- Followers: Digmole, Drimogemon and NiseDrimogemon, Neo-Spacian Grand Mole and Mogumole, Moguera, Reconstructed Moles, Duckbill Mole, Drillions, Major Burrows, Digger
- Allies: Ash Ketchum, Pikachu, N Harmonia, Team Dai-Gurren, the Fortress Dwarves, Gaara, Gajeel Redfox, Raigor Stonehoof, Toph Bei Fong, Baragon, Crixalis, Dell Conagher the Engineer, Tyrantrum, Tyranitar
- Partner: Simon The Digger
- Enemies: Team Rocket, Ghetsis Harmonia, Lysandre, Cyrus, the Anti-Spiral, Anub'arak, Dune, Crocodile, Sakazuki, Rumble and Frenzy, most gods in the sub-House of Toxicity (except Coco)
- Cautious Around: Fire-, Water-, Fighting-, and other Ground-types
- Given his motif, Simon got along with Excadrill very quick, and so did Kamina. The former considered debating who gets to have the Subterrene Pokémon as a partner, but the latter, ever the Cool Big Bro, relinquished his claim.
- His Pokédex entries can be contradictory. According to Black, it can help in tunnel construction. But according to White, their activity can be destructive to subway tunnels. Of course, he's perfectly capable of doing both depending on his mood and the circumstances.
- His typing renders him immune to most poison-related attacks, earning him tons of adversity from the near-entirety of the Nature sub-house of Toxicity.
- If allowed to Hone Claws and can endure long enough, Excadrill is capable of virtually annihilating anything that gets in his way. And given how useful he can be, even outside of battle, he gets involved a lot in the goings-on in the Pantheon; it helps that his partner leads Team Dai-Gurren.
- For some reason, he's found companionship with the dragons in the Pantheon, but he hasn't found the time to make friends or enemies out of any of them as of yet.
- Likes to hang with Tyranitar on occasion, as his Sand Stream automatically creates a sandstorm (and Excadrill won't need to whip one up hiself beforehand), which Excadrill's Sand Rush can make great use of.
- Also has a spot in the House of Nature under Earth And Metal.
Felicia & Jon Talbain
Felicia & Jon Talbain, The Divine Female Feline & Male Canine Duo (Talbain: Gallon, Barky)
- Theme Song: Her Darkstalkers/MVC3 themes mixed (for Felicia); His Vampire Hunter theme or Concrete Cave (for Talbain)
- Rank: Lesser Gods
- Symbol: Her pawprint (for Felicia); His silhouette howling under a full moon (for Talbain)
- Alignment: Neutral Good (both, but Felicia can have Chaotic Good tendencies)
- Portfolio: Female cat with male dog duo, sexy-looking monsters, blue hair (or grayish blue fur in Talbain’s case), very sharp claws, friends with children and orphans
- Felicia: Cat Girl, Female fanservice magnet wearing nothing but well-placed strips of fur of modesty, large breasts with Absolute Cleavage and Gainaxing /Jiggle Physics… and yet still completely oblivious and innocent in nature despite her looks, Cute Little Fangs, Dance Battler, kind-hearted pacifist with a positive yet eccentic outlook on life (until she is sufficiently angered), Genki Girl, aspiring to be a superstar diva singer, very large mane of hair, able to transform into a regular cat.
- Talbain:Werewolf born from a mortal woman and a wolf demon with dragon blood, Cursed with Awesome / Blessed with Suck (depending on his mood), lone wolf, Training from Hell, thinking all humans are horrid creatures (formerly), fighting like a famous martial artist, nunchakus user, looking young despite being very old, containing a feral beast side inside his body
- Domains: Feline/Canine Duality, Orphans, Animals (both); Cats, Friendship, Innocence (Felicia); Werewolves, Loners, Inner Struggles, Speed, Dragons (Talbain)
- Allies: Morrigan Aensland, Anakaris, Hsien-Ko, all good children/orphan deities
- Felicia: Ichigo Momomiya,Erica Fontaine, Elena, Pinkie Pie, Gentaro Kisaragi, Ieyasu Tokugawa, Steven Universe, Makoto Nanaya, King II, Sakaki, Rutile
- Talbain: Bruce Lee, Bigby “Big Bad” Wolf, Valkenhayn R. Hellsing, the Ninja Turtles (especially Leonardo and Raphael), Zinogre, Bahamut, Alexstrasza, Ysera, the Dovahkiin
- Enemies: Jedah Dohma, Lord Raptor, B.B. Hood (more so for Talbain)
- Rivals: Taokaka (Felicia), Demitri Maximoff, Ryu (Talbain)
- Followers: Rita & Runt, Kitty Katswell & Dudley Puppy
- Felicia has been in the Pantheon for a long time as Ichigo Momomiya’s High Priest. However, she was sad/upset to have seen several of her Darkstalker friends and enemies such as Demitri, Morrigan, Lilith, Hsien-Ko, Jedah, Anakaris, Baby Bonnie Hood, and even Lord Raptor ascend as formal deities. Ichigo took note of this and asked her allies in the Protectors of the Plot Continuum if there were any freed-up temples for Felicia to go to. They managed to find not only a perfect temple for her but at the same time they ascended her friend Jon Talbain as well. That made her very happy.
- Unfortunately, there were some gods who were against their dual ascension as there were other more deserving representatives. Two particular pairs they wanted were Rita & Runt and Dudley Puppy & Kitty Katswell. The former was immediately disqualified after Runt doesnt consider Rita a cat, despite her and others pointing out she is in fact a cat, to which he immediately goes into a frenzy trying to find the cat to beat up. The latter because Kitty realized immediately that she and Dudley would have to share the same living space/temple and she immediately refused. Thus, Felicia & Talbain stayed.
- Many gods, especially Keiji Maeda, desperately want them to hook up, claiming their past in living in the same apartment for a brief time (where Jon maintained his human form and Felicia was in the form of a regular cat). Felicia merely smiles while Jon turns around with a slight blush to his serious countenance.
- Felicia is very familiar with many Pantheon deities as she has fought with them on several different occassions, unlike Talbain who has never meet them. However, he recognized Ryu as the man he once faced while training under the moonlight one time. They both fought, though their match ended in draw.
- Felicia’s first day in ascension to the Pantheon properly had a huge party with Ichigo and Pinkie Pie being the organizers. Talbain was nowhere to be seen as he prefers being by himself in his thoughts.
- As they were both orphans, Felicia and Talbain have a soft spot for all orphans and children within the pantheon. Of course, even they wouldn’t get near Mandy, Hansel and Gretel.
- Felicia is known as a very friendly deity who loves making friends with everyone. It’s that reason why she likes being around Elena, Makoto Nanaya, Gentaro, Pinkie Pie, Ieyasu, Steven Universe and other gods in the House of Friendship.
- Even then, don’t think she’d think twice about kicking the ass of anyone who disrespects her or makes fun of her part-time exotic dancer days. Her claws are considered to be among the sharpest in the Pantheon.
- She was a participant in one of Wiz and Boomstick’s Death Battles facing off against Taokaka. She lost, but held no hard feelings for her, as it was under orders of the Death Battle organizers. She did, however, say those claws hurt.
- Felicia is especially good friends with Erica Fontaine, both being dancers at clubs and nuns at the same time, and both saving the worlds from merging together on two separate occasions. Felicia has been teaching Erica more cat-based dance steps for her Waltz, and Erica in return, is teaching Felicia her Good Morning Dance.
- In relation to her time saving the worlds, she was overjoyed to see her fighting partner, King II in the pantheon as well. She still thinks of him as a jaguar-man Darkstalker rather than a human wrestler with a jaguar mask, though.
- Many goddesses are actually quite jealous of Felicia’s breast size. She was measured to have them at 88cm, 2cm more than her fellow Darkstalker, Morrigan (don’t ask how it was measured), more so since she flaunts them unconsciously. Etna and the rest of the League of Flat Chests find it hard to despise her since she’s so nice.
- When she feels especially lazy, she tends to shrink into a normal white cat form. In this form, she loves being around Sakaki as she tends to scratch her ears and rub her belly, which she adores. Maya doesn’t mind as he only protects Sakaki from evil cats like Greebo and in fact allows Felicia to indulge in Sakaki’s care as it makes his master happy.
- Has recently been acting as a mother figure to Rutile. It helps that Felicia looks very similar to the Nekomatas of Rutile's world.
- When he was still young, Talbain’s werewolf side was quite feral and dangerous, so he subjected himself a personal Training from Hell in order to control it. Years later, he managed to tame the beast within enough to maintain intelligence and retain his lycanthrope body and senses.
- Nevertheless, he always feels the spirit of his beast side trying to free itself and return to his feral past. It was this which caused him, along with a Humans Are Bastards philophy, to be an Ineffectual Loner. Being around Felicia, however, he finds friendship and a way to keep his inner beast under control.
- Most days, Jon prefers going to the Combat Dojo to resume his rigorous Training from Hell to control the beast within him. In one sparring match, he was observed in interest by Master Bruce Lee, who noticed Talbain fighting and using nunchakus in a similar style as him. After the fight, Master Lee congratulated Talbain in using his Jeet Kune Do style as a way to control his inner rage. He officially recognizes Jon as one of his Heralds. The werewolf merely nodded in gratitude.
- Two non-humans he gets along with are Leonardo and Raphael of the Ninja Turtles. Both are excellent combatants and sparring partners, especially Raph. When not fighting, Leo invites Jon to meditate at a secluded spot in the Hall of Reptiles near a waterfall close to the Turtles’ temple that the werewolf admits is one of the most peaceful places to be in the entire Pantheon.
- Aside from Master Lee and Leo, Talbain also likes to confide in Bigby Wolf & Valkenhayn R. Hellsing, whom he sees as much more experienced werewolves. Bigby relates a lot to Jon in trying to control his feral urges, while Valkenhayn acts as a parental figure towards him. On the few instances where Rachel forces Valkenhayn to have time off, the three wolves (with Jon having one of the few times he allows his human side out) can be seen hanging out at Moe’s Tavern for a drink and discussing various topics.
- Talbain dislikes being around Fenrir, as he reminds him far too much of his inner beast he tries to control. Fenrir, on the other hand, tries everything he can to make Jon let his spirit go so they can both wreak havoc.
- While he generally likes or dislikes fellow werewolves, the one werewolf he is disgusted with is Jacob Black, as he considers him a disgrace in all senses of the word and a whiny little whelp that brings shame and dishonor to all werewolves.
- There was a rumor that Talbain’s blood contained not just wolf demon genes , but also those of dragons, many gods asked the Ninefold Dragon, Io, for his confirmation. He replied that one of his descendants is indeed Xell, head of the Kreutz Family, one of the Seven Noble Families in Makai and progenitor of Baraba Kreutz(Jon’s father), which gives the werewolf dragon genes, and explains Jon’s powerful chi used in his attacks such as the Beast Cannon, Rising Fire and Dragon Cannon. With that, Talbain gets many allies (Bahamut, Alexstrasza, Ysera, the Dovahkiin) and enemies (Tiamat, Grima, Acnologia, Deathwing) among the dragons.
Jake the Dog
Jake the Dog, God of Big Friendly Dogs
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His Head.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Big Friendly Dogs, Being More Than Your Average Canine Companion, Flatulence Played for Laughs, The Voice of John DiMaggio, Slacking, Heroic Comedic Sociopaths, Interspecies Romance With Lady Rainicorn, Imaginative Beings, Overprotective Fathers, Jerks With Gold Hearts, Shapeshifters, Big Little Brothers, Deuteragonists, Being One of the Kids.
- Domains: Adventure (why not?), Shape, Family, Comedy.
- Non-Ascended: Marceline, Lumpy Space Princess, Flame Princess.
- Ascended: Finn the Human (his adoptive brother), Lady Rainicorn (his love interest and the mother of his children), Princess Bubblegum, BMO, Ice King (sometimes a foe), Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, The Kids Next Door Sector V, Rigby and Mordecai, Courage, Queen Elsa, Princess Anna, Red XIII, Steve Irwin, Reed Richards, Luna, Princesses Celestia and Luna, Mordos Kull, Philip J Fry
- Enemies: The Lich, Tirek, Death Phantom, Princess Morbucks, Baby Bonnie Hood
- Right after the ascension of his brother Finn, Jake knew that was time for himself to join the Pantheon. It even got the approval of O-Haruhi-sama.
- Has the potential to become an Intermediate God, but he's too lazy to use his full potential.
- Gets well along with both Aquaman and Bender due to both of them sharing the same voice, it's OUTRAGEOUS!.
- For that reason, many mortals and some deities used to try to get Jake to say "bite my furry yellow ass!" However, he made it clear he didn't want to do that; nobody has bothered him about it since.
- After meeting Bender, Jake was soon introduced to Fry. They got along wonderfully, impressed with his treatment of Seymour.
- Used to be a criminal. Of course he's reformed, but he's under the eye of every Deity in the House of Justice.
- When Lady Rainicorn ascended, Jake was the first to greet her. The two were very happy to be together again, and they immediately visited the House of Love.
The Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog, God of Little, Lethal Creatures
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A bloodstained white rabbit
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Deadly Fluffy Bunnies, Arthurian Legend
- Domains: Bunnies, Murder, Cuteness
- Followers: Infernal Spawn of Evilnote , Vorpal Rabbits, The Fury, Bunnicula, Coney Dewclaw, Bun-Bun
- Enemies: the Catachan Devil, Sir Lancelot, Reisen Udongein Inaba, Springtrap, Hoto Cocoa, Kafuu Chino, Tedeza Rize, Ujimatsu Chiya and Kirima Sharo
- Master: Tewi Inaba
- Fears: John Marston
- Ascended to the immortal plain upon meeting its Achilles' Heel: High explosives, charged with a powerful divine blessing.
- Even the Catachan Devil avoids it, since it's not sure of its chances and it doesn't wanna lose to a freaking bunny.
- Constantly tries to take over the house owned by Useless Little Bunny Only Good For Her Sex Appeal to ensure its dominance as the only God of Bunnies. However, its attempts always end in eye contact with Reisen and reliving its destruction with high explosives.
- His flesh-eating ways and tendency to wreak carnage completely traumatized Fluttershy, Friend to All Living Things, when she tried to pet the cute little white bunny and it didn't work out too well. Thankfully, The Stare kicked in on time to prevent her from being mangled and devoured.
- Rumor has it that Bun-Bun seeks to usurp him.
- Arturia hates him with a passion, as Deadpool will never stop mentioning how her knights were beaten by it.
- Despite its fearsome reputation, there are those who would still willingly challenge it to combat. A group of six mighty warriors gained much fame by besting the beast in combat without the use of holy explosives.
- For whatever reason, he has gained enough hatred forwards Steve? that in rare occasions he will exit his temple in order to bite his face off.
- When Reisen stepped out of her position as the Goddess of Bunnies, The Killer Rabbit tried to kill Rabbit in order to become the God of Rabbits, thinking that Reisen was completely gone. However, Reisen quickly blasted The Rabbit of Carbannog before anything would happen.
- Tried to attack Hibari, or more accurately, the bunny which she can summon. He ended getting shocked by the bunny before Hibari kicked him away.
- The one bunny-related creature it has never once attacked is Springtrap. He beats out even it in the scariness department.
- One day, Tewi have come infront of his cave to meet him. Chasing the intruder away, the Rabbit have come to attack her. After a bout of fighting that involed a carrot and Holy Hand Grenade, he have been captured by Tewi and forced to become her's surbodinate.
- The Rabbit feared no deity (except those wielding the Holy Hand Grenade), until the day John Marston arrived. At first, the Rabbit thought him an easy kill as he was fast and immune to bullets. All that changed with a double unload of Dead Eye-infused Buffalo Rifle shots with blessed phosphorous bullets. All the Rabbit remembered after it was revived in the House of Life and Death was a huge headache and the flash of blue phosphorus. Since then, it stays as far away from the ex-outlaw, even if Tewi forbade John to come near it again.
Miltank, Goddess of Bovines (The Milk Cow Pokémon, Sailor Moo)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A bottle of Moo Moo Milk
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Gender: Female
- Ability: Scrappy
- Moves: Milk Drink, Rollout, Stomp, Attract
- Portfolio: High HP, High Defense, and High Speed, Friend to All Children, feminine pink, Secret Art: milk that heals, mother of the team, Wake-Up Call Boss under Whitney's command
- Domains: Cows, Milk, Surprising Strength and Speed
- Followers: Bat-Cow, Gene, Cow Knights, Grunties, Ushi, the Wild West COW Boys Of Moo Mesa, Arizona
- Allies: Ash Ketchum, Pikachu, Misty, Brock, N Harmonia, Ruby Rose, Baine Bloodhoof, Applejack (a farmer who knows her way around cows), Audino (a fellow support Pokémon), Elite Tauren Chieftain, Tauros (her mate), many child deities, especially in the Children sub-house, with the exception of the nasty ones
- Partner: Kaguya Nanbu
- Enemies: Team Rocket, Ghetsis Harmonia, Lysandre, those cruel to animals, antagonists to farms
- Opposed by: lactose-intolerant mortals and deities
- Opposes: Edward Elric
- Miltank's milk is packed with nutrition, making it the ultimate beverage for the sick or weary, a very tasty drink for many, and can heal Pokémon.
- It is said that kids who drink Miltank's milk grow up to become hearty, healthy adults. Ruby Rose fully sponsors this for some reason, and so does Kaguya. She's since become a valuable asset in the House of Food's kitchens.
- A lot of scientists have been wondering how Miltank developed the body parts needed for milk production as she, like all Pokémon, came from eggs.
- As a result of the Pokémon Partnership program, there have been arguments as to whom she should be partners with; Baine Bloodhoof or Kaguya Nanbu. The two have taken turns in appealing for the Milk Cow Pokémon's partnership. While Miltank herself sees some bovine commonality with Baine, she also sees Kaguya as another appealing choice with her outfit colors (more perverted individuals muttered something about cows being associated with large breasts). Eventually, she decided on Kaguya; when her mate, Tauros, ascended, he became Baine's partner.
- Speaking of Tauros, when the multi-tailed bull-like Pokémon ascended, Miltank was the first to greet him. The reunion was a heartwarming one.
- For those who look down on the Normal-type for its mundanity, Miltank is a reminder that they should underestimate such types at their own peril. This Miltank, having taken on the same moveset and ability as the dreaded [[one owned by Whitney, can bring the hurt with the increasing-damage attack known as Rollout, the STABnote called Stomp that makes opponents flinch, Attract to leave male Pokémon vulnerable, and Milk Drink to patch herself up. On top of a beefy defense (*ba-dum-tsh*) and surprising speed, she also has the Scrappy ability, which means she can also land hits on ghosts, which her type are normally incapable of even touching.
- Was absolutely insulted when she heard that Edward Elric called her milk "cow's piss", and plans to give him a piece of her mind when he least expects it.
- Elite Tauren Chieftain got along with Miltank as well, not only because of bovine kinship, but also because he really loves the color pink.
- The Mob was once again thrilled to have a representative of a Pokémon they allied with in the Pantheon. The Miltank in question being a fan of the Sailor Moon gods and nicknaming herself after the titular character. Also stated to have a crush on a Venusaur known as Tux.
Mojo Jojo, The Maniac Monkey God
- Lesser God (Temporally Intermediate God after maxing his power in the prequel movie)
- Theme Song: Mojo Jojo's Theme.
- Symbol: His Helmet and Cape.
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Maniac Monkeys, Cool Villains, Starting as a Simple Lab Assistant, Ending as one of the Greatest Villains in History, Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness, World Takeovers, Sadists, Tragic Villains, Madness Mantra, Villainous Woobies.
- Domains: Evil, Science, Monkeys, Insanity.
- Allies: Princess Morbucks, Willie E. Coyote, Jack Spicer, Dr. Drakken, Team Rocket, Father (the one from KND), M. Bison.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork With: Ice King.
- Odd Friendship With: The Brain.
- Enemies: THE POWERPUFF GIRLS!!!, Dexter, The Kids Next Door Sector V, basically every Good Cartoon Network Deity in the Pantheon, and Frieza… and the Ginyu Force, and Caesar (in the same sub-house).
- Indirectly helped in the creation of the Powerpuff Girls when a regular lab monkey gone crazy and broke the Chemical X, said monkey also got infused with it. Result: Gained superior intellect but got rejected because of an exposed brain... said monkey later became the very nightmare of Townsville City: Mojo Jojo.
- Was attacked by the Ginyu Force due to Freeza not wanting any more monkeys to ascend to the Pantheon. Fortunately, none of them are very bright unlike the Powerpuff Girls. Mojo Jojo managed to survive the ordeal, but has now made an enemy out the monkey hating Freeza.
- Has a tendency to deliver very strange speeches. This sit well with his fellow villains in the House of Quirks.
- Surprisingly enough, has a strange friendship with The Brain, due to both of them having an affinity for world takeovers.
- Tends to butt heads with Ice King. While both of them represent the tragic villainy, he got biased that said king either prefers pursuing princesses or co-operating with Finn and Jake instead of taking the whole world.
- Apparently, Mojo Jojo has his own page in this very wiki.
- In case he ever takes the world, he would become a successful ruler and everything a villain has to bring. It's just that after that, it could be boring without fighting the Powerpuff Girls.
Pepe Le Pew
Pepe Le Pew, God of Skunks
- Rank: Lesser God
- Symbol: His black and white stripes
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Handsome Lech, Everything Sounds Sexier in French, Casanova Wannabe, The Glomp, Stalker with a Crush, Abhorrent Admirer, French Jerk, Rejection Affection.
- Domains: Skunks, Stalking, Frenchs, Harassment.
- Followers: Stunky, Skuntank, Bradley
- Allies: Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Zapp Brannigan, Remy the Rat, Charlotte Dunois, Perrine H. Clostermann, Saori Takebe, Steve Urkel
- Enemy: Remy the Street Fighter
- Opposed by: Luna
- Herald: Fifi la Fume.
- Commonality Connection: Spy.
- Many deities were minding their own business, but suddenly, in the House of Beasts, there left a terrible stench. It was Pepe Le Pew who was leaving a bad stench that led to some deities to sanitize him so it doesn't it doesn't happen again. Only in his own temple does it leave the stench.
- Much to some surprise, he wrote a song of his own and performed it in front of a live audience. You can guess the result.
- Noted that he is not very fond of Remy the Street Fighter, another French Jerk in the Pantheon. Though gods point out how Remy is a nihilist and Pepe Le Pew is a harasser.
- The Spy has a few advices for Pepe Le Pew if he wants to help attract the ladies. Pepe thought that the Spy was copying his moves but he does a different method: stalk them a bit then flatters them.
- He acknowledge his lady chasing shenanigans is hard to look at in modern time as it would get him in trouble for sexual harassment. Nowadays, he and Penelope are getting along rather well, maybe.
- He currently owns a AT&T cell phone back in the day. What does he need it for? Obvs.
- Luna was minding her business and she end up getting white paint on her back. He took notice of her and Hilarity Ensues.
- It is note worthing that he doesn't just chase Penelope Cat. Recently, he once dated Lola Bunny, then went after some human women... then, Daffy Duck. This make some question his sexuality or if he hit on anything that moves.
Simba, God of Lions (The Lion King, King of The Pride Lands)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: Pride Rock, his drawing
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Rightful King Returns, Awesome Moment of Crowning, Overprotective Dad (sometimes),
- Domain: Lions
- Allies: His father, Mufasa, Timon & Pumbaa, Sora, good-aligned leaders, Aslan
- Enemies: His uncle, Scar, Master Xehanort, evil-aligned leaders, any Disney villains
- High Priest: Kimba the White Lion
- Followers: Simba's pride (Pride as in a group of lions)
- He holds a special place in the House of Family, as he has often visits where his father once resided. Often going there to greet his now-lost father and getting guidance.
- The House greet him well as he is a good father to his daughter, Kiara, although he can be overprotective of her.
- Rumors spread of him having a son named Kopa, in which he stated that he has no 'first-born' son prior to conceiving Kiara.
- Although he stated that he does has a second child and a son named Kion.
- The one-time he visited the House of Love, he was greeted with 'Can You Feel The Love Tonight' with everywhere he goes. He got annoyed the 4th time they played it.
- Although he is well greeted by Romeo and Juliet, as his daughter, Kiara, had a similar scenario with her lover, Kovu. He sympathizes with the two as their love lead to their death and was glad that she and Kovu didn't meet the same fate.
- Is always annoyed when people compare him to Kimba, in which he roars them in their face just to get them to leave.
- He is happy to see his friend, Pumbaa, in the Pantheon, and he is hoping to get his other friend, Timon, ascended.
- Timon eventually did ascend and is with Pumbaa in the House of Music. Simba visits the two every now and then.
- People pester him to visiting Godzilla, in which he refuses and is still wondering why. On the other hand, ever since he visited the house of Narrative Ferris Bueller is trying to find a way to include Simba in a Zany Scheme.
- While he does get along well with Leonardo in the House of Reptile, at the same time, Solid Snake thought he was Liquid Snake, which Simba was confused of the latter.
- Simba's power is of the Lesser rank most of the time, though if Sora is present, expect him to be more powerful. If Sora is in the form of a brown lion cub, beware of their Wildcat Limit Break, especially if the two are roaring together.
Toon Patrolmembers , the Wicked Weasels (The Weasels, The Weasel Patrol; Smart Ass: Smarty, Smart Guy, Wiseguy)
- Theme Music: The Weasels (Version A), (Version B)
- Lesser Gods
- Symbol: A 1937 Dodge Humpback panel truck with the Toon Patrol emblem on it
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Quirky Miniboss Squad, The Dreaded, For the Evulz, Obviously Evil, Wicked Weasels, Not So Harmless Villains, Toons that are Helping Someone who Hates Toons get rid of Toons, Laughter as a Weakness (Which does All of them Except Smart Ass in)
- Domains: Weasels, Villainy, Insanity
- Allies: Judge Doom, The Psycho Rangers, The Koopalings, Nack, Alex DeLarge
- Enemies: Roger Rabbit, Jessica Rabbit, Ripper Roo, Mickey Mouse, various other toons, most of the House of Justice
- Opposes: Duck Hunt Dog, Luxanna Crownguard, Kardel Sharpeye, Naga
- Distrusts (especially for Smart Ass): The Ginyu Force, most of the House of Laughter
- Despite the fact that they are called the Toon Patrol, they don't seem to have done much in the way of law enforcement. In fact, these weasels appear to be using their position as law enforcers just to cause chaos (they're hired by Judge Doom, himself a crooked judge). However, laughter is a shared weakness between them, as reminded by Smart Ass, their leader.
- Aside from Smart Ass, the rest of the quintet consists of Greasy (he wears a green outfit and is apparently the number two of the group), Wheezy (a chain smoker), Stupid (as stupid as his name would suggest), and Psycho (the most insane out of an already insane group). They are every bit as wicked and ruthless as Judge Doom is in spite of the group's quirks.
- Nack was once on another endeavor when he encountered the group by chance. The five have taken an interest in him and have occassionally hired him to go along with the Patrol's schemes. On his end, Nack seems to be OK with having met additional weasels, even if he admits that they're a bit too crazy for him.
- By virtue of being villain squads, the Weasels have gotten along very well with both the Psycho Rangers and the Koopalings. The three groups have been working together on occasion to improve their effectiveness in confronting the heroes.
- Strangely enough, this does not extend to the Ginyu Force, since despite being effective in combat even though that group is known for being silly, the Weasels (especially Smart Ass) feel that said silliness may lead to problems for the Toon Patrol, mainly uncontrollable laughter as a result of the Ginyu Force's hamminess and Smart Ass doesn't want that to happen, despite the Force's insistence on flair.
- Many members of the House of Justice (the ones that aren't corrupt, that is) don't like them for presenting themselves as a "law enforcement" group, only to do that just to instill terror on others. The Weasels' association with a Hanging Judge just worsened the relationship between them and that house.
- For the most part, the Weasels have a fairly cordial relationship with Alex DeLarge, given their penchant for creating chaos for the hell of it and they often like to share their exploits with each other. That said, the Weasels have a hunch that Alex's craziness may be a bit too much for them since they learned through these same conversations that Alex has done far worse things than what the Patrol has done.
- They once tried to get Ripper Roo to work alongside them. It didn't work out as the weasels' offer was rejected via them getting blasted out of Roo's location by explosives. The weasels later decided the talk wasn't worth it since Roo's Split Personality schtick (having a smart side and a Laughing Mad side) would have been too much for them to handle anyways.
- The fact that there was a place dedicated to laughter was something that Smart Ass did not take well. The laughs of those that reside there such as Kardel Sharpeye and Naga are enough to make him cringe easily. Not only that, but there are others that don't reside there whose laughs are just as annoying as those two.
- The laughter issue seems to be the reason why an alliance between the Patrol and The Joker is unlikely for now (even though the Weasels admitted that they are interested in working with him). The fact that The Joker has a presumably lethal form of laughing gas with him put Smart Ass on edge.
- Despite the fact that they are trying their best not to laugh that much, there have been moments where the weasels (even Smart Ass) are prone to laughing at something stupid. Many others have assumed that the warnings of Smart Ass to the other weasels not to laugh is only applicable whenever they're on duty.
- Supposedly, there were two additional weasels (Slimy and Flasher, according to select reports) besides these five (and the aforementioned five probably weren't even called what they were initially). That said, no one has bothered to look for them, out of fear that they might be as insane as the current five.
- In addition, there may have been a sixth weasel in the group (reportedly called Sleazy), but the current weasels are not interested in talking about it.
- Even though there were similar looking weasels serving Pete one time or ones that just have a similar appearance in general, these five weasels have no connection at all to those aforementioned ones.
- Since the weasels were originally killed off before they learned what Judge Doom really is, they don't have any knowledge of that truth. There is uncertainty about how they will react to the truth about Doom, but the Patrol is very much content with causing chaos and misery regardless of if the aforementioned truth comes to them or not.
Twitch, God of Mean Rats (the Plague Rat, Sneakrat, Shitrat)
- Rank: Lesser God
- Symbol: Deadly Venom◊
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Automatic Crossbows, Big Eater, Breakout Character, Bottomless Magazines, Bullet Hell, Goggles Do Nothing, Improbable Aiming Skills, Laughing Mad, Magikarp Power, Master Poisoner, More Dakka, The Pig Pen, Plaguemaster, Poisoned Weapons, Stealth Expert, Stealth Hi/Bye, The Sneaky Guy, Loves (moldy) Cheese
- Domains: Rats, Poison, Stealth
- Allies: Zac, Braum, Leona
- Rivals: Rammus, The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Enemies: Lesale Deathbringer, Ratigan
- Odd Friendship: with Zac
- Surprising no-one, Twitch snuck his way into the throne for You Dirty Rat due to being both mean and selfish, and being actually dirty.
- In a surprising twist, he's friends with Zac of all people. Apparently Zac reminds Twitch of home.
- Doesn't like Rammus, for reasons unknown. The feeling is mutual. It's probably because they're both Single Specimen Species trying to replicate the process of how they became sentient.
- Often seen spending time in the House of Toxicity, looking for new poisons and such for his weapons (and it reminds him of the sewers of Zaun).
- Has an interesting relationship with the Ninja Turtles. They're not a fan of Twitch's self-servingness and Jerkass personality, however no major altercation between them has happened, yet.
- Despite both using poisons, Twitch quickly made enemies with Lesale Deathbringer. It's unknown exactly why, though some members of the Pantheon believe Lesale might have something akin to rat poison in his repertoire of poisons and venoms.
- Twitch has often been seen in the Houses of Ranged and Explosive Weapons, looking for aid to make his crossbow even better.
- Has often been seen trying to sneak into Mob events, though he's often found and kicked out.
- "What doesn't kill you just isn't finished yet."
Wolf O'Donnell, God of Noble Wolves
- Theme Song: Star Wolf Theme (Super Smash Bros. Brawl Version)
- Lesser God
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Ace Pilot, A Wolf Named Wolf, Savage Wolves, Bounty Hunter, Carpet of Virility, The Determinator, Eyepatch of Power, Joker Immunity, Lightning Bruiser, The Rival, Really Enjoys Leather, Stealth Mentor
- Domains: Canines, Furries, Death, War, Honor, Space, Pilots
- Predecessor: Komamura Sajin
- Followers: King Diulf, Zafira, Bigby Wolf, Balto, Zinogre, Sif.
- Allies: Imperial Missile Boat, James T. Kirk, Jeremiah Gottwald
- Enemies: Xellos, Wario, Lord Shen
- Worthy Opponent: Fox McCloud
- Originally just a mercenary, but after his fight with StarFox, he realized the potential of Fox McCloud, regarding him as a true rival. The two have team up on occasion, but Wolf remains loyal to his team first and foremost. Once Fox ascended and joined the Pantheon, the two have been seen going at it in dog fights like no other.
- This house once belonged to Sajin Komamura, but the latter fell to an attack by Barbatos Goetia, allowing Wolf to take this house as his own.
- He hates traitors and greedy people. Don't ask what happened to Pigma. He likes his team - composed merely of Leon Powalski and Panther Caroso.
- Loathes Lord Shen with a passion, especially when he learned about what happened to the last wolf who worked for him.
- When asked how he could be the deity of both savage and noble wolves he points to his alignment (True Neutral) and explains that noble doesn't necessarily mean heroic.
- Whenever someone tries to complete an objective he will interrupt it and say "Can't let you do that, (Insert person's name here)!"
Big the Cat
Big the Cat, God of Big Cats
- Theme Music: Lazy Days (Livin' in Paradise); And...Fish Hits when he gets serious
- Symbol: An outline of his face
- Alignment: True Neutral with Good leanings
- Portfolio: Acrofatic, Recurring Extra, Kindhearted Simpleton, Beware the Nice Ones, Gentle Giant, Stout Strength, Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass, Furry Ear Dissonance
- Domains: Cats, Fishing, Relaxation
- Herald: Froggy
- Allies: Amy Rose, Cream the Rabbit, Sonic the Hedgehog, Tails, Knuckles, Greninja, Kermit the Frog, Slippy Toad, Asuka (Senran Kagura), Suwako Moriya, Uni-Kitty, Frog, Tigger
- Friendly Rivals: Villager, Link
- Enemies: Metal Sonic, Greebo, Bruce the Shark, Leviathan the Tidehunter, Monstro
- Odd Friendship: Murky
- Opposes: Dr. Eggman, Plesioth
- Unwitting Source of Annoyance for: Duke Nukem
- Sitcom Arch-Nemesis with: Cirno
- Big the Cat is exactly what his name would suggest: a cat that is bigger than an ordinary cat. Notably, unlike Sonic and his speedy entourage, Big is a bit more mellow in the things that he does. Living with his pet Froggy, Big often spends his time fishing, though the cat will spring into serious action should the frog get involved with any sort of danger.
- No one is certain if the cat has fished for any catfish yet. That said, he is quite interested in different varieties of fish, both ones he has fished and hasn't fished yet. There is a possibility that the cat fished for catfish before and is doing so now, but the only way it will be true is if others see the cat fish a catfish out of the water.
- Given how much he cares about Froggy, Big was surprised when he met a number of other frogs such as Greninja and Slippy Toad. Naturally, he got along with these frogs and that also allowed him to make friends with fellow frog-lovers Asuka and Suwaka Moriya.
- He was rather dismayed to learn that there were a few deities that have a significant dislike of frogs. Big would sometimes encounter the frog-eating Plesioth every so often during his fishing endeavors and would get into conflict with it should the creature attempt to devour Froggy. Cirno didn't take the news that someone who likes frogs and has one well and has tried to figure out a way to get Froggy out of the sight of both her and Big, much to the cat's consternation.
- As one can probably guess given his interest in fishing, fish happens to be Big's favorite food. There's a good chance that he'll be in the House of Food eating Murky's pufferfish tacos. Big does find it odd that Murky swings a fish around in combat, but in any case Big and the Murloc do get along reasonably well. Big was a bit surprised when he heard that Murky came from what is essentially a race of frog people.
- Big decided to go see if there were any other fishermen within the Pantheon. The most that he could find were Villager and Link. Although the two don't fish as often as Big does, they're willing to engage in a bit of friendly competition with the cat in their free time.
- There was a point in time where Big asked Yu Narukami to take part in fishing with him. Yu declined the offer, citing that not only was it not that much of a major thing he did, but that he had a number of other commitments to take care of. Nevertheless, Yu does have a bit of respect for Big due to the latter willing to help his friends if they're in danger.
- The cat once decided to take part in a race, riding a bike that was much smaller than himself. During this race, a larger version of Froggy would occasionally appear to help Big if the need arose. Big didn't participate in the follow-up race, instead opting to go back to fishing.
- He decided to go and see if there were any other cats that were like him, just out of curiosity. To his disappointment, he wasn't able to find other cats who shared his interest in fishing. Despite that, he does get along with Uni-Kitty and Tigger since they are carefree like him (though they're also far more energetic than Big is).
- Even though Big's fishing has been relaxing most of the time, there have been a few instances where that wasn't the case. Some of the more aggressive aquatic animals such as Bruce the Shark and Monstro have chased Big out of their respective areas a few times.
- Inexplicably, Big decided to try and make a fishing game with Froggy's help. Progress (if it actually can be used as a word in this instance) has been incredibly slow and most are willing to assume that Big could use more help in that project. Amusingly enough, the House of Gaming has no issue with delaying that game multiple times as soon as the multiple "deadlines" are near.
- A common joke about Big is that if he sounded less dopey, he would sound like Duke Nukem. Duke doesn't find it funny to say the least and is very much annoyed at the cat's presence. Big seems unaware of this issue.
- This would later lead to some trouble for Big when he was fishing one time and got attacked by Tidehunter because the latter thought he heard Kunkka nearby. Even after he was told that Big wanted nothing to do with him, it didn't stop Tidehunter from being hostile towards Big.
- An alternate version of the aforementioned joke would be to replace the words "Duke Nukem" with something like "Kamina" or "Ryu". Neither Kamina nor Ryu actually understand the joke that much. Of course, it flew over Big's head like the previous joke.
- His fishing pole has not only been used for fishing, but it's also been used as a combat weapon a few times. Big has even used it to hit machinery to somehow make the machine in question work. No one really understands that last part at all.
- For some odd reason, even if he isn't the most important character in Sonic's adventures, Big is often seen in the background fishing or looking for a spot to do such a thing. The cat's probably even less important around the Pantheon, but still shows up in the background, usually fishing or searching for a spot to fish; sometimes searching in spots where it wouldn't even make sense to fish.
The Cheat, God of Weasel Mascots
- Symbol: Tangerine Dreams
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Being Kicked Around, Not Speaking Any Language Known To Man, Never Being Just "Cheat"
- Domains: Chaos, Creation
- Allies: Strong Bad, Strong Mad, the Polk Middle School weasel
- Enemies: Bubs, Coach Z
- Would like to let all his followers know that he is not dead.
- Once tricked Bubs into believing that pencil shavings are legal tender.
Chip and Dale
Chip and Dale, Heralds of the Mouse World (Dale: Rubber Bando)
- Rank: Demigod
- Symbol: Their black and red noses
- Theme Song: Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers Theme
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: From minor characters to big Disney figures, Heterosexual Life-Partners, Karmic Trickster, originally polite with each other before getting into each other's throat, likes acorns or nuts except for peanuts, Somewhat irritated of Dale's shenanigan (Chip), Cloud Cuckoolander (Dale), Genius Ditz (Dale)
- Domains: Mischief, Adventure
- Allies: Mickey Mouse, Gadget Hackwretch, Goofy, many heroic Disney deities, Sora, Engineer, Ratchet, Clank, Jerry, Fievel Mousekewitz, Basil and Dawson, Indiana Jones (Chip), Michaelangelo (Dale)
- Rivals: Donald Duck
- Enemies: Many villainous Disney deities, Master Xehanort, Spy, Tom, Greebo
- Distrust: Luna, Len, Jaune Clafoutis, Sanya V. Litvyak, Lynette Bishop, Blake Belladonna, Perrine H. Clostermann, Ichigo Momomiya
- High Priest and Priestess: Miss Bianca and Bernard
- When they first appeared in Private Pluto, they were both similar in appearance and didn't had any distinguishes with each other. They became part of the cast when they grew popular and were given their appearance and personalities that they are well known for.
- It actually took Dale some time to gain his iconic red nose, 2 buck teeth, and his goofy personality.
- For those who can't tell which one is Chip and the other is Dale, here is a hint. If one has a black nose, that one is Chip; if one has a red nose, that one is Dale.
- One of their daily jobs is working as the royal engineers of the Gummi ships. Upon ascension, they sometimes do some engineering of the Gummi ships they constructed.
- Other times, they are part of an adventurous team that takes on any crime that is too "small" for the police to handle. Only one of their allies, Gadget Hackwrench, has ascended so far, and she has been helping them work on vehicles and inventions.
- Donald antagonizes the two because he was their target for pranking in the past. He made several precautions to ensure they don't come into his temple to resume their practical jokes. Of course, Chip and Dale always find some way to get inside regardless.
- Some deities point out that Chip and Dale, in their Rescue Rangers outfits, resemble Indiana Jones and Thomas Magnum, respectively. Chip admits that he was a bit of a fan of Indiana Jones.
- Not related to Chippendales, despite the similar sounding name.
- They have collaborated with several other engineering deities, such as Dell Conagher and Ratchet, who have their own vision for the Gummi Ships.
- Because they have been fighting crime against a cat known as "Fat Cat", they don't fondly trust any cat deities. Or even characters that are related to cats or are part cat.
- When working on rescuing cases, they sometimes collaborate with their high priest and priestess, Bernard and Bianca, and they've had the honor of working with Basil of Baker Street on solving mysteries.
Greebo, God of Mean Cats
- Symbol: A cat's head with an eyepatch
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Mean Cats, Eyepatches, Oddly Attractive Human Forms
- Domains: Evil, Savagery, Cats
- Followers: Horse, Kamineko, Evil the Cat, Dex-Starr, Katz, Dragon, Warren T. Rat and Cat R. Waul.
- Allies: Nanny Ogg
- Opposes: Sakaki
- Fears: Sebastian Michaelis
- Followers: Felicia, Lucifer
- Engaged in an epic battle for this title with other competitors including Horse and Mewtwo. Devastation was caused. Horse was barely defeated and slunk off to lick his wounds, Mewtwo had the power advantage but was disgusted by the acts Greebo was willing to commit.
- Fears only a kitten named You. Reasons unknown. He also fears Sebastian Michaelis for some reason.
- While he is evil, there's only one thing he'd avoid: Telling Chiyo's Dad that he's not a cat.
- Though occasionally allying himself with Greebo's followers to take on Jerry and his allies, Tom is too Lawful Neutral to take direct orders from Greebo.
- Hops between here and the House of Magic with some frequency. His owner, Gytha Ogg, insists he is nothing but a nice kitten. Privately, however, she'll acknowledge Greebo's… pedigree.
Salem Saberhagen, God of Sarcastic Cats
- Theme Song: This or "Here's Come Sabrina" for Japanese deities
- Quasideity, formerly Intermidiate
- Alignment: True Neutral, formerly Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Deadpan Snarker, originally a warlock turned into a cat as a punishment for trying to Take Over the World 500 years ago, Only Sane Man, personality affected by his transformation, Manipulative Bastard
- Followers: Mittens, The Cat, Amanojaku
- Domains: Mammals, Sarcasm, Magic, Pranks
- Allies: SABRINA SPELLMAN, Sakaki, Bugs Bunny, Sun Wukong, Oswald The Lucky Rabbit, Uncle Iroh, Coraline Jones and Chihiro Ogino
- Vitriolic Best Buds / Friendly Enemy: Greebo, Cat
- Enemies: Libby Chessler, Sharptooth, Len
- Opposed by: Simba
- Conflicting Opinion: Scar, Napoleon
- Annoyed by: Sash Lilac, Sherlock Holmes, Chibiterasu
- His ascension came after a very close 3-way race between him with Mittens and Amanojaku (The Cat dislikes getting involved in something that has the Other Mother in it). Salem won the competition by asking which cat has been around the longest, while asking Mitten why the heck is Bolt's owner Penny received higher billing than her in her audience's world and has Amanojaku won that Golden Globe yet for performing that sudden Heel–Face Turn in his show finale.
- People wonder how his and Sabrina's position works, as they point out that Salem also has a temple of his own while he is by default required to be on Sabrina's side most of the time. Salem only sarcastic told them that why do they think this much sarcasm can contain in one small body. It turns out that Sabrina solves this problem by taking Salem's lesser known comicbook version to her temple while let the live-action version to manage his own temple.
- Recently earned the ire of Sash Lilac after he sarcastically ask her whether she is an alien or a dragon.
- Avoid sassing Sharptooth in the face in fear of being eaten. However, it doesn't stop him from leaving notes asking what species is he supposed to be or how Salem hopes his next child will follow Chomper's footstep signed under the name S.S.
- He originally wanted to replace Greebo and take over the Cats Are Mean temple as he feels that is much more fitting with his original form as an evil warlock. However, the Pantheon points out that he's a cat with no magic powers, so his plans are usually limited to taking advantage of others in petty ways. They also noted that he has such a strong and friendly relationship with the Spellmans and Sabrina's friends that he doesn't really qualify for the temple. Since then, Salem has been trying to prove that he is still mean with other gods to take over Greebo's place.
- Also resent Cat for "stealing" the Cool Cat temple and usually engaging in fighting about which one of them is cooler.
- Is on friendly term with Sakaki as she constantly tries to pet him and reminds him of Sabrina. However, while enjoying being pet, he still willing to bite her hand to avoid being too "boring".
- Comforts Sabrina out of her Heroic B.S.O.D. after the discovery of an alternative universe in which she unwittingly triggered a Zombie Apocalypse and was sent to Purgatory by her own aunts due to her recklessness. Although he is very exasperated that in this universe, he has to reminds Hilda and Zelda that things like worshipping Satan would attract attention.
- Admires Scar for actually succeed in his plan to take over Pride Land. However, Salem is annoyed with the fact that the lion allows his place to become such a wasteland and asked him why does he put so much effort to take over the place if he cannot manage it. He has a similar reaction to Napoleon (with different reasons as the other animals-related deities as Salem doesn't consider himself an animal) as the pig led the farm to fall apart and utterly fails to establish a proper lasting authority.
- Because of his admiration toward Scar as well as being too similar to the lion, Simba becomes very wary of him and tries to avoid any contact with his temple. And then their relationship took a step back when Salem discovered Simba's "Hakuna Matata" phase, which made him laughs uncontrollably and mocks how a growing lion can survive with eating just bugs.
- Resents Len as he is jealous that she can turn into human and has magic power in her cat form.
- Can be seen hitting on Cheetah as he said that she is his type and made both his human and feline side purrs.
- Get along well with Bugs Bunny, Oswald and Sun Wukong for their share love of prank and mischief. The four of them usually go around and pranking the Pantheon. One particular prank earned him Sherlock Holmes's ire is the one time when he replaces the detective's favorite pipe with his bubble-blowing one.
- He can usually be seen lurking around the Jasmine Dragon tea shop of Iroh recently. Nobody knows why. Iroh doesn't chase him away as he is too much of a Cool Old Guy and instead pets Salem whilist gives him a small dish of milk and returns to stashing out his new popular Nepeta cataria flavored tea that mysteriously weight less than what he ordered...
- Took great joy in constantly calls out (and invents new) Embarrassing Nickname for Chibiterasu, much to the latter's annoyance and embarrassment.
Babe, God of Pigs (Pig, The Sheep-Pig, The Gallant Pig, a Large White)
- Symbol: The phrase "That'll do, pig."
- Theme Song: If I Had Words (Mice version)
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: All-Loving Hero, A pig named Pig, Friend to All Living Things, Heartwarming Orphan, adopted by a sheepdog, Cute pig, Stayed young looking in the movies
- Domains: Pig, Adoption
- Followers: Wilbur, Gordy, Waddles
- Allies: The Farmer, Fluttershy, Jake the Dog, Clifford, Krypto, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Ampharos
- Enemies: Napoleon, Pudge, Wolf O'Donnell, evil cat deities
- He arrives on the Pantheon after he was chosen to be a representative of pigs. Resting on a constructed farm, he found another home other than the Hoggett's farm.
- Nobody actually gave a real name as his mother called all of her babies "Babe" and the farm went with it. Even his other name, Pig, was given because Mr. Hoggett wasn't interested in him at first. Hence, people decided to officially name him, "Babe", as it should be.
- He dislike the idea of being eaten by people, but he manage to avert this fate by becoming a sheep-pig and herd sheep when called for. Granted, he basically ask them to move but it manage to work. He is rather friendly to the sheep and manage to befriend Ampharos, a sheep-like Pokémon.
- He also know the secret password for sheep, in which unknown sheep could trust him. "Baa-ram-ewe. Baa-ram-ewe. To your breed, your fleece, your clan be true. Sheep be true. Baa-ram-ewe."
- Though he is happy to find a bunch of friendly dogs in the Pantheon, in a way of how his new family were a pack of sheepdogs, he is aware that sheep dislike dogs because they are like wolves to them. He learned why they call them that as a bunch of wild dogs attacked Hoggett's sheep herd and one of them killed Maa.
- He directly opposes Napoleon as he give pigs a bad name and believed that human are evil, despite doing evil deeds himself. The communist pig sees him not as a threat, but as a naive little one who has no idea what is going on.
- Babe is horrified to find that there is a butcher in the Pantheon, believing that he is going to turn him into meat. Though Pudge doesn't seem interested in slaughtering a little piglet. Then again, he somehow got fresh meat from a rock monster, skeletons, plague bearers and balls of light so it might not matter.
- The Critic point out how his follower Gordy appeared in live form a few months earlier than him, though his adventures are much more interesting than his. Though one thing he enjoys is the "Pig Power" music video.
- He doesn't trust evil cat deities, because one that lives with him is very spiteful of him and told him the truth about human eating pigs.
- "That'll do pig, that'll do."
Winnie the Pooh
Winnie the Pooh, God of Friendly Bears (Pooh-bear, Edward Bear, Silly Old Bear)
- Leitmotif: "Winnie the Pooh" or "New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh"
- Symbol: A Hunny Pot (yes, that's the correct spelling)
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: those who eat a lot (especially if it's honey), simple-minded and sweet characters who have strokes of genius every now and then, "Oh bother".
- Domains: Bears, Kindness
- Rivals: None. He's just too sweet to have any.
- Scared of: Freddy Fazbear
- High Priest: Baloo
- Somehow traveled all the way to the Pantheon, encouraged to get some "hunny". Seeing that he was so sweet and innocent, the Gods coerced him to the House of Beasts.
- Sora is very protective of him, seeing as the last time the Heartless attacked, it caused Pooh to lose all his memories. Even before that, the Heartless took all of his friends and the dialogue suggested that he was going to disappear along with them. The simple idea of others having to say goodbye to Pooh mortified many deities in the house of good and put Master Xehanort high on their shit-list.
- Waits for the day that Christopher Robin can ascend.
- If he exercises/eats too much, his stitches will burst at the seams. He's usually seen at the House of Craft, where all of the sewing gods coo over him and sew him up right as rain.
- Rena Ryuguu immediately went into "Take it Home!" mode when she crossed paths with Pooh. Pooh, being the innocent bear with very little brain he was, went along with it.
- Is usually seen either in the House of Food eating honey or with Fritz von Meyer... also eating Honey. Fritz von Meyer would usually be against such a thing, but Pooh is too sweet and kind that he begrudgingly lets Pooh have his share of honey every now and then.
- Like Taokaka, Pooh is immune to the effects of the Trollkaiger. He's too sweet and simple-minded that any attempts to troll him are useless. He tries to befriend them and give them hunny and every time they knock a hunny pot out of his hands, all he does is say "Oh bother" before heading off to get another one.
- Chiyo and Yotsuba hang out with Pooh a lot. The sight is so sugar-inducing, it causes most of the hardened gods to melt into piles of goo at the cuteness.
- He also hangs around a lot with Minsc, because he's a ranger that is "charming" on bears and Pooh likes his tales of BUTT-KICKING FOR GOODNESS. Also, they also kind of sound similar, and Boo likes to play with Winnie too.
- Is one of the only Gods that can actually tolerate both Excalibur and Alice. Being a "bear of very little brain" makes Excalibur's narcissism and Alice's Die For Me! moot point as he will simply agree to them without hesitation. Johann can't even Mind Rape him because of that.
- Some gods do wonder what would've happened if he came to the Pantheon prior to Elmyra's fall to the Disgraces. Most likely, she would've kept squeezing him even after his "stuff and fluff" would be exposed and Pooh would be too simple-minded to be released. If push comes to shove and the Disgraces ever try to stage a rebellion, Pooh would be on the front line to distract them.
- He seems to be very skilled at baseball for some reason. Rumors say that Babe Ruth gave him lessons.
- Whenever a criminal has honey found with their stash, Sly Cooper is more than willing to steal it as a gift for Pooh Bear. Considering that Pooh himself steals honey from bees, no-one, not even the other residents of the 100 Acre Wood, is calling Sly out on this.
- Learned that Eeyore also had a House and found him. Pooh is one of the only Gods that can brighten Eeyore's day, and the two get along over honey and thistles.
- After Rabbit had ascended, Pooh Bear has begun to visit him frequently, which Rabbit both appreciates and dreads, because even though he considers Pooh a Very Good Friend Indeed, the bear of very little brain seems to have a bad habit of cleaning out Rabbit's Hunny...
- While he's always a welcome visitor to the House of Friendship, he was BANNED from entering the House when the Friendship Asylum stood. Pooh didn't understand just why the house was so dark and gloomy but understood that it would come to pass that the House would return to normal. Now that it has, Pooh has resumed visiting Sora and the other members of that House.
Pooh: It is rather funny, what I will do for hunny.
- All of the good deities try to keep him away from the House of Technology for fear of him encountering Freddy Fazbear and his gang, or worse, Golden Freddy/Fredbear.
Rabbit (Winnie the Pooh)
Rabbit, God of Rabbits
- Symbol: A carrot
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: A rabbit named Rabbit, Jerkass with a soft side, Only Sane Rabbit, Ambiguously Gay, Grumpy Rabbit, Super OCD, Control Freak, Token Jerkass Teammate, constantly getting the end of the stick of misfortune
- Domains: Gardens, Rabbits, Jerks
- (in general) Crows
- (ascended) The Rabbit of Caerbannog, Trollkaiger, Springtrap
- (non-ascended) Heff Heffalump, Stan Woozle, The Pack Rats
- The third member of the 100 Acre Wood gang to ascend, Rabbit mainly tries to stay out of events in the pantheon to work on his garden. He would only allow those he can trust into his temple though many gods would just get in through the "back door" anyways.
- Rabbit is really considering on widening his "front door", considering Pooh got stuck in it more than once.
- If Rabbit is within earshot whenever a god is telling a story, expect something bad to happen to him! One inaccurate telling of "Three Little Pigs" even ended with hunny drenched all over Rabbit.
- Although he is always willing to give Pooh some hunny, Rabbit always tries to keep a stash hidden for emergency situations. A recent example was when Pooh was struck with amnesia, and it was believed that feeding Pooh with the emergency hunny would help cure it. It didn't work, but Pooh regained the memory, anyway.
- Never, ever, mess with Rabbit's garden. Especially if you're an insect, a crow, or Tigger. While pulling pumpkins or cabbages out of the garden can net the vandal with some Elixirs, Rabbit will get outraged if this happens.
- Once incident back in the 100-Acre Wood that especially ticked Rabbit off was when Pooh, Tigger, Piglet, and Gopher played pirates and dug a hole in the garden. Rabbit's reaction: "I am not going to get mad. I AM GOING TO TEACH THEM A LESSON"!
- Probably the biggest offender that ever happened was when Trollkaiger deliberately provoked Jareth into summoning his Cleaner and tricking it into chasing them throughout the pantheon, including through Rabbit's garden.
- His ascension did not happen without problems, as The Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog tried to kill him and take the position to himself, thinking that Reisen Udongein Inaba, the previous holder of the position, was completely gone. However, since Reisen just became the Goddess of Lunar Rabbits in House of Otherness, she was still around to blast him away before he would kill Rabbit.
- After that mess was settled, Pooh wandered over to greet Rabbit. After the scare he had just received, Rabbit, for his part, was very happy to see Pooh. From then on, Pooh had begun to visit him frequently, which Rabbit both appreciates and dreads, because even though he considers Pooh a very good friend, the bear of very little brain seems to have a bad habit of cleaning out Rabbit's Hunny... Since Pooh sometimes loses pots of Hunny to Trollkaiger's bullying, Rabbit has put them on his List of People Never to Let Near His Home, as he has started to suspect they're doing that to force Pooh to seek him out and clean out his pantry. Rabbit is grateful that he thought of keeping an emergency stash.
- Is scared out of his wits by Springtrap, who looks a lot like a zombie-robot version of him.