A small house, but one of the most important of them all, leadership is the quality of being able to take control of forces and let them follow through tough times. They may not have the sheer power or money as other gods have, but their charisma and ability to take charge is what makes them some of the most deadliest gods ever.
Cosmos, God of Good and Goddess of Big Goods
(Goddess of Harmony, Leader of the Grand United Alliance of Good)
Melkor, God of Evil, Patron Saint of Those who Aspire to be Diabolical and Leader of The Grand United Alliance Of Evil
- Greater Goddess
- Theme Music: Cosmos
- Symbol: Ten uniquely-shaped crystals, one for each of her original champions. Alternatively, her counterpart to the Stigma of Chaos, which is white and feathery as opposed to black and spiky.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Preservation of the Balance Between Order and Chaos, Saintliness, Motherliness, Wisdom, Long-Term Planning, Self-Sacrifice For The Greater Good
- Domain: Balance, Destiny, Good, Law, Hope, Protection
- Allies: Cloud Strife, Terra Branford, the majority of the Good-aligned deities
- Followers: Warrior of Light, Firion, Onion Knight, Cecil Harvey, Squall Leonhart, Zidane Tribal, Tidus, Professor Shantotto, Zordon, Lord Shojo, and many others.
- Opposed By: Melkor, Chaos
(Morgoth, Bauglir, The Supreme Dark Lord, The Great Enemy, Dark Enemy of the World, Belegurth)
Darkseid, God of Tyranny, and Dystopia Justifies the Means
- Alignment: Evil (varies between Lawful, Neutral and Chaotic depending on his mood)
- Portfolio: Every single villain trope EVER.
- Domains: Evil, Darkness, Corruption, Tyranny, Destruction, Hatred, Fear, Greed, and many more negative things.
- Followers: Every villain to ever exist.
- Allies: The Ebon Dragon, in an uneasy "backstab opportunity" truce. For the betting ring as to which one consumes the other first out of sheer hatred of anything powerful that is not of themselves to become the True Ultimate Evil, please see Marge Simpson and Tsunade of the House of Commerce. The long shot bet is Azathoth, for those betting on a surprise upset.
- He is by far the most powerful and feared of all villains as the role giving to him is to be the very embodiment of evil itself. As such, he can never be truly destroyed. For as long as evil existed in the hearts and minds of all living things in all the myriad universes and realites then so will he remain Nigh Invulnerable to all attempts to kill him.
- Is behind the creation of every villain born in 20th and 21th century fiction.
- Has spend the past few score thousand years sealed away in the Void by gods now long forgotten. Is highly curious about this newfangled technology stuff mortals have come up with in his absence, but is learning fast enough that he's only set his hair on fire twice so far. Credited by ancient scrolls as developing genetic engineering roughly 20,000 years before any other villain.
- Is rather pissed at Sauron for how poorly evil in Arda was managed in his absence. It took the gods themselves to dethrone Melkor's reign of terror, but all it took was a few midgets and a "hey, look at this squad over here" to dethrone that incompetent minion he had running things.
- More recently, The Golden Spider has pissed off Melkor by claiming to be above the God of Evil. The Golden Spider's reasoning is that he is a Creator of Life, much like Eru, who was the one who created Melkor, meaning that Melkor was below him. Understandably, this turned many heads, considering the Golden Spider called such a thing into question.
Aragorn son of Arathorn, God of Good Kings and the Return of Kings
- Overdeity (also rules over the New Gods of Apokolips)
- Symbol: A capital Omega letter
- Alignment: Lawful Evil personified.
- Portfolio: Galactic and World Conquest, Eye Beams, Multiversal Conquest, Beating Up Superman, Tranquil Fury, TERRIBLE Bosses, Abusive Parents, God Complex, God Killing.
- Domains: Evil, War, Tyranny, Strength, Anti-Life.
- Allies: Melkor, Sauron, Shao Kahn, Dark Specter.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork With: Lex Luthor, The Joker.
- Enemies: Superman, Supergirl, Red Robin, Nightwing, Batman, The Question, Wonder Woman, The Flash (Barry Allen), Ambush Bug, Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Raven, Aquaman, Steel, Firestorm, Green Arrow, Hawkgirl, Power Girl, Batgirl, Cyborg, Zatanna... and surprisingly enough, Lobo.
- Don't be fooled if he seems less threatening, you're only fighting a clone/avatar of him.
- He sees other gods as threats to his conquest of everything, so he constantly plans to kill every god in the pantheon and outside of it and take their places. The other gods are usually powerful enough to keep him down.
- Has recently taken a level in badass, beginning his ascent as Joker's Lawful Evil counterpart.
- Darkseid IS.
- Once he found out that the only reason that every move, choise, thought and action by any member of the Pantheon is predetermined by outer beings who simply does this for their own enjoyment, robbing all gods from any kind of true free will. This did harm his ego badly, but he later got the thought that he could break the entire pantheon's spirits if he revealed this information to them, thus making him supreme ruler. However, before that plan could come to be, Deadpool revealed to him that the "outer beings" are in fact a bunch of nerds and geeks on TV Tropes who simply decided to make a Massive Multiplayer Crossover on the site for fun and that he has one of the smallest entires out of them all. You get one guess on how well Darksied took this. Luckily for him, the SCP Foundation gave him some of their strongest amnesiacs in order to keep that memory forgotten.
(Dúnadan ("Man of the West/Númenórean"), Longshanks, Strider, Wingfoot, Elessar Telcontar ("Elfstone Strider"), Envinyatar ("the renewer"), Estel (Hope), and Thorongil ("Eagle of the Star"))
Abbadon The Despoiler, Supreme General Ripper
- Intermediate God.
- Symbol: The Sword Andúril, Alternatively the Evenstar Pendant
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Authority Equals Asskicking Royals Who Actually Do Something Scarily Competent Tracker Rightful King Returns King Incognito Fountain of Expies Engagement Challenge Cool Sword
- Domains: Leadership, Rangers, War
- Followers: Varian Wrynn, Alistar Therin
- Allies: Cosmos, Immortal God-Emperor of Mankind, Gimli, Stephen Colbert, Zuko.
- Enemies: Melkor, Sauron, Palpatine, Charles zi Britannia.
- "All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be Blade that was Broken, The crownless again shall be king." (Aragorn 1:10)
- After years spent in the shadows providing aid where it was needed and Walking the Earth; Aragorn, the heir of Isildur, has returned to claim his rightful throne within the Pantheon as the 26th King of Arnor, and the 35th King of Gondor and First High King of the Reunited Kingdom.
- Stephen Colbert remains the bearer of Andúril (having been knighted by Aragorn with said sword). In battle, Stephen Colbert is quick to return the blade to its rightful owner.
- Many evil aligned gods fear Aragorn as his ancestors have plagued Melkor for years beyond count. Being able to resist the temptations of even the One Ring just adds to the reasons to be concerned.
Luca Blight, God of Batshit Insane Villains With Royal Backgrounds
- Symbol: The Eye Of Horus
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: General Ripper, General Failure, You Have Failed Me, Compensating for Something
- Domains: War, Death, Destruction, Law, Evil, Army
- Allies: Nerissa
- Followers: Admiral Greyfield (Advance Wars: Dual Strike)
- Opposed by: All the heroes, but especially Sanguinus, Ibram Gaunt, and Ciaphas Cain
- Theoretically quite a fearsome god given the vast resources at his disposal, Abbadon had nevertheless by stymied by Status Quo Is God for the last ten thousand years or so. Was recently appointed to a divine office, but has refused to accept true divine power for reasons unknown. If anyone screws up in his presence, he will fire on them with whatever is handy at the moment.
- Was originally slated to be the God of Chaos Undivided, but then Haruhi saw The Dark Knight and... let's just say that Abaddon now has a serious grudge against the Joker.
(The Mad Prince)
Palpatine, God of The Empire
- Symbol: The White Wolf army symbol
- Weapon of Choice: His sword on FIRE.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Badasses, Evil Princes, Certified Psychos, Freudian Excuses, Evil Laughing In Boldface, Permanent Slasher Smiles, Utterly Monstrous Characters, Over The Top Deaths, Climax Bosses.
- Domains: Royalty, Evil, Power, Madness, Revenge.
- Follower: Cartagia.
- Allies: Arthas Menethil.
- Swears revenge on those who took the spots he preferred, namely Scar and Kefka.
- It took hundreds of sacrifices to get him deified. But he has sacrificed thousands. Just look at him. Sublime. The true face of evil.
(Darth Sidious, The Emperor)
Havelock Vetinari, God of Politicians
- Theme Music: The Emperor Arrives and Emperor's Throne Room
- Greater God
- Symbol: The Sith Insignia.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil, though he can use the Lawful Evil alignment to his ends
- Portfolio: The Emperor, Galactic Conqueror, The Man Behind the Man, The Dark Side, Magnificent Bastards, Gambit Roulettes, Evil Chancellors, The Chessmaster, Having Planets Destroyed.
- Domains: Evil, Darkness, Politics, Tyranny, Corruption, Manipulation.
- Follower: Maxmillian.
- Allies: Grand Admiral Thrawn, Death Star, Imperial Missile Boat, Sauron, Tzeentch, Big Brother, Red Skull, Lord Voldemort, Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz, Light Yagami, Sosuke Aizen, Kefka, M. Bison, Megatron, Emperor Charles vi Britannia, Emperor Palamecia and the Dark Kingdom.
- Enemies: Luke Skywakler, Lelouch vi Britannia, Havelock Vetinari, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Captain America, Batman, Optimus Prime, Josiah Bartlet, Guy Shishioh, Kamina, Char Aznable, Ryouma Nagare, Robin Hood, The Doctor.
- Special Relationship: Darth Vader.
- Upon his ascension, his former minions, Vader, Thrawn, Death Star and the Imperial Missile Boat flocked to his side and once again swore their undying loyalty to him and his goals. This is source of alarm to many members of the Pantheon, since not not only does Palpatine have control over two super weapons but also Vader's 501st Legion which gives him the resources to stage his own possible revolution against the Pantheon. He is aware that Vader and the 501st are waiting to turn on him, and that Thrawn and the Imperial Missile Boat are carefully looking away should that happen.
- Is currently trying to get all the evil alignment Pantheon members to join him in support his eventual coup d'état of the Main House, both openly and covertly. So far he's had some success...
- Apparently VERY overjoyed when he's allowed to be a God, sitting on the Pantheon. Every day, he celebrates by shouting POWERRRRRRRR! UNLIMITED POWERRRRRRRR! while blasting some poor statue (and recently Maximillian's underling Selvaria Bles who attempted a coup d'état to free Maximillian from Palpatine's grip).
(Lord Vetinari, The Patrician, Thinking Tyrant)
Lelouch vi Britannia, God of Rebellion
- Greater God
- Symbol: Black coat-of-arms on black background
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: plans, The Vetinari Job Security, Chessmasters, Magnificent Bastards
- Domain: Law, City, Tyranny, Planning, Trickery
- Master strategist and manipulator with an eye for details, expert politician. Knows the nature of anyone he observes for more than a few minutes.
- Followers: Although Vetinari is Lawful Neutral, most of his followers are Lawful (or Neutral) Evil, most notably Sir Francis Urquhart and Harry Saxon. Jed Barlett is a rare Lawful Good follower. Would-be followers of Vetinari who simply don't measure up include Cornelius Fudge and Jim Hacker. The jury is still out as to whether Harriet Jones qualifies as a follower of Vetinari, or indeed what her alignment is.
(Lelouch Lamperouge, Zero)
Theodore Roosevelt, God of Bad Ass Presidents
- Lesser God. Or so he wants you to think...
- Symbol: The Geass symbol (a stylized "V")
- Alignment: Impossible to pinpoint.
- Portfolio: Sister Complexes, Martyr Complexes, Magnificent Bastards, Chessmasters, Mind Control, Always Staying Two Steps Ahead (Sometimes More, Without His Memory), Resistance Leaders, Audacious Behavior, Manipulative Bastard, Byronic Hero.
- Domains: City, Corruption, Knowledge, Pain, Retribution, Trickery
- Former Followers: The Order of the Black Knights
- Allies: Hakumen
- Opposed by: Suzaku Kururugi
- When not plotting ways to overthrow evil empires, Lelouch engages in the game of kings: chess. Few people who have played him have asked for a rematch. He is one of the few who could challenge Light Yagami - one of his greatest nemeses - without using any form of magic. At the same time, he seeks to overthrow the current god of Mind Control through manipulating his followers.
Mr. George Feeny, God of Mentors
- Greater God
- Symbol: A Bull Moose
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Badass Moustache, Badass Presidents, Genius Bruiser, Great White Hunter, Gunboat Diplomacy, Handicapped Badass, Specs of Awesome
- Domains: The White House, Conservation of the Environment, Politics, Square Deals
- Allies: Captain America, Chuck Norris
- Enemies: All the Evil-aligned members of the House of Commerce.
- Followers: Michael Wilson, James Marshall
- He ascended when he was Kicked Upstairs as a result of a failed Batman Gambit by the GUAE. It was a close four-way race between Teddy, George Washington, Andrew Jackson, and Michael Wilson for this position, but ultimately Washington stepped down, Jackson was disqualified for the "Trail of Tears", and it was pointed out that unlike Wilson Teddy didn't need a Mini Mecha.
- It is rumored that he was the Super Prototype for Chuck Norris and many Gods are currently placing bets on which is more powerful: Chuck's beard or Teddy's moustache.
- He frequently visits the House of Knowledge and can often be found reading books in the library section or bugging the gods there into taking up "the strenuous life".
- He frequently goes on hunting trips to the House of Beasts, but uses non-lethal ammo because Fluttershy asked him not to kill any of them.
- He also visits the House of War to either discuss tactics and swap war stories with fellow Colonel Badass Jade Curtiss or to just kick some ass.
- He used to challenge other gods to boxing matches, but after sparring with Asura he stopped doing that and know just challenges them to Judo matches instead.
- Candle Jack once tried to kidnap him, but it turns out that Teddy was hunting for Candle Jack and said his name on purpose in order to lure him out. He then proceeded to beat seven shades of hell out of the kidnapper with a big stick.
- Unlike almost every other President in the mortal world, he doesn't need any bodyguards at all. Teddy is a bad enough dude to fend off ninjas of the GUAE who once tried to kidnap him.
- It is said that most of the gods in the House of Life and Death only dares to face him when he is asleep. They claim that if he was awake during their encounters, there would have been a fight.
- In a simulated scenario, he faced off against Lawrence of Arabia. Quite obviously, Teddy won that fight.
This man believes in you. Don't let him down.
Miu Kazashiro, Goddess of Club Presidents
- Minor God
- Theme Music Boy Meets World
- Symbol: A globe with a book below it
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Character Development, Unending Faith in You, The American Educational System, Seeing Hidden Potential for Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass, Empowerment through teaching and love. Master of An Aesop
- Domains: Basically anywhere a lawful good has inspired greatness in others.
- Allies: Zordon, Yoda, Fred Rogers, Uncle Iroh, Jesus
- Ascended to Godhood after declaring his deep love for his students once seeing them fully succeed in becoming all that he believed them to be possible of.
- There are very few beings in the entire cosmos that Delores Umbridge fears. This man is one of them.
- Is concurrently serving over at the Academy, acting as co-principal to Albus Dumbledore, on his request.
- Every so often, usually during the middle of a class, someone will randomly yell 'MR. FEENEY!' at which point he will smile fondly and remind everyone of his favorite student. And then remind them all that they, too, are his favorite students.
(Queen of Amanogawa High)
Mike Haggar, God of Mayors
- Demigoddess (Lesser Goddess if she uses her Queen Dizer)
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Symbol: A poster of her.
- Portfolio: Club President, The Cheerleader, Lovable Alpha Bitch, Action Girl, Having The Tendency To Say "Oops.", Liking Cute Little Robot Buddies.
- Domains: Kamen Riders, Japanese School Club, High School, Cheerleaders, Girl Posse (Formerly).
- Allies: The Kamen Rider Club (Gentaro Kisaragi, Kengo Utahoshi, Yuki Jojima, Shun Daimonji, JK, Tomoko Nozama, Ryuusei Sakuta), Haruhi Suzumiya, Jimmy Hopkins.
- Friendly Enemies With: The Ashleys.
- Enemies: Minami Obuchi, Natsumi Koizumi, Kumi Mouri, Aki Honda.
- There were many candidates to chose from for this role and each of them had one minute to explain why they should gain this role. Miu gave a passionate speech about how one needed to do things that would better themselves and how the one who worked the hardest deserved that seat. She immediately got the position.
- Hangs out as the Chairman of the Kamen Rider Club from time to time. This does not mean that she won't get into the heat of battle every now and then. She once used the Powerdizer unit to beat up monsters before she passed out from exhaustion.
- In an expedition to space, she recently received a robot unit known as "Queen Dizer" to go along with Shun and JK's. The group is known as the "Trio Dizer", which are capable of fighting through most enemies.
- She has recently been given a marriage proposal by fellow club member Shun Daimonji. No word has been said since the proposal was interrupted by Haruto Sohma/Kamen Rider Wizard passing by and adjusting his ring. What was heard was that she wanted a ring similar to the one he had.
- However, it's been noted that she and Shun are in some sort of relationship in the future so she might have said yes in the end.
- She somewhat gets along with Haruhi Suzumiya and once even invited her to go to the Rabbit Hatch. Haruhi declined, stating that it was worth it to find aliens hiding in Earth than in outer space.
- She used to lead a Girl Posse back in her Alpha Bitch days... however, the actions of Minami Obuchi, Natsumi Koizumi and Kumi Mouri immediately disgraced the concept of the Girl Posse and Miu loathes them. She grudgingly works with the Ashleys, and the Ashleys know not to piss her off and highly respect her for getting where she was through hard work and determination.
(Haggar, Mayor of Earth)
Luna Platz, Goddess of Class Representatives
- Theme Song: "Turn The Beat Back"
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A lead iron pipe
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Badass Mayors, Papa Bears, Professional Wrestling, Gentle Giant, With Authority Comes Badassery, Pipe Fighting, Mustache Of Asskicking, Manliness
- Domains: Justice, Wrestling, Family
- Allies: Ryu, Zangief, King II, Steve Rogers, Asura, Poison.
- Followers: The Mayor of Townsville, Wandering Vagabond
- Once deification, Haggar elevates Metro City into a Holy City, purging it from the Mad Gear gang. But then, other evil entities have targeted it. Haggar is always ready to toss them away from Metro City.
- When not doing paperworks, Haggar spends his spare time in either visiting his mortal daughter Jessica, or piledriving MOTHERFUCKIN' SHARKS.
- His position was strengthened further when he piledrived another God (Odin) from space. And all faithful balladeers cry out in zealous joy, "ROUND CLEAR!"
- There were rumors that he might've lost position after being beaten by King II in a wrestling match. An interview later, it is both agreed that both Haggar and King gave their all for a great wrestling match and they're equal in power. They became friends afterwards.
- He once clashed with Zangief, and even though the former won in their fight, Haggar doesn't take it badly. There were rumors that there was another match◊, and Haggar won, making their stance to be a draw◊.
- Upon her arrival, Poison went up to him and, instead of being mad, asked that maybe one day that Haggar joins her wrestling federation, or at least challenge it when she has a big enough crew. Haggar accepted the challenge.
(Prez, Satellite, Queen Ophiuca)
Kanade Jinguuji, Goddess of the Absurdly Powerful Student Council
Big Brother, God of Dystopia
- Symbol: A Transer
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Class Representatives, Big Drill Hair, People Who Have Someone Watching Over Them, Mild Tsunderes, Rich Kids, Love and Friendship Triangles
- Domain: Drama, Law, Discipline
- Opposed By: Indiana Jones, due to an incident involving him, her in wave form and snakes.
- Followers: Chairperson (Rival Schools), Yukihiro Ayaka (Mahou Sensei Negima!), Kunimitsu Tezuka (The Prince of Tennis)
- Allies: Kanade, Yurika Kirishima
- After being killed by Joker, she took over this position, saying her greatest accomplishment was bribing Geo Stelar to come to their school in her hometown of Echo Ridge. She came back, but still occupies this position.
- She used to have to be saved by Mega Man Geo-Omega once a week, but not anymore as she has ascended to the pantheon. As the host who hijacked her body and gave Luna her powers was permanently killed, she has very little combat prowess, instead using her influence to prod the others into getting things done.
- She is friends with Yurika Kirishima, thanks to their similar hair styles and same creator.
- "I finally got Geo to come to school" (Sonia 21:22)
- Holly J. Sinclair is still burned about losing out on this position, and blames the Toronto District School Board's strict policy against student councils' defying the laws of space and time...
Senator Steven Armstrong, God of Surprisingly Combat-Capable Politicians
- Greater God
- Symbol: A boot stamping on a human face.
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Dictatorships, Doublethink, Room 101, Newspeak, Privacy Invasion, Rewriting the History Books, Shooting Shaggy Dogs, Time Settings That Have Already Come And Gone, Reality TV, Watching You, Irredeemability.
- Domains: Tyranny, Law, Evil, Mind.
- Allies: Nicolae Carpathia, The National Institute of Coordinated Experiments, The Technocracy, in particular the New World Order.
- Opposed by: Emmanuel Goldstein, Aslan, the PPC organization
- Can currently be found on weekends at the drive-in theater's flea market, desperately trying to sell cassette Walkmans, Rubik's Cubes, hot pink Vision Street Wear T-shirts and posters of Mary Lou Retton out of the back of a dented, rusty, sagging Dodge Aries K (complete with "Front Wheel Drive" emblem on the trunk lid). Sometimes the aftermath of Twenty Minutes into the Future really sucks.
- Has diversified into Reality TV to try and escape from the above fate.
- He is watching you.
- No one knows what he really looks like. Some theories say he's secretly Joseph Stalin.
Kim Il-Sung, Self-declared God of Hereditary Republics
- Theme song: Collective Consciousness (normally), It Has To Be This Way (when fighting Raiden)
- Greater God
- Symbol: Metal Gear Excelsus with USA flag in the background
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Well-Intentioned Extremist, Social Darwinist, Cigar Chomper, riding giant mechas, being actually more dangerous than them, Good Old Fisticuffs, Badass Bureaucrat, Friendly Enemy, Crazy Awesome, Badass, Applied Phlebotinum, NANOMACHINES, SON.
- Domains: America, Social Darwinism, War.
- Allies: Bandit Keith, Sundowner, Monsoon, Charles zi Britannia
- Enemies: Raiden, Teddy Roosevelt, Mike Haggar, Kiritsugu Emiya
- Nothing, absolutely nothing showed that the Senator would go on to be another deity, especially considering how his Metal Gear didn't turn out to be as dangerous as suspected. Having enough of this bullshit, Armstrong stepped out to confront Raiden and... this happened. Suffice to say, GUAE's applause went through the barriers of dimensions. Armstrong later cemented his deification by breaking a HF Blade in his hand like a stick, destroying MG Excelsus in one hit and putting up an epic fight with Raiden(though he ultimately lost in the end).
- Enjoys a good fight every now and then and so is a frequent visitor in House of Combat. People still seem to be surprised that he can be so dangerous.
- Occasionally visits House of Technology as well to strengthen the potential of his nanomachines.
- Because of his deification, University of Texas is currently experiencing an incredible period of prosperity.
- Believes only the strongest will survive, which sometimes puts him at odds with majority of other gods. While his policies are similar to Lucifers, he is not endorsed or allied with the Morningstar due to being Law aligned.
- Is currently busy trying to recreate a new version of United States of America where everyone can be truly free and fight their own wars. The number of his supporters rivals that of his opposition.
- When asked if the arts of Combat-Capable Politics was something that was PASSED DOWN THROUGH THE ARMSTRONG LINE FOR GENERATIONS!!... Steven was left unsure how to answer.
- Not the biggest fan of cherry blossoms. Don't bring them up, lest you want to be unable to, quoting the man, carry your box of shit out of the building.
Mateus Palamecia, God of Usurping Godly Power
- Theme Music: Song of Kim Il-Sung
- Symbol: The two FN Model 1900 pistols bequeathed to him by his father.
- Alignment: Depends on your point of view. China saw him as the Chaotic Neutral, America saw him as the Chaotic Evil, Stalin was pretty sure he was Leeroy Jenkins, he though of himself as a Chaotic Good, Generally speaking the only thing people agree on was that he was on no ones side but his own.
- Portfolio: Dictatorships, Doublethink, Privacy Invasion,Watching You, Irredeemability, AGodamI, Well-Intentioned Extremist, Jumping off the slippery slope, Forever War, Faux Affably Evil, Sociopathy, Rebel Leader, Dark Messiah, Face-Heel Turn
- Domains: Dictatorships, Cults of Personality, Rebellion, North Korea (Even after his Death)
- Allies: DirtyCommunists, Joseph Stalin, Big Brother, Vietnam, anyone opposed to America or Japan at any particular moment, Iran
- Opposed by: Captain America, Anyone from Japan, the South Koreans with Marines, anyone with more power than him, The Empire despite being just as evil.....
- Ascended to Godhood using the sheer power of mourning from his funeral, having already been treated as a God while living he was immediately at home in the Pantheon. Immediately began fighting the Japanese members of the Pantheon over a mortal grudge relating to the former colonization of his homeland. Captain America stepped in, thinking the new guy was getting picked on by said Japanese Gods, only to be attacked in turn by Kim. Once the scuffle ended Kim was informed that he was a demigod, to which he responded "I will behave in the manner of an Overdiety and deserve the rights of one as a god, and none of you can stop me!." The Overdieties now frequently send Kim strongly worded letters, which he uses as napkins and toilet paper. Currently attempting to figure out how to raise the Korean People's Army into the godly plane. If he suceeds in getting his Mooks then the House of Defence and War will have an epic battle on their hands.
- Usually worsipped only within his Mortal Domain, but IS worshiped there almost unanimously.
- It has become commonplace to troll him by placing loudspeakers that plays "Gangnam Style" at whatever location he is present at. The results are always hilarious.
(The Emperor, Emperor of Hell, Light Emperor, Trap Master
Cornelius Oswald Fudge, God of Head-in-the-Sand Management
- Theme Song: Battle Scene II
- Greater God (Aspirers for Overdeity status)
- Symbol: The staff by which he rules
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: The Emperor, later God Emperor, usurping the thrones of Heaven and Hell by means of his own death, trap based magics, Starfall, godly imagery and mentality, Faux Affably Evil, strategies
- Domains: Godhood, Empires, Rule, Heaven, Hell
- Allies(Whom are but tools): Chaos, Garland, Jecht, Kefka, Sephiroth, Golbez, Palpatine
- Enemies(Mere insects): Cosmos, Kain Highwind, Cloud Strife, Squall Leonhart, Terra Branford, Cecil Harvey, Sora, Mori Motonari, Lelouch vi Britannia, Firion, Nagisa Misumi & Honoka Yukishiro
- The Emperor's ascension was merely the beginning. Upon learning that there were so many seats of power above the thrones he had taken for himself in his own world, Mateus has seen to it that he will be the one to reign over all that exists.
- Is very wary around the likes of Motonari or David Xanatos. Though he refuses to admit anyone could possess a greater mind than his own, he has swallowed enough of his own pride to protect his own schemes.
- Serves once again among other Final Fantasy villains under the god Chaos, though only so long as it suits his needs.
- The next person to relate him in any way shape or form to the god David Bowie is going to set off a very nasty trap from him.
- He also flipped off when Nagisa Misumi & Honoka Yukishiro mistook him as a reincarnated Pissard, who, you guessed it, looks like David Bowie. The battle raged for a long time and by the end of it, The Emperor has come to hate Pretty Cures in general.
The Pointy-Haired Boss, God of Stupid Management
- Symbol: The Ministry of Magic symbol.
- Alignment: Lawful Stupid
- Portfolio: Head-in-the-Sand Management, Bitch in Sheep's Clothing, Kangaroo Court, Horrible Judge of Character, Meaningful Name, Pointy-Haired Boss, Being Truly Dumb, Obstructive Zealot, Taking Level In Douchebaggery, Turn In Your Badge, What Happened to the Mouse?.
- Domains: Law, Leadership, Willful Obliviousness, Stupidity, Jerkiness.
- Allies: Dolores Umbridge, The Pointy-Haired Boss.
- Enemies: The rest of the Harry Potter cast.
- While he resides in the House of Leadership, and claims to help the GUAG, he's pretty useless, as he refuses to acknowledge that the GUAE exists, or is any threat, because that would mean trouble in his job.
- At first, appeared kindly to Harry. Showed his true colors when Voldemort returned, and he ran a smear campaign on the Boy Who Lived so that he wouldn't have to live in a less comfortable world than the one he already lived in. Harry is now his worst enemy.
Jason Lee Scott, God of Standardized Leaders
- Symbol: His pointy hairstyle
- Alignment: Stupid Neutral
- Portfolio: Bad Boss, Pointy-Haired Boss, The Ditz, The Cloudcuckoolander Was Right, Does Not Understand Sarcasm, Dumbass Has a Point, Mean Boss (early years), No Name Given, Obstructive Bureaucrat, Stupid Boss, Ultimate Job Security
- Domains: Business, Leadership, Stupidity, Pointy Hair.
- Allies: Cornelius Fudge
- Is manager of a company in the pantheon. Most wonder how it manages to stay afloat, considering his completely insane business suggestions. Most think it's the fact that his employees mostly ignore him that has saved them.
- Once lost a game of chess with a pineapple
- Is the only known human to fail a Turing Test.
(Mighty Morphin Red Ranger I, Gold Zeo Ranger II)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A yellow Lightning Bolt.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Catch Phrase: "It's Morphin' Time!"
- Portfolio: Standardized Leaders, Law of Chromatic Superiority, Tokusatsu, Martial Arts, Big Brother Mentors, Protagonist Power Up Privileges, Old Soldiers, Those Who Returned From The Bus With Success.
- Domains: Leadership, Heroics, Good.
- Allies: Dr. Tommy Oliver, Ryan Steele, Doggie Krueger, The Toku Base, all the Pretty Cures, anyone who's a natural leader.
- Enemies: The entire Demonic Legion.
- Jason was formerly in the Toku Base as part of the Teen Badass Division. Now, it's time for him to ascend in this House as the God of Standarized Leaders.
- Formed part of a Ten-Ranger team, lead by his pal Tommy (as the Red Zeo Ranger of course) back in 2002, to fight against the Machine Empire renmants.
- Despite his ascension, he still visits the Toku Base to train fellow teen badasses, specially Troy Burrows/Megaforce Red.