We've switched servers and will be updating the old code over the next couple months, meaning that several things might break. Please report issues here
A small house, but one of the most important of them all, leadership is the quality of being able to take control of forces and let them follow through tough times. They may not have the sheer power or money as other Gods have, but their charisma and ability to take charge is what makes them some of the most deadliest gods ever.
open/close all folders
Grand United Alliance Faction Leaders
Cosmos, Goddess of Good, Patron Saint of Those who Aspire to be Benevolent and Leader of the Grand United Alliance of Good
(Goddess of Harmony)
- Theme Song: Keeping the Peace
- Overdeity of Good
- Symbol: Ten uniquely-shaped Crystals, one for each of her original champions. Alternatively, her counterpart to the Stigma of Chaos, which is White and Feathery as opposed to Black and Spiky.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Preservation of the Balance Between Order and Chaos, Saintliness, Motherliness, Wisdom, Long-Term Planning, Self-Sacrifice For The Greater Good.
- Domain: Balance, Destiny, Good, Law, Hope, Protection.
- Allies: Cloud Strife, Terra Branford, Zordon, the majority of the Good-aligned deities.
- Followers: Onion Knight, Zidane Tribal, Professor Shantotto, Lord Shojo, the Man In The Moon, Palutena, and many others.
- Enemies: Melkor, Chaos, YHVH.
- Despite being technically less powerful than Iluvatar, his duties as one of the Holy Trinity keeps him from being active all the time in the Grand United Alliance of Good. Thus, Cosmos rose through the ranks to be named leader of the Alliance until further notice. Many of the chaotic members grumbled about the appointment, but as Cosmos is also fully willing to get down and dirty in the war, most eventually came around to the leadership.
- Frequents the House of Heroes quite often to help plan with the generals, but will just as soon visit the other houses in order to check on good recruits from the other houses.
- Is taking part in a grand alliance of the most brilliant minds in the pantheon as part of "The Pantheonic Rebellion" over YHVH's plan to kill Madoka in cold blood.
Melkor, God of Evil, Elder Demon of Those who Aspire to be Diabolical and Leader of The Grand United Alliance of Evil
(Morgoth, Bauglir, The Supreme Dark Lord, The Great Enemy, Dark Enemy of the World, Belegurth)
- Overdeity of Evil
- Alignment: Evil (varies between Lawful, Neutral and Chaotic depending on his mood)
- Portfolio: Every single villain trope EVER.
- Domains: Evil, Darkness, Corruption, Tyranny, Destruction, Hatred, Fear, Greed, and many more negative things.
- Followers: Every villain to ever exist.
- Allies: The Ebon Dragon, in an uneasy "backstab opportunity" truce. For the betting ring as to which one consumes the other first out of sheer hatred of anything powerful that is not of themselves to become the True Ultimate Evil, please see Marge Simpson and Tsunade of the House of Commerce. The long shot bet is Azathoth, for those betting on a surprise upset.
- He is by far the most powerful and feared of all villains as the role giving to him is to be the very embodiment of evil itself. As such, he can never be truly destroyed. For as long as evil existed in the hearts and minds of all living things in all the myriad universes and realites then so will he remain Nigh Invulnerable to all attempts to kill him.
- Is behind the creation of every villain born in 20th and 21th century fiction.
- Has spend the past few score thousand years sealed away in the Void by gods now long forgotten. Is highly curious about this newfangled technology stuff mortals have come up with in his absence, but is learning fast enough that he's only set his hair on fire twice so far. Credited by ancient scrolls as developing genetic engineering roughly 20,000 years before any other villain.
- Is rather pissed at Sauron for how poorly evil in Arda was managed in his absence. It took the gods themselves to dethrone Melkor's reign of terror, but all it took was a few midgets and a "hey, look at this squad over here" to dethrone that incompetent minion he had running things.
- More recently, The Golden Spider has pissed off Melkor by claiming to be above the God of Evil. The Golden Spider's reasoning is that he is a Creator of Life, much like Eru, who was the one who created Melkor, meaning that Melkor was below him. Understandably, this turned many heads, considering the Golden Spider called such a thing into question.
YHVH, the Absolute Lawmaker and Leader of the Grand United Alliance of Law
(YHWH, Yehowah, Yahweh
, Elohim, Sabaoth, Shaddai
, Demiurge, Ancient of Days
, the Great Will
, The Lord
- Theme Music: Omega (YHVH), Major Boss (Sabaoth, Shaddai, Elohim, YHVH), Kagutsuchi Battle 1, Kagutsuchi Battle 2, Merkabah I (Ancient of Days)
- Overdeity of Law
- Symbol: His Countenance.
- Alignment: Pure Law, which translates out to Lawful Good to his loyal followers and Lawful Evil to everyone else.
- Portfolio: Villainous Supreme Beings, Tyrannical Abuse of Law, Abominable Abuse of His Own Creation, Soulless Worlds, The Evils of Free Will, Gods Influenced by Their Worshippers, Absolute Moral Authority, Immortality by Proxy, Once-Benevolent Deities Driven Insane, Genocide, Lack of Empathy, Absolute Order
- Domains: Light, Law, Creation, Tyranny, Faith, Order.
- Followers: "The Loving God," The Creator, a second The Creator, The Occuria, various not-good light-aligned beings, at least until he crosses one too many Moral Event Horizons for even them.
- Herald: Metatron
- Allies: his five Names, Kagutsuchi, lots and lots of Celestial Paragons and Archangels. Has a tenuous alliances of convenience with Darkseid, Palpatine, Dolores Umbridge, Arthas Menethil, Friday Monday, Megatron, Scorpanok, Nerissa, Gi Guy, Red Skull, Lex Luthor, Destro, Copy X, Frollo and Seymour Guado.
- Enemies: Lucifer, and for that matter, the entire Chaos Pantheon, Benevolent creator-figures (he gives them a bad name), Sosuke Aizen (Aizen sees him as an obstacle to his ambitions), Shu Shirakawa, the GUAG Sisterhood... pretty much everyone with a modicum of Free Will, which is to say, Everyone not listed under "allies".
- Apart from the ones hailing from his own multiverse, his "followers" listed above don't so much follow him as work toward the same goal, as they're all fairly powerful themselves and would gladly try to take over his portfolio if given half the chance. However, given the massive legions he has amassed, none of the competitors come nearly close to challenging his role as the Overdeity of Law.
- YHVH is also highly intolerant of other Top God candidates, outright seeking the annihilation of all other Creator Gods with limited success. He refuses to acknowledge the existence of any Creator who has proven stronger (not that there are many), and indeed, many of the friendlier Creators prefer it so, given the kind of press he generates for them. While there have been countless attempts to overthrow him, the desire to return to the stability and order he promises is too great, and as many times as he is destroyed, he invariably comes back. This is why he mocks any and all attempts to remove him from the human spirit or from the Throne of Law. And why he regards the "Pantheonic Rebellion" as a particularly funny if stupid joke.
- His Blue and Orange Morality isn't hard to comprehend. It's merely that his Law and Good axes and the Chaos and Evil ones overlap perfectly. Consequently, Chaotic Good is a complete oxymoron to him, as is Lawful Evil. It would be a terrible mistake to define the Great Will as purely evil - horrifying as his acts may be, he ultimately seeks the best for his Chosen, and to save as many as he can to usher them into an egalitarian paradise, with everyone serving as a well-oiled cog under his benevolent, perfect will, happy and protected forever and ever. Any form of freedom or difference is an unnecessary luxury he eventually intends to dispense with, and if a few have to suffer for the many to achieve his dream, so be it.
- Through the power of Kagutsuchi and the Conception, he constantly creates and destroys universes in an eternal quest to create his perfect world, studying the variables of Humanity and how to manipulate them better, so he can ultimately purge them, no matter the cost, on every world and every timeline, of The Evils of Free Will. This worked so well some believe Shinryu might have been cribbing ideas from him.
- He's the ultimate incarnation of the concepts of Law and Tyranny. It's spoken he was once a benevolent god, but was driven to insanity and corruption by a massive flaw in reality. There are literally none who remember how he once was. Few are willing to broach the subject, either for fear of provoking him...or finding out what he has to say. Even worse, nobody's sure of exactly what was/is the flaw in reality that caused the shift. Efforts to find out what this was and eliminate its influence on the Mad God have all failed miserably.
- There was this one universe where he tried being more empathetic. More or less worked, except that due to an earlier act of dickery (orchestrating the whole Abel And Cain scenario to create the first martyr and the first murderer) what seemed to be a perfect plan for the domination of Law got derailed and he had to settle for at least preventing that Earth from falling into absolute Chaos. Metatron was ordered to take a note on the incident, file it, and lose it for a while.
- He personally has little interest in the Pantheon (he isn't even around most of the time), though he regularly sends envoys and avatars to oversee the situation.
- Very similar to the Abrahamic God, but not the same thing.
- His legions, while completely loyal, seem to have various degrees of understanding as to what exactly His will is. Most glaringly, the Four Archangels have twice created societies based on deep classist principles against His wishes. Satan is loyal to the principles of Law, not necessarily to Him, Merkabah is half crazy but has a firmer grasp on Law's tenets, Mastema ping-pongs between a selfish jackass and a genuinely helpful Guardian Angel, the Ancient of Days is merely a killing machine, Kuzuryuu was created without a will, the Demiurge is obsessed with sealing all human souls in the physical universe, and He no longer bothers to try to track Samael's allegiances. His sole actual link to the Pantheon and Speaker of His Will is Metatron, but the Voice cannot be everywhere at once.
- To everyone's horror, Metatron managed to send him a partial communiqué about Lucifer's recent activities. The last time someone got under the Great Will's skin as badly as when he received the news, the poor sap responsible was trapped in an endless cycle of death and rebirth, doomed to record the history of the entire Multiverse as a spectator for eternity, forbidden to ever influence the fate of a single world. He doesn't care what Metatron does to both Homura and Madoka. He just wants it to be worse than that.
- To this end, He has been meeting with fellow tyrants Darkseid, Palpatine, Dolores, Arthas, Friday Monday, Megatron, Starscream, Scorpanok, Nerissa, Gi Guy, Red Skull, Lex Luthor, Destro, Copy X, Frollo, and Seymour Guado about forming a "Regime". This news brought great worry to the pantheon, especially to the Sisterhood given his recent plot against Madoka.
- The ascension of YHVH and Lucifer to the Main House caused quite an uproar, especially considering their most recent crimes. Officially, the reason YHVH was finally let in was due to him being an Overdeity and the fact he is the Anthropomorphic Personification of a character alignment. To be truthful, it was due to the ascent of Lucifer: Dream wants to keep a close eye on the fallen angel after he actually managed to bring down a Main House deity, an act originally thought utterly impossible. So he allowed Lucifer in under the pretense of needing to maintain the balance between him and YHVH. The Great Will ate it right up. Lucifer didn't.
- One of the few gods to tell Mr. Rogers where to stick it (not in those exact words, perhaps, but still). While YHVH is powerful in his own right, general consensus chalks the action up to YHVH's delusional inability to comprehend the fact that ANYONE could be stronger than him. Still, he did appreciate, however slightly, Rogers' willingness — nay, devotion — to help others.
- At the end of the Pantheonic Rebellion, he was captured and sent to the Court of the Gods. Before his trial commenced, he was subjected to a Vigilante style No-Holds-Barred Beatdown. His formal punishment was to be split apart into multiple pieces, and cast back into his own universe with only quasi-deity power until he learned that law and good are not synonomous. Unfortunately, it didn't take. He realized that indeed, law and good are not the same, and declared that law was vastly more important. To everyone's horror, he regained his full power before everyone's eyes and proceeded to form the Grand Alliance of Law, cementing his place as an official member of the Alignment Incarnations and a huge threat in the Pantheon.
Lucifer, Creator of Chaos and Chairman of the Grand United Alliance of Chaos
(Helel, the Lightbringer, Morningstar, Prince of Darkness, The Great Darkness, The Demon Lord, Louis Cypher, the Rebel King of Hell)
- Theme Music: Lord of the Netherworld, The Final Battle, VS Last and Lucifer.
- Overdeity of Chaos
- Symbol: A pair of Angelic and Demonic Wings.
- Alignment: Pure Chaos, which translates out to Chaotic Good or Chaotic Neutral for those who consider him an example to follow, and Chaotic Evil for those who disagree with him.
- Portfolio: Louis Cypher, Bonus Bosses, Magnificent Bastardry, Absolute Destruction of Law, Superpowered Challenges, Crippling Attacks, Manipulative Bastards, Batman Gambits, Bishonens, Noble Demons, Challenging Ordinary People To Pursue Their Dreams, Creating Utopia, Lucifer Not Being Evil, being summoned by The Power of Friendship, Being a Mysterious Backer, The Unfettered.
- Domains: Freedom, Chaos, Manipulation, Humanity, Power, Tests, Hope, Change, Ambition, Desire.
- Herald: Beelzebub
- Allies: Naoki Kashima note , Asura, Raidou Kuzunoha the XIV, The Fiendsnote , Flynn note Homura Akemi, Senator Steven Armstrong, Xenagos, Aleph
- Enemies: YHVH, Melkor, Satan, The Magical Girl Sisterhood,
- Humans to impress him: Shu Shirakawa, Kenshiro.
- He's highly secretive of exactly who he is, how he came into being, and his relations with YHVH and humanity, but it was he who sparked the creation of the concept of Chaos itself. He is, however, very vocal on what he believes: a world with absolute freedom where all sentient beings are free to do as they please. He's utterly ruthless in the pursuit of his goals, but make no mistake: he, for good or bad, is with humanity all the way. Yes, he believes in a wild, savage world where power and freedom are the apex of life. But considering the alternative...
- Most good and neutral gods still think he's a bastard, though, and that his philosophy of absolute chaos is just as bad as YHVH's own vision of absolute order. Lucifer himself agrees. However, he points out that against the sheer power of his enemy, one either matches him, or dies.
- With his ascension to the Main House, he has lost a lot of his privacy, and thus ability to scheme, as well as much contact with the House of Chaos. He has no issue with this anyway, as humans cannot control their desires; the bondage imposed by order will break down, and through that desire, a new Lightbringer is born anew. As long as humans wish for freedom, he shall never fade away.
- Whatever you do, don't mistake him for Satan. You'll just piss both of them off. Lucifer simply had the misfortune of being given the same name that the Devil had back when he was an angel of the Lord (not YHVH, but the being he was based on). Better not ask about the fact that Lucifer was once Helel, YHVH's most beloved archangel, either.
- Freely accepts that his most often-seen avatar owes much of its appearance to one of his favorite musicians, David Bowie.
- Has a cordial relationship with the Chaos Gods, though he is a bit exasperated that they're stuck in the worst of their respective emotions instead of becoming entities of true Chaos and fully encompassing the entire spectrum of the emotions they are supposed to embody.
- Has a similar relationship with Discord. Each respects the others' dedication to breaking up the sovereignty of the local Top God in favor of absolute Chaos, but Discord finds Lucifer's interest in humanity's potential boring while Lucifer finds Discord woefully under-motivated. Since Discord forged a bond with Fluttershy, however, Lucifer is cautiously optimistic that Discord may just learn what he's talking about yet. It's at least a first step.
- On the other hand, he does not get along with Melkor at all since Melkor believes that Chaos should be all about causing infinite destruction and suffering for the sheer sake of it and sees humanity as nothing more than a mere plaything. Lucifer just sadly shakes his head and muses on "wasted potential".
- Is a little upset that his son Adam Young wants nothing to do with him and refers to his foster father as 'Dad'. However, he acknowledges and appreciates the irony, and lets the boy have his space.
- In his attempts to subvert any timeline where the future is determined by YHVH, he has experimented and manipulated others to see what potential futures there are. After many battles against him, he has come to the conclusion that Raidou Kuzunoha The XIV is the "spark" who can ensure that YHVH never has his way.
- A very firm believer in the power of Humanity. However, he is also of the opinion that power and freedom are rewards to be seized/earned and not inalienable rights that can be taken for granted. This has caused some friction with Asura and is one of the major points against Lucifer.
- Occasional ally of the Fiends. They are not obligated to obey his commands, but are more than willing to work with him if they feel their duty goes hand in hand with Lucifer's plans.
- Seems to be on a bit of a Gender Bender streak as of late. He's also been noted to have put a bit more effort into his most recent alias's name and personality.
- In contrast with the Great Will, Lucifer understands the concepts of Chaotic Evil and Lawful Good in comparison to his own chaotic views - he simply has little use for such labels given he himself allows for no limits in his own desires. Despite committing some less-then-savory acts of his own, Lucifer ultimately seeks the best for humanity, and to guide as many as he can to a paradise of true freedom, with everyone given a chance to shape the world based solely on their own competence, without having to worry about being silenced by rules based on arbitrary, ultimately self-serving nonsense. Any form of law or structure are suffocating nuisances he eventually intends to dispense with, and if there are people too weak to survive in the world he dreams of, so be it.
- Sick to death of people asking him if he plays the fiddle. For the record, he doesn't, and for a while couldn't for the life of him think of why people kept asking him such a frankly inane question. Eventually someone told him, and, to everyone's surprise, it quickly became a favorite song of his: the idea of a human beating him in a fiddle duel with nothing but his own skill, having the gall to call him a "son of a bitch" and saying he welcomes a rematch at any time was incredible. He still has no intention of learning to play the fiddle himself.
- Summoned twice due to The Power of Friendship and representing free will against the Order of Yamato, Satan, and Ameno-Sagiri. Did we mention he defeated Satan with a hug? Kinda important thing to note. He is also the powerful Persona/Demon unlocked by the Seekers of Truth Judgement Arcana and Alcor's Fate.
- Important: he's Chaos, not Evil, at least in this incarnation. That portfolio belongs to Nyarlathotep. That being said, don't think he's entirely benevolent, either. While he's not necessarily a Social Darwinist, he is The Unfettered and has been known to support (and act on) extremely Chaotic Evil acts and deities for the sake of his goals. There's a reason so many are wary of him and just how far he's willing to go. Case in point:
- Was noticed observing Homura Akemi from afar, much to the worry of many in the Pantheon: when it comes to finding those with the potential to become powerful warriors of Chaos, Lucifer has proven to be an excellent judge of character. The Pantheon's fears were realized when Homura was spotted spending time with a blonde magical girl calling herself Louisa Ferre. The extent of Lucifer's involvement was shown in full when Homura betrayed Madoka at Lucifer's urging, kicking off an event known as the "Great Upheaval" Using a magatama she got from the Chaos Lord, Homura was able to gain the power she needed to make her strong enough to steal Madoka's own, overthrowing the Law of Cycles with the goal of taking Madoka off the front lines and out of danger. Judging by his previous actions, it is speculated that Lucifer is attempting to lure Homura further into the ways of Chaos, and turn her into yet another general in his war against YHVH. While he is pleased by his success, Homura's clear regret for her actions have given him cause to worry. He has tried to act as a grounding force for her in this regard, convincing her that what she did was a great kindness for Madoka and lending an ear to her worries.
- When it became known that he was behind the "Great Upheaval", Lucifer quickly became one of the most reviled gods in the Pantheon. Most of the good-aligned gods declared that he has officially crossed the Moral Event Horizon in their eyes and are going to see that he is brought to account for it. The forces of The GUAG are currently gearing up for a showdown with him, especially the Magical Girl Sisterhood. He manipulated and twisted Homura's pure feelings of love for Madoka and in their eyes, that is absolutely unforgivable. The only issue is that even inconveniencing him is a rather difficult task, and by doing so, they risk the direct, undivided attention of the Great Will. And Lucifer just won't stop smiling...
- When approached for comment, Lucifer posed a chilling question: "Is it not reasonable that Hope be tested and shattered if found wanting? Would you rather her powers have failed to protect her apostles at a critical moment? Her weakness nearly destroyed the Pantheon: I hope they remember that as they search for a leader truly capable of leading the Sisterhood."
- Declared that he actually felt a little bad for them upon learning more about Madoka's replacement.
- These plans were recently put on hold: YHVH's recent actions, namely threatening to subject the defenseless Madoka to a Fate Worse Than Death to prevent her from ever regaining her former glory have taken precedence as an immediate threat. No one is sure if this was a fortuitous circumstance for Lucifer, or if he actively planned for it: either way, he is perfectly content to observe the conflict and intervene only to prevent it from cooling into a cold war.
- Recently he also seems to have taken an interest in another girl, the yet to be deified Zero. This interest may relate to the many rumors and mysteries that are still surrounding her. After the "Great Upheaval" many deities are generally cautious or outright trying to keep Lucifer away from her.
- Has finally encountered someone capable of astounding even him, in Shu Shirakawa, who managed to temporally annihilate both his and the still absent YHVH's temples with his Neo Granzon upon his arrival in the Pantheon. Lucifer seems genuinely confused as to why a man of such utter unpredictability is choosing to oppose rather than side with him. Shu, for his part, claims that he finds any deity who manipulates others for their cause, be they Lawful or Chaotic, to be a great personal offense to him and promises to send him, the Great Will, Nyarlathotep, Melkor, the 4 Chaos Gods and anyone else he deems distasteful to the inescapable oblivion of going beyond the event horizon of a black hole, someday. This did not have the desired reaction; instead, Shu only received raucous applause from Lucifer - his goal is to free Humankind from the yoke of all Gods, not rule it! Should Shu manage to enact such a feat without harming the human spirit, Lucifer has agreed to go quietly into his can. Now the matter remains of proving this is possible...
- Is entirely aware that the only reason he ascended was due to the Main House wanting to keep closer tabs on him.
Darkseid, God of Tyranny and Dystopia Justifies the Means
- Overdeity (also rules over the New Gods of Apokolips)
- Symbol: A capital Omega letter
- Alignment: Lawful Evil personified.
- Portfolio: Galactic and World Conquest, Eye Beams, Multiversal Conquest, Beating Up Superman, Tranquil Fury, TERRIBLE Bosses, Abusive Parents, God Complex, God Killing.
- Domains: Evil, War, Tyranny, Strength, Anti-Life.
- Allies: Melkor, Sauron, Shao Kahn, Dark Specter.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork With: Lex Luthor, The Joker.
- Enemies: Superman, Supergirl, Red Robin, Nightwing, Batman, The Question, Wonder Woman, The Flash (Barry Allen), Ambush Bug, Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Raven, Aquaman, Steel, Firestorm, Green Arrow, Hawkgirl, Power Girl, Batgirl, Cyborg, Zatanna... and surprisingly enough, Lobo.
- Don't be fooled if he seems less threatening, you're only fighting a clone/avatar of him.
- He sees other gods as threats to his conquest of everything, so he constantly plans to kill every god in the pantheon and outside of it and take their places. The other gods are usually powerful enough to keep him down.
- Has recently taken a level in badass, beginning his ascent as Joker's Lawful Evil counterpart.
- Darkseid IS.
- Once he found out that the only reason that every move, choice, thought and action by any member of the Pantheon is predetermined by outer beings who simply does this for their own enjoyment, robbing all gods from any kind of true free will. This did harm his ego badly, but he later got the thought that he could break the entire pantheon's spirits if he revealed this information to them, thus making him supreme ruler. However, before that plan could come to be, Deadpool revealed to him that the "outer beings" are in fact a bunch of nerds and geeks on TV Tropes who simply decided to make a Massive Multiplayer Crossover on the site for fun and that he has one of the smallest entrees out of them all. You get one guess on how well Darksied took this. Luckily for him, the SCP Foundation gave him some of their strongest amnesiacs in order to keep that memory forgotten.
- Darkseid recently reaffirmed his place as a Multiversal threat in the New 52, with one documented story of his war on Earth-2 revealing he is in possession of the Anti-Life Equation, having retained it from Final Crisis, and another revealing he has been systematically slaying the Supermen of the Multiverse for unknown purpose, even making a clone of one of them to lead his armies on Earth-2 in place of the defiant Steppenwolf. He is now powerful to the extent that the Anti-Monitor has been building up strength for the expressed purpose of fighting him, with his actions being the cause of another event of significance.
Big Brother, God of Dystopia
- Greater God
- Symbol: A boot stamping on a human face.
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Dictatorships, Doublethink, Room 101, Newspeak, Privacy Invasion, Rewriting the History Books, Shooting Shaggy Dogs, Time Settings That Have Already Come And Gone, Reality TV, Watching You, Irredeemability.
- Domains: Tyranny, Law, Evil, Mind.
- Allies: Nicolae Carpathia, The National Institute of Coordinated Experiments, The Technocracy, in particular the New World Order.
- Opposed by: Emmanuel Goldstein, Aslan, the PPC organization
- Can currently be found on weekends at the drive-in theater's flea market, desperately trying to sell cassette Walkmans, Rubik's Cubes, hot pink Vision Street Wear T-shirts and posters of Mary Lou Retton out of the back of a dented, rusty, sagging Dodge Aries K (complete with "Front Wheel Drive" emblem on the trunk lid). Sometimes the aftermath of Twenty Minutes into the Future really sucks.
- Has diversified into Reality TV to try and escape from the above fate.
- He is watching you.
- No one knows what he really looks like. Some theories say he's secretly Joseph Stalin.
Havelock Vetinari, God of Politicians
(Lord Vetinari, The Patrician, Thinking Tyrant)
- Greater God
- Symbol: Black coat-of-arms on black background
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: plans, The Vetinari Job Security, The Chessmasters, Magnificent Bastards
- Domain: Law, City, Tyranny, Planning, Trickery
- Master strategist and manipulator with an eye for details, expert politician. Knows the nature of anyone he observes for more than a few minutes.
- Followers: Although Vetinari is Lawful Neutral, most of his followers are Lawful (or Neutral) Evil, most notably Sir Francis Urquhart and Harry Saxon. Jed Barlett is a rare Lawful Good follower. Would-be followers of Vetinari who simply don't measure up include Cornelius Fudge and Jim Hacker. The jury is still out as to whether Harriet Jones qualifies as a follower of Vetinari, or indeed what her alignment is.
Mateus Palamecia, God of Usurping Godly Power
(The Emperor, Emperor of Hell, Light Emperor, Trap Master
- Theme Song: Battle Scene II
- Greater God (Aspirers for Overdeity status)
- Symbol: The staff by which he rules
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: The Emperor, later God Emperor, usurping the thrones of Heaven and Hell by means of his own death, trap based magics, Starfall, godly imagery and mentality, Faux Affably Evil, strategies
- Domains: Godhood, Empires, Rule, Heaven, Hell
- Allies(Whom are but tools): Chaos, Garland, Jecht, Kefka, Sephiroth, Golbez, Palpatine
- Enemies (Mere insects): Cosmos, Kain Highwind, Cloud Strife, Squall Leonhart, Terra Branford, Cecil Harvey, Sora, Mori Motonari, Lelouch vi Britannia, Firion, Nagisa Misumi & Honoka Yukishiro, Yuna, David Bowie
- The Emperor's ascension was merely the beginning. Upon learning that there were so many seats of power above the thrones he had taken for himself in his own world, Mateus has seen to it that he will be the one to reign over all that exists.
- Is very wary around the likes of Motonari or David Xanatos. Though he refuses to admit anyone could possess a greater mind than his own, he has swallowed enough of his own pride to protect his own schemes.
- Serves once again among other Final Fantasy villains under the god Chaos, though only so long as it suits his needs.
- The next person to relate him in any way shape or form to the god David Bowie is going to be caught in a very nasty trap from him.
- He also flipped off when Nagisa Misumi & Honoka Yukishiro mistook him as a reincarnated Pissard, who, you guessed it, looks like David Bowie. The battle raged for a long time and by the end of it, The Emperor has come to hate Pretty Cures in general.
Palpatine, God of The Empire and The Dark Side
(Darth Sidious, The Emperor)
- Theme Music: The Emperor Arrives and Emperor's Throne Room
- Greater God
- Symbol: The Sith Insignia.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil, though he can use the Lawful Evil alignment to his ends
- Portfolio: The Emperor, Galactic Conqueror, The Man Behind the Man, The Dark Side, Magnificent Bastards, Gambit Roulettes, Evil Chancellors, The Chessmaster, Manipulative Bastard, Having Planets Destroyed.
- Domains: Evil, Darkness, Politics, Tyranny, Corruption, Manipulation.
- Follower: Maximilian.
- Allies: Grand Admiral Thrawn, Death Star, Imperial Missile Boat, Sauron, Tzeentch, Big Brother, Red Skull, Lord Voldemort, Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz, Light Yagami, Sosuke Aizen, Kefka, M. Bison, Megatron, Emperor Charles vi Britannia, Emperor Palamecia, and the Dark Kingdom.
- Enemies: Luke Skywalker, Lelouch vi Britannia, Suzaku Kururugi, Havelock Vetinari, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Captain America, Batman, Optimus Prime, Josiah Bartlet, Guy Shishioh, Kamina, Char Aznable, Ryouma Nagare, Robin Hood, and the Doctor.
- Special Relationship: Darth Vader.
- Upon his ascension, his former minions, Vader, Thrawn, Death Star and the Imperial Missile Boat flocked to his side and once again swore their undying loyalty to him and his goals. This is source of alarm to many members of the Pantheon, since not not only does Palpatine have control over two super weapons but also Vader's 501st Legion which gives him the resources to stage his own possible revolution against the Pantheon. He is aware that Vader and the 501st are waiting to turn on him, and that Thrawn and the Imperial Missile Boat are carefully looking away should that happen.
- Is currently trying to get all the evil alignment Pantheon members to join him in support his eventual coup d'état of the Main House, both openly and covertly. So far, he's had some success...
- Apparently VERY overjoyed when he's allowed to be a God, sitting on the Pantheon. Every day, he celebrates by shouting POWERRRRRRRR! UNLIMITED POWERRRRRRRR! while blasting some poor statue (and, recently, Maximilian's underling Selvaria Bles, who attempted a coup d'état to free Maximilian from Palpatine's grip, and, as of recent, he has succeeded in plotting her removal with the help of House Noxus).
Senator Steven Armstrong, God of Surprisingly Combat-Capable Politicians
- Theme song: Collective Consciousness (normally), It Has To Be This Way (when fighting Raiden)
- Greater God
- Symbol: Metal Gear Excelsus with USA flag in the background
- Alignment: Lawful Evil (at first glance. Considering his ultimate motive, he may be more Chaotic Netural with Lawful Evil methods)
- Portfolio: Well-Intentioned Extremist, Social Darwinist, Cigar Chomper, riding giant mechas, being actually more dangerous than them, Good Old Fisticuffs, Badass Bureaucrat, Friendly Enemy, Crazy Awesome, Badass, Applied Phlebotinum, NANOMACHINES, SON.
- Domains: America, Social Darwinism, War.
- Allies: Bandit Keith, Sundowner, Monsoon, Mistral, Liquid Snake, Solidus Snake, Charles zi Britannia, Psycho Mantis, Lucifer, Homura Akemi
- Enemies: Raiden, Teddy Roosevelt, Mike Haggar, Kiritsugu Emiya, Chipp Zanuff.
- Nothing, absolutely nothing showed that the Senator would go on to be another deity, especially considering how his Metal Gear didn't turn out to be as dangerous as suspected. Having enough of this bullshit, Armstrong stepped out to confront Raiden and... this happened. Suffice to say, GUAE's applause went through the barriers of dimensions. Armstrong later cemented his deification by breaking a HF Blade in his hand like a stick, destroying MG Excelsus in one hit and putting up an epic fight with Raiden(though he ultimately lost in the end).
- Enjoys a good fight every now and then and so is a frequent visitor in House of Combat. People still seem to be surprised that he can be so dangerous.
- Occasionally visits House of Technology as well to strengthen the potential of his nanomachines.
- Because of his deification, University of Texas is currently experiencing an incredible period of prosperity.
- Believes only the strongest will survive, which sometimes puts him at odds with majority of other gods. While his policies are similar to Lucifer's, he was not officially endorsed or allied with the Morningstar for a while due to being Law aligned. Lucifer ultimately pointed out that he doesn't care about the methods, but the outcome. Despite Armstrong's Lawful appearance, his ultimate goal is purely Chaotic: becoming the ruler to destroy all the rules is something Lucifer has no problem with. As such, when he offered a seat amongst the Lords of Chaos to Armstrong, the senator decided to take him up on his offer.
- Wholeheartedly approves of Homura's actions during The Great Upheaval, saying that she's doing exactly what he's advertising, fighting her own war. Needless to say, this didn't bring him any favors within the Pantheon.
- Is currently busy trying to recreate a new version of United States of America where everyone can be truly free and fight their own wars. The number of his supporters rivals that of his opposition.
- When asked if the arts of Combat-Capable Politics was something that was PASSED DOWN THROUGH THE ARMSTRONG LINE FOR GENERATIONS!!... Steven was left unsure how to answer.
- Not the biggest fan of cherry blossoms. Don't bring them up, lest you want to be unable to, quoting the man, carry your box of shit out of the building.
- Currently was called out by Chipp Zanuff that his efforts to be the next president of USA is futile and not very good, and his nanomachines are no match for his ninja skills. Armstrong just awaits the time they actually cross in a fight to see who's right.
- Gaining the cooperation of Solidus Snake didn't sit well with Raiden, meaning both his biggest adversaries were in league. Liquid Snake and Psycho Mantis's later support is also leaving many concerned. Batman is currently preparing a countermeasure just in case.
- Has expressed interest in getting Liberty Prime on his side. While the robot's idea of what America should be is not necessarily one Armstrong agrees with, anyone who enforces their ideals with Prime's enthusiasm is alright in his book. Plus, having played college ball, he knows a good throwing arm when he sees one. Comments on forming a team among the pantheon have yet gone unanswered.
Theodore Roosevelt, God of Bad Ass Presidents
(Teddy, The Bull Moose.)
- Greater God
- Symbol: A Bull Moose
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Badass Moustache, Badass Presidents, Genius Bruiser, Great White Hunter, Gunboat Diplomacy, Handicapped Badass, Specs of Awesome
- Domains: The White House, Conservation of the Environment, Politics, Square Deals
- Allies: Captain America, Chuck Norris, Scrooge McDuck.
- Enemies: All the Evil-aligned members of the House of Commerce.
- Followers: Michael Wilson, James Marshall
- He ascended when he was Kicked Upstairs as a result of a failed Batman Gambit by the GUAE. It was a close four-way race between Teddy, George Washington, Andrew Jackson, and Michael Wilson for this position, but ultimately Washington stepped down, Jackson was disqualified for the "Trail of Tears", and it was pointed out that unlike Wilson Teddy didn't need a Mini-Mecha.
- It is rumored that he was the Super Prototype for Chuck Norris and many Gods are currently placing bets on which is more powerful: Chuck's beard or Teddy's moustache.
- He frequently visits the House of Knowledge and can often be found reading books in the library section or bugging the gods there into taking up "the strenuous life".
- He frequently goes on hunting trips to the House of Beasts, but uses non-lethal ammo because Fluttershy asked him not to kill any of them.
- He also visits the House of War to either discuss tactics and swap war stories with fellow Colonel Badass Jade Curtiss or to just kick some ass.
- He used to challenge other gods to boxing matches, but after sparring with Asura he stopped doing that and know just challenges them to Judo matches instead.
- Candle Jack once tried to kidnap him, but it turns out that Teddy was hunting for Candle Jack and said his name on purpose in order to lure him out. He then proceeded to beat seven shades of hell out of the kidnapper with a big stick.
- Unlike almost every other President in the mortal world, he doesn't need any bodyguards at all. Teddy is a bad enough dude to fend off ninjas of the GUAE who once tried to kidnap him.
- It is said that most of the gods in the House of Life and Death only dares to face him when he is asleep. They claim that if he was awake during their encounters, there would have been a fight.
- In a simulated scenario, he faced off against Lawrence of Arabia. Quite obviously, Teddy won that fight.
- Once engaged in a wrestling match with Chuck Norris. The result was a tie.
- Despite his extensive reputation as a Memetic Badass, he is not ashamed in the slightest to admit there's a fight he roundly lost - to Scrooge McDuck. Teddy has also freely admitted he would have probably stayed a rancher had the duck not persuaded him he could be so much more than that in their first meeting. Best decision he ever made.
- The only god Death the Horseman refused to face head on: he had to wait until Teddy was asleep to kill him.
Aragorn son of Arathorn, God of Good Kings and the Return of Kings
(Dúnadan ("Man of the West/Númenórean"), Longshanks, Strider, Wingfoot, Elessar Telcontar ("Elfstone Strider"), Envinyatar ("the renewer"), Estel (Hope), and Thorongil ("Eagle of the Star"))
- Intermediate God.
- Symbol: The Sword Andúril, Alternatively the Evenstar Pendant
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Authority Equals Asskicking, Royals Who Actually Do Something, Scarily Competent Tracker, Rightful King Returns, King Incognito, Fountain of Expies, Engagement Challenge, Cool Sword.
- Domains: Leadership, Rangers, War
- Followers: Varian Wrynn, Alistar Therin
- Allies: Cosmos, Immortal God-Emperor of Mankind, Gimli, Stephen Colbert, Zuko.
- Enemies: Melkor, Sauron, Palpatine, Charles zi Britannia.
- "All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be Blade that was Broken, The crownless again shall be king." (Aragorn 1:10)
- After years spent in the shadows providing aid where it was needed and Walking the Earth; Aragorn, the heir of Isildur, has returned to claim his rightful throne within the Pantheon as the 26th King of Arnor, and the 35th King of Gondor and First High King of the Reunited Kingdom.
- Stephen Colbert remains the bearer of Andúril (having been knighted by Aragorn with said sword). In battle, Stephen Colbert is quick to return the blade to its rightful owner.
- Many evil aligned gods fear Aragorn as his ancestors have plagued Melkor for years beyond count. Being able to resist the temptations of even the One Ring just adds to the reasons to be concerned.
Fenrich, God of Consiglieres and Subordination through Idolatry
(Moonlight Fang, Fenfen, Mr. Werewolf, Valvatorez-Sitter)
- Theme Song: Candlelight
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: The moon
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral with evil attitudes
- Portfolio: Undying Loyalty, fists as weapons, possible man crush on Valvatorez, Chessmaster Sidekick, hostility towards those too close to Valvatorez, Wild Hair, Servile Snarker, being the meanest member of the Hades Party, Sarcastic Devotee
- Domains: Loyalty, Servitude, Worship
- Allies: Lord Valvatorez, Hachiko, Viridi
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Artina, Monkey D. Luffy, Adell, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Princess Luna, Midna, Rachel Alucard, Adrian Tepes, Rika Furude, Mion and Shion Sonozaki
- Rival: Wolf O'Donnell
- Enemies: Edward Cullen, YVHV, Lucifer, anyone who would offend or even inconvenience Lord Val, anyone who gets too friendly with Lord Val, Axel
- High Priestess: Riza Hawkeye
- Fenrich, being The Consigliere to Valvatorez, advised his lord to pass a bill in the Court of Gods that would allow Fenrich to ascend. After a little bit of bribery, Fenrich was allowed to take his current position.
- Now that he is in the Pantheon, Fenrich will make plans to ensure Valvatorez becomes supreme ruler of all creation. He also has a tendency to literally follow Valvatorez wherever he goes, like a baby duck. As such, Fenrich is never in his temple.
- Do not call him "Fenfen", as he hates that nickname with a passion. He can barely stomach the name "Mr. Werewolf" as it is.
- Fenrich's principal ally is Valvatorez, his lord and master, and he does not appreciate anyone insulting his lord or getting too comfortable around him. At best, he'll put up with working alongside Valvatorez's other allies in the Pantheon.
- There is at least one other god that Fenrich admires, that would be Hachiko. Fenrich appreciates the undying loyalty of the dog, while having no concern over his owner.
- Many have joked that Fenrich and Valvatorez could be compared to J.D. and Turk. Upon finding out who those two are, Fenrich remained oddly silent, not explicitly denying the comparison.
- Fenrich looks at Wolf O'Donnell, a wolf mercenary, and is reminded of his days as the Moonlight Fang. Though Fenrich considers Wolf to be "a stray mutt with fancy toys". Wolf shares this resentment and the two have formed a rivalry. Oddly, the rivalry consists of racing atop Netherworld Cu Siths (while wearing safety helmets).
- With his views on the pointlessness of human wars, or their habits of pollution, Fenrich has surprised even himself by getting on good terms with Viridi. Though he'd prefer she didn't exterminate the humans just yet, because demons still need their fear energy.
- Fenrich is not one to share information with others, but catch him at the right time (read: when he's with a perfectly willing Valvatorez), and gods can hear Fenrich tell the tale of how he and Valvatorez first met.
- May or may not actually be a Tsundere.
Josiah Bartlet, God of Political Integrity
(Jed, Mr. President)
- Level of Influence: Intermediate God
- Symbol: Seal of the Office of President of the United States
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Honest and Personable Leaders With Integrity, Snarky But Amiable Brainboxes, Benevolent Bosses, Commanders-In-Chief Who Will Blow You To Hell If You Mess With Them Or Theirs, Overprotective Fathers
- Domains: Hope, Knowledge
- Opposed Politically By: "Stephen Colbert" (though they aren't really "enemies")
- Capable of inspiring great loyalty from those who follow him, through leading by example. Folksy but sharp. Has been known to subject those who displease him to lengthy late-night lectures about U.S National Parks and the correct way of seasoning a Thanksgiving turkey.
- Appeared in a dream to US President Barack Obama offering advice during the campaign.
- Has become something of a mentor to the fatherless Ned Bigby. Anyone making fun of their similar names does so at their own peril (the Secret Service is keeping a 500-mile distance between Bartlet and "Sarah Palin", just in case).
- Has found his recently-acquired divinity to be a useful addition to his armory of weapons used to intimidate prospective partners of his daughters, especially his youngest. Well, Godhood and the 82nd Airborne Division.
- Commander Shepard and his/her allies aren't too keen on him due to his resemblance to The Illusive Man.
- Although Bartlet moved to the House of Leadership following it's opening, he initially ascended into the House of Knowledge and often can be found within the Library. He insists that it's because he's also a Nobel Prize-winning economist. Everyone else believes it's so that he can continue to force everyone there to listen to his lectures and participate in trivia quiz competitions.
- Bartlet possesses no military experience or training and is a sufferer of multiple sclerosis, meaning that he is not the physically strongest of leaders. However, underestimate him at his peril, for not only is he the Commander-in-Chief of the world's biggest military power, but he he commands great loyalty from those around him. Those who are among his followers can usually be identified by their use of the phrase / prayer "I serve at the pleasure of the President."
King Dedede, God of Unofficial Rulers
(The King of Dreamland
- Theme: King Dedede's Theme, Masked Dedede (w/ Mask of Power equipped)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A circle with his hand doing a peace sign. Alternatively, his star hammer.
- Alignment: True Neutral, though he can have both good and evil tendencies
- Portfolio: Penguin (maybe?), fat and lazy unofficial leaders, Fat Bastard / Big Fun, wielding a large hammer, Big Eater, friendly recurring bad guy, false final bosses (sometimes), respecting mooks and being respected back, Jerk with a Heart of Gold, capable of raising his power through the use of a steel mask, having the best interest of Dreamland in mind but through questionable means
- Domains: Leadership (unofficially labeled), Hammers, Penguins (WMG)
- Allies: The Gourmet Racer Club composed of fellow big eaters (Pac-Man, Toriko, Goku, Luffy, Murray, Index, Shaggy, Scooby-Doo), Wreck-It Ralph, Vita, Guy Shishioh, Maximus, Vi
- Enemies: Zero (no, not that one or that one), Jabba the Hutt, Jinx
- Rival: Kirby
- Opposed by: Tabuu, Queen Sectonia, the Penguins of Madagascar
- Followers: His loyal army of Waddle Dees and other assorted mooks.
- With a loud fanfare and a parade of Waddle Dees, King Dedede was carried towards the Pantheon on a palanquin held by two of his Waddle Dee subjects. Demanding his right as King and Ruler of Dreamland to be allowed into the Pantheon and take his seat in the House of Royalty, Dedede was led before the Court of Gods. His ego, however, was burst when the Judge reviewed his case and proclaimed that he was never officially given the authority to rule over Dreamland and therefore not allowed into the House of Royalty. Adding insult to injury, the Judge instead led him to the House of Leadership as the God of Unofficial Rulers.
- Even there, the "King" likes to show-off his authority with his temple (or palace, as he prefers to call it) being the fanciest of them all. Most of the other deities there don't pay him attention or humor him just to leave them alone.
- Even though he was a villain the first time he fought Kirby, their enmity has mellowed over the years. Dedede even hugged the little puffball where he came running over to greet him. However, he applied a little pressure to make it a bear hug and he gave a sly smirk. Some things never change.
- On his arrival, Kirby and Dedede initiated one of their favorite activities that same day: the Gourmet Race. However, word of the free-for-all eating race reached some well-known big eater deities and they crashed the race. The Dreamlanders didn't feel upset and even enjoyed the extra competition. In the end, it was a three-way tie between Kirby, Pac-Man and Goku for first place, Toriko and Luffy together for second, and Dedede in third place. The King didn't feel too bad about his loss as other entries like Murray, Index, Shaggy and Scooby-Doo had yet to even reach the finish line.
- Having met many who share the same passion of eating such as he, he set aside a special table within the House of Food for his "Gourmet Racer Club" composed of all the racers who attended the first Pantheon Gourmet Race. Chairman Kaga and his apprentices appreciate this since it allows them to be in one place for a continous buffet and leave enough food for the other gods.
- Due to the rich amount of food available, however, many have tried to bribe their way to this special table, only to be rejected or pushed away by the Waddle Dees blocking access. Jabba the Hutt tried to muscle in only to be kicked out after displaying his legendary dining etiquette. Furious, the slug is currently plotting to take over the club table for himself.
- Dedede and Wreck-It Ralph really hit it off and he was even invited to a Bad-Guy Anon meeting where he received a standing ovation to what it means to be a video game villain. Even though they are friends, Ralph doesn't allow the King to visit Sugar Rush on account that his appetite will get the better of him and he has little self-control, compared to Kirby.
- Unfortunately, being part of Bad-Guy Anon, several of the chaotic gods consider him a bad guy has-been. Angered at those accusations, he went directly to the Gladiator Pit in the Disgraces and demanded a challenge. One look at his comical appearance and the Mary Sues in the crowd and the pit mocked and jeered him. His anger reaching its breaking point, he donned his Mask of Power, changed his wooden hammer to one made of steel and went on the attack. The rampage was so legendary, the impact silhouettes in the Gladiator Pit still remain where several gladiators and some Knights tried to overpower him to no avail and as a warning to never get on Dedede's bad side. Needless to say, the insults and jeers ceased.
- Having a penguin appearance, Skipper and his men tried to take over his position for some reason. The King responded with one mighty swing of his hammer that sent them flying.
- Some gods are confused on how to pronounce his name.Some of the Comic Book and Western-based deities pronounce it "Dee-dee-dee", whereas the Anime and Eastern-based gods prefer "Day-Day-Day". The King himself simply shrugs.
- Whenever Dedede feels exceptionally lazy, he sends a squad of Waddle Dees to run errands for him within the Pantheon. Harming them, though, is not a good idea as Dedede himself is exceptionally protective of them. Then again, he wouldn't hesitate to launch a few of them at his foes or smack a few of them around when they displease him.
- One day when Dedede sent a squad of Waddle-Dees to deliver some letters for his club members, Jinx saw them and decided to use them for target practice. The second the first bomb hit a Waddle-Dee, the King instantly arrived with a mighty Dedede Jump and went berserk on the Loose Cannon. Only with the arrival of Vi and several members of the nearby Combat Dojo was the fight broken up. Dedede, however, made sure she hasn't seen the last of him. "You can't be mean to my Waddle-Dees! Only I can be mean to my Waddle-Dees!"
- Tabuu LOATHES the king since it is because of the king's special badges that revived him, Luigi and Ness from permanent statue-fication, rescuing the other Smashers in what was known as "The Subspace Emissary". The king's response to seeing Tabuu? Firing up his mask and jet hammer, along with a Smash Ball, and proceeded to wail on him.
- Has a somewhat of a bad habit of being a subject of Demonic Possession. This annoys him a bit as not only is it annoying when it happens, but also because there are many who cannot take him seriously when good potion of his fights against Kirby were against his own will.
- Had recently tried using a battle axe instead of a hammer after it turned out he was far more threatening with it, but that seemed to be because of yet another case of Demonic Possession. He's since gone back to using the hammer, finding it far more comfortable. Time will tell if he actually decides to train with it.
- Big Bull has been seen conversing with King Dedede, impressed with his jet hammer. They've agreed to have a jet hammer duel in the near future.
Liu Bei, God of Benevolent Leadership
(The Greatest Good, The Emperor of Shu)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: The Shu Flag
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Action Dad, All-Loving Hero, Asskicking Equals Authority, A Father to His Men, Blood Brothers, Honor Before Reason, Rags to Riches, Reasonable Authority Figure, Reluctant Warrior, Royals Who Actually Do Something, Undying Loyalty
- Domains: Leadership, War, Royalty, Family, Benevolence
- Enemies: Lu Bu, Cao Cao, Dian Wei, Oda Nobunaga, Toyotomi Hideoyoshi, Ishida Mitsunari, Motonari Mori, Kratos
- Allies: Ieyasu Tokugawa, Guan Yu, Zhang Fei, Zhao Yun, Guan Yinping, Sun Ce, Sanada Yukimura
- Originally ascended to join his sworn brother Guan Yu as Co-Deity of Sworn Brotherhood, but after a few weeks found out that both Cao Cao and Oda Nobunaga had already ascended and had acquired large followings. He then took this position as well to prove that not all leaders have to fight wars for selfish reasons or by selfish means. Men can fight with benevolence, for benevolence.
- On other days, Liu Bei has been seen sharing a drink in the company of Ieyasu. They're very friendly to one another, sharing very similar ideals between bonds and benevolence. However Ieyasu couldn't help feeling a little awkward at an off hand comment that he should "make sure he stays in shape."
- Just like Guan Yu and Zhang Fei, Liu Bei was known to be a father in action. While Zhang Fei's children were definitely also combat-capable like Guan Yu's, Liu Bei's son was...lackluster.
- Opposes Kratos firstly for taking his sworn brother's previous throne as the God of War, and furthermore for being a homicidal Blood Knight who willingly murders innocents to get at the targets of his rage.
- Is rather surprised at the current form of Motonari Mori, who is far different from the lazy, yet level headed and scholarly man that Liu Bei remembers him as.
- This happened again with Toyotomi Hideyoshi and Date Masamune. While he is sorry that Hideyoshi is far darker, much like Motonari, he is pleased to find that Masamune does not and will never worship Orochi and is actually rather amiable.
- Mitsunari however, is not that different.
- Had a VERY awkward reunion with his brother in law, Sun Ce. However, Ce assured him that he doesn't blame him for the actions that he took following the tragedy at Fan Castle, as had one of his siblings been lost, he probably would have gone on a Roaring Rampage of Revenge as well.
Ashe, Goddess of Peaceful, Unified Reigns
(The Frost Archer, Queen of Freljord, Dat Ashe)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: The crest of Avarosa◊
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Preferring Peace Over Conflict, Union, Ice Manipulation, Winter Costumes, Dignified Archery, Harmless Freezing, The Good Queen, DAT ASS, Volley, Shooting Enemies Across Impossible Fields, Self-Arranged Marriage, Revealing Outfits In The Middle Of Snowy Areas, Early Weakness, Late Power.
- Domain: Leadership, Ice, Good, War
- Allies: Champions of Runeterra, Cosmos, Aragorn, Clint Barton and Oliver Queen, Tokugawa Ieyasu, Cygnus Hyoga, Queen Elsa, Conan the Barbarian
- Rivals: Defenders of the Ancients (especially Traxex/Drow Ranger)
- Enemies: Various evil Gods, Evil members of the Leadership House (especially the tyrannical ones), Vergil (as he stored her biggest opposition, Sejuani), Lissandra (non-ascended)
- Within the House of Leadership, excepting Cosmos, there hasn't been a figure who would promote a peaceful reign, leading many to think that peace is boring and for the weak. To fill that void, Ashe was summoned into the halls of the Pantheon and agreed to take over this house, to represent the people of Freljord and showing that a united, peaceful reign is nothing to scoff at. Ashe was accepted when it was known that she foregoes avenging her mother for this peaceful, unified reign.
- Ashe will bless leaders who will strive to rule in peace, but she will also bless them should they fight to defend themselves, rather than marauding and terrorizing people. For this, she proves to be rather popular. A lot of good leaders, such as Aragorn and Tokugawa Ieyasu, are impressed with her style, and vice versa. Ashe will also give her personal praise for Queen Elsa for her benevolence.
- Ashe is known as one of the finest snipers in the Pantheon, able to shoot an enemy from ridiculous distance, with her skill 'Enchanted Crystal Arrow', which will also freeze anyone hit on spot. The problem is that it's a STRAIGHT line, she can still miss. This is why she definitely did not attempt to take over the Archery throne from Hawkeye and Green Arrow. Although she WILL rebuke any flirting from them.
- Although when no one's seeing, Ashe will always attempt to shoot people with her eyes closed, or attempts to do a 'shoot apple on the head' routine. It always ends with her ice arrow hitting her on the eye, followed by a meek 'Ow!' and a small pouting.
- As she abhors abuses of power, she stood opposed to Vergil, who promotes that might controls everything. Made worse that one of her followers were her mortal bitter rival, Sejuani.
- She pays very constant visit to the House of Profession, visiting Conan's house to visit her arranged-husband, Tryndamere. It was said that she would've taken the throne of Arranged Marriage with Tryndamere, but there were some difficulties.
- At the very least she's glad that a fellow Avarosan, Braum, has ascended. At the moment, Ashe re-elected him as her bodyguard.
- When she arrived, various Defenders of the Ancients mistook her as their fellow Hero, Traxex the Drow Ranger. Ashe has made it clear they're different people but stated interest in actually meeting said ranger. Eventually, Traxex did ascend, and true enough, they became rivals, with both of them being equal in archery.
- There was once a time where Ashe was said to be a crybaby when other Champions makes fun of how she's outplayed by everyone else. Over time, she learned to overcome such flaws, and even if in earlier parts of the battles she might just contribute little, if she could get her things together, she's known as an extremely deadly force.
- She can shoot five birds with one arrow. However, she herself is far more dangerous than getting laid by her Enchanted Crystal Arrow.
Dr. Perry Cox
Jason Lee Scott
Jason Lee Scott, God of Team Leaders
(Mighty Morphin Red Ranger I, Gold Zeo Ranger II)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A yellow Lightning Bolt.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Catch Phrase: "It's Morphin' Time!"
- Portfolio: Leaders (of the Standardized Variety), Law of Chromatic Superiority, Tokusatsu, Martial Arts, Big Brother Mentors, Protagonist Power-Up Privileges, Old Soldiers, Those Who Returned From The Bus With Success.
- Domains: Leadership, Heroics, Good.
- Allies: Dr. Tommy Oliver, Ryan Steele, Doggie Krueger, Torin, Gentaro Kisaragi, The Toku Base, all the Pretty Cures, anyone who's a natural leader like Leonardo of the TMNT.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork With: Cyclops, Takatora Kureshima.
- Enemies: The entire Demonic Legion, Mitsuzane Kureshima.
- Jason was formerly in the Toku Base as part of the Teen Badass Division. Now, it's time for him to ascend in this House as the God of Team Leaders.
- Formed part of a Ten-Ranger team, lead by his pal Tommy (as the Red Zeo Ranger of course) back in 2002, to fight against the Machine Empire remnants.
- It is through Dr. Oliver that Jason learned of "Project: Alternate Gentaro", who caused it, why it was there and so forth. Jason confronted Takatora and just stared him down before walking off, seeing as Dr. O's punch spoke for the two of them. He's now resurrecting his Red Ranger abilities to get ready for the Friendship Asylum.
- Despite his ascension, he still visits the Toku Base to train recent generations of teen badasses, specially Troy Burrows/Megaforce Red.
- He's on good terms with former foes Lord Zedd and Rita Repulsa.
Lelouch vi Britannia
Lelouch vi Britannia, God of Rebellion
(Lelouch Lamperouge, Zero)
- Lesser God. Or so he wants you to think...
- Symbol: The Geass symbol (a stylized "V")
- Alignment: Impossible to pinpoint.
- Portfolio: Sister Complexes, Martyr Complexes, Magnificent Bastards, Chessmasters, Mind Control, Always Staying Two Steps Ahead (Sometimes More, Without His Memory), Resistance Leaders, Audacious Behavior, Manipulative Bastard, Byronic Hero.
- Domains: City, Corruption, Knowledge, Pain, Retribution, Trickery
- Former Followers: The Order of the Black Knights
- Allies: Hakumen
- Opposed by: Suzaku Kururugi, Oghi, Emperor Palpatine, Emperor Mateus
- When not plotting ways to overthrow evil empires, Lelouch engages in the game of kings: chess. Few people who have played him have asked for a rematch. He is one of the few who could challenge Light Yagami - one of his greatest nemeses - without using any form of magic. At the same time, he seeks to overthrow the current god of Mind Control through manipulating his followers.
Mike Haggar, God of Mayors
(Haggar, Mayor of Earth, "Macho")
- Theme Song: "Turn The Beat Back"
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A lead iron pipe
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Badass Mayors, Papa Bears, Professional Wrestling, Gentle Giant, With Authority Comes Badassery, Pipe Fighting, Mustache Of Asskicking, Manliness
- Domains: Justice, Wrestling, Family
- Allies: Ryu, Zangief, King II, Steve Rogers, Asura, Poison, Axel Stone, Adam Hunter, Blaze Fielding.
- Followers: The Mayor of Townsville, Wandering Vagabond
- Once deification, Haggar elevates Metro City into a Holy City, purging it from the Mad Gear gang. But then, other evil entities have targeted it. Haggar is always ready to toss them away from Metro City.
- Just recently, his Metro City was instead raided not by Mad Gear, but a nefarious syndicate led by a certain Mr. X. Thankfully for Haggar, he received help by the recently ascended Axel, Adam and Blaze, those who had experience dealing with Mr. X thrice, and helped Haggar completely drove Mr. X and his syndicate out of Metro City. It was said that the streets of Metro City was full of ass-kicking rage during the cleanup day. They became great allies afterwards.
- When not doing paperwork, Haggar spends his spare time either visiting his mortal daughter Jessica, or piledriving MOTHERFUCKIN' SHARKS.
- His position was strengthened further when he piledrived another God (Odin) from space. And all faithful balladeers cry out in zealous joy, "ROUND CLEAR!"
- There were rumors that he might've lost position after being beaten by King II in a wrestling match. An interview later, it is both agreed that both Haggar and King gave their all for a great wrestling match and they're equal in power. They became friends afterwards.
- He once clashed with Zangief, and even though the former won in their fight, Haggar doesn't take it badly. There were rumors that there was another match◊, and Haggar won, making their stance to be a draw◊.
- Upon her arrival, Poison went up to him and, instead of being mad, asked that maybe one day that Haggar joins her wrestling federation, or at least challenge it when she has a big enough crew. Haggar accepted the challenge.
Mr. George Feeny
Mr. George Feeny, God of Mentors
- Lesser God (But with the authority to make Greater Gods listen to him)
- Theme Music Boy Meets World
- Symbol: A globe with a book below it
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Character Development, Unending Faith in You, The American Educational System, Seeing Hidden Potential for Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass, Empowerment through teaching and love. Master of An Aesop.
- Domains: Basically anywhere a lawful good has inspired greatness in others.
- Allies: Zordon, Yoda, Fred Rogers, Uncle Iroh,
- Ascended to Godhood after declaring his deep love for his students once seeing them fully succeed in becoming all that he believed them to be possible of.
- There are very few beings in the entire cosmos that Delores Umbridge fears. This man is one of them.
- Is concurrently serving over at the Academy, acting as co-principal to Albus Dumbledore, on his request. Can make any student there fall in line, which includes the Warner Brothers and their sister Dot.
- Every so often, usually during the middle of a class, someone will randomly yell 'MR. FEENEY!' at which point he will smile fondly and remind everyone of his favorite student. And then remind them all that they, too, are his favorite students.
Joshua Abraham Norton
Joshua Abraham Norton, Emperor of the Sacred Pantheon and Protector of Dreams
(Emperor Norton, Norton I)
- Demigod (He INSISTS to be called Emperor)
- Symbol: His hat (Death loves it!)
- Alignment: Chaotic Good (HEAVY on the Chaotic)
- Portfolio: being incredibly crazy and awesome, being sane despite of his insanity, ending mobs just by praying, awesome hats, only considered emperor in his head and his loyal subjects
- Domains: Emperors, Insanity
- Allies: Death, Dream of the Endless, anyone who hails from San Francisco, every Cloud Cuckoolander god in the Pantheon.
- Opposed by: Some of the evil gods in the House of Justice (Manfred von Karma being number 1)
- One day, the Daily Pantheon News (run by J Jonah Jameson) found strange articles about someone calling themselves Norton I, who was declared the Emperor of the Pantheon. Many gods, particularly the Council of Cloudcuckooland loved it so much that they somehow convinced nearly every god to invite Emperor Norton to the Pantheon. The praise that came from him was immense.
- Ayumu conceded and crowned him personal Emperor of Cloudcuckooland. Norton gave her back the post because all he ever wants to be is Emperor, nothing more. Emmet celebrated his ascension by making an exact replica of the San Francisco Bay Bridge out of LEGO.
- Death likes him a lot. She's seen many kings and rulers, but considered him the best. She also loves his hat, and Norton lets her wear it now and then. Also personally thanks Dreams of the Endless for helping him aspire to be the Emperor he needed to be.
- Is strong enough, and insane enough, to resist all of Trollkaigers trolling, Johan's Mind Rape AND can tank Excalibur's talks without going insane. Dreams of the Endless notes that it's because his craziness keeps him insane.
- Once was prosecuted by Manfred von Karma and sent to the Disgraces. However, The Judge overruled the entire thing, stating that Norton never harmed someone, stole, nor committed any sort of sin of any sorts and was immediately set free. Many of gods in the House of Justice salutes him when he passes by.
- Progressions of mobs can easily be stopped by him kneeling between them and praying. This effect causes them to realize their actions and walk off.
- Has legalized his own currency in the Pantheon. Only a few gods (like Charlotte LaBouf who loved his story) actually uses it.
- To the utter shock of the Council of Cloudcuckooland, Joshua is taking an expedition to the Friendship Asylum. Due to his ability to still be sane because of his insanity, it is nothing more but a test to see how long before he becomes a broken mess. The Council has supported him with everything they can.
Keiichi Maebara, God of Charming Others Into Believing Him
(Magician of Words, K1, Commander K)
- Theme Song: "Cool ni nare!".
- Symbol: An aluminum baseball bat with the word "Satoshi" at the bottom of the bat.
- Alignment: Neutral Good, Chaotic Evil under Hinamizawa Syndrome
- Portfolio: convincing others with his words and subsequently attracting females to his side, proud of being a pervert, those protecting the ones they care for and going way too far (known trigger for "Infected State), the butt of jokes, being the only male of the main cast, being incredibly smart yet isolated due to said genius, those horrible at cooking, Hooked Up Afterwards.
- Domains: Good, Trickery, Words, Manipulation.
- Superior: Ryuukishi 07.
- Allies: Rena Ryuugu, Naruto, Satoko Hojou, Rika Furude, Mion and Shion Sonozaki, Batman, Oyashiro-sama, Yu Narukami, Matt Hardy, Makoto Naegi, Lamington, Xander Bly, Artina.
- Enemies: Bernkastel and all of Trollkaiger.
- Opposes: Teppei Hojou.
- Worthy Opponent: Celestia Ludenberg.
- Received an invitation for some club games by his friends and raced to the Pantheon, where he had a washtub dropped on his head when he entered. After a couple of laughs, he was challenged to a club game of Old Geezer with Godhood on the line. As it looked like he was going to lose, Keichi came up with such a convincing speech in regards as to why keeping him out of the Pantheon would be so horrible, and that he could actually become better with some of the other charmer gods that it distracted them as he won the game. This cemented his position in the House of Leadership.
- Is very protective of Satoko and made a good kinship with Yu Narukami and Matt Hardy, who are also protective of their younger siblings. Keichi is now getting wrestling lessons from Matt, and lessons on "Calming people the hell down" from Yu.
- Celestia Ludenberg challenged him in a "Convincing" contest with her liars and his "Magician of Words" repertoire one day and applauded him, calling him a "Class A" person for how he was able to convince her to let him win the contest all without breaking character. She's suggested that Keichi meet up with Revolver Ocelot for an apprenticeship, but Keichi declined as he rather be hanging out with his club than get involved with Ocelot's schemes. He's always ready for a rematch with her anytime, though.
- Was given Lambdadelta's blessing for his mindset to not give up despite the odds against him. Keichi is now given the ability to pretty much convince anyone within a five foot radius. This made him cross paths with the Music Meister, who thinks that Keichi's stealing his schtick.
- Is currently tutoring Xander Bly on how to improve "Plan Xander". It's coming along... not so well.
- Both Batman and Lamington see great promise in him and are planning to mentor Keiichi in fine tuning his guile.
Kim Il-Sung, Self-declared God of Hereditary Republics
- Demigod (the North Koreans repeatedly state he's an Overdeity)
- Theme Music: Song of Kim Il-Sung but for those who wish to anger/confuse him about his RECENT legacy...
- Symbol: The two FN Model 1900 pistols bequeathed to him by his father.
- Alignment: Depends on your point of view. China saw him as the Chaotic Neutral, America saw him as the Chaotic Evil, Stalin was pretty sure he was Leeroy Jenkins, he thought of himself as a Chaotic Good, Generally speaking the only thing people agree on was that he was on no ones side but his own.
- Portfolio: Dictatorships, Doublethink, Privacy Invasion, Watching You, Irredeemability, AGodAmI, Well-Intentioned Extremist, Jumping Off the Slippery Slope, Forever War, Faux Affably Evil, Sociopathy, Rebel Leader}, Dark Messiah, Face-Heel Turn
- Domains: Dictatorships, Cults of Personality, Rebellion, North Korea (Even after his death)
- Allies: Dirty Communists, Joseph Stalin, Big Brother, anyone opposed to America or Japan at any particular moment, Iran (partially Mahmoud Ahmadinejad), the Nazis, all Islamic terrorists.
- Enemies: America, South Korea, Japan, Israel
- Opposed by: Captain America, all American, Japanese, South Korean, and Jewish gods, anyone with more power than him, The Empire despite being just as evil
- Ascended to Godhood using the sheer power of mourning from his funeral, having already been treated as a God while living he was immediately at home in the Pantheon. Immediately began fighting the Japanese members of the Pantheon over a mortal grudge relating to the former colonization of his homeland. Captain America stepped in, thinking the new guy was getting picked on by said Japanese Gods, only to be attacked in turn by Kim. Once the scuffle ended Kim was informed that he was a demigod, to which he responded "I will behave in the manner of an Overdiety and deserve the rights of one as a god, and none of you can stop me!." The Overdieties now frequently send Kim strongly worded letters, which he uses as napkins and toilet paper. Currently attempting to figure out how to raise the Korean People's Army into the godly plane. If he suceeds in getting his Mooks then the House of Defence and War will have an epic battle on their hands.
- Usually worsipped only within his Mortal Domain, but IS worshiped there almost unanimously.
- He was recently joined by his son, Kim Jung-Il, but Sung-Il is still the principal god since he was here first.
- It has become commonplace to troll him by placing loudspeakers that plays "Gangnam Style" at whatever location he is present at. The results are always hilarious.
- Is best friends with Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Adolf Hitler for their common views on their enemies. Rumor has it that the three are teaming up with their nations to take over the world and bring genocide to the countries and religions that they hate so much.
Miu Kazashiro, Goddess of Club Presidents
(Queen of Amanogawa High)
- Demigoddess (Lesser Goddess if she uses her Queen Dizer)
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Symbol: A poster of her.
- Portfolio: Club President, The Cheerleader, Lovable Alpha Bitch, Action Girl, Having The Tendency To Say "Oops.", Liking Cute Little Robot Buddies.
- Domains: Kamen Riders, Japanese School Club, High School, Cheerleaders, Girl Posse (Formerly).
- Allies: The Kamen Rider Club (Gentaro Kisaragi, Kengo Utahoshi, Yuki Jojima, Shun Daimonji, JK, Tomoko Nozama, Ryuusei Sakuta), Haruhi Suzumiya, Jimmy Hopkins.
- Friendly Enemies With: The Ashleys.
- Enemies: Minami Obuchi, Natsumi Koizumi, Kumi Mouri, Aki Honda.
- There were many candidates to chose from for this role and each of them had one minute to explain why they should gain this role. Miu gave a passionate speech about how one needed to do things that would better themselves and how the one who worked the hardest deserved that seat. She immediately got the position.
- Hangs out as the Chairman of the Kamen Rider Club from time to time. This does not mean that she won't get into the heat of battle every now and then. She once used the Powerdizer unit to beat up monsters before she passed out from exhaustion.
- In an expedition to space, she recently received a robot unit known as "Queen Dizer" to go along with Shun and JK's. The group is known as the "Trio Dizer", which are capable of fighting through most enemies.
- She has recently been given a marriage proposal by fellow club member Shun Daimonji. No word has been said since the proposal was interrupted by Haruto Sohma/Kamen Rider Wizard passing by and adjusting his ring. What was heard was that she wanted a ring similar to the one he had.
- However, it's been noted that she and Shun are in some sort of relationship in the future so she might have said yes in the end.
- She somewhat gets along with Haruhi Suzumiya and once even invited her to go to the Rabbit Hatch. Haruhi declined, stating that it was worth it to find aliens hiding in Earth than in outer space.
- She used to lead a Girl Posse back in her Alpha Bitch days... however, the actions of Minami Obuchi, Natsumi Koizumi and Kumi Mouri immediately disgraced the concept of the Girl Posse and Miu loathes them. She grudgingly works with the Ashleys, and the Ashleys know not to piss her off and highly respect her for getting where she was through hard work and determination.
- After finding out how her fellow Kamen Rider Club members learned of "Alternate Gentaro", she too took a dip into the world. What she found was...unpleasant. Aside from Gentaro becoming evil, she also learned that Shun died in that world protecting her and was resurrected with the price that he would live until the world's end. Miu went to Shun and was shown crying for days.
Wonder-Red, God of Unite-Morphs
(Will Wedgewood, Blunder-Red)
- Theme Song: The Won-Stoppable Wonderful 101
- Symbol: A red circle surrounding his Unite-Hand morph.
- Alignment: Lawful Good.
- Portfolio: Elementary School Teacher, Loves Folding His Arms, Current Holder of the Wonder-Red Title, Wielder of the Unite-Hand, Habit of Long Introductions, Lost his Father, Surprisingly Good at Keeping his Identity a Secret, Would Do Anything For His Team.
- Domains: Forgiveness, Protection, Learning
- Allies: The other Wonderful 100, Raiden, Kenshiro, Shun Daimonji, Dr. Thomas Oliver (and the rest of the Super Sentai), everybody in the Toku Base, Dante, Solid Snake, Asura, Gentaro Kisaragi, Kengo Utahoshi, Time And Space Yuki Jojima]], Miu Kazashiro, JK, Tomoko Nozama
- Rivals: Gene,
- Enemies: The GEATHJERK, Senator Armstrong
- Constantly talks about his team's many amazing victories, which can get slightly annoying. The only thing he does not attribute to his entire team is the final defeat of Prince Vorkken, which he says was primarily his work, due to the intense rivalry the two had made at that point.
- Makes sure to study as much as he can of the other fist-based heroes' techniques, occasionally borrowing them for himself. The most notable example of this is the aforementioned battle with Prince Vorkken, which ended with a Pummel Duel that he claims was inspired by Kenshiro himself.
- Ascended after he and his team defeated the GEATHJERK armada and killed their leader, Jerjingha. While Red was slightly disappointed that the rest of his team didn't ascend with him (and outraged at the fact that the GEATHJERK ascended as well), he continues to fight for justice and truth, even on the battlegrounds of the gods.
- He occasionally tries to recruit the other gods to start a new Wonderful 100. It hasn't worked so far, but he's in the midst of attempting to convince Dante to become the new wielder of Unite-Sword, and Solid Snake to become the new wielder of Unite-Gun.
- Speaking of Wonder Blue, when he first met up with Sonic, he noticed how the hedgehog reminded him so much of the original Wonder Blue.
- These plans have stopped now the the original Wonderful 101 has ascended. He is overjoyed to see his teammates again
- Found Gentaro Kisaragi and was amazed at how Gentaro unleashed his ultimate form, Cosmic States, due to the bonds of all of his friends. Also has sympathized with the boy on that "Alternate Self" as of late, recalling that The Wonderful 101 become a total tyrannical force later in the future.
- Was excited to learn that he and some of the Wonderful 101 were getting trophies for the upcoming Smash 4 tournament. Whether or not Wonder Red was going to be a fighter in said tournament...that's left up in the air.
- Raiden taught Wonder Red and his crew a good way of dealing with giant mechs, and it has worked so far. It went like this.
Cornelius Oswald Fudge
Cornelius Oswald Fudge, God of Head-in-the-Sand Management
- Symbol: The Ministry of Magic symbol.
- Alignment: Lawful Stupid intially, Lawful Good after his Heel-Face Turn
- Portfolio: Head-in-the-Sand Management, Bitch in Sheep's Clothing, Kangaroo Court, Horrible Judge of Character, Meaningful Name, Pointy-Haired Boss, Being Truly Dumb, Obstructive Zealot, Taking Level In Douchebaggery, Turn in Your Badge, What Happened to the Mouse?.
- Domains: Law, Leadership, Willful Obliviousness, Stupidity, Jerkiness.
- Allies: Dolores Umbridge, The Pointy-Haired Boss.
- Enemies: The rest of the Harry Potter cast.
- While he resides in the House of Leadership, and claims to help the GUAG, he's pretty useless, as he refuses to acknowledge that the GUAE exists, or is any threat, because that would mean trouble in his job.
- At first, appeared kindly to Harry. Showed his true colors when Voldemort returned, and he ran a smear campaign on the Boy Who Lived so that he wouldn't have to live in a less comfortable world than the one he already lived in. Harry is now his worst enemy.
- Then after realizing how big of a douche he was, he began to atone for his ways and asked Harry to forgive him for his mistakes.
Luna Platz, Goddess of Class Representatives
(Prez, Satellite, Queen Ophiuca)
- Symbol: A Transer
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Class Representatives, Big Drill Hair, People Who Have Someone Watching Over Them, Mild Tsunderes, Rich Kids, Hero Worshippers, Love and Friendship Triangles
- Domain: Drama, Law, Discipline
- Allies: Kanade, Shizuru, Yurika Kirishima, Mega Man
- Opposed By: Indiana Jones (due to an incident involving him, her in wave form and snakes), Medusa, Orochi, Orochimaru
- Followers: Taiyo High's Student Council Chairperson, Yukihiro Ayaka, Kunimitsu Tezuka
- After being killed by Joker, she took over this position, saying her greatest accomplishment was bribing Geo Stelar to come to their school in her hometown of Echo Ridge. She came back, but still occupies this position.
- She used to have to be saved by Mega Man Geo-Omega once a week, but not anymore as she has ascended to the pantheon. As the host who hijacked her body and gave Luna her powers was permanently killed, she has very little combat prowess, instead using her influence to prod the others into getting things done.
- She is friends with Yurika Kirishima, thanks to their similar hair styles and same creator.
- "I finally got Geo to come to school" (Sonia 21:22)
- Holly J. Sinclair is still burned about losing out on this position, and blames the Toronto District School Board's strict policy against student councils' defying the laws of space and time...
- While the Mega Man who resides in the Pantheon is not the same as the one Luna met on Earth, she still finds him intensely fascinating. She also got excited to hear that her Geo Stelar would come back to the Smash 4 tournament (albeit only when Mega Man gets his hands on a Smash Ball) and hopes to see him again soon.
The Pointy-Haired Boss
The Pointy-Haired Boss, God of Stupid Management
- Symbol: His pointy hairstyle
- Alignment: True Stupid
- Portfolio: Bad Boss, Pointy-Haired Boss, The Ditz, The Cloudcuckoolander Was Right, Does Not Understand Sarcasm, Dumbass Has a Point, Mean Boss (early years), No Name Given, Obstructive Bureaucrat, Stupid Boss, Ultimate Job Security
- Domains: Business, Leadership, Stupidity, Pointy Hair.
- Allies: Cornelius Fudge
- Is manager of a company in the pantheon. Most wonder how it manages to stay afloat, considering his completely insane business suggestions. Most think it's the fact that his employees mostly ignore him that has saved them.
- Once lost a game of chess with a pineapple
- Is the only known human to fail a Turing Test.