- Buffy the Vampire Slayer episode "Wrecked"
Willow: Magic wasn't all great. I won't miss the nosebleeds and the headaches and stuff.
Buffy: There you go.
Willow: Or keeping stinky yak cheese in my bra. Don't ask.
- Castle episode "Home Is Where the Heart Stops"
Kate Beckett: [shows her badge while wearing a slinky dress at the fancy charity ball]
Richard Castle: Where was the badge?
- Farscape episode "I Shrink Therefore I Am"
Rygel: There's a wrinkled old woman floating outside the forward portal.
John Crichton: Whoa. Gigantic oops. [to D'Argo] Can you do me a favor? Pop outside the tier three treblin side hatch and haul Granny in.
D'Argo: Noranti is outside?
John Crichton: Yeah. Don't ask.
- Just Shoot Me! episode "La Cage"
Elliot DiMauro: Nina, I told you I'd never work with Nikki Ellston.
Nina Van Horn: I thought you said Mickey Rooney.
Elliot DiMauro: Why would I say Mickey Rooney?
Nina Van Horn: Oh, that's right. I won't work with Mickey Rooney. Don't ask.
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit episode "Taken"
Detective Tutuola: He lives at 1634 Broadway.
Detective Munch: Not unless he's one of the nuts lobbying for yet another extension of "Cats". That's the Winter Garden Theatre. [Fin gives Munch a look] Don't ask.
- Malcolm in the Middle
Doctor: [after Dewey's stomach is pumped] We didn't find any candles, but we did find some marbles. And the waistband to a pair of underpants.
Dewey: Don't ask.
- In Monk:
- In the episode "Mr. Monk Goes to Vegas", Monk's instruction to Natalie when she walks in to see Stottlemeyer singing a karaoke version of "Ain't No Sunshine".
- In "Mr. Monk and the Captain's Wife," Leland quietly says this to the garbagemen when they discover Monk is throwing away water in a garbage bag.
- NCIS episode "Silver War"
(Abby hugs Bert, the stuffed hippo that farts)
Tony: (to Ziva) Don't ask.
- Skins episode "Sid"
Chris Miles: Last night, man. Cool. Total blast. Everything you could ever want from an evening. Songs, choir girls, colourful costumes, fellatio, rabbits...
Chris Miles: Don't ask, man.
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine episode "In the Cards"
Giger: Where's the hydrosaline solution?
Bashir: Where have you been?
O'Brien: I don't want to talk about it.
- The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles episode "Palestine, October 1917"
Indiana Jones: Where have you been?
Rashid: Don't ask. Next time, you play the dead man!
- In The Goodies, Graeme has fallen into a hole where he decides to do some archaeology. He deduces that when he calls up to the surface to Bill and Tim there is a seven second delay, causing this exchange:
Graeme: (to himself) Let's see, I could do with my archaeology kit and...oh, a bite to eat. (to above, loudly) Yeah, chuck us down my old tweed suit. Oh, and a couple of doughnuts.
Bill: (into the hole) Do you want anything to eat?
Graeme: (delayed) Yeah, chuck us down my old tweed suit.
Tim: Anything to wear?
Graeme: (delayed) Oh, and a couple of doughnuts.
Bill: (to Tim) Where's, uh...where's he gonna wear them?
Tim: Never mind!
- The Cat says this to the others in the Red Dwarf episode "Backwards", having just found out what going to the loo in reverse is like.