open/close all folders
Eikichi Onizuka, Great Teaching God (Great Teacher Onizuka, GTO)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His motorcycle, complete with a plate with the number "22" on it
- Alignment: Omniscient Morality License
- Portfolio: AWESOME Teacher, Chivalrous Perverts, Situational Ugliness, Jerks with Hearts of Gold, Escalating Wars, Friends of the Yakuza, Delinquents, Aces, German Suplex
- Domain: Knowledge, Pride, Strength
- Followers: Mizuho Kazami (Please Teacher!) and later Jonathan Turner (Boy Meets World/Girl Meets World), David van Driessen (Beavis And Butthead)
- Allies: George Feeney, Hime Onizuka, Aikuro, Negi Springfield, Chiyo Mihama, Chifuyu Orimura and Aikuro Mikisugi
- While by no means a perfect man, Onizuka plans to introduce his own style of teaching to the House of Knowledge, and hopefully get some of the younger deities to fall in line with him. Yukari claims not to be impressed by his shenanigans, but feels genuinely threatened as he seems to have won Chiyo over to his side with a smile and a wink.
- He has taken young Hime Onizuka as his apprentice after she expressed the idea to become a teacher.
- Ned doesn't want him anywhere near Moze, though.
- When Gentaro Kisaragi met up with him, Ekichi was amazed to see such live and energy inside the kid. The whole idea of befriending everyone gave him the idea that he'll befriend his students in order to help them in their troubles.
- Occasionally when pissed off, he could make the (ﺧ益ﺨ) face without even meeting Excalibur. It happens.
- It is known that if there's anyone who endangers his students, he will stand up for his student and the endangerer is viable to be slammed to the ground with his own Signature Move: The German Suplex.
Makoto Niijima, Goddess of Student Council Presidents (Queen, Ms. Post-Apocalyptic Raider)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Her "Queen" mask
- Allignment: Neutral Good with lawful tendencies
- Portfolio: Rides her Persona like a motorcycle, Smart and strong, Utilizes nuclear abilities, A big believer in justice, Having a lot of built up anger
- Domains: Heroes, Crime, Justice, Leadership
- Allies: The Phantom Thieves of Heart, Yukiko Amagi, Chie Satonaka, Fuuka Yamagishi, Makoto Kenzaki, Makoto Nanaya, Makoto Naegi, Kamen Rider Club's Miu, Sayaka Miki, Mami Tomoe, Adell, Killia, Artix, Misaki Ayuzawa
- Enemies: YHVH, Yaldabaoth, Nyarlathotep, Tohru Adachi, Agatha Trunchbull, Fat Tony, Steven Armstrong, Goro Akechi, Junkrat and Roadhog, Immortan Joe
- Opposes: Jason Todd, Frank Castle, Joshua Graham
- Complicated Relations: Soldier 76, Kiritsugu Emiya
- As the Student Council President of Shujin Academy, Makoto had always stayed a great student that loved to study, but everything turned around when she met the Phantom thieves. After weeks of investigation, she found out their real identity and what they do. After a bad run in with a mafia boss, she decided to join the phantom thieves to bring back a sense of justice in the world.
- Frequently visits the house of Justice and Crime, as she wants to work towards becoming a police officer, and to help with her Phantom Thief skills.
- Was surprised to find that there were other persona users in the pantheon, and even a whole world that was separate from the Metaverse as well where people can draw out personas as well. Out of those persona users, she made quite a bond with Yukiko and especially Fuuka, since both of them are the smartest of their respective teams and Fuuka providing enemy support a lot like she did with her team.
- Has also formed quite a bond with Chie Satonaka, as both of them dream of becoming police officers. Chie might even be "the kung-fu police cadet" that she heard about on the news.
- Utterly DESPISES Tohru Adachi, as he is the pinnacle example of corrupt police officers. Having far less of an excuse than Akechi did.
- Has not gotten along well with Agatha Trunchbull, as she reminds her of Kamoshida, another corrupt teacher that she had no control over fixing the situation with.
- Since a lot of her class mates back at Shujin envied her, Makoto had barely any friends before joining the Phantom Thieves. This also allows her to sympathise with Makoto Kenzaki, due to their similar friendless situations.
- Has also been introduced to other Makotos through Kenzaki (specifically Nanaya and Naegi). Naegi also reminds her of Morgana, since they both have a lot of hope in them.
- As the previous inheritor of Student Council President, Miu from the Kamen Rider Club has gotten along well with Makoto.
- As a result of having some bad memories about the mafia, she is very uneased with Fat Tony, who is also a mafia boss.
- When meeting Soldier 76 and Kiritsugu Emiya for the first time, she was suprised to find palaces within them that were caused close to the same as her own sister, Sae Niijima. She hopes that one day, their hearts will heal on their own just like her sister's.
- Thanks to some interaction to Misaki Ayuzawa, she has learned to be a bit more hands on with being the student council president so that she won't just be an errand person for the principle anymore, like in Shujin.
- Holds an overwhelmingly negative opinion of Senator Steven Armstrong due to his political philosophy and ideals being quite similar to that of Masayoshi Shido's. Even then, she at least acknowledges that even Armstrong considers Shido to be causing what he sees as political corruption, and actually holds respect for the Phantom Thieves by fighting against it having free will triumph.
- A lot of people seems to think that she's the best girlfriend for her leader Akira Kurusu. Makoto honestly feels a little awkward at this and prefers not to talk about sexual preferences for now.
- She gets rather tired whenever she had to explain nearby polices that shopping for weapons are just because they're avid cosplayers. Any missteps and the whole group might be dragged to Ryotaro Dojima and being forced to write tons of "I will not wave around with real weapons at streets." or "I will not make friends with gangsters" on a chalkboard.
Severus Snape, God of Mean Deans (The Half-Blood Prince)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His patronus, a doe
- Theme Song: The Prince's Tale
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Dean Bitterman, Jerk with a Heart of Gold (Sorta, It's Complicated), Tall, Dark, and Snarky, Unclear Moral Stances, Spoilerific Characters, Belated Backstory, More Than Just a Teaching Jerk, Big-Nosed, Byronic Hero, Bullying Teachers Who Were Victims of Bullying Themselves, Treated By Fans As More Heroic Than He Is, Forgiveness Requires Death, False Moles, Making It Seem He's Evil All Along, Sour Outside, Sad Inside
- Domains: Teachers, The Dark Arts, Crustiness, Unrequited Love
- High Priest: Principle Strickland
- Followers: Dean Hardscrabble, Edward Rooney, Mr Gilbert, Takashi Hanya/Dean Harding
- Allies: Gru, Toko Fukawa, Tomoko Kuroki, Merlin, Albus Dumbledore, Ron Weasely, Hermonie Granger, Neville Longbottom
- Complicated relationship with: Harry Potter
- On speaking terms with: Robert Baratheon, Ash Crimson
- Enemies: Dolores Umbridge, Biff Tannen, Littlefinger, The Dementors, villainous Dark Art Practitioners, Lord Voldemort, Bellatrix Lestrange
- Opposes: Agatha Trunchball
- Professor Severus Snape is the Potions Master, and later Headmaster of Hogwarts. Though skilled and a valued asset to the staff, he's a cruel dean who's favorite target of torment seems to be Harry Potter. A man of uncertain alliance and many a mystery, he now teachers under the Trope Pantheon.
- Used to follow the Spy, and is glad he no longer has to since they don't have much in common unclear allegiance asides.
- Said to look like spiders or gargoyles. Not that you'd tell with his avatar, whom he remains impressed by his performance as him.
- Though his house is School, his office directly links to the House of Magic. He helps defend young wizards and students against the dark arts, but given the bad history with teachers in that position few trust him. Turns out he's legit.
- It's difficult to read him. While a jerk and consistently dislikes Harry, it's unclear if he's ultimately on the side of Hogwarts or the Death Eaters. Being part of Slytherin, a house infamous for ambitious dark lords, complicates things further along with his interest in the Dark Arts. Turns out he's been on the Death Eater's payroll and was a spy. Except not, since he was working for Dumbledore the whole time.
- Though he doesn't get along with most students, he really has it into Harry Potter. He has tormented Harry for most of his school years. Why? James Potter, Harry's father and Snape ''detested'' each other and so Snape sees Harry as an extension of James rather than his own person. He was also in love with his mother, which is ultimately why he would help him.
- For all his contempt for James though, he holds him a higher view than to Biff Tannen. Biff not only embodies some of what Snape hated about James, he also embodies the selfishness that Snape himself had.
- As mean a teacher as he is, he has limits to his cruelties. He considers Dolores Umbridge just as insufferable as everyone else. He also considers Agatha Trunchball's Sadist Teacher shtick to be too sadistic.
- Was deeply in love with Lily Evans, the mother of Harry Potter. However, his own ambitions and willingness to befriend the future Death Eaters would lead him to call Lily a mudblood and other disparaging comments, which he regrets to this day and still has unrequited love for her. He can be seen drinking with Robert Baratheon over it, as he also had to deal with his lost love. Also sympathizes with Gru given his luck with girls, and was happy to see him find love.
- No, he is not Harry's secret father. Or Draco's godfather as far as we know.
- Gets along with Toko Fukari, being bitter yet sad inside. He can also understand where Tomoko Kuroki comes from as he had poor social skills as a student and was rather lonely.
- Somewhat comparable to Littlefinger; they had an unrequited love that they failed to swoon, and turned bitter because of it. However unlike Snape Petyr's a full on villain. He considers the Master of Coin to have gone too far because he Did Not Get the Girl, as even in his darkest fantasizes he'd never dream of trying to start a civil war and overthrow the government because of it.
- He was surprised to learn of the number of fangirls he had, who treat him more as pure Woobie than the deeply embittered man he is.
- He doesn't like the fact that he looks like the Sheriff of Nottingham, who he considers an asshole like most gods. It's possible he may be a descendant of Rasputin, and kind of looks like Metatron if you squint (not the one under YHVH though).
- Doesn't like being reminded of the time Neville put him in granny clothes. Also doesn't know why people want him to turn to page 394. And whatever you do, don't call him a coward.
- Snape killed Dumbledore!
- Snape was once asked how different things would if he chose to be in Gryffindor, especially with the proposal that he might've become best friends with James Potter (based on how Snape is Not So Different with Sirius Black). Severus Snape was stunned into utter silence and was not even angry, but more shocked than anything else.