What the House of Emotion looks like is irrelevant, for within its walls is quite literally a raging storm of rampant, unpredictable energy not too different from a massive Swirly Energy Thingy
. Fueled by the various emotions and feelings radiating from every sentient being in the cosmos, the deities of emotion rank among some of the most powerful and unpredictable in the entire Pantheon. Only one with a truly strong will and, perhaps, a signature emotion of their own are able to resist. Sensible visitors that want to keep their sanity intact are best advised to avoid this House at all costs.
It has however been reported that if visitors keep their trips in short, the catharsis of experiencing these various strong emotions in rapid succession is both exhausting and satisfying. Rumor has it that under the storm, this House has just as much drama as the House of Family.
Despair of the Endless
The Seven Lantern Corps
- Symbol: A hooked ring.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Despair, Decay, Doom, Decline, Sado-Masochism, Loss of Hope
- Domains: Plotting against kindred, Degenerate sects.
- Followers: High Priest and Priestess Nozomu Itoshiki and Kafuka Fuura
- By some quirk, Nozomu Itoshiki was originally ordained as the God of Despair by Haruhi-sama. But then it became slowly apparent that he just enjoyed being in despair far, far too much. The Endless Despair decided he was doing it wrong; so supplanted him. His...enthusiasm for the role did retain a seat; however, it's his companion Kafuka Fuura, whose bright smile hides a bleakness far beyond anyone's ability to comprehend, who really earns the position.
- Allies: Shinji Ikari, Grandfather Nurgle, Desire of the Endless
- Is pretty much the only deity willing to hang out with Nurgle. They can often be seen having a few beers together and discussing how to ruin Itoshiki's sanity even more.
- Has a love-hate relationship with Superman of the Heros and Villains pantheon. She looks on him as would a mother, but is very disappointed in him, since he denies his very purpose of existence by being a cheerful guy. He, meanwhile, is completely unaware.
- Has been used as a despair vault by Perfectio.
Khorne, Tzeentch, Nurgle, Slaanesh, Gods of Chaos
- Collective of quasideities, led by demigods, with a Lesser God Emotional Entity personifying each corps' driving emotion and power
- Symbol: Seven separate symbols, all based on the circle, one for each corps, always embossed on a ring and lantern
- Alignment: Red—Either Chaotic Evil or Chaotic Neutral, Orange—Neutral Evil, Yellow—Lawful Evil, Green—Lawful Good (their leaders, the Guardians, are Lawful Neutral though), Blue—Neutral Good, Indigo—True Neutral (brainwashed with Compassion), Violet—Chaotic Good (leaders are Chaotic Neutral)
- Portfolio: Colors, emotions, humors (Red—Rage, Orange—Avarice, Yellow—Fear, Green—Willpower, Blue—Hope, Indigo—Compassion, Violet—Love)
- Most of the corps are led by one or more demigods: the Red Lanterns by Atrocitus, the Green Lanterns by the Guardians of the Universe, the Blue Lanterns Ganthet and Sayd, and the Violet Lanterns by the Zamarons. All Orange Lanterns are emanations of the demigod Larfleeze. The Yellow Lanterns are led by one of their own, Sinestro. Indigo Lanterns are led by the creatively named Indigo-1.
- In addition to the leaders, they each have a "mascot" of sorts, a personification of their emotion of Lesser God level of power, and varying degrees of independence from the corps' heirarchies. Red has Butcher the Red Bull, Orange has Ophidian the Orange Snake, Yellow has Parallax, Green has Ion the Green Space Whale, Blue has Adara the Blue Eagle, Indigo has Proselyte the Indigo Octopus, and Violet has Predator the Violet Dragon.
- The seven Lantern Corps are each devoted to spreading their given emotion throughout the universe like Valkyries flying between the stars. The members of each are mortals empowered by the Emotional Spectrum, a universal force that grants them a fraction of divine power. All save the Red and Orange Lanterns—nihilists and egoists, respectively—are convinced that what they do is for the good of the universe.
- There is also a Chaotic Evil Black Lantern Corps that exists outside the others' structure and represents a total dearth of emotion. They intend to destroy all seven corps. Further investigation has unearthed horrifying information about the Black Lantern Corps: led by Black Hand, and Nekron, they seek to eliminate all life, and to return the DC Universe to absolute darkness. They've already toppled one of the Pantheon's Greater Gods of Heroes and Villains: Superman, and Intermediate Goddess of Truth, Wonder Woman using the mortal "corpse" of the Greater God of Preparation, Batman against them. While they were suppressed in the DCU, their leader Nekron has ascended into the Pantheon as an Overdeity. The other overdeities are keeping a close watch on him.
- Due to extraordinary circumstances, Sinestro has joined the Green Lanterns and disbanded the Yellow Lanterns, leaving Arkillo as the sole remaining Yellow Lantern and Saint Walker has assumed leadership of the Blue Lantern Corps due to Ganthet and Sayd being otherwise indisposed.
Venus, Maiden of Serenity
- Collective Overdeities
- Symbol: The eight-pointed star of Chaos, or their individual glyphs
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: War and Strength, Change and Hope, Decay and Rebirth, Excess and Perfection
- Domains: Potentially everything
- Followers: Renegades and heretics, marauders and libertines, the Lost and the damned. Each god also has his own Chaos Space Marine legion and countless daemonic hordes to command.
- Enemies: Usagi Tsukino
- When the Dark Gods march in step and the legions of the Undivided act with one will, galaxies burn and even overdeities tremble. Fortunately for the rest of creation, the Chaos Gods are also eternal rivals and spend much of their time warring amongst themselves.
- Due to the range of forces and domains that each Chaos God represents, many of their followers serve them unawares. Especially Tzeentch's pawns.
- Some misguided sages have proposed that since the Chaos Gods represent all mortal emotions, even benign forces like Honor and Love albeit twisted to negativity, then many, if not all of the other gods in the Pantheon may simply be aspects of the Dark Gods. This is, of course, ridiculous.
- The Despair of the Endless is possibly Nurgle's only 'buddy.' Tzeentch hates him, while Khorne and Slaanesh don't particularly care.
- Even they fear Fred Rogers. In this case it is not so much his martial prowess as his ability to reach out to people's inner children and draw out positive emotions; for gods composed entirely of negative feelings, this means he could destroy them utterly if he wished.
- Lucifer regards them as some sort of cousins and gets along with each fairly well, though his visits are kept under close surveillance lest the Lightbringer decide to trigger the above mentioned apocalypse.
Chiyo Mihama, Goddess of Cuteness
- Greater Goddess
- Symbol: A blue astrological sign of Venus
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: The
Three Five Faces Of Eve, Fate, Stars, Necessity, Inscrutable Plans, Koans, The Power of Love, The Power of Friendship, Marital Bliss, Sex, Happiness
- Domains: Balance, Charm, Community, Destiny, Family, Fate, Good, Lust, Oracle, Patience, Planning
- Allies: The Unconquered Sun, Luna, the other Maidens
- Followers: The Sidereal Exalted, particularly the Chosen of Serenity
Bugs Bunny, God of Chutzpah and Karmic Trickery
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A pair of orange, puffed up ponytails (at least, they look like ponytails...). Alternatively, Tadakichi, her pet dog
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Cute and Cheerful Children, Child Prodigies, Expressive Hairstyles, Big Friendly Dogs, Penguin Costumers, Woobies, Fun With Cooking
- Domains: Dream, Knowledge, Radiance
- Followers: Quinn Morgendorfer, Mitsukuni "Hani" Haninozuka
- Allies: Yotsuba, Molly Hayes, Rena Ryugu, Bryan Mills, Sakaki, Osaka, Hello Kitty, Dizzy
- Rivals: Miu Matsuoka (Not Miu Kazashiro)
- Opposed By: Souther, Omega
- With exception to Omega, Chiyo-chan is one of the few deities in the entire Pantheon with absolutely no enemies. Even Sauron thinks she's adorable. Has both Bryan Mills and Zero on speed dial if Omega tries to attack her. Seriously, even the worst Complete Monsters, freakin Melkor and the goddamn Anti-Monitor are apathetic about her at worst. The only other being who antagonizes her is the Ebon Dragon, but only because he's supposed to be the antagonist of EVERYBODY.
- Her high priestess originally was Molly Hayes, a really freakin' mysterious being made mostly out of cute, with Super Strength mixed in. The two continue to hang out every now and then.
- Ever since Rena's ascension, Chiyo has been a constant target of Rena's "Take it Home" mode.
- Souther and Omega are two of the few people who are not affected by her cuteness and will slaughter her should she get in their way.
(Scwewy Wabbit, Wascawwy Wabbit, Long-Eared Galoot)
Yotsuba Koiwai, Goddess of Joy
- Greater God
- Symbol: The WB Logo, a Carrot, and a Rabbit hole with mailbox
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Trickster Archetypes, Karmic Tricksters, Western Animation, Funny Animals, Duck Season, Rabbit Season, Declarations of War, Refuge in Audacity, Deadpan Snarkers, Lampshade Hanging, Crossdressers, Wig Dress Accents, Hammerspace, Foe Yay, Taking Wrong Turns At Albuquerque, "Wascawwy Wabbits"
- Domains: Chaos, Trickery, Wrath, Charm, Courage, Determination
- Followers: Screwy Squirrel, Buster and Babs Bunny (no relation, Tiny Toon Adventures), Reisen Udongein Inaba, Tei Inaba (Touhou)
- Allies: Yakko, Wakko, and Dot Warner (he taught them everything he knew), Mel Blanc (One may be an aspect of the other, but which?)
- Bugs had an argument with Daffy Duck over who should be the god of this domain. Bugs won by saying that Daffy should.
- After being 'shitted' out by The Angry Video Game Nerd, his response was... "Of course you realize, dis means WAR!". The ascension of Freddy Krueger gives him another ally who shares his desire for revenge with the Nerd. He has since made an agreement with Death, and Woody The Woodpecker which ended with the Nerd in hell and Bugs and Woody safe in the land of the living.
- Is currently counseling Reisen Udongein Inaba after the latter was finally fed up with her fellow rabbit Tei for playing pranks that makes her life miserable. Bugs is now teaching Reisen the art of Escalating War... unfortunately this is part of a prank he agreed with Tei previously.
- The last time that Bugs, Cartman, and Sweeney faced off for the title of Overdeity over Escalating War, things quickly escalated from the usual amusing injuries to tessaract anvils, Ramen Noodles, more cream custard that is supposed to fit in hot pants, magical paint, regular anvils, an anti-gravity vortex, a Nurse Joy disguise, a Meowth, Metal Gear Rex, and a hammer, the moonwalk, Knife Bending, an overly complex wedgie mechanism, and a contest to see who could give Yugi the best haircut. After stopping Yugi from calling Exodia into this, Dreams, Carrot and Mister Rogers forbid all three of them from having the title until they can agree on it peacefully. Thus, the crown of Escalating War lays empty to this day...
- When he's not staying here, he's usually at his second position in the House of Mentalism. He is despised because people are usually too busy scheming to keep from falling into his rabbit hole. The last attempt to oust him from his position of Karmic Trickery, led by Light Yagami, Azula, and Batman, have proved in vain, as Bugs's ability to escalate war into infinity eventually overwhelmed Yagami and Azula. Fortunately, Batman had a backup plan: simply apologize to Bugs, and ask him to put a fence around his hole. The plan succeeded, for the time being. Azula and Yagami still plot against Bugs, but in hiding, as Bugs has friends in high places
- Is mainly known for his ability to defeat enemies by driving them insane. Several other Gods have tried to copy this (The Joker, Hazama, Light Yagami), although Bugs has managed to outwit even the most insane of his rivals, showing how he does not look kindly on those who would actively use these skills for evil.
(Four-Leaf, 404 Girl
Eric Cartman, God of Extreme Revenge Plots
- Symbols: A four-leaf clover, a cicada.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Cheerful Children, Blank White Eyes, Malapropisms, Face Doodling, Gratuitous English, Expressive Hair, Those With Meaningful Names, Curiosity.
- Domains: Dream, Good, Family, Summer.
- Followers: The Ayase sisters, Miura Hayasaka, 4chan.
- Allies: Excel, Chiyo-chan, Sakaki, Hello Kitty.
- Opposed By: Scarecrows, Tengu, The Enemy ("Are we under attack!?!?"), The Bull's Eye Balloon Head
- Daddy: Mr. Koiwai
- Secret Guardian: Anonymous
- Koiwai is Yotsuba's earthly guardian, a duty given to him by Chiyo-chichi. Yanda is a minor trickster spirit that delights in poking fun at Her.
- Her motto: Enjoy everything!
- Seems unaware of a veritable army of depraved lunatic followers who secretly protect her from harm. The tricksters of the house are making sure she never finds out.
- Give her ice cream, and she'll be your friend forever.
(Grand Wizard and King of Kupa Keep
, The Coon)
Heero Yuy, God of Stoicism and Patron Saint of Ineffectual Death Threats
- Lesser God. Can reach up to Intermediate in the right conditions.
- Symbol: A blue hat with a yellow bobble, a red snow parka, and a bag of "Cheesy Poofs".
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Sons of Dirty Sluts, Spoiled Brats, Crossing the Line Twice, Last Name Basis, Jerkasses, Designated Villains, Draco in Leather Pants, Comedic Sociopathy, Evil Children, Magnificent Bastards
- Domains: Dark, Casual Racism.
- Allies: Cthulu, The Janitor and perhaps Bugs Bunny?
- Followers: Yami Yugi, Invader Zim, Sawyer, Dan.
- Opposed By: Kyle Broflowski, Cesar Milan.
- Can't decide to be good or evil at the minute, so watch this space. Still can't kill Kyle, despite his hatred for Jews.
- Enjoys scaling the wall to rip on Kenny for being poor, despite having new-found wealth.
- Is forming an alliance with Bugs Bunny, due to their enjoyment of Escalating War.
- whenever he isn't eating Cheesy Poofs, planning his revenge against someone or watching TV, he is going around the pantheon, demanding that anyone who is below the rank of a Lesser god to "Respect his Authoritah".
- Why does he hate Cesar Milan so much? Simple: He taught the gods on how to deal with Cartman without suffering from his revenge plots. Safe to say: Cartman's neck is a very sore spot these days.
- Despite his massive ego, he has learned not to mock certain gods too much, especially Zeus. Most of it has to do with what happened the last time he vented his anger against a thunderthrowing deity.
(H.R. Lowe/Odin Lowe, Jr.
, Black Alpha, Zero One, The Perfect Soldier
Shinji Ikari, God of Psychosis
- Lesser God
- Theme Music: Just Communication And The Wings of the Boy That Killed Adolescence
- Symbol: A silver feather from Wing Gundam Zero
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Lack of Visible Emotion, Humongous Mecha Pilots, Ineffectual Death Threats, Ace Pilot, Twin Buster Rifle, Hitman with a Heart, Surviving Tons of Blowing Himself Up, Made Of Iron (or Gundanium), Atonement.
- Domains: Army, Fate, Liberation, Limbo
- (Current) High Priest: Sousuke Sagara
- Allies: Setsuna F. Seiei (former High Priest), Cloud Strife, Rei Ayanami, Aila Jyrkiäinen, Trowa Barton
- Followers: Squall Leonhart
- Opposed by: Char Aznable, other mecha pilots in the GUAE Mecha Cohort wing
- Does not get along well with other major gods of mecha pilots, particularly the Hot-Blooded ones like Ryouma Nagare, Guy Sishioh, and Kamina. Their churches frequently compete for worshipers, though Heero Himself doesn't care all that much.
- He is one of the few Gods of the Pantheon to ever survive from drinking Kusuha Mizuha's health drinks, aside from Elzam von Branstein.
- Despite being the Patron Saint of Ineffectual Death Threats, he is rarely seen in the Life and Death house. When he does decide to, he's mostly seen with fellow mech pilot Kyosuke Nanbu, particularly discussing about assault strategies.
- He's been thinking to make his Death Threats count, but he'll only reserve it for a true scum undeserving of forgiveness. Such as Dune.
- Once intervened to save Iron Man from Starscream, despite not knowing why he even bothered. He was then bailed out by Optimus Prime when Megatron appeared a greater threat to both of them.
- After one universe binding event, he had been unknowingly trained in the School of the Undefeated of the East, courtesy of Master Asia. Since he has never used any of the techniques, some have speculated that his own stoicism prevents him from harnessing the needed drive.
- Slipped into Evil Laugh once. He never did that again.
- He tends to consider that life is cheap... his in particular. He just can't end it.
(Angel, That Idiot)
Rei Ayanami, Goddess of Emotionless Girls
- Lesser God (TV Series), Intermediate God (His "End" and "Rebuild" personas), Greater God (his "SRW" persona), Full-blown Overdeity once he Goes Mad From The Revelation.
- Theme Music: Cruel Angel Thesis
- Symbol: The NERV logo
- Alignment: True Neutral, verges on becoming just plain chaotic as he becomes less and less sane
- Portfolio: Butt Monkeys, Emo Teens, Postmodernism, Obtuse Religious Symbolism, Going apeshit on everyone after pushing him too far, Unstoppable Rage, Deus Angst Machina
- Domains: Chaos, Destiny, Destruction, Madness, Suffering, War
- Allies: Diabolus Ex Machina, Despair, Kaworu Nagisa, Yui Ikari, Utena Tenjou, Rei Ayanami.
- Enemies: Gendo Ikari, Yuno Gasai.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Asuka Langley Soryu/Asuka Shikinami Langley
- Shinji is prophesied to bring about The End of the World as We Know It by summoning the avatar of Creator Breakdown to this world. He's not happy about this, but then, he's not happy about anything. If pushed too far, he might just snap and totally wale on everything.
- Asked Himei about her life, thinking that the story of someone who ascended to the seat of Hope would make him feel better. Ran away screaming by the time she reached around 4/5 of it and has since gained an even bleaker view of life.
- Thus far, there are only two things that can turn him into a Badass: The right hand of Bright Noa, and/or the mind-warping influence of Warhammer 40000. Such changes are sadly temporary due to Haruhi's tendency to press her trusty and almighty Reset Button.
- Despite his misgivings about life in general, he knows that one thing is for certain: he mustn't run away.
- He may be a wimp, but don't piss him off. The results aren't pretty. And for the love of God (pick one), don't ever hurt Asuka or Rei, or he'll cause instrumentality.
- Is the equal and opposite force to Simon, God of Drills. No hatred exists between them, but the results of Shinji's EMO and Simon's pure GAR fighting against each other could wipe out all of existence.
- Recently however, Shinji was reincarnated (or had his memories erased, we aren't sure) and in his new life has appeared to take cues from Simon towards life, casting off his angst easier than before and proving he too can "kick reason to the curb and go beyond the impossible". Granted, he killed 99% of humanity in doing so and upon finding out slid even further into despair and psychosis, so it's all in a day's work for him really.
- Is believed by many to have once met a parallel version of himself on an extradimensional ghost train, a version that grew up to become the God Emperor of Mankind (and an Overdeity, thereby). He grows distant when asked about it, though, and stops saying anything, so it's impossible to know for sure.
- Being the God of Psychosis and mental breakdowns, Shinji's own raw power dramatically increases the further he slides into madness, from being a mere Lesser God while sane, to being strong enough to topple Greater Gods and cause The End of the World as We Know It - at some times, even bordering on low-level Reality Warper - once he Goes Mad From The Revelation.
- Similarly, being the God of mental breakdowns, he periodically changes between different versions of himself. His "Series" persona is usually depressed, but is also his second sanest persona. His "End" persona, however, is constantly on the brink of critical sanity failure, and is therefore tied for his most powerful persona, but is also the most volatile. His "Rebuild" persona is mid-way between the previous two in terms of mental cohesion, is tied with his "End" persona for the most powerful, and tied with his fourth version for most Badass. His "SRW" persona is Shinji at his sanest, and tied with his "Rebuild" persona for most Badass. Despite having almost no angst problems at all in this persona, he's still more powerful than his "Series" self, in large part to taking numerous levels in badass thanks to Bright Noah.
- An Aspect of Shinji-sama has appeared in recent years who is being tutored by the combined efforts of Bit Cloud, Roger Smith, Van Fanelle, Simon the Digger, and Heero Yuy... and Seto Kaiba. The result is a more well adjusted Shinji who is a better pilot, a better human being, and has a vastly more dangerous mech than usual... who is also still just shy of snapping and ending the world. Whether or not this is an improvement is undetermined, but some are hopeful...
- He can also sympathize with Setsuko Ohara, as she is one of the few deities even more depressed than he is. If not for The Status Quo and Haruhi's trigger finger on the Reset Button, the two would hang out more and likely be good friends.
Master Bison, God of Terror and Indifference In Doing Evil
- Greater Goddess (sealed Overdeity)
- Symbol: EVA Unit 00
- Theme Music: Rei I, Rei II and Rei III
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Emotionless Girls, Shy Blue Haired Girls, Creepy Moe, Blue Hair, Apocalypse Maidens, Spawning an expy family of her own, Heroic Albinos, Half-Human Hybrids, Artificial Humanoid Abominations, Cloning Blues, Quiet Girls, beautiful smiles, Giant Naked Rei.
- Followers: Hecate, Dorothy, all of her expies
- Domains: Clones, Emotionlessness, Mechs
- Allies: Shinji Ikari, Heero Yuy, Kaworu Nagisa, Yuki Nagato, Yui Ikari, Setsuna F. Seiei
- Enemies: Gendo Ikari, Vaas Montenegro, Yuno Gasai
- Odd Friendship with: Lina Inverse
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Asuka Langley Soryu (Well, one-sided anyway. Rei doesn't clench teeth)
- Ascended to take over the title of Goddess of Emotionless Girls, replacing Antimony Carver after the court found Rei to be a far more suitable candidate.
- Even though she barely expresses any emotion, she doesn't like Gendo Ikari. It mostly has to do with the fact that she is a clone of his wife.
- Recently has been involved in some bad blood with Yuno Gasai, mostly due to sharing the same voice, which began when former got her voice replaced in the movies due to external issues.
- Upon her ascension, Shinji became overjoyed that he's now with her again. Being with Shinji is one of the very few times you can see Rei actually smile. It is adorable.
- She is known to have a legion of rabid followers who chants "ZOMG TEH REI!!!" to praise her. As usual, there was very little response from Rei herself.
- It is also known that if she is placed in the same room with Heero Yuy and Setsuna F. Seiei, an intense three-way staring contest with Visible Silence will occur. It'll evolve into a four-way one if there's a certain mortal invited: Sousuke Sagara.
(Bison, Vega, Dictator
Leonard McCoy, God of Emotional Responses
Asura, God of Fighting The Heavens Above, and Rage That Can't Ever Be Stopped.
- Greater God
- Symbol: Starfleet Medical.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Emotional Responses, Miracle Cures, Deadpan Snarkers.
- Domains: Good, Healing.
- Allies: Kirk, Spock,Scotty Jean-Luc Picard.
- Enemies: Nero.
- Along with the Goddess of Mechanics, worked to turn Tony Stark back into a man. Stark is now occasionally seen at the clinic, awkwardly trying to make up for that heroic effort.
- Was extremely reluctant to accept his portfolio at first — dammit, Jim, he's a doctor, not a God!
( Asura the Destructor
Vegeta, God of Pride, Awesome Egos and Proud Warriors Of Their Race
- Theme Songs: "In your Belief", "Asura unleashed" (When REALLY Angry)
- Greater God Likely an Overdeity in his Mantra Form,, Full Blown Overdeity in his Destructor form.
- Symbol: His Mantra Halo◊ when he was a member of The Eight Guardian Generals
- Alignment: Chaotic Good, Just plain Chaotic in his Berserker and Wrath forms.
- Portfolio: BADASSERY, Vengeance, Rage beyond all comprehension, Rescuing his daughter, using multiple arms, having Higher transformations than just his Multi Armed form, Ungodly Strength, Energy Projection, Destroying Planet sized objects with his bare fists, planet sized final form, Punching out a creator god.
- Allies: Son Goku, Dante, Other Combat deities, Yasha, Shizuo, Naruto, Jin Kazama, Pit, anyone that doesn't try to piss him off.
- Followers: Bakumi Moriyama (on the Rage That Can't Ever Be Stopped aspect).
- Enemies: Kratos, Relius Clover, Kazuya Mishima, Sasuke Uchiha, Gendo Ikari, Ghetsis, Sweet Tooth.
- Ascended after everything he has went through was shown to the other members of the Pantheon, where almost everyone nearly shat themselves at his raw power.
- Has a major father instinct, and really wants his daughter Mithra to ascend to the pantheon to be able to be with her. Is also pissed off at abusive parents, and has at one point almost destroyed the House of Family with the aid of Devil Jin, intent on destroying Relius Clover after witnessing the latter attempting to "experiment" on his son Carl.
- Is often compared to Akuma. The two had a fight so massive that it took 500 years to conclude. Who won the fight is still up in the air.
- Recently took Sweeney Todd's place as the God of Vengeance and Rage. To this day, no one dares to speak about it, as it was not pretty. Even most of the other violent deities in the house hid in terror after it happened.
- Despite similarities between the two, Asura despises Kratos with a passion for his carelessness towards humanity in how he kills them with no remorse even if they are innocent villagers. It brings to mind of other Demi-Gods that he had fought before ascending to this pantheon.
- Since Asura has had less than ideal encounters with gods in his life, he rarely visits the pantheon, or even his own temple. Although he does go to the Combat Pantheon every now and again to keep his skill sharp, and he has another temple there he uses to rest up.
- On multiple occasions Asura has been seen with another fighter, Yasha, when visiting the Combat Pantheon. Although he hasn't ascended (at least not yet) and he looks more calm then the raging Asura, the gods tend to give him space, since he seems to be the only one on par with Asura. This thought has given Melkor much to worry about.
- Asura gives his blessing to any who have been betrayed and seek revenge. But this blessing comes with a warning, he tells those who follow him that they should always be careful managing their rage, lest it consume them. This doesn't mean, however, that he accepts followers, due to his stance against gods.
- He keeps a watchful eye on Guts, who almost lost himself to his own rage and vendetta against Griffith, for this very reason. This is also why he utterly dislikes Sasuke Uchiha, because he thinks he's not worth carrying the torch of 'revenge' since his mind is too weak to handle it. "A whelp who doesn't know his place does not deserve to fight for rage and revenge!"
- It is common knowledge in the pantheons that Asura, in the rare instance that he visits, should be given a very wide berth, since an angry Asura is very bad news.
- Making Asura mad has been voted "The most idiotic thing any can ever do" by the House of Mentalism, Asura has shown no objection, since he knew that means having more time to himself and his daughter. Even Hazama refuses to troll him, after a mere attempt caused Asura to use Hazama as target practice for his Rapid-Fire Fisticuffs for three whole days. Hazama was forced to apologize to prevent a bigger beatdown, and the two have agreed to never speak of it again.
- There is also an incident regarding Lu Bu mocking him for his theme. The end result: Asura delivering the biggest No-Holds-Barred Beatdown the Pantheon has ever seen. Thus the universal agreement that pissing off Asura is a bad idea.
- One of the few beings to take Mister Rogers head on. They became good friends afterwards.
- Is actually pretty chill in regards to Lucifer, especially because they both share the same ideas about giving any asshole from above a good asskicking for trying to mess with them or those under their protection, and since one of Lucifer's similarly named generals fell trying to oppose YHVH, Asura offered his help if Lucifer decides to take on heaven again (presuming Naoki Kashima isn't around to lead Lucifer's armies) and put his knuckles across the Great Will's face.
- Which he will soon be doing as YVHV provoked Asura's wrath by targeting Madoka. He was amongst the first to sign up for the Pantheonic Rebellion.
- Several Evil Deities that think they can defeat him while he's armless have sent entire armies worth of mooks. These Deities in particular taunt him that they'll take Mithra away from him again. Armed with only a shard of his master's sword, he eventually got so pissed off that this happened resulting in a giant arm that wiped out Hundreds of millions of minions like rice paper. Even armless, it shows Asura shouldn't be fucked with.
- Has learned to suppress his Berserker/Wrath form by meditating with Cosmos. That being said, he has a MUCH easier time in accessing his Mantra form, terrifying almost everybody in the Pantheon.
- Upon learning of the ascension of Gohma Vlitra, Asura has decided to form a task force in order to end it once and for all. Aside from Yasha (who helped him slay the beast), Travis Touchdown, Ryu Hayabusa, Kratos (albeit reluctant), Goku and Augus (just to be able to fight Asura after all is done) have joined him.
- His absolutely gigantic Destructor form has piqued the interest of the Mecha piloting gods to try to take on said form. He has yet to respond to the challenges, but notes it as being interesting.
- His reputation as the most Badass member of the Pantheon was cemented with his battle and victory against The Golden Spider (aka Chakravatin, the Creator).
- Asura, despite his overwhelming power, has no real political power in the pantheon, like Flandre Scarlet. Unlike Flandre however, this is mostly out of choice. We use the word mostly because whenever he is asked for a solution to any given problem, he always answers: "Punch it." Now granted this solution worked for most of his problems but the pantheons' problems are a little more complicated.
- It was noted by the pantheon that when he and Evil Ryu did a Shun Goku Satsu against each other, The Japanese Symbol for anger popped up during the fight, which translates out to "Ikari". Some of have wondered what would happen if Asura when angry and an Angry Shinji Ikari fought.....
- When asked about his opinion on Shinji Ikari's most recent actions he stated that although sacrificing the rest of the world along with himself was not the "right" thing to do he then admitted that if he and Mithra were in the same positions that Shinji and Rei were in he would have done the same. He then said that hoped that if Shinji decided use his newfound power to protect those dear to him at all costs then he would have Asura's full backing.
- Occasionally lends his strength to the likes of Yuu Narukami as the leader of Sun Arcana. Asura said he's gonna need it, especially in his upcoming battle against Nyarlathotep.
- He's formed a strange friendship with Pit of all people. Probably because both of them actually like humans and have fought the entirety of their lives to protect them, plus having to fight some really Jerkass Gods in that effort. Some have also compared Asura's father instinct with Pit's desire to protect his goddess.
- Asura absolutely loathes Sweet Tooth, as he is unable to comprehend why anyone would willingly kill their own family.
(The Prince of all Saiyans
, Prince Vegeta, Vegeta-Sama, King Vegeta
Stuart Smalley, God of Self-Esteem
- Theme Song: Hell's bells, Super Saiyan
- Greater God
- Symbol: His Saiyan battle armor.
- Alignment: The whole neutral spectrum, depending on the story arc.
- Portfolio: Super Modes, Ki Attacks, Proud Warriors, Anti-Heroes, Pure Unadulterated PRIDE, Awesome Ego, Protective Fathers, Enjoying Combat, Letting His Pride Get The Better Of Him, Controlling His Own Fate, Emptier of Restaurants. and Pre Ass Kicking One Liners
- Domains: Pride, Badassery, Taking EXTREME amounts of punishment and keeping on fighting, Trash Talk, Warrior Prince, Villainous Widow's Peak
- Allies: Son Goku, Although it's more of a semi-friendly rivalry than a fully fledged alliance, Krillin, Himura Kenshin, Asura, Augus, Piccolo, Future Trunks, Thor, Mr Satan, Black Star, Toriko
- Enemies: Anyone who threatens his home and family, or mocks his ancestry, will face a VERY pissed off Vegeta - and unlike his rival, he has no objections to outright killing said person. Also, Frieza, Cell, The Ginyu Force, Majin Buu, Yuno Gasai, Nu-13, Beerus
- Is often seen training in the Hall of Combat's gravity chamber (Usually set to astonishingly high gravity levels), that is, when he's not fighting the other combatants there.
- Has been known to make machines experience fear beyond their programming.
- Is getting very tired of having people asking him to break a scouter while shouting what someone's power level is.
- Vegeta's pride has proven to be a very solid achoring against all kinds of mind control, effectively making him immune to manipulation of outside forces.
- You may invade his mind and his body, but there's one thing he always keeps.
- Deus states that he plans on ursurping this seat someday, due to his mantra Affinity being Pride. Vegeta has yet to respond to the challenge, but he does have plans on it.
- It is generally agreed between most gods that hearing a piano start to play is a cause for concern as well as a good reason to keep aware of your surroundings, Vegeta has little regard for material colatteral damage.
- If said piano is accompanied by the words "Final Flash", RUN.
- Fought Shadow the Hedgehog, The God of Angst in a fight to the death a few years back. Even to this day, he doesn't think highly of his outlasted opponent.
- Compares everyone who's not on his allies list to Raditz.
- Does not enjoy the company of Excalibur, and will blast him off should the former ever cross him. This reminds him of a certain bald person.
- Has a brother named Tarble.
(Sen. Al Franken
Thaal Sinestro, God of Fear
- Symbol: A mirror
- Alignment: Lawful Good (enough, smart enough, and dog gone it, people worship Him!)
- Portfolio: Losers, Butt Monkeys, Unfavourites, Dogged Nice Guys
- Domains: Good, Healing
- Would normally be in opposition to Uncle Ruckus, God of Self-Hate, but the two Gods get alongf just fine.
- A natural ally of Jed Bartlet.
Shoutan Himei, Goddess of Hope
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: The Symbol of his own Corps.
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral, with some shades of Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Badasses With Mustaches, Well Intentioned Extremists, Human Aliens, Utopia Justifies the Means, Anti Villains, Magnificent Bastards, Crazy-Prepared, Feared Beings, Even Evil Has Loved Ones, Family Revelations, Real Men Are Pink.
- Domains: Fear, Ambiguity, Order.
- High Priest: Johnathan Crane
- Allies: His fellow Yellow Lanterns, The Janitor, Magneto, Doctor Doom, Captain Cold, Fiddlesticks.
- Former Allies: Lex Luthor, Harley Quinn, Red Skull, The Joker, Cheetah, Loki.
- Friendly Enemies with: The other Lantern Corps and the rest of the Superheroic Gods in the Pantheon.
- Enemies: Nekron.
- When The Janitor joins the recently founded House of Profession as the God of Almighty Janitors, he asked Sinestro to take his place as the Noble God of Fear.
- Once worked with the Supervillainous Gods in the Pantheon, he leaves due to his status as a Well Intentioned Extremist.
- Gets surprised that he has an Even Eviler Counterpart of himself in a world where Superman becomes a tyrant.
- Was awarded the title of God of Fear after As Nodt was attacked by Fiddlesticks. Sinestro allowed Fiddlesticks to join the Sinestro Corps, to which Fiddlestick accepted.
(Sailor Salvation, Sailor Nothing)
Shadow the Hedgehog, God of Angst
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A heart-shaped pendant
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Dark Magical Girls, Those Who Are Driven to Suicide, Woobies, Broken Cuties, Unstoppable Rage, Rape Victims, Those who manage to persevere to the end.
- Domains: Darkness, Suffering, Love, Hope
- Followers: Ned Flanders
- High Priest: Saint Walker
- Allies: The Blue Lanterns, The Puella Magi, Marona, Makoto Naegi
- Very tired. Swaps stories with Fate, the Goddess of Lightning, on occasion.
- Most of the Puella Magi and Himei are on quite friendly terms. She has a profound respect of Madoka and Homura for their endurance and is known to be Homura's other best friend since ascending. Until the Great Upheaval...
- Tzeentch considers Himei's ascension to the Seat of Hope to be a victory over Nurgle, even though he had absolutely nothing to do with it. Probably.
- One of the incredibly rare few to manage to earn some semblence of trust from Kaede, the true personality of Lucy. Considering what they've both been through, it's somewhat understandable.
(Fake Hedgehog, Faux Ultimate Life Form)
Guy Shishioh, God of Courage
- Theme Music: Throw it All Away or All Hail Shadow.
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A Silhouette of his Head.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Evil Twins, Anything Darker and Edgier, Emos, Cynicism Catalysts, Speedsters, Those With Expansion Pack Pasts.
- Domains: Darkness, Chaos, Alacrity, Suffering
- Allies: Drizzt Do'Urden, Madoka Kaname,Ryuko Matoi, Amy Rose (as much as he denies it)
- Rivals: Vegeta, Cell, Sonic
- Ascended after His death in Sonic Adventure 2, and rather dislikes the copies of Himself being put into progressively worse games. Keeps control of His Wangst by teleporting to the earthly realm and unleashing it as a time-distorting field, which is enough keep Him in the Pantheon proper.
- Zuko has been seen hanging out with Him, trying to outmatch His angst. He's stopped since he got over his daddy issues, much to the relief of the other Gods.
- His angst possibly stems from a chronic inability to find that DAMN fourth Chaos Emerald.
- Has once fought Vegeta in a battle. Shadow has respect for him, considering him a rival (Besides Sonic, of course).
- Also has a rivalry in the form of Cell as they're both ultimate life-forms. Shadow prepares the day they battle.
- There was one point in time where Shadow got over himself and didn't angst even when he had a good reason to, but because that didn't happen in the pantheon's main timeline, he wasn't able to shake off his title.
- Madoka is one of the few people that can get through to his inner feelings. This is because she is exactly like the best friend that he lost aboard the ARK. He has sworn to protect her, which also includes being the 2nd person Amy recruited for the Pantheonic Rebellion at the behest of her new found superior.
(Evoluder, God of Destruction, World's Strongest Cyborg)
Shana, Goddess of Tsundere
- Theme Music: Yuusha-Oh Tanjou. Or, when he's using his supers, Hell And Heaven or Goldion Hammer/Crusher.
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A G Stone. Alternatively, the Gutsy Galaxy Guard symbol.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Super Robots, Hot-Blooded, Determination, Crowning Moments of Awesome, The Power of Friendship, Reconstructing mecha anime from Darker and Edgier back to good ol' hot blooded show, Big Fragging Knife, Hyper Mode, Hell And Heaven, Goldion Hammer & Crusher, Voice of Nobuyuki Hiyama, HIKARI NI NAREEEE!!!, Oath Sworn Through Courage, Screaming Warriors, Technopaths.
- Domains: War, Courage, Glory, Oath.
- Followers: Captain Ahab, Brock Samson.
- Allies: Any god of a good alignment who values courage and determination is his ally by default.
- He presides over an ultra-manly area of Valhalla, reserved mainly for killed-in-action Super Robot pilots, who in turn act as manly Valkyries for his brethren. This area was presumed to be the place where Guy used the Goldion Crusher at full strength.
- Mamoru is Guy's prophet, spreading his oath sworn through courage and amassing several followers, misguided though they may be.
- Guy's daughter, Subaru Nakajima, takes advantage of her seat in the Pantheon of Travel to better spread his word among the followers of Sakura.
- Formerly shared his position with Kamina, until Kamina was given his own seat. The two remain allies and work closely together.
- When Guy roars the name of his mecha upon entering the battle, all forces with evil in their hearts weep in terror and inspires those with good hearts to perform ever-greater feats of bravery. Let all wicked souls know this name: GAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOO!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIII!!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!
- Is considered by some to be the Good Counterpart to Khorne.
- Is proud of Courage The Cowardly Dog for standing up to abominations.
- Also present in the House of War.
- Follower Brock Samson occasionally plays poker or omaha with Ash Williams, Sam, and (non-ascended) [[Video Game/Borderlands2 Claptrap]].
(The Flame-Haired, Hot-Eyed Hunter; Yukari Hirai)
Aila Jyrkiäinen, Goddess of True Colors and of those who Quit their Old Jobs in an Epic Fashion
- Theme Music JOINT.
- Greater Goddess
- Symbol: Nietono no Shana, her sword
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Action Girls, Action Girlfriends, Tsundere, Fire, Swordsmanship, Phantom Zones, Sitting on the Roof, Instant Runes, Bodily Possession, Melon Bread Affinity.
- Domains: Fire, Law, War, Anger.
- Followers: Louise, Kaname Chidori, Sayaka Yumi, Tsubaki Tamashiro, Nagi San'zenin, Taiga Aisaka, Kagami Hiiragi, Teana Lansar, Faye Whitaker, Aria H. Kanzaki, Misaki Ayuzawa (Maid-Sama!), Bianca and Rosetta, Mari Sonoda.
- Allies: Rin Tohsaka, Asuka Langley Soryu, Yuji Sakai, Aila Jyrkiäinen (an Ascended follower).
- Rival: Yuno Gasai.
- Enemies: All 4 Chaos Gods, especially Tzeentch; The GUAE Trollkaiger, especially Yuuki Terumi, Tsukuyomi, Nena Trinity.
- Odd Friendship with: Alphonse Elric.
- A holy trinity of Shana avatars have been discovered in the mortal realm. They consist of Louise, Nagi and Taiga.
- Wanted to be goddess of fire. When asked about how Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryusai got the position instead of Her, she replied "Urusai! Urusai! Urusai!"
- And when Yamamoto actually DIED? Shana just went away, and those who pass her house occasionally would hear her sobbing in mourning. But when it turns out a piece of Yamamoto's memory came restored, Shana came out of her house smiling... but when it turns out the Human Torch has been taken as the successor, she grunted. But at least she could respect him more than Starjun anyway, so no biggie.
- "It's not like I actually care about my followers. The Pantheon just needs a representative for tsundere, that's all!"
- Doesn't like Nena Trinity or Shannon, since they break the fine mold created by her mortal priestess, Rie Kugimiya. She also doesn't particularly care for Mithra all that much either, for the same reasons that she doesn't like Nena Trinity and Shannon. Though she didn't say that in front of Asura, of course. His temper is shorter than her's, after all. Hasn't really decided what to do with Asuka Langley Soryu yet, whom she cares about but is somewhat afraid of at the same time. Of course, she admits to neither of these facts.
- Also doesn't like Tsukuyomi either due to the fact that they share the same voice.
- Turns out that Asuka used to be her High Priest until she declines the temple sharing and better goes to the House of Personal Appearance to claim a different title... which turned out that she had to share it with a redeemed Babs.
- Is unique in the pantheon for being the only deity who accepts melon bread as an offering. When one is made, gods gather from far and wide as this is the only time she is known to smile.
- Wiz and Boomstick are currently arranging a Death Battle against Yuno Gasai, the Goddess of Yandere.
- Just like Rei, aside of those followers, Shana also has a boatload of Expies that follow her.
- Although she is the Goddess of Tsundere, Shana actually tolerates and appreciates the Anti-Tsundere Rise Kujikawa. Of course if asked about it, she'd blush and retort with "S-she's an Anti-Tsundere and we're complete opposites and totally not getting along, that's all! So shut up, shut up, shut up!"
(Ms. Meatbun, Reiji's Custom Tsundere, Arian's Future Queen
Uncle Ruckus, God of Self-Hate
- Theme Song: Aila
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A bag of meatbuns.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good, masquerading as True Neutral
- Portfolio: Badass Pilot, Belligerent Sexual Tension, Subverting The Emotionless Newtype Stereotype, Sweet Behind Her Icy Appearance, Hiding Her Identity with An Alias, Looking Lovely with a Smile, Super Sportswoman Who Can Perform Superhuman Acrobatic Feats, Using Parkour to Escape Pursuers, Eating Almost an Entire Concession Stand Worth of Food, Cuteness Proximity to Food, Crouching Stoic Hidden Ham, Struggling to Get By as an Orphan, Sensing Plavsky Particles, Enduring Mind Rape, Quitting Abusive Employers in Epic Displays, Rags to Royalty
- Domains: Chaos, Combat, Emotion, Food, Love, Suffering
- Followers: River Tam
- Non-ascended: China Kousaka, Reiji (her lover), Rinko Iori, Sei Iori, Eila Ilmatar Juutilainen
- Ascended: Kyouko Sakura, Pac-Man, Popeye, Simon the Digger, Amuro Ray, Setsuna F. Seiei, Warhead, Lee Everett, Raleigh Becket and Mako Mori, Faith Connors, Heero Yuy, Shana, Excel, Rachel Roth, Sam and Dean Winchester, Lamia Loveless
- Friendly Rivalry: Beerus the Seventh God of Destruction
- Enemies: Anyone who runs Super Soldier programs or exploits orphans, Tzeentch, the GUAE Mecha Cohort (in particular Ali Al-Saachez, Haman Karn, and Rau Le Creuset), Ragyo Kiryuin, Gendo Ikari, Ghetsis Harmonia, Lord Djibril, Darth Nihilus, Yuno Gasai
- People suspected that she would ascend to this pantheon when she revealed to the world just how much she loves eating a meatbun or two whenever she’s not fighting. She cemented her place after she quits Team Nemesis in a simultaneously hilarious, heartwarming, and awesome fashion, disposing her stoicism entirely in the process.
- And thanks to such display of sticking it to her former employers, she now serves as the deity who guides those who wish to leave their former bosses, moreso speechless and dimbfounded.
- Prior to her ascension, she was a follower of Shana, the Goddess of Tsundere. Aila still visits her mentor at Shana’s temple, talking about how their respective relationships are going and helping her mentor prepare for the upcoming battle against Yuno Gasai.
- Since her ascension, she has become very close friends with Kyouko Sakura from the House of Food. In addition to both enjoying food and attacking those who waste it, they also relate to each other since both were orphaned and grew up in poverty prior to their ascensions.
- She has since been offered, and accepted, a spot there as the Patron Saint of Meat Buns.
- Her relationship and Belligerent Sexual Tension with Reiji has been thoroughly documented by her followers. This led to the publication of The Meatbun Chronicles, as well as her obtaining the nickname “Reiji’s Custom Tsundere.”
- Haman Karn’s preference for her Qubeley brings Aila nasty memories of piloting the Qubeley Papillon and being mind-raped by the Embody System. Given Aila's Dark and Troubled Past, she hates Haman with a passion and has joined the GUAG Robot War Division to fight her after Aila and China finished building the AC-01 Miss Sazabi.
- She really doesn't like Lord Djibril due to his creation of the Extended and how poorly he treats his soldiers. As if his monstrous reputation wasn't bad enough, there's also speculation of Djibril having ties with Nine Barthes, an abusive doctor from the Flana Institute who formerly handled Aila. Needless to say, Aila loathes the disgraced God and will do anything in her power to stop his plans of killing the Overdeities.
Gwynplaine, God of Sadistic Smiles
- Symbol: Anything with Ronald Reagan's face on it
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral or Lawful Evil depending on episode
- Portfolio: Mighty Whitey Worshippers, Uncomfortable Racial Humor, Straw Traitors
- Domains: Anger, Hypocrisy
- Opposed by: Samuel L. Jackson
- Opposes: Sam Jackson and all other non-Caucasian deities
- Is grateful to have been cast out of his mortal shell to appear as he always wanted... as a handsome Caucasian dude.
- Does not recognize Samuel L. Jackson as a True God. Or any non-white god for that matter.
- Even as a White God, Uncle Ruckus has maintained his N-Word Privileges, which has made several other gods rather uncomfortable.
- One of the few gods he will do everything in his power to avoid is Vulkan. Though the Primarch doesn't care the slightest about millenia-old insults based on skin-color, he does take offence to his scathing comments about the God Emperor. Thankfully for Ruckus, Vulkan is busy aiding civilians or kicking the crap out of Dark Eldar in order to waste time hunting him.
(L'Homme qui rit)
Megatron, God of Megalomania
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A big smile
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Smiling Like a Crazy Person, Shaming the Mob, Getting With Blind Chicks
- Domains: Sadness, Happiness, Nobility, Laughter
- Followers: Jack Torrance (The Shining), Zim (Invader Zim), Papa Lazarou (The League of Gentlemen)
- A king made him a clown. A queen made him a lord. But before that, at least one God made him a man.
- As an overdeity, the Joker follows no one, but acknowledges that were it not for Gwynplaine, he would not be near so happy as he is.
(NBE-01, Emperor Of Destruction, The Slag-Maker, Galvatron, D-16, Megatronus)
Sae Kashiwagi, Goddess of Crocodile Tears
- Lesser God ( though many times he has obtained power equal to a greater god, yessss).
- Symbol: Either the Decepticon insignia (either G1 or G2), the Predacon insignia, or the Vehicon insignia.
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Transforming Mecha, Big Freakin' Guns, Bastardy and Magnificence, Refusing To Get Out Of The Bath, Ominous Speech...Yessss...
- Domains: Mechanus, Change, Dinosaurs, Evil, Tyranny, Trickery
- Opposed by: Starscream, Scorponok
- Is the rogue son of Primus of the Technology pantheon, and nemesis of Optimus Prime of the same & War pantheons.
- Cobra Commander is his prophet.
- Being a Transformer, he has many forms besides the usual two, and switched between sets of them - sometimes he can become a gun, sometimes a tank, sometimes a dinosaur, sometimes a helicopter. Theologists are unsure why he doesn't keep all of them as alternate forms at once, but the current theory is that he fears the kibble that would cause.
- Holds a sort of bewildered scorn for wearers of Powered Armor and pilots of Humongous Mecha. The hated humans shouldn't be deluding themselves with these toys, imagining that they make them into real Mecha, but they are pleasant to crush, yessss...
- Took an opportunity to humiliate Starscream by ruthlessly overpowering a mecha pilot that the traitor was having so much trouble with. Then Optimus stepped in and made it into a proper fight, with sides, if only for a few hours.
- Refuses to comment on whether he slips Starscream the meat.
Domon Kasshu, God of the Hot-Blooded and Co-Master of the Face Palm of Doom
- Symbol: A Peach Girl manga with Momo's face scribbled out
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Fake Tears, Playing The Victim Card, Snobby Bullies, Love Triangles
- Domains: Spite, Temptation
- Allies: The Ashleys
- Opposed by: Kenshiro
- Enemies: Aki Honda and Eliza Reagan (they're more monstrous than her!)
- Faked her way to the Emotion seat by convincing the Gods that she had been struck by a car for no good reason. Shortly after she took her throne, she kicked a rival worshipper in the shin for getting a grass stain on her shirt. The victim promptly purchased a new one for her. This method never works on Kenshiro. Last time she tried it on him, she almost got hit with Hokuto Zan Kai Ken.
- Has also tried this on the more angsty members of pantheon, and even they can see through it.
- Another side of her shows that she actually had a crappy life and really wants friends...it's just that she only sees being a complete bitch as her only way of getting attention. This is one of the only reasons why she hasn't been sent into the Disgraces as even she despises Aki Honda and Eliza Reagan, stating that while she does pull out her Wounded Gazelle Gambit, she only does it for sympathy and not to get people to commit suicide.
- Has finally found one true friend in Gentaro Kisaragi. Gentaro, ever so patient and understanding how she's truly feeling, decided that he'd slowly open up and be her friend and make her be likable again. Sae, for the first time in her life, cried true Tears of Joy.
- Upon meeting up with Aki Honda and Eliza Regan, along with their new 'posse', they tried to recruit her. Sae immediately pulled out the tears and told them that she had been horribly abused by the House of Ambiguity and took them there...only to reveal that she made good friends with the up and coming Girl Posse, The Ashleys, who proceeded to give them a well-deserved Humiliation Conga. She has thus been seen in a better light and is now one of the go-to Gods when it comes to Aki and Eliza.
(King of Hearts)
Excel, Goddess of Hyperactivity
- Lesser God
- Theme Music: Fly in the Sky and King of Hearts
- Symbol: A King of Hearts card
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Determinators, Large Hams, The Power of Love, Tranquil Fury
- Domains: Fire, Love, Determination
- Followers: Meito "Anime-tenchou" Anisawa, Batsu Ichimonji and Hayato Nekketsu, Ryohei Sasagawa, Makoto Shishio (he's literally Hot-Blooded), Stahn Aileron, Kallen Kouzuki, Kotetsu T. "Wild Tiger" Kaburagi
- Allies: Schwarz Bruder, Simon the Digger, Sanada Yukimura
- Worthy Opponents: Kamina, Ryoma Nagare, Guy Shishioh, Klein Sandmann
- Was previously Master Asia's disciple in the School of the Undefeated of the East, where he eventually learned the Face Palm of Doom. He later faced off against his master for the said title, until it was decided that both of them hold on to it.
- For fun, spars with Kamina of the House of War. At least, they're probably sparring. The sheer hot-blooded manliness emanating from the sparring ground is so incredibly powerful that no gods other than the ones already in there are brave enough to check it out.
- A vocal subset of their worshipers insist that that's not quite what's going on. The clergy officially frowns on such brazen deityshipping. However, some can't help but wonder.
- Once descended into mortal form in order to face Guy Shishioh, God of Courage in combat. Their match ended in a draw because Master Asia interfered and curb stomped them both.
- Said to have fathered Kallen. Nobody knows who her (badass) mother is.
- Shows such a parallel with Ryoma Nagare, that some consider their positions interchangeable.
- As of present time, he and his mortal lover Rain Mikamura are the only ones known to possess the strongest Heart Beatdown attack: the Sekiha Love Love Tenkyoken. If ever someone wishes to apply for that position, both of them will put their claims to the test.
(real name unknown; sometimes called Excel Excel
Sam and Dean Winchester, Gods of Woobiedom
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: A Pit filled with Crocodiles.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Extremely Perky Female Minions, Hunger For Cute Animals, Motor Mouths, People Who Are Too Kinky to Torture, Millstones, Speaking In The Third Person, Loving Her Oblivious Master
- Domains: Madness, City, Chaos, Emotion.
- Followers: Tomo Takino, Sana Kurata
- Allies: Yotsuba, Nozomi Yumehara, Gilligan, Jar Jar Binks, LEEROY JENKINS!!!, Sailor Moon, Aila Jyrkiäinen
- Not to be confused with: Excellen Browning.
- Never seems to stay in one place for more than five seconds at a time, constantly extolling the virtues of a certain hotel chain in a certain city in Japan. She has lobbied for Il Palazzo to attempt to hijack the Conquest throne from CATS, but he doesn't appear to be listening.
- Is probably an amnesiac princess from an Atlantis-like civilization. The least probable part is the "amnesiac" thing, it is also entirely likely that she got distracted by something and simply forgot.
- She gets well along with Usagi due to the fact that they share similar voices.
- She's glad to see Gilligan return to the Pantheon.
Bright Noa, Eternal Repairer of Wrongly Placed Emotions
- Lesser Gods
- Symbols: An amulet that burns hot in the presence of God and arsey hair
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Woobies, Martyrs Without A Cause, Death Seekers, Tragic Heroes, "Bro Yay", Broken Cuties, Sad Clowns, Unlikely Badasses, Failed Suicide Attempts, Love Martyrs.
- Domains: Madness, Emotion, Suffering, Loss, Bravery, Love.
- Followers: Dr. James Wilson, Buttons, Casca (bolded and italicized for a reason), Angra Mainyu, Nadia Santos, Lithuania, Tavros Nitram, Donnie DuPre.
- Allies: Ben and Gwen Tennyson with whom they have bonded over they're worshipers misperceptions. Also, Hal "Otacon" Emmerich and Aila Jyrkiäinen.
- "So, what, you're just willing to sacrifice yourself, is that it?" "Yeah. Yeah, you're damn right I am."
- "I'm tired, Sam. I'm tired of this job, this life. This weight on my shoulders, man, I'm tired of it."
- They were once assured by Himei that it would all get better... Eventually. After finding out more about her, they didn't find this comforting.
- WALL-E tried to take this position once, but the universe conspired against him. Still, things did end happily for Dean, what with a spot in the House of Love and all...
(The Eternal Captain)
Yuno Gasai, Goddess of Yandere
- Lesser God
- Symbol: Londo Bell logo
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: The Bright Slap, Slapping Wangsty Heroes And turning them into MEN OF DESTINY, The Good Captain, Team Dad
- Domains: War, Leadership, Emotion, Discipline
- Allies: Yuu Narukami, (presumably) Captain Falcon, Kamina
- High Priest: Jamil Neate
- Followers: Rei Hino, Holland, Robert Gomez
- There's a reason why he's unanimously tagged throughout the Pantheon as "The Eternal Captain": his powerful right hand has the ability to slap spineless wimps and turn them into MEN OF DESTINY. One mighty swing is enough to make a whole crowd of people get a hold of themselves; even someone with extreme Knight Templar tendencies like Shigekuni Yamamoto Genryuusai can be forced to stand down with just one slap.
- Kamina is often seen visiting out of respect for his Old Master.
- Bright gets along really well with Yuu Narukami after seeing him calming people down, so they form a duo of calming people down where Yuu would try to calm people down, and if that fails, only then the mighty Bright Slap is coming to people's cheeks. Likewise, Yuu also respects Bright well, and thought Bright reminds him of his mortal 'foster father' Ryotaro Dojima.
Katara, Goddess of Nurturing
- Greater Goddess (she would've been lesser goddess but her name and Expy plus the excessive Roman Mythology motifs in the series place her into Greater Goddess territory)
- Theme Music: Fantasy Mythology
- Symbol: The Yukiteru Diary, plus a not-so-harmless axe (recently used)
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil (on a good day, a rather dark shade of Chaotic Neutral)
- Portfolio: Those Who Are Completely Batshit Crazy, Lovers With Issues, People Who React In Horrific Ways, Those With An Easy-To-Press Button With Long-Lasting Results, Mass Murderess, Breaking People By Talking, Hannibal Lecture, Referential Babble,Biblical And Roman Mythology Allusions, Faux Affable Evil, Crazed Laughter, Sick Jokes, Convoluted Executions, Crazy Love And Nightmarish Demonstrations Thereof, Psychotic Mercenaries, Matricide/Patricide, Stalking, Scary Red-Eyed Chicks, Villain Protagonists, Killing Those Who Come Between Her And Yukki, Time Travel, Pre-Climax Climax, Being Incredibly Scary Despite Being a 14 Year Old Girl and Looking Good Doing It, Cutting Stuff In Half With a Kitchen Knife
- Domains: Chaos, Domination, Guns, Madness, Money, Mass Murder, Surprise, Trickery, Pain, Love.
- Followers: Masato Kusaka/Kamen Rider Kaixa, Tharja, Saika, Miya Rokujou.
- Allies: The Violet Lanterns (especially Carol Ferris/Star Sapphire), Hansel and Gretel, Johan Liebert, Vaas Montenegro, Monsoon, Gauron, The GUAE Trollkaiger (especially Yuuki Terumi, Nui Harime, and Izaya Orihara), Kotonoha Katsura, Tsukuyomi, Bambi Hughes, Nu-13, Bullseye, The Joker, Harley Quinn, Red Skull, Alex DeLarge, Hoyt Volker.
- Rival: Shana.
- Enemies: Ragna the Bloodedge, Hakumen, Makoto Naegi, Daredevil, Spider-Man, Sol Badguy, Ky Kiske, Hayate Ayasaki, Iron Tager, Asura, Luke Skywalker, Batman, Itachi Uchiha, Herr Doktor Tenma, Nagi Homura, Jin Kisaragi, Taokaka, Xellos, Shinji Ikari, Shirou Emiya, Rachel Alucard, Valhenhayn R. Hellsing, Scorpion, Minato Arisato, Kokonoe, Hinagiku Katsura, Makoto Nanaya, Naruto Uzumaki, Vegeta, Raiden, Shizuo Heiwajima, Kaworu Nagisa, Archer, Noel Vermillion, Bang Shishigami, Asuka Langley Soryu/Asuka Shikinami Langley, Rin Tohsaka, Litchi Faye-Ying, Kuja, Ryuko Matoi, Amane Nishiki, Tsubaki Yayoi, Keima Katsuragi, Byakuya Togami, Gaara, Rei Ayanami Sasuke Uchiha, Deadpool, Carl Clover, Elektra, Revy, Eda, Hotel Moscow, Aila Jyrkiäinen, anyone in the Pantheon voiced by Akira Ishida and his Spiritual Successor Hiro Shimono (EVEN THE NON-ASCENDED ONES),
- High Priestess: Shiro.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: The PAYDAY Crew and Michael De Santa, Trevor Phillips and Franklin Clinton
- Claimed the throne by sneaking up behind the would-be seat-holder, Kaede Fuyou (The anime edition), and murdering her in a fit of rage that had caught the attention of Kratos, Jack the Ripper, and the Doom Marine. Yukiteru Amano wasn't even AWARE of this. Why did she do this, you ask? Johann Liebert and Yuuki Terumi respectively convinced and trolled her that doing this will please Yukiteru and that Yukiteru would love her more if she's a Goddess.
- Before she sent Akise Aru into the Survival Game, she brought him to Vaas. There, they made a ransom video sent to her precious Yukki not unlike the one Vaas made featuring Lisa. Vaas probably would've made a killing if she didn't brutally murder him in battle after seeing him kiss her precious Yukki.
- Recently took one half of the Mad Love position, along with her precious Yukki.
- Upon Tsukuyomi's ascension to the Love Pantheon, and Kotonoha Katsura's escape from the Disgraces, she formed with them, along with Nu-13, the infamous Yandere Quartet. The group gets along pretty well with Trollkaiger due to Yuno's and Kotonoha's healthy relationships with Terumi and Izaya.
- Yuno instinctively HATES Kaworu Nagisa, she finds his banter and teasing annoying which reminds her of Akise Aru. A Lot. Yuno is pathologically homicidal when it comes to him. Eventually her hatred of him extended to any person in the Pantheon who is voiced by Akira Ishida, including but not limited to: Gaara and Amane Nishiki (especially considering how the latter has an Ephebophile attitude and can use his uber-androgyny to seduce her precious Yukki). Yuno is currently trying to kidnap Kaworu Nagisa and Gaara and send them over to Vaas where they will make a ransom video and then send them over respectively to Shinji Ikari and Naruto Uzumaki.
- In fact, Yuno's hatred for them grew so big that she started targeting those with the same voice but not yet deified. She even targets Byakuya Togami, only to be driven off by the house owner, Jin Kisaragi because she's making too much noise and annoying him. Eventually Byakuya ascended into the House of Commerce, which made her even more pissed. She was also seen breaking down into the house of Yuri Tsukikage and breaking down every memento of her Fairy (Cologne) due to that voice. This pissed Yuri off greatly that in one punch (after transformed) she sent Yuno flying back to her house. Not that the girl ever gives up.
- The only time everyone was okay with her going on this kind of rampage, however, is when her target is being Wesley Crusher.
- Upon learning that Hiro Shimono is being billed as Akira Ishida's Spiritual Successor, she began targeting deities and those with the same voice but not yet deified. For that reason, she teamed up with fellow quartet member Kotonoha as they set their sights on Keima Katsuragi. Fortunately for him, Hayate Ayasaki intervened and kicked both of them out of Keima's house. Not that those girls ever give up.
- Was quite pleased upon hearing that her former high priestess, Nu-13, had ascended, and sometimes gives her support in her search for Ragna.
- Wiz and Boomstick are currently trying to arrange a battle between her and the Goddess of Tsundere, Shana.
- Pleased to find out that Shiro faked her Split Personality all along to be with Ganta, Yuno has formed a tag-team alliance with Shiro. The fact they both have manga based on their own lives on the same magazine (Shonen Ace) cemented Yuno's decision to promote her to becoming the High Priestess of Yandere.
- Despite her hatred towards Hayate, she hates his parents even more. This stems from her horrible past in regards to her adoptive parents treating her like dirt. Thus, if it has anything to do with them, Yuno won't hesitate to bring her kitchen knife on them. Due to the rumor circulating that Hayate's parents aren't even his real parents but rather spawns of Yuuki Terumi made to ruin Hayate's life For the Lulz, should it become true, then Yuno's (and to an extent the Yandere Quartet's) relationship with Terumi could end up into Teeth-Clenched Teamwork territory.
- Also has a HUGE dislike for Teppei Hojou who are even worse than Hayate's parents. She got an axe and repeatedly split Teppei's face in half and Yukiteru agreed that the scumbag had to pay.
(Sugar Queen, Sweetness)
Lamia Loveless, Goddess of Emotionless Beings Who Slowly Receive Human Emotions
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: Water Tribe crest
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Waterbending, Emotional Anchors, Those That Make Speeches, Healers, Seconds-in-Command, Fast Learners, (Literally) Strong Women
- Domains: Chaos, Good, Justice, Mercy, Water
- Followers: Sora Takenouchi, Susan Pevensie, Aqualad
- Allies: Aang, Toph, Sokka, Zuko, Aquaman, Percy Jackson, Nami
- Toph once called into question Katara's title. The confrontation escalated into a mud fight. The rest of the (male) Gods just watched.
- Is currently angry with Strong Bad over an incident involving gelatin mix and her water-bending water. Strong Bad denies any involvement in that.
Andrew Stanton, God of Tear Jerking
- Lesser Goddess
- Theme Music: Ash to Ash
- Symbol: Chibi Angelg (An angelic looking pink mecha with a bow and energy sword)
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Ridiculously Human Robot Girls, Artificial Humans, Huge Melons, Revealing Outfits, Feels 'how it's like to be human', Fetish Fuel, Stoicness, Temporary Split Personality, Graceful Fights, Forgiveness
- Domains: Emotion, War, Drama, Technology
- High Priestess: Ariel Org (Real Robot Regiment)
- Follower: Aigis (Persona 3), Tio (Grandia II), Kunzite (Tales of Hearts), Aschen Brodel (Endless Frontier, seemingly modeled from her), EDI (Mass Effect 3), Karakuri Chachamaru (Mahou Sensei Negima!)
- Allies: Axel Almer, Excellen Browning, Signum, Setsuko Ohara, Mikagami Tokiya, Yuki Nagato, Spider Woman, Aila Jyrkiäinen.
- Former prophet of Signum, Goddess of Graceful Battle. Was to be made a prophet in the House of Technology, but since she seems to value her 'humanly' emotions more, she was placed here.
- When Signum was terribly wounded and depowered by Cypha of Huckebein; Lamia shows an unusual anger and swore to avenge Signum by hunting down Cypha.
- Is a good friend with Spider Woman, as they both share the fate of being sucker-punched in the most unfortunate moment by their respective upstart, luck-based villains. They both often share opinions about it, but since Lamia is able to shrug her 'shame' off better, she finds herself encouraging Jessica more to get over her problem.
- With some current 'events', she found herself 'taking care' of EDI, as well as getting visits by Joker, who checks up on her. Lamia seems impressed at his piloting ability and wonders what would happen if Joker becomes a Humongous Mecha pilot...
- Once fell into a massive case of humiliations by getting shot down near dead by Wilhelm von Juergen, out of sheer luck, until she's saved by Axel. Lamia was once massively ridiculed, but she remained calm and not dwell on that failure, and calmly participated in the fall of Euzeth Gozzo, with no blunders and done professionally. Much of her reputation has been restored, and along the way, she picked up one that she would name as her High Priestess: Ariel Org.
- And to the surprise of many, Lamia personally took matters at hand and arranged it that Juergen, who was once in the Disgraces, was released to the 'mortal realm'. She has gotten over such 'petty grudge' that she feels illogical and that the fights leading her to the fall of Euzzeth had her encounter someone who makes Juergen look like a saint.
Kenshiro, God of Manly Tears
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A clownfish, or the Pixar logo
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Doing It for the Art, Crowning Moments of Heartwarming, Adorable Characters
- Domains: Craft, Good
- Followers: Bambi's Mom, The Iron Giant, Key Visual Arts (and by extension, Fuko Ibuki, Nagisa Furukawa, Ushio Okazaki, Ayu Tsukimiya, Makoto Sawatari, and Misuzu Kamio), The main characters of Grave of the Fireflies
- Allies: WALL-E and EVE, the cast of Toy Story, Amaterasu Okami, Don Bluth, N Harmonia, Lucas
- Opposed By: Shane Botwin
- Was deified after reducing the entire Pantheon, right down to its most evil members, to tears over a little lost clownfish and a lovesick robot.
- The title would have gone to Bambi's mom, but it would be posthumously given.
- Feels sorry for N, as he finds even his past too sad for him to take in.
(Man with Seven Scars)
Jeremiah Gottwald, God of Loyalty
- Greater God
- Theme Song: Ai wo Torimodose/YOU WA SHOCK / Sentou!
- Symbol: The Big Dipper/His Seven Scars
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Manly Tears, Badasses, The Stoic, Hokuto Hyakuretsu Ken, Blowing Body Parts With Mere Touches, Bruce Lee Yells, Infinite Supplies Of Clothes, Catch Phrase
- Domain: Compassion, Strength, Martial Arts, Death.
- Allies: Toki
- Enemies: Souther, Jagi, Mr. Heart, Sae Kashiwagi
- This is his domain dedicated to honorable people he killed in battle, so he can honor them. With buckets and buckets of Manly Tears
- Opposes Sae Kashiwagi. "Tears are not tools to torture other people!"
- Also has a spot in the House of Heroes.
Setsuko Ohara, Goddess of Broken Emotions
- Lesser God
- Symbol: Anything orange
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Oranges (both the fruit and the color), Undying Loyalty, Never Giving Up, Popularity Power, Cyborgs, Pure-Bloods
- Domains: Law, War, Servitude
- Allies: Lelouch (former enemy), Elenore Baker, Rainbow Dash
- High Priest: Patrick Colasour
- (Exceptionally Devoted) Followers: Mikami Teru, Inferno, Chane Laforet, Hong Long, The Luggage
- Enemies: Starscream, Revolver Ocelot, Mokkan
- Remember, burn it into your minds, the memorable name of the man who made you taste defeat today!
- Lelouch vi Britannia rewarded him with divinity for his faithful service.
- The Harvest Moon Farmer gave him an orange field for him to cultivate in his spare time. And to represent his loyalty.
- Has made friends Hachiko and takes him on long walks amongst the Pantheon. He was the one who broke the news about Hachiko's owner. The House of Emotion was filled with tears for the next five days.
Grumpy Bear, God of Melancholy
Strong Bad, God of Arrogance
- Lesser Goddess
- Theme Music: The Right Stuff
- Symbol: The Glory Star logo.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Constantly Being Wrecked Emotionally, Woobiedom, Walking Dimension Twister, Constant Traumatic Events, Shyness, Moe characters who suffer beautifully, Zettai Ryouiki, Sparkling Stream of Tears
- Domains: War, Army, Suffering, Emotion, Trauma
- Follower: Candace 'Candy' White (Candy Candy)
- Allies: Excellen Browning, Lamia Loveless, Yukari Yakumo, Yuri Tsukikage, Oichi, Shinji Ikari
- Her opposite is Chiyo Mihama, who remains unbroken no matter what. However, they're perfectly civil with each other (Setsuko is not jealous of her. Really.)
- She just comes in, but her powers is said to be deadly and a bit too dangerous if left in check. Yukari has agreed to keep her power in check time to time (if she ever wakes up...)
- At that time Masaki Andoh got lost here, Setsuko freaked out since he reminded her of the one constantly breaking her.
- Her ascension is said to have occurred sometime around Super Robot Wars Z, which also somehow played a part in elevating the status of most of the cast of Gundam SEED Destiny (except for Djibril, who missed the chance by being ignorant that there is one.)
- She also hung out a lot with Yuri as the Precure often gave her advices on how to overcome her Trauma Conga Line.
- Occasionally hangs out with Shinji Ikari, although The Status Quo usually gets Haruhi to hit the Reset Button before anything can ever come of it.
Strong Sad, God of Gloom
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: The Strong Badian flag
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Being Stuck In Gaming's Past, Loving The Ladies, Sbemails, Expressive Masks, Worn-Out Catch Phrases, Ensemble Darkhorses, Second Waves of Adventure Games
- Domains: Creation, Magic, Trickery, War
- Followers: Eddy (Ed, Edd n Eddy), The Todd (Scrubs), Jack (Jack of Fables), Gilderoy Lockhart (Harry Potter), Ted Baxter (The Mary Tyler Moore Show)
- Allies: Yahtzee, Travis Touchdown, Strong Mad, The Cheat
- Rivals: Black Star, Tycho, Max, Heavy Weapons Guy
- Enemies: Homsar, Strong Sad, Homestar Runner, Marzipan
- You can't, no, you can't…handle his style! No, you can't, no, you can't…handle his style!
- Is currently making a bid for the Throne of Heavy Metal…but given his backup band (Homsar and the King of Town), he's going to need all the help he can possibly get…
- Due to his very unphotographic memory, Many of his exploits range from mild exaggerations, to semi-falsehoods, to Blatant Lies. He also believes that he should be included in the House of Villainy and the House of Love instead. Generally makes a nuisance of himself when he visits other pantheon households, and has been subsequently banned from several of them. He still visits anyway. The only reason they put up with him is that he's one of the best at checking the Pantheon's email.
- Strong Bad occasionally plays poker with the Heavy, Max, and Tycho.
- Rumour also has it that he has a little of Haruhi's reality-warping powers, but he's sick of receiving all the emails about that.
Tokiya Mikagami, God of Revenge Abandonment
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The Bleak House flag
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Being the Sensible One, Being Constantly Picked On, Dry Wit
- Domains: Death, Gloom, Knowledge
- Followers: Marvin the Paranoid Android (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy), Petitus (1/0), Puddleglum the Marshwiggle (Narnia)
- Allies: Homsar, Despair, Himei Shoutan, Marzipan, Grumpy Bear
- Enemies: Strong Bad, Godot
- Contrary to popular belief, Strong Sad is not sad that he's flying.
- Has an…interesting reaction to caffeine, to say the least.
The Prisoner, God of Defiance and Mistrust
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His water sword Ensui
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Abandoning Revenge, Ice, Water, Bishōnen, Swordsmanship, Snarking, The Voice of Hikaru Midorikawa, The Utter Downside of Vengeance
- Domains: Emotions, Sword, Ice
- Allies: Hitsugaya, Aquaman, Lamia Loveless,
- "Do not dedicate your life in vengeance. Those who do so will always find death at the end of their journey."
- Followed Todd until he realized that vengeance would get him nowhere.
- Really, really hates being told that he looks like a girl, and shoots a Death Glare at anybody who makes that mistake.
- After Sasuke's deification, Mikagami became his antithesis. He's not amused with his revenge prioritization and thinks despite his 'Genius Prodigy' status, Sasuke is a complete idiot who's dooming himself instead of accomplishing anything. Recently, Sasuke has started to become saner and having a reason for his revenge, along with the fact that another Goddess who just recently ascended that's hung up in revenge, he's a bit relieved. But he still choose to be his antithesis.
, John Drake)
Garfield, God of Sloth
- Lesser God.
- Symbol: A black blazer with white lining and a badge with a penny-farthing silhouette with the numeral '6' printed in red.
- Alignment: Neutral Good.
- Portfolio: Eternal Defiance in the face of Near-Insurmountable Odds, the Injustly Imprisoned, Victims Of Elaborately Surreal Torture and Mind Games, Heroic Loners
- Domains: Anger, Courage, Integrity
- Allies: None. He doesn't trust any of them.
- Unlike the other Gods, the Prisoner chooses to keep his own counsel for the most part. Eternally suspicious, he believes his ascension and surroundings to be part of an elaborate scheme on part of his charming-but-sinister captors to get him to reveal his closely-guarded secrets. Unfortunately, at this point no one - not even he - can determine what's going on about that any more.
- Some speculate that, before his ascension, the Prisoner was a secret agent by name of John Drake. The Prisoner, for his own reasons, chooses not to confirm or deny this.
- Resents any attempt to address him as 'Number Six'. The Prisoner is not a number - he is a free man.
- The Prisoner will not make any deals with you. He has resigned. He will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. His life is his own.
Hannelore Ellicott-Chatham, Goddess of Obsessive Compulsions
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His teddy bear, Pooky
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral when he's awake
- Portfolio: Big Eaters, Heavy Sleepers, Kicking Odie, Talking Animals That Don't Actually Talk
- Domains: Sloth, Animal
- Allies: Hello Kitty (fellow merchandising icon), anyone who will serve him food
- Opposes: Friday Monday (he hates Mondays that much), Greebo
- It's a miracle Garfield ever gets anything done, what with being an anthropomorphic cat and only being awake for a single hour on any given day. Most of his handiwork involves mailing cute things to third-world countries, and doing so again and again whenever they get sent back to him...postage due.
- Habitually raids the House of Food, primarily for lasagna and other Italian cuisine (including lots of spaghetti.). However, he keeps getting caught due to his constant nap attacks.
- Really, REALLY, hates Mondays. Also hates Greebo.
Johnny Knoxville, God of Self-Harm
Rodney Dangerfield, God of Self-Deprecation
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: the Worry Hat, level 2 decontamination suit
- Alignment: Lawful Good (Chaotic Neutral when drunk)
- Portfolio: (to be assigned after she finishes vacuuming at 4 AM)
- Domains: Obsessions, Compulsions, Ending Messes, Suspiciously Specific Denial
- Followers: Marissa Benson
- Allies: Death the Kid, Adrian Monk
- Enemy: Nurgle (see below)
- "The bathroom in this House is kind of.. icky..."
- Actually succeeded in (briefly) disinfecting Nurgle. (Was pathogen-free for 2.3 seconds...yes, She counted.)
- Quasideity (self-imposed)
- Symbol: Whatever it is, he thinks it sucks
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Self-Deprecating Humor, Unsympathetic Comedy Protagonists
- Domains: Humor, Suffering
- Followers: Conan O'Brien, Richard Lewis, Jim Norton on a "good day"
- Even as a God, Rodney still gets made fun of on a regular basis, and is usually made a "guest of honor" or emcee at the semi-monthly celestial roasts, as he considers himself a great target for jokes at his expense.
- Rumor has it that as the staff was preparing the hearse at his funeral, his wife walked by and said,
NNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!! Not the Cadillac hearse! Don't you have some minivan thing you can stick him in?
Jean-Luc Picard, God of Exasperation
Nero, God of World-Destroying Pain & Misery
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The Starfleet Symbol
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Face Palms, Bald of Awesome, Captains, Cool Ships, Prime Directives
- Domains: Suffering, Law, Good
- Allies: Kyon, Kirk, Spock, McCoy
- Followers: Everyone at one point or another.
- Whenever something stupid happens, Picard is usually on the bridge of the Enterprise, available for a hand-to-forehead shot.
- Is compared to Professor Xavier for one reason.
- Rumor has it that Discord has personally toyed with him on multiple occasions in the past. Picard has so far declined to comment.
Courage the Cowardly Dog, God of Cowardice
- Symbol: the Narada
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Bald of Evil, Complete Monster, Disproportionate Retribution, Faux Affably Evil, Genre Savvy, Omnicidal Maniac, Revenge Before Reason, Roaring Rampage of Revenge
- Domains: Space, Time, Chaos, Destruction,
- Enemies: Spock, Kirk, McCoy
Oichi, Goddess of Guilt And Apology
(Ichi, The Demon Queen, Night Whisperer)
Tyler Durden, God of the Id, God of Insanity, God of Desire, God of Battle in the Center of the Mind, God of Nihilism
- Theme Music: Nemure hi no Hana.
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: The Azai Crest◊ cradled by a pair of black hands.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Apologizing, Super Tragic, Tear Jerking Life, Not-So-Evil Dark Power, Being Walked Over, Uncanny Valley Girl, Yandere, Voice of Mamiko Noto.
- Domains: Darkness, Emotion, Love.
- Allies: Midna, Setsuko Ohara, Tokugawa Ieyasu, Nodoka Miyazaki, Litchi Faye-Ling,
- Enemies: Mildred Avalon, Oda Nobunaga (her brother).
- The first thing she did after ascending was APOLOGIZING for all of the breaks that Setsuko suffered... even if she didn't do it. "Everything is Ichi's fault..."
- At least had the gall to call out Mildred, saying that her light is a lie.
- As of now, calmly waits for her dear husband Azai Nagamasa to join her in the Pantheon. The rest of the Gods do their best to search for him, because sweet heavens know what would befall the Pantheon in any event she snaps.
- Was once the plaything of her evil brother, but when she was deified, many good Gods made sure that she was freed from her brother's clutches. It still didn't stop her from apologizing for the atrocities that her brother ordered her to commit.
- Currently, she wanders the Pantheon as something of a blank slate, wanting a friend to hug... with her giant demon claws. She may have found what she is looking for in either Lord Happy (Ieyasu) or Lord Grumpy (Mitsunari).
- Left a good portion of the Pantheon speechless when she single-handedly stopped her brother's attempt at genocide and even subdued him back to his throne. Perhaps the most startling of all, was that she didn't breathe a single word of apology or guilt over the action.
- Recently, an untimely encounter with Nodoka Miyazaki has left her in tears of joy induced by the level of warmth, compassion and optimism she saw in the bookworm's heart. Out of sheer gratitude, she and Nodoka (who shares a similar voice with her) developed a sisterly bond, with the latter frequently visiting her and encouraging her to fill heart with more happiness, and not to lose her hope to find her beloved husband. Given her tendency to nickname people, “Honya-chan” came into her mind almost immediately, to the surprise of Nodoka.
Miu Matsuoka, Goddess of Mean-spirited Cuties
- Greater God
- Symbol: A bar of soap
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Domains: Chaos, desire, the Id, Anger, Lust, Idealism, Philosophy, the mind.
- Allies: The Joker, Deadpool
- Enemies: The Narrator.
- Portfolio: Insanity, Anarchy, the Id, Nietzsche Wannabe
- Is rivals with Friday Mondy, the God of Nihilism. Many are debating who will win.
- Is putting together Project Apocalypse, a dismantling of the entire Pantheon.
Victor Frankenstein, God of Emotional Instability
- Symbol: Twin ponytails
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral, but sometimes excursing into Chaotic Evil
- Domains: Chaos, Love, Enmity, Jealousy, Friendship, Humor
- Portfolio: Using Cuteness for Selfish Purposes, Dropping By Her Neighbors' Houses Unannounced, Extreme Jerkassery, Insanity, Anarchy, Humor, Fantasy, Bipolarity, Hyperactivity Being Smacked to the Ground Face-First...Repeatedly
- Allies: Anyone she can beguile with her cute charm.
- Earthly Enemies: Ana, Frusciante
- Rivals: Chiyo
- Followers: Tomo Takino, Floe, Niea
- She has the ability to piss everybody off in the Pantheon, but is still loved by the most powerful gods on account of her extreme cuteness. It's still a guess though what will happen once Miu decides to steal their pudding.
Sasuke Uchiha, God of Revenge Before Reason
- A God Am I
- Symbol: The face of his monster
- Allignment: Chaotic Neutral or Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Wangst, Mad Science, Uncanny Valley (by virtue of the monster he made), Sanity Slippage, Hopelessness, Lack of common sense, Brain Fever, Parental Abandonment.
- Domains: Darkness, Emotion, Cowardice.
- Enemies: The monster he created.
- Allies: The Medic.
- Even though he is one of the teachers in the Pantheons Academy, his students tends to keep themselves away from his classes.
- Being a fellow German and a fellow Mad Scientist, he has made good friends with The Medic. Together they tend to visit mourges and graveyards in order to keep on working with their latest experiements together.
Al Bundy, God of Failure
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The Uchiha Clan symbol.
- Alignment: Impossible to pinpoint due to him going all over the character alignment chart
- Portfolio: Being An Avenger, The Rest Doesn't Matter, Complete Monster In Making, Face-Heel Turn, Ninja, Base Breakers, Teen Geniuses, Being A ''Big'' prick To Everyone, Abandoning Anyone That Isn't Of Use To His Goal Of Revenge, With Great Power Comes Great Insanity, THE POWER OF HATRED!!
- Domains: REVENGE, Emotion, War.
- Allies: Gilgamesh, Ch'rell the Utrom Shredder, Odio.
- Not So Different From: Jin Kisaragi.
- Enemies: Mikagami Tokiya, Steve Rogers, Some of the Gods in the House of Family, Jin Kisaragi, Scorpion, and especially Asura (who considers Sasuke unworthy of carrying the torch of revenge because he believes the ninja's mind is too weak to handle his rage).
- Opposes: Naruto Uzumaki (Sasuke has refused to comment on this recently, although it may have changed).
- Since having finally managed to talk to Itachi about his revenge, Sasuke has become more understood in his role, and seems to be steering away from his darker path, even if he tries to deny it. This has meant that Naruto has redoubled his efforts though, much to Sasuke's annoyance.
- Mikagami was pretty much disgusted with his antics and thinks he's an idiot. Steve Rogers is also appalled at him, thinking that he'll never be an Avenger with that kind of mindset.
- The House of Family used to look on his goal in shock and anger (at least the Good side). While Sasuke still doesn't show any signs of actually caring about this, the emotions have worn down after talking to Itachi and taking steps to talk to his parents about it.
- On the other hand, Gilgamesh likes his lifestyle. Because one must first think about one's self before others', no? Odio sees him as an ideal ally, and for once, Sasuke's feelings are quite mutual. Gilgamesh on the other hand he's mainly ignored. He grows out of it.
- Lots of Gods claims to hear "Crawling In My Skin" everytime they come near Sasuke's temple. Sasuke denies this, but so far no-one believes him.
- Rumor has it that Sasuke has approached the Theater Pantheon to commission a show called VENGEANCE: The Musical.
- Sasuke actually has a modicum of respect for Shinji Ikari, seeing the latter as a victim much like himself who, after enduring constant humiliation and suffering at the hands of his entire world, got his revenge on them all. He's not fully aware of the actual circumstances, and any attempts to praise Shinji on his vengeance are always met with... an unpleasant response.
- Recently it was revealed that he has a nickname: Dr Snakes. So far no full reaction has come from calling him this, but he has been developing a twitch.
- Tried to ask that he be demoted from the Pantheon as he realized that he has a reason for his revenge. Suzaku, who was working the desk, pointed out that his title if about putting revenge before reason, not without it. Until then, Sasuke REALLY have to work his ass off to prove that he's not the revenge-obsessed freak he was thought of since before.
- Gets annoyed whenever people ask he's gay due to that one time he accidentally kissed Naruto in the lips. The next person who thinks he's gay will be burned with Amaterasu.
- Thanks to the rise of another revenge nutjob that is Kokonoe, Sasuke has taken a bit sigh of relief... maybe they'll finally forget about him being the revenge nutjob once ridiculed so many times.
- Is sometimes compared to Jin Kisaragi. Sasuke, however, has no opinion on him... yet.
- Has recently returned to being allies with Naruto again. However, whether this is permanent or not is yet to be revealed.
- On the rise of the House of Hatred, Sasuke... took a sigh of relief. Had he still stuck in his 'revenge nutjob' mindset, he would've moved there and... his sanity would get even worse.
Parsee Mizuhashi, The Green-Eyed Monster
- Lesser God
- Symbol: An ugly Orange Sofa positioned in front of a Television.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Washed-Up Cynics, Bumbling Action Dads, Those Who Have Bad Luck By Birth, Achievements in Ignorance, Representation of Laser-Guided Karma for Jerk Jocks, Hated In-Universe But Adored By The Audience, Occasional Badasses, The Ugly Guy Of A Hot Wife.
- Domain(s): Failure, Frustration, Misery, Dreams (Thwarted).
- Allies: Kenny McCormick, Otacon, Dan Hibiki, Ryoutaro Nogami, Hong Meiling, Homer Simpson.
- Rivals: Gomez and Morticia Addams (because they're more successful than him... and his non-ascended wife Peggy).
- Was initially elated to learn that he was ascending to Godhood, thinking it a long-deserved reward for a lifetime of thwarted ambition and failure. He also relished the chance to get away from his Dysfunctional Family, but in order for him to maintain his character so as to remain worthy of his position, they came to live with him.
- Currently runs a woman's shoe store at the foot of the steps leading to the Pantheon houses. Despite there being relatively few of them that visit the Pantheon, it never fails to be routinely visited by obese females. Al suspects that the other gods in the Pantheon arrange this as a joke, but is too unmotivated to try and do anything about it. However, he does appreciate the visits of Amanda Waller. Both hate each other, but find the experience of trading barbs to be highly satisfactory.
- The Court of the Gods are currently on a case about his wife's status as The Millstone to replace former holder Gilligan, Al says that if Peggy is going to be kicked to the Disgraces, he requests her as a Double Agent for the Gods.
- However, that's not going to happen, now that Lance Vance is now in... as a worse example. This means that his wife is safe, for now.
Alice, Goddess of Childhood Innocence and Cruelty
- Lesser Goddess
- Theme Music: Green-Eyed Jealousy
- Symbol: a green eye glowing under a bridge.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral to Evil
- Portfolio: Jealousy, Princesses, Aggressive Insanity, Fighting with Clones Awesome Scarves, ludicrously hard bosses, Bridge Guardians, Tsundere, Jumping Off the Slippery Slope
- Domains: Jealousy, tsundereness
- Allies: Laarfleeze, aka the Orange Lantern. They still both want to kill one another and take everything the other has, but marginally less so than with everyone else out of an unclear mix of kindred spirits and starscreaming.
- Followers (they're all also jealous that Parsee got a seat in the Pantheon): Tsubaki Yayoi
- Parsee is jealous of everyone in the Pantheon. Every. Single. One. She's jealous of powerful Gods for being powerful, she's jealous of weak Gods for not having much responsibilities, she's jealous of Butt Monkey Hong Meiling because some people pity her. And she is more than excited to spread the joy of jealousy around the Pantheon.
- The scary part about her is how happy she can be when admitting her jealousy to people. When people are around of course, as behind their backs she starts saying "paru paru paru paru".
- Parsee may be a Minor Goddess, but her influence within the Pantheon is ludicrously high. In the seat of Gods, tensions and jealousies may have devastating consequences. Parsee possesses the ability to shape the balance of power in the Pantheon almost on a whim. Rumor has it that not even The Judge of Paradise, Shikieiki Yamaxanadu, to whom nearly all Gods must eventually respond, is immune to her psychic wrath.
- She doesn't have a temple of her own. Just a small shrine under a bridge which people can tell what they are jealous upon. As you can guess, she is jealous to all who have proper temples.
Rachel Roth, Goddess of Sugar and Ice Personalities
- Normal human soul empowered by demonic magic, now Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Two dolls, one red, one black
- Alignment: Neutral-Dark according to the Demonic Compendium
- Portfolio: Kids Are Cruel, Sweet Girls Who Aren't What They Seem, Lovable Sorceresses, The Dark Side of Wonderland, Slightly Confused People, Blissful Ignorance of One's Origins, Love For Adoptive Parents, Came Back Wrong, Damaged Souls, Alice Allusions, Creepy Children, Necromancy
- Allies: Belial and Nebiros. For a couple of demon lords, they sure love the tyke. More darkly, the Fiends, who she's a member of.
- She scares a lot of the kids in the Pantheon, even though Belial and Nebiros brought her there with the exact purpose of finding her a good friend she could relate to without going Die For Me! with them. However, she gets along very well with Peter Pan, given he is one of the few who could grant her wish of having an eternal playmate. Her two demonic guardians are her only real family and deeply care for her, and she returns that love.
- She is a parallel or future version of another Alice, and is good friends with her and even taking tea together in Wonderland, though both feel creeped out by each other at times. Given the Alice that lives with Belial and Nebiros is an insanely powerful sorceress capable of summoning dark armies with a command, and the Alice known as the Avatar of the Power of Imagination is capable of transforming her domain , and possibly the Pantheon itself if she was ever self-aware, depending on her current mind state, this is very comprehensible.
- Both Belial and Nebiros are looking for possible friends for Alice. Given her massive magical potential and inability to comprehend pain or death, least of all her own, they are still reviewing candidates.
- Some have posited the theory that combat with Nanoha might bear fruit...
- As of late, Alice has also been seen in playdates with Hansel and Gretel over in the House of Family. Even top-ranking gods know it's better to avoid them. Or else.
- She's successfully made contact with Wednesday Addams and Mandy. The other two girls are somewhat annoyed by her innocence, but tolerate her with relative ease, since she shares their interests/sensibilities, likes having them as friends, and plays a great game of Massacre. Belial and Nebiros watch from afar for added safety, having reminded Alice that Die For Me! is not a very good way to make friends.
- When Gentaro Kisaragi heard about Alice's troubles he cried for her loss. Alice, not knowing emotions like this, was shocked. The other gods were afraid, with good reason, of what Alice would do to the poor Kamen Rider and his friends. When Alice asked him, "Could you die for me, please?" Gentaro replied with a hearty yes. Fortunately, Belial and Nebiros stepped in just as Alice was about to do that, but have decreed that Gentaro was allowed to have tea parties with her every now and then.
- Following an incident with the Hare of Inaba that ended with the poor bunny utterly traumatized by Alice's tortures, she's been banned from the House of Beasts. Reisen Udongein Inaba feels an unnatural feeling of dread whenever Alice's nearby.
- Alice, much like Hansel and Gretel, isn't feared because she's outright insane. It's because she is at the same time a vicious undead sorceress and an innocent girl without conflating either role in the slightest. Even her friends have had close calls in which Alice is on the verge of killing or eating them on passing whims, or siccing a large gaggle of undead on them because she was bored. Gentaro once asked Belial and Nebiros about her origins. Neither was willing to speak on that regard, despite their strong debt to him. However, he noticed their voices broke ever so slightly...
- Speaking of Gentaro, Alice once found him not talking about befriending others and tried to befriend him back...through summoning undead Wonderland guards and trying to eat him. Belial and Nebiros brought her away to reveal that it was an alternate Gentaro that she met up with. One that was part of a dark resurrection who rejected friendship. The real Gentaro soon came to Alice and thanked her for doing her best to befriend him. Alice smiled back.
- It has recently been revealed that when Gentaro died for Ryusei, she was the one who resurrected him before Kengo even placed the Cosmic Switch in the Fourze Driver. The reason? Because Gentaro was her best friend, and she didn't want to lose him. Thankfully, this brought Kengo into the Pantheon when he heard what happened to his dear friend and he brought Gentaro back to life through the Cosmic Switch. Alice apologized for the mess she made, but both Gentaro and Kengo forgave her. The three now spend time at the Rabbit Hatch or having tea parties with one another.
- She's found another friend in Jack Skellington and loves seeing his performances for Halloween. Jack has gotten interested in having Alice use her necromancy as part of his performance. Belial and Nebiros are against it; if given free reign of her necromancy with the instruction to create undead, she'd be capable of an endless Night of the Living Mooks. Coupled with her shadow powers, she could eat as much as she wanted until stopped by a light strong enough to destroy her. As neither wants to see Alice at the wrong side of such power, they have vetoed Jack's idea.
- At times, she fleetingly remembers her true nature as one of the Fiends, something that her Unearthly Form belies. Everyone struggles to keep her distracted so she won't fully remember, lest she decide to embrace her true powers as a goddess of death.
Shizuo Heiwajima, God of the Hair-Trigger Temper
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Her Cloak covered with darkness.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Good Darkness, Cold, Dismissive In The Outside, Caring In The Inside, Deadpan Snarkers, Stoicness, Apocalypse Maidens, Defrosted Ice Queens, Telekinesis, Hating Satanic Fathers.
- Domains: Emotion, Darkness, Heroism.
- Follower: Elisabeth Branctorche.
- Allies: Robin, Nightwing, Cyborg, Jin Kazama, N, Carl Clover, Miranda Lawson, Batman,, Hayate Ayasaki, Bruce Banner, Aila Jyrkiäinen.
- Enemies: Deathstroke, Kazuya and Heihachi Mishima, Ghestis Harmonia, Sophia Lamb.
- Mostly meditates in her own House, reciting "Azarath Methrion Zinthos" time to time. NO ONE is allowed to her personal room.
- The reason why she's so subdued was because she was the one Goddess that held the greater overdemon called "Trigon the Terrible", her father, within her, so long as she didn't let her emotions explode. Considering the Pantheon has been occupied with dealing with gigantic threats like Melkor, Nyarlathotep and the Chaos Gods, Chakravatin, etc, getting Trigon in would just add up further headache. Raven is a very serious Goddess at doing her job for that.
- She has seen and learned what would happen if Superman would go mad, became tyrannical and removed many of her friends... giving in and doing what she's trying not to do: Bringing in Trigon. On learning that, Raven was extremely shocked... but she resolved to strengthen her will to never let that happen, and not ruin her respect to Superman, while keeping the usual deadpan scowl on her face.
- She was approached at first with both Jin Kazama and Miranda Lawson, and on one telepathic link, Raven found out one thing they share in common: jackass fathers (and grandpa, in Jin's case). The three struck an alliance afterwards and their wrath would be unspent to any abusive fathers out there. Especially the one time they passed by at the Disgraces after they heard about Hayate's Parents, in which Raven was quick to condemn them to be even more worse in parenting badness than Trigon.
- Although when no one is looking and she felt sufficiently safe, she either makes a vision to look/spy at Twilight Sparkle and friends or watch Pretty Pretty Pegasus in private, switching back to her moody self in instant when she detects someone else nearby... even Twilight. She think it'll help her much to not be overly negative.
(Shizu-chan, The GARtender
Tomoko Nozama, Celestial Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant and Goddess of Perky Goths
- Lesser God by the paperwork, but nearer to Greater God in terms of physical power.
- Symbol: His trademark bartender suit; alternately, a thrown vending machine.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good/Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Hair Trigger Tempers, Unstoppable Rage, Berserkers, One-Men Armies, Strongest Men of Their Worlds, Those Who Come Back Stronger Every Time, Super Strength, Implacable Men, Memetic Badasses, Low-key Reactions to Extensive Injuries
- Domain: Rage, Violence, Revenge, Self-Hatred
- Allies: Kratos, Bruce Banner, Asura, Celty Sturlston, Ragna The Bloodedge
- Enemies: Pretty much all villainous Manipulative and Magnificent Bastards, but especially Izaya Orihara.
- Upon finding out that Izaya was in the Panthon, Shizuo went on a Roaring Rampage of Revenge and Ascended to hunt him down. How did he ascend? "I just did."
- Gets on rather well with deities who are straightforward with him. He'll still beat the crap out of anybody who comes looking for a fight, but if they're blunt and honest about it, he won't be angry.
- For this reason, when dealing with him, Batman and Lelouch drop the crap and are frank with him, since they're Genre Savvy enough to know that screwing with his head is a pretty big Berserk Button.
- In the case of Lelouch, however, Shizuo has remarked that he pisses him off for some reason, but hasn't quite been able to figure it out. Lelouch, in turn, simply does what he can at every opportunity to not piss off Shizuo, and frequently provides information leading to the whereabouts of Izaya Orihara. As a result, the two have a something of a platonic love-hate relationship.
- Frequently heads over to the Food Pantheon for milk.
- It should be noted that Shizuo is not known for starting fights. Finishing them, on the other hand....
- All attempts to actually kill him thus far have failed, and the only lasting result has been becoming even more powerful than before. When various deities have asked about that, Shizuo simply replies, "Well, Shinra says - actually, who gives a damn what he says?! I COME BACK STRONGER EVERY TIME!!!!"
- Due to the fact that both of their enemies are Trolls, He strikes up an alliance with Ragna the Bloodedge for this very reason.
- Shizuo doesn't fear anything...except for Albedo due to the fact that Albedo is more insane than he is and the fact that they sound so similar.
(Psychic Goth Girl, Tomo-chan)
Albedo Piazzolla, God of Insanity
- Symbol: A drawing of a rabbit head with bleeding and bloodshot eyes.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Domain: Goth, Psychic
- Portfolio: Battle Aura, Nightmare Fetishist, Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant, Perky Goth, looking pretty in regular clothes, liking insects, fan of Kamen Riders
- Allies: The Kamen Rider Club: (Gentaro Kisaragi, Kengo Utahoshi, Yuki Jojima, JK, Miu Kazashiro, Shun Daimonji, Ryusei Sakuta), Rukia Kuchiki, Yayoi Kise, every member of the Toku Base, Dr. Tommy Oliver, Jason Lee Scott, Mele.
- Opposes: Takeshi Asakura/Kamen Rider Ouja and every evil Kamen Rider in the Demonic Legion, Mitsuzane Kureshima
- High Priest: Ruby Gloom
- Tomoko ascended into this seat by dowsing it with a white snake skin and a straw doll in hand. She was also surrounded by a black Battle Aura so powerful that neither Ness or Lucas could use PK Flash to illuminate the area.
- Whenever the thought of Ryuusei Sakuta/Kamen Rider Meteor comes to mind, her aura becomes pink. Gods should proceed with caution when that happens for two reasons: 1) if anyone harms her, Meteor would come in and kick their asses or 2) something far more sinister is about to emerge.
- Is currently in a relationship with Ryusei. The Toku Base thinks it's adorable.
- Whenever she's in the Food Pantheon, she'll be dumping natto into everyone's food before touching their face. Then she'll disappear without a trace.
- Her seat is surrounded by insects ranging from butterflies to praying mantis and different arrangements of cicadas. Some might even hear the cicadas cry as she passes by...but not in any relation to that other cicadas crying thing.
- She was once caught deleting all the photos for the Academy's yearbook because, as she put it, one photo of her showed her bow crooked.
- She's said to have a sixth sense for things, but no one's been able to ask how far it goes. Gentaro notes that she has the power to unlock the potential in Cosmic Energy, and she does have the power to note if someone or something is acting strange. Other than that, she's a really nice person to be around.
- Makes constant trips to the Magic Pantheon in order to see magic at work. Has also been following Kamen Rider Wizard lately—due to him being both a Kamen Rider AND a magician.
- Gentaro has recently asked Tomoko to befriend Alice. At first, Tomoko was thinking of Alice Lidell until Gentaro dragged her to Belial and Nebiros and explained how Tomoko's likes of the macabre were perfect for Alice. After some consideration, Tomoko went to Alice's side and showed her some of her drawings which Alice adored. Belila and Nebiros also sighed in relief—thanks to Gentaro's influence, Alice didn't have to go Die for Me!! on Tomoko.
- Was excited to see Jack Skellington make it to the Pantheon and has been helping him plan out his ideas for Halloween. Jack likes her because she reminds him a lot of Sally.
- Tomoko believes that all Kamen Riders and all Toku Heroes by extension are heroes of justice. Thus she hates Takeshi Asakura/Kamen Rider Ouja as he goes against everything a Kamen Rider stands for. Her hatred also stems to Hideyasu Jounochi, Kaito Kumon and Mitsuzane Kureshima, who she believes disgraced themselves of being true Kamen Riders for many different reasons. Hideyasu's smugness rubs her the wrong way, Kaito's lust for power reminds her of the Zodiarts and Micchy's alignment and willingness to do what he does for Kota really reminded her of when Ryusei killed Gentaro. She plans on preparing a deadly curse on these three in retaliation.
- As for American-based Kamen Riders, she's happy for the Dragon Knight ones (Kit, Len and Kase) as it shows that there can be Kamen Riders in other areas across the globe. However, she doesn't have any idea what to say about Dex.
- Gets along well with fellow goddess, Yayoi Kise, who is also a fan of the toku heroes. They exchange videos and drawings of their favorite members of the Toku Base, and Yayoi's been very supportive for Tomoko and Ryusei's relationship.
- Speaking of Kamen Riders being good, upon learning about Gentaro's darker self, she began doing her research to make sure that Gentaro NEVER becomes an empty shell of his former self.
- Has gained a strange friendship with Mele over the fact that Tomoko was able to help Ryusei become a true hero because of her love for him. Tomoko is amazed in Mele's martial arts and wishes to get training from her.
(URTV No. 667)
Mitsuru Kirijo, Goddess of Ice Queens (And Those Who Defrost)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: The number 667
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Those Who Are Completely Batshit Crazy, Demented Laughter, Clones With Issues, Clonecestuous Homoerotic Subtext, Referential Babble, Biblical Allusions, Regeneration And Nightmarish Demonstrations Thereof, Those Who Really Don't Want To Live Forever, Brotherly Love Gone Horribly Wrong, Convoluted Suicidal Ambitions
- Allies: Vaas Montenegro
- Opposed by: Shizuo Heiwajima
- Followers: Desil Galette.
- Domains: Chaos, Healing, Madness, Pain, Planning, Trickery
- In his more lucid moments, Albedo has shown signs of having a plan other than just...well, being himself. What no one realizes is that this plan's ultimate goal is his own destruction.
(Mitsuru-senpai, The Imperious Queen of Executions
Yuri Tsukikage, Goddess of Emotional Trauma (And Recovering from it)
- Theme Music: Missions for the Brilliant Executioner -Game Version-
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: The Kirijo group badge, held proudly by her Persona Artemisia.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Domineering, Cold, Efficient Ladies (That Hide a Very Warm Heart and Protective Soul), Execution, Absurdly Powerful Student Council President, Ojou-sama, C'est Magnifique Fighting Style, Badass Bookworm, Ice Magic, Fixation on Fathers.
- Domain: Emotion, Fate, Combat.
- Mentor: Philemon, Igor
- Non-ascended: Yukari Takeba, Junpei Iori, Akihiko Sanada, Fuuka Yamagishi, Aigis, Koromaru, Ken Amada, Shinjiro Aragaki, Metis, Labrys
- SEES: Minato Arisato
- Other Persona Users: The Investigation Team (Yu Narukami, Yosuke Hanamura, Kanji Tatsumi, Chie Satonaka, Yukiko Amagi, Rise Kujikawa, Teddie, Naoto Shirogane), Eikichi Mishina, Maya Amano, Tatsuya Suou
- Other Allies: Raven, Cygnus Hyoga, Gilligan and Sanger Zonvolt (Gilligan and Sanger aid her in punishing Disgraces), Guile, Sub-Zero, Litchi Faye-Ling.
- High Priestess: Lana Skye.
- Her history is
interesting. She was once merely holding a position for Absurdly Powerful Student Council, but someone installed a new Goddess for it without her consent, she took residence in the House of Prophecy afterwards, even if she's not bitter at that Goddess. Over time, she has amassed enough power and maturity, when a new property laid vacant, she took it.
- Always one to put up a super cool and no-nonsense personality, but she's actually hiding a very warm heart. The one who first saw it was a certain individual reputedly named Minato Arisato, who recently ascended to Godhood.
- She is well-feared amongst the Pantheon as she is able to induce a really really horrible fate that would make other beings just want to forget that it ever happened… Thus she keeps in touch with the House of Justice, as she could really think of super-humiliating punishment for Disgraces.
- Has a gigantic, indomitable will, she's able to stare and yell at the face of death without fear and is rumoredly able to get away yelling at one rumored to be Nyarlathotep for impersonating her.
- Coinciding with the fall of Relius Clover, Mitsuru visited Litchi Faye-Ling's house, because she learned that one of the former's 'fashion' assistants based one of her outfit with the latter's. At first, she was cold and stern in reprimanding Litchi from giving in to her selfish desires, but it led to Litchi revealing her ailing status and how much she was in grief over losing her friend that she became desperate. Ignoring that she's actually younger, Mitsuru instead pulled off a Cooldown Hug and promises that she'd stay with her as a friend and it's okay for Litchi to not hide her troubles and say she's not okay, she'll listen. This was due to how much Litchi's grief reminded Mitsuru with a similar problem happening to her friend Yukari Takeba and declared that she needs help.
PaRappa, The God Who's Gotta Believe
- Theme Song: Moon Gekkou Attack
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A broken purple Pretty Cure Seed
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Elegant Badassery, Genius Action Girl, Coldness Due To Trauma, 'Cool' Attitude, Glasses Girl, Lunacy, Barrier Warrior, Big Sister Types, Ex-Loners
- Domain: Emotion, Combat, Magic
- Allies: The Pretty Cures (especially the Heartcatch ones), Tsubomi Hanasaki, Nagisa Misumi & Honoka Yukishiro, Signum, Setsuko Ohara, Susan Storm, Fate Testarossa Harlown, Reika Aoki
- She is the first Pretty Cure to enter the Pantheon proper, after helping to defeat Dune and later Black Hole, and overcoming her great emotional trauma. She serves as the Goddess to help others who was broken emotionally to recover, as she has experience falling down, recovering, falling down again, and recovering for good... in that order. For that, she spends a lot of time with Setsuko Ohara.
- While she's a Pretty Cure, her combat abilities are unquestioned, especially if she's in clear mind. Aside of her great strength, she's still training under the Invisible Woman to polish her barrier skills.
- Occasionally spars with Signum, also succeeding in helping her recover from the trauma of her complete defeat against Cypha and eventually making her able to reclaim her credentials. She also feels a slight bond with Signum's friend Fate... since there's some things about her that remind Yuri about a certain friend of hers...
- Turns out that 'thing' is her friend, Tsubomi Hanasaki/Cure Blossom, the one who she credited as the one that enabled her to overcome her personal despair. On the news that Tsubomi was to be ascended, she was the first to greet her on the gates of the Pantheon with a warm smile (she came there first without saying a thing).
- It turns out that she served as an eventual harbinger to other Pretty Cure to appear, starting with Nagisa Misumi/Cure Black and Honoka Yukishiro/Cure White. Even if she's older, Yuri has utmost respect on both of them as the very first Precures.
- After realizing Dune rises, and NOT in the forgivable purified self, Yuri has been preparing herself for an eventual battle, hoping that her emotions stays stable. With other friends in the Pantheon, she knew that there's a high chance it'll stand.
(PaRappa the Rapper)
Rena Ryuugu, Goddess of Cuteness Reactions
- Leitmotif: "Funny Love"
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His orange beanie
- Alignment: Neutral Good.
- Portfolio: Beanies, Keet, Determinator, Paper People, Fun Personified, wielding skateboards, "I gotta believe!"
- Domains: Rapping, Rhythm, Believing, Fun
- Allies: Pinkie Pie, The Cutie Mark Crusaders, Subaru Nakajima
- Rival: Spike
- Made his proper place in the Pantheon after participating in an all-out brawl after a long hiatus. This was all in a pursuit of getting his own comic book. When the Gods saw him use his skills to beat up many of the other Gods here (Sackboy, Sly Cooper, Kratos, Sweet Tooth), they decided that he belonged in the Pantheon.
- He did eventually get his comic book, thanks to fellow goddess Yayoi Kise. The two get along splendidly.
- His existence meant the birth of all rhythm games, seeing as he was the originator for the rhythm genre.
- Kick, Punch. It's all in the mind!!
- Due to their love of fun, PaRappa seems to be very good friends with Pinkie Pie, so he usually performs at her parties.
- Can usually be skating across the Pantheon, which has gotten the eye of Subaru and Scootaloo. Impressed with his skill and speed, the two invited him to join their friendly races to determine who is the best: skates, scooter or skateboard.
- Also has his own seat in the House of Gaming.
(Cleaver Girl, Cute Mode Rena)
Perfectio, God of Feeding Off Dark Emotions, Pushing People Towards Despair and Ruination
- Leitmotif: "Egao Happy Peace".
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: A bloody billhook superimposed over "Kenta-kun".
- Alignment: Neutral Good, Chaotic Evil when under the effects of Hinimizawa Syndrome.
- Catchphrase: OMOCHIKAERI!!!!
- Portfolio: I'm Taking Her Home with Me!, reactions to cuteness, (a HUGE reaction to it), Cute Bruiser, Hidden Depths, Kill It with Fire, smarter than she seems, using her trusty cleaver, "Take it home" mode.
- Domains: Good, Strength, Family, Protection, Cuteness.
- Superior: Ryuukishi 07.
- Allies: Mion Sonozaki, Shion Sonozaki, Chiyo, Yotsuba, Rika Furude, Oyashiro-Sama, Sapphire Rhodanite, Keiichi Maebara, Raspberyl, Miles Tails Prower, Satako, Artina.
- Enemies: Dr. Sofia Lamb, Starscream, Candlejack, Khorne.
- Opposes: Teppei Hojou.
- High Priest: Fuko.
- Is considered a minor annoyance in the House of Beasts due to her tendency to kidnap/take home anything she perceives as cute. The super strength and reflexes she gets when in "cute mode" make her very hard to escape as even tying her up is of no use. Fortunately, barring the kidnappings she's actually quite harmless to the house's residents, thus Rena's antics are considered infinity better than Elmyra's ever were. On the bright side, as long as she's in "cute mode" there is ZERO chance of her other side showing up.
- It's not just animals she abducts, however. ANYTHING that she perceives as cute is just asking to "get taken home", just ask Oyashiro-Sama who Rena tried to kidnap THREE TIMES over the course of one day!
- Speaking of which, there is a big fear of the day that she actively tries to take Fluttershy home. The combination of "Take it Home" mode versus The Stare will cause a lot of collateral damage.
- And there's been another fear as to what would happen if she would take home Alice (especially in front of Belial and Nebiros)
- Being the mascot of 07th Expansion, she was promoted to the position of Ryukishi 07's 2nd in command, thus gaining status as an intermediate power.
- Don't lie in her presence. She has a almost supernatural ability to detect lies and she'll let you have it if you lie.
- Mere mention of Rena's mother is a big time Berserk Button, as the betrayal she experienced is one of the reasons that she hates Sofia Lamb so much. Even worse, merely being close to her is a sure fire trigger to bring out Rena's other side, with the resulting altercation being vicious and brutal.
- Is absolutely scared to death of Khorne, due to him reminding her of her other side and the bloodshed caused by it.
- Has a day (07/07) on 4chan and 2chan dedicated to celebrating her (both sides of her).
- Rena's immense strength and affinity were the reasons the GUAG Medical Division and Rika chose Artina as the Club's care taker. They needed a medic that would be strong enough to overpower Rena should her infected state take over.
(King of Ruin)
Yayoi Kise, Goddess of Tender Tears
- Theme Song: DesPair
- Greater God (possibly Overdeity)
- Symbol: The two nefarious masks of Fatum
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Eldritch Abomination (human formed too), Feeding Off Humanity's Dark Emotions, Despair-inducing Wave, Demonic Possession, Hungry Menace, Omnicidal Maniac, Immortality
- Domains: Ruin, Despair, Dark Emotions, War
- Allies: The Ruina, various Lovecraft Gods (including Nyarlathotep), The Chaos Gods, Volkruss, Dark Brain, Kaiser Ephes, The Edel Bernal
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Yuuki Terumi, Monokuma and his mastermind
- Enemies: Tons of Super Robot Pilots (especially Cliana Rimskaya), the Puella Magi
- One of the most dangerous beings in the Pantheon, in a similar case to Nyarlathotep, As Long as There Is Evil, Perfectio will be there, feeding upon it and ready to unleash his terror. He was beaten with several Super Robot pilots, a lot of them stationed in the GUAG Robot War Division... but none of them was even able to outright kill him. He was even considered the biggest threat during the battle against Euzeth Gozzo.
- Oh and that thing beaten by those pilots? ... That's not even his true form.
- If Despair the Endless represents the concept of Despair, then Perfectio would be the one to push people to her. His Despair-inducing Wave is known to push many of the most Hot-Blooded and positively confident people into despair over his sheer strength and Immortality.
- Despite their portfolio, Perfectio has a dislike towards Yuuki Terumi, and the feelings are mutual. Terumi thinks Perfectio is stealing his gig of making the world pushed into despair and feeding off hatred or every 'wonderful' negative feelings (in which Perfectio counters with "I came first"). Perfectio thinks that his Trolling attempts is annoying (then again, who wouldn't) and his voice reminds him of one of his biggest enemies, Joshua Radcliffe. For that, they usually engage in a tug of war on who gets to eat the despair of people.
- On seeing Terumi falling against Hakumen, Perfectio smirked in victory. He often pays a visit to Nyarlathotep, and enjoys mocking Terumi for his fail of a bravado.
No Face, God of Feeding On Emotions
- Lesser Goddess
- Theme Song: 100% Hero Lyrics here
- Symbols: Her Sketchbook and Miracle Peace
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Hidden Nerdiness (especially for Humongous Mecha), Dojikkos, Dearly Departed Dads, Aspiring Female Mangaka, Extreme Shyness, Always Winning at Rock-Paper-Scissors, Fangirls becoming Superheroines, V Signs, Lightning Magic, Small, yet Adorable Kid Appeal Characters, Huge Popularity Despite Not Being The Leader.
- Domains: Lightning, Magic, Love, Emotion, Justice, Courage, Combat
- Followers: Yui Kasuga, Bumblebee, Virgil Hawkins, The 00-Team, Nazuna, Yuno (no, not that one).
- Allies: Every Kamen Rider, Power Ranger, and Sentai, Reika Aoki, Nagisa Misumi, and Honoka Yukishiro, Yuri Tsukikage, (and the rest of the Pretty Cures, especially the Smile ones) Usagi Tsukino, Madoka Kaname, Sayaka Miki, Sakura Kinomoto, The Magic Knights (especially Fuu Houougi), Nanoha Takamachi, Hinata Hyuuga, Pikachu, Konata Izumi, Fate Testarossa, Fluttershy, Son Goku, Superman, Shun Daimonji, Richie Foley, Miu Kasashiro, Kamina and Simon, Optimus Prime, Batman, Otacon, Subaru Nakajima, Speed Racer, Iron Tager, Ryusei Date.
- Enemies: The Joker, Sauron, Kane, Melkor, Kyubey, Light Yagami, Souske Aizen, Revolver Ocelot, Shinobu Sensui, Xellos, Slade/Deathstroke, Gendo Ikari, Shizuru Fujino, Yuno Gasai.
- Upon seeing one of her best friends and teammate, Reika Aoki, rise into the Pantheon, Yayoi was inspired to find a spot. She didn't have to wait long to recieve the news of her ascension. She Jumped at the Call as her face flushed with Tears of Joy. Both Reika and Yuri gave her a big, heartwarming Cooldown Hug upon stepping through the main gates to get her nerves under control. Afterwards, Nagisa and Honaka toured Yayoi around the various Pantheons.
- Son Goku thought that she had become a Super Saiyan at one point. When asked about this, she said that she simply took this pose to honor him and their production team's previous work.
- Although her portfolio makes her susceptible of being called a crybaby, whenever there is something she feels worth protecting, all bets will be off as Yayoi would stand up against all odds to protect that thing. Beware the Nice Ones.
- Konata Izumi stated that Yayoi's manga are among the best she's ever read in the Pantheon and will help her manga become big hits in Nanairogaoka (Yayoi's home town) and throughout the known universes. Although Yayoi wishes Konata would stop or at least decrease the additional naughty bits on her promotion...
- She's been known to fight with her Kamen Rider allies to defeat the Monster of the Week, but always asks for their autographs afterwards. She also would love to do it with the Power Rangers and Super Sentai, but mostly on foot. When it comes to mecha battles, she had to just cheer on them (which she likes anyway) because just because she fangirls over them doesn't mean she can pilot them (it'll take longer for her to master it, compared to Reika who can do it in seconds).
- She's still admitted as a 'honorary' member of the Toku Base, regardless.
- There are rumors that she may be a tenth 00-Cyborg.
- She's shocked when she heard that there's a certain 'Akaoni' in the Pantheon. Thinking that it might be whatever evil left purged from her previous enemy, she tried to eliminate it, only to lead her into the aforementioned 'Akaoni'... the Red Devil Iron Tager. What follows was a massive geek-out by Yayoi over Tager's mecha bits and since Tager didn't seem to mind, they became friends.
- Recently she is often seen holing up in a room with Ryusei Date. When the door opened, it turns out they're watching Super Robot anime, so passionately Squeeing with various expressions proper depending on the scene. Yayoi clearly enjoys Ryusei's company and felt the kinship of a fan that becomes the thing the fan liked so much.
- With the ascencion of Otacon in the Mentalism House, the three watched Super Robot Anime together. Unfortunately, after the session they tried asking too much of Otacon's past... and when Yayoi heard that, she was in tears for days at just how horrible Otacon's life was.
- Met up with another Yayoi in the Toku Base, Yayoi Ulshade. The two get along very well, with Yayoi Kise admiring all of Yayoi Ulshade's work in helping the Kyoryugers, and tends to draw adorable pictures of her and Daigo Kiryu/Kyoryu Red...and then when Kise found out that Daigo had feelings for Amy, she's been comforting Ulshade over the revelation.
- Yayoi met up with Gentaro Kisaragi and congratulated him on ascending into the Pantheon. However, she found out that he had been struggling with an alternate self who was so horrible, Yayoi burst into tears alongside Gentaro at the sheer horror of what the alternate self was going through.
Karen Minazuki, Goddess of Wealth-Induced Loneliness
- Lesser God/Kami
- Symbol: His mask
- Alignment: presumably True Neutral normally, varies depending on his surroundings
- Portfolio: Japanese spirits, feeding on emotions and being influenced by them, awesome masks, changing shape, eating a lot (only when corrupted by greed), looking sinister without being evil
- Domain: Spirit, Emotion, Loneliness
- No Face experiences the emotions he eats. Positive emotions keep him firmly on the side of Good, but negative emotions can contaminate him and turn him into a powerful destructive force. Since all the Gods in the House of Emotion literally radiate emotions, he could potentially become one of the most dangerous residents of the House if he was allowed to approach the wrong deities. Shortly after his ascension, there was an accident wherein he went on a murderous rampage after being near Kefka Palazzo for too long. Once the Good-aligned Gods managed to calm him down with the combined radiance of their emotions, they resolved to keep gods of Evil away from him by any means necessary.
- His body is very resistant to damage, and can easily shrug off magical attacks.
(Cure Aqua, Babaa
Excalibur, God of Annoyance & Irritation
- Lesser Goddess
- Theme Songs: Karen's Theme, Heavenly Blue (Lyrics here)
- Symbols: A miniature version of her Big Fancy House with the Aqua Pinky Catch at the center
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Water Magic, Student Council President, Ridiculously Rich Girls (With Hugeass House To Boot) That Are Lonely, Literal Blue Hair, Intelligence, Defrosted Ice Queen, Early Adventure Rebuff, Precure Sapphire Arrow, Graceful Magical Girl Warrior, Medical Studies.
- Domains: Emotion, Healing, Magic, Combat
- Allies: All the Pretty Cures (preferably the Yes! ones), many Academy members, Mami Tomoe, Aquaman, Unohana Retsu, Litchi Faye-Ling, Mordin Solus, Charlotte LaBouff.
- Enemies: Bernkastel, Yuuki Terumi, Handsome Jack, Looten Plunder.
- Opposes: Eliza Reagan and Aki Honda.
- High Priest: Richie Rich.
- Although she was personally not very lonely at all, Karen's past experience as a lonely soul enabled her to be elevated in the ranks of the Pantheon on the recommendation of Nagisa and Honoka (ontop of helping defeat the Nightmare and Eternal group). Karen's job is to soothe the loneliness of those who are rich and hopefully make them get past it by getting friends. She'll offer as the first friend too.
- Her entrance was a little rocky as well. She thought she received the invitation to the Pantheon itself. When she approached the gates of the Pantheon, she was instead refused and booted out, as it was said that the invitation was fake, sending Karen into depression. The Yes! Cures still in mortal realm encouraged her to keep trying, and the Pantheon found out that the fake invitation was the machination of Terumi to Troll her with lines like "Forever Alone" after learning what she would achieve. After difficulties were taken care of, Karen was finally permitted.
- She knew one day this would come to an end, but Karen is the first Yes! Cure to ever embrace the proper Pantheon. She eagerly waits that she won't be the only one (Considering that Rin Natsuki and Komachi Akimoto have been spotted in the Academy). Before that, she would content herself with the new friends she made in the Pantheon.
- She excels in medical studies. She learned a lot from various Gods that knew the arts of healing and respected them all, but Karen mostly favored and hung around with Litchi Faye-Ling a lot, as not only she was the one who helped solve the difficulty of her entrance at first (along with Mami Tomoe), Karen considered her like a substitute mother figure considering her mortal mother (that she still loved and respected) rarely visit her.
- During spare times, she tends to lock herself inside a room and held on her hand a spare Miracle Light she found, occasionally waving at it with hope. A lot thought it was because she's getting lonely herself, but in truth she's praying for a miracle, secretly sharing the item with other Precures that share her sentiments, so that everything will go well with Litchi's current questionable status. Karen is unsure if this will surely fix things, but she felt that she has to try regardless.
- Whenever she enters the Food Pantheon and leaves it, you can be assured that they will lose at least one bottle of grape juice.
- Although it wasn't uttered often, calling Karen as 'Babaa' is not recommended, she's not too pleased with it.
- Has a personal horse named Charlie, who may not be as great as Koku-Oh, but Karen deeply cared for the horse, and the horse often came to her as her stead in battle. Naturally, she didn't take it well when Handsome Jack called the name 'lame' and offers to rename it as 'Butt Stallion II', causing Karen to flood him away.
- Her house is amongst the biggest and fanciest in the Pantheon.
- Contrary to her portfolio, Karen understood that the House of Commerce aren't always problematic. But she does understand that it tends to make several lonely people because of their immense wealth, that's where she comes in. In a way, it makes her similar to Yuri Tsukikage, fixing the problems her portfolio represents.
- Though she does keep an eye against Looten Plunder, as his selfish motivations for richness are really promoting things Karen stood against. Not to mention, she along with her friends have fought not just one, but two evil world-destroying corporates.
- She ran into Charlotte Labouf during one of her trips and the two got along splendidly over gumbo, beignets and fairy tales. Charlotte truly supports Karen's goals in helping lonely girls to obtain friends and is wiling to work with alongside her.
- She also discovered Litchi's secret of getting drunk when no one's looking. Although she got her to agree not to drink, Karen got roped into playing 'dress ups'. While she agreed, she's secretly thinking of how to come up with a cute dress that fit Litchi's size without flaunting her wealth... something that she's contacting Charlotte for help.
- She had a nightmare of Litchi leaving her and going back to her old obsessed self, leaving her in complete depression like she did when she was stuck in a Nightmare Mask. Fortunately, the nightmare was broken when Litchi woke her up and told her that she managed to redeem herself and is welcomed back amongst the proper Pantheon. Karen has nothing to say but a congratulations.
- Wishes to free Jay Gatsby from The Fallen by accepting his money.
(Holy Sword, Seiken)
Akari Mizunashi, Goddess of Optimism, Patron Saint of Gondolas, and Caretaker of Beautiful Scenery
- Greater God. Though some wishes he's just self-proclaiming and instead being a Quasideity or Demigod.
- Theme Song: Excalibuuuurrr... Excalibuuurrrrr... From the United K, I'm looking for heaven, I'm going to Californiaaaa....
- Symbol: (ﺧ益ﺨ) (The 'I-Have-Met-Excalibur' Face◊ (Yes, even his symbol is annoyed))
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Absurdly Sharp Blade, Catchy Songs, Annoying The Hell Of Anyone Who Meets Him, Making Everyone Who Meets Him Make This Face: (ﺧ益ﺨ), Cloud Cuckoo Lander, Talkative Loon, Infinity+1 Sword As Long As One Can Stand His Intolerability, "FOOL!", Crazy Awesome, Eldritch Abomination?
- Domain: Irritation, Weapons, Emotion, Mentalism.
- Those who can tolerate him: Arturia, Bugs Bunny, Deadpool, ChuckNorris, Hades, Hakumen, Shu Shirakawa... and of course: "You" can do it too!
- Opposed by: Black Star ("SO ANNOYIIIINNNGGG!!!"), Death the Kid ("Disgusting..."). Or... scratch that. Anyone that comes across him.
- This is a different form of the Holy Sword Excalibur found in the House of Weapons. Safe to say, he lives up to the fact that he's making everyone who comes across him to get utterly irritated.
- Doesn't matter who the person is, he has made everyone he comes across to make the face (ﺧ益ﺨ). Including even Melkor, of all people. Enter his house at your own risk.
- However, there are those who could stand him, but only because they could be equally insane and nuts-driving. Those who do would be considered the great ones... though they still prefer their own methods of combat instead of becoming his Meister.
- In a way, he is somehow seen as the 'better' counterpart of Scrappy Doo as even if he's utterly annoying, there are some who finds his annoyance kind of hilarious. That, and also the fact that he also lives up with the claims that he has untold power like his 'original' form the Sword Excalibur in the Weapons House.
- Several people, especially those from the GUAG has been expressing interest in tossing Excalibur to Yuuki Terumi, if only to see the Trolling God get a taste of his own medicine and lose his temper with Excalibur's loonydom. Excalibur himself has no idea who the hell Terumi is, but he'd be more than delighted to tell his five-hour story or fight him anyway. The GUAG's problem right now is to find a Meister who could STAND Excalibur to start an eventual fight.
- In fact, however, it was this very idea that enabled Hakumen to kill Terumi, when Chuck Norris tossed Excalibur next to Terumi and he started ranting and interrupting every of Terumi's bravados, enabling Hakumen to strike him with Time Killer, as he's also unaffected with Excalibur's rants.
- Other villains such as Frieza, The Joker, Cell, The Boss, and Kefka will skip to just blow up his house... only to find no scratch on him nor his house.
- Excalibur cannot feel any anger. This is probably why he has no opinions on the struggle between Good and Evil, whether a man is a Complete Monster or not. However, he is seriously adamant in having to talk a lot about himself and his 'exploits' (and his 5 hour storytime) to everyone he met, in which the anger would get into those around him, irritating them regardless of their morality scale.
- His legend begins in the 12th century...
- He actually is SLIGHTLY more respectful to Arturia than to most other members of the Pantheon, as she is a Gender Flipped King Arthur. The "SLIGHTLY" means he doesn't interupt her as frequently when she talks, doesn't call her a FOOL! as often, and is willingly to let her use him without fulfilling all 1000 provisions of his contract, only 500 of them. However, he still wants her to listen to his 5 hour storytime and his 'exploits' in full detail. So, she still is annoyed with him.
- When he stops being annoying and actually speaks seriously, it usually means he has something important to say to someone, and they'd better listen up. There is one problem, though: It's difficult to read whether he's in serious mode or not, difficult to read if serious mode stops, because once he stops, he'll continue being annoying.
- He begins every afternoons with an afternoon tea. Which makes him visit Iroh's house a lot as it houses the best afternoon teas. The time of Excalibur's visit is dreaded by every of Iroh's customer AND Iroh himself.
- Hades will often speak with him after afternoon tea, and they get along surprisingly well. No one quite yet know how he does it, but it's been theorized that since Hades is essentially the Trolling God of his own universe, he's more capable of handling Excalibur's antics. That, and Hades' is apparently trying to learn new ways to annoy people. Other gods know to leave the room whenever they begin speaking to each other.
- He is rumored to be one of the Great Old Ones who represents Madness through Rage. No one believes this (or wants to for that matter), but you can't help but wonder...
- Does not give out autographs.
(Expert of Happiness, Aquamarine, Momiko, Hahi-chan)
Jacuzzi Splot, God of Shy People
- Greater Goddess
- Theme Song: Euphoria
- Symbol: ARIA Company symbol
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Happiness, Idealism, Optimism, Enjoying Life without being energetic and hyped or ignoring bad stuff, naivity, loving people, befriending everyone and everything, Tears of Joy
- Domains: Good, Love
- Allies: Fred Rogers, Chiyo, Yotsuba, Nanoha Takamachi, Herr Doktor Tenma, Naruto Uzumaki
- Enemies: Johan Liebert
- Studies have shown she has made the lives of every being (even the bad ones) in the pantheon at least 1% better by giving aesops about how to enjoy the little, seemingly mundane things in life. This may or may not carry Fridge Horror when applied to beings of pure evil...
- Akari still prefers to enjoy the Pantheon's beautiful scenery despite having transferred from the House of Travel upon her elevation into Greater Goddess status.
- She still visits the said house on occasion.
- Has been extremely happy ever since Neo-Venezia was named a sister city to the Pantheon.
- At one point tried to take the position of Goddess of Happiness from Yotsuba, but when the two met they had too much fun together and Akari decided Yotsuba was perfect for the position already. She nonetheless settled for her current title as Deity of Optimism.
Karin Maaka, Goddess of Embarrassment
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His sword tattoo
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Shy People cute and kicks ass, Nervous Wreck, apologizing a LOT, Going ballistic when someone is threatened, Heroic Self-Deprecation, Cowardly Lion, crying a lot (especially when he's fighting), having a VERY strange name
- High Priestess: Fuuka Yamagishi,
- Allies: Shinji Ikari, Hinata Hyuga, Raven, Setsuko Ohara, Courage the Cowardly Dog
- Opposed by: The House of Crime (except for Issac and Miria).
- This position was originally offered to Hinata Hyuuga, who resides in the House of Love as the God of Underrated Love instead. She offers a spot for Jacuzzi after finding out he's much shyer than her.
- Some villainous Gods have no opinion of him, but some are quite surprised by what he's capable of when his button is pushed... Like that one time when he raided 18 Mafia Speakeasies in a single night. Along with some help, Vito Corelone of the House of Crime is out for his head.
- The only Gods in the House of Crime that don't want his head are Issac and Miria, because they helped give him courage during the big Flying Pussfoot incident. It's thanks to them that the villains have to deal with the fact that Jacuzzi now has a "gun in his heart".
- Would be more than happy to care for Courage in Muriel's stead.
- The reason he cries a lot is because by the time it's time to get serious, he has already used up all his tears. This is when he truly shows what he's made of.
- Hopes to find his girlfriend, Nice Holystone, in the Pantheon.
Gabriel Belmont, God of Evil Born From Love
- Symbol: A Red Flower dripping with Blood.
- Allignment: Lawful Good
- Allies: Fumio Usui (her human boyfriend's mother)
- Avoids: most other vampires, the Puella Magi
- Portfolio: High Pressure Nosebleeds, Luminescent Blushing, Friendly Neighborhood Vampire Being a rather unorthodox vampire, even by her native world's standards. Cute Little Fangs, Gag Boobs, Inelegant Blubbering, Shrinking Violet, Daywalking Vampire.
- Being the token powerless member of her family, Karin has gone on record saying she's absolutely stunned that someone like herself managed to become a GODDESS. Of course, she finds her title just a little embarrassing...
- Like most other vampires of the Pantheon, Karin takes exception to Edward Cullen. She's too weak, and too kind-hearted for that matter, to get in an actual scuffle with him, settling instead for rather uncharacteristically glaring at him whenever she sees him. While nowhere near the level of the glares Johnny Blaze, Fluttershy, or Tali can pull off, it's still surprisingly intimidating.
- Tries to stay out of her own house most of the time, by virtue of the more depressed gods and goddesses there setting her blood off. Avoids most of the Puella Magi like the plague as well: their level of misfortune triggers a truly MASSIVE nosebleed almost instantaneously, while she usually has a couple of seconds of warning to try to hold it in. About the only member of the Puella Magi she can safely be around is Madoka Kaname herself, and even then her blood gets a little jumpy.
- Has proven in times of extreme strain, usually if she holds her blood in for too long, to actually have a couple of the powers other vampires do, such as enhanced strength, senses, and telekinesis. The extent of her hidden abilities are unknown, as Karin tries to avoid this state if possible: it has the side effect of her going completely berserk.
- Terrified to the point of borderline comatose of Alucard. The latter mostly ignores her, not considering her a threat worth killing.
- Has forged an Odd Friendship with Sorin Markov of the House of Magic. Sorin has actually offered to teach Karin Blood Magic, considering how much of the stuff she has to work with. Karin has declined for the time being, but said she'd think about it.
(The Dragon, Dracul, The Prince of Darkness, The Lord of Shadow)
Afro Samurai, God of Neverending Revenge
- Theme: Dracula's Theme, formerly Belmont Theme.
- Greater God
- Symbol: A Dragon made of smoke.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil -> , Chaotic Neutral post Lords of Shadow 2
- Portfolio:Evil because he thinks destiny has given him no other choice, Revels in being evil because destiny said he would be evil, Can turn into smoke, bats, giant dragons and more, willing to take eternity to get his revenge, Went evil after losing everything, including his humanity, Redeeming his soul through the same love that turned him evil.
- Domains: Love, Chaos, Rage, Blood, Despair.
- Allies: Sou Fueki, Victor Belmont, Alucard (Trevor), Homura Akemi, Albedo Piazzolla, Davy Jones
- Enemies: Trevor Belmont, Alucard (Adrian), Simon Belmont, Alucard (Hellsing), Dracula (the other one from the Main Timeline), Satan, Zobek, YHVH, Lucifer, Mundus.
- Former Enemies: ( post Lords of Shadow 2): Flonne, all deities with a Screw Destiny purview.
- His wife Marie was the one thing that kept him from becoming a darker person then he already was and he was happy until she was murdered and it caused him to become cynical never knowing who did it or why, that was until the day when earth was cut off from the heavens and much to his horror later he found out that he was his wife's killer due to being controlled by Zobek.
- Gabriel went on a quest to save the world after it had been cut off from the heavens, along with Zobek he went on to fight the Lords of Shadow and reclaim a powerful artifact know as The God Mask to break the spell only to later to find out that Zobek was the Lord of the Dead and he later finds out that the key conspirator of all this was Satan
- He lost his faith in ever seeing his wife again after succeeding in his quest, then he would lose his humanity and ability to ever see his wife again after becoming a vampire to fight an ancient enemy know as The Forgotten One and gained god like power but lost faith in every thing else and decided he wanted revenge on the world, The Brotherhood, God and Satan.
- Is confused and saddened when around Trevor or Adrian (Alucard) As they are one and the same in his universe and he regrets killing and turning Trevor into his universe's Alucard. On the other hand, he was surprised to face the Sypha in the Pantheon, as his universe's Sypha died with little resistance, but Sypha here proved to be more than capable to drive off Gabriel's minions with her magic. And he did not recognize Grant at all but does remember a pirate king of the Danasty family dying in his castle thus he sees Grant as no threat.
- Is openly ready to fight any and all vampire hunters as he has been shown long ago that this would be his eternal fate fighting them and his descendants, when they fight him he claims only this "Your Pantheon has betrayed you! You cannot kill me. You will die in vain, just as the others did!"
- Even more so if they try to just kill him with just Holy Weapons as they turn out to do nothing to Gabriel.
- Even though it is what he is know as in the Pantheon do not refer to him as Gabriel, or call him a Belmont as he will yell "Don't you dare call me that! EU SUNT DRACUL!"
- He has found a kindred spirit in Albedo as he believes that after he gains his revenge on Satan, he only wants one thing his own death, though recently he decided to simply walk the earth and is trying to have Albedo travel with him.
- Although he will not speak of it he still cares for Marie even now and will often be one of the few remnants of humanity left in him.
- Actively hates YHVH as he reminds him of God who he feels abandoned him and his family to the destiny that turned him into the monster that he is now
"Where is this brother who is the supposed savior? Where is this warrior of light? More lies dreamt up by the Church to keep us subservient to their will, no doubt. How is it possible that God exists when he allows the murder and killing of so many of our brethren?"
- And while he has no opinion on Madoka, he decided to join the Pantheonic rebellion with the intent to kill YHVH.
- He also actively hates Lucifer as he feels he is no better then Satan in his manipulations.
- Despite that, Gabriel shows a lot of kindness towards Homura due to her reminding him of himself.
- He is also grown to hate the entire House of Love, more specifically Fionne.
"Love, look at what it cost me, did they tell you of my wife's own death at my hands? Did they tell you what would happen to my child? Did they?! Did they tell you that blood would fight against blood, for all eternity!? ... Tell me, is this Love's reward for the devoted and the foolish?!"
- That view is gone now, but he's still cold to them due to his traumas.
- He claims that his path was set before him and he cannot change what he is now, for those that say other wise he claims that they are merely fooling themselves, only very few in his eyes actually changed their fate. He has since recanted those beliefs and gained a new respect for those people, especially towards Rika Furude.
- Good Gods in the House of Family are worried about him being around as it was revealed that he killed and fed on blood of an entire family.
- Know to many that he has sworn to forever be a thorn in the side of many good aligned members but what many don't know is that he uses his great power to make sure darker villains worse then him do not gain more power in hopes to keep the world safe from them.
- Though he may not care for Dracula, he also constantly refers man to be a miserable little pile of secrets.
- He has much to say to the alternate Dracula and Alucard if/when they decide to fight against him:
"I will make those monsters pay. They will know fear. They will taste the bitterness of defeat and look into the eyes of the dragon as their lives spills onto the ground before them. Look upon me, demons. For I am darker and more terrible than thou. I am that dragon. And you... are my prey!"
- Alucard just sadly laughed, and told him:
- Is nicer to any Gorgons like Medusa and Rider as he is often reminded of the Gorgon Sisters of his castle serving him gratefully and finds that these creatures need nicer treatment.
- He is also nicer to the more good aligned vampires like Karin and Seras due to the time he spent with Laura, a vampire that helped him defeat The Forgotten One.
- Due to recent events he wants something to be clear, he will never be as good a person as he used to be, he will only be good to his family and is still out to destroy his enemies, however, if the forces of Good need to stop a more powerful controlling threat they can call on him to fight against those darker forces.
- Has made a bizarre friendship with Davy Jones knowing what Love can do to a person and what it is like to play the role of the monster and due to recent events is trying to help him decide his own fate
- His Battle with Satan has left the world safe after defeating Satan's Acolytes and making sure to destroy his greatest weapon "The Leviathan", he has permanently cut Satan off from earth forever, he is now trying to achieve the same goal in The Pantheon.
(The Number Two, Afro)
The Dementors, Personifications of Depression, Official Devils of the House of Emotion
- Theme Song: Fury In My Eyes, Number One Samurai, and When The Smoke Clears
- Symbol: The Number Two Headband below a large afro
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: He tries to forget what Justice did to his father but he just can't, Doesn't like to talk very much, It comes with the territory of being the wielder of the Number 2 headband,can cut a bullet in half, sending each half into an attacker behind him
- Domains: Headband, Revenge, Cold Rage
- Just Friends with: Ninja Ninja, Sasuke Uchiha, Kratos
- Enemies: Justice (Both of them) , Kuma Real name Jinno, Tokiya Mikagami, People wanting the Number Two Headband, Uncle Ruckus
- Everywhere he goes he is constantly attacked by warriors that want the glory to challenge the Number One and become God. He is then forced to kill them all. This in turn secures more enemies as there are people that then want to avenge those that dies trying to obtain the Number Two Headband. He has since expected this and does not care about the people he has to cut down to get to The Number One.
- His motivation for Revenge is after witness his father's death by the hands of the gunslinger Justice he swore that he would one day kill him.
- He is set to walk the path to Mt. Sumeru where the Throne of The Number One is, he is seen battling many assassins and gods of the pantheon that want to become the greatest warrior in the world. Other Gods that do not want the Number Two Headband often notice a white afro ninja following Afro.
- He is often seen with a cigarette in his mouth everywhere he goes, he also likes to stop at the house of food to order Lemonade and he likes it Ice cold.
- While he doesn't like to talk to others, Gods that notice the white haired Ninja are often spoke to by him. The so called Ninja Ninja is often loud and foul mouthed but is the one to explain what Afro is doing. If he gets to loud or annoying, Afro usually quietly tells him to shut up which will send Ninja Ninja away or silence him.
- Usually ignores other gods that try and get him out of his revenge mind set but he just decides that it's nothing personal and tells them it's just revenge as he makes his way to Justice.
- Has found out that Justice is in The Pantheon and is making his way to The House of Personal Appearance to confront him.
- He is often approving of Sasuke's actions and wishes to help him get his revenge, though he often appears uncomfortable when Sasuke talks as he sounds similar to his old friend Jinno.
- Obtained The Number Two Headband after discovering that his sword master was The Number Two. This caused his entire village that Afro was adopted into to be destroyed by warriors seeking The Number Two and the death of his sword master by Afro's own hand.
- More evil gods think that Ninja Ninja is a weakness that they can exploit, he shows that he lives up to his name by being quick, deadly with swords and shuriken and make clones of himself. He cannot be killed by anyone as he is simply Afro's discarded feelings and humanity given form and only Afro accepting his humanity and emotions can kill him.
- When confronted by people Ninja Ninja does not want to talk to he can also move around and plain disappear in places that have no exit.
- He is shown also to be confused at the House of Theater when ever he is around Samuel L. Jackson.
- Afro is seen as exceptionally skilled swordsman having be able to cut through bullets fired at him where the bullet shatters, and the enemies behind him are hit with a veritable Flechette Storm, he is also skilled enough to use his sword to reflect bullets.
- Is often seen as also showing having an ability similar to Raiden's in that he can with focus perceive the world around him as though people are slowing down and can cut away limbs in a specific matter, Afro doesn't really need to grab anything from his sliced foes though and it is not as powerful as Raiden's.
The White, Gods of the Despair Gambit and Final Endings
- Humanoid Abominations: clocking in at roughly Lesser Gods
- Symbol: A hooded black cloak
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Always Evil, Black Cloak, The Dreaded, Emotion Bomb, Emotion Eater, Fate Worse than Death, Ghostly Chill, The Heartless, Humanoid Abomination, Mind Rape, Names to Run Away From Really Fast, Vader Breath, Walking Wasteland, the Dementor's Kiss
- Domains: Cold, Depression, Despair, Soul (and lack thereof), Horror
- Allies: Despair of the Endless, Dolores Umbridge, Lord Voldemort
- Enemies: Joanne Murray, Harry Potter, Madoka Kaname, Ron Weasley, Neville Longbottom, Hermione Granger, the entire House of Emotion
- Are the official devils of the Emotion house, because they are personified depression, which is the antithesis of emotion.
- Just being near them is Mind Rape, and when they actually try to attack, you will be left with absolutely nothing but the worst experiences of your life.
- The Puella Magi fear the dementors more than anyone else in the Pantheon. The nature of these beings is more than simply crippling in their case: it's downright lethal, utterly overwhelming their Soul Gems with corruption in a matter of a few seconds.
- If they get too close, they can and will give you the Dementor's Kiss. You won't die per se, but you won't have anything. No soul, no sense of self, no personality, no nothing. It's a Fate Worse than Death. And it isn't as cheap as death usually is in the Pantheon.
- Follow Joanne Murray, although she dislikes them, given that they're the personifications of her battle with depression.
- Within their universe, they guarded the wizard prison Azkaban. As expected, their presence made it a living hell. Now, in the pantheon, they guard the gate to the Disgraces section.
- Can only be defeated by the spell 'Expecto Patronum', which summons a personification of the caster's hope and happiness. Rose Potter has invented a variant (the Golden Patronus) that kills them, but given that Death Is Cheap in the Pantheons, it really doesn't do much more than the regular patronus.
- Humanoid Abominations approximate to Greater Gods, pushing Overdeities within their home domain of the Monochrome Forest
- Theme: The Monochrome Forest
- Symbol: None
- Alignment: Omnicidal Neutral
- Portfolio: Hatred of Existence, Psychic Dreams, Omnicidal Maniac, Hope Crusher, Returning All to Nothing,
- Domains: Emptiness, the Void, Nothing, Despair
- Allies: The Auditors of Reality, Erebus
- Headbutting Villains with: The Anti Monitor, Nekron
- Enemies: Everyone who doesn't want reality gone. Flynn is their sworn enemy.
- The White are Anthropomorphic Personifications of Despair born of Powerlessness - when any sentient mind realizes they are being jerked around by a higher power and that there's nothing they can do to ever free themselves, the White are there. They favor prophetic dreams to erode their enemies' psyche, and often appear as pure white ghosts of lost allies, breathing Breaking Speeches in an effort to gather converts. They are not invincible, but as long as despair exists, they can just come back over and over. If they set their sights on a single individual, they will proceed to deconstruct their outlook on life and the choices they will or could make through experiences in Alternate Timelines, showing Failure Is the Only Option no matter what path is taken, in an attempt to convince him or her to give in.
- Despite appearing as different forms to anyone who sees them, there seem to be a couple of rules regarding them: they always appear as either friends or former allies, and while it can't be said any one of them is the official leader of the others, the perpetually crying White has been noted to be a step up in terms of power from the others.
- Despised by just about every single one of the alignment charts, as they view all of them equally reprobable, instead espousing a philosophy of excuses and self-justification that preaches the horrors of existence and attempts to call all to return to dust. That kind of utter defeatism is considered anathema to the Pantheon itself (the very act of ascending requires a certain amount of effort, which the White decry as pointless), and thus the White are considered peerless hypocrites and cowards.
- They rose to a certain prominence when they announced they had found an exit to the machinations of all Gods: the Great Will, Lucifer, Nyarlathotep, the Chaos Gods, Melkor, it made no difference. They were ready to provide a perfect, eternal solution. This garnered them quite a bit of press until it transpired their grand plan was to wreck the Yamato Perpetual Reactor and tear the multiverse apart into an infinite Nothingness. While most of the listeners proceeded to beat the tar out of the White and wreck their Monochrome Forest, some fringe citizens (like-minded Omnicidal Maniacs the Auditors of Reality) discreetly agreed to support the White.
- Their first attack was to take advantage of the massive wave of despair generated by the "Great Upheaval" to lead an assault on the Reactor. They thought they had gathered enough followers in the form of the broken, directionless, despairing Puella Magi to kill Flynn and destroy the machine. Gathering a force thirty-four strong, the Puella Magi marched on the Reactor. They, however, were not counting on a tag-team of both Flynn AND the Demi-Fiend. Their entire force wiped out in a matter of seconds, The White fled to the Expanse to plan their next move.
- About the only one who hates them as much as Flynn would be Dumbledore. It's bad enough the White represent a perversion of his beliefs: death is an unavoidable truth, to be accepted. IT IS NOT AN ANSWER TO ALL WORLDLY PROBLEMS. The breaking point in this case were the forms they took appearing to him: his old friend Grindlewald, his brother Aberforth, Harry Potter, and his sister Ariana. It was the only time Dumbledore had EVER cast the Killing Curse. Even he looked shocked after the fact at how enraged he had gotten.
- Attempting to assassinate Madoka Kaname and Makoto Naegi, seeking to generate as much despair as possible. Another target marked for special treatment is Shinji Ikari.
Huh?! Whazzat? Aw, dagnabbit!''
Cranky Kong, the Grumpy Old God
Huh? You still here? Beat it! And let this old ape get some sleep!
Bertolt Hoover, God of Constant Nervousness
- Theme: Ah, this is a catchy little ditty.
- Rank: Back in my day, I was a prime primate Overdeity! Although, I guess Demigod will have to do for now.
- Symbol: A nice well-used rocking chair and my trusty walking stick. Just what an old-timer like me likes.
- Alignment: Do you really need to give me one of these fandangeled things? Bah! Well, call me Neutral with occassional Good tendencies when I feel like it. After all, that lazy no-good monkey and his flea-bitten friends need this elder to help them once in a while!
- Portfolio: I'm old and I'm grouchy! Eh? Don't give me no lip, youngster! I'm old so I'm entitled to be rude! Why, when I was your age, we only had one simple stick to control our movements and one simple button! If we were really lucky, we'd have TWO buttons! Married? Ah yes, me and the missus, we had an understanding. We understood to disagree one another! Heh heh! Sigh... What am I saying? I miss her every single day since she passed on. So what if all I gave that oaf and his friends were some cheesy gameplay hints? I'll have you know I'm a licensed chemist who has brewed some pretty powerful brews and an engineer who gave that cheeky chimp Diddy the Rocketbarrel jet-pack! Why, I finally decided to step up and show all these whippersnappers there's some strength left in me wielding nothing but my walking stick! How's that for an old-timer like me, eh?! Hey, you tropers out there, pay attention to your elders! Kids these days have as much attention span as one of those gosh-darned loading screens.
- Domains: Hmph! Well I guess my speciality in is Grumpiness, Rudeness and Being Elderly! There! You happy?! coughWidowers is another domain, toocough
- Allies: Naturally, that big oaf gorilla son of mine (or is that grandson? Darn, this old brain!) (Donkey Kong) and his pint-sized nephew (Diddy Kong), old Mr. 2-Dimensions himself, of course (Mr. Game and Watch). That plumber (Mario), his long-tongued dinosaur (Yoshi), and that youngster wearing green and holding that fancy breadknife of his (Link) I consider heroes after me and Donkey. That bottomless stomach of a yellow dot and that spinach-scarfing sailor (Pac-Man and Popeye respectively) I also enjoy company, up to a point. That big guy in overalls with the oversized mitts (Wreck-It-Ralph) and that handyman buddy he hangs around with (Fix-It-Felix Jr.) are also fine by me somehow. That rich old scottish duck (Scrooge McDuck) I owe a debt to. I guess as long as you're 2-D and 8-bit you're... tolerated. Carl Fredricksen's one of the few I really like to talk with... for certain reasons...
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Hmph! Look at all these modern video game characters with their fancy polygon or computer generated bodies! Nothing but fancy-shmancy show-offs, I tell ya! Least, if they're on the side of good and if Donkey says so, I guess I'll do my best and tolerate them as well.
- Enemies: That fat lizard with the bloodshot eye! (King K. Rool) Never trust a cold-blood, says I.
- Whazzat? What brought me here? Well, this pantheon needed someone of my experience and age to shake things up between the leagues of the goody two-shoes and those meanie bad guys, and lucky these good guys have me around! Heh heh!
- I spend my days in this temple that odd fellow who talks in law jargon that acts as the judge here (Johnson) assigned me, too. I prefer being on the porch, rocking back and forth in my rocking chair seeing all the weirdoes around me. Sometimes, they get too close for comfort to my place and I have to teach them a lesson! Crazy kids! Get off my lawn!
- Eh? You're asking me if Donkey is my child or my grandkid?! Let me set you straight, sonny! That big gorilla is my... uh... my... Oh, fer the love of...! Don't bother an old ape with such silly questions!
- This place is not as bad as I thought. Sure you got your assortment of strange wide-eyed kids and adults with weird languages, some folks that jumped of the sunday papers, your high-and-mighty big bad chaos god or two, and even some that come from TV land. But least there's some of my old friends and rivals of my time like Game & Watch, the plumber, Pac-Man, and even that sea-dog Popeye! Won't be bored, no siree!
- Even though I prefer not to socialize with those 3-D polygon upstarts, there is one fellow I do talk to once in a while: Old Carl. Being on different branches of the primate tree aside, he and I both share the pain of losing our respective mates. We both reminisce on our lives with them. He with Ellie and me with Wrinkly. Just like Ellie helped Carl, I guess Wrinkly being gone made me realize how important family was and maybe that's why I decided to help Donkey and his friends more.
- I got tired of being left out on all that big ape's adventures, even though I said many years ago that I wouldn't be caught dead starring in one of those fancy more-than-8-bit games he stars in as long as I lived, but I've decided those whippersnappers needed someone to look out for them and teach them how we do it back in my day! That banana-brain and those two cheeky youngsters need all the help they can get, after all! Are you seeing me, Wrinkly? I told ya I got life in me yet!
- In fact, I called in on old McDuck at his Money Bin in the Commerce section and he taught me some neat tricks with his cane, including that patented pogo jump of his! Of course, that old skinflint wouldn't teach me unless I gave him something valuable in return. I guess Donkey wouldn't mind if one or two golden bananas from his hoard were used as payment. Heh heh!
, The Colossal Titan
Wander, God of Fun Personified
- Demigod/ Intermediate or maybe even Greater God in his Titan form
- Symbol: A sweat drop
- Alignment: Neutral Good/ Actually closer to True Neutral or Neutral Evil, although the exact alignment seems unknown.
- Portfolio: Being a Nervous Wreck non-stop, lots of sweating, Cowardly Lion, Extreme Doormat, sleeping in awkward positions, emulating Spider-man Becoming the Mask, necessity in doing what he's told
- Domains: War, Nervousness, Passiveness, Espionage
- Allies: Annie Leonhardt, Reiner Braun, Marco Bodt
- Enemies: Eren Yeager, Dovahkiin , Trollkaiger
- Freaked Out By: Doomguy
- Constantly nervous and seemingly not a single thing can change that. He only gets a little bit relaxed when hanging out with other Titanverse deities, particularly Reiner and Annie. Eren's an obvious exception.
- His sweating has reached a point that you can fill whole bottles with it.
- His ascension cemented the reunification of BRA Team as he, Reiner and Annie are sometimes referred to. Trollkaiger immediately found the acronym to be a great base for further trolling.
- Is probably a single person capable of turning Dovahkiin into a slobbering wreck due to his absolutely massive Titan Form.
- Make that a second time when Eren Yeager had lost his shit. Bertolt's obviously disturbed by him and avoids him whenever possible.
- A surefire way to actually piss him off is to threaten or hurt either Annie or Reiner. Since he's the Colossal Titan, it's one of dumber things to do.
- Doomguy seems mighty interested in his huge guts. Bertolt avoids him even more than he does Eren.
- Really wishes people would stop calling him Fubar even if it's partially true.
(Star Nomad, The friendliest face in outer space)
- Lesser God (confused for an Intermediate God at times)
- Symbol: His hat and banjo.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good (And how!)
- Portfolio: walking the universe for the sake of love, always helping others and thus considered the shining beacon of good, actually being smarter than first noted
- Domains: Fun, Relaxation, Optimism, Helpfulness, Travel, and generally being an all-around good guy!
- Followers: Binglebops, Prince Cashmere, Westley, that egg they protected- generally anyone he and Sylvia meet! Oh, and Sylvia, too.
- Allies: Fred Rogers, Pinkie Pie and every good My Little Pony gods, Phineas Flynn, Goo, Homestar Runner, Kermit the Frog, all of the House of Friendship
- Friendly Rivals: Almost anyone not listed in allies and enemies
- Enemies: All of the House of Hatred an dmany of the nastier Villains.
- Additional Relationships: Most of the serious heroes, such as Batman, find Wander somewhat distracting, but have noted that in a pinch, he’s pretty reliable.
- Wander’s often curious about the abilities of those who have creative power, such as Emmet and Phineas Flynn, and often gives creative challenges. Emmet’s a little flustered by it, but Phineas takes it in stride.
- Opposed by: Lord Hater
- Wander’s arrival into the pantheon has made everything a little more chaotic, but also livelier. Though he’s a being of personality, he often checks out the other houses, as is his nature.
- Due to Wander’s insatiable curiosity, all objects in sealed boxes have been relocated to areas where wander can’t try to open them. Especially the Ark of the Covenant.
- Wander managed to get into the realm of disgraces without anyone noticing, and wound up rather shaken by the whole affair. (Especially Pinkamena.) After a while, with help from Sylvia, he recovered, and never enters there.
- Often interested in alien cultures, and learns about them for potential travel.
- He can shrug off any personal attack made on the house with four simple words, namely “Don’t feed the troll”.
- Often has his banjo nearby, ready for a song and he’s ready and willing to have a few banjo practices with Kermit.