Shape, Transformation and Animorphism
Like the deities that inhabit it, the House of Shape is always constantly changing. One second, it could be a massive, gothic cathedral and in the space of an eyeblink, will transform into giant space station. Sometimes the changes are that quick, sometimes it sticks to one shape for a while. Visitors often find this particular House disorienting and frightening, and its terrifyingly easy to get lost in the constantly morphing hallways. The House of Defense is constantly being called to help look for deities foolish enough to believe that they can map out the House's ever changing depths. One of the few constants is that there are always buckets and pools of cold and hot water lying around.
There is a sliiight (okay, forty-two percent) chance that at some point a visitor will be subjected to a transformation
upon entry. Commonly into the body of an attractive member
of the opposite sex
. So far, it's always worn off within a couple of days.
Luna, God/dess of Chaos, Change, and Voluntary Shapeshifting
(The Silver Goddess, the Argent Madonna, the Fickle Lady, the White Navigator, the Two-Faced Bride, the Bloody Huntress, the Silver-Horned Watcher, the Walker at the Crossroads, and many, many others
Getter Robo, God of Escalating Evolution
- Greater Deity
- Symbol: Five Silver Sigils representing the Full, Waxing, Half, Waning, and New Moon.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: The Moon, Dreams and Madness, The Wyld, Chaos and Change, Transformation.
- Domains: Chaos, Charm, Dream, Good, Illusion, Madness, Moon, Night, Transformation
- Followers: The Lunar Exalted
- Allies: The Unconquered Sun, The Five Maidens, Jake the Dog (Who's yet to be deitified).
- Not to be confused with Princess Luna. Or that other Luna.
- The Scripture of the Changing Maiden:
Once, there was a maiden...
...who danced across the heavens in a thousand shining forms.
She fell in love with a shepherd in a high meadow. He loved her back, but feared her. Who could feel otherwise before her beautiful horror?
But when he slept, she came to him in his cave.
She lay with him and embraced him. This bound her to him, but she didn't mind.
"The world is a dream, and I am not a maiden," she said.
(Getter Dragon, Shin Getter, Shin Dragon, Getter Emperor)
Tohru Honda, Goddess of Transformation
- Greater Deity
- Symbol: A Tomahawk crossed with a Drill
- Alignment: True Neutral, supposedly, but usually only cooperates with those of Neutral to Good alignments
- Portfolio: Ludicrously Evolving Technology, Seeming Creation Of Matter Out Of Nothingness, The Complete And Utter Destruction Of The Laws Of Physics, Transforming Mecha, Combining Mecha
- Domain: Transformation, Destruction, Evolution.
- Followers: The Gurren Lagann, Gunbuster, countless non-ascended robots and mecha pilots.
- Allies: Ryoma Nagare, Musashi Tomoe, Guy Shishioh and Kamina, Noriko Takaya.
- While there are multiple Getter Robos, they are actually manifestations of the same Getter Energy, a conscious force that represents evolution at the cosmic level. As such, it is not so much being controlled by its pilots as they direct the energy it provides. This energy is in a state of constant evolution, developing more and more power to counter ever escalating opposition.
(Maiden of the Sohma Clan)
Frieza, God of the Bishonen Line
- Theme Music: For Fruits Basket
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A riceball
- Alignment: depends on the Zodiac Sign, but mostly Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Romance Genre Heroines, Pollyannas, Collision Damage, Involuntary Shapeshifters, Secret Keepers, All Loving Heroes, Orphans.
- Domain: Animal, Hope, Pact.
- Allies: Princess Tiana.
- Enjoys cooking with Tiana-san, who is very grateful for Tohru's help with the frog escapadenote
, The Strongest Being in the Universe, Emperor of the Universe, The Terror of Namek)
Orochimaru, God and Goddess of Body Theft
Ranma Saotome, God and Goddess of Gender Bending
- Theme Music: His battle theme from the first anime.
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His True Form.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Disguise, Grand Theft Me, Staying Alive, Body Surfing, Manipulative Bastards, Snakes, Squicky use of Japanese Pronouns, Absurdly Sharp Blade, From a Single Cell, Necromancers.
- Domain: Chaos, Corruption, Destruction, Evil, Planning, Tyranny, Manipulation.
- Rivals: Medusa Gorgon (due to her strangling him with her snakes during a date after calling him out as a pedophile due to his possible subtext towards Sasuke.)
- Enemies: Naruto, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Sasuke, Itachi.
- Due to his/her unparalleled mastery of disguise on account of his/her Possession Jutsu, anyone at any time could potentially be Orochimaru. Note, also, that Orochimaru and Voldemort have never been seen in the same place at the same time.
- Once went on a date with Medusa... Needless to say, it didn't end well for him. He tends to get labeled as a pedophile for his subtext regarding the theft of Sasuke's body.
- Was once sealed by Itachi Uchiha. He still has a backup plan in the form of the curse seals. No one saw that coming.
- It's stated that he's much more than he let's on, according to Tobi.
- Rumors has it that he's becoming good, with no clear answer from Oro himself as of yet.
Veralidaine Sarrasri, Goddess of Animals
- Male/Female Lessergod/Lessergoddess
- Symbol: A Bucket and Kettle.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Wholesome Crossdressers, The Three Laws of Gender Bending, Curses of Awesomeness, Involuntary Shapeshifting, Dropping Bridgets, Chick Magnets, Dude Magnets.
- Domains: Water, Transformation, Chaos, Magic, Madness.
- Followers: Anne Onymous, Ash Upton, Tedd Drew Verres.
- Ranma is not happy about his/her position, but all attempts to give it to one of his/her imitators have met with failure.
- Ranma is on pretty good terms with Naruto and Nanoha simply because he believes in Making Friends like they do and gets very angry when the one he loves is in serious danger. Of course, being a bit of a jerk, it tends to be good terms with a side of friendly rivalry.
- Feels so bad for the Disgrace of Natsuru Sennou.
Angua von Uberwald, Goddess of Werecreatures
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: A silver Badger's Claw
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Animals, Archery, Heroic Bastards, Voluntary Shapeshifting, Talking to Animals, Kickass Women
- Domain: Animal, Nature, Magic, Animorphism
- Unlike the majority of the other gods, started as a Demigoddess. Says that both of her parents are also gods, but unaffiliated with the Pantheon. Of the two Houses that she frequents, she vastly prefers Nature, since there are many more animals and the constant shifting makes her a little queasy.
- In the form of a giant bird, once killed an opponent by voiding her bowels into his face. He inhaled, the silly clunch. Don't chase her when she's out for vengeance.
- The God of Transformation Trauma was once counted among her enemies, but now that he's not leaving the House and so pitiable... She still gets into arguments with him, but she's softening. Of late she has been in the House of Knowledge, looking up ways to keep a mind intact.
Cobra Commander, God of Transformation Trauma, Former God of Terrorists Without a Cause
- Lesser Deity
- Symbol: A badge of the Ankh-Morpork City Watch, on a dog-collar
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Wolf Men (and Women), Voluntary Shapeshifting, Minds Shaped By Bodies, Animorphism, Talking To Animals
- Followers: Rahne Sinclair, John Talbain, Keine Kamishirasawa, George Sands
- Domains: Shape, Moon, Animal
- Captain Carrot is her boyfriend; they enjoy patrolling together. Angua, having a sense of modesty, at one point kept clothing cached all across the Pantheon. She was very pleased when Reed Richards gave her and her followers clothing made of Unstable Molecules that wouldn't be ruined by shifting. True, they cling really well here and here, and now there is no chance of her being mistaken for a normal dog, but it's quite a nice gesture.
- Has formed a support group for some video game gods recently afflicted with this sort of shifting, such as Link and Sonic.
Tobias, God of Shapeshifter Mode Lock
- Demigod. He wassss once an Intermediate Deity!
- Symbol: The Cobra insignia
- Alignment: Was once Neutral Evil, but has been swinging more and more neutral of late.
- Portfolio: Loudly Proclaiming His Evilness Before The World, Evil Aristocracy, Dog Kickery, Sssssnaketalk A Deliberately Obscured Face, Body Horror
- Domains: Scalykind, Evil, Anarchy
- Followers: Lampwick, who also qualified for this position but managed to be so piteous that Angua converted him into a weredonkey; Flint Marko, who was almost qualified, but managed to reclaim something like his human form; Blackarachnia.
- Minions: Destro, the Baroness
- Used to belong solely to the House of War, until he managed to enrage Voldemort, who cast Baleful Polymorph. Cobra Commander almost immediately fled to this House, and has not left since. The fact that Orochimaru sets out dead rats for Cobra Commander to eat whenever he's in his "mindless snake" form is often touted as evidence that Voldemort and Orochimaru are not the same person, but they haven't seen that gloating expression he wears while watching.
- Cycles from scarred human to giant snake and back. Outside of this house he's stuck as a snake. He's become rather less evil and more sympathetic, seeming genuinely repentant and much more willing to rely on those he'd previously loathed, Daine in particular.
- Has the same screechy, grating voice as Starscream, but regrettably for him, less fangirls.
- In an alternate universe, where he is called the Corporate Commander, he became the CEO of Capcom, EA, Square Enix and a few other gaming companies for the sake of messing around with people for fun and profit.
Euclid, God of Basic Geometric Forms
- Symbol: silhouette of a hawk
- Alignment: Neutral Good (human laws no longer affect him)
- Portfolio: La RÚsistance, Animorphism, Voluntary Shapeshifting
- Domains: Flight, Animals
- His Godship is a little contested as he isn't exactly mode-locked anymore, but it is known that if he stays as a human or any other non-hawk animal for more than two hours, he will lose ALL his power, divine and not, other than that carried by that form.
- Has been claimed to wangst a great deal over his condition, though reports have varied.
- Not to be confused with Tobias Funke.
Tedd Verres, God of Transformation Rays
Alucard, God of Regeneration and hell hounds
- Demigod (was once a greater god)
- Symbol: A proof by construction that, given a line segment, an equilateral triangle exists that includes the segment as one of its sides.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Geometry, Elementary Number Theory, Logic
- Reduced to Demigod-hood by Nikolai Ivanovich Lobachevsky and J├ínos Bolyai. He got his revenge on Lobachevsky by alleging that he stole his ideas from another mathematician in a hilarious song he wrote for Tom Lehrer. He got his revenge on J├ínos by giving him the nickname "Ball-Eye".
- Geometry without his supervision often has... unpleasant results.
(The Crimson Fucker
Shang Tsung, God of Shapeshifting and Soul Absorptions
- Theme Song: "Left Foot Trapped In a Sensual Seduction"
- Greater God (full-blown Overdeity when he shows his full powers)
- Symbol: Demonic grin, tongue hanging out, plus his two guns
- Alignment: Lawful Evil with Lawful Neutral tendancies
- Portfolio: Hand Cannon, Healing Factor, Super Strength, Lovecraftian Superpower, The Fettered, Lady and Knight
- Domains: Magic, Shape, Form, Darkness
- Friends: The Joker, Dracula, Dracula, Dracula, and Vlad Tepes
- Enemies: the Magpyrs, Abel Nightroad
- No one is quite sure whether Alucard and Dracula (or any of the other incarnations of Dracula) are seperate individuals or just different aspects of the same being, though it's probably irrelevant as he would most likely kill them regardless if given the order.
- Has a rather ambiguous relationship with his namesake, for obvious reasons, to say nothing of the confusion that often arises when referring to one of them in converstion.
- Absolutely loathes Edward Cullen and the rest of his ilk, and would greatly enjoy slaughter them if given the oppurtunity, order or no order. Then again, there are many who would encourage this course of action. He generally ignores Karin, however: though she's hardly what he'd call a vampire, he considers her harmless enough. It'd be a waste of ammo at the very least.
- Has recently taken an interest in Shiki Tohno since the latter's killing of Nrvnqsr Chaos might mean that he is capable of defeating him. Blood Knight that Alucard is, this is an extremely enticing prospect.
- It is said that Alucard was the last god who ever battled Ronan Beelzub before his banishment from the Pantheon. Though the details of what happened when they met are fuzzy at best, people do know that a broken 70 inch plasma screen TV with Netflix and something about "giving him a hug" was involved.
- The other gods has made sure to keep a damn good distance away from him whenever he claims that he is simply "going for a walk". The Ludicrous Gibs left after all the corpses from anything that got in his way is proof to why.
- He got a real kick out of fighting Abel Nightroad, who mistook him for another kind of vampire. Long story short, Abel under no circumstances will approach Alucard again.
- Has taken a bit of interest on Cole MacGrath who was able to slay legendary vampire Bloody Mary. Cole on the other hand avoids him as much as he was Kessler.
Sephiroth, God of Villainous Shapeshifting
- Theme Music: MK3 Soul Chamber Theme.
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A Green Orb of Soul.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Shapeshifters, Playing with Fire, Flaming Skulls, Cursed With Awesomeness, Fighting Sorcerers, Evil Beards, Betrayal, Soul-Sucking And Regenerating From It.
- Domains: Shape, Soul, Magic, Evil.
- Those whose souls he absorbed: The Skrulls.
- Allies: Starscream, Shao Kahn, The Joker, sometimes Quan Chi.
- Enemies: Akuma, Scorpion, Sub-Zero, sometimes Quan Chi.
- Shang Tsung was formerly just a Lesser God, and was actually competing the place of the God of Shapeshifting with the Skrull, especially their Queen Veranke. Fortunately, after Veranke's blunder of her perfect disguise for years and ended up not doing anything significant with it, Shang Tsung took advantage of it and absorbed her soul, followed with her whole race, giving Tsung tremendous power and lifts him to the power of Intermediate God.
- However, by a strike of bad luck, Shang Tsung was ambushed by Wilhelm von Juergen and although he escaped, he lost grip to Veranke's soul, which now resides within Juergen's ODE as a result. Shang Tsung swore revenge, claiming that Juergen should know his place better than to mess with him.
- He's the one who freed Quan Chi from the Disgraces after sending evidence that there's a worse offender in Gary Smith to the Court of the Gods. After all, he and Quan Chi formed the Deadly Alliance long ago... but this doesn't mean that there's some enmity each other.
- Together with Starscream, Shang Tsung now plots to backstab every Gods in the Pantheons and then absorb them, giving him the power to Shapeshift to anyone with ease.
- With the arrival of Shao Kahn, however, he might need to put those plans on hold. Kahn's not happy with Tsung's battle with Akuma.
- He once tried to steal Akuma's soul in a battle for his immense power but failed.
(The Man in the Black Cape, The One-Winged Angel, "Sephy")
Queen Chrysalis, Goddess of Impersonation
- Theme Song: "One-Winged Angel".
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A Meteor with a single Black Wing extending from it.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Badasses who wear long coats, White-Haired Villains, Giant Katanas, Power-Induced Wing Growth, disproportionally loved villains, disturbing obsessions with one's enemies.
- Domains: Katanas, Shapeshifting, Hair, Wings.
- Followers: An army of fangirls who will do anything he commands.
- Allies: Prefers to work alone, but will work with any Evil-aligned deity if it suits his needs.
- Enemies: Cloud, Aerith.
- Since ascending he's made regular visits to Cloud in the House of Weapons, taunting that Cloud's ascension to his position was something he had planned to happen. Some have mentioned to Sephiroth his rivalry with Cloud seems a bit too obsessive, but he pays no attention.
- His throne is served by three priests created from spiritual energy and formed in his own image, Kadaj, Loz and Yazoo. They also serve as a back-up in case he should be defeated, as he will be able to reincarnate through them. In the meantime he's become a bit embarrassed over the fact that the three beings that are supposed to embody his personality traits are all varying shades of Psychopathic Manchild. Further, Sephiroth's reputation as a Momma's Boy among detractors has also not been helped by their obsession with said Mother.
- Since being conscripted by Lord Chaos in the House of Time And Space to serve him, he's been forced to work with some unsavory characters, most prominently Kefka. Their followers have been seen coming to blows over which of the two is superior as a villain. Kefka just enjoys the show while Sephiroth finds the very premise of the argument ridiculous.
- Sephiroth possesses a super-powerful attack called Super Nova. While it is powerful, he finds it insulting that his targets would just go for bathroom breaks or sorts and come just in time to take the damage or block it or dodge it or whatever.
(Changeling Queen, "Princess Mi Amore Cadenza"
Bruce Banner, God of Strong Transformations Caused By Anger
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: a twisted black unicorn horn surrounded with Sickly Green Glow
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Taking another person's appearance, ponyshifting, illusion, feeding off The Power of Love, brainwashing, plans, darkness, queens of insect-people, singing, evilness
- Domains: Impersonation, Brainwashing, Shapeshifting, Magic, Evil
- Ascended to the Pantheon fraudulously, under the guise of another mortal who was due for ascension to divinity. Was soon unmasked, but eventually it was decided by the gods to avoid the trouble of banishing her and letting her fill this position.
- Often attempts kidnapping of various people and poses as them to feed off the love of their love interests. Is not very good at replicating emotions though, and usually gets unmasked by others.
- Her clever mind and shapeshifting powers can grant her entrance to certain secret reunions she was not supposed to be part of. Sometimes foiled by having to say a password she doesn't know, though other times she manages to remedy it with a brainwashing blast to the face.
- Is strictly prohibited from entering the Pantheon of Love.
- Not because she would consider it an all-you-can-eat buffet lying in wait, but because the sheer amount of unstoppable love energy would cause rather messy consequences.
- At the same time, however, it has been known that she tends to underestimate the very energy she feeds on and, prior to her ascension, it has been used against her.
- Is now more carefully monitored after several of the weaker gods were found trapped inside green slimy cocoons. What she intended to do with them is unclear, and frankly nobody really wants to find out.
- The Elements of Harmony are distressed at Chrysalis's presence in the Pantheon and have constantly kept their guard up as well.
- There was once a time when Chrysalis had successfully infiltrated the House of Love only to be intercepted by Flonne, who, upon learning that Chrysalis feeds on the Power of Love, decides to give her a very long lecture about it. Chrysalis has since then considered whether infiltrating the House of Love was even worth the effort.
(The Incredible Hulk
, Bruce Banner)
Rico Rodriguez, God Of Scenery Gorn and Things that Go BOOM!
- Intermediate God (Greater God as Green Scar)
- Theme Music: HULK THEME SONG FROM MVC3!
- Symbol: A purple pants.
- Alignment: Neutral Good when in Bruce form, Chaotic Neutral when in Savage Hulk form, Lawful Good in Merged Hulk form
- Portfolio: Genius Bruiser, Science Hero, Warnings Of You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry (which will cause transformation into 'monster'), Hulk Speak, Raw Power, Big Green Guy, Hot-Blooded, "Smashing Puny Humans"
- Domain: Shape, Emotion, Combat, Rage
- Allies: Steve Rogers,Thor, Asura, Jin Kazama,Raiden, Eren Yeager, Accelerator
- Pissed Off With: Tony Stark, Reed Richards, Stephen Strange (he's still mad about being shot into space)
- Enemies: Anybody who threatens the weak (especially many Evil deities who also happen to be Abusive Parents)
- Is said to rival Asura in strength when he's angry. Bullies beware.
- Hulk has a very strong dislike towards bad and abusive parents like Kazuya Mishima, Ghetsis Harmonia, Relius Clover, Ghetsis Harmonia, Teppei Houjou and Hayate's parents. The reason was because Hulk used to have an utterly abusive father that put him through anger so many times.
- Because of this, Hulk is also contacted by Jin Kazama to form an alliance with him.
- Has recently rose in prominence when he shuts up a boasting god by slamming him into the ground many times and ending with the now-oft-phrased words "Puny God".
- CLASS FOR SPEAKING LIKE HULK OPEN! HULK AND PUNY BANNER TEACH KIDS SPEAK LIKE HULK!!
Loyd Lloyd and Royd Lloyd, Gods of Humanshifting
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A red scorpion.
- Alignment: Lawful/Chaotic Neutral(his mission is Lawful, his methods are VERY Chaotic)
- Portfolio: Stuff Blowing Up, Government Agencies of Fiction, Secret Agents, Destructive Saviors, Grappling Hooks, One-Man Armies
- Domain: Shape, Destruction, Combat, Espionage
- Allies: James Bond, Nathan Spencer
- Why is he in the House of Shape? Because the landscape is NEVER the same after he's gone through it.
- Most gods give him a wide berth, since he has the uncanny ability to wreck all their stuff beyond repair when he's pissed.
- The other gods think he actually might have mystical powers, since he has an incredible talent at blowing things up, even things that are not SUPPOSED to blow up. The man could probably blow the Pentagon up by rubbing two matchsticks together.
- Gets along swimmingly with James Bond, sharing both a profession and a predilection for blowing things up nicely. Nathan Spencer quickly became friends with him because of Rico's trusty grappling hook.
Omnimon, God of Fusion Dances
- Greater God/Intermediate God
- Symbol: Quincy Cross, the letter "Y"
- Allignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Curb-Stomp Battle, Elite Mook, Chekhov's Gunman, Nerves of Steel, Ditto Fighter
- Domain: Humanshifting, Deception, Memory, Spirit
- Allies: As Nodt, Yhwach, Loyd Lloyd
- Enemies: Zaraki Kenpachi, all Shinigami
- His original ascension to the pantheon was testament to just how good he is at Humanshifting; it was originally thought that he was the Yhwach fighting Yamamoto. Upon the revelation, the REAL Yhwach took the place Royd originally took, and was then moved to the Shape Pantheon...Posthumously.
- While there are already other shapeshifters in the Pantheon, Royd Lloyd was the best Humanshifter out of all of them. Not only could he copy the memories and spirit of an individual so that not even Yamamoto knew he was a fake, but the physical appearance is also flawless.
- After it was revealed that he was the Yhwach who defeated Zaraki, he earned the ire of Zaraki's allies. However, they did not get the chance to avenge Zaraki after Yhwach erased him from existence soon after. The one currently representing both brothers is Loyd Lloyd, who was killed by Zaraki.
- Loyd held the posthumous ceremony for his brother's attainment of his position in the Pantheon. Despite the fact Yhwach killed his twin brother, Loyd still holds loyalty to Yhwach, knowing that his brother did well in service to Yhwach. Loyd himself holds the position of Intermediate God.
Maleficent, Goddess of Scaly Transformations
Cliana Rimskaya, Goddess of Multiple Souls In One Body, in Harmony
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: her raven Diablo atop her staff
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: evil fairies, evil sorceresses, hammy villains, reptilian transformations (specifically dragons), overly cruel vengeances
- Domains: Sorcery, Shapeshifting, Curses, Evil
- Allies: The Serpent (a god, albeit not part of the Tropes Pantheon... yet)
- Followers: The Lady of the Green Kirtle
- Enemies: virtually all fairy tale princes and princesses, Dovahkiin, Sora
- Having grown tired of not being given her due, the second-in-command of The Evil Queen rose to claim a place in the Pantheon proper as a full-fledged deity. When the Gods beheld her transformation into a gigantic dragon, it was decided to let her fill this position so as to avoid further chaos.
- Nightmare Moon and Maleficent deny any and all connections to each other. The Pantheon is not fooled, though.
- Tries her best to avoid the Dovakhin for his ability to control dragons.
(Rim, Liana, Chris)
Golden Darkness, Goddess of Assassination
- Lesser Goddess(es)
- Theme Song: Duologue. In any case of unleashing a very powerful attack, Duet
- Symbol: Chibi Blanche Neige, with a silhouette double nearby
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Two Souls Working Together in One Body (and treating each other like real sisters), 'Split Personality' (for excuse), Sleeveless Oufits, Strawberry Jam-flavored Onigiri, Mecha Piloting Action Girl, Lots And Lots Of Types And Amounts Of Bullets, Bouncy Big Breasts, Half, Incomplete Melior Esse
- Domains: Shape
- Allies: Kyosuke Nanbu, Excellen Browning, Ryusei Date, Lamia Loveless, Axel Almer, Ibis Douglas
- Followers: Platinum the Trinity
- Enemies: Perfectio, Yuuki Terumi
- Attained this place for a long time of having two personalities in her body, and yet instead of treating each other as a nuisance, they treat each other like dear family members. Rim would usually give her words on how to make peace with another soul residing in one's body.
- Despite her positioning, Rim (her Liana self) felt incomplete with her gentle persona Chris vanishing in the battle against Perfectio. She had hoped that she would find Chris amongst the Pantheon. When asked, she'd reply that every one of them is herself: Cliana Rimskaya.
- When she entered the Pantheon, she thought she heard the voice of her bro Joshua Radcliff somewhere. To her shock, 'Joshua' started insulting her (and Chris) and nearly broke her. Rim managed to get ahold of herself thanks to some of her friends in the Pantheon reminding that it's not Joshua, and reveals that it's the same-voiced Terumi, who decided to Troll her, like usual, with his voice, assisted with his trio buddies (Izaya and Handsome Jack). Needless to say, Rim becomes extremely pissed at Terumi and swore to oppose him at all cost (after shooting him off in her mecha till he ran off), even moreso when she found out the laundry list of his depravities.
Billy Batson, God of Age-Up Alternate Forms
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A piece of taiyaki
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Transforming parts of her body into whatever weapon or tool she desires, eating taiyaki, having shapeshifting powers, reading while eating taiyaki, being calm, hating anything ecchi, wearing leather with a lot of belts, taking jobs involving assassination.
- Domains: Shapeshifting, combat
- Allies: Momo, Rito, Dante, Twilight Sparkle, Cloud, Shirou, Jack and Annie
- Enemies: Albert Wesker, Alex Mercer, Senator Armstrong, anybody who's a threat to Rito.
- She is often seen in the libraries of the House of Knowledge, reading the millions of books in there. She also makes idle chatter with Twilight Sparkle due to their common interest in reading.
- Is also seen in the House of Food eating taiyaki alongside the other members of said House.
- Wary around Alex Mercer due to their suspiciously similar transformation powers.
- Often watches Jack and Annie's treehouse while they're out. She denies that she's watching it because of the vast quantities of books in there.
- Stays in shape by sparring with the members of the House of Combat, particularly Dante.
- Recently, it has been noted that attempting any form of attack on Rito will result in a beat-down from Yami.
- Also goes to the mortal world sometimes to spend time with Rito's younger sister Mikan. This has inspired Hiyori to start writing drafts for a new doujinshi shipping Yami/Mikan.
- Due to her transformation powers relying on nanomachines, Senator Armstrong has taken an interest in her. However, Yami and the other gods think that it's otherwise...
(Shazam, Captain Marvel)
Mido, The Master of the Cathedral of Shadows, God of Fusion Technology
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A Yellow Lightning in the middle of a Red Chest.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolios: Kids With Older Alter Forms, Wisdom of Solomon, Strength of Hercules, Stamina of Atlas, Power of Zeus, Courage of Achilles, Speed of Mercury, Flying Brick, Superheroes Who Likes Being One Of Them.
- Domains: Heroism, Shape, Good.
- Followers: Cure Ace/Aguri Madoka, Vivio Takamachi, Einhart Stratos and Rio Wesley.
- Allies: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash (Barry Allen), Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Aquaman, Firestorm, Hercules, Shun Daimonji, Gentaro Kisaragi, Justin Stewart, Kou of the Howling New Star.
- He is said to have been in superhero business even before Superman did. However, Shazam instead idolizes him and willingly let him took authority at first. At least for Billy, Clark is older and more experienced.
- As he drew strength from Hercules, the two forms a close bond as long as Hercules doesn't become his DC Universe self.
- Billy's a good boy (unlike Tobi). Even if he can turn adult, he has never took advantage of his adult self to score some hot Goddesses.
- He missed out the pulling to an alternate universe, but was extremely shocked to see how his alternate self ended up: supporting a tyranny, and then killed in cold blood by the alternate self of Superman for calling him out. Billy was at loss for words when he heard what happened, but is just glad that the Clark he knew of remain unchanged and still good.
- Shun Daimonji respects Billy for his fight to always fight for good and sometimes asks him for advice. Billy sometimes is given a chance to use the Power Dizer in return. Billy also has made a powerful kinship with Gentaro and also expressed horror upon learning of Gentaro's alternate self and has consoled Gentaro in regards to the finding.
- When Vivio was looking for a gimmick to use as a Magical Girl, Nanoha sent her to this house with a note asking Billy to teach her his trick. Billy obliged and after a few short lessons, Vivio also learned to change into her older self. Vivio learns while training that Billy also taught another girl with different colored eyes the same skill (Einhart Stratos, who she later meets). After a few days, Vivio came back with her two friends, Rio and Corona, although only Rio was the only one to take the class.
Susan Murphy, Good Goddess of Giant Beings
- Lesser God, though he can help create Greater Gods
- Theme Song: Cathedral of Shadows Theme
- Symbol: A summoning hexagram
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Fusion Technology, Fusion Dances, Powers Via Fusion, Super Empowering
- Domain: Demon Summoning, Fusion, Data, Programming
- Followers: The Hero, Hawk/Aleph, the Demi-Fiend, Flynn
- Allies: Igor, Akemi Nakajima, Stephen, Dr. Victor
- Enemies: Random Number God
- He is a fairly humble and powerless entity. However, he can take two or more lesser beings (he is most adept when working with demons) and merge them together into a more powerful entity. His services are often sought as well to create equipment by infusing demonic essence into normal gear. He himself is uninterested in controlling the mighty beings he calls forth; it's simply not his call. However, he takes great pride in his results and has even innovated by having himself converted into data to continue serving those interested in the secrets of his art.
- Occasionally dabbles in darker sacrificial rituals. While the results are of a superior quality, he has some misgivings about using them due to a higher chance of Fusion Errors. Is spite of this, he has successfully ironed out enough kinks in his regular tech to mostly null the power of the Random Number God over his regular fusions, ensuring a much higher likelihood of getting exactly what his clients want.
- Has declined to allow the Doctor or the Doctor to examine his machines. Professional pride. His loyal clients protect him, so it's usually a terrible idea to try to do it by force.
- Is one of the few allowed to keep a digital copy of the Demonic Compendium.
Henry "Hank" Pym, God of Size Shifters
- Lesser Goddess (as much as someone nearly fifty feet tall can be called lesser)
- Symbol: A Quantonium meteorite.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Attack of the 50-Foot Whatever, Action Girls, Mystical White Hair, Locked into Strangeness, Cute Monster Girls, The Only Female Yet The One Who Leads The Team.
- Domains: Monsters, Size, White Hair.
- Allies: Every good God who's not afraid of monsters.
- Enemies: All evil aliens. Especially Kyubey.
- High Priest: Nancy Archer.
- Got her powers on her wedding day, when she got crashed into by a meteor. Luckily, the meteor was an Applied Phlebotinum called Quantonium, and she absorbed it and grew to her current 49 feet, 11 1/2 inches in height. Her growth in size ended up scaring away her boyfriend, but he was a bastard anyways, so no tears were shed (except by Susan herself).
- Doris Zuel, the supervillainess known as Giganta... is biased for her asencion, and the only option she has to do in order to fight is ascend as her evil counterpart.
(Ant-Man, Giant Man, Yellowjacket, Wasp II
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A hand holding an Ant.
- Alignment: Neutral Good with occasional Chaotic Good and Lawful Good moments, with unfortunate moments of Chaotic Evil on occasion.
- Portfolio: Size Shifters, Multiple Code Names, Incredible Shrinking Man, Science Heroes, Catapult to Glory, Butt Monkeys, The Man Who Created Ultron And Never Lives It Down.
- Domains: Family, Protection, Superheroics, Science.
- The Marvel Universe: Captain America, Mister Fantastic, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Daredevil, Squirrel Girl, Thor, Ghost Rider, Human Torch, Storm, X-23, Professor X, Hulk, She-Hulk, Dr. Strange, Wolverine, Hercules, Molly Hayes, Hawkeye, Elektra, Invisible Woman.
- Other Allies: Isaac Asimov, Superman.
- Non-Ascended: Ultron, Whirlwind.
- Ascended: Many Supervillainous Gods.
- Opposes: Fan Dumb.
- Was demoted to the Fallen after slapping his wife Janet Van Dyne (The Wasp I) in a controversial way. Succesfully completed his tasks in the Purgatory, and his return to the Pantheon is mainly welcomed by the entire Superhero community.
- Works with Isaac Asimov in order to apply the Three Laws on his benevolent Artificial Intelligence team so they remain loyal to him and avoiding the infamous disaster that is Ultron.
- Despite his redemption, Pym still wants to remove the stain of the Ultimate Universe off his record.
The God of Reinvention
dwells in the House of Music
, but frequently visits here.
The God of Transforming Mecha
, Optimus Prime
, is usually more associated with the houses of Technology
(despite his distatse for the latter), but has been known to visit the House of Transformation as well, and is surprisingly skilled in navigating it.