- Shape Overdeities And Greater Gods
- Shape Intermediate Gods
- Shape Lesser Gods
- Shape Demigods And Quasideities
open/close all folders
The Trinity Shifters
Alucard, God of Regeneration and Hell Hounds (The Crimson Fucker, Fuck-Mothering Vampire, Ally, Alu-Claus, the No Life King, Dracula, Vlad the Impaler, Vlad III Dracula, Prince of Wallachia)
- Theme Songs: The World Without Logos, Left Foot Trapped In A Sensual Seduction, and for when he's feeling childish, Party Party Party, I'm a Bitch.
- Greater God (full-blown Overdeity when he unleashes his full powers)
- Symbol: Demonic grin, tongue hanging out, plus his two guns
- Alignment: Lawful Evil with Lawful Neutral tendencies (Chaotic Neutral during his ... less mature moments)
- Portfolio: Hand Cannon, Healing Factor, Super Strength, Manliness, Lovecraftian Superpower, The Fettered, Lady and Knight, Being A Sex God, Envies Humans for their Mortality, Undying Loyalty.
- Domains: Magic, Shape, Form, Darkness
- Superior: Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing
- Friends: The Joker, Dracula, the other Dracula, another Dracula, his fledgling, Seras Victoria, Sol Badguy, Vlad Tepes, Kurama.
- Enemies: the Magpyrs, Abel Nightroad, Alexander Anderson, Cell, Son Goku, Nicholas Saint North, Ultima & The Lucavi
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Edward Elric, Gabriel Belmont.
- Opposed by: Saeko Busujima.
- No one is quite sure whether Alucard and Dracula (or any of the other incarnations of Dracula) are seperate individuals or just different aspects of the same being, though it's probably irrelevant as he would most likely kill them regardless if given the order.
- Has a rather ambiguous relationship with his namesake, for obvious reasons, to say nothing of the confusion that often arises when referring to one of them in conversation.
- He generally ignores Karin, however: though she's hardly what he'd call a vampire, he considers her harmless enough. It'd be a waste of ammo at the very least.
- Has recently taken an interest in Shiki Tohno since the latter's killing of Nrvnqsr Chaos might mean that he is capable of defeating him. Blood Knight that Alucard is, this is an extremely enticing prospect.
- It is said that Alucard was the last god who ever battled Ronan Beelzub before his banishment from the Pantheon. Though the details of what happened when they met are fuzzy at best, people do know that a broken 70 inch plasma screen TV with Netflix and something about "giving him a hug" was involved.
- Other gods should try their best to keep a damn good distance away from him whenever he claims that he is simply "going for a walk". The Ludicrous Gibs left after all the corpses from anything that got in his way is proof to why.
- He got a real kick out of fighting Abel Nightroad, who mistook him for another kind of vampire. Long story short, Abel under no circumstances will approach Alucard again.
- Has taken a bit of interest on Cole MacGrath who was able to slay legendary vampire Bloody Mary. Cole on the other hand avoids him as much as he was Kessler.
- The only other person he hates the most outside of Anderson and Edward Cullen & his ilk is Cell, since he has more or less has the same kind of powers he does and sounds like the former. In more ways than one.
- One alternate Dracula threatened him and all other vampire lords with complete humiliation and defeat. Alucard, remembering how he met Abraham Van Helsing, just melancholiclly laughed, and commented whatever Gabriel could dish out, he'd endured worse. Gabriel then unleashed his full power, destroying an army of 500,000 thousand men and shattering a continent with a blast of holy energy, proving that he not only has as much power as Alucard, he commands the full strength of his most hated foe, God. Smiling deadpanly as he usually does, Alucard repeated his challenge, adding an extremely lewd remark just to spite his "alternate". The rest of the Pantheon dreads the day said fight comes, fearing collateral damage.
- The two of them have somewhat improved their relationship after Gabriel's redemption, as they are both members of the Children of the Night and the GUAG, albeit very different divisions. Still, they are not friends by any means.
- He is very glad his fledging has ascended. He's now making enquiries as to whether he can have his Master ascend. Everyone is sweating bullets and thinking of a suitable post for her before Alucard decides another rampage is in order to speed up the process.
- When she finally did ascend, he immediately called her up on the phone and asked her if she knew who was responsible. This was how the conversation went...
- There is one person in the Pantheon he, and most of the other vampire deities, tend to stay far away from: Wario.
- May be responsible for a zombie outbreak in Japan. No one is sure if he did do it, but it's suggested that he was somewhat careless during a mission in Japan. It's for this reason that he's hated by Saeko Busujima, who's town received the bunt of the outbreak.
- Has earned the ire of many gods for shooting and killing Santa Claus. In Alucard's defense, the formerly jolly old coot startled him. Still, Alucard decided to atone for that and save Christmas... but then he got bored and wondered off somewhere...
Goku: "Nobody kills Santa."
- Has made an enemy out of Goku for killing Santa Claus.
- At one point, he was hired by the NERV as a Plan B weapon to use against Arael when the Lance of Longinus wasn't available to them... and defeated the angel, earning the admiration of Shinji, Asuka and Rei. That being said, he now works in tandem with Herr Doktor Tenma and Kaworu Nagisa in keeping Arael under watch should it wreak havok in addition to his usual vampire-slaying duties.
- Has become enemies with Edward Elric on the topic that Alucard has consumed countless souls. Alucard pays no mind to him.
- However, Alucard is suspected of hanging a banner on Ed's temple that says: 420yoloswag4shortie.
- It has been recently discovered that Alucard has been sending death threats to St. Ajora Glabados of the Ultima by sending carrier pigeons flying into the temple, with letters going into elaborate details on the unspeakable things Alucard plans to do to them. Why? Just because.
Billy Batson, God of Age-Up Alternate Forms (Shazam, formerly Captain Marvel)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A Yellow Lightning in the middle of a Red Chest.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolios: Kids With Older Alter Forms, Wisdom of Solomon, Strength of Hercules, Stamina of Atlas, Power of Zeus, Courage of Achilles, Speed of Mercury, Flying Brick, Superheroes Who Like Being One of Them, Transformation Phrases, "Holy Moley!", Refering the "Shazam" Name as a Comic Title Until Recently.
- Domains: Heroism, Transformations, Idealism, Good.
- Eastern Side: Einhart Stratos, Rio Wesley, Sally the Witch, Marvelous Melmo, Persia, Minky Momo, Yu Morisawa (Creamy), Mai Kazuki (Magical Emi), Miho Shinohara (Fancy Lala), Yukimori Ringo, Takashiro Leila, and Sasahara Natsuki (Little Princesses, or LilPri for short), Kaolla Su, Natsumi (Mii), Natsumi Kawashima, ChaCha (Magical Princess), Jiyu Nanohana (Jubei-Chan), Aram, Guu, The Fusion Fighters, Mara (Selluriah), Ming-Ming, Hinako Ninomiya, Koneko (Shirone Mode), Will (Freedan), Koenma, Johnny Garland, Chibi (Grass Guardian), Pikachu, Hibiki Kazaguruma (Flash Beat), Kotone Amamiya (Wink Beat), Charlie Tsubasa Kaneyama (Air Beat)
- Western Side: Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld, Bananaman, Prime, Elven, Colt Noble (Colt Noble and the Megalords), The Fly, Flossie Teacakes, The Wizard Knight, The Beetleborgs, Den
- All ascended DC Universe Superheroes, but especially Clark Kent/Kal-El/Superman.
- Other Allies: Hercules (as long as is not his DC Universe self, otherwise an enemy), Shun Daimonji, Gentaro Kisaragi/Kamen Rider Fourze, Bruce Banner/The Hulk, Jennifer Walters/She-Hulk, Shouichi Tsugami/Kamen Rider Agito.
- Other Older Alter Ego deities: Vivio Takamachi, Aguri Madoka/Cure Ace, Justin Stewart/Blue Turbo Ranger, Kou of the Howling New Star/Kiba Ranger, Maya Fey, Yellow Heart, Prince Adam/He-Man, Yugi Mutou, Ahiru/Princess Tutu, Mitsuki Koyama/Full Moon.
- Former Enemy: Tobi/Obito Uchiha.
- Herald: Mary Batsom/Mary Marvel (sometimes).
- High Priestess: Atsuko Kagami (being the first to use the trope; Billy's still the more well-known one, though).
- He is said to have been in superhero business even before Superman did. However, Shazam instead idolizes him and willingly let him took authority at first. At least for Billy, Clark is older and more experienced.
- As he drew strength from Hercules, the two forms a close bond as long as Hercules doesn't become his DC Universe self.
- Billy's a good boy (unlike Tobi). Even if he can turn adult, he has never taken advantage of his adult self to score some hot Goddesses.
- He missed out the pulling to an alternate universe, but was extremely shocked to see how his alternate self ended up: supporting a tyranny, and then killed in cold blood by the alternate self of Superman for calling him out. Billy was at loss for words when he heard what happened, but is just glad that the Clark he knew remained unchanged and still good.
- Shun Daimonji respects Billy for his fight to always fight for good and sometimes asks him for advice. Billy sometimes is given a chance to use the Power Dizer in return. Billy also has made a powerful kinship with Gentaro and also expressed horror upon learning of Gentaro's alternate self and has consoled Gentaro in regards to the finding.
- When Vivio was looking for a gimmick to use as a Magical Girl, Nanoha sent her to this house with a note asking Billy to teach her his trick. Billy obliged and after a few short lessons, Vivio also learned to change into her older self. Vivio learns while training that Billy also taught another girl with different colored eyes the same skill (Einhart Stratos, who she later meets). After a few days, Vivio came back with her two friends, Rio and Corona, although only Rio was the only one to take the class.
Deoxys, God of the Multiform Balance (the DNA Pokémon)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A red triangle, blue oval-shaped gem and four small meteorites.
- Theme Music: Battle! Deoxys
- Alignment: Ambiguously Neutral
- Gender: Genderless
- Ability: Pressure
- Moveset: Psycho Boost, Hyper Beam, Protect, Extremespeed
- Portfolio: Powerful Mutated Alien Virus, Power Crystal, Recovering from Extreme Damages, Multiform Balance (Glass Cannon, Stone Wall, Fragile Speedster), Combat Tentacles, Humanoid Abomination
- Domains: Power, Aliens, Mons, Psychics, Meteors
- Followers: Druids.
- Allies: Ash Ketchum, Malfurion Stormrage, every single Kamen Rider in the Toku Base.
- Partner: X
- Opposes: Rayquaza.
- A space virus which crash landed onto Earth in a meteor and went through a DNA mutation, causing it take a form of the creature known as Deoxys. It is highly intelligent, has amazing psychokinetic abilities, and can transform its appearance to fit the situation.
- Deoxys had a rather unorthodox way of entering the Pantheon. Specifically, riding on a six mile long meteoroid into the Pantheon! It was only stopped when the gods prayed upon Rayquaza, whom then Mega Evolved and rammed itself into the meteoroid, destroying it into tiny pieces and letting Deoxys to fall into the Pantheon like that. No one is sure why Deoxys would do something like that to begin it, though being an alien, it probably never knew what it would cause.
- Needless to say, Deoxys really dislikes Rayquaza, especially since they already had a conflict once in the past..
- Deoxys has four formes. Each forme overspecializes in some aspects. Doesn't make them any less of a threat when used in unison.
- Normal Forme which isn't that rounded, being powerful, but fragile.
- Attack Forme, which is slightly more fragile, but even more powerful as a exchange.
- Defence Forme, which sacrifices strength and speed for superior bulk.
- Speed Forme, which evens out most of its stats, in exchange of superior speed.
- Even though it is an alien virus, it has no relation to The Borg Queen or any of her underlings.
- The House of Knowledge have tried study Deoxys, on what kind of virus it was and how did it mutate. Originally they thought it was because of lasers, but that theory has been tossed aside. Well, almost.◊
- Even though Deoxys has almost unrivaled stats, organized arena matches seem to be his weakness.
Never bet on Deoxys!
The Puchi Idols, Fun Size Deities (Petit Idols, Koami and Komami: Koamimami)
- Theme Song: From Yesterday
- Symbol: Their Faces
- Portfolio: Going Barefooted, Making People Go Gaga Over Them, Wanting to kidnap them and love them forever, Fingerless Hands, Long Hair, Head Pet (All).
- Domain: Cute, Unknown, Small
- Allies: The 765 Pro, Fluttershy, Barney the Dinosaur (All).
- Chihya: The League of Flat Chest, Tsubaki Yayoi, Ikaruga,
- Io: Any Goddesses or God voiced by Rie Kugimiya
- Yayo: Scrooge McDuck.
- Chibiki: Nearly the Entire House of Beasts, the House of Otherness, and House of Dragons, Any Animals or Beasts in the Pantheon.
- Yukipo: Shovel Knight.
- Koami & Komami: GUAG Lol Ranger
- Odd Friendship: Heihachi Mishima (Makochii).
- Friendly Rival: Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie (Koami, Komami)
- Enemies: Rena Ryuga (All. Not serious),
- No one knows where the Puchi Idols come from or what they are. Some say they are actually mini deities that so happen to look like the 765 Pro Idols, others say they are small clones, while others think they came from an alternate reality in which everybody is small and cute. What ever the case, the Puchis were ascended because there very presence can cause unexpected fun and adventures.
- The 765 Pro Girls were in tears once they found out the Puchi Idols ascended, hugging and kissing them non-stop.
- The 765 crew aren't the only ones who love the Puchis as nearly the entire Pantheon can't get enough of these small idols with Lucina thinking they are cute◊. There has even been some who have gone as far as try and kidnap them, Rena Ryuga being the most frequent kidnapper. Of course, the girls don't take kindly of others trying to steal their Puchis and many in the Pantheon are more careful when dealing with the Puchis.
- Harukasan, the most chaotic of the Puchis has the ability to multiple, grow, and even shrink when splash with water. Because of this, any Gods or Goddesses with power over water should be extra careful when handling Harukasan. In fact, there are rules for her; the for mention not getting wet, not exposing her to direct sunlight, and the most important rule, don't feed her after midnight. Sounds familiar?
- Of course, if there are multiple Harukasans running wild in the pantheon, they can be put back together by either Ritsuko, Yayoi or Yukiho. They can also use Fluttershy's Stare to accomplish the job.
- Chihya, the flattest Puchi doesn't take kindly with goddesses with Bwoing, Bwoing. One particular incident is when some members of The Poly Racks try approaching her but ended up having their hands bitten. Though, they didn't mind because that just made her look cuter. However, she likes Mami Tomoe because she fed her cakes and tea and Tsubaki Yayoi and Ikaruga because they sound just like Chihaya.
- Tends to visit the House of Music to sing. Which is just her going 'ku' enka style.
- Chibiki, the little cute crier has the ability to summon any animals and other strange creatures if she sheds tears. The tears can be anything, from laughter, sadness, joy or even waking up. The available animals has now increased once she fully ascended, being able to summon any animals in the House of Beasts, in the House of Otherness and even those in the House of Dragons. And the weirdest thing is that they all listen to her regardless of Alignment. Yes, even Deathwing listens to Chibiki. Be very afraid.
- Koami and Komami, the mischeavious twins love to play pranks. Their favorite target though is the Producer. However, they do it because they love them as was the case with Fluttershy. Though, they try and make any pranks on the yellow pony as harmless as possible.
- Became Friendly Rivals with both Pinkie Pie and to a lesser extent Rainbow Dash in pranking. So far the scores are even between the two
- Muirasan, the big breasted(?) puchi has the ability to teleport anywhere when she hears a loud sound. She tends to appear in random places in the pantheon because of this. She even able to teleport in and out of Mordor.
- Also glomps on people she likes and haven't seen from awhile. Which is a lot.
- Io, the tsundere puchi with a laser beam. Is scared of cockroaches so when she saw one of the Terraformers, she try and blast it with her beam, in which she miss and destroyed one of the houses. It's a common problem.
- Afuu, the most selfish puchi who loves to sleep and eat. Always tries and steals Miki's riceballs in which the two blondes will fight for it.
- As mention before, Afu is a bit of a jerk and will make fun of Chihya's small breasts(?) and steal Yukipo's sleep spot
- Makochii, the chubby puchi who is super strong. Was actually taught martial arts by Heihachi Mishima when she got too fat to move. Strangly, they all translated into wrestling moves.
- Is also very good in video games and have beaten many of Let's Play players in the pantheon
- Yukipo, the kind puchi who loves to help people and sleep in tight spaces. Carries along a shovel in which she uses to dig a hole when she scare or when she want to nap. The use of the shovel has brought Shovel Knight attention and he is currently training Yukipo in the shovel-arts.
- Takanya, The Ace puchi who is amazing in everything, especially games. Though, she can be easy brought to tears if she makes a mistake or feels unwanted. Interesting enough, she the only Puchi Takane doesn't go gaga over.
- Also one of the few Puchi who can communicate with others through writing and drawings.
- Yayo, a puchi with a keen sense. She able to track things, especially money that she loves to chew, with her sensitive ears. She has partner with Scrooge McDuck in tracking his lucky dime a couple of times.
- Piyo Piyo and Chicchan, the more sane members of the puchi idols tend to manage the finance of the House of Commerce, which is good because of the property damage some of the puchi can cause.
- Chicchan tends to scold anybody in the pantheon when they do something wrong or cause a mess. She also can't handle the Producer. She gets too fluster around him.
- Many of the Puchi tend to hang around Barney the Dinosaurs and have gone on many of his adventures.
- Afu, Chihya, Takanya, and Makochii are not allowed to be in the House of Food with out supervision for different reasons. For Afu its because she constantly eats all the rice balls, for Chihya it's because she will drink all the milk, for Takanya it's because she will eat everything, and for Makochii its because everybody would try to over feed her because they think she is cuter the fatter she gets.
- During the dead of night, many deities have sworn to have visit a Puchi cafe. But when they try and find that place the next night, it's nowhere to be found.
- Chihaya Kisaragi has a lot of times suggested that every Puchi Idols' name get changed into "Gonzales". That proposal was turned down all the time.
David Bowie, God of Reinvention, frequently visits this house. The God of Transforming Mecha, Optimus Prime, is usually more associated with the houses of Technology and War (despite his distaste for the latter), but has been known to visit the House of Transformation as well, and is surprisingly skilled in navigating it.