open/close all folders
The Wayfaring QuartetThe Guards of the House of Travel
Hecate, Patron Goddess of Crossroads (Hekate, Hecatae, Trivia, Queen of the Witches, Goddess of Magic, Goddess of the Underworld, Goddess of the Crossroad, Chthonia, Trimorphe, Triodia, Trioditis among many more)
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: A woman with three faces with a dog standing beside her.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Domain: Crossroads, Magic, the Underworld, Necromancy, the Moon
- Portfolio: Protector of crossroads and intersection, Lady of Black Magic, has a lot in common with Hermes, The Hecate Sisters
- High Priest: Papa Legba
- Allies: The Greek and Roman Pantheon, especially Hades, Artermis and her husband Mercury/Hermes, the House of Magic, especially the Weird Sisters, Hellboy, Dream of the Endless, Akira Kurusu, Lucifer (SMT), Percy Jackson
- Enemies: Lady Macbeth, Macbeth, YHVH,
- Complicated Relationship with: Faust, every versions of Satan
- Opposes: Oedipus, the other Hades, any Christians in the Pantheon, Hecatia Lapislazuli
- Opposed by: Dean and Sam Winchester, Geralt, Yennefer, Cirilla, Wonder Woman
- Summonable By: Hibiki Kuze and Kazuya Minegishi
- The ancient goddess of crossroads and magic, Hecate's temple is placed on a giant crossroad that leads to the entrance of the Travel house. She is particularly effective in check in and out the House of Travel's wondering inhabitants since she has three faces, a dog and has magical powers that allows her to present at any crossroads.
- Is glad to see her fellow Greek Pantheon again. She is particularly happy to reunite with her husband Hermes again. Everyone agree that the two made a good Battle Couple: He represent travelling and messenger, she is the crossroads that he and his followers pass through every single day. Their ascension just made this connection more apparent.
- She is also happy to see Hades again since she also presides over the Underworld. However, Hecate dislikes the other version of Hades because of how evil and cruel he is and thus avoids him as much as possible.
- Also glad that her fellow Greek lunar goddess Artemis is also here since they are two part of the Triple Goddess worship.
- The patron goddess of witchcraft, Hecate is a frequent visitor of the House of Magic in order to hone her knowledge and meet with some of her followers.
- Is glad to see one of her well-known followers the Weird Sisters again. However, this led Hecate to stumbles right into the witch hunt led by Macbeth and his wife. Angered at someone who harmed her followers, Hecate cursed the couple to get lost at every crossroads they came across. It took them quite a while to figure out the ruse and the Macbeths have sworn revenge on her ever since.
- Her relationship with Satan is rather... complicated. Many of her followers and fictional portrayals are followers or associate with dark magic, which led to Hecate being influenced by the appearance of any versions of Satan to be much more evil and vindictive. For this reasons, she and Hermes have taking effort to ban Satan from entering her Pantheon. Faust is also on the black list since his appearance also triggers her to make a Deal with the Devil with anyone near a crossroad.
- Because most of her demonization is because of Christanity, she has a tense relationship with all Christians in the Pantheon. She mostly avoids them but declare YHVH an enemy due to his cruelty and subjugation of her fellow Greek deities.
- That said, she has a good relationship with the SMT version of Lucifer since she has served as one of his generals against YHVH's forces of Order, as well as the fact that his presence doesn't trigger her transformation thanks to being a distinct deity from Satan. She sometimes lends help to demon tamers Hibiki and Kazuya when they summon her. She aids Akira Kurusu for similar reasons as he is comrades with her Persona User, Ann Takamaki.
- Akira Kurusu in return is also friendly with her, since that Ann's Persona is Hecate. For her part, Hecate is amused with his thieving activity and is fond of him since he is under Hermes's domain of protection. However, her husband Hermes is actively working to keep the two from coming into contact with each other. Given the fact that this is her appearance as a Persona, no one really blames him.
- Is on the list of "potential risk" of Sam and Dean Winchester since they have a bad experience with her magic. The same can be said for Geralt, Yennefer and Ciri since one of their enemies Gaunter O'Dimm used magic similar to her.
- Heard that a woman that was based on her named Hecatia is on the Pantheon and decided to pay a visit. However, Hecate is disappointed when seeing the actual person since Hecate thinks she is too incompetent and doesn't use her power to its fullest potential and avoid contact with Hecatia.
- While usually doesn't concern herself with other gods business, Hecate recently has been helping a demigod named Hazel to control her power. This earned her good grace in Percy Jackson's eyes.
- Is not on the best term with Wonder Woman for being the mother of the latter's arch nemesis Circe.
Yukiko Amagi, Goddess of Inns (especially Japanese-styles) (Yuki-chan, Amagidyne, Drunkiko, Crazy Hyena, The Unconquerable Snow Black)
- Lesser Goddess
- Theme Music: Princess Amagi
- Symbol: A miniaturized version of the Amagi Inn
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Managing and Protecting the Amagi Inn, Yamato Nadeshiko prone to snapping when pushed too far, Laughing Fits, Nightmare Fetishes, Fire Magic, Healing Magics, Combat Hand Fans, Elegant Fighting and Persona-Summoning, School Idols, Ladies-of-War in Red, Tights and a Skirt, Being a God-tier troll when she feels like it, Mystery Food X, those who have faced their Shadow Archetypes.
- Domain: Travel, Magic, Inns.
- Enemies: Nyarlathotep, Yuuki Terumi, Tohru Adachi, Monokuma and his Mastermind, the Psycho Rangers (particularly Psycho Pink), SHOCKER
- Opposed by: Ghost Rider, for harboring Amaterasu, whose flight into Ama-no-Iwato was, in Ghost Rider's eyes, a cowardly and grossly inconsiderate act.
- Ascended the moment she drove away paparazzi from the family inn, all with just threats, which symbolizes her protectiveness of the Inn. She is now actively petitioning for the Inn to be made into a Dominion.
- She and Kanji kicked off the Investigation Team's collective ascension, which was completed when Yosuke ascended into the House of Mentalism before he and Kanji relocated to the House of Personality.
- Aya Shameimaru, being a paparazza herself, is a Persona Non Grata at the Inn. Unfortunately for Yukiko, Aya's Super Speed allows her to take any pictures she wishes and get out before any one can notice her.
- Terumi hates her because her Persona looks like something he utterly hated (Amaterasu). Likewise, Yukiko hates him for being an utter bastard, dissing her inn, and tells him off that all he's doing and rambling about despair and lies were nothing but like a kid throwing a tantrum because he can't get what he wants. That's after she let him in her inn… and then purposely messed up the scheduling and such so Terumi didn't have a pleasant 'stay' (like Yu, Yosuke, Kanji, and Teddie would attest from their experience in the mortal world).
- Is not really advised to go to the comical houses of the Theater since her laughing fits could be endless that way. Shut up, it's an endearing character trait.
- Still occasionally visits the Food Houses to improve her cooking. As of current, even the Gods fear of what she could create in kitchen, dubbed 'Mystery Food X', and hoped the Food Houses can fix that.
- To proof how deadly her cooking is, she once baked cookies. In hindsight, it made a ghost fall in a coma to have nightmares and made a fragment of a primordial being go catatonic! Simply put, no one even dares to taste her cooking.
- In terms of training, she tends to train with Mai Shiranui, due to their weapon of choice, element, and other similar traits, and she seem to think of her as a Cool Big Sis. However, Yukiko flat out refused when Mai offers her some clothing tips, as she's really embarrassed to wear something like that… in public anyway. If she's in the same room as Yu Narukami, she doesn't seem to mind…
- She even secretly asked Ryuko Matoi to let her borrow Senketsu and show it to Narukami in case the two are alone, together.
- At one point, Yukiko decided to seriously try breaking her habit of wearing red all the time, and after much time and effort actually managed to pick out an outfit for herself without so much as a hint of it. Putting it on and looking in the mirror, she realized with a jolt she looked like Homura Akemi.
- Recently met Igor for the first time. When questioned about her visit to the Velvet Room, she replied that the atmosphere and cryptic charm of her host was very enjoyable.
- Cried Tears of Joy when Chie Satonaka ascended to the House of Food. They celebrated with beef bowls and a dip in the hot springs.
- Speaking of which, it's said that their relationship may be more than just friendship…
- Don't eat her fried tofu.
- Having played the saxophone when she was mortal, will occasionally visit the House of Music to polish her skills and even practice as a band alongside her teammates… when lead singer Rise isn't being interrupted by I-No.
- Aided Sayaka Miki in facing her Shadow in time for the Great Upheaval.
- An unfortunate series of events left Yukiko feared by Hanako Ikezawa of the House of Love. Chie had been introducing Hanako to Yukiko, and the two were hitting it off pretty well when Terumi decided to crash the party as payback for the "Inn"-cident. She managed to mach him insult for insult, before he finally lost his temper and tried to attack her outright. Before Chie could stop her, Yukiko summoned her Persona and turned Terumi into a screaming fireball. Unfortunately, the sight sent Hanako into a panic attack, and nowadays she shies away from Yukiko whenever she approaches, utterly unable to speak. Yukiko has expressed a lot of regret for this: she hadn't noticed Hanako's burns hidden under her hair, and has a sinking feeling that it was what Terumi had been planning all along.
- On the plus side, both Chie and Yukiko find Hanako Ikezawa much more agreeable than their mortal classmate, Hanako Ohtani.
- Following SHOCKER's ascension, Yukiko has stepped up her vow to protect the Amagi Inn should they try anything funny, especially since Skyrider also has a presence in this House.
Ms. Valerie Frizzle, Goddess of Crazy and Awesome Class Trips (The Frizz, Professor Frizzle)
- Theme Song: The Magic School Bus Theme
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: The Magic School Bus with Liz at the wheel
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: being incredibly awesome, strange in a good way, being an awesome teacher, having multiple dresses that symbolizes what she teaches for the day, reacting to danger calmly, having a mysterious past, excited red-haired person
- Domain: Fun, Teaching, Field Trips
- Herald: Liz, her iguana and [[Fiona Frizzle (her younger sister)
- Allies: Eikichi Onizuka, The Pagemaster
- The Academy needed a teacher to deal with the most important subject in classes: the class trip. No sooner than that, Ms. Frizzle arrived with her bus, and invited the multitude of students for a field trip that the students are still unable to explain for it being that awesome. She immediately got a position in the House of Travel.
- The higher-ups are in wonder of the Magic School Bus in question which is capable of transforming into almost anything, can express emotions, etc. The only thing known is that the person who created it wasn't magical in any way, shape or form.
- Her motto: "Take chances, make mistakes and get messy!"
- She is interested in how Jack and Annie learn through their tree house and wonders if the two could give lessons to some of the students in the academy through the tree house. Jack and Annie are still considering the offer.
- Gets along well with many of the gods in the House of Knowledge and is interested in planning field trips to some of the strange and bizarre worlds that many of the otherworldly gods live. The Academy is debating on whether or not that's a good thing, though.
- It is strictly advised that Yukari doesn't get behind the wheel of the Magic School Bus.
- A common theory among many Gods of the Pantheon is that Ms. Frizzle is a Time Lady, with the Bus acting as her TARDIS. The Doctor has yet to comment on this.
- Then again, the 13th Doctor is a woman...
- Is making a grand return but she's now letting her sister be in charge of the Magic School Bus while she focuses on classes at the Celestial Academy. Fiona Frizzle has now ascended as her big sister's herald.
Kino, the Goddess Who Walks the Earth
- Theme Music: Beautiful World
- Demigoddess (she could have been Goddess of Travel itself, but is much too absorbed with her task)
- Symbol: Hermes, her talking motorcycle
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: The Gunslinger, Bifauxnen, Adventure Towns, A Traveler and her Talking Motorcycle, Beware the Nice Ones, Legacy Character, Only One Name
- Domains: Girls, Travelers, Motorcycles
- Followers: Martha Jones
- Allies: Bartz Klauser, Wander, Ami Mizuno/Salior Mercury, Yuri Tsukikage/Cure Moonlight, Ororo Munroe/Storm
- Assumed the role from the previous Kino, who died saving this Kino from her brainwashed parents.
- Has traveled with all the gods in the pantheon... for two nights and 3 days. Sometimes can be seen with either Bartz or Wander, who also do traveling on their own.
- Once managed to simply walk into Mordor. Then, even more impressively, managed to walk out unscathed.
- Many have wondered if she is still active given the fact that she hasn't been answering their calls. She has stated that she is still active. She's just busy traveling, that's all.
- She is a little disturbed that some pair her up with her motorcycle.
- Has been given repeated requests to play CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES with Yusei Fudo. All of the requests have been ignored so far.
- More recently, she has been providing assistance for some gods in a series of battles.
- Speaking of which, some have noticed that her voice sounds different compared to her original adventures. A few even noted the vocal similarities between her and Sailor Mercury, Cure Moonlight, and even Storm. She is on good terms with the three because of this.