Welcome to the House of Ambiguity. In ages past, this was originally the House of Heroes, a paradise for the best of the best, where sweet wine flowed from elaborate fountains and adoring fans catered to tired crusaders for good, a place of relaxation and celebration where no evil and very few neutral feet dared to tread. It was where the defenders of the weak went to unwind, where the most empathic went to spend a little time away from angst, where a hero could just have a bit of guilt-free fun and take a load off, free of woes. In its heyday, it was the most appealing House in the Pantheon.
All good things must come to an end. Sickened with the fetid hovel that was the House of Villains, a place infested with fleas and bastard understudies
where the food was always burned or sulfurous, and where the cushions had lumps, those who sided with Evil banded together and revolted. This started the Pantheon's second great war, which raged within all the Houses and consumed nearly all who were not Neutral. There were casualties on every side, and most of the Houses existing at the time were decimated. Both sides appealed to Dream
until at last He hit the Reset Button
, and decreed that the Houses of Heroism and Villainy were to be merged, now stop bothering Him.
This was long enough ago that very few of today's deities were there to see it. Today the House used to accept heroes and villains alike, as well as a handful with the Neutral alignment. It was neither particularly luxurious nor unpleasant - a visitor looking for those aspects is directed to the House of Love
or the sad slums of the self-exiled Fallen
. Infighting was prevalent in this house, although not to quite the extent of House of War
. The only reason why the whole place wasn't been completely demolished is thanks to the fact that no matter how catastrophic the fight, and no matter how many heroes and villains were involved, nothing ever changes
Due to a decree by the Creators, the house was resplit, with only the neutral remaining here (for now).
(Insert Name Here), God or Goddess of Player Choice
Lambadelta Goddess of Extreme Moral Unpredictability
- Variably-powered God or Goddess
- Symbol: extremely mutable
- Alignment: varies
- Portfolio: Shapeshifting, Reincarnation, New Powers as the Plot Demands, Being A Blank Slate
- Domains: Change
- Followers: The Spirit and Marno Ar (Insert Name Here), The Tactician, CHARNAME
- Aspects of INH are clear in Revan and the Jedi Exile, in Commander Shepard, Nerevarine, and many, many others.
- He or She is almost constantly possessed by one of His or Her followers, and has a different appearance, personality, symbol and alignment, set of abilities, and people skills for each one. Really, the best way to tell if a God or Goddess is INH is to check facial expression - almost invariably, INH's face bears an unchanging neutrally interested expression.
- Can be and has been killed, many times. He or She always respawns next to the fountain in the center of the Pantheon's garden, in His or Her "default form", which is male, human, and bland. He or She does nothing while not being possessed by a follower.
- The deeds which INH has done are numerous and legendary. Sometimes He or She is manipulative enough to worm His or Her way into the Council Of Shadows, sometimes He or She beats out a place into the house of War... very often He or She joins up with the Disgraces. He or She has defeated Cosmic Horrors, bedded half of the House of Love, sought council with the highest of the high. However much a side of INH accomplishes, though, it never seems to count.
- The other gods mostly believe that INH is simply an empty vessel, as indicated by His or Her immobility when default. But the rare occasions when INH's eyes become pleadingly sad are intensely disturbing to the more compassionate gods.
- Is probably a loser. Or a bastard. Reports vary.
(Witch of Certainty)
The Cutie Mark Crusaders, Deities Finding Their Destiny
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Pumpkin earrings over a pink hat.
- Alignment: An extremely unpredictable, ambiguous flavor of True Neutral, leaning towards chaos.
- Portfolio: Wild Card, Gravity Master, Troll, Obfuscating Stupidity, Awesome, but Impractical, Story Breaker Power, It Amused Me
- Domains: Trickery
- Superior: Ryukishi 07
- Allies: Bernkastel, Deadpool, Kyubey, the Dragonborn
- Enemies: Rika Furude, Oyashiro-Sama, The Puella Magi (mainly on their part, she doesn't seem to care)
- Trying to make her pick a side in the battle between the GUAG and GUAE is completely pointless since as a very capricious individual, anything she does is purely motivated by amusement and boredom.
- Being a witch, the puella magi view her as a major threat. Her reputation for being an exceptionally powerful witch does make them think carefully regarding potential attacks. On her part, she's content on simply trolling unless provoked directly.
(Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, Babs Seed
- Rank: Quasideities
- Theme Song: The Cutie Mark Crusaders Theme
- Symbol: The Cutie Mark Crusaders emblem (a stitched blue patch with a yellow pony with a cape rearing up).
- Alignment: Borderline Neutral Good and Chaotic Good
- Shared by all Crusaders: Mission to find out their destinies, Power Trioformerly, excited little fillies, cute eyes , CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS (insert current occupation)!! YAY!!
- Apple Bloom: The Leader, farm filly, looks up to her sister, spunky red mane, huge pink bows, talking fast, mature little girl, hidden talent in building
- Scootaloo: The Lancer, tough filly with attitude, short hair, is not a chicken, snarking, looking up to her idol, expert scooter rider and daredevil, using her wings as scooter propulsion, unknowingly good with posture and dance
- Sweetie Belle: The Cutie, pastel-colored curly mane, voice of reason despite her quirkiness, girly filly, Lethal Chef, voice cracks, beautiful singing voice except when very excited or in front of an audience
- Babs Seed: City girl, former Redheaded Bully, Jerkass Fašade, yearning for friends, Peek-A-Bangs, honorary fourth Cutie Mark Crusader, Deep Manehattenite accent
- Domains: Adorableness, Children, Deuteragonist Groups, Friendship, Mischief
- Followers: Bronies
- Allies: Princess Celestia & Princess Luna, Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Mr. Rogers, Carl Fredricksen, Subaru Nakajima
- CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS PANTHEON DEITIES!! YAY!!
- However, when they looked at their flanks, they found them blank and sighed in dismay.
- The Mane Six goddesses, Applejack and Rarity specifically, voiced their concern on not only why were the fillies allowed into the pantheon but also where they were to be placed,but after being told it would be the House of Ambiguity, they felt more at ease.
- Ever since their arrival, the Pantheon has had a rash of various accidents as they attempt to obtain their cutie marks. Despite the constant reprimands of Applejack, Rarity and all the House of Law, they never seem to stay put.
- Aside from Fluttershy, there are only two other gods that can manage to make the trio obey: Mr. Rogers and Carl Fredricksen. The former has shown the patience to truly comprehend their needs (plus his puppet friends are wonderful teaching aids), while the latter formed a special bond with the young fillies as they remind him of Ellie and her spirit of discovery and adventure. The fact the CMC enjoy listening to his tales is an added bonus.
- Whenever a loud buzzing hum along with the steady sound of wheels are heard approaching, everyone clears out of the way knowing that Scootaloo in her scooter and the rest of the Crusaders in their wagon are on their way to their next plan to obtain their cutie marks.
- Scootaloo's speedy maneuvering and stunts have attracted the attention of fellow deity on wheels, Subaru Nakajima. Both acknowledge their corresponding skills on scooter and skates respectively and have been known to have friendly races in the House of Travel.
- The Cutie Mark Crusaders stay far away from Queen Chrysalis after an incident where she kidnapped them to lure the Mane 6 into action.
- They also stay away from Discord since they were the ones who (accidentally) let him loose in the first place.
- Sweetie Belle has been given hundreds of invitations from the Music House so they can hear her sing. However, due to her shyness, she has declined all offers. She is also banned from the House of Food due to her "ability" to burn juice.
- Felix has gotten interested in Applebloom's skills in carpentry and wishes to tutor her, but she too has also refused.
- The Mane 6 has a vested interest to have the crusaders NOT decide their destinies are to be bad guys. As of such, they make certain that any attempt for villains like Kane or Palpatine to make them an Unwitting Pawn to theft or evil is met with a quick hoof to the face, and a stern talking to of all the crusaders.
- Once tried to get many gods together by brewing up what was a "love potion." However, they soon found out later that they brewed love poison making all of their would-be targets (whose names are confidential at this moment) to start giving too much sugar coated sweet talk.
- Then there was that time that they made a gossip column under the name of "Gabby Gums". That also ended in failure when they started spreading gossip on some of the more villainous gods.
- This wasn't a failure because what they were saying wasn't true per se. It was mainly because Lex Luthor, god of Villain with Good Publicity was upset they were intruding on his position of laying smear on other gods.
- The fact that they represent a concept of not representing a concept has broken a few brains in the pantheon.