open/close all folders
- Craft Overdeities and Greater Gods
- Craft Intermediate Gods
- Craft Lesser Gods
- Craft Demigods and Quasideities
The Trio of ArtsThe Three Guards of the House of Craft
Emmet Brickowski, God of LEGO and Seeing Everything As Awesome (The Special)
- Theme Song: "Everything is Awesome!".
- Quasideity (Believing in himself and then elevating into a Master Builder shoots him up to Greater God)
- Symbol: A double-decker Couch.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Being an average guy and having a very normal face, not being the chosen one and wanting to be special because of it, believing that everything is awesome, fools, balancing following LEGO instructions and creating his own ideas, Adorkable Idiot Heroes, amazing at creating strategies.
- Domains: Foolishness, Imagination, LEGO, Creativity.
- Non-ascended: Metalbeard, Vitruvius, Benny the Space Guy
- Ascended: Wyldstyle, Uni-Kitty, Batman, Alice Liddell, all of the House of Craft and nearly every God in the House of Friendship (except the villainous ones), Sackboy, Steve?, PaRappa, Maxwell, Fred Rogers, William Shakespeare, the Toa Nuva, Mata Nui, Wall-E and EVE, Fix-it Felix and pretty much every god that is part of a LEGO set (and that's a lot, mind you).
- Enemies: Evil-aligned gods in the Houses of Hatred and Villains and every evil god associated with the Friendship Asylum.
- High Priest: Traveller's Tales
- Ascended after understanding that he could be special by believing in himself. Despite his size, he is now capable of creating pretty much anything with Lego to great effect.
- His new role as God of LEGO means that he balances out those who follow the instructions (like he used to do) and those who build whatever they can with LEGO (which is the role of the Master Builder), sort of like balancing Order and Chaos.
- Still is a bit embarrassed that his first creative idea was the double-decker couch ("So everybody can watch TV and be buddies!").
- Amazed to see huge versions of Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman in the Pantheon. The heroes just kindly thank him for being a good fan of theirs.
- Has made friends with Ted due to knowing what it is to be average. Has started to teach him on how to use his own imagination to create things.
- Spends lots of time with what he calls the "Pantheon Master Builders" (Sackboy, Steve? and Maxwell) in regards to their creation capabilities, to the point that they have made themselves the "Master Builders Four" one of the most powerful groups in the GUAG.
- Also spends lots of time with Fred Rogers since one of Mr. Roger's big philosophies is that everyone makes the day special by being themselves.
- When he ascended, he also carried with him a humongous supply of LEGO bricks for him to use. He's planning on using it to create a Lego-version of the Pantheon with every temple of every deity inside, along with mini-figs of each to accompany it.
- Is a frequent guest of the Council of Cloudcuckooland, seeing as it reminds him of the Cloud Cuckoo Land run by his friend Princess Uni-Kitty. The gods there love it whenever he brings LEGO, and always challenge themselves to create new and wondrous things.
- Not to be confused with Emmett Brown, although the LEGO Emmet is wondering if he could make his own Time-traveling DeLorean out of LEGO. Emmett Brown will be happy to help, but he first needs to make an instruction guide for it.
- Likes hanging out with Wall-E and EVE due to Wall-E's own curiosity with building with LEGO, and the fact that Emmet's own sign of affection with Wyldstyle also involves holding hands.
- Rumored to be the avatar for a higher power of creativity. He couldn't be reached for comment.
- His theme song is so infectious, that it can make most members of the GUAE sing along to it. Emmet is a bit oblivious to everyone's discomfort as he can be seen singing it all day.
- Pretty much has allies with every God who were part of a Lego Set. Ranging from the Avengers, Indiana Jones, Darth Vader, and all Marvel Gods. And these aren't counting the non-ascended gods whom have Lego Sets.
- Adam Savage and Jamie Hyneman once busted a myth of a giant Lego ball rolling down hill. Emmet decided to meet their match by doing his own replica of the myth.
- Gets along famously with Fix-it-Felix Jr. due to their shared background in construction to the point that Felix is an honorary member of the Master Builders, being capable of improving many of the constructions.
- Is a frequent member of the House of Friendship, and was deeply saddened upon hearing "Project: Alternate Gentaro". He's now preparing to fight back and save Gentaro from the darkness. He has recently made a plan: make a Deconstructor (from LEGO Batman 2) that can disassemble anything made of black LEGO. There's just one tiny problem: It needs kryptonite. Thus Emmet, along with members of the Master Builders Four, are planning to steal it out of the Treasure Section of the Pantheon. Unfortunately, the plot failed and made the asylum even more enraged.
- Doesn't like to be reminded that he helped build the asylum in the first place (at that point it felt like it was the best thing to do). Princess Uni-Kitty's reactions about the asylum was to be absolutely horrified, then angry, then saddened at what happened. She's forgiven Emmet for what he created but, like her, Emmet's not forgiving the gods who were going to use the asylum to destroy the Pantheon.
- Is impressed with Near's LEGO designs and how he tied them in with his detective work. They often exchange pointers for how to improve, so much to the point after seeing his giant "L" made of cards◊ and city made out of dice blocks◊, he is considering offering him the name of a "honorary master builder".
- Was absolutely excited to find Wyldstyle in the Pantheon and rushed to meet her. It was there that he and Princess Uni-Kitty (and Batman) threw a party in celebration for her ascension. Unfortunately, Emmet had to confess to Wyldstyle about the whole "friendship asylum" incident and how it was a really bad idea in the end. Wyldstyle has forgiven Emmet for it, but she swears to never forgive those who would use the asylum for evil purposes.
- While he is chiefly the God of LEGO in the House of Craft, him seeing everything in the world is awesome was enough for him to make a Temple here. He built his second temple with blinding speeds using all of the LEGO bricks he could find. It took him a while, considering he needed to adjust the entrance to accommodate all the Gods who wanted to come by for a visit.
- Made good friends with Yotsuba, considering that she always likes to say "Today is always the most enjoyable day."
- Fred Rogers is a frequent visitor due to his belief that everyone makes the world special by being themselves. The constructs he makes with Emmet are so awe-inspiring that many who have seen what he created have cried at its beauty.
Gary Gygax and Dave Arneson
Gary Gygax and Dave Arneson, Gods of Dungeons & Dragons
- (Gary on the left, Dave on the right)
- Symbol: A D20.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good and Lawful Good, respectively
- Portfolio: Dungeons & Dragons, Fun, Dragons, Divinity.
- Domains: Craft, Scalykind.
- Gygax's mortal shell was cast off March 4, 2008 and Arneson's on April 7, 2009. The sacrifice of so many hours of free time skyrocketed them both to Overdeities of Craft.
- Originators of the concept of Godhood.
- All tabletop gaming gods have them to thank. If it wasn't for them, they wouldn't exist. On the flipside, if it wasn't for them, the Ebon Dragon and the Chaos Gods, among other evil gods, wouldn't have existed either, so it's sort of a mixed bag.
- The Random Number God comes to them sometimes for guidance.
Kanji Tatsumi, God of Jerks with Hearts of Gold, being in a family textile business, frequents this House.