The House of Craft, for the lack of a better word, is always changing
. Sections of the place are constantly being torn down, rebuilt, and torn down again, while its borders continually expand in a seemingly random and unpredictable pattern. The House of Craft is also responsible for building the other Houses (and repairing any damage they should suffer). It also has an innate relationship with the House of Commerce, which owns all of the property in the House of Craft and by extension, all of the products it produces as well. None of the resident deities mind, as they're more concerned with creating the next big thing.
Should you ever decide to visit this house, beware. One deity that had visited it had famously proclaimed stepping foot in the House of Craft was "literally an offense to all the senses."
Thanks to Emmet's
ascension, the majority of the House now has a humongous LEGO foundation.
Due to a change in the Pantheon, the Main House selected Autochton, Emmet and Gary Gygax and Dave Arneson, to become the guards of the House of Craft. They call themselves the "Trio of Arts"
The Trio of Arts
The Three Guards of the House of Craft
Autochthon, the Great Maker
, The King of All Craftsmen
Emmet Brickowski, God of LEGO
- Symbol: Six stylized gears representing Orichalcum, Moonsilver, Starmetal, Jade, Soulsteel, and Adamant
- Alignment: Somewhere between Lawful Neutral and Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Absolute Mastery of Craftsmanship, Technological Divinities, Sufficiently Analyzed Magic, Being a World Unto Himself, The Magical Materials, Order and Efficiency, Steampunk Aesthetics
- Domains: Artifice, Craft, Creation, Knowledge, Law, Mechanus, Metal
- Allies: The Unconquered Sun, Luna, the Five Maidens, Primus, Tony Stark
- Followers: The Alchemical Exalted, the Autochthonians
- There are many other deities in the Pantheon with great skill in artifice and craftsmanship, but Autochthon's skill outstrips them all. As the undisputed King of All Craftsmen, he is the head of the House of Craft.
Gary Gygax and Dave Arneson, Gods of Dungeons & Dragons
- Theme Song: "Everything is Awesome!".
- Quasideity (Believing in himself and then elevating into a Master Builder shoots him up to Greater God)
- Symbol: A double-decker Couch.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Being an average guy and having a very normal face, not being the chosen one and wanting to be special because of it, believing that everything is awesome, fools, balancing following LEGO instructions and creating his own ideas, Adorkable Idiot Heroes, amazing at creating strategies.
- Domains: Foolishness, Imagination, LEGO, Creativity.
- Non-ascended: Metalbeard, Wyldstyle, Vitruvius, Benny the Space Guy, Uni-Kitty.
- Ascended: Batman, Alice Liddell, all of the House of Craft and nearly every God in the House of Friendship (except the villainous ones), Sackboy, Steve? PaRappa, Maxwell, Fred Rogers, William Shakespeare, Wall-E and EVE, Fixit-Felix Jr. and pretty much every god that has had a Lego set
- Enemies: All of the House of Hatred (except Eren Yeager) and Villains.
- High Priest: Traveller's Tales
- Ascended after understanding that he could be special by believing in himself. Despite his size, he is now capable of creating pretty much anything with Lego to great effect.
- His new role as God of LEGO means that he balances out those who follow the instructions (like he used to do) and those who build whatever they can with LEGO (which is the role of the Master Builder), sort of like balancing Order and Chaos.
- Still is a bit embarrassed that his first creative idea was the double-decker couch ("So everybody can watch TV and be buddies!").
- Amazed to see huge versions of Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman in the Pantheon. The heroes just kindly thank him for being a good fan of theirs.
- Has made friends with Ted due to knowing what it is to be average. Has started to teach him on how to use his own imagination to create things.
- Spends lots of time with what he calls the "Pantheon Master Builders" (Sackboy, Steve? and Maxwell) in regards to their creation.
- Also spends lots of time with Fred Rogers since one of Mr. Roger's big philosophies is that everyone makes the day special by being themselves.
- When he ascended, he also carried with him a humongous supply of LEGO bricks for him to use. He's planning on using it to create a Lego-version of the Pantheon with every temple of every deity inside, along with mini-figs of each to accompany it.
- Is a frequent guest of the Council of Cloudcuckooland, seeing as it reminds him of the Cloud Cuckoo Land run by his friend Princess Uni-Kitty. The gods there love it whenever he brings LEGO, and always challenge themselves to create new and wondrous things.
- Not to be confused with Emmett Brown, although the LEGO Emmet is wondering if he could make his own Time-traveling DeLorean out of LEGO. Emmett Brown will be happy to help, but he first needs to make an instruction guide for it.
- Likes hanging out with Wall-E and EVE due to Wall-E's own curiosity with building with LEGO, and the fact that Emmet's own sign of affection with Wyldstyle also involves holding hands.
- Rumored to be the avatar for a higher power of creativity. He couldn't be reached for comment.
- His theme song is so infectious, that it can make most members of the GUAE sing along to it. Emmet is a bit oblivious to everyone's discomfort as he can be seen singing it all day.
- Pretty much has allies with every God who were part of a Lego Set. Ranging from the Avengers, Indiana Jones, Darth Vader, and all Marvel Gods. And these aren't counting the non-ascended gods whom have Lego Sets.
- Adam Savage and Jamie Hyneman once busted a myth of a giant Lego ball rolling down hill. Emmet decided to meet their match by doing his own replica of the myth.
- Once decided to pay a visit to the Disgraces, since he knows what it's like to be unwanted. After meeting them, he never returned. He likes to pretend he was never there. However, Scrappy-Doo, being the most acceptable of the Disgraces, did get a LEGO set made out of him.
- Gets along famously with Fix-it-Felix Jr. due to their shared background in construction.
- Is a frequent member of the House of Friendship, and was deeply saddened upon hearing "Project: Alternate Gentaro". He's now preparing to fight back and save Gentaro from the darkness. He has recently made a plan: make a Deconstructor (from LEGO Batman 2) that can disassemble anything made of black LEGO. There's just one tiny problem: It needs kryptonite. Thus Emmet, along with members of the Master Builders Four, are planning to steal it out of the Treasure Section of the Pantheon.
- Overdeities (they created the very concept of godhood all others here attain)
- Symbol: A D20
- Alignment: Chaotic Good and Lawful Good, respectively
- Portfolio: Dungeons & Dragons, Fun, Dragons
- Domains: Craft, Scalykind
- Gygax's mortal shell was cast off March 4, 2008 and Arneson's on April 7, 2009. The sacrifice of so many hours of free time skyrocketed them both to Overdeities of Craft.
Kanji Tatsumi, God of Jerks with Hearts of Gold
, being in a family textile business
, frequents this House.