open/close all folders
Enrico Pucci, God of Villanous Vengeance (Father Pucci, Father Pucchi, Gay Priest)
- Theme Song: Dawn of Destiny
- Intermediate God (Greater God with C-Moon, Overdeity with Made in Heaven)
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Symbol: His Stand, Whitesnake, a Stand Disc, and the Green Baby
- Portfolio: Becoming friends with Dio and trying to achieve his ultimate goal, Sinister Minister, being an evil who doesn't recognize how evil he is, having the belief that You Can't Fight Fate, being rather friendly, Badass Preacher, becoming the most powerful being in all of JoJo
- Domains: Friendship, Faith, Fatalism, Vengeance, Time
- Allies: Dio Brando, Vanilla Ice, Caius Ballad, YHVH, Kirei Kotomine, Gendo Ikari
- Followers: Rei Hououmaru, Gravity Beetle, Squid Adler
- Enemies: Jolyne and Jotaro Kujo, Giorno Giovanna, Remilia Scarlet, Sakuya Izayoi, Naota Nandaba, Shinji Ikari, Alexander Anderson, Sora, Yang Xiao Long
- Opposes: Yoshikage Kira, The Weather Trio, Nami, racists, those who were switched at birth
- Opposed by: Yang Xiao Long, Sora
- Pucci ascended after achieving Heaven and resetting the universe, killing Jotaro and Jolyne, and almost succeeding in creating a world in which the Joestars never existed. This has made him one of the most feared and hated members of the Pantheon among of the good deities, while the GUAE and GUAL have welcomed him with open arms. Those that simply don't care about him have snidely remarked that "Gay Priest has arrived".
- With Pucci in the Pantheon, Dio has gone into hiding in his temple, with Pucci along with him. The two spend their time hiding trying to achieve "Heaven", but numerous attempts to stop the two have made sure they haven't done that.
- With his Stand, Whitesnake, Pucci can steal people's memories and consciousness by taking their Memory and Stand Discs, respectively. He has also been known to put CDs into people and use them as loudspeakers.
- If Pucci ever gets a hold of Dio's Bone, he can create the Green Baby, and if he recite fourteen phrases to it, he can evolve his Stand into C-Moon, which can invert gravity and turn things inside-out. If this ever happens, expect Pucci to shout "KABUTOMUSHI" over and over.
- Pucci can further evolve his Stand into the all-powerful Made in Heaven, which can speed up time infinite until the universe resets, in which Pucci can shape it the way he sees fit, when he is under the effects of the New Moon. The one time this happened, Yoshikage Kira managed to achieve Bites The Dust, resetting Pucci's evolution. Pucci now hates Kira for stopping his plans.
- Even though Pucci is part of the House of Villains, he does not see himself as deserving of the position. Many have claimed that his obliviousness to his immorality is his biggest flaw.
- Sympathizes a bit with Kirei Kotomine, who was also influenced by a blond megalomaniac to turn to evil. While Kirei isn't afraid to call out Pucci when he believes that what he's doing is good, the two work well with each other.
- Has earned the hatred of Father Anderson, since Pucci reminds his voice reminds him of Enrico Maxwell, and the fact that Pucci works for a vampire only serves to add tension between the two.
- Has a bit of a rivalry with Vanilla Ice over who is the more beloved of Dio's father. Pucci believes that he is better in this regard, as he is actually friends with Dio, as opposed to Ice's Blind Obedience.
- Even though Dio is in the GUAE, Pucci has closer ties to the GUAL, as he believes that YHVH is the God that he believes in so much.
- Has gone to the House of Lust to try to stop the promiscuous ways of some of the deities there.
"Dick is alright, but you tried filling your mouth with the Word of The Lord?"
- Believes that You Can't Fight Fate, and that everything is predestined, happening because of "Gravity". Gendo, someone with similar motives and goals with him, decided to ally himself with Pucci. May fear the day when a world without emotion comes to fruition because of those two.
- Hates, hates, hates any deity with weather powers. This is because his Long Lost Sibling, Weather Report, who caused his sister's death, along with his ultimate defeat, had weather powers. He has tried to steal some of these deities' Stand Discs to try and incapacitate them, but his plans have bore little fruit.
- Tried to persuade Giorno to join his and Dio's attempt to reach Dio's ultimate goal, just as his brothers have. Giorno wants nothing to do with Pucci, and believes that his Gold Experience Requiem can stop Made in Heaven.
- Despite the fact that his master is well-known for his time-stopping abilities, Pucci dislikes most of the rest of the House of Time and Space. This is because Pucci is afraid that their abilities can reset Made In Heaven, as evidenced with his encounter with Kira. The exception to this is Caius Ballad, whom Pucci can sympathize with, since his relationship with Yeul reminds him of his desire to keep his sister's memories.
Hisako, Goddess of Vengeful Spirits (Avenging Ghost, Eternal Child, Chiharu, Shin Hisako)
- Intermediate Goddess, Greater Goddess as Shin Hisako
- Theme Song: Village of Whispers, and this when she get's her hands on her father's sword
- Symbol: Her naginata impaled on her family shrine.
- Alignment: Chaotic Creepy Good, Lawful Creepy Good as Shin Hisako
- Portfolio: Anti Heroines, Contralto of Danger, Kimono Is Traditional, Nightmare Face, Ominous Visual Glitch, Naginatas Are Feminine, Small Heavy Hitter, Stranded Ghost Abilities, Limp and Livid, More Teeth than the Osmond Family, Screaming Warrior, Volumetric Mouth, Stringy-Haired Ghost Girl, Crawls at High Speed, Wants Revenge on Those Who Disturb Her Grave.
- Domains: Vengeance, Combat, Undead, Japan.
- Follower: Shendelzare the Vengeful Spirit, Noroko.
- Allies(?): Jago, Orchid, Asura, Jin Kazama, Hanzo Hasashi/Scorpion, Banette, Painwheel, Erma
- Enemies: Sadira, Spinal, Riptor, UltraTech in general, anyone who disturbs her grave.
- Opposes: Sadako Yamamura and Samara Morgan.
- Odd Friendship with: Casper.
- Ascended to the Pantheon after learning that three of UltraTech's servants, Sadira, Spinal and Riptor, are also in the Pantheon. She is still pissed off that they disrupted her sleep and won't return to her grave until she gets her revenge.
- While her presence is certainly unsettling for many, Hisako has assured them that as long as they don't disturb her grave, she has no reason to go after them too.
- She is willing to work with Jago and Orchid. And while she has no opinion of them, she has found kinship with Asura, Jin Kazama and Scorpion.
- Does not get along with Sadoka and Samara at all, despite glaring similarities. She hates them for attacking anyone unlucky enough to cross their paths, even those who had nothing to do with how they died. What's the point of vengeance if all you do is lash at random people?
- On the other hand, she seems rather calm around Casper, and is quite fond of him. To the point that she seems to turn a rosy red whenever she's with him...
- Erma has taken a notice of her eyeing Casper, and along with not only befriending her, has began to try and set the two up on dates. Hisako is flustered to say the least, but thankful for her trying none-the-less.
- She was approached by the spirit of her father who told her of the impending threat of Gargos. Giving her his sword, he gives her a new purpose: to guard the Astral Plane. Upon taking the sword, Hisako's soul is purified of the terrible fury that had consumed her as an onryo, and she is reborn as Shin Hisako, her original personality when she was once known as Chiharu.
Thorgrim Grudgebearer, God of Upholding Grudges (High King of the Dwarves)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: The Great Book of Grudges and the Throne of Power
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Dwarf, The High King of the Dwarves, Oldest of the dwarves, even by their standards, Badass Beard, Sits on the Throne of Power being carried by four Thronebearers, wield the Axe of Grimnir, wish to avenge all grudges in the Book of Grudges
- Domains: Dwarf, Grudges
- Allies: Muradin Bronzebeard, Harth Stonebrew, The Fortress Dwarves, Gillius Thunderhead, Odin, Weiss Schnee, Scathach, Cu Chuclain, Rias Grimory, Kardel Sharpeye the Sniper
- Enemies: The Chaos Gods, Ghazghkull, Gork and Mork, Gul'dan, Kael'thas Sunstrider, Garrosh Hellscream, Redcloak, Dr. Boom, Carl the Invoker, Twitch, Ratigan, Tyranids, Techies, Eric Cartman, Illidan Stormrage, Asdrubael Vect
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: Thrall, Grom Hellscream, Jareth, Didymus, Malfurion Stormrage, Tyrande Whisperwind, Arche Klein, Merrill, every other elves
- Opposes: Drizzt Do'Urden, Drow Ranger, Ren Hakuryuu
- He is the current High King of the dwarves, who are a dying race and many of their lands are being held by Orcs and Skaven. Sitting on his Throne of Power and bearing the Great Book of Grudges, he wish to avenge every grudges written in the Book and bring the Dwarves to its glorious state.
- In his temple in the House of Vengeance, he found himself making and avenging the grudges in his ascension to the Pantheon after his death in the End Time.
- The dwarves in the Old World are known for being vengeful and never forget the grudges of ill-treatment to dwarves. They keep a book of grudges which record all of them and strike them out when avenged. To drive the point, vengeance is considered a sacrament and in their language, there is no word for "forgiveness." Sometimes, the obsession can be downright absurd like the Dwarves sacking a fortress when an elector court reduce the payment for their workers. The amount of payment not given? Two and the half pennies.
- He HATES orcs and goblins as they brought ruin to his races' empire. Though there hasn't been any Skaven in sight, just seeing a rat that walks in two legs would earn his ire. He's more pissed at Skaven when he was assassinated by a Skaven Deathmaster Snikch in the back and how he died dishonorably.
- He found many dwarves in the Pantheon and believe that his race survived and continued a legacy of retribution. However, the Fortress Dwarves' stupidity and their tendency of getting themselves killed makes them more frustrating to deal with than the most stubborn dwarf trying to avenge an unworthy grudge.
- He doesn't like elves like most dwarf usually would, but his case are the reason why the two races are now a Vestigial Empires in his World. They were tricked by the Dark Elves and, in addition to the high elves' arrogance and the dwarves' stubbornness, it led to the War of the Beard/War of Vengeance and the two races still hate each other.
- Because of this, he is under no compassion and mercy of EVER forgiving Drizzt Do'Urden for being a drow (which were dark elves) and despise Asdrubael Vect for being similar to the dark elves.
- He is, at the moment, unsure of his opinions to half-elves since such a race is a radical idea in his World. For now, he just distrust them like every other elves for being familial to them.
- Though dwarves are known to hold grudges and he wish to avenge all of them, he actually acknowledges that their unforgiving, vindictive culture led to the dwarves' self-destruction.
- He is rather unsatisfied with seeing Ren Hakuryuu who's drive for revenge makes the dwarves look like children.
- He heard of a race in the 41st millennium which resembled his race, the Squats, were eaten and annihilated by a Tyranid splinter Hive Fleet. Furious that their potential allies were destroyed by the aliens, he wrote a grudge into the Book which calls to avenge them.
- Once, a dwarf accidentally set off a mine field laid down by Techies. Furious that a dwarf was killed by mines as well as discovering that the three used to be goblins, he wrote a grudge about the three. They spent the rest of the day setting a field of mines in their temple.
- He once mistaken Eric Cartman for a beardless dwarf, since he hasn't seen a young dwarf for centuries. Eric Cartman really didn't take the comment well and is plotting to make him pay, which isn't really helping his case.
- His race uses magic to be built into stones called runes and are used to enchant armors and weapons, in which Thorgrim wields an axe filled with runes and wear the Armor of Skaldour which is protected by powerful runes which turned away many blades. He is impressed that other deities could use runes as his race can be very secretive of giving its secret to other races.
- Learning of the existence of a dwarf-like people known as the Keen, he chose to contact Kardel Sharpeye. Their first meeting was fine, to the point that the Sniper offered to assist him in the Old World since he didn't have anything better to do anyway. Over the coming month, Kardel had apparently done a good job, killing numerous enemies of the dwarves, to the point that it is said that some orc tribes has started telling stories about the "Laughing Death". Thorgrim was impressed by the Sniper's success, that he allowed him to keep the dwarf engineer outfit that he requested as a reward for his assistance.
- "A new age of retribution has begun."
Lucian, God of Crusading Widowers (The Purifier, Gun Templar)
- Theme: The Purifier's Resolve
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His two guns
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Seeking to slay the abominations of the Shadow Isle so his wife can rest in peace, Used to be kind, Dual wielding guns one of which belonged to his wife, Killing to spare souls, Gun Fu, Being able to fire 34 times in 3 seconds, Knight in Sour Armor
- Domains: Light, Purity, Vengeance
- Allies: Artix, Most Champions of Runeterra (if they are not evil abominations), Noel Vermillion
- Rivals: Defenders of the Ancients
- Enemies: Thresh, Most members of the House of Undead, Any residents of Shadow Isles, Shang Tsung
- Odd Friendship: Scorpion, Tharja
- Lucian used to prefer saving people over taking down the wicked, being a nice dude with a hardass wife Senna. After her soul was taken by Thresh, he took on a colder demeanor and began a one-man crusade against the Shadow Isles, marking his ascension.
"She was everything to me... but they took her, and with her, they took my kindness, and my mercy. That was their mistake, because now, all I've got left is a cold heart. They thrive on doubt. They feast on fear. These wretched abominations blight this world, and every last one of them will perish by my hand."
- Many would say that Lucian used to be very similar to Superman before his tragedy. Supes himself readily put himself on standby and occasionally counseling him, as he has a chance to end up like High Councilor Kal-el. Lucian's response? Yes, he's aware of that, and as far as he's concerned, that High Councilor is just another target. But he admits that the chance of him falling down is real, so he welcomes Supes to stop him, just in case.
- While Lucian makes a solid duo with Thresh on the Fields of Justice, he still aims to hunt the spectre down. Well, hopefully so he doesn't enter the Pantheon at all. That shooting he did in Bilgewater should've done him for good.
- Much to his horror, Thresh survived that and managed to enter the Pantheon. But Lucian remained firm (after one obvious fit of anger). If he appears again, there's only one thing to do: Shoot him again.
- There are rumors that he stole a bicycle from Thresh, because if Thresh was being petty on stealing his wife, he shows that he can be petty as well, as long as the target deserve it.
- If Lucian is ever feeling calm, he'll visit his dear friend Braum. Where they'll have some tea, chat for a bit, and then go on a pleasant escapade through the bot lane.
- Despite being from Demacia, Lucian is not a member of the Demacian army. He will not hinder the likes of Garen and Jarvan as long as they don't get in his way.
- Despises those who absorb souls, as Lucian sees them similar to Thresh.
- Many gods see Lucian as Samuel L Jackson on a bad day without the swearing. Isn't that Angry Black Man accent noticable?
- Some Gods that seemingly sound like him have... interesting things going on with him:
- First there's Scorpion. While he's kind of an abomination, Lucian kind of understands the rage he's had going about his family loss and chose to leave him be. Though he noted that if he was in his place, he'd do the same: Shoot Quan Chi dead, no questions asked.
- While he may sound like Ragna the Bloodedge, they haven't been seen interacting at all. In fact, he actually tangled with his ally, Noel Vermillion, when Lucian thought he heard the voice of a certain broken swordswoman while on the Fields of Justice (they were at one team, she's at top lane, he's at bottom lane). After a brief mix-up, it expanded to him eventually training her gunmanship (which at that point, on top of her meek attitude, he considered really poor) and mostly being a rather strict and berating mentor, "Keep that up and you'll lose more than your precious friends." For instance, he specifically tells Noel that he'll not even bother if Jin bullied her, telling her to stop crying, just buck up and deal with it. Surprisingly, in spite of that harshness, the two got along well with respect.
- Lucian also has a strange alliance with Tharja. This is likely due to Tharja's future self seeking vengeance for her dead husband.
- Is not fond of trick shooters. He prefers shooting straight... or rather shooting straight REPEATEDLY against evils. Even better if it's directed to those evil abominations that cost him his wife!
"Trick shot? The trick is not to get shot."
- Revolver Ocelot is somewhat amused by how Lucian imitates his revolver spinning.
- Like Leona and Zed, Lucian has been seen visiting the house of Technology and ordered a cyber suit similar to Yasuo.
- "Everybody dies. Some just need a little help."
Shego, Goddess of Grudges with Heroes
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Her hand emitting green plasma
- Alignment: Neutral Evil, formally Lawful Good in the past
- Portfolio: Aloof Dark-Haired Girl, Brilliant, but Lazy, Breakout Villain, Dark Action Girl, Deadpan Snarker, The Dragon, Dragon-in-Chief, Evil Former Friend, Evil Is Sexy, Face–Heel Turn, Fallen Hero, Fashionable Asymmetry, Hand Blast, Hypercompetent Sidekick, Improbable Hairstyle, Jumping Off the Slippery Slope, No Name Given, The only one allowed to defeat Kim, Perpetual Frowner, Punch-Clock Villain, Sarcastic Devotee, Sickly Green Glow, The Slacker, Tall, Dark, and Snarky
- Domains: Evil, Fire, Hatred, Rage, Combat
- Followers: Nebula, Karl Gruber, Count Rugen, Bill Cutting, Agent Ward, Unalaq
- Allies: Dr. Drakken, Katarina du Couteau, The Baroness, Arthas Menethil, General Tarquin, Carmen Sandiego
- Enemies: Garen, Jason Todd, Kara Zor-El/Supergirl, Barbara Gordan/Batgirl
- Rivals: Kyo Kusanagi and Iori Yagami
- Opposes: Kim Possible, Zuko, Buffy Summers, Juliet Starling
- Conflicting Opinion: Azula
- Respects: The Pyro
- The first thing she did when she ascended? Stomp straight into Kim Possible's temple and punch that goody two-shoes redhead in the face. The resulting battle caused closure of the House of School for 3 days, to the rejoicing of many kids. It's safe to say that the rivalry has been rekindled
- The next thing she did was to head towards Drakken's temple, which was in complete disarray as she thought. It took a while, but Shego managed to get things back in order, starting with opening that annoying jar of pickles. Many good-aligned gods fear that Shego's return just made Dr. Drakken lot more menacing.
- Some deities in the House of Love speculate that the two are a actually a couple. It would explain why she stuck around with him for so long. Neither would respond to such claims.
- Shego would be alot more successful as a villainess, if she was actually motivated to do so. She mainly seems content to lounging around and helping Drakken achieves his goals (some have noted this adds parallels between her and fellow sidekick, Ron Stoppable, both following more driven partners depsite showing equal potential.) Her biggest success required her future self to give her what was needed, but when she is motivated, she is completely and utterly dangerous. Kim knows that well, as one alternate furure had Shego single-handedly take over her world, (though this future no longer comes to pass due to underestimating Ron Stoppable). Cosmos is in talks with Kim to find ways to keep her in check.
- Is not at all mad over Katarina taking the Dark Action Girl title with her. In fact, the two enjoy exchanging stories where they got the better of their rivals. Sometimes, one of them helps the other in such activities. Garen was not amused.
- Also shares an alliance with the Baroness, though Shego doesn't use her looks to her advantage. Still, the two became close friends.
- Many were shocked to find out that she used to be a superhero until she became bored and became evil. Arthas was most pleased with her ascension as her arrival adds one more deity to those who underwent a Face–Heel Turn. She might not have been a follower at the time, but she enjoys the fact that such a deity exists. Shego hopes that it sticks, despising those who turned to Good. That puts Zuko and his followers high on her hate list.
- Her hatred of Kim extends to any other crimefighting cheerleaders in the Pantheon. Turns out there are quite a few of them. Expect her to disrupt Buffy and Juliet whenever they head out to hunt down the undead.
- Was met by Tarquin in a surprised visit. The two have kept their lips sealed regarding their discussions, but many speculated the two shared notes with each other. The GUAG fears what two of the most savvy villains in the Pantheon can do if they decide to work together.
- Back in the day, she say Azula in a much more positive light. Fearful, ruthless and sadistic, she saw the firebending as what all female villains should strive for. It made things even more heartbreaking when she witnessed her Villainous Breakdown, culminating in her demotion to the Fallen followed by her loss of divine power. Now that she's ascended, Shego's been trying to make sure she doesn't complete a Heel–Face Turn. Many followers are actually hoping this would pass, as the two are a classic matchup both want to see. Unfortunately, both respect the other too much for such a thing... unless it was forced upon them.
- If she had ascended several years ago, she could have been good friends with Jason Todd. Nowadays the two are at each other's throats and even then the two share the same distinction of being Black Sheep within their respective communities. It's just that Jason isn't one to use that to talk Shego out of villainy, not that it would work even if he tried to.
- Supergirl just can't stop being crept out by her voice. It doesn't help that the two share the same actress.
- Kyo sees her as a worthy, albeit a corrupted, opponent whenever the two come to blows. Iori couldn't care less of her. As for Shego, she respects their fighting spirit... as long as they don't get in her way of world domination.
- Is one one the few gods who actually attempt a conversation with the Pyro... and not get burned in the process. She won't tell how she pulled off that feat, but if she actually managed to befriend the Pyromaniac, Kim better hire some firefighters for her temple.
- If the two require something stolen, they turn to Carmen Sandiego for help. The master thief has proven to be far more reliable at evading Kim Possible and her allies. With that said, she always make sure to keep inventory of all their supplies whenever she leaves. Who knows what Carmen may have stolen right under their noses.
- Has had many run-ins with Batgirl as of late, especially ever since she went to college. The setup along with Batgirl's red hair has quickly made her one of her most hated foes.
- She does not like cloning, as explictly stated in her contract.
- She also gets very annoyed when anyone mentions her past as a heroine, but has been occasionally used as a means to blackmail her out of fear it would damage her reputation as a villain.
- While she would probably never admit it, she does still love her brothers and did enjoy her friendship with Kim when a foe during her days as a hero returned and turned her good. Even dismissing the latter, she still respects Team Possible.
- After the alien invasion, she was seen with Drakken when he recieved a medal from the UN and it's implied both have been pardoned for their crimes and possibly may have gotten together, but no one has questioned them for this.
Kriemhild, Goddess of Vengeful Widows
- Symbol: A falcon killed by two eagles
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Vengeful Widow, All Consuming Revenge to Avenge Her Husband's Death, Despair Event Horizon, Loyalty to Either Her Brother or Husband, Woobie, Destroyer of Worlds, Dreaming of Things to Come
- Domains: Revenge, Widows, Princesses
- Allies: Altera, The Bride, Sayo Samonji
- Enemies: Fafnir
- Conflicted Opinions: Brynhild
- Distaff Counterpart to: Lucian
- Kriemhild was the princess of Burgundy and the sister of king Gunther who eventually married to the legendary hero Siegfried. However, after she ended up exposing one of Siegfried's misdeeds what would cause a potential disaster, he was killed by one of Gunther's men, Hagen, what cause Kriemhild to seek vengeance for what he had done to her husband.
- Since she already got her revenge by killing Hagen (and being killed herself for doing it), she is technically much calmer now. That being said, she probably isn't the sanest person after everything she went through and it is best not to badmouth her late husband around her.
- One of things she did to seek revenge was to marry King Etzel of Huns aka Attila the Hun to gain a foothold. Which extends to the history of Altera. While the whole thing was was a political move by Altera's followers as Altera never truly cared about the marriage, the two of them didn't hate eachother. Surprisingly, Altera does seem to like the Etzel name to some extend. Also don't ask where Ortlieb comes into this.
- She feels conflicted on Brynhild. While she can sense the same roots coming from her as with Brünhild, the woman her brother married and whom Siegfried might have either deflowered so that Gunther can sleep with her or just held in place so that Gunther can get his way with her, she acknowledges that the two of them are different people with different stories. Brynhild acknowledges this as well, knowing that she is different person from Gudrun, though since she can sense a presence similar to Sigurd in her, things can get dicey in the future.
- Fafnir does not appreciate the wife of Siegfried being here, and would like to kill her as a payback forwards him. However, since she seemed to have carried Balmung with her into the Pantheon, he is cautious about her in case his arrogance would be his undoing.
- She would like to try to reclaim Siegfried's treasure after Hagen threw it away so that she can't amass an army to kill him, but rumours that the gold might be cursed depending if the hoard originally belonged to Fafnir or Nibelungen (and the latter might have been cursed as well) or both has her made reconsider.
- In trope, she is the female counterpart to Lucian. However, while Lucian's quest for revenge is at least somewhat constructive, hers was pulley destructive, with it killing many good men and ruining one kingdom and heavily hurting another, with even her own brother being nothing more than a casualty and her second son something to start a war. In a span of one party, none a less.
- Is being partly taught by The Bride how to handle a sword, partly so that if she needs to face someone, she can do it without the cost of others, so to speak.
- While she doesn't hold anything against Siegfried Schtauffen, she does find disappointment that he's not her husband.
- Sayo Samonji is interested in her. Or rather, he is more interested in Balmung, as he believes it carries a partial history with himself.
Ren Hakuryuu, God of Blinding Revenge (Hakuryuu-san)
- Rank: Demigod, Intermediate God in Full Dijin Equip
- Symbol: A picture of his scar with a black Rukh
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil <-> Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Was once a good person who fell into Depravity, Losing his arm and later his legs but making new ones thanks to Zangan, His Dijin Zangan's Powers and his other Dijin Belial's Power, Really bad issues with his mother, A protagonist who becomes a villain, Being Alladin's Kings Candidate, Wanting to destroy the world to end the misery he's been though
- Domains: Power, REVENGE, Emotion, War, Morality, Leadership
- Followers: Vengence/Anders
- Allies: The White, Oda Nobunaga.
- Enemies: Ren Gyokuen, Ghetsis Harmonia, Ragyo Kiryuin , Harry Potter, Madoka Kaname, Monkey D. Luffy, Naruto Uzumaki, Nia Teppelin, Most of the House of Heroes, All ascended Fairy Tail characters, Inaho Kaizuka, Asura, Azula
- One-Sided Enemy: Zuko
- Opposed by: Alibaba Saluja. However Alibaba is not opposing him out of hate, but out of a desire to save him.
- Conflicting Opinion: Dio Brando. Mainly because although he doesn't get along with him, his desire to remake the world is something he agrees with.
- He isn't sure how to feel about his predecessor Sasuke Uchiha.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with Kurapika. Both have sworn to kill Gyokuen but Hakuryuu reminds him that she is his mother. Kurapika is naturally concerned for Hakuryuu.
- Alladin and Morigana still consider him friends and actively try to convince him to stop. Hakuryuu has so far shooed them away each time. Especially since Alladin has refused to work with Hakuryuu to achieve his goals. Of course Morgiana told him that she would stop him if goes off the rails
- After Sasuke ascended to the god Polarizing Characters, his old spot was taken. Then Ren Gyokuen ascended to the pantheon and not long after Hakuryuu followed after with the intent to kill her.
- Sasuke has attempted to convince Hakuryuu to avoid walking his path but Hakuryuu has made it clear he will fight him if he continues. Sasuke, being Sasuke, has decided to leave Naruto to handle it.
- Zuko also has tried to convince him to stop, especially since he is similar to Hakuryuu as well. When Azula found out, she attempted to manipulate Hakuryuu, but Hakuryuu told them both to leave him alone.
- Joined the Great United Alliance of Destruction after ascended. In his opinion, the world should be destroyed and anyone naive in thinking it can be saved is fooling themselves.
- Belial's ability has made him a major threat to anyone who fights him. As seen what he did to Alibaba, nobody knows where those spirits go when separated and thus he's considered a valuable tool for the Alliance of Destruction.
- The fact that he sounds like Harry Potter has made him a bit angry. Harry has decided to go against him since he fell into depravity.
- Inaho hates him for both his impulsive behavior and the fact that his voice reminds him of Slaine.
- Personally hates almost everyone within the House of Heroes. Most of them are too idealistic for him and remind him of Alibaba and Alladin. The fact that many think he's kinda insane makes it more complicated.
- Is currently working on Ascending Judar so that they can work together better.