open/close all folders
Anubis, God of Human-Bodied Beasts (Inepu, Jackal God, God of the Dead, Anoobis, Goobis)
- Greater God
- Symbol: A jackal standing atop of a circle of Mummy Wrap
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Jackal Head, Fair Death Deities Villainized, Embalming And Wrapping Mummies, Tick Damages, Majorly Well Known Egyptian Deity
- Domains: Beasts, Death, Law
- Allies: Osiris, Geb, Sobek, Deities That Are A Little Bit Beastly, Nasus, Doggie Kruger, Shikieiki Yamaxanadu, Anakaris, Hades, Decim
- Enemies: Nightmare Moon
- Ascended when it was known that when people think of jackals, he's the first that comes to mind, especially with how his image of ' the jackal headed deity' is embalmed in the minds of those who know their Egypt stuffs. Oh, and as much as it horrifies him, also identifying himself as a star of many a Furry Fandom. WHAT HAS HE DONE TO DESERVE THIS!?◊
- He could easily take the throne of God of Jackals, but he doesn't want to right now.
- He's one of the Afterlife deities that Hades can relate to, as Anubis had his share of being villainized as a maniac just because he's a God for the Dead. It's just his job and a necessary one, and he'll be damned if he played favorites!
- Known to bring destructions when he took on the Battlefield of the Gods. He might not be very mobile, but standing still while Anubis barrages you with death locusts, hands of the dead trying to drag you to the underworld or his death eye laser is considered one of the stupidest things people can do.
- Frequently visits Anakaris to help him take care of his mummy wraps.
- He also hangs around with Nasus as Anubis knows exactly just where he took his look from. If they, by any chance, took on the battlefield together, then he trusts Nasus to be the immovable force to guard the frontline while he blasts away from the back side.
- It was known that the Western counterpart of Doggie Kruger was named after him (Anubis Cruger). While he's mostly a neutral God, Anubis has no regrets because Cruger is not sullying his name by doing ridiculous things.
- Jotaro Kujo asserted that he has once tangled with a certain cursed sword bearing the same name. Anubis quickly asserted that it is NOT him, even if they bear the same name and look, he's not a cursed, malevolent Stand, that's not part of the job of being the guardian of the dead. He can attest the same on other deities like Geb, Osiris (his father) and Bastet...
- Well speaking of Bastet, some say that he might have hots for her... But he always denies this. Deities like him has no time for romance. Plus he's a dog-ish creature, and she's a cat, they're supposed to 'come to blows'.
- Anubis likes to cultivate the image of being a stoic, serious guardian, but he can't help at times to break down into dancing... only to quickly revert to being the stoic gate guardian in case he senses someone about to look at him dance.
- At one point after his entry, an unknowning Akali took read on his name, and wondered if he might be just another noob... though she blundered a little because Anubis was right behind her to correct her. The exchange goes like this:
Akali: So many noobs... Will—
Anubis: I may be Anubis. But I am not a noob.
- Though Freya seems to occasionally tease him by calling him such, it's right there on one of his aliases.
- Absolutely did not like seeing Nightmare Moon in the Pantheon, particularly because the same darkness that created her corrupted him in the past, and he was defeated by Bastet and her feline companions (that looked suspiciously like the Mane 6). Also is leery of Discord since he allied himself with the Cat Goddess.
- Was approached by Yomi, who had heard her old friend was in the Pantheon, though when she found him she seemed thoroughly confused. The Anubis she knew, after all, was far less animalistic, and more importantly, a girl. It took a few seconds to clear up the misunderstanding: Yomi had simply mistaken the god for his little sister.
Barbara Ann Minerva/Cheetah
Barbara Ann Minerva, Goddess of Beastesses (Cheetah, Priscilla Rich, Debora Domaine, Sabrina Ballesteros, The Apex Predator)
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: Either the Claws of a Cheetah or her Alternate Self's Injustice 2 Emblem (a Cheetah head).
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Beastesses, Dark Action Girls, Barbie Doll Anatomy, Evil Redheads, Power at a Price, Super Speed and Super Strength, Cannibalism, Evil Brits, Femme Fatalons, Cat Girls, Diabolical Masterminds. Formerly Legacy Characters.
- Domains: Savagery, Villainy, Hunting, Great Britain.
- Allies: Lex Luthor, Captain Cold, Harley Quinn, Hannibal Lecter, Jabba the Hutt, Lust, Mileena.
- The DC Universe: Diana of Themyscira/Wonder Woman, Clark Kent/Kal-El/Superman, Bruce Wayne/Batman, Selina Kyle/Catwoman, Barry Allen/The Flash and many other DC Superheroes.
- Other Enemies: Hercules (when not in his DC Universe self), Kratos, Annabeth Chase, Percy Jackson, Inori Yamabuki, Maya Fallegeros, Rengar.
- Most stories depict Barbara Ann Minerva as a mere archeologist who discovered a powerful artifact. Sadly, it was cursed with the blood of a dead guardian and the berries/leaves of the ancient plant god Urzkartaga. It transformed her into a terrifying archetype of a humanoid cheetah. No matter what version she has become, Cheetah always goes to blows with her arch nemesis Wonder Woman. The latest version puts a tragic twist in the story. The woman once idolized the amazon before blaming her for failing to prevent the curse. Diana hopes to find a cure for the ailment.
- Ascended at petition of Lex Luthor, God of Super Villains. She's one of the most powerful animal-themed supervillainesses in the Pantheon and can go toe to toe with the likes of Superman. Some say she even has an advantage over him over her magic claws.
- With that said, her power level has fluctuated over the years, from managing to beat Superman to being knocked out by Batman in one blow. It was also during that time that she had a feud with antihero Catwoman. The two remain harsh enemies, with Cheetah furious that Selina actually came close to beating her. In that case, the Court of the Gods sympathized with ther and upgraded her to Intermediate Goddess.
- Is not really a team player when it comes to working with the GUAE. All she truly wants is to see Wonder Woman dead at her hands. All else is secondary. With that said, she is a valuable asset to the cause.
- DC heroes aren't the only ones who have to be careful with her. She has started to attack Hercules as well. The demigod has relished the challenge, though he has assured Wonder Woman that he won't outright kill her. The bouts between the two have been draws so far.
- There was a time when Cheetah picked out a person to hold for ransom. That person turned out to be Annabeth Chase, a big fan of Diana. She was disappointed that the person who arrived was Percy instead. The subsequent fight was a brutal one as his rage was enough to drive her off. The son of Poseidon isn't as forgiving and won't guarantee that he would let Cheetah live if they meet again.
- Her next target was Maya Fallegeros, whose organization is specifically designed to deal with threats like her. While Maya agreed to let Diana handle this, she fears that it would eventually lead to people getting killed. Turns out that she was next in line. Luckily, her daggers were more than capable of piercing Cheetah's hide. Still, it was a battle she had to retreat from. Afterwards, she manage to get Wonder Woman to reluctantly pool their resources for capturing Barbara.
- Other hunters have flowered and not with the same restraint. Rengar sees the Cheetah as a worthy adversary to challenge. He has every intention to have her head as a trophy.
- The Hunter decided that Cheetah was to dangerous to let roam and has set off to deal with the threat him/herself. It may be a tall order to the hunter, but it's odds that the God of Monster Hunters has dealt with in the past.
- The only other person that she hates nearly as much as Wonder Woman is... Kratos. The former God of War can't stop attacking her, hoping to claim her fur as a prize. It's one of the few instances where she is willing to form an alliance with Diana. There is no version where the amazon would let Barbara get murdered.
- Due to the fact that she's not a virgin to start with, she must cope with the pain when untransformed... and when she transforms again, she gets euphoria.
- Her alternate self is shown to join a society of supervillains led by Gorilla Grodd. This one is more vicious than most and is convinced that amazon blood can cure her curse. She actually like this version of her, unlike most of the other DC deities. She hopes that her appearance would draw more to her rank.
- Many have wondered that if her abilities include super speed. It is possible since Wonder Woman is superhumanly fast after all. While Barry doubts she's as fast as him, he did admit she has been able to tag him at times.
- One thing that's true is that she does not speak fluent Cheetah. Inori tested this out by trying to talk to Barbara that way. The experiment nearly got her killed in the proccess.
- Is occasionally a mercenary under Jabba the Hutt. Her skills as an archeologist comes in handy when it comes to exploring remote parts of Tatooine.
- There was a hope that the ascension of Frasier Crane would finally get her to see a true psychiatrist. Instead, she purposely sought the service of Hannibal Lecture. There is little doubt that his service will be counterproductive of what she actually needs.
- Has formed a rather odd team up with Mileena. Like Barbara, Mileena maintains an obsession with Kitana due to being her clone. Both woman have agreed to help kill the other.
Ichigo Momomiya/Mew Ichigo
Ichigo Momomiya, Goddess of Catgirls (Mew Ichigo, Momomiya-san, Zoey Hanson)
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: The Strawberbell
- Theme Music: My Sweet Heart, Mew Ichigo no Theme
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Cat Girls, Gets Her Powers from Irimote Cat, Magical Girls, Sleepyhead, Pink Means Feminine, Heart-Themed Powers, Rose-Haired Sweetie, Cute Clumsy Girl
- Domains: Animals, Good, Law, Radiance, Spell
- Followers: Chen, Nepeta Leijon, Kat Vance, Mi'qote, Yukari Kotozume/Cure Macaron
- Allies: Felicia, Tsukasa Kadoya, Blake Belladonna, Taokaka, Francesca Lucchini, Sakura Kinomoto, Usagi Tsukino, Madoka Kaname, Sakaki, Rutile, Miss Fortune, Alphys
- Enemies: Evil aliens, Doctor Eggman
- Abhorrently admired by: Adam Taurus
- Ichigo is one of a group of humans called Mew Mews; in fact, she's their leader. Mew Mews, at least in the setting Ichigo comes from, are human females with unique DNA patterns that incorporate DNA from endangered animals; this unusual trait gives each Mew Mew powers corresponding to said animal and allows them to become Magical Girls. She herself has the DNA of the Iriomote Cat.
- The Mew Mews are notable for fact that they helped to really revive the Five-Man Band concept in magical girls, thus giving her quite a bit of importance in the Magical Girl Sisterhood. In fact, due to Madoka's current situation, she might be in a position to rank up to help them cover some losses.
- She naturally gets along with many cat girls who have ascended to the Pantheon. Special mention goes to Taokaka and Lucchini as all three of them share one similar trait with each other.
- Ichigo does have the power to turn into an actual cat, but it's involuntary and really serves no real purpose other than maybe being able to talk to animals. And the only way to turn her back to normal is to kiss her.
- Due to the enemies she has fought, she has a distrust of aliens in general, though is open to the idea that there are good aliens. But she outright hates Eggman for using animals to power his robots.
- She appreciates Sakaki for keeping an Iriomote Cat as a pet and taking such good care of it.
- Has heard some commotion about a Pretty Cure team being similar to the Mew Mews in terms of theming. Considering that she is close to many Precures, she really doesn't like how people bash them for being similar to the Mew Mews.
- Alphys seems to have some sort of fascination towards her. While she doesn't mind it in the slightest, she doesn't like the idea that Alphys believes that "Mew Mew Kissy Cutie" was the original while "Tokyo Mew Mew" was the Expy. Though it really doesn't hamper their friendship too much.
- She is currently filing a restraining order with the Court against Adam Taurus, for his creepy obsession with protecting her. No word has come out whether or not it went through.
Lady Vashj, Goddess of Snake People (Coilfang Matron, Naga Sea Witch)
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: Her Bow
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: The Dragon to Azshara and Illidan, Flunky Boss, Deeply jealous of Tyrande, Only referred to as Vashj, Mage Marksman, Formerly a Highborne turned Naga
- Domains: Snake People, Bows, Frost magic, Sea, Loyalty
- Allies: Illidan Stormrage, Kael'thas Sunstrider, Medusa, Ursula
- Rivals: Slithice the Naga Siren, Laharl, Alice, Other Archers.
- Enemies: Tyrande Whisperwind, Malfurion Stormrage, Arthas Menethil, Samuel L. Jackson, Indiana Jones, Murky, Leviathan the Tidehunter, Undyne, Ariel
- Annoyed by: Miia
- Unknown Connection: N'Zoth
- Originally a member of the Highborne, Lady Vashj was once the right hand of Queen Azsharam which Vashj was deeply loyal too, until the first invasion of the burning legion happened and as a result, the world was hit by the Great Sundering. Her people was turned into the Naga after Azshara made a deal with a powerful force (Rumored to be the old god N'Zoth) and since then they have been terrorizing the depths of the ocean.
- She was actually surprised to find Lord Illidan ascended, and as a result decided to serve him once more. At first she had her doubts about Kael'thas but nonetheless has warmed up to him overtime.
- She originally confused Slithice for a fellow Naga Sea Witch but the latter didn't want to be involved with her in any way. Vashj can't help but feel like she looks somewhat familiar
- She once bumped into Laharl once and was perplexed to find that the Half-Demon sounds somewhat like her. Laharl on his part finds this interesting and considers Vashj his personal rival, but the Naga Witch only limits herself to ignore him. Although she knows for a fact that her fighting style hard-counters him anyway.
- Murky despises her since the Naga enslaved some murlocs and usually attacks her on sight. Vashj is actually surprised that a tiny Murloc could be so persistant.
- That also made her enemies with Tidehunter and Undyne, who are the so-called "big brothers" of Murky. She has been attacked by them in a couple of occasion but nothing she couldn't handle by herself.
- Because of her title, both Samuel Jackson and Indiana Jones don't like being around her. One is tired of dealing with creatures like her while the other is actually scared of her.
- She is really loyal to her master Queen Azshara, to the point of being a borderline Yandere if someone got any favours from her. That's why she despises Tyrande because she was asked to join Azshara, which made Vashj felt really jealous of the Priestess.
- She was invited once to join other Yanderes but she turned them down because she is much more composed thanks to Illidan's command.
- She is a very skilled archer and often likes to practice her aim by shooting at murlocs in her free time. That's why she is bitter rivals with any archer she comes accross.
- Given her nature as a Naga, she frequently seen hanging around large bodies of water. She actually made some good friends that reminds her of her people like Ursula. Of course, Ariel doesn't like how Vashj got very friendly with Ursula and tries to avoid her at all costs.
- She has heard interesting thing about the so called Nexus and wanted to join Illidan and Kael in the brawl. Unfortunately, she is still waiting for her invitation but she hasn't given up her chances yet.
- Her reaction to other people like her has been...mixed to say the least
- She does get along with Medusa because both were turned into the creatures they are today an Vashj believes that the gorgon could be a really powerful Naga Sea Witch if she wanted. She was even surprised that in the past when Medusa fought alongside the Defenders of the Ancient, she used to look a lot like her.
- Miia originally mistook her for another Lamia and tried to befriend her, even to the point of inviting her to share some "private time" with her darling. Vashj refused, stating that she is a Naga, not a Lamia. It got to the point that the Naga once tried to Freeze Miia because she kept pestering her
- Her poor treatment over Miia made another Lamia come after her. To her surprise, Alice was actually more powerful than she looked and Vashj finds her a worthy adversary. Alice just warned the naga to behave around Miia or she will see her again very soon.
- She is actually very impressed by those who can assume a serpentine form; deified examples include Luna Platz and Cobra Commander.
Red XIII, God of Wise Beasts (Nanaki, "DogCat", "MeowBark")
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: The Roman numeral XIII above the circle-thingy tattooed on his left foreleg.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Long lifespans, Talking Animal, Harmony with Nature, Fighting with Headdresses, Flaming tails, Endangered Species, given a number as a name, Teen Genius (by his species' standards), Demoted to Extra
- Domains: Earth, Fire, Moon, Nature, Knowledge
- Followers: Nedzu, Shamisen, Detective Chimp, Jolly Jumper, Archimedes, the Rats of NIMH, Altivo, the Houhynhyms, (An Ape Named) Ape, Thomas Kemper, Krosp I, Blackwing, the Satome Canine Warriors, Koromaru, Boney, SCP-1156 a.k.a. "Wellington G. Wonderhorse"
- Allies: Cloud Strife, Tifa Lockhart, Aerith Gainsborough, Hobbes, Mowgli
- Enemies: Professor Hojo, Sephiroth, Ryoma Sengoku, Kyubey, Jadis, Smaug
- Despite being a beast, he's smarter than several of the Knowledge Gods (for one, the orangutan Librarian is still faR smarter). In fact, among Cloud's crew, not only is he smart for an "animal", he's probably the smartest member of the party, which was what earned him this title in the Pantheon.
- Seems to get giddy whenever Amaterasu comes to visit and has been subject to teasing from Zak and Swarm because of it.
- Debate rages over whether Red is a feline or canine. He usually has a good laugh at that.
- But then it got ridiculous when people started taking sides and arguing over it, with Alphonse Elric, Sakaki, and Beerus on the "cat" side, and Shinjiro Aragaki, Ken Amada, and Amaterasu on the "dog" side. Somehow, during these arguments, Scar finds himself standing next to Red and both find themselves smiling in amusement.
- Because he has Ape has a follower, George of the Jungle visits Red's temple often to hang out with him (Ape, Red, or even both).
- Was fearful and furious that Hojo managed to ascend to the Pantheon, having been experimented on by him before. In fact, one of those experiments was Hojo trying to work…something by mixing DNA from him and Aerith.
- He also hates Ryoma Sengoku for harboring Hojo prior to that ascension.
- Because his father was petrified, Red XIII is not a fan of those with the ability to inflict that. In particular, he heard of Jadis from Aslan, and promises to only stop her with help.
Caesar, God of Uplifted Animals
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The Apes' tribal insignia (modeled after a circular attic window Caesar had back when he lived with humans)
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Leading his Fellow Apes, Guile Hero, Ideal Hero, Intelligence that Surpasses Most Humans, Magnetic Hero, Raised by Humans
- Domains: Leadership, Intelligence, Apes
- Heralds: Maurice, Rocket, Bad Ape, various other apes within Caesar's tribe, Nova
- Avatar: Andy Serkis
- Allies: Winston, King Kong, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, pretty much all non-evil primate gods in the Pantheon, Fluttershy, Babar, Crash Bandicoot, Nedzu, Moses, Littlefoot
- Enemies: Koba, Mojo Jojo, Scar, Napoleon
- Opposed by: The God-Emperor of Mankind
- Odd Friendship with: Asterix
- A scientist named Dr. Will Rodman set out to create a cure for Alzheimer's Disease, leading to the creation of ALZ-112. An ape known as "Bright Eyes" ended up getting affected by the virus and started acting aggressive towards humans. After she was put down, Rodman adopted her baby and names him Caesar. This ape shows intelligence beyond that of normal ones and as Rodman continues to work, Caesar continues to grow. Eventually, Caesar is taken away to an abusive animal plant, starts an uprising with his ape inmates, and parts ways with Rodman. From there, he establishes a tribe with his apes and following a failed attempt at a peaceful coexistence with humans, he and his tribe set out to find a new home. After running into an insane colonel, Caesar and his apes, alongside a mute human girl who tagged along with them, find a new home for Caesar's tribe, though it ended with Caesar succumbing to wounds he incurred earlier.
- Despite having some clashes with humans in the past, Caesar has made it quite clear, having also seen the good side of humans, that he doesn't believe humans are real monsters nor are they bastards, which has put him at odds with most gods that actually do believe those things, but he always does what he can to avoid having to get violent with those gods whenever possible.
- With many different kinds of primates from different worlds present, Caesar got an opportunity to get himself acquainted with them. He's friendly towards most of them, but of particular note are Winston and King Kong. In Winston's case, they can relate to them dealing with resentful apes that caused significant conflict with Koba's betrayal of Caesar and Winston's caretaker getting killed by other gorilla's present in the place Winston used to live in respectively. As for Kong, it could be some sort of similarity between them, along with Caesar being aware that Kong isn't that bad by default. As for some of the other primates, Caesar was a bit surprised when he found out Donkey Kong and his Kong Krew sometimes use unconventional weapons, but was quickly assured that the weapons are used whenever there's serious trouble and not for instigating wanton havoc.
- Even though there isn't much in the way of primates that could cause trouble aside from Koba, Mojo Jojo was someone that Caesar is very wary of. While he knows of the circumstances that would lead to Mojo Jojo becoming who he is, all those attempts at taking over the world is more than enough for Caesar to keep watch on him. At the very least Mojo Jojo hasn't taken up on Koba's offers for an alliance yet.
- He has gained a lot of sympathy from, oddly enough, Fluttershy, who was horrified to have learned the cruelty that he and his ape followers suffered at the hands of very bad humans. Caesar in return has shown a great deal of respect for Fluttershy, due to the fact that Fluttershy is more than happy to treat apes with kindness. Though whenever they talk, Caesar would usually just use sign language since Fluttershy found his voice a little too intimidating (though she was amazed to learn Caesar was capable of speech).
- Caesar gets along great with Babar, and was the first to note that he and the elephant king have had remarkably similar adventures; they both ended up raised by humans shortly after the deaths of their mothers, but eventually returned to their kind and formed thriving kingdoms using the knowledge they gained from their upbringing. Babar recognizes and admires that Caesar is, by all accounts, a good person and an excellent leader to his people even after everything the primate's been through.
- Probably the only kinds of humans that he just doesn't like are people who are abusive to animals, given his past of living in an animal shelter and putting up with a cruel headmaster. Draco Malfoy, who somehow resembles the man that abused Caesar and other apes, is someone that Caesar would very much keep his distance from. Caesar is also aware that Draco is not quite as bad of a person now compared to back then, but prefers not to be near him just to be safe.
- Despite Caesar doing his best not to cause too much trouble for humans, The God-Emperor of Mankind is incredibly distrustful of Caesar, seeing as how the circumstances that led to Caesar and the other ape's intelligence increasing would cause catastrophic damage later, especially for humans.
- While he was able to a number of additional animals with increased intelligence throughout the Pantheon, he managed to get along really well with Nedzu and Crash Bandicoot (though "intelligent" is used pretty loosely for the latter's case). Caesar was actually friends with Crash for some time and, before Koba ended up becoming a major problem, Caesar talked to Crash about giving Koba a tour of the Pantheon. It was something that Caesar would later regret, especially since he didn't realize Koba's true nature until it was too late. And then there was another later incident where Koba tried to kill Nedzu, but failed. Nevertheless, Caesar, Crash, and Nedzu hang out together on a regular basis, usually to talk about Caesar and Nedzu's goals and good coexistence, with Crash simply tagging along.
- Usurpers are a bit of a sore spot for him given what happened between him and Koba. Caesar really doesn't like Scar and Napoleon to say the least, given how the two caused plenty of problems for others under their rule after taking it over. It really doesn't help that the two are already allied with Koba, especially with Napoleon being similar to Koba in more ways than one.
- His journey to lead his apes to a safe haven and being a strong leader for them while overcoming a multitude of hardships brought Caesar the attention of Moses and Littlefoot. The two also had their own adventures in finding a new home amidst troubling times and Moses can relate to Caesar's predicament of coming into conflict against someone that was once close to him. Littlefoot in particular was saddened to hear that Caesar never got to live to see a good life in his ape tribe's home after reaching it.
- It didn't take that long for him to find out that there's another human named Caesar. More specifically, the Roman Emperor Julius Ceasar. The ape is very cautious of this particular Caesar to say the least, especially with all of the divisive opinions people have on the Roman Emperor, along with experience in military and war. Oddly enough, both Caesars ended up being victims of being backstabbed by a former ally of theirs, though the ape survived the attempt on his life. Julius Caesar does see the primate as a good leader to the ape tribe and isn't fond of Koba all things considered.
- This did lead Asterix to the primate, thinking that something is wrong there. The confusion was cleared up after a bit of time and Asterix was on peaceful terms with the primate. The primate's leadership skills and intentions, along with Asterix having a good heart, may have helped.
- Apes alone weak, apes together strong.
Hunter and Bianca
Hunter and Bianca, Co-Gods of Carnivore Confusion
- Lesser Deities
- Symbol: Hunter's bow and Bianca's spellbook
- Alignment: Chaotic Good (Hunter) and Neutral Good (Bianca)
- Both: A cheetah and rabbit in an Interspecies Romance
- Hunter: Badass Normal, a cheetah who hates water and loves skateboarding, cowardly cheetah, Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass, Funny Animal, Small Name, Big Ego, partial to bows
- Bianca: Adorkable, Defrosting Ice Queen, gave up her evil ways, still learning as a sorceress, Humanoid Female Animal, can travel by becoming a rainbow, Righteous Rabbit
- Domains: Anthropomorphic Animals, Interspecies Romance
- Spyro, Sparx, and Ignitus threw Hunter and Bianca a lively party in the House of Celebration when it was announced that they had been chosen to ascend. They weren't too amused when they found out what they were ascending for, though. They've been enjoying godhood so far, but the both of them prefer not to bring up their title whenever possible. All in all, they just try to enjoy their stay in the Pantheon, and to not think too hard on their title or second guess themselves.
- While they were happy to join their friends among the ranks of the Pantheon, Hunter and Bianca weren't all too excited to find out that a few of their old enemies had also ascended. Ripto who had once attempted to take over Avalar, has a temple, as well as Malefor, the dragon who wanted to take over the entire world, and was responsible for Ignitus' death.
- While Moneybags is also a jerk, and Hunter and Bianca very rightfully dislike him, he isn't quite as malicious as Ripto or Malefor. He's on Bianca's bad side especially, though, because of his willingness to sell a dragon egg rather than turn it over to Spyro.
- Nabi and Doki, being a fellow cat-rabbit pair, have been majorly supportive of Hunter and Bianca and are always there for them to help them ease their doubts. They completely understood Hunter and Bianca's apparent dislike for their title and confided in them about the hardships they faced as an interspecies couple prior to their ascension.
- Ruby has become fairly close with Hunter and Bianca for similar reasons. She once had a crush on a cat, and has been with both a human and a lion. She always assures them that it really is best not to think too hard on it, and to just enjoy each other's company no matter what. Ruby and Bianca can also be frequently seen practicing magic together.
- Miyamoto Usagi and Judy Hopps, excited to see another member of their kin ascend, welcomed Bianca to the Pantheon with open arms. They're pretty fond of Hunter, too, but they do think that he needs to put some clothes on. Nabi and Doki have been thinking the same thing, but they've respectfully elected to never bring it up.
- What finally motivated Bianca to turn away from evil was the revelation that the Sorceress, her former master, had been planning to kill the baby dragons they had stolen for their wings. As such, she has nothing nice to say about the Child Abuse Supporters or any other deity who willingly harms children.
- Bianca was horrified when she found out what exactly "continuity" meant when used in reference to the Grineer. Warping the minds of children into complete despair before hijacking their bodies? Despicable! As such, Bianca abosolutely detests the Twin Queens.
- Already disturbed by the existence of Pleasure Island, Bianca was even more displeased to find out that its owner, the Coachman, also existed among the ranks of the Pantheon. There aren't enough words out there to describe her distaste for him. The fact that he wants to introduce resident Child Eater Pennywise as a clown on Pleasure Island only intensifies her hatred for him.
- Bianca greatly admires Trixie and her efforts to become a better pony. She was evil herself once under the Sorceress and has never been better since she chose the path of goodness over evil. Trixie can often be seen tutoring Bianca in magic.
- Hunter sometimes gets accused of being a stoner. He either gets disapproving glances from deities who think that he looks and sounds high, or deities asking where he hides his stash and where he gets it, because they want what he's having. Hunter is getting increasingly unamused by these allegations.
Hunter Series, Divine Biologically-Made Reptilian People (MA-121)
- Lesser Deities
- Symbol: Their Claws
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Half-Human Hybrid, It Can Think, Made of Iron, Prone to decapitating their targets in a single strike, Sadist, Super Soldier, Was Once a Man
- Domains: Reptiles, Bio-weapons, Hunting, Virus, Killing
- "Allies": Albert Wesker, Syzoth/Reptile, Mesogog, Indominus Rex
- Rivals: The Green Flu Hunter, The Yharnam Hunter
- Enemies: Chris and Claire Redfield, Leon S. Kennedy, Jill Valentine, Rebecca Chambers, Madame Vastra, Reiji Arisu and Xiaomu
- The "Hunters" are a series of B.O.W.s developed by the umbrella corporation with the purpose of eliminating anyone that may have survived the impact of the T-Virus or is immune to it. These reptilian creatures are highly aggresive, predatory and sadistic, often preferring to playing with their victims before killing them. They are also incredibly smart, enough that a pack of them overwhelmed the House they currently reside and had it closed from the rest of the pantheon given that it took a while before all the Hunters were eliminated and promptly relocated to a new temple. They were kept imprisoned in their current temple to avoid any potential Hunter attack that they could attempt.
- The temple they reside nowadays wasn't designed for them in mind, in fact it used to belong to Madame Vastra, a reptilian much like them but far from aggresive as the Hunters and apparently there are rumors that supposed invasion of the Hunters was something planned by Wesker to displace Vastra and force the pantheon authorities to contain the creatures in a temple. She doesn't mind being moved to a different place but she is very unhappy that these reptilian creatures don't help but create a bad impression about Reptilians.
- While there are many variants for the Hunter Series, three in particular are the most common found in their containment temple. The Alpha are the standard reptilian creatures, prone to lunging at their enemies and slashing their heads off. Then there are the Betas who are as aggressive as their Alpha counterpart but because of a series of tumors in their upper body, they have limited vision but make it up by being much more intelligent. Lastly, the last Hunter variant, Gamma, are more amphibian in nature but lack eyes so they use sound to move around. Instead of decapitating their foes, they instead prefer to swallow them alive.
- Reptile was curious about this creatures, reminding them of their extinct race of Saurians and wanted to learn more from them. Turns out he is one of the few deities that creatures are not hostile to, seeing him as a rare variant of a Sweeper who is more sapient as a result. Other more sensible deities have tried to keep Syzoth from spending too much time with the B.O.W.s in fear he becomes as aggressive as them.
- Some deities, led by Albert Wesker, have snuck into the Hunters temple and experimented on them by throwing the Alpha variants into FEV. The results were mixed, some became a more mutated version of the Sweeper Alpha variants with a more lethal toxine while others affected by the FEV suffered mutations that resulted into a Hunter Alpha becoming somewhat similar to their Beta counterparts, albeit the actual results have been redacted since most subjects have been terminated.
- Hunters have been a huge godsend for many that are involved in the bio-weapons market, so they are heavily sought after for how effective they are at murdering certain targets. That was one of the many reasons Kano saw potential in the reptilians, besides that he really wants to use thema against the S-F Team as well as the Cage Family.
- Notoriously, a few of deities have met other deities in a certain interdimensional conflict where as always, attacked anyone. Two particular deities in the form of Reiji Arisu and Xiaomu are very familiar with them and were not happy to learn that a huge pack of them were contained in a part of the pantheon, so they have kept an eye on them.
- The Gamma Variants don't tend to be lumped with their fellow Alpha and Beta versions, since they are closer to amphibians in nature and as a result need to be near bodies of water to survive. That's why those that managed to slip up from the temple tend to go to the House of Water & Ice or Aquatic Life. This would have proven problesome for the residing deities since Gamma Hunters are still as dangerous as their counterparts but the issues have been slightly fixed by the presence of the Plesioth and Zamtrios, who are known to feast on frogs and have taken advantage of the sudden appearance of the Gammas to feed on them.
- Surprisingly they get along with the Indominus Rex of all creatures, given that both the Hunters and the Indominus Rex are genetic designed creatures of reptilian origin that are very smart for their supposed animalistic behavior. She also has some amphibian traits so she also tends to be surrounded by the Gamma variants from time to time.
- Mesogog sees a lot of potential for his plans and has also forcibly taken a few of the Hunters from their temple to experiment on them. There is a rumor that he has managed to create another variant of a Hunter but so far nothing has been confirmed.
- Not to be confused with either the Green Flu Hunter nor the Yharnam Hunter. The B.O.W.s have had encounters with both deities, the infected one behaves somewhat like them but his humanoid appearances makes the reptilians target him like any other human they see abd while he can hold his ground, he can't handle more than two of them before he is overwhelmed. On the other hand, the Yharnam Hunter has been able to fend of several packs of them in their related pantheon adventures, as the reptilians are nothing they haven't encountered before.
Ricotta Elmar, Goddess of Animals That Look Incredibly Human (Rico)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: An orange cellphone with two screwdrivers crossed over it
- Theme Song: Scarlet Knight
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Attacks with a barrage of missiles, Those whose eyes match their hair color, Those whose intelligence is directly proportionate to the amount of candy they eat, Looking surprisingly human for a dog, De Arimasu~, Cute scientists, Required small, adorable character, Those who enjoy hugging people, The required smart person, People who wear glasses, Nice girls, Badass Adorable, Badass Normal
- Domains: War, Magitek, Science
- Allies: Millhiore Filliano Biscotti, Kokonoe, Nepgear, Chie Satonaka, Ika Musume, Kero, Tohru Honda, Makoto Nanaya, Jaune Clafoutis, Utau Hoshina, Tsubasa Kazanari, Colette Brunel, Max Genius, Fate Testarossa Harlaown, Hachiko, The houses of Knowledge and Technology, Gertrud Barkhorn
- Ricotta can often be found with Kokonoe due to their mutual use of Magitek and love of sweets so they can think harder.
- Ricotta enjoys being around Nepgear, Chie and Tohru because they sound strikingly like Millhiore.
- Ricotta has developed a friendship with Ika and Makoto because all of them look largely human yet still share many qualities with animals.
- Jaune will sometimes go to the House of Beasts to hang out with Rico to talk about the stuff that goes on in their respective nations.
- Rico has a lot of friends in the pantheon that sound like her such as Fate Testarossa Harlaown, Tsubasa Kazanari, Utau Hoshina and Colette Brunel.
- Rico will often go the house of food so she can get candy from Kero because she needs the energy she gets from them so she can think harder.
- The house of Technology is impressed by Ricotta's skills as she was able to build a working telecommunications system for all of Flonyard at the age of 5.
- The house of Knowledge is more impressed that she's the leader of Biscotti's research academy at the age of 13.
- Ricotta is allies with Max Genius due to the fact that they both use similar weapons.
Viral, God of Beast Folk
- Lesser God (Overdeity when piloting Tengen Toppa Enki Durga)
- Symbol: The Beastman Emblem
- Theme Music: Nikopol
- Alignment: Neutral Good, formerly Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Humongous Mecha, Heel–Face Turn, Threatening Shark, Weapon of Choice (Meat Cleaver), Mechas with many arms, doing what's supposed to be impossible, Immortality, Noble Demon, making the most of immortality.
- Domains: Beastmen, Battle, Sharks, Mecha
- Direct Superior: Lordgenome
- Allies: Simon, Yoko Littner, Bruce (one shark to another), Kamina (more of an unfriendly-friendly rivalry, but still), Nia, Guy Shishioh, Link, Undyne, Adam Taurus (Formerly).
- Partner: Garchomp
- Enemies: The Anti-Spiral, Gilgamesh
- Followers: Sveta, Kimahri Ronso, Kotaro Inugami, Almost Every Zoan Devil Fruit User Ever
- Previously one of Lordgenome's trusted followers in the Beastman Kingdom, he fought tooth and nail against Team Dai-Gurren (which was then led by Simon The Digger), despite being outclassed due to their sheer hot-bloodedness which they inherited from Kamina. When the threat of the Anti-Spirals became imminent though, he joined the latter group and apparently generated his own Spiral Power just because he's that badass.
- Has weekly duels with Kamina that draw massive crowds from all around the Pantheons. Tsunade's betting pool on how many laws of physics and nature they're going to break each time is one of the biggest money-makers in the entire House.
- Since he was already immortal before his accession, his culture shock was minimal compared to others.
- He gets along with Link and Guy on the account that they all sound similar. Especially the latter, due to the both of them sharing similar traits.
- Would like everyone to know that he doesn't dream of Kamina. This has just made things worse for him.
- Gilgamesh was outraged when he heard that Viral's mecha had the same name as his friend, Enkidu. As a result, Viral had to taste the power of the Gate of Babylon, but his mecha skills allowed him to be more than a match for the King of Heroes.
- After a quick sorta-friendly clash, Viral and Undyne bonded over being able to harness something humans have that their species normally doesn't: Spiral Power for Viral, and Determination for Undyne.
- He once ran into Adam Taurus while he was walking through the anthropormic section of the House of Beasts. Initally, they struck a deal due to their similar beastlike features and desire to see the human race subjugated. However, they completely broke ties once Viral decided to side with the humans. After that, they wanted nothing to do with each other.
Babar, God of Civilized Animals (Babar the King, King Babar, King of the Elephants)
- Symbol: The flag of his kingdom◊
- Theme Song: Babar Theme Song
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Anthropomorphic Shift, Civilized Animal, The Good King, Happily Married to Queen Celeste, Honorable Elephant, Reasonable Authority Figure, Royals Who Actually Do Something
- Domains: Elephants, Royalty
- Followers: Ernest and Celestine, Peter Rabbit
- Heralds: Queen Celeste (his wife), Pom, Flora, Alexander, Isabelle (his children), Badou (his grandson)
- Allies: Dumbo, Lazlo, Raj, and Clam, Ganesha, Bambi, Simba, Winnie the Pooh, Tarzan, Mowgli, Madame Foster, Nicholas St, North, Madeline, Pippi Longstocking, Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde, Rango, Good-aligned gods in the House of Royalty
- Enemies: Napoleon
- Wary of: Most hunters in the Pantheon.
- When Babar was a young elephant, his mother was shot by a hunter which led him to flee the jungle and into a large city, There, he befriended an elderly lady and learned to behave like a human. Upon returning to the jungle, Babar shared what he'd learned about human ways with his fellow elephants, and the elephants decided to construct a city, which they named Celesteville. Finally, Babar was made king of the elephants.
- Originally, he was considered for the title of Honorable Elephant before that title was eventually given to Ganesha given that he ascended earlier. That said, the two seem to get along pretty well.
- He is good friends with other elephant deities such as Dumbo and Raj. Through Raj, he befriended Lazlo and Clam, especially the former since he reminds him of his monkey friend Zephyr.
- He is very wary of most hunters in the Pantheon since they remind him of the hunter that shot his mother. This led him to be allies with Bambi, another animal whose mother met a similar end. Is also allies with Simba; he finds his story to be a little similar to his own.
- Winnie the Pooh was at first wary of the elephant because he initially mistook him for a heffalump, but it wasn't long before the misunderstanding was cleared up and he became friends with him. It might have something to do with his creator helping to introduce his stories to English-speaking audiences.
- While he’s a nice guy for the most part, he doesn’t like Napoleon for his abuse of power over the rest of the animals on his farm. He hopes that his children won’t be manipulated by the pig’s actions.
- He is on much friendlier terms with Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde due to both of them also being benevolent civilized animals. He will sometimes pay a visit to their temple.
- Is welcomed by the House of Royalty, who respects him for being a benevolent king.
- Was surprised to see Nicholas St. North in the Pantheon; seeing him reminded Babar of the time he helped his children invite the legendary Father Christmas to vacation in their home country and received a gift that promised a visit from him every year. Is also good friends with Madame Foster, who somehow reminds him of the Old Lady who helped him during his mortal life.
- Fellow children’s book characters such as Madeline are happy to greet him in the Pantheon and enjoy talking to him about their respective adventures. Somehow, he also gets along well with Pippi Longstocking, probably because his voice reminds her of her father. It was easy for Mowgli to befriend Babar given his encounters with other elephants, such as Colonel Hathi and his son.
Gadget Hackwrench, Goddess of Female Animals with Hair (Our Lady of the Workshop)
- Symbol: The Rescue Rangers logo; alternatively, her goggles
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Gadgeteer Geniuses, Wrench Wenches, The Smart Ones Of The Five-Man Band, Science Hero, Gadgetisms, Genki Girl, Ditzy Genius, Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold, Goggles Do Nothing, Humanoid Female Animal
- Domains: Mechanus, Animal, Hair
- Followers: Beans, Berri, Petunia Pig
- Allies: The Rescue Rangers (Chip, Dale,Monterey Jack) Kaylee Frye, Tali'Zorah vas Neema, Skuld, Tails, Dexter, Mickey Mouse, Fievel Mousekewitz, Speedy Gonzales, Jerry, Remy the Rat, Felicia & Jon Talbain,
- Enemies: Ratigan, Greebo, evil robots and Evil Geniuses
- Evil Counterpart: Penelope Mouse
- Gadget originally had the title for Wrench Wench for a while. However, the Court of the Gods decided to change the title to Furry Female Mane, as it was noticed that even though she was a female mouse, she had some long hair to go with it.
- Strangely enough, she was in the Pantheon for a longer period of time compared to Chip 'N Dale. Regardless, she is happy to meet up with the chipmunks again once they ascended.
- With her childhood friend Monterey Jack also arriving, the Rescue Rangers have once again opened for business within the Pantheon.
- The House of Food once tried some of her meals. They described it as tasting like machine oil.
- Gets along smoothly with mechanics such as Tails and Dexter. They, alongside other good-aligned mechanics, have been aiding the GUAG with their machines.
- Some have wondered if her skin is actually fur. There still hasn't been a clear answer regarding this.
- She has also stated that she doesn't have tattoos underneath her fur...provided that she actually has fur aside from her Furry Female Mane.
- Being a rodent herself, she has found good kinship with the likes of Mickey Mouse, Speedy Gonzales, Jerry, and Fievel Mousekewitz. She doesn't like Ratigan that much, though.
- As with all the other good and neutral-aligned rodents, she tends to keep her distance from Greebo.
- Every so often her hair color abruptly changes from her normal gold to orange. No one is entirely sure what is up with that.
- Once decided to dress up like a spy. She was noted be attractive by those that saw the costume.
- Her dad had disappeared for reasons unknown and not even the House of Knowledge is able to find details regarding Gadget's mother. Since she is effectively an orphan, she has found some good kinship with Felicia & Jon Talbain, both of whom were orphans and have a soft spot for good-hearted ones like her.
- That said, the only reason why Gadget is friends with Felicia is their shared background. As far as other cats are concerned (with Greebo already being disliked by her), she is wary of most of them as she has dealt with the crimes committed by someone known as Fat Cat back in her own world.
- On the subject of fat cats, she was a bit wary of Garfield given that he was...well, a Fat Cat. Garfield, however, doesn't have any interest in committing any crimes against her.
- That said, the only reason why Gadget is friends with Felicia is their shared background. As far as other cats are concerned (with Greebo already being disliked by her), she is wary of most of them as she has dealt with the crimes committed by someone known as Fat Cat back in her own world.
Medli, Goddess of Bird People (Sage of Earth)
- Symbol: The Rito Harp
- Theme Song: Earth God's Lyric
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: One of the Rito, The Sage of Earth, Owner of the Rito Harp, Power Through The Earth God's Lyric, Smart for her age
- Domains: Bird, Humanoid
- Followers: The Teppan, the Haspur, Yagharek, Volerans, Shrykes, Turians, Blaziken, Hawlucha, Balbaroy & Amon, Luke & Screech, the Arakkoa
- Allies: Link, Zelda, Darunia, Midna, Agitha, Fi, Lana, Papi, Hawkgirl, The Villager, Edward von Muir
- Enemies: Ganondorf, Cia, Zant, Ghiraham, Gengar, Beetlejuice, Spooky
- High Priest: Garuda
- Medli is one of the Rito, a race of bird-like people who are capable of flight through the scales of Valoo, their guardian deity. She served as Valoo's apprentice attendee and the successor to Laruto as the Sage of Earth.
- She was dragged into a battle against Cia and her forces. She weaponizes the power of her harp much like the mysterious Sheik.
- When she needs a headstart for flight, she'll ask to be picked up and thrown into the air. She used to be rather indiscriminate about who she asked, but some more mischievous (at best) deities would throw her into a wall, which caused her to see little Ritos and speak nonsense each time. Combined with the crash landings and the concussions, her friends had become worried for her. She's more careful who she asks for help now.
- Medli was surprised to learn of bird-like people other than the Ritos, probably because she hadn't ventured far from the Great Sea. One fateful day, she sailed out to sea on her own for the first time, and found some new land. This land turned out to be a gateway into the pantheon.
- She doesn't seem to like ghosts. Understandable, since Jalhalla, the leader of the Poes, was responsible for killing her predecessor, Laruto.
- She makes occasional visits to the Villager's town and can be considered a resident of his place.
- Her race were evolved from the fish-like Zora after the events of the Great Flood. Some questioned why a fish-like race would evolve into a bird-like race. The most popular theory about this in the pantheon is that the Goddesses intervened to protect the Zoras from the Sea, which was too hostile for Zora life. It was also due to the lack of fish that lived in the Sea, and to keep the sunken Hyrule a secret.
- However, in one era, Rito were found living in a remote region of Hyrule, coexisting with the Zoras, the race they seem to have evolved from. In addition, the Rito of this era have adopted a more avian-like appearance than in the Wind Waker era. Questions of the Rito within the Era of the Great Sea and these Rito is currently being investigated.
- In her off-time, Medli may play with her harp at the top of her temple. It's said that Edward agreed to play the harp with her, and thus, the two sometimes can be seen playing together.
Napoleon, God of Walking Animals
- Symbol: The words "All animals are equal...but some animals are more equal than others".
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Rebelling against Humans But Becoming Similar to Them, Becoming a Corrupt Despot, Villainous Pig, Being the Cain to Snowball's Abel, The Alcoholic (Ironically he Can't Hold His Liquor), Breaking Every Rule He Made Especially the Most Important One (Trope Namer for that), Talking Animal, Full-Circle Revolution, Meet the New Boss, Tyrant Takes the Helm, Absolute Immorality, Satires of Russian Communism
- Domains: Law, Evil, Tyranny, Animals (Betrayed), Hypocrisy
- Allies: Big Brother, Darkseid, Arthas Menethil, Scar, Bambi (Uuuuh...)
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Most Human(oid) Lawful Evil deities
- Enemies: Most Animal Deities (But especially Every Equine and Equestrian Deity Ever), Lady Rainicorn, Babe, Caesar, Lady and Tramp, Pongo and Perdita, Meowth, Garfield, Shogo Makishima, the entire Grand United Alliance of Chaos, Jean-Luc Picard
- Despite leading the rest of the animals on a farm to free themselves from humans, Napoleon gradually become more and more corrupt as he abused his power over the rest of animals. The moment that made it clear that he was no longer different from humans was when Napoleon decided to stand on his hind legs, going against the very essence of the Animalism he was supposed to stand for. This is the reason for his ascension.
- Also for the reasons mentioned above, he is one animal to be considered a traitor to what an animal stands for, not just in his home series but also everywhere else. Let's just say that every good and neutral animal hates him and let's leave it at that.
- Babe hated him for how bad he makes pigs look. Meanwhile, Napoleon thinks that the piglet is merely misguided and hopes to convince him to see things his way.
- But in particular, Koku-oh, Heracles, Eeyore and most deities from Equestria really hate him, because he sent Boxer to the knackers after the horse could no longer work for him.
- He also earned the ire of Lady Rainicorn and many motherly dogs, not only for the above reasons, but also because Rainicorn found out what he did to Jessie's puppies. In fact, Tramp, Pongo, and Perdita threatened to butcher him if he would ever dare to touch their puppies; they can and they will.
- Is slightly amused at Meowth, believing they are Not So Different. On the other paw, Meowth disapproves of him just like any other animal deity and feels disgusted at such notion.
- He also had no luck trying to convince Garfield of the same thing, essentially because even that fat cat has his standards.
- Shogo Makishima also opposes him because of his dislike of dystopias and despots in general. There's even the possibility that the anarchist read his entire story personally, given that it's a must-read for high school students, and he has read similar books about dystopias.
- Still wants to take control over the animal deities of the Pantheon. Given the general opinion most of them have of him, one has to wonder how he plans to do that, but he has started to receive the aid of Darkseid, Scar and Arthas in this endeavor.
- There are some who believe him to be the animal equivalent of Big Brother.
- Once found himself on the short end of the stick after an encounter with the Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog. Nobody knows what happened, only that it was awful (for him, of course).
- Has been trying to convince Bambi to go against humans, since they are the ones who are really evil (according to him). What is really sad is that the deer seems to be trusting him. The fact he has a similar voice to Bambi's father at times really doesn't help matters.
Pluto the Pup, Patron Saint of Furry Confusion
- Symbol: His collar
- Alignment: Neutral Good or Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: a dog that walks on four legs that resides in the same universe as Goofy, a dog that walks on two legs, Breakout Character, Butt-Monkey, The Speechless, Big, Friendly Dog, The Chew Toy
- Domains: Animals, Walking, Comedy,
- Allies: Mickey Mouse, Goofy, Donald Duck, Sora, Kairi, Xion, Chuck, Filia, Hachiko, Krypto, Clifford, Snoopy, Almaz von Almandine Adamant
- Enemies: Pete, Master Xenahort, Maleficent, other Disney villains
- Animals tend to walk on either four legs or two legs. Pluto is a dog that walks on four legs, while Goofy is a dog that walks on two legs. Mickey Mouse has Pluto for a pet and Goofy is Mickey's friend as well. Also, Pluto can't talk while Goofy can. To this day, the House of Knowledge has had an extremely hard time figuring out why that is. And try not to think too much about it either.
- Pluto has had a history of being a Butt-Monkey quite a bit. There have been instances where the comedic abuse towards him becomes a bit excessive. Nevertheless, he is on good terms with Almaz and Chuck due to them going through comedic abuse like him.
- Xion was really happy to hear about Pluto's ascension, particularly since they have met before.
- Pluto is also friendly towards Filia, another dog-lover and he is often seen with her, alongside Xion, for walks.
- He is sometimes asked to get the newspaper for the Pantheon. The incidents that happen during these runs vary and one of them ended with Trollkaiger giving a person that day's newspaper, much to the group's consternation.
- As previously mentioned, Pluto isn't capable of talking. However, he did speak a couple of times, and only during those couple of instances. It's also possible that his panting sounds like "yeah, yeah!" and a few other deities have been working on devices that allows them to hear Pluto's thoughts.
- Pluto doesn't like it whenever someone wants to make a sweater for him to wear, given his previous experience with one. Some deities were a bit disappointed with it, but a few are determined to make a sweater that Pluto will like.
- Every now and then, he can be seen hanging out with other dogs in the Pantheon such as Clifford, Krypto, and Snoopy.
- Sometimes, Pluto has had bad dreams, with one of his more notable ones being him being sent to hell for tormenting cats. While he has been trying to get along with some cats in the Pantheon following that dream, a few cats have made that task more difficult for him.
- The pup has no connection towards the dwarf planet of the same name at all. Even if it looks like part of the dwarf planet has a section that's shaped like his face◊.
- In case you're wondering, yes. A dog that walks on four legs is in a place with a dog that walks on two legs, a cat that walks on two legs, but rests on four legs or his back, a couple of cats that stand on two legs, but may run on four legs, among other varied animals that have various forms of walking and may or may not speak the human language.