Pamela Denise Anderson
(born July 1, 1967) is a Canadian-American actress, model, producer, author, activist and former showgirl, known for her roles on the television series Home Improvement
, and Stacked
. She was chosen as a Playmate of the Month for Playboy
magazine in February 1990 and has posed for the magazine multiple times since (she has also appeared on the cover of Playboy more than any other woman). For a time, she was known as Pamela Anderson Lee
(or Pamela Lee
) after marrying Mötley Crüe
drummer Tommy Lee. She also did the voice over work for the titular character in Stripperella
, an animated series by Stan Lee
, which also used her likeness
. She is considered by many to be one of the biggest sex symbols of the 1990s.
Some of her films:
Tropes Associated with Pamela Anderson
- Acting for Two: In Snapdragon (which she later described as "a bad movie (she) was thrown into").
- Buxom Is Better: After her first appearance in Playboy Magazine, Pamela Anderson got breast implants as a way of boosting her popularity. It worked, and she became a major celebrity largely because of her "assets."
- Femme Fatale: Her role in Barb Wire.
- Fourth Date Marriage: Pamela Anderson met Tommy Lee at a party in February 1995. They got married four days later on a beach in Cancun, Mexico.
- Home Porn Movie: In 1995 a sex video of Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee was stolen from their home and sold to a pornographic video distributor. The Lees sued the distributor to stop the video from being sold, but failed.
- Ms. Fanservice: The main reason why people watched Baywatch was probably hot people running on the beach in swim suits and being wet in Slo Mo. Ms Anderson took the cake.
- Professional Wrestling: Seconded WWE World Heavyweight Champion Diesel for his match against Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania XI in 1995.
- Kissed fellow Canadian and borderline doppleganger Trish Stratus at a Canada Walk of Fame event in 2006.
- Rape as Backstory: At a 2014 event dedicated to her new charity for helping abused animals, Ms. Anderson read a speech outlining the shockingly numerous times in her youth in which she was raped and molested, noting that she had lost all faith in humanity and turned to animals for solace.
- Roman à Clef: Her 2004 novel, Star.
- Significant Birth Date: Pamela Anderson already appeared in Canadian newspapers right after her birth because she was born exactly 100 years after the formation of the Dominion of Canada at 0.01 a.m. and therefore became Canada's "centennial baby".
- The World's Sexiest Woman: Dancing with the Stars called her this in promos for the season in which she competed.