Prophecy and Fate The House of Prophecy sits upon the highest mountain, standing above the rest of the Pantheon as if silently watching them. There are a lot of rumors about what the inside of the House looks like. The truth is that it is possibly the most spartan and austere of the Houses - very plain, very bare of comforts, a rather boring place. That has not stopped a brave few from climbing up in order to ask the inhabitants what the future holds. Most either never reached the top or were frustrated by prophetic gibberish, and the few that had the patience to listen returned... changed somehow, though none would speak of what had taken place. Occasionally, a deity from the House of Prophecy would come down from the mountain and offer to tell fortunes... for a price, of course. However, many would find their predictions frustratingly vague and nonsensical, while others would have preferred not to have known their fortunes at all. Kamina currently stands as the House of Prophecy's number one threat, due to his alarming invincibility to prescience as well as the ability to change fate. The House of Prophecy is quick to involve itself in any issue that pertains to him. Dead silence reigned over the whole of the Pantheon after their latest prophecy came to pass: the so-called "Great Upheaval". They were not kidding when they called it that: it touched almost every house in the Pantheon in some way, shape, or form. There was another minor prophecy about a being of happiness corrupted by an unseen darkness. Many Gods shrugged it off as it wasn't as big as the Great Upheaval that came after it, but when a forboding asylum appeared in the middle of the Friendship House, that's when gods started to get concerned about it that they asked just what was going on. The answer was known as "Project: Alternate Gentaro".
open/close all folders
Destiny of The Endless, Anthropomorphic Personification of Destiny and Fate.
- Rank: Overdeity.
- Symbol: His book.
- Alignment: True Neutral.
- Portfolio: Ambigious Fate, You Can't Fight Fate, The Omniscient, Screw Destiny, The Stoic, Blind Seer.
- Domains: Destiny, Freedom, Ambiguity, Prophecy, Knowledge.
- Allies: The other members of the Endless.
- Enemies: Everyone who wants to Screw Destiny, (maybe. How the Book Of Destiny actually works and how many "paths" there are is left very open).
- Rivals: The Five Maidens.
- Opposed by: The Five Maidens of Exalted, since the latter actively participate in aiding the world, whereas Destiny almost never acts. If Destiny minds what they say, he hasn't shown it.
- Multiple attempts have been made by other gods to steal his book so they can read it, or destroy it. Mostly, they have been unable to find him due to his being The Omniscient and gave up.
- It is said that his book contains the universe, and knowledge of everything that has ever happened or will happen. Whether this is true or not is unknown, but many gods who have approached him more politely have been allowed to read parts of his book for themselves.
- Most of the Pantheon is unsure what to think of him, due to his rarely speaking or interacting with others, even his own family, and only doing what his book tells him to.
- His garden can be reached via any of the mazes in the Pantheon, through a sort of "universal path" that eventually leads there.
- Usually does not interact directly with the rest of the Pantheon, staying in his garden unless someone is coming to try to destroy him or his book.
- To what extent his book defines fate is unknown; Delirium has, during her saner moments, stated that there are paths "outside Destiny's Garden" to other members of the Pantheon. Many take her words to be proof that one can indeed Screw Destiny.
Othinus, Goddess of Prophetic Names (One-eyed Othinus, Odin, Othi-chan)
- Symbol: Gungnir
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral, used to be Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: A God Am I, Magic God, Little Miss Badass,Big Bad Boss, Blessed with Suck/Cursed with Awesome, The Chessmaster, The Sociopath, King of the Norse God, Necromancer, Really 700 Years Old, Deity of Human Origin, Reality Warper, Manipulative Bastard, Physical God, Power Copying, Stripperiffic, The Unfettered, War God, Graceful Loser, Unwitting Pawn, Sphinx's Chew Toy , Brought Down to Normal, Brought Down To Chibi
- Domains: Healing, War, Prophecy, Poetry, Wisdom, Magic, Frenzy, Death
- Allies: Touma Kamijou, Index, some of the Norse Gods
- Enemies: Fenrir
- Hated By: Gods with strong sense of justice
- Respects: Homura Akemi
- In her first coming to the Pantheon, she have used the Gungnir to bring her to Touma's location and blowing him away in the process, just because he's leaving her alone. A few day later, she get properly ascended.
- For some reason, she could take on the Magic God's form, along with all of it power (except destroying this universe with a thought) in this place since she lose all of her power in her's universe. Maybe somebody returned it to her.... Whatever the case, she's happy that she not 15 cm tall anymore.
- Upon realizing she's being manipulate by someones in her own world, she was pissed, really pissed. So knowing that these same guy being curb-stomp by a magician they detested, she can't help but laugh. She also planning to detect whether or not she's being manipulate to prevent this from happening again.
- Have really good relationship with Touma, as she consider him a Worthy Opponent and the only one in the world who could understand her. Most
shipping expertgods concentrate on the latter, making her shuttered just a little. When they also know that he's willing to fight against the world just for her, and he'll accompany her with a smile til the end of his life, promise to walk together in the light of the sun again (in case she's arrested), not even the densest god could let this flag fly-by.
- "And you haven't fall for him yet?"- the voice of many. In which she returned with a blush.
- She also a bit surprise that they just as her about that without caring for her previous's action. When asked, "Despite that, you still have a good relation with him isn't it ?" was their anwser, making her composure collasped just a bit.
- Also because of this, a large number of gods have come to respect Touma. A human that can fight on the same ground with an Overdeity is rare after all. Though some think about this differently...
- Being the King of Norse God, she receive many respect from the Norse God reside in the Pantheon.
- Have been invited to a tea party by Bernkastel, seeing that she's the same at her in many way. Othinus flatly refused, saying that a mere Witch have nerve to compare herself to a Magic God. She also doesn't like how she torments people by keeping them in time loops, something which Othinus is trying to atone for.
- Being who she was, she is widely hated by some with strong sense of justice when they know about this. She doesn't really care what they think.
- Respects Homura for taking the initiative in doing whatever it took to protect Madoka, though not everyone agree.
- Hearing about "The One Above God" in her world have made his way to here, Othinus decided to pay him a visit. "It was laughable" she said.
- Since anyone could hold the Gungnir (it's like this Excaliber without a mouth), she's not surprise to know that there're some that hold it. She's boast that its will never compare to the true Gungnir though.
The Bhaalspawn, Deity of Doom-Attraction (CHARNAME, Abdel)
- Rank: Greater Deity
- Symbol: The symbol of Bhaal, a skull in a circle.
- Alignment: Pick any alignment (though VERY rarely evil)
- Portfolio: Badass, Bringing Chaos Wherever They Walk, Godlike Powers, From Newbie Adventurer To Godlike Being, Had To Be Sharp, Namelessness By Default, Deadpan Snarker, ADVENTURE, Hailing From A God-Forbid-You-Insult-This Origin, Romantic Encounters With Many Ladies And Gentlemen
- Domains: Adventure, Combat, Doom
- Allies: Minsc & Boo, Commander Shepard, Hawke, Simon Belmont
- Enemies: Doom, Joneleth Irenicus, Amelissan the Blackhearted, Bhaal
- Chaos will be sown wherever the Bhaalspawn makes his/her mark. S/He is not very happy about it, but considering that s/he always works to ensure the chaos and doom are averted, s/he has pretty much earned his/her rights to ascend in this position.
- Much like several of his successors (such as Shepard and Hawke), the Bhaalspawn's gender, appearance and even race can be confusing to deduce. But s/he mostly took form of a human, elf or half-elf.
- As the one pioneering Western RPG, s/he has the great respects by those who follow his/her footsteps and succeed him/her. Yes, even Shepard has the utmost respect for him/her; the Bhaalspawn is one deity that is really, really influential.
- And what joy could be better when he/she entered the Pantheon, s/he was met with what s/he referred as "My favorite hamster-accompanied Ranger and the aforementioned hamster", Minsc & Boo. They have promised adventure of... uh... butt-kicking for goodness.
- At first, the Bhaalspawn tried enter the Pantheon as a male warrior called 'Abdel Adrian', but upon looking at the former's adventure chronicled through this medium called "Novels", it turned out that 'Abdel Adrian' was a jerk extraordinare and Character Derailment on the Bhaalspawn's friends ran amok. The Bhaalspawn was thoroughly ashamed and while they'll still accept 'Abdel' as a simpler name for the male form, s/he absolutely refuses to acknowledge the novel's version of Abdel as himself/herself.
- This is why the Bhaalspawn could bond with Simon Belmont, of all people, noting that his incident with 'Simone' looked very similar.
- It's a universal fact that pissing off the Bhaalspawn is a very bad idea. Anyone who does, doesn't survive long. Even Elminster, one of the greatest heroes of their home plane Faerun, takes care not to anger him/her.
- It has been confirmed that somewhere in the future, an untold tale of the Bhaalspawn that took place in a land called 'Dragonspear' will be unveiled. The Pantheon has been taking predictions just how much doom will be brought to that Dragonspear place and how the Bhaalspawn and his/her cadre of friends will take care of that.
Doctor Manhattan, God of Fatalism (Jon Osterman)
- Greater God
- Symbol: A hydrogen atom
- Alignment: True Neutral (can tend towards Neutral Good)
- Portfolio: Fatalism, Destiny, Fortuitous Lab Accidents, Psychic Powers
- Domains: Science, War, Precognition, Pantslessness
- Followers: ...All right, he does have several, but the one an observer sees first is always that weird stumpy hermit guy with a big hat, a loincloth, and nothing else.
Huu: Pants are an illusion, and so is death.
- Tends to get into a LOT of arguments with the other gods, partially because most in the houses believe we make our own fate. He tends to get into daily fights with Kane, which usually ends in disintegration (though who gets disintegrated varies).
Hari Seldon, God of Mathematics and Prediction
- Greater God
- Symbol: A Scientific Calculator, the Time Vault
- Alignment: Omniscient Morality License
- Portfolio: Ancient Conspiracy, The Chessmaster, Omniscient Morality License, You Can't Fight Fate, Batman Gambit (on a cosmic scale)
- Domain: Science, Math, Prediction
- Allies: Samantha Carter
- Followers: the Foundations, Aeolia Schenberg, Mavolio Bent
- Highly respected by Xanatos and Makuta, but they do not affiliate themselves with him due to the different nature of his predictions and his generally good alignment. The God-Emperor Leto, however, loathes him because he screwed up his Golden Path that was supposed to prevent prescients from controlling humanity's future.
- Actually moved on centuries ago, but he predicted every possible event that his presence would be needed for and left a of videotapes labeled with a date and time of when to play them, which function more or less exactly as his actual presence would. He has the rank of Greater God because of the very real possibility that almost every deity in the pantheon is simply following the Plan laid out by him. Notable counter-arguments include Deadpool and O-Haruhi-Sama, who may be impossible to predict or control. However, nobody really knows for sure.
- The Gman may have been the one who ultimately caused Seldon to create psychohistory; or, he may just be acting all according to the Plan. Nothing the Gman has done so far seems to have screwed up Seldon's predictions, but confusingly this doesn't prove anything one way or another. Either way, Seldon's tapes haven't mentioned this and Gman isn't talking.
Kane, God of Magnificent Bastards, Evil Prophets, Doomsday Cults, Ambiguous Evil and Contractual Immortality (The Prophet, Cain, The Granddaddy Of Them All)
- Greater God
- Symbol: The Flag of Nod: chamfered triangle enclosing a curved, left-facing scorpion tail; main color elements, red and black.
- Alignment: Ambiguous Evil
- Portofolio: Ascension, Bald of Evil, Beard of Evil, Contractual Immortality, Dark Messiah, Magnificent Bastards, Mission from God and interrupting broadcasts to name just a few...
- Domains: Evil Cults, Yellow Zones, Advanced Technology, Tiberium.
- Followers: The Brotherhood of Nod, as an organized lot. Roughly 50% of his world's population in total, and almost certainly Agent Tanya.
- Known for orchestrating world wars, plans of unlikely complexity, and quickly recovering from Villainous Breakdowns.
- Speaking of said villainous breakdowns: While Kane is mostly observed as being cool and collected, even in the midst of mortal danger, disserters and usurpers have been known to send him into fits of rage, which is always followed up by said person's execution - after which he will promtly return to his calm and collected state of being.
- While Kane has been reported, multiple times, to have perished at the hands of other gods, these reports always prove false.
"Of course, Troper. You can't kill the Messiah"
- ***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***
- Even G-man respects Kane, for his tactics are devious and incredible. Both have agreed not to tangle with each-others plans for fear of a multiverse-breaking Gambit Pileup. However, G-man still hasn't let Kane forget getting blasted by GDI's Ion Cannon.
- Do NOT, FOR ANY REASON, stare into Kane's bald head, he will imprison you forever. Similarly, Kane's magnificent beard has been known to Mind Control people at his bidding.
- Kane's last performance was very disappointing, causing him to lose many followers. He has moved to rectify that and publicly executed his agent immediately.
- Also has a spot in the Main House.
- His involvement as one of the masterminds of "The Pantheonic Rebellion" is a combination of Even Evil Has Standards and respect for what Madoka represents despite his opposistion. He has ordered the Brotherhood of Nod to deploy to the "Fog of War" campaign front.
- Is not to be confused with the wrestler known as Kane.
Fenrir, Jörmungandr, and Hel, Heralds of the End of the Gods (Loki's Brood)(Fenrir: Vanargandr, Hróšvitnir, The Unchained, The God-Devouring Wolf) (Jörmungandr: Midgardsormer, Yamino Ryusuke, Sleeping Dragon, End of Days, Doomsday Beast, Ancestor Piece) (Hel: Goddess of the Underworld, Hela)
- Greater Deities (though Jörmungandr would be close to an Overdeity as the Doomsday Beast)
- Symbols: The World inside a jaw surrounded by hands of the undead
- Theme Music:
- Fenrir: Canis Major, Top God Killer, Savage Wolf, Eating A Lot, Chewing People Alive, Growing Big To Eat Bigger Targets
- Jörmungandr: Wrapping the world 7 times, Poisonous Breath, Snake-Like Horror From The Seas, World Eater, Heavy Sleeper
- Hel: Literal Split Personality, Light and Shadow powers, Mad Trickster God's Beautiful And Conflicted Daughter, Benevolent Darkness, Destruction-Lust And Sadism Played for Laughs
- Fenrir: Savagery, Destruction, Hunger
- Jörmungandr: World, Sea, Reptiles
- Hel: Death, Life, Destruction, Rebirth, Generosity, Light, Dark
- Children of: Loki
- Enemies: Hulk
- The Rival: The Four Horsemen
- Everything must come to an end. Who to say the Gods and Goddesses final destiny isn't to meet their death in a grand final battle. And who better to herald that end of the gods then the Children of Loki.
- On the day of Ragnarok, the end of the Aesir Gods of Norse mythology, Fenrir would break free of his ribbon in which he will do battle with Odin, the All-Father in which the beast will win. Jörmungandr will rise from his slump from the depth of the sea, ascend and poison the sky. He will fight Thor, with the two both dying by each other's hand, with Thor walking seven steps before dieing. Hel will provide her father Loki with an army of her dead as they invade Valhalla. The Pantheon has taken notice of this and tried to make sure that the Ragnarok did not come to pass in the Trope Pantheons. So far, they're successful, but tales of these three remain in the hearts of men...
- Though to be honest, Hel would just rather stay at her home and bake cookies for everyone... The problem is that her dark side would always berate her with "What the *bleep* is wrong with you!?"
- At one point, Hel ended up visiting Oichi and her light side attempted to cheer her up, which nearly succeeded... until her dark side took over and started ridiculing her for being too timid to use her dark power gleefully... Prompting Oichi to go full on dark-possessed on her, in which she actually showed considerable power that Dark Hel was impressed... just in time for Light Hel to took over... The next thing Azai Nagamasa saw when he crossed by was Oichi profusely apologizing all the time while Light Hel was curling and crying like a baby, scared shitless. Nagamasa prompted to take Hel home since Oichi was in no condition to escort her, and thankfully, there was no Split Personality mishap on the way home.
- Compare to the two Hades who are cruel towards the dead, Hel is more compassionate. Well, she more kind towards those who pass from sickness or old age. However, if they were wicked and evil in life, she shows no such mercy.
- Interesting enough, the light Hel found herself attractive towards Thor. She has attempted multiple times to give him her bake goods but its always ruined by her darker self who is also attractive to thunder god. A Love Triangle in which the rivals are the same person?
- Hel has found some comfort with the more benevolent forms of death in Hotaru Tomoe and Death of the Endless. They also don't mind hanging around the dark side.
- On hearing that Odin is in the Pantheon, Fenrir thought it was time to fulfill the prophecy. Turns out it's not the Allfather, but he didn't care anyway and tried to devour him... Fenrir just barely dodged his Zantetsuken, and got some of his fangs cut off instead. He really really hates that Aeon...
- Fenrir once try to practice on devouring Odin by attacking a different Allfather, Zeus. The Greek Top God just barely gotten himself eaten before he threw a thunderbolt straight into Fenrir's insides. He really really hate that god.
- Fenrir is often seen hanging around with a similarly evil Wolf Man, Warwick, even occasionally joining him in hunting down the celestial Soraka. Fortunately for Warwick, Fenrir just passes the chance of eating her, saying that she's too small for his belly. Odin is the one of the worthy.
- Surprisingly, there is one soft spot on Fenrir... He would gladly lend his power towards Tytti Noorbuck when she chanted his name and unleashing the 'Fenrir Crush'. Fenrir's excuse is that he gets off unleashing destructive power to whatever Tytti pointed to. He has no say about her tragic love life though.
- True to his legend, Jörmungandr is MASSIVE. Some have said he can stretch all the way from the Main House to The Fallen and even further then that. Not even the oceans of the sub-house Water And Ice can hold him. There are now attempts to find a more suitable place for him.
- Due the fact that Jörmungandr hasn't step foot(?) onto the Battlefield of The Gods, his incarnation in the Pantheon is... hard to pinpoint. There seems to exist three states of his existence, mainly based on how close to Ragnarok it is:
- The first form is his humanoid avatar of Yamino Ryusuke, who is like a butler to Loki. He is rather pleasant at this state, but do not threaten Loki in his presence, unless you want him to take on his serpent form.
- His serpent form before Ragnarok is named Midgardsormer the Sleeping Dragon. Even though he is one of largest creatures in the Pantheon, he is rather inactive, only waking up when something major is happening. He can talk rather casually at this state.
- However, the real fun starts when Ragnarok actually begins, making him turn into the Doomsday Beast, a giant white serpent who desires to devour everything in its path to bring the end. The worse thing is that at this state, he is Eternal; a being of existence who lives from the beginning of time to the end of time, and cannot be killed. At this point, you cannot reason with him, and only real option you have is to seal him away.
- Note that Fenrir (or Vanargandr) and Hel has an incarnation from this world, but only Vanargandr is related to Jormungandr and is hardly wolf-like.
- They didn't take what the Hulk did to Loki well. Plans for revenge against the Hulk have been going a bit slow.
Adol Christin, The Unchosen God (Adol the Red)
- Theme Song: The Boy's Got Wings
- Intermediate God, Greater God when equipped with magic-granting items
- Symbol: A stack of adventure journals
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Saving The World Despite Not Being Chosen To, Badass, Chronic Hero Syndrome, Jumped at the Call, Red-Headed Hero, Did You Just Punch Out Cthulhu?, Having No Supernatural Powers Until Gaining Them From An External Source, Walking the Earth, But Now I Must Go
- Domains: Adventure, Helping, Heroism
- Allies: Emilia Justina, Yona, Flynn, The Console Patron Units, Nepgear, Yuri Volte Hyuga, Asura
- Enemies: Davy Jones, Melkor, Darkseid, Thanos, Arfoire
- Rival: Link
- Adol just... Kind of showed up in the Pantheon one day, apparently on his own terms. Some gods have retroactively stated that they brought him there for some divine purpose, but it's pretty clear he just wandered in. Given the numerous deities he's slain in his own homeworld, not many people felt like asking why. He eventually told everybody why he came: Because some people were in trouble in the Pantheon, he came to help them.
- Had an interesting encounter with the CPU girls not long after he arrived, with them mistaking him for Falcom. After a brief, amusing conversation wherein the girls thought he was Falcom, but now suddenly a guy, the whole mess was sorted out and they became good enough friends.
- Even after Blanc and Nepgear met Adol, they're still asking him for autographs. Nepgear and Blanc LOVED Falcom's books (which were much like Adol's own journals of his adventures), and Adol is pretty much the same gal... er, guy. Adol seems to be a bit too focused on helping others to recognize what this implies. This is par for the course.
- Was initially banned from the House of Food, as some took a line about him eating gods for breakfast literally. Adol himself remains pretty humbly unaware of said reputation, and was eventually let into the House of Food after demonstrating that he only takes out evil gods.
- To absolutely nobody's surprise, he got along well with Link for a multitude of reasons. They consider each other a Friendly Rival, due to their contrast of Link being The Chosen One, and being strong due to it, whereas Adol is The Unchosen One, only retroactively becoming The Chosen One in some situations because he's strong.
- Him and Davy Jones are mutually displeased with the other. Davy Jones is angered that Adol can somehow survive so many shipwrecks, and Adol's annoyed that there WERE so many shipwrecks.
- Adol has, on several occasions, simply walked into Mordor.
- On a single occasion, after hearing of the Yamato Perpetual Reactor, he felt inclined to lend a hand to protecting that. Unfortunately, he didn't tell Flynn about this, so Adol had to single-handedly carve a path through the defenses. He made it, but not before Flynn and Naoki both showed up, both understandably pissed. Flynn demanded compensation for the defenses, which Adol is currently working off by helping them out.
- Considering how much more dangerous he becomes when using artifacts, negotiations are underway to allow him access to much of the House of Treasures during times of crisis. "Allowing access" meaning "just knowing he'll go in and pick it up whenever he needs it".
- Despite "officially" residing in the House of Prophecy, you're just as likely to find Adol anywhere else. If you're not sure where, just look for whoever needs help the most and he won't be far off. Adol doesn't so much jump at the call as he does actively find calls.
- Seems to have formed an impromptu dark god-killing team with Yuri Volte Hyuga. This has unnerved the GUAE to some degree.
Agent Texas, the Goddess Who Is Doomed to Fail (Tex, Allison, Beta)
- Theme Song: A Girl Named Tex, Agent Texas, On Your Knees
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: Her Pierced Helmet
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral, leaning towards Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: The Most Powerful Freelancer, Action Girl, Actually An AI Fragment From Alpha's And The Director's Failures, Ret Gone
- Domain: Badassery, Failure, Artificial Intelligence
- Allies: Epsilon, Xion, Leonard Church, Dexter Grif, Pyrrha Nikos, Samus Aran
- Enemies: The Meta, The Disgraces
- Pities: The Meta
- She has been proven, despite her title to be one of the strongest soldiers, with feats such as delivering a Curb-Stomp Battle on some of the Blood Gulch Crew and squaring off against The Meta until she was killed.
- Epsilon was greatly surprised to see her again after forgetting her out of existence. After a rocky start, they had a sweet moment together.
- By extension, Church and Grif were surprised to see her. Grif being more scared than anything else.
"Don't say goodbye, I hate goodbyes."
- She had an interest with Pyrrah Nikos due to them being a Deconstruction of the Mary Sue, much to the displeasure of the Disgraces. Pyrrah also reminds Tex somewhat of Carolina, albeit less bitchy.
- Despite being her killer, she can't help but pity The Meta as he was used by the Freelance Project; just like she and Church was.
- Has recently gone on a period of mourning. The only thing she said was "Someone important is with the Freelancers now."
Aladdin, Chooser of Chosen Ones
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A golden flute and a wooden staff crossing over each other, surrounded by a ring of golden butterflies.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Selector of Chosen Ones, Being a Chosen Magi Himself, Black Magic, Braids of Action, Cheerful Children, Child Mages, Flying Carpets, Friends to All Living Things, Lovable Sex Maniacs, Wise Beyond His Years.
- Domains: Magic, Fate, Kindness, Leadership.
- Followers: Master Oogway, Morpheus.
- Considered the Chosen One of the Chooser of Chosen Ones. This makes Aladdin's head spin.
- A very skilled sorcerer and former owner of a genie, Aladdin has a place in the House of Magic, but is commonly kept away from it to avoid jumping on all the pretty girls.
- Aladdin gets on very well with Jiraiya, due to their similar roles, and their perverted attitude towards big breasts. He also gets along with Hyodo Issei, Dean Ambrose, and Kenny McCormick for the latter reason; Aladdin has found however closer ties with Issei, though, as his voice reminds him of Alibaba.
- Often mistaken for the other, more recognized Aladdin. The two have met several times before, and participated in adventures together. On one occasion they had a magic carpet race, but the Babylon Rogues intercepted trying to steal the carpets. Sonic the Hedgehog intervened and the explosive magical battle that followed ended with all those involved crashing into a carpet store where they spent the next two hours searching for their respective carpets in the rubble.
- Has a distant association with Scheherazade, a fellow Magi, who he admires for inventing the Scheherezade Gambit.
- Can get melancholy around the Genie, who reminds him of his own late genie Ugo.
- His ascension to the Pantheon has allowed him to go even more lecherous towards all the goddesses who happen to be well-developed. His attempt to grope Tifa Lockhart's breasts resulted in him being punched all the way out of the House of Combat.
Dominic Deegan, God of Oracles (Lord Dominus)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A crystal ball
- Alignment: True Neutral (or Lawful Evil)
- Portfolio: Omniscient Morality License Holders, Chessmasters, Gambit Roulettes, Get Out of Jail Free Cards, Destiny, Power Creep, a mastery of puns to the point where its usage is unconscious and often unintended.
- Domains: Trickery, Magic, Oracle, Smugness... Law?
- He is currently making a complex bid for both Light Yagami's and Kyon's positions. This will probably involve really stupid outfits and talking heads.
- Prophesies that The End of the World as We Know It scenario will be as follows: There shall be a great battle between Pantheons, but one scream shall cause the end of all beings by disrupting the Master plan to preserve the universe... LEEROOOOOYYY!!! JEEEEEENKIIIINS!! "Oh well. At least he's got chicken", Dominic sighed and pressed his hand against his forehead.
Eldrad Ultharan, God of Fighting Bravely Despite Hopelessness (High Farseer, That Dick)
- Intermediate God, but can reach the power of Greater Gods.
- Symbol: A stylized eye inside a triangle
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Do Not Go Gentle, Heroic Sacrifice, Magnificent Bastard, Combat Pragmatist, Badass Long Robe Pragmatic Hero, Space Elves Badass Grandpa, Psychic Powers
- Domains: Good, Fate, Elves, Screwing Over Anyone Who Isn't An Elf
- Followers: Craftworld Ulthwe
- Allies: Flynn, Commander Farsight (sometimes), The Emperor of Man and his underlings (sometimes), Rika Furude, Homura Akemi, Lord Kroak, Drizzit, Lambadelta
- Enemies: The Chaos Gods (ESPECIALLY Slaanesh), Asdurbael Vect, Abbadon The Despoiler, YHVH, Satan, Lucifer, Mork and Gork, The Emperor of Man and his underlings (sometimes).
- Is rumored to be a troll. Eldrad was not availible for comment, though Trollkaiger has had interest in corrupting him.
- Chaos philosophy is a dreadful reminder of the things that caused the Eldar's fall and the birth of both Slaanesh AND the Eye of Terror. As such, Eldrad holds Lucifer to a special level of disdain.
- Has an immense respect for those who fight to defy their fate "kicking and screaming". This holds true for the likes of Rika and Homura.
- His current fate is for the moment unknown for most gods. Some say that he died saving the World of Cadia, followed by being consumed by Slaanesh. Other's claim that he survived his Heroic Sacrifice, fighting the forces of Chaos from behind the shadows. Others say that he was rescued by The Emperor of Mankind in his Emperasque form, now fighting together with him in a secret alliance.
- Though he prefers using his psychic powers and wits over brute strenght, he has made it clear that he is a master duelist, being one of the very few deities who has defeated Abaddon in a duel after pushing his Berserk Button.
- Eldrad has joined up with Flynn's Agents of Balance for the upcoming Pantheonic Rebellion.
Neo, God of Chosen Ones (The One, Mr. Thomas A. Anderson)
- Theme Song: "Rock Is Dead" by Marilyn Manson
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A green "1" on a black background
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Badass Longcoats, Kung Fu, Self-Fulfilling Prophecies, Bullet Dodging, Roof Hopping, Third Options, Blankness of Face.
- Allies: Marilyn Manson, Aladdin (Magi)
- Domains: Air, Good, Liberation, Mysticism
- Although he is the Son of Lain, he usually reports to Aslan.
- His body jar is somewhere on the premises, convenient for his frequent jaunts into cyberspace, where he has the influence of a Greater God. There, he is often occupied in keeping SHODAN from taking over. The rest of the time, he changes into a level-37 night elf paladin and quests. This is a testament to his power within the realms of cyberspace; as normally there is no such thing as a night elf paladin.
- He would really like it if the other gods don't make comparisons of him to one Ted "Theodore" Logan of the House of Music. It really does not help in that that they sound somewhat similar. Neo did sympathize with Marilyn Manson there, though.
Nimue Inwudu/Madame Xanadu
Nimue Inwudu, Goddess of Fortune Tellers and Inventor of Tarot (Madame Xanadu)
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: Her Crystal Ball.
- Alignment: Varies between True Neutral and Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Fortune Tellers, Been There, Shaped History, Inventing the Tarot, Occult Detectives, Romani, Bisexuals, The Abel to Morgana's Cain, Not Liking Shoes, Hot Gypsy Women, Psychic Powers, Being an Elder Folk, Impersonation Immortality.
- Domains: Tarot, Astrology, Prophecy, Occultism.
- Followers: Madam Eva, Meena, Aunt Wu
- Allies: Clark Kent/Kal-El/Superman, Bruce Wayne/Batman, Diana of Themyscira/Wonder Woman, Barry Allen/The Flash, Kara Zor-El/Supergirl, Hal Jordan/Green Lantern, Arthur Curry/Orin/Aquaman, Zatanna Zatara, Voodoo, Mordos Kull, Lancelot, Arturia Pendragon, Nico Robin, Oscar Diggs, Eila Ilmatar Juutilainen.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork With: Madoka Kaname, Mami Tomoe, Sayaka Miki, Kyoko Sakura.
- Enemies: The Joker, Lex Luthor, Johann Schmidt/Red Skull,Mordred, Lord Deimos, Taria de Castillo, YHVH, Lucifer, Nearly every evil monster in the Pantheon.
- Conflicting Opinion: Victor Von Doom/Doctor Doom, Homura Akemi
- Prophet: Iona Hikawa/Cure Fortune.
- Shows up in the House of Prophecy, due to her history as a Fortune Teller who walked the Earth for centuries, and for creating the Tarot.
- Her temple is one of the most detailed buildings in the Pantheon. With her Crystal Ball, she predicts future events that will take place in the universe.
- She was present in the first day of the Trope Pantheons. Due to her immortality, she was supposed to become the First Goddess of the Trope Pantheons, but for one or another reason, she actually let Buffy Summers to be the inaugural member.
- Due to her being a romani, she hates Red Skull's guts. Not to mention that she once witnessed the Nazi regime of the real Adolf Hitler.
- During her instance in the mortal world, she met Marie Antoinette. Xanadu was invited as an honored guest in Versailles, France.
- Gets well along with Zatanna Zatara, since both of them are fellow occult superheroes. As of The New 52, she's the founding member of the Justice League Dark.
- Chooses Iona Hikawa/Cure Fortune as her prophet as recommendation of Megumi Aino/Cure Lovely and Hime Shirayuki/Cure Princess.
Saint Sabbat, God of Predetermined Fate (The Saint, The Beati)
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: The flower Islumbine
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: A God Am I, First Episode Resurrection, The Plan Gambit Roulette, Battle Aura, You Can't Fight Fate, Prophecies Are Always Right
- Domains: Beauty, Loyalty, Good, Sacrifice
- Superior: The Immortal God-Emperor of Mankind
- Allies: Ibram Gaunt, Ciaphas Cain, Gunner Jurgen, Ascended Gods of the Imperium
- Enemies: All enemies of the God Emperor and Mankind
- Saint Sabbat is the first and currently the only Living Saint to ascend to the Pantheon. She absolutely ecstatic to be able to freely talk with the God Emperor and to be among the Primarchs and other Ascended Gods of the Imperium. At the same time Sabbat is absolutely disgusted at the presence of the Chaos Gods and Daemon Primachs.
- Despite now being a God herself, Sabbat remains absolutely loyal to the God Emperor, frequently preaching his word hoping to convert fellow Gods to the worship of the Emperor.
- As the only Imperial God within the House of Prophecy it is her duty to keep watch on Eldrad Ultharan and report back to the Emperor on his actions. The Eldar God is manipulative and incredibly longsighted due to his powers as a Farseer. Often his plans result in the benefit of few Eldar while countless Humans and other lifeforms suffer.
- Sabbat frequently visits the House of Faith whenever she's not at her Temple or consulting the Emperor.
Takuma "Sartorius" Saiou
Takuma Saiou, God of Dark Messiahs (Sartorius)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: Three Pillars of Light.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil (True Neutral when not possessed by The Light of Destruction)
- Portfolio: Cults, Fate, Break Them by Talking, Masters of Mind Control, Orbital Laser Cannons, Symbolism, Well Intentioned Villainy, Villains With Light Motifs, Creepy Monotony, Tragic Villains, Turning Good Because of Realizing His Misdeeds.
- Domains: Corruption, Evil, Fate, Tyranny, Light, Tarot.
- Allies: Jedah Dohma, YHVH (?), Eliphas, Il Palazzo, Kyurem, Oriko Mikuni, Shark, Kaworu Nagisa and most good-to-neutral gods voiced by Akira Ishida.
- Former Allies: Judge Claude Frollo, Seymour Guado, Arthas Menethil, Gill
- Interested In: Tatsuya Suou and any other Persona User.
- Conflicting Opinions: Sora Shiun'in
- Annoyed with: Deadpool, Excalibur
- Friendly Enemies: Judai "Jaden" Yuki, Makoto Naegi
- Opposes: Yuno Gasai, Yukiteru Amano, Dinosaurs, the Ultramen in the Toku Base
- Ascended to this House in order to impose his dark faith in the Pantheon. That and to show the rest of the Gods his skills in the Duel Monsters card game.
- What many (including Saiou himself) don't know nor suspect is that the dark faith he's preaching about is actually that of The Light of Destruction, an unofficial aspect of YHVH. Though the GUAL has plans of snapping him of it on the condition that he would officially join them. Since the Great Will is offering him to let him have his powers (very unlike the Light of Destruction), it seems like he could accept the offer...
- Is verily enjoyed that his inspirational figures, Gill and Jedah Dohma, had joined to the Pantheon. Or so it seemed, but his relationship with them could become strained if he is not brainwashed.
- He once predicted that "a fool" would be ascending into the Pantheon. That fool turned out to be an enemy from his own world, Judai "Jaden" Yuki. They have been opposing each other ever since, or so it would seem to anyone not in the know. One part of Saiou is trying (but failing) to fight back his own possession and Judai is the only one who could bring him back to normal.
- Many have put his rank into question, given that his only power is fortune-telling. Until it was found that he managed to get the control of the SORA again (its original owner is kinda susceptible to brainwashing). Though it's vague what the satellite actually does, as it originally destroys everything on sight but there are other times where it simply brainwashes everyone into obedience. No matter what it will do, it's for this reason(s) that YHVH is very interested in having him in the GUAL...
- Sora was not pleased in the least to find out about another evil use of his name and wonders if the Yugioh-verse is conspiring against him. Saiou/Sartorius just told him to accept it.
- The other Sora is slightly terrified of the satellite and even wonders if he was named after it, but even that thought scares him. Saiou's opinion of him is more neutral but he has wondered if he could brainwash the kid into the Society of The Light in his less conscious moments.
- In his few moments of lucidity, he often tries to save Kaworu Nagisa and most gods voiced by Akira Ishida from Yuno Gasai's wrath. It's in these brief moments he freely admits that they remind him of his friend Edo and he really regrets opposing either him or Judai.
- However, he can't stand the Diary Holders even at his more "normal", viewing them as rivals to his power. Minene Uryuu and Reisuke Houjou answer back this hostility because they can't stand religion.
- He doesn't get out of his temple that frequently, preferring to read the cards about the Pantheon's future, so many were surprised when he summoned Arcana Force XXI - The World in one duel against Judai, since he sounded like Dio Brando. It really didn't help that he shouted out loud the words.
- He also sounds similar to Deadpool and Excalibur. Let's just say he considers both different kind of fools (ﺧ益ﺨ) that the usual kind he often refers to.
- Seems to be mildly interested in the gods coming from Persona, possibly because of his constant tarot card-reading. Tatsuya is the one that amuses him the most for sounding similar to him.
- No, he doesn't workship Light Yagami, don't ask him again. And no, he doesn't workship the White neither, though it really does make you wonder with that satellite...
- He has found an ally in Oriko Mikuni, who understands his plight and can also see the future. She and Ryoga Kamishiro really pity him, especially the latter since he was also a constant victim of possession. They are currently working with Eliphas to snap him out of it without the Great Will's intervention.
- Has a considerable amount of respect towards Makoto Naegi because he reminds him of Judai. Naegi is also reminded a little of his classmate Yasuhiro Hagakure. He is trying to teach him Dueling Monsters even if it would be even if his luck would be the bane for his fortune-telling abilities. (Maybe that's the point).
- He once warned the Radiant Heroes with a prediction that said "that one similar to me that some of you may not want to be ascended is coming soon". Who knows what he is talking about...
- Has an extreme distaste against all Dinosaurs in the Pantheon and all of the Ultramen in the Toku Base (Eeeh, don't ask). He is currently working to make sure they never work together and that none of the latter are ever ascended so they won't join the Neo Toku Base.
- He also dreads the inminent ascension of Diego Brando for these reasons. Yes, inminent.
- Due to his fatalism, he can often be found together with Kyurem. It's not a question of if, but when either one of them will say "You Can't Fight Fate" or "Because Destiny Says So". Practically their unofficial catchphrases when they are together.
- For your information, Saiou Takuma is his given name for the Japanese speaking Gods and Sartorius is his only name for the English speaking Gods.
- Also present in the House of Faith.
Absol, Goddess of Falsely Persecuted Omen (The Disaster Pokémon, Pandora)
- Lesser Goddess, Intermediate Goddess as Mega Absol
- Symbol: Her scythe-like "horn"
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Gender: Female
- Ability: Pressure (Magic Bounce as Mega Absol)
- Moves: Foul Play, Razor Wind, Night Slash, Psycho Cut
- Portfolio: Dark Is Not Evil, Bearer of Bad News, Hero with Bad Publicity, Chronic Hero Syndrome, Critical Hit Focus
- Domains: Disaster, Heroism
- Allies: Rayquaza, Madoka Kaname, Chuggaaconroy, Terra, Seigfried Schtauffen, Midna, Ron Weasley, Spiderman, Archer, Artina, Gardevoir, Gallade, Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury, Clank
- Partner: Riku
- Enemies: Groudon, Kyogre, Magikarp, Kyubey, Kenji Setou, Draco Malfoy, Banette, Nephrite
- Opposed by: The GUAG Magical Girl Sisterhood
- Uneasy Alliance: Homura Akemi, Corvo Attano
- Upon ascension Absol was only warmly welcomed by a few and pelted with many unsavoury objects by many. Shrugging this off she continues to try and warn others of impending doom.
- She is routinely voted to be moved to the GUAG Token Evil Teammates and has only been saved from this by the wiser gods forcibly overruling this decision.
- Fortunately, Absol's partnership with Riku has given her better publicity lately, though only if she's with him. Who knows what could've happened if she was partnered with Terra, who's equally distrusted by the pantheon for a similar reason.
- Dislikes many of her fellow Pokémon gods that cause chaos throughout the pantheon. One of the few she is on good terms with is Rayquaza, with Absol attempting to summon it whenever Groudon and Kyogre fight.
- Gets along well with Chuggaaconroy due him having once travelled with an Absol named Pandora.
- Absol has in the past attempted to warn girls against forming contracts with Kyubey, knowing some disaster will befall them and make the offer tempting. The majority of attempts failed with Absol again being blamed for the disasters. Despite this she refuses to give up.
- These efforts have eventually earned the trust and adoration of Madoka Kaname, who hopes to ease people's opinions of Absol.
- Absol's efforts against Kyubey has earned her an ally in Homura Akemi and even some sympathy but it remains fragile due to Homura's... less scrupulous actions.
- On a somewhat better note Absol has gained a small degree of trust among some gods after an incident in which Kenji Setou, attempting to prove a link between Magical Girls and feminists, mistook Absol for Kyubey. Following this some misinterpreted this as Kenji hating Absol instead of Kyubey and because of Kenji's many logical fallacies, reasoned that 'that fluffy white demon thing' must not be that bad. Absol was annoyed by this sequence of events despite the marginally better image it received and treats Kenji with disdain.
- Gets along well with Ron Weasley over being unreasonably hated and dislikes Draco Malfoy for being unreasonably liked.
- Has aided Corvo Attano in the past in order to prevent a swarm of plagued rats from entering the House of Nature (with the unfortunate result of people thinking Absol was herding the rats towards it while in reality she was trying to get ahead of them) but prefers to keep distance lest Corvo gives Absol's opposition justification for hatred by accusing it of directly aiding or allowing the former's unsettling acts.
- Absol is one of the few Pokémon that Team Rocket would never go after, due to her Mega Evolution giving her an appearance that reminds James and Meowth of Riku during the time he wore a black cloak and blindfold, much to Jessie's frustration. However, the actual main comes from when they encountered another Absol in Hoenn; they wanted to capture it, but take it back after a "boss fantasy" where it does nothing but stare at Giovanni as he brushed his teeth.
- Speaking of which, even Riku has stated that Mega Absol gives him déją vu. Not only that, the way he acted during that time (even after taking on Ansem's form) is identical to the behavior of the Disaster Pokémon, but they both shrug it off as a big coincidence. For this reason, the two were later assigned as partners.
- For awhile, many gods asked whether Absol was a male or a female. She was confirmed to be a female in "Gentaro's Epilogue".
- Absol is aware of Sailor Mercury's fall to darkness, and has offered her support. When she found out that Nephrite brainwashed her, she Mega-Evolved and attacked him with a single critical-hit Night Slash (which was then followed by Riku's Dark Aura, and Terra's Ultima Cannon).
- She's on good terms with Gardevoir and the unascend Manectric because of their respective partners being Childhood Friends.
- Absol is capable of Telepathy, but due to her reputation, she won't use it for anyone except those she can trust. The first deity who won her trust was Clank.
Akagi, Goddess of Defying History (The Queen of Bauxite)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A model of the Japanese aircraft carrier Akagi. Alternatively, a green bucket with "修理" (repair) written on it, filled with bauxite.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Defying fate and averting a repeat of past events, Devouring Resources, Being Awesome but Impractical, Looked Up By, and Helping Others, Using Arrows to Fire Warplanes, Zettai Ryouiki, Moe Anthropomorphism
- Domains: History, Eating, Planes, Archers, Standard Carriers
- Allies: Commander/"The Admiral", fellow Fleet Girls (Naka, Yamato, Musashi, Kisaragi, Ooi, I-19, Shimakaze, Kitakami), Clint Barton, Oliver Queen, Kain, Raziel, Lucina, Shark
- Enemies: The Abyssal Fleet (Wo-Class, Re-Class, Seaport Princess), The Kraken, The Neuroi
- Unseasy about: Any one from Strike Witches
- Ascended (to the pain of the House of War) into the Pantheon after her valiant efforts to avoid repeating the disastrous few minutes of the Battle of Midway. She almost shot herself in the foot for her trouble; however, her actions, as well as those committed to by her fellow Fleet Girls (who had gone through similar events at that point) and her Admiral, were enough to change her and her fellow Carrier Division girls' fate, even turning the tide and claiming a hard-fought victory.
- Akagi is infamous for how much she eats in one sitting, especially bauxite. The fact that she requires a considerable amount to resupply and repair should she be damaged doesn't help matters. As a result, the House of Prophecy's budget went into a steep nosedive upon her ascension.
- Hawkeye and Green Arrow are currently wondering if they can borrow some of her "plane arrows". Unfortunately, it seems like only Akagi knows how to use them.
- Although she was essentially given a second chance to fight the battle where the original Akagi was destroyed and survived, she remains traumatized by it. Bombardments, especially those not detected until the very last moment, will make her stiff with fear, as an example. It can be easily fixed by letting her eat something, however, especially if it's a large bowl of curry.
- Recently, however, she started to have new kind of nightmares: about how her destroyed hull was possessed by an alien-powered transforming warplane. This is why she cannot really look at any of the Strike Witches without the fear that they might attack her.
- She was, understandably, shocked when she saw the new Neuroi hive appear in the Pantheon, causing her to have a Heroic BSOD. She locked herself to her temple for some time, refusing to eat anything, and only recovered when Yoshika Miyafuji came to her to comfort her down, especially since she was the one who had to destroy the Neuroified Akagi.
- Recently, however, she started to have new kind of nightmares: about how her destroyed hull was possessed by an alien-powered transforming warplane. This is why she cannot really look at any of the Strike Witches without the fear that they might attack her.
- Shark was presented to her by Kisaragi so she could tell him that he could have fought his fate of joining the Barians, betraying his friends in the propess. Though Akagi and him have also become friends due to their mutual dislike of the Abyssal Fleet.
Colette Brunel, Goddess of Unfortunate Chosen Ones and Well-Intentioned Lies (Collet, The Chosen of Mana/The Chosen of Regeneration, Miss Angel)
- Lesser Goddess
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Symbol: Colette's necklace infront of her wings
- Theme song: It is Sad
- Portfolio: It Sucks to Be the Chosen One, The Ditz, The Klutz, Definitely Just a Cold, Damsel Scrappy, Action Girl, A-Cup Angst, All-Loving Hero, Cute Bruiser, Friend to All Living Things, Dangerous Sixteenth Birthday, Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold, I Didn't Tell You Because You'd Be Unhappy, Literal-Minded, Our Angels Are Different
- Domains: Kindness, Destiny, Angels
- Allies: Lloyd Irving, Raine Sage, Presea Combatir, Estelle, Elize Lutus, Artina, Flonne, Heart Aino, Ricotta Elmar, Len, Eko, Fiona Mayfield, Pit, Tyrael, Mitsuzane Kureshima, Seraph Lamington, Sicily, Sanguinius, Minato Arisato, Akane Tsunemori
- Enemies: Yggdrasill, Yuugi Hoshiguma (One sided)
- Opposes: Jibril, Angelia Avalonne
- Colette ascended after an adventure where the was required to save her world and was chosen specifically because she had the closest DNA to Yggdrasill's sister.
- Asking Colette about information is a bad idea because if I will make someone sad or angry or make her a burden on someone, then she'll lie straight to your face.
- Colette shares a friendship with Eko and Fiona Mayfield over their mutual dislike of bell peppers.
- When Colette was telling some other deities how she became an angel, Pit felt bad for her, Jibril believes she should have become Martel so she would have more power and Angelia is glad she didn't become Martel so she can make Colette her servant whenever she wants.
- However, Colette does't outright hate Angelia or Jibril because they do have moments where they're nice to their friends especially Jibril because she's sworn Undying Loyalty to someone.
- Colette is friends with Ricotta Elmar because on top of sounding similar, Colette really loves dogs. Colette loves dogs so much that she gained the titles "Dog Lover" for naming every single dog in both Sylvarant and Tethe'alla.
- Colette became friends with Flonne and Heart Aino when they witnesses her determination to be friends with Sheena even though she was trying to kill Colette at the time. Colette was also once a follower of Flonne. Flonne was naturally happy to see her ascend.
- Mitsuzane Kureshima sympathises with Colette because he didn't tell people information because they'd be unhappy and he eventually turned evil because of it.
- Colette sympathises with Minato Arisato because they were both the only thing keeping some kind of evil from being unleashed on the world. Or so Colette thought as the Desians were never really sealed away.
- Regardless, Colette is happy that she can be with the deity who she once a High Priestess to.
- Colette is also present in the house of Friendship.
Kain and Raziel
Kain and Raziel, Gods of Changing Destiny
- Lesser Gods
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral (Kain), Chaotic Neutral (Raziel)
- Symbol: Together, the material and spectral Soul Reavers crossed over each other. Alone, their respective clan emblems.
- Shared Portfolio: Changing fate, failing to change fate, Prophecy Twists, Resurrection (multiple times), Moral Ambiguity
- Domain: Destiny, Prophecy, Time Travel, Morality
- When the final battle of Good and Evil occurs, no one is sure what these two will do. Kain has said he'll do what best benefits him, but with the way his mind works it's hard to say if he'll be siding with either Cosmos or Melkor or will try to go it alone. Raziel meanwhile has pledged to fight for good, but he's very prone to manipulation and making hasty decisions, and by his nature as a walking Temporal Paradox that disrupts the timestream with his presense, the chaos he sews in his wake could benefit either side unwillingly.
- Though they parted on good terms, since the two ascended to the Trope Pantheon Kain has passed the time by occasionally opening time portals and throwing Raziel into a random point in history for kicks. He then watches Raziel stumble his way back to the present without realizing how much and how often he's changing history without knowing it. Their relationship has gone south again once this happened the second time.
- Because Kain is such a Jerkass and is the one responsible for killing Raziel, the two have difficulty trusting each other. But they're Genre Savvy enough to ignore people who try to make them into full enemies again, as they realize their respective versions of the Soul Reaver are among the few weapons that can kill the other for good, and they recognize the two of them are Not So Different. It is said that if the two of them were to combine the Soul Reaver back together to create the blade at its highest form of power, even their fellow gods should be wary.
Kira Yamato, God of Natural Winners (The Ultimate Coordinator, Jesus Yamato, AimBot McBeamspam)
- Theme Song: "Meteor".
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His Strike Freedom Gundam, along with the SEED power.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Being a Born Winner, Character Development, Modeled After Amuro Ray, Broken Ace Pilots, Badasses (With Emotional Issues), Tendency to Cry, Purple Eyes, Losing His Virginity to Flay Allster, Technical and Martial Pacifists, Teen Geniuses, Returning to Action After Two Years of Absence, Official Couple With Lacus Clyne.
- Domains: Good, Mechas, Emotion.
- Superior: Yoshiyuki Tomino (He's a good friend of Tomino's main creation, Amuro Ray).
- High Priest: Bellri Zenam.
- Friendly Rival: Shinn Asuka (Non-Ascended).
- Odd Friendship with: Ed, Sanada Yukimura and Kero.
- Conflicting Opinion: Ange
- Enemies: Rau Le Creuset, the entire GUAE Mecha Cohort, Yuno Gasai.
- Opposes: Lord Djibril, Kio Asuno.
- Ironically, he opposes the notion that people should use the idea of fate as a reason to not act according to their own free will.
- Ascended after becoming the Ultimate Coordinator, a pilot who always is lucky in the battle with his Strike Gundam, and the Power of SEED.
- This, however, tends to run into a bit of a problem in the beginning, where he began to have some delusions that he apparently signed the Omniscient Morality License and nearly abused it to hell. After a little encounter and quest with Setsuko Ohara, Kira received a massive calling out and was genuinely regretful of the abuse and promises to not do it again, which granted him a place in the proper Pantheon.
- Previously known to cry a lot, the real reason why he became the badass that he's now is because of the same thing that made Shinji Ikari a badass: The right hand of Bright Noa. (It was properly documented with this picture.)
- He's known to spare the lives of those who commit evil, but he will forsake this method if they refuse to stop.
- However, he was once prone to Hannibal Lecture, as he was once subjected into Heroic BSOD by his Arch-Enemy Rau le Creuset. When he got into the Pantheon, bright-slapped and manned up with various Gods, Kira has finally grew a lot of balls to tell Creuset that he's just a deluded fool so full of bullcrap. Many Gods have been wondering... what if his opponent would instead be Yuuki Terumi?
- He is heavily compared to Ed of the Cul de Sac Trio and Kero, basically for the fact that both have the same English voice. At the same time, he also gets heavily compared to Ben Tennyson, Keiichi Maebara and Sanada Yukimura for having the same Japanese voice.
- Kira just wishes he doesn't have to yell that heavily like Yukimura. Piloting Gundam good is one thing, but he thinks his vocal chords couldn't handle that much yelling...
- A certain Kio Asuno claims that he's the chief disciple of Kira's Martial Pacifist methods. He's deluded as the third-generation Asuno goes far beyond what even Kira thinks is the reasonable sparing of opponents lives while putting his allies at risk. He will admit that had he not met such wonderful people that called him out, he would've been, at least, into The Fallen (due to his Character Development being the main reason why he wouldn't be stuck in Kio's place, with the latter being his high priest).
- Fortunately, he then caught wind of a certain chap named Bellri Zenam who seem to remind him of his current self a bit more, and has taken him under his wing.
- Though Kira himself has hopes for the best that Kio redeems himself in an upcoming Super Robot Wars event. Hey, if it could save him (by getting chewed out for his ridiculousness), maybe that can save Kio too.
- Rumored to be a descendant of Eru Ilśvatar, hence the nickname of Jesus Yamato.
- He was still wondering where Lacus is in the Pantheon, to the point that he got lost into the Calmness sector of the House of Emotion and instead stumbled upon a bathing Mitsuru Kirijo, because they sounded the same. As a result, he got chased out and then had his Strike Freedom frozen (with him inside). Heero Yuy actually witnessed this debacle and facepalmed, before escorting him (rather reluctantly) back to this house.
- Has been egged on by other gods to have a three-way Gundam Battle between him, Amuro, and Setsuna F. Seiei, to see who among them really is the ultimate among the three major evolved human species of the franchise: a Coordinator, an Innovator, or a Newtype.
- He met up with Ange in the House of Royalty once, where he mistook her for his sister Cagalli. Turns out that the awkwardness was mutual as she mistook him for Tusk.
- Yuno Gasai has pestered him continuously to tell her where his best friend Athrun Zala is so she can capture and send him over to Vaas to make a ransom video out of him and send back to Kira. Wary of her reputation, he just boards his Gundam and flies away every time she asks.
- Despite being known as a Born Winner, it is somehow open knowledge throughout the Pantheon that there are few persons he cannot win against: The God of Beam Spam (for being unable to out-Beam Spam the latter), and The Pantheon's most powerful Wetware CPU (since he saw what the latter's Gundam can do to enemy remote weapons).
- Has sympathized with Yusei Fudo, who has acquired a rather similar to his own note just for... Preaching about bonds and never losing a duel. Kira just could only facepalm at this when the duelist told him about it, and encouraged him to never mind and keep talking about friendship.
Link, God of Diversified Weaponry and Silent Protagonists (The Hero of Time, The Hero of Winds, The Hero of Twilight, The Hero of Legend, The Hero of Hyrule, Fairy Boy)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The Triforce of Courage
- Alignment: Varying with each incarnation, but always Good.
- Portfolio: Ancestral Weapons, Arrows on Fire, Chain of Deals, Cosmic Keystones, Fetch Quests, Wordlessness, Being Equipped to handle anything, Hyperspace Arsenals, Hammerspace
- Domains: Courage, Strength, Time, War, Reincarnation
- Allies: Mega Man, Mario, Princess Zelda, Navi, Midna, Ike, Lucina, Vulcan, Ieyasu, Yukimura, Guan Yu, Zhang Fei and Liu Bei, Darunia, Fi, Lana, Gomez.
- Rivals: Caim, Firion, Cloud, Adol
- Enemies: Ganondorf, Ghirahim, Bowser, Cia.
- Followers: Dirk the Daring, The Kid (Bastion)
- Weapon of Choice? Pfft! Whatever Link pulls out of his bag is his Weapon of Choice. Yes...even a big chunk of meat and a bottle.
- When the plot calls for it, he has been able to borrow from Kamina's portfolio.
- Destined to reincarnate in an endless cycle for as long as there is evil. Over the past two thousand years or so has started wearing a green tunic and pointy hat in each life for reasons he isn't sure about - every time he is born, he forgets very nearly everything, to the point of being surprised every time he learns that he is a god. This is just as well, considering the tantrum he threw the last time he didn't. Growing up and collecting all that weaponry is time consuming!
- Recently won a great victory for the cause of diversified weaponry. When a friendly sparring match with Cloud escalated into a Death Battle (though with the House of Life and Death on standby at the time), Link proved that his arsenal and centuries of experience were more than enough for Cloud, and scored victory with a final blow from his master sword after bombing Cloud. Link, being the silent protagonist, did not gloat or boast of his victory. The two still have friendly matches on occasion, but neither have mentioned the incident since.
- He's very miffed on how Boomstick keeps saying he's a fairy though.
- Didn't know what to say in regards to how the Nostalgia Critic dressed up as him during the quest to find Malachite's Hand.
- To combat the GUAE's growing power, Link has been training with other gods. Notably Ieyasu , Yukimura, Guan Yu, Zhang Fei and Liu Bei. The results have been impressive.
- Subject to an equally endless line of prophecies, most of which only apply to one lifespan each.
- The other Prophecy Gods let him in to this house to do their errands. When it comes to MacGuffin Delivery Services, particularly matched sets, you can't hire much better than Link. And he can get a bottle of milk from the cow to the god paying in two minutes flat, or it's free.
- Needless to say, with all of this reincarnation going on, he is pretty much Virtuous' bitch.
- Finds kinship with Lucina, due to having once also worn masks to impersonate others.
- Also has a seat in the House of Heroes and House of Weapons.
- In recent times Link has had conversations with other gods. While the gods remember the subjects they talked about, no one can ever seem to remember exactly what the hero said or what sort of voice or accent he might have had.
- Never, never, NEVER put Link into a wrestling match, unless it is a sumo wrestling match. He can Body Slam EVERYTHING to death!
Yukiteru Amano and Minene Uryu
Yukiteru Amano and Minene Uryu, Dueling Gods of Inter-Oracular Combat (1stnote , and 9thnote )
- Theme Songs: Dead END (Yukiteru); Kyoki Chinden (Minene)
- Lesser Gods initially. Uryu rises to Intermediate Goddess when she is saved and empowered by the dying Deus. whilst Yukiteru rises to Greater God when he becomes God by winning the game
- Symbol: The Random Diary (Yukiteru), The Escape Diary (Minene).
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral (Minene originally began as Chaotic Evil and her 3rd World counterpart is still Evil)
- Both: Predicting The Future and Changing It, Travelling Back In Time, The Unfettered.
- Yukiteru: Forgiveness, Being Able to Keep Yuno From Killing, Anti Heroes, Not Often Fighting.
- Minene: Grenade Throwing, Dealing With Emotional Traumas, Survivalism, Fending for Oneself From a Young Age, Byronic Heroines, Sociopathic Heroines, Slasher Smiling, Gothic Fashion, Redemption Through Love.
- Domains: Chaos, Madness, Time, Survival.
- Originally Yukiteru alone was supposed to have this position but due to a certain pink-haired Yandere keeping him at the Love house so often. As a result he's always out of the house. His way of resolving this was to give part of the position to someone else more available and he decided it would be Minene, as a form of apology for blinding her in one eye.
- Minene HATES the House of Faith, as her parents were killed during the wars of religion. Some more sympathetic gods like Artix have showed sympathy for her plight, but Minene refuses to take their apologies.
- Minene waits for the day that she can be with Nishijima again. As she puts it: "He was only one man...but he wanted to make me happy."
- Yukiteru Amano gets along with Shinji Ikari because they are really similar to each other. They also happen to be both protected by incredibly dangerous individuals (Yukiteru's girlfriend Yuno, Shinji's mom Yui, respectively) and have been lynched for being "pussies", so that solidified their friendship too.
- Minene really hates Jinx for doing terrorism for no good reason and because she reminds her that her third world counterpart is still evil.
- There are some who say Yukiteru is behind the ascension of Reisuke Houjou... And they couldn't be more right, as he brought his 3rd world self and gave him the memories of the 2nd one so he could ascend for Nightmare Fuel Coloring Book (since his coloring book was his future diary). He really regrets having a child implicated in the Survival Game.
Desty Nova, God of Karma
- Symbol: A plate of flan
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Nanomachines, Uncannily Admirable Villainy, KYA HA HA HA HA HA, Mad Scientists, Technical Immortality
- Domains: Madness, Freedom, Mentalism
- Followers: Eelai
- Discoverer and foremost (albeit only) expert on Karmatron Dynamics, the science of karma. On a micro scale, it allows encoding information in even seemingly random molecular motion (order in entropy) and nullification of teleportation's Alias problem. On a macro scale, it is nothing less than the methodical study and control of destiny itself.
- Technically has not ascended, but through his advanced nanomachines and grasp of Karmatron Dynamics, has become the closest thing to immortal that a human can attain.
- Has many sides to his personality. The other gods tend to steer clear of him, as he can be alternately introspective, frothingly insane, and amusingly quirky, sometimes one right after the other or all at once. Most often, though, he is deviously dangerous, more so than most because so few people have any clue what he's up to.
Justy Ueki Tylor
Justy Ueki Tylor, God of Luck (Captain Tylor, The Lucky Idiot, The Heratic Monkey)
- Symbol: A smiley-face button.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Fools, Brilliant Morons, Those Who Are Born Lucky, Reassignments and the Backfiring Thereof, Users of Obfuscating Stupidity
- Domains: Chaos, Trickery, Luck
- Allies: Kyosuke Nanbu
- Followers: Milfeulle Sakuraba, Rachel and Nell, Fortune, Matrim Cauthon, Ichiko Sakura.
- Ascended after ending a war by leading the UPSF's forces to victory against the Raalgons in an epic confrontation with absolutely no casualties. On either side. The rest of the pantheon is utterly befuddled as to whether this was a feat of brilliant planning or an unGodly stroke of dumb luck.
- Since ascending, there have been exactly 3,297 attempts on his life by other deities vying for his position. All of them have failed, most of which Tylor was — and probably still is — entirely oblivious to.
- Kyosuke Nanbu was his follower once before being deified to his current position as God of Improbable Death-Cheating.
Mai Takatsukasa, MacGuffin Goddess (The Mysterious Girl, Woman of the Beginning, Over Lord Mai, the Priestess of Fate)
- Theme Song: "Lights of my Wish"
- Rank: Demigoddess (Intermediate Goddess as Over Lord Mai)
- Symbol: The Team Gaim Logo
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: All-Loving Heroine, Belligerent Sexual Tension with Kouta, Being a Fan of Oren Pierre Alfonzo, Broken Masquerade, Determinator, Being the Voice of Reason, What Her Name Implies She Enjoys Doing, The Leader of Team Gaim due to Yuya's disappearance, Being a Shrine Priestess, Being a Forgiving Person, Stepfordism, Damsel in Distress, Being the one who holds the Forbidden Fruit before Roshou's Death, Unwitting Pawn, Being Unwittingly Responsible for the Fates of Kouta, Mitsuzane, and Kaito.
- Domains: Dancing, Kindness, Compassion, Forgiveness, Godhood.
- Superior: Gen Urobuchi.
- Love Interest: Kouta Kazuraba.
- All Ascended Toku Heroes and the Kamen Rider Club (especially Yuki Jojima).
- Armored Riders: Kaito Kumon, Mitsuzane Kureshima, Takatora Kureshima, Oren Pierre Alfonzo, Hideyasu Jonouchi.
- Pretty Cures: The Fresh Pretty Cures, Tsubomi Hanasaki, Yayoi Kise.
- Others: Madoka Kaname, Kazuto Kirigaya and Asuna Yuuki, Yui, Enju Aihara, Gracia, Mai Tokiha, Rika Furude, Yuma Tsukumo, Miku Kohinata, Sayaka Maizono, Komaru Naegi, Illyasviel von Einzbern.
- Enemies: Ryoma Sengoku, Kogane, the Trollkaiger (especially Bernkastel and Basco ta Jolokia), Johan Liebert, Monokuma and his Mastermind, Yuu.
- Conflicting Opinion: Homura Akemi.
- Known as the Acting Leader of the Beat Riders dance group Team Gaim and Love Interest/Childhood Friend of Kouta Kazuraba, Mai Takatskasa was a originally a shrine priestess who is a professional dancer in the city of Zawame until the arrival of Yggdrasill Corporation that changes everything, in spite of this, she joins Team Gaim she practices with her teammates to improve their dancing skills to become the best Beat Riders in the city. However due to the appearance of various Armored Riders that leads up to the tragic conclusion of the Helheim Invasion, she became the Woman of the Beginning after The Over Lord King Roshuo entrusts the Forbidden Fruit to her before she is reunited with Kouta after his victor against Kaito Kumon, as both Kouta and Mai became Godly beings, they left Earth to transform the a dying planet into a beautiful world with the Inves and Helheim transferred into that world to live peacefully.
- Upon her ascension, many of her Armored Rider friends was very happy to see her again, especially with Kouta as he expressed his joy over her ascension as they finally reunited once more in this pantheon.
- She also befriended Yuki Jojima of the Kamen Rider Club, as Jojima notices her identity as the Woman of the Beginning, she also dream of getting a detour to the Planet Helheim with her fellow Kamen Rider Club Members, which Mai kindly approves.
- She was also reunited with Mio and Kagura of the ToQgers after their last encounter back in Zawame, as of now they can now finish their unfinished business of visiting Oren's store so Kagura can buy Oren's cakes in the House of Food.
- True to her name, Mai enjoys dancing which is one of her motivations in her life, as such she is often practices in her daily basis. This said motivation had made her friends with the Fresh Pretty Cures as well, especially with Love Momozono, after Mai is impressed with their dancing skills. Since then, they were often seen practicing dancing as well as teaching children with their dance moves to the pantheon.
- Her connections with the Fresh Cures had made her friends with the ascended Pretty Cures as well, especially with Tsubomi Hanasaki while she shed into tears after Tsubomi learned of Mai's predicament including the tragedies that happened back in her world, and Yayoi Kise who also wants to sign an autograph of Mai due to her connections with the heroic Armored Riders of Zawame as Yayoi also pointed out that her brethren Pretty Cures might join Mai in their dance practices.
- She is very close friends with Madoka Kaname due to their similar personalities as well as both became Godly figures while she is also saddened at the same time after learning of her current status due to Homura Akemi's actions of usurping her powers for her own agenda, this makes her have a conflict with Homura Akemi as well after what she had done to her former friend Madoka while she pleaded her to return to her old self with Homura replies to Mai was "I won't rely on anyone anymore".
- Like Kouta before, she also made friends with Kirito and Asuna after she finds the world of Alfheim Online a fascinating place while she was impressed with their high level skills. She also became friends with Yui as the adopted AI child wanted to learn about her dance moves too.
- Also befriending Enju Aihara while she was saddened too after learning Enju's situation of being girl who carries a disease that slowly turning her into a monstrous Gastrea that would eventually kill her. Upon learning this, Mai will do whatever it takes to make sure that Enju will get cure from her sickness.
- While roaming in the House of Travel, Mai saw a strange box, as Mai opened it, Gracia came out of the box and she surprised her. After that she quickly befriended Mai due to her connections with Kouta as Gracia wanted to join Team Gaim as an honorary member so she can spend time practicing dances with her, which Mai was glad that she found another member since back in the early days of the Inves Games.
- She also befriended Mai Tokiha not only because of them having the same given names, but both admired each other due to their gentle nature and their compassion towards the people they care about.
- She also get along well with a fellow Shrine Priestess named Rika Furude while she also had a sympathy for her after she heard countless stories of her attempt to change the fate of her friends, which reminds her of her own attempt of changing the fates of Kouta, Kaito, and Micchy.
- She is also close friends with Yuma Tsukumo due to his friendly and naive nature which he reminding her of how Kouta used to be. On top of that he wants to give her an interest on playing Duel Monsters game but Mai wants to think about it for the time being.
- She also became friends with Miku Kohinata as she deeply admired her nice attitude to her friends and Miku also admired Mai's efforts of unifying every good-aligned Beat Riders into a super dance group, which Mai was glad to here such remarks from Miku.
- She also meet an Idol Singer named Sayaka Maizono as Mai was feeling sorry for her after she notice her stepfordism due to her experience back in Hope's Peak Academy, however Mai also tells her own story of bringing joy to her audience through dancing despite being a Stepford Smiler due to the constant changes in Zawame City. Upon hearing this, Sayaka shed into tears as she found a real friend as both gets along since then.
- Also became friends with Komaru Naegi as well as both never give in to despair despite the troubles that happened in their respective worlds and both shared their hate towards Monokuma and Junko Enoshima due to their reputation of of being the mastermind of the "School Life of Mutual Killings" at Hope's Peak Academy.
- She also became friends with Illya as the homunculus notice that her being the holder of the Forbidden Fruit reminding her of her mother who was the Holy Grail itself.
- She hates Ryoma Sengoku's guts after he attempts to kill her by dissecting the Forbidden Fruit out of her. Also gained an ire towards Kogane for corrupting Kouta into his chaotic self back in the Soccer World.
- Due to her connections with Kouta, she was being seen as a threat by Yuu and his Da'ath organization due to her being the Woman of the Beginning which creates an interference on their own plot to recreate the world.
- While making many friends in the pantheon, she made enemies as well, this includes with Bernkastel and Basco of the Trollkaigers as the former being a cruel witch who commit evil deeds and the latter is a backstabbing troll who harms children for his own amusement. She also dislikes Johan Liebert due to his diabolical nature and his tendency to mind rape every single of his victims.