Prophecy and Fate The House of Prophecy sits upon the highest mountain, standing above the rest of the Pantheon as if silently watching them. There are a lot of rumors about what the inside of the House looks like. The truth is that it is possibly the most spartan and austere of the Houses - very plain, very bare of comforts, a rather boring place. That has not stopped a brave few from climbing up in order to ask the inhabitants what the future holds. Most either never reached the top or were frustrated by prophetic gibberish, and the few that had the patience to listen returned... changed somehow, though none would speak of what had taken place. Occasionally, a deity from the House of Prophecy would come down from the mountain and offer to tell fortunes... for a price, of course. However, many would find their predictions frustratingly vague and nonsensical, while others would have preferred not to have known their fortunes at all. Kamina currently stands as the House of Prophecy's number one threat, due to his alarming invincibility to prescience as well as the ability to change fate. The House of Prophecy is quick to involve itself in any issue that pertains to him. Dead silence reigned over the whole of the Pantheon after their latest prophecy came to pass: the so-called "Great Upheaval". They were not kidding when they called it that: it touched almost every house in the Pantheon in some way, shape, or form. There was another minor prophecy about a being of happiness corrupted by an unseen darkness. Many Gods shrugged it off as it wasn't as big as the Great Upheaval that came after it, but when a forboding asylum appeared in the middle of the Friendship House, that's when gods started to get concerned about it that they asked just what was going on. The answer was known as "Project: Alternate Gentaro". A new prophecy came: A series of events that will take place over the course of 25 entire years. The result, some lives are saved by Raiden, but others remain in revenant state forever. Quan Chi, one of the best manipulators in history, got killed at the hands of Scorpion without second thoughts. The Outworld Civil War's outcome didn't help at all due to Kotal Kahn's distrust on Earthrealm, and the final nail to the coffin: Liu Kang and Kitana are the new rulers of Netherrealm.
open/close all folders
Destiny of The Endless, Anthropomorphic Personification of Destiny and Fate.
- Rank: Overdeity.
- Symbol: His book.
- Alignment: True Neutral.
- Portfolio: Ambigious Fate, You Can't Fight Fate, The Omniscient, Screw Destiny, The Stoic, Blind Seer.
- Domains: Destiny, Freedom, Ambiguity, Prophecy, Knowledge.
- Allies: The other members of the Endless.
- Enemies: Everyone who wants to Screw Destiny, (maybe. How the Book Of Destiny actually works and how many "paths" there are is left very open).
- Rivals: The Five Maidens.
- Opposed by: The Five Maidens of Exalted, since the latter actively participate in aiding the world, whereas Destiny almost never acts. If Destiny minds what they say, he hasn't shown it.
- Multiple attempts have been made by other gods to steal his book so they can read it, or destroy it. Mostly, they have been unable to find him due to his being The Omniscient and gave up.
- It is said that his book contains the universe, and knowledge of everything that has ever happened or will happen. Whether this is true or not is unknown, but many gods who have approached him more politely have been allowed to read parts of his book for themselves.
- Most of the Pantheon is unsure what to think of him, due to his rarely speaking or interacting with others, even his own family, and only doing what his book tells him to.
- His garden can be reached via any of the mazes in the Pantheon, through a sort of "universal path" that eventually leads there.
- Usually does not interact directly with the rest of the Pantheon, staying in his garden unless someone is coming to try to destroy him or his book.
- To what extent his book defines fate is unknown; Delirium has, during her saner moments, stated that there are paths "outside Destiny's Garden" to other members of the Pantheon. Many take her words to be proof that one can indeed Screw Destiny.
The Bhaalspawn, Deity of Doom-Attraction (CHARNAME, Abdel)
- Rank: Greater Deity
- Symbol: The symbol of Bhaal, a skull in a circle.
- Alignment: Pick any alignment (though VERY rarely evil)
- Portfolio: Badass, Bringing Chaos Wherever They Walk, Godlike Powers, From Newbie Adventurer To Godlike Being, HAD to Be Sharp, Namelessness By Default, Deadpan Snarker, ADVENTURE, Hailing From A God-Forbid-You-Insult-This Origin, Romantic Encounters With Many Ladies And Gentlemen
- Domains: Adventure, Combat, Doom
- Allies: Minsc & Boo, Commander Shepard, Hawke, Simon Belmont
- Enemies: Doom, Joneleth Irenicus, Amelissan the Blackhearted, Bhaal
- Chaos will be sown wherever the Bhaalspawn makes his/her mark. S/he is not very happy about it, but considering that s/he always works to ensure the chaos and doom are averted, s/he has pretty much earned his/her rights to ascend in this position.
- Much like several of his successors (such as Shepard and Hawke), the Bhaalspawn's gender, appearance and even race can be confusing to deduce. But s/he mostly took form of a human, elf or half-elf.
- As the one pioneering Western RPG, s/he has the great respects by those who follow his/her footsteps and succeed him/her. Yes, even Shepard has the utmost respect for him/her; the Bhaalspawn is one deity that is really, really influential.
- And what joy could be better when he/she entered the Pantheon, s/he was met with what s/he referred as "My favorite hamster-accompanied Ranger and the aforementioned hamster", Minsc & Boo. They have promised adventure of... uh... butt-kicking for goodness.
- At first, the Bhaalspawn tried enter the Pantheon as a male warrior called 'Abdel Adrian', but upon looking at the former's adventure chronicled through this medium called "Novels", it turned out that 'Abdel Adrian' was a jerk extraordinare and Character Derailment on the Bhaalspawn's friends ran amok. The Bhaalspawn was thoroughly ashamed and while they'll still accept 'Abdel' as a simpler name for the male form, s/he absolutely refuses to acknowledge the novel's version of Abdel as himself/herself.
- This is why the Bhaalspawn could bond with Simon Belmont, of all people, noting that his incident with 'Simone' looked very similar.
- It's a universal fact that pissing off the Bhaalspawn is a very bad idea. Anyone who does, doesn't survive long. Even Elminster, one of the greatest heroes of their home plane Faerun, takes care not to anger him/her.
Doctor Manhattan, God of Fatalism (Jon Osterman)
- Greater God
- Symbol: A hydrogen atom
- Alignment: True Neutral (can tend towards Neutral Good)
- Portfolio: Fatalism, Destiny, Fortuitous Lab Accidents, Psychic Powers
- Domains: Science, War, Precognition, Pantslessness
- Followers: ...All right, he does have several, but the one an observer sees first is always that weird stumpy hermit guy with a big hat, a loincloth, and nothing else.
Huu: Pants are an illusion, and so is death.
- Tends to get into a LOT of arguments with the other gods, partially because most in the houses believe we make our own fate. He tends to get into daily fights with Kane, which usually ends in disintegration (though who gets disintegrated varies).
Hari Seldon, God of Mathematics and Prediction
- Greater God
- Symbol: A Scientific Calculator, the Time Vault
- Alignment: Omniscient Morality License
- Portfolio: Ancient Conspiracy, The Chessmaster, Omniscient Morality License, You Can't Fight Fate, Batman Gambit (on a cosmic scale)
- Domain: Science, Math, Prediction
- Allies: Samantha Carter
- Followers: the Foundations, Aeolia Schenberg, Mavolio Bent
- Highly respected by Xanatos and Makuta, but they do not affiliate themselves with him due to the different nature of his predictions and his generally good alignment. The God-Emperor Leto, however, loathes him because he screwed up his Golden Path that was supposed to prevent prescients from controlling humanity's future.
- Actually moved on centuries ago, but he predicted every possible event that his presence would be needed for and left a of videotapes labeled with a date and time of when to play them, which function more or less exactly as his actual presence would. He has the rank of Greater God because of the very real possibility that almost every deity in the pantheon is simply following the Plan laid out by him. Notable counter-arguments include Deadpool and O-Haruhi-Sama, who may be impossible to predict or control. However, nobody really knows for sure.
- The Gman may have been the one who ultimately caused Seldon to create psychohistory; or, he may just be acting all according to the Plan. Nothing the Gman has done so far seems to have screwed up Seldon's predictions, but confusingly this doesn't prove anything one way or another. Either way, Seldon's tapes haven't mentioned this and Gman isn't talking.
Kane, God of Magnificent Bastards, Evil Prophets, Doomsday Cults, Ambiguous Evil and Contractual Immortality (The Prophet, Cain, The Granddaddy Of Them All)
- Greater God
- Symbol: The Flag of Nod: chamfered triangle enclosing a curved, left-facing scorpion tail; main color elements, red and black.
- Alignment: Ambiguous Evil
- Portofolio: Ascension, Bald of Evil, Beard of Evil, Contractual Immortality, Dark Messiah, MagnificentBastards, Mission from God and interrupting broadcasts to name just a few...
- Domains: Evil Cults, Yellow Zones, Advanced Technology, Tiberium.
- Followers: The Brotherhood of Nod, as an organized lot. Roughly 50% of his world's population in total, and almost certainly Agent Tanya.
- Known for orchestrating world wars, plans of unlikely complexity, and quickly recovering from Villainous Breakdowns.
- Speaking of said villainous breakdowns: While Kane is mostly observed as being cool and collected, even in the midst of mortal danger, disserters and usurpers have been known to send him into fits of rage, which is always followed up by said person's execution - after which he will promtly return to his calm and collected state of being.
- While Kane has been reported, multiple times, to have perished at the hands of other gods, these reports always prove false.
"Of course, Troper. You can't kill the Messiah"
- ***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***
- Even G-man respects Kane, for his tactics are devious and incredible. Both have agreed not to tangle with each-others plans for fear of a multiverse-breaking Gambit Pileup. However, G-man still hasn't let Kane forget getting blasted by GDI's Ion Cannon.
- Do NOT, FOR ANY REASON, stare into Kane's bald head, he will imprison you forever. Similarly, Kane's magnificent beard has been known to Mind Control people at his bidding.
- Kane's last performance was very disappointing, causing him to lose many followers. He has moved to rectify that and publicly executed his agent immediately.
- Also has a spot in the Main House.
- His involvement as one of the masterminds of "The Pantheonic Rebellion" is a combination of Even Evil Has Standards and respect for what Madoka represents despite his opposistion. He has ordered the Brotherhood of Nod to deploy to the "Fog of War" campaign front.
- Is not to be confused with the wrestler known as Kane.
Fenrir, Jörmungandr, and Hel, Heralds of the End of the Gods (Loki's Brood)(Fenrir: Vanargandr, Hróšvitnir, The Unchained, The God-Devouring Wolf) (Jörmungandr: Midgardsormer, Yamino Ryusuke, Sleeping Dragon, End of Days, Doomsday Beast, Ancestor Piece) (Hel: Goddess of the Underworld, Hela)
- Greater Deities (though Jörmungandr would be close to an Overdeity as the Doomsday Beast)
- Symbols: The World inside a jaw surrounded by hands of the undead
- Theme Music:
- Fenrir: Canis Major, Top God Killer, Savage Wolf, Eating A Lot, Chewing People Alive, Growing Big To Eat Bigger Targets
- Jörmungandr: Wrapping the world 7 times, Poisonous Breath, Snake-Like Horror From The Seas, World Eater, Heavy Sleeper
- Hel: Literal Split Personality, Light and Shadow powers, Mad Trickster God's Beautiful And Conflicted Daughter, Benevolent Darkness, Destruction-Lust And Sadism Played for Laughs
- Fenrir: Savagery, Destruction, Hunger
- Jörmungandr: World, Sea, Reptiles
- Hel: Death, Life, Destruction, Rebirth, Generosity, Light, Dark
- Children of: Loki
- Enemies: Hulk
- The Rival: The Four Horsemen
- Everything must come to an end. Who to say the Gods and Goddesses final destiny isn't to meet their death in a grand final battle. And who better to herald that end of the gods then the Children of Loki.
- On the day of Ragnarok, the end of the Aesir Gods of Norse mythology, Fenrir would break free of his ribbon in which he will do battle with Odin, the All-Father in which the beast will win. Jörmungandr will rise from his slump from the depth of the sea, ascend and poison the sky. He will fight Thor, with the two both dying by each other's hand, with Thor walking seven steps before dieing. Hel will provide her father Loki with an army of her dead as they invade Valhalla. The Pantheon has taken notice of this and tried to make sure that the Ragnarok did not come to pass in the Trope Pantheons. So far, they're successful, but tales of these three remain in the hearts of men...
- Though to be honest, Hel would just rather stay at her home and bake cookies for everyone... The problem is that her dark side would always berate her with "What the *bleep* is wrong with you!?"
- At one point, Hel ended up visiting Oichi and her light side attempted to cheer her up, which nearly succeeded... until her dark side took over and started ridiculing her for being too timid to use her dark power gleefully... Prompting Oichi to go full on dark-possessed on her, in which she actually showed considerable power that Dark Hel was impressed... just in time for Light Hel to took over... The next thing Azai Nagamasa saw when he crossed by was Oichi profusely apologizing all the time while Light Hel was curling and crying like a baby, scared shitless. Nagamasa prompted to take Hel home since Oichi was in no condition to escort her, and thankfully, there was no Split Personality mishap on the way home.
- Compare to the two Hades who are cruel towards the dead, Hel is more compassionate. Well, she more kind towards those who pass from sickness or old age. However, if they were wicked and evil in life, she shows no such mercy.
- Interesting enough, the light Hel found herself attractive towards Thor. She has attempted multiple times to give him her bake goods but its always ruined by her darker self who is also attractive to thunder god. A Love Triangle in which the rivals are the same person?
- Hel has found some comfort with the more benevolent forms of death in Hotaru Tomoe and Death of the Endless. They also don't mind hanging around the dark side.
- On hearing that Odin is in the Pantheon, Fenrir thought it was time to fulfill the prophecy. Turns out it's not the Allfather, but he didn't care anyway and tried to devour him... Fenrir just barely dodged his Zantetsuken, and got some of his fangs cut off instead. He really really hates that Aeon...
- Fenrir once try to practice on devouring Odin by attacking a different Allfather, Zeus. The Greek Top God just barely gotten himself eaten before he threw a thunderbolt straight into Fenrir's insides. He really really hate that god.
- Fenrir is often seen hanging around with a similarly evil Wolf Man, Warwick, even occasionally joining him in hunting down the celestial Soraka. Fortunately for Warwick, Fenrir just passes the chance of eating her, saying that she's too small for his belly. Odin is the one of the worthy.
- Surprisingly, there is one soft spot on Fenrir... He would gladly lend his power towards Tytti Noorbuck when she chanted his name and unleashing the 'Fenrir Crush'. Fenrir's excuse is that he gets off unleashing destructive power to whatever Tytti pointed to. He has no say about her tragic love life though.
- True to his legend, Jörmungandr is MASSIVE. Some have said he can stretch all the way from the Main House to The Fallen and even further then that. Not even the oceans of the sub-house Water And Ice can hold him. There are now attempts to find a more suitable place for him.
- Due the fact that Jörmungandr hasn't step foot(?) onto the Battlefield of The Gods, his incarnation in the Pantheon is... hard to pinpoint. There seems to exist three states of his existence, mainly based on how close to Ragnarok it is:
- The first form is his humanoid avatar of Yamino Ryusuke, who is like a butler to Loki. He is rather pleasant at this state, but do not threaten Loki in his presence, unless you want him to take on his serpent form.
- His serpent form before Ragnarok is named Midgardsormer the Sleeping Dragon. Even though he is one of largest creatures in the Pantheon, he is rather inactive, only waking up when something major is happening. He can talk rather casually at this state.
- However, the real fun starts when Ragnarok actually begins, making him turn into the Doomsday Beast, a giant white serpent who desires to devour everything in its path to bring the end. The worse thing is that at this state, he is Eternal; a being of existence who lives from the beginning of time to the end of time, and cannot be killed. At this point, you cannot reason with him, and only real option you have is to seal him away.
- Note that Fenrir (or Vanargandr) and Hel has an incarnation from this world, but only Vanargandr is related to Jormungandr and is hardly wolf-like.
- They didn't take what the Hulk did to Loki well. Plans for revenge against the Hulk have been going a bit slow.
Aladdin, Chooser of Chosen Ones
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A golden flute and a wooden staff crossing over each other, surrounded by a ring of golden butterflies.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Selector of Chosen Ones, Being a Chosen Magi Himself, Black Magic, Braids of Action, Cheerful Children, Child Mages, Flying Carpets, Friends to All Living Things, Lovable Sex Maniacs, Wise Beyond His Years.
- Domains: Magic, Fate, Kindness, Leadership.
- Followers: Master Oogway, Morpheus.
- Considered the Chosen One of the Chooser of Chosen Ones. This makes Aladdin's head spin.
- A very skilled sorcerer and former owner of a genie, Aladdin has a place in the House of Magic, but is commonly kept away from it to avoid jumping on all the pretty girls.
- Aladdin gets on very well with Jiraiya, due to their similar roles, and their perverted attitude towards big breasts. He also gets along with Hyodo Issei, Dean Ambrose, and Kenny McCormick for the latter reason; Aladdin has found however closer ties with Issei, though, as his voice reminds him of Alibaba.
- Often mistaken for the other, more recognized Aladdin. The two have met several times before, and participated in adventures together. On one occasion they had a magic carpet race, but the Babylon Rogues intercepted trying to steal the carpets. Sonic the Hedgehog intervened and the explosive magical battle that followed ended with all those involved crashing into a carpet store where they spent the next two hours searching for their respective carpets in the rubble.
- Has a distant association with Scheherazade, a fellow Magi, who he admires for inventing the Scheherezade Gambit.
- Can get melancholy around the Genie, who reminds him of his own late genie Ugo.
- His ascension to the Pantheon has allowed him to go even more lecherous towards all the goddesses who happen to be well-developed. His attempt to grope Tifa Lockhart's breasts resulted in him being punched all the way out of the House of Combat.
Dominic Deegan, God of Oracles (Lord Dominus)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A crystal ball
- Alignment: True Neutral (or Lawful Evil)
- Portfolio: Omniscient Morality License Holders, Chessmasters, Gambit Roulettes, Get Out of Jail Free Cards, Destiny, Power Creep, a mastery of puns to the point where its usage is unconscious and often unintended.
- Domains: Trickery, Magic, Oracle, Smugness... Law?
- He is currently making a complex bid for both Light Yagami's and Kyon's positions. This will probably involve really stupid outfits and talking heads.
- Prophesies that The End of the World as We Know It scenario will be as follows: There shall be a great battle between Pantheons, but one scream shall cause the end of all beings by disrupting the Master plan to preserve the universe... LEEROOOOOYYY!!! JEEEEEENKIIIINS!! "Oh well. At least he's got chicken", Dominic sighed and pressed his hand against his forehead.
Eldrad Ultharan, God of Fighting Bravely Despite Hopelessness (High Farseer, That Dick)
- Intermediate God, but can reach the power of Greater Gods.
- Symbol: A stylized eye inside a triangle
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Do Not Go Gentle, Heroic Sacrifice, Magnificent Bastard, Combat Pragmatist, Badass Long Robe Pragmatic Hero, Space Elves Badass Grandpa, Psychic Powers
- Domains: Good, Fate, Elves, Screwing Over Anyone Who Isn't An Elf
- Followers: Craftworld Ulthwe
- Allies: Flynn, Commander Farsight (sometimes), The Emperor of Man and his underlings (sometimes), Rika Furude, Homura Akemi, Lord Kroak, Drizzit, Lambadelta
- Enemies: The Chaos Gods (ESPECIALLY Slaanesh), Asdurbael Vect, Abbadon The Despoiler, YHVH, Satan, Lucifer, Mork and Gork, The Emperor of Man and his underlings (sometimes).
- Is rumored to be a troll. Eldrad was not availible for comment, though Trollkaiger has had interest in corrupting him.
- Chaos philosophy is a dreadful reminder of the things that caused the Eldar's fall and the birth of both Slaanesh AND the Eye of Terror. As such, Eldrad holds Lucifer to a special level of disdain.
- Has an immense respect for those who fight to defy their fate "kicking and screaming". This holds true for the likes of Rika and Homura.
- His current fate is for the moment unknown for most gods. Some say that he died saving the World of Cadia, followed by being consumed by Slaanesh. Other's claim that he survived his Heroic Sacrifice, fighting the forces of Chaos from behind the shadows. Others say that he was rescued by The Emperor of Mankind in his Emperasque form, now fighting together with him in a secret alliance.
- Though he prefers using his psychic powers and wits over brute strenght, he has made it clear that he is a master duelist, being one of the very few deities who has defeated Abaddon in a duel after pushing his Berserk Button.
- Eldrad has joined up with Flynn's Agents of Balance for the upcoming Pantheonic Rebellion.
Gehrman, Watcher of Vicious Cycles (The Watcher of The Hunters, The Hunter's Helper, The First Hunter, The Caretaker of The Moon Presence)
- Theme Song: Gehrman, The First Hunter
- Intermediate God (Posing as a Lesser God)
- Symbol: His Burial Blade and Hunter's Blunderbuss
- Alignment: Neutral Evil (Pretends to be True Neutral)
- Portfolio: Handicapped Badass Grandpa, Sinister Scythe, Scythe Wind, Battle Aura, Flash Step, Lightning Bruiser, Obfuscating Disability
- Domains: Cycles, Blood, Hunting, Caretaking, Watching, Fighting
- Allies: Allant, The White, Master Xehanort, Yami, Chernobog, Satan, Nightmare Moon, David Zappa, Dr. Angus Bumby, Nightmare
- Former Ally: The Hunter
- Enemies: The Maiden in Black, Dante Alighieri, Artorias, Gwyn, Riku, Sora, Princess Celestia and Luna, Guts, Aqua, Madoka Kaname, Adrian Tepes, Mondo Zappa, Ruby Rose, Ornstein & Smough
- A fateful night, as a blood-red moon rose in the Pantheon, part of the House of Prophecy seemed to dissolve into a dreamlike aether. The few willing to investigate found the decrepit Gehrman offering help to venture into the dead city of Yharnam, inviting them to join the nightly hunt and to "unravel the mystery of Yharnam blood". No one accepted; a few days later, the Hunter entered the corrupted section and confronted Gehrman, having found the truth of the city and the abominations within. Even after defeat, Gehrman remained calmly sitting in his wheelchair, guarding the entrance into Yharnam and the Hunter's Dream, luring the unwary with promises of the legendary paleblood.
- He himself hates his position, tormented by the unspeakable weight of the dream, yet is chained into it by the will of the Moon Presence. Still, he's amused by people assuming that this manipulative crippled old man is easy to fight. One of the few pleasures he still enjoys is the look on his challengers' faces as he rises from his wheelchair.
- Despite many attempts to try and stop the Hunts, every attempt is met with it returning in some form. Even defeating The First Hunter ultimately ends with a new Gehrman sitting in the same place. His mysterious "superior", the Moon Presence, has decreed the Dream shall never end until the Great Ones have finished their duties with Humanity. Given no one can hope to comprehend the Presence's motives or said duties without sinking into madness through the gained Insight, Gehrman remains alone, futilely hoping for the dawn that will never come to him.
- The Maiden in Black has attempted to stop him, but has only gotten laughter out of him.
"Some things never change, no matter how different you look. Even now, they still use the Doll as they please!"
- Staunch ally of the White and Allant of Boletaria. He's tired of the hunts. He hates them with all his heart. But nothing ever changes. His sole remaining hope is to be released.
- The Moon Presence is often blamed for the corruption of Dark Matter and the evil that infected Princess Luna. The First Hunter simply smirks at these claims.
- Is absolutely despised by Ruby Rose as she hates that a man would claim himself "the First Hunter" and yet would allow his people to turn into the monsters they hunt. This has often led to them battling, but Gehrman has proven to be quite powerful despite his old appearance; their battles always end in a draw. She's thinking of having help from the rest of her team, but the threat of the Moon Presence still looms over them. They don't know Gehrman himself hates the idea of allowing others to become abominations and in fact begs every Hunter who has completed the cycle to Awaken and leave Yharnam behind; he has had to kill countless friends and allies who have lost control of themselves by the taint in their blood or simply have gone insane enough from hunger, powerlust, or anything, to stop wanting to leave the Dream. Yet, again, Gehrman is forbidden to speak on the matter - Yharnam always needs new Hunters...
- Dracula, Lord of Castlevania, has expressed interest in adding Yharnam-borne monsters to the roster of abominations guarding his castle. With a chuckle, Gehrman snidely invited him to enter the Dream and get them himself, if he wants them that badly.
Neo, God of Chosen Ones (The One, Mr. Thomas A. Anderson)
- Theme Song: "Rock Is Dead" by Marilyn Manson
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A green "1" on a black background
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Badass Longcoats, Kung Fu, Self-Fulfilling Prophecies, Bullet Dodging, Roof Hopping, Third Options, Blankness of Face.
- Allies: Marilyn Manson, Aladdin (Magi)
- Domains: Air, Good, Liberation, Mysticism
- Although he is the Son of Lain, he usually reports to Aslan.
- His body jar is somewhere on the premises, convenient for his frequent jaunts into cyberspace, where he has the influence of a Greater God. There, he is often occupied in keeping SHODAN from taking over. The rest of the time, he changes into a level-37 night elf paladin and quests. This is a testament to his power within the realms of cyberspace; as normally there is no such thing as a night elf paladin.
- He would really like it if the other gods don't make comparisons of him to one Ted "Theodore" Logan of the House of Music. It really does not help in that that they sound somewhat similar. Neo did sympathize with Marilyn Manson there, though.
Nimue Inwudu/Madame Xanadu
Nimue Inwudu, Goddess of Fortune Tellers and Inventor of Tarot (Madame Xanadu)
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: Her Crystal Ball.
- Alignment: Varies between True Neutral and Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Fortune Tellers, Been There, Shaped History, Inventing the Tarot, Occult Detectives, Romani, Bisexuals, The Abel to Morgana's Cain, Not Liking Shoes, Hot Gypsy Women, Psychic Powers, Being an Elder Folk, Impersonation Immortality.
- Domains: Tarot, Astrology, Prophecy, Occultism.
- Followers: Madam Eva, Meena, Aunt Wu
- Allies: Clark Kent/Kal-El/Superman, Bruce Wayne/Batman, Diana of Themyscira/Wonder Woman, Barry Allen/The Flash, Kara Zor-El/Supergirl, Hal Jordan/Green Lantern, Arthur Curry/Orin/Aquaman, Zatanna Zatara, Voodoo, Mordos Kull, Lancelot, Arturia Pendragon, Nico Robin, Oscar Diggs, Eila Ilmatar Juutilainen.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork With: Madoka Kaname, Mami Tomoe, Sayaka Miki, Kyoko Sakura.
- Enemies: The Joker, Lex Luthor, Johann Schmidt/Red Skull,Mordred, Lord Deimos, Taria de Castillo, YHVH, Lucifer, Nearly every evil monster in the Pantheon.
- Conflicting Opinion: Victor Von Doom/Doctor Doom, Homura Akemi
- Prophet: Iona Hikawa/Cure Fortune.
- Shows up in the House of Prophecy, due to her history as a Fortune Teller who walked the Earth for centuries, and for creating the Tarot.
- Her temple is one of the most detailed buildings in the Pantheon. With her Crystal Ball, she predicts future events that will take place in the universe.
- She was present in the first day of the Trope Pantheons. Due to her immortality, she was supposed to become the First Goddess of the Trope Pantheons, but for one or another reason, she actually let Buffy Summers to be the inaugural member.
- Due to her being a romani, she hates Red Skull's guts. Not to mention that she once witnessed the Nazi regime of the real Adolf Hitler.
- During her instance in the mortal world, she met Marie Antoinette. Xanadu was invited as an honored guest in Versailles, France.
- Gets well along with Zatanna Zatara, since both of them are fellow occult superheroes. As of The New 52, she's the founding member of the Justice League Dark.
- Chooses Iona Hikawa/Cure Fortune as her prophet as recommendation of Megumi Aino/Cure Lovely and Hime Shirayuki/Cure Princess.
Saint Sabbat, God of Predetermined Fate (The Saint, The Beati)
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: The flower Islumbine
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: A God Am I, First Episode Resurrection, The Plan Gambit Roulette, Battle Aura, You Can't Fight Fate, Prophecies Are Always Right
- Domains: Beauty, Loyalty, Good, Sacrifice
- Superior: The Immortal God-Emperor of Mankind
- Allies: Ibram Gaunt, Ciaphas Cain, Gunner Jurgen, Ascended Gods of the Imperium
- Enemies: All enemies of the God Emperor and Mankind
- Saint Sabbat is the first and currently the only Living Saint to ascend to the Pantheon. She absolutely ecstatic to be able to freely talk with the God Emperor and to be among the Primarchs and other Ascended Gods of the Imperium. At the same time Sabbat is absolutely disgusted at the presence of the Chaos Gods and Daemon Primachs.
- Despite now being a God herself, Sabbat remains absolutely loyal to the God Emperor, frequently preaching his word hoping to convert fellow Gods to the worship of the Emperor.
- As the only Imperial God within the House of Prophecy it is her duty to keep watch on Eldrad Ultharan and report back to the Emperor on his actions. The Eldar God is manipulative and incredibly longsighted due to his powers as a Farseer. Often his plans result in the benefit of few Eldar while countless Humans and other lifeforms suffer.
- Sabbat frequently visits the House of Faith whenever she's not at her Temple or consulting the Emperor.
Saiou "Sartorius" Takuma
Saiou "Sartorius" Takuma, God of Dark Messiahs
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: Three Pillars of Light.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil (When not possessed by The Light of Destruction, True Neutral)
- Portfolio: Cults, Fate, Break Them by Talking, Masters of Mind Control, Orbital Laser Cannons, Symbolism, Well Intentioned Villainy, Villains With Light Motifs, Creepy Monotony, Tragic Villains, Turning Good Because of Realizing His Misdeeds.
- Domains: Corruption, Evil, Fate, Tyranny, Light, Tarot.
- Allies: Jedah Dohma, YHVH, Eliphas, Shark.
- Former Allies: Judge Claude Frollo, Seymour Guado, Arthas Menethil, Gill
- Enemies: Yugi Mutou, Yusei Fudo, Johan "Jesse" Anderson, Yuma Tsukumo, Toki, Artix Von Krieger, Michael Carpenter.
- Friendly Enemy: Judai "Jaden" Yuki
- Ascended to this House in order to impose his dark faith in the Pantheon. That and to show the rest of the Gods his skills in the Duel Monsters card game.
- What many (including Saiou himself) don't know nor suspect is that the dark faith he's preaching about is actually that of The Light of Destruction, an unofficial aspect of YHVH. Though the GUAL has plans of snapping him of it on the condition that he would officially join them. Since the Great Will is offering him to let him have his powers (very unlike the Light of Destruction), it seems like he could accept the offer...
- Is verily enjoyed that his inspirational figures, Gill and Jedah Dohma, had joined to the Pantheon. Or so it seemed, but his relationship with them could become strained if he is not brainwashed.
- He once predicted that "a fool" would be ascending into the Pantheon. That fool turned out to be an enemy from his own world, Judai "Jaden" Yuki. They have been opposing each other ever since, or so it would seem to anyone not in the know. One part of Saiou is trying (but failing) to fight back his own possession and Judai is the only one who could bring him back to normal.
- For your information, Saiou Takuma is his given name for the Japanese speaking Gods and Sartorius is his only name for the English speaking Gods.
- Also present in the House of Faith.
Absol, Goddess of Falsely Persecuted Omen (The Disaster Pokémon, Pandora)
- Lesser Goddess, Intermediate Goddess as Mega Absol
- Symbol: Her scythe-like "horn"
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Gender: Female
- Ability: Pressure (Magic Bounce as Mega Absol)
- Moves: Foul Play, Razor Wind, Night Slash, Psycho Cut
- Portfolio: Dark Is Not Evil, Bearer of Bad News, Hero with Bad Publicity, Chronic Hero Syndrome, Critical Hit Focus
- Domains: Disaster, Heroism
- Allies: Rayquaza, Madoka Kaname, Chuggaaconroy, Terra, Seigfried Schtauffen, Midna, Ron Weasley, Spiderman, Archer, Artina, Gardevoir, Gallade
- Partner: Riku
- Enemies: Groudon, Kyogre, Magikarp, Kyubey, Kenji Setou, Draco Malfoy
- Opposed by: The GUAG Magical Girl Sisterhood
- Uneasy Alliance: Homura Akemi, Corvo Attano
- Upon ascension Absol was only warmly welcomed by a few and pelted with many unsavoury objects by many. Shrugging this off she continues to try and warn others of impending doom.
- She is routinely voted to be moved to the GUAG Token Evil Teammates and has only been saved from this by the wiser gods forcibly overruling this decision.
- Dislikes many of her fellow Pokémon gods that cause chaos throughout the pantheon. One of the few she is on good terms with is Rayquaza, with Absol attempting to summon it whenever Groudon and Kyogre fight.
- Gets along well with Chuggaaconroy due him having once travelled with an Absol named Pandora.
- Absol has in the past attempted to warn girls against forming contracts with Kyubey, knowing some disaster will befall them and make the offer tempting. The majority of attempts failed with Absol again being blamed for the disasters. Despite this she refuses to give up.
- These efforts have eventually earned the trust and adoration of Madoka Kaname, who hopes to ease people's opinions of Absol.
- Absol's efforts against Kyubey has earned her an ally in Homura Akemi and even some sympathy but it remains fragile due to Homura's... less scrupulous actions.
- On a somewhat better note Absol has gained a small degree of trust among some gods after an incident in which Kenji Setou, attempting to prove a link between Magical Girls and feminists, mistook Absol for Kyubey. Following this some misinterpreted this as Kenji hating Absol instead of Kyubey and because of Kenji's many logical fallacies, reasoned that 'that fluffy white demon thing' must not be that bad. Absol was annoyed by this sequence of events despite the marginally better image it received and treats Kenji with disdain.
- Gets along well with Ron Weasley over being unreasonably hated and dislikes Draco Malfoy for being unreasonably liked.
- Has aided Corvo Attano in the past in order to prevent a swarm of plagued rats from entering the House of Nature (with the unfortunate result of people thinking Absol was herding the rats towards it while in reality she was trying to get ahead of them) but prefers to keep distance lest Corvo gives Absol's opposition justification for hatred by accusing it of directly aiding or allowing the former's unsettling acts.
- Absol is one of the few Pokémon that Team Rocket would never go after, due to her Mega Evolution giving her an appearance that reminds James and Meowth of Riku during the time he wore a black cloak and blindfold, much to Jessie's frustration. However, the actual main comes from when they encountered another Absol in Hoenn; they wanted to capture it, but take it back after a "boss fantasy" where it does nothing but stare at Giovanni as he brushed his teeth.
- Speaking of which, even Riku has stated that Mega Absol gives him déją vu. Not only that, the way he acted during that time (even after taking on Ansem's form) is identical to the behavior of the Disaster Pokémon, but they both shrug it off as a big coincidence. For this reason, the two were later assigned as partners.
- For awhile, many gods asked whether Absol was a male or a female. She was confirmed to be a female in "Gentaro's Epilogue".
Akagi, Goddess of Defying History (The Queen of Bauxite)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A model of the Japanese aircraft carrier Akagi. Alternatively, a green bucket with "修理" (repair) written on it, filled with bauxite.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Defying fate and averting a repeat of past events, Devouring Resources, Being Awesome but Impractical, Looked Up By, and Helping Others, Using Arrows to Fire Warplanes, Zettai Ryouiki, Moe Anthropomorphism
- Domains: History, Eating, Planes, Archers, Standard Carriers
- Allies: Commander/"The Admiral", fellow Fleet Girls (Naka, Yamato, Musashi, Kisaragi, Ooi, I-19), Clint Barton, Oliver Queen, Kain, Raziel, Lucina, Shark
- Enemies: The Abyssal Fleet (Wo-Class, Re-Class, Seaport Princess), The Kraken, The Neuroi
- Unseasy about: Any one from Strike Witches
- Ascended (to the pain of the House of War) into the Pantheon after her valiant efforts to avoid repeating the disastrous few minutes of the Battle of Midway. She almost shot herself in the foot for her trouble; however, her actions, as well as those committed to by her fellow Fleet Girls (who had gone through similar events at that point) and her Admiral, were enough to change her and her fellow Carrier Division girls' fate, even turning the tide and claiming a hard-fought victory.
- Akagi is infamous for how much she eats in one sitting, especially bauxite. The fact that she requires a considerable amount to resupply and repair should she be damaged doesn't help matters. As a result, the House of Prophecy's budget went into a steep nosedive upon her ascension.
- Hawkeye and Green Arrow are currently wondering if they can borrow some of her "plane arrows". Unfortunately, it seems like only Akagi knows how to use them.
- Although she was essentially given a second chance to fight the battle where the original Akagi was destroyed and survived, she remains traumatized by it. Bombardments, especially those not detected until the very last moment, will make her stiff with fear, as an example. It can be easily fixed by letting her eat something, however, especially if it's a large bowl of curry.
- Recently, however, she started to have new kind of nightmares: about how her destroyed hull was possessed by an alien-powered transforming warplane. This is why she cannot really look at any of the Strike Witches without the fear that they might attack her.
- She was, understandably, shocked when she saw the new Neuroi hive appear in the Pantheon, causing her to have a Heroic BSOD. She locked herself to her temple for some time, refusing to eat anything, and only recovered when Yoshika Miyafuji came to her to comfort her down, especially since she was the one who had to destroy the Neuroified Akagi.
- Recently, however, she started to have new kind of nightmares: about how her destroyed hull was possessed by an alien-powered transforming warplane. This is why she cannot really look at any of the Strike Witches without the fear that they might attack her.
- Shark was presented to her by Kisaragi so she could tell him that he could have fought his fate of joining the Barians, betraying his friends in the propess. Though Akagi and him have also become friends due to their mutual dislike of the Abyssal Fleet.
Colette Brunel, Goddess of Unfortunate Chosen Ones and Well-Intentioned Lies (Collet, The Chosen of Mana/The Chosen of Regeneration, Miss Angel)
- Lesser Goddess
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Symbol: Colette's necklace infront of her wings
- Theme song: It is Sad
- Portfolio: It Sucks to Be the Chosen One, The Ditz, The Klutz, Definitely Just a Cold, Damsel Scrappy, Action Girl, A-Cup Angst, All-Loving Hero, Cute Bruiser, Friend to All Living Things, Dangerous Sixteenth Birthday, Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold, I Didn't Tell You Because You'd Be Unhappy, Literal-Minded, Our Angels Are Different
- Domains: Kindness, Destiny, Angels
- Allies: Lloyd Irving, Raine Sage, Presea Combatir, Estelle, Elize Lutus, Artina, Flonne, Heart Aino, Ricotta Elmar, Len, Eko, Fiona Mayfield, Pit, Tyrael, Mitsuzane Kureshima, Seraph Lamington, Sicily, Sanguinius, Minato Arisato
- Enemies: Yggdrasill, Yuugi Hoshiguma (One sided)
- Opposes: Jibril, Angelia Avalonne
- Colette ascended after an adventure where the was required to save her world and was chosen specifically because she had the closest DNA to Yggdrasill's sister.
- Asking Colette about information is a bad idea because if I will make someone sad or angry or make her a burden on someone, then she'll lie straight to your face.
- Colette shares a friendship with Eko and Fiona Mayfield over their mutual dislike of bell peppers.
- When Colette was telling some other deities how she became an angel, Pit felt bad for her, Jibril believes she should have become Martel so she would have more power and Angelia is glad she didn't become Martel so she can make Colette her servant whenever she wants.
- However, Colette does't outright hate Angelia or Jibril because they do have moments where they're nice to their friends especially Jibril because she's sworn Undying Loyalty to someone.
- Colette is friends with Ricotta Elmar because on top of sounding similar, Colette really loves dogs. Colette loves dogs so much that she gained the titles "Dog Lover" for naming every single dog in both Sylvarant and Tethe'alla.
- Colette became friends with Flonne and Heart Aino when they witnesses her determination to be friends with Sheena even though she was trying to kill Colette at the time.
- Mitsuzane Kureshima sympathises with Colette because he didn't tell people information because they'd be unhappy and he eventually turned evil because of it.
- Colette sympathises with Minato Arisato because they were both the only thing keeping some kind of evil from being unleashed on the world. Or so Colette thought as the Desians were never really sealed away.
- Regardless, Colette is happy that she can be with the deity who she once a High Priestess to.
- Colette is also present in the house of Friendship.
Kain and Raziel
Kain and Raziel, Gods of Changing Destiny
- Lesser Gods
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral (Kain), Chaotic Neutral (Raziel)
- Symbol: Together, the material and spectral Soul Reavers crossed over each other. Alone, their respective clan emblems.
- Shared Portfolio: Changing fate, failing to change fate, Prophecy Twists, Resurrection (multiple times), Moral Ambiguity
- Domain: Destiny, Prophecy, Time Travel, Morality
- When the final battle of Good and Evil occurs, no one is sure what these two will do. Kain has said he'll do what best benefits him, but with the way his mind works it's hard to say if he'll be siding with either Cosmos or Melkor or will try to go it alone. Raziel meanwhile has pledged to fight for good, but he's very prone to manipulation and making hasty decisions, and by his nature as a walking Temporal Paradox that disrupts the timestream with his presense, the chaos he sews in his wake could benefit either side unwillingly.
- Though they parted on good terms, since the two ascended to the Trope Pantheon Kain has passed the time by occasionally opening time portals and throwing Raziel into a random point in history for kicks. He then watches Raziel stumble his way back to the present without realizing how much and how often he's changing history without knowing it. Their relationship has gone south again once this happened the second time.
- Because Kain is such a Jerkass and is the one responsible for killing Raziel, the two have difficulty trusting each other. But they're Genre Savvy enough to ignore people who try to make them into full enemies again, as they realize their respective versions of the Soul Reaver are among the few weapons that can kill the other for good, and they recognize the two of them are Not So Different. It is said that if the two of them were to combine the Soul Reaver back together to create the blade at its highest form of power, even their fellow gods should be wary.
Kira Yamato, God of Natural Winners (The Ultimate Coordinator, Jesus Yamato, AimBot McBeamspam)
- Theme Song: "Meteor".
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His Strike Freedom Gundam, along with the SEED power.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Being a Born Winner, Character Development, Modeled After Amuro Ray, Broken Ace Pilots, Badasses (With Emotional Issues), Tendency to Cry, Purple Eyes, Losing His Virginity to Flay Allster, Technical and Martial Pacifists, Teen Geniuses, Returning to Action After Two Years of Absence, Official Couple With Lacus Clyne.
- Domains: Good, Mechas, Emotion.
- Superior: Yoshiyuki Tomino (He's a good friend of Tomino's main creation, Amuro Ray).
- High Priest: Bellri Zenam.
- Friendly Rival: Shinn Asuka (Non-Ascended).
- Odd Friendship with: Ed, Sanada Yukimura and Kero.
- Conflicting Opinion: Ange
- Enemies: Rau Le Creuset, the entire GUAE Mecha Cohort, Yuno Gasai.
- Opposes: Lord Djibril, Kio Asuno.
- Ironically, he opposes the notion that people should use the idea of fate as a reason to not act according to their own free will.
- Ascended after becoming the Ultimate Coordinator, a pilot who always is lucky in the battle with his Strike Gundam, and the Power of SEED.
- This, however, tends to run into a bit of a problem in the beginning, where he began to have some delusions that he apparently signed the Omniscient Morality License and nearly abused it to hell. After a little encounter and quest with Setsuko Ohara, Kira received a massive calling out and was genuinely regretful of the abuse and promises to not do it again, which granted him a place in the proper Pantheon.
- Previously known to cry a lot, the real reason why he became the badass that he's now is because of the same thing that made Shinji Ikari a badass: The right hand of Bright Noa. (It was properly documented with this picture.)
- He's known to spare the lives of those who commit evil, but he will forsake this method if they refuse to stop.
- However, he was once prone to Hannibal Lecture, as he was once subjected into Heroic BSOD by his Arch-Enemy Rau le Creuset. When he got into the Pantheon, bright-slapped and manned up with various Gods, Kira has finally grew a lot of balls to tell Creuset that he's just a deluded fool so full of bullcrap. Many Gods have been wondering... what if his opponent would instead be Yuuki Terumi?
- He is heavily compared to Ed of the Cul de Sac Trio and Kero, basically for the fact that both have the same English voice. At the same time, he also gets heavily compared to Ben Tennyson, Keiichi Maebara and Sanada Yukimura for having the same Japanese voice.
- A certain Kio Asuno claims that he's the chief disciple of Kira's Martial Pacifist methods. He's deluded as the third-generation Asuno goes far beyond what even Kira thinks is the reasonable sparing of opponents lives while putting his allies at risk. He will admit that had he not met such wonderful people that called him out, he would've been, at least, into The Fallen (due to his Character Development being the main reason why he wouldn't be stuck in Kio's place, with the latter being his high priest).
- Fortunately, he then caught wind of a certain chap named Bellri Zenam who seem to remind him of his current self a bit more, and has taken him under his wing.
- Rumored to be a descendant of Eru Ilśvatar, hence the nickname of Jesus Yamato.
- He was still wondering where Lacus is in the Pantheon, to the point that he got lost into the Calmness sector of the House of Emotion and instead stumbled upon a bathing Mitsuru Kirijo, because they sounded the same. As a result, he got chased out and then had his Strike Freedom frozen (with him inside). Heero Yuy actually witnessed this debacle and facepalmed, before escorting him (rather reluctantly) back to this house.
- Has been egged on by other gods to have a three-way Gundam Battle between him, Amuro, and Setsuna F. Seiei, to see who among them really is the ultimate among the three major evolved human species of the franchise: a Coordinator, an Innovator, or a Newtype.
- He met up with Ange in the House of Royalty once, where he mistook her for his sister Cagalli. Turns out that the awkwardness was mutual as she mistook him for Tusk.
- Yuno Gasai has pestered him continuously to tell her where his best friend Athrun Zala is so she can capture and send him over to Vaas to make a ransom video out of him and send back to Kira. Wary of her reputation, he just boards his Gundam and flies away every time she asks.
- Despite being known as a Born Winner, it is somehow open knowledge throughout the Pantheon that there are few persons he cannot win against: The God of Beam Spam (for being unable to out-Beam Spam the latter), and The Pantheon's most powerful Wetware CPU (since he saw what the latter's Gundam can do to enemy remote weapons).
- Has sympathized with Yusei Fudo, who has acquired a rather similar to his own note just for... Preaching about bonds and never losing a duel. Kira just could only facepalm when the duelist told him about that, and encouraged him to never mind and keep talking about friendship.
Link, God of Diversified Weaponry and Silent Protagonists (The Hero of Time, The Hero of Winds, The Hero of Twilight, The Hero of Legend, The Hero of Hyrule, Fairy Boy)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The Triforce of Courage
- Alignment: Varying with each incarnation, but always Good.
- Portfolio: Ancestral Weapons, Arrows on Fire, Chain of Deals, Cosmic Keystones, Fetch Quests, Wordlessness, Being Equipped to handle anything, Hyperspace Arsenals, Hammerspace
- Domains: Courage, Strength, Time, War, Reincarnation
- Allies: Mega Man, Mario, Princess Zelda, Navi, Midna, Ike, Lucina, Vulcan, Ieyasu, Yukimura, Guan Yu, Zhang Fei and Liu Bei, Darunia, Fi, Lana.
- Rivals: Caim, Firion, Cloud
- Enemies: Ganondorf, Ghirahim, Bowser, Cia.
- Followers: Dirk the Daring, The Kid (Bastion)
- Weapon of Choice? Pfft! Whatever Link pulls out of his bag is his Weapon of Choice. Yes...even a big chunk of meat and a bottle.
- When the plot calls for it, he has been able to borrow from Kamina's portfolio.
- Destined to reincarnate in an endless cycle for as long as there is evil. Over the past two thousand years or so has started wearing a green tunic and pointy hat in each life for reasons he isn't sure about - every time he is born, he forgets very nearly everything, to the point of being surprised every time he learns that he is a god. This is just as well, considering the tantrum he threw the last time he didn't. Growing up and collecting all that weaponry is time consuming!
- Recently won a great victory for the cause of diversified weaponry. When a friendly sparring match with Cloud escalated into a Death Battle (though with the House of Life and Death on standby at the time), Link proved that his arsenal and centuries of experience were more than enough for Cloud, and scored victory with a final blow from his master sword after bombing Cloud. Link, being the silent protagonist, did not gloat or boast of his victory. The two still have friendly matches on occasion, but neither have mentioned the incident since.
- He's very miffed on how Boomstick keeps saying he's a fairy though.
- Didn't know what to say in regards to how the Nostalgia Critic dressed up as him during the quest to find Malachite's Hand.
- To combat the GUAE's growing power, Link has been training with other gods. Notably Ieyasu , Yukimura, Guan Yu, Zhang Fei and Liu Bei. The results have been impressive.
- Subject to an equally endless line of prophecies, most of which only apply to one lifespan each.
- The other Prophecy Gods let him in to this house to do their errands. When it comes to MacGuffin Delivery Services, particularly matched sets, you can't hire much better than Link. And he can get a bottle of milk from the cow to the god paying in two minutes flat, or it's free.
- Needless to say, with all of this reincarnation going on, he is pretty much Virtuous' bitch.
- Finds kinship with Lucina, due to having once also worn masks to impersonate others.
- Also has a seat in the House of Heroes and House of Weapons.
- In recent times Link has had conversations with other gods. While the gods remember the subjects they talked about, no one can ever seem to remember exactly what the hero said or what sort of voice or accent he might have had.
- Never, never, NEVER put Link into a wrestling match, unless it is a sumo wrestling match. He can Body Slam EVERYTHING to death!
Yukiteru Amano and Minene Uryu
Yukiteru Amano and Minene Uryu, Dueling Gods of Inter-Oracular Combat (1stnote , and 9thnote )
- Theme Songs: Dead END (Yukiteru); Kyoki Chinden (Minene)
- Lesser Gods initially. Uryu rises to Intermediate Goddess when she is saved and empowered by the dying Deus. whilst Yukiteru rises to Greater God when he becomes God by winning the game
- Symbol: The Random Diary (Yukiteru), The Escape Diary (Minene).
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral (Minene originally began as Chaotic Evil)
- Both: Predicting The Future and Changing It, Travelling Back In Time, The Unfettered.
- Yukiteru: Forgiveness, Being Able to Keep Yuno From Killing, Anti Heroes, Not Often Fighting.
- Minene: Grenade Throwing, Dealing With Emotional Traumas, Survivalism, Fending for Oneself From a Young Age, Byronic Heroines, Sociopathic Heroines, Slasher Smiling, Gothic Fashion, Redemption Through Love.
- Domains: Chaos, Madness, Time, Survival.
- Originally Yukiteru alone was supposed to have this position but due to a certain pink-haired Yandere keeping him at the Love house so often. As a result he's always out of the house. His way of resolving this was to give part of the position to someone else more available and he decided it would be Minene, as a form of apology for blinding her in one eye.
- Minene HATES the House of Faith, as her parents were killed during the wars of religion. Some more sympathetic gods like Artix have showed sympathy for her plight, but Minene refuses to take their apologies.
- Minene waits for the day that she can be with Nishijima again. As she puts it: "He was only one man...but he wanted to make me happy."
Desty Nova, God of Karma
- Symbol: A plate of flan
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Nanomachines, Uncannily Admirable Villainy, KYA HA HA HA HA HA, Mad Scientists, Technical Immortality
- Domains: Madness, Freedom, Mentalism
- Followers: Eelai
- Discoverer and foremost (albeit only) expert on Karmatron Dynamics, the science of karma. On a micro scale, it allows encoding information in even seemingly random molecular motion (order in entropy) and nullification of teleportation's Alias problem. On a macro scale, it is nothing less than the methodical study and control of destiny itself.
- Technically has not ascended, but through his advanced nanomachines and grasp of Karmatron Dynamics, has become the closest thing to immortal that a human can attain.
- Has many sides to his personality. The other gods tend to steer clear of him, as he can be alternately introspective, frothingly insane, and amusingly quirky, sometimes one right after the other or all at once. Most often, though, he is deviously dangerous, more so than most because so few people have any clue what he's up to.
Justy Ueki Tylor
Justy Ueki Tylor, God of Luck (Captain Tylor, The Lucky Idiot, The Heratic Monkey)
- Symbol: A smiley-face button.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Fools, Brilliant Morons, Those Who Are Born Lucky, Reassignments and the Backfiring Thereof, Users of Obfuscating Stupidity
- Domains: Chaos, Trickery, Luck
- Allies: Kyosuke Nanbu
- Followers: Milfeulle Sakuraba, Rachel and Nell, Fortune, Matrim Cauthon, Ichiko Sakura.
- Ascended after ending a war by leading the UPSF's forces to victory against the Raalgons in an epic confrontation with absolutely no casualties. On either side. The rest of the pantheon is utterly befuddled as to whether this was a feat of brilliant planning or an unGodly stroke of dumb luck.
- Since ascending, there have been exactly 3,297 attempts on his life by other deities vying for his position. All of them have failed, most of which Tylor was — and probably still is — entirely oblivious to.
- Kyosuke Nanbu was his follower once before being deified to his current position as God of Improbable Death-Cheating.