Pantheon: Personal Appearance
Personal Appearance and Equipment Like the House of Defense, this house is perhaps less official than the others - many deities are affiliated with it, but very few stay here exclusively. Not a lot of Gods enjoy thinking that they're here solely because of a mustache. The common opinion of visitors is that this is a House for the vainest of the vain, where Gods spend all of their time preening and fussing over their features. In truth - well, some do exactly that. Others barely notice or care what they look like, and barely visit at all. The most striking thing about this house is the mirrors. Several rooms have mirrored walls, ceilings, and floors, which can be disorienting. Visitors often have to be rescued after wandering around in a daze. Other rooms have spas, parlors, dressing rooms, and the like. This House is connected to both Houses of Love and Theater. Additionally, this House is also connected to the House of Profession, for those Gods about having a profession and looking attractive at it. Due to the large amount of deities, this house has been split into the following divisions:
- Body Images
- Racial Appearances
- Gender Appearances
- Physical Appearance
- Personal Appearance Other
open/close all folders
The Apathetic Guardians of Figure
Jack Ryan, God of Featureless Protagonists
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A Wrench.
- Allignment: True Neutral (default alignment), Neutral Good (if he chooses not to harvest any Little Sisters) or Neutral Evil (if he chooses to harvest all of the Little Sisters)
- Followers: Hat Guy (Yu-Gi-Oh Tag Force series), Tactician (Fire Emblem: Rekka No Ken), Create-A-Bot (Transformers).
- Allies: Master Chief, (Insert Name Here).
- Enemy: Richard Rahl.
- Domains: Morality, Choices, Freedom.
- Has gained a herald in subject Delta.
- "You" better not to mess with him when he's on a bad mood.
- Has gotten very tired of people trying to order him around by adding "Would you kindly" to the orders. That will definitely put him in a bad mood, and won't work anyway: he cured the plasmid that caused that long ago..
- When he learned that Elizabeth set herself up to die so that Jack could fulfill his destiny of defeating Frank Fontaine and saving all the little sisters, Jack went up to her and hugged her before thanking her sincerely for letting him give those girls a joyful, normal life.
Igor, God of Creepy Good Alignment
- Intermediate God
- Theme Music: Aria of the Soul
- Symbol: A black suit with a white flower, with a velvet background
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: A good, yet creepy person, HUGE noses, not giving the full story, one of the powers that be, only appearing to a select few, large grins
- Domains: Contracts, Fortune Telling, Inherant Goodness, Appearance
- Master: Philemon
- Others: Flynn, Demi-Fiend Bruce Wayne, Cosmos, Clark Kent, Peter Parker, Faust VIII
- Enemies: Nyarlathotep, Light Yagami, Master Xehanort, Melkor, Orochimaru.
- High Priests: Elizabeth, Theodore, and Margaret.
- Pretty much every single female diety wants nothing to do with him because of his memetic status. While he definitely looks evil, He usually means well.
- Persona Persona Persona Persona Persona... SOCIALLINKS SOCIALLINKS SOCIALLINKS SOCIALLINKS SOCIALLINKS SOCIALLINKS
- Is glad that his master Philemon has ascended the pantheon, as Nyarlathotep too has entered the pantheon.
- Anyone who enters his shrine will instead find themselves inside the Velvet Room. A relaxed area between dream and reality where he observes the events of his home universe.
- Was recently relieved of his former title within the House of Love with vouching by Philemon. Though he is now recognized for his status as a force of good, people are still offset by his overall demeanour.
- While he may not be too proud of the "creepy" aspect of his godhood, he feels it necessary, as a great many things are about to happen within the Pantheon that he'll be needed to assist in.
- One such event that has come to light is the coming Rebellion. On behalf of Philemon, Igor has begun calling other gods with great destinies into the Velvet Room to help prepare them.
- Rumor has it many influential gods who can reach the Velvet Room have been seeing Igor for tarot readings, and not just for serious matters.
- Has been acting less and less due of a death of a certain man. Where he is still active, no one is sure if he will be staying around in the Velvet Room much longer.
- Those doubts have finally put into rest as evidence have shown that he is still around the Velvet Room, now helping out a boy commonly referred to as "The Phantom".
Sanguinius God of Angelic Beauty (Primarch of the Blood Angels, The Angel, The Pure One, The Fabulous Fucking Hawkboy)
- Greater God
- Symbol: A Sanguiary Guard Death Mask
- Alignment: Lawful Good. His chapter is Lawful Good but turns into a dangerous brand of Chaotic Neutral under the effects of Black Rage.
- Portfolio: Angelic Beauty, Gentle Giant, Friendly Neighborhood Vampire, Lightning Bruiser, Heroic Sacrifice
- Domains: Law, Good, Strength, War, Protection
- Superior: The Emperor of Man
- Allies: Leman Russ, Vulkan, Creed, Gaunt, Ciaphas Cain, Jurgen, Sergant Cyrus, Lamington, Flonne, Artina, Valvatorez, Karin, Rachel Alucard, Adrian Tepes, Colette Brunel
- Enemies: All four chaos gods, Abbadon, The C'Tan, Mork and Gork, Dracula, Edward Cullen, Lucifer
- Clenched Teeth Teamwork: Alexander Anderson
- Widely believed that if Horus is Satan to the Emperor's God then Sanguinius is Jesus
- Sanguinius died for your sins...Just like Optimus Prime does on a daily basis.
- In the 41st millennium, an Imperium wide celebration called Sanguinala is held by Humanity to honor his sacrifice
- Asura is forbidden from getting within 500 feet of anyone from the Blood Angels chapter unless Sanguinius is present. This has less to do with actual bad intent as it has to do with him having the effect of provoking the Black Rage. Even one of them losing it has the potential to kill lots of innocent people.
- Dracula has been trying to provoke the Black Rage in his chapter. He responded by breaking Dracula in half. It took weeks for Drac to recover from that.
- Some members of the House of Theater has tried to pass through the strange idea of making an "improved verision" of Twilight, taking place in the Grimdarknes of the Future, replacing Edward, Bella and Jacob with Sanguinius, a Sister of Battle and Leman Russ. Problem is that nobody wants to bring up the idea for the potential stars in case they deem it heretical.
- Despite possessing great love for all of his children (even if he is greatly bothered by their flaws), The Emperor loves Sanguinius far more than all of the others due to his heroic sacrifice during the Horus Heresy. To this day, The Emperor has forbidden any ill words to be made against the Pure One.
- Upon the orders of the Emperor, Much like Vulkan and Leman Russ, he personally will take part in the "Deep Strike" front while deploying the entire Blood Angels chapter of Adeptus Astartes to Madoka's defense in "The Pantheonic Rebellion".
Charles Francis Xavier, God of Bald Psychics (Professor X)
- Greater God
- Symbol: His Wheelchair.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Brain Critical Masses, Acts as a Father to his team, Mind Over Manners, Cool Bald Guys with Psychic Powers
- Domain: Mutantkind, Psychic Powers.
- Followers: Blaine, Tienshinhan, Ikkaku Madarame
- Allies: God-Emperor, all of the ascended X-Men (Wolverine, Cyclops, Storm, X-23), Jean-Luc Picard
- Rival: Magneto
- He's atoning for his past mistakes in his younger days.
- Is good friends with God-Emperor as the latter knows that not all mutants aren't bad.
- Is sometimes mistaken for Jean-Luc Picard due to one thing.
- Hopes that Magneto will agree with his philosophy that mutants can coexist with humans in the mortal world and genuinely redeem himself.
- Likewise, whenever he and Erik are gone, they become Onslaught.
- He isn't exactly one to get pissed off over small things, but when he does, he simply replies with this:
Guan Yu, God of Beards (Lord Guan, Saint Of War)
- Theme: Seki Feather
- Greater God
- Symbol: One Blue Dragon Saber stuck on the ground.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Honor Before Reason, Fabulous Beard, Spear, One-Man Army, Historical Hero Upgrade, Badass, Immune to Arrows.
- Domains: War, Heroes, Beards.
- Followers: Kan'u, Aisha, Eric Young.
- Allies: Liu Bei and Zhang Fei, Zhao Yun,Guan Yinping, Wang Fire, Commander Will Riker — sorry, that's other beard, Doctor Wong Fei-Hung: Tenth Tiger of Canton, Mami Tomoe, Daniel Bryan.
- Enemies: Lu Bu.
- His beard is so fabulous that the sight of it can convert many a visitor into a follower.
- He has claimed that if not for Kratos, he would be the God of War. After a sound defeat at Kratos's blades, Guan Yu went into hiding, allowing his 'incarnations' Kan'u and Aisha to look for a good substitute position. Well, one could do worse than being the God of Beards.
- Why did he grow a beard?
- Recently, he has put aside wondering why he grew a beard and, in a move that delighted Naoki Kashima and his followers, lent a portion of his power to demon summoners to aid them in battle.
- Also as of recent, he's seen being accompanied with no less than four children. All his, all Badass on their own. Guan Yu seriously cares for his kids and the necks of anyone endangering them will have an appointment with his Blue Dragon.
- His youngest and only daughter has ascended much to his delight. Now he shall patiently wait for his sons to ascend.
- Allegedly taught Tomoe Mami the secret to keeping those impossible fabulous twin-corkscrew tails nice-and-curled even in combat. Mami has not remarked on said matter, but nonetheless states she is fond of Lord Guan as a scholar and a gentleman.
- He has also seen fighting side-by-side or having brawls with various deities like Hercules, Thor, Zeus. Guan Yu considered fighting with or against them a great honor, but it turns out that he didn't quite understand the concept about 'joke'. Upon further investigation, it was concluded that this was because according to his views, War Is Hell and to joke about it is to insult those who died in it.
- He also accidentally triggered a change in Aphrodite, when he was protected with her Undying Love, and he in turn shares his Conviction to her, it removed an element of the Pandora's Box plaguing her. It didn't change much about her personality, but it let open to the Pantheon that she's a Broken Bird with insecurity issues. At the very least, Guan Yu is glad that such devilish element cannot threaten the Pantheon again, especially seeing how last time it ruined the Greek Pantheon until Kratos demolished everything.