Khorne, Tzeentch, Nurgle, Slaanesh, Gods of Chaos
Bugs Bunny, God of Chutzpah and Karmic Trickery
- Collective Overdeities
- Symbol: The eight-pointed star of Chaos, or their individual glyphs
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: War and Strength, Change and Hope, Decay and Rebirth, Excess and Perfection
- Domains: Potentially everything
- Followers: Renegades and heretics, marauders and libertines, the Lost and the damned. Each god also has his own Chaos Space Marine legion and countless daemonic hordes to command.
- Enemies: Usagi Tsukino
- When the Dark Gods march in step and the legions of the Undivided act with one will, galaxies burn and even overdeities tremble. Fortunately for the rest of creation, the Chaos Gods are also eternal rivals and spend much of their time warring amongst themselves.
- Due to the range of forces and domains that each Chaos God represents, many of their followers serve them unawares. Especially Tzeentch's pawns.
- Some misguided sages have proposed that since the Chaos Gods represent all mortal emotions, even benign forces like Honor and Love albeit twisted to negativity, then many, if not all of the other gods in the Pantheon may simply be aspects of the Dark Gods. This is, of course, ridiculous.
- The Despair of the Endless is possibly Nurgle's only 'buddy.' Tzeentch hates him, while Khorne and Slaanesh don't particularly care.
- Even they fear Fred Rogers. In this case it is not so much his martial prowess as his ability to reach out to people's inner children and draw out positive emotions; for gods composed entirely of negative feelings, this means he could destroy them utterly if he wished.
- Lucifer regards them as some sort of cousins and gets along with each fairly well, though his visits are kept under close surveillance lest the Lightbringer decide to trigger the above mentioned apocalypse.
(Scwewy Wabbit, Wascawwy Wabbit, Long-Eared Galoot)
Diablo, God of Primal Terror
- Greater God
- Symbol: The WB Logo, a Carrot, and a Rabbit hole with mailbox
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Trickster Archetypes, Karmic Tricksters, Western Animation, Funny Animals, Duck Season, Rabbit Season, Declarations of War, Refuge in Audacity, Deadpan Snarkers, Lampshade Hanging, Crossdressers, Wig Dress Accents, Hammerspace, Foe Yay, Taking Wrong Turns At Albuquerque, "Wascawwy Wabbits"
- Domains: Chaos, Trickery, Wrath, Charm, Courage, Determination
- Followers: Screwy Squirrel, Buster and Babs Bunny (no relation, Tiny Toon Adventures), Reisen Udongein Inaba, Tei Inaba (Touhou)
- Allies: Yakko, Wakko, and Dot Warner (he taught them everything he knew), Mel Blanc (One may be an aspect of the other, but which?)
- The first sighting of Bugs in the Pantheon was when pop he came out from his rabbit hole, looking at a map and muttering "Hmm... I knew I should've taken the left turn at Alburquerque."
- Bugs had an argument with Daffy Duck over who should be the god of this domain. Bugs won by saying that Daffy should.
- After being 'shitted' out by The Angry Video Game Nerd, his response was... "Of course you realize, dis means WAR!". The ascension of Freddy Krueger gives him another ally who shares his desire for revenge with the Nerd. He has since made an agreement with Death, and Woody The Woodpecker which ended with the Nerd in hell and Bugs and Woody safe in the land of the living.
- Is currently counseling Reisen Udongein Inaba after the latter was finally fed up with her fellow rabbit Tei for playing pranks that makes her life miserable. Bugs is now teaching Reisen the art of Escalating War... unfortunately this is part of a prank he agreed with Tei previously.
- The last time that Bugs, Cartman, and Sweeney faced off for the title of Overdeity over Escalating War, things quickly escalated from the usual amusing injuries to tessaract anvils, Ramen Noodles, more cream custard that is supposed to fit in hot pants, magical paint, regular anvils, an anti-gravity vortex, a Nurse Joy disguise, a Meowth, Metal Gear Rex, and a hammer, the moonwalk, Knife Bending, an overly complex wedgie mechanism, and a contest to see who could give Yugi the best haircut. After stopping Yugi from calling Exodia into this, Dreams, Carrot and Mister Rogers forbid all three of them from having the title until they can agree on it peacefully. Thus, the crown of Escalating War lays empty to this day...
- When he's not staying here, he's usually at his second position in the House of Mentalism. He is despised because people are usually too busy scheming to keep from falling into his rabbit hole. The last attempt to oust him from his position of Karmic Trickery, led by Light Yagami, Azula, and Batman, have proved in vain, as Bugs's ability to escalate war into infinity eventually overwhelmed Yagami and Azula. Fortunately, Batman had a backup plan: simply apologize to Bugs, and ask him to put a fence around his hole. The plan succeeded, for the time being. Azula and Yagami still plot against Bugs, but in hiding, as Bugs has friends in high places
- Is mainly known for his ability to defeat enemies by driving them insane. Several other Gods have tried to copy this (The Joker, Hazama, Light Yagami), although Bugs has managed to outwit even the most insane of his rivals, showing how he does not look kindly on those who would actively use these skills for evil.
(Lord of Terror, Big D, Prime Evil)
Leonard McCoy, God of Emotional Responses
- Theme Song: The Original Hell's Theme
- Greater God (Overdeity when he decided to merge with the other Prime Evils)
- Symbol: His insigina right here◊
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: The Things Men Fear, Big Red Devil, Control Over Hellfire, Magnificent Bastard, Horned Devils, Satanic Archetype, Spikes of Villainy, Big Bad, The Title Of His Source Of Origin
- Domains: Evil, Terror, Demons, Hell.
- Allies: The Beast, Melkor, Arthas Menethil, Nyarlathotep, M. Bison, Sinestro
- Enemies: Tyrael, the Nephalem (non-ascended), Kerrigan, Thrall, Zeratul
- Diablo, the terror that destroyed the sacred city of Tristram and nearly everything around it, was well known as the Lord of Terror. He is capable of instilling terror or Paranoia Fuel, such was the fate of his early host, Prince Aidan, who was thought to be his defeater, but turns out that it was all his plan to corrupt him.
- Among his plans were to launch a rebellion to his equivalent of Heaven, the Sanctuary. Diablo was vanquished for good, seemingly, by a group of people calling themselves the Nephalem, acting under Archangel Tyrael's guidance. However... in the ensuing battle, Archangel Malthael was corrupted into evil and the Nephalem had to put him down... at cost of enabling the overseeing Melkor to revive Diablo and brought him to the Pantheon. Turns out that Melkor has contacted Diablo before and planned the whole thing all along.
- In the Pantheon, Diablo keeps to himself, formulating a plan to take vengeance on the Nephalem, by... maybe corrupting them into evil.
- Diablo is also aware that M. Bison is the assigned God of Terror, his field of expertise. He's content with the tyrant keeping that throne, however, stating that his field of Terror is a lot more severe. He has the same opinion on Thaal Sinestro.
- He's also a fast friend to Nyarlathotep. As Diablo isn't human-based God at all, Nyarlathotep is unable to take advantage of his 'dark side' (since everything of him reeks of evil). However, Diablo is impressed with the immense evil Nyarlathotep exudes, the terror he brought to mankind and apparently... the feeling is mutual.
- As a prominent villain, Diablo used to respect Kerrigan when she was the Queen Bitch of the Universe. Lately, however, he became so disappointed that she started her swings into being an Anti-Hero and redemption that he declared her his enemy. He didn't have high opinion on the Dark Templar Zeratul as well.
- As such, when he heard that there will be a certain event where he would fight against various 'heroes' from the realm of Blizzard, including the Nephalem, Diablo has readied himself for battle against his enemies, helped with one of the few villains he still have respect for, the Lich King Arthas.
- However, to the surprise of many, even Diablo seems to have a bit of humor sense, as he's shown to be capable of riding a Rainbow Unicorn. Anyone who laughs at him, however, will be burnt to crisp with his hellfire.
- He always believes that 'There is no cow level'. He's actually surprised when he found out that there's one somewhere near a certain Rogue Encampment.
Shana, Goddess of Tsundere
- Greater God
- Symbol: Starfleet Medical.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Emotional Responses, Miracle Cures, Deadpan Snarkers.
- Domains: Good, Healing.
- Allies: Kirk, Spock,Scotty Jean-Luc Picard.
- Enemies: Nero.
- Along with the Goddess of Mechanics, worked to turn Tony Stark back into a man. Stark is now occasionally seen at the clinic, awkwardly trying to make up for that heroic effort.
- Was extremely reluctant to accept his portfolio at first — dammit, Jim, he's a doctor, not a God!
(The Flame-Haired, Hot-Eyed Hunter; Yukari Hirai)
Guy Shishioh, God of Courage
- Theme Music JOINT.
- Greater Goddess
- Symbol: Nietono no Shana, her sword
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Action Girls, Action Girlfriends, Tsundere, Fire, Swordsmanship, Phantom Zones, Sitting on the Roof, Instant Runes, Bodily Possession, Melon Bread Affinity.
- Domains: Fire, Law, War, Anger.
- Followers: Louise, Kaname Chidori, Sayaka Yumi, Tsubaki Tamashiro, Nagi San'zenin, Taiga Aisaka, Kagami Hiiragi, Teana Lansar, Faye Whitaker, Aria H. Kanzaki, Misaki Ayuzawa (Maid-Sama!), Bianca and Rosetta, Mari Sonoda, Severa.
- Allies: Rin Tohsaka, Asuka Langley Soryu, Yuji Sakai, Aila Jyrkiäinen (an Ascended follower).
- Rival: Yuno Gasai.
- Enemies: All 4 Chaos Gods, especially Tzeentch; The GUAE Trollkaiger, especially Yuuki Terumi, Tsukuyomi, Nena Trinity.
- Odd Friendship with: Alphonse Elric.
- A holy trinity of Shana avatars have been discovered in the mortal realm. They consist of Louise, Nagi and Taiga.
- Wanted to be goddess of fire. When asked about how Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryusai got the position instead of Her, she replied "Urusai! Urusai! Urusai!"
- And when Yamamoto actually DIED? Shana just went away, and those who pass her house occasionally would hear her sobbing in mourning. But when it turns out a piece of Yamamoto's memory came restored, Shana came out of her house smiling... but when it turns out the Human Torch has been taken as the successor, she grunted. But at least she could respect him more than Starjun anyway, so no biggie.
- "It's not like I actually care about my followers. The Pantheon just needs a representative for tsundere, that's all!"
- Doesn't like Nena Trinity or Shannon, since they break the fine mold created by her mortal priestess, Rie Kugimiya. She also doesn't particularly care for Mithra all that much either, for the same reasons that she doesn't like Nena Trinity and Shannon. Though she didn't say that in front of Asura, of course. His temper is shorter than her's, after all. Hasn't really decided what to do with Asuka Langley Soryu yet, whom she cares about but is somewhat afraid of at the same time. Of course, she admits to neither of these facts.
- Also doesn't like Tsukuyomi either due to the fact that they share the same voice.
- Turns out that Asuka used to be her High Priest until she declines the temple sharing and better goes to the House of Personal Appearance to claim a different title... which turned out that she had to share it with a redeemed Babs.
- Is unique in the pantheon for being the only deity who accepts melon bread as an offering. When one is made, gods gather from far and wide as this is the only time she is known to smile.
- Wiz and Boomstick are currently arranging a Death Battle against Yuno Gasai, the Goddess of Yandere.
- Just like Rei, aside of those followers, Shana also has a boatload of Expies that follow her.
- Although she is the Goddess of Tsundere, Shana actually tolerates and appreciates the Anti-Tsundere Rise Kujikawa. Of course if asked about it, she'd blush and retort with "S-she's an Anti-Tsundere and we're complete opposites and totally not getting along, that's all! So shut up, shut up, shut up!"
(Evoluder, God of Destruction, World's Strongest Cyborg)
Katara, Goddess of Nurturing
- Theme Music: Yuusha-Oh Tanjou. Or, when he's using his supers, Hell And Heaven or Goldion Hammer/Crusher.
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A G Stone. Alternatively, the Gutsy Galaxy Guard symbol.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Super Robots, Hot-Blooded, Determination, Crowning Moments of Awesome, The Power of Friendship, Reconstructing mecha anime from Darker and Edgier back to good ol' hot blooded show, Big Fragging Knife, Hyper Mode, Hell And Heaven, Goldion Hammer & Crusher, Voice of Nobuyuki Hiyama, HIKARI NI NAREEEE!!!, Oath Sworn Through Courage, Screaming Warriors, Technopaths.
- Domains: War, Courage, Glory, Oath.
- Followers: Captain Ahab, Brock Samson.
- Allies: Any god of a good alignment who values courage and determination is his ally by default.
- He presides over an ultra-manly area of Valhalla, reserved mainly for killed-in-action Super Robot pilots, who in turn act as manly Valkyries for his brethren. This area was presumed to be the place where Guy used the Goldion Crusher at full strength.
- Mamoru is Guy's prophet, spreading his oath sworn through courage and amassing several followers, misguided though they may be.
- Guy's daughter, Subaru Nakajima, takes advantage of her seat in the Pantheon of Travel to better spread his word among the followers of Sakura.
- Formerly shared his position with Kamina, until Kamina was given his own seat. The two remain allies and work closely together.
- When Guy roars the name of his mecha upon entering the battle, all forces with evil in their hearts weep in terror and inspires those with good hearts to perform ever-greater feats of bravery. Let all wicked souls know this name: GAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOO!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIII!!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!
- Is considered by some to be the Good Counterpart to Khorne.
- Is proud of Courage The Cowardly Dog for standing up to abominations.
- Also present in the House of War.
- Follower Brock Samson occasionally plays poker or omaha with Ash Williams, Sam, and (non-ascended) Claptrap.
(Sugar Queen, Sweetness)
Master Bison, God of Terror and Indifference In Doing Evil
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: Water Tribe crest
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Waterbending, Emotional Anchors, Those That Make Speeches, Healers, Seconds-in-Command, Fast Learners, (Literally) Strong Women
- Domains: Chaos, Good, Justice, Mercy, Water
- Followers: Sora Takenouchi, Susan Pevensie, Aqualad
- Allies: Aang, Toph, Sokka, Zuko, Aquaman, Percy Jackson, Nami
- Toph once called into question Katara's title. The confrontation escalated into a mud fight. The rest of the (male) Gods just watched.
- Is currently angry with Strong Bad over an incident involving gelatin mix and her water-bending water. Strong Bad denies any involvement in that.
(Bison, Vega, Dictator
Thaal Sinestro, God of Fear
Aila Jyrkiäinen, Goddess of those who Quit their Old Jobs in an Epic Fashion
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: The Symbol of his own Corps.
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral, with some shades of Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Badasses With Mustaches, Well Intentioned Extremists, Human Aliens, Utopia Justifies the Means, Anti Villains, Magnificent Bastards, Crazy-Prepared, Feared Beings, Even Evil Has Loved Ones, Family Revelations, Real Men Are Pink.
- Domains: Fear, Ambiguity, Order.
- High Priest: Johnathan Crane
- Allies: His fellow Yellow Lanterns, The Janitor, Magneto, Doctor Doom, Captain Cold, Fiddlesticks.
- Former Allies: Lex Luthor, Harley Quinn, Red Skull, The Joker, Cheetah, Loki.
- Friendly Enemies with: The other Lantern Corps and the rest of the Superheroic Gods in the Pantheon, especially Hal Jordan/Green Lantern.
- Enemies: Nekron, the Anti-Monitor.
- When The Janitor joins the recently founded House of Profession as the God of Almighty Janitors, he asked Sinestro to take his place as the Noble God of Fear.
- Once worked with the Supervillainous Gods in the Pantheon, he leaves due to his status as a Well Intentioned Extremist.
- Gets surprised that he has an Even Eviler Counterpart of himself in a world where Superman becomes a tyrant.
- Was awarded the title of God of Fear after As Nodt was attacked by Fiddlesticks. Sinestro allowed Fiddlesticks to join the Sinestro Corps, to which Fiddlestick accepted.
- With Hal Jordan's announcement of godhood, Sinestro signed, since in the long run he knew this would happen. Regardless of what histories exist between the two, Sinestro intends to continue with his own ambitions, no matter how hard Jordan intends to prevent them.
- With the arrival of Diablo, Sinestro has taken a similar stance with M. Bison. His pride refuses to let him just bow down at Diablo, but challenging the Big D himself like that is a little suicidal.
(Ms. Meatbun, Reiji's Custom Tsundere, Arian's Future Queen
Azai Nagamasa, God of Living Supports for the Fragile and Unstable
- Theme Song: "Aila".
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: A bag of meatbuns.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good, masquerading as True Neutral
- Portfolio: Badass Pilot, Belligerent Sexual Tension, Subverting The Emotionless Newtype Stereotype, Sweet Behind Her Icy Appearance, Hiding Her Identity with An Alias, Looking Lovely with a Smile, Super Sportswoman Who Can Perform Superhuman Acrobatic Feats, Using Parkour to Escape Pursuers, Eating Almost an Entire Concession Stand Worth of Food, Cuteness Proximity to Food, Crouching Stoic Hidden Ham, Struggling to Get By as an Orphan, Sensing Plavsky Particles, Enduring Mind Rape, Quitting Abusive Employers in Epic Displays, Rags to Royalty
- Domains: Chaos, Combat, Emotion, Food, Love, Suffering.
- Followers: River Tam.
- Superior: Yoshiyuki Tomino (although he's not involved in Build Fighters).
- Non-ascended: China Kousaka, Reiji (her lover), Rinko Iori, Sei Iori, Eila Ilmatar Juutilainen
- Ascended: Kyouko Sakura, Pac-Man, Popeye, Simon the Digger, Amuro Ray, Setsuna F. Seiei, Warhead, Lee Everett, Raleigh Becket and Mako Mori, Faith Connors, Takatora Kureshima, Heero Yuy, Shana, Excel, Rachel Roth, Sam and Dean Winchester, Lamia Loveless, Chihiro Kosaka, Marida Cruz.
- Friendly Rivals With: Beerus the Seventh God of Destruction.
- Headbutting Heroes With: Cyclops.
- Enemies: Anyone who runs Super Soldier programs or exploits orphans, Tzeentch, the GUAE Mecha Cohort (in particular Ali Al-Saachez, Haman Karn, and Rau Le Creuset), Ragyo Kiryuin, Gendo Ikari, Ghetsis Harmonia, Darth Nihilus, Yuno Gasai.
- Opposes: Lord Djibril
- People suspected that she would ascend to this pantheon when she revealed to the world just how much she loves eating a meatbun or two whenever she’s not fighting. She cemented her place after she quits Team Nemesis in a simultaneously hilarious, heartwarming, and awesome fashion, disposing her stoicism entirely in the process.
- And thanks to such display of sticking it to her former employers, she now serves as the deity who guides those who wish to leave their former bosses, moreso speechless and dimbfounded.
- Prior to her ascension, she was a follower of Shana, the Goddess of Tsundere. Aila still visits her mentor at Shana’s temple, talking about how their respective relationships are going and helping her mentor prepare for the upcoming battle against Yuno Gasai.
- Since her ascension, she has become very close friends with Kyouko Sakura from the House of Food. In addition to both enjoying food and attacking those who waste it, they also relate to each other since both were orphaned and grew up in poverty prior to their ascensions.
- She has since been offered, and accepted, a spot there as the Patron Saint of Meat Buns.
- Her relationship and Belligerent Sexual Tension with Reiji has been thoroughly documented by her followers. This led to the publication of The Meatbun Chronicles, as well as her obtaining the nickname “Reiji’s Custom Tsundere.”
- Haman Karn’s preference for her Qubeley brings Aila nasty memories of piloting the Qubeley Papillon and being mind-raped by the Embody System. Given Aila's Dark and Troubled Past, she hates Haman with a passion and has joined the GUAG Robot War Division to fight her after Aila and China finished building the AC-01 Miss Sazabi.
- She really doesn't like Lord Djibril due to his creation of the Extended and how poorly he treats his soldiers. As if his monstrous reputation wasn't bad enough, there's also speculation of Djibril having ties with Nine Barthes, an abusive doctor from the Flana Institute who formerly handled Aila. Needless to say, Aila loathes the disgraced God and will do anything in her power to stop his plans of killing the Overdeities.
(The Never-Faltering Justice)
Bright Noa, Eternal Repairer of Wrongly Placed Emotions
- Lesser God (can reach Intermediate-tier fighting power if near Oichi)
- Symbol: The Azai Clan Crest◊emblazoned on a fold-out buckler, with a gleaming longsword and a white lily in the foreground.
- Alignment: Lawful Good (with a shade that is halfway between Lawful Stupid and Chaotic Good)
- Portfolio: Being a Living Emotional Crutch For His Wife, Having Fighting Moves Based On Toku Shows, Never Faltering from Delivering His Brand Of '''JUSTICE''', The Power Of Light, Being Repeartedly Killed In Front Of His Wife, Berating Oichi In One Scene Then Giving Her Flowers In The Next.
- Domains: War, Love, Tragedy.
- Allies: Oichi (his wife), Date Masamune, Tokugawa Ieyasu, Sanada Yukimura, Uesugi Kenshin.
- Enemies: Oda Nobunaga, Toyotomi Hideyoshi, every single monster and demonic fiend who threatens justice .
- Friendly Rivals with: Every single Toku hero (or heroine, for that matters) .
- Was briefly spotted rather a long time ago in the Pantheon, but remained missing for quite some time, leading to a wide range of wild guesses erupting within the Pantheon.
- Recently, members of the House of Gaming realized that the game he starred in received a FOURTH installment, with Nagamasa back as a playable. Then they realized that it is no other than his repeated and gruesome death that made Oichi the gloomy Goddess she is today. Upon the pleas of several of Oichi's closest friends, a search party was soon founded by the bravest of members of the said House (with the help from several other Houses, too), and the search commenced.
- They eventually found him held captive in a dudgeon of the GUAE in order to keep Oichi depressed, thus maintaining a presence of darkness and despair among the non-Evil aligned members of the Pantheon and to see if it may expand. After a fierce battle with the prison guards, he was successfully rescued.
- After a surprisingly short discussion session within the Main House, Nagamasa was allowed to ascend as the patron deity of critical emotional supports, much to the pleasure of his saviors. Nagamasa was grateful, but was still kind of down as he wasn't assigned as a representative of "justice"...
- The first things that welcomed him on his official ascension into his temple were, to his shock, a giant pair of shadowy hands trying to "crush" him. To his relief, however, they belonged to no other than his lonely and lovelorn wife Oichi, with tears running down her pale cheeks, her raven locks flowing, as she rushed all the way to the entrance as fast as her shapely legs can carry her. The result was the warmest hug the deities had ever seen since the foundation of the Pantheon, and let's just say...a ''lot'' of tears were shed.
- Under the suggestions (and offers to help) of many deities from the House of Craft, Love and Theatre, the couple warmly agreed to re-enact their eventful wedding that originated from their home game as a grand celebration of this reunion. Simply put, the ceremony was a HUGE hit, and MORE THAN ENOUGH security measures were deployed to ensure that it would not be crashed by a certain clown by the name of Imagawa Yoshimoto, or a certain Demon King Of The Sixth Heaven.
- Romeo and Juliet were the first to give the reunited couple their greetings, declaring that their Sengoku-era tragic love story surpasses even their own.
- Takes his job very seriously, as he lectures whoever willing to listen on the topic of never losing hope in the ones they emotionally and psychologically support, since this kind of deeds are all part of the "ultimate justice", according to him.
- Frequently spars with the deities in the houses of Combat, Heroes, and Heroes to hone his combat skills, so that whenever his dastardly brother-in-law Nobunaga decides to threaten those he watches over and protect, he shall be the one leading the charge.
(The Eternal Captain)
Domon Kasshu, God of the Hot-Blooded and Co-Master of the Face Palm of Doom
- Lesser God
- Symbol: Londo Bell logo
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: The Bright Slap, Slapping Wangsty Heroes And turning them into MEN OF DESTINY, The Good Captain, Team Dad
- Domains: War, Leadership, Emotion, Discipline
- Allies: Yuu Narukami, (presumably) Captain Falcon, Kamina
- High Priest: Jamil Neate
- Followers: Rei Hino, Holland, Robert Gomez
- There's a reason why he's unanimously tagged throughout the Pantheon as "The Eternal Captain": his powerful right hand has the ability to slap spineless wimps and turn them into MEN OF DESTINY. A concrete example of this would be the infamous scene where he gave Amuro Ray two slaps in the face for refusing (at that time) to pilot the Gundam. With passage of time (and a few slaps to other wimpy pilots later), both men still see each other in high regard; so much is Bright's respect for his old friend and subordinate that he keeps a picture of him in his office at Londo Bell's flagship Ra Cailum, long after the latter's battle with his longtime nemesis.
- One mighty swing is enough to make a whole crowd of people get a hold of themselves; even someone with extreme Knight Templar tendencies like Shigekuni Yamamoto Genryuusai (for the time that he was still in the Pantheon) can be forced to stand down with just one slap.
- His slap was so powerful, that it turned Shinji into a badass, at least for a short time before Haruhi hit the Reset Button.
- Surprisingly though, the only UC-era Gundam pilot that he did not slap during his tenure as Commander of Londo Bell was Banagher Links. All he did was to remind him that he was probably fated to become a Gundam Pilot when he took the reins of the Unicorn. Nevertheless, the latter sees Bright the same way Amuro sees him: with utmost respect.
- Kamina is often seen visiting out of respect for his Old Master.
- Bright gets along really well with Yuu Narukami after seeing him calming people down, so they form a duo of calming people down where Yuu would try to calm people down, and if that fails, only then the mighty Bright Slap is coming to people's cheeks. Likewise, Yuu also respects Bright well, and thought Bright reminds him of his mortal 'foster father' Ryotaro Dojima.
(King of Hearts)
Eric Cartman, God of Extreme Revenge Plots
- Lesser God
- Theme Music: Fly in the Sky and King of Hearts
- Symbol: A King of Hearts card
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Determinators, Large Hams, The Power of Love, Tranquil Fury
- Domains: Fire, Love, Determination
- Followers: Meito "Anime-tenchou" Anisawa, Batsu Ichimonji and Hayato Nekketsu, Ryohei Sasagawa, Makoto Shishio (he's literally Hot-Blooded), Kallen Kouzuki, Kotetsu T. "Wild Tiger" Kaburagi
- Allies: Schwarz Bruder, Simon the Digger, Sanada Yukimura, Stahn Aileron
- Worthy Opponents: Kamina, Ryoma Nagare, Guy Shishioh, Klein Sandmann
- Was previously Master Asia's disciple in the School of the Undefeated of the East, where he eventually learned the Face Palm of Doom. He later faced off against his master for the said title, until it was decided that both of them hold on to it.
- For fun, spars with Kamina of the House of War. At least, they're probably sparring. The sheer hot-blooded manliness emanating from the sparring ground is so incredibly powerful that no gods other than the ones already in there are brave enough to check it out.
- A vocal subset of their worshipers insist that that's not quite what's going on. The clergy officially frowns on such brazen deityshipping. However, some can't help but wonder.
- Once descended into mortal form in order to face Guy Shishioh, God of Courage in combat. Their match ended in a draw because Master Asia interfered and curb stomped them both.
- Said to have fathered Kallen. Nobody knows who her (badass) mother is.
- Shows such a parallel with Ryoma Nagare, that some consider their positions interchangeable.
- As of present time, he and his mortal lover Rain Mikamura are the only ones known to possess the strongest Heart Beatdown attack: the Sekiha Love Love Tenkyoken. If ever someone wishes to apply for that position, both of them will put their claims to the test.
(Grand Wizard and King of Kupa Keep
, The Coon)
Garfield, God of Sloth
- Lesser God. Can reach up to Intermediate in the right conditions.
- Symbol: A blue hat with a yellow bobble, a red snow parka, and a bag of "Cheesy Poofs".
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Sons of Dirty Sluts, Spoiled Brats, Crossing the Line Twice, Last Name Basis, Jerkasses, Designated Villains, Draco in Leather Pants, Comedic Sociopathy, Evil Children, Magnificent Bastards
- Domains: Dark, Casual Racism.
- Allies: Cthulu, The Janitor and perhaps Bugs Bunny?
- Followers: Yami Yugi, Invader Zim, Sawyer, Dan.
- Opposed By: Kyle Broflowski, Cesar Milan.
- Can't decide to be good or evil at the minute, so watch this space. Still can't kill Kyle, despite his hatred for Jews.
- Enjoys scaling the wall to rip on Kenny for being poor, despite having new-found wealth.
- Is forming an alliance with Bugs Bunny, due to their enjoyment of Escalating War.
- whenever he isn't eating Cheesy Poofs, planning his revenge against someone or watching TV, he is going around the pantheon, demanding that anyone who is below the rank of a Lesser god to "Respect his Authoritah".
- Why does he hate Cesar Milan so much? Simple: He taught the gods on how to deal with Cartman without suffering from his revenge plots. Safe to say: Cartman's neck is a very sore spot these days.
- Despite his massive ego, he has learned not to mock certain gods too much, especially Zeus. Most of it has to do with what happened the last time he vented his anger against a thunderthrowing deity.
Hannelore Ellicott-Chatham, Goddess of Obsessive Compulsions
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His teddy bear, Pooky
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral when he's awake
- Portfolio: Big Eaters, Heavy Sleepers, Kicking Odie, Talking Animals That Don't Actually Talk
- Domains: Sloth, Animal
- Allies: Hello Kitty (fellow merchandising icon), anyone who will serve him food
- Opposes: Friday Monday (he hates Mondays that much), Greebo
- It's a miracle Garfield ever gets anything done, what with being an anthropomorphic cat and only being awake for a single hour on any given day. Most of his handiwork involves mailing cute things to third-world countries, and doing so again and again whenever they get sent back to him...postage due.
- Habitually raids the House of Food, primarily for lasagna and other Italian cuisine (including lots of spaghetti.). However, he keeps getting caught due to his constant nap attacks.
- Really, REALLY, hates Mondays. Also hates Greebo.
Jacuzzi Splot, God of Shy People
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: the Worry Hat, level 2 decontamination suit
- Alignment: Lawful Good (Chaotic Neutral when drunk)
- Portfolio: (to be assigned after she finishes vacuuming at 4 AM)
- Domains: Obsessions, Compulsions, Ending Messes, Suspiciously Specific Denial
- Followers: Marissa Benson
- Allies: Death the Kid, Adrian Monk
- Enemy: Nurgle (see below)
- "The bathroom in this House is kind of.. icky..."
- Actually succeeded in (briefly) disinfecting Nurgle. (Was pathogen-free for 2.3 seconds...yes, She counted.)
Jeremiah Gottwald, God of Loyalty
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His sword tattoo
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Shy People cute and kicks ass, Nervous Wreck, apologizing a LOT, Going ballistic when someone is threatened, Heroic Self-Deprecation, Cowardly Lion, crying a lot (especially when he's fighting), having a VERY strange name
- High Priestess: Fuuka Yamagishi,
- Allies: Shinji Ikari, Hinata Hyuga, Raven, Setsuko Ohara, Courage the Cowardly Dog
- Opposed by: The House of Crime (except for Issac and Miria).
- This position was originally offered to Hinata Hyuuga, who resides in the House of Love as the God of Underrated Love instead. She offers a spot for Jacuzzi after finding out he's much shyer than her.
- Some villainous Gods have no opinion of him, but some are quite surprised by what he's capable of when his button is pushed... Like that one time when he raided 18 Mafia Speakeasies in a single night. Along with some help, Vito Corelone of the House of Crime is out for his head.
- The only Gods in the House of Crime that don't want his head are Issac and Miria, because they helped give him courage during the big Flying Pussfoot incident. It's thanks to them that the villains have to deal with the fact that Jacuzzi now has a "gun in his heart".
- Would be more than happy to care for Courage in Muriel's stead.
- The reason he cries a lot is because by the time it's time to get serious, he has already used up all his tears. This is when he truly shows what he's made of.
- Hopes to find his girlfriend, Nice Holystone, in the Pantheon.
(Orange-kun, STORM OF LOYALTY)
Jean-Luc Picard, God of Exasperation
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His half-mask which hides his Geass Canceller. Barring that, anything orange.
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Oranges (both the fruit and the color), Undying Loyalty, Never Giving Up, Popularity Power, Cyborgs, Pure-Bloods
- Domains: Law, War, Servitude
- Allies: Lelouch (former enemy), Elenore Baker, Rainbow Dash
- High Priest: Patrick Colasour (shared with Kyosuke Nanbu)
- (Exceptionally Devoted) Followers: Mikami Teru, Inferno, Chane Laforet, Hong Long, The Luggage
- Enemies: Starscream, Revolver Ocelot, Mokkan
- Remember, burn it into your minds, the memorable name of the man who made you taste defeat today!
- Lelouch vi Britannia rewarded him with divinity for his faithful service.
- The Harvest Moon Farmer gave him an orange field for him to cultivate in his spare time. And to represent his loyalty.
- Has made friends Hachiko and takes him on long walks amongst the Pantheon. He was the one who broke the news about Hachiko's owner. The House of Emotion was filled with tears for the next five days.
Johnny Knoxville, God of Self-Harm
Tokiya Mikagami, God of Revenge Abandonment
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The Starfleet Symbol
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Face Palms, Bald of Awesome, Captains, Cool Ships, Prime Directives
- Domains: Suffering, Law, Good
- Allies: Kyon, Kirk, Spock, McCoy
- Followers: Everyone at one point or another.
- Whenever something stupid happens, Picard is usually on the bridge of the Enterprise, available for a hand-to-forehead shot.
- Is compared to Professor Xavier for one reason.
- Rumor has it that Discord has personally toyed with him on multiple occasions in the past. Picard has so far declined to comment.
No Face, God of Feeding On Emotions
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His water sword Ensui
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Abandoning Revenge, Ice, Water, Bishōnen, Swordsmanship, Snarking, The Voice of Hikaru Midorikawa, The Utter Downside of Vengeance
- Domains: Emotions, Sword, Ice
- Allies: Hitsugaya, Aquaman, Lamia Loveless,
- Not So Different From: Kanji Tatsumi
- "Do not dedicate your life in vengeance. Those who do so will always find death at the end of their journey."
- Followed Todd until he realized that vengeance would get him nowhere.
- Really, really hates being told that he looks like a girl, and shoots a Death Glare at anybody who makes that mistake.
- After Sasuke's deification, Mikagami became his antithesis. He's not amused with his revenge prioritization and thinks despite his 'Genius Prodigy' status, Sasuke is a complete idiot who's dooming himself instead of accomplishing anything. Recently, Sasuke has started to become saner and having a reason for his revenge, along with the fact that another Goddess who just recently ascended that's hung up in revenge, he's a bit relieved. But he still choose to be his antithesis.
PaRappa, The God Who's Gotta Believe
- Lesser God/Kami
- Symbol: His mask
- Alignment: presumably True Neutral normally, varies depending on his surroundings
- Portfolio: Japanese spirits, feeding on emotions and being influenced by them, awesome masks, changing shape, eating a lot (only when corrupted by greed), looking sinister without being evil
- Domain: Spirit, Emotion, Loneliness
- No Face experiences the emotions he eats. Positive emotions keep him firmly on the side of Good, but negative emotions can contaminate him and turn him into a powerful destructive force. Since all the Gods in the House of Emotion literally radiate emotions, he could potentially become one of the most dangerous residents of the House if he was allowed to approach the wrong deities. Shortly after his ascension, there was an accident wherein he went on a murderous rampage after being near Kefka Palazzo for too long. Once the Good-aligned Gods managed to calm him down with the combined radiance of their emotions, they resolved to keep gods of Evil away from him by any means necessary.
- His body is very resistant to damage, and can easily shrug off magical attacks.
(PaRappa the Rapper)
Parsee Mizuhashi, The Green-Eyed Monster
- Leitmotif: "Funny Love"
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His orange beanie
- Alignment: Neutral Good.
- Portfolio: Beanies, Keet, Determinator, Paper People, Fun Personified, wielding skateboards, "I gotta believe!"
- Domains: Rapping, Rhythm, Believing, Fun
- Allies: Pinkie Pie, The Cutie Mark Crusaders, Subaru Nakajima
- Rival: Spike
- Made his proper place in the Pantheon after participating in an all-out brawl after a long hiatus. This was all in a pursuit of getting his own comic book. When the Gods saw him use his skills to beat up many of the other Gods here (Sackboy, Sly Cooper, Kratos, Sweet Tooth), they decided that he belonged in the Pantheon.
- He did eventually get his comic book, thanks to fellow goddess Yayoi Kise. The two get along splendidly.
- His existence meant the birth of all rhythm games, seeing as he was the originator for the rhythm genre.
- Kick, Punch. It's all in the mind!!
- Due to their love of fun, PaRappa seems to be very good friends with Pinkie Pie, so he usually performs at her parties.
- Can usually be skating across the Pantheon, which has gotten the eye of Subaru and Scootaloo. Impressed with his skill and speed, the two invited him to join their friendly races to determine who is the best: skates, scooter or skateboard.
- Also has his own seat in the House of Gaming.
Sasuke Uchiha, Former God of Revenge Before Reason and Co God of Jerkasses
- Lesser Goddess
- Theme Music: Green-Eyed Jealousy
- Symbol: a green eye glowing under a bridge.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral to Evil
- Portfolio: Jealousy, Princesses, Aggressive Insanity, Fighting with Clones Awesome Scarves, ludicrously hard bosses, Bridge Guardians, Tsundere, Jumping Off the Slippery Slope
- Domains: Jealousy, tsundereness
- Allies: Laarfleeze, aka the Orange Lantern. They still both want to kill one another and take everything the other has, but marginally less so than with everyone else out of an unclear mix of kindred spirits and starscreaming.
- Followers (they're all also jealous that Parsee got a seat in the Pantheon):
- Parsee is jealous of everyone in the Pantheon. Every. Single. One. She's jealous of powerful Gods for being powerful, she's jealous of weak Gods for not having much responsibilities, she's jealous of Butt Monkey Hong Meiling because some people pity her. And she is more than excited to spread the joy of jealousy around the Pantheon.
- The scary part about her is how happy she can be when admitting her jealousy to people. When people are around of course, as behind their backs she starts saying "paru paru paru paru".
- Parsee may be a Minor Goddess, but her influence within the Pantheon is ludicrously high. In the seat of Gods, tensions and jealousies may have devastating consequences. Parsee possesses the ability to shape the balance of power in the Pantheon almost on a whim. Rumor has it that not even The Judge of Paradise, Shikieiki Yamaxanadu, to whom nearly all Gods must eventually respond, is immune to her psychic wrath.
- She doesn't have a temple of her own. Just a small shrine under a bridge which people can tell what they are jealous upon. As you can guess, she is jealous to all who have proper temples.
The Prisoner, God of Defiance and Mistrust
- Lesser God in part 1 and for the first half of part 2, Intermediate God during the other half of Part 2.
- Symbol: The Uchiha Clan symbol.
- Alignment: Impossible to pinpoint due to him going all over the character alignment chart
- Portfolio: Being An Avenger, The Rest Doesn't Matter, Complete Monster In Making, Face-Heel Turn, Ninja, Base Breakers, Teen Geniuses, Being a prick to everyone, Abandoning Anyone That Isn't Of Use To His Goal Of Revenge, With Great Power Comes Great Insanity, THE POWER OF HATRED!!, Heel-Face Revolving Door, Anti-Hero or Anti-Villain (?)
- Domains: REVENGE, Emotion, War.
- Allies: Gilgamesh, Ch'rell the Utrom Shredder, Odio.
- Not So Different From: Jin Kisaragi.
- Enemies: Mikagami Tokiya, Steve Rogers, Some of the Gods in the House of Family, Jin Kisaragi, Scorpion, and especially Asura (who considers Sasuke unworthy of carrying the torch of revenge because he believes the ninja's mind is too weak to handle his rage).
- Opposes: Naruto Uzumaki (Sasuke has refused to comment on this recently, although it may have changed).
- Since having finally managed to talk to Itachi about his revenge, Sasuke has become more understood in his role, and seems to be steering away from his darker path, even if he tries to deny it. This has meant that Naruto has redoubled his efforts though, much to Sasuke's annoyance.
- Mikagami was pretty much disgusted with his antics and thinks he's an idiot. Steve Rogers is also appalled at him, thinking that he'll never be an Avenger with that kind of mindset.
- The House of Family used to look on his goal in shock and anger (at least the Good side). While Sasuke still doesn't show any signs of actually caring about this, the emotions have worn down after talking to Itachi and has taken steps to talk to his parents about it.
- On the other hand, Gilgamesh likes his lifestyle. Because one must first think about one's self before others', no? Odio sees him as an ideal ally, and for once, Sasuke's feelings are quite mutual. Gilgamesh on the other hand he's mainly ignored. He grows out of it.
- Lots of Gods claims to hear "Crawling In My Skin" everytime they come near Sasuke's temple. Sasuke denies this, but so far no-one believes him.
- Rumor has it that Sasuke has approached the Theater Pantheon to commission a show called VENGEANCE: The Musical.
- Sasuke actually has a modicum of respect for Shinji Ikari, seeing the latter as a victim much like himself who, after enduring constant humiliation and suffering at the hands of his entire world, got his revenge on them all. He's not fully aware of the actual circumstances, and any attempts to praise Shinji on his vengeance are always met with... an unpleasant response.
- Recently it was revealed that he has a nickname: Dr Snakes. So far no full reaction has come from calling him this, but he has been developing a twitch.
- Tried to ask that he be demoted from the Pantheon as he realized that he has a reason for his revenge. Suzaku, who was working the desk, pointed out that his title if about putting revenge before reason, not without it. Until then, Sasuke REALLY have to work his ass off to prove that he's not the revenge-obsessed freak he was thought of since before.
- Gets annoyed whenever people ask he's gay due to that one time he accidentally kissed Naruto in the lips. The next person who thinks he's gay will be burned with Amaterasu.
- Thanks to the rise of another revenge nutjob that is Kokonoe, Sasuke has taken a bit sigh of relief... maybe they'll finally forget about him being the revenge nutjob once ridiculed so many times.
- Is sometimes compared to Jin Kisaragi. Sasuke, however, has no opinion on him... yet.
- Has recently returned to being allies with Naruto again. However, whether this is permanent or not is yet to be revealed.
- On the rise of the House of Hatred, Sasuke... took a sigh of relief. Had he still stuck in his 'revenge nutjob' mindset, he would've moved there and... his sanity would get even worse.
, John Drake)
Alice, Goddess of Childhood Innocence and Cruelty
- Lesser God.
- Symbol: A black blazer with white lining and a badge with a penny-farthing silhouette with the numeral '6' printed in red.
- Alignment: Neutral Good.
- Portfolio: Eternal Defiance in the face of Near-Insurmountable Odds, the Injustly Imprisoned, Victims Of Elaborately Surreal Torture and Mind Games, Heroic Loners
- Domains: Anger, Courage, Integrity
- Allies: None. He doesn't trust any of them.
- Unlike the other Gods, the Prisoner chooses to keep his own counsel for the most part. Eternally suspicious, he believes his ascension and surroundings to be part of an elaborate scheme on part of his charming-but-sinister captors to get him to reveal his closely-guarded secrets. Unfortunately, at this point no one - not even he - can determine what's going on about that any more.
- Some speculate that, before his ascension, the Prisoner was a secret agent by name of John Drake. The Prisoner, for his own reasons, chooses not to confirm or deny this.
- Resents any attempt to address him as 'Number Six'. The Prisoner is not a number - he is a free man.
- The Prisoner will not make any deals with you. He has resigned. He will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. His life is his own.
Afro Samurai, God of Neverending Revenge
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Two dolls, one red, one black
- Alignment: Neutral-Dark according to the Demonic Compendium
- Portfolio: Kids Are Cruel, Sweet Girls Who Aren't What They Seem, Lovable Sorceresses, The Dark Side of Wonderland, Slightly Confused People, Blissful Ignorance of One's Origins, Love For Adoptive Parents, Came Back Wrong, Damaged Souls, Alice Allusions, Creepy Children, Necromancy, Innocence and its Loss
- Allies: Belial and Nebiros. For a couple of demon lords, they sure love the tyke. More darkly, the Fiends, who she's a member of.
- She scares a lot of the kids in the Pantheon, even though Belial and Nebiros brought her there with the exact purpose of finding her a good friend she could relate to without going Die For Me! with them. However, she gets along very well with Peter Pan, given he is one of the few who could grant her wish of having an eternal playmate. Her two demonic guardians are her only real family and deeply care for her, and she returns that love.
- She is a parallel or future version of another Alice, and is good friends with her and even taking tea together in Wonderland, though both feel creeped out by each other at times. Given the Alice that lives with Belial and Nebiros is an insanely powerful sorceress capable of summoning dark armies with a command, and the Alice known as the Avatar of the Power of Imagination is capable of transforming her domain , and possibly the Pantheon itself if she was ever self-aware, depending on her current mind state, this is very comprehensible.
- Both Belial and Nebiros are looking for possible friends for Alice. Given her massive magical potential and inability to comprehend pain or death, least of all her own, they are still reviewing candidates.
- Some have posited the theory that combat with Nanoha might bear fruit...
- As of late, Alice has been seen in playdates with Hansel and Gretel in the House of Family. Even top-ranking gods know it's better to avoid them. Or else. She's also successfully made contact with Wednesday Addams and Mandy. The other two girls are somewhat annoyed by her innocence, but tolerate her, since she shares their interests/sensibilities, likes having them as friends, and plays a great game of Massacre. Belial and Nebiros watch from afar for added safety, having reminded Alice that Die For Me! is not a very good way to keep friends. She's very interested in arranging a playdate with Flandre Scarlet as well.
- When Gentaro Kisaragi heard about Alice's troubles he cried for her loss. Alice, not knowing emotions like this, was shocked. The other gods were afraid, with good reason, of what Alice would do to the poor Kamen Rider and his friends. When Alice asked him, "Could you die for me, please?" Gentaro replied with a hearty yes. Fortunately, Belial and Nebiros stepped in before Alice could cast her spell, but decreed that Gentaro was allowed to have tea parties with her every now and then.
- Following an incident with the Hare of Inaba that ended with the poor bunny utterly traumatized by Alice's tortures, she's been banned from the House of Beasts. Reisen Udongein Inaba feels an unnatural feeling of dread whenever Alice's nearby.
- Alice, like Hansel and Gretel, isn't feared because she's outright insane. It's because she is at the same time a vicious undead sorceress and an innocent girl without conflating either role in the slightest. Even her friends have had close calls in which Alice is on the verge of killing or eating them on passing whims, or siccing gaggles of undead on them because she was bored. Gentaro once asked Belial and Nebiros about her origins. Neither was willing to speak on that regard, despite their strong debt to him. However, he noticed their voices broke ever so slightly...
- Speaking of Gentaro, Alice once found him not talking about befriending others and tried to befriend him back...through summoning undead Wonderland guards and trying to eat him. Belial and Nebiros brought her away to reveal that it was an alternate Gentaro that she met up with. One that was part of a dark resurrection who rejected friendship. The real Gentaro soon came to Alice and thanked her for doing her best to befriend him. Alice smiled back.
- It has recently been revealed that when Gentaro died for Ryusei, she was the one who resurrected him before Kengo even placed the Cosmic Switch in the Fourze Driver. The reason? Because Gentaro was her best friend, and she didn't want to lose him. Thankfully, this brought Kengo into the Pantheon when he heard what happened to his dear friend and he brought Gentaro back to life through the Cosmic Switch. Alice apologized for the mess she made, but both Gentaro and Kengo forgave her. The three now spend time at the Rabbit Hatch or having tea parties with one another.
- She's found another friend in Jack Skellington and loves seeing his performances for Halloween. Jack has gotten interested in having Alice use her necromancy as part of his performance. Belial and Nebiros are against it; if given free reign of her necromancy with the instruction to create undead, she'd be capable of an endless Night of the Living Mooks. Coupled with her shadow powers, she could eat as much as she wanted until stopped by a light strong enough to destroy her. As neither wants to see Alice at the wrong side of such power, they have vetoed Jack's idea.
- At times, she fleetingly remembers her true nature as one of the Fiends, something that her Unearthly Form belies. Everyone struggles to keep her distracted so she won't fully remember, lest she decide to embrace her true powers as a goddess of death.
- Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon once confronted Alice, attempting to steal her position of Goddess of Childhood Cruelty. Suffice to say, her reaction wasn't what they expected. Several castings of Die For Me! later, only the timely intervention of Belial, Nebiros and the CMC prevented either from joining Alice's menagerie of undead.
(The Number Two, Afro)
Bertolt Hoover, God of Constant Nervousness
- Theme Song: Fury In My Eyes, Number One Samurai, and When The Smoke Clears
- Symbol: The Number Two Headband below a large afro
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: He tries to forget what Justice did to his father but he just can't, Doesn't like to talk very much, It comes with the territory of being the wielder of the Number 2 headband,can cut a bullet in half, sending each half into an attacker behind him
- Domains: Headband, Revenge, Cold Rage
- Just Friends with: Ninja Ninja, Sasuke Uchiha, Kratos
- Enemies: Justice (Both of them) , Kuma Real name Jinno, Tokiya Mikagami, People wanting the Number Two Headband, Uncle Ruckus
- Everywhere he goes he is constantly attacked by warriors that want the glory to challenge the Number One and become God. He is then forced to kill them all. This in turn secures more enemies as there are people that then want to avenge those that dies trying to obtain the Number Two Headband. He has since expected this and does not care about the people he has to cut down to get to The Number One.
- His motivation for Revenge is after witness his father's death by the hands of the gunslinger Justice he swore that he would one day kill him.
- He is set to walk the path to Mt. Sumeru where the Throne of The Number One is, he is seen battling many assassins and gods of the pantheon that want to become the greatest warrior in the world. Other Gods that do not want the Number Two Headband often notice a white afro ninja following Afro.
- He is often seen with a cigarette in his mouth everywhere he goes, he also likes to stop at the house of food to order Lemonade and he likes it Ice cold.
- While he doesn't like to talk to others, Gods that notice the white haired Ninja are often spoke to by him. The so called Ninja Ninja is often loud and foul mouthed but is the one to explain what Afro is doing. If he gets too loud or annoying, Afro usually quietly tells him to shut up which will send Ninja Ninja away or silence him.
- Usually ignores other gods that try and get him out of his revenge mind set but he just decides that it's nothing personal and tells them it's just revenge as he makes his way to Justice.
- Has found out that Justice is in The Pantheon and is making his way to The House of Personal Appearance to confront him.
- He is often approving of Sasuke's actions and wishes to help him get his revenge, though he often appears uncomfortable when Sasuke talks as he sounds similar to his old friend Jinno.
- Obtained The Number Two Headband after discovering that his sword master was The Number Two. This caused his entire village that Afro was adopted into to be destroyed by warriors seeking The Number Two and the death of his sword master by Afro's own hand.
- More evil gods think that Ninja Ninja is a weakness that they can exploit, he shows that he lives up to his name by being quick, deadly with swords and shuriken and make clones of himself. He cannot be killed by anyone as he is simply Afro's discarded feelings and humanity given form and only Afro accepting his humanity and emotions can kill him.
- When confronted by people Ninja Ninja does not want to talk to he can also move around and plain disappear in places that have no exit.
- He is shown also to be confused at the House of Theater when ever he is around Samuel L. Jackson.
- Afro is seen as exceptionally skilled swordsman having be able to cut through bullets fired at him where the bullet shatters, and the enemies behind him are hit with a veritable Flechette Storm, he is also skilled enough to use his sword to reflect bullets.
- Is often seen as also showing having an ability similar to Raiden's in that he can with focus perceive the world around him as though people are slowing down and can cut away limbs in a specific matter, Afro doesn't really need to grab anything from his sliced foes though and it is not as powerful as Raiden's.
, The Colossal Titan
Miu Matsuoka, Goddess of Mean-spirited Cuties
- Demigod/ Intermediate or maybe even Greater God in his Titan form
- Symbol: A sweat drop
- Alignment: Neutral Good/ Actually closer to True Neutral or Neutral Evil, although the exact alignment seems unknown.
- Portfolio: Being a Nervous Wreck non-stop, lots of sweating, Cowardly Lion, Extreme Doormat, sleeping in awkward positions, emulating Spider-man Becoming the Mask, necessity in doing what he's told
- Domains: War, Nervousness, Passiveness, Espionage
- Allies: Annie Leonhardt, Reiner Braun, Marco Bodt
- Enemies: Eren Yeager, Dovahkiin , Trollkaiger
- Freaked Out By: Doomguy
- Constantly nervous and seemingly not a single thing can change that. He only gets a little bit relaxed when hanging out with other Titanverse deities, particularly Reiner and Annie. Eren's an obvious exception.
- His sweating has reached a point that you can fill whole bottles with it.
- His ascension cemented the reunification of BRA Team as he, Reiner and Annie are sometimes referred to. Trollkaiger immediately found the acronym to be a great base for further trolling.
- Is probably the only single person capable of turning Dovahkiin into a slobbering wreck due to his absolutely massive Titan Form.
- His ascension marks the second time Eren Yeager had lost his shit. Bertolt's obviously disturbed by him and avoids him whenever possible.
- A surefire way to actually piss him off is to threaten or hurt either Annie or Reiner. Since he's the Colossal Titan, it's one of the dumber things to do.
- Doomguy seems mighty interested in his huge guts. Bertolt avoids him even more than he does Eren.
- Really wishes people would stop calling him Fubar even if it's partially true.
Courage the Cowardly Dog, God of Cowardice
- Symbol: Twin ponytails
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral, but sometimes excursing into Chaotic Evil
- Domains: Chaos, Love, Enmity, Jealousy, Friendship, Humor
- Portfolio: Using Cuteness for Selfish Purposes, Dropping By Her Neighbors' Houses Unannounced, Extreme Jerkassery, Insanity, Anarchy, Humor, Fantasy, Bipolarity, Hyperactivity Being Smacked to the Ground Face-First...Repeatedly
- Allies: Anyone she can beguile with her cute charm.
- Earthly Enemies: Ana, Frusciante
- Rivals: Chiyo
- Followers: Tomo Takino, Floe, Niea
- She has the ability to piss everybody off in the Pantheon, but is still loved by the most powerful gods on account of her extreme cuteness. It's still a guess though what will happen once Miu decides to steal their pudding.
Karin Maaka, Goddess of Embarrassment
- Symbol: His fur pattern
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Cowardly Canines, Running Scared, Surreal Horror, The So-Called Coward, screaming to the point of super power, The things he does for love
- Domains: Darkness, Courage, Fear
- Allies: Guy Shishioh, Edward Chris von Muir
- Opposed by: Eustace Bagge, The Janitor, As Nodt, Freddy Krueger
- Ascended after this moment. None had ever imagined that constant fear could ever be put to good use for the person being afraid, but Courage found a way.
- Notwithstanding his status in this part of the Pantheon, Guy Shishioh is nonetheless impressed with how this dog is able to remove aliens from threatening his home, thus earning him his respect.
- Without Muriel, Courage has formed a friendship with Prince Edward, and have taken on a pet-and-caretaker relationship.
- He was not pleased to find Eustace in the Pantheon, but without Muriel around, the two luckily have no reason to be near each other.
Rodney Dangerfield, God of Self-Deprecation
- Symbol: A Red Flower dripping with Blood.
- Allignment: Lawful Good
- Allies: Fumio Usui (her human boyfriend's mother)
- Avoids: most other vampires, the Puella Magi
- Portfolio: High Pressure Nosebleeds, Luminescent Blushing, Friendly Neighborhood Vampire Being a rather unorthodox vampire, even by her native world's standards. Cute Little Fangs, Gag Boobs, Inelegant Blubbering, Shrinking Violet, Daywalking Vampire.
- Being the token powerless member of her family, Karin has gone on record saying she's absolutely stunned that someone like herself managed to become a GODDESS. Of course, she finds her title just a little embarrassing...
- Like most other vampires of the Pantheon, Karin takes exception to Edward Cullen. She's too weak, and too kind-hearted for that matter, to get in an actual scuffle with him, settling instead for rather uncharacteristically glaring at him whenever she sees him. While nowhere near the level of the glares Johnny Blaze, Fluttershy, or Tali can pull off, it's still surprisingly intimidating.
- Tries to stay out of her own house most of the time, by virtue of the more depressed gods and goddesses there setting her blood off. Avoids most of the Puella Magi like the plague as well: their level of misfortune triggers a truly MASSIVE nosebleed almost instantaneously, while she usually has a couple of seconds of warning to try to hold it in. About the only member of the Puella Magi she can safely be around is Madoka Kaname herself, and even then her blood gets a little jumpy.
- Has proven in times of extreme strain, usually if she holds her blood in for too long, to actually have a couple of the powers other vampires do, such as enhanced strength, senses, and telekinesis. The extent of her hidden abilities are unknown, as Karin tries to avoid this state if possible: it has the side effect of her going completely berserk.
- Terrified to the point of borderline comatose of Alucard. The latter mostly ignores her, not considering her a threat worth killing.
- Has forged an Odd Friendship with Sorin Markov of the House of Magic. Sorin has actually offered to teach Karin Blood Magic, considering how much of the stuff she has to work with. Karin has declined for the time being, but said she'd think about it.
- Quasideity (self-imposed)
- Symbol: Whatever it is, he thinks it sucks
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Self-Deprecating Humor, Unsympathetic Comedy Protagonists
- Domains: Humor, Suffering
- Followers: Conan O'Brien, Richard Lewis, Jim Norton on a "good day"
- Even as a God, Rodney still gets made fun of on a regular basis, and is usually made a "guest of honor" or emcee at the semi-monthly celestial roasts, as he considers himself a great target for jokes at his expense.
- Rumor has it that as the staff was preparing the hearse at his funeral, his wife walked by and said,
NNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!! Not the Cadillac hearse! Don't you have some minivan thing you can stick him in?
Tomoko Nozama, Celestial Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant and Goddess of Perky Goths
(Psychic Goth Girl, Tomo-chan)
- Symbol: A drawing of a rabbit head with bleeding and bloodshot eyes.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Domain: Goth, Psychic
- Portfolio: Battle Aura, Nightmare Fetishist, Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant, Perky Goth, looking pretty in regular clothes, liking insects, fan of Kamen Riders
- Allies: The Kamen Rider Club: (Gentaro Kisaragi, Kengo Utahoshi, Yuki Jojima, JK, Miu Kazashiro, Shun Daimonji, Ryusei Sakuta), Rukia Kuchiki, Yayoi Kise, every member of the Toku Base, Dr. Tommy Oliver, Jason Lee Scott, Mele.
- Opposes: Takeshi Asakura/Kamen Rider Ouja and every evil Kamen Rider in the Demonic Legion, Mitsuzane Kureshima
- High Priest: Ruby Gloom
- Tomoko ascended into this seat by dowsing it with a white snake skin and a straw doll in hand. She was also surrounded by a black Battle Aura so powerful that neither Ness or Lucas could use PK Flash to illuminate the area.
- Whenever the thought of Ryuusei Sakuta/Kamen Rider Meteor comes to mind, her aura becomes pink. Gods should proceed with caution when that happens for two reasons: 1) if anyone harms her, Meteor would come in and kick their asses or 2) something far more sinister is about to emerge.
- Is currently in a relationship with Ryusei. The Toku Base thinks it's adorable.
- Whenever she's in the Food Pantheon, she'll be dumping natto into everyone's food before touching their face. Then she'll disappear without a trace.
- Her seat is surrounded by insects ranging from butterflies to praying mantis and different arrangements of cicadas. Some might even hear the cicadas cry as she passes by...but not in any relation to that other cicadas crying thing.
- She was once caught deleting all the photos for the Academy's yearbook because, as she put it, one photo of her showed her bow crooked.
- She's said to have a sixth sense for things, but no one's been able to ask how far it goes. Gentaro notes that she has the power to unlock the potential in Cosmic Energy, and she does have the power to note if someone or something is acting strange. Other than that, she's a really nice person to be around.
- Makes constant trips to the Magic Pantheon in order to see magic at work. Has also been following Kamen Rider Wizard lately—due to him being both a Kamen Rider AND a magician.
- Gentaro has recently asked Tomoko to befriend Alice. At first, Tomoko was thinking of Alice Lidell until Gentaro dragged her to Belial and Nebiros and explained how Tomoko's likes of the macabre were perfect for Alice. After some consideration, Tomoko went to Alice's side and showed her some of her drawings which Alice adored. Belila and Nebiros also sighed in relief—thanks to Gentaro's influence, Alice didn't have to go Die for Me!! on Tomoko.
- Was excited to see Jack Skellington make it to the Pantheon and has been helping him plan out his ideas for Halloween. Jack likes her because she reminds him a lot of Sally.
- Tomoko believes that all Kamen Riders and all Toku Heroes by extension are heroes of justice. Thus she hates Takeshi Asakura/Kamen Rider Ouja as he goes against everything a Kamen Rider stands for. Her hatred also stems to Hideyasu Jounochi, Kaito Kumon and Mitsuzane Kureshima, who she believes disgraced themselves of being true Kamen Riders for many different reasons. Hideyasu's smugness rubs her the wrong way, Kaito's lust for power reminds her of the Zodiarts and Micchy's alignment and willingness to do what he does for Kota really reminded her of when Ryusei killed Gentaro. She plans on preparing a deadly curse on these three in retaliation.
- As for American-based Kamen Riders, she's happy for the Dragon Knight ones (Kit, Len and Kase) as it shows that there can be Kamen Riders in other areas across the globe. However, she doesn't have any idea what to say about Dex.
- Gets along well with fellow goddess, Yayoi Kise, who is also a fan of the toku heroes. They exchange videos and drawings of their favorite members of the Toku Base, and Yayoi's been very supportive for Tomoko and Ryusei's relationship.
- Speaking of Kamen Riders being good, upon learning about Gentaro's darker self, she began doing her research to make sure that Gentaro NEVER becomes an empty shell of his former self.
- Has gained a strange friendship with Mele over the fact that Tomoko was able to help Ryusei become a true hero because of her love for him. Tomoko is amazed in Mele's martial arts and wishes to get training from her.