Pantheon: Magic Casters
open/close all folders
Tzeentch, God of Change, Hope, Ambition, Manipulation, Scheming and Sorcery (Changer of Ways, the Architect of Fate, the Weaver of Destiny, the Grand Schemer, the Great Conspirator, the Indecisive Mollusk)
- Symbol: A flaming blue circle
- Sacred number: 9
- Alignment: Chaotic Something
- Portfolio: Magnificent Bastards, Manipulative Bastards , Complexity Addiction, Gambit Roulettes and Other Kinds Of Plans plans, More Than Mind Control, For the Evulz, God of Evil Failure Is the Only Option, Giving you extra limbs if he damn feels like you should have them, Status Quo Is God
- Domains: Change, Chaos, Evil, Hope, Ambition, Manipulation, Scheming and Sorcery
- Allies: Bernkastel, Nyarlathotep, Lambadelta, Joker, Magnus The Red (Though recent events have changed that), Slaanesh, Galrauch, Mard Geer, Gul'dan.
- Followers: a horde of Chaos
Space Marines SPESS MEHREENSsorcerers, sorcerers, and eldritch suits of power armor animated by the bound spirits of their former wearers, and a horde of super-human mutant vikings wearing demon-forged plate armour plus their tribe's battle-wizards.
- Opposed by: Kefka Palazzo and Raistlin Majere, both of whom, it is rumored, are planning on usurping him.
- Enemies: The Status Quo (not really), Rika Furude, Ryukishi 07, The Puella magi....ALL OF THEM, Kyubey, Sailor Moon, The Archmage Lord Kroak; Yuji Sakai, The Crimson Denizens and Flame Hazes (post-season 3); The Emperor of Mankind plus all of his underlings, Khorne and Nurgle.
- Battle Cry: JUST! AS! PLANNED!
- He used to own a Crystal Staff that allowed him control over almost everything. When he broke it as a sign of surrender because of the threat of his brothers, he lost much of his former power...so claims his followers. He is still a god of change, and what is magic if not mastery over change?
- He vehemently denies any and all allegations of ties with Cirno, although Marisa loves to tease him about it.
- Not very happy about getting trolled by Ryukishi 07 in response to messing with Rika. Bernkastel chuckles about the incident behind Tzeentch's back.
- Aside from being the driving force behind the creation of witches from Magical Girls and The Incubators system for starving off Entropy, he has also been found responsible for the millenia-long fighting between the Flame Hazes and Crimson Denizens. The system has since changed, while earning the ire of Yuji Sakai and Shana. The former, during his atonement, has since been keeping an eye out for Flame Haze-Crimson Denizen fights, especially since they're not completely at peace with each other.
- Despite listing the Status Quo as one of his enemies, he's actually one of its greatest enforcers; the way things are, in a world in which people get to choose for themselves to act for good or evil purposes, is a system in which things are always changing, and it's all thanks to the free will of every sapient being. Tzeentch cares not for conquering the universe, because it's so much more fun to throw a monkey wrench into everyone's plans and watch the chaos that unfolds from it, Just as Planned.
- Unbeknownst to all, through all the defeats he incurs, the spanners in his plans, and the humiliation he endures, he smirks internally in satisfaction. As always, Just as Planned.
- Recently, he lost Magnus the Red when the Emperor stole his soul back from him. Still, he's not too concerned about it.
- He sought to impress his rival gods by finally revealed his gambit for the fate of the Old World as part of the End Times, but in a shocking twist an elven wizard knocked Tzeentch out of the fight extremely early by draining a tonne of magic into the material world from the Realm of Chaos where Tzeentch resides, weakening the God of Magic to the point where he was effectively knocked out of the war, humiliating the god. Because of this temporary weakness, many of his enemies are rumoured to have begun making moves to bring him down while he's vulnerable.
- For the group profile encompassing Tzeentch and the other Chaos Gods, check here.
Homura Akemi, Herald of Penitent Gretchen, Goddess of Retroactive Preparation (Homerun, Homu, Homuhomu, Homurika, Homulily, The Nutcracker Queen, Homucifer, Devil Homura)
- Greater Goddess/ Overdeity post Upheaval
- Theme Music: Puellia in somnio and Nocte of Desparatio. I Was Waiting for this Moment and "Kimi no Gin no Niwa" as Devil Homura.
- Symbol: An ornate clockwork buckler bound by a red ribbon behind a purple soul gem (pre-Upheaval). A black salamander wrapped around her Dark Orb (post-Upheaval).
- Alignment: Neutral Good, Chaotic Neutral (post-Upheaval)
- Portfolio: Set Right What Once Went Wrong, Badass Adorable, Time Stop, Determinator (But doomed to fail), Hyperspace Arsenal, Retroactive Preparation, Doing what needs to be done, Satanic Archetypes, I Want My Beloved to Be Happy (even if it means becoming their enemy).
- Domain: Magic, Time, Conflict, Tranquility, Desire, Love, Self-Hate.
- Followers: Agent Wyoming.
- Allies: Lord Kroak, Master Chief, Cy-5, The Boss, Lucifer, Gabriel Belmont, Vaas Montenegro, Fluttershy(?), Raoh, Princess Celestia, Cinderella, Kaito Kumon/Kamen Rider Baron, Bruce Wayne/Batman, Commander Farsight, Mion and Shion Sonozaki, Archer, Rika Furude, Oyashiro-sama, Satoko Houjou, Kevin McCallister, Elpizo, Beatrice The Golden Witch, Bloody Marie.
- Rivals: Mami Tomoe, Flynn, Takatora Kureshima/Kamen Rider Zangetsu, Mitsuzane Kureshima/Kamen Rider Ryugen, Mana Ouma.
- Former Allies: Madoka Kaname, Itachi Uchiha.
- Enemies: Satan, Kyubey and the Incubators'', Araya Souren, Tzeentch, Nurgle, Nyarlathotep, Bernkastel, Lambadelta???, Zobek, The Joker, YHVH, Clu, Lady Tremaine, Broly, Vanitas, The Flood, Oriko Mikuni, Mildred Avallone, Lord Brevon
- Opposed by: Sayaka Miki, Yuji Sakai, Isaac Clarke (after the "Great Upheaval").
- Conflicting Opinion: All Ascended Toku Heroes and the Magical Girl Sisterhood (these two factions are unaware of Homura's true agenda), Kouta Kazuraba/Kamen Rider Gaim, Mai Takatsukasa, Haruto Soma/Kamen Rider Wizard, Ryoma Sengoku/Kamen Rider Duke, Yuno Gasai, Homura of the Crimson Squad, Tomoko Nozama, Immortal God Emperor of Mankind.
- Fears: Tyrant Valvatorez
- Apocryphal accounts point out that she is possibly the greatest batter of all time, as she only bat homeruns.
- Should any Incubator knock on her door, her first response is to shoot them... no matter how many times they come back.
- As of recently, she is rather uneasy around Fluttershy... because of some similarities with her voice to Kyubey. This unfortunately worked against her when Joker poisoned her with fear toxin-laced pizza, causing her to lash out at the pony and seriously wound her before hallucinating Madoka condemning her for doing so. Fortunately, Fluttershy made a full recovery and Homura reconciled with Madoka, regaining her position as her herald (which, come to think of it, she never lost to begin with). The truth, however, proved not to be so simple.
- It's said that Homura and Madoka are very close, that has attracted the attention of Hiyori Tamura... some of which Homura can only smile at.
- Rika Furude has been rather friendly with her, these to also share a bond. They know the pain that a "Groundhog Day" Loop can impact on the soul. Homura is also on good terms with her friend and superior, Oyashiro-sama.
- Araya Souren has the rare and dubious honour of being the only god/goddess/divine being in the pantheon to violently enrage Homura on sight (after learning about the Apartment Complex from Ryougi Shiki), something that is normally reserved for an Incubator. If not for his mastery in the Innate Bound Field, he would be shot on sight like an Incubator. And trust us, she's tried
- Despite things being civil between them, Homura and Sakura Kinomoto tend to be at odds with each other. It stems for the animosity when Sakura formally was the Goddess of Magical Girls. This is said to displease Madoka, as she and Sakura have a friendly relationship... this leads to some strained cooperation between Homura and Sakura.
- Despite both being Puella Magi, Homura and Sayaka have a history. Homura once tried to kill Sayaka when they where both mortal... they have been hostile to each other ever since. Since ascending, the hostilities have died down somewhat... enough to keep Madoka happy, but Homura still sees Sayaka as "Unfit to be a Mahou Shoujo". Sayaka thinks she is just jealous and knows about Homura's collection hobby.
- This also strains any relations with Kyouko Sakura. Considering the relationship she has with Sayaka, Kyouko despises Homura as a result of her past action. Homura doesn't seem bothered by Kyouko, but will act if things cross a line.
- Bernkastel appears to have taken an interest in her, although it's unknown exactly what she is up to. Mami Tomoe suspects that it might have to do with her other responsibilities as the Goddess of Retroactive Preparation. It does, in part... the other half it comes from her time abilities and the Witch known as Homulily.
- Is absolutely FURIOUS with Tzeentch after finding out what he's been doing all this time to her and Madoka.
- Shiki Tohno can't help but notice that Homura looks a lot like his little sister, Akiha. Of course, he's more concerned that Homura will be a target in SHIKI's serial killings - not that SHIKI will be too much of a problem for her.
- She respects the Master Chief, because of his ability to keep a promise. Recently, she has developed a sympathy towards him due to the death of Cortana - their final farewell struck a chord with Homura, since it reminded her of her own farewell with Madoka. She even considered helping the Chief in his quest to help Cortana ascend, but has her hands full with her duties against Tzeentch.
- As a "thank you" for her sympathy, the Chief gave her many of the Promethean weapons that he salvaged on the field so that she can add them to her Hyperspace Arsenal.
- When The Flood first arrived in the Pantheon, she was one of those who stood alongside the Chief as they beat the corruption back. She has since sworn to aid him against it no matter what, and that was before she learned about how it has taken an interest in her fellow Puella Magi.
- Doesn't like Flynn all that much, after he made a rather stupid offhand comment about being interested in fighting Kremhild Gretchen. Although he managed to convince her he wasn't serious, and didn't know exactly what that would entail besides, it's quite clear she hasn't forgiven him.
- "Don't forget. Always somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone."
- Has been receiving a lot of visits from Death Phantom lately, who comes in the dead of night to whisper to her that Madoka never really understood Homura's real feelings for her. That deep down, she actually resents Madoka for choosing to selflessly save other magical girls at the cost of herself over the one person who had sacrificed everything to ensure her happiness and safety. That such selfish desires on Homura's part are fully justified and she every right to indulge in them. So far, the stoic magi's response is to repeatedly shoot at him with all her guns which is massively ineffective against an immortal Eldritch Abomination with mastery over time and space.
- After a terse dinner conversation with Kasumi Raoh, the King of Fists, Homura is inspired by his courage and willingness to become a Raksha; the most monstrous of Devils, to consume all the lesser-evils in the world so that it may be pure and clean once more.... unfortunately, she acts on his example in October of 2013.....
- Has been noted recently to be spending an...inordinate amount of time with a strange blonde Magical Girl calling herself Louisa Ferre. Considering Madoka has an encyclopedic memory of every single Magical Girl to ever live, there was quite a bit of panic when her answer to who Louisa was was: "Who? I'm sorry, I've never heard of her."
- The means Homura used to steal Madoka's powers during the Great Upheaval were revealed to have been supplied by Lucifer.
- Has been placed under heavy protection for her own safety after the "Great Upheaval": as the driving entity behind the event, and her crimes against her friend Madoka, she has been declared Public Enemy Number One for the Magical Girl Sisterhood. Though her new power would be more than enough to stop any threats against her person, the Main House has declared her forbidden to use them against the Magical Girls for fear of unnecessary bloodshed. She is currently awaiting her trial.
- When Vanitas's plot to reveal the X-Blade was revealed, Homura began trying to find a way to give Madoka her powers back. Lucifer managed to talk her down, noting that Madoka's heart has been clouded slightly by her hatred of him, meaning it's unlikely it'll work. Besides, Madoka can't be trusted with her powers just yet. It took Homura a moment to notice the "just yet" part, and by that point, Lucifer was long gone.
- Visited the House of Ambiguity to speak to Kevin Levin regarding her actions during the "Great Upheaval". He reassures her that "Bunnycat deserves what you've done to him for being such a dick. There's no "right" or "Wrong" regarding that jerk. You deserve to be selfish for once."
- Cy-5 recently visited her temple, and suddenly starts to feel compassionate with her. Also, they found much things in common.
- Yuji Sakai and Isaac Clarke severed their ties with her after they heard about the "Great Upheaval" and the news concerning it.
- Ties with Rika have also become strained. Rika is beginning to see in Homura the same part of herself that became Bernkastel. Rika however GREATLY appreciates Homura watching out for Satoko, especially given actions by Teppei Houjou and Lady Tremaine.
- YHVH has placed Fate Worse Than Death orders on both her and Madoka: Homura because she works for Lucifer now, and Madoka because He doesn't want to give her the chance to regain her powers. This, of course, has caused Homura to set her sights on the Great Will, and Lucifer can barely contain his delight: it was his ultimate plan to sweet-talk Homura into battling his archenemy, and YHVH had ended up earning her ire all on His own!
- Is one of the few gods able to frighten Clu (second only to Sam & Max), as she once forced him to relive the final moments of the Original Clu through a vision while playing "I was waiting for this moment" in the background, out of payback for the genocide of the ISOs and for rectifying Tron and making him fight Sora. A similar effect was also used on Lady Tremaine (and her daughters prior to their banishment).
- After the Pantheonic Rebellion, Homura's opinion of the Sonozaki Sisters, Princess Celestia, Bugs Bunny, and Deadpool greatly improved as because of them, she has managed to sincerely laugh for the first time since the Great Upheaval.
- When the dust settled after the Pantheonic Rebellion, Homura found herself under the protection of two very powerful and both very feared deities, Gabriel Belmont and Master Chief, with the Chief going as far as to make his intent to protect her clear by pointing his assault rifle at Sayaka, and by hoisting Isaac Clarke up by the neck/collar and eerily-calmly threatening to rip him in half if he ever touched Homura, and implying similar pain to anyone else who may try to harm the girl. Both deities have made it very clear: Homura is under their protection, and they won't tolerate any attacks against her. The Sisterhood has been forced to pull back their vendetta for the time being, as well as any would be justice dispenser, fearing the wrath of the Prince of Darkness and The Demon. Homura is touched by there loyalty and friendship, but is trying to convince them not to put themselves in harm's way for her, and that she can take care of herself. Gabriel and The Chief will have none of that.
- In the aftermath of the Pantheonic Rebellion, the God Emperor has begun trying to convince Homura to abandon Lucifer. Though there hasn't been any measurable success, there is a chance that he might be able to get through to her due to their close relationship in a certain universe. When asked why he is trying, the Emperor merely responded that she reminds him of his son, Horus.
- This aftermath also caused Homura to be positively terrified of Valvatorez. This due to two factors: his forcing Lucifer to go all out just to ekk out a draw (and nearly killing him too) compounded by a reveal that the Tyrant wasn't even at his fullest power during that fight, and the fact that mind affecting magic is completely useless against the vampire due to his obsurdly strong will power.
- Eventually came across one Elpizo, one of the GUAC's newest recruits, who desired to hear about her part of the "Great Upheaval". To her surprise, he actually sympathized with her:She just wanted to keep her best friend safe and sound even if it meant becoming a monster, much like how his own quest to save the Reploid race turned him into one. They have since become allies, though Homura is wary of him: He willingly admitted that he would have killed every human alive if he had been allowed to succeed in his plans, and even now wouldn't hesitate to sacrifice them if it was convenient, which is a direct contrast to her own stance.
- Has been recently been pelted by tomatoes at random intervals. The culprits? Her very own familiars who are always with her. On the rare occasion, they will dumped piles of garbage on top of her. Homura has done nothing to stop her familiars and let them continue their assault. Some feel that this is a form of self-hatred for her crime against Madoka. The Good-aligned deities who still care for and support her frequently try to stop the Familiars from doing so (usually without Homura herself knowing, as if she did know she'd likely tell them to stop because she "deserves it").
- Was outraged to find out that Oriko Mikuni (Madoka's killer from another timeline) had ascended into the Pantheon.
- Is allies with Bloody Marie, due to the fact that they both willing became monsters for their closest friends. That said, Homura is wary of the Skull Heart and what it could do to Madoka, though Marie has assured her time and again she has no intentions of seeking Madoka out. Double, on the other hand…
- Since the Great Upheaval, Homura's already-friendly relationship with the Master Chief has grown by a significant degree; the Head Spartan and God of Super-Soldiers has declared himself her protector against the more militant Sisterhood members and any other deities who harbor thoughts of harming her, standing by her and providing her with badly-needed companionship and emotional support; some even say he has become her Living Emotional Crutch. As a result, Homura has developed an extremely high opinion of him (perhaps even close to that she holds for Madoka), reacting very badly to insults or actual attacks against him (as a few bitter Sisterhood members almost learned the hard and painful way). It's rumored that, on some level, she has even come to see him as a father.
- Clandestinely played a major role in digging up the data that cleared the Master Chief's name amongst the Pantheon in the wake of ONI attempting to frame the Chief's actions against terrorist infiltrators as an unprovoked attack on a peace conference. ONI Commander-In-Chief Serin Osman is now near the top of Homura's hate/hit-list.
- Ever since Lord Brevon used Madoka as a Human Shield during his siege of the Main House, Homura has been finding time to end him once and for all. If it weren't for Lucifer giving her other priorities to think of, she would be the only 'hero' Brevon would have no hope of prevailing against given her powers.
- One of the more lesser known facts about her is that she tends to keep her distance from Mithra, not because she has anything against the girl (quite the contrary actually, considering her personality reminds her of Madoka, and that her father is of the few that have shown sympathy towards her actions in the Rebellion), but simply because Lucifer had asked her to do so. The reason for that being that Asura has made the Morning Star swear to never include his daughter in any of the GUAC's plans, or else he'll forsake any alliance with Lucifer and any associated with him. Homura has not spoken to Lucifer regarding the above matter, but obeys nonetheless.
Rand al'Thor God of Pseudo-Magic
- Greater God
- Symbol: Callandor
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolios: It Sucks to Be the Chosen One, The Anti-Nihilist , Cool Crown, Farm Boy (formerly), Good Parents, Honor Before Reason , How Do I Channel?, Destructive Savior, Katana User, Master of All, Master Swordsman, One-Man Army, Red-Headed Hero, Refusal of the Call, Took a Level in Badass, Unskilled, but Strong
- Domains: Law, Good, Honor, Fire, Water
- Allies: Colette Brunel, Neo, Harry Potter, Gandalf, Dumbledore, Luke Skywalker, Harry Dresden
- Enemies: The Malum Magia, Embryo
- Rivals: Edward Elric
- Conflicting Opinion: Maleficent
- Opposes: Richard Cypher
- Rand felt that he never had a choice when he became the Dragon Reborn. Still, he made the most of his powers, eventually sealing away his world's Big Bad away, but at the cost of his powers. Turns out he had gained over control of The Pattern instead, earning him a title of the pantheon.
- To this day, mages around the pantheon wonder if the One Power is truly from a magical conduit or something else entirely. What truly matters to Rand is the ambiguous nature of these powers, allowing him to take the title of God of Pseudo-Magic. Make no mistake: he is by far one of the most powerful beings in the House of Magic. With his powers, he can even erase a being from existence with no chance of bringing said victim back.
- Is trying to get the hang of his new-found powers. Even as a mortal he had trouble channeling his incredible abilities to something truly fearsome. Gandalf and Dumbledore have offered assistance to help them out, though they have faced some difficulty due to conflicting powers.
- Quickly befriended Harry after building his temple. The two heroic protagonists share a bond having to deal with being chosen to defeat their Big Bads. Afterwards, he pledged his loyalty to the GUAG.
- Could help but notice a few similarities with the Force. Especially sees some inspiration with Luke Skywalker, down to even losing one of their hands. Not that the similarities got in the way of their friendship; Rand sees him as an inspiration.
- Does have a soft spot for women though. Rand strives to make sure he doesn't kill any woman he's forced to fight, no matter how evil she is. That puts him in trouble with evil sorceresses such as Bellatrix, Pagan and Taria who would want nothing more to use that to their advantage and pick him off.
- Is intrigued with Maleficent's alternative form and hopes that it will eventually bring out the good in her. Unfortunately, it a past that the Goddess of Scaly Tranformations has been casting aside as far as possible.
- Appreciates Neo's tribune, but he had never truly embracing being the chosen one. Thus he shares a closer bond with Collette. Both sympathize with being forced into their roles.
- Completely opposes First Knight Richard Cypher, seeing his grandeur of remaking the Pantheon in his own image as incredibly deluded. He fears this could have been a path taken if put in the hands of less competent writers.
- Got into a bit of trouble with Edward Elric when he commented on his height. Granted, his 6'6" frame would make most gods look short in comparison. Still didn't stop Elric from going ape shit on him; it took the entirety of the House of Magic to contain him. He holds a grudge on Rand to this day.
- Given his Pseudo-magical powers, the House of Magic has wondered whether he can be a counter to Embryo's powers. Embryo himself wants to test that theory, hoping to gain yet another powerful minion to his ranks.
- As much as he refuses to admit it, his feats have caught the interest of Harry Dresden. One doesn't kick the ass of 100,000 soldiers single-handedly without being labeled as a badass.
- Some gods are wary with his future well-being. It is a well known fact that male channelers of the One Power will eventually turn mad. There is no telling whether the same would happen to Rand when he is even more powerful. The various magical gods are keeping tabs on him to prevent this from happening. It is no secret that Melkor is plotting his complete descent into corruption.
Asuna Kagurazaka, Goddess of Anti-Magic (Bellatrix Sauciata, The Princess of Dusk, Asuna Vesperina Theotanasia Entheofushia, Baka Red)
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: The two bells she wears in her hair, or the Einsis Exorcizans artifact.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Anti-Magic (duh), Swords that are too big, unrequited crushes on old men, Metal Fans of Doom, Chekhov's Armoury.
- Domains: Magic, Combat, Dynamic Entries at absurd times.
- High Priest: Mikan Sakura
- Allies: Cloud Strife, Negi Springfield, Yue Ayase, Evangeline A.K. McDowell, Rias Gremory, Nagisa Furukawa, Cherry
- Is currently being taught in the ways of BFS wielding by Cloud.
- Is teamed up with Negi and Yue. The other gods didn't mind, as they are usually good-natured, although after Evangeline has taken over their training, some gods are keeping an eye on them, just in case.
- Has recently been seen in the presence of Kamijou Touma; there are whispered rumours that his Imagine Breaker is stronger than her Magic Cancel, though no one is certain exactly how a potential showdown would work. No one in the House of Magic wants to ask them about this either, in fear of them testing their limits on them. After all, Anti-Magic is a highly respected (and feared) power to the magically inclined.
- These rumors may be put to a rest with Kamijou's ascension to God of Punching Mages.
- After Negi introduced her to Rias, Asuna teamed up with her to create a partnership between the Ala Alba and the Occult Research Club, called the "Ala Arcana". Such partnership might or might have not played a role on the inclusion of the Chick Magnet Quartet into the GUAG.
Brightwing, Goddess of Depowering Transformations (Faerie Dragon, Fey Dragon, Sprite Darter)
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: A crown she ocasionally wears.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good.
- Portfolio: Cute little Dragon but really dangerous in battle, The Fair Folk, Murderous little Whelp, Healing Abilities in battle, Original Generation, Faerie Dragon, Sociopathic Heroine, The Ditz
- Domains: Support, Dragons, Magic
- Fellow Blizzard deities: Ysera, Alexstrasza, Nozdormu, The Nephalems, Malfurion Stormrage, Jaina Proudmoore, Thrall, Uther the Lightbringer, Muradin Bronzebeard, Tyrael, Jim Raynor, Nova, Zeratul, Tassadar, Artanis, Erik, Olaf and Baleog
- Other allies: The mane six (Especially Fluttershy), Spyro, Bahamut, Kirby, Caro Ru Lushe and Silica, Kiritsugu Emiya, Anti-mage, Flora, Fauna and Merryweather, Altaria, Anakaris, Mamizou Futatsuiwa
- Rivals: Murky, The defenders of the ancient
- Enemies: Arthas Menethil, Diablo, Deathwing, Nefarian, Leoric, Abathur, Kerrigan, Acnologia, Grima, Tiamat, Ornstein And Smough
- Special "Friends": The Killer Rabbit, Liesolette Achenbach
- Watched carefully by: Most members of the Magic House
- Brightwing just Out of Nowhere showed up one day and started making friends along the way. Many were confused for the sudden appearance of another Dragon in the Pantheon culminating in Ornstein showing up to hunt her down. To his misfortune, Brightwing quickly turned him into a sheep and started "playing" with him, (which ended with the sheep being eaten). She later was offered a spot for his impressive magic skills as the Goddess of polymorph.
- She frequents the house of Friendship to find Friends to play with and quickly befriended Fluttershy thanks to her kindness. Although, Fluttershy is a little terrified of the "Games" Brightwing wants to play. note
- This isn't the first time that Brightwing came to Pantheon. One time, she came to visit Lady Ysera and stumbled upon some people prone to Cuteness Overload. Sapphire Rhodonite grabbed the creature and gave it Marshmallow Hell and Rena Ryuguu tried to "take it home" with her. After blinking away, both of them ended up briefly polymorphed into squirrels. Ysera couldn't help but chuckle for hours at such an amusing turn of events.
- Being a Faerie Dragon (YES, she isn't the only one), Brightwing has caught the attention of many Fairy Deities in the Pantheon, particularly The three Good fairies who are still cracking their heads at the existence of such creatures but nevertheless are on good terms.
- She did once stumbled upon altaria and Brightwing confused her for another Fairy Dragon like her. They have become friends but altaria doesn't like playing with Brightwing much... since all her games always involve biting
- For the record, she isn't a real dragon. Just a similar species who behave like fairies and have a great apetite for anything that moves. The only draconic origin she has is that her "mother" is Ysera.
- Many of the Defenders of the Ancient confused her for another Faerie dragon they know called Puck but her fighting style is totally different that the Dragon they know.
- Frequently seen visiting The Rabbit of Chaernabog. Apparently, she claims that "Bunny friend" likes to "play rough", which Brightwing finds entertaining.
- She can warp in and out of the Emerald dream at will whenever she wants. She however, advices against travelling there as it can cause you a headache. (Not even her is immune to the occurances of that place)
- Became friends with both Anakaris and Mamizou because their powers are similar to hers. Unfortunately, they don't usually are available for brightwing "Games" which greatly upsets her.
- She also tried to befriend Liesolette Achenbach but she keeps ignoring her and finds the Faerie Dragon super annoying
- One of her most important abilities is the fact that she is immune to all kind of magic. This particular fact caught the attention of Kiritsugu Emiya and tried to befriend the Fey dragon. Even tough she can be very erratic at times, she can be an important Ally in the fight against mages.
- On the other hand, Anti-Mage invited her to "play" with some of his "friends" in his world. Brightwing is excited to meet new Friends in another world.
- With the formation of GUAE Malum Magia, Brightwing has been offered a part in a gropu called "Magus Killers". She doesn't know what all that's about but if he goes to "Play" with the "Evil wizards" then she is fine.
- Has been seen wearing a Crown on occasions and actually behaves like she would be an actual queen when that happens. If you don't respect her Authority, you will probably be Mauled and Eaten alive by her for your insolence.
- There was one time in the house of Magic than no one remembers what happenned, but she ended up transforming into a Flying monkey. Although she managed to return to his normal form, she did find a nice Halloween costume.
- "I like happy things. Like puppies, and rainbows, and...dead enemies."
Calypso, God of Literal Wish Granters and Wish Corrupters
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: The Calypso.Corp logo.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Evil rich guys, those who change reality
- Domains: Magic, Chaos, Evil.
- Followers: Anybody he DIDN'T screw over when they wanted him to grant wishes.
- Allies: Hazama, Nyarlathotep, The Joker, Johan Liebert, Chaos, Bernkastel,
- Enemies: Sweet Tooth (after he gave him his last wish), almost every competitor of the Twisted Metal Tournaments, Rubick
- He is confirmed to posses some of the strongest magics in the Pantheon, due to his ability to easily warp reality, space and time. The only thing that keeps him from becoming a Greater God or even an Overdiety is the fact that he can only use his magic in order to grant someone wishes. To make matters worse for him, he can't refuse to grant a wish either, even if it may end up badly for him. Of course, he always finds a way to screw around with the wishes he is demanded to grant.
- Due to his vast amount of money, he spends a lot of time in the House of Commerce, planning new ideas for his Twisted Metal tournament as well as growing the influence of Calypso Corp.
- He seems to have a soft spot for people seeking revenge or incredibly simple wishes, since most people that had had those kind of wishes has always gotten their desires fulfilled without any strings attached. Maybe that's because the simpler a wish is, the harder it is to twist it around.
- He always has a large amount of mooks nearby to use as cannon fodder in case Sweet Tooth would ever appear. The clown is still pissed about being buried alive.
- Due to their love of causing chaos just for the hell of it, Calypso has become good friends with Hazama. That doesn't mean he won't try to screw up any of his wishes, though. This gives Nyarlathotep the giggles, as Terumi claimed to be higher than him in every way possible.
- Davy Jones seems to have a very strange relationship with him. Calypso, for his part, can not figure out why.
- Kyuubey doesn't seem to like him much, citing the waste of energy that comes from Calypso's habit twisting the wishes to end with the wisher's death almost instantly, rather than letting the victim 'simmer'.
- May or may not be Satan. The Nostalgia Critic tried to see if Calypso was the devil by using the ever working trick of "Jelly-Side Down on Toast". The toast landed on its side.
Lillet Blan, Goddess of Runology
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: A forest fairy
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolios: Cute Witches, Schoolgirl Lesbians, Recursive Time Travelers, Tomes of Eldritch Lore, Heroic Magnificent Bastards-In-Training
- Domains: Rune, Mysticism, Summoning
- Allies: Marisa Kirisame
- Had her "heart" stolen by Marisa, but likes it better that way.
- Hugo Rune, Perfect Master and God of Runeology (with an "e"), opposes her for being confusing. However no-one except Rune himself acknowledges Runeology, so she doesn't care much.
Medusa Gorgon, Goddess of Snake Magic
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: Arrow-shaped snakes with Ashura's eyes.
- Theme Music: Lady of Gorgon
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Snakes, Staying Alive, Body Surfing, Parental Abuse.
- Domain: Evil, Madness, Destruction, Plotting, Chaos.
- Allies: Ghetsis Harmonia, Pagan, Kishin Asura, Voldemort, Yuuki Terumi, Ren Gyokuen, Gul'dan.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Orochimaru (sorta).
- Enemies: Rider, Simon Belmont, Maka and Soul, Crona, Black Star and Tsubaki, Death The Kid, Excalibur, Asura, Rubick
- Once went on a date with Orochimaru, which ended with her dumping him. "Dumping him" means she strangled him with his own snakes and left him in a trash can. She labels him as a molester for desiring Sasuke's body.
- immediately shuts down any suggestions, serious or otherwise, she should date Voldemort. Not only is there a rumor going around that Voldemort and Orochimaru are the same person, Voldy looks like he's just as touchy-feely with Draco Malfoy as Orochimaru is with Sasuke.
- Is currently spotted hanging around with Ghetsis Harmonia, who offers her a seat in his House of Abusive Parents as co-Goddess. Medusa has actually been considering it, as he saw that Ghetsis has a lot more in common with her than Orochimaru, and she agreed that Precia Testarossa was a fool that let herself get some 'totally not-evil' portrayal.
- Does not get along well with Rider. Feels that Rider is too nice and resents the shared name. She's even more pissed off that Rider changed her inscribed name and now Medusa is on the receiving end (and more well-deserved) of whipping on the head by Simon Belmont (or occasionally Trevor Belmont).
- With the ascension of her daughter... son... child Crona, she hopes to abuse hir even more. She's contacted Kishin Asura for their next move on hir.
- Recently she was mistaken for the mythological Medusa by Flynn, who had his demons bind her into immobility so Flynn could "fundraise" from her pockets. She doesn't understand what the hell happened, but she wants her cash back now.
- Is part of the Four Deadly Vipers, though Medusa certainly doesn't want to be in a team with Orochimaru, although Orochi keeps them in line before they fight.
- In talks with Ragyo Kiryuin on how to better manipulate your child into being a better tool for your plans. Pity that both of Ragyo's daughters eventually turned against her, while Medusa managed to complete Crona into the perfect Black Blood being. Yes, Medusa was brutally ripped apart by him/her, but she completely expected to be killed, even planned ahead for it. Science sometimes requires sacrifice. She doesn't really care one way or the other about the fact that Ragyo molested her test subject/daughter Satsuki, she just sees it as kind of...pointless. And maybe a little weird (see Orochimaru and Voldemort above). Though, she's not one to talk; Medusa's done her fair share of body invasion (just ask Eruka or the Mizune Sisters), but finds this to be a bit foolish and arrogant to screw around with someone like that without making damn sure they can't screw you back. (Those snakes she shoved into Eruka's and Mizune's bodies? Primed to explode if they decide to have a change of heart. Can't slip a vector arrow into the most powerful Meister at DWMA? Slip it into his weapon instead!)
- Secretly super-jealous of Gendo Ikari, (abusive?) father of the God of Psychosis himself, Shinji Ikari. She hopes to one day learn the secrets of exactly how Gendo managed to break Shinji's mind and spirit so utterly and completely. If she could combine that with the insanity-powered Black Blood...
Mithra, Goddess of Mantra Manipulation, Kidnapped Daughters and Faith Power(Former priestess of the Seven Deities),
- Theme song: Surge of Mantra.
- Intermediate God Actually a potential Overdeity, as she allowed her father Asura to attain his ultimate form, Mantra Asura.
- Symbol: Her mantra halo
- Alignment: Lawful Good temporarily Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Kidnapped Daughter, Kindness, being used as a power source despite being a child, Temporarily Possessed by a golden spider, The last one standing
- Father: Asura
- Allies: Madoka, Amaterasu Okami, Twilight Sparkle, Rubick, Bloody Marie, most of the good deities.
- Enemies: Deus
- Odd Friendship: With Alucard (Lords of Shadow)
- Recently Ascended to the pantheon by her father's request. All the leaders of the pantheon agreed, so long as if they did, they wouldn't piss Asura off and him and his daughter could finally have some peace and quiet they deserved.
- Somehow, a golden spider ended up possessing her, claiming to be the True God, the spinner of life, and the source of all mantra. Asura was pissed, but had to wait until the time came to get her back from being possessed.
- While technically an intermediate deity, it was her power that allowed Asura to achieve his greatest potential before ascending, so she has potential to be much more important in the grand scheme of things.
- Her power over faith and using that as a power source is caught the eye of Amaterasu, and it attracts Ammy to her. Both are very friendly towards one another.
- Due to Asura being her father, and Asura being a very protective parent, harming her is deemed off limits, not to mention utterly moronic, by every god in all the pantheons, good or evil. After seeing what happened to Deus and Chakravartin, making her cry is also forbidden, considering this pisses off Asura more than anything else. As a matter of fact, the Chick Magnet Quartet tries its best to stay the hell away from Mithra, since Asura refuses to trust them the slightest bit out of thought they might "corrupt" her. One of the members, Hayate Ayasaki, has learned the hard way when he stumbled onto her while mistaking her for his Ojou-sama. Ironically, this has gotten Asura on the receiving end of someone else's wrath: Hayate's aforementioned Ojou-sama, Nagi Sanzen'in.
- On that note, Mithra holds the distinction of being the only one that Asura will never get angry at. She doesn't abuse this fact too much, but there have been reports of her convincing him to eat her vegetables. Again. Some of the braver gods have remarked on how cute that is...when Asura isn't around to hear them of course.
- Would like to ask Asura exactly why she got named after a Persian god.
- When she first arrived she thought she heard her mother's voice, and run to the source, but when she got there she instead found...Twilight Sparkle. An awkward conversation later, and a few tears from both sides, Twilight promised to visit Mithra when ever her Father was away. Asura is very thankful for this, although he tries not to be in the same room as her, to avoid any uncomfortable situations.
- Bloody Marie originally became allies with her out of a request from her father to keep her away from the Skull Heart. Despite this, the Skullgirl actually found herself enjoying her time with Mithra, who apparently reminds her of herself before she became a Skullgirl...
- Has recently formed a bond with the son of Gabriel Belmont, one of the allies of her own father as they both reminisce on the all of the crap both their fathers went through for their sake. Alucard has since taken upon himself to teach Mithra the art of swordsmanship so that she can better defend herself, after some convincing to Asura of course.
- Recently, there have been rumors that she actually has a crush on Alucard, never mind the fact that he's a widower. The greatest minds in the pantheon, both good and evil, have taken every measure possible to make sure that neither Asura nor Gabriel never, ever, EVER find out about it.
Sorin Markov, God of Blood Magic (Lord of Innistrad, Solemn Visitor)
- Rank: Intermediate God (Greater God Pre-Mending)
- Symbol: His sword, Parasite Blade
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Blood Magic, Friendly Neighborhood Vampire, The Hedonist, Mind Control
- Domains: Vampirism, Angels, Black and White Mana
- Followers: Archangel Avacyn, Vladimir, Blood Mages of Thedas, Grimoire Weiss, Skarlet
- Allies: Rachel Alucard, Valvatorez, Alucard, Karin Maaka
- Enemies: Dracula, Galactus, Azathoth
- Ascended to the pantheon partially due to his experience as a Pre-Mending Planeswalker, a nearly omnipotent being capable of traveling between worlds. Even in his current Post-Mending state he is a powerful mage not to be taken lightly.
- Was delighted to meet Rachel Alucard of House of Otherness, since as he himself puts it: "Most of my kin can be short sighted savages. I'm delighted that such is not the case with her."
- Dislikes both Azathoth and Galactus due to their similarities with The Eldrazi, which Sorin worked hard to imprison.
- Has an Odd Friendship with Karin Maaka of the House of Emotion. Karin sees Sorin as she does her big brother Ren: well-meaning, if kind of grumpy. Sorin doesn't talk much about their interactions, but it is implied he feels much the same: Karin is endearing, if kind of annoying and whiny. He once offered to train her in Blood Magic, considering the un-vampire has so much to spare.
- An early attempt didn't go well. Sorin started with the absolute basic of basics: controlling the blood itself telepathically. Karin, asked to puncture her thumb to give them some to work with, used one of her own fangs to do so. The result was...messy. After leaving for a moment to clean himself off, Sorin put her through her paces, to no avail: Karin's control extended to creating little bubbles on the surface of the blood, while she ended up with a pounding migraine. Sorin is disappointed, but confident she'll get better.
Twilight Sparkle, Goddess of Checklists and Telekinesis (Twi, occasionally Twilight Psycho, Princess Twilight Sparkle, Princess of Friendship, Twilight Flopple)
- Theme song: You know the one...
- Intermediate Goddess (Overdeity if she has Princess Celestia, Luna and Cadance's magic in her)
- Symbol: Her Cutie Mark, a purple and white star.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: awesomeness through reading, adorableness through reading, magical adorableness, learning ANY magic (and losing control of it), telekinesis, organizational skills to the max... maybe too much to the max... seriously... way too much!, cute nerds, those abused a lot, never relenting, incredible skill at a tender age, rationality and somewhat arbitrary skepticism, humility, lack of friends... until recently, lack of social skills, weak magicians... sometimes, teleportation, "Dear Princess Celestia... ...your faithful student, Twilight Sparkle"
- Domains: Magic, Order, Books, Friendship
- Allies: Spike, Applejack, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, Princess Cadance, Discord, Sunset Shimmer, Vinyl Scratch, Nanoha Takamachi, Asura, Yasha, Mithra, Presea Combatir, Lady Amalthea, Pearl, Bloody Marie, Squigly, Sash Lilac
- Enemies: Queen Chrysalis, Nightmare Moon, Tirek, Acnologia The Dazzlings, Napoleon
- Followers: Bronies
- Conflicting Opinion with: The Machine
- Ascended together with Spike, and keeps writing letters about friendship to Princess Celestia. Was very offended to learn her revered teacher was not part of the Tropes Pantheon and is currently looking for a way to deify her.
- As Element of Magic, Twilight Sparkle possesses the power to call upon the rest of the Mane Cast to make use of the Elements of Harmony on anything that stands in their way. As all six have been deified, this uses much less energy than it used to.
- Spends a lot of time in the Pantheon's immense library learning new spells or about various other universes. Her already great power is growing exponentially, and many members of the Pantheon make sure to give Twilight a wide berth, though others snicker all that power is just as likely to blow up in her face whenever she casts a spell.
- Telekinesis is still her signature ability, and the one least likely to go horribly awry. Already capable of amazing feats pre-Godhood, and with the inherent increase of power that comes with being part of the Pantheon, nobody is really sure where Twilight's limit even IS.
- Whatever it was, it got doubled when she became a Winged Unicorn. And then that quadrulpled when she had Princess Celestia, Luna and Cadance's magic in her.
- When she is neither in the library nor hanging out with friends, she tries to help with whatever she can, wherever she can. Her organizational skills come in handy and so does her magic, though other Gods do often get tired of Twilight's triple-checking of checklists. Most keep quiet about it though - everyone knows that checklists are Serious Business to Twilight Sparkle.
- The first time Flandre Scarlet saw her, she commented: "Hey look, it's pony Patchouli!" and demanded that Twilight "play", much to the dismay of the unicorn, who knew full well who she was dealing with having earlier read "Perfect Memento in Strict Sense". The general consensus is that for someone confronted to Flandre Scarlet Twilight did very well, erratically warping around Flandre and countering magic bolts with magic bolts, though a well-placed Laevattein blow did eventually leave her with burns and a scorched mane.
- Tried to read Twilight. It was one of the rare books she has failed to finish, and the fact that she shares her name with it (plus one of Edward's defining characteristics) makes her mane go up in flames sometimes.
- In one obscure tome she found a spell that caught her attention by both its effects and its very name: Twilight Spark. She hasn't had the chance to find it in any grimoire. Many Gods are frightened this means she'll go to the last caster to successfully use the spell — the mad, vengeful ghost Mima.
- Recently ascended within her continuity, and what exactly she is going to to with the power is unknown.
- Shortly after the above, a human with similar colors to those of Twilight was seen hanging around the Pantheon and doing all sorts of weird things as if they don't knew how to use their body or act as human. Anarchy Stocking has denied that she is related in any way to these events, and the description of the strange person seems to confirm her story.
- Since she got her wings Twilight has been crashing a lot while learning to Fly, even with the guidance of her friend Rainbow Dash. Some gods joke that rather than flying Dash is giving her lessons on crashing.
- Twilight once attempted to read Pages Of Harmony. Suffice to say she didn't even finish the second chapter.
- Impressed many Dragon Ball Z gods (and Asura) with her ultimate showdown with Lord Tirek and were even more impressed when she and her friends unlocked "Rainbow Power" to utterly curb-stomp him. She also impressed the House of Villainy when she forgave Discord for betraying them and thus fully cementing his status on the side of good. Melkor wasn't happy at all to see Twilight become super-powerful.
- Speaking of Asura, she reminds him, his daughter Mithra and his brother-in-law Yasha of someone they lost long ago. She's good friends with Mithra, though Asura and Yasha would rather avoid being in the same place as her when possible. It's Personal.
- Heard about Acnologia's attempts to hunt down Spike. Needless to say, she didn't take it well.
- Was very happy to learn of Sunset Shimmer's ascension to the Pantheon, and often hangs out with her alongside the rest of the Mane Six, and even occasionally with just her alone. It's just them doing friendship-related things, but some gods see it in an entirely different light.
- Though known primarily for checklists and organization, one of her lesser-known traits is that she's a privacy advocate. This put her at odds with The Machine almost immediately after it ascended, and she spearheaded the Pantheon's research on it, worried about the possible consequences of a mysterious AI that could watch everything everypony ever did and where that information could end up. Despite all her research telling her The Machine is entirely benevolent and that nopony else can see or access the data it does, she's still quite unnerved by its presence. Given her sanity record, some have noted the irony in The Machine's objective of preventing violence possibly driving Twilight to commit it.
- Unless you want a beam blasted in your face or be on the receiving end of a verbal smackdown, DO NOT mention the "Cattle Rustlers" incident around her or her fans respectively.
- Has caught the attention of Bloody Marie due to sounding like her on different occasions. In a surprise move, Twilight took this opportunity to try and get closer to the Skullgirl, and surprised quite a few people when she actually succeeded. Apparently, she reminds Marie a lot of herself before she became the Skullgirl...
- Gets along very well with fellow magically-powerful "Champion of Friendship" Nanoha Takamachi; the two often swap stories about past adventures and notes on new ideas. Furthermore, Twilight is teaching Nanoha magic-based telekinesis, while Nanoha has already taught Twilight the Accel Shooter spell and is working on Divine Buster and Starlight Breaker.
- Sash Lilac has found kinship with Twilight, as they both have strange and unique friends, and react violently when any of them are threatened.
- Also has a spot in the House of Knowledge.
Yuki Nagato, Goddess of Magic from Technology
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: The SOS Dan Logo.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Magic from Technology, Badass Bookworms, The Stoic, Emotionless Girls, Powers as Programs, Sufficiently Advanced Aliens, Reality Warpers
- Domains: Logic, Knowledge, Loyalty, Character Development, Observing, Guitar Play
- Followers: Agent Smith ; Mark Knopfler ; Jimi Hendrix
- Allies: Haruhi, Goddess of Tropes and Kyon, God of Normality, Gordon Freeman, Spock, Mai Kawasumi, Billy Cranston, Rei Ayanami.
- So leet, she can hack reality. Challenged O-Haruhi-sama once, but got beaten badly.(Or, at least, that's the official version. There are some who believe that Yuki would have destroyed Haruhi entirely if not for Kyon's influence. At any rate, nowadays she is much more preferably a follower of Kyon.)
- Can play the guitar better than (almost) any human. If cheered on by the Ouendan, The Beatles can beat her. And maybe Buckaroo Banzai. Maybe. But Buckethead can.
- Also has a spot in the House of Technology.
Alice Margatroid, Goddess of Puppetry (Seven-Colored Puppeteer)
- Lesser Goddess
- Theme Music: Doll Judgement ~ The girl who played with people's shapes
- Symbol: Two dolls ("Shanghai" and "Hourai") guarding her Grimoire.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Magical Puppeteers, Tsunderes (maybe), Holding Back, Badass Bookworm, Danmaku, Magicians, Alice Allusion, Lonely Doll Girl.
- Domains: Puppets, Magic.
- Followers: Kankuro, Dave's Bro/Dirk Strider.
- Marionette: Suigintou.
- Allies: Marisa Kirisame, Carl & Ada Clover, Haruka, Voodoo, Satori Komeiji, Fiona Mayfield, Haruka Takayama, Rubick, Banette
- She is good friends with Marisa... apparently after she stole her precious heart.
- She found Suigintou and nursed her back to her health after the latter was thoroughly discarded and abused by Tomoe Marguerite. Alice has since gained Suigintou's respect and at one point came to blows with Tomoe... with Alice on the winning side, of course.
- Is currently hiding Carl Clover in her house per his request since he needs time to plan his counterattack against his evil father Relius. Alice accepts him, if only his mastery over BIGGER puppets (Nirvana) interests her.
- She eventually used information from interacting with him to develop her "Goliath Doll".
- Kind of annoyed with how Amane Nishiki pesters her with handing Carl over to him. Not only her "Goliath Doll" is still in development, Alice has kind of grown fond to the boy. There's usually a battle that broke out with Amane's... whatever skills and Alice's Danmakus, but none of them are able to gain upper hand.
- At one point, Carl decided to left her house and ended up helping Relius on one his plans. Alice was first shocked about this, but was relieved to hear that Carl had no plans to actually help Relius and is currently watching him until he turns Ada back to normal. Carl and Alice still keep contact with each other, helping each other in need. Alice is also fine if Ada gets turned back to human as she can then harvest any parts what is left from Nirvana and use them on her Goliath Doll.
- She possesses a staggering amoung of dolls in her arsenal, being able to sent them at her opponent in huge numbers. And the fact that she tends to blow them up, one does wonder where does she keep them.
- She refuses to open her Grimoire up at any cost, even if it makes her even powerful. She has only opened it once as far as any one knows.
- Has been hanging around Uncle Howee due of the latter being interested in her puppetry skills and has asked her to teach him how to garner more viewers to his show. However, Alice wishes not to know where Uncle Howee gets his marionettes from.
- Was little more than acquaintance at first with Haruka when she first ascended, because where Alice doesn't view Haruka in such a good position, her puppet creations impress Alice and she wishes to learn from her. However, their interaction did eventually lead to the creation of "The Grand Puppeteer Court" with the two of them, Carl and Ada Clover, Suigintou and Uncle Howee, with her being The Leader.
- Is really interested in the new doll that ascended in the House of Living Objects, Banette and can be seen hanging out with him and Suigintou.
Edward Elric, God of Alchemy (Fullmetal Alchemist, Ed)
- Lesser God
- Theme: "Uso"
- Symbol: His coat and his mechanical limbs; alternatively, the flamel on the back of his coat.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Child Alchemist Soldiers with really horrid pasts, Teen Genius, Being Short and Irritable (and incredibly sensitive about it), Not Believing In Gods despite being one himself
- Domain: Alchemy, Magic, Strategy, Knowledge
- Followers: the Einzbern family; Kazuki Mutou; every single Atelier protagonist; the boy from Podunk, USA,
- Allies: Alphonse Elric, Roy Mustang, Alex Louis Armstrong, Philemon (Because he's seemingly much nicer than the Truth), Vash the Stampede, Isabella Valentine, Micah Sanders, Guile, Kenshin Himura, Harry Dresden, Jim Junior Powell Jin Kazama, Yu Narukami, Switzerland, Eren Yeager, Greed, and Gust, Uesugi Kenshin, Loran Cehack, Temari, Adam Jensen, Eiji Hino/Kamen Rider OOO, Giorno Giovanna
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Mayuri Kurosutchi, Dovahkiin, Kiritsugu Emiya (by proxy of the Einzbern family being his followers.), Alucard
- Distaff Counterpart: Rosette Christopher
- Enemies: Albert Wesker, Relius Clover, Ghetsis Harmonia, Yuuki Terumi, Ragyo Kiryuin, Master Xehanort, Basco ta Jolokia, Lust, Pride, Father, Nyarlathotep, Mard Geer, Zeref , The Joker
- Opposed by: Edward Cullen
- When offered this seat, he went on a rant about how alchemy is science not magic or miracles or anything like that. It was pointed out to him that clapping your hands and altering the world around you is basically magic.
- Respects Vash, Kenshin, and Kanji. The former two for their views against killing others unless they've crossed the Moral Event Horizon, and the latter for loving his mother. They genuinely love their mamas. Kanji on the other hand, seems quite fond of Ed for some reason.
- Now that his brother's back in his human form, he'll just serve justice although he isn't very noble.
- Is utterly disgusted at the depravity of Relius Clover because the latters actions are similar to Shou Tucker. Wesker's also high on his target list, considering he and Relius are allies, with the purpose of seeking perfection. Ghetsis is no different than the rest of his enemies.
- This causes him to reluctantly strike an alliance of sorts with Mad Scientist Mayuri Kurosutchi, who somewhat respects his philosophy, but still doesn't think very highly of him.
- Has a huge amount of contempt for Basco ta Jolokia for abusing the concept of Equivalent Exchange, sacrificing and betraying humans for his own benefit.
- The fact that Ragyo Kiryuin has the same voice as he does is what disturbs him deeply.
- It's not a good idea to pull Grand Theft Me on him. The last time he was on the receiving end of it, he destroyed them by turning himself into a Philosopher's stone, making it backfire.
- For some reason, Guile reminds him of his superior, Roy Mustang, due to having the same voice. He does learn that Guile has a friend he lost as well, reminding him of another military buddy, Maes Hughes.
- Now with the return of Homunculus (Father), Ed's alchemy will be more of use than before in case of a Homonculi attack. The one exception is the recently ascended Greed.
- Is rather uneasy with Dovakhiin due to the fact that the God of Dragonslaying keeps using Soul Gems so carelessly due to how they are so similar to Philosopher Stones. He has confronted him about it, but Dovahkiin always defends his actions by claiming that they either contain the souls of bandits, wolves or giant rats. It does little to make Edward feel more comfortable about it.
- Despite the fact that he claims that he never wore it, rumor has it that he once wore a military uniform◊ one time. There's also rumors that he was called the Tea Alchemist at the time/. Lol Ranger, for their own amusement, is attempting to make these rumors a reality.
- Was offered a position of God of Artifical Limbs, but turned it down for reasons unknown. On another note, NEVER advise that he should be The God of Half Pints. Or The God of Vertically Challenged People.
- Is a member of the Mighty Majors.
- Due to the many evil gods that betray their family members to achieve some depraved goal, he is willing to be a member of Jin Kazama's anti-parental abuse club. However, since none of his parents abused him in his childhood, he is not a full-time member.
- Is allies with Gust over their mutual skills at Alchemy however Gust's height for her age bugs Ed frequently.
- He and his brother Alphonse are baffled at how Rias Gremory has the magical ability to change her breast size without giving up something in exchange. As a result, he, along with many other deities, in this house, is trying to investigate the cause of this in order to not look like a pervert.
- Has recently gotten into a feud with Alucard due to the millions of souls he has absorbed. Reminding him to much of Father.
- Their relationship has gotten better when Alucard made himself an enemy against the Hommunculi.
- The Joker has incurred Ed's wrath when the clown prince a few messages pretending to be Ed's mother and Nina Tucker. To say Ed didn't find it funny would be an understatement.
Esmerelda Weatherwax and Gytha Ogg
Esmerelda Weatherwax and Gytha Ogg, Goddesses of Mature Witches (Granny Weatherwax and Nanny Ogg)
- Lesser Goddesses (technically, two aspect of a greater goddess)
- Symbol: a 4000-horsepower broom and a Greebo
- Alignment: Lawful Good (Granny), Chaotic Good (Nanny)
- Portfolio: Headology, Being 'Not Ded', being the 'other one' for Granny Weatherwax, Dirty Old Woman, Really Gets Around and The Alcoholic for Nanny Ogg.
- Followers: Minerva McGonagall
- Granny Weatherwax lives in a small cottage in the edge of the Pantheon, rarely straying too far unless visiting Nanny Ogg or other witches. While she may look frail, her power and mastery of Headology make her a force to be reckoned with. Of note, her tiny kitten, You, is one of the few things capable of cowing Greebo.
- Nanny, on the other hand, lives in a larger, more accesible house, where she still lords over her immense family, and, when he's around, Greebo.
- Both are highly respected and feared as elders by most of the House. Every now and then, though, they will be challenged by some upstart newcomers. One Curb-Stomp Battle later, they both get helpers for most of the tasks they don't feel like doing that day.
- They have been joined by Magrat Garlick (now queen of Lancre), Perdita X. Dream, and Tiffany Aching to complete the power of three needed to unlock their full potential, and hold each in high regard.
Kokonoe A. Mercury
Kokonoe Mercury, Goddess of Crossing of Magic and Technology (Professor Kokonoe, Grimalkin, Bakeneko)
- Lesser Goddess
- Theme Music: Science Fiction
- Symbol: Her emblem imprinted into the bust of SUPER GOLDEN TAGER X
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral with shades of Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Mad Science, Corrupting Magic With Technology, Roaring Rampage of Revenge Beyond Reasoning, Cat Girl, Eating Lollipops For Concentrating, Tons Of Swearings (Censored), Deadpan Snarker, Never Getting Out Of Her House, Storing Nukes For Extreme Measures
- Domains: Science, Knowledge, Magic, REVENGE.
- Allies: Mayuri Kurotsuchi, L, Patchouli Knowledge, Baiken, Iron Tager (still unsure about Potemkin though), Dr. Wily, Ragna the Bloodedge, Noel Vermillion, Makoto Nanaya, Lambda-11, Kagura Mutsuki, Ricotta Elmar
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Hakumen, Rachel Alucard
- Opposes: Arakune
- Opposed By: Azrael
- Enemies: YUUKI TERUMI AND RELIUS CLOVER
- One of the brightest mind in the Pantheon. Kokonoe's great mind and capabilities to combine the aspects of magic and technology is just weighed on by her unbridled hatred towards Terumi, for revenge... something that makes even other revenge-based Gods like Asura, Scorpion... or even Sasuke Uchiha himself either raise an eyebrow or cringe.
- In fact, Sasuke thinks that if anyone's succeeding his old house, that'd be Kokonoe. It... kinda depends on how things go. Kokonoe doesn't seem to mind that placement.
- Pays regular visits to the Food Pantheon to buy some sweets for her own mind. In spare time, she plays video games online together with Patchouli, as both usually refuse to get out of their respective house. Handheld online games felt good.
- Often considered a Distaff Counterpart of Mayuri Kurotsuchi, albeit a bit Lighter and Softer. Both Kokonoe and Mayuri seem to bond over in sociopathic science, and at least Kokonoe doesn't seem to seek perfection much to piss him off.
- Also often is considered as this to Kurtis Stryker. Both are Badass Normals, rely heavily on gadgets, and are considered as ridiculously overpowered to the point of being banned in tournaments. Stryker, however, got better balanced and tolerated by the fanbase over time.
- Kokonoe was always Litchi Faye-Ling's master. However, she was thoroughly disgusted with how she allied with Terumi in the past no matter the reason, to the point that Kokonoe will have no qualms of destroying her, regardless if she repented or not.
- Litchi's case aside, Kokonoe herself isn't a popular Goddess, as shown with Asura and the others above. Rachel Alucard, despite one who work a lot with her, constantly worry about her sanity. Hakumen disliked her tendency to just hide in her House instead of taking an active stance in battle. Even Duke Nukem, as much as the kinda guy he is, has expressed worry about what kind of things she's going to do with those nukes... But she still secured a place in the GUAG for the same reason as Mayuri: Her intelligence score is vital enough for the fights against evil.
- However, due to the Ascension of Arakune, more of them have started to express thier disgust with her, as many point out that she could have saved Roy if she cared. All she said was "Piss off, I don't have time to concern myself with trivial matters. Taking down Terumi is more important than caring about what happened to the coffee boy." When pressed further, she also stated that it was her who kept Arakune existing and it was a hard job, so Litchi should have listened and be thankful to her, not instead consistently disobeying what she said like an 'idiot'.
- To that end and prove that she is on the right, she has managed to gather several other Gods for one goal: Kill Arakune, and then punish Litchi for being a desperate idiot that doesn't know when to quit and kept making herself a pawn to the forces of evil. This is the beginning of The Morality Civil War
- It is said that she secretly laments not being made into a playable character yet. Asking her about it will only illicit a "Piss off." from her.
- Now that Valkenhayn has ascended, she is looking to ask him again on any updates regarding the matter. Unfortunately, when it was announced that it was Terumi's other form that was made playable, she sulked off in her lab again before Valkenhayn could ever say "Maybe in the future...?" Then she heard that there won't be a DLC, causing her to scream off angrily. In the midst of her screaming, she was only stopped when Valkenhayn reported that they took back those words and she will be a DLC. Kokonoe then switches into a triumphant pseudo-Evil Laugh... which was abruptly transformed into a wail yet again when it turns out she became so overpowered mortals has been banning her in events.
- Was responsible for Lambda's ascension. Tager has noted that her presence has made Kokonoe at least a little less revenge-based...
- Ricotta can often be found with Kokonoe due to their mutual use of Magitek and love of sweets.
- Also has a spot in the House of Technology.
Pagan, Goddess of Dark Arts
- Theme Song: "Theme of Pagan".
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: The Pentagram, as seen in her stage.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Dark Arts, Hot Witches, Dark Is Evil, Laughing Like a Noble Woman, Black Magic, Hurricane Kicks, Lightning From Her Hands, Stripperiffic Black Suits, Petrifying Her Enemies Using a Medusa Head and Killing Them With Eye Beams.
- Domains: Magic, Cults, Paganism, Combat.
- Allies: Ahau Kin, Bernkastel, Quan Chi, Shang Tsung, Orochimaru, Lord Voldemort, Kratos, Medusa Gorgon (the one in this House), Misa Imamori/Medusa Phantom, Bellatrix Lestrange.
- Rivals: Voodoo (former ally), Ilyanna Rasputin/Magik.
- Enemies: Warhead, Maximus, Sonya Blade, Tak, Cy-5, Zatanna, Mayu Imamori/Kamen Rider Mage, Ken Masters, Suzaku Kurugi, Black Orchid, Harry Potter, Haruto Soma/Kamen Rider Wizard.
- The fourth of the War Gods to join the Pantheon.
- Pagan is a practitioner of the Dark Arts, and gets on swimmingly with fellow dark sorcerer Quan Chi.
- She once pulled out a Gorgon's head on Tak, who mocked it for trying to achieve what's already been done. That is, until the head blasted him to pieces with Eye Beams. Tak does not like Pagan because of this incident, and Pagan is incredibly smug about it.
- Gets along well with Misa Imamori of the Demonic Legion and the Medusa of this House for obvious reasons.
- Earned a powerful rivalry with Magik, because she's extremely impressed with the Mutant's incredible powers.
- Instinctively hates Sonya Blade, due to her eerily similar appearance to that foolish Viking woman Vallah.
Teana Lanster, Goddess of Magical Gunmen (Tea/Tia, Tiana Lanstar)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: The two pistols of her Device, Cross Mirage, crossed over each other
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Weapon of Choice: Cross Mirage
- Portfolio: Badass Normal, Combat Pragmatist, Shooting two guns, A gunman who's also a magic user, Having a gun that becomes a dagger, Looking down on her abilities before overcoming those insecurities, Master of Illusion, Being the weakest of a group before taking levels in asskicking, Having one of the most powerful spells in existance in her arsenal
- Domains: Guns, Illusions, Law, Star Power
- Followers, Alzack, Bisca, Irvine Kinneas, Xigbar/Braig
- Ascended upon suggestion by Nanoha and Subaru, along with the blessings of Coyote Starrk, to whom she was originally the High Priest to.
- Often spends her day training with other gunslingers of the Pantheon, both to learn and improve upon techniques or just to hang out with them. When she's not doing that, she's often with her best friend Subaru on one of her little trips with Scootaloo.
- Is aware of the comparisons some give in that she's the Magical Girl equivalent of Batman. As for her opinion of the caped crusader himself, she both respects and is slightly awed by him. They even occasionally work together on some cases.
- Don't let her rather low magic levels fool you. She knows how to use those abilities to their fullest extent to defeat her opponents. And if all else fails, there's always Starlight Breaker.
- Gets along very well with her fellow gunslingers, especially Starrk, who has been attempting to expound upon the aforementioned technique into something better. Teana has shown genuine interest in pursuing it, to the worry of those around her...
- Does not like moles, especially if said mole has been working with her under her nose. It reminds her too much of what happened with Runessa.
- At one point, "The Girl Military Force" (originally composed of Anoa Aoba, Miho Nishizumi, I-401 Iona and Naka) were looking for members to fill up a spot for "infantry", and from the suggestions, the last ones left were Teana and Seras Victoria. To surprise to some, they decided to pick Teana for that role. Where Teana feels bit awkward about the fact that she is so far only one who uses magic, she is still grateful for that.
- The magic aspect of things changed when Sanya V. Litvyak joined the group. Though Teana at first felt mixed about her, thinking that she comes from the same Orussia as a woman named Runessa came from. However, when it turned out that the Orussia she is speaking about is just Russia with a slightly different name, the confusion was cleaned out.
- Also has a spot in the House of Profession.
- Once, as a joke, Subaru put her in the same room as Tiana from the House of Food. After some initial confusion over the whole 'name' thing, the two Tias ended up getting along very well, becoming close friends. So far, she's been taking well to Tiana's tutoring on cooking (which helps a lot, since Subaru, despite her huge appetite, is totally helpless in the kitchen).
- Still keeps an old toy gun together with a photo of her deceased older brother, whom she misses and respects dearly, partly since when their parents were KIA when she was four, he stepped up to raise her. Secretly, she hopes that, if not Ascending, Tiida can at least somehow become a High Priest or Herald of an already-ascended deity, just in the hopes that this would somehow let her see him again.
Tharja, Hex Goddess (Sallya, Grim Stalker)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Her Tomes
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Stripperiffic, Crazy for Robin, Regardless of Gender, Brutal Honesty, Deadpan Snarker, Dark Is Evil, Tharja Has Standards, Hidden Depths, Has a Somewhat Kind Side, Ms. Fanservice Who is Reluctant, Abusive Parent or Parental Neglect,
- Domain: Costume, Magic, Appearance
- Allies: Robin, Lucina, Juvia Lockser, Tomoko Kuroki, Tomoko Nozama, Kellam, Anna, Rubick
- Rival: Charmcaster
- Enemies: Grima, Ragyo Kiryuin, Zeref, Sofia Lamb, Medusa Gorgon
- Uneasy Alliance: The good aligned mothers
- Conflicting Relationship: Yandere Quartet
- Odd Friendship: Rutile, Hinata Hyuga, Orihime Inoue
- Realizing that the pantheon lacks a person who specifies in Curses, the Court of Gods went through the list and chose Tharja for her wide variety of curses. Though, some believe she was ascended because of other reasons.
- Is absolutely obsessed with Robin, whether its male or female. She couldn't help but smile madly when she found out that there were two Robins in the pantheon. She be sleeping good tonight.
- In one alternate route, Tharja would marry Robin and give birth to both Noire and Morgan. And if she does get him, she said she'd murder him if he leaves her. Oddly, if Robin gets together with another girl, Tharja doesn't mention the classic yandere trait of murdering the love rival. Though, by that time, she might be with someone else. Still, she hasn't said anything when he hangs around Lucina.
- Is in a very weird position when it comes to other Yanderes, especially for the Yandere Quartet. On one hand, Tharja doesn't want to associate with YQ because they do have a body count, especially Yuno in her murdering of Yukki's classmates. However, Tharja isn't a rose as she has used her curses on her daughter which means she would be on odds with Yuno because of her own Abusive Parents. Though, Tharja has shown she does cares about her Noire with her future self sacrificing herself to save her. Because of these factors, the two won't interact if only under THE MOST EXTREME CIRCUMSTANCES. Though, currently it's not the best since Tharja did curse the YQ. Nothing serious, just a case of running noses.
- This same reason is also why any of the good mothers in the pantheon are reluctant to work with her because of how she treated her children. However, Tharja despises the evil matriarchs here. This is especially true with Ragyo Kiryuin in which the former would taunt that the two aren't so different since they both experimented on their daughters. This only makes Tharja hate Ragyo more as there are two major differences between the two; one being that she would never rape her own daughter and two she still loves Noire and would die to protect her, which her future self did. Tharja actually cursed the abusive mother by giving her sores all over her body.
- While Tharja might seem like a jerk, which she can be, she does have a good heart, a well hidden heart. Most notably, which nobody knows, was when she help cured half the pantheon who were inflicted by a new disease created by the GUAE by cursing the disease away.
- Has struck an Odd Friendship with Hinata Hyuga. The two bonded over the fact that the two kind of have the same voice. The two also also converse at the fact the two are stalkers. However, Hinata is more sympathetic on that compare to Tharja. Though, Hinata is willing to help her curve her Yandere tendencies.
- Has also made friends with her total opposite in both power and personality in Orihime Inoue. The two are so close that Tharja actually considered offering her her own outfit to wear but reconsidered after seeing her in her new attire.
- Has also been hanging out with Rutile, the half demon reminding Tharja a little bit of Nowi.
- Some of the ascended Strike Witches thought they heard their friend Gertrud Barkhorn. They were disappointed when that wasn't the case.
- Has been followed around by Tomoko Kuroki. The reason for this is because Tomoko believes she can be more like her; a Yandere who stalks boys around and would make her more popular. She also wants to learn curses to inflict on stuck up high school girls. While Tharja is ok with the socially awkward teen hanging out with her, she's totally against teaching her any curses as it's too much of a burden to teach someone.
- She has also been seen around with Tomoko Nozama. The reasons are unknown but some believe it's because of their share creepy aura. Incidentally, if both Tomokos and Tharja were together at the same time, some deities would suddenly collapse. Something about 'too much waifu material'
- Many were shocked when they found out Tharja hates wearing bikinis because it exposes too much skin. Many would point out that her attire pretty much does show skin already. She points out that she is still covered up and that the only way she could wear a bikini is by putting a curse on herself not to feel embarrassed.
The Other Mother
The Other Mother, Goddess of Dark Puppetry (The Beldam)
- Theme Song: Dreaming, You Know I Love You
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: a black coat-button
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Marionette Master, Perverse Puppet, Creepy Doll, Demonic Dummy, Giant Spider, Wicked Witch, Dungeon Master, Evil Counterpart, Beware the Nice Ones, Yanderes.
- Domains: Puppets, Magic, Soul Stealing.
- Followers: The Puppet King.
- Enemies: Hibari, Haruka, Banette, Coraline Jones and Chihiro Ogino
- Doesn't live inside the House itself, but the House contains a passage into her world, now reduced to it's primal form: a simple web, due to the absense of potential preys. The only one remaining... for now.
- The Other Mother has been starving ever since the portal to her realm has been closed to mortals. She hopes to use her deification to open up a new portal to hunt down more children.
- She has no ambition to take over the Pantheon, however. Only hunger for love, and souls.
- She rarely leaves her world in person, however her dolls lurk all around the Pantheon, unseen, empty button eyes watching... watching something...
- There are rumors that Sasori is attempting to usurp her position, but they are unconfirmed.
- Is absolutely hated by Banette, who thinks she is too horrible to children. Even in comparison to himself.
- Hibari also doesn't like her because she thinks that she behaves like Haruka did, but worse. And speaking of Haruka, she simply hates her because "using daughter as a doll" is an expression what hits too close to the home.
Veigar, God of Unlimited Magical Potential (the Tiny Master of Evil, Vivi)
- Theme: The Tiny Masterpiece of Evil, or this teaser's BGM when in Final Boss form.
- Rank: Lesser God. Given time, he can reach Overdeity levels.
- Symbol: His staff, swirling with dark energies in the middle of an Event Horizon.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Card-Carrying Villain, Evil Laugh, The Faceless, From Nobody to Nightmare, Golden Glowing Eyes Of Doom, Driven Mad from Isolation Torture, Infinitely Increase Magical Power by Killing Others, Learning as Much Black Magic as Possible to Take Over The World, Nice Hat, The Right Hand of Doom, Ultimate that Utterly Destroys Other Mages
- Domains: Magic, Power, Darkness, Space, Souls
- Allies: Black Magic Gods willing to teach him more magic, Tahm Kench (non-ascended).
- Rivals: Defenders of the Ancient, most non Black Magic based Gods.
- Enemies: TEEMO, Kennen, Champions of the state Noxus (their prisons being the reason he went insane in the first place), Vivi Ornitier, Anti-Mage, and most Good-aligned Gods.
- Odd Friendship with: Lulu (Some suspect that it may be a Commonality Connection due to both being banished from the Yordles' homeland when they were mortals, no confirmations as of yet)
- Sympathizes With: Magikarp
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Black Mage, Kefka
- Respects: Dormammu
- Absolutely FURIOUS that the goody-two-shoes-boyscout Teemo ascended before him. Now that Veigar has ascended, he has vowed to finally blow apart that annoying rat once and for all. Teemo, used to dealing with his magic when they were mortals, is already preparing himself for whatever Veigar may throw at him.
- Although Veigar can gleefully remind Teemo of his Butt Monkey status he had when they were mortal, much to Teemo's annoyance.
- When asked about if he's gone on any misadventures with Lulu lately, he responded by dropping some Dark Matter on top of them, and stormed (err...hopped) off in a huff.
- Some suspect that Lulu could somehow see WAAAAAY past Veigar's evil exterior and she found a small, broken Yordle desperate for companionship. When confronted with these suspicions, Veigar was deadly quiet as he lobbed a Primordial Burst into their face. Lulu was reported to just giggle at this and say, "I haven't seen him this happy in awhile!"
- Only time will tell if Lulu can bring him out of his shell.
- Some suspect that Lulu could somehow see WAAAAAY past Veigar's evil exterior and she found a small, broken Yordle desperate for companionship. When confronted with these suspicions, Veigar was deadly quiet as he lobbed a Primordial Burst into their face. Lulu was reported to just giggle at this and say, "I haven't seen him this happy in awhile!"
- Sees Vivi Ornitier as a pathetic excuse for a Black Mage, due to having so much power at his disposal, yet, in Veigar's eyes, Vivi's such a doormat he's not worth the power he possesses. Needless to say, Veigar does not like to be mistaken for him.
- Despite their many similarities, Veigar would rather drop some Dark Matter on Black Mage's head for his back-stabbing tendencies, but he does what he can to learn any of the countless spells Black Mage knows. Black Mage has not commented on this, but he was seen wrtiting another dot near the beginning of his thousand page book while sharing some spells with Veigar.
- Kefka's antics can occasionally anger Veigar, but he's heard of Kefka's exploits that got him ascended and is trying to learn what spells he can from the clown, while Kefka sees this partnership as a chance to gain more power for himself. Needless to say, the entire Pantheon is keeping an eye on the two Mad Mages, hoping that Lulu may keep Veigar from doing anything that will endanger the whole Pantheon.
- Surprisingly, Dormammu has Veigar's respect due to Dormammu being everything he aspires to be once he's gained enough Black Magic to force all nations to their knees. Dormammu is merely amused by this, yet slightly impressed at the diminutive sorcerer's limitless potential for Magic.
- Has earned the ire of Nicholas Saint North when Veigar began donning a Bad Santa costume. Having only a Naughty List didn't exactly help his case.
- Suspected to be a huge video game fanatic, due to him recently altering his appearance◊ to appear and sound MUCH more intimidating, all while referencing so, so, SO many video game Villains. Strangely enough, he seems to have the favor of Tetriminos if he's so willing to lend Veigar so many blocks to attack with.
- Or, considering it's Veigar, he may just be stealing Tetriminos' blocks for his own use.
- He'd like to remind you all that he IS evil! So stop laughing!
- "Know that if the tables were turned, I would show you no mercy!"
Voodoo, God of Caribbean Magic Practicioners
- Theme Song: "Theme of Voodoo".
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His Winged Skulls.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral, formerly Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Voodoo Practicioners, Meaningful Names, Witch Doctors, Black Magic, Tribal Face Paints, Spin Attacks, Ripping the Intestines of His Enemies With Dolls.
- Domains: Magic, Sorcery, Combat, formerly Enslavement.
- Followers: Houngan, Raven Gindar.
- Allies: Scorpion, Vol'jin, Sugintou, Ichigo Kurosaki, Lord Kroak, Alice Margatroid, Carl Clover.
- Rivals: Warhead, Maximus, Tak, Pagan, Ahau Kin (fellow War Gods, with the former three as former enemies and the latter two as former allies).
- Enemies: Lord Voldemort, Sosuke Aizen, Cy-5 (the War God he fears the most).
- The second of the War Gods to join the Pantheon. He occupies this position thanks to his usage of voodoo spells.
- Warhead's raring to go at him and prove the superiority of American firepower to Carribean hexes.
- Daphne Blake of the Scooby Gang once visited his temple, and had quite a shock when she actually saw him. She had some... peculiar experiences with witch doctors.
- His habit of enslaving people through magic got beaten out of him by Maximus, the freer of captives. He isn't quite good, but he's making an effort to not be bad.
- He still fears Cy-5 because of what he did to the scientists who made him. He keeps his distance from him as much as he can, since he wasn't a very good master until recently.
- His alliance with Ahau Kin has broken, thanks to his Heel Realization. Ahau Kin mocks him for going soft, but Voodoo has better things to do than listen to his insults.
Lord Tirek, God of Stealing Magic
- Demigod (Overdeity when free and sufficiently fed)
- Symbol: A pair of horns with a fireball between them
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: major villains, magic drain, demon centaurs and primates, fire casters, Satanic entities, unexpectedly evil villains from cutesy shows, manipulators, giant monsters, imprisoned villains, wanting to become godlike
- Domains: Evil, Magic, Demons, Fire
- Allies: After what he did to Discord? Hahahaha, no. Aside from Mard Geer, even Melkor stays clear of the guy.
- Enemies: All of the Mane Six in the pantheon, Discord, Queen Chrysalis, and the entire House of Magic due to what he could (and most certainly would, if given the opportunity) do to them, Anyone who relies on somekind of Mana to survive, The Lich, Zeref, Kiritsugu Emiya, Han Jee-Han, GUAE Malum Magia
- Fears: The Lich, Kiritsugu Emiya
- He is one of the very rare Gods who have been deemed too dangerous to even be given the permission of freely wandering around the Pantheon. He is currently drained of all magic and sealed inside his own cavernous temple to make sure he will remain that way. Given how powerful he can grow if only he is allowed to devour enough magic, considering that there seems to be virtually no limit to how much he can absorb, and seeing how many magically affiliated Gods exist in the Pantheon (a lot), this is probably for the best.
- Considering that he is also known to betray his allies, not even Melkor wants anything to do with him. He is fully aware that if Tirek is allowed free rein in the Pantheon, he will eventually turn on him, and could full well succeed.
- Being a very powerful unicorn, aka a very appetizing meal for Tirek, King Sombra stays as far away from his temple as possible. Tirek himself laments the fact that he never got a chance to have a taste of Sombra's dark magic, which he surmises would have tasted delicious and could have been of great help against Princess Twilight Sparkle. Unfortunately for him, Sombra's de-ascension has led Tirek to have to find another source of power, and the Pantheon took a sigh of relief.
- Rumor goes that, long ago, he may have wielded a powerful magical force known as the Rainbow of Darkness, with the power to bring a neverending night and to transform victims into dragons subservient to the user. Tirek himself has so far refused to comment on that, but many villains are interested in the possibilities. What they don't know is that Tirek is just waiting for a gullible villain searching for the Rainbow of Darkness to make a deal with him and break him out of his prison…
- Mard Geer is one of the few to express enough interest in this very same force and Tartarus in order to revive his master, E.N.D, but he's not foolish enough to allow Tirek to be free just yet. In addition, since his powers rely on "Curses", not magic, Tirek can't absorb them at all in his current state, to his eternal anger. Still, it's the best hope of freedom he's gotten yet, so he endures. As for the question of Tartarus, Tirek would only reply with…
- Is scary enough that even the likes of Bernkastel and Lambdadelta are afraid of what he could do to them. If you can frighten a member of Trollkaiger into submission, you know you're a threat.
- The only being that actually terrifies him is The Lich. It was one day in the Pantheon when he somehow managed to escape his prison, and went around doing what he usually does. However, not too long into his rampage, The Lich showed up. Seeing that he possessed magic, Tirek absorbed it, not knowing that he would absorb The Lich as a whole, and ended up getting a Mind Rape. Tirek resorted to begging Twilight and her friends to use their Rainbow Power, knowing it was the only way to remove him. It was sucessful, but Tirek didn't bother trying to get out for weeks after that. Many gods speculate The Lich was the one behind his jailbreak, wanting to steal his ability to absorb magic.
- Despite one of its heads being afraid of him, Tirek stays far, far away from the House of Ambiguity, for that house is the domain of the other being that manages to terrify him.....Kiritsugu Emiya. Tirek does not want to have an encounter with the dreaded "Origin Bullet", a weapon that is the bane to his existance due to its effects being more lethal the more mana its target has. Then again, who in the House of Magic isn't afraid of that to some extent.