TV Tropes Needs Your Help
View Kickstarter Project
Big things are happening on TV Tropes! New admins, new designs, fewer ads, mobile versions, beta testing opportunities, thematic discovery engine, fun trope tools and toys, and much more - Learn how to help here
and discuss here
Pantheon: Magic Casters
open/close all folders
Tzeentch, God of Change, Hope, Ambition, Manipulation, Scheming and Sorcery
(Changer of Ways, the Architect of Fate, the Weaver of Destiny, the Grand Schemer, the Great Conspirator
- Symbol: A flaming blue circle
- Sacred number: 9
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Magnificent Bastards, Manipulative Bastards , Complexity Addiction, Gambit Roulettes and Other Kinds Of Plans plans, More Than Mind Control, For the Evulz, God of Evil Failure Is the Only Option, Giving you extra limbs if he damn feels like you should have them, Status Quo Is God
- Domains: Change, Chaos, Evil, Hope, Ambition, Manipulation, Scheming and Sorcery
- Allies: Bernkastel, Nyarlathotep, Lambadelta, Joker, Magnus The Red, Slaanesh.
- Followers: a horde of Chaos
Space Marines SPESS MEHREENS sorcerers, sorcerers, and eldritch suits of power armor animated by the bound spirits of their former wearers.
- Opposed by: Kefka Palazzo and Raistlin Majere, both of whom, it is rumored, are planning on usurping him.
- Enemies: The Status Quo (not really), Rika Furude, Ryukishi 07, The Puella magi....ALL OF THEM, Kyubey, Sailor Moon, Lord Kroak; Yuji Sakai, The Crimson Denizens and Flame Hazes (post-season 3); The Emperor of Mankind plus all of his underlings, Khorne and Nurgle.
- Battle Cry: JUST! AS! PLANNED!
- He used to own a Crystal Staff that allowed him control over almost everything. When he broke it as a sign of surrender because of the threat of his brothers, he lost much of his former power...so claims his followers. He is still a god of change, and what is magic if not mastery over change?
- He vehemently denies any and all allegations of ties with Cirno, although Marisa loves to tease him about it.
- Not very happy about getting trolled by Ryukishi 07 in response to messing with Rika. Bernkastel chuckles about the incident behind Tzeentch's back.
- Aside from being the driving force behind the creation of witches from Magical Girls and The Incubators system for starving off Entropy, he has also been found responsible for the millenia-long fighting between the Flame Hazes and Crimson Denizens. The system has since changed, while earning the ire of Yuji Sakai and Shana. The former, during his atonement, has since been keeping an eye out for Flame Haze-Crimson Denizen fights, especially since they're not completely at peace with each other.
- Despite listing The Status Quo as one of his enemies, he's actually one of its biggest enforcers.
- Unbeknownst to all, through all the defeats he incurs, the spanners in his plans, and the humiliation he endures, he smirks internally in satisfaction. As always, Just as Planned.
Dormammu, God of Magical Overlords
(The Dread Lord, The Dread One, The Black One, The Great Enigma, Eater of Souls, Lord of Darkness, Lord of the Dark Dimension)
- His MVC3 Theme
- Greater God (Pantheon)/ Overdeity (Dark Dimension)
- Symbol: His head
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Lord of The Dark Dimension, what he inspires to be, He's even known as Dread Dormammu, he greets his foes from his Cool Chair, His meteor shower
- Domains: Fire, Darkness, Magic, Dread, Fear, Dimensions
- Allies: Melkor, The Beast, Satan, Albert Wesker, Lord Raptor, Akuma, Randall Flagg, Red Arremer, Shuma Gorath
- Rival: Shao Kahn
- Enemies: Doctor Strange, Dante, Bayonetta, Hulk, Thor, Magneto, Deadpool, Galactus, all the good aligned gods in the House of Magic
- Is The Ruler of The Dark Dimension and is consider one of Doctor Strange's greatest foes, he is more powerful in the Dark Dimension being able to do powerful feats such as over power The Hulk, and out fight Odin, On earth he only is able to use 50% of his power but that still is enough to challenge the All Father by himself.
- He has fought many of the other gods in the house before.
- He is seen trying to add other realms into The Dark Dimension and that has made him a rival in Shao Kahn who wishes to do the same.
- Awaits Thor to notice his ascension as he wants to defeat him and let Asgard fall to him.
- He also wants the soul of Johnny Blaze and will take it by force if needed.
- Is seen trying to clash with Doctor Strange again wanting to defeat him before dragging the Pantheon into The Dark Dimension.
- Laughs in the face of Dante as he sees him as insignificant.
" As you can see, not all demons are created equal. Stick to fighting Mundus, boy"
- He also has a similar attitude to Bayonetta.
"As if your insignificant abilities were worthy of my notice!"
- Works with Wesker surprisingly well, though he is quick to point out what true godhood is
- He wants Vergil to join him as he see much more potential in him then Dante.
- Is surprisingly respectful to Melkor
"Ancient One, what is thy will?"
- Though is quick to tell him if he is ever vunerable he will kill Melkor and force his dominion into The Dark Dimension.
- He wants to battle Lucifer and claim the title "Creator of Chaos" for himself.
- Scoffs at the idea of Magical Girls and their attempts to battle him with their powers.
"You DARE challenge me with Magic!"
- He does love the concept of witches and has attempted to let others magical girls and Merrill try and call upon his power to corrupt them, usually appearing to them in desperate situations.
- Is interested in obtaining Dark Matter for his own purpose and to use on Earth and The Pantheon to make it easier to add them into his realm.
- Is working with Satan to take the Great Will's Throne
Homura Akemi, Herald of Penitent Gretchen, Goddess of Retroactive Preparation
(Homerun, Homu, Homuhomu, Homurika, Homulily, The Nutcracker Queen, Homucifer, Akuma Homura
Click here to see her Devil form.
- Greater Goddess/ Overdeity post Upheaval
- Theme Music: Puellia in somnio and Nocte of Desparatio. I Was Waiting for this Moment and "Kimi no Gin no Niwa" as Akuma Homura.
- Symbol: An ornate clockwork buckler bound by a red ribbon behind a purple soul gem (pre-Upheaval). A black salamander wrapped around her Dark Orb (post-Upheaval).
- Alignment: Neutral Good, Chaotic Neutral (post-Upheaval)
- Portfolio: Set Right What Once Went Wrong, Badass Adorable, Time Stop, Determinator (But doomed to fail), Hyperspace Arsenal, Retroactive Preparation, Doing what needs to be done, Satanic Archetypes, I Want My Beloved to Be Happy (even if it means becoming their enemy).
- Domain: Magic, Time, Conflict, Tranquility, Desire, Love.
- Followers: Agent Wyoming.
- Allies: Lord Kroak, Master Chief, Cy-5, The Boss, Lucifer, Gabriel Belmont, Vaas Montenegro, Fluttershy(?), Raoh, Princess Celestia, Cinderella, Kaito Kumon, Cooler, Broly, Baby, Vanitas, Yuno Gasai.
- Rivals: Mami Tomoe, Flynn, Takatora Kureshima, Mitsuzane Kureshima.
- Enemies: The entire Toku Base and the Magical Girl Sisterhood??? (nobody knows Homura's true agenda), Sayaka Miki Yuji Sakai (after the "Great Upheaval"), Satan, Isaac Clarke (post-Upheaval), Shoutan Himei, Kyubey and the Incubators'', Araya Souren, Tzeentch, Nurgle, Nyarlathotep, Gyubid, Bernkastel, Lambadelta???, Zobek, Joker, YHVH, Clu, Lady Tremaine.
- Conflicting Opinion: Kouta Kazuraba, Batman, Commander Farsight, Itachi Uchiha, Mion and Shion Sonozaki, Archer, Rika Furude, Oyashiro-sama, Satoko Houjou, Kevin McCallister, Ryoma Sengoku.
- Apocryphal accounts point out that she is possibly the greatest batter of all time, as she only bat homeruns.
- Should any Incubator knock on her door, her first response is to shoot them... no matter how many times they come back.
- As of recently, she is rather uneasy around Fluttershy... because of some similarities with her voice to Kyubey. This unfortunately worked against her when Joker poisoned her with fear toxin-laced pizza, causing her to lash out at the pony and seriously wound her before hallucinating Madoka condemning her for doing so. Fortunately, Fluttershy made a full recovery and Homura reconciled with Madoka, regaining her position as her herald (which, come to think of it, she never lost to begin with). The truth, however, proved not to be so simple.
- It's said that Homura and Madoka are very close, that has attracted the attention of Hiyori Tamura... some of which Homura can only smile at.
- Shoutan Himei is one of the few people that Homura will act completely kind to and hang out with. As they should, the both of them have been through a lot... it happens to be their bond as friends.
- Rika Furude has been rather friendly with her, these to also share a bond. They know the pain that a "Groundhog Day" Loop can impact on the soul. Homura is also on good terms with her friend and superior, Oyashiro-sama.
- Araya Souren has the rare and dubious honour of being the only god/goddess/divine being in the pantheon to violently enrage Homura on sight (after learning about the Apartment Complex from Ryougi Shiki), something that is normally reserved for an Incubator. If not for his mastery in the Innate Bound Field, he would be shot on sight like an Incubator. And trust us, she's tried
- Despite things being civil between them, Homura and Sakura Kinomoto tend to be at odds with each other. It stems for the animosity when Sakura formally was the Goddess of Magical Girls. This is said to displease Madoka, as she and Sakura have a friendly relationship... this leads to some strained cooperation between Homura and Sakura.
- Despite both being Puella Magi, Homura and Sayaka have a history. Homura once tried to kill Sayaka when they where both mortal... they have been hostile to each other ever since. Since ascending, the hostilities have died down somewhat... enough to keep Madoka happy, but Homura still sees Sayaka as "Unfit to be a Mahou Shoujo". Sayaka thinks she is just jealous and knows about Homura's collection hobby.
- This also strains any relations with Kyouko Sakura. Considering the relationship she has with Sayaka, Kyouko despises Homura as a result of her past action. Homura doesn't seem bothered by Kyouko, but will act if things cross a line.
- Bernkastel appears to have taken an interest in her, although it's unknown exactly what she is up to. Mami Tomoe suspects that it might have to do with her other responsibilities as the Goddess of Retroactive Preparation. It does, in part... the other half it comes from her time abilities and the Witch known as Homulily.
- Is absolutely FURIOUS with Tzeentch after finding out what he's been doing all this time to her and Madoka.
- Although she's a harmless witch, Homura stills see Gyubid as a threat.
- Shiki Tohno can't help but notice that Homura looks a lot like his little sister, Akiha. Of course, he's more concerned that Homura will be a target in SHIKI's serial killings - not that SHIKI will be too much of a problem for her.
- She respects the Master Chief, because of his ability to keep a promise. Recently, she has developed a sympathy towards him due to the death of Cortana - their final farewell struck a chord with Homura, since it reminded her of her own farewell with Madoka. She even considered helping the Chief in his quest to help Cortana ascend, but has her hands full with her duties against Tzeentch.
- Doesn't like Flynn all that much, after he made a rather stupid offhand comment about being interested in fighting Kremhild Gretchen. Although he managed to convince her he wasn't serious, and didn't know exactly what that would entail besides, it's quite clear she hasn't forgiven him.
- "Don't forget. Always somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone."
- Has been receiving a lot of visits from Death Phantom lately, who comes in the dead of night to whisper to her that Madoka never really understood Homura's real feelings for her. That deep down, she actually resents Madoka for choosing to selflessly save other magical girls at the cost of herself over the one person who had sacrificed everything to ensure her happiness and safety. That such selfish desires on Homura's part are fully justified and she every right to indulge in them. So far, the stoic magi's response is to repeatedly shoot at him with all her guns which is massively ineffective against an immortal Eldritch Abomination with mastery over time and space.
- After a terse dinner conversation with Kasumi Raoh, the King of Fists, Homura is inspired by his courage and willingness to become a Raksha; the most monstrous of Devils, to consume all the lesser-evils in the world so that it may be pure and clean once more.... unfortunately, she acts on his example in October of 2013.....
- Has been noted recently to be spending an...inordinate amount of time with a strange blonde Magical Girl calling herself Louisa Ferre. Considering Madoka has an encyclopedic memory of every single Magical Girl to ever live, there was quite a bit of panic when her answer to who Louisa was was: "Who? I'm sorry, I've never heard of her."
- The means Homura used to steal Madoka's powers during the Great Upheaval were revealed to have been supplied by Lucifer.
- Has been placed under heavy protection for her own safety after the "Great Upheaval": as the driving entity behind the event, and her crimes against her friend Madoka, she has been declared Public Enemy Number One for the Magical Girl Sisterhood. Though her new power would be more than enough to stop any threats against her person, the Main House has declared her forbidden to use them against the Magical Girls for fear of unnecessary bloodshed. She is currently awaiting her trial.
- When Vanitas's plot to reveal the X-Blade was revealed, Homura began trying to find a way to give Madoka her powers back. Lucifer managed to talk her down, noting that Madoka's heart has been clouded slightly by her hatred of him, meaning it's unlikely it'll work. Besides, Madoka can't be trusted with her powers just yet.
- Visited the House of Ambiguity to speak to Kevin Levin regarding her actions during the "Great Upheaval". He reassures her that "Bunnycat deserves what you've done to him for being such a dick. There's no "right" or "Wrong" regarding that jerk. You deserve to be selfish for once."
- Cy-5 recently visited her temple, and suddenly starts to feel compassionate with her. Also, they found much things in common.
- Yuji Sakai and Isaac Clarke severed their ties with her after they heard about the "Great Upheaval" and the news concerning it.
- Ties with Rika and Himei have also become strained. Homura's actions remind Himei of the priestess that created the Yamiko, while Rika is beginning to see in Homura the same part of herself that became Bernkastel. Rika however GREATLY appreciates Homura watching out for Satoko, especially given actions by Teppei Houjou and Lady Tremaine.
- YHVH has placed Fate Worse Than Death orders on both her and Madoka: Homura because she works for Lucifer now, and Madoka because He doesn't want to give her the chance to regain her powers. This, of course, has caused Homura to set her sights on the Great Will, and Lucifer can barely contain his delight: it was his ultimate plan to sweet-talk Homura into battling his archenemy, and YHVH had ended up earning her ire all on His own!
- It also seems that she has taken Vaas' "Definition of Insanity" speech to her heart. She's tired of having Madoka either die or go beyond her reach after trying to save her over and over again, expecting the situation to change. Realizing the futility of this, Homura decides to trap Madoka in her personal utopia/hell, thereby doing something different. Vaas was thrilled to learn about this and now respects Homura for taking his speech seriously.
- She has still given Vaas a very stern warning to leave Satoko alone.
- Is one of the few gods able to frighten Clu, as she once forced him to relive the final moments of the Original Clu through a vision while playing "I was waiting for this moment" in the background, out of payback for the genocide of the ISOs and for rectifying Tron and making him fight Sora. A similar effect was also used on Lady Tremaine (and her daughters prior to their banishment).
- After the Pantheonic Rebellion, Homura's opinion of the Sonozaki Sisters, Princess Celestia, Bugs Bunny, and Deadpool greatly improved as because of them, she has managed to sincerely laugh for the first time since the Great Upheaval.
Twilight Sparkle, Goddess of Checklists and Telekinesis
, occasionally Twilight Psycho
Twilight Sparkle, Princess of Friendship
- Theme song: You know the one...
- Greater Goddess (borderline Overdeity if she has Princess Celestia, Luna and Cadance's magic in her)
- Symbol: Her Cutie Mark, a purple and white star.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: awesomeness through reading, adorableness through reading, magical adorableness, learning ANY magic (and losing control of it), telekinesis, organizational skills to the max... maybe too much to the max... seriously... way too much!, cute nerds, those abused a lot, never relenting, incredible skill at a tender age, rationality and somewhat arbitrary skepticism, humility, lack of friends... until recently, lack of social skills, weak magicians... sometimes, teleportation, "Dear Princess Celestia... ...your faithful student, Twilight Sparkle"
- Domains: Magic, Order, Books, Friendship
- Allies: Applejack, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, Discord, Asura, Yasha, Mithra
- Enemies: King Sombra, Queen Chrysalis, Nightmare Moon, Tirek, Olga, Sergei
- Followers: Bronies
- Ascended together with Spike (currently a demigod without a proper position), and keeps writing letters about friendship to Princess Celestia. Was very offended to learn her revered teacher was not part of the Tropes Pantheon and is currently looking for a way to deify her.
- Despite her irritation, she finally found a way for her beloved teacher through the beast house as co-goddess of the Winged Unicorn, and the two later found themselves as co-goddesses of ruling princesses. The entire house of magic was filled with Twilight bouncing around saying, "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" when she learned the truth. She is currently trying to deify her older brother Shining Armor and foalsitter/sister-in-law Princess Cadance.
- As Element of Magic, Twilight Sparkle possesses the power to call upon the rest of the Mane Cast to make use of the Elements of Harmony on anything that stands in their way. As all six have been deified, this uses much less energy than it used to.
- Spends a lot of time in the Pantheon's immense library learning new spells. Her already great power is growing exponentially, and many members of the Pantheon make sure to give Twilight a wide berth, though others snicker all that power is just as likely to blow up in her face whenever she casts a spell.
- Telekinesis is still her signature ability, and the one least likely to go horribly awry. Already capable of amazing feats pre-Godhood, and with the inherent increase of power that comes with being part of the Pantheon, nobody is really sure where Twilight's limit even IS.
- Whatever it was, it got doubled when she became a Winged Unicorn. And then that quadrulpled when she had Princess Celestia, Luna and Cadance's magic in her.
- When she is neither in the library nor hanging out with friends, she tries to help with whatever she can, wherever she can. Her organizational skills come in handy and so does her magic, though other Gods do often get tired of Twilight's triple-checking of checklists. Most keep quiet about it though - everyone knows that checklists are Serious Business to Twilight Sparkle.
- The first time Flandre Scarlet saw her, she commented: "Hey look, it's pony Patchouli!" and demanded that Twilight "play", much to the dismay of the unicorn, who knew full well who she was dealing with having earlier read "Perfect Memento in Strict Sense". The general consensus is that for someone confronted to Flandre Scarlet Twilight did very well, erratically warping around Flandre and countering magic bolts with magic bolts, though a well-placed Laevattein blow did eventually leave her with burns and a scorched mane.
- Tried to read Twilight. It was one of the rare books she has failed to finish, and the fact that she shares her name with it (plus one of Edward's defining characteristics) makes her mane go up in flames sometimes.
- In one obscure tome she found a spell that caught her attention by both its effects and its very name: Twilight Spark. She hasn't had the chance to find it in any grimoire. Many Gods are frightened this means she'll go to the last caster to successfully use the spell — the mad, vengeful ghost Mima.
- Recently ascended within her continuity, and what exactly she is going to to with the power is unknown.
- Shortly after the above, a human with similar colors to those of Twilight was seen hanging around the Pantheon and doing all sorts of weird things as if they don't knew how to use their body or act as human. Anarchy Stockings has denied that she is related in any way to these events, and the description of the strange person seems to confirm her story.
- Since she got her wings Twilight has been crashing a lot while learning to Fly, even with the guidance of her friend Rainbow Dash. Some gods joke that rather than flying Dash is giving her lessons on crashing.
- Twilight once attempted to read Pages Of Harmony. Suffice to say she didn't even finish the second chapter.
- Impressed many Dragon Ball Z gods (and Asura) with her ultimate showdown with Lord Tirek and were even more impressed when she and her friends unlocked "Rainbow Power" to utterly curb-stomp him. She also impressed the House of Villainy when she forgave Discord for betraying them and thus fully cementing his status on the side of good. Melkor wasn't happy at all to see Twilight become super-powerful.
- Speaking of Asura, she reminds him, his daughter Mithra and his brother-in-law Yasha of someone they lost long ago. She's good friends with Mithra, though Asura and Yasha would rather avoid being in the same place as her when possible. It's Personal.
- Once got into a bout with Olga who once again attempted to kill Mithra as revenge against Asura and Yasha for killing Deus. Twilight was able to hold her off long enough to Asura and Yasha to intervene. Needless to say, Twilight has gone on Olga's hit list.
- Twilight Sparkle was horrified when Yasha told her that Sergei was the one who killed Mithra's mother, and immediately went to his temple to confront him. Sergei for his part laughed at the sight of her distraught expression, claiming that the pony "had never looked more beautiful."
Asuna Kagurazaka, Goddess of Anti-Magic
(Bellatrix Sauciata, The Princess of Dusk, Asuna Vesperina Theotanasia Entheofushia
, Baka Red)
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: The two bells she wears in her hair, or the Einsis Exorcizans artifact.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Anti-Magic (duh), Swords that are too big, unrequited crushes on old men, Metal Fans of Doom, Chekhov's Armoury.
- Domains: Magic, Combat, Dynamic Entries at absurd times.
- High Priest: Mikan Sakura
- Allies: Cloud Strife, Negi Springfield, Yue Ayase, Evangeline A.K. McDowell, Rias Gremory
- Is currently being taught in the ways of BFS wielding by Cloud.
- Is teamed up with Negi and Yue. The other gods didn't mind, as they are usually good-natured, although after Evangeline has taken over their training, some gods are keeping an eye on them, just in case.
- Has recently been seen in the presence of Kamijyou Touma; there are whispered rumours that his Imagine Breaker is stronger than her Magic Cancel, though no one is certain exactly how a potential showdown would work. No one in the House of Magic wants to ask them about this either, in fear of them testing their limits on them. After all, Anti-Magic is a highly respected (and feared) power to the magically inclined.
- These rumors may be put to a rest with Kamijou's ascension to God of Punching Mages.
- After Negi introduced her to Rias, Asuna teamed up with her to create a partnership between the Ala Alba and the Occult Research Club, called the "Ala Arcana". Such partnership might or might have not played a role on the inclusion of the Chick Magnet Quartet into the GUAG.
Calypso, God of Literal Wish Granters and Wish Corrupters
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: The Calypso.Corp logo.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Evil rich guys, those who change reality
- Domains: Magic, Chaos, Evil.
- Followers: Anybody he DIDN'T screw over when they wanted him to grant wishes.
- Allies: Hazama, Nyarlathotep, The Joker, Johan Liebert, Chaos, Bernkastel,
- Enemies: Sweet Tooth (after he gave him his last wish), almost every competitor of the Twisted Metal Tournaments.
- He is confirmed to posses some of the strongest magics in the Pantheon, due to his ability to easily warp reality, space and time. The only thing that keeps him from becoming a Greater God or even an Overdiety is the fact that he can only use his magic in order to grant someone wishes. To make matters worse for him, he can't refuse to grant a wish either, even if it may end up badly for him. Of course, he always finds a way to screw around with the wishes he is demanded to grant.
- Due to his vast amount of money, he spends a lot of time in the House of Commerce, planning new ideas for his Twisted Metal tournament as well as growing the influence of Calypso Corp.
- He seems to have a soft spot for people seeking revenge or incredibly simple wishes, since most people that had had those kind of wishes has always gotten their desires fulfilled without any strings attached. Maybe that's because the simpler a wish is, the harder it is to twist it around.
- He always has a large amount of mooks nearby to use as cannon fodder in case Sweet Tooth would ever appear. The clown is still pissed about being buried alive.
- Due to their love of causing chaos just for the hell of it, Calypso has become good friends with Hazama. That doesn't mean he won't try to screw up any of his wishes, though. This gives Nyarlathotep the giggles, as Terumi claimed to be higher than him in every way possible.
- Davy Jones seems to have a very strange relationship with him. Calypso, for his part, can not figure out why.
- Kyuubey doesn't seem to like him much, citing the waste of energy that comes from Calypso's habit twisting the wishes to end with the wisher's death almost instantly, rather than letting the victim 'simmer'.
- May or may not be Satan. The Nostalgia Critic tried to see if Calypso was the devil by using the ever working trick of "Jelly-Side Down on Toast". The toast landed on its side.
Lillet Blan, Goddess of Runology
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: A forest fairy
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolios: Cute Witches, Schoolgirl Lesbians, Recursive Time Travelers, Tomes of Eldritch Lore, Heroic Magnificent Bastards-In-Training
- Domains: Rune, Mysticism, Summoning
- Allies: Marisa Kirisame
- Had her "heart" stolen by Marisa, but likes it better that way.
- Hugo Rune, Perfect Master and God of Runeology (with an "e"), opposes her for being confusing. However no-one except Rune himself acknowledges Runeology, so she doesn't care much.
Lord Kroak, God of ArchMages and Kicking Dogs Who Deserve It
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A mummified toad head.
- Alignment: A very heavy-handed Lawful Neutral. Borderline Blue and Orange Morality grade.
- Portfolio: ArchMages, Kick the Son of a Bitch, Well-Intentioned Extremist, Religion Is Magic, The Magocracy
- Domains: Law, Protection, Magic, Repose, Fate
- Allies: The Puella Magi, The Emperor of Man (covertly), Reptile, Kiritsgu Emiya, The Basterds, Voodoo.
- Enemies: All four chaos gods (especially Tzeentch), Gork/Mork, Quan Chi, Bernkastel, Terumi, Nyarlathotep, Joker, Kyubey, Teppei Houjou.
- Barring Tzeentch, Kroak is quite possibly the strongest mage in the pantheon. This claim is backed up by him being a member of an entire race of arch mages who's definition of "minor tweaks" include permanent weather changes and messing with tectonic plates.
- The Golden Tablets of Lustria foretell of a prophecy in which 5 human children would bring hope and dispel entropy and chaos. Lord Kroak believes the Puella Magi are those children, thus he frequently aids them from behind the shadows, especially in matters against Tzeentch. Homura's pragmatism rings closest to him.
- There have been reports of small bipedal chameleon like things skittering about in their realms as of late. Those are in fact Lord Kroak's scouts/spies, secretly sending information on the locations of back up copies to the old MG system.
- After the "Fear Toxin" incident, an event that very nearly destroyed the Pantheon once its full scope had unfolded, he has become much more open in his aid of them and the Sisterhood in general. As part of this, he has ordered the security around the Sisterhood beefed up in the form of some rather.....scary....bodyguards, with the deadliest and most powerful of the lot directly assigned to Madoka.
- The irony of the Sisterhood's helper being Not So Different from one of their worst enemies is duly noted.
- His other portfolio is Nightmare Fuel amongst the GUAG; both for the horrific acts he and his people are capable of and for the fact that their brains are completely incapable of processing malice despite those acts.
- Through him, Reptile finally managed to get a home with other Lizard folk. The two get along pretty well, with Kroak employing him as an assassin. This, alongside his extreme methods, put him at odds with Litchi, the one who stored and took care of Reptile before he arrived.
- Kroak's thoughts about this: A confused Face Palm. He thinks it to be "Warm blood" overreaction, since Kroak believes that as a healer, she should know better about the mental/emotional health of someone is just as important as their physical health. It's not like he's trying to permanately take Reptile away from her. Besides, he wouldn't hesitate to aid against Terumi since "he is a blight upon the pantheon and creation that needs to be erased.''.
- Used to be on good terms with Kyubey, that is until its involvement in the "Great Upheaval" in which it tried to recreate witches, thus undermine certain golden tablets. He decided to punish it with a "Deliverance of Itza" (basically a magic equivilant of a nuclear explosion). Homura got to Kyubey first, with her own idea of recompense.
- Not being one to waste magical energy, he put that charged up spell to good use by deciding to follow through with Kyoko and Sayaka's request regarding a certain Teppei Houjou. The resulting mushroom cloud could be seen across the pantheon for hours. He now frequently teams up with The Basterds in beating down the holder of the portfolio that Pay Evil unto Evil and Kick the Son of a Bitch target.
- Has a sign outside his domain on how not to draw the attention of his Lizardmen followers. 1. Don't be evil, lest we be ruthless in destroying you. 2. If not under #1, don't provoke us. 3. When visiting me, don't do anything that can be interpreted as being even slightly suspicious. My Temple Guards' brains are hard-wired to perceive even the slightest suspicious behaviour as a threat against me regardless of your intentions.
- Seems to be pretty chill with Kiritsugu Emiya for his beliefs on war, which earned Kroak his respect. Kiritsugu on the other hand returns the respect with a smile on his face.
Medusa Gorgon, Goddess of Snake Magic
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: Arrow-shaped snakes with Ashura's eyes.
- Theme Music: Lady of Gorgon
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Snakes, Staying Alive, Body Surfing, Parental Abuse.
- Domain: Evil, Madness, Destruction, Plotting, Chaos.
- Allies: Ghetsis Harmonia, Pagan, Kishin Asura, Voldemort, Yuuki Terumi.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Orochimaru (sorta).
- Enemies: Rider, Simon Belmont, Maka and Soul, Crona, Black Star and Tsubaki, Death The Kid, Excalibur, Asura..
- Once went on a date with Orochimaru, which ended with her dumping him. "Dumping him" means she strangled him with his own snakes and left him in a trash can. She labels him as a molester for desiring Sasuke's body.
- Is currently spotted hanging around with Ghetsis Harmonia, who offers her a seat in his House of Abusive Parents as co-Goddess. Medusa has actually been considering it, as he saw that Ghetsis has a lot more in common with her than Orochimaru, and she agreed that Precia Testarossa was a fool that let herself get some 'totally not-evil' portrayal.
- Does not get along well with Rider. Feels that Rider is too nice and resents the shared name. She's even more pissed off that Rider changed her inscribed name and now Medusa is on the receiving end (and more well-deserved) of whipping on the head by Simon Belmont (or occasionally Trevor Belmont).
- With the ascension of her daughter... son... child Crona, she hopes to abuse hir even more. She's contact Kishin Asura for their next move on hir.
- Unfortunately for her, this information ended up in the hands of another Asura. Unsurprisingly, he's not happy about this.
- Recently she was mistaken for the mythological Medusa by Flynn, who had his demons bind her into immobility so Flynn could "fundraise" from her pockets. She doesn't understand what the hell happened, but she wants her cash back now.
- Is part of the Four Deadly Vipers, though Medusa certainly doesn't want to be in a team with Orochimaru, although Orochi keeps them in line before they fight.
Mithra, Goddess of Mantra Manipulation, Kidnapped Daughters and Faith Power
(Former priestess of the Seven Deities),
- Theme song: Surge of Mantra.
- Intermediate God Actually a potential Overdeity, as she allowed her father Asura to attain his ultimate form, Mantra Asura.
- Symbol: Her mantra halo
- Alignment: Lawful Good temporarily Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Kidnapped Daughter, Kindness, being used as a power source despite being a child, temporarily Possessed by a golden spider, the last one standing
- Followers: None so far.
- Father: Asura
- Allies: Madoka, Amaterasu Okami, Twilight Sparkle, most of the good deities.
- Enemies: Deus, Kalrow
- Recently Ascended to the pantheon by her father's request. All the leaders of the pantheon agreed, so long as if they did, they wouldn't piss asura off and him and his daughter could finally have some peace and quiet they deserved.
- Somehow, a golden spider ended up possessing her, claimin to be the True God, the spinner of life, and the source of all mantra. Asura was pissed, but had to wait until the time came to get her back from being possessed.
- While technically an intermediate deity, it was her power that allowed Asura to achieve his greatest potential before ascending, so she has potential to be much more important in the grand scheme of things.
- Her power over faith and using that as a power source is caught the eye of Amaterasu, and it attracts ammy to her. Both are very friendly towards one another.
- Due to Asura being her father, and Asura being a very protective parent, harming her is deemed off limits, not to mention utterly moronic, by every god in all the pantheons, good or evil. After seeing what happened to Deus and Chakravartin, making her cry is also forbidden, considering this pisses off Asura more than anything else.
- On that note, Mithra holds the distinction of being the only one that Asura will never get angry at. She doesn't abuse this fact to much, but there have been reports of her convincing him to eat her vegetables. Again. Some of the braver gods have remarked on how cute that is...when Asura isn't around to hear them of course.
- Would like to ask Asura exactly why she got named after a Persian god.
- When she first arrived she thought she heard her mother's voice, and run to the source, but when she got there she instead found...Twilight Sparkle. An awkward conversation later, and a few tears from both sides, Twilight promised to visit Mithra when ever her Father was away. Asura is very thankful for this, although he tries not to be in the same room as her, to avoid any uncomfortable situations.
Quan Chi, God of Profane Magic
- Theme Music: Quan Chi's Fortress.
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A Burning Green Skull.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Black Magic, Canon Immigrants, Necromancers, Chronic Betrayal, Evil Baldness, Beating Opponents With Their Ripped Leg, Evil Sorcerers, Hypnosis, Trickery, Author Preference, Magnificent Bastards, Possible Trolls.
- Domains: Evil, Knowledge, Magic, Death.
- Follower: Kabuto Yakushi.
- Allies: Shinnok, That Man, Zobek, Tzeentch, Nekron, Night Bringer, Other Mother, Pagan, Taria de Castillo, Lord Deimos, Mileena, Nui Harime, Shao Kahn, sometimes Nyarlathotep (Covertly).
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork With: Shang Tsung.
- The Kombatants: Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Smoke, Liu Kang, Johhny Cage, Sonya Blade, Kitana, Kurtis Stryker, Raiden (the one from Mortal Kombat).
- Other Enemies: Harry Potter, Marona, Rosa, Thrall, Rachel Alucard, Hakumen, Sol Badguy.
- Opposes: Madara Uchiha, Gary Smith, Ebony, Richard Rahl, Berii Shirayuki.
- There was once a time that Quan Chi was actually a honored member of the Pantheon, though not really owning a house. After a certain something which involves a LOT of Ass Pull and something too rigged to his favor, he fell to the Disgraces. He found his way out when the Court of the Gods discovered a much worse offender in Gary Smith and realized that his offenses were mainly tied to one event, which ruined the characterization of Raiden and caused the fall of Sindel as well. Thus he obtained a more fitting spot thanks to his one-time ally and Deadly Alliance partner Shang Tsung. Recently, both of them delivered a severe Humiliation Conga on Madara Uchiha, for being even very worse than Gary Smith.
- People love his leg-beating Fatality.
- Has enslaved Sub-Zero's avatar, making him temporarily depowered, and sent him to the GUAE Re-education Facility. When this is going to last is unknown. He also did the same to Smoke's, Stryker's and Kitana's. However, against all odds and to his irritation, Smoke still made it to the Pantheon and worked with Sub-Zero to decrease his influence over their respective enslaved avatars. With Rachel Alucard supporting Johnny Cage and Sonya Blade to free them from Quan Chi's control, things aren't going in favor of him.
- And this in turn inspired many Gods, after the rise of Johnny Cage, Liu Kang and Sonya Blade, to gang up on him and decrease his grip on his enslavement, enough that many of his enslaved ones, such as Kitana, even ascended. Quan Chi was extremely baffled at this turn of events.
- Also acts as an agent of That Man (who is considered to be Guilty Gear's counterpart to Shinnok and is currently in the mortal realm) and is believed to be responsible for Anji Mito's Face-Heel Turn by offering him immortality and the secrets behind That Man if he serves him, which Anji agreed to out of curiosity.
- Thanks to him enslaving many of the Mortal Kombat heroes, as well as his use in profane magic, Big Brother and Arthal Menethil have granted him a position to patrol the GUAE Re-education Facility.
- Rumored to be a troll... his status as a Trollkaiger underling is currently under approval by them.
- Discovered that his Lord Shinnok ascended and together they plan to keep the mortal avatars of The MK Fighters for the next Mortal Kombat Tournament. For once, Quan Chi was actually hoping that Shinnok's presence would decrease this kind of 'bullying'.
- Some claim that Quan Chi will attempt to betray his master, Due to Shinnok being one of the survivors of Armageddon Shinnok already knows he will try. To be fair, he once trolled Shinnok.
Sorin Markov, God of Blood Magic
(Lord of Innistrad)
- Rank: Intermediate God (Greater God Pre-Mending)
- Symbol: His sword, Parasite Blade
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Blood Magic, Friendly Neighborhood Vampire, The Hedonist, Mind Control
- Domains: Vampirism, Angels, Black and White Mana
- Followers: Archangel Avacyn, Vladimir, Blood Mages of Thedas, Grimoire Weiss
- Allies: Rachel Alucard, Valvatorez, Alucard, Karin Maaka
- Enemies: Dracula, Galactus, Azathoth
- Ascended to the pantheon partially due to his experience as a Pre-Mending Planeswalker, a nearly omnipotent being capable of traveling between worlds. Even in his current Post-Mending state he is a powerful mage not to be taken lightly.
- Was delighted to meet Rachel Alucard of House of Otherness, since as he himself puts it: "Most of my kin can be short sighted savages. I'm delighted that such is not the case with her."
- Dislikes both Azathoth and Galactus due to their similarities with The Eldrazi, which Sorin worked hard to imprison.
- Has an Odd Friendship with Karin Maaka of the House of Emotion. Karin sees Sorin as she does her big brother Ren: well-meaning, if kind of grumpy. Sorin doesn't talk much about their interactions, but it is implied he feels much the same: Karin is endearing, if kind of annoying and whiny. He once offered to train her in Blood Magic, considering the un-vampire has so much to spare.
- An early attempt didn't go well. Sorin started with the absolute basic of basics: controlling the blood itself telepathically. Karin, asked to puncture her thumb to give them some to work with, used one of her own fangs to do so. The result was...messy. After leaving for a moment to clean himself off, Sorin put her through her paces, to no avail: Karin's control extended to creating little bubbles on the surface of the blood, while she ended up with a pounding migraine. Sorin is disappointed, but confident she'll get better.
Yuki Nagato, Goddess of Magic from Technology
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: The SOS Dan Logo
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Magic from Technology, Badass Bookworms, The Stoic, Emotionless Girls, Powers as Programs, Sufficiently Advanced Aliens, Reality Warpers
- Domains: Logic, Knowledge, Loyalty, Character Development, Observing, Guitar Play
- Followers: Agent Smith ; Mark Knopfler ; Jimi Hendrix
- Allies: Haruhi, Goddess of Tropes and Kyon, God of Normality, Gordon Freeman, Spock, Billy Cranston, Rei Ayanami.
- So leet, she can hack reality. Challenged O-Haruhi-sama once, but got beaten badly.(Or, at least, that's the official version. There are some who believe that Yuki would have destroyed Haruhi entirely if not for Kyon's influence. At any rate, nowadays she is much more preferably a follower of Kyon.)
- Can play the guitar better than (almost) any human. If cheered on by the Ouendan, The Beatles can beat her. And maybe Buckaroo Banzai. Maybe. But Buckethead can.
- Also has a spot in the House of Technology.
Zobek, God of Deadly Sorcerers
(Death, Dark Lord of The Necromancers, The Lord of The Dead, The Lord of Shadow, The Mighty Zobek)
- Theme Song: Death
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: The Staff of The Necromancers
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Black Magic, Ruler of the Necromancers, Founder of The Brotherhood of Light, Manipulated everyone to obtain The God Mask, Molded his form to be fitting to the folklore version of the grim-reaper, The Shadow Lord of The Necromancers
- Domains: Death, Undead, Manipulation, Darkness, Souls, Zombies, Necromancy, Black Magic
- Allies: Quan Chi, Shang Tsung, Dracula, Hades, Mundus
- Enemies: Gabriel Belmont, Satan, Lucifer, Trevor Belmont, Alucard, Discord, Jean-Luc Picard, Charles Xavier, Homura Akemi
- Zobek was once one of the Three Founders of The Brotherhood of Light, those three found places that connected the Heavens to the Earth and they used the opportunity to purify themselves and ascend to God, what they did not know was that while they left their bodies behind they also left their dark sides which took life and became The Lords of Shadow.
- Zobek became The Necromantic Lord of The Dead and decided to use an artifact know as the Devil Mask in order to gain knowledge that would give him plans to bring together The God Mask and gain unlimited power, though to his surprise he found that he was manipulated by Satan to gain power for him and was lite on fire, though that would not be the end of him.
- Is unnerved around Picard or Xavier though he is unsure why that would be.
- He has many powers over Death as such he has control over Reapers (aspects of Death in his universe), Necromancers, Zombies, and even Dracolichs.
- He is often claims that power that is locked away and unused is wasted potential and often tries to take that power for himself to use as he sees fit.
- Likes to refer to Gabriel as "Old Friend"
- He works with Dracula surprisingly well and actually exhibits some loyalty to him.
- He strongly dislikes The Belmonts seeing them as nothing more then a disruptive and filthy lineage.
- Is attempting to expand his sphere of influence in The Pantheon and is helping power several other Lords of The Dead in order to have a stronger standing in The Pantheon.
- He was forced to work with Gabriel to try and stop Satan from coming to Earth though in the end it turned out that Gabriel and Alucard (Trevor) has a plan to lure him out so that he could kill him, though he fought in his newly constructed Death form, he was stabbed through the chest with the Void Sword, Though he had a way to come to the Pantheon in case such a thing would happen, even if it cuts off from the Earth.
- At first glance others didn't think it would be, but it is not wise to call him The Mighty Zobek as it was a nickname given to him by both Gabriel and Satan to mock him for not having the power to fight either.
Alice Margatroid, Goddess of Puppetry
- Lesser Goddess
- Theme Music: Doll Judgement ~ The girl who played with people's shapes
- Symbol: Two dolls ("Shanghai" and "Hourai") guarding her Grimoire
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Magical Puppeteers, Tsunderes (maybe), Holding Back, Badass Bookworm, Danmaku, Magicians, Alice Allusion, Lonely Doll Girl
- Domains: Puppets, Magic
- Followers: Kankuro, Dave's Bro/Dirk Strider
- Allies: Marisa Kirisame, Suigintou, Carl & Ada Clover, Haruka, Voodoo, Satori Komeiji, Fiona Mayfield.
- She is good friends with Marisa... apparently after she stole her precious heart.
- She found Suigintou and nursed her back to her health after the latter was thoroughly discarded and abused by Tomoe Marguerite. Alice has since gained Suigintou's respect and at one point came to blows with Tomoe... with Alice on the winning side, of course.
- Is currently hiding Carl Clover in her house per his request since he needs time to plan his counterattack against his evil father Relius. Alice accepts him, if only his mastery over BIGGER puppets (Nirvana) interests her.
- She eventually used information from interacting with him to develop her "Goliath Doll".
- Kind of annoyed with how Amane Nishiki pesters her with handing Carl over to him. Not only her "Goliath Doll" is still in development, Alice has kind of grown fond to the boy. There's usually a battle that broke out with Amane's... whatever skills and Alice's Danmakus, but none of them are able to gain upper hand.
- At one point, Carl decided to left her house and ended up helping Relius on one his plans. Alice was first shocked about this, but was relieved to hear that Carl had no plans to actually help Relius and is currently watching him until he turns Ada back to normal. Carl and Alice still keep contact with each other, helping each other in need. Alice is also fine if Ada gets turned back to human as she can then harvest any parts what is left from Nirvana and use them on her Goliath Doll.
- She possesses a staggering amoung of dolls in her arsenal, being able to sent them at her opponent in huge numbers. And the fact that she tends to blow them up, one does wonder where does she keep them.
- She refuses to open her Grimoire up at any cost, even if it makes her even powerful. She has only opened it once as far as any one knows.
- Has been hanging around Uncle Howee due of the latter being interested in her puppetry skills and has asked her to teach him how to garner more viewers to his show. However, Alice wishes not to know where Uncle Howee gets his marionettes from.
- Was little more than acquaintance at first with Haruka when she first ascended, because where Alice doesn't view Haruka in such a good position, her puppet creations impress Alice and she wishes to learn from her. However, their interaction did eventually lead to the creation of "The Grand Puppeteer Court" with the two of them, Carl and Ada Clover, Suigintou and Uncle Howee, with her being The Leader.
Esmerelda Weatherwax and Gytha Ogg
Esmerelda Weatherwax and Gytha Ogg, Goddesses of Mature Witches
(Granny Weatherwax and Nanny Ogg)
- Lesser Goddesses (technically, two aspect of a greater goddess)
- Symbol: a 4000-horsepower broom and a Greebo
- Portfolio: Headology, Being 'Not Ded', being the 'other one' for Granny Weatherwax, Dirty Old Woman, Really Gets Around and The Alcoholic for Nanny Ogg.
- Followers: Minerva McGonagall (Harry Potter)
- Granny Weatherwax lives in a small cottage in the edge of the Pantheon, rarely straying too far unless visiting Nanny Ogg or other witches. While she may look frail, her power and mastery of Headology make her a force to be reckoned with. Of note, her tiny kitten, You, is one of the few things capable of cowing Greebo.
- Nanny, on the other hand, lives in a larger, more accesible house, where she still lords over her immense family, and, when he's around, Greebo.
- Both are highly respected and feared as elders by most of the House. Every now and then, though, they will be challenged by some upstart newcomers. One Curb-Stomp Battle later, they both get helpers for most of the tasks they don't feel like doing that day.
- They have been joined by Magrat Garlick (now queen of Lancre), Perdita X. Dream, and Tiffany Aching to complete the power of three needed to unlock their full potential, and hold each in high regard.
Gyubid, Goddess of Benevolent Witches
- Lesser Goddess
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Cute Witch who isn't evil, Stern Teacher
- Domains: Witches, Love
- Enemies: Bernkastel, Kyubey, Ellen, Medusa
- Opposed by: The Puella Magi (Homura, in particular.)
- Is one of the few witches who aren't evil. Despite this, The Puella Magi (Homura in particular), isn't buying it at all.
- Gathers up a resistance towards evil witches like Bernkastel and Ellen. The Great Upheaval is a perfect opportunity for lead the rebellion against witches.
- She sent out an application to the Academy so she can teach black magic but was rejected.
- She is a rather mischievous god when not teaching and tends to pull practical jokes on other gods.
Jaina Proudmoore, Goddess of Black Magic-Casting Ladies
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: The crest of Theramore
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Azeroth's Most Powerful Archmagess, The Studious One, Believer Of Peace Between Races, Benevolent Mage Ruler, Patricide, Golden Haired Sweeties, Ice Magic, Summon Water Elemental, Tragic Life, Traumatic Event, Descent Into Racism, Pitiful Insufferability
- Domains: Magic, Peace, War.
- Allies: Thrall, Vol'jin, Lor'themar Theron, Baine Bloodhoof, Marisa Kirisame, Rylai, Queen Elsa
- Enemies: Arthas Menethil, Prince Hans, Taria de Castillo.
- At first, Jaina was completely ineligible to enter the Pantheon in spite of the favors of her orcish friend Thrall, due to the fact that the descent of her madness after the bombing of Theramore and becoming a bitter racist. Because of that, Thrall eventually worked with someone who resembled her, Rylai the Crystal Maiden to work for a way to find Jaina in the peak of her peace-loving era. This led them into a cooperation with both Sarah Kerrigan and Zeratul, to a certain field of battle where they were able to summon Jaina shortly after the founding of Theramore. This Jaina was considered eligible and was ascended, though Jaina herself was a little confused with the transpiring event, she took the throne.
- The Pantheon also agreed that if anything, this was all Garrosh Hellscream's fault, and just recently he got what's coming to him.
- When she realized what would have happened to her in the future, she fell to her knees and couldn't believe how she could end up. She was justifiably scared of what she would become. Thankfully, it's not just Thrall who ensures her that they won't let it happen, Rylai also, citing her as a role model in her magic casting. A gladdened Jaina then gave her a tender hug and thanked her. They've kept close relations ever since.
- As she is the Lady of Black Magic, she is considered as a 'more mature' version of Marisa Kirisame]. Jaina has noted the girl's extreme potential.
- In spite of opposing Arthas, it is known that Jaina somewhat still held a glittering feeling about him as their past relationship. But for the most part, she kept her opposition stance publicly, as she will fight him more directly one day.
- She also visited Arendelle, and after a brief chat with Queen Elsa, she was quite horrified with Prince Hans, in which Jaina cited that as much as how Arthas turned out, he wasn't that sociopathic before Frostmourne claimed him, compared to Hans.
- It is also noted that as of current, Jaina is the only Alliance (human) leader in the Pantheon, though that was mingled with the fact that this current Jaina was taken before she committed herself into the Alliance due to the aforementioned descent.
Kokonoe A. Mercury
Kokonoe A. Mercury, Goddess of Sweets-Empowered Intelligence and Crossing of Magic and Technology
(Professor Kokonoe, Grimalkin, Bakeneko)
- Lesser Goddess
- Theme Music: Science Fiction
- Symbol: Her emblem imprinted into the bust of SUPER GOLDEN TAGER X
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral with shades of Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Mad Science, Corrupting Magic With Technology, Roaring Rampage of Revenge Beyond Reasoning, Cat Girl, Eating Lollipops For Concentrating, Tons Of Swearings (Censored), Deadpan Snarker, Never Getting Out Of Her House, Storing Nukes For Extreme Measures
- Domains: Science, Knowledge, Magic, REVENGE.
- Allies: Mayuri Kurotsuchi, L, Patchouli Knowledge, Baiken, Iron Tager (still unsure about Potemkin though), Dr. Wily, Ragna the Bloodedge, Noel Vermillion, Makoto Nanaya, Lambda-11, Ricotta Elmar
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Hakumen, Rachel Alucard
- Opposes: Arakune
- Opposed By: Azrael
- Enemies: YUUKI TERUMI AND RELIUS CLOVER
- One of the brightest mind in the Pantheon. Kokonoe's great mind and capabilities to combine the aspects of magic and technology is just weighed on by her unbridled hatred towards Terumi, for revenge... something that makes even other revenge-based Gods like Asura, Scorpion... or even Sasuke Uchiha himself either raise an eyebrow or cringe.
- In fact, Sasuke thinks that if anyone's succeeding his old house, that'd be Kokonoe. It... kinda depends on how things go. Kokonoe doesn't seem to mind that placement.
- Pays regular visits to the Food Pantheon to buy some sweets for her own mind. In spare time, she plays video games online together with Patchouli, as both usually refuse to get out of their respective house. Handheld online games felt good.
- Often considered a Distaff Counterpart of Mayuri Kurotsuchi, albeit a bit Lighter and Softer. Both Kokonoe and Mayuri seem to bond over in sociopathic science, and at least Kokonoe doesn't seem to seek perfection much to piss him off.
- Kokonoe was always Litchi Faye-Ling's master. However, she was thoroughly disgusted with how she allied with Terumi in the past no matter the reason, to the point that Kokonoe will have no qualms of destroying her, regardless if she repented or not.
- Litchi's case aside, Kokonoe herself isn't a popular Goddess, as shown with Asura and the others above. Rachel Alucard, despite one who work a lot with her, constantly worry about her sanity. Hakumen disliked her tendency to just hide in her House instead of taking an active stance in battle. Even Duke Nukem, as much as the kinda guy he is, has expressed worry about what kind of things she's going to do with those nukes... But she still secured a place in the GUAG for the same reason as Mayuri: Her intelligence score is vital enough for the fights against evil.
- However, due to the Ascension of Arakune, more of them have started to express thier disgust with her, as many point out that she could have saved Roy if she cared. All she said was "Piss off, I don't have time to concern myself with trivial matters. Taking down Terumi is more important than caring about what happened to the coffee boy." When pressed further, she also stated that it was her who kept Arakune existing and it was a hard job, so Litchi should have listened and be thankful to her, not instead consistently disobeying what she said like an 'idiot'.
- To that end and prove that she is on the right, she has managed to gather several other Gods for one goal: Kill Arakune, and then punish Litchi for being a desperate idiot that doesn't know when to quit and kept making herself a pawn to the forces of evil. This is the beginning of The Morality Civil War
- It is said that she secretly laments not being made into a playable character yet. Asking her about it will only illicit a "Piss off." from her.
- Now that Valkenhayn has ascended, she is looking to ask him again on any updates regarding the matter. Unfortunately, when it was announced that it was Terumi's other form that was made playable, she sulked off in her lab again before Valkenhayn could ever say "Maybe in the future...?" Then she heard that there won't be a DLC, causing her to scream off angrily. In the midst of her screaming, she was only stopped when Valkenhayn reported that they took back those words and she will be a DLC. Kokonoe then switches into a triumphant pseudo-Evil Laugh... which was abruptly transformed into a wail yet again when it turns out she became so overpowered mortals has been banning her in events.
- Was responsible for Lambda's ascension. Tager has noted that her presence has made Kokonoe at least a little less revenge-based...
- Ricotta can often be found with Kokonoe due to their mutual use of Magitek and love of sweets.
- Also has a spot in the Houses of Technology and Knowledge.
Marisa Kirisame, Goddess of Black Magician Girls
(The Ordinary Magician)
- Lesser Goddess
- Theme Music: Love-Colored Master Spark. When being "serious", Magus Night
- Symbol: Her Mini-Hakkero
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolios: Cute Witches, Kleptomaniac Heroes, Power Copying, Black Magician Girls, Mad Hatters, Kamehame Hadoken, Badass Normals (look at her title), ze.
- Domain: Magic (Especially of those of Light and Heat element), Spell, Mysticism, Trickery
- Followers: Shantotto, Dark Willow
- Allies: Alice (love/hate relationship), Reimu, Satori Komeiji, King Galbatorix, Lillet, Lulu, Luxanna 'Lux' Crownguard, Rinnosuke Morichika, Jaina Proudmoore, most of the other Touhou deities to various extents.
- Opposed by: Lina, Harry Potter, Negi Springfield, Patchouli Knowledge
- Ascended to her spot by stealing various "precious things" from Harry Potter, Lina Inverse, and Negi Springfield. Her most prized possession is Lillet's heart. Why why why don't I miss you a lot forever, ze?
- Is banned from most sections of the Library for incurring a fine so large that not even Seto Kaiba could pay it off. It does not stop her from occasionally attempting to sneak in, anyway. Much to Hong Meiling's misfortune, she's begun casing the Treasures Vault.
- Keeps her house from far away from others due of her experiments in magic, which can and have caused harm to her surroundings. One time, her Mini-Hakkero was possessed, causing her to temporally acquire a pyromaniac mindset, setting anyone and anything crossing her path on fire. The incident has fortunately been solved and she's be back to normal.
- Claims to be the second-best in danmaku, after Reimu of course. Considering her main attacks involve lasers, and has almost as good of a track record as Reimu, no one bothers to argue.
- One of her notable followers was Luxanne "Lux" Crownguard which was after a long argument whenever or not she was stealing a spell what Marisa herself stole note . Was glad that she eventually ascended, though was not happy when it involved Lady Tremaire kidnapping her first. Because of that, let just say that she now has two thieves to worry about.
- Was happy to hear that Kourin (Rinnosuke) ascended into Pantheon, because of the two being long-time friends.
- Is interested on the news of the rise of her 'more mature counterpart', Jaina Proudmoore. Marisa's reaction is that it'll be just a matter of time until she learns her spells from Azeroth and puts her own spin in it.
Pagan, Goddess of Dark Arts
- Theme Song: Her stage theme.
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: The Pentagram, as seen in her stage.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Dark Arts, Hot Witches, Dark Is Evil, Laughing Like A Noble Woman, Black Magic, Hurricane Kicks, Lightning From Her Hands, Stripperiffic Black Suits, Petrifying Her Enemies Using A Medusa Head And Killing Them With Eye Beams.
- Domains: Magic, Cults, Paganism.
- Allies: Bernkastel, Quan Chi, Shang Tsung, Orochimaru, Lord Voldemort, Kratos, Medusa Gorgon (the one in this House), Misa Imamori/Medusa Phantom.
- Rival: Voodoo.
- Enemies: Warhead, Maximus, Sonya Blade, Tak, Cy-5, Zatanna, Mayu Imamori/Kamen Rider Mage, Ken Masters, Suzaku Kurugi, Black Orchid, Harry Potter.
- The fourth of the War Gods to join the Pantheon.
- Pagan is a practicioner of the Dark Arts, her spells impressed Quan Chi, and they share a lot of things in common.
- Remember the day she used her Medusa head against Tak, that didn't work, but obviously she defeated him in question of seconds.
- Gets well along with Misa Imamori of the Demonic Legion, and with the Medusa of this House for obvious reasons.
- After seeing Sonya Blade joining, she's not happy to see her as she reminds the Special Forces soldier of her Arch-Enemy Vallah.
Sayaka Miki, Avatar of Fallen Magical Girls
(Oktavia von Seckendorff)
- Theme song: Decretum (as Sayaka), She is a Witch (when transforming or summoning) Symposium Magarum (as or using Oktavia von Seckendorff).
- Lesser Goddess, Intermediate Goddess as or using Oktavia von Seckendorff
- Symbol: A blue Soul Gem next to a Grief Seed.
- Alignment: Lawful Good (Chaotic Evil as Oktavia, though through training in the Midnight Channel she has learned to channel the Witch as a Persona)
- Portfolio: Magical Girls, Determinator, Knight Templar, The Power of Love, Wide-Eyed Idealist, Love Makes You Evil, Becoming the Monster, Coming back from the dead even stronger, Summon Magic.
- Domain: Magic, Despair, Love, Idealism.
- Allies: Archer, Shirou Emiya, Mami Tomoe, Kyouko Sakura (her lover), Martin Walker, Miki Aono, Yu Narukami, Ip Man, Isaac Clarke, Nagisa Momoe.
- Enemies: Yuuki Terumi, Ryoma Sengoku, Slade, Vaas Montenegro, Kyubey and other Incubators in general, Tzeentch, Bernkastel, Lambadelta, LUCIFER, Homura Akemi.
- Opposed by: Mordred.
- She is a Magical Girl and witch, as of the current she resides in the same place as Madoka.
- Archer tends to ask about her idol, Mami Tomoe, and her... Unlimited Musket Works. Wonders if he can add her flintlocks and Sayaka's Cutlasses to his collection. Sayaka, for her part, listens to his many stories with interest.... if she, Archer and Shirou happen to be in the same room, things get interesting.
- Sayaka has a tendency to be Wrong Genre Savvy about the The Power of Love, this has been known to trigger transformations into Oktavia.
- As the monstrous mermaid witch knight, Oktavia von Seckendorff, she will always demand you to “look at me,” incoherently and repetitively.
- If not in this house, Sayaka can be found in the House of Music, listening to a violin recital of Ave Maria. Sayaka is known to cry while she enjoys the song, says it's her last memory of "him". Note: This is the only thing that is known to stop Oktavia from rampaging (outside of Madoka).
- Oktavia is known for occasionally attempting to take over the House of Music by engulfing it into her barrier. Listening to her minions playing for too long can make one lose his soul, therefore Gods and Goddesses plug their ears before making any attempt to stop her.
- Sayaka/Oktavia represents how everyone has the power to choose Damnation or Salvation. She breaks any "forced" Character Alignment effect; for good or ill. "Magical healing" or The Corruption will be heavily affected and amplified (or reduced) by the target's own decisions and will. Call upon her at your peril; If you fall, Oktavia will not allow a safety net. Nevertheless; there are enough stories of Sayaka's aid being powerful enough to break certain curses that it is very tempting.
- To quote Hans Christian Andersen:
By striving for three hundred years in the same way, you may obtain an immortal soul.” “Unseen we can enter the houses of men, where there are children, and for every day on which we find a good child, who is the joy of his parents and deserves their love, our time of probation is shortened. The child does not know, when we fly through the room, that we smile with joy at his good conduct, for we can count one year less of our three hundred years. But when we see a naughty or a wicked child, we shed tears of sorrow, and for every tear a day is added to our time of trial!”
- Oktavia scares the crap out of Ariel.
- After finding out about Tzeentch's involvement in the Magical Girl system, it's easier to trigger transformations into Oktavia. Finding out that there was a higher power making sure that you always screw up in the end can do that.
- She has recently found a kindred spirit in the form of Captain Martin Walker, as both have gone through very similar trials, resulting in both forced to realize their foolish ideals of heroism.
- After another mistake led her into turning into Oktavia, she was 'purified' by a nearby Miki Aono/Cure Berry. Sayaka quickly became a good friend of her, not just on the voice, but she was impressed on Miki's resolve and success as a Magical Girl, and occasionally wished that she might've been reborn in a similar universe like hers. The fact that Miki instead understood Sayaka's plight instead of flaunting her more fortunate life, and also not blaming her and knowing that it's the machinations of Kyubey that is to blame, made things even smoother.
- At Sayaka's request, Yu Narukami brought her to the Midnight Channel, and by facing her Other Self she learned how to summon Oktavia von Seckendorff as a Persona, a skill that she put to good use during the "Great Upheaval". This, along with her getting over most of her problems has earned her entry into the GUAG magical girl sisterhood. She is forever grateful to Yu for this, bursting into tears as it sunk in that Oktavia had finally, finally been brought under control for good. Many gods and goddesses find it kind of ironic that Sayaka went from detesting Oktavia to wanting to use her in every fight.
- As such, she is one of the few Magical Girls who trusted him even after the Great Upheaval, even pointing out that technically Yu doesn't summon Lucifer himself, but rather a figment of imagination given physical form that looks like him. The two have become sparring partners as well, Yu teaching her the best way to fight in tandem with her new Persona: the fact they both use swords helps in this regard.
- Recently accepted the tutelage of one Master Ip Man, who although admires and respects Sayaka's stuanch devotion to justice, constantly reminds his new student to not lose sight of family and friendship in her devotion to the good-fight.
- She's also become close friends with Isaac Clarke. They've bonded over commonalities such as fighting horrific monsters, enduring Sanity Slippage, taking levels in badass, and finding a Second Love. Now, in addition to her powers and her ability to summon Oktavia as a persona, she also has the latest CEC weapons and tools. She and Kyouko also go on double dates with Isaac and Ellie whenever either couple aren't busy fighting off Necromorphs or Witches and Nightmares.
- Despises Lucifer almost as much as Madoka does. That was her best friend whose life he ruined, after all. And thanks to his machinations, her earthly avatar doesn't even remember Madoka anymore.
- While she doesn't hold any true antagonistic feelings for the knight, Mordred opposes her due to reminding her of the person she once was before learning a terrible truth, and is secretly jealous she managed to eventually move past her failings.
Taria de Castillo
Taria de Castillo, Goddess of Hot Witches
- Theme Song: Her stage theme.
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Her pair of Blades (a Sword and a Dagger), crossed with each other.
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Hot Witches, Evil Blondes, Proud Villainous Daughters, Dual Wielding of Sword and Dagger, Transforming Her Foes into Chicken, Antichrists, Those With Separated Siblings.
- Domains: Magic, Evil, Prophecy.
- Allies: Lord Deimos, Pagan, Quan Chi, Bernkastel, Lambdadelta, Griffith, Monokuma and His Mastermind.
- Enemies: Mordos Kull, Takeshi Tsunami, The Puella Magi (including Homura Akemi, of all people), Usagi "Serena" Tsukino/Sailor Moon and the Sailor Senshi, Zatanna Zatara, Nimue Inwudu/Madame Xanadu, Ichigo Momomiya, Makoto Naegi, Jaina Proudmoore, every Pretty Cure within the Pantheon, LEEROY JENKINS!!!.
- Taria joins the Pantheon to occupy the position of Hot Witches, as she's too hot for her own evilness.
- Rejects Lord Deimos' advances, but that doesn't mean that they plot many evil plans.
- Absolutely hates Leeroy Jenkins and wants to transform him into a chicken.
- Unlike most Deities, she outright hates Homura Akemi's guts. As a result of this, she's currenly helping Satan in his plan to usurp the Great Will's position.
Teana Lanster, Goddess of Magic Gunmans
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: The two pistols of her Device, Cross Mirage, crossed over each other
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Badass Normal, Combat Pragmatist, Shooting two guns, A gunman who's also a magic user, Having a gun that becomes a dagger, Looking down on her abilities before overcoming those insecurities, Master of Illusion, Being the weakest of a group before taking levels in asskicking, Having one of the most powerful spells in existance in her arsenal
- Domains: Guns, Illusions, Law, Star Power
- Followers, Alzack, Bisca, Irvine Kinneas, Xigbar/Braig
- Allies: Subaru Nakajima, Nanoha Takamachi, Fate Testarossa, Signum, Vita, Coyote Starrk, Batman, Noel Vermilion, Mami Tomoe
- Ascended upon suggestion by Nanoha and Subaru, along with the blessings of Coyote Starrk, to whom she was originally the High Priest to.
- Often spends her day training with other gunslingers of the Pantheon, both to learn and improve upon techniques or just to hang out with them. When she's not doing that, she's often with her best friend Subaru on one of her little trips with Scootaloo.
- Is aware of the comparisons some give in that she's the Magical Girl equivalent of Batman. As for her opinion of the caped crusader himself, she both respects and is slightly awed by him. They even occasionally work together on some cases.
- Don't let her rather low magic levels fool you. She knows how to use those abilities to their fullest extent to defeat her opponents. And if all else fails, there's always Starlight Breaker.
- Gets along very well with her fellow gunslingers, especially Starrk, who has been attempting to expound upon the aforementioned technique into something better. Teana has shown genuine interest in pursuing it, to the worry of those around her...
- Does not moles, especially if said mole has been working with her under her nose. It reminds her too much of what happened with Runessa.
- Also has a spot in the House of Profession.
The Other Mother
The Other Mother, Goddess of Dark Puppetry
(alias The Beldam)
- Theme Song: Dreaming, You Know I Love You
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: a black coat-button
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Marionette Master, Perverse Puppet, Creepy Doll, Demonic Dummy, Giant Spider, Wicked Witch, Dungeon Master, Evil Counterpart, Beware the Nice Ones, Yanderes.
- Domains: Puppets, Magic, Soul Stealing.
- Followers: The Puppet King.
- Doesn't live inside the House itself, but the House contains a passage into her world, now reduced to it's primal form: a simple web, due to the absense of potential preys. The only one remaining... for now.
- The Other Mother has been starving ever since the portal to her realm has been closed to mortals. She hopes to use her deification to open up a new portal to hunt down more children.
- She has no ambition to take over the Pantheon, however. Only hunger for love, and souls.
- She rarely leaves her world in person, however her dolls lurk all around the Pantheon, unseen, empty button eyes watching... watching something...
- Under no circumstances are those dolls to be let anywhere near the chamber of Treasures, for grave fear of The Other Mother's knowledge or use of Li'l Cal.
- There are rumors that Sasori is attempting to usurp her position, but they are unconfirmed.
Voodoo, God of Caribbean Magic Practicioners
- Theme Song: His stage theme.
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His Winged Skulls.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral, formerly Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Voodoo Practicioners, Meaningful Names, Witch Doctors, Black Magic, Tribal Face Paints, Spin Attacks, Ripping the Intestines of His Enemies With Dolls.
- Domains: Magic, Sorcery.
- Followers: Houngan, Raven Gindar.
- Allies: Scorpion, Vol'jin, Sugintou, Ichigo Kurosaki, Lord Kroak, Alice Margatroid, Carl Clover.
- Rivals: Warhead, Maximus, Tak, Pagan (fellow War Gods, with the former three as former enemies).
- Enemies: Lord Voldemort, Sosuke Aizen, Cy-5 (the War God he absolutely hates).
- The second of the War Gods to join the Pantheon. He occupies this position thanks to his usage of voodoo spells.
- Warhead is eager to fight him just like the old times of immortal battles taking place outside of the Pantheon.
- Daphne Blake of the Scooby Gang once visited his temple, and gets shocked to see him because she reminds him of a certain witch doctor she met in The Movie.
- He used to be evil, but a defeat at the hands of Maximus is why he realized the errors of his actions as a slave dealer.
Zatanna Zatara, Goddess of Wizards Disguised as Magicians
(Zatanna, The Mistress of Magic)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A Magician Hat with the letter "Z" in it.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Wizards-As-Magicians, Magician Detectives, Miss Fanservices, Lack of Secret Identity, Stocking Filler, Hot Witches, Escapists, Backward Magic Words.
- Domains: Sorcery, Stage Magic, Superheroics.
- Allies: Usagi Tsukino/Sailor Moon, Harry Potter, Natsu Dragneel, Superman, Bruce Wayne/Batman, Vic Sage/The Question, Dick Grayson/Nightwing, Diana of Themyscira/Wonder Woman, Oscar Diggs, Dr. Stephen Strange, Haruto Sohma/Kamen Rider Wizard, Sora (Kingdom Hearts).
- Enemies: Bernkastel, Quan Chi, Shang Tsung, Lord Voldemort, Lex Luthor, Draco Malfoy, Tzeentch, Sora Takigawa/Gremlin Phantom, Darkseid, High Counclilor Kal-El/Regime Superman.
- Conflicting Opinion: Homura Akemi.
- Opposes: Ebony, Arianna Black, Holly, Rose, Crystal Potter, 'Mione.
- Her ascension is one of the most awaited moments in the entire House of Magic. She was the original candidate of the Stage Magic titlle, but Oscar Diggs claimed it.
- However, Oz is impressed with her welcome and they're good friends.
- Appeared in an alternate universe, where Superman jumped the slippery slope and becomes a tyrant who reigns with iron hand. In said universe, she keeps prisoners in the Tower of Fate after the Regime's downfall when a jury recommends the death penalty. She didn't take it well.
- She's not happy to see said version of Superman in the Pantheon. Fortunately, the Superman she knows best is still a reliable teammate.
- Is finally glad that her former Justice League Dark teammate and founding member Madame Xanadu is in the Pantheon. Unfortunately couldn't be the same for John Constantine if he's ascended, for a justified reason.
The Magic Knights
Hikaru Shidou, Umi Ryuzaki, and Fuu Hououji, Triumvirate Goddesses of Swords and Sorcery
- Symbol: Their Escudo weapons (Hikaru's broadsword, Umi's rapier, and Fuu's bow and arrows)
- Theme Music: Unyielding Wish
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- All: Magic Knights, Magical Girls, Interdimensional Travel
- Hikaru: Fire, Big Swords, Spunkiness, Martyrs Without A Cause
- Umi: Water, Thin Blades, High Society
- Fuu: Wind, Archery, RPG Lovers, Meganekkos.
- Domains: Magic, Air, Water, Fire, Courage.
- Followers: Celes Chere, Gandalf
- Allies: Terra Branford (everyone), Haruka Tenou (everyone), Snake (Umi only).
- "Enemy": Celestia Ludenberg (Hikaru).
- There are rumors that Umi has a long lost brother in the War House, named Kazuya. She has denied that rumor, but she looks up to him as a big brother figure.
- Recently, she's gained another older brother figure in the form of Snake, as he mistook her for his sister after overhearing her. The mix-up was cleared up, and the two get along well.
- In the mortal realm, Hikaru had an Evil Counterpart in form of Nova. In the Pantheon, that spot was taken by Celestia Ludenberg. Recently, Hikaru has been trying to get close with Celes, hoping that she will grow some empathy and values friendship for that, just like how she tamed Nova. The Pantheon are guessing just when until Celes decided to turn Hikaru against Umi and Fuu for any purposes, though the betting pool say that the three's bonds are just too strong to manipulate like that.
- After overhearing Haruka Tenou, they mistook her for Princess Esmeraude and were about to apologize for killing her, when they realized that it was someone completely different. They get along well with Haruka and occasionally train with her in swordfighting.
Lord Tirek, God of Stealing Magic
- Demigod (Overdeity when free and sufficiently fed)
- Symbol: A pair of horns with a fireball between them
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: major villains, magic drain, demon centaurs and primates, fire casters, Satanic entities, unexpectedly evil villains from cutesy shows, manipulators, giant monsters, imprisoned villains, wanting to become godlike
- Domains: Evil, Magic, Demons, Fire
- Allies: After what he did to Discord? Hahahaha, no. Aside from Adam Davenport, even Melkor stays clear of the guy.
- Enemies: All of the Mane Six in the pantheon, Discord, King Sombra, Queen Chrysalis, and the entire House of Magic due to what he could (and most certainly would, if given the opportunity) do to them, Anyone who relies on somekind of Mana to survive.
- He is one of the very rare Gods who have been deemed too dangerous to even be given the permission of freely wandering around the Pantheon. He is currently drained of all magic and sealed inside his own cavernous temple to make sure he will remain that way. Given how powerful he can grow if only he is allowed to devour enough magic, considering that there seems to be virtually no limit to how much he can absorb, and seeing how many magically affiliated Gods exist in the Pantheon (a lot), this is probably for the best.
- Considering that he is also known to betray his allies, not even Melkor wants anything to do with him. He is fully aware that if Tirek is allowed free rein in the Pantheon, he will eventually turn on him, and could full well succeed.
- Being a very powerful unicorn, aka a very appetizing meal for Tirek, King Sombra stays as far away from his temple as possible. Tirek himself laments the fact that he never got a chance to have a taste of Sombra's dark magic, which he surmises would have tasted delicious and could have been of great help against Princess Twilight Sparkle.
- Rumor goes that, long ago, he may have wielded a powerful magical force known as the Rainbow of Darkness, with the power to bring a neverending night and to transform victims into dragons subservient to the user. Tirek himself has so far refused to comment on that, but many villains are interested in the possibilities. What they don't know is that Tirek is just waiting for a gullible villain searching for the Rainbow of Darkness to make a deal with him and break him out of his prison...
- Is scary enough that even the likes of Bernkastel and Lambdadelta are afraid of what he could do to them. If you can frighten a member of Trollkaiger into submission, you know you're a threat.