Pantheon: Other Weapon Tropes
Compared to the other three Sub-Houses of the House of Weapons, this is dedicated to Deities who are skilled in other types of weapons and weapon-related tropes. This Sub-House also has the most bizarre appearance as it is littered with countless scratches, holes, scorch marks, and everything in between.
open/close all folders
Algol, God of Shape Shifting Weapons (The Great Hero King, The Demon Star)
- Theme Song: The Supreme Sword, Regalia or Thanatos
- Greater God
- Symbol: Soul Edge and Soul Calibur around his throne.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Declares that the concepts of morality mean nothing to him, The man blocks Soul Edge's unimaginably powerful cursed power with his bare hands, Has 10 weapons hidden inside his own body, His main weapons are Soul Edge and Soul Calibur, and his body is formed out of both swords' energies
- Domains: Power, Strength, Fighting, Willpower
- Allies: Kars, Esidisi, Santana, Gill, Whamuu, En Sabah Nur
- Rivals: Ogre, Akuma, Raoh, Lu Bu, Gilgamesh, Shao Kahn, Alexander The Great, Garland, Kenpachi Zaraki, Augus, Jecht, Gajeel Redfox
- Enemies: Soul Edge, Nightmare, Soul Calibur, Sophita, Siegfried, Edge Master, Yoda, Darth Vader, Taki
- He formally merged with Soul Edge and Soul Calibur and now with the Power of Chaos, can manifest blades, shields, wrist blades, or cannons from his body at will. He also has several weapons that come out various parts of his body.
- Appeared in the pantheon in a large building surrounded by lava know as The Tower of Souls. He wishes to see gods from The House of Weapons, War, Combat come to him to give him a great battle and make Soul Calibur and Soul Edge appear so that he can claim them and return to the mortal realms and reclaim his lost kingdom.
- Is one of the few beings in the realm that Soul Edge has no effect on, it fears him as much as it does Gilgamesh.
- This is why he wishes to fight Gilgamesh as he wants to test his true power and see if he is worthy to be hailed as a King.
- After Soul Edge corrupted his son and forced Algol to kill him, he decided that he would create a weapon that would counter act Soul Edge and formed Soul Calibur To his surprise he did not realize that the sword would turn out to be just as evil as Soul Edge.
- Has gained the notice of many would be conquers in Alexander, Kahn, Garland, and Raoh and he invites them all to fight against him to see who is truly worthy to rule the realms.
- His Tower of Souls has gain the attention of many battle hunger fighters such as Akuma, Kenpachi, Augus and Lu Bu, and he shows nothing but glee at the thought of battling them, though he finds it strange that Lu Bu sounds so familiar, he saw this as a sign that they should battle.
- Although Sophita tries her hardest to defeat him and hopefully destroy the soul swords, his only ever reply with urging the brave mother to return to her children in bliss. Though sadly he has discovered that her children are now in possession of both Soul Swords and he will defeat them to gain back the swords if need be.
- Algol had met Kars in the past and though he was human at the time, his work on Soul Edge and Soul Calibur attracted his attention, thus when Kars discovered Algol in the Pantheon he was happy to lend Algol his resources and make him an honorary Pillar Man so that he can help Algol reclaim his old kingdom.
- Some claim that he sounds similar to Sol Badguy, the statement just amuses him.
Yui Ikari, Goddess of Empathic Weapons (Evangelion Unit-01, Oni System, Yui-sama)
- Greater Goddess (full-blown Overdeity when Awakened)
- Symbol: EVA-01
- Theme Song (as Eva Unit-01): The Beast II
- Alignment: True Neutral, just plain Chaotic when Awakened
- Portfolio: Mama Bears, BADASSERY, Rage beyond all comprehension, 12,000 Plates Of Fortified Armor, Possession Of An Infinite Power Source, Eating Her Opponents and Husband, Going Apeshit On Everyone Threatening Her Son, Doing Battles The Messy Way, Becoming A Goddess To Unite Humanity, Becoming A Literal Monument To Mankind, AT Fields, Armor-Integrated Restraints
- Domains: Bloodlust, War, Violence, Death, Madness.
- Allies: Shinji Ikari (her son), Asuka Langley Souryu, Rei Ayanami. Also regards most of the Good aligned mecha associated gods highly, due to how well Shinji grew up thanks to their influence, Fi, Asura
- Enemies: Pretty much everyone who looks at her son the wrong way, especially Haruhi Suzamiya, Arael, Ragyo Kiryuin.
- Currently floating somewhere in interstellar space but some eyewitness accounts have reported her to be dormant due to being Impaled with Extreme Prejudice.
- Was recently freed from her dormancy by Lucifer, who informed her of the situation with Haruhi Suzamiya's constant use of the Reset Button on her son, ruining any happiness he could ever gain, ensuring his perpetual sorrow. What happened next was probably the scariest moment of Mama Bear ever as Yui tore through the entire pantheon in her search of Haruhi, intending to kill her. After a very long battle that saw Superman and Goku barely holding back the enraged mother and the destruction of the Reset Button, she was finally stopped by her own pleading son. While Yui did stop her rampage, if only for Shinji's sake, she warned that if any other deity ever messes with him, she will kill them regardless of alignment.
- With Yui properly ascended, she was given her human form back. Though, she is able to turn her self back to Unit-1 but without the armor.
- Has joined the GUAC, becoming a soldier of the Morningstar Battalion. Despite being a member, her loyalty to Lucifer is pretty low. The Lightbringer's not passive, though: he ensured her continued loyalty by taking measures to improve Shinji's lot in life by promising to investigate alternate titles he could switch over to in order to leave his... conflicting... portfolio behind. He also relayed proof of her husband's acceptance of a post in the GUAL, knowing her smoldering wrath will keep her well within the GUAC's aegis for the moment. Yui has grudgingly admitted that Lucifer's got her attention at the moment, with the eventual possibility of joining the Battalion for good still on the table.
- Became fast friends with Asura, finding their share interest of doing nearly everything in their power, almost destroying the universe in the process if need be, to protect their children. There are some in the House of Love who actually ship the two.
- Her relationship with both Asuka and Rei is kind of complicated. On one hand, she finds Asuka's and Shinji's relationship to be very disturbing and she is pretty much angry that Rei is a clone of herself. But after finding out how much crap they went through, she decided to officially adopt the two, hoping to fix any mental damages they made have suffer.
- The fact that Yui adopting Asuka and Rei would make them Shinji's sisters combine with his own confusing attraction to them has not gone unnoticed by many.
- Hates every parents in the pantheon who are known to abuse their own children. She especially loath Ragyo Kiryuin because of her molestation of Satsuki Kiryuin and experimenting on her other daughter, Ryuko Matoi. She swear that if she ever come across Ragyo, she pop her head like a grape.
- Despite Yui's violent nature when it comes to protecting her son, many of the nicer mothers of the pantheon have nothing but respect for her.
- Is not happy of the rumors flying around that she orchestrated the event that lead to Shinji witnessing her being absorbed into Unit 1. Whether she is upset because those rumors are false or that they are true and them finding out is unknown.
- Is also not happy when people, especially Sigmund Freud, think her relationship with her son is more then mother and son.
Black Bolt, God of Voice Weapons (Blackagar Boltagon, King of the Inhumans)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His helmet on the Inhumans insignia.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Ground-breaking Whisper, The Voiceless, Blessed with Suck, Flight, Strength And Durability, The Good Captain
- Domains: Weapons, Sound, Space
- Followers: Dinah Lance/Black Canary.
- Allies: Johnny Storm/Human Torch, Susan Richards/Invincible Woman, Reed Richards/Mister Fantastic, Thor Odinson, Eucliwood Hellscythe.
- Rivals: Dovahkiin.
- Although he is only an Intermediate God, Black Bolt is listed as one of the men capable of destroying the Pantheon. That is, if he ever shouts on the level of BRIAN BLESSED! He never wants to, though.
- They are very glad that the Fantastic Four ascended, though they're still looking for the member with rock body (The Thing).
- Has gained a rivalry with the Dovakhin for having a very loud voice rivaling his, but for the purpose of controlling dragons. The pantheon also advises the two to avoid a screaming match with each other.
- He seems to be glad that three members of the Fantastic Four ascended.
- He sympathized with Eucliwood as he too knows what it's like to not be able to speak without terrible things happening around them
Donkey Kong, God Of Strange Ammo And Barrel Throwing (King of the Jungle)
- Theme song: Jungle Hijinx.
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A Barrel with the letters DK on it
- Alignment: Chaotic Good (except when opposing Mario; then he's is more on the evil side, and even then... let's just say Mario wasn't always the paragon of virtue he's now.)
- Portfolio: Bamboo Technology, Funny Animals, Theme Tune Rap, Power Of Music, Rhythm Games
- Domains: Strength, Primates, Bananas, Barrels
- Allies: Mario and Luigi, Yoshi, Princess Peach and Daisy, Diddy Kong, King Kong, Chuggaa Conroy, Cranky Kong, Jon Jafari.
- Enemies: Bowser, King K. Rool, Frieza.
- A number of Gods doubted the effectiveness of using fruits as weapons. Donkey Kong personally taught them one thing about coconuts: they hurt like crap.
- Gets harassed from time to time by another Kong who claims to be a King. DK's response can be roughly summarized as "barrel to the face."
- His temple is rather empty since Cranky Kong spends most of his time there, ranting about how he could have fulfilled DK's godly duties a thousand times better than him back in his prime.
- This has finally been fixed since Cranky has been given his own shrine within the House of Emotion.
- Often gets into fights with Mario for a variety of reasons. It's all in good fun though.
- Had a bit of a laugh with Gordon Ramsay calling him a "Donkey". The chef had to take the insult back when he realized who he was speaking to (that and Donkey Kong had a barrel ready to throw at his face).
- When spoken with by gods that can understand him, DK comes off as well meaning, if a little on the dim side. A translator was finally able to tell others what his ape howl meant when he jumped into a fight. "Banana Slama!"
- Donkey Kong actually regularly visits the house of music, and is a better singer, in his own tongue, than one might suspect. He is also a lover of bongo drums, though it's advised to keep a safe distance when he really starts playing.
- Finally giving up after the latest theft, Donkey Kong has asked that his personal banana hoard be moved into the Pantheon Treasury so he might finally be able to eat his bananas in peace.
- Some people has said that Donkey Kong likes to "expand his dong". We would rather not discuss about that.
Edge, God Of Opportunists and Tables, Ladders and Chairs (The Rated R-Superstar, The Ultimate Opportunist, Adam Copeland, Dwight Hendrickson.)
- Theme Song: "Metalingus" preceded with the words "You think you know me". Alternatively "You Think You Know Me".
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: An MPAA R-rating logo inside a Star.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Professional Wrestling, Gimmick Matches, Side Changers, Cheating, Kicking Them While They Are Down, Waiting for the Right Moment to Strike, Bad Boys Who Get All The Girls.
- Domains: Competition, Glory, Trickery, Sex, Metal.
- Allies: Randy Orton (when teamed up as Rated RKO), Gangrel and Luna Vachon (unwillingly), Christian
- Rivals: John Cena (a friendly one), Rey Mysterio (same), The Undertaker, Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy (both of them friendly) Kane.
- Enemies: John Bradshaw Layfield, Michael Cole's Laptop.
- Was sent to Hell by The Undertaker but somehow cheated him into sending him here. Rest assured, the Deadman will find him.
- Ascended by using Money in the Bank against John Bradshaw Layfield, making him a mere mortal while securing his own spot in the pantheon.
- However, JBL returned as the God of Heels and a commentator for the Pantheon Wrestling Federation.
- He ascended from Demigod to Lesser God after spearing The Gooker during the 8-Man Hell In A Cell Elimination match that determined the God of Pro Wrestling. He didn't win the match, but simply dealing a powerful blow to the Disgraces was enough to grant him enough appreciation from the Pantheon.
- He's now an Intermediate God since joining the WWE Hall of Fame.
- The House of Love keeps a close eye on Edge. To say that they are annoyed by the fact that he has slept with many of the female members of the Pantheon who were already in a relation would be an understatement.
- Edge has mastered the art of opportunism to perfection. He has been able to spear many deities in a great variety of moments, such as during deep kisses, funerals, bathroom breaks, meetings, concerts, rousing speeches, recently earned victories, during the Jump Scare of a screamer, birthdays etc etc. He has even given advice to ninjas of the Pantheon.
- Was relieved to find out that Christian made it to the Pantheon at long last...but not when Gangrel got into the Pantheon. When asked why Gangrel's ascension was a bad thing, Edge immediately shut up. Gangrel just smirked, knowing that Edge would do anything to keep that dirty little secret buried and mocked him by using Edge's famous, "For the benefit of those with flash photography..." line, asking the Gods to see them do a "Five-Second Pose". Edge was then seen screaming and tossing chairs everywhere.
- Has an Odd Friendship with Rey Mysterio, having teamed up with him a few times and all. That said, the last time they teamed together, he speared Mysterio after the match was over and Rey retaliated with the 619. The next day they greeted each other as if the fight didn't happen.
- At first, there was some animosity upon him learning that both Matt and Jeff Hardy atoned for their crimes and made it back to the Pantheon. He personally asked them to meet within the Pantheon Square Garden. The two thought it was an ambush...he just hugged them and said it was nice to see them back proper and that it was time to bury the hatchet over their antagonism over each other.
- Has an avatar that goes by Dwight Hendrickson who tends to stay away from this particular House. Why? Well, Dwight has this special "blessing" that has it that bullets, no matter where they're fired and whoever their target was, are always going to be directed at him. Thus, Dwight has to go to the House of Craft for some powerful bullet-proof armor if he ever wants to even take two steps into the House.
Gajeel Redfox, God of Tranforming Limbs into Weapons(Black Steel)
- Theme Song: Kurogane, Metallic Kiss
- Intermediate God (Greater God when using Dragon Force or Iron Shadow Dragon mode)
- Symbol: A Metal sculpture of the Fairy Tail guild mark.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good (Was Chaotic Neutral)
- Portfolio: Transforming Limbs into Various tools and weapons, Metal Manipulation, Shadow Manipulation, Slasher Smile, Dark Is Not Evil (post Heel-Face Turn), "Gihihihihi..."
- Domains: Metal, Dragons
- Allies: Lucy Heartfilia, Gray Fullbuster, Juvia, Erza, Cana, Vegeta, Josuke Higashikata, Fenrich, Vali Lucifer
- Rivals: Natsu Dragneel, Issei Hyodo, Algol
- Enemies: Ornstein, Smough, Acnologia, Mard Geer Tartaros, Makoto Shishio, Dr. Eggman, Dr. Wily
- Odd Friendship with: Master Chief
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Rias Gremory (one-sided on her part)
- Good Counterpart to: Baraka
- He was annoyed at Natsu kept on bragging on his godhood and tried to find a way into the pantheon just to shut him up.
- His ascension celebration was short lived by Ornstein and Smough. The former attacked him for being a dragon slayer because he should be the only dragon slayer in the pantheon and the latter did it in an attempt to one up the former. Gajeel tried to shut the two up by stabbing them on the chest.
- He's set his eyes on Issei Hyodo, saying he's interested to see if he really is as powerful as he's rumored to be. Issei doesn't like it, as, knowing that Gajeel is a dragonslayer, he thinks he might want to kill him, similarly to Ornstein. Gajeel, on his side, sworn he won't kill him, but to make matters rockier for Issei, he's become friends with Vali Lucifer.
- This desire to fight with Issei, coupled up with him being a dragonslayer, however, earned Gajeel the ire of Rias Gremory, who does not trust his words whatsoever. Gajeel has made abundantly clear to the redhead that he's in no way like Gwyn's knight, but she doesn't buy his words, as she was scarred for life following Ornstein's maniacal hunt on Issei. In spite of this, Rias is more than willing to put aside her differences with Gajeel when it comes to fighting Mard Geer Tartaros.
- He eats metal as part of his balanced diet. So many robot god are wary of him eating them like he did Eggman and Dr. Wily's robots. he finds their claims a bit ridiculous as he is not like the Salamander who has a habit of ruining barbecues by eating the fire and charring the meat in the process.
- He suprisingly gets along rather well with Master Chief it is noted that the sound the same and he dislikes Makoto Shishio for the same reason. Mostly because he reminds him of the time he used to Kick the Dog. He can also been seen hanging out with Josuke Higashikata and Fenrich as they sound very similar in Japanese.
- He is very good friends with Vegeta given that they have the very similar hairstyles, personalities and was initially rejected by their new comrades after their Heel-Face Turn.
- Gajeel has also found another rival in Algol due to their similar ways of battling. They haven't managed to fight yet, but both sides are waiting the day to come. Gajeel's biggest rival excluding Natsu, however, is Baraka, who's often coined by the gods as his Evil Counterpart.
- Has enhanced his training since learning of Acnologia's ascension alongside Natsu and Wendy. He has no intentions of losing to the Black Dragon again.
Toyotomi Hideyoshi, God of Using Human Bodies As Weapons (Gorilla, the Supreme King)
- Theme Song: This is a Fight to Change the World.
- Intermediate God
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Symbol: The Toyotomi Clan crest◊... with his Power Fist clenched upwards.
- Portfolio: Large and In Charge, Bad Guys With Honor, Power Fist, Grabbing Allies And Smacking Enemies With Them, Grapplers, Not-So-Good Light, Well-Intentioned Extremist.
- Domains: War, Weapons, 'Friendship'.
- Allies: Ishida Mitsunari, Dian Wei, Otani Yoshitsugu.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Oda Nobunaga.
- Enemies: Tokugawa Ieyasu, Maeda Keiji, Fortinbras
- Friendly Enemies With: Raoh, Adell
- Worthy Opponent: Mori Motonari.
- Rose from the grave due to the efforts of his trusted vassal Ishida Mitsunari. Hideyoshi plans to resume his conquest... as well as vengeance on Ieyasu who killed him. Things went on a boost when Hideyoshi's strategist, Otani Yoshitsugu, ascended.
- He actually sought interest in the Disgraces section. That is, the Gods over there just serves as humanoid bodies to be used by him in smacking his foes. Though his bare fists are no slouch either.
- Has a friendly rivalry with Raoh. Due to their stances within the GUAE and GUAG, they often come to blows... and respect each others' strength.
- Recently he has been working towards finding a seat of power to ensure Hanbe's ascension next. Once all of his top retainers have reached godhood, he can begin to move forward. However, as of recent, he seemed to be delaying the project, waiting for one more top retainer... Shima Sakon.
- Considers Mori Motonari as a worthy opponent.
- Surprisingly enough, he gets confused with either Piccolo or Vegeta, due to having them a same voice.
- Hideyoshi has learned somewhere from his 'origin' that had he succeeded unifying the Land of the Rising Sun, he would've continued to expand the borders into the land called 'Korea' through a bloody campaign... although it ended with the 'origin' failing. Hideyoshi claims that if he would have his current army, he would've succeeded in his 'origin''s stead.
- He also learned how in another timeline he was kind of a weasel that submitted to the power of Genma. Hideyoshi is not amused and swore that he will bury that image with his fist and strength. And so, when Fortinbras came to offer him strength again, Hideyoshi had a violent battle and ended up throwing Fortinbras out of his house and gave a law that all who fights under the Toyotomi banner must NEVER succumb to Genma influence, or else they get splattered with his fist.
- In one universe, where Nobunaga was murdered, Hideyoshi conquered Osaka and fielded an army that ultimately brought down three castles in Kyoto as payback, reuniting Japan once more. A few years later, however, he and his army tried to conquer Korea, and were only defeated thanks to Yi Sun-Sin's "secret weapon".
- By the end of it, Hideyoshi remarked that Yi Shun-Sin was pretty impressive to hold off his army, but Hideyoshi was holding back because he did not go down there himself and started tossing the Korean soldiers like rag dolls. He told the Korean leader to enjoy their victory while it lasted.
Lester, God of Weaponized Pens and Improvised Projectiles (Bullseye)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A Crosshair plus a Playing Card.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Weaponized Pens, Improvised Projectiles, Psychos For Hire, Uber-bastardry, For the Evulz, Batshit Crazy People, Self Made Orphans, Squick.
- Domains: Chaos, Domination, Guns, Madness, Money, Evil, Murder.
- Allies: Red Skull, Loki, Nu-13, Kotonoha Katsura, Yukiteru Amano, Tsukuyomi, Yuno Gasai.
- Enemies: Elektra, Daredevil, Spider-Man, Batman, Deadpool.
- Ascended after winning a sharpshooting contest in the Pantheon Academy, by using nothing but pens and playing cards.
- Is deciding what to make of Rip Van Winkle. Sure, the girl's good. But Bullseye still thinks she cheats.
- He's not happy at seeing Elektra in the Pantheon, and now expects a rematch against her.
Mega Man, God of Power Replication (Rock Light, The Blue Bomber, The Super Fighting Robot, Rockman, Blue Metal Hero)
- Theme Music: Mega Man 2 Credits.
- Intermediate God (when not upgraded)
- Symbol: His blue helmet.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Variable Weapon Systems, Arm Cannons, Ridiculously Human Robots, Super-Powered Robot Meter Maids, Underwear of Power, Badass Adorable
- Domain: City, Protection, Law, Good.
- Followers: Vent, Aile, Ashe, Mega Man Volnutt (nee Trigger, who follows Mega Man out of a sense of peer pressure more than appropriateness), Hub "Mega Man" Hikari, Soma Cruz, Spiritia Rosenberg, and an army of Smeargle.
- Allies: Proto Man, Astro Boy, X, Axl, Zero, Lan Hikari, Kirby, Tsukasa Kadoya, Sonic the Hedgehog, Mario, Grey, George, Geo Stelar.
- Enemies: Dr. Wily, Dr. Weil, M. Bison (just go with it), Dr. Eggman
- Rivals: Bass
- Despite not being too powerful without his upgrades, he is able to defeat most gods once he starts to defeat the weaker ones. Thus, he spends a lot of time in the House of Technology in hopes of finding more upgrades.
- Was actually quite floored when he found out he was tapped to participate in the fourth Super Smash Bros. event, though he has no idea who vouched for him. Some think it was a pity gift for such a craptastic 25th birthday. Rumor has it Sonic gave it to him as thanks for such an awesome crossover. Although another rumor say that the invitation was handed down personally by Mario himself for being such an iconic character amongst the NES era and made his mark well to Nintendo. Because of this, as well as his Legacy Character status, he was able to elevate to Intermediate status.
- Has become good friends with Sonic The Hedgehog, after they worked together to prevent Drs. Eggman and Wily from reshaping reality to their whim.
- Also in the House of Power
Temari, Goddess of Giant Deadly Fans (The Ninja Lumberjack, Temari Nara)
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: Her open Tessen.
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Ninjas, Razor Wind, Paper Fans of Doom, Defrosting Ice Queen, Summoning Kamaitachi, Long-Range Fighter, Jerk with a Heart of Gold.
- Domain: Air, Family, Sand, Ninjutsu.
- Allies: Shikamaru Nara (Her Husband), Batman, Masaki Andoh, Captain Planet, Gaara, Anji Mito, Kitana.
- Often visits the House of Love to convene with Mai Shiranui (fellow ninja) and at the Academy to spend tea time with Shizuru (they both love the color purple).
- Normally has to work with Batman to get Shikamaru to do anything (that is, he tells her what needs to be done, and she gets the lazy bum to do it).
- Any insinuations that she and Shikamaru are an item will result in outrage... and possibly violence. Saying "I told you so." After they inevitably hooked up ends with more violence.
- Doesn't take kindly to those who point out that "that hairstyle looks so much better on Yotsuba..."
- Expected Masaki Andoh to be her follower, considering his friends already followed the Gods of their respective elements. But he didn't show up... until the day of his ascension alongside with his fellow partners.
Anji Mito and Kitana
Anji Mito and Kitana, Co-Gods of Battle Fans (Kitana:The Empress of Netherrealm)
- Theme Song: FU-U-GA (for Anji).
- Lesser Gods
- Symbol: The Zessen Fan (Anji) and the Symbol of Edenia (Kitana).
- Alignment: True Neutral for Anji, Neutral Good for Kitana (Eventually becomes True Neutral after the 25 Year Prophecy).
- Anji: Paper Made Fans Guys With Glasses, Walking Shirtless Scene, Amiability With Fun, Knowledge-Seeker, Rare Japanese.
- Kitana: Bladed Fans, Action Girls, Everything's Better with Princesses, Kiss of Death, Rapunzel Hair, True Blue Femininity, Combat Stilettos, Rebellious Princesses, Ladies of War, Decapitation, Having Three Variations (Assassin, Royal Storm, Mournful).
- Domains: Weapons, War, Combat.
- Anji: Personal Appearance.
- Kitana: Royalty.
- Former Ally: Raiden (for Kitana, It didn't last long).
- Allies: Yukiko Amagi.
- Conflicting Opinion: Mai Shiranui (for Anji), AJ Lee (for Kitana).
- Exclusive to Anji Mito:
- Due to the events in the Pantheon, Anji is considered to be Litchi's rival. They used to be friends when she's in the GUAE, but while she left (because she was unwilling in the first place), Anji opted to stay and still sought for the secret of That Man from GUAE due to Quan Chi's influence. There are rumors that one day he may be ordered to retrieve her back, though he instead got Kitana thanks to Quan Chi enslaving her and sending her to the GUAE.
- Anji's fans can grow in size, generate ki, wind, lightning... and perhaps decapitation can become an option if Anji wanted.
- Also another reason for him to be here is to protect Baiken, who finally gained a place in the Pantheon. Not that she needed it... but still.
- Anji has been attracting those of opposite sex for some reason. Jecht finally thinks he's got a competition, but claims Anji's got a long way to go in terms of Memetic Sex.
- To everyone's surprise, Anji is not present during the announcement of Xrd. We suspect that it may have to do with the ascension of Baiken, who's also similarly not present.
- Exclusive to Kitana:
- Kitana got depowered to the mortal realm due to an unfortunate event that befell her mother Sindel (which was out of her control).
- However, thanks to the ascension of both Johhny Cage and Sonya Blade that helped Kitana to re-ascend and break free from Quan Chi's control. Kitana swears that her avatar will be safe again and free her mother Sindel from The Fallen... oh, and to kick Quan Chi's butt once and for all.
- Doesn't like AJ Lee, despite the fact she once dressed as her in a Halloween match. This enmity originated for the fact that AJ Lee joined forces with Mileena. However, after a wonderful performance in WrestleMania with Paige to take out the Bella Twins, Kitana changed her perception of the Geek Goddess.
- Kitana respects Thor as she reminds her of Raiden, who currently's on The Fallen.
- That being said, despite what... happened, Kitana will gladly apply a Fatality to anyone who dares call out her mother (Sindel) in The Fallen to be just merely a murderous evil bitch.
- Kitana is very happy to see her lover Liu Kang in the Pantheon. However, he doesn't want to be kissed since her Kiss of Death would explode him in gory pieces.
- After discovering that Raiden's actions were what caused her alongside with Kung Lao, Kurtis Stryker, Smoke and Sub-Zero to be enslaved by Quan Chi and sent to the GUAE Re-education Facility, she alongside with the aforementioned, severed his ties with him and found new mentors in the form of Thrall and Rachel Alucard.
- Became the first Kombatant to break free from Quan Chi's control and escape the GUAE Re-education Facility with the help of Johnny Cage, Sonya Blade and Rachel Alucard.
- Unfortunately, she stayed a revenant in the process. After the 25 Years passed, she became the Empress of Netherrealm with Liu Kang as her Emperor. They were recently visited by Raiden, now sporting darker clothing and a harsher demeanor, who warned them of what would happen if they invaded Earthrealm by pulling out Shinnok's twitching head. Though she still has little love for him, Kitana is willing to accept that Raiden has gotten smarter over the past few decades, according to reliable accounts. The living Kitana shown in some depictions is from an alternate timeline.
- With the revelation of Shinnok and Quan Chi's role in Raiden's supposed mistakes and subsequent fall, she has started to somewhat warm up to the Thunder God. It's not much, but it's a start.
- Kitana got depowered to the mortal realm due to an unfortunate event that befell her mother Sindel (which was out of her control).
Astolfo, GOD of Paralyze Sound (Rider of Black, The Twelfth Paladin of Charlemagne)
- Lesser GOD
- Symbol: HIS La Black Luna horn
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Badass Adorable, Cute Little Fang, Excited Young Boy, Motor Mouth, Protecting People Just Because, World's Most Beautiful MALE, Eternally Optimistic, The Ditz, Braided Haired Pretty BOY, Looking Like a Lady, Plucky Comic Relief, Nice GUY
- Domain: Beauty, Heroism, Trap
- Allies: Rider, Alexander the Great, Bridget, Arturia Pendragon, Hasta, Charlotte Dunois, Ky Kiske, Princess Luna
- Enemies: Mordred, Achilles, Melkor
- Unknown Rival: Aphrodite
- While there aren't that many well known people to fit the Sonic Stunner trope, the Court of the Gods finally found someone in the paladin Astolfo. Owner of the La Black Luna, a magical horn gifted to him by the good witch Logestila of Avalon, the sound has been describe as a combination of a dragon's roar, a giant bird's cry, and a divine horse's neighing. It can cause anyone to be paralyze with fear and can even shatter the most lowly of mooks.
- We swear to Cosmos, Lucifer, Melkor, and YHVH that Astolfo is 1000% male. Ok, so maybe his battle outfit is more feminine then what you expect. Alright, his civilian outfit has a skirt, shows his midriff and his hood has bunny ears, and then there was that time he wore a female School Swimsuit with thigh-highs, but honestly, Astolfo is totally male.
- Has gain a rival in Aphrodite after the former found out that many consider him more beautiful then her and he should take her World's Most Beautiful Woman title despite being male. Astolfo for his part is oblivious to this rivalry and barely notice the insults Aphrodite throws at him.
- Heard that the unbreakable sword Durendal was in the pantheon. Wanting to retrieve it for his cousin, Roland, if he ever ascended, he set out for the mighty sword.
- He first encounter Xenovia Quarta who own a version of Durendal. After asking her for the sword, which she refuse, the two fought . After battling for quite awhile, Astolfo was info that Xenovia's Durendal did shattered at one point. Thinking that couldn't be the true Durendal, Astolfo apologized for his action and left.
- Astolfo then went to the treasure to see if the Durendal in there was Roland's. Unfortunelty no one told him how this one cause anybody with a low will to lose their mind and go berserk. So when he grabbed hold of the sword, his mind went blank and went on a rampage. Luckily the 2nd Division Symphogear rescued him before any real damage could accure. Amazingly, he wasn't that shaken by the event and only smiled and thank his saviors before heading off, still hoping to find the true Durendal.
- With the sole of exception of Achilles, Astolfo has made friends with both Alexander the Great and Rider and the three have race against one another.
- Speaking of riding, many were surprise that Astolfo's personal mount was a hippogriff when most knew him riding the magical horse Rabicano. Astolfo does mention he can summon him, he just prefer the hippogriff.
- Astolfo was well know as a lady's man. But with his ascension many consider him a Guys Man as well.
- Became real close to Arturia Pendragon, her compassionate nature reminding him of Joan of Arc. This closeness has cause Arturia's own 'son' Mordred to become jealous. To 'him', it's just a painful reminder of the closeness 'he' was denied.
- Made fast friends with fellow traps Bridget and Hasta. Some gods, well, actually Haruhi Suzamiya, try to force the three to wear female clothes. While Hasta and Bridget don't like the idea, Astolfo seems to be ok with it.
- On the flip side, Astolfo also befriended fellow Frenchmen Charlotte Dunois. Humorously, Astolfo actually mistook Charl as male but he was corrected.
- Because of his journey to the moon to find a cure for Roland's madness, Astolfo is able to summon Princess Luna as a personal mount. Though, the princess of the night only allows him to ride her in the most dire of situation
- Is adore by every member of the Sacred Knights. Many see Astolfo as a sort of little brother, even if he might be older then most of them.
Black Orchid, Goddess of Retractable Weapons (B. Orchid)
- Theme Song: "K.I. Feeling", "Play Hard" or "Touch Me and I'll Break Your Face".
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A pair of Rifles and a Gold Tiger.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Miss Fanservices, Orgasmic Combat, Kick Chicks, Shaping into a Flaming Panther, Spy Catsuits, Turning Into Frogs and Stepping on Them, Flashing Her Top to Humans, Aliens, Dinosaurs, Werewolves and a Freaking Living Skeleton Without... a "Bone" in the Pelvis.
- Domains: Beauty, Magic, Weapons, Appeareance, Close Combat, Ultra Combos, Fanservice.
- Followers: Kim Possible, Eagle.
- She who won the first Killer Instinct tournament by defeating Eyedol. But it released a bigger threat in form of Gargos, after that travelled back to the past to fight him.
- Revealed that Jago is her Younger brother. Now that he joined the Pantheon, They Fight Crime together.
- Swears to destroy every Fulgore in existence, due to their army... particularly their leader for killing her parents.
- Some gods have seen her sparring with Issei, Rias and Akeno, who are all good friends with her.
- Recently, she won the fight against fellow Goddess Ivy Valentine, despite the fact she has bigger breasts than her. Wiz and Boomstick were the ones who arranged this fight.
- She's back in Killer Instinct 2013 for the Xbox One. This time, manages to materialize her Flaming Panther into a summoning pet, via Instinct Mode.
- She's still planning on closing Ultratech for good. It seems that she's currently taking notes from Lelouch vi Brittania due to forming part of a resistance.
Blake Belladonna, Goddess of Sheath Combat and Literal Pistol-Whipping
- Theme Song: "From Shadows"
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Her weapon, Gambol Shroud
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: black-wearing females who are on the side of good, wearing a large black bow that hides her cat ears, dark haired, broken girls, showing a warm and icy personality
- Domains: Weapons, Combat, Cats
- Allies: Team RWBY (Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Yang Xiao Long), Team JNPR (Jaune Arc, Pyrrha Nikos, Lie Ren, Nora Valkyrie), Ichigo Momoya, Taokaka, Lulu, the Beast, Belle, Sun Wukong, Kairi, Kuroka
- Opposes: Roman Torchwick, Gaston
- Is Deathly Afraid of: The Meta
- Follower: Paine
- Ascended as part of Ruby's plan to get all of Team RWBY ascended. Made her way after being flung from a far away distance and landed on all fours. Some noticed how her bow twitched when she landed, but none paid heed to it at all.
- Sometimes is seen in the House of Knowledge, catching up on a book series called "Ninjas of Love". Phineas finds it a bit funny.
- Usually hangs out with Ichigo Momoya who consoles her over social issues regarding Blake's identity as a Faunus. She's also been consoled by the House of Friendship (well most of it, seeing as there's this thing called the "Friendship Asylum" going on) telling her that she was fine as she was.
- She is friend with Sun Wukong, in which he reminds her of a Faunus friend of the same name, personality, and even weapon.
- Blake has more than once been mistaken for a Princess of Heart due to her name sometimes being mixed up with Belle's.
- To the point where Gaston heard rumors of "another version of Belle" ascending. The reality turned out to be a bit different. Upon finding out that Blake wasn't the girl he'd envisioned, Gaston was upset. Then he ended up getting on not only Blake's bad side, but the collective bad side of her team, reminding them too much of their mortal classmate, Cardin. Though one quick slap from her sheath was enough for Gaston to get the message and leave.
- Was not happy when Roman Torchwick ascended, and it was made even worse when she found out they'd be in not only the same house of the Pantheon, but the same section as well. Though Blake realizes this would give her a good opportunity to keep an eye on Torchwick, though not to the point of exhausting herself (to her team's relief).
- More than a few deities in the Pantheon seem to be aware that she's a Faunus, but are willing to wait until she's ready to explain it herself. Though she wishes some of them would stop making cat puns.
- Spends a surprising large amount of time around Kuroka, who to many people looks a lot like some sort of long-lost sister. Blake on her part tolerates the nekomata and her teasing, saying it's no worse than Yang's puns. However, she does appreciate Kuroka's presence as one Cat Girl to another.
- Is all but terrified of the Meta, a serial killer who seemingly abandoned his humanity for power.
- Has declared a truce with Torchwick for the foreseeable future, dedicated to the mourning of their creator's passing.
Diddy Kong, God of Edible Ammunition (The Acrobat)
- Theme song: Stickerbush Symphony
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His Nintendo Cap next to a Peanut Popgun.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: gadgets made out of barrels, firing guns that shoot peanuts, red caps, wearing clothes (but no pants), Banana Peels
- Domains: Monkeys, Guns, Friendship
- Allies: Donkey Kong, Mario, Jon Jafari, Luigi, Cranky Kong
- Enemies: King K. Rool, Tabuu, Frieza
- Donkey Kong missed his good pal and decided to bring him up to the Pantheon for some fun. Diddy Kong was excited and clamored his way up on his jetpack. Has surprised many of the other gun-slinging gods with this Peanut Gun, as he proves that peanuts can be just as deadly as bullets if they're flying straight into your face at blinding speeds.
- Usually goes with Donkey Kong to the House of Food for some bananas, but has been reprimanded for constantly leaving banana peels everywhere, causing many of the Gods in that House to slip and crash.
Isaac, God of Multi-Purpose Tears (Cain, Maggie, Eve, Judas, Samson, ???, Blue Baby, Azazel, Lazarus, Eden, The Lost)
- Rank: Lesser God (although potentially a Greater God)
- Symbol: A crying child's face
- Alignment: Neutral Good is the best guess, being so young.
- Portfolio: Woobieism, Being Adorable AND Badass, Curling up in the fetal position, Ironic Names, Biblical Motifs.
- Domains: Luck, Good, Possibly Evil, Heaven, Hell, Monsters, Randomness
- Allies: Cosmos, Almost all good-aligned gods, and Lucifer seems slightly fond of him.
- Enemies: Almost all evil-aligned gods.
- Isaac ascended to the pantheon after he ventured into the...creepy basement of his home and managed to do...something. Nobody's quite sure, as the events are usually told by a mysterious story-teller, and Isaac himself never really talks much. However, most gods are pretty sure that taking out Satan while still a mere child counts.
- As one of the youngest gods in the Pantheon, Isaac is always treated with special care not to make him cry, considering his abilities.
- Isaac may sometimes appear differently, wearing different wigs or hats, or even being dead on some days. It's best to tread with caution when these different personalities come into play.
- As one of the gods most vulnerable to the RNG, Isaac's repeated journeys into the basement can just as often lead to success as failure.
- The SCP Foundation is considering inducting Isaac, and some of the items he possesses, into their ranks. Whether as an agent or as a SCP is yet to be seen.
- One Christmas, he finally got a gift that wasn't a lump of coal, a wig or a turd from his deranged mother. For the first time in a very long time, he cried Tears of Joy.
- At one point, Vinesauce tried to get Isaac into his island. What end up happening was Isaac warping the reality to cause the island to reset until a certain point. Where Vinesauce was able to recover from the worst of it and Isaac eventually did have to get into the island, some gods started fearing that Isaac really has Reality Warper powers, or the accident was due of outside sources.
Kung Lao, God of Bladed Hats
- Theme Song: "Kung Lao's Theme" by Felix Cartal
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His Bladed Hat.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Using His Iconic Hat for Attacks and Fatalities, Masquerading as a Guard, Porting the Name of His Ancestor, Heterosexual Life-Partners With Liu Kang, Heroic Neutrals, Martial Pacifists, Spin Attacks, Offscreen Teleportation, Warrior Monks, Being Tall, Dark and Handsome.
- Domains: Combat, Weapons, Good.
- Former Ally: Raiden (after the events of Mortal Kombat 9).
- Vitriolic Best Buds With: Rachel Alucard, Thrall.
- Rival: Reptile.
- Enemies: Shao Kahn, Shang Tsung, Kano, Quan Chi, Shinnok, Mileena, Tanya.
- Pities: Sindel.
- Gains a place to the Pantheon thanks to his ever reliable razor-sharped hat. Throwing it has advantages with functions like straight cut, boomerang effect, and even more.
- James Bond is rather impressed with his hat, given the fact that Bond reminds him of Oddjob, a notorious criminal. However, Kung Lao is a good guy, earning Bond's respect.
- During the reset events, he got killed by Shao Kahn before the invasion. This earned the wrath of Liu Kang.
- If anything, don't mention to him the way he's portrayed as an overzealous bitter in Shaolin Monks. Value your life if you don't do so.
- On the other hand, one of his Fatalities is pulling The Rabbit of Caerbannog from his hat.
- After discovering that Raiden's actions were what caused him alongside with Kitana, Kurtis Stryker, Smoke and Sub-Zero to be enslaved by Quan Chi and sent to the GUAE Re-education Facility, he alongside with the aforementioned, severed his ties with him. Unlike the others, he doesn't want to collaborate with Rachel Alucard
and especially Thrall.
- Became the second Kombatant to break free from Quan Chi's control and escape the GUAE Re-education Facility after Kitana with the help of Johnny Cage, Sonya Blade and Rachel Alucard.
- After somehow recovering from Quan Chi's evil magic, Kung Lao's been kicking butt well into his fifties. Also, his younger cousin Kung Jin showed up during the events of the 25 Year Prophecy.
- The 25 years have passed, but Kung Lao is sadly stuck as a revenant forever thanks to Scorpion's actions. It turns out the visions of him as an old man come from other timelines.
- Upon learning that Shinnok and Quan Chi were actually responsible for most of what were supposedly Raiden's blunders, Kung Lao has considered reconnecting with his old mentor.
Millia Rage, Goddess of Weaponized Hair
- Theme Song: "Writhe in Pain".
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: The Assassin's Guild Logo, slashed down the middle.
- Alignment: True Neutral, sometimes Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Prehensile Hair, Orphans, Former Assassins, Musical References, Having Strong Feelings for her Foe (Although She Doesn't Admit It), Graceful Battle, Celibate Heroines, Panty Shots, Lust Shaker, Nicer Personalities Behind Cold Exteriors.
- Domains: Fury, Limbo, Revenge, Combat.
- Followers: Scott O'Connor, Filia.
- Allies: Litchi Faye Ling, Noel Vermillion, Bayonetta, Golden Darkness, Shantae, Rachel Roth/Raven.
- Rival: Zato-1.
- Enemies: Justice, I-No.
- Tries to stay away from pretty much everyone else in the Pantheons, though with her wild hair, her good looks, and her... erm... agile fighting style, she's fairly popular (especially with Dante).
- Secretly brought along her pet cats, and plays with them whenever she gets some time alone.
- Some believe that Golden Darkness would able to take over this position in the Pantheon, if she actually tried to do it.
- Recently likes visiting Litchi's hospital and share stories, often comparing their tales together. Millia is rather fond with her as a friend. Some say that Millia went VERY unstoic than usual in her attempt to save her from GUAE.
- Really doesn't like to talk about her relationship with Zato-1. Her response to anyone who asks is usually silence. Rumonrs indicate that they may lost their virginities, despite the fact she's supposed to be chaste, or perhaps not.
- Has gotten a new outfit as of recent, much to the confusion of her friends.
Nami, Goddess of Weather Weaponry and Meteorology (Cat Burglar, Weather Witch)
- Theme: Her theme. Careful you don't lose your money listening.
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Her Jolly Roger, alternatively a Tangerine Pinwheel and her Sorcery Clima-Tact.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Normal girl among superpowered allies, weather-controlling weaponry and manipulation mistaken for magic, love of money, advanced sailing, cartography and weather predicting skills at a young age, voice of reason around a crew of space cases...though softening up and accepting them in the end, blossoming beauty flaunting it proudly.
- Domains: Navigation, Weather Control, Money
- Allies: Luffy, Zoro, Usopp, Sanji, Chopper, Nico Robin, Franky, Brook, Selina Kyle & Felicia Hardy, Ororo Monroe, Aang, Donatello of the TMNT
- Ascended around the same time as a reascended Usopp after his quest to become stronger and braver was complete. Both were placed in the House of Weapons, specifically to keep Zoro company and prevent him from getting lost.
- In actuality, she took the opportunity of the momentary collective BSOD from the Council of Shadows to ascend after they were stunned that their plot to prevent Usopp's re-ascension and keep the entire Straw Hat Pirate crew from being unified was torpedoed to bits.
- Aside from using her natural beauty and body to her advantage, Nami is also an expert staff weapon user and now able to manipulate the weather to a certain extent through the use of her Clima Tact. Now upgraded to the Sorcery Clima Tact which is far more powerful.
- While the Straw Hat Pirates are her natural world allies, she has also made friends within the House of Nature with Storm and Aang who interest her due to both their weather-controlling mutant and bending skills respectively (while they are likewise interested in the ability of her weather knowledge).
- She also has made good friends with fellow staff user Donatello whom she has friendly spars with whenever he visits the House of Weapons (which are the times he's railroaded into keeping an eye on Raphael as he tests his skills).
- Despite putting most of her thieving and wily nature behind her, she is sometimes asked to go on jobs with and by Catwoman and Black Cat, which she normally refuses unless the loot is pure cash. When it is, Nami gets Berry signs in her eyes and joins along.
- Received her second title after some more review by the higher ups. Being one of the only people in her world to instinctively and perfectly predict the erratic weather patterns of the Grand Line and New World.
Nathan Spencer, God of Grappling Hooks (Rad, Bionic Commando, Major)
- Lesser God
- Theme Music: This mix of his MVC3 theme and Bionic Commando Stage 1
- Symbol: His bionic arm, his shades
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Grappling Hooks, Cybernetics, Building Swinging, One Man Armies
- Domains: War, Technology, Air
- Followers: Any character with a grappling gun or swinging implement who is not a god on this pantheon
- Allies: Simon Belmont, Link, Batman, Spider-Man, James Bond, Samus Aran, Rico Rodriguez
- Enemies: Deadpool
- Many competed for his position in the pantheon, but he just slapped the grappling gun out of each challenger's hand and said "swing now." Every challenger hung his/her head in shame and walked away.
- His followers have a slight rivalry with Mario's followers over the superiority of swinging over jumping.
- Doesn't like it when people bring up the dreadlocks… or the moustache.
- The Pantheon fears what would happen if Spencer's Bionic Arm clashed with Captain Falcon's Falcon Punch.
- Has been accused by Deadpool of defecating on the lawn outside his temple. Nobody knows what prompted the accusation or if there's any truth to it. Since it's Deadpool, there probably isn't.
Noctis Lucis Caelum
Noctis Lucis Caelum, God of Flying Weapons
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A blue winged magical Glyph.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Vapor Ware, Weaponized Teleportation, Storm of Blades, Warrior Prince.
- Domains: War, Crime.
- Allies: Squall Leonhart, Laguna Loire, Cloud Strife, Gilgamesh, Sora,
- Enemies: Kefka Palazzo, Sephiroth, Kuja, Chaos, Melkor,
- Followers: Xaldin, Vayne Solidor, Irelia, Zhong Hui
- Ascended after his own game's promotion from Spin-Off to main series Final Fantasy.
- Some say his hairstyle resembles Sasuke Uchiha's.
Riven, Goddess of Broken Weapons and Exiles (The Exile)
- Theme Song: 'Broken Wings' by the Yordles
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Her Broken Sword.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good with shades of Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Asskicking Equals Authority, The Atoner, Badass Normal, BFS, Broken Bird, Broken Pedestal, Child Soldiers, Cool Sword, Defector from Decadence, Desperately Looking for a Purpose in Life, Do Not Go Gentle, Lady of War, Lightning Bruiser, Meaningful Name, Muscles Are Meaningless, One-Handed Zweihänder, Reforged Blade, Rummage Sale Reject, Shell-Shocked Veteran, Social Darwinist, Still Wearing The Old Colors, Tomboy, Unkempt Beauty, Wandering the Earth, Wrecked Weapon
- Domains: Strength, Military, Redemption, War, Determination, Sword.
- Allies: Jack Rakan, Raiden, Samuel Rodrigues, Guts, Urdnot Wrex, Thrall, Zaraki Kenpachi, Noel Vermillion.
- Rivals: The Defenders of the Ancients (Radiants and Dires), Yasuo.
- Enemies: Darius, Draven, Most Other Noxus Affiliated League Champions, Charles Zi Britannia, Gilgamesh, Millennium, Ali Al-Saachez, Arthas, Griffith.
- Ascended primarily to oppose Darius and Draven who she sees as corruptions of the Noxian ideal. She wishes to show all mortals and deities alike that the belief in strength does not mean a fall into despotism and pointless fighting. Things aren't looking so well for them after there's also Katarina in the Pantheon.
- And worse, even good Gods starts looking at her funny after the ascension of Yasuo, along with some accusations that Riven is involved in the murder of a certain elder of Ionia due to 'wind technique'. At this moment, even Riven had to put that goal at halt and try to investigate this, she'd rather not be falsely accused when doing her job.
- She is constantly standing against those who pursue war for profit or pleasure, believing that distort the true purpose of battle.
- Upon ascension, she has found it hard to make allies among some of the Good aligned gods, due to being a Social Darwinist. Despite this, she refuses to join forces with Charles Zi Britannia as his philosophy includes the position that certain races are naturally superior to others, which she finds ridiculous.
- Has managed to meet a few friendly sparring partners such as Jack Rakan, Zaraki Kenpachi, and Urdnot Wrex whom she respects for their devotion to strength.
- Will offer aid to any seeking to break free of demonic influence and will likewise hunt down all who succumb to it. If one cannot win a battle of their own power, then they deserve to fall.
- Her trademark broken blade is by her side constantly, no matter where she is or what she is doing. Several Pantheon swordsmasters have expressed interest in dueling her with the full blade, but she refuses them on principle. She refuses to bring out her runeblade's true form unless in a life or death situation, saving its full glory for the moment she redeems Noxus.
- Recently, some of the gods from the House of Commerce have been selling pictures of her wearing a bunny costume. She refuses to answer as to where and when the picture was taken, and will likely attempt to gore anyone stupid enough to sell them in her presence.
- When she learned about how Noel Vermillion transformed into a much more confident goddess, Riven was heard muttering, "I wish I have the same strength to be less broken too... not just the voice." After a small bout of being encouraged by the much younger Noel, the two has been friends.
Simon The Digger
Simon the Digger, God of Drills (Captain Garlock/Starlock)
- Lesser God
- Theme Music: Sorairo Days -Tengen Toppa Edition and Libera Me From Hell
- Symbol: The Core Drill
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Humongous Mecha, Shouting Attack Names, Cool Ships, Taking Levels in Badass, Weaponized Drills touching the untouchable and breaking the unbreakable.
- Domains: War, Courage, Metal, Moon, Emotion
- High Priest: Tetsuya Onodera
- Followers: Kenta Date/MegaRed, Andros the Red Space Ranger, Natsuki Mamiya/Bouken Yellow, Ronny the Yellow Overdrive Ranger, Drill Man, Ground Man, Jill (and her Drill Dozer) of the Red Dozers, Garuda, Laurence Nelson, Quake Woman, Mole Knight, Parin
- Allies: Nia (his wife), Kamina, Yoko Littner, Viral, Ryuko Matoi, Sigmund Freud (who is always trying to convince Simon that his drills represent a certain... something), Hayato Jin, Yurika Kirishima (she is the Goddess of Drill Hair, after all), Honda Tadakatsu, Sei Iori, Domon Kasshu, Aila Jyrkiäinen, Reiji, Gentaro Kisaragi/Kamen Rider Fourze, Taizo and Susumu Hori, Subject Delta, the ToQgers
- Enemies: The Anti-Spiral, Ragyo Kiryuin
- Simon was originally the mortal companion and, later, prophet of Kamina (Who The Hell Do You Think He Is?!), God of Boasting and Speeches, and continues to do Kamina's work by wandering the universe righting wrongs and lifting spirits with the souls of his followers fighting at his side. He is prophesied to one day surpass Kamina in might and badassitude. (That said, it has been claimed that he already has.)
- Simon is the equal and opposite force to Shinji Ikari, God of Psychosis. Though there exists no antipathy between the two gods, it is believed that should they ever meet, disaster would most surely befall the universe as Shinji's pure EMO and Simon's pure GAR cancel each other out in a massive matter/anti-matter reaction.
- It is said that when Shinji unwillingly initiates the end times and before Kamina reshapes the universe with his unyielding power of awesome, Simon's drill shall pierce the raw firmament, carving out a space for the new universe to exist in.
- It has been suggested that Simon, rather than Kallen Kouzuki, may be Domon Kasshu's child.
- Got along great with Gentaro Kisaragi, due to Gentaro's hamminess reminding him of Kamina, Gentaro's ability to do a Rocket Drill Kick, and that they both have the same writer in Kazuki Nakashima.
Squall Leonhart, God of Improbably Slick Weaponry and Gunblades (Leon, SeeD Commander, The Lion, Rinoa's Knight, the Relentless Revolver)
- Lesser God
- Theme Music: Don't Be Afraid in combat, Blue Fields elsewhere.
- Symbol: The Griever emblem
- Alignment: Lawful Good with Neutral leanings.
- Portfolio: Angst, Lion Motifs, Handsome but damaged youths, Stoic-ness, Leather Clothing, Impossibly Cool Weapons, Vibroweapons, Revolver Preferences, BFGs, Kind-Hearted Jerks
- Domains: Gunblades, Angst, Lions, War, Courage
- Allies: Most good Final Fantasy deities, Sora, Kazuma Kenzaki/Kamen Rider Blade
- Followers: Ikkaku Madarame, Nero (Devil May Cry)
- His title comes with a dubious legacy, as while he codified the Gunblade, in its original incarnation the "Impossible" part of Impossibly Cool Weapon irked some fans, who thought the idea of a sword with a gun for a handle was ridiculous. Later refinements of the design into dual gun-and-sword combinations have redeemed both it and him. He's also proven that the original design works perfectly well as-is in his subsequent appearances.
- For some reason, many of the more energetic and cheerful members of the pantheon seemed drawn to hang out with him. Squall tries to get them to go away, but they don't listen, and while he doesn't admit it, he's gotten used to their company.
- Ascended by pioneering the style of combining the Cool Sword and the Cool Gun into one weapon. Bonus points for using a revolver.
- Has a love-hate relationship with his fellow god and father, Laguna Loire. While he sighs and belittles him, you can catch him smiling if you look close enough.
- The fact that he sounds so much like Yuuki Terumi is something that greatly disgusts Squall.
- Many followers have invented a rivalry between him and the God of Swordsmanship but both parties remain fairly passive on the subject.
- Is known for telling those who annoy him to just go talk to a wall. Whenever this happens, Squall is capable of conjuring a wall for the annoyer to speak with as he leaves. However, this will not work on Excaulibur.
Soul Edge, God of Evil Weaponry (Inferno, Nightmare, the Sword of Salvation)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A single eye
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Evil Weapon, Demonic Possession, Always Chaotic Evil, Your Soul Is Mine, Eyes Do Not Belong There
- Domains: Evil, Chaos, Fire
- Followers: Cervantes, the Malfested (Soul Calibur)
- Allies: Sephiroth, Nightmare
- Enemies: Soul Calibur, Cloud, Shang Tsung, Gilgamesh, Link, Sophitia, Ivy Valentine, Siegfried, Taki, Kisuke Uzuki
- Similar Artifacts: Miroku's sword form
- Soul Edge plans to use Sephiroth's power to kill Shang Tsung and steal his souls, thus granting him the power of a Greater God.
- It FEARS Gilgamesh, due to being one of the few among the Pantheon who can use it without even coming close to falling under its influence. He is perhaps the one existence among the Pantheon whose soul that Soul Edge has no intention of claiming.
- However, Soul Edge got more nervous when Kisuke ascended, because since Kisuke can wield so many evil weapons without being corrupt by then thanks to Oboro Style(one of them even having a cursed god sealed inside it), he would be immune to Soul Edge's powers. Heck, he might fear Kisuke even more than Gilgamesh as Kisuke has all the intentions to purge Soul Edge until it is just a giant slab of metal.
- Its opposite, Soul Calibur, isn't any better.
- Eventually Sephiroth and Soul Edge parted ways (Whom abandoned the other is unclear). Currently, Soul Edge has reunited with its most familiar host Nightmare.
- In the time it took to pick a host, Soul Edge has taken delight in proving just how many "heroes" were willing to wield its power, even including Link among its personal record.
- Once it has had enough bloodshed to reclimate to the Pantheon, Soul Edge intends to release its true form as Inferno and destroy its rival Soul Calibur. The first step in drowning the Pantheon in blood and darkness.
Talim, Goddess of Dual Tonfas
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: The Wind.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Dual Tonfas, Little Misses (Who Are Adorable), In Harmony with Nature, Shorter Powerhouses, Girlish Pigtails, Mikos (Sort Of), Apologises a Lot, Purity Personified, Waif-Fu.
- Domains: Nature, Close Combat, Tricky Moves, Weapons.
- Allies: Black Orchid, Oichi, Sophitia Alexandra, Nakoruru, Viridi, Captain Planet, Temari, Makoto Nanaya, Sun Ce.
- Enemies: Nightmare, Oda Nobunaga, Soul Edge, Kefka Palazzo, Yuuki Terumi, Bernkastel, Calypso, Lord Deimos.
- Was the High Priest of Orchid for the Tonfa title. Orchid had to focus more on her Kali Sticks since her return in Killer Instinct 2013. Talim is now the new Goddess of Tonfas.
- They are currently allied each other.
- She gets well along with Nakoruru since both of them are nature guardians. Also, with the guidance of Captain Planet, it gets better.
- Missed the events of Soul Calibur V. Time will tell if she's going to return soon since the whole Time Skip happened. At least she's informed on what actually happened and Talim felt horrible on how 'poorly crafted' the story was.
The Toa Mata/Nuva
The Toa Mata (later Toa Nuva), Gods and Goddess of Masks of Power
- Theme Song: The BIONICLE Theme, Gravity Hurts
- Lesser Deities (Unless Tahu is wearing the Golden Armor, in which case he has the power of a Greater Deity)
- Symbol: The Three Virtues
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Elemental Powers, Masks, Powers based on personality, Magic Knights, Adaptive Armor, Unity, Duty, Destiny
- Tahu: Hot-Blooded, Stubborn, Flaming Swords, Forcefields, Forgetfulness
- Kopaka: I Work Alone, Being the coolest, X-Ray Vision, Clumsiness
- Gali: Mediation, Protectiveness, Artificial Gill
- Lewa: Exuberance, Foolhardiness, Not Quite Flight that can be paired with his other abilities for full flight
- Onua: Wisdom, Speaking rarely, Super Strength, Snoring very loudly
- Pohatu: Boisterousness, Super Speed and strength, Fears nothing except for the dark
- Takanuva: Honorary True Companionship, Adventurousness, Disliking work
- Domain: Heroism, Destiny, Friendship
- Enemies: Makuta Teridax (ascended), several other villains from their world (non-ascended)
- Upon ascension, they immediately insisted to see the Great Beings. They were sorely disappointed to learn that the Great Beings were not among the ranks of the gods.
- Rumors that Onua and Pohatu were teaming up to overthrow Toph as the Goddess of Earth were recently debunked by Onua, claiming that Toph's power over stone and Earth makes her a more ideal candidate for the god of Earth than them.
- Tahu, Gali, and Kopaka have noted, after a visit to the House of Commerce, that the residents there have a certain... interest... in them.
- Takanuva has been spending a lot of time with Sora, trying to learn how to enter different dimensions/worlds with more accuracy, having had a rough time with dimensional travel the last time he tried it.
- Lewa has been mind controlled on several occasions. He's really getting sick of it.
- One of their most valuable allies is Hata no Kokoro due of her also being able to gain different powers base on what kind of mask she is wearing. The Toa Nuva are one of few deities who are allowed to give her masks if the situation requires it.
- Recently, the Toa Mata have taken new forms and began adventuring again, prompting much celebration from their worshipers.
Tsubaki Nakatsukasa, Goddess of Multi Changing Ninja Weaponry
- Theme Song: Camellia, My Star (with Black*Star)
- Lesser God (Intermediate in Uncanny Blade mode)
- Symbol: Her soul
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Transforming into Standard ninja weaponry, A kindred soul, Yamato Nadeshiko, Covert Pervert, Sexy Backs
- Domains: Weapons, Fanservice
- Allies: Black*Star, Maka Albarn, Soul Eater, Death The Kid, Crona, The Kunoichi Roku-nin-shuu, Hinata Hyuuga, Naruto Uzumaki
- Enemies: Kishin Asura
- Odd Friendship with: Houki Shinonono, Ai Enma, Jun Kazama, Shigure Kousaka, Kotomi Ichinose, Nodaka Miyazaki, Konoka Konoe, Eureka
- After much pushing, searching and rather loud complaining Black*Star finally managed to get her into pantheon. Of course with her ascension Black*Star brags to the Ninja Shi-tennou that, despite the fact he may not be in the group he has the goddess of ninja weapons on his side.
- She once caught Jiraiya and Ataru trying to peep at her. The end result was a shuriken to the head.
- She so happens to be a fan of Jiraiya's works.
- Many people find it very puzzling to see such a nice girl be partnered up with the egotistical Black*Star. Her response is that has a Big Ego but underneath he isn't all that bad.
- She has many odd friendships with a lot of goddesses some would note that it's either her demeanor and/or that they sound alike.
Yagyuu, Goddess of Combat Umbrellas (Yaggie)
- Symbol: A giant squid top of an oilpaper umbrella.
- Theme Music: Hidden Fighting Spirit pre-Shinobi Transformation and Believe in Oneself post-Shinobi Tansformation
- Lesser Goddess
- Alignment: Lawful Good, with Neutral Good leanings
- Portfolio: Combat Umbrellas, The Stoic, Skillful for Her Age, Summoning a Giant Squid, Eyepatches, Shinobi, Rain-element, Protecting a Person No Matter What
- Domains: Umbrellas, Shinobi.
- Followers: Parasoul, Umbrella, Guido Anchovy
- Unknown Rival for: Mirai
- Odd Relationship with: Ika Musume
- Opposes: Orochi, the other Orochi, Haruka (up until she keeps her hands away from Hibari, that is)
- Enemies: The Penguin, any one who would sexually harass or harm Hibari
- Former Enemies: The members of Crimson Squad and students of Hebijo and Gessen Academy
- Originally the position of goddess of Umbrellas was held by Kogasa Tatara before one day Yagyuu challenged her into a battle for the position. Yagyuu showed a much better demonstration in fighting with an umbrella, causing Kogasa lose her position and have her be the new goddess of Umbrellas. As Kogasa was able to get a new, more favourable position for her after that, they don't have any hard feelings forwards eachother.
- Has been trying to advance her summoning technique in order to summon The Kraken if all possible. She has been unable to do it so far, but she is getting there.
- Because of her "relation" with the Kraken, she somehow got involved with Ika Musume. Where she doesn't think she is the best person to hang around (especially due of her "world conquest" plan), she doesn't really hate her and hangs with her sometimes, even if she is making sure that Ika doesn't actually succeed with her plans. Ika also has a little bit of fear forwards her because of her favourite food being dried squid.
- Whatever you do, do not harm Hibari, her most precious friend! She will rush to protect her if she is threatened and if something ends up happen to her, she will make sure the person will pay.
- Due of a creature bearing a similar name what existed in her universe, she opposes Orochi. Even if the Orochi she knows is a "woman" (if you can even give a gender to it).
- Once lend her costume to Ayane. They are on good relation with each other, even if Ayane decided to go uninvited to "Kagura Thousand-Year Festival.
- Knows that The Penguin has planned to take this position away from Kogasa, and she is ready to fight him if he tries to do anything.
- Has grown an interesting relation with Fang because both of them being really protective forwards girls they hold dear, will do anything to keep them save, but not being in "lovers" relation with them.
- Was extremely glad when she heard that Hibari managed to ascend into the Pantheon with her help. She hangs with her a lot, though she does understand that she should give her some free time for herself.
- Naturally, she was glad that rest of her team was eventually ascend into the Pantheon together.
- She gets fairly well with Mami Tomoe. Two guesses why.
Yozakura, Goddess of Tricked-Out Gauntlets (Yozakuu)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A wild boar, carrying her gauntlets on its back
- Theme Music: Floral Freedom
- Alignment: Lawful Good, used to be Templar Good
- Portfolio: Using Gauntlets with Pile Bunker Cannons, Mighty Glacier, Promoted To Parent to Eleven Siblings Before Being Separated, Extremity Extremist, Team Mom, Bare Your Midriff, The Comically Serious, Cherry Blossom Girl, Shinobi
- Domains: Fist-fighting, Gauntlets, Siblings, Shinobi
- Allies: Yumi, Murakumo, Her fellow Gessen Academy Students, Zenia Valov, Bullet, Hibiki Tachibana, Gene, Brock, Vi, Most of House of Family
- Rivals: Most weapon-wielding gods, Katsuragi (Friendly Rivalry)
- Opposes: Kick Chicks, those who would grope some one willy-nilly
- Enemies: Any Abusive Parents or those who are jerks to their siblings, Evil-aligned gods who really are evil
- Former Enemies: Students of Hanzou and Hebijo Academy, The Crimson Squad
- One of the top students of Gessen Girl School, Yozakura wields a particular pair of weapons: metallic gauntlets with built-in Pile Bunker Arm Cannons, what can grow in size and allows her to fire blasts of energy. Truly a goddess not be meddled with at a close range.
- Close allies with Zenia and Bullet due of their preference on weapons. Though both of them agree that she should drop her mentality that "only men and women with no shame" are allowed to kick, with her saying that a proper lady knows how to use her fists and look good doing it. This is why she opposes most Kick Chicks.
- She is also good friends with Vi due of her weapons. In fact, she feels good that her Knight Templar tendencies were turned around, otherwise she would have never thought that dark could turn to light like Vi did. Though she admits that Vi has a long way to go before she is in proper light.
- According to her, it is only fine to grope some one if its some one you love behind closed doors... and unsuspecting guards on a mission. No one is sure if she is serious or not, but probably the former.
- Is highly respected by parental gods due the fact that she was made to look after her eleven siblings once her mother died, and feel sorry for her due the fact that they were separated after her father died.
- She is also respected by House of Food since she had to cook for all of her siblings. She is also good at making rather large-sized meals in general.
- Commonly challenges other weapon-wielding gods into battle in order to understand her weapon even better and how to combat any kind of weapons.
- Said to sound a lot like Sicily. She finds some disappointment on her, saying that where one of her signature moves is a holy-powered punch, her affinity with fists is piss-poor.
Zenia Valov, Goddess of Pile Bunkers (Zeni, Red Eyes Lady, Elfriede Achenbach)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Edinorog, her gauntlet.
- Theme Music: Operation
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Pile Bunkers On a Gauntlet, The Stoic With a Warmer Side, Friend to All Children, Badass Longcoat, An Ice Person thanks to a Penguin Spirit, Aloof Big Sister
- Domains: Weapons, Ice, Russians
- Followers: Riesbyfe Stridberg, Miruca Crotze, Chuck Preston
- Allies: Heart Aino (sort of), Bullet, Lamia Loveless, Signum, Fiona Mayfield, Carl & Ada Clover, Hibiki Tachibana, Charlotte Dunois, Eko, Clarice di Lanza, Yozakura, most child deities in general.
- Enemies: Scharlachrot (As much as she doesn't want that)
- High Priest: Douglas Williamsburg
- Where Pile Bunker might be a common weapon amongst mechas and powered armours (take Kyosuke Nanbu and his Alt Eisen Riese for example), it doesn't mean a normal human cannot wield one. Take Zenia Valov for example, a Russian woman with amnesia who has a pile bunker built into a gauntlet and nothing else mechanical about her. Though she isn't really a regular human after being experimented on in a young age.
- Even though she might be really stoic and doesn't shown too much emotions, she is friendly forwards children.
- Of the child deities, one what she has a special spot for is Carl. Mainly because her younger sister was in similar situation as he is, though with the exception that her older sister (who is Zenia) wasn't actually turned into a doll.
- Speaking of children, Subject Delta seems to threat her like she was a Little Sister. She wonders why.
- She also manages to bond with similarly stoic and punctual goddesses such as Lamia Loveless and Signum, mainly because of sounding similar. In particular, Lamia was the one who made the comparison that Zenia looked like what happens if Alt Eisen Riese gets a human form.
- Can be seen sometimes on House of Food, baking cookies.
- Gets along with Bullet to some extend, mainly because she sees a lot of her in Bullet.
- Sometimes she challenges Shigure Kosaka into duels. She says that she reminds her of Millennium Guardian.
- Once tried to bring a Prinny with her, thinking that it was a penguin doll. The end result wasn't so desirable.
- She is one of few deities who actually knows that Scharlachrot isn't acting like she should be, due the fact that she joined Celestial Union after snapping out of her brainwashing. Unfortunately, she doubts that she can snap her out of this, and hopes that some other factor would cause her to return back to normal.
- However, she was relieved that Eko is able to turn Scharlachrot into her less-brainwashed persona, and hopes that Eko's influence on her might eventually break the brainwashing.
Elric of Melnibone, God of Cursed Weapons
- Symbol: The Stormbringer
- Alignment: Chaotic Angsty
- Portfolio: Wielder of an Evil Weapon, Attractive Heroes, Evil or Heroic Albino, Jerkass, Unstoppable Rage, Walking the Earth, Badass Bookworm
- Domains: Swords,
- Followers: Cervantes, Coin
- Allies: Arthas (Warcraft)
- Enemies: Lucifer.
- Resents Cloud's position as God of Swordsmanship, but has deferred to him since his own elevation to the Pantheon.
- Sometimes places Arthas as his stand-in so that he can resume Walking the Earth in disguise for a time. This has become a bit harder to do in recent times due to Arthas embracing his Lich King persona more and more.
- Is not related to the Elric Brothers. However, while they do sympathize with his journey to end to fight the force of chaos, they are pretty uneasy around him.
Mahiro Yasaka, God of Unwanted Love from Cosmic Beings and Forks ("Boy", Hiro-kun)
- Symbol: A three-pronged fork.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Unwanted Love from Cosmic Beings, Improbable Weapon User with Forks, Badass Normal, Nice Guy, (Somehow still) Only Sane Man, Male Tsundere
- Domains: (Unwanted) Love, Weapons
- Allies: Nyarko, Hasta, Cuuko, Keima Katsuragi, Almaz, Hyodo Issei (so and so)
- Enemies: The OTHER Nyarlathotep, any one who malign Cthulhu Mythos
- Former Enemies: Mitsuszane Kureshima (for bringing out Nyarko's dark side)
- Ascended with Nyarko, who practically dragged him in. There was no way she would ascend without her sweetheart.
- Aside of Nyarko (a.k.a. Nyarlathotep, The Crawling Chaos), he also has Hasta (a.k.a. Hastur, The Unspeakable One) and eventually Cuuko (a.k.a. Cthugha, The Burning One) after his love in different ways. Oh, and that isn't including every one else attracted to him.
- Do not underestimate his fork. The fork is the strongest weapon in the universe (or so he claims). After all, he can keep three Lovecraftian deities in check with one.
- Aside of stabbing people with it, he also has a good aim with them. He was once able to a triple 300 on a dartboard using forks, which even made Bullseye slightly impressed.
- He has gotten some help from people from House of Love, mainly Keima Katsuragi, to help him overcome his inability to confess his feelings. He really doesn't like the help, especially if it involves Dating Sims. He had enough of them after being stuck in one.
- Malign Cthulhu Mythos around him at your own risk. He is a huge fan of those works and will stab the person who malign them with a fork. However, he hasn't gathered enough courage to talk to the man behind the writings himself, even though he has the chance to do so.
- He might seem normal, but he actually has one supernatural ability on him: the ability to not be affected by shifts on time-space continuum. GUAG wishes to have him use this ability to assist them, due of him being rather low profile, but Mahiro himself doesn't like to be dragged into things like this. He can also resist the effects of seeing creature's true form more easily, though whenever or not this is an actual ability or he has simply gotten used to it is in question.
- Also present in House of Love.
- Heard about this thing called "Project: Alternate Gentaro" and is most concern about Nyarko, who wishes to get revenge on the guy behind it, Mitsuzane Kureshima. The only think what he can hope is that her desire for revenge doesn't overcome her completely, even if it means he has to knock sense into her.
- Unfortunately, his worst fear came true, as not only would Nyarko willingly bludgeon Mitsuzane to death out of revenge, but after being turned into Chaos!Nyarko due of All-Star Power, she almost killed him before Mahiro stepped in, and then Chaos!Nyarko almost killed Mahiro if he hadn't delivered a Armor-Piercing Question at her.
- While he hates what Mitsuzane's done overall, he knows that Mitsuzane does not deserve to be mutilated by Nyarko and offered him pity. Mitsuzane hates that someone like Mahiro would pity him and is vowing to kill Mahiro when he has the chance.
- However, after Mitsuzane did his Heel-Face Turn, not only did Micchy thank Mahiro for showing some compassion forwards him, Mahiro also forgave Micchy, even if he still remembers what his actions did in the past.
- After the destruction of "Friendship Asylum", he and Nyarko did their best to get Hasta and Cuuko into the Pantheon so that they can be together and for Mahiro's safety. Where Mahiro has stated that the three of them can get on his nerves, they are too important to him.
- Really only friends with Issei due the fact that he needed to be the voice of reason for Cuuko regarding the accident between the two of them. He doesn't hate him, but he doesn't talk to him that much.
- Sort of the de facto leader for Special Lovers Squad's "Love Interest" portion, but due the fact that its not even a proper group, it is just a silly title. Though it did make him befriend Almaz due of feeling like they aren't that different regarding their adventures.
Tiffany Aching, Goddess of Frying Pans (Land Under Wave, Kelda)
- Symbol: A Witch hat
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Common Sense, Frying Pans Made of Cold Iron, Fighting Fairies, Cheesemaking, Witching, Little Miss Badass
- Domains: Witching, Shepherding
- Allies: Princess Peach
- Followers: Flynn Rider and Rapunzel
- Enemies: Any of The Fair Folk.
- She was once (technically) the avatar of the goddess of Spring (Discworld version), but reverted to her mortal shell soon afterwards.
- She is also followed by the entities known as the Nac Mac Feegle, but denies any correlation (mostly for the sake of the Parthenon not being overrun by small, blue, drunken, thieving semi-fairies).
- Sometimes spends her time in the House of Food whenever a majority of the Chefs are absent. Chef Kaga is considering her to be a very capable substitute should he ever be away.
Zhang Xingcai Goddess of Superior Shield Functionality
- Symbol: Her Sword and Shield.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Action Girl, Aloof Dark-Haired Girl, Badass Family, Grapple Move, Luckily My Shield Will Protect Me, Fork Fencing, Cool Sword, Ramming Always Works, Composite Character, Daddy's Girl, Dangerously Short Skirt, Hair Decorations, Knight in Shining Armor, Lady of War, Raven Hair, Ivory Skin, The Stoic, The Ugly Guy's Hot Daughter, Shield Bash
- Domains: War, Defense, Family, Royalty
- Allies: Guan Yinping, Guan Yu, Zhang Fei, Liu Bei, Jaune Arc, Tokugawa Ieyasu, Honda Tadakatsu, Takatora Kureshima/Kamen Rider Zangetsu
- High Priestess: Shield Knight
- Enemies: Cao Cao, Dian Wei, Lu Bu, Oda Nobunaga, Xiahou Dun
- Rivals: Lu Lingqi
- Almost immediately after her father ascended, she appeared in the Pantheon, reasoning that if she hadn't heard from him in the past hour, the odds were that he had probably drank himself silly and destroyed something. As it turned out, she was spot on and she ended up dragging him out of the House of Food, completely hammered and having wrecked most everything breakable in the place. She dragged him back to his seat in the House of Combat and was deified directly afterwards, for the express reason of keeping him in line. Like most things, she approaches this dutifully.
- She often ends up sparring with her friend Guan Yinping since her normal sparring partner, Yinping's brother Ping, has not ascended. Yinping's strength makes her a great opponent, but Xingcai has been trying to teach her some discipline to better control it.
- She also fights Lu Lingqi at times, although on less friendly terms. Lingqi's parents make a more cordial relationship difficult, but both respect the other's strength and skill and recognize that battling each other improves their own.
- While initially surprised that Honda Tadakatsu was a bit more, er, metallic than she remembered, she nevertheless has discovered that he is still just as strong and honorable as he used to be, and is more than willing to pay him the utmost respect for this. However, perhaps the whole "father switching" idea she had with his daughter Inahime could take a pass this time.
- Still faithfully serves the Shu banner, no matter what plane. Should the war between the Three Kingdoms restart, she is more than willing to venture out onto the battlefield once again.
- Has been helping the somewhat hopeless Jaune Arc increase his proficiency with his sword and shield skills. Despite said hopelessness, his dedication and perseverance always inspires her and she refuses to give up her attempts to help him, as she is used to dealing with people who seem not to amount to much. When asked, she merely states that Jaune reminds her of two people that she knows,note and, like them, she just can't leave him alone.
- With that, she has met and also sparred against his primary trainer, Pyrrha Nikos, and the two became friends very quickly.
- She became close friends with Takatora Kureshima due to the Kamen Rider having the same preference of weaponry as her own.