Pantheon: Other Weapon Tropes
Compared to the other three Sub-Houses of the House of Weapons, this is dedicated to Deities who are skilled in other types of weapons and weapon-related tropes. This Sub-House also has the most bizarre appearance as it is littered with countless scratches, holes, scorch marks, and everything in between.
open/close all folders
Algol, God of Shape Shifting Weapons (The Great Hero King, The Demon Star)
- Theme Song: The Supreme Sword, Regalia or Thanatos
- Greater God
- Symbol: Soul Edge and Soul Calibur around his throne.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Declares that the concepts of morality mean nothing to him, The man blocks Soul Edge's unimaginably powerful cursed power with his bare hands, Has 10 weapons hidden inside his own body, His main weapons are Soul Edge and Soul Calibur, and his body is formed out of both swords' energies
- Domains: Power, Strength, Fighting, Willpower
- Allies: Kars, Esidisi, Santana, Gill, Whamuu, En Sabah Nur
- Rivals: Ogre, Akuma, Raoh, Lu Bu, Gilgamesh, Shao Kahn, Alexander The Great, Garland, Kenpachi Zaraki, Augus, Jecht, Gajeel Redfox
- Enemies: Soul Edge, Nightmare, Soul Calibur, Sophita, Siegfried, Edge Master, Yoda, Darth Vader, Taki
- He formally merged with Soul Edge and Soul Calibur and now with the Power of Chaos, can manifest blades, shields, wrist blades, or cannons from his body at will. He also has several weapons that come out various parts of his body.
- Appeared in the pantheon in a large building surrounded by lava know as The Tower of Souls. He wishes to see gods from The House of Weapons, War, Combat come to him to give him a great battle and make Soul Calibur and Soul Edge appear so that he can claim them and return to the mortal realms and reclaim his lost kingdom.
- Is one of the few beings in the realm that Soul Edge has no effect on, it fears him as much as it does Gilgamesh.
- This is why he wishes to fight Gilgamesh as he wants to test his true power and see if he is worthy to be hailed as a King.
- After Soul Edge corrupted his son and forced Algol to kill him, he decided that he would create a weapon that would counter act Soul Edge and formed Soul Calibur To his surprise he did not realize that the sword would turn out to be just as evil as Soul Edge.
- Has gained the notice of many would be conquers in Alexander, Kahn, Garland, and Raoh and he invites them all to fight against him to see who is truly worthy to rule the realms.
- His Tower of Souls has gain the attention of many battle hunger fighters such as Akuma, Kenpachi, Augus and Lu Bu, and he shows nothing but glee at the thought of battling them, though he finds it strange that Lu Bu sounds so familiar, he saw this as a sign that they should battle.
- Although Sophita tries her hardest to defeat him and hopefully destroy the soul swords, his only ever reply with urging the brave mother to return to her children in bliss. Though sadly he has discovered that her children are now in possession of both Soul Swords and he will defeat them to gain back the swords if need be.
- Algol had met Kars in the past and though he was human at the time, his work on Soul Edge and Soul Calibur attracted his attention, thus when Kars discovered Algol in the Pantheon he was happy to lend Algol his resources and make him an honorary Pillar Man so that he can help Algol reclaim his old kingdom.
- Some claim that he sounds similar to Sol Badguy, the statement just amuses him.
Yui Ikari, Goddess of Empathic Weapons (Evangelion Unit-01, Oni System, Yui-sama)
- Greater Goddess (full-blown Overdeity when Awakened)
- Symbol: EVA-01
- Theme Song (as Eva Unit-01): The Beast II
- Alignment: True Neutral, just plain Chaotic when Awakened, hints of Neutral Evil as of 3.33
- Portfolio: Mama Bears, BADASSERY, Rage beyond all comprehension, 12,000 Plates Of Fortified Armor, Possession Of An Infinite Power Source, Eating Her Opponents and Husband, Going Apeshit On Everyone Threatening Her Son, Doing Battles The Messy Way, Becoming A Goddess To Unite Humanity, Becoming A Literal Monument To Mankind, AT Fields, Armor-Integrated Restraints Manipulating her son on doing her what she desires Well-Intentioned Extremist
- Domains: Bloodlust, War, Violence, Death, Madness.
- Allies: Shinji Ikari (her son), Asuka Langley Souryu, Rei Ayanami. Also regards most of the Good aligned mecha associated gods highly, due to how well Shinji grew up thanks to their influence, Fi, Asura
- Enemies: Pretty much everyone who looks at her son the wrong way, especially Haruhi Suzamiya, Arael, Ragyo Kiryuin
- Opposes: Gendo Ikari
- Currently floating somewhere in interstellar space but some eyewitness accounts have reported her to be dormant due to being Impaled with Extreme Prejudice.
- Was recently freed from her dormancy by Lucifer, who informed her of the situation with Haruhi Suzamiya's constant use of the Reset Button on her son, ruining any happiness he could ever gain, ensuring his perpetual sorrow. What happened next was probably the scariest moment of Mama Bear ever as Yui tore through the entire pantheon in her search of Haruhi, intending to kill her. After a very long battle that saw Superman and Goku barely holding back the enraged mother and the destruction of the Reset Button, she was finally stopped by her own pleading son. While Yui did stop her rampage, if only for Shinji's sake, she warned that if any other deity ever messes with him, she will kill them regardless of alignment.
- With Yui properly ascended, she was given her human form back. Though, she is able to turn her self back to Unit-1 but without the armor.
- Has joined the GUAC, becoming a soldier of the Morningstar Battalion. Despite being a member, her loyalty to Lucifer is pretty low. The Lightbringer's not passive, though: he ensured her continued loyalty by taking measures to improve Shinji's lot in life by promising to investigate alternate titles he could switch over to in order to leave his... conflicting... portfolio behind. He also relayed proof of her husband's acceptance of a post in the GUAL, knowing her smoldering wrath will keep her well within the GUAC's aegis for the moment. Yui has grudgingly admitted that Lucifer's got her attention at the moment, with the eventual possibility of joining the Battalion for good still on the table.
- Became fast friends with Asura, finding their share interest of doing nearly everything in their power, almost destroying the universe in the process if need be, to protect their children. There are some in the House of Love who actually ship the two.
- Her relationship with both Asuka and Rei is kind of complicated. On one hand, she finds Asuka's and Shinji's relationship to be a bit worrisome and she is pretty much angry (at Gendo) that Rei is an altered clone of herself. But after finding out how much crap they went through and getting to know them a little, she decided to officially have them made her legal wards, hoping to fix any mental damages they have suffered. Since then, she has actually become quite taken with them, doting on them along with her son, trying to help Rei un-repress and learn about her own emotions while giving Asuka (whom she now knows is the daughter of an old, very close friend and has been through multiple horrific traumas) some motherly attention in the hopes of carefully improving the girl's self-image and mental/emotional state.
- The fact that Yui 'adopting' Asuka and Rei would make them Shinji's "sisters" combined with his own confusing attraction to them has not gone unnoticed by many.
- Hates all parents in the pantheon who are known to deliberately abuse their own children. She especially loathes Ragyou Kiryuuin because of her molestation of her daughter Satsuki and experimenting on her other daughter, Ryuuko Matoi, as well as the perverse glee Ragyou takes in emotionally tormenting and physically harming her daughters. She has sworn to oppose the elder Kiryuuin at every turn, deeming her a monster and a living insult against the very concept of motherhood; Yui has also become slightly protective of Satsuki and Ryuuko as a result.
- Despite Yui's violent nature when it comes to protecting her son, many of the nicer mothers of the pantheon have nothing but respect for her.
- Is not happy of the rumors flying around that she orchestrated the event that lead to Shinji witnessing her being absorbed into Unit 1. Whether she is upset because those rumors are false or that they are true and them finding out is unknown.
- Is also not happy when people, especially Sigmund Freud, think her relationship with her son is more then mother and son.
- As of late it turned out that she did manipulated her son into witnessing her absorsion into Unit-01 and on accomplishing Instrumentality, resulting in the distancement of her son and adoptive daughters.
Alexia Ashford, Goddess of Weaponized Offsprings
- Theme Songs:
- Intetmediate Goddess
- Symbols: Her Pendant Next To A Queen Ant
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- As Alexia: The Sociopath, For Science!, Evil Aristocrat, Blondes Are Evil, Twin Sister To Alfred Ashford, Hired By Umbrella At The Age Of ''Ten'', And The Creator Of The T-Veronica Virus, Mad Scientist, Clone Of Veronica Ashford, Used Her 'Father,' Alexander Ashford, As A Guinea Pig
- As Mutated Alexia: Golden Eyes, Take Warning, Super Strength, Can Stand Toe-To-Toe With Albert Wesker, Has Three Mutated Forms To Fight, Combat Tentacles, Body Horror, Kill It with Fire, One-Hit Kill, Her Blood Bursts Into Flames Upon Throwing It
- Domains: Clones, Ants, Fire, Umbrella Incorporated
- High Priest: Morpheus Duvall
- Allies: Sephiroth (on the account that they both were test subjects), Orochimaru, Christine 'Four Eyes' Yamata of The Wolfpack, Johan Liebert, Hansel and Gretel
- Potential Test Subjects: Johnny Cage, Cassie Cage, Aya Brea, Jill Valentine, Kyo Kusanagi, Iori Yagami, Jin Kazama, Jun Kazama, Ryu Hayabusa, Pamela Isley/Poison Ivy, Peter Parker/Spider-Man, Steve Rogers/Captain America
- Opposes: Any 'genetically inferior' siblings, including the 'Sons of Big Boss', Ruby Rose, and Yang Xiao Long, Dante Sparda and Sparda, Yun Lee and Yang Lee, Kim Jae Hoon and Kim Dong Hwan, Black Orchid and Jago, Kitana and Mileena, Sue Richards and Johnny Storm, Valeria and Franklin Richards, Kazuya Mishima and Lars Alexandersson, and every single ice-based deities.
- Opposed by: Gill, Every single incest-based deity for giving them a bad name.
- Alexia Ashford has ascended to the Pantheon...in the most disgusting way possible. Similar as to how she had made her final appearance before Chris and Claire, a massive tentacle exploded from the ground. Then, it doubled over, and began to take the shape of a woman, who was hugging her knees to her chest. Her skin was a gray hue, and parts of her body began to look like the chitinous exoskeleton of an ant. Just as the tentacle formed her head, she was engulfed in flames. When they disappeared, Alexia stood, naked, and in human form. Materializing her dark dress and gloves to cover her body, she walks into the Pantheon, her lullaby heard by all in the Pantheon.
- There was a friendly but naive King, who wed a very nasty Queen, The King was loved but The Queen was feared. Till one day strolling, in his court, an arrow pierced the kind King's heart. He lost his life and, His lady love. For Chris and Claire Redfield, William Birkin and Albert Wesker, there's only one person who so favors that lullaby. And she is here.
- Alexia's first form is her well-known form, and the go-to form when she goes into Mutated mode. When Alexia takes enough damage, she transforms.
- Most people think that she is the daughter of Alexander Ashford. That is completely false. She and her brother Alfred, is of the Ashford bloodline, but is the product of cloning. Their DNA comes from Veronica Ashford, the founder of the Ashford family known for her intelligence and beauty. Combined with the egg of a surrogate mother, Alfred and Alexia are the result. Alexia and her brother were not too happy when they found out that little secret.
- Alexia is also the creator of the T-Veronica Virus (or Veronica Virus), in which Alexia combined the remains of an ancient virus found within the genes of a Queen ant with that of the Progenitor Virus. Under proper conditions, it can allow the host to maintain its intelligence. Alexia used her 'father' as a test subject, as well as Steve Burnside. The T-Veronica Virus mutated them into monsters. Alexia then injected herself with the virus and placed herself in a cryogenic sleep for 15 years in order for the virus to stabilize in her body.
- Albert Wesker and William Birkin tend to steer clear of Alexia. For Wesker, he remembers the last time he had a run-in with Alexia.
- Hates the Redfield siblings. Alexia is pissed over the fact that a pair of 'genetically inferior siblings' had ruined her plans to rule the world as its queen. It's because of this hatred that she despises most of the sibling deities in the Pantheon, as she ses most of them as inferior to her.
- Alexia sees the potential in The Wolfpack's Christine Yamata, seeing as how they both share a passion for virology. In her off time, Four Eyes is seen at Alexia's temple.
- Aya Brea and Jill Valentine have caught Alexia's intrest, the former due to her mitochondrial powers and the latter for her T-virus antibodies. Aya has no intrests in becoming a test subject and Jill was already one thanks to Wesker.
- Despite her views on siblings, Alexia has a soft spot (surprisingly!) for the homicidal twins, Hansel and Gretel, as they (kind of) remind them of herself and her own twin brother.
- Aside from Aya and Jill, Johnny and Cassandra Cage has also caught Alexia's interest, due to their warrior bloodline. The attention is something that father and daughter can do without.
- Alexia does not get along with Sarah Kerrigan, as she sees her as a rival Queen of the Hive. Sarah dislikes her seeing as how she sees Alexia as she person she once was before changing her ways. Her mutated forms have also made Jim Raynor an enemy, mainly because Alexia had destroyed his jukebox.
- She sees both Gill and Urien as the pinnacle of genetic perfection, yet both men are on opposing sides when it comes to her. While Urien is considered an ally, Gill dislikes the idea of Alexia using the T-Veronica Virus to bring the world under her heel. Despite everything, Gill does believe in free will when it comes to his ideal Utopia. "What a shame," Alexia had said of Gill. "He would have made such a fine addition to my kingdom."
Black Bolt, God of Voice Weapons (Blackagar Boltagon, King of the Inhumans)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His helmet on the Inhumans insignia
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Ground-breaking Whisper, The Voiceless, Blessed with Suck, Flight, Strength And Durability, The Good Captain
- Domains: Weapons, Sound, Space
- Followers: Dinah Lance/Black Canary.
- Allies: Johnny Storm/Human Torch, Susan Richards/Invincible Woman, Reed Richards/Mister Fantastic, Thor Odinson, Eucliwood Hellscythe.
- Rivals: Dovahkiin.
- Although he is only an Intermediate God, Black Bolt is listed as one of the men capable of destroying the Pantheon. That is, if he ever shouts on the level of BRIAN BLESSED! He never wants to, though.
- Has gained a rivalry with the Dovakhin for having a very loud voice rivaling his, but for the purpose of controlling dragons. The pantheon also advises the two to avoid a screaming match with each other.
- He seems to be glad that three members of the Fantastic Four ascended.
- He sympathized with Eucliwood, as he too knows what it's like to not be able to speak without terrible things happening around them.
Lady J and Rain Hasumi, Goddesses of Equippable Allies (Lady Lady)
- Rank: Intermediate Goddesses
- Symbol: A cross and Lady J’s flower headband
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral / Chaotic Good
- Both: Being an insanely Badass couple, Able to wield each other as weapons, Defector from Decadence, The Dreaded, Fusing into a flying bike, Wild Card
- Lady J: 10 Kilograms of Tits, Stripperiffic outfits, becoming a Cool Bike
- Rain: Badass Biker, Car Fu, Giant Wave Motion Gun, Child Soldier at the age of nine.
- Domains: Love, Travel, Firearms, Transformation, Freedom
- Allies: Mamori and Mirei, Chris Redfield, Claire Redfield, Leon Kennedy, Jill Valentine, Maka Albarn and Soul Eater Evan, Tsubaki Nakatsukasa and Black*Star, Raiden, Homura and the Crimson Squad, Himeko and Chikane
- Enemies: Albert Wesker, Alex Mercer, Mana Ouma, Shiro Tagachi, Ryoubi, Etna
- Ascended alongside Mirei and Mamori after helping the efforts to stop Albert Wesker and the spread of the T-Valkyrie Virus, which was created by combining the T-Virus with the Arms Virus sampled from their blood.
- Free spirits at heart, the two usually spend their time doing whatever they fancy: Rain riding around the Pantheon astride Lady J’s motorcycle form, getting involved with things if they catch their interest, taking periodic trips to the House of Love to…ahem…improve their synchronization level.
- Sometimes get involved helping Chris, Jill and Leon cleaning up viral-related messes: usually Wesker isn’t far behind such things, and anything that gets under his feet is fine by Lady Lady. Chris and his compatriots certainly appreciate having Rain’s Wave Motion Gun on their side: it tends to leave zombies and other lesser BOWs in less-than-stellar shape, and even Tyrants take an impressive amount of damage from it. However, Lady Lady has rejected official BSAA employment for the sake of keeping their autonomy. Besides, biohazard cleanup is really a hobby for them, and a way to piss off Wesker.
- The two have also fought with Alex Mercer, Shiro Tagachi and Mana Ouma, three more individuals with a focus on viruses. They haven't had a chance to deal with William Birkin yet.
- As a fellow Child Soldier, Raiden sympathizes with Rain; he's noted that her situation as a 9-year-old Exter just gets sicker the more he thinks about it.
- Lady J has the distinction of very nearly beating out Cattleya for largest chest in the Pantheon, clocking in at a staggering N-cup. While such a thing has never really bothered her before, she has found herself on the receiving end of a couple of very vindictive goddesses:
- Lady J and Rain found one of their make-out sessions rudely interrupted by a hail of sniper bullets. The culprit turned out to be Ryoubi, who had gone nearly psychotic with rage upon seeing Lady J's figure. A scuffle ensued, and Ryoubi was ultimately left covered with tire tracks.
- Found themselves on the receiving end of Etna's ire as well, for much the same cause. In that case, they managed to make a quick escape from the demon.
- Became friends with Himeko and Chikane, having bonded over their respective plights; overall they seem to have a bit of a Cool Big Sis relationship with them. Although unfounded, it's been said that Lady Lady has given the shrine maidens 'relationship advice' for when the time is right; advice that has left Himeko red in the face.
- According to Asia Argento of the House of Health and Diseases, something about Lady J seems strangely familiar.
- Bell Cranel of the House of Passion had a short moment of frantic joy when he thought he heard Aiz Wallenstein's voice; turns out it was just Rain.
- Approached by agents of the GUAC on a few occasions, Lucifer having taken note of their free-spirited natures and offering aid in crushing those like "The Organization", who would capture and exploit Arms-infectees. Lady Lady has taken it under advisement; as tempting as it sounds, there's something about the Forces of Chaos they don't entirely trust.
- Like Mirei and Mamori, Lady Lady has encountered Maka Abarn and her friends Black Star, Death the Kid, and their weapon partners. For a while, the two were quite impressed at the fact the weapons can transform instantaneously and on their own; for an Exter/Liberator team, that's a sign of absolute trust and synchronization with their partner. While the confusion was cleared up and the distinction made between Arms infectees and DWMA weaponry, the point still stands; Lady J and Rain know True Companions when they see them.
Mega Man, God of Power Replication (Rock Light, The Blue Bomber, The Super Fighting Robot, Rockman, Blue Metal Hero)
- Theme Music: Mega Man 2 Medley
- Intermediate God (when not upgraded), Greater God when empowered with the Chaos Emeralds
- Symbol: His blue helmet.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Variable Weapon Systems, Arm Cannons, Ridiculously Human Robots, Super-Powered Robot Meter Maids, Underwear of Power, Badass Adorable
- Domain: City, Protection, Law, Good.
- Followers: Vent, Aile, Ashe, Mega Man Volnutt (nee Trigger, who follows Mega Man out of a sense of peer pressure more than appropriateness), Soma Cruz, Spiritia Rosenberg, and an army of Smeargle.
- Allies: Proto Man, Astro Boy, X, Axl, Zero, Lan Hikari and MegaMan.EXE, Kirby, Tsukasa Kadoya, Sonic the Hedgehog, Mario, Grey, George, Geo Stelar, Samus Aran.
- Enemies: Dr. Wily, The Yellow Devil, Dr. Weil, Vile, M. Bison (just go with it), Dr. Eggman
- Rivals: Bass, Ryu
- Despite not being too powerful without his upgrades, he is able to defeat most gods once he starts to defeat the weaker ones. Thus, he spends a lot of time in the House of Technology in hopes of finding more upgrades.
- Was actually quite floored when he found out he was tapped to participate in the fourth Super Smash Bros. event, though he has no idea who vouched for him. Some think it was a pity gift for such a craptastic 25th birthday. Rumor has it Sonic gave it to him as thanks for such an awesome crossover. Although another rumor say that the invitation was handed down personally by Mario himself for being such an iconic character amongst the NES era and made his mark well to Nintendo. Because of this, as well as his Legacy Character status, he was able to elevate to Intermediate status.
- An investigation of some suspicious goings-on led to him getting into a brawl with Samus Aran. Except it wasn't really Samus Aran, but SA-X. Samus and Mega Man teamed up to take down the spaceborne parasite. They now keep in touch in case another of Samus's rogues shows up in Mega Man's territory.
- Has some of the hype followers of any God.
- Has a Friendly Rivalry with Ryu, who's the other mascot of Capcom. When Ryu decided to join Master Hand's tournament, he and Mega Man decided to have a commemorative match, with Mega Man as the winner. Rumors abound that someone rigged the fight so Mega Man could win, though the two don't argue about it.
- Is going to have a no-holds barred fight with Astro Boy, his inspiration. Neither of them are too happy about the arrangement, despite the low stakes.
- The fight has concluded in Astro Boy's favor. It took a while for Mega Man's original parts to be recovered after what Astro did to him. Again, neither of them were really fond of fighting each other, so they've agreed to avoid talking about it whenever possible.
Squall Leonhart, God of Improbably Slick Weaponry and Gunblades (Leon, SeeD Commander, The Lion, Rinoa's Knight, the Relentless Revolver)
- Intermediate God
- Theme Music: Don't Be Afraid in combat, Blue Fields elsewhere
- Symbol: The Griever emblem
- Alignment: Lawful Good with Neutral leanings
- Weapon of Choice: His Gunblade, the Lionheart
- Portfolio: Angst, Lion Motifs, Handsome but damaged youths, Stoic-ness, Leather Clothing, Impossibly Cool Weapons, Vibroweapons, Revolver Preferences, BFGs, Kind-Hearted Jerks
- Domains: Gunblades, Angst, Lions, War, Courage
- Allies: Rinoa Heartilly, Most good Final Fantasy deities, Sora, Donald Duck, Goofy, Kazuma Kenzaki
- Followers: Ikkaku Madarame
- His title comes with a dubious legacy, as while he codified the Gunblade, in its original incarnation the "Impossible" part of Impossibly Cool Weapon irked some fans, who thought the idea of a sword with a gun for a handle was ridiculous. Later refinements of the design into dual gun-and-sword combinations have redeemed both it and him. He's also proven that the original design works perfectly well as-is in his subsequent appearances.
- For some reason, many of the more energetic and cheerful members of the pantheon seemed drawn to hang out with him. Squall tries to get them to go away, but they don't listen, and while he doesn't admit it, he's gotten used to their company.
- Ascended by pioneering the style of combining the Cool Sword and the Cool Gun into one weapon. Bonus points for using a revolver.
- Has a love-hate relationship with his fellow god and father, Laguna Loire. While he sighs and belittles him, you can catch him smiling if you look close enough.
- The fact that he sounds so much like Yuuki Terumi is something that greatly disgusts Squall.
- Many followers have invented a rivalry between him and the God of Swordsmanship but both parties remain fairly passive on the subject.
- Is known for telling those who annoy him to just go talk to a wall. Whenever this happens, Squall is capable of conjuring a wall for the annoyer to speak with as he leaves. However, this will not work on Excalibur.
- Many in the Pantheon couldn't believe their eyes when they saw Squall smile. The reason? Because of Rinoa finally ascending to the pantheon.
- After ascending, Rinoa has been doing her best in making Squall socialize more and also helping mending his relationship with his father, Laguna.
- Denies any connection or relationship with Annie Leonhart, despite the common last name, all while claiming that he's had enough with newfound lost relatives.
Anna Kozuki, Goddess of Siege Trains (Kaboom, Fem!Jaden)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Superdreadnought Rail Cannon Gustav Max and Number 81: Superdreadnought Rail Cannon Super Dora, next to her D-Gazer and a Bouquet
- Alignment: True Neutral with Chaotic and Good leanings depending on her humour.
- Portfolio: Railway Deck Duelist, Fierce Tempers, Played for Laughs Woman Scorned (Due To A Mistake), Hotheaded And Energetic Ore-Using Tomboys with Big Boobs (In Spite Of Age), Really Strong Cute Bruisers with a Really Big Cannon, Focusing on Damage With Zero Defenses, Heroic Sacrifices, Popularity Inversely Proportional To Her Actual Screentime
- Domains: Trains, Love, Popularity
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: Makoto Itou
- Enemies: Sora Shiun'in, Raynare
- Ascended after she proved that she was a One-Girl Siege Engines with her Railway Deck, which includes all sorts of locomotives, trains, railcars, trolleys, etc., all combined with cannons.
- First thing she did after ascending was, of course, to try to greet Yuma... And then almost instantly tried to blowing him up again with her Flying Blaster because she thought that he had forgotten about her, especially after she heard that he and Kotori became a couple.
- She got the wrong person... Again. Turns out that the "Yuma" she attacked was no one other than Raynare, who obviously wasn't the person she was looking for. She doesn't seem to care unlike the last time this happened after hearing what kind of person she was, and it digusts her that a woman who tried to kill someone who loved her for no good reason at all could have a name that's homophone to her friend.
- Can often be found wandering through the several Houses or in the House of Gaming looking for challenges against her Railway Deck. Many in the latter House told that while she's skilled at the game, her dueling style is... Iffy at best due to fact she has no way of backing up the offensive with some defenses. She never listens to them. Not it would matter considering that her dueling style is very similar to her personality anyways.
- She can be also be seen hovering with her Flying Blaster through the House of Travel... And crashing due to not paying attention. She met Subaru Nakajima this way, who was amused to meet someone who travels in their own weapon just like her sister Wendi, with a similar personality to boot.
- She seems to get along a little with Mami Tomoe, since it impressed her how she could turn her flintlocks into a freakin' towering railway cannon built onto two separate trains. Mami in the other hand, while she is mostly nice to her... She would prefer it if she wasn't so temperamental. Though she did admit that it wasn't that different from hanging out with Sayaka and Kyoko. Mami has been trying to see if she can get her to "duel" with her Flying Blaster someday.
- She gets along a little better with Yoko, who understands her kind of personality a lot more, though she would prefer it if she used the cannon more frequently at people who actually deserve it and not just because they annoyed her.
- The fact that this trio of gun-using girls are quite stacked is not lost in anyone. There was once a person who asked Anna if she was going to join the Poly Racks as their Tagalong Kid. She responded by punching the smuck away.
- There are times she misses the rest of her friends... So she often hangs out with Aki and Carly to compensate since there aren't too many duelists her age or gender.. But she, along with Aki, can be seen sighing for some reason...
- Bonded with Sekai Saionji and Kotonoha Katsura over the fact their love interests are idiots and they don't have any reserves when it comes to the... "Punishment". Though the reasons why they lose their temper at them are different. She doesn't seem to care about the rest of the Yandere Quartet one way or the other.
- It's for this reason she doesn't like too much Makoto Itou, though she seems to like that the high school student protects the weak from bullies. So she often helps him with that but it's not above in trying to blow him up if he does something against Kotonoha or Sekai.
- Why they call her a Female Jaden... Well, she does look like him. In fact, there are people who believe she is actually a daughter of his with Asuka/Alexis or Aki. She is not. She really is not but she and the real Jaden seem to get along just fine.
- Her appearance on the Pantheon made Lelouch give a Double Take. His reaction to her can pretty much be resumed as "So not only there's a girl that looks like my friend Kallen, now there is a girl that is named like her too?!"
- By the way, she is not related with that other Kozuki. Ironically, they are both in the same House which gave them the chance to met each other.
- You see her and Sora Shiun'in on the same place? Well, if you are a Demigod or a Quasideity, Run for cover. Very strong girl prone to anger with a cannon + Really athletic psychotic boy that can knock out adults + Hatred For Xyz: Horrible mix! These two simply can't stand each others' guts and are pretty destructive too.
Astolfo, GOD of Paralyzing Sound (Rider of Black, The Twelfth Paladin of Charlemagne)
- Lesser GOD
- Symbol: HIS La Black Luna horn
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Badass Adorable, Cute Little Fang, Excited Young Boy, Motor Mouth, Protecting People Just Because, World's Most Beautiful MALE, Eternally Optimistic, The Ditz, Braided Haired Pretty BOY, Looking Like a Lady, Plucky Comic Relief, Nice GUY
- Domain: Beauty, Heroism, Trap
- Allies: Rider, Alexander the Great, Bridget, Arturia Pendragon, Hasta, Charlotte Dunois, Ky Kiske, Princess Luna, Cosmos, Jeanne d'Arc, Cayden Cailean
- Enemies: Mordred, Achilles, Melkor
- Unknown Rival: Aphrodite
- While there aren't that many well known people to fit the Sonic Stunner trope, the Court of the Gods finally found someone in the paladin Astolfo. Owner of the La Black Luna, a magical horn gifted to him by the good witch Logestila of Avalon, the sound has been describe as a combination of a dragon's roar, a giant bird's cry, and a divine horse's neighing. It can cause anyone to be paralyze with fear and can even shatter the most lowly of mooks.
- We swear to Cosmos, Lucifer, Melkor, and YHVH that Astolfo is 1000% male. Ok, so maybe his battle outfit is more feminine then what you expect. Alright, his civilian outfit has a skirt, shows his midriff and his hood has bunny ears, and then there was that time he wore a female School Swimsuit with thigh-highs, but honestly, Astolfo is totally male.
- Has gained a rival in Aphrodite after the former found out that many consider him more beautiful then her and he should take her World's Most Beautiful Woman title despite being male. Astolfo for his part is oblivious and barely notices the insults Aphrodite throws at him.
- Heard that the unbreakable sword Durendal was in the pantheon. Wanting to retrieve it for his cousin, Roland, if he ever ascended, he set out for the mighty sword.
- He first encountered Xenovia Quarta, who owns a version of Durendal. After he asked for the sword, and she refused, they fought. After battling for quite awhile, Astolfo was informed that Xenovia's Durendal head shattered at one point. Deciding that couldn't be the true Durendal, Astolfo apologized for his actions and left.
- Astolfo then went to the treasury to see if the Durendal in there was Roland's. Unfortunately, no one told him how this one would cause anybody with a weak will to lose their mind and go berserk, which is precisely what wound up happening. Luckily, the 2nd Division Symphogear rescued him before any real damage could occur. Amazingly, he wasn't that shaken by the event and only smiled and thanked his saviors before heading off, still hoping to find the true Durendal.
- With the sole of exception of Achilles, Astolfo has made friends with both Alexander the Great and Rider and the three have races against one another.
- Speaking of riding, many were surprise that Astolfo's personal mount was a hippogriff when most knew him riding the magical horse Rabicano. Astolfo has mentioned he can summon Rabicano, he just prefers the hippogriff.
- Astolfo was well known as a lady's man. But with his ascension, many consider him a Guys Man as well.
- Has become very close to Arturia Pendragon, her compassionate nature reminding him of Joan of Arc. This closeness has cause Arturia's own 'son', Mordred, to become jealous. To 'him', it's just a painful reminder of the closeness 'he' was denied.
- Made fast friends with fellow traps Bridget and Hasta. Some gods, well, actually Haruhi Suzamiya, try to force the trio to cross-dress. While Hasta and Bridget don't like the idea, Astolfo seems to be ok with it.
- On the flip side, Astolfo also befriended fellow Frenchmen Charlotte Dunois. Humorously, Astolfo actually mistook Charl as male before being corrected.
- Because of his journey to the moon to find a cure for Roland's madness, Astolfo is able to summon Princess Luna as a personal mount. However, the princess of the night only allows him to ride her in the most dire of situation
- Is adored by every member of the Sacred Knights. Many see Astolfo as a sort of little brother, even if he may be older then most of them.
- Was overjoyed when Jeanne d'Arc finally ascended. He was however worried when she sided with both Cosmos and YHVH. He believes that YHVH has done something to Jeanne.
Bisharp, God of Natural Weaponry (Sword Blade Pokémon)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: Bisharp's bladed "helmet"
- Alignment: Lawful Evil, Lawful Neutral on a really good day
- Gender: Male
- Ability: Defiant
- Moves: Swords Dance, Iron Head, Sucker Punch, Low Kick
- Portfolio: Blades All Across The Body, Badass, Asskicking Equals Authority, Humanoid Abomination, Steel-type, Dark-type, Mighty Glacier,
- Domains: Steel, Dark, Leadership
- Heralds: Pack of Pawniard
- Allies: Ghetsis (sort of), Ishida Mitsunari, Shadow Moon, The Shredder
- Partner: Baraka
- Enemies: Gallade, Alphonse Elric, Wolverine, X-23
- Rivals: Aegislash
- Opposes/Opposed by: A good portion of Toku heroes, Martial Artists
- Looking like a samurai of sort, Bisharp's natural anatomy features an axe blade on its forehead, retractable wrist blades, razor-sharp fingers, "rib cage blades" and "hooves" made out of couple of blades. Bisharp can stab and slash more ways than one would bother to count.
- Bisharp hardly ever fights alone, instead preferring to use a pack of Pawniard to weaken the opponent before finishing them off. Bisharp also determent dominance by fighting anyone who would oppose their rule of the pack.
- Due of the general behaviour of him, Bisharp is said to be so far the only truly evil Pokémon. As while his image resembles that of a Toku hero (especially a Kamen Rider), the general biology makes him be more like a kaijin and the comparisons to Gallade makes him look like a Psycho Ranger. That is why Bisharp has a general dislike forwards Toku heroes, and the opinion is mutual.
- On the flipside, he seems to be getting along with the members of Demonic Legion. Though that being said, he is being rather selective regarding whom he really considers being allies.
- It should be noted that Bisharp would be good if he was under the right owner, like Grimsley. However, considering that he is used by such villains like Ghetsis, Shadow Triad, Bryony and Fraud (and to lesser extend, Mitsunari), it is hard to decline the general evil background Bisharp have.
- There are still some gods who wonder why Bisharp is even labelled as evil in the first place. Some speculate that due of its overall bad reputation, it simply accepted its role as an evil Pokémon.
- One of few deities who can reliably go toe-to-toe against Aegislash as Defiant prevents any stat drops from King's Shield.
Black Orchid, Goddess of Retractable Weapons (B. Orchid)
- Theme Song: "K.I. Feeling", "Play Hard" or "Touch Me and I'll Break Your Face".
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A pair of Rifles and a Gold Tiger.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Miss Fanservices, Orgasmic Combat, Kick Chicks, Shaping into a Flaming Panther, Spy Catsuits, Turning Into Frogs and Stepping on Them, Flashing Her Top to Humans, Aliens, Dinosaurs, Werewolves and a Freaking Living Skeleton Without... a "Bone" in the Pelvis.
- Domains: Beauty, Magic, Weapons, Appeareance, Combat, War, Fanservice.
- Followers: Kim Possible, Eagle.
- Non-Ascended: T. J. Combo, Chief Thunder, Aganos.
- Ascended: Jago (her brother), Maya Fallegeros, Catwoman and Black Cat, Mai Shiranui, Nightwing, Motoko Kusanagi, Chun-Li, Jeane, Noel Vermillion, Captain America, Talim, Lelouch vi Britannia, Hyodo Issei, Rias Gremory, Akeno Himejima, Cassie Cage & Jacqui Briggs.
- She who won the first Killer Instinct tournament by defeating Eyedol. But it released a bigger threat in form of Gargos, after that travelled back to the past to fight him.
- Revealed that Jago is her Younger brother. Now that he joined the Pantheon, They Fight Crime together.
- Swears to destroy every Fulgore in existence, due to their army... particularly their leader for killing her parents.
- Some gods have seen her sparring with Issei, Rias and Akeno, who are all good friends with her.
- Recently, she won the fight against fellow Goddess Ivy Valentine, despite the fact she has bigger breasts than her. Wiz and Boomstick were the ones who arranged this fight.
- She's back in Killer Instinct 2013 for the Xbox One. This time, manages to materialize her Flaming Panther into a summoning pet, via Instinct Mode. As the narrative goes on, she's still planning on closing Ultratech for good. It seems that she's currently taking notes from Lelouch vi Brittania due to forming part of a resistance.
Blake Belladonna, Goddess of Sheath Combat and Literal Pistol-Whipping (Kitty, Black, Bellabooty)
- Theme Song: "From Shadows"
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Her personal symbol, a purple flower◊.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Weapon of Choice: Gambol Shroud (and its sheath)
- Portfolio: black-wearing females who are on the side of good, wearing a large black bow that hides her cat ears, dark haired, broken girls, showing a warm and icy personality
- Domains: Weapons, Combat, Cats
- Allies: Team RWBY (Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Yang Xiao Long), Team JNPR (Jaune Arc, Pyrrha Nikos, Lie Ren, Nora Valkyrie), Ichigo Momoya, Taokaka, Lulu, the Beast, Belle, Sun Wukong, Kairi, Kuroka, Zelda, Kung Jin, The Monster Hunters, The Vivid Team,Welsh and Sharuru
- Opposes: Roman Torchwick, Gaston, the Psycho Rangers (particularly Psycho Black)
- Conflicting Opinions: Murray Hippo
- Is Deathly Afraid of: The Meta
- High Priestess: Paine
- Ascended as part of Ruby's plan to get all of Team RWBY ascended. Made her way after being flung from a far away distance and landed on all fours. Some noticed how her bow twitched when she landed, but none paid heed to it at all.
- Sometimes is seen in the House of Knowledge, catching up on a book series called "Ninjas of Love". Phineas finds it a bit funny.
- Usually hangs out with Ichigo Momoya who consoles her over social issues regarding Blake's identity as a Faunus. She's also been consoled by the House of Friendship (well most of it, seeing as there's this thing called the "Friendship Asylum" going on) telling her that she was fine as she was.
- She is friend with Sun Wukong, in which he reminds her of a Faunus friend of the same name, personality, and even weapon.
- Blake is often confused for Belle because of how both are based on the original Beauty. This lead to the point where Gaston heard rumors of "another version of Belle" ascending. The reality turned out to be a bit different. Upon finding out that Blake wasn't the girl he'd envisioned, Gaston was upset. Then he ended up getting on not only Blake's bad side, but the collective bad side of her team, reminding them too much of their mortal classmate, Cardin Winchester of Team CRDL. Though one quick slap from her sheath was enough for Gaston to get the message and leave.
Blake: No one gets smacked in the face like Gaston.
- Was not happy when Roman Torchwick ascended, and it was made even worse when she found out they'd be in not only the same house of the Pantheon, but the same section as well. Though Blake realizes this would give her a good opportunity to keep an eye on Torchwick, though not to the point of exhausting herself (to her team's relief). Thankfully, with the introduction of the Blunt Weapons sub-section and then the Weaponized Objects sub-section, Roman was moved there.
- More than a few deities in the Pantheon seem to be aware that she's a Faunus, but are willing to wait until she's ready to explain it herself. Though she wishes some of them would stop making cat puns.
- As a cat Faunus, Blake is nervous around any and all deities she identifies as canine, like Hachiko and Clifford. Jake doesn't elicit this reaction from her, as he doesn't often act or look very much like a dog.
- Spends a surprising large amount of time around Kuroka, who to many people looks a lot like some sort of long-lost sister. Blake on her part tolerates the nekomata and her teasing, saying it's no worse than Yang's puns. However, she does appreciate Kuroka's presence as one Cat Girl to another.
- Is all but terrified of the Meta, a serial killer who seemingly abandoned his humanity for power.
- Has declared a truce with Torchwick for the foreseeable future, dedicated to the mourning of their creator's passing.
- Is noted to sound like Zelda and Annie Leonhart in Japanese. While she gets along with the former, she is wary of the latter.
Kingler and Scizor
Kingler and Scizor, The Power Pincing Gods(The Pincer Pokémon, Scizor: Hassam, The Scissor Pokémon)
and Mega Scizor
- Lesser God (intermediate as Mega Scizor)
- Symbol: Their Claws
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Kingler: Sheer Force
- Scizor: Light Metal, (Technician as Mega Scizor)
- Portfolio: Mighty Glacier
- Domains: Claws
- Kingler: Crabs, Water
- Scizor: Bugs, Steel
- Followers: Crawdaunt, Skorupi, Drapion and Clawlitzer
- Kingler: Ash, Shen Gaoren, Kabutops, Davy Jones
- Scizor: Scizor (its pre-evolution), Heracross, Pinsir, Durant, Red Genesect, Ryuko Matoi
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Volcarona (On Scizor's end)
- Kingler: All lightning and Vegetation gods
- Scizor: All Fire Gods
- Opposed by: Filia
- Enemies: Ghetsis
- Ascended after a contest to see whose claws were more powerful. It came to be a tied as Kingler's had the power but Scizor's were sharper. So it was decreed that they both take the title.
- The funny thing is that both of their signature move aren't them using their claws it is instead the smashing the claw across the opponent's face.
- Kingler's favorite is to bash his opponent with his crabhammer and pummel his poor foe into oblivion.
- Scizor really loves to Bullet Punch people. Just beware when facing him, you're gonna get bullet punched. one way or another.
Scizor: "IMMA BULLET PUNCH YO ASS!"
- Kingler became friends with the Shen Gaoren when he went to the house of beasts because he heard there was a large concentration of fellow Pokémon deities there and that's when Kingler met one of the few other crab deities and became good friends with him.
- Scizor's partnership with Vatista was rather unintentional on Scizor's part as Vatista heard a Pokémon deity who was a Fish Out of Temporal Water, could use lasers like her, and was red was going to ascend, she had planned to partner with him but when Vatista heard that another Pokémon deity who uses more physical attacks was going to ascend Vatista decided to become partners with him.
- It's common knowledge that a crab's weak point is under it's belly. It's unknown if it'll work on Kingler. It's most likely that it will. Good luck avoiding it's 10,000 Horsepower enhanced Claw.
- Scizor is scared to death of Volcarona, for obvious reasons. Volcarona has continued to try and befriend it, much to its displeasure.
Nami, Goddess of Weather Weaponry and Meteorology (Cat Burglar, Weather Witch)
- Theme: Her theme. Careful you don't lose your money listening.
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Her Jolly Roger, alternatively a Tangerine Pinwheel and her Sorcery Clima-Tact
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Normal girl among superpowered allies, weather-controlling weaponry and manipulation mistaken for magic, love of money, advanced sailing, cartography and weather predicting skills at a young age, voice of reason around a crew of space cases...though softening up and accepting them in the end, blossoming beauty flaunting it proudly.
- Domains: Navigation, Weather Control, Money
- Allies: Luffy, Zoro, Usopp, Sanji, Chopper, Nico Robin, Franky, Brook, Selina Kyle & Felicia Hardy, Ororo Monroe, Aang, Donatello of the TMNT, the Gokaigers (especially Luka Millfy/Gokai Yellow)
- Ascended around the same time as a reascended Usopp after his quest to become stronger and braver was complete. Both were placed in the House of Weapons, specifically to keep Zoro company and prevent him from getting lost.
- In actuality, she took the opportunity of the momentary collective BSOD from the Council of Shadows to ascend after they were stunned that their plot to prevent Usopp's re-ascension and keep the entire Straw Hat Pirate crew from being unified was torpedoed to bits.
- Aside from using her natural beauty and body to her advantage, Nami is also an expert staff weapon user and now able to manipulate the weather to a certain extent through the use of her Clima Tact. Now upgraded to the Sorcery Clima Tact which is far more powerful.
- While the Straw Hat Pirates are her natural world allies, she has also made friends within the House of Nature with Storm and Aang who interest her due to both their weather-controlling mutant and bending skills respectively (while they are likewise interested in the ability of her weather knowledge).
- She also has made good friends with fellow staff user Donatello whom she has friendly spars with whenever he visits the House of Weapons (which are the times he's railroaded into keeping an eye on Raphael as he tests his skills).
- Despite putting most of her thieving and wily nature behind her, she is sometimes asked to go on jobs with and by Catwoman and Black Cat, which she normally refuses unless the loot is pure cash. When it is, Nami gets Berry signs in her eyes and joins along.
- Received her second title after some more review by the higher ups. Being one of the only people in her world to instinctively and perfectly predict the erratic weather patterns of the Grand Line and New World.
Nathan Spencer, God of Grappling Hooks (Rad, Bionic Commando, Major)
- Lesser God
- Theme Music: This mix of his MVC3 theme and Bionic Commando Stage 1
- Symbol: His bionic arm, his shades
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Grappling Hooks, Cybernetics, Building Swinging, One Man Armies
- Domains: War, Technology, Air
- Followers: Any character with a grappling gun or swinging implement who is not a god on this pantheon
- Allies: Simon Belmont, Link, Batman, Spider-Man, James Bond, Samus Aran, Rico Rodriguez
- Enemies: Deadpool
- Many competed for his position in the pantheon, but he just slapped the grappling gun out of each challenger's hand and said "swing now." Every challenger hung his/her head in shame and walked away.
- His followers have a slight rivalry with Mario's followers over the superiority of swinging over jumping.
- Doesn't like it when people bring up the dreadlocks… or the moustache.
- The Pantheon fears what would happen if Spencer's Bionic Arm clashed with Captain Falcon's Falcon Punch.
- Has been accused by Deadpool of defecating on the lawn outside his temple. Nobody knows what prompted the accusation or if there's any truth to it. Since it's Deadpool, there probably isn't.
Owain God of Naming Weapons (Eudes, Wood, Self-Proclaimed Chosen One, Odin)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His sword, Missletain
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfoilo: Giving names to any weapon, Large Ham, Magic Knight, Warrior Poet, Birthmark of Destiny, Hot-Blooded
- Domains: Weapon, Magic
- Allies: Chrom, Lucina, Robin, Kenshiro, Vulcan
- Enemies: The House of Villains, Grima
- Rivals: Gilgamesh
- Owain gives names to weapons as he believes bestowing a name gives the weapon a divine spirit and transforms it into a partner instead of just a tool.
- Is skilled in weapon maintenance, likely due to his philosophy, and gets along with Vulcan for this reason.
- Owain's exact lineage outside of his mother, Lissa, is not known. Common theories of his father include Vaike, Lon'qu, and a male Robin. Regardless of his father's identity, Owain equally values both parents.
- In some cases with a female Robin, however, he is her husband and father of Morgan.
- Receives a few snickers around the Pantheon whenever he mentions his sword hand twitching or his hand hungers.
- There is only one name for a weapon which he has ever disapproved of: Pointy Demonspanker. Owain's reason for disapproval was because it was what Lucina renamed the legendary Falchion.
- Owain's hammy behavior is actually an act to improve the moral of his friends. After Grima's defeat in a future of despair, Owain stopped his theatrics because people started responding favorably to them.
- Parasoul once mistook Owain for one of her Egrets due to similar voices and hamminess.
- Rin Tohsaka has mistaken Owain for Archer due to similar reasons.
- Owain has mistaken the voice of Nagisa, Yuno, and Saber for those of his mother.
- Owain once got in a scuffle with Gilgamesh when the former went on a quest for the legendary sword Excalibur. Gilgamesh claimed to have it, and offered to let Owain borrow it for a week if he could give him the Mystletainn in exchange. Both parties were later disappointed when they discovered they had swapped Excalipoor and Missletainn by accident, with Owain getting the raw end of the deal since Missletainn isn't that useless. They fought, and Owain managed to get back his original sword, but the experience has left him a little bitter towards the red-robed swordsman and eager for a rematch.
- Eventually, Owain finally met the real Excalibur. While both had similar personalities, it ended with Owain making the (ﺧ益ﺨ) face saying that he would need more training before he could wield such a sword.
- Owain's meeting with Sigurd and Seliph resulted in the latter two mistaking Owain's personal sword for the legendary Mystletainn. To their relief, the Missletain turned out to be an ordinary sword.
- Holds a book containing tales of his adventures in another realm. Owain states that he will not reveal its contents until the proper time as the information within would add to the trauma his uncle Chrom suffered upon learning about possibly becoming a great grandfather.
Riven, Goddess of Broken Weapons and Exiles (The Exile)
- Theme Song: 'Broken Wings' by the Yordles
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Her Broken Sword.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good with shades of Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Anime Hair, Asskicking Equals Authority, The Atoner, Badass Normal, BFS, Broken Bird, Broken Pedestal, Child Soldiers, Cool Sword, Defector from Decadence, Desperately Looking for a Purpose in Life, Do Not Go Gentle, Lady of War, Lightning Bruiser, Meaningful Name, Muscles Are Meaningless, One-Handed Zweihänder, Reforged Blade, Rummage Sale Reject, Shell-Shocked Veteran, Social Darwinist, Still Wearing the Old Colors, Tomboy, Unkempt Beauty, Wandering the Earth, Wrecked Weapon
- Domains: Strength, Military, Redemption, War, Determination, Swords
- Allies: Jack Rakan, Raiden, Samuel Rodrigues, Guts, Urdnot Wrex, Thrall, Zaraki Kenpachi, Noel Vermillion, John-117, Ragna the Bloodedge
- Rivals: The Defenders of the Ancients (Radiants and Dires), Yasuo.
- Enemies: Darius, Draven, Most Other Noxus Affiliated League Champions, Charles Zi Britannia, Gilgamesh, Millennium, Ali Al-Saachez, Arthas, Griffith.
- Ascended primarily to oppose Darius and Draven who she sees as corruptions of the Noxian ideal. She wishes to show all mortals and deities alike that the belief in strength does not mean a fall into despotism and pointless fighting. Things aren't looking so well for them after there's also Katarina in the Pantheon.
- And worse, even good Gods starts looking at her funny after the ascension of Yasuo, along with some accusations that Riven is involved in the murder of a certain elder of Ionia due to 'wind technique'. At this moment, even Riven had to put that goal at halt and try to investigate this, she'd rather not be falsely accused when doing her job.
- She is constantly standing against those who pursue war for profit or pleasure, believing that distort the true purpose of battle.
- Upon ascension, she has found it hard to make allies among some of the Good aligned gods, due to being a Social Darwinist. Despite this, she refuses to join forces with Charles Zi Britannia as his philosophy includes the position that certain races are naturally superior to others, which she finds ridiculous.
- Has managed to meet a few friendly sparring partners such as Jack Rakan, Zaraki Kenpachi, and Urdnot Wrex whom she respects for their devotion to strength.
- Will offer aid to any seeking to break free of demonic influence and will likewise hunt down all who succumb to it. If one cannot win a battle of their own power, then they deserve to fall.
- Her trademark broken blade is by her side constantly, no matter where she is or what she is doing. Several Pantheon swordsmasters have expressed interest in dueling her with the full blade, but she refuses them on principle. She refuses to bring out her runeblade's true form unless in a life or death situation, saving its full glory for the moment she redeems Noxus.
- Recently, some of the gods from the House of Commerce have been selling pictures of her wearing a bunny costume. She refuses to answer as to where and when the picture was taken, and will likely attempt to gore anyone stupid enough to sell them in her presence.
- When she learned about how Noel Vermillion transformed into a much more confident goddess, Riven was heard muttering, "I wish I have the same strength to be less broken too... not just the voice." After a small bout of being encouraged by the much younger Noel, the two has been friends.
- Has become allies with the Master Chief due to their pasts of warfare and more recently, their choice to go rogue against the military they dedicated themselves to in the past. It helps that she sounds a lot like his ally Homura.
- "What is broken can be reforged!"
Soul Edge, God of Evil Weaponry (Inferno, Nightmare, the Sword of Salvation)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A single eye.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Evil Weapon, Demonic Possession, Always Chaotic Evil, Your Soul Is Mine, Eyes Do Not Belong There.
- Domains: Evil, Chaos, Fire
- Followers: Cervantes, the Malfested (Soul Calibur)
- Allies: Sephiroth, Nightmare
- Enemies: Soul Calibur, Cloud, Shang Tsung, Gilgamesh, Link, Sophitia, Ivy Valentine, Siegfried, Taki, Kisuke Uzuki, Ermac
- Similar Artifacts: Miroku's sword form
- Soul Edge plans to use Sephiroth's power to kill Shang Tsung and steal his souls, thus granting him the power of a Greater God.
- It FEARS Gilgamesh, due to being one of the few among the Pantheon who can use it without even coming close to falling under its influence. He is perhaps the one existence among the Pantheon whose soul that Soul Edge has no intention of claiming.
- However, Soul Edge got more nervous when Kisuke ascended, because since Kisuke can wield so many evil weapons without being corrupt by then thanks to Oboro Style(one of them even having a cursed god sealed inside it), he would be immune to Soul Edge's powers. Heck, he might fear Kisuke even more than Gilgamesh as Kisuke has all the intentions to purge Soul Edge until it is just a giant slab of metal.
- Its opposite, Soul Calibur, isn't any better.
- Eventually Sephiroth and Soul Edge parted ways (Whom abandoned the other is unclear). Currently, Soul Edge has reunited with its most familiar host Nightmare.
- In the time it took to pick a host, Soul Edge has taken delight in proving just how many "heroes" were willing to wield its power, even including Link among its personal record.
- Once it has had enough bloodshed to reclimate to the Pantheon, Soul Edge intends to release its true form as Inferno and destroy its rival Soul Calibur. The first step in drowning the Pantheon in blood and darkness.
Talim, Goddess of Dual Tonfas
- Theme Song: "Guided by Wind".
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: The Wind.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Dual Tonfas, Little Miss Badass Adorables, In Harmony with Nature, Shorter Powerhouses, Girlish Pigtails, Mikos (Sort Of), Apologises a Lot, Purity Personified, Waif-Fu.
- Domains: Nature, Combat, Good, Weapons.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork With: Taki.
- Enemies: Nightmare, Oda Nobunaga, Soul Edge, Cervantes de León, Kefka Palazzo, Yuuki Terumi, Bernkastel, Calypso, Lord Deimos.
- Respects: Algol.
- Herald: Hong Yun-seong.
- Talim, the last Babaylan Priestess, used to be the High Priestess of Orchid for the Tonfa title. Orchid had to focus more on her newest set of Retractable Weapons since her return in Killer Instinct 2013. Talim has earned her place as the new Goddess of Tonfas after seeing her performance in the tales of souls and swords.
- They are currently allied each other as she supports Orchid's resistance against Ultratech.
- She gets well along with Nakoruru since both of them are nature guardians. Also, with the guidance of Captain Planet, it gets better.
- Talim is one of the most goodhearted Deities in the Pantheon, and naturally doesn't hate anyone, unless the situation involves the most depraved Deities in the Pantheon for her to bring the divine punishment on them.
- So far, she's the only one who actually understand Algol's situation during the Schtauffen Homecoming incident. She may or may not helped him to bring back his son. Whatever it actually happened, their respect is earned nonethless.
- Missed the events of Soul Calibur V. Time will tell if she's going to return soon since the whole Time Skip happened. At least she's informed on what actually happened by Sophitia's spirit and Talim felt horrible on how "poorly crafted" the story was. Talim would blame on Patroklos' rash decisions and Pyrrha's inability to defend herself properly, but she shouldn't act badly on Sophitia's mortal children in that moment.
- "Wind, guide me."
Tsubaki Nakatsukasa, Goddess of Multi Changing Ninja Weaponry
- Theme Song: Camellia, My Star (with Black*Star)
- Lesser God (Intermediate in Uncanny Blade mode)
- Symbol: Her soul
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Transforming into Standard ninja weaponry, A kindred soul, Yamato Nadeshiko, Covert Pervert, Sexy Backs
- Domains: Weapons, Fanservice
- Allies: Black*Star, Maka Albarn, Soul Eater, Death The Kid, Crona, The Kunoichi Roku-nin-shuu, Hinata Hyuuga, Naruto Uzumaki
- Enemies: Kishin Asura
- Odd Friendship with: Houki Shinonono, Ai Enma, Jun Kazama, Shigure Kousaka, Kotomi Ichinose, Nodaka Miyazaki, Konoka Konoe, Eureka
- After much pushing, searching and rather loud complaining Black*Star finally managed to get her into pantheon. Of course with her ascension Black*Star brags to the Ninja Shi-tennou that, despite the fact he may not be in the group he has the goddess of ninja weapons on his side.
- She once caught Jiraiya and Ataru trying to peep at her. The end result was a shuriken to the head.
- She so happens to be a fan of Jiraiya's works.
- Many people find it very puzzling to see such a nice girl be partnered up with the egotistical Black*Star. Her response is that has a Big Ego but underneath he isn't all that bad.
- She has many odd friendships with a lot of goddesses some would note that it's either her demeanor and/or that they sound alike.
Yozakura, Goddess of Tricked-Out Gauntlets (The Mighty Matriarch With Massive Mitts, Yozakuu)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A wild boar, carrying her gauntlets on its back
- Theme Music: Floral Freedom or My Oath
- Alignment: Lawful Good, used to be Templar Good
- Portfolio: Using Gauntlets with Pile Bunker Cannons, Mighty Glacier, Promoted To Parent to Eleven Siblings Before Being Separated, Extremity Extremist, Team Mom, Bare Your Midriff, The Comically Serious, Cherry Blossom Girl, Shinobi
- Domains: Fist-fighting, Gauntlets, Siblings, Shinobi
- Rivals: Most weapon-wielding gods, Katsuragi (Friendly Rivalry)
- Opposes: Kick Chicks, those who would grope some one willy-nilly
- Enemies: Any Abusive Parents or those who are jerks to their siblings, Evil-aligned gods who really are evil
- Former Enemies: Students of Hanzou and Hebijo Academy, The Crimson Squad
- One of the top students of Gessen Girl School, Yozakura wields a particular pair of weapons: metallic gauntlets with built-in Pile Bunker Arm Cannons, what can grow in size and allows her to fire blasts of energy. Truly a goddess not be meddled with at a close range.
- Close allies with Zenia and Bullet due of their preference on weapons. Though both of them agree that she should drop her mentality that "only men and women with no shame" are allowed to kick, with her saying that a proper lady knows how to use her fists and look good doing it. This is why she opposes most Kick Chicks.
- She is also good friends with Vi due of her weapons. In fact, she feels good that her Knight Templar tendencies were turned around, otherwise she would have never thought that dark could turn to light like Vi did. Though she admits that Vi has a long way to go before she is in proper light.
- According to her, it is only fine to grope some one if its some one you love behind closed doors... and unsuspecting guards on a mission. No one is sure if she is serious or not, but probably the former.
- Is highly respected by parental gods due the fact that she was made to look after her eleven siblings once her mother died, and feel sorry for her due the fact that they were separated after her father died.
- She is also respected by House of Food since she had to cook for all of her siblings. She is also good at making rather large-sized meals in general.
- Commonly challenges other weapon-wielding gods into battle in order to understand her weapon even better and how to combat any kind of weapons.
- Said to sound a lot like Sicily. She finds some disappointment on her, saying that where one of her signature moves is a holy-powered punch, her affinity with fists is piss-poor.
Zenia Valov, Goddess of Pile Bunkers (Lost child who plays in the flames of war, Zeni, Red Eyes Lady, The Golden War Spear, Elfriede Achenbach, Elfie)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol/Weapon of Choice: Edinorog, her gauntlet
- Theme Music: Operation
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Pile Bunkers On a Gauntlet, The Stoic With a Warmer Side, Friend to All Children, Badass Longcoat, An Ice Person thanks to a Penguin Spirit, Heroic Albino, Aloof Big Sister
- Domains: Weapons, Ice, Russians, Penguins Sisterhood
- Followers: Riesbyfe Stridberg, Miruca Crotze, Chuck Preston
- Allies: Lieselotte Achenbach, Heart Aino (sort of), Bullet, Lamia Loveless, Signum, Fiona Mayfield, Carl & Ada Clover, Hibiki Tachibana, Charlotte Dunois, Eko, Clarice di Lanza, Yozakura, most child deities in general, Eli Ayase
- Enemies: Scharlachrot (As much as she doesn't want that)
- High Priest: Douglas Williamsburg
- Where Pile Bunker might be a common weapon amongst mechas and powered armours (take Kyosuke Nanbu and his Alt Eisen Riese for example), it doesn't mean a normal human cannot wield one. Take Zenia Valov for example, a Russian woman with amnesia who has a pile bunker built into a gauntlet and nothing else mechanical about her. [[spoiler:Though she isn't really a regular human, as she is one of two remaining Valkyries of second generation, who were humans artificially infused with celestial energy by the Drexler Institute.
- Even though she might be really stoic and doesn't shown too much emotions, she is friendly forwards children.
- Of the child deities, one what she has a special spot for is Carl. Mainly because her younger sister was in similar situation as he is, though with the exception that her older sister (who is Zenia) wasn't actually turned into a doll.
- Speaking of children, Subject Delta seems to threat her like she was a Little Sister. She wonders why.
- She also manages to bond with similarly stoic and punctual goddesses such as Lamia Loveless and Signum, mainly because of sounding similar. In particular, Lamia was the one who made the comparison that Zenia looked like what happens if Alt Eisen Riese gets a human form.
- Can be seen sometimes on House of Food, baking cookies.
- Gets along with Bullet to some extend, mainly because she sees a lot of her in Bullet.
- Sometimes she challenges Shigure Kosaka into duels. She says that she reminds her of Millennium Guardian.
- Once tried to bring a Prinny with her, thinking that it was a penguin doll. The end result wasn't so desirable.
- She is one of few deities who actually knows that Scharlachrot isn't acting like she should be, due the fact that she joined Celestial Union after snapping out of her brainwashing. Unfortunately, she doubts that she can snap her out of this, and hopes that some other factor would cause her to return back to normal.
- However, she was relieved that Eko is able to turn Scharlachrot into her less-brainwashed persona, and hopes that Eko's influence on her might eventually break the brainwashing.
Zhang Xingcai Goddess of Superior Shield Functionality
- Symbol: Her Sword and Shield
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Action Girl, Aloof Dark-Haired Girl, Badass Family, Grapple Move, Luckily My Shield Will Protect Me, Fork Fencing, Cool Sword, Ramming Always Works, Composite Character, Daddy's Girl, Dangerously Short Skirt, Hair Decorations, Knight in Shining Armor, Lady of War, Raven Hair, Ivory Skin, The Stoic, The Ugly Guy's Hot Daughter, Shield Bash
- Domains: War, Defense, Family, Royalty
- Allies: Guan Yinping, Guan Yu, Zhang Fei, Liu Bei, Jaune Arc, Tokugawa Ieyasu, Honda Tadakatsu, Gracia, Takatora Kureshima/Kamen Rider Zangetsu, Sanada Nobuyuki & Inahime
- High Priestess: Shield Knight
- Enemies: Cao Cao, Dian Wei, Lu Bu, Oda Nobunaga, Xiahou Dun
- Rivals: Lu Lingqi
- Almost immediately after her father ascended, she appeared in the Pantheon, reasoning that if she hadn't heard from him in the past hour, the odds were that he had probably drank himself silly and destroyed something. As it turned out, she was spot on and she ended up dragging him out of the House of Food, completely hammered and having wrecked most everything breakable in the place. She dragged him back to his seat in the House of Combat and was deified directly afterwards, for the express reason of keeping him in line. Like most things, she approaches this dutifully.
- She often ends up sparring with her friend Guan Yinping since her normal sparring partner, Yinping's brother Ping, has not ascended. Yinping's strength makes her a great opponent, but Xingcai has been trying to teach her some discipline to better control it.
- She also fights Lu Lingqi at times, although on less friendly terms. Lingqi's parents make a more cordial relationship difficult, but both respect the other's strength and skill and recognize that battling each other improves their own.
- While initially surprised that Honda Tadakatsu was a bit more, er, metallic than she remembered, she nevertheless has discovered that he is still just as strong and honorable as he used to be, and is more than willing to pay him the utmost respect for this. However, perhaps the whole "father switching" idea she had with his daughter Inahime could take a pass this time.
- Still faithfully serves the Shu banner, no matter what plane. Should the war between the Three Kingdoms restart, she is more than willing to venture out onto the battlefield once again.
- Has been helping the somewhat hopeless Jaune Arc increase his proficiency with his sword and shield skills. Despite said hopelessness, his dedication and perseverance always inspires her and she refuses to give up her attempts to help him, as she is used to dealing with people who seem not to amount to much. When asked, she merely states that Jaune reminds her of two people that she knows,note and, like them, she just can't leave him alone.
- With that, she has met and also sparred against his primary trainer, Pyrrha Nikos, and the two became friends very quickly.
- She became close friends with Takatora Kureshima due to the Kamen Rider having the same preference of weaponry as her own.
- She's quite glad that her friend across the realms, Inahime, has ascended... but she's more surprised that she brought a husband, because Xingcai didn't recall meeting him during the struggle against Orochi. Then again, she forgot to bring her friend Yinping as well...
- Has been annoyed at how people pronounce the "c" in her name, but since that said struggle against Orochi they've been getting it right as "Shee-ng-tsai" instead of "Shee-ng-kai".