Pantheon: Other Relatives
open/close all folders
Elenore Baker, Goddess of Ninja Maids and Domestic Skills (Everyday Gatekeeper)
- Greater Goddess
- Alignment: Neutral Good (with Lawful tendencies)
- Symbol: Heart with Margaret Burton's picture on it, but most (if not all) of her followers prefer Elenore's picture on the symbol.
- Portfolio: Domestic Skills, Ninja Maids, Martial Arts, Protection, Endurance, Love, Lesbians
- Domain: Craft, Love, Domestic Skills, Protection
- Followers: Margaret Burton and a large legion of devoted fangirls/fanboys
- Allies: Madlax, Vanessa Rene.
- Enemies: Friday Monday, Carrossea Doon, anyone who threatens Miss Margaret
- Known Prophets: Bocayuki, Sayoko Shinozaki.
- Ascended by dying for her master Margaret Burton, but not before confessing her love to her. Her last words ("You are my family") allowed her a place in the Family House and her love in the Love House.
- Usually a kind and loving deity. However, if Margaret Burton is threated, her wrath knows no bounds. Her love and devotion to her former master gained her the respect and admiration of Ninja Maids everywhere as well gathering a devoted following. She also does the housekeeping for Houses of Craft, Family and Love.
- Doing the housekeeping (well most of it...she has an army of meido to help and occasionaly Bocayuki when she threatens Margaret (Elenore knows full well that Bocayuki's threats (including the death ones) are hot air.
Piccolo, God of Parental Substitutes (The Namek, Mr. Piccolo, Piccolo Jr., Demon King Piccolo, Kamiccolo, Super Namek, Big Green)
- Theme Music: "A Little Help From a Friend".
- Greater God (After literally re-absorbing God Himself into his being)
- Symbol: His weighted armor
- Alignment: Neutral Good (Was formerly Chaotic Evil)
- Portfolio: Father Figures, Removing his weighted cape, Taking the Bullet, Big Damn Heroes, Overprotective Substitute Dads, Doting Parent, Papa Wolf, Intense Training Methods, Formerly Literal Split Personality
- Domain: Sacrifice, Meditation, Solitude
- Allies: Every Good God in this house, Gohan, Goku, Krillin, Asura, Vegeta, Sol Badguy, Kirito and Asuna
- Enemies: Every evil God in this house, the Moon, Frieza, Cell, Majin Buu, Kyubey, Baby
- Spends some time into the House of Commerce to open an orphange for kids. It's really hard to forget that he was once a Demon King who tried to takeover the mortal world.
- Became fast friends with Asura, who respected his ability to care for Gohan despite not being his real father. Piccolo in return heard his tale in how he saved his daughter Mithra from a serious threat.
- Piccolo is very good friends with Mr. Koiwai because he sees him as a very good adoptive father, however, Piccolo is not very fond of Mr. Koiwai's occasional childish and immature behavior. He soon changed his mind on the matter after witnessing how his childish behavior makes Yotsuba so happy and full of joy.
- Is known to meditate for hours or even several days at a time. His focus is strong enough that only a select few have been able to pester him out of it. Factoring his levitation with the charged aura he can produce, the House of Food once carefully relocated him to use him as a bug zapper for one of their picnics.
- As a Doting Parent and Papa Wolf, Demon King Piccolo holds a special hatred towards abusers and decievers of innocent children, and is hence presently hell bent on exterminating Kyubey's entire race. Yet he is frustrated to no end that there seems to be no end to their numbers no matter how many of the little bastards he guts and fries.
- Jin Kazama offers him a spot in the GUAG Anti-Parental Abuse Club; something of which Piccolo accepts.
- Is really good friends with Sol Badguy for one reason: Both atone for their actions in their pasts.
- Piccolo's Clothes Beam comes in very handy when there are too many clothes for everything to be washed on Laundry Day.
- Anyone who comes to him for training should note that his methods are a bit...dodgy.
- Recently befriended fellow adoptive-parents Kirito and Asuna, and regularly has afternoon tea with them; their close relationship with their adoptive daughter Yui reminds him of his loving relationship with his surrogate child Son Gohan. The Demon King is particularly fond of Yui, as her kindness, wisdom and bravery is also very reminiscent of Gohan's.
- The trio are currently in discussion with Pirate Captain Edward Newgate and Dominic Torretto on forming a League of Adoptive Parents, a harbor of safety where orphaned children may seek love and shelter.
Genjuro Kazanari, God of Cool Uncles and Powerful Normal People (Old Man Genjuro, Commander, Genjuuro)
- Lesser God
- Theme Song: [[ Eiyuu Koji (Training Day Ver.)]]
- Symbol: Genjuro's Pink tie
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Badass Normal, Real Men Wear Pink, Allowing his suboordinates to go through with any plan they may have, no matter the cost, Wouldn't Hit a Girl, Unless she hurt his teammates
- Domains: Strength, Family, Humans
- Allies: Hibiki Tachibana, Tsubasa Kazanari, Chris Yukine, Utau Hoshina, Miku Kohinata, Shirabe Tsukuyomi, Ryu, Bruce Lee, Asura, Nanoha Takamachi, Fate T. Harlaown, Petra Johanna Lagerkvist, Galando Grinus
- Enemies: Any evil goddess voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro, Precia Testarossa, Yuuki Terumi, Heihachi Mishima
- High Priest: Shinji Ogawa
- Odd Relationship: Sharlachrot
- Worthy Opponent: Akuma
- Upon ascending, Genjuro was hearing rumours of a deity named Akuma who was interested in fighting Genjuro after hearing of his achievements such as stopping Tsubasa's Heaven's Wrath with just his fist, Making an improv shield by stomping the pavement and Curbstomping the Big Bad.
- Genjuro and Nanoha have a friendship because of their mutual beliefs of how to make friends and also because he sees a lot of Hibiki in her.
- Genjuro: If they don't understand, just keep beating on them until they do.
- Genjuro and Sharlachrot have an odd friendship, neither of them particularly like the other goddesses voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro but for different reasons: Sharlachrot hates them because they sound like her best friend/lover, Genjuro hates them because one of his work partners was possessed by the soul of a Sumerian priestess and almost killed the rest of his team.
- Considering what the other Symphogear deities told the other gods about Dr. Ver, they would be terrified to see Genjuro's reaction to seeing what Yuuki Terumi does for fun because Terumi is much more of a monster than Ver. (If you can believe it)
- Genjuro has heard many stories from Eko about a mortal named Petra Johanna Lagerkvist and believes she would make a great help in fighting The Noise that work for the GUAE.
- He's also glad that someone kind and motherly raised Eko to be a kind and energetic child, regardless of the trouble Eko causes for Petra◊.
Genjuro: Adults who don't let kids do what they want are so uncool it hurts.
- He's also glad that someone kind and motherly raised Eko to be a kind and energetic child, regardless of the trouble Eko causes for Petra◊.
The Huckebein Family
The Huckebein Family, Deities of Families of Evil
- Members: Veyron, Curren, Cypha, Arnage, Deville, Fortis, Stella
- Lesser Gods & Goddesses
- Symbol: ALL of their Dividers crossed together.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Bunch Of Evil People Together Like Families, Smugginess, Curb-stomping Heroes, Anti-Magic, Knight of Cerebus, Absolutely anti-social Jerk Ass with a Lack of Empathy, [Dominating the whole story to explain to the reader how cool they are.
- Domain: Family, Evil, Villainy.
- Allies: Barbatos Goetia, Kazuya Mishima, Heihachi Mishima, Relius Clover.
- Enemies: Nearly every deities from Nanoha (but especially Signum), Lamia Loveless, The Incredibles, Kiritsugu Emiya, Guile.
- In the beginning there was only Cypha as a representative of Wilhelm von Juergen, serving alongside Barbatos. The efforts of Relius Clover, however, brought forth Curren and the rest of the family, enabling them to reunite and wreak havoc further.
- They treat Relius like a father, although they constantly cite how he constantly abuses them to garner pity. Relius did not deny abuses, but that didn't even garner the Huckebeins any sympathy. By all means, they would've been thrown to the Disgraces like Juergen, but they amassed power too big for them to be kicked like that.
- When she saw Signum awakened, Cypha didn't even flicker and even boasts that she'll gladly impale her again with ease. Unfortunately for her, that bit her in the ass and a recovering Signum completely beat her. She has since sworn revenge.
The Parr Family, Divine Super Family (The Incredibles, Mr. Incredible [Bob], Elastigirl [Helen]) (Names: Bob Parr, Helen Parr, Violet Parr, Dash Parr, Jack-Jack Parr)
- Theme: "The Incredits".
- Lesser Gods and Goddesses
- Symbol: A lowercase "i" in a stylized oval.
- Alignment: Lawful Good, with some Chaotic tendencies
- Portfolio (All): Badass Family, usage of a Domino Mask, A Boy, a Girl, and a Baby Family, being Supers, Battle Couple (Bob and Helen), Brother-Sister Team (Dash and Violet)
- Bob: Super Strength, being Nigh Invulnerable, Action Dad, Chronic Hero Syndrome, Acrofatic, marrying a redhead, a name betraying his potential
- Helen: Elasticity power, Action Mom, being the most reasonable, Redheaded Heroine (more brunette with age)
- Violet: Invisibility, Use of forcefields, Stone Wall, desire for normalcy, Shrinking Violet
- Dash: Super Speed, being quick and weak, Having a Meaningful Name, Keet, Smug Super
- Jack-Jack: Goo Goo Godlike, Super Power Lottery (Man on Fire, Power Floats, Intangible Man, Voluntary Shapeshifting), Repetitive Name (short for "John Jackson").
- Domains: Family, Law, Good, Heroism.
- Followers: The Marvel Family, The Strongholds.
- Odd Friendship With: Mandy (for Dash and Violet).
- Opposes: Peter Griffin, Hayate's Parents.
- All of the Parrs are part of the Pantheon, but Helen was the only one who could be seen in the temple on a regular basis. That was because the other Parrs were still in the process of moving in. They had only just now unpacked the last box, so now it's official! Ha ha ha!
- Why do they have so much junk?
- Bob and Helen (Helen especially) impressed the Pantheon after proving that, after more than a decade of retirement, they can still kick ass and take names. Dash and Violet weren't even entirely aware of just how cool their parents could be until partway through the incident on Nomanisan Island.
- Dash has started looking up to Sonic the Hedgehog and the two have a friendly rivalry. Dash has yet to actually beat Sonic (being unable to go at the speed of sound is a hindrance), but his water-running has the hedgehog impressed to the point of picking up the skill on his own in newer games.
- Bob and Helen are very much reminded of their friend Lucius Best (Frozone), whenever in the company of Queen Elsa, citing their similar powers. Bob and Helen privately wonder if she's a Super.
- This also has left Bob wondering how he could get his buddy Frozone into the Pantheon, which Helen supports, but won't lose as much sleep over.
- With their similar titles, the Parrs have allied themselves with Robin the Tactician, though unsure of what he or she looks like. The Parrs have worked with Robin and Robin's other allies on different occasions, and Robin's careful planning insures that nothing serious will happen to Dash, Violet, and Jack-Jack, provided their parents trust them.
- Bob has an unlikely friendship with Captain Jack Sparrow, which makes Helen uneasy, as he doesn't want Jack to be a bad influence on the kids.
- The family has teamed up with Wonder Red and the Wonderful 100 on a few occasions in the Pantheon, and were even given special masks to wear, which enhanced the Parrs' physical capabilities.
- Helen used to have her own temple in this house, until convinced Crimson Viper to join so she can spend more time in the family's temple.
Philip Banks, God of Advisory Uncles (Uncle Phil)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A Gavel.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Acceptable Targets, People Who Aren't Too Black, Husbands Who Occasionally Sleep On The Couch, Lawyers and Judges, Tossing Unwelcome Guests from His Mansion, defending his family from bullies and jerks.
- Domain: City, Community, Family.
- The other gods and goddesses in the pantheon frequently seek his advice... or money.
- Don't confuse him for "a white guy named Ward". He hates that.
- Many Gods in the House of Heroes sometimes mistake him for The Shredder (or at least one version of him anyway). He really doesn't like that.
- With RL Stine ascending as one of the three gods of Horror Anthologies, Uncle Phil has been doing some work narrating a collection of Stine's works. His narrations are very chilling, to say the least.
- Somehow finds a member of the Men in Black familiar to him. Unfortunately, his memory was wiped clean of that thought.
Hawke God/Goddess of Caretakers (The Champion of Kirkwall)
- Theme Song: "Age Of The Dragon"
- Rank: Demigod
- Symbol: Amell Family Crest
- Alignment: Varies between various levels of Good and Neutral
- Portfolio: Folk Hero, Momma's Boy, Generation Xerox, Iconic Outfit, Last Name Basis, Only Sane Employee, Badass
- Domains: Family, Destiny, Folk Hero
- Followers: Anders, Aveline, Isabela, Carver and Bethany Hawke, Fenris, Sebastian.
- Allies: Merrill, Varric Tethras, Commander Shepard, The Bhaalspawn
- Enemies: Scar
- Hawke originally just wanted to provide for his/her family and later protect the people of Kirkwall, but events catapulted him/her into the position of Champion and then straight on into divinity. Regardless of his/her say in the matter.
- Like Commander Shepard, only a few know Hawke's true story. Varric Tethras likes it that way, as it lets him embelish on some of Hawke's exploits. The truth is more complicated than fiction.
- While Hawke occasionally performs... questionable actions, the Champion usually stops something much worse from happening.
- Holds his/her family very dear, to the point of risking the Deep Roads to provide for them. Even Uncle Gamlen.
- Hawke and Varric are nearly inseparable, even if they are technically in different domains. If Hawke goes missing for a substantial period of time, you can be sure that Varric is the one who knows where he/she is, not that he'll necessarily tell you.
- Do not take Hawke's love for his/her family for a weakness. Hawke is extremely and violently protective of them. And it would be good to know that back in Thedas, he/she is renowned as one of the most formidable combatants the continent has ever had.
Karouko Hanasaki/Cure Flower
Karouko Hanasaki, Goddess of Badass Grandmothers (Cure Flower)
- Symbol: Her heart seed and Coupe.
- Alignment: Neutral Good.
- Portfolio: Action Girl, Lady of War, Retired Badass, Older and Wiser, Mentor Archetype, Badass Grandma, Never Mess with Granny.
- Allies: Every single Precure in the Pantheon (especially her granddaughter, Tsubomi Hanasaki), Setsuna Meiou, Mami Tomoe, Mr. Miyagi, Iroh, Signum, and most good people in the House of Family.
- Enemies: Dune, YHVH, Lucifer, Master Li.
- Is serving as an unofficial mentor to most of the Precures in the Pantheon, and several of the other magical girls as well.
- She gets along well with Iroh and Mr. Miyagi due to this.
- She has a bit of an Intergenerational Friendship with Setsuna Meiou, Mami Tomoe, and Signum, due to their similar mentor roles in the first two, and Signum reminding her a little of herself as a Precure.
- Spends most of her time in the House of Nature with her granddaughter, and has been working on a second greenhouse.
- Due to her former interest in karate, she occasionally visits the House of Combat. She also sometimes drops by the House of Music to listen to their concerts, as her husband used to be a cellist.
Kinzo Ushiromiya, God of Big Screwed Up Families (Goldsmith)
- Symbol: The one-winged eagle
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Interesting Romantic Life, Pater Familicide, Conspicuous Consumption, Creating Weird Wills
- Domain: Chance, Wealth, Legacy, Ambition
- Allies: None
- Enemies: None
- Doesn't actually interact much with the rest of the Gods, as he spends most of his time shut up in his room, practicing black magic and ranting about someone he calls "Beatrice".