Pantheon: Other Relatives
open/close all folders
Piccolo, God of Parental Substitutes (The Namek, Mr. Piccolo, Piccolo Jr., Demon King Piccolo, Kamiccolo, Super Namek, Big Green)
- Theme Music: His original Japanese theme, alternatively any of his American themes "A Little Help From a Friend" for wisdom, "Piccolo and Nail Fuse" for motivation, and "Super Namek" for battle.
- Greater God (After literally re-absorbing God Himself into his being)
- Symbol: His weighted armor
- Alignment: Neutral Good (Was formerly Chaotic Evil)
- Portfolio: Father Figures, Removing his weighted cape, Taking the Bullet, Big Damn Heroes, Overprotective Substitute Dads, Doting Parent, Papa Wolf, Intense Training Methods, Formerly Literal Split Personality
- Domain: Sacrifice, Meditation, Solitude
- Allies: Every Good God in this house, Gohan, Goku, Krillin, Asura, King, Vegeta, Sol Badguy, Kirito and Asuna, Yui Kirigaya, Lieutenant Ellen Ripley, Commander Bryan Mills
- Enemies: Every evil God in this house, the Moon, Freeza, Cell, Raditz, Majin Buu, Kyubey, Broly
- Spends some time into the House of Commerce to open an orphange for kids. It's really hard to forget that he was once a Demon King who tried to takeover the mortal world.
- Became fast friends with Asura, who respected his ability to care for Gohan despite not being his real father. Piccolo in return heard his tale in how he saved his daughter Mithra from a serious threat.
- Piccolo is very good friends with Mr. Koiwai because he sees him as a very good adoptive father, however, Piccolo is not very fond of Mr. Koiwai's occasional childish and immature behavior. He soon changed his mind on the matter after witnessing how his childish behavior makes Yotsuba so happy and full of joy.
- Is known to meditate for hours or even several days at a time. His focus is strong enough that only a select few have been able to pester him out of it. Factoring his levitation with the charged aura he can produce, the House of Food once carefully relocated him to use him as a bug zapper for one of their picnics.
- As a Doting Parent and Papa Wolf, Demon King Piccolo holds a special hatred towards abusers and decievers of innocent children, and is hence presently hell bent on exterminating Kyubey's entire race. Yet he is frustrated to no end that there seems to be no end to their numbers no matter how many of the little bastards he guts and fries.
- Is frequently seen playing pool and drinking beer with Commander Bryan Mills, Lieutentant Ellen Ripley and Kenshiro; the action heroes admire each other deeply for ALL being parents who took on and destroyed armies to protect their beloved children.
- Jin Kazama offers him a spot in the GUAG Anti-Parental Abuse Club; something of which Piccolo accepts.
- Is really good friends with Sol Badguy for one reason: Both atone for their actions in their pasts.
- Piccolo's Clothes Beam comes in very handy when there are too many clothes for everything to be washed on Laundry Day.
- Anyone who comes to him for training should note that his methods are a bit...dodgy.
- Recently befriended fellow adoptive-parents Kirito and Asuna, and regularly has afternoon tea with them; their close relationship with their adoptive daughter Yui reminds him of his loving relationship with his surrogate child Son Gohan. The Demon King is particularly fond of Yui, as her kindness, wisdom and bravery is also very reminiscent of Gohan's.
- The trio are currently in discussion with Pirate Captain Edward Newgate and Dominic Torretto on forming a League of Adoptive Parents, a harbor of safety where orphaned children may seek love and shelter.
- The League deeply respects the bravery of Lieutenant Ellen Ripley, who single-handedly stormed, battled, and triumphed against an Alien Hive to protect her Adopted Daughter Newt, and invited her to take the position of the Team Mom. After some prodding from Yui (and Newt herself), the former Warrant officer of The Nostromo graciously accepted.
- The trio are currently in discussion with Pirate Captain Edward Newgate and Dominic Torretto on forming a League of Adoptive Parents, a harbor of safety where orphaned children may seek love and shelter.
- While Piccolo admires Nico Minoru for her dedication in taking care of Molly Hayes, he holds an opinion that, being a teenage orphan herself, she also deserves a parental figure. So upon discovering a version of her in another reality he arranged for her to be Happily Adopted by that world's version of Loki.
The Richards Family/Fantastic Four
The Richards Family, Divine Badass Familynote (The Fantastic Four, Five, etc, Future Foundation[Team] Mr. Fantastic [Reed], Invisible Woman [Susan], Human Torch [Johnny], The Thing [Ben])
- Theme Song: Fantastic Four Intro
- Greater Deities as a teamnote
- Symbol: A Circle with the Number Four inside.
- Alignment: Varies from each individual, but definetly Good
- Portfolio (All): Artifact Title, Elite Four (sometimes), Friends with Uatu, Super Family Team, Dysfunction Junction.
- Reed: Badass Bookworm, Time Travel, SCIENCE!, Punching out Cthulhu, Wild Stretchy Powers, Science that, aside from saving the world, isn't used much.
- Sue: Took a Level in Badass, Barrier Warrior, Action Girl, Beware the Nice Ones, implausible powers in a scientific context, Mothers.
- Johnny: Fire, Body in Flames, Being Too Hammy, Hotblooded and in Charge, Fun Personified, Casanovas, Chivalrous Perverts, "Flame On!".
- Ben: Lovable and Badass, Always Turning Back to Stone, "It's CLOBBERIN' TIME!", The Determinator, Gentle Giant, Wants to be Normal But Can't, Smarter Than He Looks.
- Franklin: Psychic Powers, Having Immense Powers Despite Being Young, Being Named After his Grandfather, Future Badass.
- Valerie: Jerk with a Heart of Gold, Kid from the Future, Token Jerky Teammate, Child Prodigy.
- Domain: Family, Heroes, Science, Powers.
- All ascended Marvel Heroes but especially Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Blackagar Boltagon/Black Bolt. Other allies include the Parr Family and Chrom.
- Reed: Dexter, Victor Stone, The Doctor, Tails "Miles" Prower,
- Susan: Sophitia Alexandria, Kushina Uzumaki, Katara, Chun-Li, Nanoha Takamachi
- Johnny: Zuko, Natsu Dragneel, Roy Mustang, Korra
- Ben: Dick Grayson, Claire Bennet, Vi, Earl Hickey, Geb
- Franklin & Valerie: Dipper and Mabel Pine, DW Reed, Vivio Takamachi, Trunks, Steven Universe.
- Odd Friendship: The Elite Four.
- Enemies: All ascended Marvel villains but especially Doctor Doom, Ragyo Kiryuin, The Huckebein Family, Relius Clover, Heihachi Mishima, Unicron, Syndrome, Shinnok, Regime Superman, Shao Kahn, Lord Brevon.
- Complicated Relationship: Galactus.
- A very unique family that not only includes The Richards and their two kids, but also Sue's younger brother Johnny and Reed's best friend Ben. They also have super powers and have gone through many dangerous adventures.
- Both Reed, Sue, and Johnny were already part of the pantheon before the arrival of Ben, Franklin and Valeria. However, the three had to relinquish their own individual titles. However, they didn't care. They were just happy being reunited with their family again. And Johnny welcome Ben by dunking a bucket of water over him. That cause Ben to chase Johnny around the Pantheon.
- Don't ever, EVER mention a certain movie around them. Really, don't. It's pretty much a Berserk Button for them.
- Because the Fantastic Four are a family, they will fight like one. As in, they will argue with each other. Despite what others might think, this actually makes them much stronger as a team. Though, there are limits and the team have broken up on occasion.
- Made fast friends the Parr Family. Both groups noted how very similar they are to each other.
- While FF are enemies of Doctor Doom, there have been times when they have work together for one reason or another.
- Valerie however isn't antagonistic towards Doom. In fact, she calls his uncle and once ran away from home to live with Doom.
- Reed, Along with Tony Stark, believes that Science Will Explain This. There are no such things as gods, after all, only Sufficiently Advanced Aliens. And he is one of them. Well, okay, maybe that one guy who brought Ben Grimm back from the dead who looked like Jack Kirby counts, but that's it.
- While Reed does care for his family, he does have his moments of being too absorbed in his work. Though, there are times when he actually feels guilty over the accident that gave them their powers.
- Reed has been hanging around with other smart guys of the pantheon. In particular The Doctor. He is fascinated by the Time Lord's technology of making things bigger then they seem.
- The pantheon are divided on whether Pantheon Reed Richards is useless or awesome.
- Johnny is well know to be a Casanova back in his home world. So it wouldn't be that surprising to see him hit on some of the females in the pantheon. He once actually hit on both Korra and Asami, not realizing the two were together. Though, both parties were cool and Johnny is friends with Korra.
- When Johnny and Captain America are in the same room, the two look at each other weirdly since they look similar.
- Johnny Storm should not to be confused with Johnny Cage. Human Torch himself also happily joins in with the camp of "I refuse to let Johnny Cage play as me" despite acknowledging his heroic spirit.
- Johnny is confuse on why some deities think he is black.
- Susan Storm was often consider the weakest member of the Four since her only powers was turning invisible. However, after developing her powers to include making invisible force fields to support her teams and fight, she is now consider the most strongest and dangerous member. Especially when she gets mad.
- Susan once even encase the entire Baxter Buildingnote in her force field.
- Sue is very protective of her family, especially over her two children. Its because of this she made friends with other protective mothers/wives in the pantheon like Kushina, Nanoha, and Sophitia.
- Don't bring up the time Susan dress inappropriately◊. While it was during the time she was possess by Malice, it not a good moment of her's.
- Also, don't ever call her a "slutty secretary". It would most likely end with the person knock out.
- How Ben feels about his condition varies; most time he is pretty much ok with his rocky exterior. Other times he becomes depress over it. Either way, he is happy that he doesn't get that much stares from the Pantheon.
- Currently, the GUAG, with Reed Richards, are trying to find a way to turn him back to normal. But despite their resources of magic and technology, They haven't figure out how to cure him.
- Ben is often seen as The Heart of the greater Marvel heroes community. He actually made friends with Dick Greyson who is also consider The Heart in the DC heroes community.
- Ben also made friends with Claire Bennet who also wanted to be normal again.
- Ben has to remind some people that his Catch Phrase, "Its Clobbering Time", did not come from his older brother beating him up.
- It should be noted that Franklin has the potential of being one of the strongest beings in existence thanks to his reality warping powers. Perhaps even stronger than the likes of Madoka, Sailor Moon, or even Cosmos herself. Sadly, it's because of his hidden powers that he tends to get targeted by the likes of Lord Brevon, Shinnok and Regime Superman who wish to use his hidden powers for their own ends. Good thing his parent aren't going to let happen anytime soon.
- Valerie's very existent is a bit complicated. In short, she was actually the miscarried child of Reed and Susan who was saved by Franklin when he used his reality powers to transport her to an alternate universe. In that reality, she was raised by an alternate Susan Storm who married to a heroic Doctor Doom. After some hi jinx, a now grown up Valerie was reverted back to a fetus and into Sue's stomach. And with help from Doom, was safety born again.
- Franklin and Valerie have hang out with some of the other younger deities in the pantheon. Though, some would admit Franklin is more easier to be friends with then Valerie, if only because her attitude.
Flora, Fauna and Merryweather
Flora, Fauna and Merryweather, Patron Goddesses of Fairy Godparents (The Three Good Fairies, The Rebels (by Maleficent), Aunts (by Aurora), Knotgrass, Flittle and Thistlewit)
- Theme Song: "Magical House Cleaning" / "Blue Or Pink"
- Intermediate Goddesses
- Symbol: Three floating orbs of red (Flora), green (Fauna) and blue light (Merryweather); alternatively their outfits in red, green and blue
- Alignment: Neutral Good for three of them, but Merryweather can slips into Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Gives up their magic to protect Aurora to avoid Maleficent by raising her for 16 years, used magic to prepare for Aurora's 16th birthday led to Maleficent discovered her whereabout, has bigger role than in the original fairytale, Big, Thin, Short Trio, wearing red, green, and blue, helping Phillip to defeat Maleficent, Freudian Trio
- Flora: The Blue Oni to Merryweather's red, constantly arguing about Aurora's dress color with Merryweather to be pink (and used magic to change it), the In-between of the three
- Fauna: The Ditz, really bad at cooking without magic, Wide-Eyed Idealist, the nicest of the three
- Merryweather: Only Sane Man, Good Is Not Soft, the most impulsive of the three and the shortest, constantly wants to attack Maleficent, The Red Oni to Flora's blue, constantly arguing about Aurora's dress color with Flora to be blue (and used magic to change it)
- Domains: Fairies, Godmothers, Magic
- Allies: Prince Phillip (non-ascended), Aqua, Sora, Ventus, Cinderella, Link, Alice Liddell, any good-aligned children deities, Pinocchio, Altaria
- Enemies: Maleficent, Lady Tremaine, The Crow
- Opposed: Tinker Bell
- Opposed by: Any evil-aligned children deities, Shrek
- Feared by: The House of Dragons, especially the Evil-aligned ones such as Acnologia, Nefarian, Deathwing
- Conflicting Opinion: Timmy Turner
- Complicated Relationship with: Aurora, Nozdormu, Ysera, Alexstrasza
- Annoyed by: Navi
- Odd Friendship: Spyro
- High Priest: Cosmo and Wanda
- Unanimously agreed to be worthy of the position by the entire Pantheon by not only going above and beyond their call of duty to raise Aurora for 16 years to protect her without magic, but the three of them love her so much that they did all the work for Prince Phillip to defeat Maleficent - THE MISTRESS OF ALL EVIL, despite obviously being rightfully dead terrified of her.
- When first heard the news that the three of them has ascended, Aurora came by and first gave them a hug; but then calls them out for lying to her about her origin for her entire life, force her to abandon her simple life to become a princess she isn't ready for AND marry someone she doesn't know! (it worked out in the end because that person is Prince Phillip, but still) After a heart-to-heart, Aurora came to understand that they have her best intention at heart and agree to atleast try building a proper relationship with the three fairies without lies this time around.
- However, Aurora dreads whenever the four of them attend an important occasion as Flora and Merryweather will inevitably argue about which color her dress will look better in and always ended up secretly using magic to change between blue and pink in order to suit their argument.
- When ascended, they took it upon themselves to give blessing to every single children deities in the Pantheon who doesn't have their own godmother to wish them the best in life. Yes, that include the evil-aligned ones, although they aren't happy about it and frequently give blessing that will intervene or foil their most evil plans as they don't want to wish harm to the child regardless of the bad or good choices they made in their life and stoop to Maleficent's level.
- However, they were at first confused about Pinocchio and doesn't know what to make of him as he still appears in his puppet form in the House of Personal Appearance. After learning about his temple, they gave him their blessing while Pinocchio is very excited as Merryweather is also a fairy wearing blue like the Blue Fairy.
- Their reaction when finding out that not only their sworn enemy Maleficent is still alive and kicking, but also has a place in the Pantheon while still planning to unleash darkness upon the world by kidnapping Aurora and the other Princesses of Hearts is a mixed of disbelief, shock, anger, protectiveness toward Aurora and (for Merryweather) trying furiously to locate Maleficent to turn the evil fairy into stone while Flora desperately holds her back and Fauna trying to convince her to calm down.
- Despite being mortal enemies, the three of them somehow almost always ended up running to Maleficent whenever they arrive late to perform their duty of giving blessings to newborns in the Pantheon. People deduce that after the shenanigan with Aurora, parents in the Pantheon have learned to invite Maleficent into special occasions so she cannot crash it and curse their children. Most of these encountered always ended up in a magical duel in both side and destroy whatever temples the occasion took place in, so the people made sure to have different time table for both side to avoid each other.
- For the love of God, under any circumstance, do NOT mention the universe that they were forced to take in Aurora and are neglected idiots whose treatment toward her borderlines abusive if you don't want to be turned into stone. In fact, don't mention the name Knotgrass, Flittle and Thistlewit in front of them either. Many of their followers happily agree.
- The three of them disprove Timmy Turner as they think he abused the blessing he received from his own godparents one time too many. Having say that, the three fairies still allow their High Priest Cosmo and Wanda to visit Timmy in the Fallen but warn that even they couldn't help the couple if they were thrown into the same place with Timmy.
- Cinderella first mistook Merryweather to be her own fairy godmother as both of them are fairies in the shape of old ladies wearing blue. While disappointed when this is not the case, she is still grateful to know that there are someone out there like her godmother using their magic for good. Cinderella sometimes visit their temple to ease her longing for her own godmother as she discovered that Flora sounds similar to the godmother in her world.
- Because both of them have red motif and the same voice, Alice was first terrified of Flora as she thought that her mortal enemy the Queen of Hearts has ascended. After a clearance from Sora and Aqua, she came to like the three of them as they love children very much and would go to great length to protect them, especially Aurora, and thus would be great help in the battle against Xenahort.
- Was not amused when discovered about Tinker Bell's existence they feel she is too mean-spirited in her jealousy when formed various schemes to kill Wendy.
- Link paid their temple a visit and asked for a blessing after discovered that they helped Prince Phillip killed the Mistress of All Evil Maleficent. The three fairies wished all of his versions the best in their adventure but cannot help but be annoyed by his choice of companion in Navi.
- While only take the form of a crow, the Crow still despises them for turning Diablo into stone and immediately plotting to attack them in their small form. The three fairies also don't impress with the Crow's action either and Merryweather swears to turn him / her / it into stone if he / she / it pulls that sort of thing towards Aurora or anyone else.
- Feared by all dragon deities in the Pantheon, especially the evil-aligned ones, as the three fairies were able to enchanted a sword to kill the Mistress of All Evil Maleficent herself when she took her dragon form. Most dragons deities stay away from their temple as the fairies can turn small and sneak attack any of the dragon if they want to. However, some of the more powerful and evil ones like Nefarian, Deathwing and Acnologia are plotting to get rid of them to remove a potential threat.
- The only real exception among the dragons are Nozdormu, who believes that they can terminate his evil future self Murozond, and Spyro, who already had experience dealing with fairies and doesn't afraid with going near them. Flora, Fauna & Merryweather were pleasantly surprised to see some non-evil dragon deity and welcomed Spyro while feeling sorry for Nozdormu, but quietly promised they will do whatever it take to protect innocent lives when the time comes. Altaria also on friendly term with them as the Pokemon's Mega evolution is Dragon-Fairy and is presumably able to shrug off their attack. Flora, Fauna, Merryweather along with the rest of the good-aligned deites are making effort to protect the Pokemon from being captured and experimented on by Deathwing or Nefarian in their effort to get rid of the three fairies.
- Because that Flora, Fauna and Merryweather can kill dragons, as well as the fact that they promised to kill Nozdormu when he turn evil, the three fairies are on difficult term with his sisters and fellow Dragon Aspects Ysera and Alexstrasza. While they respect the three fairies for making such a difficult promise and understand that Flora, Fauna and Merryweather only kill evil dragons, the two Dragon Aspect still keep their guard up.
- Surprised to see Klefki in the Pantheon, as the Pokemon is the only fairy who isn't humanoid and cannot use magic to attack. They are even more surprise and confused when learned that the Pokemon is Steel / Fairy.
- Shrek isn't their biggest fan due to his bad experience with fairy godmothers. Having say that, he understand that these fairy godmothers are the good guys.
Medea, Goddess of Parents That Killed Their Own Children
- Theme Song: The Medea Ballet Suite
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: A knife stains with the blood of her children, her father-in-law and her romantic rival
- Alignment: Neutral Evil or True Neutral depends on her followers
- Domain: Love, Family, Murder
- Portfolio: Magical Girlfriend to Jason (that ended badly for both of them), kills her own children, Jason's new fiance and her father-in-law for revenge and got away with it, Woman Scorned, sacrificed everything to be with Jason (who cheated on her), kill her children to protect them from slavery and to spite Jason, Evil Eye, a skilled healer
- Allies: Hercules, Kotonoha Katsura, the other Medea, any and all Ancient Greek deities
- Enemies: JASON, Clauche, Creon (non-ascended), Heihachi Mashima, Kratos
- Opposed: Any Abusive Parent, any cheating lover, especailly Aphrodite, Zeus
- Opposed by: Any decent parents, any children deities, especially Merida
- Pities: Makotou Itou
- Pitied by: The Yandere Quartet
- Conflicting Opinion: Hera
- Complicated Relationship with: Belldandy, The rest of the House of Family
- After taking her revenge on Jason, Medea crash landed her grandfather Helios's chariot into the Pantheon and immediately ascended due to the fact that her action influenced practically every single women that killed their children in narrative.
- Despises every single deities that have cheated on their spouses.
- Was very pleased when found out about the number of Greek deities that ascended the Pantheon as all of them only considers her actions tragic, not evil. However, she turns against Zeus and Aphrodite after she found out that they are notorious cheaters.
- Her relationship with Hera is complicated. While she doesn't mind that Hera punishes the women Zeus cheated on, she points out that a lot of them were raped by him, as well as the fact that Hera hurt the innocent children, which she considers to be unreasonable as Medea herself only kills her children to protect them from becoming slaves.
- Was glad that another version of her found someone that can give her happiness and recovers from the heartbreak caused by Jason. Although she disproves the fact that this version of her still lust after Saber even after got married to Kuzuki.
- Because of how she is an enemy with Tomaru and their similar method of dealing with romantic competition, Medea made friend with Kotonoha. From then, she was introduced to the Yandere quartet, who all has nothing but utter respect and sympathy for her giving the fact that she demonstrated actions that is worthy of the group: killing her brother and abandoned her country in order to be with Jason, who promptly cheated on her, asked her to step aside to become the other woman and abandon her and her children to a life of slavery. However, they don't consider her to be a "true" member as they point out that she doesn't want to get back together with Jason at the end, which promptly violated the code "never gives up on your love interest no matter what" of the group.
- Belldandy was very disturbed when Medea ascended into the Pantheon as the latter was an early example of her followers and confront Medea about her action. Medea just simply asked Belldandy what would she do if Keiichi did the same thing that Jason did to her during the time she was with him. This made Belldandy furious and answers that Keichii would never do that to her, which Medea coldly retorts that this means Belldandy can never understand the pain that she went through. The two are on bad term ever since.
- Despite sharing the same title, Medea holds nothing but contempt and disgusts for Heihachi's action due to how much of a abusive Jerkass he is and pointing out that she only kills her children to protect them from a life of slavery while he does it out of his sadistic tendency.
- Merida was very disturbed when she discovered that one of her versions looks exactly likes one of Medea alternative versions. Merida actively avoids her temple as it reminds her too much of the time that her mother Eleanor almost kills her due to the effect of the bear curse.
- While she sympathizes with Kratos's backstory, namely that he accidentally kills his wife and daughter, Medea still despises the God of War as he kills her grandfather Helios brutally and becomes no better than the Jerkass Gods he fought against in his later actions.
- Her ascension caused a very... interesting debate within the House of Family. While no one denies that she loves her two children, her temples have a very mixed followers of both good and bad parents. Medea herself doesn't comment on this but would not hesitate to murder someone who DARES say that she is affiliated with the Child Abuse Supporters.
Toriel, Goddess of Interspecies Adoption (Tori, Tu-Toriel, Mom, Queen Toriel Dreemurr, the Queen of All Monsters, Goat Mom)
- Intermediate Goddess
- Theme Song: Fallen Down, Home (Music Box), Heartache
- Symbol: The Delta Rune above a pie
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Overprotective, Yet Loving Mother, Proficient Fire Magic User, Powers Representing Hearth Flame Tough, Sweet, and Cool Old Lady, Love for Snail Pie and Puns, Much Older Than She Looks, Willfully Weak, The Reason for Her Overprotective Nature, Former Queen of the Underground
- Domains: Adoption, Love, Puns, Royalty
- Allies: The Human Child, Sans, Papyrus, Undyne, All of the Good Gods of Family, Joel, Iji Kataiser, Adell, Alexstraza, Matt, Liam, Most good-aligned Fire deities, Batman
- Enemies: Flowey, Abusive Parents, Most of the Evil Gods of Family, Deathwing, Most Evil Fire Deities
- Conflicting Opinion: Vegeta
- Complicated Relationships: Asgore Dreemurr (her ex-husband)
- Opposes: Jason Todd, Corvo Attano
- Good Counterpart to: Zeref
- When Flowey is just up to no good with his "friendliness pellets" trick on some unsuspecting children, the flower was blasted away by a goat in a robe, calling him a "wretched being tormenting the weak." Toriel has ascended just in time.
- Sans, Papyrus, and Undyne welcomed her with open arms. Technically, Papyrus did the hugging, Undyne just said hello, and Sans made a bad pun, which angered his brother, as usual.
- She was overjoyed with The Human Child's ascencion and had been regularly visiting him and his new friends ever since.
- Once she and Joel had met, he hugged her and she returned the favor. The two have become close friends ever since.
- She doesn't mind being called "Goat Mom," yet she acts more upset when she is called a cow. This stems from the time where she once wore a floral print muu-muu, which people complimented on it, but she took them the wrong way, which made her dislike both the muu-muu and the saying "nice muu-muu."
- As a former follower, she gets along well with Kitty Forman and helps her with any and all children that they think should need their help, even if they reject.
- Many Gods wondered what her snail pie tasted like. Needless to say, most people prefer her butterscotch-cinnamon pie instead.
- Many people wonder why she is the Good Counterpart to Zeref, and some explained that they were royalty that had the tragedy of losing their loved ones.
- She has been getting into texting on her cell phone, yet she texts them as letters. Recently, Deadpool has been texting her with only "booby" and nothing else. She sent him a text back with an overly long note that boils down to "Really?"
Deadpool: "ok sheesh"
- She soon texted to Frisk that texting to Deadpool was "FOREBODEN". Deadpool only responded with:
- On one hand, she's glad that Vegeta isn't as bad as she's led to believe. On the other hand, she really doesn't like his violent and impatient nature, which got on edge when he feels especially testy.
"Fucking try it and see what happens, asshole."
- Recently, she noticed that quite a few followers had loved her in a different way, attracting some attention by some Gods of Lust. She blushed at the thought stating that "they would certainly find better than an old woman like me".
- There's also a few who wonder if her relationship with Sans isn't a bit more than just friends, something that makes her sputter and blush, but she assures people they're just that-friends.
- She and Alexstraza get along quite well, especially since the two had tragically lost their children. As such, she is willing to help the dragonflight out to stop Deathwing's path of destruction.
- She is supporting Batman for his defensive behavior towards children and, by extension, the weak, even though she's a little uncomfortable about his form of mercy.
- Nobody has had the heart to break it to her that Flowey is actually her child Asriel revived from the dead as a soulless monstrosity, attempts to inform her from more malicious villains looking to break her spirit are usually stopped by a very unamused Sans. The only time those who know the flower's secret would tell her would be if they finally found a way to give Asriel a SOUL so he could be himself again.
The Huckebein Family
The Huckebein Family, Deities of Families of Evil
- Members: Veyron, Curren, Cypha, Arnage, Deville, Fortis, Stella
- Lesser Gods & Goddesses
- Symbol: ALL of their Dividers crossed together.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Bunch Of Evil People Together Like Families, Smugginess, Curb-stomping Heroes, Anti-Magic, Knight of Cerebus, Absolutely anti-social Jerk Ass with a Lack of Empathy, Dominating the whole story to explain to the reader how cool they are.
- Domain: Family, Evil, Villainy.
- Allies: Barbatos Goetia, Kazuya Mishima, Heihachi Mishima, Relius Clover.
- Enemies: Nearly every deities from Nanoha (but especially Signum), Lamia Loveless, The Incredibles, Kiritsugu Emiya, Guile.
- Sought out by: Syndrome
- In the beginning there was only Cypha as a representative of Wilhelm von Juergen, serving alongside Barbatos. The efforts of Relius Clover, however, brought forth Curren and the rest of the family, enabling them to reunite and wreak havoc further.
- They treat Relius like a father, although they constantly cite how he constantly abuses them to garner pity. Relius did not deny abuses, but that didn't even garner the Huckebeins any sympathy.
- When she saw Signum awakened, Cypha didn't even flicker and even boasts that she'll gladly impale her again with ease. Unfortunately for her, that bit her in the ass and a recovering Signum completely beat her. She has since sworn revenge.
- Syndrome has taken an interest in them, given that they are more or less the Evil Counterpart to the Parr family. He is pretty certain that the Huckebins are the key to defeating the Incredibles.
The Parr/Incredible Family
The Parr Family, Divine Super Family (The Incredibles, Mr. Incredible [Bob], Elastigirl [Helen]) (Names: Bob Parr, Helen Parr, Violet Parr, Dash Parr, Jack-Jack Parr)
- Theme: "The Incredits".
- Lesser Gods and Goddesses
- Symbol: A lowercase "i" in a stylized oval.
- Alignment: Lawful Good, with some Chaotic tendencies
- Portfolio (All): Badass Family, usage of a Domino Mask, A Boy, a Girl, and a Baby Family, being Supers, Battle Couple (Bob and Helen), Brother-Sister Team (Dash and Violet)
- Bob: Super Strength, being Nigh Invulnerable, Action Dad, Chronic Hero Syndrome, Acrofatic, marrying a redhead, a name betraying his potential
- Helen: Elasticity power, Action Mom, being the most reasonable, Redheaded Heroine (more brunette with age)
- Violet: Invisibility, Use of forcefields, Stone Wall, desire for normalcy, Shrinking Violet
- Dash: Super Speed, being quick and weak, Having a Meaningful Name, Keet, Smug Super
- Jack-Jack: Goo Goo Godlike, Super Power Lottery (Man on Fire, Power Floats, Intangible Man, Voluntary Shapeshifting), Repetitive Name (short for "John Jackson").
- Domains: Family, Law, Good, Heroism.
- Followers: The Marvel Family, The Strongholds.
- Odd Friendship With: Mandy (for Dash and Violet).
- Enemies: Syndrome, The Huckebein Family, Ragyo Kiryuin, Sophia Lamb, Grandienne, Colonel Shadam, Lothor, Relius Clover, Scar, Hansel and Gretell (Black Lagoon), Kazuya Mishima, Father (KND-verse), Heihachi Mishima, Eric Cartman.
- All of the Parrs are part of the Pantheon, but Helen was the only one who could be seen in the temple on a regular basis. That was because the other Parrs were still in the process of moving in. They had only just now unpacked the last box, so now it's official! Ha ha ha!
- Why do they have so much junk?
- Bob and Helen (Helen especially) impressed the Pantheon after proving that, after more than a decade of retirement, they can still kick ass and take names. Dash and Violet weren't even entirely aware of just how cool their parents could be until partway through the incident on Nomanisan Island.
- Dash has started looking up to Sonic the Hedgehog and the two have a friendly rivalry. Dash has yet to actually beat Sonic (being unable to go at the speed of sound is a hindrance), but his water-running has the hedgehog impressed to the point of picking up the skill on his own in newer games.
- Bob and Helen are very much reminded of their friend Lucius Best (Frozone), whenever in the company of Queen Elsa, citing their similar powers. Bob and Helen privately wonder if she's a Super.
- This also has left Bob wondering how he could get his buddy Frozone into the Pantheon, which Helen supports, but won't lose as much sleep over.
- With their similar titles, the Parrs have allied themselves with Robin the Tactician, though unsure of what he or she looks like. The Parrs have worked with Robin and Robin's other allies on different occasions, and Robin's careful planning insures that nothing serious will happen to Dash, Violet, and Jack-Jack, provided their parents trust them.
- Bob has an unlikely friendship with Captain Jack Sparrow, which makes Helen uneasy, as he doesn't want Jack to be a bad influence on the kids.
- The family has teamed up with Wonder Red and the Wonderful 100 on a few occasions in the Pantheon, and were even given special masks to wear, which enhanced the Parrs' physical capabilities.
- Helen used to have her own temple in this house, until convinced Crimson Viper to join so she can spend more time in the family's temple.
- They were greatly disturbed to see that Syndrome has ascended and are making sure that he doesn't get his revenge.
Philip Banks, God of Advisory Uncles (Uncle Phil)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A Gavel.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Acceptable Targets, People Who Aren't Too Black, Husbands Who Occasionally Sleep On The Couch, Lawyers and Judges, Tossing Unwelcome Guests from His Mansion, defending his family from bullies and jerks.
- Domain: City, Community, Family.
- The other gods and goddesses in the pantheon frequently seek his advice... or money.
- Don't confuse him for "a white guy named Ward". He hates that.
- Many Gods in the House of Heroes sometimes mistake him for The Shredder (or at least one version of him anyway). He really doesn't like that.
- With RL Stine ascending as one of the three gods of Horror Anthologies, Uncle Phil has been doing some work narrating a collection of Stine's works. His narrations are very chilling, to say the least.
- Somehow finds a member of the Men in Black familiar to him. Unfortunately, his memory was wiped clean of that thought.
Hawke God/Goddess of Caretakers (The Champion of Kirkwall)
- Theme Song: "Age Of The Dragon"
- Rank: Demigod
- Symbol: Amell Family Crest
- Alignment: Varies between various levels of Good and Neutral
- Portfolio: Folk Hero, Momma's Boy, Generation Xerox, Iconic Outfit, Last Name Basis, Only Sane Employee, Badass
- Domains: Family, Destiny, Folk Hero
- Followers: Anders, Aveline, Isabela, Carver and Bethany Hawke, Fenris, Sebastian.
- Allies: Merrill, Varric Tethras, Commander Shepard, The Bhaalspawn
- Enemies: Corypheus, Scar
- Hawke originally just wanted to provide for his/her family and later protect the people of Kirkwall, but events catapulted him/her into the position of Champion and then straight on into divinity. Regardless of his/her say in the matter.
- Like Commander Shepard, only a few know Hawke's true story. Varric Tethras likes it that way, as it lets him embelish on some of Hawke's exploits. The truth is more complicated than fiction.
- While Hawke occasionally performs... questionable actions, the Champion usually stops something much worse from happening.
- Holds his/her family very dear, to the point of risking the Deep Roads to provide for them. Even Uncle Gamlen.
- Hawke and Varric are nearly inseparable, even if they are technically in different domains. If Hawke goes missing for a substantial period of time, you can be sure that Varric is the one who knows where he/she is, not that he'll necessarily tell you.
- Do not take Hawke's love for his/her family for a weakness. Hawke is extremely and violently protective of them. And it would be good to know that back in Thedas, he/she is renowned as one of the most formidable combatants the continent has ever had.
Kinzo Ushiromiya, God of Succession Crisis (Goldsmith)
- Symbol: The one-winged eagle
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Interesting Romantic Life, Pater Familicide, Conspicuous Consumption, Creating Weird Wills, Villainous Incest, Abusive Parents.
- Domain: Chance, Wealth, Legacy, Ambition, Evil, Depravity
- Allies: Deathwing, Scanty and Kneesocks, Slaanesh, Lady Tremaine, Ghestis, Sophia Lamb, Relius Clover, Scar.
- Enemies: Beatrice the Golden Witch, Sophitia, Batman, Jason Todd, Sakura Matou, Bryan Mills, Asura, Kiritsugu Emiya, Alexstraza, Ysera, Yu
- Earned his title upon the discovery that he is the root cause of the strife amongst the Ushiromiya clan, such as the chain of hate, Eva's dickish tendencies, and Beatrice III's tragic self loathing.
- Doesn't actually interact much with the rest of the Gods, as he spends most of his time shut up in his room, practicing black magic and ranting about someone he calls "Beatrice".
- The words OH DESIRE seem to have a weird effect on those who hear it, creating a strange compulsion to plant images of Kinzo's face upon random pictures. The effect is much more powerful when the song associated with it plays. Trolls of various alignments have used this to great comedic effect. As such, it's one of the legendary Seven Mysteries of the Pantheon.
- Then came the dark reveals of his true nature, which became a game changer in those interactions.
- When he found out about it, Batman gathered the Bat Family (Nightwing, Tim Drake) and went to town on Kinzo, topping it off with an Arkham Knight style interrogation involving the treads of the Bat Tank. Jason Todd got involved afterwards and pummeled him with a crow bar.
- Deathwing, Slaanesh, Griffith, and the Scanty sisters were pleased with Kinzo's depravity and became quick allies.
- Being loving fathers, Bryan Mills and Kiritsugu Emiya decided to Pay Evil unto Evil for the way he abused his children. Needless to say, the combination of CIA style interrogations and a "lap shot" from Calico did not bode well.