open/close all folders
Eliphas (Yugioh ZEXAL)
Eliphas, God of Knight Templars (The Radiant)
- Symbol: New Orders 13: Etherical Amon.
- Alignment: Lawful Evil -> Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Wanting to Rank Up the chosen of the Astral World Methods be damned (Until his defeat... somewhat), Deconstructed Purity, The will of the Astral World, Order not being Good but still Somewhat Morally better than Chaos, Shining Draw whenever he feels like it, Angelic Transformations, Heroic Sacrifices, Egyptian Motifs
- Domains: Law, Order, Light, Decay (formerly), Space, Ranks, Purity, Extremism.
- High Priests: The Royal Knights
- Followers: Dartz, Paradox, The Yliaster, Aporia, Z-ONE, Lucemon, SEELE, Yomotsu Hirasaka, Danzo, Helios, Hotaru, SoulCalibur, The Forever Knights, Jet
- Allies: Astral, Eiki Shiki, Saiou "Sartorius" Takuma, Madoka Kaname, Oriko Mikuni
- Partner: Kabutops
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: Yuma Tsukumo, Rei Shingetsu, Shark
- Enemies: YHVH, Metatron, Lucifer, Homura Akemi and practically anyone from the Grand United Alliance of Chaos (except maybe Asura), Sora Shiun'in, Judai "Jaden" Yuki, Sho Marufuji, Yusei Fudo, Yubel, Bruno/Johnny, Aichi Sendou, Shobu Kirifuda, Koichi Kimura, the Trollkaiger, Light Yagami, The OTHER Eliphas
- Opposes: Chaos (naturally and obviously).
- Conflicting Opinions: The Incubators
- He was ascended to replace Altena under the request of Yuma Tsukumo and Eiki Shiki to be able to reform the GUAL. They actually had a good case for this, with Eliphas being from the Astral World, under threat from the attacks of the Barians. The Astral World and the Barian World were once one realm, but its inhabitants separated the two in an attempt to remove chaos from their world so that they could achieve Rank-Up. However, removing chaos has only led the Astral World to stagnate and decay, with its citizens falling prey to diseases and despair. In the aim of saving Astral World he was willing to allow the Human World to be destroyed, and would have Mind Raped his own herald Astral in further service of that goal if Yuma hadn't kicked his butt.
- By the way, did you wonder why Yuma had to ask Eiki Shiki for this and how she was able to reach Eliphas in the first place? He died so Astral could destroy the Numeron Force and save the Astral World. Her verdict was "White... But please, stay that way while here!" He did promise to her that he would try, he is seeking purity after all.
- After his ascension, he tried to ally himself with YHVH and the GUAL due to sharing the same wish for a perfect world. Many feared he would go back to do similar stuff in the Pantheon as he did in the Astral World but Eliphas has started to work with Eiki Shiki to turn back the GUAL into its former Pure Law glory instead of the corrupted variant they both found. Also, because hey, he does owe Yuma for saving the Astral World.
- Though he blames Lucifer and believes he was somehow responsible for this because in his mind, corruption=chaos and chaos=evil. Eiki had to metaphorically (and some say that even literally) pull his ear and scold him for this ridiculous leap in logic.
- He rarely exits neither the Astral World nor his temple unless it's a very extraordinary situation. He prefers sending his herald Astral if something needs to be done. Eiki Shiki thinks that this is for the better, as Eliphas' Lawful Evil/Neutral and Astral's Lawful Good balance each other and this is what the Yamaxanadu was what she was planning to do with YHVH.
- This has made Astral and Metatron acquaintances but Astral does think that he and his Master could be a lot less extreme. He gets along a little bit better with Mastema, but the Angel of Hostility can be an asshole half of the time.
- Has started to oppose the Grand United Alliance of Chaos. While he agrees that they are not as abominable as the Barian World influenced by Don Thousand, he still thinks that a pure world can only be attained by eliminating chaos. Lucifer replied to him that his wish of evolution is a Chaotic one in nature, and as nasty as Don Thousand was, Eliphas was/is deluding himself if he believed no one would complain at his tyranny. Or for that manner, that change could be achieved without the intervention of chaos.
- Though he doesn't seem like opposing Asura. Possibly because Yuma asked not to, or simply because he is smart enough to not even bother.
- He also respects a little the Hope Bringers in the Pantheon, especially Madoka Kaname for ascending and attempting to work with the Incubators (as much as that backfired) and Kouta Kazuraba for more-or-less and his devotion to ideals. (Then again, being beaten by an untransformed Hope Bringer would make anyone respect them...)
- However, Eliphas is deathly afraid of Flynn and avoids him like the plague after hearing what he did to Ancient of Days.
- Absolutely hates the Trollkaigers, as not only it was one like them that temporarily corrupted his herald, they have started to annoy him due to that defeat he had and since the one who defeated him is considered a moron, they say he's a moron by proxy. He has a No Trolls Allowed! poster outside his temple ever since and is planning to make the order on the House of Commerce the standard for the rest of the Pantheon. It's not hard for most of the deities to agree on this one.
- Does not know what to make of the Incubators. He thinks he would have employed them back in the bad days of his world so that they could have that decay and despair that was unnecessary for the Astral World, but now that his world was rewritten, he has no need for that. He does think that the Pantheon and Homura have been a bit too harsh on them as they were doing what they were doing for a good cause.
- Does not like Light Yagami. Eliphas thinks he could have been such a prospective chosen one for rank up and the cause of purity, but he has been too consumed by his ego to be that. Shame, as he said.
- Has been trying to snap Sartorius out of his brainwashing as the first step towards a perfect GUAL. It would be better if he was conscious while he preaches about the Light, as he believes it to be.
- He earned the ire of one Judai Yuki by doing this because he wanted to help his friend to be outside the influence of the Great Will. The feeling is mutual since he feels that the humanoid duelist's ability to have lucky draws that aren't a Shining Draw must be somehow related to the Chaos Barian Draws he despises so much.
- Yusei Fudo also hates him for being similar to Paradox, Yliaster/Aporia and Z-ONE. He simply shrugged this time.
- May YHVH have mercy on thy soul, because Eliphas will not have any if thou even suggest he could ever be... Chaotic! - Eliphas 13:13
- . ..Not that it helps since most of the Chaos Marines like to annoy him by quoting lines from the Chaos Lord Eliphas the Inheritor in front of him the few times he is around the Pantheon. To which he always responds by zapping those Chaotic fouls.
- Then they started to delegate this to Astral. Eliphas almost smote his herald before Yuma stopped him. He has ever since banned him from going anywhere near them anymore. Which technically speaking, he already banned him to... He simply was more lenient with him about that.
- . ..Not that it helps since most of the Chaos Marines like to annoy him by quoting lines from the Chaos Lord Eliphas the Inheritor in front of him the few times he is around the Pantheon. To which he always responds by zapping those Chaotic fouls.
- While he hates Lucifer for being Chaos Incarnate, there's someone else he hates even more: Homura Akemi. Hates, hates, hates, hates, hates her. Hates her guts. Hates how "damned" (aka selfish and driven by desire) she is. Hates how she cheated her way into "rank up" by stealing the powers of a worthy ascended one.
- And then he personally met the former overdeity in question. His hatred at Homura just "ranked up" because Madoka was a really nice person who didn't deserve that, period. By now, Eiki Shiki and Yuma are the only reason why he hasn't tried anything (Madoka herself has also tried to reign him in). That and his herald usually finds a way around that.
Bizarro, God of Oddball Doppelgangers (B-0, Kent Clark)
- Greater God (Overdeity under a red sun)
- Emblem: A homemade Superman symbol flipped horizontally
- Character Ethics: Flip-flops between Real Ambivalent and Unsmart Anarchy
- Portfolio: Weirdo Counterparts, Superman's Powers In a Manchild's Body, Flip-Flopped Reasoning, Failed Attempt at an Evil Knockoff, Dangerous Superpowered Toddlers, Trying to be Superman and failing, Humanizing Element for his superior
- Domain: Power, Ambiguity, Ditziness
- BFF: Lex Luthor (his creator), Mr Mxyzptlk (his "step-creator"), Delirium, Axe Cop, Frankenstein's Monster, Voldo, Leeroy Jenkins, Old Man Henderson, Jason Todd
- Just Friends with: The Joker(other "creator"), Sinestro
- Frenemies with: Superman, Lois Lane, Supergirl
- Enemies: Varies depending on mood, but Darkseid, High Councillor Kal-El and Doomsday are constants.
- Pities: Chin
- Bizarro was the result of a failed attempt to clone Superman. What Luthor thought of as a failed experiment(and before that just a means to and end) became, much to his and everyone's surprise, like a son to him. While Luthor tries to avoid being in public with him in order to not get embarrassed, you can see the two having a father-son picnic once in a while. Though technically a villain to Superman, his well-meaning but stupid nature makes him a Friendly Enemy instead. Clark Kent will sometimes even help him, even if it's just to keep him on Htrae so his "heroics" don't hurt anyone.
- Sometimes, Bizarro comes into being in another way. Back in the day, he was created using a faulty Duplicator Ray by Lex. Later, a cloning chamber, or sometimes another universe entirely. And on the one time, thanks to the Joker. The Joker has tried to use this in order to manipulate him, but he often gets annoyed by Bizarro's stupidity. There is a far more malignant incarnation of Bizarro in another universe called Brutaal, who masqueraded as Superman to cause terror. Bizarro has disowned this incarnation, and hates Darkseid for creating this "un-grave compliment to us Bizarros!"
- Feeling lonely, Bizarro made Bizarro World/Htrae with his bare hands, and populated it with Bizarro duplicates of Superman's family, friends and enemies. When a planet-sized monster came by and attempted to eat Htrae, Bizarro created his own Supergirl to help stop it. However, Bizarrogirl was just as loony as any her cousin and needed much coaxing from the original Supergirl to become a hero.
- Interestingly, one of Bizarro's fellow Bizarro Justice Leaguers was a Yellow Lantern before Sinestro even formed the Yellow/Sinestro Corps. Whenever his buddy is sick, Bizarro serves as his "deputy" for Sinestro.
- Bizarro was rather confused when he started reading TV Tropes and decided to make his own version. Under a red sun, he gained Bizarro vision and created TV Trope's Bizarro Universe: Tube Tropes. Though this scared a bunch of pantheon members at first, the fact their copies are like Bizarro calmed their nerves.
- On Bizarro World, there even exists Bizarro versions of the Cardinal Alignments(albeit at greatly reduced power as their influence is limited to the Bizarro Universe). Spacemos is Stupid Good, Natas the Valar is an Ineffectual Sympathetic Villain, Jahvayh is a nosy, tight-assed preacher and Lucy Fur is a rebellious teenager. Aside from Cosmos, the actual Cardinal Alignments are pissed off/really pissed off at these imitations. Some panicking resumed when Tube Tropes' base, Htrae, ended up invading the pantheon and spread a Bizarro Plague. They didn't get too far however, considering there were far more heroes and villains opposing him this time.
- On Htrae, Bizarro himself has an Oddball Doppelganger in the form of Zibarro. While considered a loonie by Bizarro standards, he's the Only Sane Man to everyone else. The one normal-minded Bizarro in existence, Zibarro is distraught at being Surrounded by Idiots and wants to get off the planet. Sadly, he hasn't had much success entering the pantheon.
- Bizarro is great friends with Frankenstein's Monster; the two are both artificial monsters, who ended up being something their creator regretted.
- Yuuki Terumi attempted to troll Bizarro, which very quickly backfired because Bizarro couldn't "get" it. Eventually, Terumi got sick of trying and left him alone, at least until he can figure out how to get past his Blue and Orange Morality.
- Because of his...odd mindset, he gets along with Voldo and can be seen sparring with him. He also is one of the few who understands Delirium perfectly well, though a few things even he can't get.
- In his attempt to be a hero, Bizarro has teamed up with Axe Cop and Old Man Henderson. The Council of Cloudcukooland loves this, and can be seen making big bucks off of their adventures. So far, Bizarro is the only person in the entire pantheon who believes that Leeroy Jenkins is a brilliant tactician, in spite of Leeroy actually being more Chaotic Stupid than him.
- Rumors that he sometimes goes for strolls as "Not Bizarro" are not currently confirmed,though Lois will look awkwardly to the side when asked about it.
- Bizarro definitely didn't destroy the bizarro world, kill hundreds and then commit suicide. Bizarro considers this a very good joke as he doesn't want to hurt his "brothers", and doesn't really care about becoming some "perfect imperfect duplicate". Regardless, this gives many members of the GUAG pause to keep an eye on Bizarro to keep this from happening.
- Bizarro once took pity on the infamous character known as Chin, and allowed him to destroy Htrae's equivalent of China. Unfortunately for Chin, Htrae had it's own Bizarro-equivalent of him, Nihc, who was the polar opposite of Chin in personality and powers—he is completely against violence, prejudice and genocide, and while he doesn't have Chin's destructive powers, he has Nigh-Invulnerability to make up for it and used this to defend his home. After a month long fight, Chin realized his attempts to destroy his counterpart were getting him nowhere, and he fled back to Earth in shame.
Reinforce Eins, The Goddess Who Wasn't Really Evil (Eins, The Will of the Book of Darkness, Kurohane, The Tome of the Night Sky)
- Greater Goddess
- Symbol: The Tome of the Night Sky
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Wasn't really evil, Power Copying, All Your Powers Combined, Anti-Villain, being the most powerful character in her verse, Too Powerful to Live, Heroic Sacrifice, Dark Is Not Evil, Ridiculously Human Robots, The Juggernaut, Person of Mass Destruction being forced to destroy planets, when she didn't want to, using the most powerful magic in the universe
- Domains: Magic, Knowledge, Darkness
- Enemies: Relius Clover, Lucy, The Huckebein Family, Nero, King Ghidorah, The entire Grand United Alliance of Destruction.
- Ascended when she was revealed to be not so evil as one would have thought.
- Reinforce was once known as the Tome of the Night Sky, a magical tool meant to collect and store magical knowledge, and it was only when the defense program was corrupted was she called the Book of Darkness.
- When she was sealed away, she had no idea she would have ended up in the Pantheon. When she heard of her friends in the Pantheon, her smile was very warm.
- Reinforce is one of the few deities capable of stomping Nanoha. As such, members of the GUAE have been warned to withdraw from battle should she ever appear.
- Whatever you do, do not hurt any of Reinforce's allies, especially Zwei. You will get a Diabolic Emission in your face.
- Gets along with Takatora Kureshima, because like him they both weren't really evil.
- Likewise, she gets along with Lamia, reminding her of Signum.
- Often frequents the House of Knowledge and Magic to impart magical knowledge onto others.
- Does not like Relius Clover as his pursuit of "perfection" led him to inhumane methods. Not to mention the creation of the Huckebein Family...
- Is unnerved by the fact that Lucy sounds so similar to her.
- As she was forced to destroy planets against her will, she does not tolerate deities who revel in destruction. As this applies to the GUAD, she has made enemies with the entire Alliance.
- At one point she stumbled upon Reinforce Zwei's temple. At first, confusion was expressed who the other was, before they put two and two together. Afterward, they both are attempting to find out how both of them could exist at the same time. But not before getting to know each other first and making up. It looked similar to this◊.
Yasha, God of Tragic Villainy (Vajra Yasha, Yasha of The Seven Deities (Formerly))
- Greater God (possibly bordering on Overdeity)
- Symbol: His mask
- Theme Song: "Orphan Wolf Legend -Wind-" and "Orphan Wolf Legend -Fang-"
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Char Clone, Cool Bike, Flash Step, Lightning Bruiser, Razor Sharp Hands, Samurai Cowboy, Tragic Villain
- Domains: Melancholy, Tragedy
- Allies: Asura, Augus, Twilight Sparkle, Mithra, Squigly, Niko Bellic.
- Enemies: Gohma Vlitra, Chakravartin
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork With: Deus
- Ambiguous Relationship with: Samuel Rodriguez
- Despite being ascended as part of Deus's plan to reunite the Seven Deities, Yasha wants nothing to do with him, preferring to side with his brother-in-law Asura.
- In spite of this, he IS willing to become one of the Seven Deities again if needed, and will wear a mask to signify this.
- While visiting Mithra in the House of Magic one day, Yasha thought he heard his sister's voice. Similar to Mithra, this led to his encounter with Twilight Sparkle. He has accepted Mithra and Twilight's explanations, though, like Asura, he tends to avoid being in the same room if he can help it.
- Became friends with Squigly after he learned her Parasite Leviathan was a lot like him despite sounding like Asura.
- Pinkie Pie does not understand why Yasha needs to be sad all the time, and while he appreciates the gesture, he has grown frustrated by her constant attempts to cheer him up.
- Mega Man finds a lot of similarities between Yasha and Mega's brother Proto Man.
Egil, God of Well-Intentioned Antagonism (Leader of Mechonis, Aegir)
- Intermediate God, Greater God, bordering on Overdeitiy as the Soul of The Mechonis
- Symbol: His Mechon Unit Yaldabaoth
- Theme Song: Tragic Decision
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral, seen as Lawful Evil, formerly Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Misery Combined With Power, Hatred For Zanza, Vengeance For His People Despite Being Against Their Wishes, Believes In Zanza's True Nature, Fallen Hero, Possessing Similarities to Shulk
- Domain: Revenge, Sorrow, Mechanus
- Allies: Shulk, Steven Armstrong, Klaus Wulfenbach, Oriko Mikuni
- Enemies: ZANZA, All Jerkass Gods
- Opposes: Metal Face, Sundowner
- Many gods have seen similarities between him and Shulk, due to how their homes were destroyed and how they sought to destroy their enemies for the sake of revenge. As such, the two have gone on good terms as of recently.
- Sees a common ground with Senator Armstrong, which helped the latter's cause.
- However, one of Armstrong's men, Sundowner, reminds him too much like Metal Face, which even he can hardly stand. And with the Mechon ascended, he tries to keep him in check.
- Is very rarely seen without his mechon, Yaldabaoth. Even then, he is still a capable fighter on his own, though he had the Apocrypha Generator's help.
- While he claims that Yaldabaoth is the strongest Mechon ever built (Admittedly, replacing Meyneth as the soul of the Mechonis is an impressive feat.) He has not commented on the Ancient Daedala, which was ''33'' levels higher than it, though Chuggaaconroy tried to justify it as a secret, but uncontrollable weapon if his plan failed.
- Gets real tired of being called a half-onion.
Lord Varys, God of Knowledge Brokers, Master of Whisperers to the Council of Shadows (The Spider, The Eunuch)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: None that he has chosen himself, although others apply a Spider to him.
- Alignment: Lawful... Something.
- Portfolio: Being willing to give information to the right people, knowing what you had for breakfast, employing Creepy Children, possibly being evil, doing things for the greater good, delivering 'justice' through cold-blooded murder, Being a Magnificent Bastard, Lacking a Penis.
- Domain: Ambiguity, Knowledge, Royalty.
- Followers: His little birds. He is often seen discussing strategy with Zero/Akane Kurashiki as they plot to manipulate their respective worlds, and general opinion classifies her as Varys' follower.
- Allies: No true allies but his little birds and surprisingly enough, Daenerys Targaryen, although he remains on good terms with the Shadow Council... for now.
- Enemies: All Gods who threaten the stability of the world, either on the GUAG or the GUAE.
- He ascended shortly after his schemes to bring a Targaryen to the Iron Throne of Westeros succeeded, although whichever Targaryen it was, his superior, George R. R. Martin, is unwilling to say. Some even claim he did not succeed, and is merely baiting the Gods by claiming to know spoilers for Game of Thrones.
- With the help of his little birds, Varys knows anything and everything about anyone that takes his interest. However, whether or not he'll let others know how much he knows is a question that nobody knows the answer to.
- He claims that all he wants to do is make the realm safer for the children, however, his true motives are, like everything else of his life, shrouded in mystery.
- Due to their similar professions and the power of her position, he has somewhat of a rivalry with Dr. Liara T'Soni, a.k.a. The Shadow Broker. Though Varys notes that while she is skilled and intelligent, she lacks experience.
- Grew very worried when he heard Stannis Baratheon had ascended, as they had never trusted him and find his claims of helping the realm dubious due to Varys helping Aerys II.
- What type of children he uses depends. He either has children that have been mutilated or regular, ordinary children he takes care of.
- There are suspicions Varys may have some connection to Daemon Blackfyre.
- Also present in the House of Knowledge.
Sage Harpuia, God of Noble Enforcers (Model H, Wise General Harpuia)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His helmet facing left
- Theme Song: Flash Back
- Alignment: Lawful Good (Lawful Neutral for a short time)
- Portfolio: Noble Enforcers, very sympathetic Anti Villains, aerial combat mixed with electricity, Tragic Heroes blinded by Pride, twin weapons
- Domain: Good, Law, War, Protection, Wind, Lightning
- Heralds: Fairy Leviathan
- Superior: Mega Man X
- Liberion Arcadia partners: Hidden Phantom, Fighting Fefnir, Epsilon, Green Biker Dude, Ciel, 2B, Labrys, Lambda-11
- Mega Man deities: Mega Man, Zero, Axl, Grey, Aigis
- Misc: Temari, Fate Testarossa, Thor Odinson, Optimus Prime, Hakumen, Peter Parker/Spider-Man, Sonic the Hedgehog, Miles "Tails" Prower, Noel Vermillion, Madoka Kaname, Herculious Anchus and Kuwagust Anchus
- Mega Man deities: Copy X (former leader), Dr. Wily, Dr. Weil, Elpizo, Omega
- Misc: Dr. Eggman, YHVH, Metal Sonic, Starscream, Nu-13, Megatron, GLaDOS, SHODAN, Sentinel, The Void Dragon,Yuuki Terumi, Metatron
- Besides the 3 evil scientists, YHVH, Metatron and Terumi, he considers all of his enemies Mavericks to be terminated.
- Rivals: Rainbow Dash, Scanty and Kneesocks
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: HK-47, Bender Rodriguez
- Followers: General Leo, Kronk
- Is extremely uncomfortable around Katara, Cygnus Hyoga, Kuai Liang/Sub-Zero, and Mr. Freeze (despite not being so different) for obvious reasons.
- Harpuia leads a Four Heavenly Kings-style quartet of Reploid siblings called the Four Guardians, including Fighting Fefnir, Hidden Phantom, and Fairy Leviathan, all based off the DNA of Mega Man X. Loyally serving the orders of X and later Copy X, he destroyed any Reploid declared a threat to humanity without hesitation…but then his mission slowly changed when he discovered that the copy was nothing like the original and was in fact in league with the evil Dr. Weil. Since ascending after his conversion, the leader of the Four Guardians has been trying to convince Magneto that peaceful coexistence between humans and "superior" beings is possible.
- Adell is seeking his aid against Overlord Zenon, seeing that Harpuia's nigh immunity to lightning and super sonic flight speed would (at least in theory anyway) give her trouble.
- Has a rivalry with Rainbow Dash, which probably comes from them being so similar.
- Possesses a deep-rooted hatred for Prometheus and Pandora for being Mavericks, to which they could honestly care less about. However, he is forbidden from directly attacking them due to their membership in the GUAG Token Evil Teammates. On the other hand, he's always at the ready in the event they slip up to be the first to exterminate them.
- X represents hope for the human race, of which Madoka reminds him of. Which is why he is participating in "The Pantheonic Rebellion" and has designated Metatron as a maverick to be terminated. He has brought the other three Guardians to assist in defending Madoka.
- Harpuia had an encounter with Scanty and Kneesocks after they heard he had a connection with the devil, and were surprised that he was a good guy. They later sympathized with him over how "chaotic" Weil really was, and they became rivals of sorts. Harpuia hopes that they can become good while still enforcing the RRRRRRURUS, while the two demons think that he should return to his oppressive ways.
- Spider-Man gained his allegiance for learning righteousness and responsibility much as he did in his day, albeit in entirely different ways; where Spidey initially didn't care so much about using his powers to do good, Harpuia for a long time was too caught up in doing so to realize he was being used to work evil instead.
- Grey originally attacked him when they first encountered each other, due to the fact that he thought he was looking at the Model H Mega Man, Aeolus. After clearing up that mishap though, the two of them became allies, though Harpuia was shocked and angered about learning what his counterpart was doing down in the mortal realms.
- Doesn't have the best relationship with Elpizo, and vice-versa, both over the latter's Operation Righteous Strike and destroying X's original body to release the Dark Elf.
- Was pleased to see his brothers Phantom and Fefnir get their own temples, as this allowed them to spread out more and perform their actual duties.
- When he heard about a certain Leviathan coming into the Pantheon, Harpuia…did not bum rush to greet that being. Instead, he ran a scan and research to make sure it's his sister, Fairy Leviathan. When it turned out to be a Tidehunter instead, Harpuia ceased all attempts to greet the being. The Siren General was found to still be in his temple.
- Shortly after the politically-labeled Maverick Epsilon was reconstructed in the Pantheon, Harpuia went to meet with him to see what he was about. As Harpuia's attitude and design reminded Epsilon of his own loyal Cadres, Epsilon solicited the Sage's help in his quest to maximize the potential of Reploids. He gave Epsilon two conditions: no initiation of violent force against innocents of any kind, and no recruiting true Mavericks. Epsilon agreed.
- One of their first acts was to recruit the Green Biker Dude to their cause as an example of creative Reploid engineering. Harpuia's loyalty to X, who GBD fought and died alongside in his first official mission, helped seal the deal with the former Maverick Hunter.
- He also told Epsilon about several important things regarding his future world and Neo Arcadia, specifically tipping him off about Dr. Weil's evil, and informing him about the energy crisis as well as Ciel's role in Zero's reawakening. He was able to take Epsilon to meet Ciel upon her ascension to the Pantheon, resulting in her agreeing to work with them, in part to research Force Metal as a potential solution to the crisis.
- Realized that their group would have to be a true resistance for all robot deities who don't wish for dominion over humans rather than a mere research and advocacy force for Reploids as soon as the Machine Council faction revealed itself and launched the Grant United Alliance of Machines. While Sigma and his fellow Councillor Ultron mucked around with a merging-of-worlds plot and X and Zero joined a legion of heroes trying to stop them, Harpuia, along with Epsilon, Ciel, and GBD all gathered and set the framework to transition their organization. They followed up on Ultron-Sigma's defeat by announcing the creation of Liberion Arcadia, complete with a futuristic military base connected to the members' temples via teleport terminals, and invited the likes of Phantom and Fefnir, Proto Man, Repliforce, Grimlock, Labrys and Aigis, and even Bass to join. They're currently awaiting replies.
- Phantom and Fefnir both came back and accepted the offer, having both gone to receive their blessing from various allies. One of said allies in fact being X, who Phantom verified had already approved of Epsilon's second chance.
- Their next member, and first non-Reploid, would be someone who they only didn't invite to the group because they didn't know she was here; an android girl named 2B who had contemplated forming a group like theirs until she discovered Liberion Arcadia's existence. She came to their base, showed some of her skills, and stated she was built to fight invasive machines. Harpuia was the first to recommend her approval, after which Epsilon and Ciel got on board and the others followed.
- They were eventually joined by Labrys and Lambda-11, whose allies were both concerned about them receiving failsafes against the Sigma Virus. Aigis, on the other hand, could not dedicate enough time to their cause due to her capacity as a member of the Persona group Shadow Operatives. Harpuia still pledged his assistance to Aigis in case she ever needs it, recognizing her goodness.
Takatora Kureshima/Kamen Rider Zangetsu (Shin)
Takatora Kureshima, God of Token Good Teammates (Kamen Rider Zangetsu, New Generation Rider Zangetsu Shin, The White Armored Rider)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: The Zangetsu symbol, the Yggdrasill Corporation Logo, and his two Melon Lockseeds.
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral at first, revealed to be Lawful Good all along
- Portfolio: Token Good Teammates, Showing One's True Personalities, Big Brother Instinct, Badasses in Cool Suits, Corporate Samurais, Every Scar Has a Story, Those Who Revealed to be Truly Good, Relying on Evil People, Being the Last New Generation Rider on Earth.
- Domains: Law, Authority, Good.
- Superior: Gen Urobuchi.
- Allies: All Ascended Toku Heroes (especially Mitsuzane Kureshima (his brother - former enemy), Kouta Kazuraba and Shiro Kanzaki), Kiritsugu Emiya, Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, Aila Jyrkiäinen, Zhang Xingcai, Setsuna Higashi, Elizabeth Mably, Reinforce Eins, Nana, Princess Peach (long story), Shino Asada, Akane Tsunemori, Shinya Kogami.
- Enemies: Those who want to mess with him, SHOCKER, YHVH, Lucifer, Sou Fueki, Ryoma Sengoku, Lock Dealer Sid, Shogo Makishima, BROKEN Matt Hardy.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Pretty much every god who was affected with "Project: Alternate Gentaro" (all one-sided on their part, not his), Yoko Minato (still remembers that one day she betrayed him).
- Responsible for revealing the Awful Truth to Kouta about Yuya's final fate, said fate involves turning into an Inves and then killed off by accident.
- Attempted to tell his brother Mitsuzane to reveal the truth about the Helheim Forest, not knowing that Micchy's on the dark side. That is... until The Shield knocked some sense into him.
- His Selective Obliviousness is almost on par with Terra's seeing as he didn't even realize how his inner circle is gunning to kill him, nor did he realize how his little brother has caused "Project: Alternate Gentaro". Everyone under Teeth-Clenched Teamwork has decided to give him a lesson on "Trust 101" due to him just choosing to ignore the tragedy that has befallen the Pantheon.
- Has a disdain for both YHVH and Lucifer... ironically, he's of the same Lawful spectrum as the former.
- Looked in absolute horror when he finally learned what his brother caused to Gentaro, or rather "Alternate Gentaro". Part of him was mortified in how Alternate Gentaro went about gutting Micchy, the other half ashamed that he never realized how dark and sinister his brother could truly be. Has allied with the Shield to take him down...but not before getting a huge earful from many gods who hated Mitsuzane's guts ranging from Matt Hardy (being already irked on Ryugen being purple grape based but then the backstabbing on Kota and Jeff becoming Willow made it more personal), Elena (for Mitsuzane's words to make Gentaro—a really good friend of hers—to be sent into despair), Dudley (for causing his good friend Elena to become unladylike and for not noticing such tragedy isn't like a gentleman to do) and The Shield (they are disgusted by Mitsuzane's tactics in general). Let's just say that Takatora is being kept on a leash until Alternate Gentaro is captured.
- And then Alternate!Gentaro came for Takatora, who 'thanked' the older Kureshima brother by sending a brainwashed Eric Draven to place a powerful Mind Rape that invoked all of the suffering the original Gentaro felt in his descent into madness. The incident caused many of the gods who were angry at him to feel sorry, and he was sent into The Friendship Asylum to heal.
- Has successfully escaped the asylum due to the help of Voltaire and Artix von Krieger, but he is unable to fight as he still believes that he has caused most of this to happen. A good slap to the face by Ratchet seemed to have helped, but it's not known for sure. However, Takatora was later crushed to death by the Iron Giant during its rampage; he, the Guardians of the Galaxy, Crash McLarson, the Iron Giant, and Sora are the only gods known to have died during "Project: Alternate Gentaro".
- Of course, Takatora was later revived with a Life spell by Princess Peach. Takatora expected her to scold him, too... but Peach understood what he was going through and looked after him until Takatora was operated on by Black Jack. Afterwards, several other gods, including Riku, began to forgive Takatora.
- After the above events, he attempted to deal with his brother himself as Zangetsu vs. Zangetsu Shin, but was ultimately knocked out into the ocean, but this time, he only fell into a coma with some brain damage. Apparently, if he didn't hesitate from all their good memories together, he would have won. Once it was all over, Kouta then healed said brain damage so he could help Micchy, who was now an empty shell by then, paving the way for his brother's redemption.
- And then Alternate!Gentaro came for Takatora, who 'thanked' the older Kureshima brother by sending a brainwashed Eric Draven to place a powerful Mind Rape that invoked all of the suffering the original Gentaro felt in his descent into madness. The incident caused many of the gods who were angry at him to feel sorry, and he was sent into The Friendship Asylum to heal.
- He's the man-crush of Oren Pierre Alfonzo, whom he saves his life in the Helheim Forest incident after fighting with several Inves. Oren pretty much thanked him for that.
- After the events of the Friendship Asylum, Takatora had to watch Matt Hardy become "Broken" and force Jeff Hardy to become "The Nefarious Brother Nero". Takatora immediately put BROKEN Matt Hardy on his shit list, stating how the older brother has become exactly what Takatora was accused of during the asylum incident. During the events known as "Tarot Crusaders", he and Mitsuzane teamed against the broken Hardys... only to fail when he was dragged into Matt Hardy's temple to relive his experiences in the Friendship Asylum.
- It turns out that he survived the DELETION Matt tried to put on him and aided The Brian Kendrick into pretending to work "with" (not for as The Brian Kendrick likes to tell others) into waiting to strike once the information was needed to strike. Mitsuzane wasn't happy to hear that his older brother had to keep up a charade as a broken, maniacal scarecrow turned human though, and things got worse when Takatora got brainwashed by the dark influence that had manifested from Limbo.
Taylor Hebert, Goddess Avatar of Those Trapped in Villainy, Multitasking, and Underestimated Badasses (Skitter, Weaver, Khepri)
- Intermediate Goddess, Greater Goddess as Khepri
- Symbol: A spider with a crown. The name of this symbol is a secret except to the highest levels of her church. It's the Queen Administrator, a representation of her power source
- Alignment: Wants desperately to be Chaotic Good, but fluctuates between this and Lawful Evil. Chaotic Neutral as Khepri
- Portfolio: Terrible fortunes and necessity forcing amoral actions, Sucessfully juggling dozens of things at once, Trying to act merciful and heroic despite nature of power more easily used as a weapon, Insect swarms, Being consistently more competent than people assume due to cleverness with powers, Utter practicality, Sheer refusal to give up, Horrible bug-related deaths, Chronic depression due to horrible peers.
- Domains: Animal (insect), Cunning, Intellect, Self-Sacrifice
- Followers: The Undersiders, much of Earth Bet, a whole gaggle of Benevolent Boss Anti Villains
- Allies: Most of the Anti Villains in the House of Villains (who honestly believe that she was missorted and belongs with them given her...unique appreciation for disabling people), Magneto, Eren Yaeger, Mr. Freeze, Guts, Beerus (who understands what it means to be the person who oversees the nasty-but-necessary), Kirigutsu Emiya (Initially was an enemy, but Contessa stepped in and showed him the history of Earth Bet as well as Taylor's own. He's since done a complete 180 and now regards her as something of an apprentice.)
- Rivals: Most of the House of Heroes, who recognize both her virtues and less-than-admirable tactics. Cosmos is trying to get her to hang up her constant war footing, but, unfortunately, she's been burned by supposed Big Good females in the past.
- Enemies: She absolutely despises the Grand United Alliance of Law and YHVH, as they remind her of everything she despises about authority figures (technically this would put her in Lucifer's camp, but she's ambivalent about his anarchy). She's also not a fan of the Joker, Monokuma, or the White either, and the feeling is mutual due to an... incident; See below.
- Very Complicated Relationship With: Amy Dallon, due to their shared role in creating Khepri.
- Ascended on behalf of representatives of the House of Ambiguity when they realized she beat a planet-destroying Eldritch Abomination through psychological warfare. Was initially believed to be dead, hence why her ascension took so long as they kept looking in the afterlife. Upon being informed of her title, she is reported to have had no reaction, apart from "Okay. I'm used to it." Nobody's quite sure if she's happy she's able to be important again or upset that she's been forced back into a role she hates.
- Was once made a target of the Joker, Monokuma's mastermind, and the White for driving into nihilistic rage towards existence, mistaking her bitter acceptance of her role and pragmatism for suppressed homicidal rage. While they did manage to reawaken Khepri by pretending to kill her father, they also discovered the hard way that Taylor doesn't blame other people for the misery in her life, and were entirely the focus of her vengeful fury and Mind Control powers. It took the White months to reconstitute, Junko was blinded and unable to enjoy it as Taylor ensured she would be in too much pain to really experience despair, and Joker got a face full of his own gas, though he managed to be brought back by Harley before brain death. Initially, it appeared they won anyway as Taylor's passenger began to eat her brain again, but as a deity Taylor's mind has enough existence away from her meat brain that Danny calling to her was able to be mentally registered and she forced it back. To add insult to injury, as far as anyone can tell the Queen Administrator still doesn't affect Taylor's mind any more than it normally does - quite humiliating for all the conspirators.
- [[Pantheon/lifeAndDeath Amy Dallon's]] recent ascension to the Pantheon have made matters very awkward between the two. Taylor would like to be friends, but Amy's still a bit nervous around her as a result of the whole deal of transforming Taylor into Khepri and later being brainwashed by her into helping to fight Scion. However, necessity has required the two girls to team up to take on villainous threats that spring up in the Pantheon from time to time.
- It is believed the words "Meh, I can take her", or some other version in reference to her, even thought, makes that person fated to be utterly defeated by her.
- Also has a spot in the House of Combat.
Vayne Carudas Solidor
Vayne Carudas Solidor, God of Evil Virtues (The Emperor of the Archadian Empire, The Dynast King, Vayne Novus, The Undying)
- Intermediate God (Greater God as The Undying)
- Symbol: His Sky Fortress, "The Bahamut"
- Theme Songs: Theme of the Empire, Battle for Freedom
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Affably Evil, Anti-Villain, Authority Equals Asskicking, Bare-Fisted Monk, The Chessmaster, The Conqueror, Cultured Badass, His Sephira swords, Kung-Fu Wizard, Nay-Theist, Utopia Justifies the Means
- Domains: Virtues, Conquering, Speeches, Fighting, Freedom, Kingship
- Allies: Gaius Van Baelsar, Funny Valentine, Corypheus, Nikolai Bulygin, The Illusive Man, Golbez, Victor Von Doom, Mateus Palamecia, CLU, Solidus Snake, Cao Cao
- Rivals: Shao Kahn, Alexander The Great, Garland
- Enemies: Ashe Dalmasca, Gabranth, Balthier, Penelo, Squall Leonhart, Artorias, Lightning, Hawke, Odin, YHVH, Sora, Gilgamesh, Arturia Pendragon, Ashe
- Seeks to overthrow the Main House and give himself the Title of "Dynast King". At first it seemed to be a purely villainous goal and he has not denied it. But he has upheld his own virtues of Honor, Love and Determination to be able to do what he believes to be the right thing to do to free the Pantheon from "The Tyranny of The Gods".
- Tried to win people over to his side with a speech similar to this one. So far it seems that his Enemies had to go out of their way to convince others that he was villainous.
- He has shown a large distaste for YHVH, his angels, and anyone similar to him, because his goal is, in his words:
"The Pantheon will know a new Dynast King, and Man will keep his own history! The tyranny of the Gods is ended! We shall be their puppets no more! The freedom for which we have longed is at hand!”
- Though on the same token he does not wish to join any of the other alliances as to him "Good" is limiting, "Evil" just for the sake of it is worthless and "Chaos" is not what he is after.
- He has allied with Valentine and Bulygin though he has tried to convince them to break away from The Great Will, time will tell what becomes of it.
- Has shown hatred for those that opposed him in his Realm and has since plotted for their destruction.
“Your lives are forfeit, and your insurgence along with them. This Pantheon will again know order. For good and all, I shall put your futile attempts at rebellion to an end.”
- While he and Gilgamesh have similar goals in mind, he believes that the so-called King of Heroes has failed to serve his people well and sees him as a petulant child throwing his toys around when he has a tantrum.
- Has allied with The Illusive Man and Solidus Snake as he agrees that only Humanity should be in charge of its own Freedom and Destiny.
- His temple has been relocated at his Sky Fortress and with the help of his allies he can now become "The Undying" at Will there. It provides him with the power to destroy those that would dare to invade.
- Despite his hatred for most Gods, he has treated those that honestly want to help humanity with Respect after his dealing with Venat. Though it will not stop his attempt to conquer their realms, he attempts to have them come to his side first rather than be flat out hostile.
- Due to both sharing the same name and he not seeing her as able to do what is necessary he has shown dislike for Ashe.
"Such a woman is not fit to bear the burden of Rule. Weep for Freljord if you defy my Reign, for She will be lost."
- Shares similar sentiments for Arturia Pendragon. He often questions her ability to deal with Her Subjects, if she dealt with them as he would then her tragedies would not have befallen her. When questioned on this he gave one response.
"What am I to do with those who would oppose me...but show them death?"
- Vayne has been seen in the cross-dimension created by Shinryu. He's a bit behind on the struggle between Cosmos and Chaos, as well as Materia and Spiritus, but he will make good use of his time there.
Zaheer, God of Enlightened Antagonists
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: Guru Laghima's locket
- Theme Song: Theme of the Red Lotus
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral, but can lean towards Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Empowered Badass Normal, Ascended Acolyte, Warrior Poet, Villainous Friendship, Enlightened Antagonist, Airbending, Unholy Matrimony, Attempts To Bring Freedom Created A Dictatorship, The Unfettered, Flight, Advocator of Anarchy.
- Domains: Air, Flight, Chaos, Freedom, Void.
- Heralds: Ghazan, Ming Hua, and his beloved P'Li
- Followers: The rest of the Red Lotus.
- Allies: Lucifer, Xenagos
- Partner: Omastar
- Enemies: Korra, Aang, Asami Sato, Katara, Sokka, Zuko, Toph, The Joker, Rei Shingetsu and most of the House Of Royalty
- Respects: Lucifer
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: With the GUAG, especially Korra and Aang, at times against the GUAE or the GUAL; while Zaheer despises all authority figures/leaders, even those in the GUAG, he dislikes the other two Alliances far more.
- After meeting Lucifer, signed the entire Red Lotus up with the GUAC. None of them protested.
- Avoids Asura, due to the multi-armed god finding similarities between Zaheer's attempt to kidnap Korra, and what the Seven Deities did to his daughter Mithra.
- Has an odd relationship with V, due to their differing beliefs on anarchy, with Zaheer wanting to completely tear down order and leaders forever, and V simply wishing to destroy and replace the current order with something better.
- Informed upon his ascension by Katara that she would shove his poison down his throat if he ever tried to go after Korra again or Aang.
- While Aang was originally delighted that another airbender ascended to the pantheon, upon being informed of his actions by Korra, he now has a heavy dislike of Zaheer due to his trying to kill Korra, disgracing the culture and beliefs of the Air Nomads, and threatening the reborn Air Nation and his family.
- Upon meeting the Joker, he was disgusted by his claims to be an "agent of chaos," and has been attempting ever since to remove him from the Pantheon.
Bass, God of Motive-Driven Enforcers (Forte, SWN-001, Slasher, bASS)
- Lesser God (Intermediate God when using the Treble Adapter)
- Symbol: His Helmet
- Theme Song: Friend or Foe?, Your Foe's Revenge
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral (previously Neutral Evil)
- Portfolio: Right-hand robots who do what suits their needs, having been created to kill his Good Counterpart and nothing else, and getting a good kick out of it, challenging other robots to prove that he's the strongest, often teaming up with his rival, taking his opponent's abilities, fusing with his Robot Dog to gain power, wanting Wily to admit he is his masterpiece
- Domains: Weaponry, Battle, Superiority
- Herald: Treble, his robot wolf
- Allies: Dr. Wily (most of the time), The Yellow Devil, Dr. Eggman, Metal Sonic, Shadow, Vergil, Vegeta, Bladewolf
- Rivals: Mega Man, X, Axl (one-sided on his part for the latter two), Wood Man (very minor case), generally any combat robot in the Pantheon
- Ambiguous Relationship: Zero (his younger brother)
- Enemies: Dr. Weil, Omega, Sonic, Bass.EXE, Vile
- Once, Bass was a loyal dragon to his creator, Dr. Wily. For some odd reason, this loyalty all but disappeared, and though he still follows Wily's orders, he will turn on his creator at the drop of a hat if he thinks his self-proclaimed status as the strongest robot in existence or his right to be the one to kill Mega Man is being challenged.
- He has differing opinions over the three Reploids that come from his universe's future: He sees X as a Worthy Opponent because he's basically Mega Man, from the future, and he gives Axl some odd looks, noting the similarities between their combat styles. However, he has nothing but contempt for Zero, because he thinks he stole his position as Wily's "favorite".
- Bass regularly challenges the other combat robots in the Pantheon to prove his superiority. Despite his general Blood Knight attitude, though, he dislikes anybody who preys on non-combatant robots and humans in general, especially Omega, ever since he found out he's using Zero's original body. Also, that thing about nearly killing all humans and Reploids.
- Despite Bass getting absolutely floored by Metal Sonic in their creators' battle, the two Evil Counterparts have become friends, and they have teamed to fight their heroic counterparts.
- Is a bit annoyed that he's a level lower than his rival, but after seeing the odd choices for those higher than the two of them, he took a breath of relief, and continued picking fights with the Blue Bomber.
- For a blood(oil?)-thirsty jerk like him, he's surprisingly respectful of Isaac Asimov, mainly because he thinks that robots should be thankful to their creators.
- The next person to call him bASS is getting a Buster Shot to the face.
- Was told about an alternate counterpart that's supposedly more badass than him. While Bass laughs off the idea of a mere "computer program" being superior to him, he's already preparing the ascension of his NetNavi counterpart in order to do battle with him.
- Unfortunately for him, the NetNavi outdid him in combat prowess, and berated him for his support for humans. The two remain antagonistic to this day.
- Was once approached by Vile to form an alliance with him, considering their rivalry with a Mega Man. Bass declined his offer, thinking that he was too evil for his tastes.
Kolin, Goddess of Enigmatic Minions (Helen, Phantasm of Snow and Ice)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbols: Her Ushanka hat and the Book Of Miraha, placed atop a pillar of ice
- Leitmotif: Kolin's Theme
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Likes Butterflies, Badass Bookworm Who Cleans Up Nicely In a Nice Suit, An Ice Person, The Military Is Her Berserk Button, Church Militant, Manipulative Bitch, Mood-Swinger, Mysterious Woman, The Nameless, Russian Fashion, Sensual Slav, Undying Loyalty To Gill
- Domains: The Illuminati, Prophecies, Cryokinesis, Systema Martial Arts, Russian Women
- High Priestess: Lisa Hamilton/La Mariposa
- Superiors: Gill (her lord and master), Urien (to a lesser extent)
- Allies: Juri Han (sort of), Sub-Zero, Illyana Rasputin/Magik, Emma Frost
- Opposes: Those who oppose Gill and the Illuminati in general, and all military deities, with Balalaika of Hotel Moscow, Marcus Fenix, Captain America, and Sonya Blade topping the list
- Rivals: Cassie Cage, Bruce Wayne/Batman, Leonard Snart/Captain Cold, Queen Elsa, Natasha Romanov/Black Widow, Esdeath, Führer King Bradley, Snow Villiers
- Complicated Relationship: with Charlie Nash
- Odd Friendship: with High Councilor Kal-El/Regime Superman
- Gill wanted Kolin for the position of Enigmatic Minion, but Kolin faced stiff competition from Lisa Hamilton, A.K.A. La Mariposa. Kolin suggested that she and Lisa fight to decide who would take the title. Lisa agreed. Despite the latter giving it her all, it was Kolin's Systema fighting style and her ice powers that gave the Phantasm of Snow and Ice the victory, and cleared the way for her ascension.
- Not only did she humbly thank Gill for the opportunity, she also offered Lisa the position of High Priestess, to show that there were no hard feelings, and due to their shared love of butterflies. Surprised by the gesture from Kolin, Lisa accepted.
- Kolin is Russian in origin, but she doesn't like to talk about her past. What we do know is that she was once Soviet military, having lost her friends and family in an unknown war. Being the sole survivor, she wandered into a frozen wasteland, having lost the will to live. Then she met Gill.
Gill: What is thy name, child?
Kolin: I have none...
Gill: Where is thy country?
Kolin: It's gone.
Gill: Then I shall forge one. The Country of God. It could be thy new home. Siring every nameless flower, bringing forth a thousand years of peace and harmony to all. If you desire it.
- As a devoted follower to Gill, Kolin is known for carrying the Book of Miraha, the Illuminati's holy book. Some say that the Operation C.H.A.I.N.S. Incident is what squared Gill's decision to host the third World Warrior Tournament. Granted, Nash failed to stop Bison; Ryu defeated the dictator instead.
When the sun sets on the Soliton Mountain, the black moon will break into seven pieces and fall on the people "Ultania". Nothing can prevent this... Death and destruction will violate the land. Misery and suffering will assault the people. Then, after 130 days of nothingness, a boy who controls the elements will come to save the people.
- Her Ice Powers were a gift bestowed upon her by Gill himself. Of course, she and her boss are not the only ice-wielding deities in the Pantheon, which is why she seeks to enhance and strengthen her powers. She was offered to learn from two people: Captain Cold and Sub-Zero. Kolin doesn't think too highly of Captain Cold, so she is learning under Sub-Zero, on the condition that Kolin doesn't preach to him about the Miraha prophecy of the Illuminati. There's a rumor that she is making a play for the Dragon Medallion, but Kolin denies it.
- There are two things that can set Kolin off: those who oppose Gill and anyone with a military background. Guile can back the latter claim, since she did attack him. Since the Pantheon is home to several military deities, Kolin has to fight the urge to freeze them all.
- Surprisingly, she does sympathize with Big Boss, having heard the story of how he killed The Boss and gained his current title, not to mention his goals of freeing humanity from Zero's influence. It's pretty clear that Big Boss is one soldier Kolin truly respects.
- Kano has an unhealthy obsession with her, much to Kolin's annoyance. Even Gill is annoyed with Kano's desire regarding his secretary.
- Kolin is also not a big fan of Sonya Blade or her ex-husband. But she is intrigued by the Mediterranean warrior bloodline, which Johnny had passed down to his daughter, Cassandra. Gill sees Cassie as a candidate to join his utopia, but Kolin must first learn to look past Cassie's family and friends.
- As she is a blue-eyed blonde, Leatherface approached Kolin as a potential girlfriend when they first encountered each other. One Diamond Dust later, and Leatherface was left frozen in place, and Kolin walked away, muttering choice curse words in Russian.
- Aside from being fluent in Russian and English, Kolin is quite fluent in Japanese. Due to the voice she uses to speak that language, however, people tend to get her confused with various deities in the Pantheon, such as Katsuragi, Gamora, Mistral, Pharah, and Temari Nara.
- Then again, considering the voice she uses when she speaks English, she tends to be confused for Kushina Uzumaki, much to the chagrin of Naruto and his dad.
- Kolin does not like Leopold Goenitz at all. She sees him as, in her words, "a false prophet worshiping a false god." She doesn't think too highly of the deified Hakkeshu either, despite the fact that most of them hate Goenitz due to his genocidal tendencies.
- Black Orchid and Jago aren't too big on Kolin or her boss, because the Illuminati reminds them both of Ultratech. This animosity is mutual, as Kolin sees the siblings as a threat to the Illuminati's dream of a utopian paradise on Earth.
- Struck up a strange friendship with the former High Councilor, Kal-El. Turns out that Kolin and Regime Supes have a lot in common, mainly due to losing their loved ones and their home. While his Regime was dismantled due in part to Batman and his Insurgency, Kolin believes that Kal-El could benefit from Gill's guidance.
Leonard Snart/Captain Cold
Leonard Snart, God of Villains With Standards (Captain Cold, Mr. Freeze, "Snart", Robber Of ATMs)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His Ice Gun (his Weapon of Choice); alternatively, his alternate self's emblem from Injustice 2
- Theme Song: "Captain Cold"
- Alignment: Lawful Evil, sometimes Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Even Evil Has Standards, Ice Themed Characters, A Father to His Men, Deadpan Snarkers, Refuses Killing the Innocent, Breaking His Frozen Enemies Into Pieces if They Mock Him, Anti Villains, Noble Demons, Wielding an Ice Gun, Doesn't Really Like His Given Name, Forbids His Fellow Rogues to Consume Drugs.
- Domains: Villainy, Crime, Ice, Technology, Morality, Rules.
- Allies: Lex Luthor, Doctor Doom, Ecliptor, Mister Freeze, Lambadelta, Kazuya Mishima.
- Headbutting Villains With: Red Skull (naturally), Joker (he's an Omnicidal Maniac, and Cold has rules), Mori Motonari (for leading soldiers to their deaths), Basco ta Jolokia (For killing children and backstabbing everyone), Yuuki Terumi, Relius Clover, Eobard Thawne/Professor Zoom.
- Heralds: The rest of the Rogues
- Worthy Opponent: CM Punk.
- Enemy Mine With: Erik Leshnerr/Magneto.
- Enemies: Barry Allen/The Flash, Clark Kent/Superman, Bruce Wayne/Batman, Diana of Themyscira/Wonder Woman, Sonic the Hedgehog, Rainbow Dash, Cygnus Hyoga, Sub-Zero, Jin Kisaragi.
- Respected by: Queen Elsa.
- The Friendlier Arch-Enemy in the Rogues Gallery of Barry Allen, Leonard Snart was a small time crook who invented a molecular slowing gun to help with committing crimes. When the scarlet speedster kept foiling him, he decided to form a group called, yes, The Rogues, to better survive.
- While all crooks and criminals, Snart decided to set some ground rules of respect and honor for the crew. No Rogue inherits a title while one of them's still alive, and just getting the gear won't be an automatic entrance. Stay focused on the heist above all else. Try not kill unless absolutely necessary, and no drugs. While much of this is Pragmatic Villainy to keep the group from attracting too much attention, this code eventually got him a seat in the pantheon as villainous God with a standard.
- He was formerly a Demigod until the events of New 52, where he leveled up to a Lesser God by recurring to the method of transferring the properties of his ice gun into his own body, becoming a Metahuman in process.
- After the events of Forever Evil, Snart lost his Metagene, and as a result, grabs back his ever reliable ice gun.
- He also antagonizes the rest of the speedsters and the superheroic community in the Pantheon, usually when he's got something to steal or gain from it. Although he's not out to be public enemy number one, he does enjoy playing the supervillain and appreciates the challenge of getting past heroes trying to stop him, so long as it's not more than two at a time.
- Gained enmity of both Basco and Motonari due to their inhumane methods of killing children (Basco) and mistreating comrades that doesn't fit to his standards (Motonari).
- On the other hand, he doesn't want to team up with both Red Skull (for being a Nazi) and The Joker (a very sadistic yet funny murderer).
- Generally likes to stay away from schemes to Take Over the World for the same reason as his main Rogues code: going for the big prize tends to attract way too much attention. However, he will on occasion join bigger groups for more personal reasons.
- While not as well known as his Gotham counterpart, Cold has the upper hand when it comes to everything else, especially his freezing powers. Mr. Freeze is aware of this, and tries his best not to antagonize him.
Tychus Findlay, God Who Was Trapped in Villainy (Convict 626, Scoundrel, Notorious Outlaw)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His Marine armor and chain gun
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Tattooed Crook, Criminal with A Job, Poisonous Friend, Boisterous Bruiser, Jerk with a Heart of Gold, Wields Chain Gun, Forcedly Encased in his Armor, Secretly Worked for Mengsk, Pilot the Odin
- Domains: Forced, Villainy
- Allies: Jim Raynor, Heavy, Serious Sam
- Enemies: Arcturus Mengsk, Amanda Waller
- He was an old partner-in-crime with Jim Raynor, until he was eventually arrested. He was pleased to be released later, free to drink with his buddy again and help him make money off the artifacts. However, it was a ploy; when he was allowed to be free by Arcturus Mengsk, the condition was that he had to assassinate Sarah Kerrigan, or else Mengsk would shut down his major organs via his suit. Thus, Raynor had to shoot him after de-infesting her in Char, knowing about Zeratul's warning of the prophecy which requires her survival.
- He ascended from the afterlife due to his forced villainy, both figuratively and literally. However, because his kill-switch is no longer active in the Pantheon, Tychus turned against Mengsk and rejoined his buddy.
- He is sometimes seen drinking with the Heavy Weapons Guy due to their fascination with big guns.
- He has an interesting relationship with Sarah Kerrigan; on the one hand, he was ordered by Mengsk to assassinate her in exchange for his freedom. On the other hand, Kerrigan wished that he went through with it; she believes she deserves no less. Admittedly, he had second thoughts about carrying the mission out and tried to persuade Jimmy out of a mission to Char, and even stated that he would rather have died by the hand of someone like Jim than to be killed by his controller.
- Despite no longer working for Mengsk, he is still unable to remove his armor, as it is welded shut. So far, little progress have been made in freeing him from his suit. Fortunately, he has a bathroom system in his suit.
- He once heard that Raynor partnered with someone named Serious Sam since he reminds him of Tychus himself. When Tychus met Sam, he found he couldn't agree more. With their love of guns, they will both help fight the Zerg infestation.
- In one universe, Tychus died and was left behind on Char, where he was later resurrected and infested by the Zerg. Unlike Stukov, he was assimilated by the Swarm with memories of him being shot by Raynor. This memory was always lasting, and he ended up losing himself to the influence of the Hive Mind.
Tychus: I sure hope she was worth it... Jimmy...
- On the other hand, one universe showed him to have escaped from New Folsom, likely avoiding the deal with Mengsk.
- Tychus is known to be a smoker; more specifically of cigars. However, when he is sent to fight in the Nexus, he can't have his cigar on the battlefield. Fortunately, he's good at smuggling the smokes, although it can go horribly wrong easily; for example, it might fall into his armor and he'll start freaking out and cursing a blue streak.
- He loves big war machines, due to having to pilot the Odin, though in his opinion, some of the Mechas available to the Pantheon pale in comparison to the Odin, with its heavy cannons, missile launchers (which always launch missiles in a barrage), and a dedicated nuke cannon.
- Though he is technically a criminal sent to fight in his armor, he admits to not like the idea of working with Amanda Waller. For example, her having a remote bomb on the Suicide Squad if they don't obey her is similar to Mengsk having had a trigger to shut down his major organs if he didn't kill Kerrigan.
- While he's not the type to be very sentimental, he sympathizes with Sophitia Alexandra due to her being forced by Nightmare and Tira to do their bidding or else they would harm her daughter.
- He was very annoyed when Lucio reminded him of all the times he broke Raynor's jukebox. "Look, it's just one damn jukebox, kid; if ya like it, buy another one. Should be plenty of 'em in the Pantheon. And that money ya got from DJ-ing shoulda do the job..."
- "Hell, it's about time!"
Melvin "Big Smoke" Harris
Melvin Harris, God of Sympathetic Villain Deaths (Big Smoke, El Grando Smokio)
- Symbol: His hat.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral (Dipped into Neutral Evil when he sided with C.R.A.S.H.)
- Portfolio: Affably Evil, Ambition Is Evil, Big Eater, Big Fun, Face–Heel Turn, Fat Bastard, Flunky Boss, Unwitting Pawn, Walking Spoiler
- Domains: Loyalty, Betrayal, Drugs, Fame, Money, Food
- Allies: Tommy Vercetti, Those who fell into ambition
- Enemies: The House of Justice, Franklin Clinton, Trevor Phillips, Hotel Moscow, Niko Bellic
- On good terms: The House of Faith
- Complicated Relationships: Carl Johnson
- Melvin Harris, also known as Big Smoke, was once the right hand man of Sweet Johnson and a loyal member of the Grove Street Families. However, Smoke later was corrupted by the ambition of being powerful and famous and decided to side with the corrupt cops of C.R.A.S.H. and organized the death of the mother of his best friends. However, even after he got what he wanted, he was struck down by CJ and realized that everything he did was become he became addicted to power and died saying that everyone was going to remember his name. His friend CJ regrets killing him but it was something that had to be done.
- The House of Justice has kept a close eye on Big Smoke after his rise of power in the crack empire. However, since his mortal his influence has died down overtime and he might not even try to regain his power back.
- CJ was confused when he saw his old buddy Smoke around the pantheon and actually confronted him. He hasn't forgotten that he was the one that betrayed him but Smoke actually regrets his actions. However, they decided to cut ties and never speak again.
- Big Smoke ascension didn't sit well with a few other deities from his home franchise. Franklin found Smoke having too many similarities with Stretch, the man who constantly set up his friend Lamar and Trevor doesn't like him because of how he betrayed his friends (He doesn't take betrayal lightly). Niko Bellic is also another one who doesn't like Smoke, given his backstabbing actions remins him a lot of Dimitri Rascalov.
- On the other hand, Tommy Vercetti is open to make negotiations with Smoke, provided he becomes one of his henchmen in the drug business. Smoke is considering the offer, but doesn't want to fall into the same trap as before.
- He is not welcome in the House of Friendship given his betrayal. Big Smoke agrees this is a fair punishment.
- He doesn't have the best relationships with Hotel Moscow, mostly because he had a few run-ins with the Los Santos Russian mafia and even tasked his friends CJ in getting rid of a few members for him.
- Smoke can be often found in the House of Food, not surprising given his love for eating. He always makes a particular order everytime he goes.
- It is adviced to never enter his temple without his permission. He has become very paranoid ever since his mortal death and since he no longer has the Ballas protection, you'll be surprised at what he is going to do to you.
Big Smoke: YOU PICKED THE WRONG HOUSE FOOL!
- People have asked him about following the damn train. He still blames CJ for those countless failures.
- It's not unlikely to see Smoke in the House of Travel chasing trains.
- Apparently he is a devout christian, so he sometimes visits the house of Faith. He can believe that he became a god after death, so he must be right that people would remember his name.
- "Respect has to be earned Sweet. Just like money."
- Can also be found in the House of Life and Death.
The Amoeba Boys, Godly Trio of Villainous Misdemeanors (Bossman, Junior and Slim, The Most Pathetic Criminals Ever To Walk Townsville)
- Symbol: A stolen orange
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral (desperately trying to be Chaotic Evil)
- Portfolio: Harmless Villain, Giant Protozoans, Poke the Poodle, Ineffectual Sympathetic Villain, Dumb Criminals, The Dividual, Goldfish Poop Gang, Only Ever Causing Serious Trouble By Accident, Terrible Trio
- Domains: Microbes, "Criminals", Incompetence
- High Priest: Garland(Corneria version)
- Followers: Mara, Bowler Hat Guy, Doctor Hix
- Allies: Reuniclus, Bizarro, Murkrow, Doctor Drakken, Jack Spicer, Team Rocket, The Professor
- Admires: Vito Corleone
- Enemies: Are you kidding? No-one is concerned about them, except maybe germaphobes, Osmosis Jones (even then, he's a Friendly Enemy) and Gangplank
- Opposed by: The GUAE, HIM, Mojo Jojo
- Pitied by: The Powerpuff Girls and Professor Utonium
- Unwitting Pawns to: Nurgle, Pestilence and Typhus
- The City of Townsville is home to numerous villains, who had the town at their mercy before the Powerpuff Girls arrived. There's the unspeakable evil of HIM, the mastermind Mojo Jojo, the violent hick Fuzzy Lumpkins...and then there are these three. The Amoeba Boys, Bossman, Junior and Slim are possibly the most pathetic villains in Townsville. Dreadful in their villainy, it was perhaps an act of pity that got them into the Pantheon.
- Originally followers of Reuniclus, as they were giant microbes like him. However, Reuniclus felt bad for them and petitioned their ascension. They can sometimes be seen hanging out with the Multiplying Pokemon.
- The problem they face in being villains is mainly that they have an incredibly low bar set for acts of evil. Rather than steal something valuable, they seem content on doing misdemeanors likes stealing oranges and walking on grass. To their credit, when they set their mind to something they'll do it; they once underwent mitosis and stole every orange in town, unintentionally causing scurvy. Because of their orange theft, they actually made a legitimate enemy in Gangplank.
- Mojo Jojo and HIM could be heard groaning upon learning the Amoeba Boys ascended. Interestingly, when their plan to destroy the Powerpuff Girls was lost, these three managed to rescue the plan and trick the girls into getting it to work, thinking it was a scavenger hunt.
- They Almost immediately tried to join the Grand United Alliance of Evil. The majority reaction of the members was to laugh, kill them for stupidity, facepalm and in Melkor's case all three. Still, they were able to make friends with Doctor Drakken, Jack Spicer and Team Rocket, mainly because they're almost as pathetic as the Amoeba Boys. They tried to prove their meddle to the GUAE by making voodoo dolls of Cosmos, YHVH and Lucifer, but since they don't know anything about voodoo, they ended up being normal dolls instead, and if that weren't embarrassing enough, they screwed up the mailing order by giving them to the rival leaders.
- They seem to be fans of Vito Corleone, stylizing themselves on old-timey gangsters. Vito doesn't even know they exist, and probably wouldn't care if he did. They also know about Murkrow, and try to help in their thieving.
- One of the few places where they can actually feel like a villain is in Bizarro World, which they were introduced to by — who else? — Bizarro. This world is a backwards place with weird "heroes" and soft "supervillains". In this world, they're finally treated as the villains they see themselves as, and are eternally grateful to Bizarro for this chance.
- Sometimes, completely by accident they cause trouble. One time, back in the mortal world, when they sat on grass they weren't supposed to in the rain, they got sick and ended up spreading an epidemic. They didn't comprehend the full extent of this and wanted a cure as well, but it resulted in a plague covering the city and almost completely incapacitating the girls. Nurgle, Pestilence and Typhus were intrigued by this and are planning on using them as minions without their knowledge. The Plague Knight has shown some interest in them as well.
- Because of this incident, they proved an actual problem for Osmosis Jones. Of course, considering it was a complete accident, Ozzy doesn't hold it much against them.
The Professor (Felix The Cat)
The Professor, God of Pitiful Villains (Professor Nutmeg, Professor Besserwisser)
- Symbol: His Eyebrows and Mustache
- Theme Song: "It's Not Easy Being Mean"
- Alignment: Stupid Evil
- Portfolio: Not-Quite-Main Villain, Extremely Unlucky, Genuine Fondness for his Prodigy Nephew, 0-1 Victory Streak, Harmless Villain, Mostly Commits Petty Crimes
- Domains: Toontown, Mad Science, Selfishness
- Followers: Swiper the Fox, The Toiletnator, The Condiment King, Kite Man, Stilt-Man
- Allies: Dr. Eggman, Dr. Wily, Bowser, Dr. Doofenshmirtz, Team Rocket, Nostalgia Critic (one sided on the Professor's part), Wile E. Coyote, Mega Man X and Zero (albeit reluctantly), Ebeneezer Scrooge (who he considers one of his heroes), The Grinch, Sheldon J. Plankton, The Amoeba Boys
- Non-Ascended: Poindexter, Rock Bottom
- Rivals: The Brain, Doctor Doom, Mojo Jojo, Dr. Nefarious, Scrooge McDuck, Professor Utonium
- Enemies: Felix the Cat, Bugs Bunny, Mickey Mouse, Oswald The Lucky Rabbit, Sonic the Hedgehog, Mega Man (Classic), Dr. Light, Mary Poppins, The Mane Six, Princess Celestia and Luna, The Doctor, Harry Potter, Sigma, Gate, Dr. Weil, Judge Doom, Omega, Freddy Krueger, The Dursleys, Dolores Umbridge, AM, Robot Santa Claus, Mother Brain, Scar, Count Dooku and the C.I.S.
- Non-Ascended: The Master Cylinder
- Pities: Johnny Turbo
- Pitied By: Lex Luthor, Glass Joe
- Opposes: The Houses of Magic and Justice, the GUAM
- Conflicting Opinion: With Dr. Wily on whether robots should have anything beyond basic A.I., especially considering what happens in the future of the latter's world because of it, and also because of one instance of the Professor's own machines abruptly turning on him. Eggman likewise sides with him thanks to an incident he had with one of his own robots betraying him.
- Professor Nutmeg's defining personality trait is just how pitiful, ineffective and pathetic of a villain he is. He has never once earned a true victory over his enemies, and the world he lives in seems to have it in for him and will go out of its way to screw him over. Despite his intellect and resources, he has the temperament and ego of a petulant five year old and is prone to serious lapses in common sense and judgement that Felix frequently takes advantage of, and he'll be defeated as often by his own hand as he will from Felix's.
- The Professor is believed to be stuck with a perpetual streak of bad luck inflicted on him by Felix the Cat, hence his 0-1 victory streak against him. Felix himself insists that the curse was placed on him by a cult of evil (or at least jerk-ish) corporate executives.
- While the Professor is by and large a pitiful personality due to his endless conga line of failures, those close to him know that there is a very, very good reason why you should never allow him to get within even a hair-breadth of victory—the normally composed the Professor will relish the opportunity so much, that the uglier, more sadistic side of his personality will rear it's ugly head and his desire to make his foes or victims suffer will not only drive him into becoming a legitimate threat, but will also supersede any other goal, as Felix the Cat discovered the hard way on one occasion.
- Despite having an acrimonious relationship with the House of Magic, the Professor is eager to exploit its potential in spite of being a scientist, and he is in constant search of magical artifacts to heighten him to the status of a true villain. Initially he sought to just claim Felix's Magic Bag of Tricks for himself, but as he discovered the wide multiverse, he broadened his options to try and find other forms of magic to exploit, especially once Dreamworks began to store the bag in the Treasury, which he is currently barred from access to.
- The Professor idolizes Ebeneezer Scrooge due to their once-mutual contempt for Christmas and anything associated with it, and even after a life-changing experience made Scrooge undergo a face-about attitude towards the holiday, he has nothing but utmost respect for him. Ironically, he envies Scrooge McDuck's incredible wealth, but ultimately respects him as a person due to his good relationship with his nephews. The Professor likewise respects Donald Duck for the same reason as McDuck, and also due to him being just as unlucky as he is.
- Due to his close relationship with his nephew Poindexter, any form of child mistreatment (beyond harmless pranks) is a big Berserk Button to him. When he heard about Scar's treatment of his own nephew as part of his plan to conquer the Pridelands, the Professor immediately lost his composure and attempted to fight him despite clearly being no match for the lion in combat. And despite his dislike of The Boy Who Lived, he has no respect at all for the Dursley family due to their appalling treatment of their nephew (although he eventually let up on Dudley due to him learning to treat Harry better). And he absolutely despises Dolores Umbridge for her unbridled sadism and cruelty towards Harry and the students of Hogwarts.
- The Professor's age is unknown, but he seems to be showing signs of reaching senility due to his aforementioned childish nature and frequent lapses in judgement and common sense. To say nothing of the fact that he'll forget his rivalry with Felix at the drop of a hat if his nephew needs babysitting.
- Was recently seen in the company of DreamWorks deities. Felix the Cat himself was pleased to discover that his friendly enemy had ascended into the Pantheon, but the feeling is not mutual on the Professor's part, who is envious of his longtime foe managing to ascend before him. It's not a good idea to bring up the subject within earshot of the scientist.
- The Professor is often used as the butt of a joke in sections of the Pantheon, and finding out just how outclassed he is by so many other villains has only driven the Professor's resolve to seek power further.
- The Professor has been lifelong friends with Dr. Ivo Robotnik, and is rumored to have helped fund some of his more ambitious experiments. Despite this, the Professor refuses to team up with him due to realizing he's out of his element when it comes to dealing with an insectivore who can reach mach 7 speeds, while still being unable to capture a housecat and his trinket; Eggman likewise refuses to help him defeat Felix due to understanding that it's impossible for him to exploit the Magic Bag of Tricks and not wanting to have yet another powerful animal adversary to deal with. The Professor is believed to be a poker buddy with Dr. Albert Wily as well, and even outsourced materials to help him build more robots despite their disagreements about robot A.I. He has a seething hatred for Sigma due to his xenophobia towards humans, but he despises Dr. Weil even more so; while the Professor isn't in favor of robots with human-level A.I., he is even less in favor of Weil's racist genocide and sadistic cruelty. He eventually formed a reluctant alliance with Mega Man X and Zero (the latter after the Professor tried and failed to harness the power of the Dark Elf in a misguided attempt to destroy Weil, and was saved from it by Zero with the help of Felix) since they're the only ones around who can defeat Sigma and Weil. He has a special contempt for Robot Santa Claus, not only because the mere thought of Christmas brings back unpleasant childhood memories, but because he has absolutely no tolerance for Robot Santa's extremist form of justice.
- Due to a mix-up, the Professor was once accidentally sent to Arkham Asylum instead of a lower level prison for his crimes, which was an experience so thoroughly unpleasant that it traumatized him and gives him nightmares to this very day, and further soured his relationship with the House of Justice. However, he was eventually able to build a rocket out of spare parts and escape on it.
- He once took up a bet with Swiper the Fox that he could defeat Dora the Explorer, and lost. Despite this, Swiper still follows and respects him as a superior villain, if just because he admires the Professor's undying resolve and knows that unlike him, he can't be foiled by someone just telling him to stop (unless your name is Sergeant Mike Cosgrove).
- He also attempted to steal Mary Poppin's magical bag once, but had as much luck with it as he does with stealing Felix's own bag. He likewise tried to hijack the Doctor's TARDIS to study it and improve his own Time Machine from the notes he would take, but both were sent packing by a flock of Weeping Angels.
- He once visited Neo Arcadia and, upon discovering the devastation Dr. Weil wrought upon it, made a misguided effort to try and find the Dark Elf for himself so he could overpower the deity (if just to take over Neo Arcadia for himself as a self-proclaimed hero, although undoubtedly even he would have made a better ruler than Weil) and potentially overcome Felix and his Bag of Tricks as a bonus. Zero got word of his actions and attempted to intercept him with the help of Felix the Cat. Unfortunately, the Professor succeeded in finding the Dark Elf first and refused to listen to Zero's warnings about the Dark Elf's effects. The subsequent merger resulted in transforming the Professor into an insane robotic abomination. Despite getting considerably more powerful in this form, he was still no match for the combined efforts of Zero and Felix the Cat, who defeated him and returned him to normal, while the Dark Elf fled the scene. The Professor reluctantly formed an alliance with Zero after the fact once he found out he was built by Dr. Wily and was also capable of defeating Dr. Weil.
- He once attempted to form an alliance with Count Dooku and the C.I.S. in a shrewd attempt to elevate his villain credentials, hoping to win his favor by exchanging the Magic Bag of Tricks (which Dooku was intrigued by and hoped to exploit with the Force to further expand his army) for millions of credits. Unfortunately, the deal quickly turned sour when the Professor found out Republic Credits were worthless in Earth money. Infuriated with Dooku's scam, he briefly formed a Power Trio with Eggman and Wily, and led a Roaring Rampage of Revenge with an army of their robots to fight through the C.I.S. droid army and retrieve the Bag. While Wily and Eggman's forces were quickly overwhelmed by the superior numbers and firepower of the C.I.S. droids, the Professor successfully reclaimed the Bag in the crossfire. Unfortunately, the trio ended up having an argument over who got to keep the bag (the Professor felt entitled to it since it was the reason he spearheaded the operation in the first place, but Eggman and Wily wanted to sell the bag on the black market to alleviate the cost of the heavy losses of their robots in the battle)—which was quickly stolen by Boba Fett while they werent looking. Infuriated that their efforts were all for nothing, Wily and Eggman swore off any future team ups with the Professor. The Professor later discovered that Felix had hired Fett to trail the Professor and track down his bag for him, who safely returned it for an undisclosed fee. The Professor promptly waterboarded himself in his lab to relieve his subsequent meltdown.
- Should not be confused with Professor Utonium, who is far more benevolent in personality.
- He was impressed with the Nostalgia Critic's takedown of Felix's movie debut and even attempted to form a partnership with him, but the Critic turned down his offer.