"It started when an alien device did what it did..."Ben 10 is a series of cartoons made by a group called Man of Action (Duncan Rouleau, Joe Casey, Joe Kelly, and Steven T. Seagle) that has aired on Cartoon Network from 2005 to 2014. It was their first collaboration.The series follows a boy name Ben Tennyson who, while on a road trip vacation with his grandpa, Max, and his cousin, Gwen, stumbles across an alien device known as the Omnitrix which bonds itself to his wrist like a watch. Ben finds that the device has alien DNA encoded in it which allows him to shift to a varity of aliens with their own set of skills. Thus as the vacation goes on, Ben uses the device to take on any threats that come his way while causing a few bouts of mischief in the process. Along the way Ben learns that he didn't gain the Omnitrix by coincidence, as some of his family have been involved with aliens long before he has, and there are much bigger conflicts beyond the planet Earth as well.
— Original series theme tune
- Ben 10 (2005-2008): The original series, that centers on said road trip. It lasted four seasons for a total of 52 episodes.
- Ben 10: Alien Force (2008-2010): The Time Skip continuation of the series set mostly in Ben's hometown of Bellwood. Five years have passed since then and Ben is now a teenager living a normal life. That all changes when a new alien threat is discovered and Ben must once again wear the Omnitrix to combat it, helped along by Gwen and former villain Kevin. It lasted three seasons for a total of 46 episodes, and underwent a complete art overhaul.
- Ben 10: Ultimate Alien (2010-2012): A continuation of the Alien Force series. More of the same only Ben now has a new Omnitrix called the Ultimatrix which allows him to transform into "Ultimate" versions of his original aliens. It lasted three seasons for a total of 52 episodes with its art-style staying relatively the same as Alien Force.
- Ben 10: Omniverse (2012-2014): The fourth iteration of the series. Aliens are now well known to the Earth with Ben acting as part of the Plumbers police force. He gains a new partner, Rook, as they combat old and new foes alike. It lasted eight seasons for a total of 80 episodes, and underwent another complete art overhaul compared to Alien Force/Ultimate Alien in an attempt to make Omniverse a tad similar to the original series.
- Ben 10 Reboot (coming 2016): The upcoming fifth series. Not much is known as of yet aside from the confirmation that this new series is going to serve as a complete reboot. This series will undergo the biggest art overhaul yet in order to completely distance itself from the previous shows.
- Ben 10: Race Against Time (2007): A Live-Action Adaptation of the original series that sees Ben go up against a new foe named Eon who is after him for his own ends.
- Ben 10: Secret Of The Omnitrix (2007): An animated film that has Ben and Gwen traveling through outer space to find the creator of the Omnitrix and fix it before it explodes and causes the end of the universe. It's the canon Grand Finale to the original series.
- Ben 10: Alien Swarm (2009): The second Live-Action Adaptation this time based on Alien Force. Ben, Gwen and Kevin find themselves caught up in a conspiracy involving alien nanochips that hold a dark secret that could leave to a world takeover.
- Ben 10: Destroy All Aliens (2012): A CGI film set in the original series. The Omnitrix once more gets damaged during a fight and must be repaired. A bounty hunter, however, is after Ben leading a trip all over the Earth as Ben tries to elude him.