For the funny moments of the sequel series', visit these pages;
- Ben's reaction to first turning into Heatblast:
Ben/Heatblast: AUUGH! I'M ON FIRE! I'M ON FIRE!
Ben/Heatblast: Oh man. I am so going to get busted for this.
- Ben's reaction to accidentally setting the forest on fire:
- Just about every time Ben accidentally went "Grey Matter" is a moment of funny.
- Particularly, he mutters something in Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness, pauses, and notes, "Hey, so this is what it feels like being smart!"
- Grey Matter in the toilet bowl is chuckle inducing as well.
- While a rather sadistic joke in the episode Ben 4 Good Buddy, Ripjaws in a desert is quite a sight to behold.
- Even funnier when Ripjaws hijacks a bathtub of another RV a few minutes later.
- When Ben first transformed into Wildmutt and teased Gwen.
- How about when Ben first turned XLR8, ran all the way back home, and hung Cash and JT by their undies.... The same humiliation they inflicted upon him at the start of the episode.
XLR8: I figured since my secret was out...
- And then he did this again in the final episode, after changing into XLR8 in front of them, revealing that he was every single alien hero.
- When the Tennysons are visiting Yellowstone Park, all Ben is doing is fiddling with the Omnitrix, trying to turn into XLR8 so he zip back towards a burger place for lunch. Gwen calls Ben out on his superficiality, and Max assures the kids that they can "Live off the land." After seeing Max uncover a nest of worms, Gwen quickly starts helping Ben with the Omnitrix.
- While searching for the recently escaped Ghostfreak, Gwen says this gem:
Gwen: We've been at this for hours. If Ghostfreak trashes the campus I'll never get admitted!Ben and Max: stop to stare at her
- In one episode, Max thinks Ben and Gwen are getting too lazy and takes them to a farm to experience the virtues of hard work. At the end, Ben and Gwen rapidly tell him that they've learned their lesson, they'll never slack off again, and can they please go?? Max is glad, as his time on the farm reminded him how much he hates farm work!
- Episode 4 gives us one of the greatest lines in the series: "No way! Ninja old people!" Sounds like a fairly typical line from Ben... until you consider he was in Ghostfreak form when he delivered it. Hearing one of the most terrifying aliens in the series deliver that line? Priceless.
- Ready to Rumble features XLR8 On Ice! Okay not literally, but seeing XLR8 go for a wild uncontrollable ride on a chunk of Ice in the Middle of a Park is still pretty funny, considering XLR8 is Ben's fastest Alien, and even he has no idea how fast he's going. And the icing on the Cake ends with a Boy asking his Mom:
Boy: Mommy? Why'd that weird thing with a tail wet himself?
XLR8 notices his block of ice has melted beneath him, and thus hides his face with his visor out of embarrassment.
- In the Christmas Episode, Ben and Gwen have to sneak into a factory to get to Grandpa Max. How do they do it? They dress up Wildmutt with a pair of Reindeer antlers.
- In "Ben 10,000", Ben and Gwen play Rock, Paper, Scissors. They're interrupted by a time travel portal. The caption said "Ben would have won this time".
- In "Kevin 11", when a full SWAT team attacks Ben and Kevin when they're attempting to steal an unreleased Sumo Slammers video game: "Apparently Sumo Slammers has VERY tight security!"