In this house, the roads all lead to magnificent castles each owned by a specific king, queen, prince or princess. Every day, there are fantastic parties for everyone to attend, and carriages that carry the royalty everywhere. While most of the gods here are friendly with others, there are some who would love to flaunt their wealth and power toward the public, believing that because they are royalty, they can be complete jerks to others.
Despite not being a princess herself, the House has honored one Charlotte LaBouff
by making her an honorary "Princess-in-training". Charlotte is now an advocate and herald who helps the House find true, good-hearted rulers to the new house and spread word of their deeds throughout her work in the House of Commerce.
The only exceptions that they have is that one Prince Charmles
is not allowed within 500-feet of the House. Every god will team up
to beat him down and all goddesses here won't mind getting their hands dirty
to get him out.
Lady Tremaine and Drizella
are also permanently banned from the Royalty house, and forbidden to go within 1km of Cinderella while she is outside, due to their horrible history regarding her
is also banned, but only temporary due to reports of redemption
, but due to conflicting reports regarding attempted murder
, the guards are considering on permanently banning her, too.
Also, due to the possession of three of the Princesses of Heart
, security here is very tight. Abusing one of the princesses, especially those with hearts of pure darkness (as the pantheon does not wish to recreate the χ-blade) will result in the person being temporary banned. Continuous abuse will result in a permanent ban.
The Fierce protectors of Royalty
Aragorn Son of Arathorn, God of Good Kings and the Return of Kings
(Dúnadan ("Man of the West/Númenórean"), Longshanks, Strider, Wingfoot, Elessar Telcontar ("Elfstone Strider"), Envinyatar ("the renewer"), Estel (Hope), and Thorongil ("Eagle of the Star"))
Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, Co-Goddesses of Reigning Princesses
- Intermediate God.
- Symbol: The Sword Andúril, alternatively the Evenstar Pendant.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Authority Equals Asskicking Royals Who Actually Do Something Scarily Competent Tracker Rightful King Returns King Incognito Fountain of Expies Engagement Challenge Cool Swords.
- Domains: Leadership, Rangers, War.
- Followers: Varian Wrynn, Alistar Therin.
- Allies: Cosmos, Immortal God-Emperor of Mankind, Gimli, Stephen Colbert, Zuko.
- Enemies: Melkor, Sauron, Palpatine, Charles zi Britannia.
- "All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be Blade that was Broken, The crownless again shall be king." (Aragorn 1:10)
- After years spent in the shadows providing aid where it was needed and Walking the Earth; Aragorn, the heir of Isildur, has returned to claim his rightful throne within the Pantheon as the 26th King of Arnor, and the 35th King of Gondor and First High King of the Reunited Kingdom.
- Stephen Colbert remains the bearer of Andúril (having been knighted by Aragorn with said sword). In battle, Stephen Colbert is quick to return the blade to its rightful owner.
- Many evil aligned gods fear Aragorn as his ancestors have plagued Melkor for years beyond count. Being able to resist the temptations of even the One Ring just adds to the reasons to be concerned.
Princess Zelda, Goddess of Extremely Critical Princesses
- Intermediate Goddesses
- Symbol: Their likenesses circling the sun and the moon
- Alignment: Lawful Good (for the most part)
- Both: unicorns with wings, REALLY Long lifespans, Reasonable Authority Figure, powerful beings in positions of power, princesses who are actually more like Queens, great power over aspects of nature, establishing harmony in the land
- Celestia: Teaching, teaching a lesson stealthily, greatest forces for good in a setting, nice people you do NOT want to piss off, awesome planning, Light is Good, Gold and White Are Divine, being loved by subjects, getting overwhelmed by even more powerful enemies
- Luna: Being popular despite lurking in the shadows, Dark Is Not Evil, redeemed fallen heroes, bad receptions, atoning for past sins, wanting to be popular with subjects again, antiquated knowledge of ways and customs, traveling through dreams, THE ROYAL CANTERLOT VOICE
- Followers: All of the Elements of Harmony, Unimon, Bronies, Cadance (though she's more family than a follower), Swift Wind.
- Domains: Earth, Sun, Moon, Nature, Knowledge, Mentalism.
- Allies: Most of the GUAG. The Anti Heroes even find Luna likable.
- Despite their recent ascension, there's a fierce debate among the gods over what their formal title should be. For sure, they look like winged unicorns, but "pegasus unicorn" and Alicorn have also been used to describe them. As for Celestia, she's not talking. Luna would talk, but due to her tendency to scare lesser deities, nobody really sticks around to hear it. However, with the addition of the House of Royalty, they have decided to act upon the title of Ruling Princesses.
- Twilight Sparkle was particularly pleased that her rational case for promoting Celestia to the Pantheon finally worked and also ascended Luna as well as an added bonus.
- When Celestia and Luna made their grand entrance, most of them were awed. Celestia appeared in a beam of light while Luna? It involved a nightmare chariot, bat-like guards and a cape made of bats with thunder and lighting echoing in the background. Along with her announcing herself in the Royal Canterlot Voice.
- Their niece Cadance also wishes to join them as co-deities, but Johnson decreed, "Until you show up in the show more often, you'll have to stay where you are."
- Recent events showed that she is actually the Princess of the Crystal Empire, helped defeat King Sombra with the feelings of love from the Crystal Ponies, and that she is able to sustain a barrier of love and joy for days without rest and food. It is now up to the court to decide whether she ascends or not. Plus she has had a speaking role in an additional episode, and a brief appearance in another AFTER the spoilered events.
- Celestia took part in the GUAG 1st annual "Troll" Off. Participants included Wrex, Mion Sonozaki, and most benevolent trickster deities. She was easily bested by the goddess of Gadflies Mion as the result of some serious lulz produced (much of them being from some rather dirty, perverted jokes).
- Luna oddly bears sympathy with Queen Elsa, especially after hearing her image song. As it was, both of them have powers that had the potential of instilling fear in others. Also, while Luna only (once) feared the negative things others thought of her, Elsa experienced them first-hand.
- They have often played games on their days off, though when they play it is quite similar to Matt and Pat.
- Theme Song: Zelda's Lullaby (Ocarina of Time).
- Rank: Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: The Triforce of Wisdom.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Treating others as never good enough or capable of being better, Disgusing herself as a Ninja. Being the one responsible for sealing away threats and disasters.
- Allies: Link, Midna, Princess Peach, Mulan.
- Enemies: Ganondorf, Dark Link.
- Opposes: Jenna Silverblade.
- While Zelda lost to Princess Peach for the title of Princesses Who Always Need Rescuing, Zelda found she had other strengths to justify her place in the Pantheon; complaining why other gods and goddesses aren't always doing their best. She still considers Princess Peach as a close friend and harbors no ill will, since in recent years Zelda has been trying to require less saving.
- Zelda's heritage is divine. Her ancestor, the first Zelda, while not a Princess, was the Goddess Hylia descended as a mortal. She has since regained her divinity.
- Link is in a constant struggle to impress Zelda. While Zelda does like Link and appreciate everything he does for her, she orders him to continue overcoming challenges and become an even better hero. All that pressure ensures that her hero won't grow soft and lazy.
- Ganondorf regularly tries to grab Zelda for her part of the Triforce, but always fails. Zelda treats Ganondorf as a legitimate threat, but thinks of him only as a pitiful man who's heart is out of balance.
- Since all three holders of Triforce parts are ascended, there is rumor that if they join together, they could change the pantheon for good or for evil. However, this is far from coming because all three holders are in different houses and the three holders never get along. Ganon keeps trying to take Link and Zelda's parts for himself, Zelda never stops criticizing Ganon and forcing Link on quests, and Link is always too busy fighting Ganon and losing Zelda and has to track her down.
- Recently, a sorceress by the name of Cia is after Link's heart, and ended up becoming a major threat in the process. Zelda has decided she's going to go into battle herself alongside her army against Cia's dark forces.