In this house, the roads all lead to magnificent castles each owned by a specific king, queen, prince or princess. Every day, there are fantastic parties for everyone to attend, and carriages that carry the royalty everywhere. While most of the gods here are friendly with others, there are some who would love to flaunt their wealth and power toward the public, believing that because they are royalty, they can be complete jerks to others.
Despite not being a princess herself, the House has honored one Charlotte LaBouff
by making her an honorary "Princess-in-training". Charlotte is now an advocate to helping the House find true, good-hearted rulers to the new house and spread word of their deeds throughout her work in the House of Commerce.
The only exception that they have is that one Prince Charmles
is not allowed within 500-feet of the House. Every god, will team up
to beat them down and all goddesses here won't mind getting their hands dirty
to get him out.
Princess Peach, Goddess of Princesses Constantly In Need of Saving
Princess Zelda, Goddess of Extremely Critical Princesses
- Leitmotif: Princess Peach's Castle (Super Mario 64)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Her Castle or a Pink Parasol.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: constantly being captured by Bowser (but able to kick ass despite it), wearing pink, baking delicious cakes, powerful healing spells, wielding frying pans and parasols, heart power, floating using her dress Always being in another castle.
- Domain: Princesses, Rescuing, Love.
- Allies: Princess Daisy and Princess Zelda, Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Rosalina.
- Friendly Enemies With: Bowser.
- There was a fight between Princess Peach and Princess Zelda to see who would get this spot, so Wiz and Boomstick pit them into a death battle to see who would come out on top. Due to Princess Peach constantly being kidnapped by Bowser, many would assume that Peach would lose. They were shocked to see Peach defeat Zelda with a kick in the face that made her head explode. Peach's response to this? "Did I win?"
- Unfortunately, this also means that she's an easy target for Bowser to capture. Peach doesn't mind at the slightest (seeing as she's used to this), but also because she knows Mario and Luigi will be there to save the day.
- She sometimes goes to the House of Food to make delicious cakes, which have caught the eyes of Kero, Kirby and Stocking as being the best there is. Pinkie Pie in particular, transformed into a rocket and burst with excitement at the taste of her delicious strawberry shortcake.
- Upon entering the new House of Royalty, she met up with Charlotte LaBouff who was excited to see a real life princess. After a talk over beignets, cake and tea, Princess Peach decreed that Charlotte could become a "Princess-in-training". Charlotte fainted in happiness.
- Is a very honored member of the GUAG Medical Division due to her white magic. In particular her Group Hug spell has been a godsend in healing a mass amount of people.
- Despite not getting into action a lot, there was one time where she actually saved the Mario Bros. after they were kidnapped by Bowser. She has also aided both brothers in many of their adventures, proving that she is capable of being a powerful fighter when provoked.
- When she's not kidnapped or baking cakes, she hosts one of the deadliest trials ever to be created. Mario Party. She is a complete monster to fight against in higher difficulties, as the Runaway Guys can attest to.
- She succeeded in ascending her best friend Daisy after a talk with the Holy Trinity. Peach thanked them for that.
Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, Co-Goddesses of Reigning Princesses
- Theme Song: Zelda's Lullaby (Ocarina of Time).
- Rank: Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: The Triforce of Wisdom.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Treating others as never good enough or capable of being better, Disgusing herself as a Ninja. Being the one responsible for sealing away threats and disasters.
- Allies: Link, Midna, Princess Peach, Mulan.
- Enemies: Ganondorf, Dark Link.
- Opposes: Jenna Silverblade.
- While Zelda lost to Princess Peach for the title of Princesses Who Always Need Rescuing, Zelda found she had other strengths to justify her place in the Pantheon; complaining why other gods and goddesses aren't always doing their best. She still considers Princess Peach as a close friend and harbors no ill will, since in recent years Zelda has been trying to require saving a lot less.
- Zelda's heritage is divine. Her ancestor, the first Zelda, while not a Princess, was the Goddess Hylia descended as a mortal. She has since regained her divinity.
- Link keeps finding himself in a constant struggle to impress Zelda. While Zelda does like Link and appreciate everything he does for her, Zelda constantly orders Link to continue overcoming challenges and becoming an even better hero. All that pressure keeps ensuring that her hero won't grow soft and lazy.
- Ganondorf regularly tries to grab Zelda for her part of the Triforce, but always fails. Zelda treats Ganondorf as a legitimate threat, but thinks of him only as a pitiful man who's heart is out of balance.
- Since all three holders of Triforce parts are ascended, there is rumor that if they join together, they could change the pantheon for good or for evil. However, this is far from coming because all three holders are in different houses and the three holders never get along. Ganon keeps trying to take Link and Zelda's parts for himself, Zelda never stops criticizing Ganon and forcing Link on quests, and Link is always too busy fighting Ganon and losing Zelda and has to track her down.
King Harkinian, God of CDi and Youtube Poop
- Intermediate Goddesses
- Symbol: Their likenesses circling the sun and the moon
- Alignment: Lawful Good (for the most part)
- Both: unicorns with wings, REALLY Long lifespans, Reasonable Authority Figure, powerful beings in positions of power, princesses who are actually more like Queens, great power over aspects of nature, establishing harmony in the land
- Celestia: Teaching, teaching a lesson stealthily, greatest forces for good in a setting, nice people you do NOT want to piss off, awesome planning, Light is Good, Gold and White Are Divine, being loved by subjects, getting overwhelmed by even more powerful enemies
- Luna: Being popular despite lurking in the shadows, Dark Is Not Evil, redeemed fallen heroes, bad receptions, atoning for past sins, wanting to be popular with subjects again, antiquated knowledge of ways and customs, traveling through dreams, THE ROYAL CANTERLOT VOICE
- Followers: All of the Elements of Harmony, Unimon, Bronies, Cadance (though she's more family than a follower), Swift Wind.
- Domains: Earth, Sun, Moon, Nature, Knowledge, Mentalism.
- Allies: Most of the GUAG. The Anti Heroes even find Luna likable.
- Despite their recent ascension, there's a fierce debate among the gods over what their formal title should be. For sure, they look like winged unicorns, but "pegasus unicorn" and Alicorn have also been used to describe them. As for Celestia, she's not talking. Luna would talk, but due to her tendency to scare lesser deities, nobody really sticks around to hear it. However, with the addition of the House of Royalty, they have decided to act upon the title of Ruling Princesses.
- Twilight Sparkle was particularly pleased that her rational case for promoting Celestia to the Pantheon finally worked and also ascended Luna as well as an added bonus.
- When Celestia and Luna made their grand entrance, most of them were awed. Celestia appeared in a beam of light while Luna? It involved a nightmare chariot, bat-like guards and a cape made of bats with thunder and lighting echoing in the background. Along with her announcing herself in the Royal Canterlot Voice.
- Their niece Cadance also wishes to join them as co-deities, but Johnson decreed, "Until you show up in the show more often, you'll have to stay where you are."
- Recent events showed that she is actually the Princess of the Crystal Empire, helped defeat King Sombra with the feelings of love from the Crystal Ponies, and that she is able to sustain a barrier of love and joy for days without rest and food. It is now up to the court to decide whether she ascends or not. Plus she has had a speaking role in an additional episode, and a brief appearance in another AFTER the spoilered events.
- Celestia took part in the GUAG 1st annual "Troll" Off. Participants included Wrex, Mion Sonozaki, and most benevolent trickster deities. She was easily bested by the goddess of Gadflies Mion as the result of some serious lulz produced (much of them being from some rather dirty, perverted jokes).
Snow White, The Fairest Goddess Of Them All
- Lesser God
- Symbol: Dinner, or him doing his signature "Mah Boi" pose.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral in the eyes of his worshippers, tries to insist he's Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Games so bad it's funny, Youtube Poop, strange animation, having everything he says turned into jokes, being ridiculously larger than life, being often portrayed as a badass even though he's not really one, eating a lot of dinner and being fat as a consequence, taking the Triforce of Courage for protection, commanding criminals to scrub all the floors in Hyrule, the "mah boi" pose, "OHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHA!", being called "The King" rather than his real name, being a powerful warrior as well as a ruler (well... probably, anyways), wearing rather simple clothes for a king, being an active king.
- Opposed by: The entire, mainstream, cast of The Legend of Zelda.
- Ascended together with his boi, CDi Zelda, Shopkeeper Morshu, and Gwonam who act as his warrior, heir, shopkeeper and mage, respectively. They are not specifically gods of anything, merely demigods of CDi under The King's command.
- Hangs out a lot in the house of Food, because he likes dinner quite a bit.
- Surprisingly, not opposed by Gods hailing from the TRUE Zelda games. They simply pretend he and his servants don't exist.
- He tried to greet the real Zelda when she joined the House of Royalty with a hearty "Mah gurl, Zelda, how OR you? Let's go to Gamelon FOR pizza. Then we can send Link to protect your boobies." CD-I Link chimed in with "Oh boy!". Princess Zelda simply stared off in another direction as they tried to get her attention and remarked that the wind seemed to be blowing quite loudly today, refusing to acknowledge their existence.
- Whenever he speaks his words are always made up of mixed sounds from the same few lines he has in the games, making him a little hard to understand at times. He used to even borrow words from other people, until that became considered tacky and lazy in Youtube Poop circles.
- He seized the vacant Ludwig's Castle Hotel after the events in Hotel Mario and lives there with his demigod servants. The castle of course is infamous for not being very structurally sound, and collapses at least once a week.
- Is well known for his obsession with making people all around the world eat his shit.
Aurora, The Princess Classic
- Leitmotif: "Someday My Prince Will Come"
- Symbol: An apple with a small bite mark on it
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Hair black as ebony, skin white as snow, friendly to all animals, being unable to corrupt due to being so sweet, being polite to everyone, awakening from love's first kiss
- Domains: Animals, Kindness, Beauty
- Allies: Aqua, Princess Peach, Sora and Fluttershy, Aurora, Alice,
- Enemies: The Evil Queen, Maleficent, Master Xehanort
- When she entered the Pantheon, there was a lot of debate when it came to her title as the "Fairest of them all". Snow White, in the meantime, is just glad to be around company in the House of Royalty (although she avoids Prince Charmles like everyone else).
- The Evil Queen has gotten furious over the fact that Snow White has now ascended, and is now plotting to get rid of her more than ever.
- Was a bit concerned when she met with Johnny Appleseed who offered her some fresh apples (considering the last time she had one she was sent into a deep sleep). After some time with Snow White baking pies out of them, and a heart to heart chat, she has been a frequent buyer of Appleseed's apples which she makes into pies.
- Charlotte LaBouff pretty much screamed in excitement when she came, seeing as Snow White was one of the original princesses that she grew up with. Snow White was flattered to find a good friend in the Pantheon, while Charlotte looked like she was about to faint in happiness.
- Despite her rank as a Demigoddess, she is also one of the legendary Princesses of Heart which could provide useful against Master Xehanort's plans in unleashing Kingdom Hearts and the Door to Darkness.
- Has lots of animal friends who help clean up her temple every now and then. Fluttershy also comes to her temple to help clean out and to sing alongside Snow White.
- Rumors that she was also a BadassPrincess who was best friends with Red Riding Hood and had a daughter named Emma are currently unfounded. After all, that's totally not how fairy tales are, right?
(Sleeping Beauty, Briar Rose)
Cinderella, Goddess who Fits the Glass Slipper and Cinderella Circumstances
- Leitmotif: "I Wonder" and "Once Upon A Dream"
- Symbol: A spinning loom with a pink (or blue, depending on the time) dress next to it.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Domains: curses falling on her sixteenth birthday, sweet girls with gold hair, innocent girls thinking of love, not knowing of her true intentions all her life, traditional princess
- Portfolio: Curses, Love
- Allies: Snow White, Alice, Sora
- Opposed by: Maleficient, Master Xehanort
- As one of the legendary Princesses of Heart, it was decided that she would be ascended to help fight off against the forces of evil. Maleficient wasn't happy about this. NOT AT ALL.
- She gets along with Princess Peach and Snow White in the House of Royalty, discussing their adventures and of their princes who saved them from evil. Aurora waits for the day that Prince Philip ascends into the Pantheon.
Princess Ozma Tippetarius, Goddess of High Queens, The Magocracy, and Ruler of the Land of Oz
- Leitmotif: "A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes"
- Symbol: Her glass slipper
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: friends to animals, beautiful dresses through magic, golden hair and heart, hoping and dreaming despite the bad things in her life, always optimistic
- Domain: Royalty, Animals, Dreams, Hope
- Allies: All goddesses in the House of Royalty, Belle and the Beast, Jasmine, Aqua, Alice.
- Enemies: Maleficient, Master Xehanort.
- Opposes: Eliza Reagan.
- One of the last of the Princesses of Heart to ascend, Cinderella found herself in the company of the other princesses in the House of Royalty. Gets along well with both Snow White and Sleeping Beauty who are her predecessors of being princesses and also because of their ways with their animals.
- In an alternate timeline where her stepmother took away her chances to be with the Prince, she resorted things into her own hands and rode a demonic carriage in order to gain Prince Charming's hand in marriage.
- Charlote LaBouff rushed into Cinderella's temple, so ecstatic to find three of the most important princesses in all of fairy-tale lore in one roof. Charlotte has declared that she was going to work just as hard as Cinderella in order to have her dreams come true and that she would one day be a princess in the House of Royalty.
Sapphire Rhodonite, Goddess of Badass Princesses
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: The symbol of Oz - a golden O with a Z through it.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: The High Queen, Age Is Relative, A Child Shall Lead Them, The Magocracy, Princess Classic, Rags to Royalty, Raised as the Opposite Gender, Gender Bender.
- Domains: Magic, Royalty, Kindness, Innocence
- Followers: The Scarecrow, Jack Pumpkinhead, Tinman, Cowardly Lion.
- Allies: All female members of the Royal House, Madoka Kaname, and Sakura Kinomoto.
- Enemies: The Nome King, Maleficent.
- The former holder, Sindel, got demoted to The Fallen for a trainwecking scene in Mortal Kombat 9. If Sindel gets redeemed, Ozma will share temple with her.
- Ozma spent most of her early life as a boy, unaware of her true self, destiny and origins. When it was revealed, she took it surprisingly well and accepted the changes, even the physical ones.
- Other gods and goddesses who learnt of her origins took the surprise with mixed responses. Rarity ended up unconscious for a week.
- Best friends with Dorothy Gale, who is organizing to join the Pantheon too in some degree.
- She asked the Scarecrow to be her high priest, but he declined, believing he would make a poor Goddess of High Queens should something happen to her.
- Recently has had some trust issues with Glinda the Good after watching the 1939 film.However, she is thankful for Oscar Diggs for keeping the Wicked Witches away with nothing more than parlor tricks.
Marth, God of Warrior Princes
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Her tiara on top of her greaves
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Badass Princesses, Excessively Violent Heroes, Attraction to Good Natured Commoners, Heroic Psychopathic Love Interests.
- Domain: Chaos, Good, War, Protection.
- Allies: Hinata Hyuuga, Orihime Inoue, Mikuru Asahina, Hungary, Raspberyl.
- Followers: Natalia L.K. Lanvaldear, every female protagonist of Odin Sphere.
- Extremely protective of her mortal husband Almaz. Hinata admires her courage but is also scared of her during her more Ax-Crazy moments (along with many others, even members of the house of war.)
- That protectiveness resulted in one of the bloodiest incidents the house has ever had, one that would be the cause of Prince Charmless being punted to the disgraces. His decision to insult Sapphire over her marriage of a commoner lead to an altercation with Sapphire's chainsaw. The House of Royalty to this day still can't get the blood off the walls. No one has questioned her status as a Bad Ass Princess ever since.
- Considering that she considers a chainsaw a proper surgery tool, she has been kept away from any medical duties.
- She is planning to teach other Princesses in the Pantheon the art of self defense, but she is having trouble finding candidates.
- Despite her actually being a very caring albeit violent individual, the common folk are quite scared of her. "The Chainsaw Incident" only solidified her menacing reputation.
(Prince Marth of Altea, Prince of Light, Hero-King, Mars
Scar, God of Evil Princes
- Theme Song: Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon Theme
- Symbol: His sword Falchion
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: People of royalty actually helping people, appearing in another game before his own, being mature for his age of 15, using Falchion as his main weapon, having blue hair.
- Domains: Royalty, Combat, Strategy
- Followers: Estelle, Flynn, Ichiro Oogami
- Allies: Link, Ky Kiske, Charlotte LaBouff, Most deities in the House of Leadership
- High Priest: Chrom
- Is often seen in the House of Leadership.
- Gets along surprisingly well with Mandy of all people, due to them sharing the same level of strategy.
- Has recently learned about an impostor of him running around in the mortal world. Said impostor was later revealed to be the daughter of his High Priest, Chrom.
- Almost immidiately after ascending, Charlotte LaBouff asked him for his hand in marriage. He politely refused, though, due to him already being a couple with Caeda.
- There were rumors that in the past that he enters any battlefield without any sort of pants on. Marth was pretty embarrassed and wonders just where the hell that rumor came from. At least Link shared the same 'rumor'.
Padmé Amidala, Goddess of Elective Monarchy and Constantly Changing Outfits When She Enters a Room
- Theme Song: Be Prepared.
- Greater God
- Symbol: His Scar.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Villain Songs, Manipulative Bastards, Evil Princes, Evil Uncles, Evil Brothers, Taking Protagonist Deaths For Granted, Disproportionate Retribution.
- Domain: Evil, Nobility, Trickery, Stealth, Strength.
- Followers: Arthur Burns, Schniezel el Britannia, King Claudius.
- Ally: Vergil Sparda.
- Enemies: Simba and Zazu (in the movie). Mufasa, Bernkastel, Rika Furude, Shion Sonozaki, Terra Branford, Bryan Mills (in the Pantheon).
- Scar staged an Evil Plan to alienate the House's previous leader, Darth Vader, from his worshipers and take control of much of Vader's power. However. he still hasn't learned to actually kill his enemies, so another reversal is possible.
- Loves to lord over his fellow Disney villains that he's the most successful of them by hanging on to power for years before his gruesome death.
- Has a steady seat in the House of Family as the God of Evil Uncles and God of Evil Brothers, but as soon as the Royalty house emerged, he knew he had to grab a seat in it as quickly as possible, and intends to cling to it as tightly as he can.
- Added a lot of people to his black list over the Disgrace of his loyal follower Teppei Houjou, one he had believed to have been a good High Priest.
Aragorn son of Arathorn, God of Good Kings and the Return of Kings
- Theme Song: Across The Stars
- Rank: Demigoddess
- Symbol: The Sigil of the Galactic Republic.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Having a collection of outfits more valuable than anything else she owns, being kind to her droid and Gungan allies, Taking back her own planet, Relying on diplomacy to gain allies to her cause, disguising herself among her bodyguards for protection.
- Allies: Luke Skywalker (her son), The Jedi.
- Enemy: Emperor Palpatine.
- Special Relationship: Darth Vader, her husband.
- Amidala was elected Princess and later Queen of Naboo at a very young age. Her people loved her enough to change the laws to keep her in the position, but she insisted her terms were over and would allow someone else a turn. She was subsequently elected Senator, and after serving her terms, was nominated for the Goddess position, which thankfully for her followers, has no term limits so she can be elected as many times as her followers continue to want her.
- She's upset about her husband's choices, but insists there is still good in him. Her ascendancy means she can now be the mother to her kids that she never got to see grow up.
- While she is elected royalty, her daughter Leia is both royalty and elected, but not elected royalty as she was adopted by a hereditary monarch and later elected as a senator.
- Vanellope Von Schweetz was contending for this role, but it was pointed out that the leader of Sugar Rush chose to abdicate as Princess, and for all her rhetoric about constitutional democracy, Von Schweetz was never truly elected. Padmé believes that being non-elected and non-royalty is against everything her position is about.
- Despite being a Goddess now, Padmé still takes precautions against enemies who would take her life and allows others to pose as her while she stands as the modest, ordinary girl standing next to the Goddess double. Charlotte LaBouff was willing to volunteer as one of Padmé's doubles no matter what the danger because then she could be Princess for a Day, and she loves Padmé's outfits and asks if she can buy duplicates.
(Dúnadan ("Man of the West/Númenórean"), Longshanks, Strider, Wingfoot, Elessar Telcontar ("Elfstone Strider"), Envinyatar ("the renewer"), Estel (Hope), and Thorongil ("Eagle of the Star"))
Lord Varys, God of Knowledge Brokers, Master of Whisperers to the Shadow Council
- Intermediate God.
- Symbol: The Sword Andúril, Alternatively the Evenstar Pendant
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Authority Equals Asskicking Royals Who Actually Do Something Scarily Competent Tracker Rightful King Returns King Incognito Fountain of Expies Engagement Challenge Cool Sword
- Domains: Leadership, Rangers, War.
- Followers: Varian Wrynn, Alistar Therin.
- Allies: Cosmos, Immortal God-Emperor of Mankind, Gimli, Stephen Colbert, Zuko.
- Enemies: Melkor, Sauron, Palpatine, Charles zi Britannia.
- "All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be Blade that was Broken, The crownless again shall be king." (Aragorn 1:10)
- After years spent in the shadows providing aid where it was needed and Walking the Earth; Aragorn, the heir of Isildur, has returned to claim his rightful throne within the Pantheon as the 26th King of Arnor, and the 35th King of Gondor and First High King of the Reunited Kingdom.
- Stephen Colbert remains the bearer of Andúril (having been knighted by Aragorn with said sword). In battle, Stephen Colbert is quick to return the blade to its rightful owner.
- Many evil aligned gods fear Aragorn as his ancestors have plagued Melkor for years beyond count. Being able to resist the temptations of even the One Ring just adds to the reasons to be concerned.
Princess Daisy, Goddess of Tomboy Princesses
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: None that he has chosen himself, although others apply a spider to him.
- Alignment: Lawful... Evil?
- Portfolio: Being willing to give information to the right people, knowing what you had for breakfast, employing Creepy Children, possibly being evil, doing things for the greater good, delivering 'justice' through cold-blooded murder, being a magnificent bastard, lacking a penis.
- Domain: Ambiguity, Knowledge, Royalty.
- Followers: His little birds, and little else.
- Allies: No true allies but his little birds, although he remains on good terms with the Shadow Council... for now.
- Enemies: All Gods who threaten the stability of the world, either on the GUAG or the GUAE.
- He ascended shortly after his schemes to bring a Targaryen to the iron throne of Westeros succeeded, although whichever Targaryen it was, his creator, George R.R Martin, is unwilling to say. Some even claim he did not succeed, and is merely baiting the Gods by claiming to know spoilers for A Song of Ice and Fire.
- With the help of his little birds, Varys knows anything and everything about anyone that takes his interest. However, whether or not he'll let others know how much he knows is a question that nobody knows the answer to.
- He claims that all he wants to do is make the realm safer for the children, however, his true motives are, like everything else of his life, shrouded in mystery.
- Also present in the House of Ambiguity.
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Her Chest Jewel.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Tomboy Princesses With Girly Motifs, Flower Motifs, Requisite Royal Regalia, Second Bananas, Meaningful Names, Fiery Redheads, What Beautiful Eyes, Screw the Rules, I'm Beautiful!.
- Domains: Princesses, Flowers.
- Allies: Princess Peach, Mario, Luigi, Princess Rosalina, Yoshi.
- Friendly Enemies With: Bowser.
- Ascended at petition of her best friend, Princess Peach.
- She and Luigi are often paired... but no word on the outcome yet.
- Usually participates in Mario Party. It was through these events that many gods found out why Bowser never goes after her.