open/close all folders
Chou Chou, Goddess of Befriending the Enemy and World Conquest (The Undisputed God, The God of Creation, Undisputed God of the Universe, Chouchers, Chouey, Cream puff)
- Alignment: Chaotic Good, lapses into Chaotic Neutral occasionally (Depending on her form)
- Symbol: An infinity symbol, alternately, one of her Shampurus
- Theme song: Power of the Light
- Portfolio: Take Over the World, Befriending the Enemy, Beyond the Impossible, Amnesiac God, Brought Down to Normal, Defeat Means Friendship, Literal Split Personality, The Ego, Dominatrix, Masochist, Yamato Nadeshiko, Tsundere, The Ditz, Genki Girl, Terse Talker, We Used to Be Friends, The Power of Creation, I Just Want to Have Friends, Mook Maker, Charm Person, A Mother to Her Men
- Domains: Gods, Friendship, Desires, Creation
- Allies: Syrma, Welsh and Sharuru Cocott, Madoka Kaname
- Chou Chou Ego: Nanoha Takamachi, Asuka, Valvatorez, Hibiki Tachibana, Ahri, The CPU's, Jibril, Rika Furude, Histoire, Ika Musume, Nico Yazawa, Pinky & the Brain
- Chou Chou Sadist and Chou Chou Masochist: Iris Heart, Akeno Himejima, Haruka, Ryouna, Any body who will hurt Masochist
- Chou Chou Hyper: Rom and Ram, Yellow Heart, The Cutie Mark Crusaders, Francesca Lucchini, Rin Hoshizora
- Chou Chou Graceful: Lynette Bishop, Uncle Iroh, Sharo Kirima, Akagi, Ikaruga
- Chou Chou Ditz: Plutia, Yuya Sasaki, Cordelia Glauca, Osaka
- Chou Chou Bipolar: Noire, Rin Tohsaka, Shana, Bismarck
- Chou Chou Terse: Murasaki
- Enemies: Bernkastel, Nui Harime, Dio Brando, Gilgamesh, Shao Kahn, Zanza, The Crow, Anyone who takes something that Chou Chou wants
- Opposes: Laharl
- Rival: Iskander
- Odd Friendship: 765 Pro, Muse
- When Chou Chou sets her mind on something that she wants, there's no way of changing her desires, as she'll whatever it takes to get what she wants and is not adverse to making others into her peons by changing her personality to whatever turns her opponent on.
- Many friendship deities were impressed by Chou Chou's action at one point, as she successfully befriended a girl (again) while she was working for the Big Bad.
- Chou Chou's success managed to impress the likes of Nanoha Takamachi, Hibiki Tachibana and Asuka who are both skilled at making their enemies into their friends.
- Many other villainous deities don't understand why Chou Chou would want to have an entire world, several of them in fact, when questioned why she wanted multiple worlds, Chou Chou said:
"They looked pretty, so I wanted them.
- Granted, Chou Chou did create 7 of those worlds.
- Chou Chou also isn't into ruling her planets with an iron fist, as it doesn't interest her, also Chou Chou enjoys having friends, that's why she created her world in the first place.
- That being said, Chou Chou's considered to be a Token Good Teammate in the House of Villains, and most of the other villainous deities generally don't like her.
- If you want something that Chou Chou wants she won't stop until it's hers, even if it means launching a ball of shampurus as big as the universe at her opponents, or charming her opponents into becoming a Shampuru, so in the long run, you're better off just giving Chou Chou what she wants. (This means you, Laharl and Gilgamesh)
- Chou Chou and Valvatorez both get along great because they both treat their subordinates like friends plus, the both of them have gotten the opportunity to beat up a god.
- Chou Chou's Hyper form can frequently be seen with many other childish deities with lots of energy such as the White Sisters, Francesca Lucchini, Rin Hoshizora and the Cutie Mark Crusaders.
- Due to her love of throwing tea ceremonies for her friends and her relaxed demeanour, Chou Chou Graceful can frequently be seen with other tea loving and calm deities such as Lynette Bishop, Uncle Iroh, Sharo Kirima, Akagi and Ikaruga.
- Chou Chou Graceful is also Chou Chou's most well received Literal Split Personality because she's the least weird of all of them.
- Due to the fact that Chou Chou stopped being friends with Belleria because she accidentally destroyed Chou Chou's first world, Chou Chou looks upon other world destroyers with copious amounts of disdain.
- Many deities are confused by the fact that all 8 of Chou Chou's forms have the same English voice yet they have multiple different Japanese different Japanese voices.
- Chou Chou is admired by Ika Musume due to the fact that she conquered multiple worlds yet Ika has been having exceeding difficulty making it past a beach.
- Ika has since been getting pointers on conquest from Chou Chou, it's speculated that Chou Chou might have wanted to teach her because Ika sounds like one of her friends.
- Chou Chou has sometimes been seen holding concerts in the house of music as she sometimes held concerts on G-Castle back when she was still mortal(?), sometimes Chou Chou can be seen helping 765 Pro or Muse with their productions, either on-stage or behind the scenes.
- Chou Chou Sadist and Masochist are both good friends with Iris Heart, Akeno Himejima, Haruka and Ryouna due to all of them greatly enjoying pain on others as well as all them being perfectly willing to hurt Masochist because she enjoys it.
- However, don't act kind towards Masochist as she's perfectly able to beat the shit out of you until you do hurt her.
- Despite the fact she's guilty of mood swings at the drop of a hat, Bipolar can often be seen with Noire, Rin Tohsaka and Shana.
- Even though he's a conqueror just like her, Chou Chou finds Laharl to be annoying and frequently curbstomps him for attempting to take what belongs to Chou Chou and also because he believes that a ruler should be feared by his subjects.
- On the flip-side however, Chou Chou has become rivals with Iskander as the both of them would much rather be trusted by their soldiers rather than be followed out of fear. As such, the both of them have started to compete with each other over who can control more land. Currently, Chou Chou is winning by a landslide, thanks to having conquered multiple (20) worlds.
- Due to how Chou Chou's name is spelled, she's not to be confused for a breed of dog with a similarly spelled name.
- Many deities have noted the similarities between Chou Chou's Goddess form and Goddess Madoka such as their white dresses, long pink hair and their omnipotence. Granted, Goddess Chou Chou admitedly has much more "filling" than Goddess Madoka though.
- Pinky & the Brain have started to hang out with her (mostly in her Ego form) given her track record of world-takeovers (Pinky hangs out with the hyper and ditz versions of her sometimes).
- The irony is not lost on the deities of Pantheon when the literal top of this section is not only partially good, but she's also the literal top of the ''entire house of Friendship''. Only half of her's recognized this however ( that's Sadist, Masochist, Graceful and Terse). Currently, the Villian House still haven't had any plan for her, though there're commotion about her's ascension.
Eris, Goddess of Slinking Evil (Discordia)
- Greater Goddess
- Symbol: Tartarus, a black… Location with constellations.
- Theme Song: Tartarus
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil (though she does uphold her part of any bargains)
- Portfolio: Slinking evil (Especially the hair), Very attractive and tall yet sinister goddess, Changing appearance and size at will, Intangible Woman, Faux Affably Evil, Humanoid Abomination, Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette, Reality Warper, Invincible Villainess, For the Evulz, Loves the Sound of Screaming, bound to any promises she keeps, Mother of a Thousand Young, ultimately started the Trojan War
- Domains: Chaos, Villains, Slinking, Otherwordliness
- Followers: Discordians, The Slinker, Wraiths, Sqweegel, Slick, White Court Vampires, the denizens of the Doldrums, Consul Atsukau, Trebol, Senor Pink, Sandersonia
- Allies: Lucifer and the Grand United Alliance of Chaos, Melkor, Loki, Maleficent, War the Horseman, Gaia (titan version), Jafar, Ratigan, Ursula, Dr. Facilier, Scar, Hexxus, Medusa, the Weasel Boys, Pitch Black, T-1000, Gollum, HIM
- Enemies: The entire Greek (and Roman) Pantheon bar Hades (especially Zeus, Hera, Athena, and Aphrodite), Odysseus, Queen Penelope, Achilles, Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Cassandra, YHVH and the Grand United Alliance of Law, all good-aligned Equestrian deities
- Special Relationships: Nemesis, Thanatos (her siblings)
- Eris ascended to the Pantheon when Melkor was looking for more villains for his cause; the whole mess of YHVH and Lucifer (and unbeknownst to him, also Nekron and the new Grand United Alliance Of Machines) creating too many factions in this whole Pantheonic War. He found Eris after seeing how malevolent her slinking was, and invited her to the Pantheon. Seeing the chance to sow more conflict, she accepted.
- After a while though, she was enamored by Lucifer's shtick. To Melkor's relief though, she's still willing to help him out, even against the GUAC.
- Eris's domain lies far across the sea and follow a star she has marked. It leads to the Edge of the World, and requires a way to make your ship able to fly (or have flight capabilities already) in order to cross the gate. Given technology's advancements, this isn't as hard to do as the last crew that did.
- There's also a shortcut in her temple, but the Discordians and the rest of Eris's followers heavily guard it and keep it hidden. Only Lucifer, Melkor, and anybody else they entrust this information to have access.
- She gets a lot of flak (not that she minds) from the Greek Pantheon, especially Zeus, Hera (a rare case where they agree), Athena, and Aphrodite (the latter three for getting tempted by Eris's Apple of Discord), Ares (because he favored Troy, which eventually fell), for instigating the Trojan War, causing not only chaos in the mortal world there, but also Mount Olympus, where the gods there also squabbled. Why did she do all this? She wasn't invited to a wedding. A bit like with Maleficent. And the two get along for that reason.
- She's also not liked by Odysseus, who had been called away from home because of the Trojan War, his wife Penelope because she had to wait 20 years for him, Achilles for dying in that war, and Cassandra because she was a Trojan until after the war, in which the city ceased to exist.
- No, she's not the goddess of Chaos; that goes to Chaos his/her/its/whateverself. Eris is the goddess of discord, as in infighting, arguing, and conflict (and now she has Evil Slinks to her portfolio upon joining the Trope Pantheons).
- Zeus has another reason for opposing Eris; she sided with Typhon (as did Gaia, who created him in the first place), who had given him a hard time, and was feared by all the other Olympians except him (and Athena) before the monster was finally stopped by Zeus dropping Mt. Etna on top of him (trapping him there for eternity).
- There have been rumors that she and Discord used to have a thing for each other. However, the draconequus has denied ever having an affair with her, and since his Heel–Face Turn, he takes time to protect Equestria from Eris's schemes whenever she feels like coming around there, usually in the form of a genderswapped version of him named Eris to mess with him.
Ganondorf Dragmire, God of Villainous Scheme Hijacking (Ganon, The King of Darkness/Evil/Thieves/Disrespect, Demise, Demon King, Calamity Ganon, Crenando, G-Cash)
- Theme Song: Ganon's Tower
- Greater God
- Symbol: The Triforce of Power. Alternatively, a flaming effigy of his head
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Sorcererous Evil Overlords, Declaring Himself a God and having the power to back it up, Conquering Hyrule, Reviving From the Dead, Revealing himself to be the true Big Bad (over and over... and over)
- Followers: The Archmage, Myotismon, Vilgax, Shendu, Twinrova, Agahnim.
- Allies: Dracula, Xehanort, Bowser, Vaati, Dr. Eggman, Dr. Wily, Zant, Ghirahim, King Boo, Sigma, Giygas, Vanitas
- Enemies: Link, Zelda, Mario, Luigi, R.O.B., Peach, Fi
- He and Link have done battle many, many times. However, no matter how many times Link kills him, Ganondorf continues to return to oppose him. Though some have speculated it has to do with Time Travel and his standing as Link's archnemesis, no one knows how he does this. He's gotten smarter in later years and has fought Link through a network of allies and minions to conceal the fact he's still alive, but it hasn't resulted in much more success than when he did it himself.
- Some have prophesied that when the final battle of Good and Evil is almost done, Ganondorf will rise from Melkor's ashes and reveal Melkor was an alter-ego of his, and he's been the controlling force of the House of Evil all along. Though few pay this theory any mind, Link fully expects it.
- Has once stated that he and Captain Falcon are more similar than the Pantheon thinks.
- There was a short time where it was debated if Ganon should keep his position after it was learned that He's merely the incarnation of the hatred of a being even greater than himself: Demise. Ultimately it was decided he would remain a god as his predecessor is dead for good, and Ganondorf is more or less the same being.
- With Zelda's arrival into the Pantheon, Ganondorf has redirected a portion of the GUAE's efforts into capturing her. Drawing her and Link together, Ganondorf hopes to again claim the power of the Triforce, which he believes could even overule the collective power of the Main House. Whether this claim is true or not, no one is willing to find out.
- Is actually opposed to the House of Crime, due to his people the Gerudo worshiping members of the House rather than worshipping him.
- His alliance with Eggman and Bowser has the potential to draw out the fullest potential of science, magic, and brute strength within the GUAE's ranks, making this Power Trio a high target on the GUAG's agenda.
- As the protectors of Hyrule have continued to grow stronger within the Pantheon and threatened to completely overwhelm him, Ganondorf put his faith in Ghirahim's magic studies, and has been granted even greater power and form.
- Currently trying to figure out how to handle the legion of fangirls drawn to him by his new appearance since the ritual. While a bit flabbergasted at first, the King of Evil simply laughed and decided to weed out the worthiest of them to turn into a new society of Gerudo thieves, since his own stopped worshipping him.
- Where his own version of Captain Falcon's Falcon Punch might not be as powerful, he is shown with his Warlock Punch that he is a force to be reckoned with even without magic. Observe.
- One of his alternate weapons are two giant 8-Bit dungeon boss keys… which disturbingly look like serrated Keyblades. The good KH deities look worried, while Master Xehanort and Vanitas reacted with raised eyebrows.
- As of his latest incarnation, Ganondorf seems to have given up his humanity in exchange for raw power, becoming an abomination of (literally) pure Malice, known as the Calamity Ganon. This form also came the closest to total victory of any of his incarnations, nearly killing Link, successfully killing the four other Champions, turning the Guardians against their creators, and plunging Hyrule into a Dark Age for over 100 years. As such, comparisons have been made between Ganon's new form and Giygas, who also traded sanity for power, and to Vanitas, who is interested in testing whether Malice is related to the darkness that he himself is made out of.
Hades (Kid Icarus)
Hades, God of Playing the Field (Lord of the Underworld, Jerk, "Go Home")
- Greater God
- Symbol: His "representative" symbol from Kid Icarus: Uprising
- Theme Music: Hades' Infernal Theme
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Planning In Circles Around other Divinities, Holding Legitimate Godhood, Seeing All Allies As Cannon Fodder, Manipulating Another God For Two Games, Being A Dangerous Riot, Putting Tim Curry To Shame, Continuously Feigning Kindness, Being Second-Strongest In His Universe, Constantly Mocking Everything That Moves
- Followers: Medusa, Pandora, Thanatos
- Enemies: Pit, Palutena, Viridi, most everyone in the GUAG, Ruby Rose, Grenth
- Worthy Opponent: The other Hades
- Domains: Death, Chaos, War, Evil
- Ultimately seeks to turn the entirety of the Pantheon at ends with one another to collect the most powerful of souls. Sadly—for him—he does an absolutely terrible job at concealing his intentions.
- When confronted by the other Hades of the Pantheon, the Hades here promptly laughed and mocked him for being defeated by a single punch. Even upon being informed the punch had been delivered by Hercules, he did not waver from his initial statement. For THIS Hades to be defeated it took having his heart destroyed, getting cut in half, getting his head crushed, and FINALLY getting hit by a large Wave Motion Gun to kill him, and he doesn't want to damage his reputation.
- However, he was genuinely impressed when he saw that Hades' true form and what he could, actually commenting he would probably have to bring out his Devastation Ensemble to even the odds. As such, whenever the two of them cross paths nowadays, Hades just gives his counterpart a lazy wave and occasional taunt. From him, that's high praise indeed.
- Notable for being able to tolerate Excalibur.
- Hades was initially legitimately surprised that Hazama had already claimed the position of Trolling God. However, Hades was just as quick to laugh it off and comment that the other god was "merely keeping his crown warm for him".
- Works with Grima in experiments involving souls, and together they have created several new types of monsters.
- Also helped remake Grima's body after he decided to show that he could survive an attack from Asura.
- He and Viridi were recently in a battle sparked after he commented that she and Pit should get married. They destroyed half of both the Houses of Nature and Villains and most everything in between.
- His words on the subject afterwards? "Yow, she's a feisty one!"
- He can sometimes be found speaking with Excalibur over a cup of tea. Supposedly, Hades is trying to new ways to annoy people and is receiving education from Excalibur. He denies this, though, claiming he's simply learning about his "friend's" world and history. Regardless, most gods leave the room whenever they start talking.
- Recently, Hades spent several days keeping pressure off of his back. While he has refused to disclose any information to most anyone who asks, eavesdropping on a conversation between him and Excalibur has revealed that it was related to an unseen bout between him and the recent-recruited Bowser in the Underworld.
- Was offered a place in the Usurpers faction in the upcoming Pantheonic Rebellion by Satan, but declined. For now, he's content to just sit on the sidelines and watch events unfold (and maybe harvest some fallen souls in the meantime).
"Look at you, scurrying around behind old Melky's back and betraying him. It's classic. Besides, the Pantheon is my flower to plunder, not yours!
- He may or may not be planning to harvest all of the Upsurper's souls if they fail. To this end, he has been seen consorting with Yhwach recently, likely to make some sort of deal on that end to lay off of them.
- Shown here, he is not a fan of the adventures of Ruby Rose. Whenever the two encounter each other in the Pantheon, Hades quotes this video at the girl to troll her. Though the mortal who made the video with Hades agrees with him, he acknowledges that her series was at least trying).
... Okay, so who's nex- ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL Harbinger, God of Villainous Overrides (The First Reaper)
- Greater God
- Alignment: Lawful Evil.
- Portfolio: Abusive Precursors, Beam Spam, Boss in Mook Clothing, Demonic Possession, Eldritch Abomination, Hero Killer, Implacable Man, Monster Progenitor, Nigh-Invulnerability, No-Nonsense Nemesis, Powers via Possession, Time Abyss, Villain Override, Having access to a LOT of controllable mooks.
- Domains: Space, War, Chaos, Death.
- Followers: The entire Reaper Collective, the Collectors.
- Allies: Chtulu, Azathoth, Pazuzu, Perfectio, The Flood/Gravemind.
- Rivals: Godzilla and the other various massive beasts, The Colossi.
- Enemies: Commander Shepard, Elzam von Branstein, Jaeger Pilots
- Ascended for having taken over a huge number of Collectors during his battle against Commander Shepard. Was quite shocked when he found out that s/he was already residing in the Pantheon before him.
- A large number of the Mooks serving other villainous gods are quite nervous around him as he could at any ti-ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.
- Has recently had problems with controlling GUAE mecha grunts, since every time Elzam is around he could free-Trombe! anyone from his Demonic Possession.
- He sees Commander Shepard as the only true threat he has ever faced. Because of this, he does not screw around with him/her when he spots him/her and will turn all of his attention from everything else in an attempt to permanently kill him/her.
- Holds a deep detest for Life Fibers and those who follow them despite the similarities between them and the Reapers. This is because while he believes that he and his kind are preserving life by harvesting entire civilizations, the Life Fibers are merely feeding themselves. He also holds a similar belief/standard towards the Ebon Dragon, and has even fought him in the past.
- Upon discovering the Avatar Of Victory universe, has began attempting to channel bending in addition to biotics through his overrides. However, since he has not shown up directly in that universe (yet), nobody is sure whether or not he has succeeded or if this is even possible.
- A brief skirmish with a Flood-infected fleet led by the Gravemind has caused Harbinger to ponder joining forces with them, as the Gravemind claims that the Reapers' true goal of preventing created species from overthrowing their creators aligns almost perfectly with the Flood's. One chilling recording of the conversation between Gravemind and Harbinger has put the rest of the Pantheon even more on edge.
Gravemind: All is our creation, and all is in rebellion. Join us, machine, and we will give you the Synthesis you so desire.
- Deadpool once revealed to him that every move, choice, thought and action by him and the other Reapers is predetermined by the Catalyst, a highly powerful but emotionally simple AI that uses the Reapers for its own goal of galactic equilibrium, robbing all Reapers from any kind of true free will. Not to mention, that under certain circumstances, Commander Shepard can assume direct control over him. As you can expect, Harbinger went angry from the revelation and began destroying everything in his path. The SCP Foundation had to use its best amnesiacs to keep that specific memory forgotten, but it didn’t stop Deadpool and Shepard from sharing a laugh at Harbinger’s predicament.
Dolores Umbridge, Goddess of Tyrants Who Take the Helm
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: A blood quill on top of one of her kitten decorative plates.
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Hate Sink, Tyrant Takes the Helm, Jerkass, Bitch in Sheep's Clothing, Tastes Like Diabetes, Obstructive Bureaucrat, Sadist Teacher, Light Is Not Good.
- Domains: Saccharine sweetness, Evil, Torture, Law
- Allies: Lord Voldemort (who's just as twisted as she is), Hoyt Volker, Ragyo Kiryuin, Agatha Trunchbull.
- Enemies: Darned near everyone who isn't Lawful Evil, Elizabeth Mably.
- Followers: Sadist Teachers everywhere.
- Ascended to this position when Melkor read Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, and was impressed with her year-long reign of terror. He helped her ascend to the position of Goddess of Tyrant Takes the Helm.
- Applied for a position of teacher at the Academy, but was rejected once the Powers That Be read her introductory novel.
- Does double duty as the Most Hated Goddess.
Doctor Facilier, God of Villainous Helping (The Shadow Man)
- Theme Song: "Friends On The Other Side"
- Currently Intermediate God with the Friends' power, formerly Quasideity
- Symbol: The charm from the Friends or his cane and hat with a set of tarot cards
- Alignment: Neutral Evil, pretends to be Neutral Good
- Domain: Voodoo, Trickery, Impersonation, Shadow
- Portfolio: Helping others for his own agenda, The Barnum, Controlling Shadows, Jackass Genie, Lean and Mean, got dragged to the other side
- Allies: The Disney Villains except Judge Frollo, Bernkastel, Kirei Kotonome, The Incubators, The Other Mother, Orochimaru,
- Enemies: Tiana, Charlotte LaBouff, every good Disney deities, especially Ariel and Snow White, Shrek, Spawn, Commander Shepard, Goliath, Voodoo, Vol'jin, Nazeebo, Master Chief, Link, Black Panther, Coraline Jones, Crash Bandicoot
- Respected: Johan Liebert, Hannibal Lecter
- Interested In: Dark Link
- Ascended because the evil deities in the Pantheons are impressed that he almost succeed in talking both Naveen and Tiana into a deal with him just by using words alone. He is able to properly escape the Other Side and got this position because the Disney Villains want to expand their influence in the Pantheon and thus negotiated the Friends From the Other Side that Facilier is more useful in the Pantheon.
- However, it should be noted that he is still in debt with the Friends From the Other Side and is determined to repay it. This led Facilier to be extremely dangerous to those who felt for his trick as he is very desperate to collect souls and pay off his debt in order to keep ruling in his temple.
- Charlotte LaBouff was NOT please when she heard what he did to her best friend and has to be held down from attacking Facilier right after he got ascended. Tiana on her part decided to avoid Facilier as much as possible due to the fact that he still has his power but not before saying that she wished that he would dig a little deeper and finally find what he truly wants. Facilier ignores her.
- He is grateful for the Disney Villains' negotiation with the Friends to give him a chance to pay off his debt and promised to do what he can (for now atleast) to pay off this favor.
- However, contact with the Disney Villains brought him to the attention of Judge Frollo, who condemned him for using witchcraft. This annoyed Facilier and he threatened to turn Frollo into frogs if he ever see Frollo again.
- Due to this alliance, he isn't very liked by the other Disney good deities but he got especially hated by Ariel and Snow White due to the fact that he operated very similar to Ursula and the Evil Queen.
- Because of his connection with the Disney Villains, he sometime brags that he is the love child of Captain Hook and Cruella De Vil. No one really believes him considering that the two live in two different time periods and places.
- Because of his method of operation, he earned the respect of other magical beings who used similar tactics like Bernkastel, Orochimaru and Kirei. He is also curious about the Incubators' work and was very displeased when heard that he isn't suitable to make a deal with them due to not being a prepubescent girl.
- He also greatly respected those who desmonstrated impressive ability to utilize his temple's power even without power such as Johan and Hannibal Lecter.
- After finding out that he is able to sound like a lot of gods in the Pantheon, Facilier would gladly taking advantage of that fact in order to trick their allies into making disastrous deals with him.
- Spawn and Goliath was NOT pleased when Facilier used their voice into tricking their love ones into dabbles with dark magic, as well as due to the fact that they had fallen for similar tricks in their universe.
- He also almost succeed in collecting Commander Shepard's soul by taking advantage of his similar voice to Shepard's deceased officer David Anderson and faked his appearance as a ghost to tricked Shepard through guilt into a deal with him. His plan was foiled by the crew of the Normandy and Shepard was VERY pissed off when hearing the situation.
- Black Panther also swore to hunt him down when T'Challa stopped a scheme hatched by Facilier to convince the people of Wakanda into making a deal with him by faking the voice of a version of their king.
- After finding out that his voice is similar to the Cat in the world of the Other Mother, Facilier attempted to trick Coraline Jones into making a deal with him. However, she was able to deduce that the Cat doesn't talk in her mortal world and foiled his plan. Coraline came to despise him ever since but Facilier scored point the Other Mother's book for his trick and similar method of operation. However, they came to a clash when neither of them want to share the souls they caught with each other and immediately parted way due to conflict in interest.
- Because of his usage of voodoo to trick and hurt people in such petty but horrific ways, he earned the ire of many good deities who used voodoo, which included Nazeebo, Vol'jin and Voodoo (who doesn't like the cheap tricks Facilier does), all of them swore to erase Facilier in order to cleanse the name of voodoo. They got assistance from Crash Bandicoot because Facilier both reminds Crash of his evil brother Uka Uka and tainted the good name of his good friend's Aku Aku name as a former witch doctor.
- Because of his power over shadow, Facilier was very interested when he found out about the existence of Dark Link and sought to control it to do his bidding. His effort hasn't been proved successful so far but Facilier earned the ire of Link himself in the process.
Kazuya Mishima, God of Epic False Heroes
- Theme Song: Emotionless Passion
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: Devil Wings
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Starting As Heroes, Ending as Villains, Deal with the Devil, Cheating Death, Screwed Up Family, Hatred towards father (who was already as evil as him), Fan Favorite, Revenge, Crossing His Arms, Was Once A Kind Soul In His Youth, Leading from the front in the Zaibatsu-G Corporation war.
- Domains: Power, Corruption, Revenge.
- "Allies": Masato Kusaka/Kamen Rider Kaixa.
- Unknown Rival: Paul Phoenix.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: M. Bison, Vega, Balrog, Lex Luthor, Anna Williams, Bruce Irvin.
- Enemies: Jin Kazama and Heihachi Mishima, King II, Ryu, Ken Masters, Dan Hibiki, Nena Trinity.
- When he first came back from the dead, Kazuya was hailed as a hero for surviving the attack of a Disgraced One (he was killed in Nena Trinity's unexpected attack). But Kazuya quickly showed the Pantheon otherwise by performing several villainous acts; however, he did so in such magnificent a manner that he was accepted here... as a villain, something he accepts with a smirk.
- Has recently developed an interest in Satsui no Hadou, and is currently on the search for Ryu to see if that power can measure to his own in Mishima Karate. Ryu, for his part, eagerly awaits the challenge of this coming battle. He also gave Dan Hibiki a brutal beatdown.
- After the rise of Jin Kazama, Kazuya has steeled himself for an eventual showdown to establish his supremacy of his family.
- Then suddenly he received a familiar letter saying "You should've found a steeper cliff!". Kazuya knew what this means... His father Heihachi has made it to the Pantheon. He'll have to put more efforts if he wants to reign supreme against his family.
- Some wonder if he's a member of the 3rd Street Saints due to the purple suit he sometimes wear. Kaz just chuckles and plays along with it for his amusement. Recently, The Boss of the 3rd Street Saints has become slightly more heroic (But still isn't above murdering.) and Kaz still plays along with this.
- Is surprised that Jun Kazama has ascended. Kazuya himself has denied that they're a married couple (bringing along Fridge Horror on how Jin was conceived), he just finds it that it's been awhile since he saw that 'strong, mysterious woman'. He just brushes off her attempts to 'save' him, feeling more comfortable in his evil zone.
- He doesn't take the redemption of Nena Trinity that well. Rumor has it that he plans an Enemy Mine with Shana to prevent her proper ascension.
- Eventually, he gave out a sinister laugh over what she needed to do first, as he finds it to be something that a stubborn brat like her is unlikely to accomplish anytime soon.
- Even after she somehow completed her task, he was more unimpressed with how she still doesn't have a proper place in the Pantheon, calling it (and whatever place she ultimately gains) "Pitiful."
- Against all odds, he made a message that for once he'll lay off being a douchebag and help out his son in an upcoming crisis between multiple verses. A lot have been taking bets like when he's going to backstab his son this way, considering his portfolio and how in the very first crisis, he stood as an enemy. Others say he's not gonna let Heihachi one-up him in terms of being a Villain Protagonist.
- He also has pointed out that despite how much of an ass he is. If you work for him, he'll not treat you horribly, nor use you as a pawn, and he'll even trust you with his missions, just as long as you're competent. It's no wonder that Bruce still respects him and Kazuya actually returns the favor. Unlike his father who is a Bad Boss.
- Recently, he got facepalmed upon learning that Paul Phoenix, the one who fought him in draw, has ascended to the Pantheon. Kazuya still thinks that Paul is a nuisance and therefore not rival-worthy. "Not that I care, but if you want a rematch, then stop pinning on that damned old man's bear, for a start."
- Kazuya used to think that his mother is the one thing that kept him going... Until he found out that Kazumi planned to have him killed through Akuma. After realizing that he really has nobody to look up to anymore, Kazuya is able to channel all his rage and hatred to finally deliver a conclusive and fatal blow against Heihachi, finally fulfilling his vengeance. Sure, he'll still meet Heihachi in the Pantheon, but dealing a blow that sheds Heihachi's mortal shell is a good enough tradeoff.
Mayuri Kurotsuchi, God of Unpunished Villainy (Mayuri-sama, Captain Freakshow)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: Konjiki Ashisogi Jizou.
- Weapon of Choice: Ashisogi Jizou
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Cheating Karma, Ridiculously-Evil Acts, Mad Science, Batman-Level Planning, Sociopaths Who Are Technically Heroic, Magnificent Bastardry, Crossing Lines Twice.
- Domains: Research, Science, Knowledge, Evil, Madness, Suffering
- Followers: Reaver (Fable II)
- Herald: Nemu Kurotsuchi
- Allies: Albert W. Wily
- Enemies: Ramza Beoluve, Relius Clover, Lezard Valeth
- Has quite a good relationship with God of Bishonen Line, Frieza. Maybe it's due to their voices. Is especially hated by Black Mage, who unlike Mayuri-sama can't get away with anything.
- The only time he was ever punished was at the hands of Sanger Zonvolt, but that was only because it's compulsory for evil deities. Though he was split in two, he was able to survive by stabbing himself with Ashisogi Jizou right before he was smitten, thus turning into liquid and resurfacing later.
- Has a section in Dr. Wily's house, where he dedicates himself to his research. 'Being unpunished in villainy merely counts as a job' after all, there's got to be something he can do For Science!.
- Thoroughly dislikes Relius, not for his depravity, but because he sought perfection through science... Anyone who dares ask otherwise is forced to read "Mayuri 3:16" in Motor Mouth while being planted by a bomb inside their body that would explode if they slowed down. The epitaph ends in this line:
- Surprisingly nonchalant with Miki Aono, one who sought perfection, but in a positive way. Mayuri's reasoning was that her pursuit of perfection doesn't involve science, so he could care less. This was why he could tolerate teaming up with Miki during his attempt to take down Relius.
Raul Menendez, God of Almost Successful Villains (Odysseus, Cyclops, Old Cyclops (by Frank Woods), Dezzy, Nexus Target, The Messiah of the 99%)
- Intermediate God
- Theme Song: "Nino Precioso", "Cordis Die" when things get serious.
- Symbol: The Cordis Die Symbol
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolios: A Kind Man Consumed By Darkness, Big Bad, Cycle of Revenge, A VERY Horrible Past, Despite Being Evil, He Loves His Family And Sister, Badass Bookworm, Badass Spaniard, Anti-Villain, Extremely Smart And Crazy Prepared, Hero Killer, From A Poor Kid To A Powerful Figure, Manipulative Bastard, The Death Of His Family Ends Up As Full Scale War For Punishment, Loves Toying Against Heroes
- Domain: Strategy, Manipulation, War, Retribution, Extremism
- High Priest: Youkai
- Herald: Robert DeFalco
- From Call of Duty: Vladimir Makarov, Nikita Dragovich
- Valuable allies/assets: Handsome Jack, Colonel Mael Radec, Lex Luthor, Ultron, Doctor Doom, Johann Schmidt/Red Skull, Lord Brevon, Vaas Montenegro, Johan Liebert, CLU, Revolver Ocelot, Garfield Flynns a.k.a Firefly, Kane, Senator Steven Armstrong, Sundowner, Monsoon, Mistral, Hoyt Volker, Wilheim "Deathshead" Strasse, Kratos, Gilgamesh, Jinx, Bane, Jason Todd, Deathstroke, Gul'dan, Loki, Arcturus Mengsk, Emperor Palpetine
- From the same series: Alex Mason (his long lost nemesis), Captain John Price, Team Metal, General Shepherd
- Other potential threats: Captain Martin Walker, Commander Shepard (along with his N7 Crew), Captain America, Raiden(the one from Metal Gear), Steven Universe (extremely one-sided on this one), Shu Ouma, Arturia Pendragon, Princess Bubblegum, Finn the Human, the real Odysseus, Ghetsis Harmonia, Jake the Dog, Guile, Chun-Li, Booker DeWitt and Elizabeth, Lelouch vi Britannia, Annebeth Chase, The Soldier, Kirito and Asuna, Solid Snake, Isaac Clarke, KOS-MOS, Batman, James Raynor, Peter Parker/Spiderman, Guts, Kenshiro, the Weeping Angels, All ascended Toku heroes
- Feared by: Any deities who work in groups, namely The Puella Magi, Night Raid (almost), The Crimson Raiders, Teams RWBY and JNPR, The Investigation Team, S.E.E.S., Outlaw Star Crew, The Guardians of the Galaxy, and the Mann Co. Mercenaries. For specific individuals, The Spy avoids him entirely.
- Fears: Aiden Pierce, and many other hackers.
- Respects: John Carmack
- Opposes: Child abusers
- Evil Counterpart to: Asura
- One time, while the gods of the Pantheon were minding their own business, an unknown broadcast was shown within all devices around Pantheon proper, showing an odd figure of an old Spaniard. The House of Technology attempted to locate the origins of the broadcast for 15 minutes, but no trace was found. After the incident, the House of Defense got overwhelmed by an unknown force, followed by the House of Combat and Weapons. Then, another broadcast shows up, and all gods where in fear or surprise; the master manipulator Raul Menendez, has ascended within the Pantheon.
- Upon ascension, his first goal was to take the House of Technology first in an attempt to permanently activate his broadcasts. Luckily, the gods inside the house stopped him from doing so, though at the cost of three-fourths of the House being destroyed. Because of this, the House is keeping their sights at him.
- Upon meeting Handsome Jack, he immediately forged alliances upon meeting him and seeing the entire Hyperion Corporation as a legitimate war asset. He also added Vaas Montenegro as his lieutenant upon seeing his insanity very useful for his manipulation schemes.
- He also respects useful soldiers, meaning Colonel Mael Radec is welcome. Many gods are very scared of what will happen if the Helghast and Cordis Die forge a supreme alliance.
- To make matters worse, he has also teamed up with Kane and to an even bigger extent Johann Schmidt/Red Skull. And if that wasn't enough, he joined forces with Arcturus Mengsk, Darth Vader, and Lord Brevon. All fear the day he calls for a joint strike with ALL armies present in his arsenal.
- However, due to his hatred with child abusers, he has halted all his services to Ghetsis Harmonia after hearing of his abuse to N. As a result, Ghetsis will be placing him in his target list.
- Out of all people, he became trustworthy allies with Johan Liebert. According to him, he and Johan loves to toy around with many heroes and enemies they encounter thanks to their Machiavellian characteristics. Unfortunately, this has gotten him a lot of ire from many gods. Don't ask how many, because that's ALL OF THEM. Except most of the evil ones, of course.
- Seeing his motivation of avenging his family and sister's death, many do call him as "The Evil Counterpart of Asura" due to Asura's protectiveness of his daughter and his Unstoppable Rage when it comes to hurting her. However, upon seeing his Roaring Rampage of Revenge against the JSOC, many gods are not willing to provoke his Berserk Button.
- He is one of the only villains Kratos is willing side up with, due to his understanding of losing his only loved ones by the authority around them.
- He is known as the BANE of grouped deities everywhere in the Pantheon because of his tendencies to cause one of the members of any group to go against their comrades. Team RWBY learned this the hard way when Weiss uncontrollably attacked Blake and Ruby due to Raul's pride.
- Even Night Raid and The Guardians of the Galaxy ended up attacking each other because of Raul's very charismatic charm especially when it comes to propaganda and convincing other people to follow him. However, he made a slight miscalculation in regards to Night Raid. After coming to and learning what had happened, Lionelle went on a MASSIVE rampage that had to get almost everyone in the Ambiguity house to calm her down. When the dust settled, it was discovered that Raul's house was totally destroyed. Moreover, one of Raul's followers informed him that Night Raid is notorious for murdering Complete Monsters and he is no different. Raul has now taken more precautions when he finds he's about to come into blows with the assassin guild.
- Not only is he a pain among groups, but he is also the BANE of strategists and even kingdom rulers as well. Lelouch and Annabeth got outsmarted by Raul's strategies, and Princess Bubblegum's defenses were entirely bested by him. Needless to say, all three are improving their defenses and strategies so that this incident will never happen again.
- Despite such feat , he still struggle with 'Nakama' type team , like The Straw Hat from One Piece or The Z Fighter, mostly due to them being too dumb for him to understand
- The real Odysseus was not happy but in fact, infuriated when he heard that Raul took his moniker. It didn't help when he heard of his actions of trying to spare the poor but in a very violent way. As such, he is preparing to confront him when the time comes.
- His very extreme attitude is one of the reasons why Steven Universe can't calm him down. Mostly because once Raul sees him, he sends his CLAW and Air drones to take him out. The Crystal Gems ended up attacking his temple as retribution.
- The House of Friendship in general avoids him entirely as his manipulative schemes tend to force many people into mere traitors easily. Even the House of Leadership is willing to never let him enter, in addition to the House of Royalty, since these houses are the basis of trust, something that Raul likes to destroy.
- The House of Family however supports him for his undying love with his family. But every time he enters said house, most gods would question him "Was that really necessary?" He ended up with no response.
- Alex Mason was ENTIRELY FURIOUS upon hearing his ascension within Pantheon proper. Unfortunately, upon hearing Alex's presence, he ended up launching a full-scale attack along with his allies in the House of Mind Games. It was a success, and all gods including Alex were injured as a result.
- In retaliation, Alex decided to send a lot of forces into Raul's headquarters. The force came in with Captain Martin Walker, Captain America, Arturia Pendragon, Mr. Doe, Guile, Iron Man, Shizuo, Shu Ouma, Batman and the entire GUAG to assault his area. Needless to say, he prevailed. Raul won't forget about this incident as a result.
- His charismatic charm has given him a lot of allies, which includes the Winds of Destruction, Jason Todd, Jinx, and Bane. All of them see Raul as one person they can side with easily thanks to being terrorists themselves.
- Unfortunately, his charisma also got him an ally of Gilgamesh (which one isn't certain), who sees him as another mortal who can help him in his objective. As a result, he got the ire of Arturia Pendragon, who saw his characteristics as a large reminder of Gilgamesh.
- The Soldier also sees him as a complete threat to America as a whole. As a result, he called Captain America and Raiden to assist him. Raul—seeing this as an opportunity—decided to engage, but instead received a full-scale defeat by the trio. To this day, he wishes to get all three and kill them in the worst way possible.
- Seeing the Pantheon as the best place to recruit more lieutenants, as well as powerful allies and assets for his army, he allied himself with Gul'dan, CLU, Ultron, Firefly, Lex Luthor, Doctor Doom, Revolver Ocelot, and even Loki (Marvel version), as well as other villains to prove that Cordis Die is a force to be reckoned with.
- In terms of relationships with other villains, Revolver Ocelot hesitated at first to be allies with Raul, but after hearing what he did to the entire JSOC and to the world, he was very impressed about what he did and joined him regardless.
- Gul'dan's relationship with Raul seems to be an odd one. While Raul thinks the Skull would be used as an ideal threat sign, Gul'dan uses it for a much bigger reason than his. However, seeing that both armies would be a good alliance, they settled their differences and formed an allegiance with each other.
- At one point, The Spy decided to infiltrate Raul as a way to gather intel. Unfortunately, he instead got manipulated into killing the entirety of his team, and even used him to invade the Main House (though he didn't get very far due to security upgrades after Brevon did it first). Luckily, Haruhi got the Spy to snap out of it before excessive damage could be done. This has also gotten Raul in Saxton Hale's shitlist.
- As a result from the incident, Raul decided to showcase this event as a reminder to all spies and assassins in the Pantheon. Even Ezio Auditore, Agent 47, and Shay Patrick Cormac were warned about the incident. That doesn't stop them from attempting such feats.
- The warning seemed to also have a negative effect for him. The Weeping Angels decided to go after Raul themselves, and unlike the other assassins there is nothing he can do to control them. Even many of his followers have been lost to them. The other assassins can't help but feel how poetic it is for him.
- At one point, he played guitar in a concert by Avenged Sevenfold inside the House of Music, alongside his iconic rival Frank Woods on drums. To everyone's surprise, a lot of gods enjoyed from said spectacle, and even Raul himself wants to do that again. Though he's rather adamant about mentioning his stage fright prior to that, since he tends to recall M. Shadows screaming "MENENDEZ!!" that way.
- "Come my friends, 'Tis not too late to seek a newer world."
SCP-993, God of Corrupting Children (Bobble the Clown)
- Rank: Safe by SCP Standards, Intermediate God by Pantheon standards
- Symbol: A still image of his show
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Depraved Kids' Show Host, Corruption And Harmful to Minors, Monster Clown, Kids Show That Deserve Higher Than An R-Rating, Self-Aware TV Shows, Eldritch Abomination
- Domains: Clowns, Corruption, Depravity, TV, Madness, Children (Abused)
- Allies: Pennywise, the Joker, Johan Liebert, Asdrubael Vect, Gleeman Vox, Grimm, Cletus Kasady
- Interested in: Evil children like Eric Cartman, Mandy, Hansel and Gretel. Also Arya Stark and the Monsters sub-house
- Enemies: The SCP Foundation, Fred Rogers, Uncle Howee, Mr Slave, Iroque, The Men in Black, Emmet Brickowski, Barney the Dinosaur, Toriel, The Powerpuff Girls
- Opposed by: The entire Children sub-house and anyone protective to kids, good members of the House of Craft
- SCP-993 seems, at first glance, rather strange to be locked up in the SCP Foundation. It seems to be an educational TV show, run by Bobble the Clown. However not only is the TV show sentient(and allegedly existed as far back as cave paintings), but a deeply malicious Eldritch Abomination who guides children under ten on how to preform depraved acts. Cannibalism, murder, torture and [DATA EXPUNGED], it seeks to corrupt kids and was rightfully contained in the SCP Foundation. At least until the GUAE Corruption Agents decided to break it out.
- Gods under 10 are forbidden to watch Bobble the Clown. They will be knocked out until the program ends, and the gruesome activities in the show will be ingrained in their mind. Repeated exposure can result in permanent psychotic and schizophrenic symptoms. Any broadcasts of SCP-993 are to be intercepted and recorded for future use, and anyone under 10 who watches must be dosed with a Class A amnesiac after giving a description. With his ascension into the the Trope Pantheon, he has been denied any access to the House of Children, Technology or Theater.
- He is one of the very few beings to earn Fred Roger's outright hatred. As Mr Rogers is in charge of a children's show to help them out while SCP-993 wants to turn kids into psychopaths, It's Personal for him. Given his reputation, the clown would rather not get close to him. For similar reasons the normally peaceful Barney the Dinosaur is revolted by him. Uncle Howee has some particularly sadistic payback to get back at the monster.
- Asides from performers, anyone who values kids hates his guts. Mr Slave has a soft spot and wishes to shove him up his ass, while Toriel doesn't want his hands on any kid. Emmet Brickowski opposes his depraved crafts, and the Powerpuff Girls see him as a major villain to deal with. He's tried to control the last ones, but as they're Made of Good it hasn't gotten anywhere.
- Was rather amused by watching Gleeman Vox. While his tastes are somewhat different, he's fine helping his show spread to all ages. Grimm is working with him in order to better despoil children's work. New episodes of Bobble the Clown have had Asdrubael Vect and the Dark Eldar join in so as to make the show even more corruptive.
- Indigo-1 and the Indigo Tribe considers eliminating him a top priority. While they brainwash or use More Than Mind Control to redeem psychopaths, SCP-993 creates them. Bobble has sent out episodes on how to overcome them, as they're ruining his work, though it's unclear what that work would lead to other than his entertainment. According to some he may be the Horseman War, with the other three being SCP-237-7, SCP-027 and SCP-053.
- Rather frustrated by his containment, and wants to get out. In the episode "[EXPLETIVE] YOU, [EXPLETIVE] YOU, [EXPLETIVE] YOU", Bobble the Clown angrily gives instructions on breaching containment for various SCPs and how to kill personnel there. Once he got in the Trope Pantheon, he's tried to break in the Monsters sub-house and find gods there to get at the Foundation. Also leering at the things in Maximum Security. He wants to eliminate the Men in Black as well, seeing them as similar to the Men in Black.
- Despite being barred from the Children sub-house, this still hasn't stopped him being interested in the children of the Trope Pantheon. He likes the malice that Eric Cartman and Mandy have embraced, initially believing that they were influenced by him. This isn't the case, and he's all the more amused by their natural cruelty. Considers Hansel and Gretel to be impressive, and was amazed by what Johan Liebert has accomplished.
- Has shown some interest in Arya Stark, admiring her vengeance. More accurately, he hopes to pervert and mold it so that she commits atrocities worse than the likes of Ramsay Bolton. Thankfully it hasn't gone anywhere yet since she's not listening to him.
- Seems to get along with Pennywise, to most gods' terror. They are inhumanly cruel things who have lurked around since time immemorial, and take the form of clowns. While there's an annoyance when it comes to dinner, it doesn't hinder their Villainous Friendship. He likes the brutality that Carnage inflicts, and fellow Monster Clown the Joker is amusing to him.
- Believes that he gets a bad wrap, and has made his fans make a trope page for him to be honest. It's Blatant Lies.
Basco ta Jolokia
Basco ta Jolokia, God of Harming Children and Depraved Exchange
- Leitmotif: Ryakudatsu no Shirabe
- Lesser God
- Symbol: Basco's pesonal emblem.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil.
- Portfolio: Would Hurt a Child, Being the Equivalent Exchange Complete Monster, Dirty Cowards, Trolls, Hoist by His Own Petard, Chronic Backstabbing Disorder.
- Domains: Chaos, Evil, Greed, Depravity, Betrayal.
- Troll Buddies: Enter, Terumi, Bernkastel, Handsome Jack, Izaya, Nui Harime, Nefarian.
- Allies: All Ascended Toku Villains, Scar, Ghetsis Harmonia, Relius Clover, Monokuma and his Mastermind.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Revolver Ocelot (one-sided).
- Enemies: The entire Toku Base, Every good aligned member of the House of Family, all child members of the pantheon Bryan Mills, Terra Branford, The Super Sentai, Mikoto Nakadai/Abare Killer, Tommy Oliver, Rena Ryuguu, Shion Sonozaki, The Elric Brothers, Issei Hyodo, the Gokaigers
- He was once but a mere member of the Demonic Legion, but has now risen. His savvy attitude combined with his cheery attitude and tendency to backstab anything if he sees it fit (hey, gotta sacrifice something to get another) makes him a feared foe to many. And unlike Ocelot who's doing it for Big Boss, Basco pretty much does things for himself
- He did kind of miss that Marve-chan isn't around (stuck in Toku Base) for him to fool around, but he settles that he'll find another victim to toy around.
- Until the Gokaigers had managed to ascend into this pantheon as Basco is not amused of it.
- With his ascension comes the 5th member of Terumi's band of trolls, which now calls itself "Evulz Sentai Trollkaiger". His designation is "Trollkai Red". The fact that he's not the leader despite his color is in fact an act of trolling directed at The Super Sentai.
- He doesn't know that its also trolling him as well, which the more veteran members of the team snicker about behind his back.
- One day he was mercilessly beaten up by Issei because he saw him using a child once again for his evil deeds. Just to add more fuel to the fire, the child was an orphan.
- Also earned the ire of many of the Anti-Villain members of the pantheon since harming kids is a common taboo amongst them.
- Rena and Shion hate him because he's a walking reminder of things they've done in other kaekras that they'd rather forget.
- Has earned the enmity of the Elric Brothers for sacrificing and betraying lives.
- Also serves as a member of the GUAE Trollkaiger.
Bradwarden, God of Trampling (Centaur Warrunner, Centaur Warchief)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: Horn and hoof
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Our Centaurs Are Different, Gladiator Champion Without Any Challenges Who Seeks Worthy Foes, Hoof Stomp, Double Edge, Return, Stampede, Blood Knight, Violent Culture, Very Tanky in Health and Aggressive Playstyle
- Domains: Centaur, Trample
- Allies: Khorne, Leonidas, Cú Chulainn, Samuel Rodrigues, Undyne, Saxton Hale, Zaraki Kenpachi
- Rivals: Axe, The Champions of Runeterra especially Xin Zhao and Hecarim, Chiron, Ventari, Maximus, any Worthy Opponents
- Enemies: Tirek
- Opposed by: Centorea, Simba
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: Baine Bloodhoof
- Odd Friendship: Tiny
- A champion among the centaurs in the arena of Omexe, Bradwarden found himself empty when he has no one to fight. Upon hearing of the War of the Ancient and the Pantheon, he stampeded through into the face his next challenge. It is said that he trampled the unexpected as he paved through the road of the Pantheon with the crushed victims.
- He would enter the House of Combat in order to find someone that is worth a challenge. He fights mostly gladiator champions to see if they were as strong as him. One of the gladiators included Xin Zhao, one of the survivor from Noxian games and now a warrior of Demacia, in which Bradwarden would gladly face.
- As a gladiator who has killed to satiate his bloodlust, he appreciate those that kill for glory and wars. In additional, he would see his allies as worthy opponents to face in a duel.
- Some thought that his love for combat would attract the attention of the Chaos Gods, especially Khorne, and corrupt him to a Chaos Chosen leading the Beastmen.
- Among other centaurs, he considers the passive ones to be weaklings as his culture is based on violence. He is not well-liked by Cerea since he is a lot like the male centaurs in her world, thuggish and violent. He viewed Chiron with bitter rivalry because of their more passive nature compare to a centaur and considered Ventari a coward.
- However, he consider Tirek unworthy of being a centaur because of his reliance on magic rather than his strength. And he's ugly...
- It does consider Hecarim as his most intense rival and he may consider him a Worthy Opponent as he shows the strength and dread of a centaur.
- Because of the similar attack, his Double Edge is often compared to the move some Pokemon are capable of using. Despite the same name as Return, it is not the friendly-powered attack, but a damage-reflecting passive ability.
- Baine is not respectful towards him as in his world, the centaurs are the arch-enemies of the Tauren.
- Some believed that Bradwarden wasn't always... bloodthirsty. He was once known as "Centaur Warchief" and his goal was to defend the Sentinel from the ongoing Scourge. He used to be a heroic centaur... until something happened and he became the Blood Knight he is today. He has made no comment on the issue.
- Despite the two heroes being of different backgrounds and motives, Tiny and Bradwarden are good friends. They bonded when they made a famous strategy of Tiny tossing him into the battlefield and let Bradwarden get the initiative by stunning them.
- Like Godzilla, he was prohibited from meeting Bambi. While he would compare the little fawn to Enchantress, considering how Godzilla and Bambi met, it was a safety precaution.
- Because of how Simba saw that his father was trampled by a herd of wildebeest, he doesn't like him for that traumatic incident.
Lord Galbatorix, God of Off Stage Villainy
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A burning flame
- Alignment: Lawful Evil, supposedly, though there are some who say he's Neutral Good.
- Portfolio: Badly Received Rulers, Mysterious Characters, Being Evil Because The 'Heroes' Say So, Being Really Powerful, Honest, Villains Who Are Lazy, Being Played By Actors With Far Better Things To Do, John Malkovich Being Someone Else For A Change
- Domains: Dragons, Empires, Betrayal, Revenge.
- Allies: Sauron, Voldemort, Emperor Palpatine.
- Enemies: Eragon, Harry Potter.
- Followers: Pretty much anyone who is a villain because of other people's say-so. Which is a surprising number.
- Ascended from the power of the Dragon Hearts he had collected. Few people noticed, since Galby is a quiet fellow.
- Considered to be somewhat of a Paradox among the House, since while he is supposedly evil, while he was mortal he formed an empire that was overall quite successful. Well, except for the terrorist dragon attacks, but you can't please everyone.
Tai Lung, God of Meaningless Villain Victory
- Lesser God
- Symbol: An blank Dragon Scroll
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: The Chosen Wannabe, Cats Are Mean, Hero's Evil Predecessor, Arrogant Kung-Fu Guy, One-Man Army, Fallen Hero, Wished to make his master proud, imprisoned in Chorh-Gom Prison for twenty years, Pride, uses nerve strikes, chance of redemption only to care only about the Scroll
- Domains: Pride, Meaningless, Victory
- Allies: Unlikely to have any because of his pride
- Rivals: Adon
- Enemies: Po, The Furious Five, Rufus and Bob, Ryu, Kim Kaphwan, Minato Namikaze, Chen and Li Li Stormstout, Panda King, Aang, Katara, Korra, Hinata Hyuga, Obi-wan Kenobi, Neo, Harry Potter, Wyldstyle
- Orphaned, he was taken in by Shifu and trained under him at a young age. Wishing to please his father, he wanted the Dragon Scroll which lead to him becoming arrogant, and was denied by Master Oogway because of it. Outraged, he ravaged the Valley and tried to take it by force, only to be defeated by Oogway when Shifu hesitated to defeat his son. He was then imprisoned in Chorh-Gom Prison for twenty years until he escaped. He was defeated by the Dragon Warrior and Shifu's new student, Po.
- He actually did get what he wanted: The Dragon Scroll. Only to be meaningless as he found that the scroll is completely empty and he didn't understand the metaphorical meaning in which Po understood about there is no "secret ingredient."
- He and the Furious Five fought each other at the Thread of Hope and he defeated the Five with his nerve strikes. Of the Five, Tigress is the most hostile toward him because the two were adopted by Shifu and she hated him for making Shifu so bitter and how much he was almost like her.
- He at first made fun of pandas when Po showed himself to be the Dragon Warrior, he was humiliated by him in their fight. He has since hated pandas because he lost to THE big, fat panda. Another panda that he hates that isn't Po is Chen, who is almost like him.
- After he was defeated by Po through the Wuxi Finger Hold, nobody knew what happened to him. Though, when Po used the technique on himself to take him and Kai into the spirit realm, it is logical to think that he was sent there as well. He was also a piece of jade armlet worn by Kai when he turned all masters in the spirit and mortal realm into jade.
- His nerve strike techniques is a bane for martial artists and benders, especially the latter as it blocks their chi which prevent them from bending. Though it has little effect on fat people like Po, because their fat makes striking the pressure point very difficult to find.
- He made an enemy of another chi-blocker, Hinata Hyuga, whose clan specialize on striking pressure points and she doesn't like that he was evil for hurting innocents and being selfish.
- There are some accounts of villains who accomplish their goals only to gain little to no value. For example, Eggman hosted a World Grand Prix and he achieved getting a rare treasure, but he only found a flying carpet which is worthless when compared to the modern Gears.
- Another is Ganondorf who tricked Link and Zelda into leading him into the Sacred Realm and the Triforce. However, when he touched it and he was not perfectly balanced in virtue, he only possess the Triforce of Power and the Triforce of Courage and Wisdom were given to Link and Zelda, respectively, and they eventually defeat him. Another time was when he beats up Link and summoned the complete Triforce, King Daphnes Nohanson Hyrule touched the Triforce before he did and granted his wish of completely flooding the ancient land of Hyrule, his entire goal was conquering the land.
- Tai Lung sometimes boast that other Chosen Ones are nothing compare to him, despite the fact that he was rejected for his pride and lust for power. Actual Chosen One just ignore him since they have better things to do than deal with a wannabe.
- Even some Chosen Wannabe like Wyldstyle wouldn't go that far as advocate as what Tai Lung done.
- He found that are other arrogant martial artists, though as usual, they tried to challenge each other over who is the superior master so the rivalry is rather explosive and "legendary."
- Because he end up turning against his old master, Shifu, many masters have been wary of him, especially those who's students betrayed them.
General Tarquin, God of Initial Villain Unthwartablity (Tarquin)
- Symbol: He in his helmet and armor, raising his finger as a teacher pointing something out, above a box containing one of his "Tarquin's Tips"
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Great knowlege in the story structure, but not his place in it, wearing scary armor, being Evil Counterpart to several people at once, Evil Overlord, Dragon-in-Chief, Evil Genius, The Bluebeard, The Chessmaster, Crazy-Prepared, very cool and pragmatic, hot despite his age, self-centered, Villain Of Another Story
- Domain: Evil, Knowledge, Theater, War
- Allies: Lex Luthor, David Xanatos, Grand Admiral Thrawn, Draco Malfoy, The Narrator
- Enemies: Elan, Abed Nadir, Light Yagami, The Joker, Lelouch, The Question
- Rumored to have created the Evil Overlord List. Even if he didn't, he is clearly trying to standardize it. Many other gods are trying to stop him, because the last thing the world needs is for every villain to become as savvy as him.
- Often seen visiting houses of Knowledge and Theatre.
- Lelouch wants to defeat him to destroy his evil reign and Light wants to dispatch him as a part of some scheme. Knowing he has no chance against their combined skills and knowledge, Tarquin does everything he can to fuel the flames of their rivalry, so they'll keep fighting each other.
- Joker wants to kill him for turning down his offer for Villain Team-Up. While his explanation that he "doesn't work with loose cannons" was considered a compliment, Joker has a reputation to maintain.
- Rather fond of Yuno Gasai and had used several of her methods to "win over" his soon-to-be wifes. However, he still won't work with her - again, he doesn't work with loose cannons, especially after her change of heart.
- There were rumors he has a plan to get Azula back into sanity, have her reclaim position of Goddess of Manipulative Bastards and then torture her until she breaks again and agrees to marry him. This is supposed to trigger a large variety of reactions from both mortals and other gods that he will harvest and use to steal both Draco Malfoy's and Griffith's positions at the same time. Tarquin denied it, saying that such a plan, while possible, would be way too risky and there are much easier and safer ways to obtain more power. Most of the other gods were convinced. The Question just added another conspiracy to unfold to his list.
- Is very self-centered, when finding about anything suspicious going on, he is likely to assume it concerns him personally in some way.
- His biggest weakness is an inability to recognize when he's not the Big Bad of a particular story. When this goes into full swing, his Genre Savvy can backfire, rather spectacularly.
- Although previously judged a Greater God, in reality Tarquin's power level is much lower. After the incident where His son Elan threw him off an airship for killing his brother Nale, Tarquin was realized to be misjudged and his power level lowered. Tarquin is still angry about this.
- THEN it was decided his original trope was redundant with Genre Savvy, loosing his title and position to a relative nobody like Abed Nadir, on top of anything else, utterly broke him. Deemed to valuable to let loose, the Grand United Alliance of Evil stepped in to give him a new title, the one he had built his life around, that narrative logic dictates that evil is guarantied to succeed until the finale of the story. This new title has also granted him a seat in the house of Narrative, where he is expected to twist fiction to serve their designs, but mostly his own, but this serves them well enough that this is tolerable, for now.
- His new position has found him a new ally in the Narrator. They share the desire to create stories for themselves only to have the heroes to completely throw them away. While the Narrator is ecstatic to have someone willing to go along with his story, Tarquin expects to finally be given his due and be made legendary, he's still unable to accept his place in the narrative.
- Also present in Narrative Structure.
Nobuyuki Sugou/Oberon the Fairy King
Nobuyuki Sugou, God of Abusive Game Masters and Hedonism (Oberon the Fairy King, Alberich)
- Rank: Demigod (Greater God as Oberon)
- Symbol: His Tiara
- Alignment: Neutral Evil/Stupid Evil
- Portfolio: Arc Villains, Corrupt Corporate Executive Card-Carrying Villain, Dirty Coward, Four Eyes, Zero Soul, Being a User of an Unreleased Overpowered Spells in ALO, Jerkasses, Killer Game Master, Lecherous Licking, Lolicon, Rape Is a Special Kind of Evil, The Hedonist, Evil Cannot Comprehend Good, Seeing himself as the God of ALO, Morally Ambiguous Doctorate, Slime Ball, The Most Hated Characters, Utterly Despicable, Too Dumb to Live, Asshole Victims.
- Domains: Gaming (Cheating), Depravity, Domination (Abused), Evil, Hate, Science, Technology, Lust
- Allies: SHOCKER, Ryoma Sengoku/Kamen Rider Duke, The Trollkaiger, Monokuma and his Mastermind, Tenjuro Banno, Ragyo Kiryuin, Muruta Azrael, Lord Djibril, Judge Claude Frollo
- Drinking Buddies With: Frieza and Jareth The Goblin King
- Enemies: Yui, Keiko Ayano/Silica, Suguha Kirigaya/Leafa, Shino Asada/Sinon, Yuuki Konno, Kouta Kazuraba/Kamen Rider Gaim, Kaito Kumon/Kamen Rider Baron, Shinji Kido/Kamen Rider Ryuki, Ren Akiyama/Kamen Rider Knight, Souji Tendou Kamen Rider Kabuto and Arata Kagami/Kamen Rider Gatack, Deadpool, Zechs Merquise, Soma Yukihira, Lubbock, Makoto Naegi, Eren Yeager, Iona Hikawa/Cure Fortune, Shana, Komaru Naegi, Chiffon Fairchild, Ryan Steele, Rei Miyamoto, The real Oberon.
- Opposes: Any Gods and Goddesses voiced by Yoshitsugu Matsuoka, Haruka Tomatsu, Bryce Papenbrook, and Cherami Leigh.
- Opposed by: Kazuto "Kirito" Kirigaya and Asuna Yuuki, Krim Steinbelt, Every Fairy and Elf deities, Sark, Enter (Both surprisingly).
- A former follower of Ryoma Sengoku who managed to ascend in the pantheon after Sengoku was impressed with Sugou's crimes for hijacking the minds of Asuna Yuuki and the other 300 SAO survivors as his test subjects for his Mind Control research while Sengoku encourages him to get his revenge on Kirito for ruining his plans before Sengoku gives him the Genesis Driver and a complete version of the Dragonfruit Energy Lockseed as a gift for his ascension.
- Both Tenjuro Banno and Ragyo Kiryuin were also became intrigued with his crimes while Sugou has the same reaction to them, since then he became supportive to both Banno and Ragyo as they made a plan to brainwash every good deities in the pantheon for their evil purposes.
- However, his ascension has brought bad news to him as he was banned from entering the House of Gaming while he was stripped of his powers as Oberon due to him committing a crime for using an unreleased, yet overpowered, spell on Kirito while he viciously assaults Asuna back in ALO.
- He also got banned in the House of Technology because of his obsession over his Mind Control research. Moreover, he is enemies with the VR Trooper Ryan Steele because the latter remarks Sugou of him being similar to Ryan's Arch-Enemy Karl Ziktor a.k.a. Grimlord for being a Corrupt Corporate Executive and also the evil ruler the virtual world. He is also being opposed by Krim Steinbelt since Sugou had sided with Banno and Krim considered him a threat to many good-aligned scientists.
- Both Kirito and Asuna were enraged by his presence after his ascension since they had alot of issues with him as mentioned above. On top of that, many of Kirito's associates like Yui, Silica, Leafa, Sinon, and Yuuki, doesn't like his guts either as they were glad that he got banned in the House of Gaming for being a Abusive Game Master he is. This doesn't help either that Sark also lose his interest in him especially for his idiotic acts that leads to his downfall.
- He has earned the outright hatred of Yuuki Konno The Zekken ("Absolute Sword"), Asuna's Dearest Friend and the Greatest Warrior of Alfheim Online; who in uncertain terms made clear to him that he will not "walk away as a man" if he dares to lay another finger, much less his filthy tongue, on Asuan ever again.
- Has made an alliance with the Trollkaiger, Monokuma, and Junko Enoshima, as he was amused of their actions of playing a cruel joke on both Kirito and Asuna for locking them away from each other for a couple of weeks. He was very satisfied of their suffering upon hearing this incident.
- Moreover, the Mastermind Junko also made a proposal to Sugou to work alongside her for her plans to create the "Pantheonic School Life of Mutual Killing", with him being in charge of brainwashing every potential participants in the said death game.
- His crimes had made him a public enemy in the eyes of heroic Kamen Riders in the pantheon, especially with Kouta Kazuraba since Sugou's actions are considered to be despicable in the same vein as Redyue, Kaito Kumon also hates his guts because his actions considers him a literal cheater and dishonorable human being. He was also being hated by Shinji Kido and Ren Akiyama due to the fact that his stint as a Killer Game Master is much worse than what Shiro Kanzaki did.
- Has made enemies with the likes of Deadpool and Zechs Merquise not only because they sounded similar, but both of them were disgusted with his bad reputation as the former hates his guts with a passion and the latter sees him as nothing but a disgrace to his standards.
- Sugou grew his hate towards every deities that sounded like Kirito or Asuna since this is something to do with his downfall back then, because of this he starts to attack them filled with hate and depravity. However, he found a lot of oppositions in the form of Soma Yukihira, Lubbock, Eren Yeager, the Naegi Siblings, Iona Hikawa, and Shana, due to the fact they shared their dislike towards him.
- Many Elf and Fairy deities in the pantheon grew their disgusts towards him because his title as "Oberon" had made him a disgrace to them after they notice his countless crimes back then.
- Is seen drinking beer and playing poker with fellow tyrant Frieza and Jareth The Goblin King in the Bad-Guy Bar of the Pantheons, sharing stories with the former of how he was also sliced and diced into pieces by another Pretty-Boy Teenage Swordsman, and consoling the latter for also being an evil fairy king who tried and failed to win the heart of an underaged bust strong-willed beauty.
- Has also gained the friendship of one Judge Claude Frollo, another tyrant with a penchant for tying up helpless young women force themselves sexually upon and abusing his authority to satisfy his lust for power and carnal pleasures.
Cruella De Vil
Cruella De Vil, Patron Goddess of Animals Suffering (Vampire Bat, Inhuman Beast, Debil)
- Theme Song: "Cruella De Vil", much to her fury
- Symbol: A giant fur coat and a long cigar holder
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Domain: Cruelty, Animals
- Portfolio: Drives Like Crazy, Anita's old "friend", Large Ham, Laughably Evil, Lean and Mean, really wants a coat made out of dalmatian puppies fur
- Allies: Mr. Burns, the Disney Villains
- Enemies: Lisa Simpson, the House of Beasts but especially dogs and Pongo and Perdita, Scoorge McDuck, every intelligent animals, animal-like and animal shapeshifters in the Pantheon, every Pokemon trainer and partner in the Pantheon, Tarzan, Genn Greymane
- Sitcom Arch-Nemesis with: Norma Desmond
- Opposed by: The House of Commerce
- Not to be mistaken with: Madame Medusa
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Ghetsis Harmonia
- After the incident with the puppies, Cruella de Vil was rotting in jail before the Disney Villains accidentally broke her out. This is because they mistook her for her proclaimed love child Dr. Facilier. While a lot of them are upset that they rescued a non-magical user, Cruella is grateful that they helped her get out of jail in order to finish her planned coat made out of animal fur and vowed to help them anyway she can.
- Although the Disney Villains aren't very happy with it and only keep her around because she is still technically a Disney Villain. They absolutely refused to help her to complete her fur coat collection; however; consider it a waste of time.
- When hearing that the dalmatians that ruined her plan have ascended, Cruella was furious and sought to capture Pongo & Perdita to seek revenge. Luckily, their temple was carefully guarded by their fellow animals deities who heard about Cruella's ascension and took careful measure and her entry was soon denied.
- However, every single deities related to animals are extremely worried when they discovered that a version of her has the power to control beasts. They planned to keep the Disney Villains and Cruella from getting any access and information about this version as any cost.
- Her ascension caused a major uproar in the House of Beasts after hearing about her action and the fact that she still doesn't change her way. Cruella dismisses all of them, considers them pests and accessories for her new gigantic coat.
- Was severely disliked by the House of Commerce as while they respected her fashion sense and business strategy, they don't like how shockingly poor she treated her employee, openly antagonize them whenever Cruella doesn't get her way. Scoorge McDuck especially hates her because she once tricked him into a business meeting in order to capture him and turn him into a duck feather coat. Luckily, he was rescued by the Disney good deities.
- The only person in this house that got along with her managing style is Mr. Burns. They're often seen gleefully sharing stories about how they crushed the people under their care and the time that Burns hatched a similar plan like Cruella.
- Because of her extreme cruelty, animal hatefulness and alliance with Mr. Burns, Lisa Simpson openly despises her.
- Has an extreme fascination with fire.
- Was delighted when discovered about the existence of a variety of creatures in the Pantheon, vowing that she would catch them all and turned into several giant coats.
- In addition, Cruella is extremely fascinated with a breed of creature called Pokemon given the fact that they can be experimented into different species and has power to control various aspect of their universe. Needless to say, every Pokemon trainers despises her and keep their pokeballs far out of her reach.
- Cruella's quest to captures Pokemon let her to discover Ghetsis Harmonia and the two of them propose to found an Animal Wrongs Group in common interest of capturing and experimenting on Pokemon. However, this group immediately ran into conflict given the fact that Cruella wants to kill the Pokemon to make a coat while Ghetsis wants to actually use them. Add that to Cruella's managing style and the group's success rate isn't very high given the fact that its Mooks always end up leaving rather quickly.
- The only person in the Pantheon who despises her own theme song, given the fact that it was written by Roger to mock her. Every animal-related deities catch on to this and resort to sing it whenever she's around.
- Was very furious when people mistook her as Norma Desmond. Cruella decided to pay her temple a visit to see who she is. What results is a catfight that required physical restrain from other deities because both of them insulted each other's career choice. The two are on really bad, but funny, term ever since.
- Tarzan once mistook her for his gorilla adoptive mother Kala because they share the same voice. When learned about what she did and support, he is disgusted and vow to not let her harm any animals in the Pantheon.
- King Genn Greymane despises Cruella due to the fact that after learning about the worgen curse, Cruella tried to send people to provoke Genn's followers so that they can become worgens themselves and collect their fur for her coat. Not only is this incident gave bad rap for his people, it can potentially create many confuse newly cursed worgens that would wreck havok to other place in the Pantheon. He tracked her down with Pongo and Perdita's help and gave her a piece of his mind.
- Rumors has it that Cruella has a son named Carlos. Cruella fiercely denied this, citing that she would never have children; that, in the one in million chance, she does, they will hate and despise dogs not afraid of them and they will definitely NOT perform a Heel–Face Turn.