Due to the Pantheon split project, The House of Love has divided into four sub-houses
The Romance sub-house is the most populated of the subhouses. It is the same as the Passion sub-house, but it's filled with moonlight, some beautiful flowers, a collection of romance music, and a rivers. As a natural warning, don't hurt the ones they love dearly
open/close all folders
Gabriel Belmont, God of Evil Born From Love
(The Dragon, Dracul, The Prince of Darkness, The Lord of Shadow, God's Chosen One
- Theme Song: Dracula's Theme and The Final Fight, formerly Belmont Theme.
- Greater God, Overdeity when in Castlevania or in Dragon form.
- Symbol: A Dragon made of smoke. Alternatively, a burning Golden Cross
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral, with both Chaotic Good and Chaotic Evil tendencies. Leans towards Chaotic Good post Lords of Shadow 2.
- Portfolio:Evil because he thinks destiny has given him no other choice, Revels in being evil because destiny said he would be evil, Can turn into smoke, bats, giant dragons and more, willing to take eternity to get his revenge, Went evil after losing everything, including his humanity, Being feared by pratically everyone, Redeeming his soul through the same love that turned him evil.
- Domains: Love, Chaos, Rage, Blood, Despair.
- Allies: Sou Fueki, Victor Belmont, Alucard (Trevor),Homura Akemi, Obito Uchiha, Albedo Piazzolla, Davy Jones, Dante Alighieri, Big Boss, Asura
- Enemies: Alucard (Hellsing), Dracula (the other one from the Main Timeline), Satan, Zobek, YHVH, Lucifer, Mundus, Ornstein, Ancologia.
- Former Enemies: ( post Lords of Shadow 2): Flonne, Trevor Belmont, Alucard (Adrian), Simon Belmont, all deities with a Screw Destiny purview.
- His wife Marie was the one thing that kept him from becoming a darker person then he already was and he was happy until she was murdered and it caused him to become cynical never knowing who did it or why, that was until the day when earth was cut off from the heavens and much to his horror later he found out that he was his wife's killer due to being controlled by Zobek.
- Gabriel went on a quest to save the world after it had been cut off from the heavens, along with Zobek he went on to fight the Lords of Shadow and reclaim a powerful artifact know as The God Mask to break the spell only to later to find out that Zobek was the Lord of the Dead and he later finds out that the key conspirator of all this was Satan
- He lost his faith in ever seeing his wife again after succeeding in his quest, then he would lose his humanity and ability to ever see his wife again after becoming a vampire to fight an ancient enemy know as The Forgotten One and gained god like power but lost faith in every thing else and decided he wanted revenge on the world, The Brotherhood, God and Satan.
- Is confused and saddened when around Trevor or Adrian (Alucard) As they are one and the same in his universe and he regrets killing and turning Trevor into his universe's Alucard. On the other hand, he was surprised to face the Sypha in the Pantheon, as his universe's Sypha died with little resistance, but Sypha here proved to be more than capable to drive off Gabriel's minions with her magic. And he did not recognize Grant at all but does remember a pirate king of the Danasty family dying in his castle thus he sees Grant as no threat.
- Is openly ready to fight any and all vampire hunters as he has been shown long ago that this would be his eternal fate fighting them and his descendants, when they fight him he claims only this "Your Pantheon has betrayed you! You cannot kill me. You will die in vain, just as the others did!"
- Even more so if they try to just kill him with just Holy Weapons as they turn out to do nothing to Gabriel.
- Even though it is what he is know as in the Pantheon do not refer to him as Gabriel as he will yell "Don't you dare call me that! EU SUNT DRACUL!"
- He has found a kindred spirit in Albedo as he believes that after he gains his revenge on Satan, he only wants one thing his own death, though recently he decided to simply walk the earth and is trying to have Albedo travel with him.
- Although he will not speak of it he still cares for Marie even now and will often be one of the few remnants of humanity left in him.
- Actively hates YHVH as he reminds him of God who he feels abandoned him and his family to the destiny that turned him into the monster that he is now
"Where is this brother who is the supposed savior? Where is this warrior of light? More lies dreamt up by the Church to keep us subservient to their will, no doubt. How is it possible that God exists when he allows the murder and killing of so many of our brethren?"
- And while he has no opinion on Madoka, he decided to join the Pantheonic rebellion with the intent to kill YHVH.
- He also actively hates Lucifer as he feels he is no better then Satan in his manipulations.
- Despite that, Gabriel shows a lot of kindness towards Homura due to her reminding him of himself.
- Recently, his continuing support and kindness towards Homura Akemi after the Great Upheaval has made him a target of the Sisterhood. A strike force led by Sayaka Miki sneaked into his castle, and entered his Throne Room demanding him to cease. Amused, but annoyed about the girls entitlement, and his eyes, unjust hatred of Homura , he gave her one of his famous Breaking Speech before engaging and slaughtering the entire force by himself. Despite Sayaka's recent increase in strength and ability to conjure her witch form, she was no match for the strength of the Dragon. Reminding him of the Brotherhood of Light, and ironically his former self, Gabriel spared Sayaka on the pretense never to attack him or his castle ever again. Both parties are still very sour on the matter, but the Sisterhood dares not to attack him again, fearing his wrath.
"I was like you once. A champion of light and goodness. But I fell...fell into darkness. And now, I'm feared as the Prince of Darkness. Ironic don't you think? Your definition of good is just as flawed as mine was, and that damnable group of paladins. You think you can judge Homura? Your no better then she. *Dark laugh* There's a reason why your so called "good" cannot destroy me. For I am it's chosen one!!!
- He is also grown to hate the entire House of Love, more specifically Fionne.
"Love, look at what it cost me, did they tell you of my wife's own death at my hands? Did they tell you what would happen to my child? Did they?! Did they tell you that blood would fight against blood, for all eternity!? ... Tell me, is this Love's reward for the devoted and the foolish?!"
- That view is gone now, but he's still cold to them due to his traumas.
- He claims that his path was set before him and he cannot change what he is now, for those that say other wise he claims that they are merely fooling themselves, only very few in his eyes actually changed their fate. He has since recanted those beliefs and gained a new respect for those people, especially towards Rika Furude.
- Good Gods in the House of Family are worried about him being around as it was revealed that he killed and fed on blood of an entire family.
- Know to many that he has sworn to forever be a thorn in the side of many good aligned members but what many don't know is that he uses his great power to make sure darker villains worse then him do not gain more power in hopes to keep the world safe from them.
- Though he may not care for Dracula, he also constantly refers man to be a miserable little pile of secrets.
- He has much to say to the alternate Dracula and Alucard if/when they decide to fight against him:
"I will make those monsters pay. They will know fear. They will taste the bitterness of defeat and look into the eyes of the dragon as their lives spills onto the ground before them. Look upon me, demons. For I am darker and more terrible than thou. I am that dragon. And you... are my prey!"
- Alucard just sadly laughed, and told him:
- Is nicer to any Gorgons like Medusa and Rider as he is often reminded of the Gorgon Sisters of his castle serving him gratefully and finds that these creatures need nicer treatment.
- He is also nicer to the more good aligned vampires like Karin and Seras due to the time he spent with Laura, a vampire that helped him defeat The Forgotten One.
- Due to recent events he wants something to be clear, he will never be as good a person as he used to be, he will only be good to his family and is still out to destroy his enemies, however, if the forces of Good need to stop a more powerful controlling threat they can call on him to fight against those darker forces.
- Has made a bizarre friendship with Davy Jones knowing what Love can do to a person and what it is like to play the role of the monster and due to recent events is trying to help him decide his own fate.
- When he heard that Zobek ascended despite him shattering Zobek last time they met, he made a vow to destroy his "Old Friend" once again and show him that even Death is not enough to stop Gabriel.
- His Battle with Satan has left the world safe after defeating Satan's Acolytes and making sure to destroy his greatest weapon "The Leviathan", he has permanently cut Satan off from earth forever, he is now trying to achieve the same goal in The Pantheon.
- His humanoid appearance is just a ruse, and a shape he takes. His true form is massive crimson and black dragon-like spirit, filled with the power of chaos and hate.
- Because Gabriel is a dragon in humanoid form, Ornstein has made it clear that Prince of Darkness is among his prey as well. While Gabriel doesn't care all that much for the Dragonslayer, he will fight if given no choice.
- It's unknown how powerful he really is, as he was able to destroy an army of over 500,000 with a single blast of holy energy, which devastated the entirety of Europe, and could be seen from space.
- The entire Pantheon fears him to an extent. While they would die before admitting it, Zobek and Satan are secretly terrified of Gabriel.
- Despite being uneasy, Adrian and Victor Belmont convinced Simon and Trevor that Gabriel is firmly on there side now. Now, any creature of the night fears to face the combined might of the Belmont Clan, Alucard, and The Dragon.
- While Zobek, Gabriel, and Satan share a mutual hatred of each other, all three are willing to put aside there differences if the Great Will and Lucifer show there faces around them. Especially if it's just Gabriel and Zobek. The trinity of Death, The Fallen Angel, and The Prince of Darkness, while extremely rare, is not a situation anyone wants to face.
- Absolutely hates Acnologia. This beast was once human, much like Gabriel himself, but while Gabriel was forced into evil Acnologia became drunk with power and began slaughter both humans and dragons discriminant. When Acnologia himself attempted to point out he was Not So Different due to both originally being humans and being feared by nearly everyone, Gabriel's hate for the beast only grew as he gave this retort:
"How dare you say such a thing! You, a foul beast who willingly sacrificed his human shell for power! I was betrayed by my God, by my own comrades! I was forced into this! But you... you willingly destroy and ruin lives. You cause senseless destruction in your wake. All of this, for power!? The humans may call me the Prince of Darkness, but you committed far more sins than I ever have during my war against humanity!
Soon, Acnologia! Soon you will learn why I am God's champion!"
- And Acnologia just laughs and answers:
"Well than, Champion of God, I wish you luck."
- Has made a recent friend of Dante Alighieri, after hearing about his near-fight with Satan. Gabriel offered the warrior his assistance in any later conflicts. While Dante was a little skeptical due to the vampire's fearsome reputation as the Prince of Darkness, after talking with him for awhile, Dante came to realize they have alot in common, such as there sinful pasts, there intense desire to atone, and being betrayed by there faith. Dante offered him his everlasting friendship, and has been visiting him of late, trying his hardest to restore Gabriel's faith in god. While Gabriel hasn't been that forthcoming with the idea, he nevertheless greatly appreciates that Dante cares so much about his well-being.
- Is very sympathetic towards Big Boss, knowing how much bad love and betrayal can do to a person. He's made an effort, as there in the same house, to comfort the fallen soldier over the death of the Boss, and destruction of Motherbase.
- Big Boss appreciates the effort, and has pledged him, and his diamond dogs support towards the vampire.
- Also respects Asura as he knows what is like to go on revenge for losing someone that loved. It helps that to Gabriel Durga sounds a lot like Marie.
Yukiteru Amano and Yuno Gasai
Yukiteru Amano and Yuno Gasai, God and Goddess of Mad Love and Unholy Matrimony
(Yukki [for Yukiteru], 1stnote
- Theme Songs: Dead END (Yukiteru), Kuusou Mesorogiwi (Yuno)
- Greater Gods
- Symbol: The Random Diary (Yukiteru), The Yukiteru Diary plus a not-so-harmless axe (recently used) (Yuno)
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral (both), with leanings towards Chaotic Good (Yukiteru) and Chaotic Evil (Yuno) respectively.
- Portfolio: Both: Predicting The Future and Changing It, Insane Love, Accepted Stalking, Fighting Together, HAPPY END, Alternate Universe Time Travel, The Unfettered, Unholy Matrimony
- Domains: Chaos, Love, Madness, Rage, Protectiveness, Survival.
- Followers: Half the non-ascended cast of Ranma 1/2, Ganta and Shiro.
- Former Ally: Tsukuyomi (for Yuno).
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: The PAYDAY Crew and Michael De Santa, Trevor Phillips and Franklin Clinton.
- Yuno is also the Goddess of Yandere and has a very bad reputation among the Pantheon due to a huge list of enemies, mostly due to having support for several other infamous deities, as well as having a HUGE hatred for anyone voiced by Akira Ishida. The Gods and Goddesses don't really care one way or another about Yukki. Not that it matters; everyone is too scared to approach due to Yuno.
- Her large enemy list makes the pantheon see Yuno as the opposite of Sora, who has the most amount of allies.
- Yukiteru is also the God of Scry vs. Scry but since Yuno keeps him at close watch most of the time and rarely gives him free reign of movement around the different houses, he gives part of the position to Minene, presumably as an apology for blinding her left eye.
- The pair seems to spend most of its time alone in the Pantheon. Apparently other residents and visitors can hear the sound of chains rattling, but this kind of thing is normal here so no one comments.
- Apparently, the two of them did it... And Yukki was quite eager to tell everyone...
- The House of Music has made a "sonic representation" of Yukki and Yuno's relationship. This was the result.
- The two hate Teppei Houjou and the Ayasaki parents because of their pasts with their parents—Yuno's adoptive parents putting strict curfews and locking her up in cages, and Yukiteru's father trying to kill him in order to pay off a debt. Thus, this is one of the only times where Yukiteru will let Yuno go on a rampage, and will even join in to show them that he means business.
- Since the rumor that the Ayasaki parents aren't even really Hayate's parent but rather spawns of Yuuki Terumi, should it become true, then Yuno's relationship with Terumi could go into Teeth-Clenched Teamwork territory.
- Yukiteru has been successfully approached by Akeno Himejima. As many should know, Yuno is now relentlessly hunting her down to brutally kill her.
- Despite not looking like it, Yuki is actually very good at darts, having pierced Minene's eye in the past with one, and defeated the third Future Diary holder by throwing a dart at their diary. Surprised Bullseye by asking him to take him up as an apprentice, with Bullseye agreeing.
- Yukiteru stays well away from Chuck Schuldiner and Dethklok, because he still remembers the time Yuno used for him a song by Cannibal Corpse as "elevator music". That obviously doesn't sit too well for Yuno.
- Recently, due to the ongoing events that is "Project: Alternate Gentaro", the whispers from the House of Villany regarding the dismemberment of Mitsuzane Kureshima caused Yuno to investigate. She blushed at what she saw from photos (namely Micchy's head was sliced clean off, his stomach cut open and said head stuffed inside, along with signs of organ eating and castration) and began to fall in love with whomever did it. Yukiteru...was angry at having someone take away Yuno's love. Then the Friendship Asylum was built with both Yuki and Yuno partaking in it: Yuno to see the man who caused one of the most violent acts of dismemberments ever, and Yuki to pierce said person's eyes out for making him steal Yuno's attention. BE VERY AFRAID.
- Yuno is considering leaving the Grand United Alliance of Evil, after learning that she only joined the faction for being the quintessential example of Yanderes despite the fact that she has Hidden Depths and a good ones to boot. Not to mention that one of her Yandere Quartet teammates is a female rapist.
Big Boss, God of Attracting Even Males
(Jack, John Doe, Naked Snake, Venom Snake, Saladin, Vic Boss)
Click here to see young Big Boss/Naked Snake
Esdeath, Goddess of Villainous Lovers
(The Empire's Strongest)
- Intermediate Goddess, borderline Greater Goddess
- Symbol: Her Nice Hat.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral, with a light shade of Chaotic Evil. She doesn't care who she has to work for as long as she gets to fight.
- Portfolio: Blood Knight, An Ice Person, Dark Action Girl, Jerkasses with Hidden Kindness, Affably Evil, A Mother To Her Men, Authority Equals Asskicking, Hardass Woman Who is Looking for the Perfect Man, Feared by Everyone, Clingy Jealous Girl, Might Makes Right, Torture Technician, Doesn't Care for the Weak, Wants the be the Pants in the Relationship, Can Literally Freeze Time and Space, Badass, One Woman Army, Freezes Herself With Tatsumi's Body and Shatters into Oblivion
- Domains: Kingdoms, Military, War, Chaos, Love
- Love Interest: Tatsumi
- Love Rival: Mine
- Allies: Kyoko Sakura, Steven Armstrong, Sundowner, Homura Akemi, Kaito Kumon/Kamen Rider Baron
- Enemies: Arthas Menethil, Viridi, Sakazuki, Ragyo Kiryuin, Weiss Schnee, Gray Fullbuster, Raiden
- Opposes: Christian Grey
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: With Queen Elsa
- High Priestess: Boa Handcock
- Worthy Opponents: Akame, Son Goku, Ryu, Hyodo Issei, Augus, Yuuka Kazami, Akuma, Lord Fredrik, Asura, Akeno Himejima, Lightning Farron
- It isn't the first time a villain takes a romantic interest on a hero (look at Claude Frollo), but Esdeath stands out as one of the few antagonists who are generally in love with the hero. Esdeath can go from a badass machine of death and destruction to a bubbling school girl at the mere sight of Tasumi, not that it slackens her baddassery. Even after learning that he was working for the rebellion group she was fighting against, she botched his execution so that she could whisk him away to heal her injury and have him fall in love with her. And the icing on the cake, as she is dying from a mortal wound suffered from her final battle against Akame, she freezes herself with Tasumi's body so that they could be together for all eternity. Say what you will about Esdeath, but the woman's got devotion.
- Enjoys a good fight now again, and often visits the House of Combat to look for opponents. But no one can get a certain reaction out of her like Tasumi can.
- Cares little for mortality and politics. All that matter to her is who she fights next.
- Most gods are stunned at the fact that she can make her ice so cold that it can freeze all of time and space, something that's rarely heard of. If not for her 24 hour time limit after using her time ability once, she could potentially be unstoppable.
- Elsa hates her as much as Arthas for using her ice to hurt people and create war. Ironically, Esdeath doesn't like Arthas all that much as she considers him to be "tasteless". The only time these two ever put their differences aside and work together is to bring down the pain on the once Wise Prince.
- Absolutely loathes Christian Grey, as he is essentially the anti-theses of her preferred relationship. The fact that he regularly threatens to rape his wife Anastasia only makes her hate for the man worse, as it reminds her of the ordeal with Wild Hunt. It's also the one of the few things she would never do.
- She also gives her ire to Ragyo, as she considers her behavior to be completely inhuman, even by her standards.
Gomez and Morticia Addams
Gomez and Morticia Addams, God and Goddess of Married Couples
- Intermediate God and Goddess
- Symbol: An pair of open coffins, side by side, lined in red velvet.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Overt and obnoxious lovey-doveyness, totally compatible hobbies and interests, and fetishes best left unsaid.
- Domains: Nightmare Fetishism, Non-Evil Dark, and retaining mutual hotness well after having two tween-age kids.
- Followers: Prince Shining Armor and Princess Cadance, Tom and Dhalua Strong, Alex and Donna Stone, Hal and Lois
- Allies: Hera, Mara, Frigga, Robin, Homer and Marge Simpson.
- Rivals: Al Bundy, Clay and Boberta Puppington.
- The ascension of this pair was delayed due to a clerical error in the House Of Life and Death, which prevented them from ascending on their deaths (if they were mortal) or immediately (if they were already immortal as vampires). In the rush to deify them when the mistake was discovered this issue was never actually resolved, although the most likely guess was that Gomez was mortal and Morticia a vampiress.
- The pair don't get out as often as you would think, preferring to remain in their private temple, and welcome visitors.
- One would think that they would stopped have seeming so dissonant in their new context, but a surprising number of the more widely experienced people who come to learn from their example find their very normality to be unsettling. Of course, those who prefer the more mundane continue to be disturbed by the macabre aspects.
- They freely lend power to their allies and followers when asked however, it is simply that they don't USUALLY make the first step in finding problems within their domains and/or portfolios.
- Their door was locked for a long period beginning when Morticia realized she could use her divine powers to conjure whipped cream laced with either hot sauce, blood, or the toxin of the poison ivy plant.
Juvia Lockser, Goddess of Love at First Sight and Defecting for Love
(Juvia of The Deep, Rain Woman, Juvia of the Great Sea)
- Intermediate Goddess (Greater Goddess if significantly pissed off)
- Symbol: A Gray plushie surrounded by a myriad of Teru Teru Bozu.
- Alignment: Neutral Good (formerly Neutral Evil)
- Portfolio: Falling in love with Gray with a glance, Dogged Nice Girl, Unleashing hell on those who would harm Gray and subsequently envious of those who would even think of getting near him, Making a Splash, Being able to transform into water, the only one in her unit to turn good, Unconsciously shipping others via her own hallucinations
- Domains: Love, Water, Anger
- Allies: Gray Fullbuster, Natsu Dragneel, Erza Scarlet, Gajeel Redfox, Cana Alberona, Gildartz Clive, Wendy Marvell, Hinata Hyuuga, Nyarko
- One sided rivalry: With Lucy Heartphilia(friendly), And Chelia (inverted)
- Opposes: Yuno Gasai, KISS
- Enemies: Anyone who would harm Gray, Terumi.
- Ascended after hearing about Gray's ascension. She immediately attempted to find her way in the pantheon, insisting that she get a house near Gray. However, the Main House said she was better for the House of Love and she immediately went with it.
- Is none too pleased at finding that Gray is popular with other women. Luckily she won't go into crazy extremes like Kotonoha. She'll prank them though.
- She once almost immediately accused Lucy Heartfilia of being one of those people much to latter's dismay. She's gotten a bit better though. But pretty much anyone who tries to either flirt/harm Grey is going to unleash her wrath to the point that she can scare Erza Scarlet. Thus, this has been decreed the sixth dumbest thing to do as confirmed by the Main House.
- With her ascension it's rumored that the GUAG will form a new unit in order to directly oppose the Yandere quartet. Though it's mostly because Nyarko wants to form a Sentai unit of her own. Juvia will only be interested if it involves Gray somehow. It was eventually successful.
- After hearing that Terumi was responsible for Gray's brief stint as a stripper, she went quiet. Sometime later, Terumi's house was flooded.
- It's noted that she sounds like Rena Ryuuguu on one hand and Yuno Gasai on the other hand. Juvia lets people know that she isn't nearly as crazy as the latter.
- Had a bit of a moment when she was in the House of Friendship, due to the fact that she never had lots of friends due to her powers (and subsequently making a myriad of Teru Teru Bozu). Her cries turned into a gentle rain though.
- However be careful if she goes into Ocular Gushers mode: if she cries hard enough everyone within a five foot radius will be swept away.
- She is wary of KISS, remembering the time she was brainwashed by a KISS look-a-like. They have made explicitly clear to her that they wouldn't harm her anyway.
- She gets along rather well with Hinata. As they have a lot in common. They even inspired each other to make scarves for their beloved.
- Breaking Speeches do not work on her for the last guy who tried, she ripped apart from the inside.
Kagome Higurashi, Goddess of The Oft-Shipped
- Intermediate goddess
- Symbol: the Shikon no Tama
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: High School Girls, Time Travelers, Takahashi Tsundere, Archery, Mikos, Girlfriends of Half Human Hybrids, Reincarnation
- Domains: Time, Exorcism, Hunt, Portal, Travel
- Followers: Mimi Tachikawa
- Allies: Katara, Inuyasha, Raven
- The center of all gossip in the entire Pantheon, as she's rumoured to have been going out with everyone, gender notwithstanding. Even with Companion Cube.
- On extremely good terms with Masaya Aoyama, since the latter's temple has sometimes sheltered Inuyasha.
- Originally, this title was offered to Ranma Saotome as an alternative to his current position as the God and Goddess of Gender Bending. There were no survivors.
- Was not happy to hear that Inuyasha ended up ascending in the Fallen house. At the very least, the fact that she is in the Pantheon proper means that he isn't completely ruined on the chance of being freed from there.
Rio and Fuschia
Rio and Fuschia, God and Goddess of Redemption Through Love
(Black Lion [Rio], Fyoosh [Fuschia])
- Intermediate God and Lesser Goddess.
- Symbol: Black Lion's Mask/Forkey in the shape of a heart.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil —> Chaotic Good (Rio), Chaotic Evil —> Neutral Good (Fuschia)
- Portfolio: Love's power to redeem, Noble Demons
- Rio: Bishounen, Fallen Hero, The Stoic, Tin Tyrant, Blood Knight, Villain Protagonist, Heroic Sacrifice
- Fuschia: Anti-Villain, Playing with Fire, Sailor Fuku, Fiery Redhead, Violently Protective Girlfriend
- Domain: Good, Fire, Lions (Rio), Demons (Fuschia). Formerly Evil.
- Allies: Criminy, Flonne, Raspberyl, Midna, Zuko, SolBadguy, Mele, Anemone, Adell and the Toku Base (has a Friendly Rivalry with Jan Kandou).
- Enemies: Claude Frollo, Long, Seymore.
- Rio used to be a member of the Toku Base as a Patron Saint of Villain Protagonists, but after some review, he decided to make a Temple here thanks to Mele (who swooned in happiness when he made it).
- Flonne was ecstatic upon seeing her and Criminy together (namely because it proves that she's right).
- Mele was reluctant at first until she learned she and her "Rio-sama" would be in the same house. Thankfully, Fuschia does NOT flirt with Rio at all, thus Mele didn't really strike on this very house.
Princess Anna, Goddess of Romance Novel Mentality
- Theme Song: Do You Want to Build a Snowman?
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A sandwich
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Being In Love with Love, Adorkable, Big Sister Worship, Genki Girl, acting before thinking, Desperately Craves Affection, Love at First Sight, Not a Morning Person, Unwitting Instigator of Doom, Heroic Sacrifice, Love Redeems
- Domain: Love (romantic and familial), Fantasy
- Followers: All residents of her kingdom, Madame Bovary, May Chang, Lumpy Space Princess
- Allies: Elsa, Olaf, every Disney Princess (including President Vanellope von Schweetz), Sora, Mello, Flonne, Tsubaki Yayoi, Lina & Rylai, Carly Nagisa
- Enemies: Prince Hans, Xenahort, Maleficent, The Evil Queen, Vanitas, any evil gods in the House of Love
- Not wanting to be separated again, Elsa worked out a way to ascend her sister into the Pantheon. Elsa spoke to the Court of Gods, whom allowed Anna to fulfill this position in the Pantheon, due to showing the downsides and possible consequences of fairytale romance. (The implied threat of being frozen over by an angry queen should they decline may have also helped Anna's case).
- Living in a fairytale world and being a Disney Princess, Anna was very much a believer of True Love, even if it was only at first sight. But throughout her journey to reunite with her sister, she became aware of how dangerous this thought process was, and what it almost cost her and her sister. Thus she broke the trend for girls like her (though some would say she didn't).
- Learning from this experience, Anna decided to help her followers realize the difference between embellished love stories and actual relationships.
- In the Pantheon, Anna likes spending time with Olaf and Elsa (in whichever house she's currently in). While visiting Elsa in the House of Nature, Anna is sometimes seen trying to climb any mountain that happens to be there, to improve her mountain climbing skills. No luck, yet, but she's persistent.
- She's actually never heard her own sister's big song (obviously since she wasn't there at the time), so she asked to hear it. Even though they've heard each other sing before, Anna was still impressed (but then, it's easy for older siblings to impress their younger ones).
- It is rumored that Anna sometimes eats sandwiches that belong to other gods and goddesses.
- Like her sister, she's friends with fellow chocolate eater Mello, though Elsa sometimes worries if he might be a bad influence. Thankfully, Anna's smartened up when it comes to sensing the danger in people, and Mello's only interested in catching Light again. He sees no reason for the sisters to become necessary losses in that pursuit.
- Has no relation to the other Anna, nor her sisters of the same name.
- Has perhaps one of the biggest hearts in the whole pantheon. Not only did she forgive her big sister for shutting her out for years, but her love for her was so great it gave Elsa a way to control her powers. As of such, A lot of the positive love gods in the house make friends with her rather easily.
- Since her ascension was Elsa's big project, her big project now is working on having her boyfriend Kristoff ascend as well. She's still working on it, but is approaching it with the same determination she had during the eternal winter.
- Due to her title, she finds herself easily befriending Tsubaki Yayoi, who kinda had a similar mindset as her. Anna definitely gave her pity that Tsubaki'd have a wonderful life... if she's not surrounded with the despicably manipulative type like Terumi.
- Much like her sister, Anna finds herself also visiting the siblings that bicker a lot, Lina & Rylai. Being the 'big sister', Anna is 'closer' to Lina and often tried to break up any ongoing bickering. Much to Anna's surprise, even if Lina stated that their rivalry is just too deep-rooted to just fix altogether, she at least respects Anna as a big sister and likes her theme song.
- Anna made good friends with Carly Nagisa, the latter having dreams of her Prince Charming, Jack Atlas, to come so they could be together. It's through this that she learned of an alternate Carly whose love made that world INCREDIBLY dark. Then she learned about Carly's friend Gentaro Kisaragi, which spiraled into learning about "Project: Alternate Gentaro", and how Alternate!Gentaro dismembered someone (although the person who caused it deserved it) alongside the creation of the Friendship Asylum. Anna is going to do her best to stop this madness and no one is going to stop her.
- She is not happy when she heard that Prince Hans has ascended into the Pantheon. In fact, the mere sight of him would provoke her into punching him in a face.
- Some of the gods question why all her promotional material features her with a white streak in her hair, when she loses it at the end of her adventure. Usually, Anna shrugs at this and says, "spoilers I guess."
Bekki Natsumi Goddess of Love for Younger People
- Lesser God (Intermediate God while using the power of Gaia)
- Symbol: Her fairy dress
- Theme Song: Ponytailed Forty Year old
- Alignment: Chaotic Good (Chaotic Neutral when around couples)
- Portfolio: Christmas Cake, Looking half her age, Acting half her age, becoming enraged at happy couples or at the mention of her lack of relationships, The Middle-Aged Genma fist.
- Domains: Love and School
- Allies: Yoshinoya-sensei, Tomoko.
- Followers (actually they're drinking buddies): Minako Kurosawa, Fran Fine, Donna Noble, Tomoe Wajima, Mayumi, Noriko Kashiwagi.
- Enemies: Andy Stitzer, Yuno and Yukiteru, Edward and Bella, Mr and Mrs Ayasaki, Abusive Parents.
- Opposes: Nearly every couple in the Pantheon, regardless of alignment.
- Ascended due to the fact that she's forty and still single. It's a very sour subject for her.
- Spends her free time looking for her potential significant other with no success so far.
- Do not mention her status to her face, otherwise you will be hit with her special attack the Genma fist that demoralizes anyone with range. The Trollkaigers found this out the hard way.
- Was nearly banned from this house due to her hate for couples, until Mako appeared and defended her claiming that the psychotic rival offing Kotonoha was there. The other Gods while stunned, had to agree with this logic.
- She especially hates Edward and Bella for their superficial perfect life.
- Until now, she just realized that they was another goddess for the title but she mysteriously disappeared. It was stated that the former fit better than the latter. Bekki did not take this well.
- She also a substitute teacher for whenever Onizuka-sensei is absent.
- It gets a little odd when she is in the same room with Homura, due to sounding very similar to each other.
Belle and The Beast
Belle and The Beast, Gods of Love Between Behemoth and Woman
(Beast: Prince Adam)
- Leitmotif: "Beauty and the Beast", "Belle" (for Belle herself)
- Lesser Gods (in the Kingdom Hearts series, Belle is an Intermediate Goddess)
- Symbol: A rose in a glass case (Beast), next to a collection of books (Belle).
- Alignment: Neutral Good (Belle), Chaotic Good (Beast)
- Belle: smart brown haired girls, cute people reading LOTS of books but shunned by her own village because of it, daughter of a bumbling inventor, not knowing of her true beauty, romance by being saved from harm, beautiful golden dresses, sweet girls who are capable of standing strong, able to defend herself from harm, Princess of Heart
- Beast: man transformed into a beast, man turned into animal and hating himself for it, people learning to become less cold, on the side of good despite being a bit of a jerk, determined to do whatever it takes to save Belle, royal people kicking ass using nothing but his claws, very loud and powerful roars, redemption through love
- Both: Love, Hope
- Belle: Rescuing, Books, Knowledge
- Beast: Transformation
- Allies: Sora, Donald Duck, Goofy, Blake Belladonna, and every good-aligned Disney character in the Pantheon (particularly the Disney Princesses).
- Enemies: Master Xehanort, Maleficent, Jafar, Gaston
- High Priest: Elisa Maza and Goliath (Goliath recently obtained his own temple in the House of Otherness, though)
- Opposes: Courtney Gears, Xaldin.
- Belle ascended as part of Alice's plan to gather all Princesses of Heart should danger arise. Beast followed Belle to the Pantheon, by accident, tearing through the gates of the Pantheon because he thought they were stealing her from him. Seeing this true dedication of love, Alice decided that Beast could ascend along with Belle in the House of Love.
- Most of the time, Belle is a Lesser Goddess, but whenever she is with the other princesses, her rank jumps to Overdeity. Any attempts to use her heart for evil will result in the Beast cutting the offender to shreds, as Alternate!Gentaro and Courtney Gears would learn the hard way.
- There has been talk about returning Beast to his true human form, but there's no confirmations as of late.
- The two spend time in their temple, waltzing underneath the moonlight. They have also invited many other couples to partake in their waltzing parties.
- Charlotte LaBouff came to the temple and was delighted to see the two together. She was exceptionally happy for Belle for finding her own happiness and love for the Beast and has been gathering books from their massive library (most of them collections of fairy tales) so she could expand her lore of princess tales.
- Belle constantly heads off to the House of Knowledge to read any and all books there. She's read each book at least twice. She gets along well with Twilight Sparkle because of this.
- She also found a kindred spirit in Nico Robin, who currently has her beaten by three laps on book reading.
- Upon hearing about Jack and Annie's Magic Treehouse, she went to them and began reading them stories, letting them borrow her books so they could experience the tales that she loves.
- Belle's love of books provided to be crucial to destroying the Friendship Asylum, and learning about the fates of Queen Chrysalis and the real Gentaro. When a possessed Sora confronted the Princesses of Heart just before being purified, Belle was not present with the others, being in the nearby library at the time, and Alternate!Gentaro ended up mistaking Ruby Rose as one.
- Zapp Brannigan tried to get Belle for some alone time, but was declined for two reasons. First, his ways reminded Belle a lot of Gaston. The second was because Beast came in and roared in his face, causing him to retreat.
- Master Xehanort really hates Beast due to Beast's determination to protect Belle. The Gods were amazed at how the Beast ripped through the dimensions of reality in order to save her, not even realizing what he just did.
- They are not happy to hear that Gaston is in the Pantheon. The former has to deal with his constant annoyance and proposes, while the latter has to keep him a sharper watch and have made a vow to showing no mercy.
- The two have a sore spot for The Master due to the time he turned all the humans in the pantheon, including Belle herself (despite being a Princesses of Heart), into clones of himself. When Belle was transformed, the Beast became so furious with the insane Time Lord, that he single-handedly defeated the clone army to deal with The Master himself. Fortunately, Rassilon was able to reverse the transformation.
- Beast is trying to stop dumbass mortals from doing that one facial expression. He recently finds it becoming very cheesy these days.
Criminy, God of Irresistible Inner Beauty
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A fort of books in front of a tree
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Inner beauty, Unintentional Chick Magnets, Cute Bookworm, Only Sane Man
- Domain: Good, Knowledge, Loyalty
- Followers: Good natured men.
- Allies: Fucshia, Flonne, Raspberyl, Hyodo Issei, Negi Springfield, Hayate Ayasaki. On good terms with all good aligned female deities.
- Enemies: Judge Claude Frollo, Seymore.
- Opposes: Tomaru Sawagoe
- Known for being an unintentional, clueless chick magnet. Frequently shares tomes and books with Raspberyl.
- He is part of the GUAG Chick Magnet Quartet alongside Hyodo Issei, Negi Springfield and Hayate Ayasaki.
- Both he and Fuschia has been studied from afar by the PPC as well as the SCP Foundation. The reason for this is that they both seem to have grown a form of immunity towards the strange anomaly that has taken over their home world, the same anomaly that Xanthe is suspected of being a spreader of.
Diaochan, Goddess of Manipulative Love
(Chousen, The Deceptive Dancer)
- Theme Song: Cicada
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Several petal flowers that came out when she dances.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Manipulating Men With Sex, Great Beauty of Her Land, Dancing and Kicking Ass With It, 'Good Girl' In The Middle Of Scumbag Faction, Whipping, Wounded Gazelle Gambit, Ms. Fanservice, Loving Bad Boys (like Lord Lu Bu)
- Domains: Love, Mentalism, Manipulation, War.
- Allies: Lu Bu, Lu Lingqi, Achilles, Yoko Minato/Kamen Rider Marika.
- Enemies: Cao Cao, Dian Wei, Liu Bei, Guan Yu, Zhang Fei
- Ascended on the recommendation of Lu Bu himself. Although he was an ex-manipulation victim, Diaochan loves him for real.
- And just like the relationship between Kyosuke Nanbu and Excellen Browning, harming Diaochan in the earsight of Lu Bu is considered an extremely bad idea.
- On a bad day, it was said that she would be quite teasing and even advancing on other men, making even Lu Bu jealous and begins ass kicking. When all's done, Diaochan would usually reveal that the victim was really bad news so she had to somehow 'spur' Lu Bu in. Lu Bu never gets mad about this. EVER.
- Due to impressing Achilles he has sworn to protect Lu Bu's closest allies if it means being allies enough for them to constantly battle each other.
- Is known as one of the greatest beauties amongst her land. Other Chinese Goddesses like Chun-Li or Litchi Faye-Ling usually agree, although Diaochan gets flustered when mentioned as such.
- Somewhere along the realms, there is someone else with the same name... except this one's a constantly-naked bald, muscular man with pink thong and is VERY GAY and insists that he is beautiful. Diaochan's reaction on learning this man's existence was nothing short of a terrified Jaw Drop with her face Blue with Shock. Well, who can blame her...
- She heard of Lu Bu's daughter ascending however she has never met her for some strange reason.
- Despite assisting him once, she is now an enemy of Cao Cao and all those that serve him due to him being responsible for Lu Bu's death in the mortal realm. Liu Bei, Guan Yu, and Zhang Fei fall under this for the same reasons.
Edward Scissorhands, God of Lovelorn Grotesques
- Lesser God
- Theme Music: This
- Symbol: An ice angel
- Alignment: Chaotic Good (Will disregard laws for those he loves)
- Portfolio: Longing for Normality, Looking Like Cesare, Bittersweet Endings, Sudden Snowfalls, Schizo Tech, Dead "Father", Suffering in Silence, Semi-Perky Goth, Crowning Music of Elfman
- Domains: Love, Craft, Otherness.
- Allies: Quasimodo
- Erik the Opera Ghost has been argued by some as worthy of being the God of Lovelorn Grotesques, but this is generally disregarded since he wasn't all that noble. Moreover, Edward's physical state, as a lover who cannot touch his beloved, is just as isolating than a deformed face, if not more so. Edward was always willing to sacrifice himself for his Kim, and though he could successfully have been argued as acting in self-defense he accepted exile as punishment for taking a life. He also whined a lot less about it.
- Granted godhood as a reward for his selflessness, he now provides snow to the entire Pantheon as he channels his emotions into art. (How else do you think he got all that ice?).
- Sweeney Todd is believed to be Edward's evil counterpart. (They do look similar...)
- Regarded by some as Tim Burton's avatar. (They do look similar...)
Eli Goldsworthy and Clare Edwards
Eli Goldsworthy and Clare Edwards, current God and Goddess of Unstable Relationships
- Lesser Gods
- Symbol: The word "Degrassi" on a jeans-wearing butt or back.
- Alignment: Changes every weekday but Friday.
- Portfolio: The Heel-Face Revolving Door, Endlessly Repeating Cycles, Irrelevant Pasts, The Easily Forgiven, Retcons, Love Triangles, The Masochism Tango, No Going Steady, Chaos Piling Up
- Domain: Betrayal, Chaos, Love, Forgiveness
- Peter's main temple, known as the Degrassi Building, has been dedicated to many different deities of Unstable Relationships over the years. Manny Santos, Craig Manning, Paige Michalchuk, Emma Nelson, and Emma Nelson-Simpson are just some of these other deities. Rumor has it that the ever-changing deities are all fakes, and the real Deity of Unstable Relationships is the Degrassi Building itself...which is alive, and psychically feeds on the romantic angst of those within it. Considering how different the building looks than it did in The Eighties, there's every possibility it's a teen angst-powered TARDIS.
- With Peter's graduation a new avatar was chosen by the school. However due to their constant dance of break-up and reconciliation neither candidate was appropriate without the other. So now Sav and Anya will dance together in the Pantheon until they Graduate. Sav's young sister Alli seems to be a promising replacement when that day comes.
- As Sav and Anya escaped the dance of love and hate, breaking their cycle with him dating a teacher and her dating a skeevy football player a new couple were cast into the web. Clare and Eli were already in the snare of the school, but now their dance fuels the house and keeps most of the other Gods amused as they gamble on if this couple is, indeed, endgame.
Excellen Browning, Goddess of Love Innuendo and Teasing
(Ex-neesama, Miss Excell)
- Lesser Goddess
- Theme Music: Silver Fallen Angel
- Symbol: Chibi-Weissritter with a heart sign nearby. Or a set of bunny suit.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: BFGs, Playing Ms. Fanservice, Very Cool Big Sister, Half Einst, Strong Against Alcohol, Fun.
- Domains: Love, War, Fun.
- Followers: Yoruichi Shihouin
- Allies: Kyosuke Nanbu, Lamia Loveless, Setsuko Ohara, BRIAN BLESSED, Lockon Stratos, Sanger Zonvolt, most of the GUAG
- Friendly Rival: Akeno Himejima
- Not to be Confused With: Excel
- Has teased virtually every deity in the Pantheon with the chance to see her or the deity of their choice in a bunny suit. Reactions vary. Her favorite victim of teasing is Ichigo Kurosaki, Issei Hyodo - who had a rather uncontrollable reaction once, and recently Guy Cecil, who gives out the best flustered reaction, she thinks. Her goal is to make her boyfriend Kyosuke pull that reaction, but she has yet to succeed.
- Usually her main 'victim' was Lamia, but after the deification of Setsuko and learning her dillema, Excellen shows a wise side and turns Setsuko to her main 'victim' in order to cheer her up. Lamia wholeheartedly agreed to the decision.
- Tends to join BRIAN BLESSED in adding merriment to the Pantheon, and thus the great BRIAN BLESSED has considered her a rare breed of female Boisterous Bruiser. At one point as a result of that, Excellen insisted that her name be transcribed as (S)EXCELLEN BROWNING ♥, but got refused.
- With the opening of the Real Robot Division of the GUAG Robot War, on proxy of Kyosuke being promoted into leader, Excellen got promoted into vice-leader. Excellen thinks that finally this is going to have the GUAG arrange a marriage between her and Kyosuke (which prompts her to act bashful and say "Oh nooo! I'm not ready for thiiis..."), but the reason was (thankfully also acceptable for her) because the GUAG recognizes that the two are one of the best duo-team in the Pantheon.
Haruka Tenoh/Sailor Uranus
Haruka Tenoh, Goddess of Masculine Lesbians
(Sailor Uranus, Princess Uranus, Amara)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Her Uranus Crystal and Space Sword.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good.
- Portfolio: Magical Girl Warrior, Action Girl, Lightning Bruiser, Bifauxnen, Cool Car, Jerk with a Heart of Gold, Tomboy with a Girly Streak, Badass Gay, Cool Sword.
- Love Interest: Michiru Kaioh
- Ascended: Usagi Tsukino, Setsuna Meioh, Hotaru Tomoe, Ami Mizuno, Makoto Kino, Mamoru Chiba, Utena Tenjou, Kyoko Sakura, Sayaka Miki, Sakura Kinomoto, Himeko Kurusugawa, Chikane Himemiya, Hikaru Shidou, Umi Ryuuzaki, Fuu Hououji, Oren Pierre Alfonzo.
- Non-ascended: The other Sailor Senshi.
- Odd Friendship with: Makoto Naegi, Shinji Ikari, Masaya Aoyama, Haruka Kotoura
- Conflicting Opinion: Homura Akemi.
- Enemies: Death Phantom, Chaos, Nagito Komaeda, YHVH.
- Ascended a little after Michiru, and the two spend most of their time together exploring the Pantheon. She's also glad that many of the other Senshi are there as well.
- Gets along well with Utena Tenjou, due to their similarities.
- Due to her similar voice, she's also close to Makoto Naegi, Shinji Ikari, and Masaya Aoyama. This has also caused her to be incredibly disturbed by Nagito Komaeda.
- The Magic Knights once mistook her for Princess Esmeraude after overhearing her. After the mix-up was cleared up, they ended up getting closer and she occasionally trains with them in swordsmanship.
- And in the same vein, she was also mistaken for Yukito Tsukishiro by Sakura Kinomoto, and the two of them get along well.
- She shares Michiru's opinion on Homura Akemi's actions.
Himeko and Chikane
Himeko Kurusugawa and Chikane Himemiya, Goddesses of Yuri
(Priestess of the Sun and Priestess of the Moon, Lunar Boobs (Chikane))
- Lesser Goddesses
- Theme Music: Re-sublimity
- Symbol: Feminine hands caressing a pretty woman's face.
- Alignment: Lawful Good (Himeko)/Chaotic Neutral (Chikane)
- Portfolio: Schoolgirl Lesbians, Tall, Dark-Haired, Beautiful Females and the Cute Girls Who Love Them, Those Who Only Want Their Beloved To Be Happy, Priestesses, Reincarnation, Iconic Imagery, 16-Year-Olds
- Domain: Emotion, Moon (Chikane), Sun (Himeko)
- Allies: Shizuru, Nanoha Takamachi and Fate Testarossa, Hazuki Azuma, Madoka Kaname and Homura Akemi, Kyo Kusanagi and Iori Yagami, Haruka Tenoh and Michiru Kaioh, Katsuragi, Oerba Yun Fang and Oerba Dia Vanille, every other shrine maiden in the Pantheon (especially Reimu Hakurei and Akeno Himejima).
- Followers: Ushio Kazama, virtually the entire cast of Strawberry Panic!, Christa Renz and Ymir, Kanako Miyamae
- Both have beaten up Zapp, Akio, and Bond more than once for hitting on their partner. Neither is interested in the advances of the other goddesses, either.
- Their position was once threatened with the presence of Madoka Kaname and Homura Akemi. However, Madoka's greater status as a Goddess of Magical Girl put that on halt, allowing Himeko and Chikane to remain Goddesses of Yuri. And on Himeko and Madoka's suggestion, it would seem that Chikane and Homura sometimes engage in Teeth-Clenched Teamwork due to their colder nature.
- Needless to say, the two were quite shocked about the "Great Upheaval", even Chikane, who could've easily given approval to what happens. They have thus declared themselves enemies of Lucifer, who responded with a stern warning: "Do you have any idea how low-end Yamata-no-Orochi really is? If you had that much trouble against a small-fry like him, the idea of standing against me, the Demon Lord, is utterly laughable."
- As Orochi has risen once again, even if it's in a different form than the one they knew of, Himeko, being the good girl she is, swore to oppose him and dragged Chikane into it, promising that she won't have to go through all the crap she went through before. To do that, along with preventing any events that Chikane would suffer the same fate as Homura Akemi, Himeko has contacted the assistance of the sealers of Orochi in that form, Kyo Kusanagi and Iori Yagami.
- Another person who eventually jumped on helping them on defeating Orochi is Katsuragi, who was one of their followers, anyway.
Houki Shinonono and Lingyin Huang
Houki Shinonono and Lingyin Huang, Dual Goddesses of Childhood Friends Who Desire Much More
- Theme Song: Akaku Akaku (Houki), Delicious Smile (Rin)
- Lesser Goddesses (borderline-Greater Goddesses while using their IS)
- Symbol: Their respective ISs, Akatsubaki (Houki), Shenlong (Rin)
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral/Lawful Good (Houki) Chaotic Neutral/Chaotic Good (Rin)
- Portfolio: Both: Childhood Friends Who Desire Much More, Tsunderes, Clingy Jealous Girls, Dual Wielding, Tomboyish personalities
- Domains: Mecha, Romance, Childhood
- Followers: Ringo (Air Gear), Manami (Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai),
- Allies: Ichika Orimura, Chifuyu Orimura, Hibiki Tachibana, Tsubasa Kazanari, Chris Yukine, Sanger Zonvolt, Tabane Shinonono
- Friendly Love Rivals: Cecilia Alcott, Charlotte Dunois, Laura Boedwig.
- Odd Friendship With: Mio Akiyama, Rias Gremory, Stephanie Dola, Anarchy Stocking, Kei Kugimiya (Houki). Fuuko Ibuki(Rin)
- When they heard of the Pantheon's existence, they merely shrugged it off because Ichika hasn't ascend yet. Then it later dawned on them that if Ichika did ascend, Charlotte or Laura would try to take him for themselves. After searching they both found the perfect title. Only to realize that the other also came to this conclusion. The confrontation nearly lead to bloodshed until Orimura-sensei broke up the fight and told them that, they both could share the title in which they begrudgingly accepted.
- Rin tends to have brief lapse of Yandere tendencies, threatening to kill her romantic rivals along with Ichika with her Shenlong. Though she never actually followed through, but she has attempted. As a result she was invited to join the Yandere Quartet, of which she refused without thinking twice.
- Houki's mastery of kendo has impressed Jetstream Sam and he has cordially invited her to participate in his Katana tournament.
- They both can be seen training with Sanger Zonvolt. As he trains them both in swordmanship and Rin how to use her Impact Cannons. He is also impressed with Houki's battle cries, so much that her loud bellow of "CHESTO" can be heard throughout the Pantheon's halls.
- Houki gets along with Rias, Mio, Stephanie and Kei maybe its because sound very similar. Moreso with the first one, consulting the red-haired Goddess on how to handle her substantial "assets", and apparently the possibility to get Issei and the rest of the Occult Research club to help in looking into possible Pantheon positions for Ichika to ascend to.
- Rin can be seen talking with Fuuko; no one knows why exactly, though it's noted that they do sound similar...
- Houki tends to get asked how she keeps her hair perfectly split in her ponytail.
- Oddly enough, when Houki's using her Akatsubaki, some gods tend to mistake her appearace to that of Yamato, particularly due to their white clothing (in Houki's case, it's her IS pilot suit), and unsurprisingly their similar bust size; the only thing telling them apart was their respective ponytail hair.
- The two are supporting Charlotte, Cecilia, Laura and Chifuyu on their cause for giving Ichika and Tatenashi - especially Ichika - a place in the Pantheon, but there might be some problems with the former - he might get thrown to the Disgraces due to his primary attribute, and that's something the five aren't taking so kindly.
- Houki would like to remind everyone (much to Charlotte, Laura, Rin and Cecilia's dismay) that he did try to kiss her, and she once allowed him to carry her home...
- Luckily all things were put to rest after Ichika ascended.
Shuichi Shindou and Eiri Yuki
Shuichi Shindou and Eiri Yuki, Gods of Yaoi
- Lesser Gods
- Symbol: Masculine hands caressing an athletic male torso.
- Alingement: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Homosexual Overtones, Yaoi Guys, ehm... "Pitchers" and "Catchers", Genki Boys, Men who look hot with their shirts off, Music, Forbidden Love, Lovers who can't seem to catch a break, Bishōnen , Pretty Boy, Hunk, Tall, Dark and Handsome and attractive men in general.
- Domain: Emotion, Arts
- Allies: Hiyori Tamura, Gou Matsuoka, Himeko Kurusugawa and Chikane Himemiya, Yui Hirasawa, Brook, Hatsune Miku, Chika Ogiue,
- Followers: Men who don't have sex with other men except for one, Love born from conflict, Asami and Takaba, Ace and Gary (The Ambiguously Gay Duo), Shatterstar and Rictor
- Xandir is a frequent guest of theirs. Kanako Ohno, meanwhile, is their biggest fan.
- Often try to woo Akio, despite being constantly reminded that trying to seduce Akio is a bad idea...
- Frequent companions of the Music deities, especially Yui and Brook.
- Sometimes serve in the backing orchestra of Hatsune Miku, a duet is currently being processed.
- They often find themselves in fierce battle with the fanatic followers of fellow Goddesses Chikane and Himeko who often want to have them bannished from the Pantheon because of the Selective Squick rule. While they advise their own followers to avoid unnecessary conflict with their rivals, they still advise to stand firm against fanatics. However, they do not hold any of this against the Goddesses of Yuri for they know neither of them ever commanded such a thing from their followers.
- Asami and Takaba are the biggest contenders for their title but both Shuichi and Eiri hold firm to their position.
Hiyori Tamura, Goddess of Slash Pairing Lovers and Those Who 'Pair' People Off In Their Mind
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A yuri doujinshi that she penned on her own
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Drawing Doujinshi, Liking Girls Love And Boys Love, Meganekko, Chew Toy, Imagining Fellow Gods/Goddesses as Bi pairs
- Domains: Imagination, Love, Craft
- Allies: Konata Izumi, Chika Ogiue, Yutaka Kobayakawa, Patricia Martin,
- Followers: Xiaomu
- Is pretty much the biggest fan of Shuichi/Eiri and Himeko/Chikane and secretly draws doujins of them. Thankfully for her, she has yet to think that Het Is Ew.
- Currently also ships Captain America / Iron Man, Sanger Zonvolt / Elzam von Branstein, and many more. She also likes Crossover Ship and also ships a 3-way-ship between Signum / Lamia Loveless / Lain Iwakura (sometimes Lamia also gets shipped with Spider Woman), and recently Millia Rage / Litchi Faye Ling. When Bang Shishigami protests on the latest one, Hiyori instead ships him with Ryu Hayabusa. She's also covertly shipping Hyodo Issei / Negi Springfield.
- Has been threatened by Jin Kisaragi to not draw doujins of him being shipped with Ragna the Bloodedge. Hiyori can't make up her mind whether she'd like Slash incest or not... she pairs him with Tsubaki instead.
- Has also been threatened by Sasuke Uchiha to not make any gay doujins of him with any other boy (especially Naruto and Itachi.) or his fangirls, who, to his relief, have yet to ascend.
- She has also been threatened by the Special Lover Squad's divison 1 to not make doujin of their beloved except Kuroko who wants a doujin of her and ONEE-SAMA!! Nyarko was on the verge of wanting one, but then she remembered what Mahiro did to the last doujin based on him.
Hungary, Goddess of Aggresive Protective Instincts
(Elisaveta Héderváry, Erzsébet, Elizabeta
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Her Flag.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good.
- Portfolio: Violently Protective Girl Friends, Ninja Maid, Spears and Frying Pans, Yaoi Fangirl, Bokukko, Lady and Knight, Bodyguard Crush, Cuteness Proximity, Raised as the Opposite Gender.
- Domains: Love, War, Protection.
- Allies: Austria (her husband), Liechtenstein, Katara, Bryan Mills, Terra Branford, Sapphire Rhodinite, Amy Rose, Rias Gremory, Aigis, Itsuki Myoudouin, Setsuna Sakurazaki, Konoka Konoe, Rapunzel, Mion and Shion Sonozaki, Kyouko Kirigiri, Chika Oguie, Hiyori Tamura, Peko Pekoyama and most good aligned deities in the house of love and family.
- Odd Friendship with: Princess Tutu.
- Followers: Wendy Testaburger. Non action guys tend to appreciate Hungary and her followers for watching out for them.
- Enemies: Yuno Gasai, Kotonoha Katsura (and everyone else in the Yandere Quartet), Medusa, everyone who's tried to harm her husband, and the entire GUAE Mutation Lair.
- Yuno is very fond of tormenting Hungary via Breaking Speeches about how they're Not So Different. Her rebuttal about the defense of one's love interest being no different than protecting one's kids and that Yuno is just a psychopath who uses Yukki as an excuse to murder people really pissed Yuno off.
- Is frequently aided by Sapphire in part because Hungary's protective nature reminds her that her husband isn't nearly as strong as she is.
- Gets along well with Aigis, due to both of them developing a Bodyguard Crush and having to be forcibly separated from the person they loved for a long period of time. (even though one of them didn't involve death)
- Aigis has recruited her to help rehabilitate her potential replacement. Hungary accepted.
- Also gets along well with Itsuki Myoudouin, due to their similar personalities and being Raised as the Opposite Gender. She, along with Rapunzel, have been trying to convince her into weaponizing frying pans...
- Unfortunately, there are a few gods who don't have the world's highest opinion of her husband. This seems to have died down after she overheard this, and she decided that the best option was to use the frying pan on them.
- Is incredibly disturbed that Medusa sounds exactly like her.
- Occasionally joins Chika and Tamura in their slashing of everyone in the pantheon.
- Founded the SLS's 2nd Division after she approached Nyarko and asked to form a second division in the Special Lovers Squad, due to her absolute distaste for the Yandere Quartet's methods of "protecting" their love interests.
- During Vienna Burning, she was the first victim of the Yandere Quartet's plan to destabilize the SLS's 2nd division. She was rendered comatose after the bombing of several towns in Hungary, and hospitalized. However, she was able to recover, and accompanied Shion into the GUAE to save Austria.... where she discovered that they'd been using him for medical experimentation. This led to a Curb-Stomp Battle and her absolute hatred of the entire GUAE Mutation Lair. She's currently visiting him in the hospital and thanks Kyouko Kirigiri for assisting in his rescue.
Isabella Garcia-Shapiro, Goddess of (Really) Young Love and Unresolved Sexual Tension
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Her purple hair bow.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Porfolio: Having a Crush Who Doesn't Know of Her Feelings, Leading Fireside Troop 46231, Being A Girl who can be Awesome, Saying "Whatcha' Doooooooin'?", Being cute but effective
- Domains: Courage, Good, Nature
- Allies: Negi Springfield, due to how he is at least half a Toy Ship, Phineas
- Enemies: None, though she becomes noticeably annoyed when she, Phineas, and Kaorin are in the same area, due to what she represents.
- Wishes to know what activity you are partaking in at this time.
- Usually seen with Phineas and helping out in his inventions.
Laura Bodewig, Goddess of Wacky Marriage Proposals
- Theme Song: An Die Freude
- Lesser Goddess (becomes Intermediate, when using her Infinite Stratos; full-blown Greater Goddess while using Schwarzer Regen with Junketsu)
- Symbol: Her Infinite Stratos, Schwarzer Regen
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Artificial Human, Super Soldier, The Comically Serious, Taking everything seriously, Declaring Ichika as her wife, Rei Ayanami Expy, Jerk with a Heart of Gold, Electronic Eye which powers up her Infinite Stratos, Defrosting Ice Queen
- Domains: Comical seriousness, Romance, Mechas, Soldiers
- Ascended: Ichika Orimura (he's her wife, thank you very much), Charlotte Dunois, Satsuki Kiryuin, Chifuyu Orimura, Aikuro Mikisugi, Elzam von Branstein, Houki Shinonono, Lingyin Huang, Cecilia Alcott, and ANYONE who is allies with Chifuyu.
- Non-ascended: Tatenashi & Kanzashi Sarashiki, her Schwarzer Hase companions
- Odd Friendship with: Yoko Littner
- Enemies: None, although those who dare harm or woo Ichika are sure to gain her bitterness.
- Quickly ascended after declaring Ichika as her wife in front of everybody after a heated IS battle.
- The first thing she's done after entering the Pantheon is go greet her best friend Charlotte. When she heard of Chifuyu residing here in the Pantheon too, she squee'd. Being a huge fangirl of hers, that came as no surprise by many a god.
- She makes no secrets of her shipping Chifuyu with Aikuro Mikisugi.
- Lucifer is pondering if she should join the GUAC because of being a Super Soldier, which he could definitely use to prevail against YHVH's GUAL. She is quite amused by this, as she could finally use her IS in a real battle like it was designed to instead of using it purely for sports.
- Whatever you do, don't ever point out that Ichika should be her "husband". The last deity who did ended up at the receiving end of her Schwarzer Regen's rail cannon and got blasted into space.
- Along with Charlotte, Rin, Houki, Cecilia and Chifuyu, she is currently trying to give Ichika and the IS Academy Student Council President Tatenashi Sarashiki a place in the Pantheon. Although they might have a big problem with the former's primary attribute, as this might get him thrown into the Disgraces (not counting the fact that there is already someone carrying that attribute). They're having a slightly easier time with Tatenashi, however, since she could get deified for a good primary attribute of hers.
- And there's that issue regarding her hatred for the aforementioned Disgraced deity, which is actually on a personal level since she shares the same voice as him... and she's definitely pissed about it.
- Luckily, Ichika ascended later and all have been put to rests
- One time Satsuki lent Junketsu to Laura so she can use it in combination with her Schwarzer Regen, much how Ryuko lent Senketsu to Charlotte. The results were... Shall we say, "unbelievable power flown through her veins"?
- After this event, Laura isn't very willing to wear a Kamui. She said her IS's strength was already more than enough for her.
- Became good friends with Elzam von Branstein after realizing that her IS shares the same color pattern with his own mecha. She still wants to know how he can override anybody's theme song, as she wants to do the same with her own.
Maeda Keiji, God of Matchmakers
(Pretty Boy, Lady Killer, Adorned in Beauty and Splendor, the Maeda Vagabond)
- Theme: As heard here.
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The crest of Maeda Clan, surrounded by Cherry Blossoms.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Catch Phrase: "Make love, for life is short!"
- Portfolio: Matchmakers, Hidden Badasses Inside Moronic Personalities, Shipping Popular Couples, Petal Power, Wind Powers, The Power of Love, Real Men Wear Pink, Routine Slackers, Loving Ladykillers, Involuntary Charity Donation, BFS with Blade on a Stick.
- Domains: Love, Festivals, Food.
- Friendly Rivals With: Tokugawa Ieyasu.
- Enemies: Totoyomi Hideyoshi (former ally), Oda Nobunaga, Ishida Mitsunari, Mori Motonari.
- The official matchmaker of the Pantheon. Ships any pairing he sees, be either straight or LGBT. He's heterosexual.
- Partially responsible for making only one temple for Kokoro and Elliot, they insist that they're not a couple.
- Wants to appear in the Pantheon version of The Jerry Springer Show.
- Is very glad that his good friend Kenshin ascended. The two can be seen taking a drink of wine whenever they relax.
- Gets biased for the fact that his KOEI self has joined forces with Orochi. This is why when the Orochi in the Pantheon attempted to make him into his Hakkeshu based on that fact, Keiji resisted with all his might to preserve his freedom to spread love to the Pantheon, enough that Orochi left him alone.
- Alongside with Yukimura and Motochika, he also joined forces with Mitsunari. However, Keiji noted that he's too crazy and as a result, left the army.
- Has spared every effort in trying to turn Hideyoshi away from his current alliance with the GUAE, pleading for him not to waste a second chance a life. To this day, his pleas have fallen on deaf ears.
Kotonoha Katsura, Goddess of Removal of Romantic Rivals
- Theme Song: "Kotonoha".
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A Bloody Handsaw.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil/Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Killing Romantic Rivals, Broken Cuties, Yanderes, Tragic, Emotionally Damaged Psychos, NICE BOATS, Victims of Girl Posse Bullying Done Because of It, Rape Victims, Cursed Beauties, Stalkers With Crushes, Lack of Therapists, Extreme Doormats.
- Domains: Chaos, Evil, Domination, Love, Madness, Killing, Suprise, Trickery, Pain.
- Allies: Yuno Gasai, Yuuki Terumi, Izaya Orihara, Bullseye, Makoto Itou.
- Rival/Friendly Enemy/Worthy Opponent: Sekai Saionji.
- Enemies: Virtually every good female Deity in the House of Love, Naoto Shirogane and Kyouko Kirigiri, Madoka Kaname.
- Opposes: Tomaru Sawagoe, Minami Obuchi, Natsumi Koizumi, Kumi Mouri, Lord Djibril.
- Ascended after escaping the Disgraces for becoming perhaps the 2nd most infamous Yandere in all of anime (behind Yuno of course) in one of the most notorious yandere scenes of all time as a result of Yuuki Terumi and Izaya Orihara respectively trolling and manipulating her to kill Makoto, Sekai and Lord Djibril For the Lulz.
- Kotonoha supposedly trained with Bullseye for her swordsmanship, which could explain why she was able to slash Sekai's right side of her neck without the handsaw getting covered in blood. She actually trained Iaijutsu as a mortal, much to the surprise of many.
- What HAS been confirmed is that Ridley the dragon, of all people, has been seen being impressed with her techniques and COMFORTING her. Either there's some hidden sympathy in him or it could be something a bit more romantic. When he was told that the rumors of this were spreading, he blushed and told everyone to stop it. Not that it helped matters, as he was seen protecting her from Makoto and Sekai.
- Upon Tsukuyomi's ascension, both of them joined forces with Yuno Gasai and Nu-13, forming the Yandere Quartet.
- Kotonoha's cooking is absolutely atrocious. It's the other reason why Terumi keeps her around: for him it's heaven on Earth and he loves seeing other gods cringe anyway.
- Was... Quite surprised to see her former ally Makoto Itou back in the Pantheon, as an actual deity too. She stopped being enemies with him after she found out he ascended to be with her, though she did notice the venom Makoto had for Terumi because of the event that made them enemies. This isn't going to end well...
- Kotonoha was even more surprised that Sekai Saionji was ascending into the Pantheon too, sharing Houses with her at that. She inmediately clashed with her over Makoto after Sekai tried to kill him for talking with her. However, their relationship is no longer considered that of bitter enemies, as they have found that they can get along so long as the subject of conversation is not Makoto. Though if Makoto ever enters into the conversation, well...
Lawrence and Holo
Kraft Lawrence and Holo the Wise Wolf, God and Goddess of Divergent Lifespan Lovers
- Theme Song: "Tabi no Tochuu"
- Lesser God and Goddess
- Symbol: A bag of wheat
- Both - Road Trip Romance, Unresolved Sexual Tension, Mayfly-December Romance, Will They or Won't They?, Interspecies Romance, Single Woman Seeks Good Man
- Lawrence - Non-Action Guy, Intrepid Merchant, Nice Guy, Muggle, Distressed Dude, Guile Hero
- Holo - Manic Pixie Dream Girl, Really 700 Years Old, Unusual Ears, Cute Monster Girl, Canis Major, The Woobie
- Domains: Love, Life And Death, Commerce, Travel
- Allies: Recette
- Their romance is among the most developed and complex of any couple in the pantheon, and they have had to overcome many obstacles to make it work out.
- Ascended into the pantheon after using their wily economic skills to successfully extort the position out of the Main House. They get along with Recette because of this, and Holo is fond over how cute she is.
Mana Aida/Cure Heart
Mana Aida, Goddess of Girl-On-Girl Harem
(Cure Heart, Oogai Middle School's Student Council President
- Theme Song: "Mana's Theme".
- Lesser Goddess (Intermediate Goddess when using her power-up, Greater Goddess when using Pantheon Mode)
- Symbols: The Lovely Commune and the Lavies/Lovies/Loveads in her Hair Ribbon.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Brimming With Love, Golden Heart and Hair in Magical Girl Warrior Form (Because Her Powers Dyed Said Hair), Essentricly Effective Student Council President, Excelling in Studies and Sports (But NOT Singing), Heart Beatdown, Complete Selflessness, Skilled, but Naďve, Never Giving Up, Counter-Evil Laugh, Mana's Harem, Badasses note .
- Domains: Love (both metaphorical and literal), Magic, Combat, Studies.
- Allies: All the Pretty Cures (especially Makoto Kenzaki/Cure Sword), Daigo Kiryu/Kyoryu Red, Tyler Navarro/Dino Charge Red Ranger (both shares many traits with her), Mai Shiranui, Domon Kasshu, Nanoha Takamachi, Gentaro Kisaragi, Kamina, Kotomi Ichinose, Sol Badguy, Yoko Littner, Dick Grayson/Nightwing, Regina
- Enemies: Uh… nope? (Unless they cross the Moral Event Horizon).
- Opposes: Crazy Frog.
- When Mana entered the Pantheon, it didn't take long for her to get herself a harem consisting of girls liking her. The legends of 'Mana's Harem' is no slouch after all. Mai Shiranui felt like she's gotten herself a rival…
- She has decided that as she grows up, she'd like to apply as the Goddess of Prime Ministers.
- Mana is known for trying to befriend her enemies a lot and feels like she has no enemies as of yet. How long it will last, we may never know. Although she does have taken notice that amongst the Toku Base, it looks like Black Hole has also obtained the power of the being she fought in the mortal realm, King Selfish.
- She occasionally trains with Domon Kasshu to improve her Heart Beatdown, My Sweet Heart. However, she still has a long way to go before she can surpass the Sekiha Love Love Tenkyoken.
- And for the love of Gods out here, if you ever hear her deciding to sing... RUN LIKE CHILDREN!! Oh and cover your ears too.
- She will be immediately Bound and Gagged whenever she sings, just like with Kotomi Ichinose and her violin...
- ...Which is exactly how Kotomi and Mana met. They may have nearly deafened the whole Pantheon with their duet, and Kotomi is rather uncomfortable about Mana's ''affections" and "advances". However, they enjoy telling each other how they believe miracles and hope are born.
- But, as of now, the worst time she had to sing was when Crazy Frog of the Disgraces decided to hack into all the computers across the entire Pantheon. Needless to say, she was blissfully unaware that she was adding fuel to the fire to all the massive annoyance. It took one ANGRY Gabriel Belmont in dragon form to put a stop to Crazy Frog's plan. She apologized profusely when she learned of what happened.
- She is not to be confused with that other Mana, but she's always willing to forgive that mistake.
- Not even The Joker would dare to make an Evil Laugh in front of her. Despite his complete and willing loss of sanity, even he knows that she will Evil Laugh him right back and then receive an embarrassing Shut Up, Hannibal! Kirk Summation.
- She is on good terms with Kamina, but he warns her about being around Yoko. Naturally, she doesn't listen and she nearly had her world invaded by The Selfishes for a second time. She got lucky because it wasn't exactly a straight, two-sided love in the first place. Cue I Warned You from Kamina.
- Lately, many Deities are gossipping about her being a spotlight-hog, but her genuinely heroic actions are more memorable than that, specially after her final battle against the Proto-Jikochuu. At least many admit that she's better than Alice Albernathy. Even her direct sucessor Megumi Aino/Cure Lovely speaks well of her, remembering the fact that they met each other in one of the annual Pretty Cure All-Stars reunions.
Michael Garret and Fasalina
Michael Garret and Fasalina, God and Goddess of Love Between Prisoner And Kidnapper
- Lesser God & Goddess
- Symbols: Chibi Saudade of Sunday & Chibi Dahlia of Wednesday hugging each other
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Prisoners getting attracted by their kidnappers (and vice versa), Seemingly 'normal-lived' enemies, Sex Scene, Robot-fighting.
- Domains: Love, Captivity, Robots.
- Followers: Argo Gulski and Nastasha Zabikov, Artemis and Holly
- At first, Fasalina was a servant of the God of Kidnappers, but after kidnapping and accidentally deifying Michael, she genuinely loved him and vice versa. After much disagreement with her patron God, Michael helped her break away from his rule and they relocate here. Although they were often labeled as 'misguided' or 'evil', they seem to be treating others kindly here.
- They made their House really sturdy and impossible to fall down. One of the things that traumatized them are falling ceilings and rocks of death.
Michiru Kaioh/Sailor Neptune
Michiru Kaioh, Goddess of Feminine Lesbians
(Sailor Neptune, Princess Neptune, Michelle, Michi.)
- Lesser Goddess.
- Symbol: Her Neptune Crystal and her Deep Sea Mirror.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good.
- Portfolio: Magical Girl Warrior, The Ojou, Silk Hiding Steel, Lady of War, Lipstick Lesbian, Elegant Classical Musician, Magic Mirror, Musical Assassin, Lovable Alpha Bitch.
- Domains: Water, Foresight, and Music.
- Love Interest: Haruka Tenoh
- Ascended: Usagi Tsukino, Setsuna Meioh, Hotaru Tomoe, Ami Mizuno, Makoto Kino, Mamoru Chiba, Mami Tomoe, Signum, Utena Tenjou, Himeko Kurusugawa, Chikane Himemiya, Yuri Tsukikage, Tomoyo Daidouji, Oren Pierre Alfonzo, and most good gods in the house of music.
- Non-ascended: The Sailor Senshi.
- Conflicting Opinion: Homura Akemi.
- Enemies: Death Phantom, Chaos, YHVH.
- She was a former follower of several gods before ascending, and is quite glad to see several of the other Senshi in the Pantheon. She spends most of her time with Haruka, though.
- Gets along well with many of the other ladies of war in the Pantheon, but is the closest to Mami, Signum, and Utena.
- Michiru has an occasional tendency to remind Sayaka of a gender-bent Kamijou, but the two are still on good terms.
- Spends most of her time in the House of Music with her violin, but occasionally floats into the House of Prophecy due to her limited precognitive abilities.
- After Haruka was introduced to Sakura, she's gotten closer to Tomoyo.
- Is not sure what to think of Homura Akemi. While she does sympathize with her motives, she finds her actions rather extreme.
Miia, Papi, Centaurea, Suu, Meroune and Rachnera
Miia, Papi, Centaurea, Suu, Meroune and Rachnera, Co-Goddesses of Interspecies Romance
- Lesser Deities
- Symbols: A heart with a snake tail wrapped around it (Miia); a winged heart with her Ahoge sticking out of the top (Papi); a heart with a sword and horseshoe behind it (Centaurea); a slimy-looking blue heart with her antennae (Suu); a heart with a crack down the center, decorated with pink scales like her tail (Meroune); a black heart decorated with her skull design (Rachnera).
- Allignment: Lawful Good (Centaurea), Neutral Good (Miia, Papi, Suu, Meroune) and Chaotic Good (Rachnera)
- Portfolio: Cute Monster Girls, Fanservice.
- Miia: Snake People, Snakes Are Sexy, The Tease.
- Papi: Harping on About Harpies, Incredibly Short Attention Span, Older Than They Look, Friend to All Children.
- Centaurea: Our Centaurs Are Different, Adorkables.
- Suu: Blob Monsters, Innocent Fanservice Girls, Voluntary Shapeshifting.
- Meroune: Our Mermaids Are Different, Netorare, Perky Goths.
- Rachnera: Spider People, Dark Is Not Evil, Broken Birds, Casual Kink.
- Allies: Kraft and Holo, Mordin Solus, Latias, Arturia (for Centaurea)
- Enemies: ZEX, Ariel (for Meroune), Melona (for Suu)
- Considered on some level to be the Good Counterparts to ZEX, or at least the "less squicky" counterparts. They give their blessings to those who wish for a meaningful relationship outside their species.
- Ascended when sales of their manga managed to beat out Bleach and Attack on Titan on the New York Times Best-Sellers list. Ichigo and Eren were quoted as saying: "What the...but that...there's no way in...HOW?!?"
- Miia spends a lot of time taking courses from Mordin, hoping to pick up some...tricks for "Darling" and her to try when next she sees him. Whether "Darling" will take her up on her offers or not when the time comes remains to be seen.
- Meroune began hyperventilating when she met Sayaka Miki, to the point she actually passed out. When she regained consciousness, the mermaid practically BEGGED Sayaka for her autograph. The confused and unnerved magical girl complied, and Meroune passed out again from sheer joy.
- Centaurea spends a lot of time in the House of Combat, honing her sword skills so that she can better protect "Master". She virtually hero-worships Arturia.
- Despite their similar natures, Papi is understandably scared of Taokaka.
- Meroune reserves a blazing hatred for Ariel, who she claims butchered her favorite fairy tale. The Little Mermaid was a TRAGEDY, dammit! Although she HAS been heard humming Les Poissons now and then, and while she thoroughly enjoys the surface world, she admits "Under The Sea" is VERY catchy.
- With her recent realization that a tragic romance may not be as fun as she expected, she's been trying to muster the courage to apologize to Ariel for treating her so badly.
- Suu and Melona don't get along well at all: Melona had chosen Papi for her latest round of teasing, and Suu took...exception. Melona's attempt to dissolve Papi's outfit backfired spectacularly (and literally) when Suu jumped in the way, absorbing the acid and firing it right back.
- There appears to be a new member on the verge of joining the crew: a Dullahan named Lala. The current verdict is that she needs a bit more exposure before she is officially deified.
Scott Pilgrim Earned A Seat On The Pantheon! New Title: God of Fighting To Be With Your Love
- Theme Song: Scott Pilgrim Anthem
- Awesome (ie Lesser) God
- New Symbol Unlocked: Heart T-Shirt and The Power of Love sword
- Alignment Level Up: From Chaotic Neutral To Neutral Good
- Portfolio Multiplier: Adorkability, Crouching Morons, Hidden Badasses, Jerks with Hearts of Gold, Tetris Effect, Medium Awareness
- Domain Stats: Love +1, Clue-Gaining+1, Redemption+1, Awesome+1
- Gained Followers: +7
- Travis Touchdown, Sonic the Hedgehog, Link, and Hyodo Issei have joined the party!
- Found a shortcut through Subspace leading right into the Pantheon of Love. Also earned $35.20.
- Gets along somewhat surprisingly well with Travis Touchdown since they're both otakus.
- Keeps on asking Sonic what the cheat codes are for his second game. Sonic states that he has no idea what Scott is talking about.
- Maintains close ties with Issei; the two are often seen hanging out and talking about their respective girlfriends - Rias and Ramona. He would also let him sneak into the House of Romance with Rias just so they can make out. They both are antagonistic towards Gideon Gordon Graves, too.
- Has impressed the Final Fantasy IV gods for knowing their bassline for the wild battle theme (although he insists that it's called Final Fantasy II in confusion to Firion and the Emperor)
Syaoran Li, God of Prolonged Confessions
- Rank: Lesser God
- Symbol: His Rashinban sensory device.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Cannot Spit It Out, Allergic to Love, The Rival, The Comically Serious, Defrosting Ice King, Dogged Nice Guy, Grumpy Bear, Jerkass Façade, Kung-Fu Wizard, Outnumbered Sibling, Paper Talismans, Puppy Love, Wise Beyond His Years.
- Domains: Love, Friendship, Magic.
- Allies: Sakura Kinomoto, Kero, Tomoyo Daidouji, Fujitaka Kinomoto, Yuko Ichihara, Indiana Jones.
- Non-Ascended: Meiling Li.
- Enemies: Lucifer, anyone who threatens Sakura.
- Conflicting Opinion: Homura Akemi.
- Ascended to the Pantheon following the events of the Great Upheaval in order to protect Sakura from Lucifer and some of the GUAC members who're willing to threaten her (save for Homura Akemi).
- Aware of his alternate selves from other universes. But when he learnt of the full details of their existence, he spent four hours sitting quietly trying to register all he knew, though he was glad they shared their passion for archaeology.
- When he first met Indiana Jones, Syaoran brought his sword with him as a mark of respect. He got the shock of his life when Dr. Jones shot it out of his hand. Learning Syaoran's intentions, Indy apologised and invited him and Fujitaka to an archaeological dig.
- Often butts heads with Kero, but when it comes to Sakura, both work together through Teeth-Clenched Teamwork.
- Felt he was a good swordsman until he entered the House of Bladed Weapons, and was quickly intimidated by number of impressive users and weapons. Ended up getting into a fight with Roronoa Zoro which ended in a tie. By pure chance, Kenpachi Zaraki was wandering the House and was impressed by Syaoran's skills. As soon as Syaoran got a taste of Kenpachi's spiritual energy, he had to run for his life out of the building to escape the blood knight.
The Prince and Elika
The Prince and Elika, God and Goddess of Playful Romantic Banter
- Lesser God and Goddess
- Alignment: Chaotic Good and Lawful Good respectively
- Symbol: Prince's scimitar and gauntlet and Elika's necklace.
- Domain: Love, Theater.
- Followers: Rick and Evey, Indy and any of his female love interests, Nathan Drake, Han Solo and Princess Leia
- Enemy: Yahtzee.
- Having recently took over the role, neither will outright state whether they're an item or not. The Prince would also like you to know that he most definitely did not lock Douglas Fairbanks in a cupboard to get the job. No sirree.
- Outside of their banter, they work greatly as a team. Both are agile and good at parkour, Elika can save Prince from tricky situations and they are a great team in combat.
- The Prince can be seen wandering around the Pantheon, still searching for his donkey.
- Was once chased by The Dahaka but then it discovered that this was not the same Prince and after giving him a glare left him confused as to what just happened.
The Trolls, Gods and Goddesses of Multidimensionally Entangled Lovers
Team Adorabloodthirsty; Individually:
Aradia Megido, Tavros Nitram, Sollux Captor, Karkat Vantas, Nepeta Leijon, Kanaya Maryam, Terezi Pyrope, Vriska Serket, Equius Zahhak, Gamzee Makara, Eridan Ampora, and Feferi Peixes.)
- Ten of the twelve are Lesser Gods and Goddesses; Aradia Megido and Vriska Serket are Intermediate Goddesses
- Symbol: Any suit of standard playing cards, or an arrangement of twelve appropriately colored zodiac signs.
- Alignment: Probably at least one of each (but most are Jerkasses)
- Portfolio: Theme Naming around the Western Zodiac, Falling In Love With Aliens (Kanaya, Karkat, Terezi, and Vriska only), Being Reared By Wild Animals, Being Played By A Game Because It Can't Go Any Other Way
- Domains: Dream and Love are shared by all twelve, but they each have at least one other domain as well.
- Allies: Each troll has his/her own. note
- Enemies: Each troll has his/her own, but they all oppose Lord English, and only Vriska doesn't oppose Terumi Yuuki, but they're not allies. Eridan, for example, used to oppose the entire House of Magic on the grounds that magic is fake.
- The Romantic Comedy gone Serial Escalation: Troll society has four different types of relationships, all based on biological imperative, which must all be fulfilled for each individual to reach romantic fulfillment. Naturally, this leads to problems.
- The four kinds of troll love are:
- Matespritship ("Flushed Quadrant", ♥): Conventional romantic love.
- Kismesis ("Caliginous Quadrant", ♠): Mutual hate that, somehow, leads to procreation in the same manner as matespritship.
- Moirallegiance ("Pale Quadrant", ♦): Two trolls temper each others' attributes.
- Auspistice ("Ashen Quadrant", ♣): This occurs when a third troll is introduced into a kismesis to stabilize the relationship so as to prevent kismeses from killing each other and destabilizing the social order.
- Ascended after a lengthy explanation on how this all works. Gained power when it was later revealed that through Sgrub they created the universe.
- Terumi considers some of them a "disgrace to the art of trolling" after having read some of their attempts. ("Some" meaning "everyone that isn't Vriska or Terezi".) And even those two clearly have emotional problems that Terumi just loves to mess with.
- It's believed that if Vriska ever fought Bernkastel the universe would undergo a Reality-Breaking Paradox from all the luck and probability manipulation. Nobody tells either deity this, for fear they would take it as a dare.
- Terezi can often be seen hanging around the House of Justice.
- Karkat and Vriska have both penned novels in their time beyond the fourth wall. The first wrote an allegedly historical romance about a resistance leader and his beloved disciple; the second was a rather...trashy story about the life and loves of Spinneret Mindfang, as 'recorded' in diary format. Despite accusations of preachiness and self-insertion respectively, both tales were well-received among the Pantheon.
- Gamzee was disappointed to find that the House lacked sopor, but managed to content himself with melange spice.
- Do not leave pictures of buckets laying around in public. They will find you disgusting for leaving such lewd material for everyone to see. No one is sure how they would react if they saw pictures of Kisume (a girl in a bucket), but it probably wouldn't be a good idea.
- Were a bit bewildered by Vol'jin in the House of Otherness; to quote Karkat, "THE FUCK? IS THAT WHAT TROLLS IN OTHER WORLDS AND TIMESTREAMS LOOK LIKE?" Likewise, Vol'jin was rather confused by the Alternian Trolls, and especially by their four romances. However, he agreed with the twelve alien trolls to call Matespritship, Moirallegiance, Auspistice, and Kismessisitude the Alternian-Beforan Romances.
- Feferi is currently working with Madoka to redeem Eridan. Though slightly jealous that Madoka's knowledge of Hope so clearly exceeds her moirail's, she is glad that someone is there to protect it.
- Karkat personally dislikes Princess Anna, but has taken it upon himself to convert her to the quadrant system- most commonly by arguing that her sisterhood with Elsa is a textbook moirallegiance. Anna is not convinced.
Tsubaki Yayoi, Goddess of One-Person Love
- Lesser Goddess (Intermediate Goddess as Izayoi)
- Theme Music: Condemnation Wings normally, becomes Justice Sword when she transforms into Izayoi.
- Symbol: Her Sealed Weapon Izayoi on her emblem (Tsubaki Yayoi), Her sword on her emblem (Izayoi).
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral; As Izayoi, Lawful Revolving Door
- Portfolio: Hero-Worshipper, Pitiful People, Being used as a metaphorical punching bag, Red Hair (Desirably So), Lady of War, Not-So-Good Light Strength, Temporal blindness, Clingy Jealous Girl, Being controlled by others (and breaking it).
- Domain: Love, War, Heroism
- Allies: Jin Kisaragi (though she wants it to be more), Reika Aoki, Hakumen, Noel Vermillion (After a bit of persuading), Makoto Nanaya, Cecil Harvey, Ky Kiske, Kain Highwind, Yukiko Amagi, Robin
- Enemies: Terumi Yuuki (After being finally told of the truth), Ragna the Bloodedge (It's Personal... sort of?), Handsome Jack.
- Formerly a follower of Parsee Mizuhashi (she technically still kinda), she used to follow Terumi and the GUAE all because Noel took away things she desired. It took the efforts of Edward Elric (who pointed out her hypocrisy of calling him and Noel sinners she claims the latter took away the opportunity to be with Jin and accusing the former supporting the "couple," when she herself claimed to serve justice in the GUAE under the effects of the Mind Eater), to bring her back to the GUAG. When she was told of the evils of Terumi and GUAE and how it corrupted NOL, Tsubaki finally knew what she had to do and aligned to the position of her dreams: Heroes.
- Still, like Litchi, she is to be put in the Token Evil Teammates quarters until there is a clear message about her Heel-Face Turn. Tsubaki didn't mind and considered it her atonement for being that much of a jealous girl. Noel, Makoto, Jin and Hakumen at least visit her a lot. Fortunately, she managed to graduate with flying colors and be accepted to the normal Pantheon in good graces again.
- Good or evil, there'a one thing that's constant. Her red hair is still gorgeous.
- That being said, her appearance reminds Naruto Uzumaki about his mother minus the graceful personality she has.
- Occasionally Thinks Like a Romance Novel, something which many Gods would mock her over due to utter naiveness. Well they don't say it in front of Jin or Hakumen, though...
- Is a member of the GUAG Five Sacred Knights.
- Once seen pictures of Jin with another girl by the name of Aoki Reika. Needless to say, she was jealous until Aoki corrected her that she has the same powers as him, and the two became friends.
- Has recently unlocked the full power of the Sealed Armagus: Izayoi.
- As of recent, one thing has been discovered about Tsubaki... She hates Ragna. Reasonings may look complicated, but she still blames him for the misfortunes happening to her circle of friends. Not even her redemption removes that aspect of hers.
- Has recently reformed The 3 Stooges of Torifune, a comedy troupe Tsubaki, Noel and Makoto formed during their school days.
- She has become enemies with Handsome Jack. He hates her because her voice sounds similar to one of his sworn enemies, and she hates him because he's as big of a jerk as Terumi.
- Is rather close to Robin, due to the fact she reminds him/her greatly of one of the Shepherds, Cordelia. She's also rather grateful Robin has offered to help pair up her and Jin, though she sometimes gets a little uncomfortable when Robin starts to sound like Jin.
Tsukune Aono and Moka Akashiya
Tsukune Aono and Moka Akashiya, God and Goddess of Battle Couples
- Lesser God and Goddess
- Symbol: Moka's Rosario
- Domains: Battle Couple, Love, Almost Kiss.
- Allies: The Yokai Academy Newspaper Club, Rito Yuuki, Momo Deviluke, The Golden Darkness, Tenchi Masaki, Yuji, Seras Victoria and Shana
- Followers: Kazuki Muto and Tokiko Tsumura, the majority of the Shepherds.
- Ascended into both love and war after a vicious lawsuit that resulted in joint custody.
- Were former followers of WALL-E and EVE but they were promoted after an athletics festival that turned into an all out brawl.
- Tsukune is not related to Miki Aono of the House of Mentalism.
- Both have further cemented their status since becoming Shinso Vampires and the official heirs to the legacy of Akasha Bloodriver.
- Since then, both Alucard and Demitri Maximoff have expressed interest in fighting either of the two or even both of them together. However, Tsukune's current trainer has stated that he is not yet 'up to par' and has told the two older vampires to take a rain check for the promise of an actual battle. They have since agreed and keep a lazy eye on his progress.
- Moka and Seras Victoria have been seen together as of late, with Moka being one of the nicer vampires that Seras has met and since befriended. Moka has commented that Seras's arm-shifting ability reminds her a lot of one of her sisters.
- They also have the dubious honor of being toted as being one of the better examples of a 'true young vampire couple', in direct opposition to Edward Cullen and Belle Swan. While Tsukune is a bit embarrassed about the entire thing, Moka relishes the idea of making them 'learn their place' by going up against them and their entire coven to prove who is the superior vampire couple, a statement which earned her the respect of many of her senior vampires.
- Rumor has it that others in the Pantheons have a betting pool as to if the future offspring of Moka and Tsukune will be able to 'handle' Edward's and Belle's daughter, Renesmee, and by handle, we mean a No-Holds-Barred Beatdown. Tsukune was understandably perturbed by the entire thing.
Sasami Masaki Jurai
Sasami Masaki Jurai, Mini-Goddess of Love Underdogs
- Demigoddess (shares a body with a Greater Goddess, is set to fuse and upgrade sometime around puberty)
- Symbol: A pair of cherry-shaped hair ribbons
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Princesses from Space, Part-Time Magical Girls, Cooking, Cute Young Girls Who Only Look Young, Extremely Suitable Mates
- Domains: Family, Space, Trickery
- Followers: Mutsumi Otohime, Nayuki Minase, Elizabeth "Betty" Cooper (Archie comics)
- Allies: Tenchi
- Sasami's role in the Love house is similar to that of a lady-in-waiting. While she knows she won't be the first one to land a mate, she doesn't lament her status, instead using her free time to fight evil.
Sekai Saionji, Goddess of Possessive Love
- Lesser Goddess
- Theme Song: Sekai
- Symbol: Her Knives covered in blood.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil/Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Killing Off Her Own Love Interest, Crazy Lovers, Manipulative Bitches, Clingy Jealous Girls, Stalkers With Crushes, Not Completely Nice But Still Emotionally Damaged Broken Cuties, Easily Exciteable Shorttanks, Having to Use a Very Revealing Outfit to Work, Meaningful Names, Oblivious Incestual Relations.
- Domains: Chaos, Evil, Love, Madness, Suffering, Trickery, Killing, (Oblivious) Incest.
- Allies: Makoto Itou, Yuno Gasai, Kano.
- Rival/Friendly Enemy/Worthy Opponent: Kotonoha Katsura.
- Enemies: Most Love goddesses, Yuuki Terumi, Izaya Orihara, Loki Laufeyson, Madoka Kaname.
- Opposes: Tomaru Sawagoe, Christian Grey, Anastasia Steele.
- High Priestess: Rose, her western counterpart.
- Ascended after being in Disgraces, Purgatory and then banished due to her rather infamous endings where she kills her own Love Interest Makoto after being scorned by him. It was long due for her ascension, having found no other good representation and she is Kotonoha Katsura's only match in combat anyway.
- Her first action in the Pantheon was trying to kill Makoto (what else?) after she saw him chatting with Kotonoha instead of going to congratulate her on their mutual ascension as promised. He tried to explain that he was trying to make peace with Kotonoha as they also promised to do after ascending but she didn't listen.
- Though unlike what many believe, she doesn't hate Kotonoha nor holds it against her for killing her. They are actually very good friends as long as the subject of conversation is not Makoto. Though if Makoto ever enters into the conversation, well...
- She HATES Terumi and Izaya for manipulating Kotonoha into killing her and Makoto. Only she can manipulate Kotonoha, damnit! She has tried several times to stab them with her knives but she always fails. Usually due to Terumi fighting back (needing to be sent back to her temple), but Izaya just dodges her strikes.
- Quite a jealous goddess, as she can't stand the thought of Makoto being with someone other than her. While most goddesses are relieved that she usually targets Makoto for this reason, Sekai is not above trying to eliminate the perceived competition like her counterpart Kotonoha.
- She has added Madoka to her list of enemies since Makoto has been paying more attention to the pinkhead rather to her. Never mind this is more platonic on Makoto's part...
- Once tried to kill Loki, confusing him for Makoto, apparently she thought that he was cheating on her as he didn't show up to a date they were supposed to have. Nobody understands how she made this mistake, as they look NOTHING alike. She keeps insisting that his voice sounds similar to Makoto's.
- Sekai is currently taking Knife Kombat Klasses with Kano, being the very first student to train under the tutelage of the Black Dragon leader.
Ulrich Stern and Yumi Ishiyama
Vanessa Rene, Goddess of Non-Obvious LGBT
(Gatekeeper of Happiness)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A pair of tinted glasses
- Alignment: Neutral Good, slight Chaotic tendencies
- Portfolio: Christmas Cake, Les Yay, Taking the Bullet, Maybe Coming Back
- Domains: School, Work, War, Love, Intelligence
- Followers: Willow, Michiru, Graham Chapman, Nadie and possibly Jodie, Will, Dirk Strider
- Allies: Madlax, Elenore Baker, Dumbledore, Batgirl
- Enemies: Friday Monday, Altena.
Yumi Fukuzawa, Goddess of Romantic Friendship
(Rosa Chinensis En Bouton)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A Rosary
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Loving Sachiko, Chance Encounters, Moe, Bashfulness, Selflessness, Kinda-Sorta-Catholic Schoolgirls
- Domains: Love, Friendship, Longing, Determination, Charm.
- Followers: Shinobu, Nana Komatsu and Nana Osaki.
- Allies: Sei
- Yumi would gladly offer her position to Sachiko, as long as she can enjoy her beautiful eyes. It hasn't stopped Sei from keeping her eyes (and hands) all over her, though.
Clark and Lex
Clark and Lex, Gods of Villain Love
- Symbol: Green Rocks.
- Alignment: Lawful Good (Clark)/Evil (Lex).
- Portfolio: Victims of Foe Yay, Rivals Turned Evil, Intergenerational Friendships, Poor Security, Those Who Aren't So Different, Wangst Sufferers.
- Domain: Good, Evil, Balance.
- Allies Light Yagami and L, the Master and the Doctor.
- While shadows of the true Superman and Lex Luthor, the Smallville incarnations' Villain Love was so profound that it warped reality and earned them their own place in the Pantheon.
- Clark is probably the only person on the planet who doesn't know about that one time when Lex stole forty of his favorite cakes (or maybe it was pies), an act that could only be described by onlookers as "terrible".
- The Joker has eyes on this position for himself and "Batsy" but Batman wants nothing to do with it.
Emi Ibarazaki, Hanako Ikezawa, Lilly Satou, Rin Tezuka, Shizune Hakamichi, and Shiina "Misha" Mikado, Goddesses of Disabled Love Interests
- Symbol: A heart with a bandage on it
- Portfolio: Disabled Love Interests, cuteness, making even the most cynical and jaded of men get a bad case of The Feels, warming even the iciest of hearts, schoolgirls, Their physical disabilities hiding their own psychological frailties
- Domains: Love, Romance, Happiness, Tenderness
- Followers: Shouko Nishimiya
- Allies: Mikuru Asahina, Mai Tohika, Hinata Hyuga, WALL-E and EVE, Edward Scissorhands, Chiyo Mihama, and their love interest, Hisao Nakai.
- Enemies: Makoto Itou, Sekai Saionji, Kotonoha Katsura (and the rest of the Yandere Quartet by extension), Trollkaiger.
- Warmed the hearts of all the good and neutral gods in the Pantheon with their arrival. Those prone to bad cases of Cuteness Overload were effectively crippled for a week.
- There were all pleased to learn of Hisao's ascension and put aside some time to set up a celebration.
- Edward Scissorhands has particular fondness for them, and he makes sure to dress their hair every chance he gets. The Girls see him as a very lovable big brother, and Lilly in particular is very fond of him and invites him to tea often.
- One thing to particularly note about Hanako: Giving her overprotection would instead incur her wrath. And it is depressing. Despite this, she is good friends with Chie Satonaka of the House of Food. Chie understands how shallow and self-serving a Declaration of Protection can be, as she can attest from her encounter with her Shadow Archetype.
- Regrettably, however, an unfortunate series of events has left Hanako fearful of Chie's childhood friend and teammate, Yukiko Amagi of the House of Travel. Chie had been introducing Hanako to Yukiko, and the two were hitting it off pretty well when Yuuki Terumi decided to crash the party as payback for an earlier "Inn"-cident. Yukiko managed to match him insult for insult, before he finally lost his temper and tried to attack her outright. Before Chie could stop her, Yukiko summoned her Persona and turned Terumi into a screaming fireball. Unfortunately, the sight sent Hanako into a panic attack, and nowadays she shies away from Yukiko whenever she approaches, utterly unable to speak. Yukiko has expressed a lot of regret for this: she hadn't noticed Hanako's burns hidden under her hair, and has a sinking feeling that it was what Terumi had been planning all along.
- On the plus side, both Chie and Yukiko find Hanako Ikezawa much more agreeable than their mortal classmate, Hanako Ohtani.
- Hanako also gets along with Haru Ichinose in the House of Life and Death, due to their similar pasts and desire for normalcy.
- Don't try to engage Rin in conversation; even Freud gave up after two hours of trying to understand whatever the hell she was trying to say; Rin says the problem must be in his pants, Freud is investigating. Trollkaiger are giving her a wide berth, considering the effort needed to get a response from her not worth it (as Taokaka can attest) and bringing better returns elsewhere.
- Emi is making fast friends with the Science and Transport deities; she's often more than willing to try out new modes of locomotion, with varying degrees of success.
- Due to both being goddesses of love and Proper Ladies (as well as both being visually challenged), Lilly has made fast freinds with Tsubaki Yayoi; Hanako also gets on well with fellow shy girl Noel Vermillion and Makoto Nanaya who can relate to being made fun of because of her appearance. Lilly is also fond of inviting Mami Tomoe for tea.
- Given that they (particularly Lilly) would make easy targets for pranks and other misdemeanors, Dick 'Robin' Grayson (due to his experience with disabled girlfriends) has been put on stand by just in case the likes of Trollkaiger try anything. They haven't. Yet…
- Misha is technically not disabled which would disqualify her from entry, but Shizune made it clear, in her own unique way, that her entrance into the Pantheon was non-negotiable.
- After some coaching from Archer, she has developed her own version of Unlimited Blade Works. Simon, Kamina and Yoko have expressed an interest in having her join Team Dai-Gurren when she isn't busy translating for Shizune.
Erik, God of Obsessive Love
(The Angel of Music, The Opera Ghost, The Phantom of the Opera)
- Theme Music: The Phantom of the Opera
- Symbol: A white mask on a black background accompanied by a red rose with a black ribbon
- Alignment: Varies depending on his current level of sanity
- Portfolio: Musicals, Villain Love Songs, Compelling Voice, Stalking Is Love, Murder the Hypotenuse, and Dramatic Unmask
- Domains: Music, Chandeliers, Pipe Organs, Mad Artists, Masquerade Balls, Villain Love Songs, Mirrors, General Stalking Behavior (including hypnotizing the person, isolating them, threatening to kill off their other love interest, etc.)
- Followers: Karasu Karasu, Anakin Skywalker, Gauron Gauron, Severus Snape, Helga Pataki
- Allies: Madame Giry, the Persian.
- Rarely leaves his lair/torture chamber convinced that his face will forever keep him from humanity despite the large amount of fangirls who come to pay homage each morning.
- Because his power to attract women despite his actions was conferred upon him by the Keeper of the Music of the Night, they are permanently psychically bonded.
J.D. and Turk
J.D. and Turk, Gods of Fanon-fueled Guy Love
(Vanilla Bear and Chocolate Bear)
- Symbol: A notebook with a horse with a sword on his head on the cover
- Theme: Guy Love
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Salt and Pepper Relationships, Bunny Ears Lawyers, Cloudcuckoolanders, Victims of Ho Yay, Inner Monologues, Black Best Friends
- Domain: Healing, Radiance, Competition, Emotion, Pride
- Allies/Followers/Those Who Can Sympathise: Naruto and Sasuke; Troy Barnes and Abed Nadir (Community); John Egbert, Dave Strider, Karkat Vantas, and the other male Trolls (Homestuck), the Winchester brothers (Supernatural)
- Smooth operators all the way. Turk was married at one point, but he spent most of his time on Earth hanging out with J.D., even when he was married.
Kiyone and Mihoshi
Keima Katsuragi, Self-Proclaimed God of Dating Sims
(The Capturing God, Otamegane)
- Symbol: A PFP
- Theme: Love~Distance to Kiss (Main Theme)
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Dating Sim Lovers, Preference for Virtual Women, Genre Savviness, Falling for (and confessing to) a girl he cannot shoehorn into any Dating Sim stereotype
- Domain: Love, Space, Video Games
- Pines after: Kotomi Ichinose.
- In a Relationship with: Chihiro Kosaka
- Allies: Tomoko Kuroki (despite being inclined to the Otome variety).
- (Rather idiotic) High Priest: Akihisa "Aki" Yoshii (shared with Beat)
- Followers: Takumi Nishijou, Shido Itsuka, Renge Houshakuji (On the Otome side of his title, at least)
- Deathly afraid of: The GUAE Yandere Quartet (particularly Kotonoha Katsura and Yuno Gasai)
- Not interested in: Anyone else.
- Has a very, very Long List of names of women he's seen and wooed in dating sims, including all types of triggers and event flags. Has applied this knowledge to real-world women, but never in a quest to get some of his own.
- Recently though, after having gone back to the past via Mental Time Travel to ensure that his current timeline stays as it is, he goes ahead and confesses to a real girl (who turns out to be one of Aila Jyrkiäinen's former followers in the House of Food, and has just ascended (thanks to his Love Confession) in the House of Personal Appearance). Some deities in this house were quite surprised of this development, since they were actually expecting him to be too engrossed to his 2D heroines to be bothered by reality.
- When asked about his decision, Keima quickly replied that it was simply to put an end to his harem issues. Nonetheless, he clarified that he is not one to give in to the 3-D world so easily (Although some deities could actually see that he really has fallen in love with a real girl).
- Rio and Fuschia welcomed Keima's decision since it served proof that he has finally grown out of his strictly-2D obsessiveness, although he hasn't completely quit the Dating Sim business yet. Momo, however, was the most shocked out of the deities here since she was already planning a Harem End for him... and his confession just threw that option out on the water.
- Alexander the Great denied him of using the title "God of Conquest", but still maintained good relations with him due to interests in applying game strategies. Keima has not commented on the former's statement as he's still busy with his PFP.
- While he has been continuously evading Kotonoha as much as possible in this very house, the fact that his seiyuu has been billed as Akira Ishida's Spiritual Successor has him set in the crosshairs of a far greater threat: The Goddess of Yandere herself.
- Luckily for him, Hayate and Aila extended help to him in keeping the two out of his personal realm. In return for the latter's assistance though, he has been busy helping her out in her dilemma with her somewhat dense partner Reiji.
- He's rather skeptic about his just-appointed High Priest Aki: while the latter shares Keima's passion for games (to the point that Aki aims to be his successor thereof), and the fact that they share the same voice, Aki's too much of an idiot to begin with. Nonetheless he has put him on observation status just in case.
- Ever since the grand opening of the House of Gaming, he has been seen frequenting the Galge section, purchasing almost every latest release thereof. Notwithstanding the fact that he was offered a spot there.
Mahiro Yasaka, God of Unwanted Love from Cosmic Beings and Forks
- Symbol: A three-pronged fork.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Unwanted Love from Cosmic Beings, Improbable Weapon User with Forks, Badass Normal, Nice Guy, (Somehow still) Only Sane Man, Male Tsundere
- Domains: (Unwanted) Love, Weapons
- Allies: Nyarko, Hasta, Cuuko, Keima Katsuragi, Almaz, Hyodo Issei (so and so)
- Enemies: The OTHER Nyarlathotep, any one who malign Cthulhu Mythos
- Former Enemies: Mitsuszane Kureshima (for bringing out Nyarko's dark side)
- Ascended with Nyarko, who practically dragged him in. There was no way she would ascend without her sweetheart.
- Aside of Nyarko (a.k.a. Nyarlathotep, The Crawling Chaos), he also has Hasta (a.k.a. Hastur, The Unspeakable One) and eventually Cuuko (a.k.a. Cthugha, The Burning One) after his love in different ways. Oh, and that isn't including every one else attracted to him.
- Do not underestimate his fork. The fork is the strongest weapon in the universe (or so he claims). After all, he can keep three Lovecraftian deities in check with one.
- Aside of stabbing people with it, he also has a good aim with them. He was once able to a triple 300 on a dartboard using forks, which even made Bullseye slightly impressed.
- He has gotten some help from people from House of Love, mainly Keima Katsuragi, to help him overcome his inability to confess his feelings. He really doesn't like the help, especially if it involves Dating Sims. He had enough of them after being stuck in one.
- Malign Cthulhu Mythos around him at your own risk. He is a huge fan of those works and will stab the person who malign them with a fork. However, he hasn't gathered enough courage to talk to the man behind the writings himself, even though he has the chance to do so.
- He might seem normal, but he actually has one supernatural ability on him: the ability to not be affected by shifts on time-space continuum. GUAG wishes to have him use this ability to assist them, due of him being rather low profile, but Mahiro himself doesn't like to be dragged into things like this. He can also resist the effects of seeing creature's true form more easily, though whenever or not this is an actual ability or he has simply gotten used to it is in question.
- Also present in House of Weapons.
- Heard about this thing called "Project: Alternate Gentaro" and is most concern about Nyarko, who wishes to get revenge on the guy behind it, Mitsuzane Kureshima. The only think what he can hope is that her desire for revenge doesn't overcome her completely, even if it means he has to knock sense into her.
- Unfortunately, his worst fear came true, as not only would had Nyarko willingly bludgeon Mitsuzane to death out of revenge, but after being turned into Chaos!Nyarko due of All-Star Power, she almost killed him before Mahiro stepped in, and then Chaos!Nyarko almost killed Mahiro if he hadn't delivered a Armor-Piercing Question at her.
- While he hates what Mitsuzane's done overall, he knows that Mitsuzane does not deserve to be mutilated by Nyarko and offered him pity. Mitsuzane hates that someone like Mahiro would pity him and is vowing to kill Mahiro when he has the chance.
- However, after Mitsuzane did his Heel-Face Turn, not only did Micchy thank Mahiro for showing some compassion forwards him, Mahiro also forgave Micchy, even if he still remembers what his actions did in the past.
- After the destruction of "Friendship Asylum", he and Nyarko did their best to get Hasta and Cuuko into the Pantheon so that they can be together and for Mahiro's safety. Where Mahiro has stated that the three of them can get on his nerves, they are too important to him.
- Really only friends with Issei due the fact that he needed to be the voice of reason for Cuuko regarding the accident between the two of them. He doesn't hate him, but he doesn't talk to him that much.
- Sort of the de facto leader for Special Lovers Squad's "Love Interest" portion, but due the fact that its not even a proper group, it is just a silly title. Though it did make him befriend Almaz due of feeling like they aren't that different regarding their adventures.
Masaya Aoyama, God of Unreasonably Hated Love Interests
- Symbol: The letter "mu"
- Alignment: Lawful Good (Lawful Evil when possessed)
- Portfolio: Kendo Team Captains, Those with Instant Fanclubs, Mysterious Protectors, Host Bodies of Scary Dogmatic Aliens, Those Who Are In There Somewhere, Children Of Parents That Force Children to Get Perfect Grades
- Domains: Love, Charm, Loneliness, Loyalty, Strength, Otherness.
- Allies: Ichigo Momomiya, Ron Weasley
- Followers (or just people who run into his temple to hide): Chiba Mamoru, Ron and Ginny Weasley, Mai, Raul, Relena Darlia/Peacewalker, Kennedy, Rothio, Minerva
- Consort and former priest of Ichigo, Goddess of Catgirls, he ascended to the Pantheon after one too many attempts on his life. Holds a silent grudge against those that want bad boys or stalkers, but will act nice to them up front and has been seen playing chess with Erik.
Romeo and Juliet
Romeo Montague and Juliet Capulet, God and Goddess of Star-Crossed Love
- Symbol: The Veronan coat of arms.
- Alignment: Both Chaotic Good
- Both: Those With Feuding Families, Suicide, Death by Poor Communication, Really Quick Marriages, Love at First Sight, Staying Together in Death, Broken Cuties.
- Romeo: Emo Teenagers, Hot Bloodedness, Impulsiveness Leading to Tragedy, Idiot Heroes, Tragic Heroes, Fatal Flaws, Constantly Changing Love.
- Juliet: Wiser Women, Smitten Teenage Girls, Runaway Fiancees, Defiance of Arranged Marriages.
- Domains: Love, Death, War, Youth.
- Followers: Tony and Maria.
- Superior: William Shakespeare.
- Allies: The Katawa Girls, Heart Aino, Setsuko Ohara, Artix von Krieger.
- Enemies: Frollo, Voldemort, The Prisoner, Natasha.
- Opposes: Edward Cullen and Bella Swan.
- After their death, the two found solace in the Pantheon, where they could always be together forever. They give their blessings to any and all Star-Crossed Lovers in the hope that they all will eventually find happiness.
- They don't get along with Edward and Bella because the two don't understand the utter tragedy Romeo and Juliet had to go through, and the fact that their lives are just too perfect, but said perfection is so twisted to start with.
- They were reincarnated various times, once in a modern setting, then in space and recently as yard gnomes.
- Artix met up with them and told them of their reincarnations whom a hero went to the underworld and brought them back to the living to have a new beginning. The two wept tears of joy and have been eternally grateful to the paladin.
Saori Takebe, Goddess of Kidanova Wannabes
- Theme song: Koi ni LOVE Shite, SUNNY GIRL
- Symbol: A cellphone with the Anglerfish team strap showing an image of a Panzer IV Ausf. tank
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Looking for love while in high school and failing at it, Being the Radio Operator for the Anglerfish team, Being friends with Mako since childhood, Being the only member of Anglerfish Team that can cook
- Domains: Love, Tanks, Texting
- Allies: Miho Nishizumi, Hana Isuzu, Mako Reizei, Shirabe Tsukuyomi, Yomi, Mark Jamison Shepard, Millhiore Filliano Biscotti, Leonmitchelli Galette des Rois and Couvert Eschenbach Pastillage, The Nagarekawa Girls, Any good love deities
- Enemies: Any evil love deities, Anyone who harms her friends, Azula
- Is jealous of: Anyone in a relationship
- The court of the gods were reviewing footage of Saori's many (failed) attempts at love and feeling bad for her, they decided to ascend her feeling that she would have a better chance at love in the pantheon.
- They were also very impressed by how fast she was able to text her teammates in a desperate situation without the use of her radio equipment.
- Saori is a valuable member of The Anglerfish Team as she is responsible for Communicating between Miho's tank and the other units during matches.
- She's also a very skilled cook so Saori will often go to the house of food to make lunches for her friends whenever they hang out or have a match.
- Saori often asks other gods to come to her for love advice, but whenever she does there will often be one or two gods who ask her about how successful her love life has been and it never ends well... for Saori.
- If any deity thinks they'll be able to get the upper hand on The Anglerfish Team just because you're listening in on Saori's radio communications then think again because she more than capable of texting battle plans to her teammates.
- Saori was once approached by Shirabe Tsukuyomi because she mistook her voice for that of her best friend, Kirika Akatsuki and believing that an alliance with Saori would be helpful and because Saori is a pleasant person, Shirabe became friends with Saori.
- Upon ascension Saori was immediately greeted by The Nagarekawa girls because they thought that their manager Saori Nishifukai had ascended too and were shocked to find out that there was another Saori who had the same name and same appearance as their manager.
Serge Batouille and Gilbert Cocteau
Tenchi Masaki, God of Unneeded Harems
(Being of Heaven and Earth)
- Demigod (though some evidence might suggest that he might be a Greater God)
- Symbol: An embarrassed man being embraced and groped by a group of females.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Unlucky Everydudes, Chick Magnets, Magnetic Girlfriends, Pretty Freeloaders, Beware the Nice Ones
- Domains: Balance, Passion, Suffering, Competition
- Allies: Rito, Sasami
- Can't decide which of the Goddesses he likes the most.
- Even if nobody cared, or let alone look at Tenchi, he's shown to be quite a good fighter on his own.
- Understandably, Mahiro Yasaka understands what it feels like to have people oozing over you even if you don't want that. They do wonder which one has it worse.
WALL-E and EVE
WALL-E and EVE, God and Goddess of Heartwarming
(Waste Allocation Load Lifter - Earth Class, Extraterrestrial Vegetation Evaluator)
- Leitmotif: Define Dancing. Alternatively Down to Earth.
- Symbol: Pixar Logo (That, or the BnL logo)
- Alignment: WALL-E: Chaotic Good, EVE: Lawful Good
- Domains: Love, Loneliness, Travel, Loyalty, Mechanus
- Allies: Andrew Stanton, the Lorax, the Cast of Toy Story, Amaterasu Okami. Tsukune Aono and Moka Akashiya, Carl Fredricksen
- Enemies: AUTO, HAL 9000
- The entire Pantheon has unanimously agreed that any attempt to usurp, attack, or demean WALL-E and EVE's positions in the Pantheon will result in a horrible, HORRIBLE demise. Most likely by EVE.
- Friends with fellow deity Chance the Gardener and his companion Eve Rand. It's probably coincidental, but deities wonder…
- The two sometimes "dance" across the Pantheon, with many aspiring lovers take as a sign of eternal love and devotion to one another. They can sometimes be listening to some old "Hello Dolly!" videos and singing to the song "Put on your Sunday Clothes".
- WALL-E is known to be very curious with many of the items in the Pantheon and sometimes just wanders about picking up little knick-knacks and such. Many of the gods don't mind, and even if they did, EVE is close by with her gun ready.
Hisao Nakai, God of Heart Trauma
(Master of Romance
- Theme: Stride
- Symbol: A bandaged heart (shared with the Katawa Girls)
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Arrhythmia, Overcoming Angst, Snark, General Nice Guy, Bookworm, Clueless Chick Magnet, Second Love
- Domains: Health, Love, Adjustment
- Allies: Emi Ibarazaki, Hanako Ikezawa, Lilly Satou, Rin Tezuka, Shizune Hakamichi, and Shiina "Misha" Mikado, Kenji Setou, Yosuke Hanamura, Hal Emmerich, Goo, Mako Mankanshoku, Merrill, Bob Ross
- Enemies: Trollkaiger, Herobrine, Eric Cartman, Shinji Matou
- Conflicting Opinion: Dr. Cox
- Was rumoured to have ascended here after drunkenly falling to his death, much to his confusion.
- He's very close with Emi, Rin, Hanako, Shizune, Lilly and Misha and is apparently dating one of them though few seem to be sure who. Some suggested he was dating Misha to comfort her after a bad day but it was confirmed that was not the case. Hisao also stated he believed if he was it could damage the relationship Misha, Shizune and himself shared.
- Became friends with Yosuke Hanamura after sharing some advice about adjusting a new life, though they butt heads on a few other topics.
- Absentmindedly went to look at some Rin's art which she displayed in the House of Craft. There he met Bob Ross who he finds to be much more likeable than a mortal artist he knows.
- He's been targeted by several villainous deities, particularly Trollkaiger, believing that he would be an easy target due to his weak heart. While the pantheon's medicine and morning runs with Emi and some fitness gods has improved his condition somewhat, he's still willfully gotten protection, to his mild annoyance at being limited by his condition.
- Adding to this, he's checked in for some heart murmurs supposedly after Herobrine began stalking him.
- Really hates Eric Cartman. However he's smart enough to try to stay out of Cartman's way and have the other gods deal with him.
- He's visited several doctors in the pantheon but dreads meeting Dr. Cox. While Hisao acknowledges the value of brutal honesty, Cox's ego and insults almost proved too much for Hisao, making him consider seeing someone more approachable.
- Able to keep pace with some of the weirder gods. He says he has experience with this kind of thing even if he does sometimes get exasperated.
- Because of this he was able to get along with Mako, Goo and Merrill though he is worried a bit about the latter's willingness to put herself in danger. He tries to avoid White Knighting though and their friendship has remained stable.
- Does not appreciate people uttering a certain onomatopoeia around him. note
- Has been visiting the house of gaming to play chess, mostly with Hanako and Lilly.
- Likewise visits the house of Food with them for tea.
- Dislikes lemon flavored anything. Other gods aren't sure if this has some deeper meaning or is just his personal taste.
- A member of the Academy Student Council though no one, including himself is quite sure what he's supposed to do there.
- Was glad to hear of Kenji's ascension, although he would've preferred for him to have not ascended into the House of Hatred. He's trying to get him to leave his house and stop believing that the entire Pantheon is part of a feminist conspiracy to kill all men. Results were mixed.
- And after the Absol incident, he's trying to clean up the entire situation with the Magical Girl Sisterhood and trying to figure out how to get Kenji to permanently get rid of his beliefs involving the Pantheon's feminist conspiracy before something like that happens again. A few have suggested that he bring Kenji with him to the GUAG Medical Department....
- He was able to get Kenji out of the House of Hatred, but he ended up in the House of Insanity...
Kaorin and Nina Einstein
Kaorin and Nina Einstein, Co-Goddesses of Unrequited Lesbian Love
- Quasideity (Kaorin) and Lesser Goddess (Nina Einstein)
- Symbol: Them in each others' Uniforms.
- Alignment: True Neutral (Kaorin); Lawful Neutral (Nina, formerly Neutral Evil)
- Portfolio: Satellite Characters, Tight-Lipped Lovestruck Teens, Girls with Major Girl-Crushes.
- Domains: Community, Madness, Science, School.
- Followers: William the Bloody has been known to drop by when he's really drunk or out of it.
- Many of the members of the House were uncomfortable with Nina, a former member of the Disgraces, rejoining the Pantheon. Kaorin especially, since she would be sharing the position with her. However, Nina has promised that she is learning to become less racist and was allowed in due to her saving the Love House from Berii.
- Kaorin is shocked that Nina still masturbates with "Table-kun", this time, for watching porn movies.
Makoto Itou, God of Psychotic Love Triangles
- Theme Song: "Beyond Sadness". Though "Timeless Melody" note was heard when he ascended.
- Symbol: A cell phone with Kotonoha's pic... Who are we lying to? NICE BOAT.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral.
- Portfolio: Psychotic Love Triangle Magnets, Jerkasses with Pitiable Backgrounds, Ordinary High School Students, Attracting Lots of Girls (To his Chagrin or Delight), Inability to Make his Feelings Obvious Due to Lack of Decision Making skills, Bad Decisions based on Recklessness with Horrible Results, Cheaters, Oblivious Incestual Relations, Being an In-Universe Memetic Sex God.
- Domain: Chaos, Love, Suffering, Death, (Oblivious) Incest.
- Followers (Or rather, the poor souls who go to hide into his temple): Hatsumi Narita, Re-I, Shuichi Shindou, Mana, Yatarou.
- Allies: Kotonoha Katsura (former enemy), Sekai Saionji.
- Enemies: Yuuki Terumi and the rest of the Trollkaiger
- Opposes: Gary Smith, Lord Djibril, Tomaru Sawagoe (the latter being his father), Bullies, the Grand United Alliance of Chaos (Nominally. He is aware he doesn't have the power to back this one up).
- Opposed by: The Chick Magnet Quartet (they won't forget his actions anytime soon)
- High Priest: Charlie Harper, his western counterpart (On the "Those Killed By Jilted Lovers" part).
- To the surprise of... Well... ANYONE, after being some years in the Disgraces, then sent to the Purgatory and then banished, Makoto Itou came back. He told everyone to not worry, he really doesn't mean bad this time. The Chick Magnet Quartet are still wary of him, but he already expected that.
- He ascended after being the most infamous version of Yandere Love Triangle and being killed at least twice in different versions of his story. He spent some time among the Disgraces for his less than noble (or smart) actions, but after finding he wasn't as bad or moronic as he was made to be and that his worst traits were because of his father Tomaru Sawagoe, he was allowed back in Pantheon to have his rightful position in the Pantheon.
- Something like this happened when Makoto, Sekai and Kotonoha were seen on the same place at the same time after his ascension, but that was to be expected from the god of Psychotic Love Triangles. Though at the very least, Makoto has finally rekindled his relationship with his former ally-then enemy Kotonoha.
- When not being in his temple, he can be seen running away from Sekai and Kotonoha for yet another screw up he did with them. Some things simply don't change.
- There are few times where Makoto, Sekai and Kotonoha can be together without suffering, either hanging out or doing... stuff. It's a rare sight, though. And it may end up with Kotonoha and Sekai fighting for him again anyways.
- He hates Terumi and his Trollkaiger for manipulating Kotonoha. He'd have done something about them by now but he's only a mere Quasideity, so he cannot do anything except glaring at them. In the other hand, Terumi seems to be very pleased with Makoto's return...
- Makoto does have another reason to hate them: They are bullies. He really hates bullying, and if he had a way to openly antagonize them and get away with it, he would. In fact, Makoto would ally with Jimmy Hopkins from time to time to send some karmic retribution on the bullies in the Pantheon, most notably Gary Smith, who they had both previously been allies with at one point or another.
- May actually be a Demigod or Lesser God. Or he could become one. It all depends on whether he manages to survive being stranded on an island. With that said, being able to be on a Nice Boat alive is a big accomplishment in and out of itself.
- While Makoto is too powerless to actually join a faction, he does find himself loathing the GUAC. No, not because of their goal (He plain doesn't care about that), but rather because of the some of the methods they use, like Lucifer manipulating Homura into rebelling against Madoka, which hits him too close to home to what Terumi did to Kotonoha and what broke their friendship for a while. Madoka also reminds Makoto of his own little sister.
- Sadly, Makoto's (platonic) interest on Madoka has made both Kotonoha and Sekai to add her to their shit list, due to reasons yet unknown. Some say it's yet another misunderstanding while others believe it's simply jealousy.
- The only thing the Pantheonic deities agree on him is that he's genuinely good in sex. The list of girls he slept with is impressive, including but not limited to his classmates (including the aforementioned Kotonoha and Sekai), their cute little sisters, their absurdly youthful mothers... and crossdressers.
- Also has a temple in the House of Life and Death as the God of Those Killed by Jilted Lovers.
Skitty and Wailord
Skitty and Wailord, Gods/Goddesses of Improbable Breeding
(The Kitten Pokémon and The Float Whale Pokémon)
- Quasideity (Skitty) and Demigod (Wailord)
- Symbol: The daycare center on Route 34 in Johto
- Alignment: depends on the trainer/breeder, but True Neutral in the wild
- Domain: Nature, Beast, Life
- Allies: Pikachu
- Skitty cannot resist chasing around moving objects, and often chases its own tail until it gets dizzy. Many consider Skitty being so adorable, they are popular pets.
- Wailord is the biggest Pokémon to date. It can store up enough air to dive 10,000 feet underwater and can herd their prey by jumping at them. They are also less dense than helium.
- This pairing is among the most baffling in the Love Pantheon, mainly due to the divergent sizes of the parties involved (Skitty is 2'00" or 0.6cm, where as Wailord is 47'07" or 14.5m). Still, there are those out there who "ship it" in order to see if the two Pokemon will provide offspring.
- Mordin Solus is one of the few to endorse this couple without question.
- Do not ask which one is male and which one is female. Even after breeding, the Eggs they produce seem to alternate between hatching into a Skitty or into a Wailmer.
Tsukiko, Goddess of Necrophilia
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Symbol: One of her wights on a half-purple, half-blue background
- Portfolio: Animate Dead, Dark Action Girl, parodied Dark Is Not Evil, Dragon Wannabe, Evil Sorceress, Horrible Judge of Character, Fluffy Tamer, Goth, Humans Are Bastards, Ignored Enamored Underling, Loving the Undead in ''That'' Way, Make Me Wanna Shout, Necromancer, Nightmare Fetishist, Parodies of Dark, Misunderstood Sues, Insane Troll Logic used to justify Undead Being Good, The Quisling, Sanity Has Advantages
- Domains: Evil, Magic, Undeath, Love
- Allies: Slaanesh
- Enemies: Every undead god in the main pantheons.
- Romantically loves the undead, because, in her mind, living people are evil, and since death is the opposite of life, the undead must thus be perfectly nice, just misunderstood.
- Joined Team Evil because she believed that the lich Xykon was a good person thought of as a monster, and she was in love with him (he did not reciprocate, as he wasn't one of "those disgusting biophiliacs"). She was wrong. After ascending to the Pantheons, she has fallen in love with Edward Cullen, because she believes that as a vampire, he is a good person who is just oppressed by the evil Pantheons, and misunderstood by everyone. She would be right in his home novel, but in the Pantheons, it's a whole different matter.
- Thinks that she's the misunderstood Mary Sue protagonist of a Girl Meets Undead paranormal romance story. She isn't. Really, she's not.
- thinking as she did resulted in her death by her own wights.
- The Lich and Nekron felt disgust for the first time in their existence when they met Tsukiko.