takes on a whole new meaning.
A specific type of Memetic Mutation
, like the Memetic Badass
but far, far worse for the character's reputation. Maybe the character has a habit of making unsettling facial expressions
. It could be that those vibes of suspicion are coming from their preferred choice of company
or method of blackmail
. Perhaps their name
, or design
is a bit... suggestive of something.
For whatever reason, the Fanon
hivemind will portray this character
as a rapist for the lulz
Contrast with the Memetic Sex God
, who is desired by everyone. Compare and contrast with Memetic Psychopath
who is depicted as being an Ax-Crazy
, murderous killer for laughs.
open/close all folders
Anime & Manga
- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
- The Anti-Spiral has become one thanks to practically tentacle raping◊ Nia in The Movie. (NSFW)
- To a lesser (and funnier) extent, Leeron. Not helped by the fact that he once scared Gimmy off from his computer by making a hideous face and saying "I'll eat you!", or what his theme song spells out.
- Gimmy himself poked his finger up the asses of the following in his Parallel Works video: Simon, Kamina, and the Gurren. Freaking. Lagann.
- Neon Genesis Evangelion/Rebuild of Evangelion
- Mari, who has no concept of personal space and is already perceived as a memetic Yandere. Usually seen molesting the Eva girls and nearly always a (scary) seme in comics; the movie's "choice" of a Rei & Shinji route has fans assuming she gets along a little too well with Asuka...
- Gendo Ikari (a.k.a.: The Über-Pimp) is sometimes portrayed as being one of these towards Shinji and Rei. Not helped in canon by his Scary Shiny Glasses, managing to bed two generations of Akagi women and his behavior around Rei...
- Rei herself sometimes gets this, thanks to a few scenes in End of Evangelion.
- Kaworu gets this to different extents depending on the source media, with the manga version (nicknamed "Karl" by fans to differentiate him from his anime and movie counterparts, who have drastically different personalities) generally having the most, which isn't surprising since this version demonstrates No Sense of Personal Space by accosting Shinji in the shower when they're both butt naked and plants a Forceful Kiss on Shinji while he's asleep, apparently thinking of it being like using a paper bag since Shinji is hyperventilating.
- Pandora Hearts
- Sailor Moon
- An episode featuring a flash-back to Minako's days as Sailor V had one of the monsters she was hunting disguised as a rather shady-looking man who proceeded to grab hold of a little girl standing in the nearby crowd and suck her life energy out of her as she screamed. If he really had been just a suspicious man, I think the rest of the crowd would still have had plenty of reason to be as horrified and shocked as it was.
- Prince Diamond with his obsession with Neo-Queen Serenity (and therefore Sailor Moon) and tendency to disregard her personal space, and attempts at hypnotizing her so that he can steal a kiss. Also, the scene where he hypnotizes her and tries to force her to get down on her knees so she can swear loyalty to him via kissing his hand.
- Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei
- Matoi, who obsessively stalks her sensei Nozomu, has absolutely no concept of his personal space and, in one instance, followed him into the men's bathroom and stood there as he took a piss.
- Also "Perry" in the Gag Sub episode who was obsessed with opening everything and pulled tons of "rape faces".
- Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
- Rena Ryugu. Be careful around her. If you happen to be even the tiniest bit cute and cross her path...YOU GONNA GET TAKEN HOME.
- And considering she finds Colonel Sanders... hu... Kenta-kun cute...
- She'll literally snatch you up from where you stand and run off clutching you like a kidnapper. Poor Hanyuu had to find this out the hard way.
- Azumanga Daioh
- Osaka. This lil' Yandere will rape everything. Even the willing. She is the source of all evil.
- Possibly Chiyo Chi Chi as well. He's just so damn creepy.
- Not to mention Kimura, what with the whole fixation on High School girls (the manga going so far as to have him insist that the much younger Chiyo "counts" didn't help).
- Hisoka from Hunter × Hunter is appropriately called "Pedoclown" by the fanbase based on his habit of flirting with the main male characters, most notably with Gon and Killua, who are both twelve-year-old boys. Or how he stared at their butts in one scene with an interested expression on his face while moaning. In the manga, Hisoka quite plainly becomes aroused when Gon and Killua come across him while bathing — the speech bubbles change in position from panel to panel to hover over his moving genitalia. Killua and Gon are promptly squicked outta their minds.
Pedoclown doesn't limit himself to shota boys, though. He also likes to perv on Kuroro and Machi. Word of God says he's turned on by anyone with a strong aura. In the "Nightmare of Zaoldyck" musical, Hisoka amps the Pedobear act up by 9,000: he even compares Gon to a little green apple, then he licks it.
- Death Note
- Light Yagami's slasher smiles and psychotic smirks are memetic enough on their own so it's no surprise he's subject to this particular meme. Also, the deleted scene where Light stays in the graveyard after L's funeral, starts laughing madly, proceeds to crawl on top of L's grave and shouts "What do you think of that, L? This is my perfect victory! That's rightďż˝I win!" with a crazed look on his face... and looks suspiciously like he's humping L's grave.
- BB disguised as Ryuzaki in Death Note: Another Note. There is no good way to interpret the line "I'm an aggressive top."
- Ryuk's permanent rape face.
- Raye Penbar is stalking teenage boys for the FBI...
- "L never misses an opportunity to install cameras in a bathroom..." L is a creepy looking guy who is secretly very wealthy and powerful and has a whole ranch full of children back home and offers candy to teenage boys. Not saying anything.
- Near has a habit of making unsettling facial expressions as well.  Then there's the whole Mind Rape sequence, especially how it's drawn in the manga, and how he wanted to keep Light.
- Mahou Sensei Negima!
- Axis Powers Hetalia
- Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha
- George Tatsunami of S-Cry-ed and his Big Magnum. It's big, it's hard, and it's comin' to get ya. You can't beat his thick, hard magnum with a fist.
- Diva from Blood+. It doesn't help that she actually did it to a young boy. This is probably the only time that this status isn't for the lulz — most things involving Diva are met with revulsion and hatred.
- Soul Eater
- Dr. Stein. Take for example, their first encounter. Not to mention Stein grabbing Maka, exposing her belly by pulling up her shirt, marking it up for an incision, and saying he wants to dissect her. He looked like he wanted to do something other than dissection.
- Noah, who behaves rather possessively towards Death the Kid after kidnapping him. When Gopher takes to tormenting Kid with beatings, face doodling, etc., Noah gets angry at Gopher for damaging his "collection".
- Giriko's behaviour towards Maka reaches creepy Foe Romance Subtext levels. Canon molester as of chapter 75.
- Shizuru from Mai-HiME apparently really loves the female student body. There is some canonical basis for it, as when Natsuki is asleep, Shizuru once kisses her (and Yukino implies she might have gone further, but it's never confirmed). In the sound drama "Lingerie Rhapsody," Shizuru takes great pleasure in sizing Mai for a bra, apparently taking the opportunity for a Skinship Grope.
- Johan Liebert is far too classy to rape your body. Your mind, on the other hand...
- Also, Roberto's waiting with "a big gun" that's "cocked and ready". Right behind your door.
- Mayuri Kurotsuchi has so many... unsettling facial expressions and mannerisms that it isn't surprising that he is subject to this particular meme. And this does not help.◊ Or the infamous Intimate Healing he used to revive his daughter Nemu. He forces this to extend to her, as she has minimal will of her own and he uses her to restrain others, such as a struggling Ishida and Ichigo with Marshmallow Hell to prevent them from escaping while he tried to administer medicine. "If he dies, he dies happy."
- Szayelaporro Granz, the antagonist opposite of the above Mayuri. He's flamboyant and makes particularly lewd and disturbing comments about his opponents while fighting them. His zanpakuto's name ("Fornicaras") can also be translated to mean "you will fornicate"; Depending on dialect, the word takes on a harsher meaning and actually means "you will rape". If he dies he has the ability to resurrect himself by forcing himself into and "impregnating" his enemies which was best demonstrated when he did so to Nemu, making her stomach grow to an unnatural proportion, and spewed out of her mouth as a liquidy-blob thing, leaving Nemu extremely wrinkled, near-anorexic, and dead. And this rape-imaginery-full scene was published in the Shonen Jump, guys. In his Resureccion form, he has tentacles.
- Gin Ichimaru: Perpetual grin, Slitted eyes like those of a fox, and a short sword that can grow to impossible lengths. Numerous characters in the series aren't fooled by his constant happy façade and state that they instantly feel distrusting of him. Rukia and Hitsugaya especially don't like him and fear him. Tosen notes that Gin's presence and voice has a similar effect on just about everyone he comes into contact with. Gin himself also appears to be well aware of this effect he has on others and often toys with people's emotions, picking at their fear of him, for his own amusement. Gin is a pedophile.◊
- Sosuke Aizen is going to get inside of you. No matter what. Many of these quotes and examples seem intentional, from A girl like you should smile more often... to his close contact, chapter 397's stalker tendencies ("I knew about you since you were born") and so on.
- Nnoitra Gilga, whom could have easily been created just to give this trope a personification. He's canon lecherous and fanon mass rapist that would rape you to death as soon as look at you. Not to mention his freakishly long tongue and the four extra arms he gets in his released form. One can only wonder what he uses those for. He seems strangely obsessed and sexist towards certain women, stalking and teaming up with Szayel against Nel, and fixating on Ulquiorra's job of guarding Orihime, referring to her as "pet-sama", and even asked Ulquiorra how far he'd gone with Orihime's "training".. and once he had her in his grip in the manga, he stuck his fingers inside her mouth and basically enacted a very common kink from Japanese porn in the pages of the Shonen Jump. It was so bad that the anime had to bowdlerize it.
- 8th Division Captain Shunsui Kyoraku's behavior towards his subordinates occasionally seems rather loliconish, especially towards the future Lieutenant Nanao Ise during the flashback arc. His Fan Nickname isn't Captain Grab-ass for nothing.
- Luppi Antenor's fight with Rangiku... The guy apparently likes playing with his victims right? So he grabs Rangiku in his huge tentacles, and suddenly spikes appear on the end of one. Except he planned on killing Rangiku right then and there by driving the spikes through her body. However, his Slasher Smile coupled with Rangiku's terrified face did not help his case. Not to mention he comments on her "smokin' body" moments before that.
- Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez: A constant Slasher Smile, likes to force his arm through people's bodies and then there's his behavior towards Orihime. Immediately after saving Orihime from Loly and Menoly he suddenly grabs and lifts her off the ground, saying that now she has to do something for him, and he won't let her say no. All with a malicious grin on his face. A few moments later, he takes her to a fallen Ichigo (he wanted her to heal Ichigo so he could fight him), but he transported her there by somehow storing her in his jacket and she had a rope tied around her hands and a gag around her mouth...
- Ulquiorra Cifer will tie you up and force things down your throat. And even if he doesn't, your mind won't be free from him.
- Shukuro Tsukishima and Kugo Ginjou will appear right next to you with rather scary faces. And Tsukishima will use his sword to brainwash you into loving him as your bestest friend.
- Psycho Lesbian Chizuru, especially when she's in "Hyper Erotic Mode".
- The Vandenreich brings two new ones.
- Giselle Gewelle has the ability to turn people into her zombified slaves by getting her blood on them and her interaction her female zombie and former friend, Bambietta, includes said zombie begging her for something unspecified while drooling and getting slapped around like some kind of fetish porn only make it worse. The fact that she's outright accused at one point of "smelling like semen" does nothing to help her case.
- The next is Pepe Waccabrada, a fat guy with a Santa beard, wifebeater, and sunglasses with the ability to force people, presumably of any gender or sexuality, to fall in love with him. The first girl he uses it on literally drools over him and the fact that she called him disgusting before that can give the implication that the Power Perversion Potential is more than just subtext.
- Full Metal Panic!
- Most people have reached the consensus that Gauron is a pedophile that wants to rape Sōsuke. Although fandom tends to exaggerate it, it's implied to be sort of canon in the novels, where Gauron was shown to try to lure 11-year-old Sōsuke to his camp by promising him food, ammunition, and AS parts — which is pretty much the equivalent of luring Sōsuke to his van with candy. Unfortunately for him, his plan failed, though he still apparently fantasizes about murdering Sōsuke and raping his corpse. He actually later lamented about how he wasn't able to rape him. Hell, just take note of this rapeface.
The fandom is more justified in his case, considering how every single interaction he has with anyone has rapist vibes to it. In the novels, Kaname finds out that "that creepy, disgusting man" stripped her naked for the experiments, which made her writhe in disgust (coupled with how, later, he calls her "Kana-chan", something only her best friend Kyoko calls her). And then there's his manhandling of Tessa, where he makes it clear that he'll do "X-Rated things unsuitable for minors to see to this cute little captain" if they don't obey. And after she heads off one of his attempts at attacking a submarine, he handcuffs her, pulls her by her hair, gets close to her face, and tells her with a rapeface that he's "really mad," but that he'll "punish her" instead of killing her. And then there's his way of subduing Dunnigan, which looks a lot like him asserting who's the one in charge by pseudo-raping him (c'mon, look◊ at◊ this◊).
Not to mention Season 1's showdown between Gauron and Sōsuke where Gauron grabs Sōsuke's Humongous Mecha with his own and pins it to the floor. Sōsuke's mecha struggles to get away while Gauron says things like "let's be friends" and "I'm so happy, you've stuck with me till the end." Sōsuke is shown sweating and panting, and Gauron's broken down mecha starts leaking white liquid onto him. Of course, Gauron's ultimate intention is to detonate his mecha with 300 kilograms of explosives and kill both of them (which might very well be his idea of getting to fourth base with Sōsuke), but it really looks for all the world like a giant robot sexual assault.
Plus, it's very heavily implied that he adopted the twins Yu Fan and Yu Lan for less than wholesome reasons.
- And there's Tessa who's rather aggressive in her pursuit of Sōsuke and constantly tries to molest him while he's sleeping. At one point Mao even had to handcuff Tessa to her to prevent her from sneaking into Sōsuke's bed again.
- Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
- Spanner is widely known among fans to be a huge pedophile that wants nothing more than to chain Tsuna up in his room and rape him. Granted, he really did strip Tsuna (for no real apparent reason) and handcuff him to his bed, and Tsuna was unconscious for an undisclosed amount of time while they were alone together, but it's interesting how it's become canon for so many that he is definitely a child molester. And yes, his blushing rape face didn't help much.
- Mukuro Rokudo is going to have some damn fun with you. And then there's his attempts to possess Tsuna's body which sounds almost seductive and his head-butting Tsuna while grabbing him from behind and pulling him up again to rest his chin on his shoulder to whisper in his ear. If you replay that part in the anime it looks like he's raping Tsuna.
- Glo Xinia has a bit of this going on as well. Considering how during his fight with Chrome he grabbed her hard enough to cause her pain, kept getting in her face, and told her things like: "You seem to like being touched by men. Your blushing cannot betray your desires." "Give me MORE!" (after hearing her screams of pain) and "It's time to eat... that ring and you!" It's hinted he might've done something to her had Mukuro not shown up, allowing her time to escape. Also, when fighting Mukuro he comes out with this line, which really makes him sound like a rapist: "Is that girl so precious to you? Then I'm going to take my share of such a precious girl right before your eyes. This could just be the best situation, don't you think? My appetite for that girl just keeps getting better." and "Don't worry Chrome, I will take good care of you for MUKURO TO SEE!"
- Birds. Just... Birds. What with him being a creepy old man and all, who wears a perpetual Slasher Smile, giggles creepily, and has a strange sadistic pleasure for tormenting/harming the younger folk...
- And Depraved Homosexual Lussuria. It starts getting ever so slightly disturbing when he's hitting on jail bait, and is insinuated to have necrophiliac tendencies as well. In his words his favorite bodies are the "wasted, cold, unmoving" ones. Unfortunately, Ryohei goes topless during his fight against Lussuria and this only serves to make Lussuria his hardcore fanboy. In fact, Lussuria actually openly ogles Ryohei's muscular physique and refers to his body as "pretty nice", says that he's "just his type" and promptly decides to take him home and make him a part of his "collection"...
- Byakuran. The man smiles constantly, loves symbolic flowers, kills off one of KHR's other memetic rapists, and has signature moves where he 'penetrates you'. Oh and let's not forget his image song where he asks you to 'give him your body'. Then there's his blatant obsession with Uni once she escapes his grasp. Although there is a good reason for it, the vibes are still there. Also, from the ending of Chapter 275 all throughout Chapter 276 we see Byakuran stealing a page out of Mukuro's book by grabbing Tsuna from behind and suffocating him — meaning Tsuna's all flushed, gasping, weakly fighting back, etc. While Byakuran never stops smiling, calling him Tsunayoshi-kun, and breathing things like "look at how helpless you are..." into his ear.
- Julie Katou wants you to know that you have "date plans" with him. And he will help you dress for them~ As Daemon Spade he's also a pedophile that wants your body.
- Dino may also count, especially when you see this first encounter with hibari as his pupil. To quote:
Dino: I see a problematic kid here. That's fine, (takes out whip) this way things will go faster! (rape smile)
Hibari: ... (prepares to defend himself)
- Rozen Maiden
- Suigintou can rape the willing.
- Meh! Megu managed to will the rapist.
- Possibly related meme is the featherp0n0s, which appeared on certain image boards recently. Don't look for it unless you like that kind of stuff.
- Char Aznable of Mobile Suit Gundam is often the target of jokes concerning his... questionable relationships with young girls. It's once even brought up in-universe.
- Similarly, Yazan Gable of Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam is gonna violate you, regardless of age. Or gender.
- And "Prince" Ali of Mobile Suit Gundam 00 is even more explicit about doing so For the Evulz. Be careful and never take a car ride with him, ladies!
- Two other molesters from Gundam 00: Graham Aker directs massive Foe Yay toward Setsuna/his mecha, and a lot of his comments are a weird combination of threatening him and flirting with him. Also, Hallelujah is a big fan of The Reason You Suck Speeches, and if you are a female opponent, his taunts sound like he's about to rape you.
- Strawberry Panic!
- Shizuma will give you one glance, which will freeze you in place, and then she will grope you to her hearts content, whether you want her to or not.
- Kaname Kenjou: First Momomi, then THE WORLD.
- Ogata in Hikaru no Go is frequently characterized as a pedophile in fanfics. Maybe it's because he seems awfully obsessed with playing a game with little boys. To the point where he drags Hikaru, drunk, over to a dark room where they can play Go alone? And he's shown blushing and leering at him with one of those rape faces? Yeah.
- Haruhi Suzumiya. Then again◊, also sort of canon with her cosrape of Mikuru. In the novels, she actually reaches up Mikuru's skirt before Kyon intervenes. At one point in the 8th novel, Haruhi also wrestled Kyon to the ground and stripped his blazer off of him. The grappling techniques she used were mount◊ and guard◊. Kyon thought "Is stripping Asahina-san not enough for you, you perverted girl!?" and called it "reverse sexual harassment". It, of course, leads to a classic Not What It Looks Like scene◊.
- Karasu from YuYu Hakusho Look at him for God's sakes, just LOOK at him.◊Specifically his interactions with Kurama.◊
- Enemies and fans of Hinata (jokingly or not) claim, that the reason for her faint spells around Naruto is, that she uses her Byakugan... On him. And likes what she sees.
- The fanbase and outside consensus widely considers Orochimaru a Memetic Molester. He has a fondness for caressing faces for no apparent reason and wrapping his ridiculously long phallic-looking tongue around people's bodies, trying to trap them. Or his perpetual overseeing, leering eyes, Slasher Smile and overall snake-like appearance.
- It does not help that the man has a tendency to bite the necks of prepubescent children and asking them to go live with him because he wants to steal their bodies.
- Karin is a Single-Target Sexuality Memetic Molester. She's obsessed with Sasuke, and has a conversation with Suigetsu which had him telling her that he knew "what she did to Sasuke" - she flips out about it, slaps him, and later we see Juugo questioning why, exactly, Karin is rubbing herself all over Sasuke's discarded clothes. In an omake, she stole what she thought was his toothbrush, for perverse reasons. At one point, she says she was going to "ravage" him.
- Tobi has the habit of sneaking up behind people and watching people in their sleep.
- According to many a Samurai Champloo badfic, Mugen is Rapey McRapist and his True Companions are his preferred victims.
- Kirby of the Stars: Meta Knight, to most Japanese fans. Most likely born from his tendency to appear out of nowhere in the anime and comment on the situation as if he had been watching all along. Also, he hangs out with a twelve-year-old-looking girl.
- GUN×SWORD: Although he's otherwise a perfectly upstanding person, Van is infamous for his dreaded "Raep Face".
- Shaman King
- There's two: Faust and Marco are obviously pedophiles looking to rape their respective favorite little boys. Everyone else says so.
- The Magical Girl AU created by the author makes reference to this — Marco helps the girls precisely because he is a pedophile, and he even gets thrown in jail on the charge of being a molester. Ryu's own pedophiliac tendencies, apparently seen as more pure-hearted than Faust's and Marco's, get turned up to eleven, as he is the villain of this AU, "Lolita Majin", a terrible demon who kidnaps children "to satisfy his lust".
- Faust can't be a pedophile, he's completely devoted to his wife's corpse.
- Pick a Go Nagai character. ANY Go Nagai character.
- The anime version of Aion in Chrono Crusade gets this treatment from fandom—backed up with a lot of scenes that appear to be meant to make him seem Hotter and Sexier, like his Forceful Kiss on Rosette. Almost all of the Fan Fic you can find for Chrono and Aion as a pairing has him either raping Chrono, or coercing him to the point that Chrono's consent is somewhat dubious.
- The second season of Darker Than Black has an unsettling element of lolicon to it, and the protagonist, Hei (formerly a Memetic Sex God) has gotten a bit of this because he accidentally groped the much younger co-protagonist when trying to take something from her, and there's a frightening possibility that the series will ship-them.
- Takakazu Abe from Kuso Miso Technique is both this, possibly an in-canon Memetic Sex God... only on men he wants though.
- Lots of fanworks love to portray him as such. For example, the Ao Oni parody game Abe Oni.
- Fullmetal Alchemist
- Pride is a shadow-tentacle monster who is "watching you from the shadows". In one scene, he possesses Al's body and Al comments that Pride "came inside him" and that his soul felt icky afterward. Lest you think the first was just an unfortunate translation, at other times, being inside of Al's armor/body has had a sexual component (i.e. Mei, who has a crush on Al, being jealous when Winry rides inside him, after she has "taken a ride" previously), so Pride is definitely being equated with being a rapist. And in chapter 106 Pride tries to take over Ed's body as well. He makes a cut on Ed's face and forces his shadow arms inside to try to take over Ed's body as a new container. You can see the shadows force their way inside and slowly spread across Ed's face and shoulders.
However, in at least one scanlation Pride turns from Memetic Molester into Memetic Molestee when Ed takes him out. Just enjoy it here. To make it even more disturbing, Ed was chosen for the Grand Theft Me because he was Hohenheim's son, and thus is partly related to Father.
- It's even worse in the official translation. You can really tell that Viz Media had some fun with that.
Pride: DON'T COME INSIDE MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
- Father also has some of this. After going One-Winged Angel, he pulls so many disturbing facial expressions. And then there's his behavior during the "Eclipse". Not only does he act like he's having an orgasm the whole time, but there's also the fact he comments that his "sacrifices" struggling just makes things better for him (since it provides more alchemical power).
- Don't forget the Man in White/Goldtoothed Alchemist and that epic rapeface of his. Not to mention he's reading hentai...
- Nabari No Ou: Hattori may have risen to this, thanks to all the neck-touching and his 'praise' of Yoite.
- Dragon Ball Z
- The Piccolo Dick meme, which is a .gif of Piccolo engaging in a... less than childfriendly activity with Vegeta. This meme is pretty popular amongst certain Image Boards, obviously. This .gif is also just one of an entire series of .gifs depicting Vegeta being violated by everyone from Goku to Chiaotzu. And a machine operated by Bulma. This probably makes Vegeta a Memetic Molestee.
- Android 19, Android 20 a.k.a. Dr. Gero, and Cell who have all shown signs of this in the actual story. Android 19 completely tackles Goku to the ground while he drains his energy, and Android 20 has put his hand through Yamcha while keeping his other hand over Yamcha's mouth, and both he and Cell have violated Piccolo by jumping on him from behind. Not to mention Cell's absorption of 18 and everything leading up to it (Ominous Walk, creepy smile, 18 being utterly terrified). So much so that there's at least one flash out there that takes this to its logical conclusion. And let's not forget the disturbing porn dedicated to the same scene.
- In the movie The Tree Of Might, Turles. He plants a seed into Earth that sucks out the planet's life force leaving it as dry as a desert. The scenes where he tries to get Gohan to join his team or die also raised a few eyebrows.
- Let's not forget Vegeta's own Rape Face when he pats Gohan's head on Namek. "I need an adult!" indeed.
- Deadman Wonderland
- Depraved Homosexual Genkaku will kill your wife and unborn child, kidnap you, drug you, and tell you he loves you all while doing only God knows what...
- Mad Mathematician Rokuro has plenty of rape faces almost to the point where you think it was drawn to look like that on purpose. The fact that he can never sit still and is good with his hands doesn't help either...
- Guess what Alucard just caught? He... just caught... you. The TV series version doesn't help his image. When he features pinning a very young Integra against a wall with no sense of personal space, telling her how he feels "a rage swelling between" (his) "legs!" with a very wide grin as he leans closer to her face. That's why sometimes Gonzo's Alucard goes as "Pedocard" among fans. Also the... rather suggestive way he killed Rip Van Winkle.
- Alexander gets it to a milder degree thanks in part to The Abridged Series by Team Four Star. Doesn't help that he gave off some VERY rapey vibes to Seras the first time they encountered one another.
- Haguro and Ryuuko of Wolf Guy - Wolfen Crest. Unfortunately for poor Inugami. In regards to Haguro, it's not that memetic anymore. Poor Chiba and Aoshika-sensei.
- Ghost Stories: Babasare. Seriously, what is the reason of him appearing only to children?
- Rosario + Vampire: Kurumu-style face rape!◊
- Girls Bravo has a few: Kazuhara, Lisa, Kosame, and Hijiri. It's practically canon too.
- The Millennium Earl of D.Gray-Man is well known for this due to his over the top and permanent raep face. This is giving Tyki Mikk the thrills. He will break you one more time. With this hand! Not to mention the fact that Tyki destroys Allen's Innocence.
- Get Backers has Takuma Fudou. Don't say that Fudou's "throbbing desire" to force Ban to "give his body to him" isn't an allegory for rape.
- Angel Sanctuary has Rosiel. Dude gets REALLY touchy-feely with just about everyone he meets. It's hard to tell if it's Ho Yay, Foe Yay or just his way.
- Princess Tutu
- Drosselmeyer. Children who like stories, come here!
- Neko-sensei will make his underage, misbehaving students marry him!
- Alois Trancy from Black Butler. He'll hump your suitcases and doors, as well as Anything That Moves. And Claude is a rapist. And Sebastian is a pedo-demon whenever he's around Ciel.
- Haruka Nishida from Kanamemo.
- Code Geass
- Nothing and no one is safe from the likes of Nina Einstein. Table-kun is proof.
- Suzaku is a borderline rapist, but only near Kallen and Lelouch (he loves to dominate and pin Lelouch to the ground). The second season reveals that during the Time Skip, the Emperor used his own Geass to give Lelouch Fake Memories. The scene gets almost uncomfortably close to an actual rape, with Suzaku holding Lelouch down and Lelouch begging for him to stop. Also, In Code Geass R2. Suzaku, trying to find out if Lelouch has regained his memory and become Zero again, attempts to use the Refrain drug on Kallen to make her tell him the truth. Kallen is so disturbed and shaken that she begs for him not to, as though she were about to be literally raped by him. Just before dosing her, Suzaku realizes he is becoming Not so Different from Zero, and stops. When you think back to season one and how the mind of Kallen's biological mother was nearly destroyed by the drug, it's not that much of a stretch to believe that poor Kallen would liken a forced dose of refrain to a sexual violation.
- Ichigo Mashimaro: Itou Nobue loves little girls. She especially loves lifting their skirts and stealing kisses from them while they sleep.
- Claw from Kimba the White Lion is not only a bit too obsessed with plotting against Kimba, but the one episode where he trys to marry his underaged girlfriend Lyra pretty much sealed his position among fans.
- Lorenzo Leonelli of Heat Guy J. He's dead at the start of the series, but he's important in flashbacks. And because he was physically and emotionally abusive to his son (driving the latter insane), Fanon assumes he was sexually abusive, too. He is shown as being kind of creepy and imposing, which doesn't help any.
- Many a fan has concluded that Izaya's just as much of an asshole in bed as he isďż˝ everywhere else. His statements about being in love with humanity itself and tendency to seem like he's flirting with everyone that he talks to (at least in the anime) have helped form this consensus.
- Saika, and by extension, Haruna (and on occasion Anri), its most prominent hosts. This impression is not helped by the fact that Saika is canonically a demonic sword that has an obsessive love for all humans, which it realizes through possessing and cutting people. There's also its habit of placing its "children" in the souls of its victims. And also that time it became completely obsessed with Heiwajima Shizuo and amassed an army of its children to hunt down and "love" him.
- Brock is known for his "SURPRISE BUTTSECKS" tactics.
- Cilan is on his way towards this after one episode, where we learn he utterly ruined this girl. The expressions he makes during their rematch make it appear to the viewer that Burgundy was right about Cilan being a monster. It snowballed into "tasting" jokes. His habit of saying things have a good taste doesn't help — people still claim he plans to eat his Pokemon.
- Muk, Muk, Muk, MUK.
- Bianca is to Pokemon what Muk is to people, particularly with Zorua and Scrafty(Constantly glomping Zorua, feeling up Scrafty's muscles...), as well as pouncing on people whom she thinks Zorua is disguising itself as.
- Cynthia is believed to be this by some... to kids half her age. Johto, Sinnoh, and Unova? Meeting random kids randomly? Even if she is going there for plot reasons, it seems a bit too unusual...
- Hansel and Gretel from Black Lagoon. Possibly. Considering what Gretel did to Eda and their behavior in the omakes, it might not be entirely without reason.
- Puella Magi Madoka Magica:
- Masakaki of Control is probably a demon and looks like an even creepier version of Johnny Depp's Willy Wonka. He has a Stealth Hi/Bye ability which tends to involve him appearing somewhere suddenly and then just when you thought he was gone, reappearing again. So far, he seems to favor appearances in the protagonist's bedroom, and evidences No Sense of Personal Space.
- Both Lessar and Misaka Worst of A Certain Magical Index get this treatment. The former has No Sense of Personal Space towards Touma and seems to be constantly trying to seduce him. She's often drawn in fancomics drooling and giving Touma rape face eyes. Worst is a molester of Accelerator, asking him to spank her in the streets and grab her breasts because it'll piss him and Last Order off.
- Revolutionary Girl Utena has several:
- Tiger & Bunny
- Albert Maverick is starting to get this rep. Really not helped by him drugging Barnaby in a way that eerily reminds you of date rape tactics. And later wiping his memories.
- Before that, there was Lunatic. That fully equipped medieval dungeon of his has to have some purpose.
- Jake Martinez, whose outfit can charitably be described as looking like a male hooker's. Taking down Origami Cyclone, Sky High, Rock Bison, and Wild Tiger all down in Curb Stomp Battles naturally spawned a lot of rape fanart.
- Also Barnaby himself, who's often portrayed in fanart as being a raging Kotetsu fanboy in a manner similar to "Perverted Homura" from Puella Magi Madoka Magica (whom he is sometimes drawn as being dressed like).
- Blood-C: The commentators on Nico Nico make Fumito Nanahara into this, saying that he likes drugging the coffee and also the Guimauve marshmallows he gives to Saya. After Episode 11 and 12, it turns out... they were pretty much right about that.
- Mirai Nikki: Yuno Gasai is gonna PROTECT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU.
- Rune from Karakuridouji Ultimo. For obvious reasons. Just compare the fandom's opinion of him back in Part I.... to now.
- IceDevimon from Digimon Tamers could've just been a Stalker with a Crush, but from very first sight, he's been stalking Rika and is awfully handsy. Then there's his line about her switching from Renamon to him, "why waste your time with Beauty, when you can tame the Beast". Remember, he's talking to, and grabbing, a fifth grader.
- Livebearer in Toriko IS this trope taken as far as insanity and imagination can go.
- Satoshi's adopted dad in D.N.Angel based on his creepy smiles, obscuring glasses, and behavior towards his adopted son Satoshi. This leads to a scene in Stage Four (manga volume 15) in which he forces Satoshi to transform while holding him down over a table — yes, the entire has very disturbing rape undertones.
- Koharu of Koharu No Hibi is another Single-Target Sexuality Memetic Molester towards Akira.
- In Fruits Basket, there is this scene of Shigure being a perv (as usual). Not to mention the entirety of Akito's character's interactions with Yuki or with pretty much anyone. She's/He's frequently made to be very perverted in fanfiction.
- Caribou of One Piece... just Caribou. How does one justify faces like this?◊
- Caesar Clown. His voice, his outfit, his makeup, his LOVE OF CHILDREN, his use of drugs. Just NO.
- Kill la Kill has several examples:
- What more than a few people thought of Senketsu at first, considering the way he took off Ryuko's clothes during the first episode and, for lack of a better term, "forced himself" on her afterwards. And this is the first thing he did on-screen. This view has died down episodes after, though, as Senketsu since hasn't really done anything forceful, and is shown time and time again to care deeply for Ryuko's welfare.
- Ragyo Kiryuin started to become one after episode 13, where she randomly fondles her daughter Satsuki a bit too intimately for comfort. By episode 16 and onwards, she embodies this trope completely, lightly stroking Satsuki's body, particularly her butt and thighs.
- After the same episode aired, fans (specifically the Pixiv fanartists) turned Satsuki into one for Ryuko. The later revelation that the two are long lost sisters may make this either better or worse.
- Happiness Charge Pretty Cure gives us Blue, whom fans point out that he can watch anyone with his various mirrors. This is taken up a bit further as it seems he's trying to sway Megumi towards him despite his "Precure can't fall in love" spiel.
- Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds has Aki, whose Duel with Yusei and subsequent speech about how she enjoyed inflicting pain on others has caused more than a few to interpret her as someone who, more than anything, really just likes tying people up with giant thorny vines. The fact that she had a Slasher Smile and was visibly panting at the end of a combo certainly helped this.
- One of the few female examples can be found in Magi – Labyrinth of Magic. As some people consider Gyokuen to be this, because of her attitude towards Kouen, since she caressed his torso and well, her creepy persona in general. Solomon's father, David, is sometimes seem as this, because of his behavior. Although, for some people, he enters Memetic Sex God territory.
- Some viewers of Birdy the Mighty: Decode have it that Shyamalan is a pedophile who molests young girls in general and Sayaka in particular. The fact that it's canon he owns a collection of Creepy Dolls, keeps a pet Robot Girl, whom he dresses in Elegant Gothic Lolita clothing, and is very creepy toward Sayaka when they're alone together (at one point subjecting her to a scenario that plays out like date rape only without any actual rape) don't help.
- Gunslinger Girl. The creepy relationship between the cyborg girls and their adult handlers is lampshaded in the DVD Commentary. It doesn't help that the storyline evolved from a doujinshi series with graphic sexual content.
- Cross Ange has the Big Bad Embryo who in the opening, strips the main protagonist with only his eyes. And then there's what he did with Salia, Chris, and Ersha who disturbingly treats them well that they're happy with him. Even Jill who hates him has dreams about him. The only one so far to avoid his advances is the main protagonist Ange.
- The Corinthian from The Sandman. He has his share of victims. Most of them are guys though, and he really likes eyes. Plus, there's the fact that he takes a distinct relish in despoiling innocence that implies eye-taking is at least as good as sex for him. He's literally made of Memetic Molester terror! When his creator Morpheus found him hosting a serial killer convention, Morpheus berated (and unmade) him for thinking too small.
- The Joker
- According to Word of Alan Moore, The Joker didn't rape anyone in The Killing Joke, but at times it seems that everyone who read the story assumed he forced himself on Barbara Gordon. Even so, it's hard to imagine that Barbara didn't feel extremely violated when all was said and done and you can't blame people for thinking what the Joker explicitly did do (stripping her naked and sending pictures to her father) was a form of rape or almost-rape. This being the Joker, he probably made it feel as close to rape as possible for poor Barbara without actually raping her.
- His rather Squicky Mind Rape of her father, James Gordon, who was naked at the time.
- Look at how many people he Mind Rapes and preys on in The Dark Knight, coupled with his unsettling Glasgow Grin.
- In the graphic novel Joker, the Joker did indeed rape a thug's ex-wife.
- The Mad Hatter
- A lot of comic book fans get a creepy vibe from the Mad Hatter. Yeah, a creepy-looking guy in his 40s who dresses up as the Mad Hatter and has kidnapped kids in the past, tends to give off a pedophile vibe.
- In Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth, this is a fact and contributes to the already overwhelming terror within its pages.
- An alternate explanation is provided in Secret Six, but if anything it's even worse.
- In Streets of Gotham, the pedophile angle's back.
- He'd do anyone, so long as they're wearing a hat.
- Batman himself is labeled as this by some fans in Frank Miller's All-Star Batman & Robin, the Boy Wonder. He says he kidnapped a traumatized youngster, Dick Grayson, (age 12), mentions how strong he is for his age, all the while a muffled *mmff* could be heard inside the Batmobile.
"Fast hands my little
Robin. Fast hands, big mouth..."
- Grant Morrisons Batman: Professor Pyg. Three words: SEXY DISCO HOT. Even worse is his M.O. in which he captures people, and turns them into mindless drones in dresses with a doll mask. And that's just putting it lightly.
- Nobody is starting to turn into Slade 2.0. Wants to make Robin his apprentice? Getting touchy-feely?! Doing said stuff while said ten-year-old kid is immobilized from the neck down?!! Doing this right in front of his father?!!! Helloooooo Chris Hanson!
- The DC Comics Doctor Light is quickly changing into a canon example. It didn't help that after he stole the other Doctor Light's powers (no, not the Mega Man one, the Asian female one), there was almost an entire issue where every line relating to the theft was "RAEP RAEP RAEP RAEP RAEP RAEP." To quote Plastic Man: "It's like that's his power now."
- The Comedian would like to RAPE you... But Only Once!
- Spider-Man's archnemesis Norman Osborn has always had a pretty creepy vibe. Here he is nonchalantly watching Namor shower◊. Norman Osborn is the Anthropomorphic Personification of the Amber Alert. He has a very... interesting relationship with Peter, to put it mildly...plus basically everyone else he comes into contact with.
- Bueno Excellente from Hitman, who "defeats evil with the power of perversion"? He's even implied to have molested (they don't show it, but whatever happened took two hours and we're only shown the first couple of minutes) an unconscious LOBO (which Hitman videotaped, and used to blackmail the Main Man into leaving Gotham City/Earth) and Kyle Rayner in JLA/Hitman. The fact that he only says his name makes it even creepier.
- Similar to the Mad Hatter, Toyman of Superman fame is rapidly becoming one of these. This is a character whose gimmick is weaponized toys, and has killed at least one child with little remorse. However, he is an odd case as Toyman also has been shown to actively dislike children. His molestor status has mostly come from adaptive series such as Superman: The Animated Series, Superman: Doomsday, and Smallville which play this to the hilt without every explicitly saying anything. The writers of Doomsday admitted that the mini-series Lex Luthor: Man of Steel was inspiration for some elements in it like a scene where someone dropped Toyman from a really high height. In said mini, it was implied and at one point outright stated that Toyman was a pedophile. In the comics, DC has since decided that Toyman isn't really a pedophile. It was all just a pedophile robot clone he accidentally built. OOPS!
- In Porra, Mauricio!, a Tumblr seeing perverted content of Brazilian comic Monica's Gang, two characters earned this status: Hiro, due to a comic where he talks about he and his friends swimming naked (something which occurs repeatedly in the comic); and Jeremias, primarily because he's black.
- The venom symbiote in Spider-Man. Also, in the animated adaption he once attacked Spider-Man from behind, wrapping his arms around him and yelling "Surprise!"
- Ultimate Wolverine has this reputation, which is odd, since his mainstream counterpart is a Memetic Sex God. The reasons: A) having sex with a teenage (but legal) Jean Grey, B) while in the body of Peter Parker, attempting to do something to a teenage and very much illegal Mary Jane, and C) hiding in some plants and watching a twin brother and sister have sex with each other. As one commentator put it "I'm the best at what I do, and what I do is hide in the bushes and watch creepy sex."
- Scott Pilgrim, Sketchy Ass 24-Year Old. This meme comes from the comic where Scott, in an attempt to have sex with his old flame Knives asks her "How does it feel to be an adult in the eyes of the law?"
Films — Animation
- Beauty and the Beast: No one rapes like Gaston!
- Ruffnut and to a lesser degree Tuffnut from How to Train Your Dragon. You're crazy, and she likes that.
- Frollo in The Hunchback of Notre Dame due to his creepy and unhealthy sexual obsession with Esmerelda.
- Kent Mansley from The Iron Giant. It doesn't help that he crosses his legs, covering his crotch, as he sits there watching Hogarth in bed with a creepy smile on his face.
Hogarth: (on the phone) I'll try to come over. But there's this weird guy here who's watching me.
Dean: What's that supposed to mean?
- Kaa from The Jungle Book is a popular subject for this trope in Rule 34 circles, owing to both being a giant snake (crush, vore) and his Hypnotic Eyes (mind control).
- Scar from The Lion King, what with his way of walking like how a snake slithers, his almost sensual voice he uses when talking to Simba, his "fake" way of doting on a young Simba... his facial expressions that are made of pure evil... The pulling on Shenzi's cheek... which she's obviously not OK with... Now consider the scene in The Musical where he practically tries to rape Nala...
- Ursula in Disney's The Little Mermaid specifically in her dealings with Ariel, and those tentacles.
- Jafar from Aladdin, so very much. Brainwashing a 16-year old princess into being your sex slave? Way to stay classy.
- Dr. Facilier from The Princess and the Frog is known for his line:
If you relax, it will enable me to do anything I please!
- 2. Apparently, he's even more smashing in bed. Not to mention his penchant for invading the other character's personal bubbles, or the fact that 9 in particular is his favorite target for such things.
- Also the twins (though that isn't such a stretch from canon) and 1 (in his case probably his... forceful, dominating manner and expressions◊).
- The Coachman from Pinocchio. Many fans took note of the creepy Slasher Smile he makes when he says the word "boys" and how he wants to take them to Pleasure Island.
- It gets even creepier when you remember that Pleasure Island is all about the boys he takes there indulging in adult vices, such as smoking and gambling. After which they turn into donkeys (asses!), and are then enslaved in the salt mines.
- Tom and Jerry: The Movie
- Dr. Applecheeks is a Memetic Molester of a somewhat different flavor. He steals an ice cream cart by approaching the camera in a menacing, inappropriately predatory fashion as it fades to black. Video Memetic Mutation followed.
- Captain Kiddie, from the same movie, probably deserves this reputation more though, since he's practically a walking stereotype of a pedophile.
- Toy Story: Woody and Buzz — see here and here. Woody was made a lot worse. Besides the punny name for a rapist, a Woody action figure made by Kaiyodo in Japan (Site NSFW) has an alternate face that screams, "I'm gonna rape you and then stuff your body in the wall". The Woody figure pictured above also comes with a pair of binoculars...
- Stanley from A Troll in Central Park enjoys being kissed by a baby girl a little too much.
- Shrek has become one following a meme on 4chan that involved Shrek sodomising children who are obsessed with him. Shrek is love, Shrek is life.
- Dagg from the little seen Starchaser: The Legend of Orin. I one scene he's reprogramming a female robot's personality without her consent and her personality circuts are located in her behind for some reason.
Films — Live-Action
- If the Kink Meme is anything to go by, and his behavior in TRON: Legacy is any indication, then Clu's heading here faster than a stolen light-cycle.
- Jesus Quintana from The Big Lebowski. Paradoxically, nobody is allowed to fuck with him.
He's a sex offender. With a record. He did four months at Chino for exposing himself to an eight year-old. When he moved to Hollywood he had to go door to door, to tell everyone he was a pederast.
- Harry Potter
- Lucius Malfoy in the movie version of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. His first appearance involves the following: he introduces himself to Harry, talks in a simpering, slithery voice, (Mister Potter? Lucius Malfoy. We meet at last.), shakes Harry's hand and then suddenly pulls Harry close to him where he uses his cane to pull back Harry's bangs to take a look at his scar, without his consent. (Your scar is legend...) Or how in the fourth movie he stops Harry with his cane and tells him ominously, "Do enjoy yourself, won't you? While you can..."
- In Deathly Hallows there's a bit where he tries to convince Draco to do something whilst leaning really close to him, stroking the back of his neck and whispering creepily. Draco has pretty much the same look on his face as when Bella was doing it: "Why oh why must my family keep pseudo-hitting on me?"
- Let us not forget that incredibly uncomfortable moment in the sixth film when Bellatrix, apropos of nothing, kisses Draco's neck. In a way one does not kiss a nephew. Made considerably worse by the frequent implications of inbreeding when it comes to the pureblood families (in the books at any rate).
- Oh, and then there's Ralph Fiennes creepy portrayal of Voldemort in the fourth movie onward. Especially creepy is the way he calls Robert Pattinson's dead character "such a beautiful boy" and strokes the corpse's face with his toes.
Voldemort: I could not touch him! It was old magic, something I should've foreseen... But no matter... no matter... things have changed... (gets close to Harry) I can... touch you...NOW! (touches Harry's forehead causing Harry to scream in pain while Voldemort mockingly screams with him, almost sounding as if he's having an orgasm)
- That graveyard scene was just unfortunate in a myriad of ways, wasn't it?
- Gilderoy Lockhart had a large number of young female fans at Hogwarts. There is a spell called Obliviate that allows wizards to erase memories without a trace, which Gilderoy Lockhart was absurdly good at, to the point where he could make people not even realize what memories they had lost. Gilderoy Lockhart loved fame, fortune, and the admiration of his fans, and for a detention called students up to his office to sort through his fan mail. All alone in his office, with a man who could make you forget anything.
- Peter Pettigrew slept in Ron Weasley's bed. Remember that spell called Obliviate?
- Bellatrix also gets on the action in Deathly Hallows Part I She pins Hermione on the floor and lies on top of her during their "girl talk"
- There's also the Snatcher (Scabior) who keeps cropping up in the Deathly Hallows films and his uncomfortable fixation on Hermione. According to an Entertainment Weekly interview, they had to tone the creepiness down.
- Then there's that awkward moment where Voldemort hugs Draco and moans his name while doing so making it sound more like he's having sex with him.
- Willy Wonka from the more recent adaption of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory inspired quite a lot of people to call him a pedo. (Probably due to some superficial similarities to Michael Jackson to begin with; at the time the film hit theaters, Jackson's trial on child molestation charges had just wrapped up.) Note that he was intentionally depicted as eccentric by Johnny Depp, who got his inspiration from the overly enthusiastic kids show hosts of his youth, as opposed to Jackson.
- Inverted by Peter Molyneux's "Milo" demo at E3 2009 — the title character is a 10-year-old boy whom the player interacts with. Cue a million pedophile jokes.
- Star Wars: Emperor Palpatine seems oddly interested in Anakin. And later Mara. And then Luke. And then Anakin.
Palpatine: Are you going to kill me?
Anakin: I would certainly like to!
Palpatine: (closing his eyes and whispering) I know you would.
Kevin (as Palpatine): Oh baby...
Palpatine: I can feel your anger...
Kevin (as Palpatine): Ohhh, I can feel it...
- Soundwave has already gotten this for "raping" a satellite in Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. Which of course leads to Crack Fics about the two (the satellite being upgrade to a female autobot). Also in the third movie, Soundwave holds Carly hostage inside his vehicle form and proceeds to threaten her with several sharp metal tendrils.
- Megatron gets this reputation as well, especially in regards to Sam.
- Star Trek: Especially on the Star Trek XI kink meme, Big Bad Nero tends to be written as something of a rapist. Has been seen perving on Kirk, Spock, Uhura, Chekov, and probably Bones and Sulu somewhere.
- So, to a lesser extent, has Ayel, Nero's Dragon (quite often with them being this way to each other). Chalk it up to Evil Is Sexy.
- Freddy Krueger of A Nightmare on Elm Street. The biggest piece of evidence probably being a line from Freddy vs. Jason:
Dream Girl: His name is Freddy Krueger and he loves children... especially little girls...
- The Child-Catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, for somewhat obvious reasons. Practically made canon with his Villain Song in the stage musical, which included a line about how the children "won't even need [their] pajamas". It proved so disturbing that the song's been cut from many productions.
- Little Miss Sunshine: The host of the pageant.
- Troll 2: Grandpa Seth. He'll touch you in your private area.
- The creepy hospital guy who licked Sarah Conner's cheek in Terminator 2: Judgment Day.
- Mike Myers's portrayal of the titular character in The Cat in the Hat.
- Quite a few monsters and/or villains in Are You Afraid of the Dark? have aspects of this trope. Notable examples include a silver midget from "Renegade Virus" who stalked a kid and tried to take over his brain ("I think I'm going to enjoy being inside your brain." * Slasher Smile* ), the vampire from "Night Shift", Nosferatu from "Midnight Madness", The Ghastly Grinner, the Crimson Clown (the thing crawled into a kid's bed and tied him up), Peter from "Captured Souls", Zeebo the Clown, Dr. Vink, the life-sized doll from "Dark Music", the spirit that haunted the pool in "Dead Man's Float", Captain Cutter in "Cutters Treasure", Madame Visage of "Many Faces", and many more.
- Beakmans World: Lessee, Mad Scientist, lime green labcoat, literal lab rat... you wonder what Beakman's done to his assistants. Especially Phoebe...
- Giles from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, you got to wonder why no one questioned him always being alone with teenage girls. Lampshaded three times:
Willow: He's our grown-up friend, but not in the creepy way.
Now wait a minute - you think I'm evil... if I bring a group of girls on a camping trip and don't
When I kissed you? You know I was thinking about Giles, right? Spike: (Double Take)
You know, I always wondered about you two.
- The Reaper from Criminal Minds. In his debut, its mentioned he has a thing for teenage girls, and the scenes where he's torturing Hotch in "Faceless, Nameless" have a distinct rape vibe, especially since he's shirtless. In "100", when he's taunting Hotch over the phone, he even says something to the effect of "Tsk tsk. Be gentle. Like I was with you."
- Doctor Who
- The Master, most commonly with the Doctor, due to No Sense of Personal Space coupled with epic levels of Foe Yay, though other characters are certainly not immune. Sort of inevitable considering his tendency to spout ridiculously suggestive lines while he asserts his dominance, physically or emotionally, and how his friggin' name is the Master.
- Especially considering his tendency to tie up and imprison the Doctor, once for an entire year! It would be harder to believe he DIDN'T do anything untoward in all that time...
- The Doctor is over 900 years old. Rose was a 19-year-old girl. Age difference of roughly nine centuries. I'm saying nothing.
- The worst part? He's been saying he's 900 for centuries.
- Seriously, the Doctor does a really good job of avoiding this trope when you think about it.
- The Dream Lord mocks him for this in "Amy's Choice", saying that he abandons people once they "grow up" and that "the old man prefers the company of the young".
- Minnie from "The End of Time". Who wouldn't want to grope The Doctor's butt?
- Amy Pond towards the Doctor.
- And Captain Jack will get you bi tonight.
- Dollhouse Bennett seems to enjoy tying people down to her tables and doing horrible things to their brains.
- Jubal Early crawls inside you uninvited.
- And The Operative wants to take you home.
- The Reavers raping you to death first is the best possible outcome.
- Creepin' Littlefinger of Game of Thrones, with regard to Sansa Stark. Unfortunately as described under the Literature section this is more or less canon.
- Will Schuester on Glee often seems a little inappropriate with his students, giving rise to the PedoWill meme. There is also a video about it.
- Happend to Dave Karofsky after 'Never Been Kissed'. The amount of Karofsky rapes Kurt fanfics after that episode are too many to count.
- Chandra Suresh. Chandra×Gabriel and Chandra×Eden are usually considered consensual, if squicky, but Chandra×Mohinder, Chandra×Shanti and, for some bizarre reason, Chandra×Monty? Not so much. It's been mentioned that Mohinder wouldn't have been able to run out and buy last-minute curare to dose Sylar with, so it's become a running joke that it was Chandra's, which he planned to use to drug the specials he lured back to the apartment.
- Arthur Petrelli 90% of the time this is his fanfic characterization, because he apparently wasn't enough of a douchebag in canon. (The whole "bad-touch power" thing doesn't help.)
- What about Sylar? Jeez, Zachary Quinto manages to make him multiple types of creepy at once, including serial-killer-creepy, Mommy-issues-creepy, mind-rape-creepy, literal-mind-rape-creepy not-literal-mind-rape-creepy, I-will-find-you creepy, and most of all, rapist creepy. He's even creepy in the flash backs and flash forwards when he's not a serial killer. Zachary Quinto is amazing-ly creepy.
"Eat your brain? Claire... that's disgusting..."
- Eric Doyle, the Puppet Master (though that one is canon).
- Samuel Sullivan from season four qualifies. Let's see, he runs a carnival and plays into the creepy, perverted carny stereotype quite well. He has sexual tension with everyone and is constantly being all touchy-feely with his main hench-people, Lydia and Edgar. Oh, and he does the same thing to Sylar, Hiro, and really almost anyone who visits his carnival. Not to mention, he has Lydia use her empathy power so that he can stalk other specials and recruit them to his carnival. Samuel's memetic molester behavior is parodied in this (safe for work) fanart: 
- Tritter, with his main victims being House, Wilson or Chase. Helped by David Morse being unbelievably creepy in the role.
- House himself can be seen as this sometimes. Remember when he asked a little girl if she had hair in her special place? But House manages to avert this quite well, actually. Despite constant sexual comments towards almost everyone and claiming to spend absurd amounts of money on prostitutes, there are about three times in the entire series he has had sex, one of which was a hallucination.
- Sportacus◊ from LazyTown.
- Papa Lazarou from The League of Gentlemen, in and out of canon. You're his wife now, Dave.
"How nice to see you again. All. Grown. Up."
- The Temple Guards of Legends of the Hidden Temple. They sometimes hide in trees and grab children with their branches. They'd also sometimes hide in armor that the player was supposed to press themselves against and grab them with that.
- Merlin has Gaius, to an extent, based on several slightly squicky scenes where he asks young men to take of their shirts, and drugs them then sits and watches them fall asleep. He's a physician. The shirt needed to be taken off so that he could assess the damage and possibly apply the necessary medicine. While drugging Arthur was unethical to the extreme, he was ordered to by the king, and, at least, he did do the responsible thing and stay close by in case Arthur had a reaction to the drug. He didn't have to look like he enjoyed it though...
- Oliver "Creepy Ollie" Leek (also known as Eek!Leek) has this reputation in the Primeval fandom. Try to find any sort of fic where he gets laid and there isn't coercion of some kind involved. Try.
- Hoyt of Rizzoli & Isles has a lot of creepy rape undertones to his behavior.
- Azazel; if you don't see it, you aren't paying attention. Mostly confirmed in the flashback of how he first met the Winchester family.
- Alastair. Oh dear.
- Lucifer. Dear God. His tormenting of Sam in season 5 in regards to wanting to possess him (needing his consent to do so, talking about how he will make Sam 'let him in') was joked about... then in season 7 they became dodgier bunk-buddy comments about making Sam his bitch in "every sense of the term" during the year Sam was trapped in Hell with him. It's now pretty much considered canon by much of the fandom that he tortured Sam sexually.
Lucifer: That's what I'm talking about, Sam! Real interaction again, I miss that! The rapier wit, the wittier rape....
- Inversion: Doggie Kruger from Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger will be anyone's bitch — gay, straight, male, female, non-human, non-organic... they will tie him up and have their way with him, any time, any place, any way. He may secretly enjoy it, but he has no choice.
- Justin from Wizards of Waverly Place is a smart, controlled, studious, mature, flawless young scientist-bookworm, who always takes care and saves his little sister from impending doom. His expression in this image◊ suggests that it's not quite like that.
- Cossutius from Spartacus Gods Of The Arena, which isn't that far off really. His Establishing Character Moment is when he talks about purity and ugliness coexisting, and proves it by having a dirty and smelly gladiator rape the beautiful Diona. He's clearly excited by it, and decides to anally rape her at the same time. He is repeatedly shown having a fondness for rape, and makes an offhand comment about how none of his slaves are virgins. He became known as Mr. Rape Face.
- In Star Trek: The Next Generation, many in the fandom believe that the Traveller is clearly lusting after Wesley.
- Hannibal Lecter from the series of the same name gets a fair bit of this as far as his relationship with Will Graham is concerned. Comments by his actor Mads Mikkelsen, which confirm that he loves Will in his own twisted fashion, don't help. Nor does the fact that Hannibal is Gaslighting Will through a decent part of the series to convince him that he's a serial killer and essentially mentally raping him.
- An in-universe example is John "Paedo" Kennedy from The Inbetweeners. His reputation is entirely deserved, as he attempts to make moves on Neil constantly.
- Oingo Boingo - Little Girls
- Ken Kaniff from Connecticut. Not safe for work! You've been warned. (Thank God he isn't real.)
- The teacher from the video for The Birthday Massacre's "Looking Glass."
- Blind Guardian's video for their song Mr. Sandman has three Pedo Clowns. Poor kid in the video is gonna need some serious therapy. As if that video wasn't pure Monster Clown-filled horror already...
- Speaking of, the creepy old guy from the video for Metallica's Enter Sandman.
Hush little baby, don't say a word, never mind that voice you heard, it's just the beasts under your bed, in your closet, in your head.
- The original rapist to appear in a heavy metal song is "Captain Howdy" from the first half of Twisted Sister's Horror-Teria, but don't worry; in the second half, Captain Howdy face some vigilante "Street Justice."
- Mr Sandman in "Today's Lesson" (by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds) "has a certain appetite for Janie in repose / he digs her pretty knees and that she's completely naked underneath her clothes". Yeah... Janie seems to be into it, but then, it's ambiguous whether she's an adult or not.
- The man wearing a black and red striped sweater in the music video for Three Days Grace's song "Never Too Late".
- Show of Hands' "Innocents' Song" has King Herod as a Flying Dutchman Shadow Archetype of Santa Claus who's either a Memetic Molester or a Memetic Child Eater.
Who's the smiling stranger
With his hair as white as gin,
What is he doing with the children
Who could have let him in?
- The male singer of the "Baby It's Cold Outside" duet. Mostly for her line about "What's in this drink?"
- Gets even creepier to anyone that's used to the Glee version...
- It should be noted that the lyrics have the woman's lines designated as "mouse" and the man's lines designated as "wolf".
- Aerosmith's "Uncle Salty". Another Aerosmith example is the "Rag Doll" video, which was banned from Much Music for a scene wherein a young woman comes in and sits on a man's lap ("Daddy's little cutie.").
- Mr. Lapage in Steely Dan's "Everyone's Gone To The Movies."
- The Toy Master by Avantasia. Don't you be afraid, come and step inside, take a look around...
- Ozzy Osbourne's "Mr. Tinkertrain" is quite clearly about a child molester.
- "I'm So Pedophile" by Onision
- Maurice Chevalier singing "Thank Heavens for Little Girls". Hrm.
- Kate Cebrano's "Young Boys Are My Weakness".
- Bruce Springsteen's "I'm On Fire" goes between this and a Jail Bait song.
- Duke Sateriajis Venomania. Seriously, just watch the video.
- Foreigner's "Hot Blooded" has some really unfortunate undertones; the lyrics are about the singer seducing a fan. Which would be fine, if every single verse didn't have at least one line implying that said girl is underage and a virgin. The girl is asked if she's "old enough", if she'll be ready for him to "call her bluff," he'll show her loving like "[she] never knew", and that they'll have to sneak away from "you know who" (presumably, the girl's guardian) in order to get it on. The last verse before the song fades out has a line that goes "I'm so hot for you, child." Catchy tune, disturbing lyrics.
- In the strangely sinister video for the Blue Öyster Cult's Joan Crawford, keyboards player Allen Lanier - who even looks (for this video) somewhat seedy and untrustworthy around young girls, is seen hanging around a lot of CatholicSchoolGirls note . In one scene, as the rest of the band perform the number, the girls troop downstairs from an upper room. Pause for a few seconds. Then a shifty-looking Allen comes out of the same door, theatrically checking to see if he's being observed, then he sidles down the steps. It all looks rather suspect.
Mythology & Ancient Religions
- The whole idea of Santa Claus "seeing you when you're sleeping" and "knowing when you're awake"... Well... someone had to feel violated, or at the very least, creeped out, by that whole idea. Which leads to the old joke: "Why is Santa Claus so jolly? Because he knows where all the naughty girls live."
- Well there's the fact that he likes to have little kids sit in his lap while holding them close, and there's no shortage of reports of pedophile Santas or Easter Bunnies.
- "'Dear Church Lady: I am shocked at the number of people who bring their children to total strangers in Santa suits, and allow them to hold their young ones firmly on their pelvic regions, offer them candy and whisper, "Don't be afraid to tell me what you really want!" What causes this mass hysteria?' Signed, Elaine."
- Saint Nicholas, the "template" on which Santa Claus was based, gets this a lot as well. He's "comes for every child" and before the 1980s, it was a common aesop that "naughty kids" would be taken by him as punishment.
- Hell, even the friggin Easter Bunny◊ gets this treatment.
- Krampus, a.k.a Beksnickel or the Christmas Devil. An infamous Christmas character back in the 19th century who is starting to get a resurgence in the internet age for his sheer creepiness. Back in the day, most families were too poor to afford presents for their children. Since it wasn't feasible for parents to bribe children with presents for good behavior, people came up with this terrifying alternative. They told stories of Krampus, an overly hairy goat-man with fangs and a long tongue, who would arrive a day before Santa, lure naughty children to him with a trail of food, stuff them into a large basket on his back, and take them away. Prepare to be disturbed.
- Zeus, probably the Ur Example.
- Worse than Zeus was Priapus, whose two defining traits are his permanent erection and his insatiable lust. Signs bordering the lands he protected warned trespassers in vulgar terms not that he would kill them, but that he would rape them. That's not memetic though. That's actual canon with him.
- Loki. He'll/She'll swing with anyone. And I mean anyone at all.
- Most post-medieval depictions of demons. That their modern visage was inspired by pagan fertility gods and by the Greek satyrs does not help at all.
- The demon Moloch. In pop culture, he shows up in an episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer after his book is scanned into a computer, attempting to seduce Willow ala-internet predator, and an Expy of his appears in an episode of Teen Titans, where he attempts to seduce Raven. Both times he claims to be a teenager named Malcolm, and preys on the girl's lack of friends, alienating her even further. From what secondhand mythologies say about his mythos, the seduction of young girls was his Modus Operati.
- Randy Savage became this by the Fan Dumb thanks to a certain IWC urban legend that allegedly involved a then-18-year old Stephanie McMahon, and whether if it was rape or consensual is up to debate. They would claim that this is why Savage was apparently blacklisted from the WWE, despite the fact that not only was he interviewed on the inaugural issue of WWE SmackDown! magazine in 2003, but he also had a DVD set dedicated to him released in 2009.
...and uh, Triple H
, you already know that I'm gonna bitch-slap ya, and take your girl, Stephanie McMahon!
- Rick Rude: He'll steal your girl, break her heart and leave you the fool. All the girls go crazy for the ravishing Rude!
- If The Iron Sheik hates you, he will put you in the Camel Clutch, break your back, fuck you in the ass, and make you humble!
- The Ultimate Warrior raped Santa Claus. Such is the power of his Destrucity.
- Edge mentioned in his autobiography, Adam Copeland on Edge, that Bradshaw soaped his ass in a shower. The Fan Dumb picked up on this and implicated that Bradshaw might have raped some wrestlers.
- Edge will steal your girlfriend. You can't stop it, you can't do anything about it, and she will leave you for him. Just don't even fight it.
- Goldust. Goldust.
- Randy Orton: Has developed a reputation in the IWC message boards in that, when in the ring or anywhere near him, one better have their asses secured. The way he interacts with his opponents just encourages it.
- Warhammer 40,000
- Lucius the Eternal is jokingly considered the ultimate rapist by the fandom. Although he's actually a masochistic swordsman, the fact that he serves Slaanesh sort of turns him into this trope. He will penetrate the rear armour of anything with his
Rod Lash of Torment. OH YEAH!!
- On the subject of Slaanesh, Daemonettes have been depicted as raping (or being raped by) almost everyone in the setting at least once. Being daemonic servants of the literal god of perversion and depravity doesn't hurt.
- The Sisters of Battle are pedophiles thanks to a certain Imageboard's Tabletop Games section.
- Any and all Dark Eldar are subject to this treatment, and although they are known to rape on occasion they much prefer to torture their victim to death, resurrect them, torture them again and then eat their souls. However, since torture is basically sex for them...
- Slaanesh him/herself is usually portrayed this way by certain Imageboards, usually being depicted dressed like Dr. Frank-N-Furter and deliberately trying to get anybody entering his/her domain to become slaves to him/her, and gets a massive turn-on when asked to go fuck him/herself with a chainsword◊.
- Folca (a minor daemonic harbinger from Pathfinder) has dominion over "abduction, strangers, and sweets," and his favorite weapon is the net. Certain dark corners of the fandom consider him Golarion's Pedobear.
- Mr. Bucket wants you to put balls in his mouth.
- See Toy Story example above (in movies) for the creepy Woody action figure.
- Recently, Kaiyodo- the company that made the figure- reissued the figure but with a different face and accessories, averting the trope.
- Except it's announced that it'll be re-released once again with those set of eyes, as of info from 08/2013......
- The Wolf in Into the Woods. There are several reasons for this; the fact that he seems much older than Little Red Riding Hood (due to the actor playing him), the weird "walking in place" thing he does on stage, him singing a song about consuming Red and one other thing... HIS FURRY PENIS IS VISIBLE DURING THE ENTIRE SONG!
- The original version of Little Red Ridding Hood did have a distinct sexual vibe to it, the wolf was in many ways a sexual predator.
- Inverted with Florinda in The Rover. Almost every male character tries to rape her at some point, although most of them didn't know it was her at the time, so they're Easily Forgiven. They only thought they were raping a peasant girl, so that's okay.
- Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street: Beadle Bamford. Granted, he does spend most of his stage/screentime with canon rapist Judge Turpin. Also, he's really really creepy in the movie. Then there's his cane, which he can make longer or shorter because it folds up. Ew... (And Turpin is, in some circles, a memetic Anthony-rapist. Also creepily movie-canon.) Turpin basically calls Anthony a slut when he first meets him. Being a sailor, he Really Gets Around. This scene also has a pretty heavy Turpin-creeping-on-the-physically-small-longhaired-pretty-Anthony vibe, at least in the film. Showing a victim porn (which is basically what he's doing) is a tactic of real life molesters. Not to mention his disturbingly excited look when he watches Judge Turpin rape Sweeney's wife.
- Mass Effect 2: Based on 90% of his dialogue, you wouldn't expect Only Sane Man Jacob Taylor to be on this list. Unfortunately, his pre-final-mission romance scene contains one of the game's most notorious lines. "Like sneaking into the captain's quarter's... heavy risk... but the priiize!"
- The default Shepard is famous on the forums for his rapeface◊. Many more motivationals like that exist.
- Canonically, Harbinger wants to dominate you utterly, body and soul, and in combat he often tells you to submit so that he won't have to hurt you. Add to that an inhuman but oddly compelling voice, and you've got everything required for some weird fanart.
PRESERVE SHEPARD'S BODY IF POSSIBLE.
I KNOW YOU FEEL THIS.
THIS HURTS YOU.
DO NOT RESIST.
- Yume Nikki has Kyukyu-kun, a phallic object that loves rubbing on the stair handrail suggestively; stabbing it makes it rub faster, as if it's "excited." It doesn't help that it's standing right next to a door that leads to one of the most frightening Mind Rapes in the game.
- In Dawn of War: Dark Crusade, Governor Lukas Alexander really wants to get his hands on a drugged and imprisoned Farseer Taldeer....
- There's also Eliphas who's really looking forward to getting his hands on Taldeer.
- Emperor Doviculous in Brutal Legend. Tim Schafer described him as, "big and tough, but also has this kinky side who, when hit with an ax, might scream in pain or squeal with delight." And he's voiced by Tim Curry no less...
- Danarius (Fenris' former master) in Dragon Age II comes across as one, and has a rather scary amount of canon evidence to possibly confirm it.
- Zangief from Street Fighter. A huge dude wearing neither a shirt nor pants, with a ton of chest hair and scars. His moveset revolves around grappling moves, and his signature move involves grabbing his opponent's crotch while slamming his opponent's face into his crotch. Seriously.
- In SFIV, he's shown approaching a group of (obviously male) kids, dressed like that. It's made creepier by the fact that he sneaks up on them, and they're all freaked out when they realize he's there. Actually, he did that to listen what they were saying (some of the kids were saying Zangief is a wuss, and he'll go and prove them wrong).
- Balrog (the "Boxer") and his disturbing ending. He kidnaps a 10-years-old kid and walks in the distance with the line: "Well, this must be my lucky day" (justified by the fact that the kid, as one of Seth's test subjects, is supposed to have some strange Shadaloo power... which means a money reward for Balrog).
- His ending in Super SFIV, which ends with him telling the kid he "has to do something for him now". Run, kid, run.
- Along with his various other memetic titles, M. Bison (Dictator) could fit here too. Consider: he surrounds himself with twelve or so unfailingly loyal teenage girls as his Dolls. And then, there's that scene in Street Fighter II V when he meets a captive Chun-Li, not to mention that all of his endings involving Rose involve things like knocking her out, possessing her, or carrying her off......
- It's shocking that Vega doesn't come up here as often as Bison, considering he's a canon Combat Sadomasochist. He has an obsession with Chun-Li that comes from The Movie (where he implies that he'll rape her alongside beat her, which gets him a savage beating from Chunners in reply), and has been re-sparked in SFIV as well. (And this is not counting how he brainwashes her in the Alternate Universe Street Fighter II V, made even creepier because that particular incarnation of Chun-Li is fifteen as much.) And then we get to Cammy...
- Urien got a little bit of this in Street Fighter III namely due to one of his winquotes. It probably doesn't help that he's a Mr Olympia-esque, large, black man dressed in a tiny white fundoshi (Japanese "thong" formed by wrapping a single strip of cloth about the crotch). And one that kidnaps children, too, like Chun-Li's adoptive daughter.
- In Super Street Fighter IV, ninja girl Ibuki (who made her debut in III) gets some of this too, as her entire story revolves around looking for cool boys. It didn't take long for the masses to speak of how horny she was or the lengths Ibuki would go to get some. Of course, she (like many of the other popular ladies of SF) could fall into the opposite end of this trope spectrum.
- Possibly the worst example by far comes from series' newcomer Juri Han is a Psycho Depraved Omnisexual. For one, her post-battle comments make it clear that she's going to rape and/or kill her defeated opponent, and that's not even getting into her rival battles, which sound like she's willing to get it on with Chun-Li, Cammy, and M. Bison.
- Contagio; his portraits combined with the Combat Tentacles his machine has.
- Tales of the Abyss: Van Grants. His Fan Nickname isn't "Master Badtouch" for nothing, you know.
- In addition to molesting at the speed of light, he can also shoot laser beams with his eyebrows and the source of his power is his beard.
- It's a widely accepted truth among Tales of Graces fans that Pascal is a pedophile, though this doesn't hurt her popularity one bit.
- Hugo Gilchrist of Tales of Destiny is considered the greatest badtoucher in the entire Tales Series.
- Kingdom Hearts: Some of the Heartless attack by slashing at you with their claws, slowly advancing towards you, and then attempting to jump on top of you.
- Ansem, Xehanort's Heartless, when you battle him in the first game. What with his shirt open in the front to reveal much of his muscular chest, his overall dominating presence, white gloves, black tight pants, and piercing red eyes. And lets not forget one of his attacks include his Heartless attempting to make a grab for you when Ansem screams out in a loud voice, "SUBMIT!!!!!"
- His possession of Riku, including one scene which has him struggling to escape Ansem's control, with Ansem groaning and Riku saying, "No... you won't USE ME FOR THIS!"
- It's not just "Ansem" - everyone connected to Xehanort is one of these. Xemnas gets it for creepy facial expressions and watching Roxas sleep. Terra-Xehanort gets it for picking Aqua up by her chest in a cutscene. Master Xehanort gives even "Ansem" a run for his money by leaving a half-naked Ven catatonic and wrapped in a blanket after using him to create Vanitas and isolating Terra so he can't resist their forced (and rather painful) union. He also has a move where he pins you down in preparation to use a Blizzard attack. Even Terra himself can't avoid it, due to an intentional misinterpretation of a scene where he has five-year-old Riku touch his Keyblade and makes him promise not to tell anyone. At this point, you have to wonder if they're doing it on purpose.
- Marluxia, who the fandom characterizes as a gay rapist and sometimes portrayed as a pedophile, due to how touchy-feely he is with Namine.
- DiZ in KH2, where he restrained Namine, struggled with her, and put his hand over her mouth.
- Vexen. It's not as common nowadays, but when Chain of Memories was first released he was often accused of being a creepy pedophile, mostly due to the fact that he created a perfect replica of Riku. This is turned up to 11 in the manga version with his creepy faces and lines. 
- After The Reveal and release of Birth By Sleep, about 90% of all fan fiction written about Vanitas has him threatening suggestively, making out with, or almost raping someone. It's all against their will and completely one-sided, of course. Though, some of his 'victims' seem to enjoy his pursuits a little too much...
- Doesn't help that, like Larxene below, he's canonically sadistic. Neither do his battle taunts, "What's yours is mine!" and "Show me anguish!"
- Larxene, being a canon sadist (sexual or not it's debatable), gets this. It's usually with Namine.
- It doesn't help that when you fight her she says "I'm gonna break you!" which many fans have said it sounds like she's saying "I'm gonna rape you!"
- Larxene's behavior towards Axel would probably be considered more than memetic if she was a man. She's all over him in Re:Chain of Memories even though (if his body language is anything to go by) he's not comfortable with it, and she doesn't really seem to care (in fact, that's probably exactly why she does it!)
- And then there's Riku-Replica's desperate attempt to back away from an advancing Larxene as if she was trying to rape him!
- The tune Burn, Bobonga! from Chrono Trigger is now forever associated with getting molested, and specifically victim of the oddly faced Brian Peppers. Thank you YTMND!
- Everyone in the hilariously bad Pokémon hack "Pokémon Quartz", especially your rival, J Akira, horrible Marty Stu Author Avatar Baro and the fat, ugly (yet somehow able to use "charm") bear Pokémon Babos◊.
- Babos gets worse when it evolves into Osoe. Poor Foxy had to censor a lot of the time Swap.bear was in combat in that Let's Play.
- From canon Pokémon there is Cynthia, the Champion in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum. She was shipped with Dawn and bam, now she's a pedophile. Not usually portrayed as a rapist though. She's an odd case because she's also a Memetic Sex God.
- Before her was Steven, Champion of Ruby/Sapphire, former in Emerald. Less of a stalker, but he still invited small children into his house. Alone. Now, however, his dorky man-moe has made him the molestee. He's one of the most shipped people with the protagonists, most likely the most shipped other than with each other.
- Hypno.◊ Mind Rape: Canon. Body-rape: memetic.
- Oh boy, Silver. He was just a Jerkass in the original Gold/Silver/Crystal (regularly shoving you around, even if you're a girl), but the remakes have added in a scene in the Radio Tower where he strips you of your Team Rocket uniform (it's a long story). Don't think for a second that the fandom has let this slip by unnoticed.
- And Whitney. There's a scene at the Pokeathalon stadium where she picks out a jersey for the player character to wear, guessing his/her size while thinking out loud. The issue here is that in the Japanese version, her exact phrasing is "Are you an S or a M? Yeah, definitely an M." Upon deciding you are an M, she forces you into an outfit of her choosing.
- Professor Oak. After all, he came when he heard you beat the Elite 4.
- Proton is beginning to come one of these. Unlike most of the other examples, it tends to not be soft and more of a Mind Rape too, considering he's a canon sadist.
- In Emerald, there's a Kindler on Route 119. His dialogue: "Hohoho! I like kid TRAINERS! Let's have a good one!" Figure that one out yourself.
- Predating that, in Red/Blue/Yellow/Fire Red/Leaf Green, a Sailor in the SS Anne loves "Feisty kids like you!". Yikes!
- Scott, the owner of the Battle Frontier in the Emerald version is somewhat subject to this as well.
- If the Japanese fan art is anything to go by, Cheren and N of Pokémon Black and White are already well on their way to becoming this.
- Lyra. According to fans, she raped a Quilava, probably killed Kris (the character she replaced in the remakes) and is a yandere. Come present day, she's still as memetic as ever.
- Ghetsis, especially where N is concerned. N himself is subject to this as well, usually with the female protagonist.
- Also from Generation V, Grimsley the Dark Elite Four trainer. The fact that he's based on vampires probably lends a lot to it.
- Hiker Andy, a bearish man that the teenage male player can ride the ferris wheel with during Summer, is gaining popularity amongst some circles for his hideously suggestive dialogue (in the Japanese version at least).
- It doesn't help at all that he can show up again in Fall in the sequels if you play as the girl, and he'll be talking about losing someone he loves two years ago. It's not hard to put two and two together here.
- Maxie, the Team Magma boss, tends to get this treatment as well. But not Archie. Make of that what you will.
- A classic example is Ditto. Since it's mostly used for breeding Pokemon, this was somewhat inevitable.
- Apparently Lance. Lance is a pervert! is a meme now.
- Mr. Bonding in Pokemon X and Y. His hotel room is always the furthest from the exit, and, when you talk to him, he says "It's bonding time!" and the screen goes dark.
- The super powers you get from it are called O-Powers, and you are encouraged to use them "as often as possible".
- Mega Metagross, within hour of its reveal, due to the growth of its "nose" into a rather large spike.
- Weegee, if only because of his unnerving stare.
- Luigi may be on his way to becoming this thanks to this disturbing Japanese commercial for New Super Luigi U, which features a crying Princess Peach, pleading for Mario through tears, seemingly alone with a dark room with him. From the looks of things, it implies Luigi's going to sexually assault her. The Year of Luigi indeed.
- DO NOT LET DOCTOR MARIO TOUCH YOUR GENITALS! HE IS NOT A REAL DOCTOR!
- There was a bit of this after Yoshi Touch & Go for the title character, which probably wasn't helped by the fact the helpful green dino seems to always be around children.
- From Ace Attorney: Damon Gant will rape you. In the game he didn't do much more than stare.
- You're forgetting his constant offers to go swimming with him. That and his stare is scary.
- Not to mention his "confident" animation, where's he's tightening his tie, complete with this look on his face that screams "You. Tonight."
- Insists on seeing Ema Skye alone in his office, while ushering Phoenix and Detective Gumshoe from the room rather hastily.
- And the next day, Ema is very... withdrawn. And don't forget Lana is absolutely terrified of what Gant could do to Ema.
- Oh thank you. Suddenly that scene has taken on an entirely new meaning...
- Please say that new meaning wasn't confirmed. Please.
- Have we all completely forgotten that he blackmailed Lana into doing... something for two years, something that caused her to completely withdraw herself from everyone, something we never find out exactly what it is in-game?
- Kristoph Gavin gets this treatment a lot in the fandom as well.
- Which can be extremely hilarious to some, considering his younger brother Klavier is widely regarded as the Memetic Sex God of the fandom—hell, he was once the page image! Maybe it's something in the blood?
- While he isn't as well known about this as Gant, Blaise Debeste from Ace Attorney Investigations 2 is on his way to becoming this. Let this troper just say this: when you start approaching your son, telling everyone you're going home to "play" with him, and it succeeds in making him tremble with fear and start staggering backwards while he weakly fights back as you approach, it can only mean one thing...
- Duke Davis of the NES game Bad Street Brawler has a couple of (unintentionally?) perverted moves; a dash attack where he rams face first into the opponent's crotch and a trip where he fondles his opponent after knocking him/her down. It doesn't help that he runs around wearing a yellow tank top and matching short shorts.
- And a titty twister! A TITTY TWISTER!!! Strangely, his in-game sprite makes him look LESS like a molester, even while engaging in said moves... It's his blank Agent-like stare on the game box that's particularly creeparific.
- In F.E.A.R. fandom, Alma is very rapidly gaining this treatment, and for good reason. She actually does rape you at the end of Project Origin.
- It doesn't help that the back of the manual for Project Origin shows child Alma giving you this horribly creepy emotionless stare, with the words ALMA WANTS YOU written in blood underneath.
- The Fire Emblem fandom has Gheb, which is fairly accurate to his portrayal in game. He was so well-liked that a patch was created wherein Gheb is the main character.
- Don't forget Gheb didn't actually die. It was a fake double named Gleb.
- It's basically canon Valter wanted to raep Eirika, but considering his fellow villains comment rather heavily about his track record of canon psycho stalker behavior and the fact he has a Gauron-esque obsession with hunting down Ephraim (Eirika's brother), it's no surprise he has this reputation.
- Oliver from Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn the fat, decadent slave-trading nobleman, is apparently able to charm the pants off everyone, for the sake of beauty.
- Radiant Dawn's Heather should've had a spot reserved here.
- Wolf O'Donnell, leader of Star Wolf, especially with his suit from Assault up to Super Smash Brothers. He's a real Manly Gay and Leather Man combined with a slight hint of furry. His official pictures also depict him with that grin or look that screams "RAPE!" And let's not forget Leon's comment about him.
- Ignatius Mortimer Meen. Oh, look, what clever children...
- Tingle from The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask is clearly a Pedo with a boner for Link. CLEARLY.
- It only makes it worse that you first meet Tingle in jail in Wind Waker...
- To say nothing of Ganon or the Traveling Maskman.
- Or the ReDead enemy class. Or the Gibdo class in some games.
- Or Zant in Twilight Princess. What with his grappling with Midna in one scene, that has him leaning in to whisper "I need you" to her while she struggles against his hold, or his penchant for randomly appearing behind you.
- Morpha in the Water Temple of Ocarina of Time is basically a giant water tentacle that can manipulate water and sneaks up to Link, looking at him from under the water's surface in it's first appearance, and constantly attempting to commit both tentacle rape and goo rape on him.
- Nabooru, due to her promise of doing "something great" for young Link if he could retrieve the Silver Gauntlets. This is practically canon, as is hinted when she laments about not being able to give you your "reward", especially since you grew up to be so handsome. Though like with the "you're not afraid of dragons are you" lady from The Legend Of Zelda Cdi Games, the implications of such sexual advances are are considered less dire when a woman is making them.
- In that vein, Telma. She does go after a much older man later, much to his displeasure.
- Like Like came first
- Rauru from Ocarina of Time, according to some. Note that Link is wearing an earring when he wakes up that wasn't there when he went into his 7 year sleep, and in those seven years, Rauru was the only one with access to his body. The chances of the placement of that earring being the only thing Rauru did are... slim. Recall that before Link went to sleep, he wasn't wearing pants. Seven years later, he wakes up wearing tights. Do the math. This was parodied by ArtistGamerGirl.
- Demon Lord Ghirahim will get you from behind◊.
- Ganon's scheme of kidnapping little girls in Wind Waker reeks of this. They don't posses the Triforce of Wisdom, so why is he still keeping them locked up in a cell below....his room....Uh oh...
- Vaati is the embodiment of this trope partly because it's actually canon. He is a Really 700 Years Old Dirty Old Man who kidnaps young maidens out of lust.
- From Silent Hill: Pyramid Head, sex god. A brisk walking pace is the best defense. Comparatively logdisp. Pyramid Head carries around a phallic sword that represents, among other things, James' issues with women.
- While the character actually is a rapist (the first few times he's encountered Pyramid Head is in the middle of raping an enemy monster — or several — to death), it still qualifies due to the exaggeration of how much he goes around raping things.
- Although some will argue that the first time, Pyramid Head isn't raping the Mannequins, but is trying to seperate two fighting monsters. His doing it in canon in later games may be Ascended Fanon.
- And then there's almost every single other monster in the games, especially the Personal Space Invaders, and especially the Abstract Daddy/Doorman and Slurper monsters.
- Dr. Kaufmann in Silent Hill: Shattered Memories: "You know, people who are getting enough don't need analysis. You clearly are not getting enough. Let's see this through to the end."
- While not very widespread, The Fear of Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater has been known to get this treatment from time to time. Considering his freakishly long forked tongue, ability to turn invisible and love of paralytic toxins, it's really not surprising.
- Ocelot sometimes gets this treatment as well. The remarks about "long silver bullets" and the fact that he's an interrogation specialist don't help. Mostly if you're a guy. It doesn't help that he was canonically in love with Big Boss (and by extension Snake) and in the fourth game takes a time out from their fight to try making out with Snake.
- Volgin and Raikov are both Memetic Violators of Personal Space. If you are male, and within grabbing distance of either of them, fandom says you are not getting away with your junk ungroped.
- There's also the aptly-named Vamp. As Yahtzee put it: "Vamp in Metal Gear Solid 2 was implied to be banging Fortune, but only because Vamp was implied to be banging absolutely fucking everyone, including you as you read this. Try to hold still."
- Persona 4: Igor's portrait when he talks to you looks rather creepy, like a rape face. The fact he's a capable pianist does not help much. Those long, gloved, bony fingers just WANT to reach out of the screen and molest you. Or strangle you. His Alternate Character Interpretation in Hiimdaisy definitely fueled his memetic-ness.
- Also from Persona 4, Tohru Adachi earned something of this reputation after The Reveal. And that sad part is it's really not that far off as he canonically attempted to rape two of the victims.
- The Shin Megami Tensei series as a whole brings us Mara, a giant penis demon and a god of temptations. (Yes, we mean those kind of temptations, and then some.) His (or in the case of Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey, her) innuendo-filled pre-battle dialogue certainly doesn't help.
"It will only take one thrust to penetrate your frail form and finish you off immediately!"
"Through my charms, your kind will reach their climax and...die!"
- And from Digital Devil Saga 2 we have Khumbanda. So much so that some fans want to rename the prison break theme to "Rape Escape". The pelvic thrusting doesn't help.
- The original English translation of Persona 1 made Jerk Jock Hidehiko/Brad one of these, by essentially implying he WILL hit anything and EVERYTHING, even a majority of the demons you can talk to. While he's a suave and flirtatious ladies man in the original anyway, the "Blind Idiot" Translation makes him sound more like a high school Pyramid Head. Plus he uses a giant spear as his chosen weapon and his portrait's Slasher Smile looks like he enjoys scaring the demons intentionally. He essentially is made out this way, but it's purposefully not supposed to come together in an obvious manner, he's really just (usually) trolling. The translations batter down all subtlety, however.
- Touhou: Yuyuko is known for "eating" certain other characters, and not in this way. Her perennial victim is Mystia.
- Yoshika, a Jiang Shi with the power to eat anything, has joined her ranks.
- Meanwhile, Marisa has stolen many "precious things"...
- Yukari, however... let's just say no-one in Gensokyo would be safe from her if she gets bored and horny at the same time. She's even known to spirit away people from outside of Gensokyo because she likes them.
- Eirin loves to punish Reisen, who has even protested that she shouldn't say "Punishment time~ <3" with such happiness.
- Keine in her hakutaku form is jokingly said to CAVE people, Mokou and Kaguya being her usual victims.
- Occasionally, Sakuya and
China Hong Meiling are depicted as being mistreated by the Scarlet Sisters in that way.
- An odd variant: where yukkuris are concerned, Alice-types become uncontrollable serial rapists. "Let's get refreshed~~!"
- Aya may not rape you directly, but the things she'd do to you to get photos for her special picture collection will leave you feeling violated.
- Alice is sometimes portrayed as an otaku-like "Figurine/Doll Maniac". Cue poor Medicine Melancholy hiding from her... or everyone else.
- Eirin, especially after the Gag Manga caused fanon to flanderize her... but mostly due to "Punishment Time~".
- Rinnosuke, the only humanoid male character amongst the girls. This is almost as natural fanon development as it gets. Doujinshi only makes it worse...
- Unfortunately for The One Guy, depictions of him on the receiving end of this trope are far more common.
- Wriggle lately has become one. Just look up the "All Seme Wriggle" pool (NSFW) on Danbooru.
- Yuuka Kazami has three fandom portrayals: youkai moe~, genocidal psychopath, or sexual sadist. Combining the three is not advised.
- Trying to time out Lotus Land Story's EX-Boss results in what's known as "Gengetsu Rape Time".
- Mao from Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice will grope you in the name of science! Canon based on what he did to Almaz.
- Based on his behavior in Disgaea Infinite, NIS seems to be aware of his status and ran with it.
- Heck, in Dark Hero Days, he says Adell is "too good to be true", while panting and sweating!
- And it continues into Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten. Poor poor Desco... He seemed to be at it AGAIN when he brought the Getter Mao to port, but Fuka sent him flying on the Homerun Express.
- Mid-Boss. Hell, even the manga for the first game has the other characters accusing him of pedophilia as a running joke!
- Fatal Fury: With her Flying Queen of Chaos super move, Hotaru will have her way with you and you'll be smiling every time when she's done.
- Captain Falcon in Super Smash Bros.. His Up-B attack has him latch onto you in a suggestive manner, right after which he yells "Yes!"
- Captain Falcon's taunt "Show me your moves!" has been Mondegreened into "Show me your boobs!"
- Not to mention Bowser's down throw.
- His Side-B move in Brawl is even worse.
- Snake endured a bit of this due to all of his grab techniques being incredibly... personal, not at all helped by the screenshot on the official website depicting him manhandling a struggling Ike.
- Even though he was just recently announced, The Villager from Animal Crossing is starting to be labeled as one. Probably thanks to the way he was introduced◊. His perpetually neutral, smiling face◊ doesn't help.
- This image is seeing a lot of circulation.
- Kuja from Final Fantasy IX. Just look at this screencapture◊ from Dissidia.
- The Emperor in the same game has a similar, though more subdued treatment in Japanese fandom, due to his sexy voice, good looks, general bearing of a BDSM Master, and the little fact that in the original Japanese, his ultimate attack was not named Entice. It was named Seduction.
- More from Dissidia includes Sephiroth, who seems to have stolen something "very precious" from Firion and lives to basically convince Cloud that he needs him.
- And Kefka, who spends the entire storyline of TWO Destiny Odysessy's essentially trying to Kidnap Terra so he can ra- I mean make her serve Chaos. It is now obvious Square Enix loves to make Rapists.
- Ultros thinks Terra is a tasty morsel. He's a purple Octopus. You do the math.
- Before Kuja, there was Sorceress Adel of Final Fantasy VIII. To put this into perspective, many fans have mistaken Adel as a man because she has the appearance of a towering bodybuilder. When she awakens from her slime-encased prison to the sight of a possessed Rinoa, Adel gives this twisted, mischievous smile and reaches for Rinoa. Many a viewer has come to the conclusion of "IT'S RAEPTIME!". Needless to say, Rinoa is horrified. Adel then Junctions Rinoa to herself and heals herself by thrusting her chest upward as she sucks the life away from Rinoa. And just when you think that it couldn't get any worse, it did. Turns out that Adel herself is under the control of Ultimecia, a vampy woman who knows nothing about modesty. Essentially, this is a heaping pile of Ho Yay snuck past the heads of everyone.
- And even before that there was Professor Hojo, the Mad Scientist who not only had sex with Vincent's girlfriend IN THE NAME OF SCIENCE!, kept Cloud and Zack in a basement for 5 years, and Vincent locked up for 30, he tries to force Red XIII and Aerith to breed before the party intervenes. He's also implied to be the head of Sephiroth's fan club in Crisis Core.
- Don't forget Johnny.
- Zack Fair in Crisis Core... if you happen to be a magic pot.
- When the character Serah was first announced for Final Fantasy XIII as Snow's fiance, people assumed the worst◊.
- And then there's Seymour from Final Fantasy X, not helping matter is that he canonically plants a Forceful Kiss on Yuna while technically being dead. And the fact that he just does not go away even after you kill him the first time and keeps coming back as if he's obsessed with you personally.
- Jester from Devil May Cry 3 says and does some things that seem more than a little bit wrong. "And you can expect a SPANKING from daddy later!" Describing the Temen-ni-guru as a "thick shaft that causes women to shudder" also counts.
- And that "spanking from daddy" line was delivered to his actual daughter, giving off some serious Parental Incest vibes.
- The Spy from Team Fortress 2 sneaks around and attacks people from behind. He's also here to f(BLEEP) us!
- He has also f(bleep)ed YOUR MOTHER!
- The Medic would like to see you in his office. *snaps glove*
- "I am painis cupcake. I will eat you!"
- That's not soldier, that's Painis cupcake! Completely different person!
- The Sniper has candy in his
- TURN YOUR HEAD AND COFF!
- King's Quest VII: The Princeless Bride seems to imply that, if you're a lady wandering unaccompanied through a dismal place, the skeletal Boogeyman may at any moment suddenly appear nearby, pounce on you gleefully and "bone" you to death.
- Dept Heaven has Hector; the idea that he's a rapist is both laughed at and played horrifically straight in both Japanese and English-speaking fanworks.
- Sigma from Mega Man X has become a liiiiiittle too obsessed with the two main heroes...
Sigma: That's right, folks! I'll do it again, and again! I will make X and Zero mine! Now, come and get me!
- Since we're on the subject of Mega Man, Let's Do IT! showing a very... interesting Alternative Character Interpretation of Crash Man. (And Flash Man and Quick Man too, to a lesser degree...)
- The spirits possessing the OopART in the second Mega Man Star Force game kept inducing nightmares demanding Geo submit to them. What they said? "GIVE ME YOUR BODY!" Geo almost always ends up in a traumatized possession shorty before waking.
- Sander Cohen from BioShock will rape you. And probably film it so he can sell the result as avant-garde cinema.
- Yi Suchong as well. If he hated kids so much, why'd he do all his work around them? Answer, He actually loves children... but in a different way.
- Lu Bu from Dynasty Warriors. He even has a joke Fan Nickname of Lube Up given how he's generally the toughest opponent on the field.
- Cao Ren gets an honourable mention for being quite a grappley fellow for a beat-em-up, dressing like Megaman, and being the Implacable Man as it takes one more hit to knock him out of the 'throw' or 'charge attack' animations. Another honorable mention goes to Huang Zhong, normally a bit of a joke, becomes quite lethal on hard and above due to the immense power boost on his arrows. Which he fires into your chest at point blank range.
- The Jockey from Left 4 Dead 2... there are some very, VERY Squick drawings. Given his actions, however... be glad that they didn't use his original design◊. Ready the Brain Bleach.
- Doesn't help that the Jockey is actually called "face humper" in-game. In addition, the Smoker qualifies with his extra-long tongues, the Tank for getting people out of the closet, and the Hunter for jumping on the Witch. The Charger is surprisingly exempt from this, since you know what they say about zombies with one huge arm...
- Poor Zoey has become a memetic rape victim. Being the only female (Rochelle who?) stuck with three guys with big guns, Smokers who just got off the set of the japanese porn they were filming, tanks, hunters, even the witch on occasion, Let's hope she's got a chastity belt made of adamantium.
- Some safehouse graffiti warns that the one in the dark hoodie (the hunter) will try to touch your nipples. That's right, evem the hunter is trying to violate you.
- Mr. Sandman from the Punch-Out!! games. Especially in the Wii version. Doesn't help that he's a Scary Black Man and talks a lot about putting "Mac Baby" to bed.
Mr. Sandman: Hey Mac Baby! Brush your teeth? * leans in* It's bed time...
- The second-player Luma in Super Mario Galaxy 2 can grab onto enemies. And NPCs. Special note goes to the fact that when aimed at Peach, it appears to be fondling her breasts. Oh, and when it interacts with Yoshi, he runs off crying after Luma finishes with him. Once you start thinking "rape" when Luma attacks, it will be impossible not to laugh.
- The DJMAX (Technika) fanbase somehow managed to turn a song into one: Enemy Storm [SP], aka: You gonna get CROOVE'd.
- "I am the milkman....my milk is delicious...."
- Jak and Daxter: Erol wants more than just to win, eco freak. Erol wants you!
- Mr. Blank was always watching over you...
- BlazBlue's Hazama. It doesn't help that he's also a memetic troll, nor does his resemblance to Michael Jackson (see below).
- I-No from the Guilty Gear series looks like a prototype of Hazama. On screen she licks and strokes her guitar and takes her top off when she wins.
- And her quotes make her pass the memetic molester territory and make her a memetic rapist. Specially on EX mode.
- One move puts Faust straddling the line between "memetic" and "actual". One of his attacks causes him to jam his scalpel into characters' backsides, eliciting custom responses from each character - including "Only He can do that!" from Venom, and "Put the kids to bed!" from Zappa.
- Creepers only want hugs.
- The scientist and the FBI Agent from the E.T. Atari game; you know they're doing more than just "research"...
- Both the Nurse and Mr. Nomiyah from Katawa Shoujo are considered this by the fandom, the later a bit more seriously than the former. It doesn't help that Rin, the character most closely associated with him, sometimes acts disturbingly like an abuse victim.
- Albedo from Xenosaga. Not only does he look and act like an insane Roman Emperor, but he surrounds himself with artifically created little girls. And then there's the.....things he does with MOMO and Jr.
- Rasputin from World Heroes. The dude has a special move that involves dragging the opponent into a rosebush and doing god knows what with them! Plus, the enhanced version of the move has the opponent try to escape only to be dragged back in!
- Amnesia: The Dark Descent has three:
- Crassius Curio from The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, he should be the trope picture for Chivalrous Pervert.
- Edward Richtofen's many lines suggest all too blatantly that he not only takes disturbingly sexual pleasure in carnage and blood splatter, but that he would absolutely love to do a variety of...unpleasant things to teammate Tank Dempsey's rear. Naturally, fangirls took this and ran with it.
- Of all the possibilities in Lunar, it's usually Dyne/Laike as a result of Flanderization due to his devil-may-care attitude towards generally everything in general that gets this treatment. Plus the fact he meets a band of young adventurers while travelling alone in the forest and decides to join their 'little party'... without their consent. A close runner-up would be Rouyce, who does stereotypically sexy-rapist-witchy things to Nash in their scenes together, and even uses herself as one of the perks joining the vile tribe would get him for betraying his teammates. Turns out Nash is a Chivalrous Pervert however, and would never abandon Mia, but even without his leery perversion he's a bit of a douche.
- Tripod from Dead Space 2 in this video. Top comment on YouTube: "I've seen enough hentai to know where is this going"
- Soul Series: Ivy Valentine just dominates the competition.
Ivy: "Well aren't we cheeky? This'll be fun!"
Ivy: "BEG FOR FORGIVENESS!"
Ivy: "Learn. Your. PLACE!"
- Then there's Voldo, with his writhing body and vast codpiece collection...
- A good bit of fan-art of Five Nights at Freddy's tends to depict the robots (especially Chica) as stalkers with crushes looking to molest and/or rape the player character, which may or may not be worse than the Cruel and Unusual Death that awaits the PC in canon.
- Tatsuta of Kantai Collection is infamous for being a teasing troll and pervert to the other kanmusu, especially her "sister" Tenryuu. There's an entire pool on Danbooru dedicated to these tendencies of hers, called "God Damn It Tatsuta!"
- In-universe example: In Ghastly's Ghastly Comic, there was a debate over whether it would be more frightening to be raped by Christopher Walken or John Malkovich, and how it might be possible to stop them.
- The fandom gave this treatment to sober!Gamzee. The rapefics were already hitting the web just a few days after his Face-Heel Turn. More recently, he's also become something of a Memetic Molestee, due to his genetic connections to even scarier people (see Hivefled) and a canonical Mind Rape at Aranea's hands.
- Doc Scratch seems to be going this way too, due to his interactions with Rose and Jade. The revelation that he is part Cal probably helped... This has persisted even after the revelation that he is not anatomically correct. It then gets even worse in the 08/07/11 updates. Apparently 1. he's been keeping Aradia's ancestor the Handmaid locked up in his apartment, 2. she's lost her furniture privileges before, 3. she does not want to be there 4. she's been raised by Doc Scratch her whole life.
- Eridan also gets this treatment, due to in canon being a Jerkass who tries to get with anyone who'll take him with a massive Entitled to Have You complex, not to mention that he kills the girl who rejects him with his behavior in fanon often being upgraded to this trope. Later receives a Fandom Nod with his ancestor, Cronus, who takes the fanon portrayal of Eridan and runs with it making Cronus an actual molester who actually hits on Eridan himself, even though Eridan is in fact his genetic fathernote due to how troll reproduction works.
- To a much lesser extent than the above, Terezi also gets this treatment in some fanart due to her habit of licking things, since after going blind she learned how to taste colors.
- The Condesce also gets this treatment, possibly for kidnapping Roxy.
- The imageboard Choose Your Own Adventure Ruby Quest features the mad doctor Filbert, who has an official license to rape (implied in canon, note exploited in fanart), and exploits this on absolutely everybody in the facility. Occasionally, his molestations even have healing powers.
- One of the other adventures run recently, Knight Blades has Yellow Fang, second in command of the Fang mercenary group. It's pretty much implied he's raped all his compatriots at one point or another with a variation of the 'candy van' tactic. He may have passed suddenly, but his legacy lives on!
- Dr. Octogonapus◊ from the Lazer Collections.
- He later reveals to Randal that he's his son. And lordy. The lines he comes out with when he's trying to teach Randal a little bit about his new powers:
Dr. Octogonapus: Feel the power in you, Randal. Let it seep up your thighs and penetrate your body! Let it PENETRATE YOU, Randal!
Randal: (smashes a car) Feels good...
Dr. Octogonapus: Now release! Let it build up, and RELEASE!
(Randal groans and fires his lazer beam at the smashed car, completely destroying it.)
Dr. Octogonapus: (grins) Come my son. You have much to learn.
- Daily Destin. His transformers figures killed themselves because of what he did to them.
- This is just a quick warning: Ask That Guy will make you his bitch. Please react accordingly.
- Rain Silves will rape you, and you will like it.
- Stonewater from Dominic Deegan will "save" you. Overlaps with Never Live It Down.
- Omega/O'Malley from Red vs. Blue. Canon Grand Theft Me overlapping with his extremely aggressive/possessive nature makes him a prime candidate for this.
- By extension, the Meta, especially after acquiring Omega.
- This◊ fine fellow.
- Rosa Fiametta of Survival of the Fittest, along with being a Launcher of a Thousand Ships, has become regarded as the memetic molester of V4.
- From SOTF-TV, don't accept any pills from Marvia Jones. Just... don't.
- Evil Flippy from Happy Tree Friends sometimes gets this treatment.
- "Touch the Puppy"
- Thanks to this RP account on Twitter, Sonichu has become a memetic rapist.
- Just another part of the Slender Man's charm.
- Masky from Marble Hornets has also gotten this treatment, probably because he sneaks into Jay's room and watches him sleep.
- Dragon Ball Z Abridged managed to turn Vegeta, of all people, into one of these.
Gohan: So... can I... help you?
Vegeta: No. (strokes Gohan's head) But maybe I can help you. (rapeface)
Gohan: Uh... I need an adult.
Vegeta: I am an adult.
"I'm terrifying and a potential rapist. But I'll never say it flat-out."
- Das Bo Schitt, maker of the The Gmod Idiot Box, sometimes has Renamon coming off as one of these, thanks in part to, among other things, Renamon assaulting Ellis, Renamon humping #1's head, Renamon humping Duke Nukem's head...
- "Man, this dude was just some Photos.com model, and we went and made him a pedophile".
- The "Barney Bunch" fad on Newgrounds and later YouTube centers around turning an entire ensemble of characters into this trope.
- Hugh Neutron became one, mostly because of the memetic short film Jimmy Neutron Happy Family Happy Hour.
- Pencil Face from the eponymous horror short. Just... its face. And the premise is rather disturbing, too, if you look at it from a certain angle: a suspicious stranger lures the girl with gifts and then gets her into trouble. Add the imagery of a long, oblongated pencil and a hole and you get what...?