Due to the Pantheon split project, the House of Love has been divided into four different Sub-houses.
The Passion sub-house is a where sunlight and flowers are present in the meadows; a very serene atmosphere where the Goddesses are will protect the values they hold dear.
open/close all folders
Sheryl Nome, Battle Goddess of Hopes and Dreams
(The Galactic Fairy)
- Greater Goddess
- Theme Song: Diamond Crevasse
- Symbol: A golden heart-shaped loop with a butterfly wing spread from one side of the cleft (primary) or one of her earrings (secondary).
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Fetishes, Marketing, Heroic Willpower, Mentoring, Inspirational Music, The Lady's Favour, Narcissism, Cold Hard Cash, First Girl Wins, First Girl After All
- Domain: Music, Song, Craft, Emotion, Love, Illusion, Seduction, Sexiness, Heroism, The Power of Rock, Blood, War
- Allies: Kaylee.
- Enemies: Kefka.
- Followers: Ranka Lee, Otaku, Aspiring Singers, Heroes, May'n, Sydney Bristow
- Favored Weapon: The Black Vega (her credit card) and her golden microphone
- Sheryl dropped her resumé off when she learned that the House of Love had the best sound systems in the pantheon. She was given the Fanservice portfolio by unanimous decree.
- The Fanservice portfolio was subsequently imploded into Fetish Fuel in an evil scheme to oust her from the pantheon. Sheryl was able to hold on to a Lesser Goddess position by her other portfolios long enough to execute her own counter plan. With the Power of Love and Rock-and-Roll she was able to take the entire Fetishes portfolio outright in battle. It was most epic (and sexy).
- James Bond has been trying to seduce her since she walked into the lobby, but she had him pegged as a womanizer right from the start. He still hasn't succeeded.
- Made friends with Kaylee over strawberry pie, Sheryl's Ferrari, and their boyfriend troubles. Sheryl found Kaylee's frank sincerity very refreshing. Kaylee has been trying to get Sheryl flying lessons with Wash. She needs them. Sheryl wonders if she should have introduced her to Alto Saotome, as Kaylee and Alto have been fighting over Alto's VF-25 ever since.
- She was promoted to an Intermediate Goddess after the second movie, in which Alto chooses her, thus resolving the Love Triangle depicted in the trope pic for Love Triangle (at least for many). Yeah, we thought that was grounds for a Love Pantheon promotion, too.
- With the power of all fetishes at her beck and call, Sheryl has managed to propel herself all the way up to Greater Goddesshood. It is a portfolio Sheryl guards well, as she knows the competition for this powerful portfolio is strong, and is wary of any new deity who may try to steal it. Her grip on Greater Goddesshood is so far tenuous at best, but a hefty application of her favored weapon has so far worked.
- She may need it, as lately some really freaky guys have been getting let into the pantheon.
- Sheryl re-issued the Universal Bunny music video in the hopes it would make the point of why she has the Fetishes portfolio now, figuring that would do the trick. Some would say there are videos with far more fetishes than that, but critically Sheryl is the only person appearing on stage in this music video. There's just two of her.
- She is just holding onto the Narcissism portfolio until Narcissus stops looking at his own reflection long enough to get into the pantheon, if he ever does. Then again, she did french kiss herself once, so one wonders if she has managed to out-Narcissus Narcissus.
- She has a specialized power over Love Triangles that is simply as a well-timed flashback to a girl's first meeting with the Love Interest, which can make the apparent second girl actually turn out to be the first girl due to a forgotten memory. Because the first girl usually wins, this simple power can vastly improve a girl's odds of success, and due to the competitive nature of such a Love Triangle, therefore vastly reduce the other girl's odds of success. As a result, she is offered prayers by both girls, for she has great influence over the final choice, especially if the guy is one of those horribly indecisive types that drag it out for three years.
Venus, Maiden of Serenity
- Greater Goddess
- Symbol: A blue astrological sign of Venus
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: The Five Faces of Eve, Fate, Stars, Necessity, Inscrutable Plans, Koans, The Power of Love, The Power of Friendship, Marital Bliss, Sex, Happiness
- Domains: Balance, Charm, Community, Destiny, Family, Fate, Good, Lust, Oracle, Patience, Planning
- Allies: The Unconquered Sun, Luna, the other Maidens
- Followers: The Sidereal Exalted, particularly the Chosen of Serenity
Belial and Nebiros
Belial and Nebiros, Gods of Paternal Affection for the Adopted
- Demon lords, equivalent to Intermediate Gods.
- Symbols: A trident and a puppet.
- Alignment: Nominally Chaotic Evil, drifting into Chaotic Neutral (for Alice only).
- Portfolio: Love for Innocence, Blissfully Oblivious Loving Children, Happy Adoptions, Appreciation But Not Love For One's Partner, Bonus Boss
- Domain: Protection, Love, Fire, Illusion, Necromancy, Ars Goetia.
- Allies: Mr. Koiwai (advisor). Raidou Kuzunoha the XIV, Mary Poppins.
- Nobody knows for sure how they transitioned from sadistic Goetic demon kings to the fierce protectors of their loving adopted daughter Alice, herself now a Lesser Goddess in the House of Emotion. The full story is implied to be a horrific Tear Jerker, and the two of them keep it under wraps for her consideration.
- The two of them represent part of the Goetia in the Pantheons.
- They once got entangled in a conspiracy involving possessed phones, Alice, and Raidou Kuzunoha. Cottoning on the kid's potential, they later requested Raidou's aid via their master to weaken Alice and then rewarded him with the power to summon her as one of his demons. They saved him from her later during the case of the The Lone Marebito and returned all his things that Alice stole.
- Nebiros is considered one of the premier necromancers of the Pantheon, and delights in fighting to prove his nigh-peerless skill. Alice herself has proven to be a most apt pupil, though both Belial and Nebiros have been kindly asked to stop her if she gets too out of hand. The sheer horror of the last time Alice exerted her powers to unleash a massive Night of the Living Mooks (which were Made of Explodium to boot) got them reprimanded. Nebiros just sees it all the more reason to better train Alice.
- When Jack Skellington heard of Alice's powers, he wanted her to show a bit of it to him so he could use it for his Halloween acts. Belila and Nebiros immediately vetoed Jack's offer, but said that Alice could see Jack's shows as long as she behaved herself.
- They have reluctantly called on others to allow Alice a bit more freedom with her desire for friends. Gentaro Kisaragi, Wednesday Addams, Mandy, Hansel and Gretel and Peter Pan were eventually singled out as particularly good candidates. Wishing to become better parents, they regularly consult both Mr. Koiwai and Gentaro for paternity advice.
- To Belial and Nebiros's relief, Gentaro's currently trying to see if his good friend, Tomoko Nozama, would be interested in having Alice as a friend also. However, he was left astonished when he asked them about Alice's origins - both clammed up instantly. He is no longer sure he wants to pry in the matter.
- Upon hearing about Gentaro's alternate self, and Alice's attempts to 'befriend' that Gentaro, Belial and Nebiros are worried about what would happen if Gentaro was resurrected, presumably because he'd act similar to Alice herself. In fact, they recently found out that when Gentaro died by Ryusei's hand, Alice revived him first, not Kengo. Belial and Nebiros weren't happy to learn that, but were relieved when Kengo used the Cosmic Switch to undo the damage and bring the real Gentaro back to life. The two made Alice apologize for her mistakes, but Gentaro and Kengo forgave her, causing the girl to cry in happiness. Gentaro and Kengo now visit her every now and then, taking her to the Rabbit Hatch and engaging in tea parties for her enjoyment.
- With the ascension of Mary Poppins into the Pantheon, the two are relieved to find that she has been ever so patient and kind to Alice (and the fact that Alice didn't go Die for Me!! on Mary Poppins).
- While they are trying to be good adoptive parents, this doesn't mean they are "good", period. As an example, they sometimes join Alice in her search for "friends". Sometimes they start the search by outright hunting innocents they can add to Alice's collection. Raidou and other summoners have been tasked with keeping tabs on them and stopping them if necessary... especially if they decide Alice needs more friends...
- Despite allying with Mr. Koiwai, Koiwai states that Belial and Nebiros are not allowed within vicinity of Yotsuba. Considering what would happen to poor Yotsuba if Alice went Die for Me!, the demons agreed.
Jerry Springer, God of Guilty Pleasures and the Point-and-Laugh Talk Show
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A microphone in a red television.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil in-universe, True Neutral when out of character
- Portfolio: Guilty Pleasures, Sexy Guest Stars, Morals of the Day, Talk Shows Where People Fight A Lot, Audience Participation, Sound Effect Bleeping (And Lots Of It, None By Him).
- Domain: Competition, Family, Lust, Madness.
- Followers: Maury Povich, Oprah Winfrey (though she doesn't want to admit it), Steve Wilkos.
- Gods who were invited to join his show: The Iron Sheik, Jiraiya, Mai Shiranui, Ragna The Bloodedge, Jin Kisaragi, the list goes on.
- Was formerly the Democratic Mayor of Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Has seen every member of Mai Shiranui's harem... naked.
- Nominally settles disputes in the House. Really just there to make mischief.
- Has plans to make the Pantheon version of his show with every God in existence. Expect a lot of fun!
Aoi Sakuraba, Goddess of Devotion
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A cherry blossom tree
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Yamato Nadeshikos, Magnetic Girlfriends, Childhood Marriage Promises, Intimate Healing, Extremely Lucky Childhood Friends
- Domains: Dream, Family, Good, Wealth
- Followers: Yakumo Tsukamoto, Momo Hinamori
- Allies: Mai Tokiha, Belldandy
- Provides meals for everyone in the House of Love, also overseeing the kitchen workers providing for the guests, and was selected as "Best Cook" two years in a row. Popular myth states that Aoi learned her cooking technique from Iron Chef Morimoto, and frequently exchanges recipes with Mai Tokiha.
- Despite the recent opening of the House of Food, she insists on staying here. She does frequent the place, though.
Heart Aino, Goddess of Love Power, Herald of Heart
(Heart-head, Pink Lady, Commander)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: Her heart-shaped Idiot Hair, or red, heart-shaped ribbon.
- Theme Music: Heartful!
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Literal Power of Love, Love Freaks, Idiocy, Determinator, The Heart (literally too), Heart-Shaped Ahoge, Badass Adorable
- Domains: Love, Heart, Fighting
- Arcana Maidens: Zenia Valov, Clarice di Lanza, Fiona Mayfield, Kira Daidouji (even if Kira doesn't like it), Eko
- Others: Flonne, Ma-ti, Ragna the Bloodedge, Himeko Kurusugawa & Chikane Himemiya, Kazuya Ryuuzaki, Marisa Kirisame, Rushuna Tendo, Nyarko, Caro Ru Lushe.
- Followers: Lily Potter
- Opposes: The Entire House of Hatred (Too much hate is not good for your health! You need to love more!) Except Eren Yeager.
- Enemies: Scharlachrot (Is trying to save her, feeling like something isn't right about her)
- As a big, avid former follower of Flonne, Heart is nonetheless overjoyed that she can enter the Pantheon and spread more about love... with force.
- Has been seen hanging around with Ragna at times. Heart seems a bit fond to him. Some have stated that they once went on a full-out date, but it turned out to be a ruse.
- She wonders if her love and Partinias can go toe to toe with Marisa's trademark Master Spark.
- Chikane somehow reminds her of her best friend Saki Tsuzura. Thankfully for Heart, Chikane just accepts her as friend, not a threat to her relationship with Himeko.
- After the temporary fall of Ma-ti, Heart has been appointed as one of his biggest heralds to continue on his fight for heart power until he returns, in which Heart is doing a damn good job.
- Gets along well with Rushuna and Caro Ru Lushe due both of them to having the same voice.
- Sasuke Uchiha was once her enemy. After a little chat his brother and a few others, the latter has then softened up since then. Eventually, the House of Hatred was formed. Though the majority of Gods there are evil, There's only one exception to this: Eren Jaeger.
Hinata Hyuuga, Goddess of Fans of the Underdog
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A white lily
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: (Possibly) Better Love Interests, Those Who Are Painfully Shy, Yamato Nadeshikos
- Domains: Devotion, Water, Love.
- Followers: Shinobu Maehara, Amanda Sefton
- Allies: Orihime, Naruto (her husband), Sapphire, Belldandy, Tsunade, Shikamaru, Jiraiya, Rock Lee, Kakashi, Guy, Juvia Lockser, Itachi, Sasuke(?), Kasumi, Fate.
- Enemies: Orochimaru, Madara, Obito, Kaguya.
- Does not pass out nearly as much now that a mortal shell doesn't weigh her down. Whether or not Hinata has ever hooked up with Naruto has become the largest betting pool in the Pantheons, with evidence leaning both ways equally, much to the frustration of everyone. Eventually, the bet was over; She has hooked up with Naruto.
- She would like to remind others that the report of her fainting are greatly exaggerated. It's also a bit of a sore spot for her.
- Has kindly refused the advances of Shizuru and Zapp, to their dismay. Bond doesn't even try, less out of respect and more out of what might happen should the bet end in favor of Naruto having a clue. Or Neji, for that matter.
- Has a good friendship with Orihime of the House of Music, due to having the same English voice actress, and they spend their time chatting about their loves. Hinata normally tries to politely refuse her...."unique" cooking.
- She finally confessed her love to Naruto, after Pain destroyed Konoha, and fought Naruto in the mortal realm, as she stepped in to defend him. The result of this is still pending (but has stimulated reactions among the fan-followers). However, her near demise at Pain's hands ignited Unstoppable Rage towards Pain, and eventually claimed victory.
- Despite having seen him more than once, she has never once talked to Sasuke Uchiha, not that the latter took an interest nor having an opinion on her anyway.
- Is aware of all the different characters that she is shipped with, which has caused her to question her fanbase's sanity.
- Was previously offered to Kagome Higurashi before the latter took it, which she declined, and is baffled why anybody would want it. Cue the snickering.
- Had a really awkward encounter with Hikage. Not because anything actually happened, but because all what Hikage did was say "You are not her" to Hinata and left her be.
- She has formed a close friendship with Kasumi, due to their many similarities. Due to their gentle natures, they rarely spar but in the event that they do, they are extremely respectful of one another. Witnesses have been unnerved at just how polite they are to each other during said sparring sessions. Kasumi has cautioned her that she may need to toughen her resolve when it comes to hurting people, as she herself has come to grips with.
- There is a rumor that Kasumi gave Hinata a few of her many outfits for 'whenever she wanted a change', including one of her old blue ninja ones. Some speculate that her first child was the result of Naruto seeing her in them.
- Whatever you do, do not harm her family. Terumi tried to mirror a certain event and stole her sister's eyes. Her response? Well, she's not the fiancee of the future Hokage for nothing. It was one of the most surprising beatdowns ever seen in the Pantheon, ending with her ripping the stolen eyes out with her bare hands. None were more shocked that Terumi himself. Beware the Nice Ones indeed.
- She has been asked (spelled interrogated) at random intervals by the I.S. pilots on how she managed to get her feelings across to her dense Love Interest. She honestly had no idea as she admitted that she herself didn't notice his growing feelings for her.
Mai Tokiha, Avatar of Kindness and Compassion
- Lesser Goddess
- Theme Song: Shining Days
- Symbol: Three magatamas encircled within a golden ring
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Magical Girls, Motherly/Sisterly Instinct, Red Headed Heroines, Reluctant Heroines, Transfer Students, Victims (and Occasional Perpetrators) of Les Yay, Fire Magic, Quick-and-Easy First Aid, Seeing Goodness in Everyone, Unwavering Honor, Members of Moe Couplets, Keeping One's Personal Problems Personal, Damn Good Cooking, Dragon Riders (flight can only get one so far)
- Domains: Fire, Family, Beastmaster, Protection, Scalykind
- Followers: Lloyd Irving, Yuuri Shibuya, Zidane Tribal
- High Priestess/Mortal Protégé: Arika Yumemiya
- Ascended: Shizuru Fujino, Aoi Sakuraba, Rushuna Tendou, Dizzy, NarutoUzumaki, Yu Narukami, Yumi, Marona, the Katawa girls, Hinata Hyuuga
- Non-Ascended: Natsuki Kuga, Mikoto Minagi, Yuuichi Tate
- Enemies: Nagi Homura, Judge Frollo, Caim and Angelus, Grima, Shinryu
- Opposed by: Tomoe Marguerite (one-sided), Lina Inverse
- Was praised for her compassion after she helped end a war without intentionally killing a single human being. Her followers believe she flew toward the heavens on a jet of flames following her departure from the earthly realm. Convenes with Aoi to share cooking recipes, and with Shizuru to reminisce about the good ol' days.
- Also...she makes a mean bowl of ramen, a food Naruto Uzumaki especially loves when he's not on duty. She has since taught Hinata how she make it.
- Is often very reluctant to fight because her Mon, Kagutsuchi, does most of her fighting and will often cause more damage than whatever it is she's trying to stop. This doesn't mean that she can't fight - she's just well aware of how overpowered a huge dragon-phoenix hybrid is.
- Feels a kinship with Yu Narukami of the Family house both because of his affection toward his cousin Nanako, and because his name reminds her of a guy she used to know before her ascension.
- Unlike its master, Kagutsuchi does not get along with others, especially the dragon-based deities (Bahamut, Shinryu, Caim's dragon Angelus, and Grima...especially Grima).
- Lina Inverse, after seeing Kagutsuchi in action, has expressed the desire to obtain it should Mai ever tire of her Mon. Mai, after hearing of Lina's penchant for destruction, steadfastly refuses any and all offers for fear of even more destruction.
- After (re)gaining the power of her Otome Robe, she has since subdued Kagutsuchi into a more manageable state.
- Mai doesn't understand why Tomoe hates her, as she tried to save her life. Even after learning of her crimes, Mai asserts that she doesn't regret her decision, which has confused many of those who have had to deal with her.
- After her brother received the necessary healthcare treatment to cure him, Mai has gotten noticeably more relaxed and upbeat, almost to the point of being a downright silly Genki Girl at times. Due to her friendship with both Naruto and Hinata, her mortal best friend Natsuki has noticed a growing habit of hers to gather intel behind the scenes and pop in and out at odd times...and from odd places.
Mele, Celestial Love Martyr
(Rin Jyuu-ken Chameleon Fist User, Rio-sama's Love Warrior
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: The head piece of Rin Jyuu-ken Chameleon Fist, next to a doll of chibi Rio-sama (with a heart sign).
- Alignment: True Neutral (her allegiance is only to Rio)
- Porfolio: Unconditional Love For A Bad Person, The Power of Love, Perky Female Minions, Overloaded With Fetishes, Villain Protagonists (And Sexy Because Of It), Martial Artist, Chinese Girls.
- Domains: Love, Servtitude, War.
- Allies: RIO-SAMA! …Also, she relates highly with Selvaria Bles, Litchi Faye-Ling, Sayaka Miki, Juvia Lockser and the entire Toku Base.
- Friendly Enemies With: Harley Quinn.
- Enemies: Draco Malfoy, Long.
- Ascended due to the fact that her unconditional love for Rio managed to redeem both of them from being full blown villains, something most love martyrs couldn't accomplish (or didn't even bother). She had to sulk a little when Rio ascended... but sharing his house NOT with her.
- Jan Kandou still scratches his head over that.
- Is one of the deities to join Bang Shishigami to free Litchi from GUAE; since Mele didn't want her to dirty the status of a Love Martyr by joining evil despite the object of her Love Martyr seemingly not wanting her to do it.
- She also shared Sayaka Miki's pain and secretly thinks Kyousuke Kamijou is an insensitive jerk. "Unlike Rio-sama, of course!" (Of course she didn't want to say that in front of Sayaka's face, unless really necessary).
- Gets along with Juvia to the point various gods consider then to be two peas in a pod. That is why she was able to join Special Lovers Squad without any problems, especially when Nyarko jumped in joy on the fact that she would work alongside an actual Toku character.
Miaka Yuuki, Goddess of Chastity
(Suzaku no Miko)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Suzaku, the Vermilion Bird.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Chastity, Naive Everygirls, Mikos, Perkiness, Screaming One's Name Dramatically.
- Allies: The Suzaku Seishi (non-ascended).
- Domains: Fire, Love, Balance, Destiny, Travel.
- As the Avatar of Chastity, Miaka is often in direct opposition to the likes of Zapp, Bond, and Akio, but holds no grudges against any of them.
- Has one individual she absolutely loathes... Shinji Matou, who plans to rape her in order to return to her mortalhood.
- She's the only Goddess who declines the offer of appearing in the Pantheon version of The Jerry Springer Show, as she considers it repulsive and goes against her code of morality.
Noh, Goddess of Video Game Caring Potential
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A highly ornate and obviously magical rapier on top of a similarly ornate and magical chainmail shirt
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Artificial Human, Shedding Single Tears, Moe Moe, Secret Test of Character, Suprising the GM in a Good Way, Character Tests That Were Passed With Flying Colors
- Domains: Kindness, Constructs, Soul, Humanity, Character, Cuteness, Gaming, Suprises
- Allies: Old Man Henderson (for her origin as an example of Off the Rails), most of the houses of Friendship and Love
- Noh was once a construct, part of a morality sidequest in a tabletop roleplay. When the players passed with flying ( if unexpected) colors, she was granted a soul, and the incredibly kind act of those players secured her a spot in the pantheons as Goddess of Video Game Caring Potential.
- Can only say two phrases: "No", and "Please do not take these items" (referring to the items she guarded as a construct), but usually communicates by writing. When she actually does speak, most of the nicer gods' (and even a few of the not-nicer ones) hearts tend to melt from the overdose of cuteness.
- Is, along with Mr. Welch and Old Man Henderson, a member of the Trinity of Games Gone Off Track, representing the Heartwarming aspect.
Rushuna Tendo, High Prophet of Smiles
(The Smiling Enlightened, the Grenadier)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A smile on your face
- Alignement: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Ex-villains, Faith in humanity, Calming embraces, Smiles, Gunslingers, Embodiments of Fanservice, Unorthodox Ammunition Storage and Loading
- Domains: Peace, Redemption, Gun control
- Followers: Lacus Clyne, Euphemia li Britannia, Nia Tepperin
- Allies: Vash, Mai Tokiha, Nanoha Takamachi, Noel Vermillion, Mami Tomoe, Coyote Stark
- Opposed By: Vergil Sparda
- Supposedly, she is even more capable than Vash, but decided his title should stay his because she doesn't like showing off.
- Preaches the ultimate battle strategy of embracing your opponents and erasing their will to fight. Protects the innocent from the evil, and the evil from themselves. Capable of making even the most vile and demented villains realise the error of their ways and turn over a new leaf. Walks the Earth disarming countries and unwillingly winning fanservice awards.
- While she isn't open to mortal propositions (luckily for the proposer, she's among those who'll laugh and either playfully dodge the question or deliberately misunderstand it, and she's always up for being friends), she's quite open to giving anyone, deity or not, a big ol' hug to cheer them up or quell their violent tendencies if they'd prove to be more of a danger than usual. It's universally agreed that she's really good at this, probably the absolute best among any of the Pantheons. Her vast real estate holdings help a little (okay, a lot), but her personality is agreed upon to be the main factor.
- She's practically Noel Vermillion's Cool Big Sis, as she tutored her in gun-fighting and tried to help her self-esteem issues a lot, despite being far more buxom than Noel could ever hope to be.
- Mami later joins in her session, and Rushuna has also been teaching her about genuine smiles rather than smiles to cover one's issues
- After realizing what Vergil did to Noel, Rushuna comforts her, saying that she's not an unworthy addition to the pantheon decided that Vergil will pay for hurting her, never forgiving him. Vergil has nothing but disgust for her for the same reason.
- Whenever she's busy, she leaves the Gun Kata class to Coyote Stark as substitute to train them.
Terra Branford, Goddess of Motherly Protection
(The Esperkin, The Girl Who Pilots the Magitek Armor
, Tina Branford
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A black and red cristal.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Magic Knight with Black Mage leanings, Mysterious Past, Action Mothers, Surrogate parents, inter-species relationships and their offspring, being the lone female among groups of men, Super Modes and Cute Monster Girl Transformations.
- Domains: Children, Magic, Love, Protection.
- Followers: Lily Potter.
- Allies: Cosmos, Cloud Strife, Bryan Mills, Hungary, Squall Leonhart, Rio, Fuschia, Raiden, Asia Argento.
- Enemies: Kefka, Sosuke Aizen, Ghetsis, The Joker, Relius.
- A strong believer in love's ability to conquer all, especially if children are in danger. She's slow to resort to violence, but only because her powers are so immense and can cause her to lose control of her senses, when she does fight, she's good at it. Her proud and very serious declaration of "I can protect everything!" is often known to be the last words an enemy hears before the impending Riot Blade hits them.
- Was previously a follower of Kefka during a period of being mentally enslaved. She broke free and ascended to the Pantheon.
- Previously had some trouble figuring out if she was even capable of feeling love.
- Was confused over some talk from visitors from the House of Family that being an orphan is a benefit sometimes and paid the House a visit. Upon meeting Precia and Ghetsis, horrid understanding dawned. She remains an in-frequent visitor to the House of Family as fortunately many of the others there are much less horrible.
- With adequete Papa Wolf and Mama Bear rage over YHVH's plot to kill Madoka, her attention was drawn, causing her and Bryan Mills to join "The Pantheonic Rebellion" in the defensive detachment.
- Met with Raiden to praise him for his recent rescue of many orphans, and offered to help these children when needed.
Companion Cube, God(dess?) of Affection for Inanimate Objects
- Symbol: A little pink heart
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Companion Cubes, The Uncanny Valley, Objects With Names, Woobies, Non Human Sidekicks
- Domains: Creation, Mechanus, Suffering
- Followers: The Ashford Student Council Table (a.k.a. "Table-kun"), The Inanimate Carbon Rod, the Log, the L-Block, Oliver the Opel, Solid Snake's Cardboard Box, Wilson
- Allies: The Helix Fossil, Chell
- Enemies: GLaDOS
- How can you not love this adorable little cube?
- Being inanimate, devoid of orifices, and incapable of feeling anything means that the Cube is the only member of the Pantheon that Slaanesh has not expressed an interest in (that doesn't stop him/her/it? though). It hasn't stopped Nina Einstein from having a few rounds, though. Even Jiraiya, who normally jumps at the chance to find new reading material, finds it a bit...disturbing. Flasheart was seen hitting on it a few times as well, saying he likes a partner that doesn't talk back.
- Often seen around either Chell or Doug Rattman.
Peko Pekoyama, Goddess of Bodyguard Crushes
(Super High-School Level Swordswoman Serial Killer Sparkling Justice
- Rank: Demigoddess
- Symbol: A sword running through a Sparkling Justice mask
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral Chaotic Evil when in SHSL Despair
- Portfolio: Stoic Woobie, Stoic Spectacles, Violently Protective Girlfriend, Single-Target Sexuality, Declaration of Protection, Bodyguard Crush, Master Swordsman, I Am Only A Tool To You, Sympathetic Murderer, Thanatos Gambit, recipient of an Anguished Declaration of Love
- Domains: Protection, Love, Swordsmanship, and the mafia.
- Allies: Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu, Makoto Naegi, Chiaki Nanami, Sonia Nevermind, Mikan Tsumiki, Kyouko Kirigiri, Byakuya Togami, Sakura Oogami, Aigis, Labrys, Hungary, Tsukune Aono, Moka Akashiya, Gintoki Sataka, Setsuna Sakurazaki, Sapphire Rhondanite
- Odd Friendship with: Hibiki Hojo, Kanade Minamino, Usagi Tsukino.
- Conflicting opinion: Everyone associated with the mafia, Prometheus and Pandora.
- Enemies: Monokuma and his mastermind, Nagito Komaeda, the Yandere quartet, all serial killers, and anyone who harms Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu.
- The fourth rehabilitated member of SHSL Despair to ascend to the Pantheon. Like Sonia, both Naegi and Nanami noted that she will most likely not relapse. Unfortunately, neither Naegi nor Nanami were able to help her get over her 'tool complex'.
- Some gods believe that the only reason she joined SHSL Despair was because of Kuzuryuu. She's refused to comment on this topic.
- Took over this position from Aigis, who has permanently moved into the House of Weapons. They get along fairly well
- Aigis, with the help of her sister, Hungary, Usagi Tsukino, Hibiki Hojo, and Kanade Minamino, have been trying to help Peko with her tool complex and reassure her that despite her subservient position and failed Thanatos Gambit, she's still a person and should treat herself like one. Results were mixed.
- Usagi, Hibiki, and Kanade are slighted shocked that Peko sounds so much like Usagi and Hummy, while Hungary joined in with the operation for she finds Peko's situation a little similar to hers in the past.
- Occasionally heads to the House of Weapons to improve her swordsmanship, with a little assistance by Gintoki Sataka.
- Finds Togami similar to Kuzuryuu. Togami is a mixture of shocked and disturbed by her due to her similarities and differences with Fukawa.
- Is not sure what to think of Prometheus and Pandora. While she does appreciate their devotion to each other, their actions remind her a bit too much of her and Kuzuryuu in SHSL Despair. The fact that Prometheus sounds exactly like Kuzuryuu doesn't help.
- She gets along well with Tsukune Aoko for that reason.
- Upon hearing of Kuzuryuu's ascension into the pantheon, she was a mixture of incredibly happy to see him again, and incredibly guilty for failing to get him off of the island. She did not expect him to burst into her house and apologize for how he treated her in the past. He's also joined the group of people trying to convince her out of her tool complex.
- She is currently a member of the Special Lovers Squad, along with Hungary, Setsuna Sakurazaki, and Sapphire Rhondanite. She was asked to join due to her devotion to protecting Kuzuryuu, and accepted.
- Like the rest of the SLS's second division, she was heavily affected by the events of Vienna Burning. The SLS's plan to rescue Kuzuryuu and Konaka failed after everyone got Hinamizawa Syndrome. However, she and Sapphire were both cured by Shion, and were able to proceed with the plan. She was able to disable Nu-13 by forcing her to impale herself with her own swords, but was injured due to Nu having previously impaled her. While Konaka was able to help her recover during the battle, she's currently in the hospital due to the sheer amount of swords Nu impaled her with.
Sniper Wolf, Goddess of Infatuation for One's Own Victims
- Theme Song: Enclosure
- Symbol: Her PSG-1, or alternatively her handkerchief
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Usage of poisoned bullets, Obsession over her targets, Brief acts of kindness, Waiting for someone to kill her, Being merciless in battle despite her tragic backstory
- Domains: Sniping, Obsession
- Followers: Tokaku Azuma.
- Ascended: Liquid Snake, Big Boss, most members of the House of Beasts (particularly the canines)
- Non-Ascended: Berthold the wolfdog
- Enemies: Travis Touchdown, Ezio, most male assassins
- Followers: Mr. and Mrs. Smith, Megara, Several Alaskan wolfdogs
- Odd Friendship: Otacon, Yoko Littner
- Sniper Wolf's ascension was all due to Liquid Snake's ploy to regain his old FOXHOUND allies. After the ascension of Psycho Mantis, Liquid turned his attention to Wolf. From there, Liquid coerced Gregg the Grim Reaper into relocating Wolf's spirit from the abandoned Shadow Moses to the Pantheon.
- She was not entirely pleased to find out that she had ascended just to resume what she's done in life, working under Liquid. While appreciative, she opted not to work with him.
- Otacon was soon made aware of Sniper Wolf's ascension into the Pantheon. He'd long since found new love (and now finds himself busy on Saturday nights, according to his mortal adoptive daughter, Sunny), but is still happy for Wolf. Under these better circumstances, they've been able to form somewhat of a minor friendship.
- Unlike many who fall in love with their marks, she's been able to kill them anyway.
- Being in the same house, Sniper Wolf has been known to visit Big Boss on occasion.
- She's known to be fond of wolves, but her opinion on Bladewolf is unknown.
- Her special skill is something like 'somehow surviving, like, 8 bullets in the face'. Look at her boobs!