Kathleen Zuelch (born June 29, 1965) is an American producer and voice actress best known for her work with Rooster Teeth. She lives in Los Angeles, California and has one son.She is interested in running for Senator one day.
Works she helped produce:
- The Iron Giant (1999)
- Osmosis Jones (2001)
- Scooby-Doo (2002)
- Red vs. Blue (2003-2016)
- Clifford's Really Big Movie (2004)
- Curious George (2006)
- RWBY (2013-2016)
Voice Acting roles:
Kathleen Zuelch and her works provide examples of:
- Creator Breakdown: Zuelch had an alcohol-fueled breakdown on Twitter where she accused RWBY cast members of things that are best left unsaid.
- Mean Character, Nice Actor: Big time. This got to the point where, at RTX 2011, she would get asked by fans to punch them in the balls as Tex would and did not understand why. She did it eventually, but was still a bit confused as to why.
- Role-Ending Misdemeanor: Zuelch's Twitter rant caused her to leave RWBY.
- Team Mom: Considers herself the "office mom", and has said in a livestream that she treats Kerry like an adopted son. She actually does have a son, but you wouldn't know about it as she doesn't talk about him that much.
- Women Are Wiser: The staff regards her to be more level headed, same as in RvB.