Cindy Robinson is a Broadway, film, television, and voice actor. While sweet-voiced, expect her character to be capable of kicking copious amounts of asses.She's capable of doing a Brooklyn accent, as Persona 4 Arena shows.Margaret McDonald (for Houston based work), Cherami Leigh (for Dallas based work, though she also does LA work), Kira Vincent-Davis and Carli Mosier (for both Dallas and Houston) are her Texan counterparts, and Tabitha St. Germain is her Vancouver counterpart.
Notable roles done by Cindy Robinson:
- Atsuko Chiba/Paprika in Paprika
- Balsa in Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit
- Inoue and V.V. in Code Geass
- Kushina Uzumaki, Samui, and Tsunami in Naruto
- Laylamon (Lilithmon), Chibitortomon (ChibiKamemon), and Ewan (Yuu) Amano in Digimon Fusion
- Midori Chitose in Green Green
- Miyako Shiba and Kukaku Shiba in Bleach
- Queen Beryl and Berthier in the Viz dub of Sailor Moon and Sailor Moon Crystal
- Samari Ittan and Sasaki in Knights of Sidonia
- Sakuno Ryuzaki from The Prince of Tennis
- Amy Rose in the Sonic the Hedgehog series
- Astrid in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Einheria the Valkyrie in Bravely Default
- Nouhime and Ginchiyo Tachibana in Samurai Warriors
- Labrys & Shadow Labrys in Persona 4 Arena
- Legretta the Quick in Tales of the Abyss
- Libra and Aversa in Fire Emblem Awakening
- Makoto Nanaya and Gii in BlazBlue and the anime adaptation
- Marina Wulfstan in Valkyria Chronicles
- Melissa in Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
- Sakuya in Stella Glow
- Solfege in Eternal Sonata
- Zero III in Virtue's Last Reward
- Zhang Chunhua in Dynasty Warriors
- Zola in Blue Dragon
Tropes associated with her characters
- Playing Against Type:
- She usually plays sweet-voiced characters, but Legretta in Tales of the Abyss is deep-voiced and very serious.
- In Sailor Moon, she plays the villainous Queen Beryl, once again using a deeper tone.
- Einheria in Bravely Default is also a serious warrior and serves as a Contralto of Danger.