Western Animation: Wabbit A Looney Tunes Production
Wabbit- A Looney Tunes Production (or simply Wabbit.), will be a Warner Bros. cartoon featuring the eponymous Looney Tunes, following The Looney Tunes Show, essentially being a Re Tool of it. Since the sitcom nature of the earlier show performed well but didn't live up to the reaction they expected, Cartoon Network promises to revert the Tunes more to their original, wacky selves everyone knows and loves. Produced, as always, through Warner Bros. Animation. The show also returns to the Sketch Comedy format of various segmented shorts, this time adding brand new loony friends and enemies to add to the established ones, such as Bugs Bunny's new friends Bigfoot and Squeaks the Squirrel.Originally planned as a Cartoon Network original, it has since been slated for a premiere on Boomerang instead.Named after Elmer Fudd's famous title for Bugs' species under his speech impediment. Not to be confused with the original cartoons with the same word or just "rabbit", such as "Duck! Rabbit! Duck!''.
Wabbit pwovides exampews of:
- The Ace: After a stint as a cynic. Bugs is back to his better-known Karmic Trickster.
- Animated Anthology: Showcases several shorts per episode starring different characters.
- Canon Foreigner: Squeaks the Squirrel, Bigfoot.
- Denser and Wackier: Bugs leaves the down-to-earth sitcom territory for returning to slapstick.
- Elmuh Fudd Syndwome: The title itself is an example of this.
- Genre Throwback: Returns to the older format of showcasing several short cartoons per episode, like what most of the 1970s–1980s compilation editions were made when the shorts were TV syndicated and rerun.
- Re Tool: Of The Looney Tunes Show
- Screwy Squirrel: Squeaks looks to be this.
- Sketch Comedy: In the vein of the 70's-80's compilation shows.
- Small Name, Big Ego: Wile E. is back to his "Wile E. Coyote, Super-Genius" characterization.
- Three Shorts