"Unfortunately, my suspicions have been confirmed. I'm being watched. I must hide this book before He finds it.
Remember—in Gravity Falls, there is no one you can trust."Gravity Falls is an animated Disney Channel Original Series created by Alex Hirsch and produced by Rob Renzetti. It began airing on June 29, 2012.The show tells the story of twins Dipper and Mabel Pines, who have been sent to live for the summer with their "grunkle" note Stan Pines in the valley town of Gravity Falls, Oregon, where he owns the Mystery Shack, "the world's most bizarre museum". Dipper and Mabel's situation worsens (or, rather, betters) when Dipper finds a mysterious book, the cover of which is marked with only the number "3" and a hand with six fingers. Upon opening it, Dipper finds a Great Big Book of Everything explaining the many strange beings, past events, and even federal cover-ups that exist within this town of secrecy — all cut through with an urgent warning: Trust No One! Thus begins Mabel and Dipper's adventures as they interact with the supernatural world that surrounds them.After the first season finale, the series went on a year-long hiatus. Several Miniseries were released over the break to keep fans satisfied. Such miniseries include:
- Dipper's Guide to the Unexplained, where Dipper attempts to make documentaries explaining supposed mysteries around Gravity Falls.
- Mabel's Guide to Life, in which Mabel gives out handy tips to enjoy everyday life.
- Fixin' it with Soos, a short series of videos that has Soos trying to fix various things around the Mystery Shack.
- TV Shorts, which consist of a few sketches depicting Gravity Falls' TV programming.
- Mabel's Scrapbook, which follows the Pines family on vacation outings.