A half-human/half-Kherubim hybrid who used to work as a stripper, Priscilla Kitaen was rescued from the Daemonites by the Wild Covert Action Team, whose ranks she joined under her stage name, Voodoo. As a result of her alien heritage, she has "The Sight", the ability to see Daemonites within human hosts. She is also capable of expelling them from their hosts.
Another version of Priscilla Kitaen appears in The Wild Storm.
- As Long as It Sounds Foreign: She is not actually a practitioner of Voodoo. Her stage name was merely an attempt to play up her exotic heritage.
- Expy: In her original incarnation, she was basically a palette-swapped version of Jean Grey.
- Fantastic Racism: When the team relocated to Khera, Voodoo was forced to live in a ghetto because of her mixed heritage.
- Half-Breed Angst: Voodoo is part-Daemonite. The knowledge that one of her ancestors belonged to an Always Chaotic Evil race causes her no shortage of grief, especially when the other Wild CATS find out and shun her.
- Hooker with a Heart of Gold: Despite being a former stripper, she is one of the nicer Wildcats.
- New Powers as the Plot Demands: She somehow gained the ability to sprout claws from her fingertips at one point. Another story had her develop magnetic abilities.
- Robosexual: She had a long-running relationship with cyborg teammate Spartan.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: After Zealot turned against her because of her Daemonite heritage, Voodoo quit the team.
- Super Zeroes: Her ability to see Daemonites makes her an asset to the team, but her lack of combat training made her a liability when she first joined. She later got combat training from Zealot.
- Telepathy: Her main power is the ability to read minds.
- Twofer Token Minority: She is mixed race (half-black, half-Kherubim) and bisexual.