We've switched servers and will be updating the old code over the next couple months, meaning that several things might break. Please report issues here
Fan Web Comics
aka: Fan Webcomic
Online fan comics, basically amounting to a blending of Web Comics
with fan fiction
. Most Sprite Comics
are this by default due to using sprites of characters from pre-existing properties; this is especially true if the sprite comes from a Licensed Game
The likelihood of seeing one of these reach print of course is a lot lower as they occupy the same grey area of legality as fan fiction.
These, like original universe Web Comics
, run the gamut from epic Original Flavour
yarns, Cross Overs
, the comic equivalent of Dark Fic
, to gag strips featuring your favourite characters. Often these elements are blended together.
Webcomic Of The Game
is a sub-genre.
- The 10 Doctors: Not so much a traditional webcomic as a funny and very well-written Doctor Who fan fic in comic form. The references come thick and fast, so if you don't know the difference between a Renegade Dalek and an Imperial Dalek, be forewarned — but not discouraged.
- 5 Color Control: A Magic: The Gathering webcomic.
- Abe & Kroenen: An action figure Hellboy fan comic about the forbidden love of Abe Sapien and Kroenen.
- A Complete Waste Of Time: An MS Paint Fan Adventure by clandestineTechie, centering on a group of sixteen trolls as they play a game called META. What was originally supposed to be just a simple game session mutates into something very complex and trying on everyone as relationships are made and broken, another set of aliens is discovered, and of course everyone wastes each other's time.
- The After Subtract: Basically, Bowser, Dr. Eggman, Ganondorf, and King Dedede team up to get rid of their nemeses once and for all. Mario, Sonic, Link, and Kirby team up to rescue their respective damsels in distress (Kirby's trying to get food) and fight the villains.
- Adding Zero: Adding Zero is a sequel to the famous webcomic The After Subtract that is hosted on SmackJeeves. It is about the gang of The After Subtract trying to get back to their disemsions when a Mysterious... villain(?) appears and make them fall asleep. They then awake in a game.
- After Zero: Mega Man fan-Sprite Comic by Some New Guy that utilizes the Mega Man Zero and Mega Man ZX universes.
- AGENCY: A Massive Multiplayer Crossover comic starring Sandy Cheeks and Shadow the Hedgehog as they search for DW Read, Fox, and Marcus McCloud, who have been kidnapped by a mysterious organization.
- Aki-chan's Life: Follow the daughter of Asuka and Shinji Ikari from Neon Genesis Evangelion as she grows up in the world after living with her parents as her sole source of human contact for almost her entire life. It's also the sequel to The Second Try, for those who are interested.
- Alabaster The Doomed Session: A Homestuck-inspired horror story, with original characters and fandom parody. Also contains various Flash games. The longest MSPA fan adventure to this day.
- Alien Loves Predator: An Alien and a Predator have wacky hijinx in New York.
- Alternate History : An Avatar: The Last Airbender Alternate Universe fancomic centered around the concept of Aang being awakened 20 years after the beginning of the original series.
- Amy In Wonderland: This deviantART comic features characters from Sonic the Hedgehog.
- And Shine Heaven Now: A humorous fan webcomic based on Hellsing and including far too many crossovers to count.
- Ansem Retort: A Kingdom Hearts comic that answers the age-old question: What would it be like if every character from Kingdom Hearts was completely batshit insane? Hilarity Ensues.
- A Ragnarok Comic: A comic based on the in-game universe of Ragnarok Online. It's about the misadventures of a moneygrubbing Alchemist.
- Arthur, King of Time and Space: Multiple Alternate Universe versions of King Arthur, including the original legend, IN SPACE! and in the modern day.
- A Sangheilis War Is Never Over: A Halo comic following the events of Halo3. The Arbiter and the Elites plan for an invasion of the Brute homeworld, but not with a full fleet invasion... with a duel.
- Ask Dark Hour Bakura While technically an askblog, Dark Hour Bakura is a Cross Over between Persona 3 and Yu-Gi-Oh! that plays out like a webcomic.
- The AU : An Avatar: The Last Airbender Zutara fancomic set in the modern world and following the characters from childhood and into adulthood. It's so adorable.
- Batman and Sons: In this fancomic, Batman is portrayed as a single father to four sons (Dick, Jason, Tim and Terry McGinnis). Other DC heroes are likewise depicted with families made up of their various children, sidekicks and successors.
- Batman Dark Knight Adventures:  attempts to bridge the events between The New Batman Adventures and Batman Beyond cartoons.
- Be the Sea Dweller Lowblood: In which a sea dwelling lowblood troll who would be considered a highblood in an Alternate Universe where the Sufferer's revolution had not succeeded engages in shenanigans in order to fill his non-pale quadrants
- Benders And Brawlers: This is a story about a bunch of kids playing a game similar to Dungeons & Dragons called Benders And Brawlers. The story being acted out in this game just so happens to be Avatar: The Last Airbender.
- Bionicle Manga: A fanmade manga based off of Bionicle.
- Black Adventures: A quirky Pokémon Black and White fan comic that owes a lot of its nonsense to the fact that it started life as 4chan choosing its own adventure.
- Bleach Happy To Serve You: A BLEACH fancomic written by Hardcore Hunter, and drawn into comic form by Gairon, which can be read on the artist's deviantArt page. The comic follows the comedic and thoroughly Ecchi misadventures of the Shinigami Women's Society which, after finding themselves in severe debt, are talked into working at a new Family Restaurant opened by Urahara. Funny Moments too.
- Blue Milk Special: A comic retelling of Star Wars, with plenty of Alternate Character Interpretation.
- Braceface Fangface: A horror-themed webcomic following the characters of Braceface as they're unknowingly lured to a residence full of vampires.
- Brawl in the Family: A gag-per-day Affectionate Parody of Nintendo games, mostly Kirby.
- Breakfast of the Gods: An epic breakfast cereal mascot Mega Crossover.
- Buttlord GT: An Affectionate Parody of Dragon Ball Z during the Freeza Saga.
- Bytes Of Life: A gag-per-day Affectionate Parody following Kakujo; his baby daughter, Ilia; and their interactions with various characters from the video game world; Mostly Nintendo's.
- CAKE: A fancomic set in Townsville based on the author's RP sessions. Features many characters from other cartoons and webcomics.
- Canterlot Is Corrupt: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic comic about crime in Equestria.
- Captain SNES: Fan continuation of Captain N: The Game Master—but with an Anti-Hero for a protagonist.
- Cardcaptor Torika: A Cardcaptors / Cardcaptor Sakura fan webcomic by Clowprincess223, about Sakura's and Syaoran's daughter.
- Cass Toons: Based around the offstage life of Cassandra Cain, the second Batgirl.
- Castelocked: is a Homestuck fanfic by Thunder Reign, written as an Interactive Comic fan adventure on the MSPA Forums. It draws inspiration from Red Dead Virgo (amongst others) and follows a similar theme with a different approach.
- CharCole: About a young man who is transformed into a Charmander and the misadventures that ensue.
- Chess Piece: A Danny Phantom AU fan comic taking place in an alternate Roaring20s America ruled by a mostly evil monarchy. It stars Danny on a quest to save the world to rule it. It has a cameo of at least one character from every Nicktoon ever made.
- Chicanery: Earthbound Sprite Comic starring Ness, Porky, Jeff and Mr T. on a hunt for treasure that quickly devolves into one unending Big Lipped Alligator Moment.
- Chimera Quest : A crossover-ish Final Fantasy comic.
- The Chosen Four: A comic retelling of EarthBound.
- Christian Humber Reloaded: A look into the mind of a troubled youth...Fan Web Comic style. The original version wasn't a comic, though.
- Cinema Snob Reviews Frozen: The Cinema Snob reviews the Disney film Frozen.
- Coded Lilly: A FusionFall comic revolving around a strange girl whom Mandark and Professor Utonium are protective over, and sets out to find out more about her past.
- The Color Of The Crystal: English fan webcomic adaptation of a Spanish language Labyrinth fanfic.
- Cometh The Hour: An Epic Mickey fan webcomic.
- Company0051: A Halo webcomic depicting involving the Master Chief on involuntary vacation and his adventures and mis adventures with the youths training there.
- Comics In Disguise : Transformers fan comic — started out as a gag-a-day affair but has since become an ongoing storyline taking place in an alternate G1 universe, thanks to Cerebus Syndrome. Occasional out-of-continuity gags and "screencap" comics.
- Components On Campus: A short-lived Crack Fic-style college AU starring the components from Starlight Express and featuring supporting characters from other musicals.
- Concerned: A humorous retelling of Half-Life 2, from the point of view of Gordon Frohman.
- Contra Farce: A Sprite Comic created by R. C. Powell. It is a parody of the the NES videogame Contra Force, the bastardized, Dolled-Up Installment of the popular Contra series.
- The Crossroad: A Touhou walfas comic.
- CTHS: A Transformers G1-based parody that features protagonists Skyfire and Starscream as they wrap up their last year at Cybertron High. Hijinks ensue.
- Cuanta Vida: Probably the most known Team Fortress 2 fanwork. To put it VERY concisely, it's a BLU Spy's story of his time at 2Fort.
- The Daily Dalek : A single panel webcomic that is an attempt to write, draw and publish to the web, 365 days of situation cartoons featuring Dr Who's oldest nemesis
- The Daily Derp: Derpy Hooves does random stuff.
- Dan Vs FIM : A crossover between Dan Vs. and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, wherein Dan is transported to Equestria. Also a Character Blog of sorts.
- Dark Legacy Comics: Follows the lives of several original characters in World of Warcraft.
- Darths & Droids: Inspired by DM of the Rings, same concept, except applied to the Star Wars films.
- D&DS9: Inspired by Darths & Droids, same concept but applied to Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.
- Darkwing Beyond : A Darkwing Duck Sprite Comic with a similar premise to Batman Beyond.
- Datastuck: A Homestuck fan Interactive Comic of... interesting quality.
- Devil May Dance: A fan webcomic that is a crossover of Devil May Dance and Space Channel 5, which sees Dante and Ulala swapped into each other's bodies, and having to go through each other's game.
- Digimon World Adventure : Based on the 1999 Bandai game. Follow the adventures of Hiro, and his digimon partner, Yasu, as they fight to save File Island from Analogman!
- Discovery: A Transformers Animated AU comic about a group of bounty hunters known as the Crescendolls, made up of such beloved characters as Prowl and Wreck-Gar. Given its creator, expect several crack pairings.
- Disney High School: A High School AU of various characters from the Disney Animated Canon, set in a world where Rapunzel and Quasimodo are step-siblings who were homeschooled until recently.
- DM of the Rings: Lord of the Rings as a Dungeons & Dragons campaign.
- Doctor Whooves: A My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic/Doctor Who crossover comic featuring Lyra as his the Doctor's companion.
- Dolan: A very memetic, very strange comic best described as Donald Duck meets Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff.
- Dominic Durgan: An Accentuate the Negative Remix Comic of Dominic Deegan.
- Dont Name It: The story begins focused on Red Vriska, on the morning of her sixth Wriggling Day — and the day where she is supposed to begin playing a game coded by her yellow-blooded friend. While Kanaya wants her to be the first one in, Vriska is wary — she's seen these sort of cliches before. Doesn't help that these annoying humans keep pestering her, insisting she must ensure she enters the game before anyone else...
- DOUBLE K: A truly magnificent Alternate Universe re-imagining of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann that stars Kamina and Kittan as a buddy cop duo. Notable for not only being more-or-less as gleefully ridiculous and over-the-top as the original show is, but also for captainosaka's unique art style (and some of the funniest facial expressions ever drawn).
- Down the Street: Going on with the Mega Crossover, this comic focuses on the classic but unlikely pair of Frankenstein and Dracula, who are sharing an apartment in a nearby building and on their relations with the main cast.
- Dragon Ball Multiverse: Continues the manga's story 10 years later, ignoring GT, consisting of a Tournament Arc in crossover of paralel world where the plot turned out different in several places, and is drawn and written in a style surprisingly similar to the original.
- Drunken Jellicle Gang: The cast from Cats in a Lackadaisy style world.
- Earth Bound Legends: Affectionate Parody of EarthBound in Sprite Comic form, hosted by Starmen.net.
- EATATAU!!!: Story of a couple of Ttau soldiers in a setting that is totally not Warhammer 40,000.
- Ensign Sue Must Die: A comedy Parody Sue comic when a woman named Ensign Sue becomes a member of the Enterprise, set after the 2009 Star Trek film.
- Exterminatus Now: A black comedy mix of Sonic the Hedgehog and Warhammer 40,000.
- Fake News Rumble: Dick Cheney is an alien and an evil one at that. Stephen Colbert, Jon Stewart, and many others must stop him and his Evil Minions from taking over the world.
- Fallout Exiles: A Fallout webcomic following a vault dweller's adventures throughout the Mojave and Texas. True to Fallout tradition he gains odd followers including a Heroic Albino and a nightstalker.
- Final Fantasy High (hosted here on SmackJeeves): What happens when you combine various Final Fantasy characters and High School.
- Final Fantasy VII: The Sevening: Affectionate Parody of Final Fantasy VII. Most notably pokes fun at translation issues.
- Four King Hell: A Sailor Moon fancomic focused on the comedic mishaps of Mamoru Chiba and his no longer evil but still obnoxious mysteriously ressurected former guard as they try to score with the Senshi and figure out what's behind the former villains that keep popping up.
- Freak On: A Webcomic set in the Team Fortress 2 Freak Verse about a Scout and a Soldier and their lives, including their jobs at The Company
- Free Spirit: Platypus Comix gives its own take on an obscure 1989 sitcom of the same name, presenting new adventures for Cute Witch Winnie Goodwin and the children she is a Magical Nanny for.
- FRIENDS 4 EVER!!!! : A crazy but awesome Mega Crossover Sprite Comic with horror game characters and other random stuff.
- Friendship Is 4komagic: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic meets 4koma.
- Friendship is Betrayal: A Darker and Edgier My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic AU where a super-paranoid Twilight plots against her tyrannical mentor.
- Friendship is Dragons: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic meets Dungeons & Dragons.
- Friendship Is Magic: Before Equestria Girls became a thing. This AU comic blended the styling of Sailor Moon with the quirkiness of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic.
- Game Of Dreams : A Yu-Gi-Oh! fancomic starting a few weeks after the end of the original anime and leading up to "Yukai-no-Yugi" a Next Gen fancomic that was started earlier but discontinued indefinitely.
- Garfield Minus Garfield: An editted version of Garfield where Jon is the only main character; all other main or non-essential cast (and their associated dialogue) have been removed. However, Jon still behaves as though they, most often Garfield, were there.
- Gatito: Webcomic based loosely off The World Ends with You. It follows everyone's favorite Support Reapers BJ and Tenho as they journey to revive 777. After that, the plot dies, and it becomes completely random issues with no seeable goal in sight.
- Girls Next Door: Christine Daae and Sarah Williams share an apartment in the same building as Jareth, Goblin King, and the Opera Ghost. Hilarity Ensues.
- Grand Theft Auto City 17: Based on the PlayStation 2-era Grand Theft Auto series, its cast and set are from Half-Life 2, created with Garry's Mod.
- Grim Tales from Down Below: A dark fancomic starring Grim and Mandy's children, a Mega Crossover as well.
- Harmony: Tracy and Picky check out Fiveton University. Time travel happens.
- Halo A Fistful Of Arrows: An acclaimed fan-continuation of Halo: Reach, regarding Noble Team's sniper and sole survivor Jun-A266.
- Hang In There Kogasa San: A story of the life and times of Doujinka Mizuki Hitoshi, Touhouified and slightly exaggerated.
- Harry Potter Comics: These chronicle the continuing adventures of Harry Potter... 19 years after the Battle of Hogwarts and Book 7.
- The Hero Of Three Faces: One-off gags featuring a range of characters from TV and film, from Doctor Who and Star Trek to Barney Miller and Get Smart. Crossovers abound. Everybody is drawn as a triangle.
- Hiimdaisy: An archive of humorous comics that cover Metal Gear, Professor Layton, Super Mario Galaxy, The Legend of Zelda, Persona 3, Persona 4, and Ace Attorney (and sometimes, Mother 3).
- Homestesque: Some kids play the MMORPG/D20 equivalent of Sburb.
- Hoofstuck: A crossover of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic and Homestuck.
- How I Became Yours: An Avatar: The Last Airbender Cut and Paste Comic known more for its flaws than its virtues.
- I Dream Of A Jeanie Bottle: A guy becomes a female genie and the best friend becomes her master. Loosely based on the TV series.
- iharthdarth : A comic that takes place at varying points in the Star Wars universe. It often explores Darth Vader's trials as a single parent to Luke and Leia. It is also known for its mockery of the bad plot and dialogue of Episodes I-III — because the fandom needs more comments on sand.
- Insecticomics: Based around a combination of Animated Actors and toys secretly being alive, as applied to Transformers. It combines photographs of delicately positioned toys with dialogue boxes and some reasonably well-done scenery.
- Interstellar Detectives: A Disney sci-fi comedy fancomic that stars Horace Horsecollar
- Invader Zim Manifest Doom : An Invader Zim fancomic that was discontinued by its original creator then taken over by another.
- It Sucks to Be Weegie!: A Slice of Life Gag Per Day Webcomic about the lowly younger brother of Mario trying to get by.
- Jellyfish Stew : A Puzzle Pirates Web Comic with an extensive cast, most of whom have only been introduced in special holiday pages
- JL 8 is an adorable Slice of Life comic where characters from The DCU are eight year olds that go to elementary school.
- Kill la Kill AU is an AU Webcomic based of Kill la Kill
- King Of Fighters Doujinshi : Unfinished King of Fighters doujinshi.
- Kirby Adventure: A Kirby Sprite Comic on SmackJeeves about Kirby and his squad, a unit of the Kirby Adventure Squad, as they solve various tasks from the residents of Dreamland,
- A Kirby Komic: Another Kirby comic that has the adventures of Kirby and Metaknight2716. These adventures include dimension traveling, Kirby comic adaptations, three evil Kirbys trying to destroy the comic, and much more.
- Kirby Vs The Squeaks: A Sprite Comic detailing the plot of the game Kirby Squeak Squad at first. Eventually, the only connection it had with the games was the fact that both starred Kirby and had the Squeak Squad as antagonists.
- Knights Of Buena Vista: Disney works as roleplaying campaigns, starting with Frozen.
- Knights of the Old Coding: A Sprite Comic involving Guenevere being captured by monsters (again), King Arthur decides to recruit heroes to go and rescue her.
- Koopa Quest: Choose Your Own Adventure comic set in the Super Mario Bros. universe. It stars a Koopa named Cortex who gets involved in a strange plot involving a wand that absorbs people's souls.
- The Last Days of FOXHOUND: Metal Gear Solid fancomic. Sadly, it's over now, but it was hilarious while it lasted, and surprisingly moving when it ended.
- Legacy Of Blaze: Taking place two years after the events of Sonic the Hedgehog (2006), the story centers on Blaze the Cat, now with the spirit of destruction, Iblis, sealed within her.
- The Legend of Zelda: Book of the Traitor: A Dramedy adventure comic set in the modern day of the Twilight Princess timeline.
- Legendary Destination: A continuation of Danny Phantom with a ton of concept art behind it and a focus on Danny's evil-alternate-future-self.
- Life of Maid: An adorable look into the life of the residents of the Scarlet Devil Mansion.
- Life Sketch: A comic made using MapleStory sprites that crosses over Code Geass, Princess Tutu, Doctor Who and others.
- Life With Lamarr: Apparently set between Half-Life and Half-Life 2 and follows the daily life of Dr. Kleiner and Barney Calhoun and of course, the title character, Kleiner's pet headcrab, Lamarr.
- Lil' Formers: This comic features chibi versions of Transformers.
- Lit Brick: Snarky retellings of public-domain texts, mythology, poetry, and plays.
- Little League: A comic featuring various DC heroes going to kindergarten.
- Lovecraft Is Missing: It is 1926. HP Lovecraft is not where he is supposed to be.
- L's Empire: Luigi leaves Mario and forms an organization that isn't quite sure what it's trying to do.
- Marauder Shields: An ongoing webcomic based around the Controversial Endings of Mass Effect 3 starring the eponymous Memetic Character / Ensemble Dark Horse.
- Mass Effect 3: Generations: Claimed Fix Fic for the controversial ending of Mass Effect 3.
- Masters Of None: Follows the adventures of the robot masters of the classic Mega Man series through there day to day adventures, with equal doses of adventure and comedy.
- Meanwhile Upstairs: Roommates has a lot of spin-offs this is one of them. It adds John Taylor, Doctor Spencer Reid and Agent Derek Morgan to the Mega Crossover madness.
- Memoria: From the makers of M2 Harmony, set after Mother 3, in the new world made by Lucas and the Dark Dragon.
- Mitadake Saga: Based on the Byond game, Mitadake High, by Devourerofsouls, which pays homage to many animé and their stereotypes.
- Mokepon: A very well drawn Pokemon comic with a pitiful charmander, a smoker for a main character and a whole bunch of weirdness.
- Monster of the Week: Half Affectionate Parody, half The Abridged Series of The X-Files, heavily leaning on the fourth wall.
- Moon Sticks: Sailor Moon comic strips with random humor relating to the series.
- Mother 2 And A Half: Despite the name, it is set between Mother and EarthBound's time period; the villain from the first game uses a time telling device to see his future in the second, and attempts to change history so that he doesn't get defeated in the second game. Not 100% Canon, depending on what theories you believe.
- The Motley Two:A Homestuck fancomic that follows the shenanigans of two Homestuck trolls freshly drafted onto an Alternian military spaceship, Talies Heoria and Kaogin Lisrey, and focuses on their Foe Yay / Belligerent Sexual Tension 'kismesissitude' relationship as well as other aspects of the ever-confusing troll romance.
- Mushroom Go: A drawn Super Mario comic. A Toad, stranded in the desert, is rescued by the crew of the Chainless, a Ragtag Bunch of Misfits composed of a Koopa, a Crow, a Pianta, and a Shyguy.
- Muh Phoenix: A parody of the Marvel Comics Crisis Crossover Avengers vs. X-Men made by Nuzlocke. It greatly exaggerates some aspects of the characters, as well as giving them much sillier motivation to start a conflict than in the original story, and swearing. Lots of swearing.
- Mutant Ninja Turtles Gaiden: A fancomic that takes place in a Darker and Edgier alternate universe of the 2003 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series. The main story takes place seventeen years after canon, where a mysterious fifth turtle is introduced to the psychologically scarred main cast.
- Nanas Everyday Life: stars Nana from Elfen Lied. With some appearances by characters from Gunslinger Girl. Despite its initial dark humor, it ends up being a total tear jerker.
- Nanoha GamerS: A DM of the Rings-inspired take on Nanoha StrikerS
- Naru Hina Chronicles : A Naruto comic running on deviantart. As the name suggests, it's an alternative timeline to the Naruto story. The most noticeable difference being that Naruto and Hinata are a couple from early on in the series.
- Naruto Heroes Path : Naruto Next Generation comic.
- Nepeta Quest 2011: Homestuck comic that expands upon the trolls' already complex society and also devotes attention to a much-loved but oft-ignored green-blooded player.
- Nerf NOW!!: Moe take on Team Fortress 2.
- Netherworld Chronicles: Stars Almaz von Almandine Adamant from Disgaea: Absence of Justice, and features several original characters.
- Nicktoons Tales: Where many, if not all Nicktoons, lived on a planet named the Nicktoon Kingdom. The crossover isn't very exclusive to only Nicktoons, as it involved characters from anime series appearing in it as well.
- The Night The Magic Died: A My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic comic about when a grave threat is made against Equestria by a powerful being from another universe.
- Nintendo Acres: Has the main characters of Super Mario Bros., Metroid, Sonic the Hedgehog, Kirby, The Legend of Zelda living together.
- Not Enough Rings: Tribute to old Sonic the Hedgehog games in webcomic form.
- Notes On A Fridge On A Spaceship : Firefly/Serenity-based series of visual fan stories.
- Oblivion Chaos: Bit of a Mind Screw Kingdom Hearts comic, but here is a brief summary: Marluxia was plotting something with Luxord, Larxene, and Demyx; Sora was getting lost; Riku was doing...something...and Vexen kidnapped Larxene, or something, and Zexion, Lexaeus, and Axel all went to rescue her, killing Saix along the way. Also, Shadow the Hedgehog got involved.
- Of Mice And Mayhem: Fan continuation of Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers, written with the assumption that "Good Times, Bat Times" was the last chronological episode. Widely acclaimed graphic novel, about 230 pages long, aimed at more mature audience than the series.
- Old School New Revolution: The cast of Buzz Lightyear of Star Command attend high school in an alternate universe...and in the The Eighties.
- Once Ler Quest : The story of what the Once-ler from The Lorax movie did while stuck in his house for forty years.
- One Piece Grand Line 3 Point 5: Inspired by DM of the Rings, Darths & Droids, and Benders And Brawlers. Same concept, except applied to One Piece this time.
- OPKA : Straw Hat pirates from One Piece are pit against each other in a battle royale. Very Original Flavor!
- Pastamonsters: A somewhat Slice of Life - ish webcomic about characters from Creepypasta.
- Pika Seme Chu (hosted here on SmackJeeves): A Pokémorph yaoi doujinshi, starring some of the Pokémon anime characters.
- Planet of Hats: Half Affectionate Parody, half The Abridged Series of Star Trek: The Original Series, heavily leaning on the fourth wall. Inspired by Monster of the Week.
- Pocket Princesses: A Gag Per Day Webcomic featuring the Disney Princesses.
- Pogeymanz: A sprite comic (mainly hosted on SmackJeeves) which uses the Pokémon universe as a basis. A satire with a silly outer layer. Go to the article for more info.
- Pokemon Digimon Mon Wars: A Crossover webcomic based on a Play By Post roleplaying site between Pokémon and Digimon. In episode 27 of Digimon Adventure, what if Tai choosed the wrong card? The answer is opening a gateway to the world of pokemon!
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Victory Fire: A webcomic set after the events of the Explorers games. Combines characters and plot points from all across the series to tell the story of a human-turned Audino named Jen.
- Pokemon X: Parody Sprite Comic based on Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire and later Emerald.
- POPSTAR 5: A Photocomic that takes place in an Alternate Universe version of the Kirby universe, in which Popstar is actually a star, and people live on the eight small, similarly-sized planets that orbit it, named Popstar 1-8.
- Poststuck: A Homestuck fancomic, taking place hundreds of years after the end of the aforementioned source comic.
- Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi: Very popular Animesque Mega Crossover doujinshi that stars several cartoon characters in a somewhat Darker and Edgier setting.
- Power Rings : A hilarious sprite comic about Sonic the Hedgehog, that bases it's continuity on the Archie comic book rather than the games (though it makes gratuitous use of games references as well). Also notorious for Flanderizing all the characters for comedic purposes.
- PPG World Battles The Broccolloids: Also known as Board Battles the Broccolloids A 2002-2003 webcomic made for the then active and popular Powerpuff Girls forum. Stars many of the forums members as they battle alongside the PPG against the creatures from the episode Beat Your Greens.
- Project Naruko: A Gender Flipped Naruto Alternate Universe.
- Random Doom: A Pokémon fanfic comic by deviantArt's Behindt G.
- Rescuing Dara: A Pokémon fan fiction comic loosely based off of the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon games, updating every Sunday and Wednesday, starring a Snivy named Chivai as she tries to, well, rescue her friend Dara.
- Rockman DASH Legends : A Mega Man Legends fan webcomic based on the events of the first game.
- Rogue Diamond: A My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic fan comic set in a Darker and Edgier world where Equestria is flooded by a tyrannical Celestia, and Spike befriends a group of pirates led by Rarity.
- Roommates: A comic by Asherhyder, a hilarious Mega Crossover where Jareth, Erik, Commander Norrington and Javert all live together in the same apartment. Also along for the ride (occasionally) are Crowley, Aziraphale and Legolas as they try to survive each other and life outside of their normal existence.
- RWBY Quest: A choose-your-own-adventure horror webcomic based on RWBY, with heavy inspiration drawn from Rubyquest.
- Sailor Moon CS: An epic Sailor Moon comic with a shounen flair.
- Sailor Ranko : Fuku Fic involving Ranko as the reincarnation of a Sailor Senshi.
- Sailor Sun: Sailor Sun applies the Literary Agent Hypothesis to internet fiction, depicting the "real lives" of actors and actresses who portray Fan Fiction and Web Comic characters.
- Samurai Pizza Cats Through The4th Wall: A humourous adventure in which Speedy and Guido of Samurai Pizza Cats fame go to the other side of the fourth wall to find a Christmas Present for Lucile and get into fights with characters from other franchises.
- San Three Kingdoms Comic: A hilarious retelling of Romance of the Three Kingdoms, with Dynasty Warriors character designs, bunch of hilarity, Shout Outs, gay jokes and even much more ridiculous Anachronism Stew.
- Scrambled Eggs: Platypus Comix re-interprets the juvenile novel Hello, My Name is Scrambled Eggs to skewer pop culture with help from a Vietnamese-American boy named Tuan Nuaghen, and his adoptive brothers Harvey and Quint.
- Search For The Truth: A Doctor Who fancomic about David trying to find out the truth about the mysterious British man, as well as various hijinks by the Doctor, his new companion, a girl who works Torchwood, and a girl who wishes she worked for Torchwood with a pet Dalek named Lars.
- Second Empire: A long running CG Webcomic made my Mechmaster with the Daleks as Villain Protagonists and is rife with references and Shout Outs to Doctor Who, Star Wars and even James Bond films.
- Second Generation: A fan comic set in the world of Azumanga Daioh
- Secret Agent Men: An action-y spy-genre parody webcomic focused on Agents 250 and 300 of Niels.
- The Seer: A comic starring various Creepy Pasta monsters and Korbyn Jumping Eagle, a girl who can see through their disguises.
- Shinka The Last Eevee: A Pokémon webcomic set in its own world separate from any main continuity.
- Shooters Epic Awesome Adventure Of Manliness: A The World Ends with You Sprite Comic involving several characters from the game, even some unrelated.
- Silent Hill: Promise: an interactive Fan Sequel to Silent Hill 2.
- Simply Potterific : A humorous fan webcomic for Harry Potter.
- Snowflame: A comic about the drug-addled and hammy exploits of cocaine-powered supervillain Snowflame, originally a one-off bad guy from The New Guardians, and his fights against DC Comics heroes. Professionally drawn in the style of superhero comics.
- Sonichu: A comic created by a Sonic the Hedgehog fan that is a mega-crossover from Sonic the Hedgehog, Pokémon, various obscure popular culture references, lots of subtle references to Excel Saga, and even the author's own life. Infamous for its poorly-handled plotlines, rampant wish fulfillment, and low-quality art among other things.
- Asperchu: A parody of the above webcomic, notable for being a current Berserk Button for the former's creator.
- Sonic the Comic – Online!: Continuation of the cancelled British title, Sonic the Comic
- Square Root of Minus Garfield: User-submitted re-edits of Garfield strips with even stranger results than just removing Garfield.
- Star Guys: Follows the lives of nine anthropomorphic Pokémon, all named after the nine planets (before it became eight), all a different colour to the pokémon of their race, and each with a sun on its head (turns out that Arceus just wanted to "fart around with biology" that day).
- Star Trek Ragnarok: Deals with the States of the Milky Way becoming driven into a War between 2 Intergalactic Superpowers, the ADVI and the Silitheren.
- Sunflower And Blade: Notable P.O.V. Sequel for MOTHER 3.
- Superintendent: One of the many spin-offs of Roommates, this mostly focuses on the Les Misérables and other Victor Hugo characters.
- Superwholock The Comic: Based on the Tumblr sensation SuperWhoLock.
- Systems Of Entertainment: Combination of traditional art and flash animation, from the creator of Material Girl. Samus Aran is suddenly thrown into the position of Princess Peach, for reasons unknown.
- Tag Dream: A long-running Touhou webcomic where Yukari hosts a tag-wrestling tournament and hilarity ensues.
- Tails Gets Trolled: Shadow the Hedgehog assembles a group of fictional characters to kill all trolls. Better than it sounds.
- Tails The Douche: A weekly comic, centered around Sonic the Hedgehog's sidekick and his borderline psychopathic ways.
- Teen Titans Comic : The Teen Titans meet Batman in this well drawn and awesomely plotted fancomic.
- The Oceans Of Tumblr: The main characters are Waddle Dees exploring Tumblr and meeting characters from animes and Pokémon.
- The Ten Family: An EarthBound fan comic.
- Tenth Charm : A remarkable Alternate Universe fancomic centering around an OC who becomes an adoptive mother to Setsuna Meioh and Haruka Ten'ou.
- Thornsaddle: A webcomic about the American School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
- Transformers Nexus: A transformers Webcomic that features more then one Alternate Universe.
- Tip Of The Iceberg: Follows the adventures of Iceman, the gangs Only Sane Man and Deadpan Snarker, Guile an insensitive Jerk Ass and Big the cat, a Cloud Cuckoo Lander with a bottomless appetitte
- Tomoyo42s Room  (NSFW): A Cardcaptor Sakura gag-a-day fan comic from the creator of Nana's Everyday Life, where Tomoyo and Sakura are a couple. Tomoyo is a dominant, Axe Crazy Jerk Ass, while Sakura is a weepy Butt Monkey who is abused by most of the characters. Gorn and vulgarity ensue.
- Torchwood Babiez : The cast of Torchwood, as well as Rose (or 'Wose') Tyler and the Tenth Doctor from Doctor Who as toddlers clearly inspired by Peanuts and getting into Rugrats style antics.
- Touhou Nekokayou: Scarlet Weather Archive in Japanese Red: A Touhou comic, with associated fanfic prose, which has slowly ended up in the realm of Alternate Universe Fic.
- TRES : A Mega Crossover of various anime and manga that stars Ichigo Kurosaki, Yusuke Urameshi, and Hitomi Kanzaki on a Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle type quest.
- Trompez Lesprit: A Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends comic about a half-human, half-imaginary teenager.
- Troops Of Doom: An action-figure comic by Kraig Furtado. It features a massive, three-way battle between the Star Wars Empire, G.I. Joe and Cobra
- True Believers: A Platypus Comix miniseries in which Spider-Man and Mary Jane fight to save their marriage from getting Retconned.
- Twilight Sparkle And The Big City: A My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic comic, dealing with Twilight's adventures in New York City.
- Type Trainer: A Pokémon fancomic based on the anime. Ash gets turned into a Pikachu, and lands in the possession of a young boy who has no hope of ever being a successful trainer. Hilarity Ensues.
- USSDOP : Stands for Ugly Shit Super Deformed One Piece, about Sanji's attempts to woo Usopp.
- Vocational Death Cruise: A collaborative webcomic that was organized as a competition by Ask A Pony.
- Voldemorts Children: A reimagining of the Harry Potter series from a neurodiversity and social-justice perspective.
- WALL•E: The Human Touch: A comic that's a retelling of the movie WALL•E, but this time, with the robots as humans.
- Wanderers Of The Mushroom Kingdom: A comic featuring a group of Super Mario OCs who try to find their way home but are sidetracked by a quest to find a Power Donut.
- Water Tribe: A "story exercise" by actual Avatar storyboarder Rufftoon, this comic follows the journey of an amnesiac Zhao on his (roundabout) path to redemption. Very much Original Flavor. Now complete.
- Wayrift: A Final Fantasy IV fan comic.
- Weird Incident Shit: A Touhou/Problem Sleuth crossover fancomic based around Problem Sleuth falling through a window into Gensokyo.
- What Dreams May Come : A Bleach Cut and Paste Comic by the creator of How I Became Yours wherein Ichigo must save Orihime from a nightmare-ish world inside mirrors...
- When Curiosity Met Insanity: This Alice in Wonderland webcomic is partly based on the original book, partly based on the Disney Animated Canon movie, and partly based on the Disneyland theme park version.
- When Pandoras Box Is Opened : An Original Flavor Detective Conan doujinshi based off a fanfic of the same name.
- "White Dark Life" : While most characters are orignal, the series is explicitly set in the Sonic series, specifically Sonic X.
- Who Let The Hog Out : A direct parody of the Sonic the Hedgehog Archie comic book, starting with the original miniseries.
- Worst Of The Time Lords: An Affectionate Parody of Doctor Who, focusing mainly on David Tennant's tenure.
- Yu Gi Oh 09 (hosted here on SmackJeeves): An on-going Yu-Gi-Oh! fan comic about a team of "Duel Agents" (all original characters) who set out to protect Neo Domino City from criminals. Original story with original characters and mostly-original cards.
- Zeus' Godly Goodtime Zeus decides to spend some father-son bonding time with his son, Kratos.