Webcomic: Cometh The Hour
An Epic Mickey fan comic by DelDiz and Pharaoh-Ink on deviantART, the comic follows the story of a Wasteland resident named Eugene Clockman, who has a terrible split personality disorder due to experiments performed by the Mad Doctor.
This webcomic provides examples of:
- Badass: The Clock Tower
- Badass Finger Snap: Evil!Eugene does this just before he and the Clock Tower beat the living daylights out of Small Pete.
- Super-Persistent Predator: Sort of. After Eugene locks himself in a closet to try and get away from Evil!Eugene, his other self seems to chase him through countless rooms, haunting him.
- Strapped to an Operating Table: Quite literally, in fact. The Mad Doctor did this to Clockman in an attempt to create an artificial heart, but instead created Evil!Eugene.
- Speech Impediment: Clockman himself. Actually lampshaded by Small Pete when he makes fun of Eugene's lisp. 'Who taught you to talk, DONALD DUCK?!'
- Split Personality: Also a Gollum Made Me Do It, except that darling little Eugene doesn't actually know about his 'other side'.