is a webcomic
by Brandon "Jolty" Mays. It follows the lives of nine anthropomorphic Pokémon
, all named after the nine planets
(before it became eight), all a different colour
to the pokémon of their race, and each with a sun on its head (turns out that Arceus
just wanted to "fart around with biolodgy" that day).
It doesn't really have much of an updating schedule, and as such updates are often done whenever.
As of 2010, it's stopped updating.
This Webcomic provides example of:
- All Just a Dream: #73 Fuuuture◊.
- All There in the Manual: Did you know that Saturn has a staff and surfboard, which is goes to riots with? No? It's all there on the Character pages/Other pages.
- Amazingly Embarrassing Parents: Nancy and Greg, Earth's parents.
- Amazing Technicolor Wildlife: Pretty much the whole premise of the comic.
- Amusing Injuries: Most of the injuries that anyone gets.
- Angrish: Saturn at the end of this◊ strip.
- Art Evolution
- Berserk Button: Call Ana 'Uranus', and she'll tear you a new one.
- British Stuffiness: Centauri
- Can Not Spit It Out: Jupiter and Venus.
- The Ditz: Saturn, Saturn, Saturn! And Jupiter.
- Does Not Like Men: Ana.
- Driven to Suicide: Jupiter, after evolving into the Nightmare Fuel-ish Gliscor...At least in Pluto's imagination.
- Embarrassing First Name: Earth's real name is.......Terra! And then there's Ana's real name, 'Uranus'...
- Erudite Stoner: Though he hasn't been shown doing anything lately, Pluto qualifies for this trope.
- Gender Bender: #46 'BodySwap'◊. That is all.
- Has Two Mommies: Pluto.
- Happily Married: Quite a few of the main character's parents, but not all.
- Heterosexual Life Partners: Earth and Neptune.
- Ho Yay: Mars and Pluto. May just be one-sided though.
- Hot Skitty-on-Wailord Action: Jupiter once explained the concept to Pluto. Pluto was not amused.
- Leet Lingo: Saturn and his parents speak in 'n00b'. And according to Saturn's father, Saturn's vocabulary has improved.
- Love Dodecahedron
- Mr. Seahorse: Jupiter. It turns out that it was just indigestion, and his water breaking was just urine.
- Musical Episode: Every eleventh strip - at least to a point.
- Must Have Coffee: Mercury.
- Quirky Miniboss Squad: When Centauri, Rigil, Jeeves, Ceres, and Eris meet, they seem to form one of these. That is, when they're not too busy stalking/trying to kidnap/win back/hitting on any of the main characters.
- Only Sane Man: Mars certainly feels like this at times.
- Physical God: Arceus, and perhaps Mew. Oh, and Jesus.
- Shout Out: Quite a few. One that immdiately spings to mind...."Screw the rules◊, I have green hair!"
- Straw Feminist: Ana.
- Theme Naming: Let's see, we have characters named after the eight planets, four named after the dwarf planets, two named after stars, and around 5+ named after moons.